After Hours at JT's by SexualCoco
Summary: After a hard day at work, you decide to reward yourself with a drink...and some JT...
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: JTPC POTD Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 741 Read: 2544 Published: Nov 19, 2007 Updated: Nov 19, 2007

1. Chapter 1 by SexualCoco

Chapter 1 by SexualCoco
It has been a long day. Your dogs are barking from wearing those Jimmy Choo's all day, your nerves are fried from countless phone calls and endless paperwork, and yet you're going to get up tomorrow and do it all over again. But tonight, you decide to give yourself a break (a.k.a. a couple shots of Jack at the bar down the street). You walk by JT's all the time during your lunch break, but you've never been inside. Tonight, that's about to change.

Making your way inside the dimly lit, low key bar and lounge, you make a beeline toward the bartender.

"What'll you have?"

"A shot of Jack, please."

"Long day?" He inquires.

"Too damn long," You respond with a chuckle.

You finally receive your drink. Placing it to your lips, it travels down your throat, coating you from head to toe and making you warm and tingly inside. But Jack doesn't have shit on the smooth, silky voice coming from the makeshift stage area.

Somebody must be pissed off in heaven 'cause we got an angel for free...

As you slowly turn your head toward the sound, your eyes grow wide and your breath hitches in your throat. Tall, a little scruffy, and handsome-just how you like 'em-is the culprit with the beautiful voice. And as you scan all 6' 1" of his lean, but obviously muscular and built frame, his piercing blues meet yours.

I'm sayin' hey baby...where'd you get all of that pretty from...

He gives you a sexy grin as his long and talented fingers stroke the keys of the baby grand. You begin to wonder just how talented those fingers are, watching how they gracefully play one chord after the next, wishing they were on the insides of your thighs, teasing you with anticipation. You continue to sip your drink as he continues and finishes his song. He hasn't stopped staring at you since your eyes met nor has he stopped licking those full, sumptuous lips.

"Thank you everyone for coming out tonight," he says with a now innocent smirk that makes you wonder where that possible undercover nympho went. Wow you say to yourself, but the bartender hears you anyway.

"Yeah, that's Justin for you."

So he has a name...Justin, damn that's sexy, You think to yourself.

"Justin Timberlake, makes all the girls wetter than all the lakes, rivers, and oceans combined," the bartender says with a laugh.

Shit, ain't that the truth...But the bartender doesn't know that your name has now been added to that list of women. And suddenly it clicks in your mind-JT's...Justin Timberlake.

This sexy son of a bitch owns the place and the thought suddenly brings a smile to your face. The Jack must be affecting your judgment because you now feel the urge to get to know the owner a little more better. Seeing that Justin disappeared to the back of the stage somewhere, you excuse yourself from the bar and make your way toward the back discreetly. You see the doors for the bathrooms, but then you see another door that is unmarked. Curiosity and desire getting the best of you, you place your hand on the doorknob finding it unlocked, and what you find on the other side makes you wetter than all the lakes, rivers, and oceans combined.

Sprawled out on a leather booth, sipping the same drink as you, is Mr. Timberlake. You never knew how sexy Jack Daniels could be, but mixed with him and the possible flavor of his lips, you're willing to find out.

"So, I see that you enjoyed my show," he says seductively while taking a sip of his drink.

"Yes I did Mr. Timberlake, nice place you have here," you respond.

"It's Justin baby, Mr. Timberlake is my father."

You begin to blush a little at his comment, damn him for making you feel like a little school girl! You pull yourself back together, clearing your head and licking your lips in the process.

"You know if you keep licking your lips like that, I'm going to have to ask you to lick me the same way."

Yeah, the floodwaters between your thighs are about to make their way to the surface. You want this man, now.

"So, I performed for you...are you going to perform on me?" He asks as his hand slowly creeps down to the bulging crotch of his pants.


Let the show begin...
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=553