Heart Broken by Ambs07
Summary: He broke her heart with two words, but finds he gives her something so much more valuable.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 881 Read: 1272 Published: Nov 17, 2007 Updated: Nov 17, 2007
Story Notes:
This story just came to me this morning, while i was listening Fell To Peices by Avril Lavigne. Hope you all like it!

1. Heart Broken by Ambs07

Heart Broken by Ambs07

Heart Broken

She sat in the dark of her bedroom, with her eyes closed and tears staining her cheeks clutching and old worn out picture frame to her chest. The pain in her chest tightening as the memories flooded her mind, of the good times, and even some of the bad. But the most recent memory playing fresh on her mind was the worst.

The day he said goodbye.

Good bye to a 4 year old relationship that they thought would last forever, with talks of marriage, kids and the whole nine down the road. But that dream came to a screaming halt the day he shattered her heart into a million pieces.

The day started out like any other with them laying in his bed side by side just coming down from there previous activities, she remembered the feeling of warmth and comfort, as he held her. But that wouldn't last long.

He had sat up crossing his legs and grabbed her hand running his finger over the promise ring he had given her only a year prior, with the promise of marriage one day. He looked up deep in to her eyes and confessed the one thing that made her world crumble.

"I cheated"

Those two words would forever be engraved in her mind. The shock had settled in but not two seconds the fury started and she remembered screaming and yelling at him, and even the sting of her hand as she slapped him across the face.

It was the hardest day of her life, and would forever be engraved in her memory.

After the yelling and screaming had deceased she remembered watching him for a reaction, anything to know he felt remorse for what he had done. But his facial expression had stayed the same from the time he had told her that he had cheated to the time she had gotten done with her rant.

Shooting a glare in his direction she had gathered up her things then stormed towards the door. Only to be stopped his hand on the door. She had turned around and stared up into his blue eyes, and remembered her own welling up in tears.

"I'm sorry Mel, but I fell out of love with you along time ago." She remembered him whispering.

Giving him one last parting glance she removed his hand from the door then proceeded to go out the front door and never look back.

She remembered the drive home was the worst. She had cried enough to fill a small lake, and the pain was enough to make her think thoughts that she had never thought. Her heart had literally been torn in two.

Now where she sat in her room clutching the old picture frame, with the same feeling of loss. Not being able to face the day without bursting into tears at every little thing. Just going to the market and seeing couples holding hands or kissing caused them to come, because it would bring back memories of the days with Justin.

Sighing to herself she put the frame back down on her night stand next to the bed then stood up, stretching her back. After hearing the small pops that went down her back she padded to the door and exited her room. Turning right she proceeded to walk down the stairs and into her kitchen.

Opening the fridge she pulled out a bottle of water then twisted the cap and took a couple deep swallows. Then walked over to her kitchen table and sat down. Pulling her notebook towards her, she opened up to a fresh page and let her pen fly across the table.

After pouring her heart out on to a two page letter she looked out her window an stared at the blue sky.

Smiling softly she looked down at her stomach and sighed softly, rubbing her right hand over the small bump she picked up her cell phone and dialed the familiar numbers to get a hold of Justin. After a couple of rings a sleep filled voice picked up on the other end.

"Lo."

"Just called to let you know you're going to be a daddy." She said then closed her phone and sat it back down on the table.

With a satisfied smile gracing her lips she folded up the piece of paper then walked over to the fire place and lit a small fire then tossed the paper inside.

As the paper burned she smiled with one hand on her stomach and the other on her heart. She was going to be strong for her baby, and pray by some miracle Justin would want to be in her babies life.

When the shrill ring of her cell phone went off she turned her head and stared it down, debating on if she wanted to answer it or not. After giving it one last glance she decided to ignore it. She didn't need a cheating bastard, she'd raise this baby on her own.

So with that thought in her mind she put out the fire and padded up the stairs with the intentions to take a warm bath and forget about the man who had shattered her heart into a million pieces.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=548