Up In The Club by SexualCoco
Summary: Justin has been ignoring you all week, so some revenge is in order. To tease or not to tease...is the question.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: JTPC POTD Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1438 Read: 2893 Published: Nov 19, 2007 Updated: Nov 19, 2007

1. Chapter 1 by SexualCoco

Chapter 1 by SexualCoco
All week you've been hearing about the big bash. From reserving the club, to the invites, to the liquor, all you've heard about is JC's big 30th birthday party thrown by none other than his best friend (and your boyfriend) Justin. And while you love JC to pieces for a number of reasons, the mere thought of him and his birthday is really starting to get on your nerves. Let's face it, you are woman and you have needs and since Justin has taken on the responsibility of being "party planner," you've been horny, wet, and pissed off for about five days-leaving you to handle things by yourself. But does he care? Psh, he just can't wait to down all those free drinks come Friday night and probably forget about you once again in the process. Well two can play that game. To tease or not to tease...is the question.

The big night has arrived and your plan is already in full force: His eyes haven't left your black, silk, body hugging mini-dress and silver stilettos since you stepped out of the bathroom. You could have sworn that you saw his eyes almost pop out of his head too. And his navy blues never left you as you worked every guy in the club with a drink in your hand--teasing, flirting, making their dicks stand like a flag pole. But you just laughed, pretending to be unphased because you knew that Justin was watching you, not even paying attention to the birthday boy who was trying to talk to him.

"J, what's up with your girl tonight man?"

"I don't know, but I think it's time that I show her that her shit ain't cute," he says harshly while downing the rest of his drink. It was when you had your leg wrapped around some other guy's waist that you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"I need to talk to you."

"Well I'm dancing with someone right now, can it wait?" You retort back. That's when Justin gives you the look, the one you've been waiting for all night long-the "Bitch-I'm-Daddy" look that makes you wet just thinking about it. It's something about pissing him off that makes you get off. And for the first time in five days, you might just get what you want.

"Fuck that, I said come here...NOW," he growls over the booming bass in the club while grabbing you by your arm. Oh yeah, this is about to get good.

You usually love it when he's rough with you, but the death grip he has on your arm is starting to hurt and piss you off. And then he had the nerve to kick out everyone in VIP, now that shit was uncalled for. After everyone cleared out, wondering what the hell is wrong him, you let him have it.

"What the fuck is your problem?! You are not only embarrassing me, but you are embarrassing your best friend on his birthday!"

"Don't try to flip the fucking script! I think I should be asking you what your problem is...fucking rubbing your ass all over every dick in the club and shit. And you say that I'm embarrassing you, bitch please!" He scoffs.

Yeah, that better be the liquor talking--at least for his sake--because you are about to whoop his (sexy) ass. But you weren't expecting that when you stalked over to him and slapped him across the face that he was going to grab you by your waist and throw you up against the wall.

"You think you're just gonna give my snatch to every dick in this nightclub?" He pants, letting you smell the liquor on his breath. That's when you notice his hardening dick pressing against your center. "You know that this pussy is mine, right? That this kitty cat belongs to me, right?" He says while his two fingers caress you on the outside of your panties. Dammit, this was supposed to be your plan to tease, but at this point you just want him to rip your panties off and let him surge into your wet, warm heat. But you’re not giving up just yet.

"But you haven't been taking care of your kitty cat and you've left her all alone, hungry and thirsty for some of your cream for the last five days," you reply rubbing your hand against his tented jeans. His eyes roll into the back of his head and he bites his bottom lip as you slowly caress him and undo his pants.

"Baby...you know that I've been so fucking busy planning out this party...cut me some slack," he says through gritted teeth.

"Cut you some slack huh? What's in it for me?"

You barely remember him scooping you up and laying you down on the leather booth in the lounge and you didn't even feel him rip your drenched panties from your body. All you remember is his long, velvety tongue exploring your depths, tasting you nice and tantalizingly slow. And while you love it when he licks you like a dripping ice cream cone, you realize that you'd rather have something other than his tongue inside you.

"STOP!" You yell out before he gets you to your high, "I want you inside me...give your kitty cat some cream," you say seductively. You've never seen him get undressed so fast and you laugh to yourself as you watch him struggle with his jeans. But once he got them off, he was ready to get you off as he started to lie on top of you.

"Uh uh," you say as you push at his chest. "Up against the wall." Obeying your command you soon feel the hard wall against your back and his hard, leaking cock pressed against your belly. Bunching up your dress around waist, he slides inside you, loving the feel of your slick walls that are desperately trying to swallow him whole. God what five days without sex can do to woman, especially one who used to getting it multiple times a day. But if it feels this good after not having it for so long, you're willing to wait more often. You nibble on his earlobe, jaw, and chin as he fills you over and over again at a slow, but forceful rhythm. You look down to watch as his body enters then leaves yours and listen to the wetness now dripping down your thighs slurp and coat him until you feel that familiar tingling sensation in your toes.

"Justin..." You hiss as that sensation is making its way up your body, "Faster... harder...baby please..."

You know he can feel you start to clamp around his dick and you know he wants to make you cum just to prove his point from earlier, but he's going to get you back for every last one of those guys in the club.

"Please what baby?" He says pulling out, but leaving the head of his dick at your opening. "You want me to cum inside you don't you? I bet you wanna cum too."

"Justin don't play, please..." Yeah, you're begging, but you were so close and fuck his sexy ass for not letting you get there.

"Oh like you played me tonight? Why should I let you cum?" He replies teasing your clit with the head of his dick. "Damn girl, you're so fucking wet..."

You are at your breaking point now, willing to do anything to get that release and feel him release inside you. "Please!!! Look, I'm sorry for earlier, just...just let me feel it...I wanna feel it inside me when you let go..." You cry frantically, writhing your body against him. With that he stops teasing and pulls all the way out only to slam inside you once again. His pace is frenzied as he tries to get you both there. Thrust after thrust, bodies both damp with sweat, wetness spilling down your thighs and all over him. That's when it hits you, like a runaway train and slamming you with wave after wave of ecstasy. And as his name and endless profanities spill from your lips, you feel him spilling inside you, coating your walls with spurt after spurt of his warm, sticky, cum.

Panting with foreheads pressed together, you both come down from your high. "Damn..." you whisper as you feel him chuckle against your neck.

"I guess my baby was thirsty for me huh?"

"Like you wouldn't believe. We should wait more often, what do you think?" You ask mischievously.

He laughs while looking into your eyes: "What's in it for me?"
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=556