Heat by SexualCoco
Summary: It's hot as hell outside. But mixing you and Justin together will only make it hotter...

Disclaimer: This is rated NC-17 for a reason, so if you're not down with going down, I suggest that you not read this one.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: JTPC POTD Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1337 Read: 3414 Published: Nov 19, 2007 Updated: Nov 19, 2007

1. Chapter 1 by SexualCoco

Chapter 1 by SexualCoco
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: Again, this is rated NC-17 for a reason, so if you're not down with going down, I suggest that you not read this one.
It is hot as fuck. Usually August ranges in the 80s and on a good day, the lower 90s. But this is ridiculous-it's 100 degrees and your AC decides to break down. You think that this abnormal heatwave is going to be the death of you and there are only so many cold showers you can take in a day. The majority of the residents from your apartment building are taking advantage of the complex pool, but you decide that it's too crowded. Maybe I should go for a drive, you think, desperate for some type of remedy for the heat. With that, you grab your keys and leave your apartment. As you head toward your car, you notice the thumping bass coming from a group of trucks and SUVs a few feet away. You see a group of four guys, one of whom is your (delicious) neighbor.

Justin Timberlake was the talk of the complex when he moved in the apartment above you back in June. While the rest of the female tenants openly gawked and drooled over the latest addition to the complex, you just went about your business during the day-and fantasized about his tongue between your thighs at night. You soon discovered that Justin was quite the gentleman-saying hello to you in passing, offering to help carry your groceries or laundry when you couldn't handle it by yourself. You couldn't help but notice the way his strong, sexy biceps flexed whenever he would offer to carry something and you often wondered if he could carry you like that, placing you on top of your kitchen counter then fucking you slow and deep until you exploded around his cock...

You snap back to reality as you find yourself staring at the group of guys. As you open your car door you hear a familiar voice.

"Hey girl..."

You feel yourself blush a little and you prepare yourself to respond. But nothing could prepare you for what you saw when you turned around. Clad in nothing but some jean cargo shorts with a small plastic watergun in his hand, you feel the wetness from your mouth dry up as it is replaced with wetness between your thighs. Your eyes instantly follow the bead of sweat that is traveling down his neck, down the middle of his pecs and into the waistband of his shorts.

"It's a hot one, isn't it?" He says with a chuckle.

You damn right...

"Yeah," you manage to get out as you start to think about another cold shower. "My AC broke."

"For real? Damn girl, I'm sorry. You know my friends were just about to head out, why don't you come up to my place and share my AC with me?"

While your throbbing pussy is ready to wrap itself around his dick and say "Go for it," your mind tells you that it would be a good idea to decline his offer...otherwise that kitchen counter idea would be happening sooner than you thought. But another bead of sweat traveling down his body is making your defense crumble by the second and you start to wonder what he'd taste like-erupting down your throat and leaving you with cum-stained lips and tongue.

"Oh, that's ok Justin. I don't want you wasting your energy on me."

"You afraid I'm going to wear the both of us out?"

"No, I just...what?"

He chuckles at your startled response. "You heard what I said. You think the only reason I help you out is just to be nice? Do you know that everytime I leave your apartment I'm harder than a brick? And that I wish you would help me out with your tongue?" He says, softly grabbing at the bulge in his shorts. You watch as he undoes the bottom and uses his hand to unzip the zipper somemore. Damn, he's not wearing any underwear, you think as you notice the glistening tip peeking out.

"So...can you help me?" He asks low and seductively.

Licking your lips, you are ready to pounce and devour his dick like you haven't eaten in days. Pushing him into the seat of your car, you run over to the passenger side while gritting out to him "Close the door." He obliges to your request with a sexy smirk on his face and leans back into the seat, arm bent behind his head, while the other hand is slowly pumping his cock. He is big, thick, and leaking, waiting for you to just wrap your lips around him and make him scream so loud that the whole complex hears. Your body is on fire-nipples hard, skin flushed, pussy throbbing and wet. But you can't think about yourself just yet, you're about to have him in the palm of your hand, literally. As you pull the rest of him out of his shorts and get ready to bend down, he stops you.

"Wait...here let me see," he says as he pulls down your red tube top to expose your breasts.

"Mmmm, no bra. I guess you came prepared," he says while licking his lips.

You wink in response as you run your index finger over the tip of his cock to collect the pre-cum gathered there. You place your finger to your lips and taste his essence, finding him delicious to the taste and making you wetter by the second. Deciding you want more, you run your tongue over the tip, down the sides, then around the base. You hear the moan rise from his the throat as your tongue traces around his shaft. As more droplets form, you place your tongue at the slit and taste him again.

"Damn baby...don't fucking tease," he says through gritted teeth.

You smirk at him as you lick and suck at his sacs. A breathy, but emphatic "Fuck" comes from his lips as you continue to tease him. He pulls on your hair a little bit, urging you to take all of him in your mouth.

"I said don't fucking tease."

You place a final kiss to his sacs before you take him into your mouth, sucking him nice and slow. His fingers make their way into your hair as his breathy profanites encourage you to get him there. Soon his hips join in, bucking in rhythm to your sucking. That's your cue to go a little bit faster and suck him just a little bit harder. He's putty in your hands (and mouth) right now, begging you not to stop and that he's so close. But you want to make this last so you pull off, much to his dismay.

"What the fuck?! I was about to..."

"I know, you'll get yours baby, I got you" you say as you place little licks against his tip. "Believe me, I want it just as bad as you do, if not more."

"Then get back to sucking," he says in a strained voice.

"Patience makes the heart grow fonder."

"Well you licking me like that is making me harder."

You give him a seductive smile as he begins to pout and become frustrated.

"Baby, come on...pleeeeeeeeeease?"

While you would love to prolong his agony, you want that tasty reward at the end. You devour his cock once again, sucking him with a force you never knew you had. He grips your head a little tighter as he prepares to let go, praising you for your efforts.

"Oh shit...fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!"

Damn, he tastes so good, you think as you lap up all of him. He comes with fury and you couldn't be happier as you take his hot, sticky offering. Licking up the last drop, you lick your lips and meet his lust filled gaze.

"Fuck girl, I thought the heat was going to kill me. But that...shit " He says, still trying to catch his breath.

You giggle at his response while you straddle his lap and suck on his earlobe and whisper in his ear.

"You wanna go share that AC now?"
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=555