Upgrade by angel_from_africa, meganj2007
Summary: Justin Timberlake's life is down spiraling and the only person who can seem to help him is the last person he wants... singing sensation Jennifer Hudson.

Colaboration with Megan if you wanna see the story banner go to the reviews page!! Nominated at the VRA http://vanillarushawards.tasting-eden.com/
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 119632 Read: 45398 Published: Nov 19, 2007 Updated: May 19, 2008
Story Notes:
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by angel_from_africa

2. Chapter 2 by angel_from_africa

3. Chapter 3 by angel_from_africa

4. Chapter 4 by angel_from_africa

5. Chapter 5 by angel_from_africa

6. Chapter 6 by angel_from_africa

7. Chapter 7 by angel_from_africa

8. Chapter 8 by angel_from_africa

9. Chapter 9- part 1 by angel_from_africa

10. Chapter 9- part 2 by angel_from_africa

11. Chapter 10 - Part 1 by angel_from_africa

12. Chapter 10 - Part 2 by angel_from_africa

13. Chapter 11 - Part 1 by angel_from_africa

14. Chapter 11 - Part 2 by angel_from_africa

15. Chapter 12 - part 1 by angel_from_africa

16. Chapter 12- part 2 by angel_from_africa

17. Chapter 13 - Part 1 by angel_from_africa

18. Chapter 13- Part 2 by angel_from_africa

19. Chapter 14- Part 1 by angel_from_africa

20. Chapter 14- Part 2 by angel_from_africa

Chapter 1 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
here's a new story i colaborated with another author on this... so please enjoy and let us know what you think....
Chapter 1.

Justin.


I was on to my fifth drink and my head had started feeling dizzy. I couldn’t see straight, just blurry lines that seemed to mix with my vision. Every time I picked up the glass I missed it at least one time before.

I usually didn’t drink this much, I was a moderate drink despite the numerous things that people claiming to have known me had written. But tonight was different, tonight I wanted to splurge and let myself loose. For once in my life I wanted to feel free because I could.

It all began earlier that week, or at least I think it did. It could have begun earlier but I don’t know and I really don’t think I wanted to. I had lived in this rose coloured world, where everything seemed perfect. I had the career I had always wanted and the woman I had always desired.

But then, about a week ago, when I knew I was going to be able to have at least three days break from the tour I called her. Told her I was coming home for a few days so we could spend some time together. I thought she would be excited, but she wasn’t and it kind of threw me.

But I brushed it off, told myself that she was tired and exhausted from working so much and decided to come home anyways. I wish I hadn’t. I wish I had taken her advice and stayed on that damn tour bus, carried on to the next city. At least then I wouldn’t even have found out about any of this. I would still be living in my rose coloured world.

I could hear Trace mutter some incoherencies in my ear as I took a sip of my drink, and rolled my eyes at him before he rudely shoved me in the ribs and caused me to look his way.

“What is it?” I grumbled and Trace laughed a bit at the sound of my voice before nodding in the direction of the door. I never liked it when he did that, the whole nodding at the door thing because usually I’d turn around and face something I was dreading.

“That,” Trace replied and let out a low whistle. I rolled my eyes, and turned back to my drink. “Come on man.”

“What?” I asked him and glared at him, I didn’t much care for Jennifer Hudson. Yeah she had a great voice, but the girl needed to think about her body image, after all she was trying to be famous.

“Come on you can’t tell me that…” Trace began and I cut him off.

“Yeah I can,” I interrupted and took a sip of my drink before glancing in her direction. “She’s got a great voice, but that body…”

“Oh shut up,” Trace snapped and grabbed my hand, “Let’s go over.”

“What?” I asked, and shook my head trying to rip away from his grasp. “No way. What for?”

“Just to be friendly,” Trace grinned and began pulling me off my stool as his grip on my arm tightened. “Besides I need a piece of ass tonight.” I rolled my eyes at his vulgarity and reluctantly tagged along as he led us to where Jennifer and other woman were seated. “Care if we join you?”

Jennifer looked up and shrugged but her friend smiled, and nudged her before answering, “Sure thing.”

“Great!” Trace replied, and I groaned inwardly. This was going to be a long ass night; I needed another God damned drink.


Waking up with a bitch of a hangover is like hell froze over. Even opening my eyes was painful. And the ringing of the phone did not help any. I groaned and reached over groggily, taking two turns to pick up the phone.

“’Lo?” I asked, groggily, I was still under the covers and had my eyes still half closed.

“Where the hell are you?” Johnny’s voice boomed in my ears, so loudly that I nearly jumped out of bed. “It’s eleven am. You were supposed to be down here at seven for an interview.”

I groaned, and managed to roll over onto my back, throwing the covers away from my body, I hadn’t realized I had over slept.

“Sorry,” I grumbled and struggled to sit up, rubbing my eyes with my free hand as I did so.

“Sorry? Do you know how bad this is going to make us look?” Johnny asked, there was an icy and angry tone in his voice. “Get your ass down here. We have damage to control.”

I didn’t even have time to put one letter together before the line went dead. I stared at the phone for a moment, trying to put things together before there was a loud banging on my door.

“Kid?” It was Tiny, my bodyguard, and he did not sound at all like his usual friendly self, I knew I was in big ass shit. “Johnny just called me, you need to get out of bed, like now!” He didn’t need to tell me twice, I was out of bed faster than you could blink.


So my vision of damage control and Johnny’s vision of damage control were two totally different things, here I was thinking I got my ass busted for being late when in reality I was getting busted for the previous night’s activities. Thanks a lot Trace.

I walked down the hall behind Johnny, keeping my head low of embarrassment as we walked past many JIVE employees and visitors. They all knew, they knew about everything I had a feeling that this was going to be something that would rock my socks off.

Johnny made a quick left hand turn, causing me to stumble a bit as I followed behind him and through one of the many doors that lined the corridor.

“Good morning,” Johnny stated as we entered the brightly lit room, and I squinted under my sunglasses, still recovering from my hangover.

“Good morning.” Two vaguely familiar voices responded, and I glanced up briefly, only to be met with a pair of brown eyes. Jennifer’s brown eyes to be exact. I inwardly groaned, and made a beeline for the other end of the table, plonking myself down in one of the plush red chairs, pulling my cap further down my face and not saying a word.

“I’m glad we could get together on such a short notice,” Johnny smiled and he too sat down in one of the chairs, folding him arms before him on the table, “But unfortunately we have an image to clean up. Don’t we?”

He glared at me, and I realised then he still hadn’t forgotten about my previous escapades. I felt myself turning bright red and sinking further into the chair, before Jennifer interrupted.

“Sorry to interrupt,” she said. “But why am I here?”

“Well,” Johnny began and glanced again in my direction. I groaned inwardly and hid further down my chair, “Marcus and I have been contacting each other back and forth to come up with a solution to help with Justin. And we think you can help.”

That’s when I think the whole room went dead silent, and I heard Jennifer suck in a breath, but it could have been me. How could she help me?

“What? How?” she asked, clearly as shocked as I was. I thought this was supposed to be a damage control meeting. Not a ‘let’s save Justin’ meeting.

“A two year deal,” Johnny stated, and glanced at me as I knew what he was talking about. I looked at him bewildered for a moment and then looked at Jennifer; she looked as confused as me. How would this help me? “A two year marriage deal.”

“WHAT?”



Jennifer.


This past year had been crazy traveling back and forth between Chicago and L.A. Kia my assistant/best friend convinced me to head down to the bar after my press interviews in the Beverly Hotel.

I had been having anxiety about my new album and about whether I would be successful after the hype of Dreamgirls and winning the Oscar. It was as if everyone was looking at me asking; “will she sell as many as Beyonce?” “Does she have the look for the music industry?” It was just like Effie. Being Dubbed the Princess of Soul. It was a lot of pressure on me. Plus filming movies and traveling the world it had been a stressful time, but I wouldn't have traded it for anything the world; it’s what I wanted to do. So maybe I needed to be let loose and have some fun, but not too much.

I was never the partying type, but this place was okay. The music was nice and low, and cute couples sat in the booths making me think of my past relationships

“Girl let loose relax,” Kia said as she led us to a booth in the back corner, noticing my tenseness.

“Well you know I'm not into the party scene...it's just the record label has been on my back about losing more weight...” I began and Kia turned to give me the eye.

“Jenn forget them OK? You have the voice; you’re a voluptuous sexy woman. You don't need to shake your booty just to sell records.” I laughed at her reference, Kia always knew how to cheer me up even back home in Chicago.

Kia and I had lived next door to each other along with my other best friend Crystal, who lived across the street. We were the three little divas, or so my mother called us.
The waiter came over and took our drink orders

“Kia you’re right but part of me just... I don't know may have some insecurities,” I sighed but Kia was looking towards the bar not paying attention to anything I was saying. “KIA!?”

“Girl look isn't that Justin Timberlake?” Kia asked, suddenly grabbing my arm, I sighed and looked over to where she was pointing.

“Yea I think so,” I answered and heard Kia sigh, I rolled my eyes at her.

“His friend is cute,” she pointed out and I just nodded.

“Hmm...” I answered, too busy drinking my coke and not really bothered, until she grabbed my arm again.

“Look they're coming over here. How does my hair look?” she asked. I turned to look and sure enough they were walking over.



It was a cloudy Monday morning. I had just flown in from New York the day before and was still recovering from the jet lag, going out the night before hadn’t helped at all.

Marcus had told me we were having meeting that I assumed it was about my up and coming album. We drove to the front of Jive Record label and got out of the car.

“Why are we here?” I asked as I followed Marcus to the building doors.

“A meeting,” was all Marcus said. I trusted him so I didn't question it further. We entered the building and headed up to the fifth floor and into a board room. Ten minutes later Johnny Wright walked in, with Justin Timberlake right behind him.

“Good Morning,” Johnny said with a smile.

“Good Morning,” Marcus and I said at the same time, as I wondered what was going on. Justin walked around to the other side of the large round table across from Marcus and me. He looked like he had a rough night and I understood why, the way he’d been packing on the drinks the night before.

He had on large aviator sun glasses; he hadn't shaved in three weeks, a plaid shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and dark blue jeans. He just sat their looking at me. I’d met Justin once at a Grammy party, and he’d seemed nice. You know the causal "hey, nice to meet you" but today he seemed cold and bitter.

“I'm glad we could get together on such short notice, but we have and image to clean up don't we?? Johnny asked as he turned to Justin who turned beet red, confusing me so much that I had to speak up before any of this got any further.

“I don't mean to interrupt but why am I here?” I asked looking at both Johnny and Marcus.

“Marcus and I have been contacting each other back and forth to come up with a solution to help with Justin. And we think you can help,” Johnny began and suddenly things slowly began falling into place.

You see after Justin brought sexy back he was over whelmed with the success of his album and the tour, he also fell in love with the hottest actress Jessica Biel. She seemed somewhat of a butt head to me (everything looks good but her head). Anyway he took a break to spend more time with her, and well while in Vegas Jessica ended up hooking up with her ex. Justin found out through a text message. Well that was the story I heard from Kia. Justin therefore turned to alcohol for comfort.

“How?” I asked curiously hoping my thoughts would be wrong for once.

“A 2 year deal,” Johnny said and the whole room went quiet, waiting for him to continue. “A 2 year marriage deal."

“WHAT!!!”
Chapter 2 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
ok so here's a new chapter... and we're working on other things to go with it.. so enjoy!!!
Chapter 2.

Justin.


“Okay everybody! Smile!” I groaned inwardly, and plastered on my best fake smile, hoping no one would notice my distain of the deep red “wedding” theme, when I felt a sharp poke in my ribs.

“Ow!” I hissed, eying my surroundings to find the culprit, only to notice Jen glaring at me from behind her bouquet of white oleanders. I rubbed my sides and glared back at her, “What was that for?”

Jen didn’t answer, instead she used her right hand to push back her hair from her shoulder and gave a bright smile in the direction of the photographer, and I rolled my eyes.

This “wedding” was getting too real for me. It had been agreed, by Johnny and Marcus, that we would have a private photographer set up a shoot of our “wedding photo” and then we’d send it out to the highest bidder (or magazine) with a publicist comment. The comment would state that we had been seeing each other secretly and felt it was the right time to get married.

Yeah right, right time? It hadn’t been a right time, all it was that we had the certificate to say we were married so we needed a “photo” to prove it in case people spied us all of a sudden living together and started sparking rumours, which was something nobody, especially me, needed right then.

“Whatever,” I grumbled and plastered on another fake smile, our problems oblivious to the photographer but not to our closest friends.

“At least pretend to be happy,” Trace grumbled under his breath from beside me as we took our final pose. I wanted to beat him over the head.

“What are you talking about?” I decided to play oblivious with him; I didn’t want to be ratted out any more because knowing Trace he’d probably tell my mother about my atrocious behaviour. Trace smoothed out his tie as the photographer waved at us that he was done. I let out sigh of relief and looked at my best friend, waiting for an answer.

“I’m talking about the fact that you look like grumpy bear,” Trace pointed out and pointed a finger in my face; I swatted it away and rolled my eyes at his care bear reference.

“I do not look like gru…” I stopped myself short realising what I was about to say and shook my head, “I’m just tired.”

“Tired of what?” Trace challenged and I sighed, he was getting more and more complex to talk to ever since that day in the bar. “Of doing nothing?”

His words totally took me by surprise and I stood there staring at him for what seemed like ages before I spoke, “What? I have been doing a hell of things around here to…”

“I know you have,” Trace smiled and clapped my shoulder, “But dude drinking yourself silly does not fall into that category.”

“For your information…” I began, ready to tell him off and make up a whole slew off things about what I had been doing that I wasn’t, but stopped short as Jen’s screaming filled my ears.

“Justin!” she hollered and I had to restrain myself from covering up my ears, she was going to make me go deaf.

“Yeah buttercup?” I asked, sarcasm fell from my lips without me noticing as I turned to face her, Trace rolling his eyes at me as I did so.

“Don’t call me that!” she snapped back and glared at me, before being caught by Marcus and Johnny, both looking between us angrily. She plastered on a fake smile and quickly rectified her mistake, “I mean, you know how I hate it when you call me that.”

“Sorry,” I replied and rolled my eyes at her, “What do you want?” I was done playing nice, I needed a bloody drink after all I had gone through this day.

“You need to come here so we can take the final shot,” Jen answered as if I was stupid. I sighed and shook my head, I wanted that drink.

“Fine,” I grumbled and trudged over to her, hearing Trace chortle away in the background, I turned my head slightly and shot him a cold stare before continuing on my way. “Let’s get this over with.”


A few hours later and I was sitting back on my ass, doing absolutely nothing, and having a drink enjoying myself, when she hollered. She came rolling into my house like a steam roller and looming over me like a bloody truck.

“Justin,” she said, causing me to whip my head up, nearly giving me whiplash.

“Yes buttercup?” I asked sarcastically and took a swig of my beer. “What is it?”

“Can you help me move some of my stuff up the stairs?” she asked, and for once I’ll admit it, her tone wasn’t demanding or rude. It was nice, like she genuinely needed my help and was asking nicely. But of course I didn’t see it like that at the time.

“Why? Can’t you do it yourself?” I replied cockily and raised an eyebrow at her, “You seem to have enough… ouch!” Someone stepped on my foot, causing me to stop mid-sentence and glare at them angrily. “Trace what the fuck man?”

“Of course we’ll help Jen,” Trace answered, ignoring both my look and question and grinning up at her like a bloody Cheshire cat.

“Thank you Trace,” Jen smiled at him gratefully and shot a glare at me before walking off back to her boxes.

“Come on get off your lazy ass,” Trace laughed and tried to kick me in the shin but I moved my foot away and shook my head.

“There is no way I am going to help. I didn’t ask her to move in with me.” I stated and refused to move. Trace sighed dramatically and this time when he kicked he made contact with my shin. “Fuck!” I pulled my leg off the floor and hugged my knee to my chest, rubbing on my shit.

“Yeah but you married her,” Trace said and reached over to grab my arm, “Which usually means you have to live together, and since she doesn’t have a house in LA…”

“Then she should buy one shouldn’t she?” I snapped as Trace pulled me to my feet and I shoved him away angrily.

“You know she can’t do that,” Trace replied and shook his head at me, “God you’re impossible you know that right?”

“I am not!” I retorted like a five year old child and Trace let out a long sigh, clearly frustrated with me.

“Look J…” he began but was cut off as Jen called to him from the foyer.

“Trace? Are you guys coming or what?” her voice echoed in my ears and this time I actually covered them. Shit the girl had a set of lungs on her.

“We’re coming Jen!” Trace called back and glared at me before grabbing my arm. “Come on.”


Jennifer.


As we stood in front of the photographer all I could think about was what am I doing here?
Justin and I were in the middle of a photo shoot at the Beverley Hills Hotel for our "wedding photo." After our meeting three weeks ago we sat down with Johnny, Marcus and our lawyers to fill out paper work and sign our marriage license, we were officially married.

Justin groaned when the photographer asked us to smile and I pinched him in his side; he was the most impatient person I have ever met. He whispered something under his breath to me, something I didn’t quite catch so I just glared at him, then turned back to the photographer and smiled.

"You look really beautiful," Kia whispered in my ear. I sure as hell don't feel beautiful; I thought to myself and tried to focus on what was happening. The photographer waved to say he was done with this shot.

“I can't wait to get out of these shoes," I stated and I walked over to the vanity with Kia right behind me.

“We have one more shot and were done for the day," she said as Terry, my makeup stylist, was busy adding more mascara and eyeliner to my already make-up filled face as I sat down.

"So what's it like to be married to the man who brought sexy back?" Terry asked I shrugged, trying not to get into it too much because what I really wanted to say was nothing, because that’s what it was. I had no feelings for him and this was for Justin to help get his image back on track.

"It's great...we’re still newlyweds. Ask me a month from now I might have another answer," I said and we laughed.

“What’s the sex like?" Kia asked she was milking this one, just to see the kind of reaction out of me. Terry stopped adding blush to my cheek.

"I defiantly want to know the answer to that question," he stated and I rolled my eyes at them both, Kia really wanted to get on my bad side didn’t she?

“What happens in the bed room stays in the bedroom,” I stated uneasily not knowing how to reply and was so glad the photographer came over, it was getting really awkward.


I took in a deep breath as I set down the heavy box and sat down on it, hearing Kia swear under her breath from the front door. The ‘wedding’ was over and we were finally moving my stuff into Justin’s place since we needed to live together to make this thing work and I didn’t have a house in LA.

“I wish that husband of yours would help,” Kia said putting down her box beside me and sitting down on it as well. I rolled my eyes at her comment; Justin would never lift a finger to help anyone, especially me.

“He won’t help anyone but himself,” I told her and wiped my forehead before getting up and picking up two bottles of water and tossing on to Kia.

“How do you know?” Kia asked, and eyes me as she opened up her water and took a sip. “Have you asked him?”

“Well no but…” I began and opened up my water as
well.

“Well then go and ask before you make those accusations,” she replied and I opened my mouth to tell her that just a few minutes ago she was doing the same thing, but she stopped me. “Go on, Trace said they were in the den.”

“Fine,” I grumbled and gave in, placing the bottle of water down on the counter top and heading in the direction of the den. “Justin?” I walked into the den and saw him sitting on his ass. “Justin.”

“Yes buttercup?” he asked his voiced laced with sarcasm as I tried not to roll my eyes at him, I hated it when he called me that, and he took a swig of the beer in his hand. “What is it?”

“Can you help me move some of my stuff up the stairs?” I asked, trying to be nice and actually polite to him.

“Why? Can’t you do it yourself?” he replied cockily and raised an eyebrow at me; I sighed and shook my head, “You seem to have enough…” He began and I glared at him, willing him to finish his sentence before I notice Trace stepping on his foot making him yelp in pain. “Ouch! Trace what the fuck man?”

“Of course we’ll help Jen,” Trace answered, with a sweet smile and I smiled back at him gratefully. He had just saved both mine and Justin’s asses without knowing it.

“Thank you Trace,” I replied before shooting a death glare at Justin, he should learn some manners from his friend, before turning around and heading back to where Kia was eagerly waiting for the news.

“Well?” she asked as I approached her and I shrugged.

“Trace said they’ll help,” I replied, knowing full and well Justin would complain about it until the day he died, I also failed to mention to her the comment he made about my body, knowing she would tear him to shreds for it and as much as I wanted him to die we couldn’t have it.

“That’s all?” she asked and I nodded, taking a sip of my water.

“Yup,” I responded and looked at the boxes, “Let’s get back to work.”

“Fine,” Kia nodded and looked at me. “Well?”

“Well what?” I asked and she gave me the look, her you-know-what look. "Trace? Are you guys coming or what?” I called, just to make her happy although I didn’t really know why. They wouldn’t come, not if Justin had anything to do with it.

“We’re coming Jen!” Trace called back, and I looked at Kia.

“Satisfied?” I asked, and grinned at her, “But I know you only wanted me to ask them to you can look at Trace’s ass while he lifts a box.”

“I did not,” she answered and looked towards the den before we both burst out laughing.
End Notes:
please let us know what you think!!!
Chapter 3 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
yay new chapter time!! and a really long one :) so please enjoy and leave reviews.. we credited the song used at the end of Justin's part so yeah.... chapters hopefully will be longer this time :)
Chapter 3.

Justin.

I walked into the den and rolled my eyes as I saw Jen talking calmly into the phone to some unknown person, grabbing the remote of the coffee table and switching on the TV.

The loud noise filled the room, causing her to look at me with cold eyes. She whispered something into the phone and covered her hand over the mouth piece, glaring at me.

“Turn it down Justin I’m on the phone!” she hissed and stood up to grab the remote from my hand which I expertly kept out of her reach, shaking my head. “God you’re impossible!” She sighed in frustration and leaned back into the couch, going back to her conversation and trying to be heard above all the noise.

I threw a satisfied look in her direction, before
plonking myself exhaustedly down onto the adjacent couch. I swung my legs onto the coffee table with a loud thud, and leaned back into the leather, flicking aimlessly through the channels, trying to find something to sustain my interest for more than five minutes.

“This is Ryan Secreast and you’re watching E! News!” I paused as Ryan’s face flashed across the screen and grimaced, preparing to change the channel. But before I could even so much as move a finger Jen’s voice cut-in over Ryan’s.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed and I rolled my eyes at her, looking in her direction to see her mouth fully open and her eyes staring right ahead of her at the screen. “You were right Kia!” I looked at her in confusion, wondering what she was babbling about. “How the hell did they get that picture?”

I snapped my head towards the screen the minute those last words came out of her mouth, because in my past experience those words were never followed with anything nice, and I groaned loudly. There in front of my eyes was a picture of the two of us sitting next to each other the night we first ‘officially’ met, underneath the picture were the words JUSTIN AND JEN: TIE THE KNOT?
I nearly threw up.

“Holly shit!” I muttered to the TV, with my eyes wide, causing Jen to glare in my direction at my sudden out burst. I turned to face her, pointing to the TV with one hand. “How the fuck did they get that? How much did they pay you?”

“Me?” Jen asked, looking at me as if I’d gone totally crazy. “Why the hell would I...” But her words were cut short as my cell phone rang and interrupted our conversation.

“Fuck,” I grumbled and picked up the phone reluctantly, holding it to my ear. “What?”

“J?” Joey’s voice boomed in my ear between laughs and I groaned loudly, sinking back into my seat and rolling my eyes.

“What do you want Joe?” I asked rather rudely, “I was in the middle of something.”

“Damn,” Joey stopped laughing and spoke rather quietly; I had to strain my ears to hear him. “Were you and Jen, you know…..getting down?” My mouth flew open, and I pulled the phone away from my ear, staring at it. How the hell did he know about…? Then the TV brought me back to reality, and I remembered how much Joey enjoyed watching that crap.

“Shit,” I said and pulled the phone back to my ear, taking in a deep breath. “You found out huh? Well I was going to tell you but…”

“Welcome to the club man!” Joey congratulated me, causing me to become even more confused.

“Club?” I asked him, “What club?”

“The club of the married,” Joey laughed as if I was the stupidest person alive. I grunted and leaned back, rubbed my forehead and closing my eyes.

“Oh that club,” I replied, just then another ringing sound filled the room, causing me to open my eyes and look around me.

“So how is it? Being a newlywed and all?” Joey questioned, he was getting nosier. I sighed and frowned as the ringing continued and Jen struggled to pick it up.

“It’s… it’s annoying,” I muttered and shot Jen a look, telling her to hurry up and pick up the damn phone before I got a migraine.

“Annoying?” Joey wanted to know, his tone had now changed into his ‘fatherly’ voice. I moaned and shook my head.

“Yeah,” I nodded and wondered if I was allowed to spill my guts to him about how much this was all a scam. But then Johnny’s face popped in my head and I changed my mind.

“It’s just early you know? We’re working out the kinks.”

“Ahhh,” Joey replied knowingly, “I know what you mean. Kelly and I…”

“Look Joe I gotta go,” I interrupted not really wanting to hear him muttering on about his love life when mine was going down the drain as we spoke. “I got another line.”

“Really? I didn’t hear…” Joey began and I cut him off again.

“Yeah really. Bye.” And before he could answer I quickly hung up and tossed the phone aside, closing my eyes and leaning back against the couch, hearing Jen mutter angrily into her own phone. At least I wasn’t the only on feeling miserable that day, she was too.


I felt like throwing myself across the room as my phone rang for the hundredth time that day, but reluctantly I picked it up with a sigh.

“Hello?” I asked, and looked at Jen who looked as tired as I was, she was lying across the couch with the phone to her ear.

“Justin?” it was my mother, and I sighed with relief. Out of all the people in the world she would understand me, if she knew my current situation.

“Hey mamma,” I replied and felt my body relaxing just a little bit. “What’s up?”

“Honey,” her southern accent stood out as she spoke to me, “I just got a call from Johnny.”

“You did?” I asked my throat suddenly dry because I knew Johnny had told her about Jen and I rubbed a hand over my face. “I swear I was going to tell you myself but…”

“Do you want me to come over?” she asked.

“What?” I asked back, suddenly sitting up, knowing that she usually didn’t ask to come over unless something terrible had happened. Someone had spilled the beans. “Why?”

“Because you need me to,” she answered simply and I shook my head vigorously before realising she could see me, but it was too late. “So I’ll be there in half an hour.”

“Wait mamma you just can’t…” I began but the phone was already dead, and sighed heavily, snapping the phone shut, abruptly standing up, flicking off the TV as I did so causing Jen to look up at me.

“What is it?” she asked, glancing at the phone in my hand and I rolled my eyes as she snapped hers shut.

“My mom’s coming over,” I replied and headed out the door before throwing one last look over at her, “You might want to think about changing into something more decent.”

I could hear her calling me all sorts of names as I exited, not looking back at her white tank top and jeans as I did so and headed upstairs to take a nice long shower before I got bombarded by my mother.


I always knew when my mother was home. She would walk into the house in a blur of southern comfort, and she always had something good with her. This time it was my Grandma Sadie’s peach cobbler. How she got it I will never know, since grandma Sadie was in Memphis and we were in California. But none the less she brought it, and I smelt the sweet scent of peach cobbler a mile away.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, hoping to get my hands on that pie before anyone else, yet as I stumbled into the kitchen I saw my mother sliding a slice over to Jen who sat across from her on the kitchen table.

“Justin! Honey!” My mother looked up at me as I skidded over to the table and grabbed the plate from under Jen’s nose and dug in.

“Mamma,” I grinned, ignoring Jen’s total shock at my behaviour towards her, and hugged my mother. “You brought me pie.”

“I thought you needed some,” my mother said giving me a disapproving look, “But that’s not for you.” And before I could get even more than one sniff in she pulled it out of my hands and handed it back to Jen.

“Mamma!” I protested, but I knew she was right and gave her a pout which she just brushed off.

“Don’t mamma me,” she replied and leaned across the table to cut another slice and place it on a plate before sliding over to where I had managed to sit down. “I thought Jen should try some of Grandma’s famous peach cobbler.”

“Uh huh,” I nodded; my mouth full of pie, knowing my mother would never reprimand me when there was pie around and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. “Because it’s the best!”

“Yes it is Mrs Harless,” Jen agreed and I looked at her. Did she just agree with me?? What had grandma put in this pie? I looked at my piece of pie suspiciously.

“Call me Lynn sweetie,” my mother said and patted Jen’s arm lovingly. I rolled my eyes. “Only people who aren’t in my family call me Mrs Harless.”

“Well…” Jen began and my mouth flew open, filled with pie as I glared at my mother.

“What?” I asked shocked at this new revelation, and Jen turned to look at me with a sweet smile on her face.

“Well Jennifer is family now right?” my mother asked as she too looked at me, “Close your mouth Justin, didn’t I teach you any manners?” Jen laughed loudly along with my mother and I snapped my mouth shut, swallowing hard.

“Yeah but…” I started, wondering how I was going to tell her how crap it had been these past few weeks.

“But nothing,” my mother smiled at Jen and stood up, walking towards the phone and beckoning the two of us to follow her. We did. “I’m not upset Justin, I love you very much and if this is what makes you happy then it makes me happy.”

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out as Jen and I hovered over my mother’s shoulder.

“It does make us happy Lynn,” Jen cut-in and I stared at her. What the hell was she on? Grandma had definitely put something in that peach cobbler.

“Well then,” my mom smiled and pressed a button on the phone, causing a dial tone to fill the air. “We should call your mother Jennifer and tell her the good news. I’m sure she’ll be as happy as I am.”

The look on Jen’s face at that moment was priceless and I almost burst out laughing, taking that as a cue I pushed Jen aside and looked at my mother.

“I think that’s a great idea mamma,” I replied and looked over at Jen who was giving me daggers, “We haven’t been able to tell her yet. Let’s give her the good news. What was the number again Jen?”

She mumbled something under her breath, hoping I wouldn’t catch it but I did and dialled the number, waiting for someone to pick up. We stood in silence for a while until someone picked up.

“Hello?” a woman’s voice asked, booming through the room. This was definitely Jen’s mom. She sounded just like her, I smirked.

“Momma?” Jen managed to cut-in before I could get a word in and pushed me aside. “It’s me Jen.”

“Jenny?” her mother answered and I could hear the smile in her voice as if they hadn’t spoken in ages. It made me smile. “It’s so good to hear from you! How are things going with the album?”

“Um well…” Jen stumbled a bit and I rolled my eyes wondering how she was going to explain the ‘album’ to her mother. “It’s going good. But that’s not why I, I mean, we called.”

“We?” her mother questioned in surprise to the reference.

“Yes mom,” Jen replied and looked at first my mamma then me, before receiving a nod from my mother to pick up the phone. I groaned as Jen took it off the speaker phone and walked away from us. My mother gave me a silent glare as I opened my mouth to talk.

“Let her be Justin,” my mother warned and I rolled my eyes, knowing when not to argue with her. “They haven’t spoken in a while.”

“How do you know?” I asked my mother and she just shrugged with a smile.

“I just do,” she said and pulled me back, before Jen came walking back and was pointing the phone at me. I looked at her with a dumb look.

“She wants to talk to you,” Jen said and gave me a look. “Watch yourself.”

“I’ll be good,” I said with a smirk and took the
phone from her, “Hello?”

“Justin?” the woman’s voice asked, and I nodded, turning my back on both my mother and Jen, ignoring all the warning looks they gave me.

“The one and only,” I laughed slightly and felt a poke in my shoulder from my mother, causing me to wince as I glared at her over my shoulder. She gave me an angry look, mouthing at me to watch it. “I mean, yes?”

“I hear you married my daughter not too long ago,” her voice was slightly annoyed and I sighed, knowing we should have invited both mothers to the ‘wedding;’ but didn’t. Next time people should listen when I talk.

“Yeah sorry about that…” I began stuttering over my words and feeling my mouth go dry when I heard Jen’s mother laugh.

“It’s okay Justin,” she sighed and I felt my breath come back. “I understand why you did it; I’m just worried that’s all.”

“Why’s that Mrs Hudson?” I asked, and again she chuckled. Why did this woman laugh at everything I say?

“Call me Darnell,” she chuckled softly.

“Okay, uh, Darnell,” I replied sounding a bit weird calling her by her first name. I never had to do that, even with Jessica’s parents. “Why are you worried?”

“I just don’t know if this is the right decision that’s all,” the woman sighed and I leaned back against the counter, “I mean Jenny has just begun recording her new album and…”

“It’s the right decision,” I found myself saying before I could stop it, “I mean it will help her career as well as mine.” I suddenly felt a foot kick my shin and I doubled over in pain, turning to see Jennifer glaring at me.

“What do you mean?” Darnell asked me and I rubbed my shin, thinking about how I was going to smooth this over with the glares I was receiving from the two women in the room with me.

“I mean from my experience being with someone else in the public eye, or even being in any relationship helps one’s career. And if you think about it, if that’s what being in a relationship does to a career a marriage will help a lot,” I replied and stood up giving a satisfied look at Jen, who stood there with her mouth hanging open.

“Yes I know,” Darnell sighed and I sighed too, wondering what she meant. “But what if you don’t last?” I groaned, now she was sounding like one of those tabloid magazines.

“Well we will,” I assured her and glanced at my mother, “I promise both you and mamma that this will last because we love each other. We made the right decision.” I could tell that even my mother was having a hard time being convinced, so just to prove my point I reached over and grabbed Jen’s hand, pulling her to me.

“Well if you say so,” Darnell replied and I grinned as I got a scathing look from Jen who managed to catch on pretty quick and kiss my cheek for good measure in front of my mother who stared at us flabbergasted.

“I do,” I purred, “Now here’s Jen. It was nice talking to you Darnell.”

“You too Justin,” she replied but I had already pulled the phone from my ear and shoved it in Jen’s hand before pulling away from her and heading out the door.

“What was that?” my mother asked, grabbing my arm before I had a chance to escape and I turned back to look at her.

“What that?” I asked looking over at Jen who was talking to her mother in low tones, apologizing for my odd behaviour. “Nothing.”

“Justin Randall…” she warned and I winced, she had caught me in the act.


“Is it true?” JC had come to visit me a few days after my mother ratted me out, and saw from my appearance that it was yes, true. But I played it dumb.

“Is what true?” I asked him as he shoved me aside and entered my house before turning to look at me with that ‘don’t give me that crap’ look.

“You know what,” he responded and looked back over his shoulder, as if he was looking for someone. “That you know you got hitched?”

“Where’d you hear that?” I asked casually, slamming the door shut behind me and hoping Jen wouldn’t come barging in here like she usually did when I slammed a door.

“From Joe,” JC replied walking into my kitchen causing me to follow him. I groaned and rolled my eyes, typical of Joey to go spill the beans on everything. That dude could not keep a secret to save his life.

“I suppose,” I responded and JC gave me a wry look before sitting down at the table.

“And when am I going to meet her?” JC asked bluntly and I opened my mouth to speak, but by then Jen had come running in and was yelling at me.

“Justin! Did you just… oh hi.” She noticed JC sitting there and walked over to him, giving me a confused look.
“What is JC Chasez doing in our kitchen?”

“Firstly,” I told her and held up one finger, “This is MY kitchen and second…”

“I wanted to come see if the rumours were true,” JC interrupted my rant and gave me a roll of his eyes. “And I see they are. The great Jennifer Hudson. You are more beautiful in person.” I saw her blush and I just shook my head.

“Jayce aren’t we going out?” I asked, trying to turn the subject away from the two of them. JC looked back at me.

“J man,” JC reprimanded me, “I just got here. Relax. Besides I want to get to know Jen a bit more.” He flashed her a toothy grin and I groaned as she blushed even more at his gaze. That Chasez charm was a curse.

“Yeah but I’m sure Jen has better things to do with her time than…” I began but Jen cut me off sitting down and allowing JC to take her hand in his. My eyes almost fell out of their sockets.

“Actually I was just doing nothing,” she replied and looked at JC. “I would love to get to know another one of Justin’s friends. Trace is great, but after a while there’s just so much you can take.” JC laughed at her comment, agreeing with her and I scowled. Wasn’t he supposed to be on my side in all this? Not that he knew what ‘all this’ was.

“Ain’t that true,” JC agreed and threw his head back in laughter, now he was beginning to sound gangster. It was terrible. “I like her J. Good choice.”

“Well it wasn’t really my…” I began as two pairs of eyes fell on me, before JC turned back to Jen.

“How did you guys meet? J has never mentioned it,” he said ignoring my last comment and turning his full attention to Jen who glanced back at me with a raised eyebrow.

“He didn’t?” she asked, there was sarcasm laced all through her words and I knew I had to think fast before this conversation got any weirder. But I was too slow. “Well we were both in New York…..”

And then she began telling him how I had pursued HER and twisting the whole damn story to make it seem like the most romantic thing on earth. It was as if she had rehearsed the whole speech with Johnny and Marcus.


At dinner later that evening (where JC INSISTED we bring Jen) both JC and Jen were sitting close together, talking as if they’d known each other for years. And here I was drinking as much beer as I could lay my hands on.
She was dressed rather provocatively I noticed and I just rolled my eyes and muttered a few things under my breath about how JC was trying to seduce me wife by looking down her top, he was sitting a bit too close to her for my comfort. But they both ignored me. Or at least they pretended to. Whatever it was they were doing a pretty darn good job of it.

I sighed again as JC rambled on about one of his exes and grabbed my drink, but missed. I seemed to be doing that a lot lately. But finally I managed to get a good grasp on the bottle of beer I was drinking and took a long sip before I felt a flash go off in my eyes and nearly split beer all over myself.

“Good god J,” JC muttered, finally realizing that I was there and I rolled my eyes at him as he pulled out his phone and pressed two on the speed dial.

“Who are you calling?” I asked and tried to lean over to see whose number was flashed across the screen but he pulled away from me and turned to Jen.

“I’m calling Tiny,” he told her, completely ignoring me and placing one hand over the mouth piece, “We need to get him out of here before he makes a scene.”

“He’s already doing that,” Jen grumbled and agreed with JC, “But yeah call Tiny; I’ll help him to his feet and meet you by the back door.”

“Okay,” JC nodded and I looked at both of them, did they not know I could hear every word they were saying? They were talking as if I was an inanimate object. Jen got out of her seat and walked over to where I was, trying to help me up but I stuck tight.

“No,” I said like a five year old child, “I want to stay here. I need another drink.” I began looking around furiously for a waiter. I didn’t care if I was making a debacle out of myself or not. JC rolled his eyes at me and sighed as he snapped his phone shut and looked around as Tiny walked into the restaurant and over to me.

“Come on kid we need to go,” Tiny said grabbing my arm and nodding to Jen and JC. “Hey Jen. Jayce. Jayce can you grab his other side?” I groaned, and crossed my arms over my chest hoping this would help but it didn’t. In one swift move Tiny and JC had hauled me out of my chair and were pulling me towards the back exit.


We somehow got home, and I don’t remember how or what took place because I was half pissed off and half drunk. But we got home, and I heard Jen talking to JC and Tiny quietly.

“You can lay him on the bed,” she told them, and they nodded hauling me into the bedroom and swinging me upon the bed. Jen walked in after them and gave them a smile.
“Thanks guys.”

”No problems,” Tiny said and JC nodded.

“Yeah,” JC agreed and looked at me briefly before turning to Jen, “I’ll be downstairs.”

“Okay,” she nodded and kissed her on the cheek but I was too drunk to do anything about it and they had left before I could even process anything in my mind. Jen sighed as the door closed behind her, and I passed out I saw her looming over me with a sad look on her face. “You’re pathetic.”


I woke up feeling like hell. I looked over to the night stand and saw that it was 3:30am. I thought this was some kind of joke and that someone had woken me up, I turned to yell at Jen to find myself in the bed and it was empty.
You have got to be kidding me! I thought and lay there for a while before I heard voices and what sound like a guitar from under the door. I got up and opened the bedroom door, trying not to fall over as I did so and walked over to the banister to see my wife being serenaded by my friend with what looked like my guitar.

For you I give a lifetime of stability
Anything you want of me, nothing is impossible
For you, there are no words or ways to show my love
Or all the thoughts I'm thinking of
Cause this life is no good alone
Since we've become one,
I've made a change
Everything I do now, makes sense
All roads end, all I do is for you

For you I share the cup of love that overflows
And anyone who knows us knows
I would change all faults I have,
For you there is no low or high or in between
Of my heart that you haven't seen
Cause I share all I have and am
Nothing I've said is hard to understand
All I feel I feel deeper still, and always will
All this love is for you

Every note that I play, every word I might say
Every melody I feel
Are only for you and your appeal
Every page that I write, every day of my life
Would not be filled with without the things
That my love for you now brings
For you I make the promise of fidelity
Now and for eternity
No one could replace this vow


I swear I saw a tear fall from Jennifer’s eye, and I felt like screaming. But I kept quiet and just listened and he sang more.

For you, I'd take your hand heart And everything
And add to them a wedding ring
Cause this life is no good alone
Since we've become one you're all I've known
And if this feeling should leave, I'd die
And here's why, all I am is for you
Everything I do now makes sense
All roads end, all I do,
Is for you


“You made me cry,” she laughed nervously when JC wiped the tear from her cheek. And I groaned. Why in the hell was he trying to seduce my wife? What type of friend was he? And why couldn’t she be that nice around me?

I couldn't take anymore, this was getting too ridiculous. I heard JC laugh like a hyena and I shook me head before heading back to bed. I had more important things to think about.

~Kenny Lattimore For You~



Jennifer.


It had been a week since I moved into Justin's place, he has a beautiful home but as soon as I stepped into the house it didn't feel "homey". Justin and I had been keeping our distance from each other except when we went to sleep.

I stayed in Justin's room because his mom liked to visit and it would have been weird if his wife was sleeping in another room plus he may have been a totally idiot when it came to me but he was courteous enough to let me have the bed while he slept on the couch in the corner of the room.

Johnny and Marcus suggested that we keep a low profile before Justin went back on tour and I headed to New York.

I sat on the couch in a white tank top and seven jeans, when I decided to call Kia to see what my schedule would be like for next month. Justin walked into the den just as I dialed Kia’s number, he was wearing a white hoodie and black basketball shorts.

"Hey Kia,” I said as she picked up the phone.

"Hey girl how's married life?" she asked and I sighed, putting my hand over the mouth piece so Justin wouldn’t hear.

"Shitty," I replied and Kia laughed. I noticed Justin grabbing the remote off the coffee table and switching on the TV, and a loud boom filled the room. "Turn it down Justin I'm on the phone!" I got up off the couch trying to grab the remote from him, which he managed kept out of reach. "God you're impossible!"

"Hey, what's going on?" Kia asked, I’d almost forgotten I was on the phone to her. I sat back on the couch with a thud.

"Can you believe a 27 year old man can be so childish?” I asked with a sigh, glaring at Justin who had plonked himself on the adjacent couch.

" You will get through these next two years in a breeze,” she responded, always having faith in me.

"I hope so..." I began but she cut me off quickly.

"Jen I have some news for you..." her voice was filled with panic.

"What?" I asked her as Justin flicked through the channels aimlessly. I wish he’d just stop already.

"There’s a picture of you and Justin that night you met each other at the bar..." as soon as the words came out of her mouth Ryan Secreast and Breaking News flashed across the screen.

"Oh my God!” My mouth flew open. "You were right Kia! How the Hell did they get that picture?" Just as I asked her that Justin groaned loudly and I glared at him.

"Holly shit" Justin muttered toward the TV. I glared at him for his cursing. He turned to me pointing to the TV before I could say anymore. "How the fuck did they get that? How much did you pay they pay you?" Okay, now this boy had lost his mind

"Me?" I could not believe he blamed this on me. "Why the hell would I.." But his cell phone started to ring interrupting our conversation and I went back to talking to Kia.

"Kia are you still there?"

"Yeah I am...how do you think they got the picture...wait wasn't there a fan who asked for your autograph?" she asked and I groaned, she was right. We needed to be more careful.

"Yeah I remember but she didn't have a camera...Marcus and Johnny...This wasn't supposed to be like this! Justin and I should know before they put something like that out there! They should have prepared us."

"That's Hollywood for ya,” Kia said and I rolled my eyes in frustration.

"Yeah but I haven't even got the chance to tell my mother or the family," I said and Kia agreed with a chuckle.

"I know but they will understand. After all you are an Academy Award wining actress. You can make it work," she said.

"Thanks for the support," I said with sarcasm.

"You’re welcome," Kia laughed as my eyes drifted to the TV.

"Kia hold on for a second," I told her as the picture of Justin and I flashed on the screen I sat up and listened to Ryan, digesting our relationship.

"Rumors are swirling. The Sexyback star and our Dreamgirl may have tied the knot. Justin Timberlake and Jennifer Hudson were seen at the Beverly Hotel three weeks ago cuddled up in the lounge area of the hotel..." Ryan’s voice spoke and I raised an eyebrow, cuddled up? Yeah right. "Justin and Jennifer first met at the Clive Davis Grammy party earlier this year. Justin has recently called it quits with actress Jessica Biel, just before his European tour kicked off. Jennifer has been working on her debut album and her role on Sex and the City. Our sources tell us that movers were seen moving boxes into Justin's home. We wish the best for the couple."

"Hey Jenn my phone is ringing off the hook can I call you back?" Kia asked. I was so shock that all I heard Kia say was "can I call you back?"

"Yeah." I said and hung up. I threw my phone in my lap and sighed. This was a long day.

“Wait mamma you just can't..." Justin’s voice cut into my thoughts and I looked over to him as he got up and flicked off the TV.

"What is it?” I asked and he glared at me.

"My mom is coming over," he replied and I panicked. Oh my god I need to get dressed. What should I wear? I thought to myself. Justin started to walk out when he turned back to me, "You might want to change into something more decent." I looked at him in shock and began yelling at him.

"Whatever you self centered bastard!” I yelled, but I doubt he was really listening, “Why don’t you dress into something more decent huh?” I sighed and got up, going to get ready before Justin’s mom got here.


I was ready before Justin and was wearing a simple black and grey horizontal striped dress with black leggings and flats. I came down the stairs and smelled this aroma I headed to the kitchen to see a 5'ft blonde headed woman making a plate of what like peach cobbler.

"Hello,” I said as I entered the room. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi, you must be my new daughter in-law!." She exclaimed and moved around the island in the middle of the Kitchen to hug me. “I’m Lynn. Justin’s mom.”

"It's so nice to finally meet you," I smiled, wondering how we were going to explain the situation to her. She reminded me a lot of my mother so I was already getting very nervous around her. She hugged me and I smiled weakly before sitting down as she handed me a piece of pie and sat down before me.

“Justin! Honey!” I looked up to see Justin run in and grab the plate from me.

“Mamma, you brought me pie!” He grinned and I scowled at him, I know he didn't just take my cobbler from me.

“I thought you needed some,” she replied. “"But that's not for you.” Lynn took the cobbler from Justin just as he was about to shove a forkful into his mouth and handed it back to me.

“Mamma!” Justin protested and I rolled my eyes, I swear he acts like a 2 year old.

“Don't mamma me,” she reprimanded and cut a new slice as he sat down and passed it over to him. “I thought Jen should try some of grandma's famous peach cobbler.” This cobbler was good, almost as good as my granny's.

“It's the best!” Justin agreed with a mouthful of pie, and I had to agree with him.

“Yes it is Mrs. Harless.” I told her as I took a bite and she smiled at me.

“Call me Lynn sweetie,” she patted my arm. “Only people who aren't in my family call me Mrs. Harless.” I smiled back at her, she was so sweet and kind how did she make such an ass.

“What?” Justin said with his mouth full. I turned to Justin with a sweet smile on my face.

“Well Jennifer is family now right?" Lynn looked at Justin “Close you mouth Justin didn't I teach you manners?” I laughed loudly with Lynn that was too funny. I liked her a lot.

“Yeah but…” Justin started, probably wanting to rat us out.

“But nothing,” Lynn stood up walking towards the phone, beckoning for us to follow. We both got up, leaving behind out pie. “I'm not upset Justin, I love you very much and if this is what makes you happy then it makes me happy.” I hovered over Lynn’s shoulder.

“It does make us happy Lynn,” I told her and Justin looked at me like I lost my mind.

“Well then,” Lynn pressed the speaker phone button on the phone. “We should call your mother Jennifer and tell her the good news. I'm sure she will be as happy as I am.” I looked at her shocked, not now I'm not ready yet. What was I going to say? Justin just pushed me to the side, ignoring my feelings.

“I think that's a great idea mamma.” He knew what he was doing; he wanted to get back at me. That little rat. “We haven’t been able to tell her yet. Let’s give her the good news. What was the number again Jen?"

“You bastard,” I mumbled under my breath I dialed the number waiting patiently for someone to pick up.

“Hello?” My mother's voice boomed through the room.

“Momma, it’s me Jen,” I replied and shoved Justin aside, he stumbled back a bit and I struggled not to laugh.

“Jenny?” she asked and I smiled, it felt good to hear her voice I missed her so much. "It's so good to hear from you! How are things going with the album?”

“Umm well...” I stumbled a bit, I had never been so nervous to talk to my mother “It's going good, but that's not why I, I mean we called.”

“We?” she asked and I nodded.

“Yes...” I looked at Lynn then Justin, Lynn nodded and I picked up the phone. “Momma?” I walked toward the living room.

“Baby what's wrong?” she asked and I took in a deep breath, I decided to just come out with it.

“I got married...to Justin Timberlake.” There was silence on the phone. “Momma, you there?”

“I'm just shocked,” she replied, “Do you love him...wait when did this all happen?”

“About three weeks ago,” I answered cringing and waiting for her to say something about my irresponsibility, but she didn’t.

“Well Jenny you’re a grown woman now. I love you but I don't believe this marriage is serious. You’re just being rebellious...you know what let me talk to him.” She didn't sound upset just curious and I was shocked.

“Okay,” I said and went back into the kitchen, handing Justin the phone. “She wants to talk to you. Watch yourself.”

“I'll be good!” He said with a smirk and I doubted that he would. He took the phone and held it to his ear. “Hello?” I listened closely to Justin’s conversation when my ears perked up. “The one and only,” he laughed and I presumed my mother had just asked if it was him, his mother poked his shoulder, causing him to wince as he glared at her over his shoulder. She gave him an angry look, mouthing at him to watch it. I smirked; she knew how to handle him right. “I mean, yes?” There was a pause. “It's the right decision; I mean it will help her career as well as mine.” There he goes putting his foot in his mouth. “…we will.” he assured my mom, “I promise both you and my mamma that this will last because we love each other we made the right decision.” Justin looked over at Lynn and me and grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together pulling me to him. What was he doing? I thought then I looked at Lynn who looked like she didn't believe what Justin was saying so I kissed Justin on the cheek, just to let him know that I could play his little game. “It was nice talking to you Darnell.” Justin shoved the phone at me before heading out of the kitchen.

“Sorry momma,” I apologized as I held the phone to my ear,

“Justin is still tired from touring 20 cities last month.”

“I understand,” she laughed heartedly, “So I will talk to you soon?”

“Definitely, I love you mom,” I said quietly and she sighed.

“Love you too. Bye Jenny,” she said.

“Bye Momma,” I replied and we ended our conversation.


It's been a couple of days since Lynn visited and I talked to my mom. I was lying on the bed with my ipod listing to some of my new tracks when I heard the front door slam. I knew instantly it was Justin because he always did that.

I sighed and got up, heading out the bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen where I heard voices. He was not going to get out of this one.

“Justin!” I yelled as I stormed into the kitchen, “Did you just...Oh hi.” I noticed Justin sitting in the kitchen table talking to someone. JC Chasez to be exact. What was he doing here? I walked up to them. “What is JC Chasez doing in our kitchen?”

I was staring at JC not paying any attention to what Justin was saying. But it sounded as if he was being rude again, when JC interrupted him and smiled at me.

“I wanted to come see if the rumors were true, and I see they are. The great Jennifer Hudson, you are more beautiful in person,” JC said, I blushed. He was so...so...sexy and cute he had this mystery about him.

“Jayce aren't we going out?" Justin asked with an edge to his voice and JC looked at Justin.

“J man. I just got here. Relax. Besides I want to get to know Jen a bit more,”He ginned again at me and I felt myself getting all hot. He was so cute. But Justin cut in.

“Yeah but I'm sure Jen has better things to do with her time than...” Justin said, and I could hear an edge to his voice. I started to sit down when JC took my hand leading me to the table

“Actually I was just doing nothing,” I replied and looked at JC. “I would love to get to know another one of Justin’s friends. Trace is great, but after a while there’s just so much you can take.” JC laughed at my comment, agreeing with me and Justin scowled.

“Ain’t that true,” JC agreed and threw his head back in laughter. “I like her J. Good choice.”

“Well it wasn’t really my…”Justin began and we both turned to look at him, daring him to finish his sentence, he remained quiet and JC turned back to me.

“How did you guys meet? J has never mentioned it,” he said ignoring Justin completely and turning his full attention to me. I looked at him in shock and glanced back at Justin with a raised eyebrow. His famous mouth hadn’t blabbed? Oh this was going to be good.

“He didn’t?” I asked sarcastically and turned back to JC with a smile. “Well we were both in New York…..”
And I told him the whole story, changing it of course to meet my preference and to see Justin squirm. It was a priceless moment.



Justin and I decided to head out to Koi for dinner I decided to dress a little sexy in a low cut black shirt and skin tight jeans with black boots. I noticed how Justin kept glaring at me the whole night but I didn’t care, I was having a blast with JC. At first I didn't think JC and I would have a lot to talk about but we did and he was so kind. A lot kinder than his ‘friend’.
We talked about everything from Nsync to his exes and his new solo album. Justin would say things under his breath and knock back drinks. But the Paparazzi found out that the three of us were dinning at Koi and I really didn't want them to get a shot of Justin falling over as a sloppy drunk. But it was too late he had spilt his drink.

“Good god J,” JC muttered, looking at Justin. JC pulled out his phone and pressed two on the speed dial.

“Who are you calling?” Justin asked and tried to lean over to see whose number was flashed across the screen but JC pulled it away from him and turned back to me.

“I’m calling Tiny,” he told me, placing one hand over the mouth piece, “We need to get him out of here before he makes a scene.”

“He’s already doing that,” I grumbled and agreed with JC, “But yeah call Tiny; I’ll help him to his feet and meet you by the back door.”

“Okay,” JC nodded and Justin glared at us as if we were evil. I got out of my seat and walked over to where Justin was, trying to help him up but with no avail.

“No,” he said like a five year old child, “I want to stay here. I need another drink.” He began looking around furiously for a waiter. Both JC and I rolled our eyes at him and JC sighed as he snapped his phone shut and looked around as Tiny walked into the restaurant and over to us.

“Come on kid we need to go,” Tiny said grabbing Justin’s arm and nodding to me and JC. “Hey Jen. Jayce. Jayce can you grab his other side?”

I heard Justin groan, and cross his arms over his chest hoping that would help but it didn’t. In one swift move Tiny and JC had hauled him out of the chair and were pulling him towards the back exit. I just wanted to hide, this was embarrassing.


When we got home JC and Mike carried Justin upstairs, I followed close behind.

“You can lay him on the bed,” I told them and they slumped him on the bed, half passed out. “Thanks guys.” I went over to help Justin get out of his clothes.

"No problems," Tiny said and JC nodded.

“Yeah. I’ll be downstairs,” JC said as they headed out and I nodded.

“Ok thanks,” I told him with a smile and he kissed me on the cheek before walking out the room and closing the door. I looked down at Justin, shaking my head. “You’re pathetic.”

I didn't mean what I said I was just angry. I started to pull his jacket off. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled him off the bed to get it off, and then I started on his pants. He was so passed out I knew he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon, so I unbutton his belt and pulled down his zipper and pulled his pants off. I rolled him over so I could pull the comfort back and rolled him back under it. I picked up his clothes, folded them and headed down stairs to put them in the laundry room.
Chapter 4 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
ok here is another long chapter!! yay!!!!
Justin.

I woke up the next morning with a killer hangover and groaned. I found myself in the bed I hadn’t slept in for a long time and Jen was MIA. I frowned as I recalled the events of the night before, JC serenading my wife, and quickly jumped out of bed. I found myself half naked, not really knowing how I managed to undress myself, but ignored this as I pulled on some clothes and headed out the door.

I walked out of the room, and squinted my eyes as the sun streamed in through the windows at the end of the hall and I heard laughter from downstairs. I instantly recognized the voices. One was the hell bent loudness, belonging to none other than Jen and the other was a somewhat squeally voice that I had grown up half my life with belonging to JC. My headache got worse.

I managed to not trip down the stairs and break my back as I realized the noise was coming from the kitchen. And as I stepped in I saw them, the two of them. They had the radio blaring some God awful music and JC was sitting at the table laughing at something Jen had just said, while she stood over the stove top cooking. For him.

“Good morning!” I pronounced myself walking into the kitchen and causing JC to stop mid-laugh. He looked in my direction and nodded.

“Look what the cat dragged in,” he commented, folding his arms on the table in front of him and grinning at me. I raised an eyebrow at him. “Slept well?”

I rolled my eyes at him and sauntered over to where Jen had stopped mid-fry and grabbed her by the waist, before planting a few small kisses on her neck causing her to nearly jumped two feet out of her skin and JC to nearly have his eyes replaced as they bulged out of their sockets, obviously shocked at my behavior.

“How’s my lovely buttercup doing this morning?” I asked, ignoring both their reactions and keeping my grip firm on Jen’s waist as she tried to struggle free.

“How many times have I told you not to call me that?” she asked, as I let her turn around to face me. Her eyes were glaring with ice and I gave her a cocky grin.

“Not enough,” I murmured and captured her lips with mine, softly nibbling at her bottom lip. The Timberlake charm could so kick the Chasez charm any day. I felt her go weak at the knees as I pulled away and looked deeply into her eyes. “So what did you two get up to last night after I crashed?”

“We…” Jen stammered and I managed to sneak a look at JC, who had turned beet red.

“You what?’ I whispered in my sexiest voice, managing to grab another kiss before she could protest and pull away from me. “I hope you didn’t have too much fun without me.”

“J!” JC managed and laughed nervously as Jen leaned against the counter breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath. I raised an eyebrow at the two of them, and crossed my arms across my chest.

“Yes Jayce?” I asked, and also leaned against the counter top, waiting for him to finally admit that he tried to pull a fast one on my wife. “By the way Jayce, did the guitar sound a bit out of tune to you? Because I thought so. I mean it sounded really…squeaky, especially after I heard you play it last night.”

“Well I …” JC began totally taken aback about my comment, staring at his shoes to avoid all eye contact with me.

“Or were you too busy checking out my wife to notice?” I quipped and they both nearly choked on the air they were inhaling. I had them good, especially JC. Timberlake one, Chasez zero.

“Justin!” Jen warned and I passed her a glare.

“Oh please Jen,” I replied and rolled my eyes at her, “You can not tell me you didn’t notice him looking at you all googly eyed all night? I mean you must have noticed, especially after he pulled out the old ‘let me show you a new song I’ve been working on’ trick.”

Jen glared at me and JC just looked as if he’d been caught with his hand in the cookie jar and wanted the ground to swallow him up right then and there.

“I better go,” JC grumbled and quickly stumbled to his feet, “Thanks for letting me stay.” I shook my head as he got ready to leave; he wasn’t getting away so fast.

“Hold up Chasez,” I called after him but he had already disappeared out the door and I couldn’t get after him because I felt a hand grab my arm and someone dig their fingernails into my skin making me wince.

“You’re such an asshole,” Jen hissed in my ear as she let go of my arm a few minutes later as the front door slammed shut and she went back to her cooking.

“Why?” I asked her, still glaring at the door and rubbing my arm tenderly. “I wasn’t the one undressing you with my eyes okay? You should thank me.”

“I should thank you?” Jen asked, turning back around after she turned off the stove and waving a hot spatula in my face. “For what? Letting that nice, kind man feel like a jerk for trying to make me feel better after you made a total ass out of yourself and embarrassed the shit out of me?”

“Nice?” I asked and laughed in her face, “Is that what we’re calling it these days?”

“What do you care anyways?” she challenged and slammed the spatula down on the counter top, glaring at me. “Not getting jealous are we?”

“What?” I asked incredulously as if this was the most ridiculous thing I had ever heard and crossed my arms over my chest. “Of course I’m not jealous.”

“Huh huh,” she nodded, unbelieving and gave me a smirk, “What ever you say Mr. ‘Or were you too busy checking out my wife’. I totally believe you.”

She laughed right back at me and reached for the burnt eggs on the stove stop before turning around and slamming them with a loud clang into the sink. Leaving me at a loss for words she laughed once more (once she realized the cat had my tongue) and turned her back on me, walking out the room and into the depths of the house.


Trace doubled over in laughter and I scowled at him, reaching over and beating his shoulder hard.

“That’s not funny dude!” I told him and he shook his head, still laughing as tears fell down his face.

“I can’t believe she called you out!” he howled and fell back on the couch; I rolled my eyes at him and pulled my knees to my chest, folding my arms across the top of them.

“That’s not the point!” I snapped and flicked on the TV, before muting it, “The point is, Jayce was fucking... I dunno he was trying to get into her pants!” Trace stopped laughing, wiping away the tears at the corner of his eyes and looking at me.

“Oh I see,” Trace nodded in understanding and I looked at him as if he was insane.

“You see what?” I retorted and Trace shook his head at me, propping his feet on the table in front of us.

“I see that you’re jealous,” Trace replied and folded his hands behind his head.

“I am not jealous!” I barked and threw my hands in the air. “Why do you all keep saying that?”

“Because you keep on going on and on about how Jayce was busy giving her the eye,” Trace replied calmly and chuckled deeply.

“Because he was degrading her!” I said in aspiration and glared at Trace who raised an eyebrow at me. “He was!”

“He was just being nice to her,” Trace replied and sat up.

“Well you weren’t there,” I said angrily and put my feet back down on the floor, crossing my arms across my chest and leaning into the couch a bit more.

“No I wasn’t. But Kia told me everything,” Trace replied with a small smile and I groaned, “And Jen tells her everything. Kia said they just talked after you went to bed.”

“Yeah right and I’m Michael Jackson,” I grumbled and looked at him, “Since when do you talk to Kia anyways?”

“Since we began going out,” Trace grinned but quickly became serious again, “Don’t try and change the subject J.”

“I wasn’t,” I said and shook my head, “I was just pointing out an observation.”

“Well then maybe you’d like to use those observation skills for something more useful?” Trace asked and poked my shoulder. “Like maybe actually realizing what an ass you really are towards Jen. Maybe then she wouldn’t go looking for affections somewhere else.”

“Lest you forget…” I began holding up a finger to him, but my sentence was interrupted as the doorbell rang and Jen’s voice rang through the house.

“Justin can you get that?” she hollered from somewhere, “I’ll be down in a sec. I’m just taking a shower!”

“That’s a mental image I did not need,” I commented and pushed myself off the couch, Trace rolled his eyes at my comment and I turned to face him. “You coming?”

“Nope,” he grinned and shook his head, grabbing the remote as he did so, changing the channel. I sighed and kicked him lightly in the foot.

“Okay whatever,” I said and moved forward, “Move shorty.” Trace grunted and muttered something under his breath, but I brushed it off and went to get the door.


“Johnny?” I asked, my mouth open as I tried to calculate in my brain why he was here. My manager stood on my door step and smiled, pushing me aside so both he and Marcus could enter the home.

“Hey kid,’ Johnny nodded and looked at Marcus then at me,
“Where’s Jen?”

“Uh,” I began as they entered the house and I pushed the door closed behind me. “She’s in the shower. Why are you here? Are we having a meeting no one told me about? Trace!”

“Trace is here?” Johnny asked, he looked concerned. I nodded and Johnny sighed heavily. “I asked him to let you know we were coming over.”

“Well he didn’t,” I retorted and Johnny shook his head.

“I’m sure Jen knows we’re coming,” Marcus smiled and if on cue both Jen, who was wearing a pair of red silk pajamas, and Trace appeared behind Johnny.

“Of course I knew you were coming,” Jen smiled walking up to us, “Kia let me know this morning when I called her.”

“And why didn’t you tell me?” I asked angrily and Jen shrugged, glancing over her shoulder at Trace.

“Kia said Trace would tell you,” Jen answered and hugged Marcus then Johnny. “Good afternoon.”

“Afternoon Jen,” Marcus replied and I tuned them out as I glared at Trace.

“T dude you’re supposed to tell me these things!” I told him in aspiration over Johnny’s shoulder and shook my head, “That’s what you’re paid for.”

“Actually…” Trace began but Johnny cut him off.

“It doesn’t matter,” Johnny said and looked at Trace, “I’m sure it just slipped your mind Trace. All that matters is that we’re here now. Let’s go into the kitchen so we can talk about this.”

“This?” I asked and raised a questioning eyebrow.

“Yes,” Johnny stated and then looked Jen, “This arrangement?”

“Oh right,” I said finally registering what he was on about and followed him, Jen and Marcus into the kitchen as Trace mumbled something and disappeared back into the den. I sighed and sat down at the table next to Jen.

“So Kia didn’t really say what this was all about…” Jen began before I could say anything and looked at Johnny and Marcus.

“I know,” Marcus nodded and looked at Johnny, who nodded, before continuing. “Well Johnny and I were talking and we think we should release another statement and photo.”

“What?” Both Jen and I asked together, I was not going through the whole photo shoot thing again and act all fake.

“Like a date? But why? I thought we already did that,” I said and Marcus nodded, but Johnny cut in.

“Yes you did,” Johnny said, “But you know how the rumors have been flying lately. They’re saying that you two have been fighting and are considering divorce.” I could feel Johnny’s glare on me and I felt like sinking into my chair at that very moment, this day was just getting worse by the minute.

“And it won’t be exactly a photo shoot,” Marcus added and glanced at Johnny briefly, “It would be more of a shopping trip and we’d have the paps informed of when and where you were going to be.”

“And especially after your little stunt…” Johnny warned, referring to my escapades the night before and I rolled my eyes.

“Well it wasn’t really a stunt…” I began but Jen silenced me with a kick under the table and I winced.

“Well he’s sorry for that; he just had a rough day that’s all. And we’re not fighting,” she smiled and looked at me, “But if it’ll make you feel better we’ll release a statement saying we’re happy and have photos to prove it.”

“Great!” Marcus grinned and looked at Johnny who nodded as well. I groaned, wondering why Jen was so intent to keep this crap going. I thought she was as miserable as me and wanted out.

“After all I did make a promise to help Justin,” Jen said and then she did the most unpredictable thing, she reached over and took my hand in hers, lifting them so they were on the table and in view of Johnny and Marcus to see. “And I don’t back out of my promises, especially if they’re for a friend.”

A friend? Okay now this was official, this day was not happening. In a moment I would wake up and this would all be over like a bad dream. I closed my eyes and opened them. I was still there.

“Well I’m glad you two are getting along,” Johnny smiled and looked at me, “You okay with this kid?”

“I..” I was unable to form a sentence, I just closed my mouth and sighed with a defeated nod.

“He is,” Jen answered for me and rubbed her thumb over my hand making me squirm uncomfortably.

“Good,” Johnny said and stood up giving Marcus the cue to stand up too. “Well, we’ll see you kids later ok? When we get the statement sorted then we’ll call you and let you know about the time and place. And remember kid, you’re leaving for Australia Friday night.”

Both of us nodded, and Jen let go of my hand, letting it drop unceremoniously to the side, and stood up.

“Let me walk you out,” she said but Johnny stopped her and looked at me.

“That’s okay Jen,” he smiled and gave her a hug, “You better stay here and look after the kid. It looks like he needs you.” I managed to glare at Johnny, but he silenced me with his look and Jen opened her mouth to respond but Marcus silenced her with a nod.

“Johnny’s right Jen,” Marcus said and hugged her, “Looks like he needs you. I’ll call you later and check in alright?”

“Alright,” Jen nodded and sat back down as the two men said their goodbyes and quietly left. Although I could swear I heard them chuckling down the hall as the door shut behind them, leaving both me and Jen speechless in the kitchen.



Jennifer.


1:45 a.m. the night before


As I headed down to the laundry room to put Justin's clothes down, I remembered me that I needed to do the laundry tomorrow anyways, so I left the clothes on the drier in the basket and headed back out. On the way I ran into JC, who was talking on his phone in the living room.

"Hey...is he sleeping?" JC asked, ending the call as he noticed me walk in. I nodded and he smiled.

"Passed out. I think he will be having a serious hangover in the morning,” I smirked and JC laughed "I want to thank you for your help with him...I've never seen him like that."

"Well you should have seen him when he broke up with Britney," JC commented and headed over to the couch, I followed behind.

"Really? How so?" I asked as we sat down, and JC gave me a questioning look.

"He never talked to you about it when you were dating?" JC asked. I sighed, I wanted to tell him the truth but I knew I couldn’t. I had to lie, and I hated to lie.

"At the time I was so wrapped up in him chasing me I didn't think about his exes," I lied knowing that I had to come up with a story quick.

"Well..." JC began and went on to tell me about Justin and Britney and how she really wasn't a virgin when he hooked up with her. She lied to him which caused the break up. Hmm interesting, I thought but I wanted to change the subject. All this talk about Justin’s ex was making me uneasy and I didn’t know why.

"Can I ask you how you felt when Justin career took off and Nsync wasn't getting back together...anytime soon at least?" I asked and noticed his face fall slightly. JC sighed and picked up Justin’s guitar that was lying on the side of the couch.

“I wasn't upset...” he clarified and I nodded as he continued, “We all knew Justin was going to be successful...I was upset with the label. They were kind of sneaky with it ya know? Having Justin being the only lead vocals on Gone just to see the reaction from the public if he was ever to go solo.” There was an uncomfortable silence before one of us spoke again.

"So on to something more cheery. How many tracks have you done so far?" I asked as I played with the heel on my boot trying to take them off.

"I have about 10 I know I want to put on the album but 21 in total," He replied as he played with the guitar. His fingers moved swiftly as be plucked the strings, he looked so engrossed in what he was doing. "Any requests?" he asked, noticing me watching him and I laughed "I know the perfect song."

He started to play my heart swelled with each word he sang, he made me forget about what had happened hours before. I could see that this was his passion and it made me realize that my situation wasn’t the same thing. I started to cry, I’d never been serenaded before.

“You made me cry," I laughed nervously as the song ended and we sat there in silence just looking at each other. He reached over to hold my hand and played with my fingers, and then he did the unthinkable he leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

His lips were soft but in my head I knew had to stop him.

"JC...stop." I pushed him on his shoulder, causing him to look at me embarrassed.

"I am so sorry...I don't know what I was thinking." he said nervously.

“You just got caught up in the moment," I said I played with my diamond wedding band out of nervousness.

"How bout we forget what just happened?" JC suggested, he could see I was nervous about it and wondered how to explain that to Justin. I looked up at him.

"Deal,” I said and we shook hands before he pulled me into a hug. "Well it's going on 4:00 and I really need to get to bed I have a meeting tomorrow...you can stay in one of the guest rooms since it is so late."

"I think I will take you up on your offer I know where the guest rooms are I'll just pick one,” he said and I nodded, getting up and picking up my boots as I did so before heading for the stairs.

"Ok...goodnight,” I told him.

"Night," he whispered and let me climb the stairs and make my way to the bedroom.

I opened the bedroom door to see Justin still passed out and remembered what had just happened. I quickly picked up my pajamas and went into the bathroom to get dressed for bed. As I took off my makeup I couldn't help but to think about the kiss and how it didn't do anything for me which was weird because I did have a little crush on JC. I thought he was sweet, kind, and sexy so why didn't I feel anything?


I woke up to see the clock on the night stand read 9:00 a.m. Dang I missed my morning run, I thought and I rolled over to see Justin till sleeping. I sighed and climbed out of the bed, knowing I wouldn’t wake Justin up as I went to take a shower and prepare for some serious cleaning. I picked out a purple track suit, slipped into it and headed down stairs, as I walked down the stairs I could smell coffee. Thinking that JC must get up early, I went into the kitchen only to see my suspicions confirmed. JC had his back turned to me as he stood by the coffee maker making coffee.

“Good morning," I said as I entered the room, causing him to turn and face me.

“Morning," he replied as I walked over to the fridge to get some eggs and bacon.

“Would you like some eggs and bacon?” I asked as I closed the fridge with my foot and placed the food items on the counter.

“You cook?” JC asked with a raised eyebrow and I nodded, pushing him aside so I could get the frying pan and some oil.

“Ever since I was 12 my grandmother told me food was a way to a man's heart," I replied and turned on the stove, placing the pan on it and cracking some eggs.

"Justin is a lucky guy," JC stated and I laughed as he went over to the radio on the counter. He flipped through the stations until he stopped at a classic old school Marvin Gaye Got to Give it Up.

"You like old school?" I asked surprised as I opened a drawer and looked at JC.

"Like it? I LOVE it," JC laughed and I laughed too as I got out a spatula and began to tend to the bacon and eggs while JC took a seat at the table.

"Good morning" Justin pronounced a mere few seconds later, causing us to both stop laughing and causing me to stop what I was doing. I wondered if he remembered anything from the night before.

“Look what the cat dragged in," JC commented “Slept well?”
Justin didn’t answer and I let out a sigh of relief, maybe he wasn’t going to cause a fuss after all. But before I could fully relax Justin sneaked up behind me and grabbed me by the waist.

What the hell is he doing? I thought, then he planted three small sensual kisses on my neck, I nearly jumped three feet in the air because his lips, which should have been like poison, felt so good. Okay I had to stop that train of thought before it got too far.

"How’s my lovely buttercup doing this morning?" He asked as I tried to get away but he kept a firm grip on my waist.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?" I asked as he allowed me to turn around in his arms to face him. I gave him the iciest glare I could muster, but he returned it with a cocky grin.

He leaned in and whispered, "Not enough." Then he captured his lips with mine. His lips were so soft softer than JC's and he managed to nibble softly on my bottom lip. I will admit that I had never been kissed like that before. I felt my knees go slightly weak, but I refused to let it in and finally as he pulled away I felt that a part of me wanted him to stop and the other part wanted him to keep on going. But then I remembered that this was just a game to him, not real.

Justin then looked deeply into my eyes and asked, "So what did you two get up to last night after I crashed?"

"We...” I started, damn him now I was lost for words thanks to him and I had to look to JC for help.

“You what?" Justin whispered in the sexiest voice I've ever heard and grabbed me for another kiss. “I hope you didn't have to much fun without me." I had to regain my balance I held on to the counter trying to catch my breath as he finally let go of me.

"J!" JC’s nervous voice broke our concentration on each other and Justin turned to face him.

"Yes Jayce?” Justin asked, folding his arms across his chest and leaning against the counter. “By the way Jayce, did the guitar sound a bit out of tune to you? Because I thought so. I mean it sounded really…squeaky, especially after I heard you play it last night.” I just stared at Justin in shock, wondering how he knew JC had played his guitar. Was he spying on me?

“Well I …” JC began totally taken off guard and I knew something had to be done quick before Justin got out of hand. But I was too slow.

“Or were you too busy checking out my wife to notice?” Justin asked, and I felt my breath catch in my throat, this was not good and poor JC looked as if he wanted to die.

“Justin!” I warned and Justin glared at me angrily.

“Oh please Jen...” He began, I could not believe he was acting this way. Like a jealous husband. “You can not tell me you didn’t notice him looking at you all googly eyed all night? I mean you must have noticed, especially after he pulled out the old ‘let me show you a new song I’ve been working on’ trick.”

I looked at Justin totally at a loss for words, knowing he had at least seen something last night. Had he seen the kiss?

“I better go," JC mumbled and got up from the table
"Thanks for letting me stay." I looked in his eyes and saw that he was really sorry about the night before, and I felt really bad for him. I had to help him.

"Hold up Chasez," Justin called after him, ready to pounce but I grabbed Justin's arm, digging in my fingernails before he could go after JC, letting JC get away safely.

"You’re such and asshole," I hissed in his ear as we heard the front door slam shut. I let go of his arm and went back to my cooking.

"Why?" he asked rubbing his arm and I sighed heavily. "I wasn't the one undressing you with my eyes okay? You should thank me." My eggs started to burn and I was beginning to get annoyed with the tone in his voice.

"I should thank you, for what?" I asked, taking the spatula and pointed to the door. I really wanted to hit him with it. He had gotten on my nerves so much that I had almost forgotten about the whole kiss thing. "Letting that nice, kind man feel like a jerk for trying to make me feel better after you made a total ass out of yourself and embarrassed the shit out of me?”

“Nice?” Justin asked and laughed in my face, “Is that what we’re calling it these days?”

“What do you care anyways?” I challenged and slamming the spatula down on the counter top, glaring at him as a revelation hit me. I raised my eyebrow at him. “Not getting jealous are we?”

“What?” he asked in shock and crossed his arms over my chest, I wanted to slap him so hard. “Of course I’m not jealous.”

“Huh huh,” I nodded, unbelieving. I finally realized that he was jealous. All the signs were there. I gave him a smile, “What ever you say Mr. ‘Or were you too busy checking out my wife’. I totally believe you.”

I rolled my eyes and laughed right back at him. He stared at me as I made a scene, turning around and snatching up my burnt eggs from the stove top and throwing them into the sink, for once he couldn’t think of a word to say. I laughed at this revelation and stormed out of the kitchen, leaving him gawking like a guppy behind me.


Kia screamed from the computer I was playing with Justin's laptop and web cam to see if it worked.

"Can you see me now? Good," Kia laughed.

"Girl you’re crazy,” I commented and rolled my eyes at her.

"Seriously can you see me?" she asked more seriously and I nodded.

"Yes, I can see you, can you see me?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yes I can see you,” she replied and we both laughed. "Girl why are you not dressed? It's like 4:00 in the afternoon!"

"I did a lot of cleaning today and I got sweaty at the same time." I answered brushing if off and sitting down.

"You know Marcus and Johnny are coming over to talk I don't know what it's about but I know that it's important," Kia informed me with a knowing look and I nodded.

"You told me this morning,” I reminded her, “It's probably something about releasing our wedding photo to the public, you know all the money that the press gives for the picture is going to charity. Justin and I have to split it."

"That sounds great." Kia said half heartedly, her tone suddenly changing.

"Kia, what's up girl?" I asked in a motherly tone.
"I think I'm seeing Trace,” she replied and I just looked at her not knowing what to say.

"Why didn't you tell me this last night... wait what do you mean you think?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"What I meant was that we went out a couple of times and he is so smart and kind he's a true gentleman,” she answered but I knew there was more.

"But?” I asked, “What’s the problem girl?”

"He's not my IBM," she stated and I rolled my eyes. IBM was code for Ideal Black Man.

"Kia he may not be your IBM but do you have fun with him?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Yes,” she replied and I gave her a small smile.

“You just said he was smart and kind right?” I asked and she nodded. “Well then just live in the moment and enjoy your time. A lot of sistas sit around and wait for a good brotha and they end up alone. You know I love my brothas but I don't want to wait till I'm like 50 to find him ya know? So let’s say your IBM showed up when you’re really serious with Trace, would you leave him?"

"If I'm happy I wouldn't," Kia said

"See like I said live in the moment," I told her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Like you are?" Kia asked, wondering where I was getting all this great advice from.

"What I'm going through is different,” I informed her and got chills again just thinking about Justin and….

"How so?" Kia asked, interrupting my thoughts. I looked at her and sighed.

"I don't like Justin in that way,” I told her, “We’re just friends helping each other out. It's a game with him."

"Ok if that's what you think but kissing you all sensual..." she began and I cut her off quickly not wanting to get into the subject.

"I'm going to change the subject now,” I warned, “Have you talked to Crystal lately?”

“Yep, this morning. She said that she still hasn't heard from Curtis, how in the hell are you gonna leave your pregnant wife?" Kia asked angrily and I shrugged.

Crystal, my other best friend from Chicago grew up across the street from me. Kia lived next door. Crystal was the shy one, she was a foster child. A lot of people think that if you were adopted or a foster child then you had this sad horrible childhood but that was not the case for Crystal. She was always happy. I don't think I ever saw her upset or anything. She was always the one who took care of everybody.

Crystal and Curtis were high school and college sweethearts. So no one was surprised when they got married. When they got married, Curtis was starting to make his way into the corporate world, climbing the ladder higher and higher. Crystal had always wanted a family, which had always been a dream of hers, but when Curtis got caught up in his career he didn't have the same feelings anymore. Then when Crystal told him she was pregnant he told her to get rid of it, Crystal refused, so of course he left her.

"Well Crystal is coming to visit Friday we can have our Waiting to Exhale moment." I laughed wanting to see both my girls.

"OK..." Kia began but the door bell rang before she could finish her sentence.

"Kia hold on for a second." I ran out of the bedroom to the banister. "Justin can you get that? I'll be down in a sec. I'm just taking a shower!" I yelled I ran back to the laptop "Kia I got to go babe talk to you soon."

"Alight. Love you." Kia replied and we ended our conversation.

I turned the laptop off and headed to get dressed. I looked at the clock, it was 5:35. I thought this meeting was supposed to be at 6:00. I sighed and lotioned myself before picking out red silk pajamas and slipping them on. I put my hair into a ponytail and headed down stairs where I heard Marcus and Johnny talking by the door.

“I’m sure Jen knows we’re coming,” Marcus smiled and I walked up behind Johnny. As I did so so did Trace.

“Of course I knew you were coming,” I said walking up to them, “Kia let me know this morning when I called her.”

“And why didn’t you tell me?” Justin asked angrily and I shrugged, glancing over to Trace.

"Kia said Trace would tell you" I went over to hug Marcus and Johnny "Good afternoon."

“Afternoon Jen,” Marcus replied as Justin bickered with Trace, I managed to tune him out.

“Let’s go into the kitchen so we can talk about this,” Johnny said and I nodded but Justin just looked confused.

“This?” Justin asked and raised a questioning eyebrow, he was so dumb sometimes.

“Yes,” Johnny stated and then looked me, “This arrangement?”

“Oh right.” It registered in Justin's mind what he was talking about and we all headed into the kitchen while Trace disappeared back into the den. We walked in and Justin sat next to me at the Kitchen table.

“So Kia didn’t really say what this was all about…” I began and looked at Johnny and Marcus.

“I know,” Marcus nodded and looked at Johnny, who nodded, before continuing. “Well Johnny and I were talking and we think we should release another statement and photo.” That was understandable.

“What?” Both Justin and I asked together and Justin looked at me all wild eyed.

“Like a date? But why? I thought we already did that,” he said and Marcus nodded, but Johnny cut in.

“Yes you did,” Johnny said, “But you know how the rumors have been flying lately. They’re saying that you two have been fighting and are considering divorce.” Johnny glared at Justin, and I could swear he sunk two feet into his chair.

“And it won’t be exactly a photo shoot,” Marcus added and glanced at Johnny briefly, “It would be more of a shopping trip and we’d have the paps informed of when and where you were going to be.”

“And especially after your little stunt…” Johnny warned, referring to Justin’s escapades the night before.

“Well it wasn’t really a stunt…” Justin began but and I rolled my eyes at him, kicking him lightly under the
table.

“Well he’s sorry for that; he just had a rough day that’s all. And we’re not fighting,” I smiled and looked at him, “But if it’ll make you feel better we’ll release a statement saying we’re happy and have photos to prove it.”

“Great!” Marcus grinned and looked at Johnny who nodded as well. Justin groaned.

“After all I did make a promise to help Justin,” I said reached over and took Justin’s hand in mine, lifting them so they were on the table and in view of Johnny and Marcus to see. “And I don’t back out of my promises, especially if they’re for a friend.”

I glanced at Justin, and his eyes were nearly out of their sockets as he tried to squirm away from me.

“Well I’m glad you two are getting along,” Johnny smiled and looked at Justin, “You okay with this kid?”

“I...” Justin stuttered and nodded with a defeated sigh.

“He is,” I answered for him and rubbed my thumb over his hand.

“Good,” Johnny said and stood up giving Marcus the cue to stand up too. “Well, we’ll see you kids later ok? When we get the statement sorted then we’ll call you and let you know about the time and place. And remember kid, you’re leaving for Australia Friday night.”

We both nodded, and I let go of Justin’s hand and stood up.

“Let me walk you out,” I said but Johnny stopped her and looked at Justin.

“That’s okay Jen,” he smiled and gave me a hug, “You better stay here and look after the kid. It looks like he needs you.” I began to respond but Marcus silenced her with a nod.

“Johnny’s right Jen,” Marcus said and hugged me, “Looks like he needs you. I’ll call you later and check in alright?”

“Alright,” I nodded and sat back down as the two men said their goodbyes and quietly left. Leaving both me and Justin speechless in the kitchen.
Chapter 5 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
ok here's chapter 5... nice and long enjoy and happy new years!!
Chapter 5.

Justin.

Nov 4, 2007
9:45 am


“Jen are you ready?” I yelled up the stairs and tapped my foot impatiently against the stair and looked at my watch for the hundredth time. That girl took too god damn long to get dressed. We were just going Brunch for petes sake she didn’t need to look like a princess.

I let out a long sigh as she finally made her appearance, wearing skin tight jeans and a black sweater and turtle neck with black boots. I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed my black hoodie to pull over my way too casual clothing and glared at her.

“Finally,” I said as we headed out to the garage, pulling the hoodie over my head.

“Oh please. Don’t act like you never took a while to get dressed,” she snapped back as we entered the garage and I opened up the car.

“Not thirty minutes,” I replied hopping in and buckling up. I watched her climb in, tapping my fingers against the steering wheel impatiently as she let her long legs curve sensationally over the step so she could get in.

“Are you done staring or can we go now?” she asked sounding very annoyed that I was taking my time. I jumped out of my trance and quickly turned on the car with a huff.

“I wasn’t staring,” I stated and looked straight ahead trying to avoid her gaze as she put on her seat belt.

“Sure you weren’t,” she laughed slightly and reached over to pat my leg in reassurance. I jumped again at her touch and opened the garage door and pulling out, acting as if everything she did was not effecting me anyway, but I think she knew it was.

“They don’t miss a beat do they?” she asked cutting through my concentration and causing me to glance in the review mirror to see what she was referring to.

“Apparently not,” I commented seeing a black SUV behind us, “Not if they want ‘the shot’.”

Soon we pulled up to the Ivy, where Johnny had decided we were going to go, and I groaned inwardly at all the paps. They were like vultures waiting for a kill. I pulled the car to a stop just outside the restaurant and jumped out as a valet helped Jen out. I ran over to the other side of the car, in the process shoving a pap out of the way and tipping the valet and handing him the keys.

Jen looked as if she’d just seen the apocalypse and was scared out of her mind, so I grabbed her hand and yanked her into the restaurant ignoring all the calls that the paps were giving.

“Mr. Timberlake,” the bright young host smiled at us as we entered the restaurant and I rolled my eyes, “We have a table ready for you and the missus. Right this way.”

We were soon seated outside on the patio and handed menus before Jen decided to speak again.

“The Ivy huh?” she asked quite impressed and looked around, I rolled my eyes and kept looking at my menu pretending to ignore her and hoping she would get it. She didn’t. “The most popular place for paparazzi. I wonder what else Johnny has up his sleeve.”

“I guess you’ll have to wait and see,” I said and looked at her with a smirk she rolled her eyes and looked back at her menu before the waitress came back.

“What can I get you to drink?” she asked, causing both of us to look up. Jen smiled at her and closed her menu.

“I’ll take an orange juice with ice?” Jen asked and the waitress nodded, scribbling it down before looking at me.

“Okay, and what about you sir?” she wanted to know. I looked back down at my menu and wondered whether or not I should get a big fat beer. But then I heard a click of a camera and thought against it.

“I’ll have the same, but with no ice,” I grinned at the waitress who nodded and wrote it down, totally ignoring my charm.

“And are you ready to order?” the waitress wanted to know. Jen looked at me and I smiled back at her.

“Baby you ready to order?” I asked and she looked at me in utter shock.

"Yeah I will have an egg and cheese croissant and a fruit plate," she replied completely trying to ignore me but I knew it was an act. She handed her menu to the waitress and glanced at me, “What about you?”

"I will have eggs scrambled with wheat toast and bacon," I said running my finger along the page and closing the menu before handing it back to the waitress who smiled at us and told us she’d be right back with our drinks..

"Baby?” Jen asked once the waitress was out of sight and raised an eyebrow at me. “Where did that come from?"

"It’s called acting,” I stated and rolled my eyes at her. “We’re supposed to be married right?" She looked at me and said nothing, knowing I was right, before deciding to speak again. I groaned and wished she’d shut up.

“I am so excited,” she said and I nodded, pretending to be interested. “My best friend is coming." So that’s why she was all tossing and turning last night.

"I could tell you were tossing and turning all night," I told her, and she looked at me with a weird look I could read, as if it was a surprise I could hear her thrashing around in MY bed.

Suddenly Jen leaned into me and started to nibble under my ear, causing me to jump and try and pull away but she held on to my arm fast.

"There's a paparazzi behind a flower pot. Follow my lead," she whispered and replaced her lips with her thumb. I sat there dumbfounded for moment, letting the sensation run through my body, this girl was good at seducing people. No wonder Jayce fell for her so bloody fast.

I took in a deep breath and looked at her; she nodded before I timidly place a hand on her knee and kept it there. Licking my lips nervously until the waitress came back with our food.

“Um,” she cleared her throat to make her presence known and I jumped, “Here’s your food. Enjoy.” She laid down our breakfast in front of us, and Jen smiled before removing her thumb from its prior position and digging in and looking at me.

“Everything alright babe?” she asked with a smile and I gulped and nodded, grabbing my juice and downing half the glass. This was going to be a long ass brunch.

Nov 4, 2007
Noon.


After brunch I found myself considerably calmer, I think it was due to the fact that Kia and Trace had decided to join us and I had a buffer between Jen and me. Even though it was limited.

We were going baby shopping, for her friend Crystal who was pregnant and coming to visit. Jen and Kia kept on gazing adoringly at all these baby things, making baby noises and gesturing over to me and Trace as they did so and I had restrain myself from rolling my eyes.

Now I would have fully rolled them if we hadn’t been followed by the paps that seemed to have tagged along behind us ever since we left the Ivy. We had to make a good impression.

So here we were, at the Beverly Hills Baby Boutique, shopping for baby stuff with paps all around and me trying to contain the yawn that was forming in my throat.

“So who’s the lucky daddy?” A sales associate in a baby blue tracksuit had come up to us and was grinning widely.

“Uh…” I began and looked at Trace who was trying to contain his laughter at the situation. I quickly pointed to him. “He is.”

“What?” Trace asked in shock, choking on his contained laughter, and the sales person looked at me suspiciously. I nodded my head for effect and swung an arm around Trace, patting his back.

“Yup,” I grinned and looked around me for Kia and Jen, “This lucky bastard’s gonna be a daddy!”

“Well…congratulations!” the sales associate smiled widely at Trace who glared at me and struggled to get out of my grasp. Pushing me away roughly only to be grabbed again by the sales associate who ushered him away to where there the cribs and such were located.

“Where’s Trace going?” Kia asked as she and Jen walked up and I shrugged, pretending not to know and looking at all the items they had accumulated in their arms.

“Are you done?” I asked, and Jen rolled her eyes at me as Kia looked back to her with a nod.

“Yeah we’re done,” Kia said and shifted the toys in her arms, “Let me just go get Trace.”

“Sure,” I grinned and watched her walk away hurriedly. Jen moved closer and kicked me with her foot, but I managed to jump out of the way.

“You are evil. You know that?” she asked, and I really couldn’t tell if she was mad or not. I shook my head and leaned against a toy bin nearby.

“Why?” I asked and raised an eyebrow at her, “Because I stopped rumors of us being pregnant?”

“What?” she asked as if I was completely cuckoos, and I nodded.

“Yup,” I replied and glanced over to where Kia had now been roped in by the sales associate with Trace. “That guy thought we were expecting, so I had to divert the attention otherwise we’d be in deep shit.” Jen sighed and shook her head.

“God you have a wild imagination,” she told me and I glared at her before turning my attention back to Trace and Kia, where Trace looked as if he was going to die. “Let’s go pay for this stuff then we can go.”

“You’re buying all that?” I asked in wonder as she began to walk away back to the check out. She nodded without looking back at me and I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah,” she replied and reached the check out placing all the items down in front of her. “After all I am going to be Godmother.”

“Yeah but come on,” I said and pointed to the stack of ten stuffed animals, “How the hell is she going to take it back with her? You gonna buy her a plane?” Jen shook her head and slapped my shoulder as the woman behind the counter began scanning the items.

“No,” she replied and took out her wallet from her brown Guess purse, “Some of it will be kept here so when she comes to visit again…”

“Oh hell no!” I said and grabbed a few items in one swoop. “I will not have my house filled with this junk Jen. Just buy two or three items. You don’t need to buy the whole store for her ok?”

I began storming away, arms full of toys and clothes to put them back in their appropriate places while Jen told the sales lady to hang on with scanning her items and ran after me, grabbing my arm causing a lot of toys to fall to the ground.

“I would appreciate it if you weren’t such an ass to me,” she whispered in my ear as I bent down to pick up what I had spilt. I turned to look at her and grinned.

“Then where’d be the fun it that?” I asked and winked as I picked up a stuffed giraffe and looked at it. Ok that could stay. I handed it back to her and continued to replace the remaining items as she muttered things behind my back.

Nov 4, 2007
3pm.


I let out a sigh of both relief and annoyment as I placed one of my red shirts into the suitcase only to have it thrown out angrily by Trace.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, glaring at him angrily and he just grunted, flopping down on the bed and crossing his arms across his chest.

"You know what an ass you can be sometimes?" Trace asked glaring back at me over his shoulder. I shook my head and replaced the sweater into the suitcase.

"And how is that?" I asked pretending to be oblivious and walking back over to the closet.

"Well to begin with you always treat your own wife like shit..." Trace began and I turned around to face him.

"I did not choose her as my wife," I hissed
angrily, "Remember that."

"And secondly," Trace continued ignoring my comment, "You always put yourself before other people. You don't care about anyone but yourself."

"Oh please," I replied rolling my eyes at him and placing a pair of jeans in the suitcase, "I don't always think about myself."

"Oh really?" Trace asked with sarcasm and finally stood up to look at me, "Well what about what you did to me and Kia today? Or do you not remember that?"

"Of course I remember," I retorted and crossed my arms over my chest, "But that's not the point is it? I was helping Jen out."

"Oh you were?" Trace asked and laughed sarcastically and I nodded.

"Yeah I was," I replied and stormed back over to the closet, "Do you know what would have happened if we let that sales person thought Jen was pregnant? The rumors that would have caused Johnny to have a hernia?"

"Yeah but I bet it would just help even more with this facade you two are putting up," Trace grumbled and I spun around to face him.

"Hey!" I snapped causing him to look up, "Don't forget you were the one encouraging it to Johnny just so you could get your hand in Kia's pants!"

"Don't talk about her like that!" Trace snapped back and I laughed angrily.

"I'll talk about her any way I like," I replied
and Trace clenched his fists by his sides in anger.

"Yeah just like you do with Jen," Trace muttered and made his way to the door, "This just proves my point." I looked at him in shock and watched in silence as he left the room, slamming the door behind him.

Nov 4, 2007
4pm


"What??" I yelled as I flung open the door, still angry at Trace for what had happened an hour before and came face-to-face with a very shocked JC. Great, just what I needed.

"Woah man!" JC said and raised his hands in the air at my outburst, "Um, are you ok? I can come back..."

"No!" I snapped and swung the door fully open, taking in deep breaths, "What do you want Jayce? Jen's not here."

"Uh hey J," JC looked nervous and ran a hand through his hair nervously, "I actually wanted to see you."

"Why?" I asked and leaned against the door way, "Because you wanted to make sure she was no where around so you could ask my permission to take her out? Well my answer is no Jayce, you can't take out my wife." I was wired on anger and nerves from the past few days and JC could tell, he looked at me as if I was insane but took it all in stride.

"God you are crazy man," JC laughed nervously and tottered around from foot to foot.

"Why because I saw the truth with my own eyes?" I asked sarcastically, I really didn't need this crap from him.

"You didn't see anything," JC said and I shook my head.

"Actually that's where you're wrong. I saw a hell of a lot," I told him, "Especially when you leaned over and....."

"Oh shit," JC muttered interrupting my mantra and looking at his shoes as if he wasn't expecting that, "Look J I'm really sorry about that. It was just that there was a mood and it was late... I think we had a bit too much to drink. I really didn't mean to kiss her really I didn't." I stared at him in shock. Say what?

"Sorry, I think I just hallucinated. What?" I asked not noticing my voice rising as I did so. JC snapped his head up as soon as he head my question and turned beet red in the process.

"Oh shit you didn't know about..... crap," JC muttered and rubbed a hand over his face. "Shit."

"Yeah shit," I snapped and slammed the door shut in his face before either of us could say anymore and leaned against the door, taking in deep breaths. I was going to kill Jen and I needed a drink.

Nov 4,2007
5:30pm


"Jennifer!" I called as I entered the house and slammed the door behind me angrily. I heard voices coming from the living room and made my way there, stopping short in my tracks as I saw Kia and another woman sitting on the couch with no Jen.

"Justin," Kia stood up to meet me and gestured over to her friend. "This is Crystal, Jen and I's best friend from back home."

"Uh, hi," I smiled at her and gathered myself up, trying to keep my anger in check and walked over to them. "Nice to meet you."

"Same here," Crystal said taking my hand and giving me an icy stare. I looked at Kia.

"Kia where's Jen?" I asked and right on cue Jen stepped up behind us.

"I'm right here," she said holding up some juice and walking over to us, putting it down on the table.

"I need to talk to you," I told her.

"I'm listening," she said as she continued to pour the juice into glasses.

"In private," I hissed and grabbed her arm a bit roughly, pulling her out the room and not letting her respond.

"I'll be back," she told them and let me lead her up the stairs and into the bedroom, shutting the door behind us. "What's up?"

"Is there something you need to tell me?" I asked leaning against the dresser and crossing my arms across my chest, watching her like a hawk. She moved to the bed and moved my suit case to sit on the bed.

"Good luck on tour?" she questioned and I shook my head.

"Are you fucking JC?" I wanted to know getting straight to the point as I was on my last calm thread.

"Whoa! First of all don't use that language talking to me and second how did that come up in your crazy mind?" she asked me shocked and I glared at her.

"Just answer the fucking question," I said and she stood up.

"What did I say about using that language?" she said with fiery eyes, "And NO I'M NOT." But I knew she was lying.

"Did you kiss him?" I asked again, and silence filled the room. I gave her a satisfied smirk. "Thought so. So JC was telling the truth, you did kiss him."

"You're making it sound like I came on to him when actually it was the other way around!" she snapped and stood close to me so our noses nearly touched.

"Did you kiss him back?" I asked ignoring her statement, I wanted the truth.

"Yes." What? Why did she just confess? Is she serious? If I was her I would have lied like a banshee.

"You're a married woman! What are you doing kissing another man?" I asked angrily and she let out a sigh of frustration.

"Justin we're not really married!" She reminded me, but that was beside the point.

"So what?" I yelled at her, "It doesn't matter, you're acting like a fat ass hoe looking for her next trick, your grandmother would be proud!" And before I knew it I could feel a hot sting on my face. I had just been slapped.

"DON'T EVER EVER TALK TO ME THAT WAY OR MENTION MY GRANDMOTHER" she yelled and walked out of the room, slamming the door angrily behind her. I stood there in a mixture of shock and anger as I heard the door bell ring and took in a deep breath. I knew that could be Johnny and Trace, so I had to straighten up in case they heard the fight and Johnny got a hernia.

I stepped forward and walked over to the bed, closing up my bags and hauling them onto the floor before rolling them to the door. I left the room and went down the stairs just as Kia was talking to Johnny. She glared at me angrily then walked off into the living room.

Johnny looked between the two of us as Tiny stepped up and took my bags from me, I gave him a shrug and looked into the living room. Jen was sitting on the couch as Crystal rubbed her back gently. She looked up and caught me looking at her, and returned the look with a cold glare. I sighed and shook my head.

"Let's go," I told Johnny and walked past him to the awaiting car that would take me back on tour.


Nov 4, 2007
7pm


Johnny had decided that we needed to have a meeting with the record execs before we headed out for Australia. They wanted to know about figures and facts about how the tour was going and if we could add more dates.

I was still fuming mad, and not really paying attention as they were talking. Trace was still somewhat mad at me, but knew he had to suck it in in front of Johnny and the execs. Otherwise he was still an ass when no one was around.

"You better be listening," Trace hissed in my ear and I nudged him away, nodding aimlessly at whatever Johnny just said to show I was paying attention.

"So were gonna add an extra date?" I asked, pretending as if I knew what they were saying. Conversation stopped and Johnny turned to me.

"Yeah," he said and looked down at his papers, "In Abu Dubai on the 6th of Dec. You think Jen will be ok with that? Or do you want us to fly her out with your mom?"

"No," I shook my head and continued picking at my steak, "That's ok. I think she busy then anyways."

"You okay kid?" Johnny asked noticing my distracted look and leaned forward in his seat. I looked up at him then at the execs before answering. Everyone's eyes were on me.

"Yeah, just... you know just anxious to get back out there," I lied and everyone nodded, believing me.

"Well that's good to hear,"Johnny nodded and closed up his folder, indicating the end of the meeting, "Look kid if there's anything..."

"No everything's just great," I replied and gave him a fake smile, "Just great."

"Well then," Johnny replied and called over a waitress. "Let's have one more drink then we can head out."

Nov 4, 2007
11pm


"You know maybe you should call and apologize," Trace said as we walked up the stairs into the plane. I looked over my shoulder at him and rolled my eyes. We had arrived about an hour ago and got checked through to the runway where the private jet was waiting. I had become famous enough to get my own jet, I was still amazed by it.

"I'll call when we get there," I replied and turned to face forward, bending down so I could get through the door. "Give me time to cool down and think what to say to her."

"Why are you so mad anyways?" Trace asked as we entered the plane and made our way to our seats, I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him.

"What?" I asked, wondering how he could ask me that.

"I mean come on," Trace began with a shrug and took off the cap he was wearing, "You treat her like shit half the time, you even said yourself you couldn't care for her."

"Well firstly she's my wife, even though it's not by choice," I told him and turned away from him, surveying the plane for a good seat. "And secondly it's the principle of the matter."

"Yeah but the minute she finds any form of attention from anyone else you flip out," Trace pointed out and I sighed heavily. For once he had a point.

"I know okay?" I said and began moving forward again towards our seats, "But I mean it's just not right. To flirt with someone else other than your spouse once your married. It's disrespectful, even I know that. I mean I may not love Jen but I would never..."

"Mr Timberlake?" I was interrupted by one of the flight attendants as I sat down and took my seat. I looked up at her and smiled wearily.

"Yeah?" I asked her and she gave me a half smile.

"Uh, there are two men in uniforms wanting to speak with you out on the tarmac. Mr Wright asked me to come get you," the attendant replied nervously and I sighed, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Alright I'll be there in a sec," I told her and she nodded before hurrying back outside to relay the information to Johnny. I sighed and stood back up with Trace following suit. "I wonder what's up."

"Probably just some airport regulations or something," Trace replied and let me walk in front of him as we made our way back to the front of the craft. "You know how it is."

I nodded and reached the door, crouching back down so we could exit the plane and walk back down the stairs. As I did so I saw Johnny standing on the tarmac with two police officers, talking in hushed tones by a squad car.

"Johnny?" I called from the bottom of the stairs as I began walking over. Johnny stopped what he was doing and turned to face me, his face looking somber. "Johnny what's wrong?"

"Justin," he said and glanced behind me noticing Trace too as we reached him. "Uh, this is Officer Maloney and Officer Jacobs..."

"Mr Timberlake," the shorter of the two officers walked up to me and extended her hand. "I'm Officer Maloney. So you know a Miss Jennifer Hudson?"

"Timberlake," I corrected and looked at the officer confused, "Yes she's my wife..."

"Well I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this sir," the officer replied but Johnny cut in, walking up to me and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Justin," he began and looked at me straight in the eyes, "There was an accident..."


Jennifer.

Nov 4, 2007
9:45am


"Jen are you ready?" Justin yelled from downstairs. I was putting the last finishing touches on my makeup, adding lip gloss. I made my way down stairs wearing skinny jeans a black turtleneck and a black sweater with black knee high boots. "Finally," he said when we headed out to the garage.

"Oh please don't act like you never took a while to get dressed." I snapped back as he unlocked the car and I opened the car door.

"Not thirty minutes," Justin said buckling up. I stepped up into the truck so I could get in I noticed Justin staring at me. What an idiot.

"Are you done staring or can we go now?" I asked. Justin quickly turned on the car, trying to avoid my gaze.

"I wasn't staring," he stated looking straight ahead and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Sure you weren't," I laughed and reached over to pat his leg in reassurance. I noticed his jittery behavior when he opened the garage door, and gate. Pulling out I notice a black SUV following us. "They don't miss a beat
do they?"

"Apparently not," he commented. "Not if they want 'the shot' ."

The drive was quiet and we eventually pulled up to our destination. The Ivy, the most popular place for celebrities to be seen. Justin stopped in front of Valet the gentleman opened my door to help me out of the car. Flashes and clicking were going on all around me and I'll admit, I was a little nervous. I mean the pap's and I have always got along but I'm use to 4 or 5 not 20. Justin grabbed my hand roughly and led me into the restaurant.

"Mr Timberlake." The host smiled as we entered the restaurant I smiled back. "We have a table ready for you and the missus, right this way." The host seated us out side on the patio and handed us menus I chose to take this time to speak.

"Ivy huh?" I asked. Justin just rolled his eyes continued to look at his menu. I continued to talk. "The most popular places for paparazzi I wander what else Johnny has up his sleeve."

"I guess you'll have to wait and see," Justin said with a smirk. Our waitress made her presence known.

"What can I get you to drink?" the waitress asked.

"I'll take orange juice with ice?" I asked and the waitress scribbled it down then looked toward Justin.

"Okay and what about you sir?"

"I'll have the same, but with no ice," he replied looking at her with a grin and I rolled my eyes at him.

"And are you ready to order?" the waitress asked I looked at Justin.

"Baby you ready to order?" he asked me and I was in total shock "Baby?"

"Yeah I will have and egg and cheese croissant and a fruit plate?" I handed the waitress my menu.

"I will have eggs scrambled with wheat toast and bacon." Justin replied running his finger along the page then snapping it shut and handing it to the waitress who took it from him and left.

"Baby?" I asked and raised my eyebrow once the waitress was out of earshot. "Where did that come from.?"

"It's called acting," he said as if I was dumb, "Were supposed to be married right?"

"I am so excited my best friend is coming." I said swaying in my chair.

" I could tell you were tossing and turning all night," Justin replied sarcastically and I sighed, knowing I was not going to get anywhere with him.

I noticed the video camera behind a flower pot before Justin did and decided to use this chance to mess with his head. I leaded into his neck and nibbled at his skin under his ear. Justin tried to pull away but I grabbed his arm.

"There's a paparazzi behind a flower pot, follow my lead." I whispered in his ear and replaced my lips with my thumb. Justin looked at me and placed his hand on my knee. The waitress came back with out food

"Here's your food enjoy." Justin looked in dazed.

"Everything alright babe?" I asked with a smile, he nodded and downed half his orange juice in reply.

Nov 4, 2007
Noon


After brunch Justin and I headed to a Beverly Hill Baby Botique called Bel Bambie. Kia called to see if she and Trace could join us. It was really exciting picking out baby clothes and toys, Crystal has been going through a hard time with Curtis I wanted to get her something I knew would cheer her up.

I picked out a couple of baby onesies one had "I party naked" written on the front, another said "It was the dog" also a pink one that said "sweet child." I didn't know the sex of the baby so I picked them in different colors. Kia picked out some toys. Two stuffed animal dogs, an orange stuffed sea horse,a turtle, a lobster, and a really cute giraffe named Sprinkles. Kia and I walked up to Justin.

"Where's Trace going?" she asked Justin just shrugged.

"Are you done?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. He was so selfish sometimes. "Yeah were done let me just go get Trace."

“Sure,” Justin grinned and watched her walk away hurriedly. I moved closer and tried to kick him but he moved away quickly.

“You are evil. You know that?” I asked, and he shook his head leaning against a nearby toy bin.

“Why?” he asked raising an eyebrow at me, “Because I stopped rumors of us being pregnant?”

“What?” she asked, okay now he had completely lost it. I think all that alcohol had destroyed some brain cells.

“Yup,” he replied and glanced over to where Kia was talking to the sales assistant with Trace. “That guy thought we were expecting, so I had to divert the attention otherwise we’d be in deep shit.”

“God you have a wild imagination,” I told him shaking my head and he glared at me angrily before turning his attention back to Trace and Kia, where Trace looked as if he was going to die. “Let’s go pay for this stuff then we can go.”

“You’re buying all that?” he asked with shock and I nodded, wondering why he was asking. Of course I was, I had them in my hands didn't I?

“Yeah,” I replied and reached the check out placing all the items down on the counter. “After all I am going to be Godmother.”

“Yeah but come on,” he said and pointed to the stack of ten stuffed animals, “How the hell is she going to take it back with her? You gonna buy her a plane?” Ok now he was really stupid. I shook my head and slapped his shoulder as the woman behind the counter began scanning the items.

“No,” I replied and took out my wallet, “Some of it will be kept here so when she comes to visit again…”

“Oh hell no!” he said and grabbed a few items from the counter I glared at him in embarrassment. “I will not have my house filled with this junk Jen. Just buy two or three items. You don’t need to buy the whole store for her ok?” Then he turned around and began replacing items, I glanced at the sales lady who smiled apologetically at me.

"Sorry," I told her and glanced at the items, "Can you hold on a sec?"

"Sure," she nodded and I smiled at her gratefully before running after Justin and grabbing his arm as I caught up to him causing him to stop and spill some things on the floor.

“I would appreciate it if you weren’t such an ass to me,” I whispered in his ear as he bent down to pick up what had fallen. He then got up and grinned at me.

“Then where’d be the fun it that?” he asked and winked as he picked up a stuffed giraffe and looked at it. "Ok we can keep that." He handed the giraffe to me and continued replacing the items on the shelf.

"Stupid moron," I muttered angrily under my breath and stormed back to the counter to pay, he was such an ass.


Nov 4, 2007
2:45pm


I was headed over to the airport to pick up Crystal. Tiny escorted me because I didn't know the area very well. Justin stayed home to finish packing.

"Crystal flight comes in at 3 so we should be on time." I said. Tiny sat behind the wheel and I sat on the passengers side making small talk. "What seems to be the problem with him is that I have been nothing but kind. I helped him when he was drunk and all I get in return is rude remarks."

I was so tired of everything that had happened over the past month, I was ready to call it quits.

"He'll get over it," Tiny said trying not to get in the middle of our marriage.

"Well maybe this break will be good for us. We could use the space," I said as Tiny pulled up in front of the airport. I was looking for Crystal when I spotted her wearing a cute black cap and leather jacked belly poking through and black ugg boots. "There she is." I didn't wait for the car to come to a complete stop before I opened the door. "Crystal!"

"Jenny!" She called back as she turned to face me with a smile. We both hugged each other she looked so well like everything was ok.

"How are you?" I asked holding on to her hands.

"I'm good. Jet lagged but good," she replied and I grabbed her carry on bag and Tiny grabbed her other suit case. I lead her to the car and Tiny put the bags in the trunk. Crystal sat behind Tiny in the backseat I sat in the middle "So you have been busy." She was referring to Justin and I. "So is it true. Are you marred?" I showed her my ring and she screamed. "It's gorgeous he did a really good job." Tiny pulled off and headed toward the freeway. "You didn't dishonor our pact did you?"

When Kia, Crystal, and I were in high school we made a pack to wait until we were married to have sex. Unfortunately Kia couldn't wait.

"No I did not dishonor our pact," I said and Crystal looked at Tiny

"Hi I'm Crystal and your name is?" she asked, Tiny looked at her in the review mirror and smiled.

"Tiny Justin's bodyguard," he answered and she smiled back.

"Well it's nice to meet you Tiny."

"Same here," he replied and continued to concentrate on the road. It was quiet for a while before Crystal broke the silence.

"Curtis decided to give up his rights," she said with no emotion.

"What? Crystal I am so sorry," I said rubbing her hand. Crystal took off her hat.

"Jen we all knew that this was going to happen." Crystal looked at Tiny then turned to me. "Jenny I want to ask you something."

"Sure sweetie anything," I said and she looked at me with deep eyes before taking a deep breath.

"I want you to take care of Sara if something was to happen to me," she said and I looked at her confused

"Who is Sara?" I asked and Crystal smiled, placing a hand on her belly.

"Sara is the baby's name. It's a girl," she replied with a grin. I looked at her and placed a hand over hers and rubbed her belly.

"Of course I will." I said, and she laughed a few moments later.

"Anyway what is that heffa up to?" she asked referring to Kia. I laughed

"She is getting her freak on with a white man," I said and Crystal looked at me in shock.

"What!? and she was the one that said she would never betray her black men." Crystal said and I nodded.

"I will give you more details at home." I said taking a glance at Tiny.

"This is the one time I wish I wasn't pregnant because I sure could use a drink." We both laughed

Nov 4, 2007
5:30pm


Crystal, Kia, and I were sitting in the living room drinking our sparkling white grape juice and having a good laugh.

"Kia you're always the one to drink the last bit," Crystal said with a laugh.

"Crystal you got a lot nerve you had four glasses." Kia said sipping her drink, laughing along with her.

"Yeah and I will be peeing all night," Crystal replied causing us all to laugh.

"Ladies relax I will get some more," I said between laughs and got up, heading to the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen I heard the front door slam louder than usual.

"Jennifer!" Justin yelled and I rolled my eyes. He is always slamming that door, I thought. I stood quietly and waiting for a moment before picking up the juice from the fridge and opening up, then I headed back out.

I entered the living room just in time to hear Justin ask, "Kia where's Jen?"

"I'm right here," I said holding the juice and looking at him wearily. He looked like a mad man.

"I need to talk to you," Justin said, pointing a finger at me and I nodded.

"I'm listening," I said walking over to the couch. Whatever he wanted to say he could say in front of Kia and Crystal.

"In private," Justin hissed in my ear grabbing my hand and leading me up stairs.

"I'll be back," I said behind me and let Justin lead me up the stairs. Justin led me to the bedroom and shut the door. "What's up?"

"Is there something you need to tell me?" He asked leaning against the dresser, I moved his suit case to sit on the bed.

"Good luck on tour?" I asked, not knowing what he was talking about.

"Are you fucking JC?" he asked glaring at me.

"Whoa, first of all don't use that language talking to me and second how did that come up in your crazy mind?" I asked back and he shook his head angrily.

"Just answer the fucking question," he said and I stood up.

"What did I say about using that language?" I asked him angrily, "And NO I'M NOT." He was insane.

"Did you kiss him?" he asked again, and silence filled the room. I didn't know how to answer that. "Thought so. So JC was telling the truth, you did kiss him."

"You're making it sound like I came on to him when actually it was the other way around!" I snapped suddenly, not really knowing where I got the strength to do so, and stood close to him, face to face.

"Did you kiss him back?" he asked ignoring my statement, and I paused, wondering what to say.

"Yes," I finally confessed knowing there was no point in lying. Besides what did he care?

"You're a married woman! What are you doing kissing another man?" he asked and I looked up at him. Was he serious?

"Justin were not really married!" I reminded him, holding up a finger at him.

"So what?" he asked back, "It doesn't matter, you're acting like a fat ass hoe looking for her next trick, your grandmother would be proud!" I stared at him, not believing what he just said. How dare he? And before I knew it my palm had moved across his face it hurt.

"DON'T EVER EVER TALK TO ME THAT WAY OR MENTION MY GRANDMOTHER" I yelled and walked out of the room. I slammed the door behind me and as I did so the door bell ranged when I came down stairs.

"Jen is everything ok?" Kia asked as I walked into the living room.

"Can you get the door please?" I asked her with a weak smile and sat down on the couch.

"Sure." Kia nodded getting up and walking to the door.

"Hi Johnny, Trace." I heard her say as Crystal sat beside me on the couch and rubbed my back.

"Hey is Justin ready?" Johnny asked her.

"I think so he should be down in a minute," Kia replied and right on cue Justin came down, his bags in tow. Tiny walked in and grabbed his bags as Justin looked in the living room to see Crystal rubbing my back while I had my head in my hands. I looked up just in that moment for a second and we locked eyes.

"Let's go" Justin said and walked out the door.

Nov 4, 2007
9pm


The ladies and I headed out to Koi, which is one of my favorite resturants in L.A. It felt so good to have my best friends with me, we had so much to talk about.

"How did this all happen?" Crystal asked as she took a sip of her water.

"Well..." I began, taking a sip of water as well. "Justin and I were seeing each other and he asked me to marry him and I said yes."

"How long were you seeing him?" Crystal asked curiously and I knew I had to lie. I felt bad lying to her but I had signed a contract that I couldn't break.

"A month," I answered.

"Wait didn't he break up with Jessica before he married you?" Crystal questioned surprised and I swallowed hard, luckily Kia saw this and swooped in.

"Yes, but Jusitn chased Jennifer. I mean he literally chased her," Kia supplied and I smiled at her gratefully.

"Yeah he did and I got suckerd for it," I faked a laugh and so did Kia, soon the waiter brought us our food.

"So have you come up with a name for the baby?" Kia asked, changing the subject.

"Sara it's a girl. I haven't thought of a middle name yet but she will have my last name," Crystal said picking at her steak.

"I can't believe that ass did what he did to you after you been together for eleven years," Kia told her stabbing her baked potato.

"Well it does hurt to know that my child won't have a father and a mother in the home and I didn't get the chance," Crystal said sadly and I patted her shoulder.

"Don't say that the perfect man will show up out of no where," I assured her and she looked at me with a smile.

"Yeah like yours did?" She asked and we all laughed before she turned to Kia. "Kia girl what have you been up to?"

"Nothing really just taking care of Jen's buisness," Kia said trying to avoid the subject.

"So Trace and you have nothing going on?" Crystal asked raising an eyebrow and Kia looked at me appalled.

"Dang Jen you can't keep your mouth shut can you?" she teased and I shrugged my shoulders.

"She asked and I told," I replied and Kia sighed while Crystal laughed.

"No she can't. Remember the time in church when we had to remember our parts for the Christmas play and the day of the play Kia forgot everything?" she asked and we laughed remembering everything that happened all those years back, not knowing that in a couple hours everything would fade way.


Nov 4, 2007
10:45pm


"Girl don't worry about it I'm sure he will get over it," Kia assured me with a smile. The girls and I were on our way home from the movies. It had been raining ever since we left the cinema and I was feeling miserable, but I didn't know why.

Even though Justin and I weren't really married and it was just on a piece a paper, we still had some sort of feelings towards each other even if they were confusing.

"All marriages go through rough patches. Communication is the key," Crystal said, she was sitting in the passenger's side of the car.

"Yeah and now when Justin gets back you two can have hot makeup sex." Kia said with a smirk, trying to cheer me up. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"This is all coming from a woman who's marriage is pretty much over and a woman who doesn't know what or who she wants," I said bitterly, but stopped as soon as I realized what I'd said. "Ladies I sorry I didn't mean..."

"It's ok we understand your just hurting right now," Crystal said as we came to a light and stopped. The rain was coming down really hard and I could hardly see where I was going.

"I'm not really hurting so much as pissed off," I told them and Kia laughed patting my shoulder.

"Honey it's the same thing," she said and I shrugged. The light turned green and I hit the gas.

"Jen watch out!" Crystal screamed and I swung my head to the left only to see a big four by four heading right for us.
Chapter 6 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
Chapter 6 is here! YAY!! Please let us know what you think!!
Chapter 6.


Justin.



I remember that for some reason my legs went weak and I couldn't stand up properly. I heard voices as they officer explained the situation to me and soon people were calling my name. I don't know why but they had suddenly realized that I was going into shock and I heard someone running to my aid before pulling me up and letting me lean on them for support.

"It's okay J," Trace's voice came from beside me and I took a deep breath in. "Just lean on me for a sec while you get your bearings back." I nodded and looked at Johnny.

"Where is she?" I asked, getting ready to get up and go to her. Johnny looked at me confused for a moment before speaking.

"She's on route..." he began and I cut him off.

"Where is she?" I repeated with anger in both my eyes and my voice.

"She's.... I'll find out where they're taking her then you can go there ok?" Johnny said and I sighed heavily, giving in. I don't know what was coming over me, but I had this sudden urge to just... to just be with her. I needed to make sure she was okay.

"Okay," I breathed and looked at Trace who was looking pale and worried, he seemed to noticed and snapped out of it, pulling me towards the car that had pulled up onto the tarmac waiting to take us to the hospital.

"Come on sit down," Trace ordered me and helped me into the car as Tiny pulled the door open looking worried. I obeyed and sat inside, waiting for Trace to climb in beside me as Tiny shut the door and talked to Johnny briefly. It wasn't long before my bodyguard came back and got in the front seat, telling the driver to take us to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.


I must have looked like a raging lunatic when I rushed into the hospital with Trace and Tiny huffing behind me. I didn't know why I was acting the way I was, I mean I didn't even really love Jen.

"Hi my name s Justin Timberlake and my wife..." I rambled to the receptionist as I reached the desk. The woman, a lady in her mid-forties, looked up at me and nodded.

"Okay and her name is?" she asked me and I totally flaked.

"Jennifer, uh..." I didn't even remember if she took my name when we signed the papers. My mind drew a complete blank, luckily Trace stepped in.

"Jennifer Hudson," Trace said coming up beside me and gripping my shoulder. "She was in an automobile accident and there were two other women with her? We were told this is where they brought them."

"Right," the woman nodded and typed up something in her computer. I tapped my fingers nervously on the counter top.

"Is she okay?" I asked the lady who smiled at me and gestured to a waiting room near-by.

"Look sir if you can just take your seat..." she began but I cut her off.

"Is she okay?" I repeated and the woman let out a frustrated sigh.

" Look sir, if you can just take a seat I'll get a doctor to come speak with you. Jennifer Hudson did you say?" She asked calmly and Trace nodded.

"Yes," Trace spoke and looked at me. "Let's go sit down."

"No I want to know..." I began but Trace cut me off yanking me violently away from the desk and thanking the woman, allowing Tiny to usher us into the small waiting room.

"J," Trace warned and pushed me into a seat. "She said she'll get a doctor to come and talk to us okay? She doesn't know anything, so have patience."

"Patience?" I asked glaring at him and noticed he too wasn't really patient, he was worried about Kia. "Trace my wife was just...."

"I know okay?" Trace snapped back and ran a hand through his hair, "But we don't even know if the ambulance has arrived yet ok?"

"Shit," I grumbled and pressed my head into my hands and taking in deep breaths not realizing how much this was scaring me. "Shit."

"It's gonna be okay kid," Tiny's voice came from somewhere next to me and I felt the couch move as the two of them sat down on either side of me. "Johnny's on his way, he just has to call Marcus and tell him the situation."

"I don't care if he's on the moon," I muttered and looked up at my bodyguard, "Has someone called her family?"

"Johnny's gonna ask Marcus to do that," Tiny replied and patted my shoulder, "Just calm down ok?"

"Maybe I should call them. I mean after all she is my responsibility. Shit, where's my phone?" I asked and began patting my pockets aimlessly for my cell when Trace stopped me, placing a hand on my arm.

"J stop. You heard Tiny ok? Marcus is gonna call them," Trace said and held my arm so I had to stop.

"But I promised that I would always look after her. I mean when we took our vows..." I babbled and Trace shook his head as if reminding me.

"You didn't take vows remember?" Trace said and I sighed dejectedly, "You just singed a piece of paper."

"Yeah but still..." I began and sighed again. "She's my wife Trace."

"I know," Trace replied and patted my arm just as the door opened and Johnny rushed in with Marcus right behind him.

"Kid," Johnny said as he entered and looked at Marcus, "Have you heard anything?" I shook my head and looked at Marcus.

"Have you called Darnell?" I asked, asking about Jen's mom. Marcus gave me a weary smile and nodded before taking a seat beside Johnny opposite me.

"Yes and they're on the next flight out," he replied and gave me a concerned look, "Don't worry ok? How you holding up?"

"I'm..." I began but a doctor interrupted and walked in. I jumped to my feet anxiously and began bombarding him with questions. "Is she ok? What happened? Can I see her? What about Kia and Crystal?" I was wired on nerves and the doctor, a young woman in her twenties, gave me a sympathetic look before speaking.

"I presume you are here for Miss Jennifer Hudson?" she asked and I scowled.

"Jennifer Timberlake," I corrected and the doctor nodded before continuing.

"Right and you must be Mr Timberlake?" she asked me and I nodded, "Well there's nothing to worry about alright? Mrs Timberlake will be fine. Just a sprained foot and a few bumps on her head, nothing major."

"Can I see her?" I asked and the doctor smiled.

"She's unconscious right now, which is normal," the doctor added quickly seeing my reaction, "But yes you can go see her but one at a time okay? I'll get the nurse to come and take you to her."

"Thank you," I breathed in a sigh of relief and felt Tiny pat my shoulder, "What about her two friends?"

"Well.." the doctor began not knowing where to begin but Trace cut in.

"Yeah are they okay?" he had a worried tone in his voice, and for the first time I noticed it and felt terrible at my behavior of only thinking about myself.

"Look," Johnny stepped up and placed a hand on both my shoulder and Trace's, "Why doesn't Justin go see Jen, Tiny can go with him, and you Marcus and I will go find out about Kia and Crystal okay?"

"Alright," Trace gulped on a bit of air and looked at me, "Ok J?"

"Ok," I nodded and looked at Tiny before back at Trace, "You come find me once you find out yeah?"

"Yeah," Trace nodded and reached over to give me a brotherly hug, "And I'm gonna call your mom too and let her know to come over."

"Thanks," I smiled halfly at him and turned to Tiny, "Let's go find my wife."


We finally found the room in which Jen was located, and as I entered it again my legs went weak. She was lying in the bed, her leg and head bandaged up and she looked so helpless. I let out a small whimper and walked forward slowly.

"I'll leave you guys alone," Tiny whispered in my ear and backed out of the room leaving me alone with Jen's sleeping figure. I took in a deep breath and walked a bit further into the room, taking a seat beside the bed and gingerly reaching for her hand that was resting by her side.

The room was eerily quiet as I sat there holding her hand, and trying to calm down my heart beat. I was still wired on nerves and lack of sleep. I looked at the clock on the wall which read 1am and with my free hand rubbed the sleep from my eyes although I didn't really feel at all tired.

I don't know what came over me, but as I removed my hand from my eyes I could feel myself tearing up and I managed to suppress a sob. For some reason my body was reacting in a way I wasn't expecting it to and it seemed as if my heart was agreeing with it. I wanted so badly not to feel this way, because I knew from past experience that if I had let myself feel like this for any woman it would just end in heart break. But it was not going to happen. My heart had a mind of it's own. Even though I told myself over and over again that I should be happy because now I could get out of this ridiculous contract, my heart wouldn't let me. Maybe it was because on some level, I knew that if I did, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

It would be something done for selfish reasons and for once since I met Jen, I wanted to do something for her, not for me. She had offered to help me out, just because she wanted to. She unselfishly had put aside her own life in order to help me with mine, even though she had never met me.

And now as she lay her fighting for that life, I wanted to do the same for her. I wanted to unselfishly help her in anyway I could, just to show my thanks because it was then that I realized that I never really told her how much I appreciated her signing that contact for me.

I found myself smiling at that thought, and watched as her chest rose and fell with each breath she took. She didn't look so bad now, in fact she looked gorgeous, with her full lips slightly parted and her mass of brown curls pushed off her face. In fact she looked perfect, almost angelic. I reached over and pushed away a strand of hair that had fallen loose from above the bandage and stopped mid-way as the door to the room slowly opened.

"Justin?" It was Kia, and I looked up at her as she stood in the doorway with a sad smile on her face. "What are you... I thought you were in Australia."

"I was..." I began and licked my lips wondering how to answer as she walked into the room, arm in a sling, "But I heard about the accident right before take off and well..."

"Well I'm glad you came," Kia cut me off and took a seat on the other side of the bed before looking at me, "I didn't expect you to come."

"Why not?" I asked a bit shocked, but I knew the answer. She sighed and took Jen's other hand gently. "You shouldn't answer that. How's Crystal?"

"She's... I don't know," Kia replied after a breath of silence and looked up at me, I could see the tears in her eyes, "They're saying she got it the worst. They don't think she'll make it through the night."

"Oh," I replied and looked down at Jen's hand that was still laced with mine, "I'm sorry. But you know she could..."

"No she can't," Kia sighed and shook her head sadly, "She's lost too much blood. What with the baby being born and the internal injuries. I'm just scared how to tell Jen when she wakes up."

"Look," I said and looked up at her, noticing she was squeezing Jen's other hand tightly, "Don't worry about it ok? I'll tell Jen when and if we have to alright? Right now all you gotta do is pray that your friends both get better."

She looked at me, confused at where my sudden concern for anyone but myself had come from and nodded with a deep sigh.

"Ok," she whispered and looked away from me. I smiled at her with comfort before speaking.

"Did you find Trace? He was worried about you," I told her. This caused a slight smile to appear on her lips but it disappeared quickly as she thought of the situation.

"No," she shook her head, "As soon as I was able to I went to see Crystal then I came to find Jen."

"Oh well..." I began and again she cut me off.

"I wanted to tell her about Crystal before anyone else did," Kia said as if I hadn't spoken at all the whole time and I soon realized what she wanted. I nodded and let go of Jen's hand, standing up slowly.

"Why don't I go find Trace?" I asked her, "It'll give you guys some time alone." She looked at me and smiled appreciatively.

"Thanks," she whispered and I nodded giving her what I could of another smile before answering.

"No problems. I'll tell Trace where to find you," I said and began backing out of the room, not waiting for her reply as I shut the door behind me.


As I closed the door to the room I found the hallway empty and sighed with relief. I figures Tiny had gone to either get a cup of coffee or go find Trace, either way if he needed me he could call me. I walked away from the room, heading down aimless corridors of the large medical center, hearing and smelling all sort of things. In one room I remember passing a woman and three kids, while in another two old men.

It was strange being in a hospital, since I hardly ever visited one, the last time I remember being there was to visit Lance when he had his heart surgery. But this was very different. This was something I hadn't even fathomed happening.

I walked a while longer before I stopped, and glanced up at where I was. I seemed to somehow have found myself in the maternity wing of the hospital, outside the nursery door. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, trying to remove the sleep from them and knocked on the door. A young woman with red hair opened it and looked at me with shocked surprise.

"Yes?" she asked, and I shoved my hand in my pockets, rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet.

"Uh hi," I smiled at her shyly and looked over her shoulder, she blocked my view and gave me a weary look. "Look I know I'm not allowed to be here but..."

"Are you a father?" she asked curiously and I looked at her before answering.

"Uh yeah sort of," I replied, not knowing what I was telling her. She looked me over once more before deciding to believe me and nodded, stepping aside to come in.

"Well this is the boys side," she gestured to her right, "And the girls are at the far side of the room." She pointed to where a few cribs were lined up against the wall, draped with pink blankets. I nodded and looked around, pretending to search for my child.

"Great," I said and stood there for a moment while she looked at me.

"What's the name?" she asked causing me to look back at her quickly.

"Uh Jones," I said remembering Crystal's last name for some odd reason and removing my hands from my pockets. The woman smiled at me, and walked to the side of the room where the baby girls were, motioning me to follow and I did.

"Well Mr Jones," she smiled and reached one of the cribs and leaning over it to pull out a baby, "You came just in time. I was just about to feed her. Usually we take the babies to get breast fed before putting them down, but in this case...well you know what happened." The woman gave me a sad look and I looked at her confused.

"Actually.." I began but she interrupted me by passing the tiny baby into my arms.

"Here, why don't you hold her?" the nurse asked as I readjusted the little girl in my arms, "That way you can get in some practice before you take her home."

"What?" I asked with surprise, looking up at the woman as she spoke. She looked back at me with a smile.

"You know with feeding?" the woman laughed
slightly and shook her head at me as if I'd lost it, "Let me just get the bottle and then we can start okay? I'll be back in a moment." I opened my mouth to protest and explain, but before I could she backed out of the room, exiting from a door just to the right and leaving me alone with a small baby in my arms.

I looked down at the little one and wondered what I was supposed to do. I looked at the crib and saw a name printed in small, neat writing at the head. SARA JONES. I finally figured it out, this was Crystal's baby.

I looked back at the baby and she looked up at me, her little hands wrapping around on of my fingers as she softly whimpered in my arms.

"Woah," I told her as I could sense what was coming, "Don't cry Sara honey. Everything's gonna be ok, alright?" She stopped whimpering and just gazed up at me in silence, and before I knew what I was doing I was singing to her.

It wasn't much, just an old song my mother used to sing to me when I was a baby. But as the words filled the room, I began to feel my heart swell up with pride and in that moment I knew what it felt like to be a father.

All of a sudden I so desperately wanted a child of my own. And not any child, one with Jen. Someone I could sing to at night and someone I could teach things to. Someone we could both raise. I knew that this was a wild dream and probably something hitched on my lack of sleep, but at that moment it was what I wanted. I wanted to change my life so I could be a good father to my future kids.

It was in this moment of realization that something happened. A change took place in my heart, and I knew, I just knew that the little girl I was holding was going to need me in the future. I don't know what it was, and I didn't know that in a few more minutes I would soon find out but I knew. I knew that this child was going to be part of my life forever.

"J?" Trace's shocked voice rung through the room and snapped me out of my mantra. I looked up, and saw him standing by the door with a shocked expression on his face.

"Hey T," I whispered and motioned for him to come in as I readjusted Sara so I had her against my chest. "This is Sara."

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked in a matching whisper as he walked towards us and shook his head, "I've been looking all over for you."

"You have?" I asked, not remembering hearing my cell go off.

"Yeah. I came to Jen's room and Kia said you'd taken off," Trace replied, eyeing me with the baby.

"Oh," I replied and looked around, "Well I was just about to help feed her..."

"Well that's great and all..." Trace began reaching over and taking the baby from me as if he was afraid I would drop her. "But Jen woke up."

"What?" I asked, suddenly forgetting Sara and focusing all my attention on Trace as he placed her back in her crib and stood up.

"Yeah, which is the other reason I came to find you," Trace replied and wiped his hands on his jeans. "She was muttering your name and..." Those last few words sent shakes through me, and without even replying or taking another look towards the crib at baby Sara where only a minute ago I wanted to keep her, I bolted out of the room with Trace close at my heels.


"Jen?" I asked as I rushed into the room, pushing aside doctors and nurses just so I could get to her. I reached the side of her bed and engulfed her in a hug. "Shit I was so worried."

Instantly she pulled away from me, and gave me a confused look before looking at Kia then back at me and speaking.

"You worried?" she asked in suprise and raised an eyebrow. I could tell she had been awake for a while now. I pulled up a near-by chair and sat down on it, taking her hand in mine and looking directly at her, ignoring everyone else.

"Yeah. I just... shit I just thought you weren't going to wake up," I told her, feeling my heart beat pick up again. She smiled wearily at me before looking back at Kia who nodded in confirmation.

"Justin," she began and tried to pull her hand away but I held on tight, "We need to talk." I sighed and nodded, as the doctor brushed past us and checked up on her.

"I know," I whispered and looked down at the sheets of the bed, "I'm really sorry Jen, I mean for everything I put you through. I was a real ass." I looked up at that moment, being shocked by my own confession as she was. She looked at me with more shock.

"I..." she began and her voice trailed off, "I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything ok?" I told her and looked over at Kia who nodded and began hustling the doctor out of the room complaining about her arm to give us more privacy. "All I care about right now is that you're awake and get better."

"Well.." she began and without knowing it I reached forward and pushed a strand of hair from her eyes gently, and then before I knew it I was leaning over and kissing her. This time it was a real kiss.

"Oh gross." We pulled apart instantly and looked to the doorway where I saw a younger version of Jen standing with her hands in the air and a disgusted look on her face causing Jen to laugh.

"Jules," Jen laughed and gave her a smile, "Justin this is my sister Julia."

"Hi," I smiled and stood up, glancing at Jen who seemed to have brushed off the kiss. Julia laughed and took a step forward, holding out her hand to me.

"Glad to finally meet you Justin," Julia smiled and shook my hand before looking at her sister. "We just got in, how's my sis doing?"

"Great," I replied and glanced at Jen again, "She woke up about half an hour ago so you're just on time."

"Great!" Julia smiled and I stepped aside to let her hug Jen as my cell decided to vibrate right at that moment.

"Uh, I'll let you guys have a few moments alone," I mumbled and backed out of the room and heard them chatter, not noticing as I exited the room.


Jennifer.


Blurry, that's all I could see. It was blurry. Reds and blues. My leg was killing me and my head felt like it was hit with a bat.

"Where's Crystal and Kia?" I asked hazily.

"Jenny? Jenny?" Someone was calling me it sounded like Crystal. "Jenny I need you to be there for Sara." I was in an all white room with no doors no windows.

"Crystal! where are you? I can't see you! What do you mean take care of Sara?" I called out and felt someone touch my arm.

"Miss Hudson can you hear me, Miss Hudson?" A voice asked and I nodded wearily.

"Yes."

"Do you feel any pain?" the voice asked again.

"Yes in my leg and head," I replied sleepily, "Where's Crystal and Kia?"

"Miss Hudson need you to stay with me okay?" The voice said again, "You're going to be okay."

I closed my eyes, the voices faded and I dreamed. I dreamed about my family missed them so much, especially my grandmother. There wasn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her. I remember the first time I knew that I wanted to sing, just seeing her singing in church. Then oddly I dreamt about Justin and our situation or what I thought it would it would be like....

*Dream*

"Justin hunny have you seen my shoes?" I asked Justin.

"No baby I haven't seen them," Justin replied with a smile and I smiled back.

We were on our way to dinner, and were in New York for the Sex and the City premier and heading over to Justin's restaurant. Sara was whimpering.

"Sar-Sar what's wrong babe?" I asked picking her up from her basinet, she was wearing her cute mint green footy pajamas. Justin came over with the special blanket he had made for her and a bottle, wrapping the blanket over her.

"Guys are you ready?" Trace asked. I handed Sara to Justin and looked around me.

"Yeah, let me find my shoes and purse," I said looking in my suite case as Justin sang softly to calm Sara down.

"Jenny, I found your shoes," Kia said getting up from the floor near the couch.

"Thank you girl," I said as she handed me the shoes.

"So are you ready now?" Trace asked annoyed, with a hand on his hip.

"Yes ass were ready," Justin laughed, giving Lynn Sara and kissing her forehead. "Take care of her momma."

"I will. You guys just go have fun. We will be fine. Right Sara?" Lynn said looking at a sleeping Sara. Lynn decided to come along with us to New York because she'd been so busy with work that she hadn't had the chance to see Sara as much as she would like.

"Ok bye Lynn," I said kissing her on the cheek and kissed Sara on the forehead.

"Bye," Lynn called after us as the four of us headed out the door.

"Jen. I miss you all I need for you is to wake up."

"Jenny. Jenny."



I blinked and opened my eyes. "Justin? Crystal? Kia?"

"Jenny? You're awake," Kia said with tears in her eyes as she saw me wake up.

"Kia?" I said reaching over to grab and looked around the room. "Where's Crystal?" But before she could answered Trace walked into the room.

"Jen your awake how do you feel?" he asked rushing to my bedside giving me a hug, "Kia I think we need to call a doctor."

"I'm fine. My leg is busted and my head feels like hell but I'm ok," I told them laughing trying to lighten up the mood. They both looked at me before Trace spoke.

"Uh, I'm going to go get Justin I'll be back," he said and walked round the bed to kiss Kia on the lips. "I'll call a doctor ok?"

Kia nodded, "Okay." Trace turned to face me and gave me a smile.

"See ya in a bit Jen," he said and I watched him till he left the room.

"What was that?" I asked leaning back in the bed with an arched eyebrow as soon as he'd left. Kia shrugged and looked away for a moment.

"Trace and I decided to take our relationship further. But anyway enough about me I need to talk to you," she said getting serious and I knew it was bad.

"Talk to me about what?" I asked, but before she could say anything else the doctor and nurse walked in.

"Mrs Timberlake you're awake how are you feeling?" the doctor asked checking my heart and head. I found myself jumping when she addressed me as Mrs Timberlake and not Miss Hudson.

"My head still hearts but my leg isn't in pain as much," I said inhaling and exhaling.

"How long has she been up?" The doctor turned to Kia.

"About 15 minutes? She was a little groggy but alert," Kia said rubbing my hand that she had been holding since I woke up.

"Jen?" Justin said rushing into the room pushing the nurse aside and engulfed me in a hug I was shocked because hours ago at least I think it was hours ago he said I was a hoe. "Shit I was so worried."

Instantly I pulled away from him, and gave him a confused look before looking at Kia then back at Justin and speaking.

"You worried?" I asked in suprise and raised an eyebrow. Justin pulled up a near-by chair and sat down on it, taking my hand in his and looking directly into my eyes, ignoring everyone else.

"Yeah. I just... shit I just thought you weren't going to wake up," he said. I smiled at him before looking back at Kia who nodded. Justin and I had a lot to talk about.

"Justin," I began and tried to pull my hand away from his grip, "We need to talk." He gave me a small sigh as the doctor brushed past him to check my pulse.

"I know," he whispered and looked down at the sheets of the bed, "I'm really sorry Jen, I mean for everything I put you through. I was a real ass."

I just stared at him as the words came out of his mouth. Was I hearing things? I must have taken a harder hit to the head than I thought.

"I..." I began but my voice trailed off, "I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything ok?" he asked and looked over at Kia who nodded and grabbed the doctor's arm.

"Doc?" Kia asked and gave me a wink behind the doctor's back ,"My arm's been a bit sore can you check it out for me?"

"Uh..." the doctor said and looked at me and Justin before sighing with a nod, "Alright. I'll be back." And they left the room, Justin sighed and looked back at me.

"All I care about right now is that you're awake and get better," he finished.

"Well.." I began but before I could finish he leaned over and brushed a strand of hair out of my eyes and placed his lips on mine, I felt a tingle go through my body as a mixture of shock and pleasure. This kiss was different from the ones before, this one he meant. But the sensation was short lived.

"Oh gross." We pulled apart instantly and looked to the doorway where I saw my sister Julia standing with her hands in the air and a disgusted look on her face causing me to laugh.

"Jules," I laughed and gave her a smile, "Justin this is my sister Julia."

"Hi," he smiled and stood up, glancing at me. I sighed and tried to push the kiss out of my mind for the moment as Julia laughed and took a step forward, holding out her hand to Justin and sizing him up.

"Glad to finally meet you Justin," Julia smiled and shook his hand before looking at me. "We just got in, how's my sis doing?"

"Great," Justin replied and glanced at me again, "She woke up about half an hour ago so you're just on time."

"Great!" Julia smiled and he stepped aside to let Julia hug me. I smiled as I hugged my sister back, glad to have someone familiar around.

"Uh, I'll let you guys have a few moments alone," Justin mumbled and backed away out of the room. Julia laughed and pulled away from me, waiting for Justin to leave before she spoke.

"So," she said and sat down on Justin's vacated chair, "Tell me what's it like sleeping with Mr. Sexy Back?"
Chapter 7 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
here's a new chapter enjoy and please leave reviews and tell us what u think!!
Chapter 7.

Justin.



"Hello?" I asked as I stepped outside the room and picked up my phone, I looked around me curiously and spotted my mother talking to someone I presumed to be Jen's mother. In all this time we had never met, and now after all these horrible events we were finally going to meet. "Hello?"

"Justin?" It was Jessica and I sighed angrily at the sound of her voice.

"What do you want?" I snapped at her, "I'm busy."

""I know," she replied, "I heard about the accident."

"My," I laughed sarcastically, causing my mother to stop her conversation and look at me. She smiled as she realized my presence. "News does travel fast."

"Yeah well you know the paps," she tried to make a joke out of it and I frowned and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I know," I replied bitterly and rubbed my eyes wearily, "What do you want Jess?"

"I wanted to find out how you were holding up," she replied, "Can't I ask about my friend's well being?"

"Friend?" I asked in shock, and leaned against the wall, "Is that what we are? Because I missed the memo."

"What else did you think we were Justin?" she asked, now getting angry as well and I sighed.

"I don't know Jess. I once thought we were in love, but you know apparently I was wrong," I laughed sarcastically at her again and threw my head back so it hit the wall slightly. "I was way off mark."

"You weren't wrong," she argued and I shook my head.

"Spare me the bullshit alright Jess?" I asked angrily and stood up straight, "Because right now I don't have time for that, because if you've forgotten my wife was just in an accident."

"Yeah and I bet you just set that up didn't you?" she asked and I truly snapped, I wanted to reach into the phone and strangle her.

"How dare you?" I hissed angrily and my mother looked at me once more causing me to drop my voice a hitch, "I would never... You don't know what you're talking about."

"Actually," she began but I'd had enough and snapped the phone shut angrily, glaring at it accusingly before shoving the phone in my pocket.

"You okay Justin?" I heard Kia's voice ask me, I lifted my head up and saw her standing in front of me with both my mother and Jen's mother behind her

"Uh yeah," I lied and gave her a firm nod, running a hand through my newly grown curls and scratched the back of my neck. "Just worried about Jen."

Kia raised an eyebrow at me and said nothing, instead she introduced me to Jen's mother.

"Okay," she nodded and looked behind her, "Justin this is Darnell, Jen's mom."

"Uh, hi," I smiled sheepishly at the older woman behind Kia who looked me up and down and nodded with a smile.

"Jen was right," she said and I panicked, not noticing my breath hitching as she spoke. "You are pretty cute." She winked at me and caused both my mother and Kia to laugh loudly.

"Excuse me?" I asked and looked at her in shock wondering if I'd heard right. This night was getting a bit too much for me, I needed to sit down or something.

"Never mind," she smiled and looked at Kia, "So shall we go in and see my Jenny?"

"Ok," Kia nodded and looked at me then at my own mother, "You guys coming?"

"I, uh..." I began trying to quickly form a sentence before looking like an idiot.

"No," my mom smiled and patted Kia's shoulder, "We're gonna go get a coffee, you guys go on in. We'll be back in a bit."

"Okay," Kia shrugged and looked at me, "I'll tell Jen."

"Okay," I nodded and Darnell looked at me.

"Nice meeting you Justin," she smiled, "See you in a bit okay?" I nodded again and she smiled wider, before she and Kia disappeared into the room. As soon as they were gone my mother stepped forward and embraced me in a hug before pulling me down the corridor.

"Oh honey," she cooed and kept an arm around my shoulders, "You look terrible."

"Thanks," I grumbled and she smiled, kissing my cheek in her motherly way.

"Have you slept at all?" she asked and I shook my head, and she tutted. "Well you should."

"I can't leave Jen mamma," I told her and she nodded.

"Who ever said anything about leaving?" she asked and patted my shoulder, "You can go lie down in the waiting room for a bit while Jen sees her family and when she's ready I'll come get you."

"Ok," I nodded and allowed my mother to lead me to the waiting room so I could get some sleep.


"Justin." I felt someone shake my shoulder violently, causing me to open one eye and sit up straight. "Justin wake up."

"What is it?" I asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes, looking straight at Trace and for a moment forgetting where I was.

"Jen wants to talk to you," Trace said and held out his hand so I could grab hold of it and stand up.

"Is everything okay?" I asked with a yawn as I stood up and Trace sighed.

"I don't know. I mean she was just told about Crystal," Trace replied and looked down at his feet, shifting about nervously.

"What about Crystal?" I asked, totally loosing the clue. Whether it was from just getting up or not I had no idea. Trace looked up then and raised an eyebrow at me.

"What do you mean, what about Crystal?" Trace asked, "You know she...."

"She what?" I asked him confused and he sighed heavily.

"She... well she's on life support and they're thinking of taking her off it," Trace replied, looking away for a moment and I gasped in shock, most of the nights memories coming back to me.

"You mean?" I asked and Trace nodded, "I better go check in on Jen. Make sure, you know..."

"Yeah," Trace nodded understanding, and I headed for the door.

Trace followed behind me as we re-entered the corridor and walked across the hall to the room where a few people where sitting outside. My mother and Darnell were talking in hushed tones to Marcus and Johnny, and paused when we came near. I offered my mother a small smile before turning the knob and stepping inside the room, leaving them to discuss whatever it was they were discussing in the hallway.


I entered the room, and it was eerily quiet. Kia and Julia were both sitting next to Jen, comforting her from both sides. As Trace and I walked into the room, all three women looked up.

"Jen," I said and walked over to the bed where Julia automatically stepped aside so I could be beside her, "You okay?"

"Can we have a minute guys?" Jen asked, ignoring me and looking at everyone else, her face stained with tears. Kia opened her mouth to say something but Trace placed a hand on her arm and shook his head.

"Come on Ki," he told her and began pulling her out of the room as Julia silently followed. Once they had left and we were left alone, I took a seat beside the bed and waited for Jen to speak.

"Kia just told me about Crystal and we've decided to take her off life support," she whispered and I nodded, not really knowing what to say. I looked down at my hands and then back up at her. "I don't know how I am, but I do know one thing."

"What is that?" I asked her, and heard her sigh before she answered.

"That this arrangement we have isn't going to work," she stated and I looked at her open mouthed to say something but she shook her head and continued, "We can't keep on fighting like we do Justin, it's not healthy. We need to stop it, especially if we want to... well Crystal asked me to take care of Sara if anything were to happen to her. And well in light of all that's happened..."

"I agree," I said interrupting her and causing her to go silent as she stared at me, "You're right it's not healthy the way we bitch at each other, especially me. I mean I want to try work it out, especially if we're going to bring Sara home to live with us."

"What do you mean if we're going to bring Sara home?" she asked clearly confused and I shrugged. "Are you saying that..."

"Yes Jen," I nodded and looked her right in the eyes, "That's exactly what I'm saying. We're taking Sara home with us."

"You mean it?" she asked, all of a sudden looking like a kid on Christmas morning and I chuckled lightly. "You're not just saying it because you were told to? I mean I swear to God Justin if that is the case I will..."

"Relax Jen alright?" I asked her and threw my hands up in defense, "No one told me anything okay? I doubt they even know what we want. I'm doing this because I want to and because Sara needs us. I didn't tell you this earlier but I went to the nursery and saw her."

"You did?" Jen questioned, again unbelieving me and I nodded.

"Yeah," I answered and took one of Jen's hands in mine, "And damn Jen, she was..... she was just..."

"Perfect?" Jen asked with a smile and I nodded, smiling back at her.

"Yeah perfect," I replied and looked at her, "We need to do this Jen. Not only for Crystal but Sara too." Jen smiled at me, and was about to say something but couldn't because at that moment there was a slight knock on the door before it opened and a nurse looked in, it was the nurse from the nursery. She looked at me surprised before addressing us.

"Morning," she said and opened the door fully to reveal that in her arms was a pink bundle of blankets. "There's someone who wants her daddy."

"Daddy?" Jen asked while giving a raised eyebrow at me, I went beet red and nodded my head.

"Yeah," I answered and leaned over to Jen and whispered in her ear, "When I went to the nursery earlier she thought I was the father."

"Oh," Jen replied in understanding, "And you didn't correct her?"

"No," I replied and stood up, letting go of Jen's hand as I did so to walk over to the nurse and take Sara from her, "Thanks."

"No worries," the nurse replied as she handed Sara to me, "She was getting a little restless. Just call me if you need anything otherwise I'll come back in an hour to take her back to the nursery."

"Alright," I nodded and waited for the nurse to leave and shut the door behind her before I walked back over to Jen. "You wanna hold her?"

"Sure," Jen nodded, and reached out her arms. I gently leaned forward and placed the sleeping Sara in Jen's arms.

The moment Jen took her, everything changed. The world stopped spinning and I wished I had a camera to capture the moment. It was perfect. I found myself gasping at the sight of Jen with a baby in her arms, and caused her to look up at me sharply.

"What?" she asked me, frowning and then giving me a shake of her head before turning her attention back to the baby and humming a soft song to her.

"N-Nothing," I stuttered, and looked around for a chair in fear of falling over. I took in a deep breath and tried to control my breathing as I sat back down.

"So you didn't tell me why you didn't stop the nurse from presuming Sara was yours," Jen's voice cut through the concentration I had managed to gain and I looked up at her.

"I... I don't know," I replied and ran a hand through my hair looking at the sleeping baby, "I just didn't." Jen smiled at me and nodded, kissing Sara's forehead.

"So are we definitely keeping her then?" Jen asked suddenly her voice was getting teary and I knew what she was referring to. I nodded and leaned over placing a hand on her arm before speaking.

"If it's what you really want then yeah," I nodded, trying not to admit my own desire to truly want to keep Sara. Jen shook her head and sighed.

"I do," she said and looked back at Sara, "I promised Crystal I would."

"Then we do," I replied, and was secretly bursting on the inside with happiness at the thought of having this beautiful child in our home.


"They said that this was the latest car seat for infants," Trace said walking in to the room, as we returned to the room later on that week and placed the seat on the bed. I had sent Tiny and Trace to go pick up some of Jen's belongings and sent Julia too because I knew she would know what Jen would like. While out they stopped by a baby Botique and picked out a couple outfits for Sara to wear home and a car seat.

"It looks expensive," Darnell commented as Jen put Sara in the baby seat.

"Well I just want the best for Sara," I replied walking in behind Trace and looking at Jen. "Almost ready?"

"Yep just need to change and we will be ready," Jen said and I nodded before going to make sure security was ready. We were planning to leave at 5 o'clock in the morning and we needed to have security as tight as we could. Even at this hours the paps were all over the place, like hound dogs.

"So is everything in place?" I asked Tiny who nodded and patted my back in reassurance.

"Yeah don't worry about it kid," he replied and looked down the hallway. "I'll wait for you guys down the hall ok?"

"Ok," I nodded and watched him walk away as I waited outside the room for Jen.

"Ok, we're gonna head out with Julia," Trace said from behind me as he stepped out of Jen's room with Kia, "Jen's just getting changed."

"Alright," I said and nodded, "Thanks a lot man."

"No problems," Trace smiled and glanced at Kia, "We'll see you guys back at your place ok?"

"Ok," I said and let them leave with Jen's bag as a nurse walked up with a wheel chair for Jen.

"Mr Timberlake?" she asked me and I nodded, "I'll just get Mrs. Timberlake then we can go." I smiled in appreciation at her and let her walk into the room, emerging a few moments later with Jen and Darnell who held Sara in her baby seat.

I grabbed Sara from Darnell and followed close behind as Jen was wheeled down the hall, Darnell taking up the rear. I had insisted that she and Julia stay with us since the media was going insane and Jen might need some help with Sara.

The nurse led us to the end of the hall then Tiny took over leading Jen into the elevator. We made it to the parking garage and headed to a black SUV. Once we were in the car Tiny drove out of the garage and we headed home.


Once we made it home Tiny helped Jen out of the car and I took Sara. We walked up to the front steps and were greeted by my mamma, Trace, Kia and Julia.

"Welcome home," Kia said with a sweet smile.

"Thanks I just need to get in the bed," Jen replied and looked over at Tiny who nodded, as did Kia.

"Honey I understand," Kia said as Tiny picked Jen up and carried her inside to the bedroom. I saw this and looked at my mamma.

"I'm just gonna go make sure she's ok," I said and handed Sara to my mother, "Can you look after Sara for a while?"

"Sure honey," my mother smiled and took Sara from me, "We'll be in the den."

"Ok," I nodded and followed close behind Tiny until we reached the bedroom. "Tiny I got it from here thanks."

"You sure?" Tiny asked and I nodded. He sighed and placed Jen on the side of the bed. "Ok then if you need anything else..."

"Nah we're good thanks," I said and took Jen's crutches from her and placed them in the corner by the fireplace. "We'll call if there's anything."

"Alright," Tiny said and looked at Jen with a smile, "See ya later Jenny. Get well ok and rest up. Call me if there's anything."

"I will," Jen smiled and waved as Tiny nodded to the two of us and left the room.
Once Tiny had left I headed for the closet and come back with a long cotton navy blue night gown and unzipped Jen's jacket. She stared at me like I had gone insane. I pulled off her jacket and exposed a black bra. I had to control myself as I put the gown over her head and she slipped her arms through it.

"Lay back," I instructed and she did. I pulled off her matching pants and picked her up and pulled the comfort and sheets back and laid her down and pulled the covers back and kissed her on the lips. "Sleep well."

She looked at me confused but before she could do anything I was out the door in a flash, this day had been all to much for my confused head.


Jennifer.


"So," Julia said and sat down on Justin's vacated chair, "Tell me what's it like sleeping with Mr. Sexy Back?" Julia asked.

I laughed. Julia was always the funny one, the one with the bright attitude. She knew who she was and loved herself. She was the real Effie, that's what I called her. She took on the big sister role. She even got me my first job at Berger King and even though I made a fool out of myself she was there to pick up the pieces.

"That's none of your business," I said with a smirk

"Yeah well I'll get it out of you eventually," Julia said with a smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey have you heard about Crystal?" I asked worried, suddenly remembering my friend. Julia looked at me and shook her head.

"Sweetie I wish I did," She said holding my hand, "But no."

"Oh. All I remember is her telling me to watch out and then blank...this is all my fault," I moaned, clearly beginning to panic.

"What? Jenny no! This is not your fault alright?" she said rubbing my back trying to calm me down. "You couldn't help what was going to happen. It was an accident."

"But I made a promise to her...that I would take care of the baby if something was to happen to her and I'm scared Julia. I don't think I can do it," I said looking into space.

"Yes you can cause you know what? Crystal is going to be ok she is going to come in with that goofy grin and you and her are going to laugh about what happened," Julia reassured me with a smile.

"Yeah" I felt so tired and just stressed out about everything. I don't understand why know one knows anything about Crystal or why their not telling me anything," I explained, not noticing Julia become uncomfortable at where the conversation was going.

"I heard that Curtis gave up his rights," she said trying to change the subject. "I always knew that man was two faced. All the good looking guys are."

"Well Crystal grew up with out knowing her mother and father and she just wants her baby to know who her family is," I reasoned.

"Which is you, Kia and the Hudson family and now the Timberlake's," Julia said with a smile.

"Hmm Timberlake," I said.

"Yes Timberlake. Now tell me how you two met," Julia insisted, but just then the door opened and Kia and my momma walked in.

"Jenny I'm so glad you're ok," She said rushing over to my side. "Everyone back home has been praying for you to get better." my momma said showering me with kisses as she walked over to the bed.

"Momma, I'm ok my leg is busted but I'm ok," I said with a smile. Julia turned on the TV and my face and Breaking News flashed across the screen, I groaned.

"The latest that we know is that Jennifer was sent to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Nothing has been confirmed about her injures. Two other women were in the vehicle with Jennifer; their injuries also have not been confirmed. We will keep you up to date." Julia changed the channel to CNN.

"Reportedly Academy Award winner Jennifer Hudson just married Justin Timberlake in a private ceremony the couple were seen early in the day looking for baby clothes, it could be possible that Jennifer is pregnant." Julia shut the T.V off and I gave her a grateful smile.

"Well the press knows I'm here," I said with a frown and noticed Kia who looked occupied out the door.

"Hey I will be right back," she said and walked out the door and up to the doctor who she saw bring Crystal into surgery. "Hi I'm Kia Washington I was brought in with Crystal Jones."

"Are you family of Crystal Jones?" he asked.

"Yes, is she ok? How's the baby?" she asked

"I'm doctor Michael Gupta. I treated Miss Jones when she came in she had a serious head wound and chest wound. We didn't know the extent of her injuries. Our first priority was to get the baby out, so we did an emergency C-Section. She produced a very healthy baby girl. However, after we pulled the baby out she started hemeroging and we did stop the bleeding but she's not breathing on her own. She's on life support. We usually keep people in Crystal's condition on life support for two days, but some family members don't like to prolong it. So what ever you decide....." he began and Kia cut him off.

"So there is no chance for her to make it?" Kia asked worried and the doctor shook his head.

"No sorry," he replied and Kia started to cry. This wasn't supposed to happen. She had come to visit. We were going to go shopping and have pedicures and do fun girl stuff, not in the hospital.

Kia spoke up the best she could, "She is divorced from her husband. So are we next to make the decision?"

"Yes," the doctor told her.

"I know that she wouldn't want to be in this position so I need to talk with my family on what to do," she said tears streaming down her face and the doctor nodded placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Ok. I know this is a hard decision. I give you my condolences." the doctor said. "Just let me know when you're ready."


Justin entered the room, and it was eerily quiet. Kia and Julia were both sitting next to me, comforting me from both sides. Trace walked behind him into the room, I looked up.

"Jen," he said and walked over to the bed where Julia automatically stepped aside so he could be beside me, "You okay?"

"Can we have a minute guys?" I asked, I didn't mean to ignore Justin. Kia opened her mouth to say something but Trace placed a hand on her arm and shook his head.

"Come on Ki," he told her and began pulling her out of the room as Julia silently followed. Once they had left and we were left alone, Justin took a seat beside the bed and waited for me to speak.

"Kia just told me about Crystal and we've decided to take her off life support," I whispered and he nodded, not really knowing what to say. He looked down at his hands and then back up at me. "I don't know how I am, but I do know one thing."

"What is that?" he asked me, I sighed before answering.

"That this arrangement we have isn't going to work," I stated. He opened his mouthed to say something but I shook my head and continued, "We can't keep on fighting like we do Justin, it's not healthy. We need to stop it, especially if we want to... well Crystal asked me to take care of Sara if anything were to happen to her. And well in light of all that's happened..."

"I agree," He said interrupting me causing me to go silent as he stared at me. Did he just say what I think he said? "You're right it's not healthy the way we bitch at each other, especially me. I mean I want to try work it out, especially if we're going to bring Sara home to live with us."

"What do you mean if we're going to bring Sara home?" I asked clearly confused and he shrugged. "Are you saying that..."

"Yes Jen," he nodded and looked me right in the eyes, "That's exactly what I'm saying. We're taking Sara home with us."

"You mean it?" I asked, I couldn't believe he was going a long with this. "You're not just saying it because you were told to? I mean I swear to God Justin if that is the case I will..."

"Relax Jen alright?" He asked me and threw his hands up in defense, "No one told me anything okay? I doubt they even know what we want. I'm doing this because I want to and because Sara needs us. I didn't tell you this earlier but I went to the nursery and saw her."

"You did?" I questioned, again not believing him.

"Yeah," He answered and took one of my hands in
his, "And damn Jen, she was..... she was just..."

"Perfect?" I asked with a smile, he nodded

"Yeah perfect," he replied and looked at me with so much passion in his eyes, "We need to do this Jen. Not only for Crystal but Sara too." I smiled at him, and was about to say something when there was a slight knock on the door. It opened and a nurse looked in. She looked surprised before addressing us.

"Morning," she said and opened the door fully to reveal a baby in her arms. "There's someone who wants her daddy."

"Daddy?" I asked clearly confused and looked at Justin who had turned beet red and nodded with a shrug.

"Yeah," he replied and leaned over to whispered in my ear, "When I went to the nursery earlier she thought I was the father."

"Oh," I replied in understanding, "And you didn't correct her?"

"No," he replied and stood up, letting go of my hand as he did so to walk over to the nurse and take Sara from her, "Thanks."

"No worries," the nurse replied as she handed Sara to him and I watched him in awe wondering what had come over him, "She was getting a little restless. Just call me if you need anything otherwise I'll come back in an hour to take her back to the nursery."

"Alright," he nodded and waited for the nurse to leave and shut the door behind her before he walked back over to me. "You wanna hold her?"

"Sure," I nodded, and reached out shyly, he leaned forward and gently placed the sleeping baby in my arms.

I held her close and looked at her, forgetting that horrible day and realizing how much she looked like Crystal. Justin was right, she was perfect. I held onto her and watched her for a moment longer before I heard Justin gasp deeply, causing me to look up at him.

"What?" I asked, frowning and then giving him a shake of my head before turning my attention back to Sara, he was insane sometimes. I began humming a soft song to her, one my grandmother had sung to me when I was little.

"N-Nothing," he stuttered, and sat back down. I sighed in content before looking up to speak to him again.

"So you didn't tell me why you didn't stop the nurse from presuming Sara was yours," I began making him look up at me.

"I... I don't know," he replied and ran a hand through his hair looking at the sleeping baby, "I just didn't." I nodded, not really understanding and smiled before kissing Sara's forehead.

"So are we definitely keeping her then?" I asked with a teary voice as I saw Crystal in the baby in my arms. Justin nodded and leaned over placing a hand on my arm before speaking.

"If it's what you really want then yeah," he said and I shook my head and sighed.

"I do," I said and looked back at Sara, "I promised Crystal I would."

"Then we do," he replied, and I smiled, happy that for once he wasn't fighting with me on this.


Sara was whimpering when I changed her into her onesie. I was sitting on the side of the hospital bed.

"We get to go home Sar-Sar," I said using her new nickname.

"She is absolutely beautiful," my mother said.

"Yes she is," I replied. Sara looked nothing liked Curtis but she had her mother's eyes and a head full of thick black curls and from what I could tell she was going to be the same caramel skin tone like her mother. "I am so scared momma I don't no if I'm ready for this." I put a mint green hat on Sara.

"From what I can see your doing just fine," My mom said picking out my purple track suit from my suit case. Justin had sent Tiny and Trace to go pick up some of my belongings, Julia decided she wanted to come knowing what I would like. While out they stopped by a baby Botique and picked out a couple outfits for Sara to wear home and a car seat.

"They said that this was the latest car seat for infants," Trace said walking in and putting the car seat on the bed.

"It looks expensive." Momma said as I put Sara in the car seat.

"Well I just want the best for Sara," Justin said walking into the room. "Almost ready?"

"Yep just need to change and we will be ready," I replied and Justin nodded before going to make sure security was ready we were leaving at 5 o'clock in the morning honestly I really didn't care. I just wanted to get in a normal bed and get Sara situated with her new surroundings.


"Mrs. Timberlake we're ready for you," the nurse said walking in with a wheel chair. "Ok," I said, coming out of the bathroom after I'd changed and noticed that Kia and Trace had left. "Where Kia and Trace?"

"They went home with Julia to get the house set up," momma replied and helped me into the wheel chair and allowed the nurse to wheel me out of the room, followed by my momma. As soon as we were out the room Justin grabbed Sara from my momma and followed close behind us as we headed down the hall. Justin insisted that Julia and momma stay with us since the media was hammering to get a picture of us, plus we desperately needed the help with Sara. I didn't know how to take care of a baby and I'm sure Justin didn't know either.

The nurse led me to the end of the hall then Tiny took over leading me into the elevator. We made it to the parking garage and headed to a black SUV. Tiny helped me into the car and we drove through what looked like a tunnel, the sun was creeping up and it looked absolutely beautiful.


Once we made it home Tiny helped me out of the car and momma grabbed my crutches, and up the stairs to the door where we were greeted by Lynn, Trace, Julia and Kia.

"Welcome home," Kia said with a sweet smile.

"Thanks I just need to get in the bed," I replied.

"Honey I understand," Kia said as Tiny picked me up and carried me up the stairs to the Master bedroom.

Justin handed Sara to Lynn and my mother headed to the living room behind Julia. Justin followed close behind Tiny till we reached the bedroom.

"Tiny I got it from here thanks," he said as Tiny sat me on the side of the bed.

"You sure?" Tiny asked and Justin nodded. "Ok then if you need anything else..."

"Nah we're good thanks," Justin said and took my crutches from me and placed them in the corner by the fireplace. "We'll call if there's anything."

"Alright," Tiny said and looked at me with a smile, "See ya later Jenny. Get well ok and rest up. Call me if there's anything."

"I will," I smiled and waved as Tiny nodded to the two of us and left the room. I sat and watched Justin go into my closet and come back with a long cotton navy blue night gown. He unzipped my jacket.

What is he doing? I thought. After he pulled of my jacket and exposed my black bra he put the gown over my head and I slipped my arms through it.

"Lay back," he said and I did what he said and he pulled off my matching pants. He picked me up and pulled the comfort and sheets back and laid me down and pulled the covers back and kissed me on the lips. "Sleep well."
Chapter 8 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
Ok i know we've been away far too long but we had some issues (mainly me and some personal tragedy) but all is well now and here is the new chapter and hopefully updates will be more frequent as we're starting chapter 9 on the weekend... so please enjoy and review!!
Chapter 8.

Justin.


"Alright munchkin," I said as I picked up a wailing Sara from her bassinet and cradled her to my chest. "You need to turn the volume down a bit."

I sniffled a yawn and glanced over to the bed, where Jen lay fast asleep with her hands tucked neatly under her head and smiled. She looked so peaceful and I really didn't want to wake her up, but with Sara wailing like a banshee that was going to be hard. So humming the first few notes of my grand momma's lullaby I began taking Sara out the room and into the hallway.

It was still fairly dark, and glancing at the clock on the wall it was still early, around eight am. Sara had quieted down now, her eyes lulling closed as she pressed her small body to me and her small hand grasped my shirt, that I was willing to risk a trip to the kitchen and heat up a bottle. I had somewhat become an expert on baby maintenance in the past week.

The week itself had been a mixture of emotions for everyone, especially Jen. Sometimes I would find her alone in the bedroom, curled up on the bed crying. She missed her friend, and the only thing I knew helped was Sara. Often when I found her crying, I would get Sara and place her gently on the bed beside Jen, who would immediately look up and her tears would be dry. The smile on her face at those times was infectious.

Sara and I made our way downstairs and into the kitchen, already finding it semi-full with my mamma by the stove cooking something and Trace and Kia sitting closely side-by-side at the table drinking what looked like coffee.

"Good morning," my mother said and turned around and watched me walk in. I stopped humming and Sara immediately woke up again. "How was your night?"

"It was good," I grinned and patted Sara's back, "But I think Sara needs a bottle. She woke up wailing like crazy, I'm surprised Jen didn't wake up." My mother smiled and nodded, reaching behind her for a bottle that was already heated.

"I thought so," she said and beckoned for us to walk over, "I heard the noise a few moments ago."

"No wonder I love you," I smiled and walked over to her before kissing her forehead, "You know exactly what to do."

"That's what mothers do," she said and held out her arms to take Sara. I shook my head and took the bottle from her.

"It's ok mamma," I said and readjusted Sara with my other arm, "I got it."

She smiled with a nod and glanced over to the table where Trace and Kia were sitting, totally oblivious to the fact that I had just walked in with a screaming baby.

"She's really good for him," mamma commented referring to Kia and I nodded, she had always seen Trace like a son since he'd hung around with me so often when we were younger, she was always worried about his life like she was mine.

"She is," I agreed and gave Sara her bottle, while looking at my friend, "Hey shorty."

"Hey man," Trace said, snapping the two of them out of their conversation as I walked over and mamma went back to her cooking, "Didn't see you guys come in." I laughed and rolled my eyes as I sat down with them at the table.

"You didn't see anything but each other," I said with a wicked grin and leaned back in the chair before glancing down at Sara, "Isn't that right munchkin?"

"Munchkin?" Trace asked laughing and looked at Kia, "I think he's officially gone crazy. He's talking to a baby."

"Hey!" I smiled and looked up at him, "You do it to! So don't act all innocent."

"I wasn't," Trace grinned and leaned on the table with his elbows, "I was just stating a fact. So what's the plan for today?"

"You are going out to buy groceries," my mamma said from the stove over-hearing our conversation, "We've run out of a lot of stuff. Honestly Justin I don't know how you survive in this house."

"Frozen pizza," I replied and she sighed shaking her head at me.

"Yes well you have a family to take care of you know," she smiled and turned off the stove before walking over to us, "So I'm afraid frozen pizza won't do."

"Fine," I said dramatically causing everyone to laugh, "I'll go, but only if these two love birds come with me. I wouldn't want to be caught by the photo hogs alone with Sara."

"Well you can leave Sara here with me until everyone else wakes up," she said and sat down, " And you'll need to take Tiny anyways."

"What about them?" I asked looking and Kia and Trace who both looked at me with open mouths. "I need to take them too. I can't find my way around a store and neither can Trace, you know that. We need a woman with us, so Kia has to come too."

"You are useless," my mother laughed and looked at Trace then and Kia, "Will you two along? Kia you can keep them out of trouble for me."

"Sure Lynn," Kia smiled and looked at Trace and I, "I'll keep them in line."

"Good," mamma replied and stood back up, "But before any of that let me make y'all some breakfast. Can't do groceries on an empty stomach."


"Are we done now?" Trace whined as I picked out the particular cheddar cheese my mother wanted and dumped it into the shopping cart.

"Yup," I nodded and wiped my hands on my jeans, "Where's Kia?"

"How should I know?" Trace asked, "Last I saw she was walking down the feminine product aisle."

"Too much info," I said and wrinkled my nose, grabbing the cart from Trace and wheeling it down the aisle. "Tiny let's get the hell outta here!"

"Keep your voice down," Tiny hissed coming around the corner and shaking his head at me, "Do you want to attract more attention?"

"What do you mean more?" Trace asked for me as I began to answer but was cut off and Tiny nodded to the front of the store. I groaned.

"Shit paps," I said and rolled my eyes, "Trace go get your lover so we can go."

"But J..." Trace began and I shook my head pointing in the direction of the aisle Kia was at.

"Go," I demanded and continued to head to the cashier without waiting for his reply. We reached the cashier and as we did so Trace returned with Kia, looking red as a beetroot.

"Ok so why are we..." Kia began but her voice trailed off as there as a click and her eyes drifted to the doors of the doors. "Crap. How did they know we were here?"

"One guess," I stated and looked around us at all the cashiers and customers who were staring at us, "Let's just pay for this stuff then we can go."

"Ok," Trace agreed and began piling things on to the conveyor belt and I looked at the cashier who was still staring at me dumbly.

"Hello?" I asked and waved my hands in front of her face, Tiny batted them down.

"J," Tiny hissed in my ear and shook his head at me before looking at the cashier, "Miss? Would you mind?" I just shook my head and crossed my arms across my chest.

"Look missy," I stated and glared at her, "If you aren't going to help us I want to talk to your manager. This is appalling customer service!"

"Justin!" Tiny sighed aspirated and I shook my head, knowing that my comments had just snapped the cashier out of her trance. "Miss please can you serve us? We'd hate to call the manager for something so small."

"Small?" I almost shrieked and looked at Tiny who gave me a warning glare and smiled at the cashier. "This is not..."

"Trace, please take him to the car. I'll take care of this," Tiny asked ignoring me and looking at Trace then the cashier, "Sorry."

"And I'll help," Kia put in, obviously not wanting to anywhere with my crazy self. I glared at them all and shook my head.

"I am not a child he will not just 'take' me anywhere! I can go by myself!" I ranted, now my patience was wearing thin. I needed to go home and see Jen and Sara before I lost it completely.

"Justin!" Trace snapped, getting impatient with my attitude and grabbing my arm, "Let's go wait in the car ok? Kia and Tiny will finish up here."

"Fine," I mumbled and reluctantly let Trace lead me out the store as Tiny and Kia finished paying.

The paps must have obviously heard my little rant, because they were swarming all over us. Flashing their fancy ass cameras and making smart ass comments about all sorts of things.

"Justin!" someone called and I ignored them, "Where's Jen!"

"Justin! How's life as a father?"

"How did we not know Jen was pregnant?"

"Why the secrecy?"

"Are you ashamed of her?" I spun around at the last comment, causing Trace to fall to the ground and hastily pick himself up as I did so.

"I'm not ashamed of anyone but you!" I snapped glaring around and causing a few more clicks to go off, Trace re-grabbed my arm.

"J..." he warned and I shrugged him off.

"Then why won't you talk about her?" one of them asked and I glared around the lot, my blood pressure was getting the best of me.

"Because," I hissed as Trace grabbed my arm again, "That's personal shit!"

"Justin!" Trace said and tugged on my arm, "Let's go before you say something you'll regret."

"I won't regret shit," I snapped and glared at him, "As long as these ass wipes are around I'll..."

"Watch your mouth," someone called as more flashes went off, "You won't want Sara to hear her daddy talk like that now would you? Justin Timberlake the perfect daddy not so perfect after all."

"Who told you her name?" I bellowed glaring around and spotting the podgy little guy who had just spoken. He was stunned into silence by my outburst. "Who? Answer me!"

"Justin let's go," Trace snapped and finally managed to pull me away, "You're just provoking them." We reached the car and he yanked the door open, shoving me inside. "Get in."

"I wasn't finished!" I snapped as Trace pushed me aside and slammed the door shut as he climbed in behind me.

"Yes you were," Trace stated and glared at me, "Crap." He sighed and leaned back against the seat shaking his head. "Johnny is going to hate this."

"Hate what?" I asked, "The fact that I was protecting my family against those devils?"

"Protecting them?" Trace asked glaring at me, "Is that what you think you were doing? Because it didn't look like it to me. You were just creating more problems for her. Jesus Justin do you ever think about anyone but yourself?"

"What? Of course I do!" I snapped.

"Well it doesn't look like it to me," Trace said and shook his head, "I can just see the headlines, Justin Timberlake makes an ass out of himself. AGAIN. You know Jen is going out to film the movie next week right? Or did you forget about that while you were off your rocker?"

"I was..." I began but the trunk doors swung open and Tiny's angry face appeared behind us.

"Justin!" he warned and I rolled my eyes.

"What?" I asked, and Tiny shook his head.

"What did you do now?" Tiny asked as he placed the bags in the back, "Because there's a lot of spewing going on out here."

"Does it matter?" Kia asked from behind him and placing a few more bags down, "Let's just get in the car and go home. We'll talk about it on the way home."

"Alright" Tiny nodded and stepped back slamming the doors shut as Kia walked round the car and climbing into the passenger seat before he did so to.

The ride home was quiet, and we got home after twenty minutes. It was the longest twenty minutes of my life as everyone glared at me from their seats silently.


"Hey we're back!" Kia called as we entered the house and walked into the kitchen to find it empty with no one but Darnell ready to open up the bags and start unpacking.

"Good," Darnell smiled, oblivious to the events that had just occurred, "Now I can start making dinner. Kia honey can you help me unpack?"

"Sure," Kia nodded and grabbed something from one of the bags, "Trace?"

"I'll help too," Trace replied, he was clearly avoiding me as he opened one of the bags.

"Well here's the last one," Tiny said coming in and placing the last bag on the counter, "I'm gonna head out."

"Alright," I nodded and Tiny gave me a stern look of warning, "I'll call you if we go out."

"Ok," Tiny nodded and turned to leave as mamma and Julia entered the room.

"Hi guys," I greeted as they both walked in and my mamma walked over to me.

"Hi honey," mamma smiled and kissed my cheek, "How was shopping? Uneventful?"

"He wishes," Trace mumbled from the other side of the kitchen and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, pretty much," I replied and kissed her cheek, "Where's my beautiful wife? Has she woken up?"

"Yup, she's in the den with Sara," Julia informed me and I smiled in appreciation before jogging out of the room to find her before anyone said anything about our little trip to her. I walked into the den to find Jen feeding Sara on the couch, they looked perfect together.

"You look just like your mother," Jen said talking to Sara. I smiled and walked over behind them, kissing Jen's lips then her cheek causing her to jump.

"She does look like her mother," I whispered in her ear and moved from behind her to sit on the couch beside her.

"I wish that Crystal got the chance to see her," Jen said, looking up at me and I nodded.

"I know," I said playing with Sara's foot and making funny faces at her to make her laugh. "You want to tell me what that kiss was about when we brought her home?" Jen asked, causing me to sit up in surprise.

"What?" I asked confused. What kiss was she talking about?

"You kissed me usually you kiss me when someone is around but last night we were alone?" Jen reminded me. Oh that kiss.

"Oh well that was just an impulse," I said, pretending as if it meant nothing.

"Yea ok," Jen said with a smirk and tried to change the subject. "What did you guys buy from the store?"

"The usual," I replied scratching my beard, "Paps were all over the place."

"Really?" Jen asked and I nodded.

"Yea I started to bring Sara with me but mamma suggested that I didn't," I said and she smiled.

"I'm glad she did, otherwise I would have killed you if something happened to her," she replied and I nodded.

"I would have killed myself also if something happened to her," I said and we laughed.


"That pot roast was really good," mamma said smiling at Darnell. We had just finished dinner and I nodded.

"Well I'm glad you liked it," Darnell replied and I nodded.

"It was really good Darnell," I said getting up, "I'll get the dishes."

"Wow Jenny you caught a good one. A man who offers to do the dishes," Darnell said suprised.

"I know," Jen said rubbing my back and I turned to look at her with a wink.

"Well hopefully I will get something in return tonight," I said with a smirk.

"OOOH well I won't be suprised to hear a little something somethin from yall's room," Julia said with a smirk and I felt myself go beet red.

"Julia you need to be quiet," Jen said to her sister and I sighed in relief.

"You didn't deny it," Julia commented.

"Julia it will be on tonight ok?" I asked getting our plates from the table causing Julia to laugh.

"Justin!" Jen said playing with the baby monitor. I was about to reply when the door bell rang. "I'll get it."

"Okay," I nodded and leaned forward to kiss her as she got up and left the room, "And I'll get these to the sink."

No one was really listening and I sighed as I moved to the sink, winking at Sara (who was lazily sleeping in her baby seat) in the process, and placing the dishes in the sink.

"So have you told Jen about what happened today?" Kia's voice asked, causing me to jump and notice her standing beside me and placing dishes in the sink as well.

"What?" I asked and looked at her as I turned on the taps, "Of course I did."

"Really?" Kia asked and I sighed, shaking my head.

"Of course," I lied and pulled on some rubber gloves, "Well okay I didn't tell her everything."

"Well when are you going to tell her everything?" Kia asked and I shrugged, "She needs to know Justin."

"Why?" I questioned and turned around so we were facing each other, "To cause her more stress? She's had so much stress this past week with Crystal and everything."

"And I haven't?" Kia asked and I shook my head.

"That's not what I mean," I said, "Of course you have been through the same but have you had to raise a baby as well? No. Jen has been through a lot as it is. I'm just protecting her."

"From what Justin?" Kia asked and crossed her arms across her chest, "If you haven't forgotten Jen's shooting the movie next week and with the craziness you caused....."

"I caused?" I asked and scowled at her, "I didn't cause anything okay? They caused it."

"Okay maybe they did," Kia reasoned and I nodded, "But do you know what they will write? And the consequences for Jen and Sara?"

"Is everything alright?" Trace asked walking up and I rolled my eyes as Kia shook her head and allowed him to wrap an arm around her.

"Yeah it is," I lied and glared at Kia before turned back to the dishes, that girl was getting on my nerves. I picked up the sponge and placed some soap on it as I began to scrub the dishes.

"Justin?" Jen's voice asked in my ear, causing me to jump like ten feet in the air and splashing water everywhere in the process. "Johnny's here."

"Shit," I muttered and grabbed a cloth to wipe up the mess, "Johnny? What is he doing here?"

"Yeah," Jen smiled and placed a hand on my arm, "Is everything alright? He said something about a meeting?"

"Meeting?" I asked and sighed, "Oh yeah. Trace told me that this morning."

"Okay," Jen nodded and took the cloth from me, "Why don't you go see him? I'll finish up here."

"Okay," I nodded and peeled off my gloves and handing them to her, "See you in a bit ok?"

"Ok," she smiled and I leaned forward to kiss her, I had been doing that a lot lately.

"I'll be back."


"Hey Johnny," I said as I stepped into the den to see my manager standing with his back to me by the fireplace.

"Hey kid," Johnny half smiled, turning around to face me. I knew something was wrong and I gulped. "Heard you had quite a day."

"You could say that," I nodded and walked further into the room nervously. "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"I wanted to discuss the tour, and other things," Johnny stated and I nodded. I had wanted to talk to him about that, I didn't want to go back on tour. Not now anyways.

"Okay," I replied and shuffled on my feet, "Um, when can we start?"

"Well I've booked the flights for day after tomorrow," Johnny began and I looked at him sharply. "It'll give you time to say goodbye to Jen and the baby."

"Can I make a suggestion?" I asked and Johnny nodded, allowing me to continue. "Can we reschedule the flights for a week or so? I just.. now's not a good time for me to start again."

"But kid," Johnny began and walked over to place a hand on my shoulder, "The arenas are booked and tickets sold. People paid to come see you, you can't let them down."

"I know," I sighed and rubbed my chin, "But I can't let down my family either. Jen's in such a fragile state. And you know Johnny, family always comes first."

"I know but kid..." Johnny began and I shook my head.

"No Johnny," I sad and looked him in the eye, "I don't care. My wife needs me. I need to stay here."

"And your fans need you to Justin," Johnny stated, "Look if you're worried about Jens safety I can hire a few more guards to look after them ok? But you need to go back out on tour."

"But Jen..." I began and Johnny shook his head.

"Jen will understand. Besides I'm sure she wouldn't want you to let down the fans," Johnny said and patted my back, "Now get prepared to leave in two days alright? I need to go and get some stuff finalized but I'll call Tiny and let him know when to pick you up and give Trace the details."

"Okay," I sighed in defeat and Johnny smiled at me.

"Don't worry kid," Johnny said and looked at me as he walked out, "Everything's gonna be okay."


"Justin, we need to talk." I groaned and turned around as I heard Kia walked into the room a few minutes after Johnny had left.

"I thought we were done talking," I told her and saw her standing by the doorway with her arms crossed over her chest with an angry expression on her face.

"No we weren't," she stated and walked a few steps into the room. "You are such an asshole."

"What did I do now?" I asked with a sigh and rolled my eyes at her, I didn't have time for this. I had to go talk to Jen about going back out on tour.

"What did you do now?" she repeated and glared at me, "How about you called Jen a fat ass hoe looking for her next trick?"

"What?" I almost shrieked and glared back at her, "I... that's none of your business."

"When it comes to Jen it is," Kia stated and I snorted.

"Well this is between me and her. Between husband and wife. You are not included in that conversation ok?" I informed her, "And besides that's in the past."

"Funny, that's what she said too," Kia replied and I stared at her.

"She did?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, "And let me guess she also told you to stay out of it too?"

"Well..." Kia began but I cut her off.

"I thought so," I snapped and eyed her angrily, "Some friend you are, going behind her back like this."

"It's not like that," Kia retorted, "I'm protecting her."

"From what?" I asked, "From me? The big bad wolf?"

"No from your ego," Kia snapped back and I rolled my eyes, "You always think you're so great, as if we all owe you something for falling into this big hoax with you."

"This big hoax?" I asked, "You think I tricked Jen into marrying me? If you forget she agreed to marry me to help me out okay? She knew what she was doing No one tricked her into anything."

"That's what you think," Kia retorted, "If you really knew her you would know that she had no say in it. She just did it because she had to."

"If you really believe that then you must be really stupid," I snapped with a hoarse laugh wondering why at that moment Trace liked her so much. "Jen would never allow anyone tell her what to do. She does things because she wants to."

"Well she didn't want this," Kia snapped back and I shook my head.

"Really?" I asked, "Then why did she sign that
paper?" And without waiting for her mumbled response I stormed out of the room, going to find Jen before Kia did.


"So what did Johnny say?" Jen asked as I walked into the bedroom a little later. She was lying on the bed, playing with Sara who giggled happily.

"Nothing much," I replied shrugging and pulling my sweatshirt over my head with a yawn.

"Did he mention when you're going back out on tour?" Jen asked, sitting up a bit more and looking at me. I looked back at her and walked over to the bed, sitting down beside Sara and nodded.

"Yeah," I said and gently took a hold of Sara's foot, "Hey munchkin."

"And?" Jen persisted and I glanced up at her.

"He said day after tomorrow," I answered and noticed her face fall a bit, "I tried to get out of it but..."

"No," Jen smiled and reached over Sara to take my arm, "It's okay. Your fans need you so you should go."

"But what about you and Sara?" I asked, "It's too early after..."

"We'll be fine," Jen assured me and moved her hand to sir on Sara's other foot, "Did you talk to him about extra security for us?"

"Yeah he said he'll organize it," I replied with a sigh and leaned back on the bed, "Has she eaten yet?"

"Yeah I just gave her a bottle," Jen replied seeing that I wanted to change the subject pretty quick.

"Good," I nodded and offered her a half smile. Jen smiled back and picked Sara up softly.

"Come on Sar-Sar," she cooed and held the baby to her breast, "Time for bed."

Sara giggled as Jen slowly moved off the bed and towards the crib. I watched as Jen placed the baby down in her crib and sang a soft lullaby to calm her down. Jen was a natural with Sara.

"Come on let's get some sleep," I said once Jen had finished her song and was readjusting Sara's blanket on top of her. Jen nodded and stood up slowly, turning to face me as she did so.

"I'm really going to miss you when you go," she told me, and I stared at her wondering if she meant it. But recently things had changed between us, and I knew she meant it.

"Me too," I replied, and she looked at me curiously, "I mean I'm gonna miss you too." She smiled slightly and moved back to the bed, pulling back the covers as she climbed in beside me.

"This week has been really hard for me," she admitted after a while and I nodded, as I knew what she meant and moved closer to her.

"I know it has," I told her and without knowing it wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her to me, startling her slightly. "But you know what? I'm really proud of you."

"You are? Why?" she asked, wondering what I meant and looked up at me, her beautiful brown eyes brimming with tears.

"Why? Because you've... well you've been so strong. Not only for yourself but Sara as well," I replied and leaned forward to place a kiss on her forehead, "And that takes real courage."

Jen glanced back up at me, and then on her own accord she leaned up to kiss me with a smile, "Thank you Justin. That means a lot to me. Thank you."


"Justin?"

"Hmm?" I murmured running my and through Jen's hair and nibbling slightly on her bottom lip.

"Justin," Jen said against my lips and I pulled her closer to me and ran my left hand up and down her side. "Justin!"

"What?" I asked finally pulling away from her for a moment before kissing her again. I could hear her sigh underneath my lips and it made me weak at the knees.

"Justin," Jen laughed slightly, "Justin it's your turn to feed Sara."

"In a bit," I replied and snaked my tongue through her lips, which she managed to push back and squeeze her lips shut.

"No," she said and pushed back as she grabbed both my shoulders, "Now, she's crying like crazy."

"But baby," I whined and grabbed her hands from my shoulders as I pulled her closer.

"Baby?" she asked me with a raised eyebrow, "Come on Justin wake up."

"I am awake!" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"No you're not," she replied, "So come on wake up!" Just then I felt a great shake as she placed both hands back on my shoulders and shook them violently.

"Hey!" I called, but she just shook her head at me and smiled, "Come on! Okay I'll wake up!"



I woke up with a sore head, and looked around me. Jen was sleeping peacefully beside me and I frowned, wondering about my dream. I sighed heavily, glancing at the clock which read 9:30am. I was late.

"Jen?" I asked leaning over to her side of the bed and placing a hand on her shoulder causing her to shrug slightly but not move. "Alright, I guess I'm the only one awake."

I nodded and climbed out of bed, before stumbling towards the bathroom to take a nice hot shower before getting ready for the day. I wanted to make my last day at home with Jen special, and in order to do that I had a lot of calls to make, the first one was meant to be an hour ago.

I entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me before turning to the shower and turning on the hot water faucet. Soon a small steam filled the room and I stripped myself of all my clothes and climbed into the shower.

It was nice, the water was hot and it gave me a few minutes to myself as I lathered up and thought of what I was going to do that day. I needed to convince Jen to part with Sara for the night, as well as leave the house. Jen hadn't left the house in a while, not since the accident and she needed it. She needed a say to just relax and have fun.

The shower was begriming to get cold, and as I turned off the taps and thought about calling Trace to get a masseuse to come over for Jen I heard something at the door. Curiosity got the better of me, and I stepped out of the shower only to see Jen staring at me from the doorway.

I smiled slightly at her, and waited for a moment as she lifted her head and our eyes locked for a moment. I heard her take in a sharp breath before she finally let a small smile creep onto her face out of shyness.

"Sorry," she mumbled and turned her face slightly away a moment later and I shook my head with a smile.

"It's okay," I said and grabbed the white towel that was on the towel rack beside the shower. "I should have closed the door."

"Well..." she stuttered and covered up her eyes as well, I hid the urge to laugh. "I'm gonna wake up Sara."

"Ok," I nodded and watched as she hurriedly stepped out of the room and closed the door tightly behind her.



Jennifer.


I woke up with my palms sweaty and my leg feeling weak. The past week had been the worst week of my life and some what joyous. I lost a friend but became a momma at the same time.

I rolled over to see the empty space next to me and the clock on the night stand read 1:45pm. I never slept this late. I got out of bed, limped over to the fireplace and grabbed my crutches and left the room.

When I opened the door I could smell this aroma of something sweet, like peach cobbler, momma must have been making granny's famous cobbler, and headed down the hall to find Julia.

"Hey it's sleeping beauty herself," Julia said meeting me in the hall.

"Good morning or should I say good afternoon?" I asked.

"Afternoon," she said leading me to her guest room. I sat in the chair near the door while she unpacked some of her things. "So you never answered my question."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said. Did she remember that I was on drugs for half of the week? She put her suitcase in the corner and sat on the bed across from me.

"What's the sex like?" she asked with a goofy grin and I stared at her.

"What!? Why are you asking me this?" I wanted to know, why did everyone want to know?

"Because Jenny, you up and married a man who we've never even met or heard about and when I come home Momma tells me your married then two days later it's all over the news. I think I deserve a answer, so tell me," she said.

"It's nice," I lied, not really knowing what or how to explain it.

"Nice? Girl I want details. I know you were a virgin so you didn't have anyone to compare him to but everyone says he has a big package so is it true?" she asked, with a wicked grin. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"Yeah," I said and she nodded.

"Ok here we go. We're making progress," she commented, "You guys didn't go on a honeymoon did you?" She was too damn nosy for her own good.

"Umm...no we got married in a hotel suite and spent the night there," I said, playing with my wedding band nervously.

"Go on. What happened that night?" she asked with a nod. I hadn't even got the chance to think of a what I was going to say when it just came out.

"Well Justin is very romantic, the room was filled with candles all around. The floor was covered with red, pink and white rose petals you couldn't even see what color the floor was," I elaborated and she rolled her eyes impatiently at me.

"Ok and you know," she said moving her head.

"Oh well he was very gentle..." I began but stopped, she didn't need to know the rest that didn't happen, that was private. Or supposed to be anyways. "Julia this is between Justin and I so that's all you get."

"I understand it's none of my business anyway," she said with a sigh.

"I wish you would have said that in the beginning," I said rolling my eyes at her.

"I was just testing you and what you would say?'" she said.

"Yeah right," I replied not believing her so Julia changed the subject.

"I want you to know that you don't have to worry about the funeral. Momma and I will take care of it," she said, great she knew exactly how to change the mood too. I had forgotten all about that. My mind had been on Justin and Sara so I didn't even think about funeral arrangements.

"Thanks," I said and tried to continue the conversation without it getting weird. "I have to go back to New York next Thursday and Justin goes back on tour soon so I haven't really thought about the funeral, I'm kind of glad that I didn't."

"Well I'm glad too. You've got too much on your plate," Julia smiled and sat up, "And speaking of plates, something smells good." Julia was a woman with a lot of jelly but she never let that get her down. I think she's the reason why I don't let Hollywood get to me.

"It smells like cobbler," I stated and got up slowly.

"Come on lets go," she said coming over and helping me out of the chair and leading me down stairs.

When we walked down the stairs the smell got stronger, it was kind of making me nauseated. When we walked in the kitchen Julia dashed for the cobbler leaving me for myself, I saw my mother by the stove and Lynn holding Sara and quickly closing what looked like a catalog.

"There's the Misses of the house," Lynn said with a smile as they both looked up.

"Here I am," I said going along with her. I walked over to the stool by the island to sit. "How is she?"

"She's fine," Lynn replied knowing I was referring to Sara, "Justin said you were sleeping so hard you didn't hear her cry this morning." She handed me a sleeping Sara and I adjusted her on my shoulder.

"Where is everyone?" I asked looking around and my momma shrugged.

"Justin, Kia, Trace and Tiny all went to the market to get some groceries," my momma said.

"Oh ok has she had her bottle yet?" I asked Lynn.

"No not yet would you like me to make it?" she asked.

"Do you I think she's going to wake up soon?" I asked. While I was in the hospital Justin and I had a intimate baby class on how to take care of Sara, you know the usual bathing, changing diapers, and feeding. "I think I would like to feed her in the den." Julia took Sara and helped me into the den soon as I sat down on the couch she woke up. "Right on time." Julia picked up the blanket that was on the end of the couch and helped put it on my shoulder. Sara was screaming at this point "Yeah I know." Julia handed me Sara. I cradled her in my arms and fed her her bottle.

"Hey! were back." Kia said.

"Let me to see what they brought back are you ok?" Julia asked.

"Yea I'm fine." I said looking at Sara. "You look just like your mother."

She had her mothers big brown eyes and puffy cheeks, black curls on her head and light brown skin tone. She did have Curtis' nose. I jumped when I felt lips hitting my cheek and neck.

"She does look like her mother," Justin said. I kind of half smiled as I kept thinking about that night and what he said to me. We never got to really talk about it. He said he was sorry but calling someone out of their name is no excuse. I watched him move from behind the couch and sit next to me.

"I wish that Crystal got the chance to see her," I said.

"I know." Justin said playing with Sara's foot and making funny faces to make her laugh.

"You want to tell me what that kiss was about last night?" I asked after a while causing him to jump slightly.

"What?" Justin didn't know what I was talking about.

"You kissed me. Usually you kiss me when someone is around but last night we were alone," I said and he sighed realizing.

"Oh well that was just an impulse," he said.

"Yea ok," I said with a smirk. "What did you guys buy form the store?"

"The usual. Paps were all over the place," he said scratching his beard.

"Really?"

"Yea I started to bring Sara with me but mamma suggested that I didn't," Justin said and I looked at him.

"I'm glad she did otherwise I would have killed you if something happened to her," I told him and he nodded.

"I would have killed myself also if something happened to her," he said and we laughed.


Later in the day


"That pot roast was really good." Lynn said smiling at my momma.

"Well I'm glad you liked it." momma said.

"Yeah it was good. I'll get the dishes," Justin said standing up.

"Wow Jenny. You caught a good one. A man who offers to do the dishes," momma said suprised

"I know," I said rubbing Justin's back as he turned to wink at me.

"Well hopefully I will get something in return tonight," he said with a smirk.

"OOOH well I won't be suprised to hear a little somethin somethin from yall's room" Julia said with a smirk.

"Julia you need to be quiet," I said, noticing Justin getting a bit uncomfortable.

"You didn't deny it," Julia said.

"Julia it will be on tonight ok?" Justin commented getting his and mine plates from the table causing Julia to scream with laughter.

"Justin!" I said playing with the baby monitor nervously as the door bell rang saving me. "I'll get it."

"Okay," Justin agreed, kissing me as I stood up, "And I'll get these to the sink." I nodded and went to the door, opening it to find Johnny standing before me.


"Hey Johnny," I said giving him a hug.

"Hey Jen. Is Justin ready for our meeting?" Johnny asked hugging me back as I looked at him questioningly.

"Meeting?" I questioned.

"Trace didn't tell him," Johnny sighed and I shook my head.

"No he didn't. But come on inside we just finished dinner," I said and stepped back to let him in. "I'll go get Justin."


"Justin?" I asked in his ear, causing him to jump in the air and splashing water everywhere in the process. "Johnny's here."

"Shit," he muttered and grabbed a cloth to wipe up the mess, "Johnny? What is he doing here?"

"Yeah," I smiled and placed a hand on his arm, he seemed really nervous, "Is everything alright? He said something about a meeting?"

"Meeting?" He asked and sighed, "Oh yeah. Trace told me that this morning."

"Okay," I nodded and took the cloth from him, "Why don't you go see him? I'll finish up here."

"Okay," Justin nodded and peeled off his gloves and handing them to me, "See you in a bit ok?"

"Ok," I smiled and he leaned forward to kiss me, he had been doing that a lot lately.

"I'll be back," he said and walked out the kitchen. I watched him go before Kia walked in.

"Hey Jenny, you got a minute?" she asked.

"Sure." I said wiping out the sink and placing the cloth down.

"It's about Justin." she said making me sit on a nearby stool.

"What about him?" I asked with a smile, one that came up for some reason whenever someone mentioned his name.

"He said some things..." she started to say but I interrupted her.

"So you found out what he said to me before he left to go on tour?" I wanted to know, she looked at me and nodded.

"Huh...I...Umm...Yeah," Kia said and I knew she was lying to get the answer.

"Well Justin and I got into an argument because he thought that I was sleeping with J.C..." I explained and her face went red.

"What!?" Kia exclaimed.

"And so I obviously told him that I wasn't. Then he said that I was acting like a fat ass hoe looking for her next trick," I said calmly rubbing my leg to get some pressure off it.

"HE WHAT!?" Kia exclaimed.

"Will you be quiet? He's in a meeting. He said he was sorry and I've learned that life is too short to hold grudges," I said trying to calm her down but Kia was pacing back and forth. "Kia relax ok? It's over now."

"Oh it's not over! You know what? I am going in their right now," she said pointing to the room and I shook my head at her.

"No you're not," I said grabbing her arm. "Johnny does not need to know about that ok? It would make it even more mess ok?"

"Jennifer I'm not going to let this go," she said, and I knew she was mad. She would always use my full name when she was mad at me.

"Well you are," I snapped, she was now making me angry. I noticed Sara beginning to wake up out of the corner of my eye and looked at Kia. "Look I need to go check on Sara, please don't make this bigger than it already is." I got up from the stool. I was so tired I really didn't need this too.

"Yeah ok," Kia said giving in.

"Great," I said giving her a hug and pulling away, picking up Sara and heading out of the room.


After getting into it with Kia I decided to go to bed, I said my good nights to momma and Lynn then headed upstairs with Sara. I'd been spending a lot of time alone and I know that it isn't healthy but right then I wanted to be by myself to reflect on my situation.

I laid Sara in the bed next to me, getting her ready for the night and went to my side of the closet to pick out something for Sara to sleep in. Everything had been so hectic that Justin and I hadn't even gotten a room ready for her. I slipped her into her lavender pajamas with matching mittens, so she wouldn't scratch herself, and went into the closet to get myself ready for bed.

"So what did Johnny say?" I asked as Justin walked into the bedroom a little later as I was lying on the bed, playing with Sara who was cooing happily. I still couldn't believe how she had grown, it'd only been a little more than a week and she knew when I walked into the room. It was like we had a special language with each other.

"Nothing much," he replied shrugging and pulling his sweatshirt over his head with a yawn exposing his abs.

"Did he mention when you're going back out on tour?" I asked, sitting up a bit more and looking at him. he looked back at me and walked over to the bed, sitting down beside Sara and nodded.

"Yeah," he said and gently took a hold of Sara's foot, "Hey munchkin."

"And?" I persisted and he glanced up at me.

"He said day after tomorrow," he answered and he noticed my face fall a bit, "I tried to get out of it but..."

"No," I smiled and reached over Sara to take his arm, "It's okay. Your fans need you so you should go."

"But what about you and Sara?" he asked, "It's too early after..."

"We'll be fine," I assured him and moved my hand to play with Sara's other foot, "Did you talk to him about extra security for us?"

"Yeah he said he'll organize it," he replied with a sigh and leaned back on the bed, "Has she eaten yet?"

"Yeah I just gave her a bottle," I replied seeing that he wanted to change the subject pretty quick.

"Good," he nodded and offered me a half smile. I smiled back and picked Sara up softly.

"Come on Sar-Sar," I cooed and held the tiny baby to my breast, "Time for bed."

Sara gurgled as I slowly moved off the bed and towards the crib. Justin watched as I placed her down in her crib and sang a soft lullaby, an old hymn that my grandmother would sing to me, to calm her down.

"Come on let's get some sleep," Justin said once I had finished the song and was readjusting Sara's blanket on top of her. I nodded and stood up slowly, turning to face him.

"I'm really going to miss you when you go," I told him, even though he had been a real bastard in the past he had been really sweet, kind and caring about Sara lately that I felt that it wasn't just the Justin Timberlake show anymore.

"Me too," he replied, and I looked at him curiously, "I mean I'm gonna miss you too."

I smiled slightly and moved back to the bed, pulling back the covers as I climbed in beside facing him.

"This week has been really hard for me," I admitted after a while and he nodded, and moved closer to me.

"I know it has," he said and before I knew it he had wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him, startling me slightly. "But you know what? I'm really proud of you."

"You are? Why?" I asked, wondering what he meant and looked up at him.

"Why? Because you've... well you've been so strong. Not only for yourself but Sara as well," he replied and leaned forward to place a kiss on my forehead, "And that takes real courage."

I glanced back up at him, and leaned up to kiss him on the lips with a smile, "Thank you Justin. That means a lot to me. Thank you."


I woke up feeling a lot better than I had been in days. I looked over to see if Sara was still sleep which she was and looked on the night stand to see the time, 9:38 a.m. I heard the bathroom shower turn off and noticed the door was cracked, I started to get up and close it but before I could I saw something that made me think twice.

It was in slow motion. A reflected image in the mirror of a wet Justin Timberlake walking out of the shower. Water drops sliding down his tight abs to his navel and my eyes locked on his member, his very large pink member.

I looked back up to see his eyes looking at mine and I felt my breath get catch in my chest.
Chapter 9- part 1 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
Here's another long chapter... enjoy!! chapter 10 should be up as soon as exams are done for me..... please review!!

it's posted in two parts this time... justin's s here and jen's is the next one :)
Chapter 9.

Justin.



Jen walked out of the bathroom and I took in a deep breath, wrapping the towel around my waist and waiting a few moments before moving. I walked over to the sink and quickly brushed my teeth before braving the room again.

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked over to the closet to see Jen picking out Sara's clothes for the day before she bathed her.

"Do you need me to bring her a bottle?" I asked walking into the closet behind Jen.

"Umm..." she stuttered for words as I grabbed my black William Rast polo shirt and a pair of jeans from behind her, "Could you..." She moved out of the way and I grinned, bending down to kiss Sara's nose.

"Hey munchkin," I said and Jen looked up at me.

"Say good morning Sara," she said.

"Ok I'll be back in a bit," I said and I shook my head happily and watched as Jen calmed her down and headed into the bathroom to wash her.

I smiled at the two of them, before quickly pulling on my jeans and shirt and heading out of the room, grabbing my cell phone on the way. I climbed down the stairs, and stuck my cell phone in my pocket before shortly entering the kitchen which was empty except for Trace who was sitting by the table nursing a cup of coffee.

"Hey man," I nodded, causing him to look up and squint in my direction. "Rough night?"

"You could say that," he nodded and rubbed his chin roughly before taking a gulp of coffee.

"Oh I see," I said, and raised an eyebrow as I walked over to the fridge and opening it. "So it was that great huh?"

"Yeah it was," Trace replied with half a smile. I laughed and pulled out a pre-prepared bottle before heating it up and turning to face Trace.

"Hey man can you call the masseuse for Jen today?" I asked as he stood up and walked over to me, "I need to go and do a few things..."

"Sure," he nodded sleepily and placed his mug in the sink, "You want me to do anything else?"

"Uh yeah if you can," I said and told him what else needed to be done. He agreed and handed me the warmed up bottle from the stove.

"Sounds like you guys are gonna have quite the day," Trace grinned and I laughed.

"I guess so. I hope so," I said just as my mamma and Julia walked into the room with Tiny. "Hey guys."

"Hey honey," mamma smiled and walked over to kiss my cheek, "Where's Sara?"

"Upstairs with Jen," I said holding up the bottle, "And she's expecting this."

"I bet she is," mamma laughed and pushed me aside to get to the stove, "Why don't you go give that to her and then come back down for some food?"

"I would," I said and looked at Tiny, "But I need to be somewhere. Tiny can you stay here and look after Jen for me?"

"You sure?" Tiny asked with a raised eyebrow and I nodded.

"Yeah," I said, "Just going to the florist and a few other places. I should be back in an hour or something."

"Alright," Tiny nodded and looked at mama, "You don't mind do you Lynn?"

"Not at all," Mamma laughed and turned on the stove, "Sit down and I'll make you some food."

"Sounds good," Tiny replied and I shook my head with a smile before leaving them and heading back up to Jen.


"Jen, here's Sara's bottle..." I said as I entered the room a few minutes later but stopped as soon as I saw Kia. Great just what I needed. "Hi Kia I didn't see you come in have a rough night?" I smirked at her and Kia rolled her eyes at me.

"You know what Justin? How bout you just kiss my ass..." Kia snapped, obviously not forgetting the night before. I rolled my eyes back at her in response as Jen cut-in before either of us could continue.

"Y'all, please let's not argue. It's too early and I'm feeling so much better. I don't need you two going at it with each other," Jen said getting really annoyed with our bickering and I nodded.

"Sorry Jen...Look I have to head out but I should be back in a half hour," I told her and handing over Sara's bottle.

"Okay," she replied and I leaned in and kissed her on the lips and kissed Sara's forehead before walking out, not saying anything to Kia as I did so.


"I need twelve white lilies," I said to the middle aged lady behind the counter and pointing to the most beautiful lilies that were in the store, "And twelve red roses."

"Alright," the lady smiled at me and plucked out each flower separately before cutting and trimming them so that they didn't loose their demure. "Anything else?"

"Can I get a card as well?" I asked and she nodded, picking up a file with her free hand and passing it to me.

"Just pick one of those and write your message," she instructed arranging the flowers and bundling them up. "When would you like them delivered?"

"As soon as possible?" I hoped and she smiled at me again as I picked out a card with a Paris background on it.

"That can be arranged," she said wrapping up the bundle and tying a red ribbon around them before placing them before me. "Actually it looks as if we have a free delivery boy right now. How does that suit you?"

"Great," I smiled and looked at the card wondering what to write.

Jen, These are just... well just because. Hope they made you smile. Love Justin.

"That's a lovely message," the woman smiled as I handed her the card and she placed it in an envelope, "What's the address?" I gave her the address and took out my wallet.

"How much?" I asked, and she pulled out a small calculator to make the calculations.

"Sixty dollars even," she said and looked over her shoulder. "Antonio! How would you like to pay?"

"Is visa ok?" I asked her handing her my credit card. She nodded and took the card from me before calling out to Antonio again.

"Antonio!" She hollered and swiped the card quickly in the machine, "Here you go." She handed me the slip of paper to sign just as a young man walked into the shop from the back door.

"Yes Anna?" the young man said and the woman smiled, handing him the flowers.

"I need you to send these to this address ASAP," she told him, as I slid the receipt back to her and she turned to write down the address before handing that to him.

"Alright," Antonio nodded and glanced at the address, "This is quite close so I can get it to the address in fifteen minutes tops."

"Good," Anna smiled and waved him away, "So go and when you get back bring in the daraniums."

"Ok," Antonio said and slipped back out the shop as Anna turned back to me.

"Thank you," I told her and slipped my card back into my wallet before sliding it back into my pocket.

"No problems," Anna smiled and placed her copy of the receipt in her register. "I hope she likes them."

"So do I," I said and placed my cap back on my cap, "Now I need to go and pick out a little something for my daughter then I can head back home for some food."

"Well be sure to drop by again and let me know what her reaction was to those lovely flowers," Anna told me and I nodded.

"I will," I smiled and waved as I slipped out of the shop and into the Sunday sunshine.


"Hey Tiny," I said as I climbed out the car and walked around the back to the trunk to pull out the stroller and bags that I had just brought.

"Hey kid," Tiny nodded with a grin coming through the garage, "Thanks for the heads up."

"No problems," I said and opened up the trunk and pulling out the bags.

"Looks like you had quite a day," Tiny told me walking over and taking the bags from me as I leaned into the trunk and pulled out the stroller.

"I did," I grinned placing the stroller on the ground and closing the trunk, "I just hope Jen likes it."

"Don't you mean Sara?" Tiny laughed as we headed into the house and I nodded.

"And her," I smiled as we entered the house and I shut the door behind me. "I'm back!"

"I think they head you kid," Tiny laughed and patted me on the back as we walked into the den with the stroller, with Tiny right behind me.

"Here's the man of the house," Tiny said and I rolled my eyes as I placed the stroller over to the side and Tiny handed me the bag. Darnell was there with Jen and Sara and moved aside so I could sit down and Tiny left the room silently.

"Hey you," Jen said, and I leaned down to kiss her on the lips, and pecked Darnell on the cheek. "What did you bring back?" She tried to look in the bag but I snatched it before she could and sat down on the couch.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," I said with a smile and pecked her on the lips again, causing her to smile.

"Momma you ready?" Julia asked walking in.

"Yep," Darnell said with a smile and looked at us as she got out of the chair. I reached over to grab the remote from the coffee table. "I will see y'all later."

She gave Jen a kiss on the forehead and left the room. Then Jen leaned into me and kissed me on the lips a little longer than she usually did. I was a bit surprised but didn't protest and I kissed her back.

"Thank you for my flowers," she whispered and wrapped her leg on mine.

"You're welcome," I said rubbing her thigh, I was glad that she liked the flowers.

"I can't believe you went and brought a stroller," she told me with a smile. I nodded and pulled her closer.

"I also bought some outfits for her," I said giving her the bag. She looked into the bag and pulled out this cute pink onesie that said 'party in my crib' and another black onesie.

"My daddy brought Sexyback?" she laughed.

"I had that made," I smiled, remembering how the lady in the store looked at me oddly. Jen nodded.

"You really didn't have to do all of this," she said in awe.

"I wanted to," I said as Sara started to get fussy. I pushed her leg of mine and got up to carefully pick up Sara. "How about you, me and mommy go out for a walk?"

"A walk where?" Jen asked surprised and I smiled. I had a lot of plans for Jen today.

"Just around the neighborhood, you could use the air. Both you and Sara," I explained.

"Ok," she said and took Sara from me before getting her ready while I got the stroller ready. I took Sara back and placed her in the stroller.

"Ok. Let's go," I said and Jen nodded. We headed to the garage and opened it. We walked down the driveway and opened the gate. She laced my arm through mine.


We came back twenty minutes later, and just before we entered the house I took Sara from Jen and unlocked the door.

"Why don't you go on upstairs?" I suggested to her, "Get some sleep or something. I'll feed Sara." Jen looked at me quizzically but nodded.

"Okay," she agreed and leaned forward to kiss me then Sara, "I'll come back down in an hour."

"Take your time," I grinned and watched her enter the house as I closed the door behind me. As she walked up the stairs I looked at Sara, "I hope mommy likes this." Sara gurgled in my arms and I smiled, placing the stroller by the door and walking into the kitchen.

"Hey man," Trace nodded to me as I entered and I smiled back.

"Hey," I said and walked over to the table to place Sara in her bassinet. "Is everything in place?"

"Yeah," Trace replied and walked over to us, "Uh, can we talk for a minute?"

"Yeah sure," I said placing Sara in the bassinet and putting blanket over her before standing back up.
"What's up?"

"Uh well I talked to Kia earlier," Trace began and I rolled my eyes, I knew what he was going to say.

"And?" I asked, walking past him to the fridge to pull out a bottle.

"And well.... she told me what you said to Jen," Trace finished, "You know before the accident."

"Why am I not surprised?" I asked pulling out a bottle and closing the fridge.

"She said you called her a fat ass hoe?" Trace asked and I sighed, "Is that right?"

"Well..." I began placing the bottle on the counter top by the stove and pulling out a pot from the
near by cabinet.

"Jesus Justin," Trace muttered, "Do you always have to be like that?"

"Like what Trace?" I asked turning to face him, "Look why don't you just come out and say what you really think of me."

"I don't..." Trace began but I shook my head at him.

"No you don't. You only think what Kia tells you," I snapped and turned back around to fill up the pot with water and turn the stove on.

"I don't," Trace reaffirmed as I placed the bottle in the pot and waited for it to heat up. "I only say what I see. You have not been yourself recently. You've been like this ever since the accident. It's not you."

"And how would you know what I am?" I asked him.

"I know because we've been friends for years now," Trace told me leaning against the counter, "And I can tell some thing has changed. I just don't know what."

"Well people change Trace," I sighed and took the bottle before turning off the stove and turning to face him. "I know what I used to be like okay? But that was the old me, I've changed."

"Really?" Trace asked with a raised eyebrow as I made my way back to Sara and tested the milk on my wrist to make sure it wasn't too hot. "Because from what Kia said..."

"Shit Trace," I said as I reached Sara and picked her up with one arm carefully, "Just stop okay? Kia doesn't know shit. And you can tell her that for me okay? You can tell her I've changed even though she doesn't want to believe me. Hey munchkin." I smiled at Sara, who had begun to get fussy and readjusted her in my arms before giving her the bottle.

"Well she has every reason not to," Trace commented and I just rolled my eyes at him and turned around.

"Yeah well..." I began and brushed past him, "I need to feed Sara. You'll still help me out tonight right? Or should I just ask Tiny?"

"No," Trace sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "I can do it."

"Are you sure?" I asked him sarcastically, "Or will Kia be upset if you help me change and make Jen happy for a change?"

"No she'll be cool," Trace replied and sat down at the table, "If it's for Jen she'll go along with it."

"Good," I nodded and began leaving the room, "Because I don't want anything to go wrong. Tonight is Jen's night."


I finished feeding Sara and went back into the kitchen to wash her bottle, luckily Trace had disappeared and I let out a long sigh.

"Thank god," I muttered and smiled at Sara, "Now munchkin I gotta put you down for a sec while I wash up ok?" Sara gurgled and I laughed, placing her in her basket and walking over to the sink. I washed up and picked Sara back up, before heading up the stairs seeing that the hour was nearly up. I reached the bedroom door and knocked slowly before opening the door. "Hey are you finished?" I walked over to Sara's bassinet to lay her down. Jen was sitting on the table with Perry, the masseuse, behind her helping her into her robe. I walked over and looked at Perry then Jen. "How was your massage?"

"It was great, thank you," she said looking up at me. I felt my breath catch in my throat and realized how gorgeous she really was and before I could help myself I leaned in and our lips met before mine trailed down her neck and my hand slipped under her robe to rub her thigh. "Justin..."

"What?" I asked, stopping and looking at her, breathing heavily. She looked at Perry who was grabbing his things and heading out of the room.

"Why do you always get this way?' she asked soon as Perry walked out. I looked at her as if she was crazy.

"What way?" I asked not knowing what she meant.

"Jealous," she said getting up from the table walking over to Sara. I watched her and shook my head.

"I am not jealous," I pointed out.

"Yes you are, you acted the same way with J.C," she reminded me picking up the baby monitor and heading out of the room. I watched her for a moment wondering why she had to be like that before quickly following her and seeing her in an embrace with Perry. I rolled my eyes. They pulled apart and Jen walked down the stairs, I quickly followed her.

"What was that?" I asked.

"What?!" she said getting annoyed and walked into the den.

"You hugging him," I pointed out crossing my arms across my chest. She just looked at me and continued picking up Sara's toys. She walked into the foyer and I followed her. "Jen, I'm not done..." I glanced up and saw Perry at the base of the stairs.

"You all have a good day," Perry said.

"You too Perry," Jen said walking up the stairs to the bedroom.

"I wasn't finished talking to you," I said following her and closing the door behind me. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and my arms instantly wrapped around her waist. She leaned in and kissed me.

"I love the fact that your jealous," she said kissing me on the cheek.

"I am not jealous," I reaffirmed in a whisper and she giggled in response.


Later on that evening, once I'd convinced Jen to let my mother take Sara for the night, we left the house to go to dinner.

"Why don't you give me a little hint of where we're going?" Jen pleaded, poking her head out of the bathroom as I had instructed her to go get ready for the night not giving her any clue as to where we were going.

"Nope," I grinned as I pulled out a black button down shirt from the closet and a pair of William Rast jeans.

"Not even a blip?" she begged and I shook my head again turning to face the bath room door.

"No. Now go get ready," I told her and she pouted.

"Can you at least pick something out for me to wear then? So I can be appropriately dressed?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"What you picked out earlier was gorgeous," I told her walking up to her and kissing her on the lips, "Now go change."

"But..." she began but I pushed her back gently and shut the door before she could protest. As soon as the coast was clear, and I heard the shower running I pulled out my cell and dialed Trace's number.

"Hello?" Trace asked as I pulled on my jeans and held the phone to my ear between my shoulder.

"Hey Trace," I said even though I knew he probably didn't want to talk. "So uh..."

"Everything's set," Trace cut in shortly, "Just get Jen to Koi in the next hour. Then me and Rach plan to come over and set everything up while you're out."

"The strawberries and champagne?" I asked and Trace sighed.

"Rach is on that," he replied and I nodded.

"Cool. So what name is the reservation under?" I asked and Trace groaned.

"Timberlake what else?" he asked, I could sense some anger in his voice. "But don't make tonight a late one ok? You gotta plane to catch tomorrow. The car's coming around at eleven. Flight's at three."

"Ok, won't promise anything but I'll try," I smiled, "Just give me a call when you guys are on the way ok?"

"Ok," Trace said and hung up. I sighed, but was somewhat happy as I knew that everything for the night was set up and heard the shower turn off. I pulled off my green polo neck and replaced it with the black button down, buttoning up the buttons just as the door opened and Jen stepped out.

"Shit," I muttered as my breath caught in my throat seeing her dressed in a sexy black dress that hugged her body beautifully.

"What?" she asked, looking down at herself and I shook my head, licking my lips nervously.

"N-Nothing," I replied and ran a hand through my
hair, taking a few steps towards her and wrapping my arms around her waist. "So, uh, you ready to go?"

"Nearly," she smiled, looking up at me creating the perfect moment for me to kiss her. "Well, the reservation's at eight so we've got about an hour. You look good," I told her pulling her closer.

"So do you," she replied and stood on her tiptoes to kiss my lips before pulling away, "But I still need to finish the look."

"I don't think so," I smirked and leaned forward to kiss her one more time, "It looks more than finished to me. It looks perfect."

"You're making me blush," she laughed, stepping out of my way and moving to the dresser.

"Oh I haven't even started," I replied and followed her as she stepped in front of the mirror and began applying her make up. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and kissed her neck.

"Justin stop," she giggled and shrugged me away, "Go put some cologne on or something and let me get ready."

"But you are ready," I replied and held on to her, "And so am I. So we have a few minutes to kill."

"Justin!" she blushed and pushed me away a little harder this time so let go of her, "I'm serious."

"And so am I!" I protested and she laughed at me, applying her eye shadow.

"No you're not," she chuckled and looked at me through the mirror, "Now let me finish getting ready ok?"

"Fine," I replied dramatically, causing her to burst into fits of giggles as I pretended to sulk and stalked into the bathroom to find a suitable cologne, hoping that later on I would be more lucky.


The car ride into town was silent except for the low music coming from the radio. We pulled up in front of Koi and it was a mob scene, with flashes going off everywhere. I groaned inwardly and shut the car off, turning to face Jen.

"I'll get out first and open your door. Stay behind me and hold on to my hand tight," I instructed and she nodded. I got out of the car and went around to the passengers side to open Jen's door.

I stepped in front of her so they couldn't get a shot with her legs open and held out my hand, which she grabbed and laced our fingers together while holding her silver clutch in the other. The manager came out to escort us into the restaurant and I handed my keys to the nearest valet before we headed inside.

"Mr Timberlake right this way," the manager said leading us to the back of the restaurant. "Here you are.
Your private booth."

"Thank you," I replied with a smile.

"Your waitress will be right with you," the manager informed us. I gently pulled Jen in front of me so she could sit on the inside of the booth. As she sat down I pulled off my jacket and sat down beside her.

"So what do you think? Are you suprised?" I asked with a cheeky grin and she shook her head.

"No not really," she said and smiled when my smile fell, "I'm just kidding. I love it, you brought me to my favorite restaurant." I smiled again and she leaned forward to kiss me on the lips quickly.

"I'm glad," I said and grabbed her hand and laced our fingers together before kissing the back of it as the waitress came up.

"Welcome to Koi my name is Liz and I will be your waitress," Our waitress said handing us our menus.

"Hey Liz. I will have the Grilled Salmon and your signature Baked Crab Roll," Jen said getting her usual.

"Anything to drink?" Liz asked.

"Ice Tea," Jen replied.

"And how about you sir?" Liz asked looking at me.

"I will have the Grilled skirt steak," I said after looking at my menu.

"Anything to drink?"

"Water is fine," I replied, deciding against alcohol which caused Jen to raise her eyebrow at me. I just shrugged in response.

"I will be back with your meals," Liz smiled and took up our menus before heading to get our food.

When our meals arrived I would feed her some of my food off of my plate and vice versa. We talked a lot, about her family and mine and our likes and dislikes before she changed the topic.

"I'm really proud of you Justin," she told me moving closer to me.

"For what?" I asked taking a sip of water.

"For accepting Sara and I and welcoming my family into your home," she replied and I smiled.

"Well, you're my wife and I'm suppose to do that kind of stuff," I said and kissed her on the lips. She smiled at me and nuzzled her nose in my cheek.

"Justin, I think I'm ready to go home," she whispered.

"Ok." I said, and our waitress brought the cheque and the manager escorted us through the back way. so we could go home


"If you had to choose to between me or Boris who would you choose?" I asked Jen as we came home and we were inside the garage. I walked through the house with Jen close behind me.

"Umm... Boris." she said laughing, while in the car we asked each other if they were on a deserted island which celebrity would they want to be with.

"Boris? I thought you would pick me," I said slightly shocked.

"Come on Justin were talking about Boris Kodjoe," she said smiling.

"Whatever," I said ignoring her, and she followed close behind me into the kitchen.

"I'm going to head upstairs, these shoes are killing me," she said walking out of the kitchen

"Ok," I replied and waited for her to leave the room before quickly checking the messages on the machine. There was just one from my mother saying Sara was fine. I smiled, and followed Jen up the stairs to see that Trace and Rachel had followed my instructions to a tee as there were red rose petals on the floor leading to the bedroom, the doors to the room were open and as I walked in I saw Jen staring in front of her in awe.

"Oh my goodness." she said, candles were all over the room, rose petals of all colors on the bed and floor, music was playing in the background with a bottle of champagne and a bowl of chocolate covers strawberries resting on the bedside.

"You like it?" I asked and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck.

"What is all of this...I don't understand," she said turning to face me.

"This is about me making up everything I did or say that caused you pain," I answered with sincerity and kissed her lips gently.

"Really?" she asked and I nodded, unwrapping my arms from her waist and taking her hand, before leading her to the bed and sitting down on it.

"I just want you to know, that night at the hospital when Sara was born was the night that a lot of things happened," I began, "Things even I didn't know were happening or how to explain them when they were."

"Justin I..." she began but I cut her off.

"I just knew I had been a real jerk to you," I told her and pulled her to me to sit on my lap, "Do you forgive me for being such an ass?"

"Of course," she smiled and I smiled back, pushing out a strand of hair from her forehead and kissing her. I tilted her head to the side and rubbed my tongue against her bottom lip, asking for entry and she opened her mouth slightly.Our kiss intensified, and I let out a small moan. She broke the kiss and looked into me eyes and I noticed the sparkle in her own.

"You are so beautiful," I said, rubbing her bottom lip with my thumb and then she kissed me. I kissed her back and began to trail my lips down her neck as she ran her fingers through my hair. My lips ran behind her ear and I lifted her off my lap and laid her on the bed. We continued for some time, just enjoying each other when my cell phone went off. "Mmmm...what now." I groaned and pulled the phone out of my pocket, knowing I should have shut it off, and flipped it open. "Hey Johnny."

"Justin?" Johnny's voice rang through the phone, "What you still doing up? You know the car's coming tomorrow at eleven right? You gotta be up early."

"Yeah I know about tomorrow," I said with a sigh.
"Look I'm in the midd..." I looked at Jen apologetically and got up from the bed. She sat up on her elbows and watched me.

"Justin," Johnny warned again, "Look just go to bed ok? I just called to remind you that you needed to get up tomorrow. Be up at eight."

"Yeah ok see you tomorrow bye," I replied and snapped shut the phone before Johnny could say anymore knowing I would deal with him tomorrow. I went back over to the bed and leaned in to kiss Jen but she stopped me.

"Justin we shouldn't be doing this," she told me placing a hand on my chest.

"What? why?" I asked surprised, wondering what had come over her.

"I'm on contract. We're suppose to be doing the kissing and hugging outside these walls," she told me.

"Nobody has to know but us," I said rubbing her thigh suggestively.

"Justin..." I said removing my hand from her thigh. "I'm ready to go to sleep." She pushed me out of the way and got up from the bed and headed into the bathroom. I followed her.

"Jennifer what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing," she said not looking at me and putting her hair up before walking out of the bathroom and into the closet.

"Was it the roses? The champagne? Or was it me?" I asked still confused as I continued to follow her. She turned around and pecked me on the lips.

"No...I've never...had someone do this for me," she explained slowly.

"Ok...?" I asked confused.

"Justin, I'm a virgin," she explained. I looked at her, wondering if she was pulling my leg, and didn't say anything. She grabbed her silk pajamas and brushed past me to go to the bathroom.

"Jen! Jennifer!" I called as she shut the door in my face, and I came to my senses. "Jen!"


A few minutes later Jen came out of the bathroom, hoping I'd forgotten all about our little conversation but I hadn't. She opened the door, and we stood staring at each other for a while before anyone said anything.

"Excuse me," she said, trying to move past me but I grabbed her hand and led her to the bed, pulling the sheets back. "Justin what are you doing?" I was silent. "Hello, say something!"

"Lie down," I instructed her and she looked at me as if I was a crazy man, she looked around the room to make sure I was talking to her. "I didn't ask you I'm telling you." I walked into the closet , not waiting for her to reply and pulled off my shirt and pant, leaving them in a pile on the floor and grabbing a pair of blue sweat pants to sleep in. I came back out and go around the room and blew out all the candles except the ones on the nightstand. I walked over to my side of the bed and pulled the sheets back and got under the covers before turning to face her, leaning on my elbow. "We need to talk."

"Are you going to talk and I just sit here and listen or are we going to have a decent conversation?" she asked me.

"Jen what's with the attitude?" I asked back causing her to sit up, leaning against the head board.

"I don't have an attitude. I tell you that I'm a virgin and you don't say anything," I said getting annoyed.

"You walked away from me before I could say anything," I pointed out as I sat up.

"Well, say something now," she said playing with the rose petals. I reached over and took her hand in mine, lacing our fingers together.

"I care about you a lot and I would never say or do anything to hurt you like I did before," I told her, she looked at me.

"Are you going to ask me why I'm a virgin cause I know you want to know," I replied and I laughed.

"I don't want to know," I said assuring her.

"Justin if we are going to make this work we need to be real with each other and we should start now," she said and I nodded. "I'll go first. When I was fifteen Crystal, Kia and I decided to stay virgins because as you know I was raised in church and was taught that your body is a temple, which why I don't drink or go out partying. I wouldn't say I'm a religious person but I'm definitely spritual, I also waited because I think a woman's virginity is the best gift she could give to her husband," she explained.

"That's a big decision considering there's so much pressure from the outside," I observed and she nodded.

" Yeah," she replied.

"Too bad Kia had to slip up," I said sliding down in the bed, causing Jen to look at me.

"What is up between you and Kia?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said wrapping my arm around her waist, knowing I had to keep Jen in the dark about all that. It wasn't her problem to deal with. She slid under the covers and turned to face me, and I rubbed her lower back getting an idea."How about we keep us a secret?"

"What do you mean?" she asked moving closer to me.

"Like what you said earlier about us kissing and hugging why don't we keep doing it behind closed doors?" I suggested with a sly grin.

"What are you trying to say Mr. Timberlake?" she asked in a low voice and I leaned in to kiss her before turning to blow out the candles on my side of the bed before leaning over her to do the same to the ones on her side. It was pitch black and the only light was from the double doors leading out to the balcony outside.

"I'll let you figure that out Mrs Timberlake," I said before kissing first her lips and then her neck.


"Justin." Jen nudged me deep from my sleep the next morning as the phone rang through the room. I groaned inwardly and rolled over. "Justin! Get the phone!" I snapped my eyes open reluctantly and reached over to pick up the phone.

"'Lo?" I asked sleepily, squinting my eye to check the time.

"Justin?" It was my mother and I groaned. "Did you guys not hear the bell? We've been standing outside for almost twenty minutes."

"We? Twenty minutes?" I asked totally confused and lost as I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?"

"It's eight thirty. told you I'd bring Sara home by eight remember?" my mother replied laughing slightly as I reached over and nudged Jen a bit.

"Jen," I told her and went back to my mother, "Yeah sorry. We must of over slept. I'll be down in a sec."

"Okay," she replied and I could hear her cooing Sara on the other end and I smiled. "Just hurry up because I think that's Johnny driving up the driveway."

"Ok I will," I nodded and hung up. I glanced over to Jen who was still sleeping. I nudged her gently and leaned to whisper in her ear. "Jen? Sara and mamma are here. It's time to wake up ok? I'll go let them in."

"Okay," she sighed sleepily and rolled over. I chuckled softly and climbed out of bed, pushing the covers back and searching the room for a shirt. I found one lying on the chair by the bed and pulled it on quickly before leaving the room and jogging down the stairs to the door.

"Finally," Mamma laughed as I opened the door to see her standing there with a very sleepy Sara. I grinned and leaned forward to kiss her cheek and take Sara from her.

"Hey mamma," I said, "Did she eat yet?"

"Yes," Mamma smiled and kissed me back, "I fed her just before we got here. How was last night? Did you kids have fun?"

"I think we did," I nodded readjusting Sara in my arms, "I mean I hope we did."

"Well that's good to hear," mamma replied as I stepped aside to let her in the house, "What time is your flight?"

"Three," I replied just as I noticed Johnny stepping out of his car. "But I maybe in trouble. Hey Johnny."

"Oh no, what did you do now?" Mamma asked and I shrugged as she disappeared into the kitchen and Johnny walked up.

"Hey kid," Johnny nodded meekly at me, "All ready to go?"

"Yeah," I nodded as he walked past me and I shut the door behind him, "Just need to shower and stuff. What time's the car getting here again?"

"Eleven," Johnny replied, "But I'm heading out a bit earlier as I need to talk care of some stuff. I just came over coz the new security you asked for will be arriving anytime soon to meet with you before you go."

"For Jen and Sara right?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen and Johnny nodded, sitting on a bar stool.

"Yeah," he replied and I nodded, looking at Sara.

"Cool," I smiled and kissed Sara's nose. "So munchkin you had fun with grandma?"

"We had loads of fun," mamma said coming over and pouring both me and Johnny a cup of coffee each. "She wasn't any trouble."

"Well I'm glad to hear it," I smiled just as Jen walked in looking like death warmed over.

"Hey guys," she said with a wave and instantly spotted Sara and I, walking over to us. "Hey."

"Hey," I told her, kissing her quickly and handing her Sara, "How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good," she smiled and took Sara from me, "Hey Sar-Sar. What's Johnny doing here?"

"I asked him to hire some extra security for you while I'm away and..." I began but Johnny cut me off.

"And I asked them to meet us here before Justin left. You don't mind do you Jen?" he asked and she shook her head walking over to him.

"No I don't mind at all," she replied and looked at mamma. "Has she eaten?"

"What is it with you two?" mamma laughed and handed Jen a cup of coffee, "Yes she's eaten. Justin just asked me that a moment ago. You two worry too much."

"Well that's what parents do," I said proudly walking over and wrapping an arm around Jen's waist before grabbing a cup of coffee to wake me up. "So what time security getting here?"

Johnny checked his watch, "Well I asked Tiny to bring them over at like nine. So in about half an hour?"

"Well then we'd better get ready," Jen replied and kissed Sara's forehead, "Lynn you don't mind..."

"Not at all," Mamma replied smiling and placing the pot she had picked up back down to grab Sara from Jen, "Y'all go get ready and don't worry about a thing. I'll take care of everything."

"Mamma you're the best," I said untangling myself from Jen and kissing my mamma on the cheek, "Come on Jen let's go."

"Okay we'll be back," Jen said taking the hand I offered her and she looked back longingly at Sara.

"Come on," I whispered in her ear and tugged her out of the room.


When we came back down to the kitchen Johnny was sitting at the table with Marcus, Tiny and one other bulky looking guy while mamma served them all hot plates of bacon and eggs and Sara slept peacefully in her bassinet by the table.

"Hey everyone," Jen called out as we walked into the room and she let go of my hand, heading straight for Sara and picking her up.

"Jennifer," Marcus said standing up alongside everyone else. "Justin."

"Hi Marcus. Tiny," I nodded to my body guard and looked at the other man with them. "Is this...?"

"Justin, this is Big Mike," Marcus explained pointing at the stranger.

"Hey," I said walking over and sticking out my hand for him, "It's good to meet you. I'm Justin."

"Pleasure to meet you Mr Timberlake," Big Mike replied shaking my hand, "I've heard a lot of great things about working for you."

"Call me Justin," I smiled and looked over to Jen, "And actually it's not me you'll be working for. It's my wife. Jennifer. Jen?"

"Yeah?" she asked, snapping out of her enclosed zone with just Sara and walking over to me.

"This is Big Mike. He's gonna be your new security," I explained and she nodded, smiling at the man.

"Hey," she said sticking her hand out to him which he took gratefully, "I'm Jennifer. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too miss," he smiled and Jen laughed.

"Just call me Jen," she said and I could instantly tell there would be no problem here. Mike seemed like a nice enough guy and if Johnny and Tiny trusted him then so did I.

"Alright Jen," Mike nodded and noticed Sara, "And who's the little one?"

"Oh this is Sara," Jen smiled proudly, "Say hi to Big Mike Sar-Sar. He's gonna be looking after us while daddy's away."

"Actually he's gonna be looking after you even after I get back," I explained to her with a smile, "It's just too dangerous with all the paps out there."

"Justin's right Jen," Marcus explained and walked around so he was on Jen's right side, "The paparazzi have become a little too crazy right now especially since the accident."

"Well either way we don't mind," Jen said and tickled Sara, "As long as Justin thinks we'll be safe."

"I do," I nodded and she smiled.

"Then I guess I do too," she replied, "Welcome to the team Big Mike."
Chapter 9- part 2 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
Ok here is jen's part :)
Chapter 9 (part 2).

Jennifer.


"Sorry," I mumbled and turned my face slightly away a moment later and he shook his head with a smile.

"It's okay," he said and grabbed the white towel that was on the towel rack beside the shower. "I should have closed the door."

"Well..." I stuttered and covered up my eyes as well. "I'm gonna wake up Sara."

"Ok," he nodded and watched as I hurriedly stepped out of the room and closed the door tightly behind me.

As soon as I closed the door I felt so embarrassed. I walked over to Sara to wake her up noticing that this was the second time she slept through the whole night and I hoped this became a pattern.

"Sar-Sar," I said and rubbed her stomach as I started to pick her up. I walked into the closet with a wailing Sara, as she wasn't pleased that she was awoken from her beauty sleep. I picked out a onesie and her pink footies. "Sara sweetie you need to calm down."

"Do you need me to bring her a bottle?" Justin asked as he walked into the closet with just a towel around his waist.

"Umm...could you..." I said and watched him come behind me to grab his William Rast black polo shirt and jeans. He was so close I felt his breath on the back of my neck. I moved so I could go and give Sara her bath.

"Hey munchkin," Justin grinned leaning down and to kiss Sara's nose.

"Say good morning Sara," I said smiling and looking up at Justin who shook his head happily.

"Ok, I'll be back in a bit," he told me and I nodded. Sara finally calmed down I walked into the bathroom to turn on the water.

I reached back over into the closet to get her bathing tub and laid it in the tub. I grabbed a towel from the towel rack and laid it on the counter and laid Sara on top of it.

"Why are you giving me such a hard time this morning? Huh Sara?" I asked her as I took off her mittens and unbuttoned her pajamas, one limb at a time and slipped her out of her diaper. Sara became fussy when the cool air hit her skin and I put on my terry cloth robe so I wouldn't get water on myself before placing her in the warm tub. I lathered her body with soap and grabbed a small cloth to wash her body.

"Sara this morning has been so crazy I can't imagine what the rest of the day would be like," I continued to talk to her and Sara just looked at me like I'd lost my mind. "Wait till you grow up you will understand."

"Good morning Jen." I looked up to see Kia leaning against the door frame.

"Hey girl sleep well?" I asked, Kia had been staying with us since the accident, as she didn't feel comfortable staying at her place alone.

"Yeah..." Kia said and I could tell something was wrong in her voice.

"Kia,what's up?" I wanted to know.

"How do you know something's up?" she asked back and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Kia, you're like my sister. I know when something is wrong," I said continuing to bathe Sara noticing her belly button had finally healed. "Can you hand me that towel on the counter?" Kia reached over to grab the folded towel and handed it to me.

"So, I stayed at Trace's place last night," she began and I nodded. I wasn't suprised, she mentioned that they were getting serious. I placed the towel over my shoulder and pulled Sara out of the tub and laid her on my shoulder as I grabbed her hooded towel and put it on her.

"Did you sleep with him?" I asked letting the water out of the tub and getting up from the floor, I decided to just come out with it.

"Wow Jen you just cam out with it huh? But um yeah I did," she said looking down at her shoes. I walked out of the bathroom to the changing table not saying anything. I placed Sara on the table and dried her down and lathered her with lotion, baby powder and put her diaper on. I continued getting her ready. "Jen say something?" Before I could say something Justin walked in with her bottle.

"Jen, here's Sara's bottle..." Justin said but stopped as soon as he saw Kia and became quiet, I could tell that their was some tension between them. "Hi Kia I didn't see you come in have a rough night?"

"You know what Justin? How bout you just kiss my ass..." Kia said getting in Justin's face.

"Y'all, please let's not argue. It's too early and I'm feeling so much better. I don't need you two going at it with each other," I said getting really annoyed with their bickering and Justin nodded.

"Sorry Jen...Look I have to head out but I should be back in a half hour," Justin said handing me Sara's bottle.

"Okay," I replied and he leaned in and kissed me on the lips and kissed Sara's forehead before walking out not saying anything to Kia.

"What was that?" Kia asked, appalled at what she just saw.

"What was what?" I asked.

"That kiss. You told me that he only kissed you once," she said.

"He did," I lied.

"Yeah but that kiss looked too comfortable," Kia pointed out moving to the bed to sit down. I picked Sara up and went over to the couch to feed her.

"So, you slept with Trace huh?" I asked with a smirk trying to put the focus back on her.

"Yeah." I saw a smile creep up on her lips.

"For how long?" I asked.

"Jen what's with the 3rd degree?" she wanted to know and I shrugged.

"You started it," I said rubbing Sara's back.

"Right after the accident," she replied. I just nodded my head and put my attention back on Sara as she finished the last of her bottle. "But back to you. How long has Justin been kissing you?"

"It's nothing, just a peck on the lips now and then, no tongue," I said truthfully. I patted Sara on her back to reveal a loud burp.

"Wow she sounds just like Crystal," Kia said and
we laughed.

"She does," I replied and Kia looked at me.

"Do you want me to take her so you can get ready?" she asked and I nodded handing Sara over to her. Sara squirmed but didn't fuss much as Kia took her. "I'll see you down stairs ok?"

"Ok," I replied and watched Kia leave the room with Sara.


After talking to Kia I took a quick shower and I slipped into my chocolate velour zip up hoodie and matching pants. When I walked into the kitchen a few minutes later Lynn was at the stove cooking what looked liked eggs, while Julia, Kia, and Tiny were siting at the table eating.

"Hey everybody," I said walking over to the table hugging Tiny from the side.

"Hey Jennifer you look a lot better this morning," Lynn said coming over to give me a hug.

"Thanks I feel a lot better," I said hugging her back. "Where's momma?"

"She's in the den with Sara, would you like something to eat?" Lynn asked walking to the stove.

"Sure, I'll just go eat it in the den," I said following her to the stove. "Tiny I thought Justin was going out. Why are you here eating up our food?"

"He told me he didn't need me. But I smelt the bacon and I decided to stay," Tiny replied causing everyone to laugh.

"Well don't let me stop you," I said with a smile and taking the freshly prepared plate from Lynn before walking into the den. "Hey momma." I sat down on the couch in front of the T.V, next to momma.

"Hey baby, how you feeling?" she asked rubbing my thigh.

"I'm fine," I said picking and eating my eggs.

"It's good to see you eating again," she said with a smile and I nodded. As soon as we got home from the hospital I went into a deep depression for three days, not eating and crying around the clock only at times when Justin would bring Sara into the bedroom my tears would dry up immediately.

"If it wasn't for the Lord, Justin and Sara I don't know if I would have made it," I said looking at Judge Judy on T.V

"Sweetie you did and I'm so proud of you," momma said and I smiled at her.

"Thanks," I said as the door bell rang.

"I got it!" I heard Kia yell and a few moments later she entered the den with a huge boquet of white lilies and red roses. "Jenny! you have a delivery."

"Oh my goodness more flowers," I said blushing, while in the hospital I received a lot of get well cards and flowers from various people, some celebrities, my label and close friends.

"Looks like it," Kia said handing me the flowers. I put my plate on the floor and took the flowers from Kia and put them in my lap.

"Those are so beautiful," Lynn said walking into the room.

"Who are they from?" momma asked.

"Let's see," I said and looked at the card and a huge smile spread across my face. "They're from my hubby."

Jen, These are just... well just because. Hope they made you smile. Love Justin.

I read the card a loud and made everyone aw.

"That sounds like my son. Always know how to make a woman feel special," Lynn said.

"Well you sure raised him right." momma said.

"His father and I, well I have get on these dishes and maybe I can take Darnell and Julia out to sight see," Lynn responded.

"That sounds great." Momma said, everyone started to clear the room and momma laid Sara in her portable bassinet. I was busy smelling my flowers so I didn't see momma staring at me. "That man truly loves you. I couldn't see it before but know I do I see the way he looks at you like your the only one who matters to him. I see the way he's with Sara." Momma took the flowers from me and placed them on the floor and grabbed my hands. "Remember when I told you that , God would bless you with a husband when your not even looking or thinking about him? God has truly blessed you Jennifer, your grandmother would be so proud of you." I gave my mom the biggest hug I could give.

"I don't want you to leave," I said and momma laughed.

"Jenny you know I have to go back to work," my mother said, she is a nurse and as soon as I got the part for Dreamgirls I told her she didn't have to work anymore but she loves her job so much. "So tell me what's up with Kia and that boy."

"I don't know you know how Kia is. Trace seems to be really into her," I said.

"I'm sure. She and Trace had quite a night last night," momma said with a smirk.
We both laughed and heard the garage door slam.

"I'm back!" I heard Justin yell through the house. As soon as I heard his voice my chest tightened up. He walked into the den with a stroller, with Tiny right behind him and with a bag that looked like was from Bel Bambie.

"Here's the man of the house," Tiny said. Justin rolled the stroller over to the side and Tiny handed him the bag. Momma moved over to the other chair so Justin could sit down just as Tiny slipped back out the room.

"Hey you," I said, and he leaned down to kiss me on the lips, and peck my mom on the cheek. "What did you bring back?" I looked in the bag but he snatched it before I could and sat down on the couch.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," he said and pecked me on the lips again and I smiled.

"Momma you ready?" Julia asked walking in.

"Yep," momma said with a smile at Justin and I as she got out of the chair. Justin reached over to grab the remote from the coffee table. "I will see y'all later."

She gave me a kiss on the forehead and I watched her till she was out of the room. Then I leaned into Justin and kissed him on the lips a little longer than I usually do, his lips we so soft I scratched his 5 o'clock shadow.

"Thank you for my flowers," I whispered and wrapped my leg on his.

"You're welcome," he said rubbing my thigh. For some weird reason he looked so sexy to me.

"I can't believe you went and brought a stroller," I told him with a smile. He nodded and pulled me closer.

"I also bought some outfits for her," he said giving me the bag. I looked into the bag and pulled out this cute pink onesie that said 'party in my crib' but there was a black onesie that caught my eye.

"My daddy brought Sexyback?" I laughed.

"I had that made," he smiled and I nodded.

"You really didn't have to do all of this," I said in awe.

"I wanted to," he said as Sara started to get fussy. He pushed my leg of his and got up to carefully pick up Sara. "How about you, me and mommy go out for a walk?"

"A walk where?" I asked surprised and Justin smiled.

"Just around the neighborhood, you could use the air. Both you and Sara," he explained.

"Ok," I said and took Sara from him before getting her ready for the cool November air while Justin got the stroller ready. I watched as Justin took her back and put her in the stroller. The way he looked at her, like she was a precious jewel made me think of what my momma said.

"Ok let's go," Justin told me and I nodded. We headed to the garage and opened it. We walked down the driveway and opened the gate. I laced my arm with his.



We came back twenty minutes later, and just before we entered the house Justin took Sara from me and unlocked the door.

"Why don't you go on upstairs?" He suggested, "Get some sleep or something. I'll feed Sara." I looked at him quizzically but nodded.

"Okay," I agreed and leaned forward to kiss him then Sara, "I'll come back down in an hour."

"Take your time," he grinned and watched me enter the house and closed the door behind him.

I walked up the stairs and entered the bedroom and suprised at what I saw. The blinds were closed and the room was filled with candles, and a very good looking man was standing by what looked like a masseuse table.

"Mrs Timberlake. My name is Perry and I will be giving you your massage this afternoon. Here's your robe to change in," he told me.

I was in shock that I didn't even move. What is going on with him? I thought. I went over to Perry and grabbed the robe from him before going into the bathroom. I striped out of my clothes and slipped the robe over my naked body and wrapped the strings around my waist. I put my hair in a pony tail and noticed the writing on my robe, Mrs JT and smiled. I went back into the bedroom where Perry was holding out a long sheet.

"You can take off your robe and lay on the table," he said.

I walked in front of the thick sheet and slipped out of the robe and laid on the cloth table. Perry laid the sheet low on my waist. I laid on the table and enjoyed my massage, Perry's hands relieved so much tension that was build up in my body.

"I can't believe my husband did this for me," I told him.

"Well...it's nice to have some time just for you," Perry replied.

"Are you single?" I asked, he was a very good looking and I couldn't help but to ask.

"Yes, I am single but I'm really busy with school so I don't have the time to date," he said.

"Okay, what are you in school for?" I asked as he added warm oils to my upper back. We continued our conversation for a little while before I fell asleep right on the table.

"Mrs Timberlake, Mrs Timberlake?" I felt a nudge on my shoulder.

"Huh?" I asked sleepily.

"I'm finished," he said and holding out my robe, I got up and wrapped the towel that was under me over my breasts, Perry came up behind me to help me put on my robe. I heard a knock on the door and it creeped open.

"Hey are you finished?" Justin asked holding Sara, and walking over to her bassinet to lay her down. I watched him walk over and look at Perry then me. "How was your massage?"

"It was great, thank you," I said as he leaned in and kissed me on the lips, then my neck. His hand slipped under my robe to rub my thigh. "Justin..." I tried to get him to stop, it was not that I wanted him to but Perry was still in the room.

"What?" he asked, and I looked at Perry who was grabbing his things and heading out of the room.

"Why do you always get this way?' I asked soon as Perry walked out.

"What way?" he asked not knowing what I meant.

"Jealous," I said getting up from the table walking over to Sara.

"I am not jealous," he said.

"Yes you are, you acted the same way with J.C," I said picking up the baby monitor and heading out of the room, in the hall I ran into Perry.

"Thanks Perry I really appreciate it," I said giving him a hug.

"You're welcome," he said and smiled. I walked down the stairs with Justin right behind me.

"What was that?" he asked.

"What?!" I said getting annoyed and walked into the den.

"You hugging him," he said crossing his arms. I just looked at him and continued picking up Sara's toys, I walked into the foyer and saw Perry walking down the stairs with the table in his hands. "Jen, I'm not done..." Justin stopped before he could finish when he saw Perry.

"You all have a good day," Perry said.

"You too Perry," I said walking up the stairs to the bedroom.

"I wasn't finished talking to you," Justin said
closing the door behind him. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms instantly wrapped around my waist. I leaned in and pecked him on the lips.

"I love the fact that your jealous," I said kissing him on the cheek.

"I am not jealous," he whispered.


"Why don't you give me a little hint of where we're going?" I pleaded, poking my head out of the bathroom as Justin had instructed me to go get ready for the night not giving me any clue as to where we were going.

"Nope," he said.

"Not even a blip?" I begged and he shook his head again turning to face the bathroom door.

"No. Now go get ready," He told me and I pouted. I do not like suprises at all.

"Can you at least pick something out for me to wear then? So I can be appropriately dressed?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"What you picked out earlier was gorgeous," he told me walking up to me and kissing me on the lips, "Now go change."

"But..." I began but he pushed me back gently and shut the door before I could protest. I couldn't imagine what he had in store for tonight considering the flowers, the clothes and the massage you would think he was asking for something. I turned on the shower. What if he is asking for something? I thought. Like sex. I got butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. I stripped out of my robe and got in the shower.

I washed my body and rinsed off turned the water off and slipped out of the shower a few minutes later. I dried myself off, lotioned and oiled down my body before slipping on a pair of black, sexy matching panties and bra. I took my shower cap off my head and combed my hair out of it's wrap. I added my foundation to my face,all I needed to do was add some eye shadow and blush. I went over to the closet door to pick out my black dress. I tugged the dress over my hips and arms and zipped it up. I opened the bathroom door to go find my shoes.

"Shit," I heard him mutter under his breath.

"What?" I asked, looking down at myself, he shook his head, licking his lips nervously.

"N-Nothing," he replied and ran a hand through his hair, taking a few steps towards me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "So, uh, you ready to go?"

"Nearly," I smiled, looking up at him. He looked so handsome in his button down shirt. "Well, the reservation's at eight so we've got about an hour. You look good," He told me pulling me closer.

"So do you," I replied and stood on my tiptoes to kiss his lips before pulling away, "But I still need to finish the look."

"I don't think so," he smirked and leaned forward to kiss me one more time, "It looks more than finished to me. It looks perfect."

"You're making me blush," I laughed, stepping out of his grasp and moving to the dresser.

"Oh I haven't even started," he replied and followed me as I stepped in front of the mirror and began applying my make up. he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my neck.

"Justin stop," I giggled and shrugged him away. I knew I was going to regret it later, "Go put some cologne on or something and let me get ready."

"But you are ready," he replied and held on to me, "And so am I. So we have a few minutes to kill."

"Justin!" I blushed and pushed him away a little harder this time, "I'm serious."

"And so am I!" he protested and I laughed, applying my eye shadow.

"No you're not," I chuckled and looked at him through the mirror, "Now let me finish getting ready ok?"

"Fine," He replied dramatically, causing me to burst into fits of giggles as he pretended to sulk and stalk into the bathroom to find a suitable cologne.


Justin and I headed out on the town in his Porsche which was really nice. The car ride was silent except for the low music coming from the radio. We pulled up in front of Koi it was a mob scene, with flashes going off everywhere. Justin turned the car off and faced me.

"I'll get out first and open your door. Stay behind me and hold on to my hand tight," he said and I nodded and watched as Justin got out of the car and went around to the passengers side to open my door. I wrapped my black shawl around myself and as soon as my door opened the flashes became more intense that I couldn't see anything.

Justin stepped in front of me so they couldn't get a shot with my legs open and held out his hand, I grabbed it and laced our fingers together while holding my silver clutch in the other. The manager came out to escort us into the restaurant.

"Mr Timberlake right this way," he said leading us to the back of the restaurant. I followed close behind Justin, my hand still in his. "Here you are. Your private booth."

"Thank you," Justin replied with a smile.

"Your waitress will be right with you," the manager informed us. Justin gently pulled me in front of him so I could sit on the inside of the booth. I pulled my shawl off, folded it and laid it beside me. I watched Justin pull off his jacket and sit beside me.

"So what do you think? Are you suprised?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"No not really," I lied shaking my head, and smiled when I saw his smile fall, "I'm just kidding. I love it, you brought me to my favorite restaurant." I kissed him on the lips.

"I'm glad," he said and grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together before kissing the back of my hand.

"Welcome to Koi my name is Liz and I will be your waitress," Our waitress said handing us our menus. I didn't even notice when she came up.

"Hey Liz. I will have the Grilled Salmon and your signature Baked Crab Roll," I said getting my usual.

"Anything to drink?" she asked.

"Ice Tea," I said, considering I don't drink.

"And how about you sir?" she asked looking at Justin.

"I will have the Grilled skirt steak," he said after looking at his menu.

"Anything to drink?"

"Water is fine," he replied and I raised an eyebrow at him and he shrugged.

"I will be back with your meals," Liz smiled and took up our menus before heading to get our food.

All through out dinner Justin was asking questions about my family and what kind of food I like, basically the basics. I asked him the same questions back. When our meals arrived he would feed me some of his food off of his plate and vice versa.

"I'm really proud of you Justin," I said.

"For what?" he asked taking a sip of water.

"For accepting Sara and I and welcoming my family into your home," I replied and he smiled.

"Well, you're my wife and I'm suppose to do that kind of stuff," he said and kissed me on the lips.

"Justin, I think I'm ready to go home," I whispered nuzzling my nose in his cheek.

"Ok." he said, our waitress brought the cheque and the manager escorted us through the back way.


"If you had to choose to between me or Boris who would you choose?" Justin and I made it back home and we were inside the garage, I watched as he walked through the house.

"Umm... Boris." I said laughing, while in the car we asked each other if they were on a deserted island which celebrity would they want to be with.

"Boris? I thought you would pick me," he said.

"Come on Justin were talking about Boris Kodjoe," I said smiling.

"Whatever," he said ignoring me, and I followed close behind him into the kitchen.

"I'm going to head upstairs, these shoes are killing me," I said walking out of the kitchen

"Ok," he replied.

I walked through the foyer and up the stairs and as soon as I got to the top there were red rose petals on the floor leading to the bedroom, I followed the trail and opening the double doors to the bedroom

"Oh my goodness." I said, candles were all over the room, rose petals of all colors on the bed and floor, music was playing in the background with a bottle of champagne and a bowl of chocolate covers strawberries resting on the bedside.

"You like it?" I jumped when Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the back of my neck.

"What is all of this...I don't understand," I said turning to face him.

"This is about me making up everything I did or say that caused you pain," he answered with sincerity and kissed my lips gently.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded, unwrapping his arms from my waist and taking my hand, before leading me to the bed and sitting down on it.

"I just want you to know, that night at the hospital when Sara was born was the night that a lot of things happened," he began, "Things even I didn't know were happening or how to explain them when they were."

"Justin I..." I began but he cut me off.

"I just knew I had been a real jerk to you," he told me and pulled me to him to sit on his lap, "Do you forgive me for being such an ass?"

"Of course," I smiled and he smiled back, pushing out a strand of hair from my forehead and kissing me. He tilted my head to get more access. His tongue rubbed my bottom lip asking for entry and I opened my mouth slightly, I didn't have very much experience in kissing but I tried to work with what I had. Our kiss intensified, and a moan came from Justin and I got butterflies in my stomach. I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes they were a dark blue not like his usual light blue eyes.

"You are so beautiful," he said, rubbing my bottom lip with his thumb and at that moment I kissed him and everything that happened before today didn't matter. He began to kiss my neck and I ran my fingers through his hair. His lips felt so good on my skin then his lips ran behind my ear and I felt myself open up like a flutter running through certain places. He lifted me off his lap and laid me on the bed. We continued our little make out session when his cell phone went off. "Mmmm...what now." He pulled his phone out of his pocket and flipped it open. "Hey Johnny...yeah I know about tomorrow...look I'm in the midd..." Justin looked at me apologetically and got up from the bed. I sat up on my elbows and listened to his conversation. "Yeah ok see you tomorrow bye." He shut his phone off and came back over to the bed, he leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Justin we shouldn't be doing this," I told him placing a hand on his chest.

"What why?" He asked looking quite surprised.

"I'm on contract. We're suppose to be doing the kissing and hugging outside these walls," I told him.

"Nobody has to know but us," he said rubbing my thigh suggestively.

"Justin..." I said removing his hand from my thigh. "I'm ready to go to sleep." I pushed him gently out of the way and got up from the bed and headed into the bathroom.

"Jennifer what's wrong?" he asked following me into the bathroom.

"Nothing," I said not looking at him and putting my hair up before walking out of the bathroom and into the closet.

"Was it the roses? The champagne? Or was it me?" he asked. I turned around and pecked him on the lips.

"No...I've never...had someone do this for me," I explained slowly and he looked at me with question.

"Ok...?" he asked confused.

"Justin, I'm a virgin," I said coming out with it. Justin didn't say anything so I grabbed my silk pajamas and brushed past him to go to the bathroom.

"Jen! Jennifer!" he said as I closed the door. "Jen!"


I stood in front of the mirror looking at my reflection wondering what was going on with me. How did this whole thing get to this point? I unzipped my dress and slipped out of it, hanging it on the hanger before putting on my red silk pajamas and finishing taking off my makeup. When I opened the door he was standing right in front of me. We stood there looking at each other for a minute but it felt like 30.

"Excuse me," I said, trying to move past him, but he grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. I watched him pull the sheets back on my side. "Justin what are you doing? Hello say something!"

"Lie down," he said and I looked at him like he was crazy, looking around the room to check if he was talking to me. "I didn't ask you I'm telling you." He didn't wait for my answer instead he walked into the closet. I did what he asked, as weird as it was, but it kind of turned me on a little bit. He came back shirtless and in only pajama pants hanging low on his waist. I watched him go around the room and blow out all the candles except the ones on the nightstand. He walked over to the bed and pulled the sheets back and got under the covers before he turned to face me leaning on his elbow. "We need to talk."

"Are you going to talk and I just sit here and listen or are we going to have a decent conversation?" I asked.

"Jen what's with the attitude?" he wanted to know, I sat up with my back leaning against the head board.

"I don't have an attitude, I tell you that I'm a virgin and you don't say anything!" I said getting annoyed.

"You walked away from me before I could say anything," he pointed out sitting up.

"Well, say something now," I requested playing with the rose petals on the bed. He reached over to hold my hand and laced our fingers together.

"I care about you a lot and I would never say or do anything to hurt you like I did before," he began.

"Are you going to ask me why I'm a virgin cause I know you want to know," I asked and he laughed.

"I don't want to know," he said.

"Justin if we are going to make this work we need to be real with each other and we should start now. I'll go first." I said and he nodded. "When I was 15 Crystal, Kia and I decided to stay a virgin because as you know I was raised in church and was taught that your body is a
temple, which why I don't drink or go out partying. I wouldn't say I'm a religious person but I'm definitely spritual, I also waited because I think a woman's virginity is the best gift she could give to her husband." I explained.

"That's a big decision considering there's so much pressure from the outside," he said.

"Yeah."

"Too bad Kia had to slip up," Justin said sliding down in the bed.

"What is up between you and Kia?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said wrapping his arm around my waist. I slid under the covers and turned on my side to face him as he rubbed my lower back."How about we keep us a secret."

"What do you mean?" I asked moving closer to him.

"Like what you said earlier about us kissing and hugging, why don't we keep doing it behind closed doors?" he suggested with grin.

"What are you trying to say Mr. Timberlake?" I asked, he leaned in to kiss me and turned to blow out the candles on his night stand then reached over me to blow out the candles on mine. His body felt so good over mine. It was pitch black the only light was from the double doors leading out to the balcony outside.

"I'll let you figure it out Mrs Timberlake," he said kissing me on my lips and neck.


"Justin." I nudged him deep from our sleep the next morning as the phone rang through the room he groaned inwardly and I felt him roll over. "Justin! Get the phone!" I felt him move again and reach over to pick up the phone.

"'Lo?" he asked sleepily, I listened to his conversation trying to go back to sleep.
"We? Twenty minutes? What time is it?" He reached over and nudged me a bit. "Jen," he said but I didn't pay any attention he went back to talking to whoever was on the other side, "Yeah sorry. We must of over slept. I'll be down in a sec. Ok I will." He hung up and nudged me gently and leaned to whisper in my ear. "Jen? Sara and mamma are here. It's time to wake up ok? I'll go let them in."

"Okay," I sighed sleepily and rolled over and went back to sleep. Justin left the room and after a few moments I heard the door open and close.

I sighed and after finally deciding that I could no longer sleep knowing Sara was back I slowly got up and went into the closet to get my robe before heading downstairs.

"Well I'm glad to hear it," I heard Justin say as I walked into the kitchen wearing my robe.

"Hey guys," I said with a wave and instantly spotted Sara and Justin, walking over to them. "Hey."

"Hey," he said, kissing me quickly and handing me Sara, "How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good," I smiled and took Sara from him, "Hey Sar-Sar. What's Johnny doing here?"

"I asked him to hire some extra security for you while I'm away and..." he began but Johnny cut him off.

"And I asked them to meet us here before Justin left. You don't mind do you Jen?" he asked and I shook my head walking over to him.

"No I don't mind at all," I replied and looked at Lynn. "Has she eaten?" I placed Sara on my shoulder.

"What is it with you two?" Lynn laughed and handed me a cup of coffee, "Yes she's eaten. Justin just asked me that a moment ago. You two worry too much."

"Well that's what parents do," he said walking over and wrapping an arm around my waist. I put Sara's pacifier in her mouth. "So what time security getting here?"

Johnny checked his watch, "Well I asked Tiny to bring them over at like nine. So in about half an hour?"

"Well then we'd better get ready," I replied and kissed Sara's forehead, "Lynn you don't mind..."

"Not at all," she replied smiling and placing the pot she had picked up back down to grab Sara from me, "Y'all go get ready and don't worry about a thing. I'll take care of everything."

"Mamma you're the best," Justin said walking over and kissing Lynn on the cheek, "Come on Jen let's go."

"Okay we'll be back," I said taking the hand he offered me but looking back longingly at Sara.

"Come on," he whispered in my ear and tugged me out of the room.


When we came back down to the kitchen Johnny was sitting at the table with Marcus, Tiny and one big dude who looked like Big Black from Rob and Big, Lynn served them all hot plates of bacon and eggs and Sara slept peacefully in her bassinet by the table.

"Hey everyone," I called out as we walked into the room and let go of Justin's hand, heading straight for Sara and picking her up.

"Jennifer," Marcus said standing up alongside everyone else. "Justin."

"Hi Marcus. Tiny, is this...?" Justin asked

"Justin, this is Big Mike," Marcus explained pointing at the stranger.

"Hey," He said walking over and sticking out his hand for him, "It's good to meet you. I'm Justin."

"Pleasure to meet you Mr Timberlake," Big Mike replied shaking his hand, "I've heard a lot of great things about working for you."

"Call me Justin," He smiled and looked over to me, "And actually it's not me you'll be working for. It's my wife. Jennifer. Jen?"

"Yeah?" I asked, snapping out of my enclosed zone with just Sara and walking over to him.

"This is Big Mike. He's gonna be your new security," Justin explained and I nodded, smiling at the man.

"Hey," I said sticking my hand out to him which he took gratefully, "I'm Jennifer. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too miss," he smiled and I laughed.

"Just call me Jen," I said.

"Alright Jen," Mike nodded and noticed Sara, "And who's the little one?"

"Oh this is Sara," I smiled proudly, "Say hi to Big Mike Sar-Sar. He's gonna be looking after us while daddy's away."

"Actually he's gonna be looking after you even after I get back," Justin explained to me with a smile, "It's just too dangerous with all the paps out there."

"Justin's right Jen," Marcus explained. "The paparazzi have become a little too crazy right now especially since the accident."

"Well either way we don't mind," I said and tickled Sara, "As long as Justin thinks we'll be safe." I knew Justin had our best interests at heart.

"I do," he nodded and I smiled.

"Then I guess I do too," I replied, "Welcome to the team Big Mike."
Chapter 10 - Part 1 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
ok here is chapter 10 :) in two parts for y'all coz it's so long!! please review and enjoy!!!
Chapter 10.

Justin.


"I guess that's everything," I said as I finished my packing and looked at Jen who sat on the couch feeding Sara.

"I guess..." Jen began and I could tell she was feeling upset. I smiled and walked over to her and kissed her forehead as she stood up and tears began to fall down her cheeks.

"Everything's going to be ok," I told her as I kissed her lips, "I promise."

"I thought I was ready, but I don't think I am," she confessed through her tears and I shook my head.

"Mrs Jennifer Hudson-Timberlake," I said with a smile, "You are always ready."

"Yeah," she said with a laugh as I reached over and took Sara from her and patted Sara's back. There was a knock at the door and Trace poked his head into the room.

"Hey you ready?" he asked and I nodded.

"Um yeah," I replied as Trace walked into the room with Tiny right behind him. "You coming?" I turned to Jen as Tiny and Trace grabbed the bags from the bed and headed out the room. I held out my hand for her and she took it as I laced our fingers together and led her out of the room. We walked down the stairs and were met by my mamma, Julia, Darnell, Kia, Rachel and Johnny by the door. As we reached them mamma came up to us and hugged me.

"Be safe baby," mamma told me kissing my cheek and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"I will," I promised and pulled away before bidding everyone else goodbye with hugs and kisses before letting go of Jen's hand and kissing Sara's nose. "Bye Munchkin, daddy's gonna miss ya. Be good for momma ok?" Sara gurgled and I smiled before handing her to Darnell and regrabbed Jen's hand, following Johnny, Trace and Rachel to the car. I turned to face Jen. "Take car of my baby. I don't want to find out you've been slipping." Jen laughed and wrapped her sweater around her shoulders.

"I promise," she told me and I grinned.

"Ok," I replied and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me, looking into her eyes. I brushed my nose against hers and dipped down to kiss her. My tongue brushed against her bottom lip asking for access and she gave it to me. I made it last for the short time we had then pulled away slowly, leaving small kisses for the road.

"Come on Justin we gotta go," Johnny interrupted us and I groaned.

"Yeah ok," I said getting annoyed. "I'll call you when I get in tomorrow."

"Ok," she said and we pulled apart and I made my way to the car, climbing in and looking behind me one last time. I offered a small wave and watched as she stood on the driveway watching Tiny pull the car out of the driveway and onto the main road.

"Looks like someone's been bitch slapped," Trace's voice cut through the silence that had since engulfed the car and I turned to face him, seeing him leaning against the seat reading a paper.

"You're one to talk," I muttered and glanced at Rachel who was typing something up in her blackberry.

"Okay guy break it up," Johnny told us from the front seat and glanced at Rachel, "Rach you got the schedule for the next few weeks yet?"

"What?" Rachel asked looking up and then at Trace, "No. Trace forget to send it to me. AGAIN."

"Trace..." Johnny warned, and I looked at my best friend. I wondered what had been his deal lately, forgetting a lot of things.

"What? I've been busy," Trace shrugged and closed the paper, placing it in the car pocket in front of him.

"Speaking of which," Johnny cut in and glanced around to look at both me and Trace, "It seems as you both have been too preoccupied. Preoccupied by a couple of certain girls? Do I need to talk to Marcus about that?"

"What are you talking about Johnny?" I asked, but I knew what he meant. "Jen is my wife, I SHOULD be preoccupied with her. Now as for Trace and his little..."

"It's interfering with business," Johnny cut-in and glared at the two of us, "This is just a contract Justin. It would be best if you remembered that, you too Trace. If you guys break that contract because you can't keep your heads on straight..."

"We won't break contract Johnny," Trace interrupted and looked at me, "Besides it's a good thing that J wants to make this work with Jen. Make it more believable for the press you know?" Johnny thought about this then nodded, looking at him then me.

"Maybe you're right," Johnny said and then smiled, "Good strategy Justin."


I groaned as I lowered myself on to one of the seats of the plane and suppressed a yawn.

"At least it's half a night flight," Tiny laughed as he walked onto the plane and took a seat opposite me, watching as Trace and Rachel took seats behind us.

"At least," I grumbled and rubbed the back off my neck. I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning my head back on the chair, getting ready for the long fourteen and a half hour flight ahead of us.

"Seat belt kid," Tiny's voice came and I nodded, opening my eyes again for just a moment to buckle my seat belt before closing my eyes again and trying to relax. I wanted to forget for a moment that I was leaving my family behind, and I also wanted to forget the fact that I was having problems with my best friend and his girlfriend. I also wanted to forget about work for those next fourteen and a half hours. However I knew that would never happen.

"So kid," Johnny said in my ear, causing me to open one eye as I saw him take the seat next to me. "Excited about getting back out on the road?"

"Truth?" I asked and Johnny nodded while I shook my head. "Not really, I'd rather be at home with Sara and Jen."

"Justin..." Johnny warned and I shook my head at him, sitting up slightly.

"No Johnny," I told him and rubbed my hands together, "Don't try and give me the speech okay? You got me to sign that paper to marry Jen and I did. Now you want me to just act as if that's all it is? Just a piece of paper? You can't do that okay? Not after..."

"Not after the accident," Johnny finished for me and I gave him half a smile. "I know Justin alright? But you read the contract, you know what it says. If it gets broken then..."

"Then my reputation will be broken as will Jen's," I finished and rolled my eyes, "Yes I know all this."

"And Sara will be taken away from you," Johnny finished quietly and I looked at him in shock, wondering where in the contract it had said that since Sara hadn't even been born then.

"But..." I began and shook my head, "Sara wasn't even born then, we didn't even..."

"I know," Johnny finished, "But after the accident Marcus and I met with the lawyers and they advised us to put it in the contract for Sara's benefit."

"For Sara?" I asked incredulously, "That's such bullshit. And when were you planning on telling Jen about this? Or were you only going to tell me and hope I'd keep my mouth shut about it?"

"Well actually we were hoping.." Johnny started but I cut him off mid-sentence.

"Well you hoped wrong," I snapped and glared out the window as the plane made it's way onto the tarmac, "Because as soon as this plane lands in Sydney I'm calling Jen and telling her everything."

"Justin you can't do that!" Johnny snapped and grabbed my arm but I shrugged it off as I noticed a few stares from Tiny, Trace and Rachel. I turned back to look at Johnny with stone cold and angry eyes.

"Oh really?" I spat angrily and shook my head at him, "Just watch me."


We landed in Sydney around 12:30am, a day later and as I checked my watch to see if it would be too early to call Jen, as it was around 6:30am her time the day before Trace walked up behind me.

"Man I could use a nap," he said, stretching his arms sleepily above his head and yawning.

"Why?" I asked with a chuckle and pulled out my cell phone, "You looked as if you slept the whole damn flight."

"Slept?" Trace asked with a raised eyebrow as he watched me scroll down the numbers in my phone, "And what about you? You hardly slept at all. What's up?"

"Nothing," I lied and rubbed the back of my neck, "Just thinking about Jen and Sara. That's all."

"Really?" Trace asked surprised and I glared at him before turning back to my phone.

"Yes really," I said and let out a long sigh, "You think it's too early to call?"

"Yeah," he replied and fished out his own phone, "It's like six there, I think we should wait and call the girls in the morning."

"Oh," I answered and snapped my phone shut before looking at him. "Did you know about the extra bit of the contract? The part that was added after the accident?"

"There was more added to it?" Trace asked surprised and I nodded.

"Yeah apparently if I break the contract Sara gets taken away from me and Jen," I explained and saw Trace's face go white.

"What?" he asked.

"Yeah," I nodded and shook my head, "And I know I should tell Jen... it's just that I don't want her to get upset ya know?"

"But J she needs to know," Trace said and I agreed.

"Yeah I know," I replied and looked around us in the dark, "And I told that to Johnny as well."


"Well good for you," Trace said with a smile as he patted my back and I turned to face him.

"Just don't tell Kia ok? I don't want Jen finding out from anyone but me," I said.

"But J..." Trace protested and I shook my head.

"No T. Please promise me you won;t," I interrupted him, "It's best she hears it from me ok?"


We got to the hotel and everyone was dog tired, but my mind was wondering. I couldn't stop thinking about Jen. I checked my watch again and saw that it was 2am about 8:30am Jen's time and I knew she would be getting up and getting Sara ready for the trip to New York and I wanted to catch her before anyone else did but unluckily for me my phone rang and it was my mother.

"Hi honey," mamma's voice poured into my ears and I smiled halfly as I let myself into the suite.

"Hey mamma," I replied and placed my bag down by the door, "I thought I told you not to waste your money calling me. I'll call you."

"I know," she sighed as I shut the door and kicked off my sneakers, "But I just wanted to make sure everything's okay. It is okay right?"

"Uh yeah sure," I lied and placed the room card down on the kitchen counter.

"Really?" she laughed and I nodded.

"Really," I said and sat down on the nearest chair, "I'm fine. So what time is it there? Must be pretty early in the morning."

"Yes it is and don't change the subject," she chided as I heard a car door slam in the background. "What's wrong?"

I sighed and leaned back into the chair, "Nothing I'm just worried that's all."

"Worried? About what?" she asked.

"About Jen and Sara," I admitted and rubbed my eyes sleepily. "I'm just scared that they'll take Sara away if Jen and I break up."

"What do you mean?" she asked, "Who's they?"

"Social services?" I asked and I heard her chuckle, "Mamma this isn't funny."

"I know honey," she replied, "But why would you think that social services would take Sara away from you guys? They have no reason to."

"Mamma we're not her real parents," I pointed out.

"Yes, but you're the only ones raising her right?" Mamma asked and I nodded, she had a point.

"I guess so," I said with a sigh, "So should I tell Jen?"

"Tell her that you're scared? Well sure honey, that's what makes marriages work. You need to be able to trust Jen," mamma explained, "And she needs to be able to trust you. But I suggest is you are going to tell her you better wait until later."

"What why?" I asked half yawning and mamma laughed.

"That's why," she replied, "You're too tired right now. Look go to bed and call her when you wake up okay? It'll maybe help clear your mind before you talk to her. You're tiredness could be clouding your judgement right now."

"You're right a good night's sleep might help a bit before I talk to her," I answered and slowly got up, "Thanks."

"No problems," she cooed into the phone. "Now go sleep. I have some errands to run but I'll give Jen and Sara your love if I see them ok? And don't worry so much. I love you."


"Love you too mamma," I replied as we hung up and I did exactly as mamma ordered. I went straight to bed.


In the morning, when Trace graced me with a wake up call at six am, we headed out for the interview to promote the tour. Finally, at around ten I was able to have a free moment and call Jen.

"Justin?" she sounded very surprised to hear from me and I smiled.

"Hey Jen," I laughed and leaned back against the seat in the car, waiting to go to the venue for rehearsal. "Miss me?"

"Uh..." she began, hesitating and I winced.

"Jen?" I asked and ran a hand through my hair.

"Why didn't you tell me Justin?" Jen asked, and I knew she had found out. I cast my eyes immediately to Trace, who for the past hour had been on the phone whispering.

"How did you find out?" I asked her, although I already knew the answer.

"Kia told me," she replied smoothly, "Why didn't you tell me Justin?"

"Kia told you?" I asked bitterly and glared at Trace, "Should have thought so. And let me guess she thinks I'm behind it too right?"

"That's not the point Justin," Jen cut-in angrily, "The point is when were you going to tell me?"

"As soon as we landed," I replied.

"Really?" she asked, she didn't believe me and I could tell. "You were going to call as soon as you landed and tell me they were going to take Sara away if...... Was this your plan all along? Do you really hate us that much?"

"What? No of course not!" I protested, "I care about you and Sara more than I care about..."

"Then why were you trying to break the contract huh?" she asked with a snap.

"Break the contract?" I asked her, "Why would I do that? I want to keep you guys not loose you. Like I said Jen I didn't know anything about the contract. I swear."

"Well..." she began and I heard Kia mutter something in the background. I rolled my eyes. "Look Justin I can't really talk about this right now, we'll talk when I come down."

"Jen wait!" I panicked into the phone but it was too late she'd already hung up. I sighed and snapped the phone shut and glared at Trace. "Thanks a lot man."

"Huh?" Trace asked looking up at me confused and I shook my head at him, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Don't play dumb Trace okay?" I asked him angrily, "Why did you talk to Kia? I thought you said..."

"I know and I'm sorry man," Trace began, "But I thought you'd already called her."

"You thought? What would give you that crazy idea?" I asked.

"Well apart from the fact that Kia told me you'd called?" Trace asked and I stared at him.

"Kia told you I called?" I asked him, "When did she say I called?"

"As soon as we arrived at the hotel," Trace replied and I shook my head. "That's why you were on the phone right?"

"That was my mother!" I snapped angrily and threw my hands up in the air. "Man you really know how to pick 'em Trace."

"So you didn't call her?" Trace asked confused, "Just now was the first time you..."

"Yes," I sighed and threw my head back against the chair, closing my eyes. "I can't believe Kia would do that. Why would she do that?"

"Man I'm really sorry..." Trace began and I opened my eyes to answer him but as I opened my mouth the door opened and Johnny stepped into the car.

"Right. Ready to get to the venue?" Johnny asked with a smile and I nodded, deciding I would put off this talk with Trace until we were alone again. We had a lot to talk about.


Two weeks later, Jen still hadn't called and we hadn't talked. I had tried to call her but every time I did she was busy. Thanksgiving wasn't anymore better either, Johnny had planned some interviews and a few extra shows over that time so I wasn't able to make it back to the states, but I somehow convinced my mamma to come down and give me advice about Jen. She told me to just give her time and hopefully she'd forgive me, but somehow I really doubted it.

"You look like a mess," Marty, my friend and choreographer, pointed out and I sighed. Rubbing the back of my neck tiredly.

"Yeah well..." I began and suppressed a yawn as Marty laughed.

"Just missing the family?" Marty asked and I raised an eyebrow at him with a nod. Not seeing my family had really taken it's toll on me.

"I guess," I replied and took a sip of my water before placing it back down on the floor and looking at him, "So should we get this thing finished?"

"Sure," Marty shrugged, and cast his eyes behind me with a cocky grin, "Speaking of, here comes your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend," I sighed and shook my head. That was another one of my headaches. Hanna Martin. For the past two weeks I had been trying not to get hysterical every time she rubbed up against me or wrapped her arms around my neck and tried to kiss me. At first I hadn't really thought much of it, I just thought it was accidental but then the accidents became more frequent and more daring.

"Justin." Her voice sent a chill down my spine and I instantly tensed up as she wrapped her arms around my waist and I heard Marty chuckle and I gave him the death stare.

"Hanna," I replied evenly and unwrapped her arms from my waist before I turned to face her. "How many times do I have to tell you..."

"Yeah I know," she interrupted and I shook my head at her.

"No I don't think you do," I told her and sighed.
"Hanna look, you are a great dancer ok? But if this
behavior continues then I'm afraid...."

"You can't deny what you feel Justin," she eyed me and I felt like slapping her.

"Hanna," I told her and took a deep breath in. "I don't feel anything..."

"Justin?" Mike's voice interrupted our conversation and I frowned, wondering what he was doing here.

"We'll talk about this later," I muttered to Hanna before turned to face Mike. "Hey Mike. What you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the states with Jen?"

"Well yes," Mike began and smiled at me, "But that was until we were told to get on the first flight out here."

"We?" I asked loosing the reference. I was too tired and this was the last thing I needed.

"Jen and..." he began but I cut him off upon hearing her name.

"Jen? She's here where?" I asked, and Mike pointed to where a very tired looking Jen was sitting. I let out a huge grin and waved at her as she waved back. "Thanks."

"No problem.." he laughed as he saw the smile on my face and I pushed past him to get off the stage.

"Marty take five!" I yelled over my shoulder not waiting for a response as I jogged up to her and she stood up.

"Hey you," she said as I reached her. I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her on the lips, not realizing how much I actually missed her until then.

"I missed you so much," I whispered into her ear and pulling her closer to me as I placed a soft kiss on her neck and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I missed you too," she whispered back scratching the little hairs on the back of my neck. I kissed her one last time before pulling away and noticing Sara wasn't there.

"Where's Sara?" I asked holding her waist as she wiped her lip gloss off of my lips with her thumb, making me go weak at the knees.

"She's at the suite with Kia," she replied and I nodded as she rubbed my back.

"Come on I want you to meet some people," I said instantly wanting to show her off and grabbing her hand and lacing our fingers together. I lead me up the ramp to meet Marty, the backup singers and the dancers. She shook everyone's hand until she got to Hanna and I knew she had seen the whole fiasco a few minutes ago. I held my breath.

"Nice to meet you," Jen said holding out her hand.

"Likewise," Hanna said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes at her.

"So can we get this sound check done?" Marty asked and looked at me. I glanced at Jen who nodded and called to Mike who came up to the stage.

"It's ok," she smiled and kissed my lips, a bit harder and more assertive than usual. I grinned and kissed her back. "I'll see you before the show?"

"Definitely," I replied and kissed her one last time as she pulled away and let go of my hand. I watched as Mike helped her down the ramp to sit down, as soon as she was seated I was Rachel run up to her and hug her.

"So now that she's here you think you can be a bit more civil to us?" Marty asked me with a laughed and I rolled my eyes turning to face him.

"I'm always civil," I replied with a grin and turned back to face Jen who was still talking to Rachel. "Let's run through some songs then we can have a few minutes to relax before the show."

"Someone's in a hurry," Marty commented and nodded. "Okay guys let's get it started!"

We ran through a few songs and half way through I decided we needed to run through Until The End of Time, just for Jen. So I got the piano up on the stage and began to play.

Listen

Woke up this morning
Heard the TV sayin' something
'Bout disaster in the world and
It made me wonder where I'm going
There's so much darkness in the world
But I see beauty left in you girl
And what you give me let's me know
That I'll be alright

'cause if your love was all I had
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time

You've got me singing
Oh whoa, yeah
Oh whoa, yeah
Everybody sing
Oh whoa, yeah
Everybody singing
Oh whoa yeah



When the song was nearly over, I looked at Jen noticing her eyes were closed and I grinned, leaning into the mike a bit.

"Baby come finish the song with me," I said with a smile, making her embarrassed.

"No that's ok I think I'm feeling a little hoarse." she said.

"Your loss," I replied, but I knew it really wasn't. I just liked to see her blush because it made her look beautiful.


We ran through a few more songs and finally called it quits. But before I could even look in Jen's direction Tiny stormed up on stage and grabbed my shoulder, steering me off the stage and towards the back of the area where a small group of fans had just begun to enter. I looked over my should to see if I could see Jen but Tiny knocked me upside the head.

"Concentrate," he hissed in my eat, and I scowled, wondering why he was so uptight with me. "And smile."

I nodded grudgingly and turned my attention back to the small audience we had acquired and put on a fake smile that lasted me all through the meet and greet and through wardrobe as well. It wasn't until I let myself out of wardrobe did I let the fake smile fall and I pulled out my cell phone to call Mike to ask him to bring Jen over to the arena early.

"Hey Mike," I said into the phone and checked my watch, it was around six thirty.

"Hey Justin," Mike replied as I leaned against the wall, "What can I do for ya?"

"Uh, I was just calling to check in. How's Jen and Sara?" I asked him.

"They're good. They're just getting ready to leave for eight thirty," he replied and I nodded.

"Good," I replied uneasily and looked around me, "Could you possibly get them over here in like an hour?" I asked sheepishly, "I mean I just want to spend a bit of time with them before the show and all..."

"Does Johnny know this?" Mike asked with a laugh and I shook my head.

"No," I replied, "But I'll get Tiny to tell him the change to plans. Can you please just get them here?"

"Sure," Mike replied, "As long as you tell Johnny."

"I promise," I smiled but the smile fell as I noticed Hanna walking towards me. "Thanks Mike."

"No problems Justin. Was there anything else?" Mike asked and I shook my head.

"No I don't think so," I answered as Hanna reached me and I turned away from her.

"Ok then we'll see you in an hour," Mike told me.

"Ok then," I nodded and hung up. I turned back to face Hanna with a frown.

"Not happy to see me Justin? Or did Jen do something to upset you?" Hanna asked me with a smirk and I rolled my eyes at her.

"What do you want Hanna?" I asked, not in the mood for her theatrics. I just wanted to go back to my dressing room and relax before Jen got there. "I'm busy."

"Really?" she smiled and moved closer to me so
that her body was pressed against mine, "Doing what?"

"Calling my wife," I told her firmly and as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "Now if you'll excuse me..."

"No I won't," she replied, shocking me and pushing me back against the wall with her hand.

"Excuse me?" I asked her with a scowl, "Look Hanna I'm your boss and if you don't do as I ask I'm afraid I'm gonna have to..."

"To what fire me?" she asked with a laugh, "There's only one more night in the show Justin."

"Yeah but I can make sure you never work in this industry again," I snapped and pushed her back, causing her to stumble slightly.

"And I can make sure your wife finds out how bad you really are," she retorted, straightening herself up as I began to walk away. I stopped in my tracks and turned to face her."I know what you did. I saw what happened a few days back."

"You're crazy," I spat at her, my anger rising.

"Oh am I?" Hanna asked raising her eyebrow and placing her hands on her hips. "But if you give me what I want I can make sure Jen never finds out."

"What do you want?" I asked her, and saw her smirk.

"Isn't it obvious?" she asked and walked over to me, her lips brushing against my ear. "You."

"Well you can keep dreaming," I told her and
pushed her away.

"Then you can kiss your perfect marriage bye bye," she answered in a bored tone. I sighed and shook my head, I didn't need this right now.

"Look Hanna..." I began but she cut me off.

"I'll give you until the end of the show ok?" she asked and looked over her shoulder. "Then I expect an answer or else Jen finds out your deep dark secret."


I walked back to my dressing room and sat down on one of the chairs, breathing heavily as Trace and Rachel walked in with Buckley and Brennan, noticing my distress.

"Hey man you okay?" Trace asked, looking kind of concerned. I looked up at him, and nodded as Buckley came over to me and kicked my hand, I petted his head.

"Uh yeah," I nodded as Rachel handed me a bottle of water which I took gratefully. "What time is it?"

"Like seven twenty five, why?" Rachel asked and bent over to push Brennan, who was sitting on her feet, out of the way.

"Jen should be here soon," I replied and looked down at Buckley, "And she's gonna meet the dogs for the first time too. With Sara."

"You want me to take them out?" Rachel asked and I shook my head, it would be a good chance for Sara to get used to the dogs she'd grow up with.

"Nah it's ok," I answered and opened up my bottle of water, as I did so someone nudged their nose against my elbow causing water to spill, luckily I managed to move it away from me just in time. "Brennan!" The dog looked up at me with sad eyes and I laughed at her, patting her head with my free hand before taking a sip of the water. "So when you seeing Kia?"

"What?" Trace asked, from his situated place on the couch where Buckley and moved over to and was laying by his feet.

"I said..." I began but Trace cut me off.

"I know what you said," he grumbled and gently pushed Buckley off his feet. "I'll probably see her when she gets here with Jen or something."

"You guys haven't spoken since..." I began and he shook his head.

"No." And I knew he was lying as he went back to reading his magazine before the door to the dressing room opened, causing both dogs to sit up and rush to the door.

"Hey Guys," Rachel said walking over to Jen, who held Sara in her arms. I stood up and took two long steps, just enough to grab both dogs by the collars so the wouldn't knock Jen to the ground.

"Hey," Jen replied, walking in and trying to get past the dogs, she smiled and put Sara's carrier on the couch. Rachel walked behind her and leaned over to pick Sara up, and I let go of the dogs. They got the message and sauntered over to the corner of the room to sulk.

"She is so cute," Rachel said and I nodded with a smile, walking up behind Jen.

"Thank you," I told her from behind Jen and took Sara from her. "Sorry about the two crazy dogs. Hey Munchkin."

"It's okay," Jen smiled and she looked tired so sat down on the nearest couch, it was then when I noticed Kia walk in and I rolled my eyes as she sat down next to Jen. I looked at Trace, then and Rachel who nodded and poked Trace in the arm.

"Kia let me show you were you will be sitting," Trace said helping Kia off the couch and led her outside, Rachel followed and closed the door as she did so. Once we were alone I walked over and sat in Kia's spot, just as Brennan came over to sniff Sara's arm, causing Jen to freak out just a bit.

"Momma doesn't like the dogs around Sara. She thinks that they'll get jealous and try to hurt her," Jen said unbuttoning her coat and shoving it off, showing her curved shoulders and tanned skin. I just stared at her."What?" She laid her coat on the arm of the couch and looked at me.

"You're so beautiful," I said reaching over with my free hand and rubbing her cheek.

"Thanks," she said grabbing my hand a lacing our fingers together.

"I'm suprised she remembered me. I read that babies get fussy when they are around new people or people they hadn't seen in a while," I said after a while of silence.

"I would lay her on your T-shirt so she would remember your smell," Jen said letting go of my hand and fixing Sara's dress.

"I've been thinking a lot and I don't like being away from you guys so long," I told her, as I remembered how it was to hold Sara. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I laid a fussy Sara on my shoulder as Rachel opened the door.

"Johnny wants to see you," she said, poking her head in.

"Ok," I replied and rolled my eyes, "I'll be there in a sec."

"Ok I'll tell him," Rachel said and closed the door again, I laid Sara in my arms and looked at her. "You gonna be good for mommy?" I whispered in her ear before kissing her nose and looking at Jen. "You're going to watch the show right?"

"Yeah Sara's ears are sensitive and she doesn't need to be around too many people. Listen if I don't get to see the show, I want you to tear that stage up tonight, " Jen said with a smile.

"I will," I said and kissed Sara on last time and gave her to Jen and pecked her lips. "Buckley, Brennan! Let's go!" Both dogs bounded after me as I left the room, giving Jen some good peace and quiet for a while before the show.


"Woah doggies!" I called as I tumbled out of the dressing room, being nearly knocked over as the dogs rushed past me and down the hall towards Tiny who walked towards me.

"Justin." I turned around to face Johnny who had half a scowl on his face.

"Hey Johnny," I grinned and shook my head as the dogs nearly knocked over Tiny. "Rachel said you wanted to see me?"

"Yeah," Johnny nodded and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Can we walk?" I nodded and let him lead me in the opposite direction of Tiny and the dogs, towards the stage.

"So what did you want to see me about?" I asked and wiped my hands on my jeans.

"Well I've heard some things..." Johnny began and looked at me.

"Uh," I felt uncomfortable and rubbed the back of my neck as we stopped by the door that led to the stage, hearing the sounds of the opening act. "What sort of things?"

"Just... things that could cause good reason for Jen to break her side of the contract," Johnny replied and I gulped. "I just want to find out how you plan on handling it. Or should I?"

"No," I shook my head and stuck my hands in my pockets, "I'll deal with it.. I am dealing with it."

"Okay," Johnny nodded and looked around him before continuing. "How are you handling..."

"I just am," I interrupted and Johnny nodded reluctantly.

"Alright," Johnny said and smiled slightly, "Well you better get ready for the show."

"Okay," I replied and grinned as my two dogs came bounding up to us, with Tiny panting up behind them. "Hey Tiny."

"Hey kid. Johnny," Tiny panted and grabbed Buckley by the collar as Brennan got away, ducking behind Johnny.

"Tiny," Johnny nodded and bent over to pat Brennan's head, causing Buckley to pull against Tiny's hold. "Having problems with the kids?" Tiny laughed and shook his head, leaning forward just in time to grab Brennan's collar.

"You want me to take these guys back to the hotel?" Tiny asked me and I shook my head.

"Uh, yeah. Can you ask Rachel to take them until we get back to the states? Jen isn't to pleased with them right now," I replied with a smile and Tiny nodded.

"Sure anything else?" he asked and I shook my head again.

"Nah," I replied and looked at Johnny, "I'll see you after the show?"

"I don't think so," Johnny shook his head and nodded at Tiny. "I'm heading back tonight. I'll let Rachel know what's going on with the schedule and such. I'll see you guys when you get back to the states, we'll have a meeting."

"Okay," I said and looked at Tiny. "Let's get going."

"Ok," Tiny nodded and tugged the dogs collars, "Let's go kids."

"I'll see you when we get back," I told Johnny, who only nodded in response and let me and Tiny leave to get ready for the show.


The show actually went well, and the energy was great. I was sad to see it all end but at the same time very happy. I was tired and was trudging off the stage when I happened to bump into Hanna again.

"Justin," she said cornering me just below the stairs and causing me to lean up against the wall. I groaned and tried to move away from her.

"Hanna," I replied sarcastically and tried to avoid solid eye contact with her. "What do you want?"

"You know what I want," she hissed, licking her lips seductively and moving in closer. I held my arm out to stop her.

"No actually I don't," I told her, I didn't want to get into it with her, not here and Definitely not now.

"Sure you do," she replied and leaned forward so I could feel her breath on my neck. "I want to know what your decision is Justin."

"My decision?" I asked her and raised an eyebrow at her before continuing. "My decision is that you should stay out of my business. Go find someone else to harass."

"Why are you so tense?" she asked me and placed a hand on my leg. I jerked away from her as she touched me. "Did Jen find out?"

"What? No. She... that's none of your business," I snapped and shoved her hand away from where it had placed itself just below my hip.

"Oh but it is," she whispered and smacked my hand away from hers, replacing it back on my hip. "What's your decision Justin?"

"I told you," I retorted and yanked her hand off me as it moved up, "Stay out of my business. You think that you can blackmail me into getting what you want? Well you can't. Now get away from me before I have security haul your ass out of here."

"Oh Justin," she laughed bitterly and stepped away from me, I let out a long sigh of relief. "You don't know how big of a mistake you just made."

"Really?" I asked her,and rolled my eyes at her. I wanted her gone, she was beginning to bug me. "Security!"

"I'm going to tell Jen," Hanna continued, not noticing Tiny and another two big men stalk up to us.

"No you won't," I informed her as the men stepped up to her, "Because you'll be too busy getting on a plane back to the states. One that we won't be on."

"Everything alright kid?" Tiny asked us, causing Hanna to jump as she just realized he was there. I gave her a smug look and nodded. "You ready to head out?"

"Yeah," I replied and looked back at Tiny, "I'm ready to head out. Can you guys be so kind and escort Hanna out of here and to the airport? Make sure she gets on the first flight out tonight okay?"

"Sure," Tiny nodded, trying to hide his laugh at the look on Hanna's face as she tried to make a sentence.

"It was a pleasure working with you Hanna," I told her, "But I'm afraid it will be the last. Good night."

"But..." Hanna began but I shook my head and hurried past her, with Tiny close behind, wanting to get the hell out of there and back to Jen as quickly as possible.


"Jen!" I called as I walked back into the hotel suite twenty minutes later. I was tired and just wanted to lay in bed and do nothing. I took off my jacket as Jen walked in from the bathroom and I smiled at her wearily, before moving to sit on the couch."Why did you leave?" I asked her as she sat beside me and took my shoes off for me, it was nice to be spoiled once in a while. I smiled at her as she sat up on her knees, between my legs and rubbed my thighs which were aching from all the dancing I had done earlier.

"I had to get Sara to bed," she said and I nodded. She leaned in to take my bottom lip between her teeth then letting go. "And get myself ready for tonight." She moved her lips to my jaw and behind my ear, the sensation ran through my body causing me to lean back into the couch slightly, relaxing more.

"What's...happ...ing..tonight?" I asked, stuttering for words as her lips and hands moved down my body. I sounded like a total idiot at her total mercy, this was bad but I liked it. She moved her hands from my thighs and slipped them under my shirt, her fingers moved over my abs to my chest, her finger pinched my right nipple.

"What do you want to happen tonight?" she whispered sexily and looked into my eyes. I gulped and stared at her, wondering what had come over her all of a sudden as she stood up and opened the front of her robe to show her bare leg and lifted it over my thigh, leaning into me, straddling my lap. She lowered herself on to my lap, and that was it for me. I rubbed up against her and she leaned in to capture my lips with hers. After a few moments, she broke the kiss and looked at me. "I thought that you could make me scream your name tonight."

I stared at her, lost for words. She was really turning me on and for some weird reason I couldn't take control of my thoughts or emotions. Things were flying wild everywhere. This was crazy, I need to get me head straight.

But before I could do anything she began untying her robe to reveal a sheer black see-through night gown and black bra and panties. I gasped and grabbed her thighs, rubbing my hands over her ass and pulling her closer to me. I needed her, screw getting my head on straight. I nibbled her neck a bit and sucked on the mark that was left as she ran my fingers through my hair and let out a small moan. I pulled back and looked into her eyes, as she reached over to rub my bottom lip and neck, and that is when I knew we had to stop. Especially with all the crap that had been going on lately. I didn't know why one minute I was so into this and the next I wasn't, I just knew this was not right. For either of us. I pulled her robe back over her shoulder closing the front.

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

"I can't do this," I said lifting her off my lap to get up.

"Is it something I did?" she asked, totally confused and I shook my head as I walked into the kitchen to grab a beer from the fridge. I needed a drink to cool myself off. I was burning with excitement, but I knew we couldn't do this.

"No," I lied and she sat back.

"Is it the way I look?" she asked, and I immediately felt like a total ass wipe.

"It's not you Jen," I replied taking a swig from the beer.

"Then what is the problem? Three weeks ago you were ready to do the Nasty and now you brush me off," she said getting frustrated, and I had to laugh. She was too cute even though I had just made her feel like crap. She was cute when she talked like that. "Why are you laughing?"

"The Nasty?" I asked with a smile and walked over to sit next to her.

"That's what I call sex. My mother made it up," she said, I put the beer down on the table beside me and reached for her hands. I had to explain this to her.

"I don't want you to lose your virginity in a hotel room, I want to take you some place special some where we can be alone and no one can hear you screaming my name when I tear that ass up," I explained and kissed the back of her hand softly, then her neck.


The next morning I woke up before Jen, and after a night of having to wake up to Sara crying I wasn't really sleepy. I had ordered breakfast a few minutes ago and now I just stood by the window with Sara in my arms, singing softly to her and pointing at any form of bird that flew by.

"See now that's a sea gull," I whispered in her ear as not to wake up Jen, "And that's a magpie. It really scared daddy the first time he saw one." Sara gurgled as I recounted the story to her and I laughed gently, rocking her back and forth.

"Good morning," Jen said from the bed behind me, causing me to turn around and face her.

"Good morning," I replied walking over to lay Sara in her bassinet and laying her pacifier next to her. I walked over pulled the covers back and slipped back into the bed.

"What time is it?" she asked looking for a clock. I reached over her to pick up my cell on the nightstand.

"It's like 8:30. Why planning on going some where?" I asked, putting the cell back on the night stand.

"Yeah I have to meet J.C. for lunch when we get back home," she said seriously and I stared at her. I had forgotten all about that cheeky little bastard. Was she seriously going to see him after.... "I'm just kidding Justin, dang don't take it personal."

I gave a sigh of relief and wrapped an arm around her middle and leaned in and tried to kiss her but she turned my head. I tried to kiss her again but to no avail, I got her cheek instead.

"Jennnn..." I said getting annoyed.

"You don't want to kiss me I have bad morning breath," she said and I smiled.

"So do I," I told her and pecked her on the lips, I pulled back and looked at her for a moment. She looked so pretty especially first thing in the morning. I leaned in and kissed her lips fully, then moving from her jaw to her neck. I slipped a hand down her waist and rubbed her lower back.

"Justin...we...shou...stop," she said trying to make a full sentence.

"You're right," I said getting off her and sitting up.

"Wait, I didn't mean it like that," she said sitting up against the head board.

"What did you mean?" I asked annoyed, but she just shrugged her shoulders. I sat up on the side of the bed and looked into Sara's bassinet, Jen had been acting weired for the past few days and it was beginning to get to me. I reached into the basket to touch Sara, wishing she would wake up and break this God awful silence we were enduring. "I wish she would wake back up."

"How many times did she wake up last night?" Jen asked, totally changing the subject. I shrugged and got up from the bed.

"About three, first I fed her then changed her and then she wanted to be held," I said walking over to my suitcase.

"I slept through all that?" she wanted to know and I nodded.

"Yep," I said as there was a knock at the door. "That must be room service." I walked to the door and opened it.

"Room service?" a young man asked, with a tray full laden with two plates, a jug of juice and a red rose, just as I had asked. I nodded.

"Yeah thanks," I replied and handed him a twenty dollar billl, "I got it from here." The boy nodded and allowed me to take the cart from him, I closed the door softly and wheeled it into the room.

"Wow, what did you get me?" Jen asked moving to the middle of the bed. I lifted one of the covers.

"Eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast," I said and lifted the other cover up as well. "I got the same."

"What's the plan for today?" Jen asked reaching over to take her plate and fork.

"I have to make sure security is straight and our flight leaves at 3:45," I said sitting down as I lifted a glass to her. "Juice?"

"Yeah," she nodded and I smiled, pouring us two glasses of juice and handing her one.

"Rose?" I asked, and she shook her head at me laughing. I grinned and carefully pulled the rose out of it's vase before reaching over and placing it beside her plate and kissing her softly on the lips.


An hour later I finally left the room to go in search for both Mike and Tiny to make sure they were ready for us to leave. They were and walked with me to Rachel's room to check on the dogs before going back to the room to pick up Jen.

"Jen you ready baby?" I called walking into the room as Mike and Tiny waited in the living room. As I entered the room to pick up Sara in her carrier, Jen was on her hands and knees looking for something, bus as soon as she saw me she bolted into the bathroom. I stared after her and looked down at Sara. "What's going on with mommy?" Sara looked up at me with confusion and I smiled at her, walking back into the living room to wait for Jen. A few moments later she emereged and I smiled at her. "You ready?"

"Umm...Yeah.." she said with half a smile as I held out my hand for her, I noticed her hesitate for a moment but she took it. I smiled with relief and laced our fingers together, and with Sara in the other hand led her down to the lobby for our flight home.
Chapter 10 - Part 2 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
here's Jen's part.....
Chapter 10- Part 2.

Jen.



I sat on the couch feeding Sara in the bedroom and watched Justin zip up his last bag. He took his bag off the bed and walked it over to the door before looking around the room to make a mental check, then his eyes fell on me.

"I guess that's everything," he said with a smile.

"I guess," I replied looking at Sara. Honestly I was really dreading this day, the last time he left we had an argument and I lost a friend. Justin walked over to me, I got up as he did so and he kissed my forehead and then I just broke down with tears.

"Everything's going to be ok I promise," he reassured me kissing me on the lips.

"I thought I was ready, but I don't think I am..." I said with tears running down my face.

"Mrs Jennifer Hudson-Timberlake you are always ready," he replied with a smile.

"Yeah," I said with a laugh as Justin picked up Sara from my arms and laid her on his shoulder patting her back. There was a knock on the door and I wiped my tears as the door creeped open and Trace peaked his head through.

"Hey you ready?" he asked and Justin nodded.

"Um...yeah," Justin said as Trace walked into the room with Tiny right behind him helping with Justin's bags. "You coming?" Justin held out his hand and I nodded my head, grabbing his hand as he laced our fingers together. I followed close behind as we walked down the stairs. We were met by Kia, Lynn, momma, Julia, and Justin's cousin Rachel by the door. Lynn was first to come up to us.

"Be safe baby," she said hugging Justin and kissing him on the cheek.

"I will," he told her and then gave momma, Julia and even Kia a hug and a kiss goodbye. He let go of my hand and gave Sara a kiss on the nose. "Bye Munchkin, daddy's gonna miss ya. Be good for momma ok?" He then gave her to momma and regrabbed my hand leading us outside meeting Rachel,Trace and Johnny putting bags in the car. He turned to face me. "Take care of my baby, I don't want to find out you've been slipping." I laughed and wrapped my sweater around me.

"I promise," I told him and he smiled.

"Ok," he said wrapping his arms around my waist and I looked into his eyes. He brushed his nose against mine and dipped his head to kiss me. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip asking for access and I gave it to him. It was a short kiss but it felt like a lifetime, he broke the kiss leaving small kisses for the road.

"Come on Justin we gotta go," Johnny interrupted us.

"Yeah ok," he said getting annoyed. "I'll call you when I get in tomorrow."

"Ok," I said and watched him get in the car waving goodbye as the car drove off through the gate. I walked back into the house and faced four smiling faces.

"AWWW!" they all said, and I just laughed.

"Y'all need to get a life," I said walking into the kitchen.

"For your information we do have a life," Julia said walking behind me.

"Well I have to do a couple of errands before Paul gets home. You ok sweetie?" Lynn asked, following us and picking up her purse from the counter.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm fine will you come by tomorrow?" I asked, picking up a fussy Sara from her bassinet and laid her on my chest.

"Of course," she said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Bye Lynn, we will see you tomorrow," momma said giving her a hug.

"Let me walk you to the door," I said, walking behind Lynn.


I came back from walking Lynn to the door and the phone rang.

"Momma can you get the phone?" I asked as I walked into the den and sat down on the couch, getting ready to change Sara's diaper. "Stinky girl." I laughed but Sara was too busy looking at who was coming in the room to notice me.

"What is that smell?" Kia asked sitting the chair as she entered the room.

"It's your Goddaughter," I said with a smile.

"Jenny Marcus is on the phone. He says it's urgent," momma said as she walked in with he phone in her hand. I took the phone from my mom and put it between my shoulder and neck.

"Hi Marcus. What's the urgency?" I asked.

"I'm coming back over we have a lot to talk about I should be there in ten," he said and hung up. I stared at the phone.

"That was quick," I said with a laugh, "He didn't even say bye."

"What's with the cheery mood? Did you and Justin...." Kia asked pausing and flipping through the channels on the T.V

"No Kia we didn't," I said and Kia made a sigh of relief. "But we did...lets say enjoy each others company."

"Well I'm glad he's gone. I get to spend more time with you now," Kia said getting up to sit next to me.

"If I wouldn't know any better I would think your jealous of Justin," I said raising an eyebrow at her and adding baby powder to Sara's diaper.

"I am not jealous of that pompous ass," Kia said biting her thumb nail.

"Ok Kia stop with the name calling." I said getting annoyed.

"Why are you defending him?" Kia asked sitting up.

"He's my husband I'm supposed to defend him," I said getting a little irritated, I buttoned up Sara's onesie and slipped her yellow velour pants on.

"Jennifer don't you get it? He's just going to hurt you. I bet last night he made all these promises that he will be better or he's trying to change, but you know what Jen? He is like all the others. All he does is think about himself," Kia said, and I put Sara's matching hat on.

"What goes on between Justin and I stays between us ok?" I said.

"I bet when he gets to his hotel room he has skinny little blonde headed bitch waiting for him. Blonde is his type or is it brunette? He always goes back and fourth, the world can never keep up," Kia said with a smirk and I sighed. I'd had enough, I picked Sara up and walked out of the room. Kia didn't know what she's talking about. Justin had made a promise and I knew he will never betray it.

"Jen, Marcus is waiting for you in the dining room. Do you want me to take Sara?" mamma asked as she came up to me from opening the door when the bell rang.

"No we're fine," I told her walking into the dining room to see Marcus sitting at the table. "Hey Marcus."

"Hey Jen," he said and I noticed all the papers on the table.

"We have a lot to catching up to do," I said as he pulled the chair out to help me sit. "Thanks."

"Let's get started with. The schedule for the next couple weeks is that tomorrow you and Sara have a flight that leaves at noon heading to Chicago for Crystal's funeral. Then you fly out to New York to finish the last scene for Sex and the City, they said you will be done on the 21st and you can fly out home to Chicago, but Johnny says that Justin might not be able to make it for the thanksgiving holiday. Umm...you have movies rock on Dec 2, so you should be able to make it to his last show if you would like. Good news you made Barbara Walters list of most facinating people of the year. It plans to air on the Dec 6, so we're thinking you and Justin do the interview together since he made the list too. And I think that's about it."

"Well I'm ready," I said smiling.


Later in the day


"Hey pumpkin. What ya doin?" Julia said talking to Sara, I was packing mine and Sara's bags for the following day. "What are your plans for today?" Julia laid Sara's bib on her shoulder and placed Sara on her shoulder.

"I have to finish packing umm...do some cleaning why?" I asked putting a blanket in the suitcase.

"I wanted to take you shopping like now," Julia said.

"Well Julia I don't have the time..." I began but she cut me off.

"Jen I'm your big sister and you're going shopping with me," she instructed grabbing my hand.

"Wait let me get Sara ready.." I said letting go of her hand and grabbing Sara's matching jacket. Julia led me down stairs to the garage and I grabbed my purse, Justin's keys to his Mercedes truck and followed right behind Julia. Julia placed Sara in her car seat and I gave her the keys. "You know you want to drive." Julia took the keys and jumped into the front seat.
"So where are we going?" I looked in the mirror putting on some lip gloss and I noticed that my bags under my eyes had finally gone away.

"You'll see," Julia said with a smirk. Fifteen minutes later we pulled up in front of Frederick's of Hollywood.

"What are we doing here?" I asked wondering what she had up her sleeve.

"We are here to get you some lingerie so your husband can have something to enjoy when you visit him," Julia said putting the car in park.

"My husband does have something to look forward to," I pointed out.

"Girl come on," Julia said getting out of the car and opening the back door to get Sara. We walked through the door and were met by small brunette.

"Good afternoon my name is Amy is there anything I can help you with?" she asked us.

"Yes, my sister going to be visiting her husband and needs something really sexy," Julia said.

"Did you have anything in mind?" Amy asked looking at the both of us.

"Yes..." Julia continued stepping in and taking over. I watched her lead Amy in the other direction while I walked around patting Sara's back. Something shiny caught my eye and I walked over near the back and saw these handcuffs with rhinestones all over them I picked them up and examined them.

"Kinky."


When we got back from Frederick's Julia went upstairs to pack and I found momma on the couch in the den sleeping and Kia in the Kitchen. Sara and I went up stairs to finish packing. I noticed the clock on the nightstand read 7:42.

"Sar-Sar it's time for you to get ready for bed," I said softly but all she did was yawn in response.

"Hey Jenny do you want pizza? Momma doesn't feel like cooking," Julia asked walking into the bedroom with Kia right behind her.

"Yeah, sure," I said, laying Sara on the bed.

"Pepperoni or sausage?"

"Sausage."

"Okay," she said walking out of the door, Kia sat on the bed playing with Sara's fingers.

"I'm sorry," she said breaking our silence. I walked into the closet to get Sara's pajamas.

"I know, you're always sorry when your mouth gets you in trouble," I said pulling off Sara's pants, and slipped her jacket off. Kia noticed the Frederick's bag in the corner.

"Did you get something nice?" she asked.

"Actually Julia picked it out," I said, she just nodded her head and looked down at Sara.
"Kia go look in the bag." I knew she was anxious to see what was in it. She hopped off the bed and went over to the bag, pulling out pink Georgette Baby doll lingerie and a red Persian Lace Corset ribbon trim lace ruffle at the hem hook-and-eye back closure with a matching G-string. "Well Julia picked out the corset." I put Sara's arm through her sleeve.

"Do you plan on wearing this for Justin when you see him?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said with a smile putting Sara mittens on.

"Are you going to sleep with him?" Kia asked.

"You haven't learnt anything have you?" I said laughing.

"Come on Jen, you asked me questions about Trace and I answered them truthfully," she said, she did have a point.

"I don't know he has changed so much for the better and I think he really means it and when he left I felt like a piece of me went with him. I've been having these strange feelings since the accident and the way he's with Sara makes it more intense," I said lifting Sara up and laying at the head of the bed with Sara on my chest.

"Well you know what I think about all this." Kia said.

"No Kia I don't know what you think please tell me," I said sarcastically watching her sit on the couch.

"Jenny this boy is playing you I really don't want you to make a mistake sleeping with him when he has no feelings for you," Kia said folding up my lingerie. Julia walked into the room with three plates in her hands and a bottle under her chin. "Julia you have your hands full." Kia got up to take the bottle.

"Thanks Kia I would have thought you would take a plate," Julia said rolling her eyes, I laughed and turned on the T.V, flipping through the channels landing on E news.
Hi welcome to E news. I'm Ryan Seacrest and I'm Giuliana Rancic. Big news regarding Justin Timberlake and Jennifer Hudson.

"Oh lord what now?" Julia asked.

The couple made their first appearance since the accident on November 4th. Sources tell us that Justin had a big day planned for our Dreamgirl. At 10 o'clock Monday morning Justin was seen at a florist buying a dozen roses and white lilies. Afterward Justin stopped by a baby Botique picking up a couple outfits and stroller for baby Sara. Later in the day photos of Jennifer walking very well with Justin and Sara in tow. Around 8 o'clock the couple arrived at Koi and the paparazzi had a field day. Jennifer wore a form fitting black dress and shawl while Justin wore a leather jacket and button down black shirt. The couple headed out of the restaurant using the back way heading home for the evening.

I just sat there unable to talk as they had our whole day digested.

"Who told them about yesterday?!" I said furiously.


November 15, 2007


Today was the day I was heading back to work in New York to finish up Sex and the City. I went into the closet making a mental check to see if I had everything for the next two weeks. Momma and Julia were leaving with me but were going back to Chicago. I walked over to my suitcase on the bed and zipped it up.

"Jenny you ready?" Kia asked walking into the room, she wore a black sweater and jeans with black Ugg boots.

"You look cute." I said.

"Thanks so do you."

"I don't think so." I said looking down at myself, I had on black leggings and black long sleeve dress and flats. Kia went over to pick up Sara who's was fussing to get some attention.

"Here's her diaper bag," Kia said as I handed her Sara's black whipstitch bag that Justin bought the other day. "Sara you look so cute today, momma did a good job."

"Actually her daddy bought that out-fit," I said pulling my suitcase off of the bed.

"Oh," Kia said nodding her head, as I dragged my suitcase to the hallway and I was getting ready to call Big Mike when he walked through the front door.

"Hey Jen need help?" he asked walking up the stairs.

"That's what my husband pay's you for," I said going back into the bedroom getting my two last bags.

"Jen I got it," Mike said walking over to the bed.

"Okay," I said and walked down the hall to see if Julia was ready. "Hey you ready?"

"Yep," she said grabbing her duffel bag and suitcase, we walked down the stairs to meet up with momma in the kitchen. Julia dropped her bag and suitcase in the foyer so Mike could get it. When we walked into the kitchen momma was packing what looked like food in a paper bag.

"Momma you don't have to pack food were traveling first class," I said getting a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Yeah Momma that is so ghetto," Julia said. Kia laughed sitting at the counter feeding Sara.

"It is not ghetto. You know that food does not taste good, so when you're sitting there don't even think about asking me for some," momma said folding the bag.

"I won't," Julia said.

"Hello! I know Y'all hadn't left yet coz I saw the car outside," Lynn said walking into the kitchen putting her purse on the counter.

"We're just waiting for Marcus to get here," I said packing formula and bottles in Sara's diaper bag.

"Hey! I'm here our flight leaves at 12:05 and it's 8:30 we need to get going," Marcus said

"Speak of the devil," Julia said. We all went around the house to make sure Momma and Julia didn't leave anything behind. I grabbed the house keys that Justin left in the kitchen drawer. When I walked into the foyer Momma and Julia were saying their goodbyes to Lynn.

"I loved having someone my age to talk to," Lynn said hugging Momma.

"Me too. You and Paul need to come visit us soon," momma said holding Lynn's hands.

"We will, call me when you get in so we can talk," Lynn said holding on to each other's waist walking out the door. It was really nice to see them get along with each other like best friends. I looked around the foyer making one last check before I shut the door and locked it.

"You need to call me when you get to the hotel," Lynn said pointing her finger at me.

"I will," I said giving her a hug.

"Do you have a spare key?" I asked.

"Of course you know Justin would leave me one," Lynn said holding up her spare.

"Jen LET'S GO!!" Marcus said getting impatient inside the car.

"Go head and go baby he's acting like a person with a stick up his ass," Lynn said heading over to her car.

"Ok, I'll call you!" I said getting into the black SUV.


The car ride to the airport was quiet. We entered the airport and said our goodbyes to Momma and Julia. It was really hard for me to not follow them and head home to Chicago. Justin had us arranged to fly on one of his private jet because of Sara not having all her shots. Once on the plane I made a phone call to Sara's pediatrician to make an appointment for the 10th and get a recommendation for a pediatrician in New York just in case something happened.The flight was nice it was a long one but nice Sara only fussed a little when we took off and landed. Another car was waiting for us when we landed and the paparazzi.

Mike lead us safely in the car when Kia's phone went of with Justin's My Love ring tone.

"You don't like Justin but you have his ring tone...I don't get it," I said rubbing Sara's back to get her to sleep.

"It is the only one that fits for Trace," she said.

"So you love Trace now?" I asked. She put her finger up to her lips as she answered her phone.

"Hello?" I turned to look out the window and enjoy the scenery not paying attention to Kia's phone conversation. We pulled up in front of the SoHo Grand Hotel paparazzi were every where Mike and Marcus got directions to go the back way. Mike stopped the car, Marcus and Mike got out of the car first and helped us get out of the car. I wrapped Sara in her blanket and the hotel bell boys helped us with our bags while Mike lead us to the elevator. Once in the elevator Kia sounded like she was really into her conversation by the look on her face.

"Ms Hudson here is your room key one of our managers will lead you to your room," the receptionist said.

"Thank you. You can put our bags there," I said once we made it to our room, I laid a sleeping Sara on the bed and I went in my purse to give him a tip. I started to unpack our bags when Kia walked into the room. "Hey where have you been?"

"Jennifer we need to talk," Kia said turning off the T.V and sitting on the bed.

"If this is about Justin I don't want to talk about it..." I said sitting on the couch looking at the room service menu.

"It's about Sara too," she said, and I could tell by the tone in her voice that this was something serious. I sat back and listened to what she said. "When Sara was born and while you were in the hospital Marcus, Johnny and Justin's lawyers got together to add Sara to the contract so that if you and Justin decided to break the contract Sara would be taken from both of you..."

"WHAT THEY CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!" I woke up Sara from my outburst.

"Well they can and they will if you decided to leave Justin or vice versa." Kia said picking up Sara. I paced around the room trying to get a hold of Justin. "I bet Justin had something to do with this."


I spent 30 minutes trying to get a hold of Justin but his phone was either busy or turned off. I could not believe he had something to do with this mess, I was more upset that he didn't tell me first. I was his wife, he was married to me, not Trace and Kia. I gave up and decided to go to bed. I woke up and around 6:00 I decided to try and call Justin again

"Hey Sar-Sar." I said with a smile and picked Sara up and laid her on my chest. Before I picked up the phone it rang and I answered.

"Justin?" I said suprised that he called me back.

"Hey Jen," He laughed through the phone. "Miss me?"

"Uh..." I began, hesitating. "Miss me." Was that all he could say?

"Jen?" He asked.

"Why didn't you tell me Justin?" I asked, getting to the point, Kia turned to me trying to figure out where our conversation was going.

"How did you find out?" he asked me.

"Kia told me," I replied smoothly, "Why didn't you tell me Justin?" He still didn't give me an answer.

"Kia told you?" He asked bitterly, "Should have
thought so. And let me guess she thinks I'm behind it too right?"

"That's not the point Justin," I cut-in angrily, why was this man hung up on who told who that was beside the point, "The point is when were you going to tell me?"

"As soon as we landed," he replied.

"Really?" I asked, I didn't believe him at all. "You were going to call as soon as you landed and tell me they were going to take Sara away if...... Was this your plan all along? Do you really hate us that much?" I asked

"What? No of course not!" He protested, "I care about you and Sara more than I care about..."

"Then why were you trying to break the contract huh?" I asked getting defensive, Sara was getting fussy from my body language.

"Break the contract?" he asked, "Why would I do that? I want to keep you guys not loose you. Like I said Jen I didn't know anything about the contract. I swear."

"Well..." I began.

"Don't listen to him Jen. All he's doing is thinking about himself," Kia said.

"Look Justin I can't really talk about this right now, we'll talk when I come down." I said getting frustrated with everything Kia was telling me in one ear and Justin telling me something in the other it was just too much. I needed some time to think before I talked to him again.

"Did he ask about Sara?" Kia asked when I turned my phone off. I shook my head.

"No."

"See Jen that's what I'm talking about, he didn't have the decency to ask about his child that low down dirty dog..." Kia began but I snapped.

"KIA SHUT UP!" I said trying to calm Sara down and think at the same time. "I am so tired of this if Sara wasn't in the picture this contract or whatever the hell this is would be over." I said to myself.


Two weeks passed before I even talked to Justin. When he would call I was busy doing something or I just didn't want to talk to him. Our schedule's kept changing. One day I'm supposed to see him, the next something has come up. Thanksgiving was hard as I headed home to Chicago for three days, Justin was too busy with the tour to make it.

Part of me was so mad at him I didn't know if I wanted to see him. Everyone kept asking when they were going to see him, asked about the wedding and so on. I lied of course about everything and that had to be the hardest part, looking into peoples eyes who practically raised me and lie in their faces. After the holiday I headed back to New York then back to L.A. to make an appearance at Movie Rocks that Sunday. Marcus finally fit it in my schedule for Sara and I to go see Justin for his last show. Wednesday morning I got on the plane and headed to Australia. Kia sat next to me with this goofy grin on her face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked.

"Smiling like what?" she asked.

"Like you just won the lottery," I said.

"I am not," she said with that goofy grin still on her face. She knew what that smile was about, the one and only Trace.

The plane ride was quiet. I caught up on sleep that I missed these past weeks. Once we landed Marcus thought it was a good time to tell me that Justin didn't know were coming.

"Johnny and I thought it would be a good idea for the gossip magazines," Marcus said I nodded my head and picked up Sara's carrier and walked toward the front of the plane.

"Have a good trip Mrs Timberlake," the stewardess said.

"Thank you." I replied. Big Mike lead us through the airport and our usual visitors the paparazzi were asking all kinds of question like were we getting a divorce? Was I pregnant with our second baby? Is Justin trying to take control of my career? Just all kinds of rude things and I had always been nice to them but I guess when you don't give them what they want they turn on you.

Mike lead us to what I thought was Justin's suite. He opened the door and let me through first, I walked around and examined the room and smiled when I saw Sara's stuffed giraffe.

"Look Sar-Sar daddy had you're Mr. Sprinkles the whole time," I said putting her carrier on the table, and picking her up.

"Jen, you have half and hour to get ready Justin has sound check in ten," Marcus said. Kia followed in behind him.

"Ok." I said watching Mike put my bags in the corner. Marcus and Mike left leaving Kia and I alone.

"I'm debating on taking Sara to sound check her ears are really sensitive..."

"Jen I'll watch her." Kia said getting a bottle water.

"Are you sure I know you wanted to see Trace..."

"I talked to him on the phone we can meet up later," she said taking a swing of her water.

"Ok I'm going to get ready," I said picking out a long red shirt and my high waisted flare jeans and boots.

Once we made it to the venue Mike lead me through the back halls and stopped to get a backstage pass. Walking thorough the halls I could hear the music knowing we were close. Mike grabbed my hand and lead me through the double doors to the area. I pulled off my sunglasses and put them in my purse. I was in awe of how big this place was. I hoped one day my music career would make the same impact that Justin had. I looked at the stage trying to spot Justin out when I saw him wearing blue jeans and his signature William Rast t-shirt, his hair was cut close to his head and he looked like he hadn't shaved in two days.

"I'm going to go get him for you ok?" Mike asked.

"Yeah." I said sitting down in one of the folded chairs. I looked back to the stage and my chest tightened at what I saw. One of the female dancers came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his midsection, I smiled at what I saw next. Justin pulled her arms away and gave her what looked like a serious talk. Mike made it to Justin and Justin turned around, before Mike pointed to where I was and Justin waved and gave the biggest smile I have ever seen him make. I waved back and watched him jog down the ramp. My stomach was tossing the closer he got, it had been weeks since we talked I didn't know if he was going to hug me or brush me off.

"Hey you," I said, standing up as he walked up to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the lips.

"I missed you so much," he whispered hugging me and kissing my neck.

"I missed you too," I whispered scratching the little hairs on the back of his neck. He kissed me one last time before pulling away.

"Where's Sara?" he asked holding my waist, I wiped my lip gloss off of his lips.

"She's at the suite with Kia," I replied and he nodded, I rubbed his back.

"Come on I want you to meet some people," he said grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together. He lead me up the ramp to meet Marty his choreographer and producer of the show, I met the backup singers, then he introduced me to his dancers I shook everyone's hands till I got to one of the females, the who had her arms around my man.

"Nice to meet you," I said holding out my hand.

"Likewise," she said with a smirk. Mike came up and helped me down the ramp to sit down, as soon as I sat in my chair Rachel came running up.

"I'm so glad your here," she said giving me a hug
and sitting next to me.

"I could not miss Justin's last show," I said. I hadn't seen any of his shows so I was just as excited as he was.

"Have you guys talked yet about ya know..." she asked.

"No." I said looking back to the stage. I listened to all the songs till he got to my jam Until the end of time.

Listen

Woke up this morning
Heard the TV sayin' something
'Bout disaster in the world and
It made me wonder where I'm going
There's so much darkness in the world
But I see beauty left in you girl
And what you give me let's me know
That I'll be alright

'cause if your love was all I had
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time


I closed my eyes, I was so into the song I forgot were I was and started to sing my favorite part.

You've got me singing
Oh whoa, yeah
Oh whoa, yeah
Everybody sing
Oh whoa, yeah
Everybody singing
Oh whoa yeah



When I opened my eyes everyone was looking at me, I felt so embarrassed.

"Baby come finish the song with me," Justin said with a smile.

"No that's ok I think I'm feeling a little hoarse." I said, my shyness coming thorough.

"Your loss," Justin replied and finished playing the song.


After sound check Justin had to go through wardrobe and meet with fans. So Mike and I headed back over to the hotel to get Sara ready for tonight's show. I slipped my key card in and smiled when I heard a wailing Sara.

"Is everything ok in here?" I asked when I walked through the living room to see Kia patting Sara's back.

"She's been like this for the past 15 minutes," Kia said panicking.

"Did you feed her?" I asked taking off my jacket.

"Yeah."

"What about her diaper?" I asked going into her bag to get her pacifier.

"Changed it." I walked over to Kia and put Sara's pacifier in her mouth. It got quiet real quickly. "Why didn't I think of that?" Kia whispered. I took Sara from her and went over to the couch to hold her. "How was sound check?" Kia picked up some of Sara's toys and an empty bottle.

"It was good," I said, I wasn't going to tell her what I saw knowing she would have a fit over it. "Did you get a hold of Trace?"

"Yeah he said he'll see me before the show," Kia replied and I nodded my head and started to get up from the couch to get Sara ready.

"I have to get this little diva ready. Why don't you go get some sleep before the show?" I asked Kia.

"That's where I'm going," she replied and walked over to give me a kiss on the cheek."I'll come by so we can leave together."

"Ok," I said with a smile. I watched her leave with Mike.

"Jen I should be back around 8:30," Mike said before he left.

"Will do," I said walking into the bathroom. "Sara you ready to see daddy?"

I grabbed a towel from the rack and placed it on the counter. I placed Sara on the towel and unbuttoned her pajamas and threw away her diaper, I plugged the sink and turned on the water and grabbed her mini wash cloth. She woke up as soon as the soapy wet cloth hit her skin.

"Mommy's sorry she had to wake you but you needed a bath," I said continuing her sponge bath. I grabbed the other towel and swaddled Sara in it and laid her on my chest while I grabbed her lotion in my other hand. I walked out of the room and laid her on the bed and lotioned her down sipped a new diaper on. I walked over to my suitcase and picked out two outfits. "OK Sar-Sar pick witch one you want." I held up the two dresses. "I think you should wear this one." I held up a crochet flower dress and matching brown sweater. Sara gurgled in response.

After getting Sara ready I had changed into a very tight, strapless, black Dolce and Gabbana dress, I wanted Justin to know what he was missing. I wrapped my terry cloth robe over the dress and got started on my makeup. Twenty minutes later I heard the door close, and Kia walked into the bedroom and looked at Sara on the bed.

"Aww... She looks so beautiful... I wish Crystal was here to see her," Kia said sitting on the bed.

"I swear she looks more like her every day, sometimes I just look at her and start crying," I said from the bathroom, adding blush to my cheeks.

"Big Mike wanted me to tell you that he is going to pick you up at 7:30," Kia said.

"Why?" I asked putting on lip gloss.

"Justin said he wanted to make sure to have time with you and Sara before the show," Kia said annoyed.

"That's sweet of him," I said walking into the bedroom pulling off my robe.

"Sexy Momma," Kia said laughing.

"What ever, how much time do I have?" I asked looking for my comb in my purse.

"It's 7:15 now so you have 15 minutes to get finished," Kia said looking at her watch.
I combed out my wrap and put on my matching black high heeled shoes when there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Kia got up and answered the door. I went over to the bed to put Sara's shoes on and her bracelet.
"Someone got a gift." Kia came back to the bed, handing me a bag. I looked into the bag and pulled out a long black silk case, I opened it and a beautiful diamond studded watch.

"This is gorgeous," I said pulling out the watch.

"It's ok," Kia said taking the watch from me and putting in on her wrist.


Once we made it to the venue Big Mike lead us through the back way to Justin's dressing room. When I walked in we were greeted by Justin's dogs.

"Hey Guys," Rachel said coming up to us, as Justin stood up from the chair he was in to hold back the dogs.

"Hey," I said putting Sara's carrier on the couch and trying not to get knocked over. Rachel went over to pick Sara up.

"She is so cute," Rachel said holding an alert Sara.

"Thank you," Justin said from behind me. Justin went over to take Sara from Rachel. "Sorry about the two crazy dogs. Hey Munchkin."

That's okay," I replied sat on the couch and watched Kia sit beside me. I was really exhausted. Justin looked at Trace and Rachel.

"Kia let me show you were you will be sitting," Trace said suddenly, helping Kia off the couch and leading her out the door, Rachel followed and closed the door behind her. Justin came to sit in Kia's spot. One of Justin's dogs came over to sniff Sara's arm.

"Momma doesn't like the dogs around Sara. She thinks that they'll get jealous and try to hurt her," I said unbuttoning my coat and shoving it off. Justin stared at me not saying anything. "What?" I laid my coat on the arm of the couch.

"You're so beautiful," Justin said rubbing my cheek.

"Thanks," I said grabbing his hand a lacing our fingers.

"I'm suprised she remembered me. I read that babies get fussy when they are around new people or people they hadn't seen in a while," Justin said.

"I would lay her on your T-shirt so she would remember your smell," I said letting go of his hand and fixing Sara's dress.

"I've been thinking a lot and I don't like being away form you guys so long," Justin said and I could tell that something had been bothering him. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." Justin laid a fussy Sara on his shoulder as Rachel opened the door.

"Johnny wants to see you," she said, poking her head in. Justin rolled his eyes and said he'd be there. He laid Sara in his arms and looked at her and then whispered in her ear and kissed her nose.

"You're going to watch the show right?" Justin asked.

"Yeah Sara's ears are sensitive and she doesn't need to be around too many people. Listen if I don't get to see the show, I want you to tear that stage up tonight, " I said with a smile.

"I will," he said and kissed Sara on last time and gave her to me and pecked my lips. I watched him walk out of the door.


I told him to tear that stage up and he did exactly what I told him and it turned me on seeing him dance with sweat dripping from his face seeing how he truly loved what he was doing. I decided to go back to the suite and get Sara and myself ready for bed. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror. My mind was racing.

"Jen your taking this too far." "You barley know the man." Another part was telling me something different. "You need this, he has changed and he would do anything for you and Sara." "He cares about you." I heard the door close.

"Jen!" I grabbed my robe slipped it on, tying the strings. I walked out of the bedroom into the living room. Justin was taking off his jacket and went over to the couch to sit down. I went over to take off his shoes. "Why did you leave?" I untied his left shoe and pulled it off putting it next to his right shoe. I did the same with his socks. I sat up on my knees between his legs and rubbed his thighs.

"I had to get Sara to bed," I said. He nodded and I leaned in to take his bottom lip between my teeth then letting go. "And get myself ready for tonight." I moved my lips to his jaw and behind his ear.

"What's...happ...ing..tonight?" he asked. I moved my hands from his thighs and slipped them under his shirt my fingers moved over his abs to his chest, my finger pinched his right nipple.

"What do you want to happen tonight?" I whispered looking in his eyes. They were a deep blue same as the night he took me to dinner. He didn't answer my question so I stood up opened the front of my robe to show my bare leg and lifted it over his thigh, leaning into him, straddling his lap. I lowered myself on to his lap, I felt him rub against me and show how excited he was. I leaned in to capture his lips with mine our tongues enjoyed each other. I broke the kiss and looked at Justin who was breathing hard. "I thought that you could make me scream your name tonight."

I didn't know what was going on with me, the things I was saying and doing were not me. I untied my robe to reveal a sheer black see-through night gown and black bra and panties. Justin grabbed my thighs and rubbed his hands over my butt pulling me closer to him. He nibbled my neck, sucked on the mark he left. I ran my fingers through his hair and let out a small moan. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. I reached over to rub his bottom lip and neck. He pulled my robe back over my shoulder closing the front.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I can't do this," he said lifting me off his lap to get up.

"Is it something I did?" I asked watching him go into the kitchen getting a beer form the fridge.

"No," he said with no emotion. I sat back.

"Is it the way I look?" I asked feeling that my body turned him off.

"It's not you Jen," Justin said taking a swig from his beer.

"Then what is the problem? Three weeks ago you were ready to do the Nasty and now you brush me off," I said getting frustrated, Justin started laughing. "Why are you laughing?"

"The Nasty?" Justin smiled walking over to sit next me.

"That's what I call sex. My mother made it up," I said as Justin reached for my hands.

"I don't want you to lose your virginity in a hotel room, I want to take you some place special some where we can be alone and no one can hear you screaming my name when I tear that ass up," he said and I felt my stomach tighten as he began kissing the back of my hand and then my neck.


The next morning we were heading back home to the states. Justin and I didn't talk much about what happened the night before and I was so tired that I was glad he didn't want to have sex. I think seeing him with Sara, losing my best friend, him changing for the good brought all these hormones that I couldn't control. I rolled over on my side to see Justin holding Sara by the window, he looked so content with her.

"Good morning," I said laying on my back. Justin turned from the window to face me.

"Good morning," he said walking over to lay Sara in her bassinet and laying her pacifier next to her. He walked over pulled the covers back and slipped into the bed.

"What time is it?" I asked looking for a clock. Justin reached over me to pick up his cell on the nightstand.

"It's like 8:30. Why planning on going some where?" he as asked, putting the cell back on the night stand.

"Yeah I have to meet J.C. for lunch when we get back home," I said seriously. Justin just looked at me. "I'm just kidding Justin dang don't take it personal."

He wrapped his arm around my middle and leaned in and tried to kiss me but I turned my head. He tried to kiss me again but ended up kissing my cheek.

"Jennnn..." he said annoyed.

"You don't want to kiss me I have bad morning breath," I said and he smiled.

"So do I," he said and gave me a quick peck on the lips. He looked at me in the eyes and leaned in and kissed me fully on the lips. His lips were so soft they move from my jaw to my neck. I was so into the kiss I didn't notice his hand slipping around my waist and rubbing my lower back. Part of me wanted to continue but the other part told me that I should stop before it went to far.

"Justin...we...shou...stop," I said trying to make sense of what was going on.

"You're right," he said getting off me and sitting up.

"Wait, I didn't mean it like that," I said sitting up against the head board.

"What did you mean?" he asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. He sat up on the side of the bed looking into Sara's bassinet. "I wish she would wake back up. " He reached in to touch her.

"How many times did she wake up last night?" I asked.

"About three, first I fed her then changed her and then she wanted to be held," he said getting up from the bed and walking over to his suitcase.

"I slept through all that?"

"Yep," he said as there was a knock at the door. "That must be room service." He walked to the door and I heard him say thank you and watched him walk in with cart covered with a white table cloth, two sterling sliver covers, a jug of orange juice and a red rose in the middle.

"Wow, what did you get me?" I asked moving to the middle of the bed. Justin lifted one of the covers.

"Eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast," he said lifting the other cover. "I got the same." "What's the plan for today?" I asked reaching over to take my plate and fork, I really didn't want to get out of bed.

"I have to make sure security is straight and our flight leaves at 3:45," he said, lifting up a glass. "Juice?"

"Yeah."


I was busy packing my bags and checking the room to see if I missed anything I looked on the couch, in the kitchen. I decided to look under the bed and something caught my eye I reached under the bed to grab it. I didn't know if I wanted to scream or tear the room up I was so disappointed.

"Jen you ready baby?" Justin asked walking into the room and over to the couch to pick up Sara in her carrier. I went into the bathroom and took a couple tissues and wrapped it around what was in my hand and put it in my purse. I walked out of the bedroom into the living room to meet Justin, Tiny and Mike. "You ready?"

"Umm...Yeah.." I said putting on a fake smile. He held out his hand for me, I kind of hesitated not wanting to touch him but I didn't want him to think some thing was wrong. He smiled and laced his fingers with mine, leading us down to the lobby of the hotel.

All through the plane ride I was really quiet and I kept thinking about what I had found. I wanted to confront him but now wasn't the time. I sat back and watched him hold Sara, playing with her fingers.

"Hey girl," Kia said. I didn't notice her sit next to me.

"Hey," I said not really in the mood to talk.

"What's wrong?" she asked touching my shoulder.

"Nothing just tired," I lied, she nodded her head and didn't say anything for the rest of ride.
Chapter 11 - Part 1 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
ok we're prob gonna get loads of shit for this but it's finally here!! Yay!! sorry about the delay we just had so much, well I did... i got sick and had loads of essays due this month... I'm very grateful to megan for putting up with my sorry ass... so for a treat we have two parts of this long chapter for ya!! here is part one enjoy!!!
Chapter 11.

Justin.


"I'm really nervous," I told Jen a week later as we were getting Sara ready for her doctor's appointment. This was my first doctor's appointment with Sara and I was as nervous as a bunny on crystal meth.

"What is there to be nervous about?" Jen asked me as I put on Sara's hat and I looked at Jen.

"He's probably going to tell social services that were not taking good care of her," I answered and Jen laughed at me as she put Sara's diaper bag together. I just stared at her and wondered if she was for real.

"Dr Troy is very kind and he would never do something like that," Jen answered putting her cap on and I rolled my eyes. I sighed and placed Sara in her carrier before hading out the door.

"Lets go," I said walking down the stairs to the garage. We reached the car and I opened the door for Jen before walking to the back seat and strapping Sara in and getting in myself. The ride was quiet except for the radio until we pulled up in front of the building and drove through the side to the back way. I placed the car in park and stepped out, then I jogged over to Jen's side and opened her door before taking Sara out of the car before leading us through the hall to the front desk.

"Good afternoon how may I help you?" The perky receptionist asked us as we walked up and I placed Sara's carrier on top of the desk briefly.

"Yes, my daughter has an appointment with Dr. Troy?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. The lady nodded and checked her computer.

"Sara Jones 1:30?" she asked.

"That's her," I smiled as she nodded and handed me some forms.

"You can fill out these forms and have a seat in our waiting area," she told us. I nodded and took the forms from her.

"Thank you," we both said in unison and I picked Sara back up and walked over to the waiting area. I handed Jen the forms to fill out as she looked at me.

"You feeling ok?" she asked as she filled out the forms.

"Yeah why?" I asked scratching my head, wondering why for the past week she had kept on asking me that.

"You were tossing and turning all night. You want to talk about it?" she asked and I shook my head. I had been trying to figure out a way to tell Jen for ages now but every scenario I played out in my head just was shit.

"I'm just still on Australia time," I lied and Jen nodded.

"Sara Jones!?" One of the nurses asked, causing us to both look up. We stood up and walked towards the nurse. "Right this way." The nurse lead us through the halls to a room with mint green wall paper that was covered with animals. "Dr. Troy will be with you in a moment," She informed us and left, closing the door behind her.

As soon as we were alone, Jen sat in the chair next to the exam table and I put Sara on the floor as I sat in the chair across from her, just as Sara decided to wake up and make a racket.

"Is that Ms Jones wailing like that?" A tall man asked as he walked in.

"Yes it is. She just woke up from her nap," Jen said as I tried to calm Sara down by picking her up and rocking her gently in my arms.

"You must be daddy, it's nice to meet you," the man said holding out his hand for me. "I'm Dr Troy."

"Same here," I smiled shaking his hand with the one free hand of mine that I had.

"Shall we get started? I can take her," Dr. Troy offered and held out his arms for Sara. I passed my daughter to him and watched as she laid her on the bed before stripping off her clothes, causing Sara to squeal loudly. Jen reached over to touch her hand to give some comfort. Dr. Troy measured and weighed her and then checked her belly button to see if her cord fell off easily. "There is no need for a shot this time. She had her hepatitis shot at the last check up. I did notice her diaper rash on her thighs? Just use cotton balls and dab the area with warm water and use a barrier ointment that I will prescribe."

"Ok," Jen nodded as I was secretly freaking out with the whole thing. She was acting so calm and I was waiting for the moment for the guy to pick up the phone and call social services.

"How are you bonding with her?" Dr. Troy asked putting Sara's pants back on.

"I sit and hold her all day and sing to her," Jen said taking Sara from him.

"What about you daddy?" the doctor asked, turning to me.

"Oh, well. I talk to her like a regular person and I hold her and sing to her," I said hoping this was the right answer and smiling at Sara for good effect.

"Jen I suggest that you use your breast as a pacifier. Some adoptive mothers feel that connection with their baby," Dr. Troy suggested. "Well I think that's it. We'll see you next month."

I let out a sigh of relief and thanked the doc, before quickly getting Jen and Sara ready to leave before rushing them out of the building and back to the car.

We got to the car and Jen mumbled something to me as I opened the door for her and let her get in before putting Sara in the back seat and getting in myself. I started the car before Jen spoke again, this time I heard her.

"Justin did you hear what I said?" she asked.

"What? No," I confessed as we pulled out of the parking lot and headed out onto the main road. Jen sighed in frustration and leaned back in her seat.

"Justin I don't like it when you don't talk to me if something is bothering you," she told me, I just shrugged and didn't bother telling her what was really bugging me. These past few days weren't my best. We got home and I took Sara out of the car before heading inside.

"I'm going to put her down," I told Jen walking through the garage door.

"Justin, please," she said knowing I probably wanted to talk but couldn't.

"Jen it's nothing," I snapped at her and shook my head before walking up the stairs, "I wish you wouldn't keep asking me."


I went upstairs and panicked. As soon as I put Sara down to sleep I leaned against the door of the bathroom and took in huge breaths. I had been trying to avoid a lot of things this week, one of which was the whole Hanna situation, but Jen was constantly asking how I was and if I wanted to talk, so it didn't help. I really hope she hadn't found out, but I wouldn't be that surprised if she did seeing as what a big mouth Trace had gained these days.

I heard the front door vaguely open and close and I shut my eyes before opening them again and walking over to the crib where Sara lay. I placed a hand on her chest as I pulled her blanket up.

"Sorry munchkin," I whispered and adjusted the blanket around her little feet. "Daddy's really sorry." She didn't move, just lay there sleeping and I sighed.

I stepped away from the crib and moved to the bed, I needed a nice long nap. I lay down on the bed, and closed my eyes before drifting off and waking up an hour or so later to someone shaking me awake.

"J?" I opened my eyes slowly and saw Trace standing above me, he held Sara with one arm and was shaking me with the other.

"Huh?" I asked confused as to what he was doing there. He chuckled and stood up.

"Jen asked me to come up here and let you know dinner's ready," he said and patted Sara's bed. "Also the monster here needs to be fed."

"What? What time is it?" I asked sitting up and rubbing my head, "And what are you doing here? Aren't you going out on that date of yours?"

"It's seven o'clock," Trace replied and readjusted Sara in his arms, "And yes we were going out for dinner but then Kia suggested we come here instead. So here we are."

"Great," I grumbled and swung my legs over the side of the bed before standing up and reaching for Sara. " Hey munchkin. You hungry?" Sara squealed with delight as Trace handed her to me and I laid her on my shoulder. "I guess so. Shall we?"

"Yeah the girls are waiting down stairs for us," Trace replied and led the way out of the room, I followed him down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Well if it isn't Mister sleepy head," Jen said with a smile as we walked in and walked over to her. "Have a nice nap?"

"Definitely," I grinned, that nap had definitely done a lot of good to me. "So what's for dinner?"

"Steak, broccoli and baked potatoes," Jen replied and took Sara from me, "Why don't you guys start while I feed Sara? I'll join you in a bit."

"Ok," I nodded and passed Sara to her before kissing Jen on the lips and taking a seat at the table where Trace had parked his ass and Kia was sitting with a glass of wine and serving out the food. "So Kia enjoying my food?"

"Justin!" Jen warned from the side and I looked at her.

"What?"

"You know what!" Jen replied as she patted Sara's back as she gave her a bottle, "Just ignore him Kia. He's just grumpy, he's been like that since we got back."

"I'm not surprised," Kia replied and glared at me, I shook my head and grabbed a beer from the center of the table.

"I'm not grumpy," I grumbled and took a swig of beer as Trace laughed at my comment.


"So man how come you've been so grumpy?" Trace asked me an hour or so later as we were sitting on the couch relaxing as the girls cleaned up the kitchen.

"I'm not," I lied and shifted in my seat, rubbing my hands together.

"Has Hanna contacted you since Aussie?" Trace asked concerned and I groaned. I had told him about Hanna and now I wished I hadn't.

"No thank God," I replied, and Trace frowned.

"Then what is it?" Trace asked, "And don't give me that crap that it's nothing cause I know you better than that."

"Fine," I mumbled and leaned back against the couch, rubbing my forehead. "I met up with Jess while over there."

"You what?" Trace asked, his voice raised slightly and I glared at him. "I hope you didn't do anything stupid. Did you?" I sighed and sat in silence for a while, wondering how to frame the answer before he spoke. "Shit J, don't tell me...."

"Tell you what T?" I asked him and looked at him, "Don't go making assumptions alright?"

"Then what am I supposed to do?" he questioned back, "I ask you if you did anything with your ex and you don't give me a straight answer. So what am I supposed to assume? That you just talked? Yeah right!"

"Well... Okay so we didn't just talk but nothing happened either," I responded and Trace snorted. "I'm serious man, nothing happened. She was filming a movie and heard I was in town and wanted to see how I was doing after the accident."

"So you let her? After what she said about you and Jen?" Trace asked unbelievingly.

"Well yeah. I mean we had a lot to talk about," I replied realizing how much more relieved I felt by talking about it. I had kept this a secret for a long time.

"You didn't have anything to talk about J," Trace returned, "You should have just told her to hit the highway."

"Well I didn't alright? And now I feel like a tool because of it," I grumbled and shook my head, "She came over to the hotel, we had a few drinks and things got a bit heated but I stopped it before it went too far."

"What do you mean things got heated?" Trace wanted to know, leaning forward and looking at me.

"I mean," I began and took a deep breath in but before I could continue Kia walked into the room and over to Trace.

"Trace can you come help me with some thing in the kitchen? Jen's just putting Sara to bed and I said we'd help finish the dishes," Kia said totally ignoring my presence as she walked in. Trace looked at me and I looked at him, silently begging him not to tell her what I'd just said.

"Yeah sure," he nodded and looked at me, "Uh, I'll be back in a bit and we can finish this convo then ok?"

"Ok," I nodded and licked my lips nervously as Trace stood up and followed Kia out the room. I sighed and closed my eyes, hoping and praying that Trace wouldn't tell Kia anything because I knew that if he did she would automatically tell Jen without knowing all the facts first.


"Justin!" I snapped my eyes open at the sound of my name being called and widen them as I saw Kia storming into the room, looking very much enraged.

"What?" I asked her, standing up and wiping my hands on my jeans. She stormed up to me and before I knew it her hand had connected with my face, causing it to sting. "What the fuck was that for?"

"You know very well what that was for," she hissed as Trace rushed in to the room and grabbed her from behind. "I knew you were good for nothing."

"Kia please," Trace hissed, "I thought we talked about this."

"Talked about what? Trace what is...." I began but stopped as soon as I saw his face and Kia's scowl. "Shit. Look Kia I can explain...."

"You don't have to." We all turned and looked towards the door. Jen was standing by the door, her arms crossed over her chest and she looked pretty angry. "I think Justin and I need to talk."

"Yeah," Trace agreed and grabbed Kia's arm, "We'll see you guys later. Come on Ki, they need to talk."

"But..." Kia began but Trace shook his head.

"No Ki. They NEED to talk. Let's go!" He snapped and dragged her out the room and past Jen, throwing her a small smile as they left. Once they were gone Jen walked further into the room and shook her head.

"Jen look I know what you're thinking..." I began and she looked at me, uncrossed her arms from her chest and as she did so I noticed she was holding something in her hands.

"Do you?" she asked and held up the object in her hand. "I don't think you do."

"Jen let me explain," I began and again she cut me off.

"Do you remember these? I found them under your bed in your Hotel room. Who have you been laying down with Justin?" she asked and I just kept quiet. "SAY SOMETHING!!"

"It was a mistake," I replied looking up and into her eyes.

"You promised me," she whispered, with tears in her voice. "You promised that you wouldn't hurt us."

"I was missing you and Sara I had to many drinks," I tried to explain. "But I stopped it before it went too far."

"You're a coward," she said taking a few steps back. "You would have had more sympathy from me if you just told me. I gave you opportunity after opportunity to say something but you didn't. Did you honestly think you could keep this from me?"

"I never meant to hurt you or Sara," I said to her, reaching out to her.

"I'm tired, I am so tired," I said turning away from me and walking out of the room. I quickly followed her.

"Wait Jen! Where are you going?" I asked following her.

"You're not in the position to ask me anything," she replied as I walked in behind her to see her pick up the phone and dial a number. "Mike? Yeah I'm ready."

"Ready for what?" I asked as she hung up the phone and pushed past me, making her way through the house and up the stairs to the bedroom.

"I'm leaving you Justin," she stated as we walked into the bedroom and I reached forwards to grab her arm. I looked around and saw she was serious, beside the bed were two ready packed bags. Hers and Sara's.

"Leaving? But what about..." I began but Jen shook her head.

"The contract?" she answered, and shook herself free as I loosened my grip on her arm. "Don't worry about that. I will be back in a couple of days."

"So that's it?" I asked her and she nodded. "You're just going to walk away and not let me explain?"

"What is there to explain Justin? You've made your decision quite clear on what you want," She replied picking up Sara from her crib and grabbing her bag with her free hand as the door bell rang. She started walking out the room down stairs, I ran after her and managed to jog past her to the door, swinging it open only to see Mike.

"You're not taking them away from me," I told him, blocking his way.

"Justin we don't need any confrontation," Mike said trying to get past.

"Well I'm not moving," I confirmed and placed my hand on the door frame.

"Justin. Please," Jen pleaded from behind me, causing me to look over my shoulder. I saw the look on her face and sighed, stepping aside to let Mike pass.

"Fine. But can't I at least say goodbye to my family?" I asked looking at Mike. Mike nodded and grabbed Jen's bags from her.

"I'll be by the car," her said to Jen before walking away. I turned to Jen and pulled the blanket from Sara's face kissing her forehead.

"Bye Munchkin. Daddy loves you," I told her and looked at Jen. "I will fight for you."

"I know," she whispered sadly and turned away from me before I could kiss her and walked to the car to meet Mike.


As soon as Jen left and I could no longer hear the tyres on the gravel I leant against the door and sunk to the floor. Yup my life was crap. I couldn't believe t, all those weeks of trying to figure out how to tell Jen about the night when Jess turned up at my hotel and tried to get it on with me just went to waste. Thanks to Trace and his big mouth. That and my carelessness.

Jess had been very persistent that night she had decided to come plonk herself on me, and I had tried to make her leave. But in my drunken state I don't think it had done much good, until she began taking off those panties. Then I knew it was time for her to go. At first I told her nicely, but she didn't respond to that much. She just kept on pushing and pushing. Finally I had to physically get up and drag her out the door. I didn't even notice the present she left behind for Jen to find.

And I never got to even explain that to Jen. I didn't get to tell her the whole truth because Kia wouldn't let me and she wouldn't listen. Women were so hard to get sometimes, and they were the bane of my existence right then.

I didn't know what to do, I knew I needed to call Johnny and let him know what had happened, but I wasn't in the mood. That and I was scared shitless of what might happen if I did. I took in a few deep breaths and closed my eyes, leaning my head back in the door and trying not to loose it. But it wasn't really working, And that ringing wasn't helping either.

I opened my eyes and stood up slowly, stumbling a bit as I did so as I walked through the house to grab the phone that was ringing constantly. I stumbled into the kitchen and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked as I sat down on the nearest chair, my knees were still weak.

"Kid?" I groaned inwardly as I heard Johnny's voice and wondered if I could just hang up.

"Hey Johnny," I answered glumly and leaned against the back of the chair. "What's up?"

"I could ask you the same thing," Johnny replied causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I wanted to know, had Trace opened his big mouth again??

"Nothing. You just sound a bit down that's all," Johnny replied and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Me down?" I lied with a laugh and shook my head, "No I'm fine."

"Really?" Johnny asked and I nodded.

"Yes really," I lied again and tapped finger on the edge of the table that held the phone consol.

"Are you sure?" Johnny asked again, "Because I just got a call from Trace and he told me...."

I hung up. I knew I was going to get reamed out for it later on but I really didn't want to hear what Johnny had to say. I didn't want him to pretend that he cared and I certainly didn't want to hear him tell me what I told Trace.

I unplugged the phone and stood up, walking through the house and into the den. I entered the den and walked over to the liquor cabinet that was in one corner of the room and opened it. I needed a drink, something strong that would help me relax so I could just sleep the whole night. I scanned all the bottles and finally settled on a dark brown bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey. I pulled it out of the cabinet and unscrewed the top, glancing around for a glass.

Screw it, I thought after a moment and brought the bottle to my lips, taking one huge big sip before I made my way out of the room and up to bed.


The ringing in my ears hadn't stopped for the past two minutes, and as I groaned and rolled over I opened my eyes to check what time it was. The clock read two pm, and the red numbers blinked wildly at me as the phone rang noisily.

"Hello?" I asked grumpily with my eyes half closed.

"Don't hello me." It was Johnny. I groaned and slowly sat up. "I've been trying to call you for the past twenty four hours. Where the hell have you been?"

"I've..." I began and tried to weasel my way out of this one. I wondered if he knew about Jen and I. "I've been busy."

"Really?" Johnny asked with sarcasm dripping off his lips. "Well I hope you've been busy trying to get Jen to come home."

"What?" I asked him, he'd definitely heard and I wouldn't be surprised if the snitch had been my dear old friend Trace.

"Don't act stupid Justin," Johnny's voice was stern. "You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"How did you find out?" I asked although I knew the answer.

"I called Trace after you hung up on me and I couldn't get a hold of you," Johnny replied, "What the hell happened Justin?"

"I don't know," I lied and leaned back against the bed. "She just left."

"Really?" Johnny asked again with a angry laugh. "Well you better come up with a better excuse than that. Now get up. Plug the phone back in and get dressed. I'll be there in an hour for a meeting."


I got out of bed and stumbled around, cleaning up and getting ready. It was about three pm by the time I looked presentable and was sitting down with Johnny at the table waiting for Jen to turn up with Marcus so we could have this 'meeting'.

"Honestly Justin..." Johnny was muttering to me and I rolled my eyes, still nursing my huge headache from before. "I've warned you about this over and over...."

"I know," I grumbled and sighed heavily, causing Johnny to glare in my direction but not say anything as we heard the front door open and footsteps walking through the house as Marcus appeared in the doorway with Jen right behind him.

"Afternoon Marcus. Jen," Johnny greeted them and Jen smiled with a nod.

"I need to change her diaper," Jen said looking at Marcus, not looking at me at all and I felt a knot form in my stomach. Mike came up behind Jen and gave her Sara's diaper bag and she took it before walking into the den.

"So I guess she hasn't cooled off yet," I commented and Johnny glared at me.

"Of course not!" he hissed and shook his head at me, "And I don't blame her. Now get off your ass and go see if you can't talk to her. If not we'll have to come up with something else pretty quick."

"Fine," I mumbled and slowly stood up, offering Marcus and Mike half a smile as I did so, both men just rolled their eyes at me before falling into a hushed conversation with Johnny. I sighed and followed Jen's trail into the den where I saw her sitting on the couch changing Sara.

"My goodness it gets worse every time," she laughed as she pulled off Sara's diaper. I smiled and moved to sit next to her, leaning in and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I missed you," I whispered in her ear. She remained silent and I sighed, getting up and sitting on the other side of Sara, playing with her fingers."Johnny called and asked to have a meeting today. Trace must have said something to him." I kissed the back of Sara's hand.

Jen put Sara's pants back on and laid her on her shoulder before getting up and leaving the room, I sighed and leaned back on the couch. This was getting hard but I knew I had to pull through it. I got up and straightened myself out, before walking back to where Johnny and Marcus were.

"Now that everyone is here we need to talk about the last three days," Johnny said looking over at me with a warning glare and I rolled my eyes. "Justin told me what happened and I am very disappointed. I honestly don't blame you Jennifer for leaving...So it's up to you, would you like to continue or call it quits?"

"It's not like I have a choice, I'm going to loose Sara," Jen snapped angrily, patting Sara's back as I walked around the table and sat down.

"No you won't, only Justin will lose Sara," Johnny explained calmly and we both looked at him. WHAT?? How come no one told me this?

"What?" Jen asked glaring at me, causing me to sink in my seat a bit, "Justin you told me that if we break the contract I would lose Sara as well. Or did you lie about that too?"

"At the time I didn't know everything..." I began but Jen cut me off.

"Well if there's a next time, get your facts straight," she snapped angrily.

"Fine," I grumbled and rolled my eyes. I heard Johnny grunt from beside me and I turned to look at him. "What?"

"Jen's right Justin," Johnny began and opened up a folder that was before him, "You should have asked for the full details when I explained this to you..."

"The full details?" I asked angrily and shook my head, "You should have given me the full details, I shouldn't have needed to ask."

"Alright," Marcus boomed and glared at everyone to make us quieten down. "Let's go over the contract one more time so we're all clear okay? Then Jen can make what ever decision she needs to that would be best for her and Sara."

"Don't I get a say in all this?" I asked and Jen glared at me.

"I think you've said enough," she snapped and Marcus rolled his eyes.

"You two please," he sighed and glanced at Johnny, "Johnny do you have the document with you?"

"Yeah, it's right here in the folder," Johnny replied pulling out a leaf of papers and flicking through them.

"Okay," Marcus nodded and took a sip of water from the glass Kia handed him. "So to start off maybe we should cover the basics? Johnny would you please?"

"Okay," Johnny stated and looked at me, "As you guys know that once Sara was born we had to draw up a new contract and the old one became void..."

"Wait," Jen began and held up her free hand, "How come neither Justin or I saw this new contract?"

"Because it was right after the accident," Marcus explained softly, "And it wasn't much different, it just factored Sara into the equation so that if anything happened she would be safe guarded. The contract is not much different from the one you both signed at the beginning of the marriage. It now just states that if the contract were to be broken in anyway Jen gets to keep Sara and Justin needs to stay at least a hundred feet away from them at all times."

"What?" I asked angrily, that was crazy. I had never heard of anything so insane in all my life. "That's crazy."

"No actually it's not," Johnny put in and I glared at him.

"Oh really?" I snapped, "And how would you know? You're not the one who's being treated like some sort of crazy lunatic that he has to stay a hundred fucking feet away from his family if his wife decides to leave him. I didn't do anything to deserve that!"

"Justin calm down...." Johnny began and I shook my head as I stood up.

"No I won't bloody well calm down!" I almost yelled and saw Jen covering Sara's ears from my rant. "I want to know why...."

"You want to know why?" Marcus asked standing up as well and glaring at me, "Look at yourself Justin. Look how you're reacting. This is why the contract is set up the way it is. Your behavior in the past few weeks....."

"My behavior is what?" I asked him and glared at him steadily, "My behavior is normal okay? I'm just protecting my family."

"Are you sure about that?" Marcus asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"What? Of course I'm sure," I replied.

"Then maybe you should ask Jen that," Marcus answered causing me to look to where Jen was seated only to find her chair empty. I looked around the room and saw her standing by the door, shaking her head at me.

"Jen wait," I called and made a move to follow her as she left the room but I felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Let her go Justin," Johnny's voice said and he looked at Marcus. "You need to calm down and so does everyone else. Go with Trace and play some golf or something. We can talk about this later."

"Fine," I grumbled and rolled my eyes before storming out of the room.


"So what should I do?" I asked Trace as I lined the ball up to the hole and surveyed my shot. "I mean can they really do that?"

"Well..." Trace began and took a swig of water from his water bottle.

"Come on," I muttered and took the shot, the ball landed an inch off center and I shook my head before glancing at Trace. "Tell me the truth."

"What truth J?" Trace asked as I walked over and picked up my ball, "That what you did was wrong and they have every right to protect Sara the way they did?"

"But I'm not a crazy man," I replied and climbed into the cart beside Trace, "Only crazy people get restraining orders put against them."

"Maybe Johnny knows your temper too well?" Trace suggested and I glared at him, "What? Come on J you know you have a short fuse in there and it can prove to be lethal."

"Okay so I have a short attention span..." I began as we pulled up to the next hole and Trace looked at me with a roll of his eyes.

"Not attention span, crazy span," Trace corrected and shut the cart off before stepping out. "J your temper can get you into a lot of shit and you know it."


We came back from the golf course a few hours later, and Trace drove. He had noticed me piling on the drinks after the game and insisted I take a nap while he drove us back to the house. I didn't want to go back, I didn't want to see Jen, but I knew I had to. It was a loosing battle as I stumbled into the house and asked Mike where Jen was.

"She's in the guest bedroom," he began but grabbed my arm, "Justin don't you're too drunk. Go upstairs take a nap and see her when you've sobered up a bit."

"Oh shut up," I grumbled and shrugged him off as I bustled my way through the house. Mike watched me go shaking his head at me and giving Trace a warning glare to call Kia just in case. I fell down the hallway and reached the guest bedroom, opening up the bedroom door and slamming it shut behind me as I did so.

"Kia did you forget something?" Jen's voice asked as she walked into the room and stopped in her tracks. "What are you doing here? Justin you need to leave."

She walked over to the bed where I had managed to plonk myself and moved in front of me. "Did you hear what I said?" I reached out and grabbed her waist, pulling her close and laid my head on her stomach. I had such a huge headache. "Justin Please..." She whispered and ran her fingers through my hair slowly. It felt nice and I began kissing her stomach and nibbling it through the gown.

"I need you...I need you so bad," I whimpered like a little child and she sighed.

"Justin I can't..."

My lips moved up her stomach, in between her breasts, while my hand slipped under her night gown rubbing her thighs. I knew it was partly because of the alcohol but I couldn't help it. I grabbed the back of her knee and pulled it over my lap, she leaned into me to catch her balance as I did the same with the other leg. She sat on my lap and she made me go hard. I began kissing her chest and pulled her closer, grabbing her butt to get better access.

"We shouldn't...be... Mmmm...doing this," she said between moans. My hand slipped under her night gown over her butt and bare back. I kissed behind her ear and I knew she had given in. I smiled slightly and my right hand massaged her breast and kissed her ear, my lips moved to her mouth then I kissed her. "Justin stop." I didn't hear her, I actually thought I was imagining things and continued kissing her neck. "Justin I said stop." I still thought I was going insane and my hand pulled her breast out of her gown and pinched her nipple roughly. "JUSTIN STOP IT!"


I don't really remember what happened after that, but I do know I somehow ended up in bed and had a killer hangover the next morning. Jen didn't talk to me much over the next week and before I knew it Christmas has come and she was going to visit her family.

"So you and Sara'll come down to Memphis once you're done?" I asked her as she packed her bags. She stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

"How many times are you going to ask me that?" she
asked, "You know the answer."

"I was just making sure I wasn't hallucinating," I answered and looked over to Sara, "I mean after what happened I wouldn't be surprised if..."

"Justin stop," she sighed and closed up her bag, "I know what happened ok? I don't think we need to go into it."

"But..." I began and she shook her head, walking over and picking up Sara.

"No buts," she smiled and kissed my forehead, which surprised me because it was the first 'nice' thing she'd done for me in a while."Now Mike should be down stairs in a bit. Are you going to make it to the airport okay?"

"Yeah Tiny'll be here in about an hour to pick me up," I grumbled and she nodded.

"And you have everything packed?"

"Yes," I answered and stood up, "You're beginning to sound like my mother." She smiled and shook her head.

"Well someone has to look out for you," she answered and nodded to the bags, "Can you bring those down?"

"Sure," I nodded and picked the bags up off the bed and followed her out the room to the front door just as the door bell rang. "I guess that's Mike."

"I guess so," she smiled and opened the door. "Hey Mike."

"Hey Jen," Mike smiled and looked over to me, "Justin. Let me take those." I nodded and handed him the bags, before reaching over and taking Sara out of Jen's arms.

"Bye Munchkin," I whispered to her and kissed her nose, "Missing you already. See you in a few days." Jen smiled and shook her head at me.

"Okay we need to go or else we'll miss our flight," Jen said as I handed Sara back to her.

"Fine," I pouted and leaned forward to kiss her, "Bye Jen."

"Bye," she whispered kissing me back before stepping out of the house and leaving for the airport.


I had been sick all since yesterday and I felt like shit. I could have sworn I got that bug from Jon who had conveniently left the house the moment I began sneezing to go see his best friend with Stephen. I leaned my head against the toilet and coughed loudly, before sitting up and trying to get my bearings before flushing the toilet.

"I guess he is up. I'll be down stairs if you need anything," my dad's voice came from the other room and I frowned. I grabbed a few pieces of toilet paper and stood up, blowing my nose as I did so and walked into the room to find Jen staring at me with a smile.

"Hey you," she said and I smiled, walking over to her but she took a step back. "This will be the only time I let you hug me when your sick." She wrapped her arms around my neck and my arms fell around her waist, it felt good to see and feel her near me again. She scratched the hairs on the back of my neck, it was a pretty long hug.

"I missed you," I whispered hoarsely.

"I missed you too," she replied and gave me a frown. "Justin you're warm." She broke the hug looking up at me, I moved away from her and let out a loud cough. She rubbed my back. "Na Huh. You are getting in the bed and you're going to stay there for the rest of the night." She pulled me over to the bed and straightened up the bed. My hands stayed on her waist.

"Are you going to get in it with me?" I asked squeezing her hips.

"No," she said turning to face me. "Now get into the bed." I groaned but got in anyways, realizing I wanted to see Sara.

"I want to see my baby girl," I whined.

"You'll see her in the morning, if you're better," she said walking into the bathroom to get a wash cloth. She walked back into the room a few moments later. "Move over." She sat on the side of the bed and rubbed the cloth over my forehead and arms. She pulled the covers back and lifted my shirt up to my chest when the cloth hit my chest I let out a small hiss, that shit was cold and she was laughing at me!

"What are you smiling about?" I asked with a smirk.

"Nothing," she said as she leaned forward and a diamond cross fell from her neck, I reached up to touch it.

"This is pretty," I said.

"Thank you, it's from J.C. An early Christmas present," she told me and I glared at her. Didn't that boy get it? The woman was married, he needed to lay off!

"You know I don't like it when you play like that," I said after she burst into laughter and I rolled my eyes, playing with her necklace.

"I know," she whispered and then she kissed me. I was shocked, but glad as she stayed up with me for the rest of the night making sure I got the care that I needed, until I fell asleep drugged up on Nyquill.


A few days later I felt a lot better, but it was short lived as I woke up early to feed Sara and Johnny decided to call and come up with a crazy idea.

"Justin?" Johnny's voice asked as I put Sara's bottle into the sink and made my way back to the bedroom.

"Hey Johnny," I grumbled and patted Sara's back, "What's up?"

"Nothing much," Johnny said, "Just calling to check up."

"Really?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I stopped outside the bedroom door. Jen was inside reading a movie script and I didn't want to disturb her.

"That and I wanted to run something by you," he replied and I sighed. I knew he had something up his sleeve.

"Okay so run it," I answered as Sara gurgled on my chest.

"Well the guys from People called..." Johnny began slowly and I knew exactly where he was taking this before he finished. "And they want to do a photo shoot with Jen and Sara."

"What?" I asked him and shook my head. "Are you serious? No way."

"Listen Justin, I know how you feel about the press but..." Johnny began and I shook my head.

"No Johnny. I don't think it's a good idea," I answered and walked into the room.

"They're offering a good price for the shots. Five million..." Johnny tried again and I growled.

"Listen Johnny, we're not doing it," I repeated. "I don't care how much money is involved Sara is not going to be part of it. You're crazy if you think...."

"If I think what? That this would be good for your career?" Johnny interrupted and I rolled my eyes, I looked over at Jen and put the phone between my ear and shoulder and gave her Sara.

"What's wrong?" she mouthed and I shook my head and walked over to the window continuing the conversation.

"Johnny can we talk about this later?" I asked and
heard Johnny sigh. I didn't really want to talk about this right now.

"Alright. But just think about it ok?" he asked and I rolled my eyes again.

"Yeah I will," I nodded and rubbed the back of my neck. "I'll talk to you later."

"Ok bye Kid. And Merry Christmas," he answered and I nodded.

"Merry Christmas to you too," I said before hanging up and turning to face Jen.

"What's wrong?" she asked rubbing Sara's back.

"People Magazine want a photo shoot of you and Sara they're asking for five million," I said.

"Wow we're worth more than Brad and Angie's baby," she replied laughing, I didn't find it amusing. "Come on Justin, I think we should do it..."

"Why?" I asked her.

"Maybe doing this will take some of the pressure off the paps trying to get a picture," she reasoned and I rolled my eyes.

"Having Sara on the front of a magazine is not going to stop the paps, trust me," I said walking back and forth.

"Justin relax. We have plenty of time to think about this, enjoy the time with your family. This is Sara's first Christmas," Jen said smiling. I smiled back and came over to pick Sara up.

"I heard that Santa has lots of presents for you," I said kissing her nose.


Later in that night, everyone came over and we had a great Christmas dinner. My grandparents came down and grandma made her famous peach cobbler.

"Alight," my dad said taking a sip of his wine and giving everyone a big grin. "Let's turn these light on!"

Everyone cheered loudly and I picked Sara up from in her bassinet,that mamma had given her and held Sara high in the air so she could see the star on top of the tree. I knew she probably wouldn't even remember it but it was the idea that counted.

My dad laughed and turned on the tree, the lights shone brightly through the room and I stole a glance at Jen who smiled at me as I laid Sara on my shoulder and started humming old Christmas carols to her.

"Sound like you need to be at the old piano," My grandfather's voice came in my ear and I laughed turning to face him. "You can teach her all of my old songs."

"Your old songs?" I laughed and shook my head before looking down at Sara, "What do ya think munchkin? You wanna learn an old song or two?" Sara giggled in her baby way, and I took that to mean a yes. "Alrighty then." Grandpa laughed as I made my way to the piano and sat down with Sara. "Okay kid." I smiled and took her tiny hand in mine. "This is a C major." I placed her tiny hand on he key and made it play a sound, Sara gurgled in delight and I laughed. "You're a pro already."

"Just like her daddy," my dad said walking over and placing his glass down on the piano. "Why don't I take her? Then you can play us all something, and maybe even get your wife to sing too."

"Really?" I asked and looked at Sara, "What do you think Munchkin? You wanna hear your daddy and mommy sing?" She gurgled again and I chuckled, handing her to my dad. "Okay why not?"

"Of course girl." I heard Jen say and turned to look around, Rachel had disappeared into the kitchen with Lisa and Jen was walking over to me. She rubbed the back of my neck and leaned against the piano. I took this opportunity to take up my dad's suggestion.

"Any requests?" I asked smiling.

"Ummm how about Amazing Grace? The Baptist version," she replied and I raised an eyebrow.

"You think I don't know that version?" laughed and she laughed too.

"Just play the song," she said and I nodded, beginning to play the notes on the piano as her melodic voice filled the room with awe.


I was laying on the couch in the basement later on and we were enjoying American Gangster.

"Why are you sitting all the way over there?" I asked Jen, who was sitting very far away from me. "Come over here and lay next to me."

"Are you asking me or telling me?" she asked staring at the T.V

"I'm telling you," I said and she looked at me before getting up and laying next to me with her back against my chest. I wrapped the blanket around us. Ten minutes later I placed kisses on the back of her neck, and I could tell she was trying to ignore them but she closed her eyes slowly and I grinned. She leaned her head back and I wrapped my arm around her waist, my lips ran up her jaw and captured her lips. She slipped her tongue out lightly touching mine. I felt her smile against my lips and I shuddered. I leaned over her forcing her onto her back and she opened her legs and I eased between them. Our make out session continued for a couple of minutes till she stopped us.

"Justin we should stop," she said breaking our kiss but I ignored what she said. "Someone might find or come looking for us."

"No they won't," I said pulling the blanket over us. She giggled and continued our session.

"Hey Justin!" Jon's voice came booming through out the room followed by little running feet, causing Jen to push me off her and me land flat on my ass. Jen tried to fix her clothes before he saw her.

"Hey Jen have you seen Justin?" Jon asked from somewhere.

"I'm right here," I said from under the blanket on the floor.

"Sara needs her diaper changed and mom and dad are getting ready to go out," Jon said, and I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

"Ok I'll be there in a minute," I replied, flinging the blanket over my head and seeing Jon leave the room.

"That was close," Jen commented, I nodded and got up, leaving the blanket on the floor and she bent over to pick it up when she did so I smacked her ass.

"I'll deal with you later tonight, Sexy Thang," I said huskily,walking away.
Chapter 11 - Part 2 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
here's jen's part :)
Jen.

It'd been a week since we came back from Australia and Justin had been taking a break which he deserved, going golfing and spending a lot of time with Sara. He had been amazing with her, getting up in the wee hours of the night, bathing her, and wanting to do everything. Today was the first time Justin was going to one of Sara's doctor appointments.

"I'm really nervous," Justin said putting on Sara's hat.

"What is there to be nervous about?" I asked.

"He's probably going to tell social services that were not taking good care of her." I laughed putting Sara's diaper bag together.

"Dr Troy is very kind and he would never do something like that," I said putting my cap on. I watched Justin put Sara in her carrier. I hadn't confronted him on what I found in his hotel room that day, but I was going to try.

"Lets go," he said walking down the stairs to the garage. We reached the car and he opened the door for me before walking to the back seat and strapping Sara in and getting in himself. The ride was quiet except for the radio. We pulled up in front of the building and drove through the side to the back way. He placed parked the car and stepped out, before jogging over to my side and opened the door before taking Sara out of the car. Then he lead us through the hall to the front desk.

"Good afternoon how may I help you?" The receptionist asked us as we walked up and Justin placed Sara's carrier on top of the desk briefly.

"Yes, my daughter has an appointment with Dr. Troy?" Justin said. The receptionist checked her computer.

"Sara Jones 1:30?" she asked.

"That's her," he said as she handed him the forms. I watched him take his role as a father and couldn't help but smile.

"You can fill out these forms and have a seat in our waiting area," she told us.

"Thank you," we both said in unison and Justin picked Sara back up and walked over to the waiting area. He handed me the forms to fill out.

"You feeling ok?" I asked, I took this time to try and get him to talk.

"Yeah why?" he asked scratching his head.

"You were tossing and turning all night. You want to talk about it?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'm just still on Australia time," he answered and I nodded.

"Sara Jones!?" One of the nurses asked, causing us to both look up. We stood up and walked towards the nurse. "Right this way." The nurse lead us through the halls to a room with mint green wall paper with different animals. "Dr. Troy will be with you in a moment," She informed us and left, closing the door behind her.

I sat in the chair next to the examination table and Justin put Sara on the floor and sat in the chair across from me. My eyes turned to Sara who spit out her pacifier and waking up from her nap.

"Is that Ms Jones wailing like that?" A tall handsome black man walked in.

"Yes it is she just woke up from her nap," I said watching Justin trying to calm her down.

"You must be daddy, it's nice to meet you," the man said holding out his hand. "I'm Dr Troy."

"Same here," Justin said shaking his hand.

"Shall we get started? I can take her," Dr. Troy offered and held out his arms for Sara. He laid her on the bed and stripped her out of her clothes, which Sara didn't like. I reached over to touch her hand to give some comfort. Dr. Troy measured, weighed her, and checked her belly button to see if her cord fell off easily. "There is no need for a shot this time. She had her hepatitis shot at the last check up. I did notice her diaper rash on her thighs? Just use cotton balls and dab the area with warm water and use a barrier ointment that I will prescribe."

"Ok," I nodded.

"How are you bonding with her?" Dr. Troy asked putting Sara's pants back on.

"I sit and hold her all day and sing to her," I said taking Sara from him.

"What about you daddy?" the doctor asked, turning to Justin.

"Oh, well. I talk to her like a regular person and I hold her and sing to her," he said looking at her with a small smile.

"Jen I suggest that you use your breast as a pacifier. Some adoptive mothers feel that connection with their baby," Dr. Troy suggested. "Well I think that's it. We'll see you next month."

Justin thanked the doctor before hurriedly getting us ready to leave and heading out to the car.

"That wasn't so bad," I said as he opened the door for me. I sat in the car and he closed the door behind me not saying anything. He strapped Sara in and went around the car to get in. "Justin did you hear what I said?"

"What? No," he confessed and pulled out of the drive way and headed onto the main road.

"Justin I don't like it when you don't talk to me if something is bothering you," I said opening up for him to say something. He didn't say anything till we got home.

"I'm going to put her down," he said walking through the garage door.

"Justin, Please," I said knowing he wanted to tell me something.

"Jen it's nothing. I wish you wouldn't keep asking me," he snapped and walked up the stairs.

I went into the kitchen to check the messages and see what I could whip up. Justin was going to have a nice dinner. I listen to the messages to see that Kia called to say she would be over at 2:30 which was right around the corner. I looked into the fridge to see what I could make.

"Steak...broccoli...and baked potatoes," I said aloud to myself.

"I'm here!" Kia yelled through the house.

"I didn't hear the doorbell," I said looking up and preparing to marinate the steak.

"I made my own key," she said walking in and sitting on a nearby stool."How was doctor feel good?"

"Looking fine as ever, too bad I'm married otherwise I would so try and get with that," I said putting the meat in a plastic bag.

"Girl you still could you're on contract. It's not like your in love with him right?" Kia asked.

"Right," I said.

"Make sure you make enough. Trace is coming over," Kia said getting up and looking into the fridge.

"I didn't know I was cooking for two more," I told her in surprise.

"Well you know now," Kia said with a smile.


I was sweeping up the floor when I overheard Kia and Trace getting a little heated in the hallway to the garage. I sat the broom down in the corner and grabbed Sara's baby monitor and turned the volume down a little.

"What is going on between Justin and Jen is between them we don't need to get in...." Trace said but Kia interrupted.

"Jen is my business and I am not going to let that asshole run all over her and disrespect her and my god daughter. I don't care if they're on contract! That does not mean you play with people's emotions and feelings." Kia said angrily.

"I agree with you but.." Trace tried again.

"BUT WHAT?! JUSTIN SLEPT WITH THAT MAN LOOKING HOE AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT!" Kia yelled.

"Shhh.." Trace tried to calm her.

"Don't shhhh me," Kia said.

"Why are you being so hard headed? Just listen to how crazy you sound, do you care about Jen?" Trace asked.

"Of course."

"Then let her handle this, she's a grown woman," Trace told her.

"Well I'm not going to let Justin get away with it," Kia snapped and I quickly walked back into the kitchen so they wouldn't catch me.

I went into the kitchen drawer filled with cook books and looked under them to grab my evidence. This was the perfect place to hide them, considering the only time Justin ever was in the kitchen was when he was eating cereal or looking in the fridge for something to eat or making Sara a bottle.

"Justin!" I heard Kia yell through out the house and I just thought that if she kept it up she was going to wake up Sara. I walked over to the den and stayed behind the wall so they wouldn't see me.

"What?" Justin asked her, and before I knew it I heard a loud smack. I put my hand over my mouth to keep me from letting out a scream in suprise. "What the fuck was
that for?"

"You know very well what that was for," she hissed as Trace rushed in to the room and grabbed her from behind. "I knew you were good for nothing."

"Kia please," Trace hissed, "I thought we talked about this."

"Talked about what? Trace what is...." Justin began but stopped. "Shit. Look Kia I can explain...."

"You don't have to," I spoke up and decided to stop hiding and straighten it all out. I stood by the door, with my arms crossed. "I think Justin and I need to talk."

"Yeah," Trace agreed and grabbed Kia's arm, "We'll see you guys later. Come on Ki, they need to talk."

"But..." Kia began but Trace shook his head.

"No Ki. They NEED to talk. Let's go!" He snapped and dragged her out the room and past me, throwing me a small smile as they left. I knew Kia had no remorse for what she did. Once they were gone I walked further into the room and shook my head.

"Jen look I know what you're thinking..." Justin began I looked up at him, and uncrossed my arms from my chest holding the garment in my hands.

"Do you?" I asked and held up the thong in my hand. "I don't think you do."

"Jen let me explain," he began but I cut him off, what could he say to make it better?

"Do you remember these? I found them under your bed in your Hotel room. Who have you been laying down with Justin?" I asked and he just kept quiet. "SAY SOMETHING!!"

"It was a mistake," he replied looking up and into my eyes.

"You promised me," I whispered, with tears in my voice. "You promised that you wouldn't hurt us."

"I was missing you and Sara I had too many drinks," he tried to explain. "But I stopped it before it went too far."

"You're a coward," I said taking a few steps back wanting to get away from him. "You would have had more sympathy from me if you just told me. I gave you opportunity after opportunity to say something but you didn't. Did you honestly think you could keep this from me?"

"I never meant to hurt you or Sara," he said, trying to reaching out to me.

"I'm tired, I am so tired," I said turning away from him and walking out of the room. He quickly followed behind me.

"Wait Jen! Where are you going?" he asked following me.

"You're not in the position to ask me anything," I replied as he walked in behind me to see me pick up the phone and dial a number. "Mike? Yeah I'm ready."

"Ready for what?" he asked as I hung up the phone and pushed past him, making my way through the house and up the stairs to the bedroom.

"I'm leaving you Justin," I stated as we walked into the bedroom and he reached to grab my arm. I went around making a mental check.

"Leaving? But what about..." he began but I shook my head.

"The contract?" I answered, I shook myself free as he loosened his grip on my arm. "Don't worry about that. I will be back in a couple of days." I picked up one of Sara's toys.

"So that's it?" he asked me and I nodded, what else was there to talk about? "You're just going to walk away and not let me explain?"

"What is there to explain Justin? You've made your decision quite clear on what you want," I replied picking up Sara from her crib and grabbing her bag with my free hand as the door bell rang. I started walking out the room down stairs, Justin ran after me and managed to jog past me to the door, swinging it open only to see Mike.

"You're not taking them away from me," he told him, blocking his way.

"Justin we don't need any confrontation," Mike said trying to get past.

"Well I'm not moving," Justin confirmed and placed his hand on the door frame.

"Justin. Please," I pleaded from behind him, causing him to look over his shoulder at me and stepped aside to let Mike pass.

"Fine. But can't I at least say goodbye to my family?" he asked looking at Mike. Mike nodded and grabbed my bags from me.

"I'll be by the car," he said before walking away. Justin turned to me and pulled the blanket from Sara's face kissing her forehead.

"Bye Munchkin. Daddy loves you," he told her and looked at me. "I will fight for you."

"I know," I whispered sadly and turned away from him before he could kiss me and walked to the car to meet Mike.


After I left Justin I stayed with Mike and his wife for two days while I cleared my head, but part of me felt shame and the other part was asking why I should have been upset. I mean he was Justin Timberlake, womanizer, who was only attracted to women who were a size 2 and blonde.

I was laying in the bed with Sara, rubbing her bare back and wishing that her mother was there so I could ask for her advice. I couldn't believe that she was a month old and beginning to respond to our voices. Her skin color had changed to this honey brown chestnut color, and she had head full of black soft curls which I would run my fingers through, all day if I could. She had the biggest black eyes, and heart shaped lips.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered playing with her fingers. She gurgled and began to get fussy. "Hey? what's wrong?" She began a full on cry. "Ok let's try something new." I sat up and lay against the head board. I grabbed the pillow next to me and laid it on my lap, I picked up Sara and laid her on the pillow. I lifted my shirt up and pulled my left breast out of my bra and put it up to her lips, it took her a while to latch on but she eventually did. I had bonded with Sara many times but this time was different. For those fifteen minutes that she was with me I didn't think, I couldn't think of words to describe the kind of feelings I was going through. I smiled when her eyes began to close. "You sleepy Sara? I love you so much I just wish your daddy will get his head on straight." There was a knock on the door.

"Jen?" Mike asked behind the closed door.

"Come in," I said fixing my shirt and laying Sara on her blanket.

"Marcus is here and wants to talk to you," Mike replied.

"I'll be down in a minute," I said. He nodded and closed the door. I swaddled Sara in her blanket and got out of the bed and picked her up and headed down the stairs.

"Good afternoon Jen," Marcus said as I walked into the living room.

"Same to you."

"Jen you need to go back home and try and work it out with Justin," Marcus said getting to the point.

"I will I'm just clearing my head and trying to relax I don't like to complain but I have been working so hard with movies and the album...I just...I need some Jenny time that's all." I said.

"Well Johnny and I think it would be best if you go see him today."

"What if I don't want to?" I asked getting frustrated.

"Jen the holidays are coming up and we don't need you two being separated and rumors could start. Do this for Sara," he said. Now he was making me really making me mad.

"Oh please! Don't bring Sara into this. I think you've done enough with that," I snapped getting very upset.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Marcus I know about the contract that you and Johnny had pulled up after the accident. Justin told me," I informed him. What the hell was going on with people keeping secrets?

"It was Johnny's idea and I truly apologize," he said, he really looked remorse. I nodded. "Are you going to take up my offer?"

"Yeah," I said unsure of what I was getting into.


During my conversation with Marcus he convinced me to go back to Justin and try to make amends of the situation. I went upstairs, took a shower and got Sara ready. I changed into jeans, a red turtle neck and a black trench coat. Mike walked through the doorway and picked up my bags.

"Come on baby let's go," I said picking up Sara and snapping her into her carrier. Once we made it outside we were greeted by Kim, Mike's wife. "Thank you so much for having us you have a beautiful home."

"It was nice having the company," she said as we hugged.

The drive home was quiet and I was thinking of a way to punish Justin for what he did. Maybe I should stop feeding him? I can't take sex away considering we were never having it to begin with. No I think I'll give him the silent treatment that'll work., I thought to myself.

We pulled into the driveway, where Marcus helped me out of the car while Mike grabbed my bags. I unbuckled Sara from her car seat and knew she was due for a diaper change. Marcus lead me through the house and into the dining room where Johnny and Justin were sitting at the table.

"Afternoon Marcus. Jen," Johnny said. I nodded and smiled.

"I need to change her diaper," I said looking at Marcus. I didn't want to sit down and have a meeting right now, so much was going on. I just wanted to get out of there. Mike came up behind me with Sara's diaper bag and I took it before walking into the den. I laid Sara's blanket down on the couch and placed her on top of it, I unbuttoned my coat and laid it in the chair next to me. "Ok Sar-Sar, lets get you cleaned up." I took off her pants and looked inside her bag and pulled out a clean diaper, wipes and baby powder. As soon as I opened her diaper I caught a whiff of what was inside. "My goodness it gets worse every time." I laughed. I finished cleaning her up and put her clean diaper on when familiar lips hit my cheek.

"I missed you," he whispered in my ear. I decided to start giving him the silent treatment. He went and sat on the other side of Sara playing with her fingers. "Johnny called and asked to have a meeting today. Trace must have said something to him." Justin kissed the back of Sara's hand.

I put her pants back on and laid her on my shoulder before I got up off the couch leaving Justin in the room. All of a sudden I had changed my mind, having a meeting about our situation seemed much more nicer then be alone with him.

"Hey guys I'm ready," I said with a small smile.
Marcus pulled my chair out for me as Justin came in a few minutes later.

"Now that everyone is here we need to talk about the last three days," Johnny said looking over at Justin and I swore that felt like Deja-vu. "Justin told me what happened and I am very disappointed. I honestly don't blame you Jennifer for leaving...So it's up to you, would you like to continue or call it quits?"

"It's not like I have a choice, I'm going to loose Sara," I said.

"No you won't Justin will lose Sara," Johnny explained.

"What? Justin you told me that if we break the contract I would lose Sara as well. Or did you lie about that too?" I asked raising my voice.

"At the time I didn't know everything..." Justin began but I cut him off.

"Well if there's a next time, get your facts straight," I snapped angrily.

Throughout the rest of the meeting I had a serious head ache. I don't even remember what Johnny and Marcus said, I just kept my eyes on Justin the whole time. How could he lie to me about Sara?


After the meeting I went straight into one of the guest rooms with Sara. I laid her on the bed and took my heels off and laid next to her before I closed my eyes trying to get some much needed sleep.When I opened my eyes I felt a light touch on my cheek I tuned over and saw Kia.

"Hey momma, Sleep well?" she asked. I turned back over to see Sara awake and moving her arms. "She's ok I already fed her so she should be back down in a little while."

"How long have I been sleep?" I asked with a yawn as I sat up..

"When I got here it was about three hours ago," Kia explained.

"Three hours?" I guess staying up with Sara the past two days took a toll on me.

"You needed the rest," Kia answered.

"I guess I'm just so use to Justin being up with her in the middle of the night," I said and began to smile. "You gave him whip lash the other night."

"He deserved it. He needs to know that I'll do anything to protect my sister," she said holding my hand.

"Thanks where's Trace?" I asked.

"He and Justin went to go play some golf they should be home soon, are you planning on leaving him?" Kia asked.

"I haven't really decided yet, did you know that if I break the contract I get to keep Sara while Justin has to be 100 ft away from us?" I asked and Kia shook her head.

"What!?...No...that's like a restraining order," she answered.

"I know."

"He deserves it," Kia said.

"Yeah maybe," I said looking at Sara.


I was busy getting ready in the bathroom when I heard the bedroom door close.

"Kia did you forget something?" I asked and walked into the room and stopped in my tracks. "What are you doing here?" I gave him a couple minutes to answer. "Justin you need to leave." I walked over to the bed where he was sitting with his head in his hands and moved in front of him. "Did you hear what I said?" He reached out and grabbed my waist, pulling me close and laid his head on my stomach. "Justin Please..." I whispered and ran my fingers through his hair as he began kissing my stomach and nibbling it through the gown.

"I need you...I need you so bad," he said.

"Justin I can't..."

His lips moved up my stomach, in between my breasts, while his hand slipped under my night gown rubbing my thighs and I started to feel this warming sensation between my legs. He grabbed the back of my knee and pulled it over his lap, I leaned into him to catch my balance as he did the same with the other leg. I sat on his lap and felt his hard member poke through his pants and rub against my underwear. He began kissing my chest and pulled me closer, grabbing my butt to get better access.

"We shouldn't...be... Mmmm...doing this," I said between my moans. His hand slipped under my night gown over my butt and bare back. He kissed behind my ear and I lost it I became submissive to him. His right hand massaged my breast and kissed my ear, his lips moved to my mouth then he kissed me. I was completely turned off, his breath smelt like beer mixed with vodka. "Justin stop." He continued kissing my neck. "Justin I said stop." His hand pulled my breast out of my gown and pinched my nipple roughly. "JUSTIN STOP IT!"


Justin and I stood there looking at each other. I grabbed his hand and lead him to the bedroom and got him dressed and put him to bed. The next morning Justin had a killer head ache, which I knew was coming, but we didn't talk about what happened the night before. I didn't want to talk it was explainable.

For the next week we went about our business, talking only when we had to. I visited my mother for two days before Christmas eve. Justin and I decided to visit his family since he hadn't seen them in over two months. Sara and I boarded the jet Justin had planned for us and headed out to Memphis before I left to visit my mom.

After we landed Mike lead us through the terminal to the black SUV waiting outside. Mike helped me into the car and helped the luggage handlers with my bags. The ride was nice, I admired the Christmas lights, the snow in the night air, the whole ambiance was beautiful. We pulled up into the driveway to what I assume was Justin's home.

"We're here," Mike said as he turned the car off and got out. He opened my door and I got out, watching him grab Sara's carrier while I grabbed her diaper bag. Mike lead us up the steps to the front door and my stomach began to turn. I was so nervous about meeting his parents. Would they accept me? His father probably thinks I tried to trap him. I thought to myself. I rang the doorbell.

"You're awfully quiet," Mike said breaking our silence.

"I'm nervous..." The door opened before I could finish the sentence and I was face-to-face with an older looking version of Justin.

"You must be my new daughter-in-law. Come inside," the man said. He helped me take off my coat while a woman made her presence known.

"Well hello there, welcome to Memphis," she smiled.

"Hello," I said.

"I'm Lisa, Justin's stepmom, it's so nice to meet you," she said giving me a hug.

"It's nice to meet you too," I said smiling.

"I'm Randal, Justin's dad," the man said, opening his arms and giving me a hug.

"Nice to meet you Randal," I replied.

"Who is this?" Lisa asked looking behind me and going over to Sara.

"This is Sara." I said smiling.

"And you Sir?" Randal asked reaching his hand out to Mike.

"Hi I'm Mike Jen's bodyguard."

"Please don't mind my wife," Randal said.

"It's ok I'm used to it," Mike said sharing a laugh with Randal.

"I am so sorry, Lisa." She held out her hand.

"Why don't we go into the living room?" Randal said. Lisa took Sara from Mike and walked into the living room, I followed close behind. Lisa sat Sara on the couch and I helped her lift the cover off before sitting down.

"OH she is so beautiful. Lynn and Justin said she was gorgeous. I knew I had to see for myself," Lisa said unbuckling her straps and picking her up.

"Thank you," I said sitting next to her.

"Would ya'll like something to drink?" Randal asked sitting in the near by chair.

"No Sir I'm fine," Mike and I replied.

"Justin is feeling a little under the weather today," Randal said.

"He's been sleeping half of the day. I hope you two have big appetites," Lisa said.

"I know I do," Mike said. Sara became fussy so I reached into her diaper bag for her bottle.

"I can feed her if you would like. I know you want to see Justin," Lisa said.

"Thank you I really appreciate it," I said handing her Sara's bottle.

"Let me take you to Justin's room," Randal said.

"Come on Mike. I have a plate of fried chicken with your name on it," Lisa said taking Sara into the kitchen, Mike followed. I followed Randal up the stairs to see Justin.

"I'm not sure if he's up," Randal said opening the door. He ushered me in and I looked around and notice the bed wasn't made and had tissues all over it. The toilet flushed. "I guess he is up. I'll be down stairs if you need anything." Randal closed the door and I turned to look at the bathroom and a tired looking Justin came out blowing his nose. I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey you," I said, he smiled showing his pearly whites. He walked over to me but I took a step back. "This will be the only time I let you hug me when your sick." I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. I scratched the hairs on the back of his neck, it was a pretty long hug.

"I missed you," he whispered.

"I missed you too," I confessed. I felt his fever
through his clothes. "Justin you're warm." I broke the hug looking up at him and saw the beads of sweat on his forehead. He moved away from me and let out a loud cough. I rubbed his back. "Na Huh. You are getting in the bed and you're going to stay there for the rest of the night." I pulled him over to the bed and straightened up the bed for him. His hands stayed on my waist.

"Are you going to get in it with me?" he asked squeezing my hips.

"No," I said turning to face him. "Now get into the bed." I watched him get under the covers.

"I want to see my baby girl," he whined.

"You'll see her in the morning, if you're better," I said walking into the bathroom to get a wash cloth. I wet it with hot water and ringed it out before walking back into the room. "Move over." I sat on the side of the bed and rubbed the cloth over his forehead and arms. I pulled the covers back and lifted his shirt up to his chest when the cloth hit his chest he let out a small hiss. I couldn't help but smile.

"What are you smiling about?" he asked with a smirk.

"Nothing," I said.

"This is pretty," he said touching the diamond cross around my neck.

"Thank you, it's from J.C. An early Christmas present," I said and laughed at the look on his face.

"You know I don't like it when you play like that," he said playing with my necklace.

"I know." Before I knew it I kissed him on the lips. I stayed up with Justin for the rest of the night making sure he got the care that he needed. I finally got him to sleep with the help of Nightquill, then I went downstairs to check on Sara. Lisa was sitting on the couch holding a sleeping Sara.

"Hey," I whispered.

"She finally went to sleep," Lisa said passing me Sara. "Mike brought in your bags and her play pen." Lisa helped me with my bags and Randal brought up Sara's play pen/bassinet and laid her down. I was so glad I had put her pajamas on before we left. I got in the bed with Justin and his arm slipped around my waist. I grabbed his hand and he laced his fingers with mine and fell asleep.


I was sitting in the middle of the bed reading my script for a movie I was starting in January when Justin woke up. This was the first morning that he felt a lot better. His fever had gone but his nose was still red. Mike flew back home early that morning to be with his family for the holidays. Lynn and Paul were planing on being there later in the day. I could hear Justin talking in the hallway and it seemed like a heated conversation. He walked in, phone attached to his ear and Sara against his shoulder.

"Listen Johnny, we're not doing it," Justin said. "I don't care how much money is involved Sara is not going to be part of it. You're crazy if you think......" My ears perked up and I took off my glasses. Justin put the phone between is ear and his shoulder and gave me Sara.

"What's wrong?" I mouthed. He just shook his head and walked over to the window continuing his conversation.

"Johnny can we talk about this later...Yeah I will. I'll talk to you later...Merry Christmas to you too." He hung up and turned to face me.

"What's wrong?" I asked rubbing Sara's back.

"People Magazine want a photo shoot of you and Sara they're asking for 5 million," he said.

"Wow we're worth more than Brad and Angie's baby," I said laughing. Justin didn't find it funny."Come on Justin, I think we should do it..."

"Why?" Justin said interrupting me.

"Maybe doing this will take some of the pressure off the paps trying to get a picture," I reasoned.

"Having Sara on the front of a magazine is not going to stop the paps, trust me," Justin said walking back forth.

"Justin relax. We have plenty of time to think about this, enjoy the time with your family. This is Sara's first Christmas," I said smiling. Justin smiled back and came over to pick Sara up.

"I heard that Santa has lots of presents for you," Justin said kissing her nose.


Later in the evening Lynn and Paul came over and Justin's brothers came home after spending the night at a friend's house. They were in love with Sara, each of them took turns holding her but they really didn't like dirty diapers. I met Justin's grandparents, and they were very sweet and friendly and they loved Sara as well. I was enjoying the Christmas lights on the tree and didn't notice Rachel sit next to me.

"You look like you could use this," Rachel said handing me a glass of wine.

"Thank you, but I don't drink."

"Just a sip it won't hurt I promise."

"OK just a sip," I said taking the glass from her and taking a sip I put the glass on the table.

"Trace and Kia are getting pretty heavy huh?" she asked making conversation.

"Seems like it. Kia invited Trace to visit her family for the Holiday, right now I'm trying to keep Justin and her from killing each other," I said.

"Really? Hmm...." she said nodding her head. We turned to each other and starting laughing. Rachel was a fun girl to hang out with and I saw why she and Justin were close. I turned my attention to Justin, who was stilting at the piano with Sara, talking to her and playing with the keys. A small smile formed on my lips. "He's great with her, she was all he talked about before ya'll came." I nodded my head and watched Randal come over and take Sara from Justin.

"Rachel honey I need your help," Lisa said.

"Here I come! I'll talk to you later," Rachel answered standing up.

"Of course girl," I answered back as we pecked each other on the cheek and she went to help Lisa. I got up off the couch and walked over to Justin. I rubbed the back of his neck and leaned against the piano.

"Any requests?" Justin asked smiling.

"Ummm how about Amazing Grace? The Baptist version."

"You think I don't know that version?"

"Just play the song," I said laughing and began singing.


I rolled over on my side and was met with blue eyes staring back at me.

"Merry Christmas," Justin said and pecked my lips.

"Merry Christmas," I whispered kissing him back a little longer. I broke the kiss and a loud booming noise was heard down the hall.

"Looks like the boys are up," Justin said turning over to pick up a crying Sara. I looked over at the clock and it read 6:30 a.m. I followed behind Justin grabbing the back of his shirt as he lead us through the dark hall and down the stairs. We made it to the living room filled with paper wrappings all over the floor.

Justin and I sat and watched the boys open their gifts and Randal and Lisa joined us later. We all went to Christmas day service at the church and had dinner with the family. Two days later Justin took me around Memphis. We visited the Rock N Soul museum and the National Civil Rights museum which was emotional for both of us. We dined at one of Justin's favorite restaurants.

Justin was laying on the couch in the basement and we were enjoying American Gangster on bootleg, yeah that's right bootleg.

"Why are you sitting all the way over there?" Justin asked. I shrugged my shoulders really into the movie. "Come over here and lay next to me."

"Are you asking me or telling me?" I said staring at the T.V

"I'm telling you," he said. I looked at him and got up and laid next to him with my back against his chest he wrapped the blanket around us. Ten minutes later I felt light kisses on the back of my neck, I was trying to ignore them but I felt my eyes get lazy, his lips were so soft. I leaned my head back to give him more access, and his arm wrapped around my waist, his lips ran up my jaw and captured my lips. I slipped my tongue out lightly touching his. I smiled against his lips when I felt him shudder. He leaned over me forcing me on my back. I opened my legs and he eased between them. Our make out session continued for a couple of minutes till I realized where we were.

"Justin we should stop," I said breaking our kiss. He ignored what I said. "Someone might find or come looking for us."

"No they won't," he said pulling the blanket over us. I giggled and continued our session.

"Hey Justin!" Johnathan came running down the stairs and I pushed Justin off of me, causing him to land on the floor. I tried to fix my clothes before he saw me.

"Hey Jen have you seen Justin?" Johnathan asked.

"I'm right here," Justin said from under the
blanket on the floor.

"Sara needs her diaper changed and mom and dad are getting ready to go out."

"Ok I'll be there in a minute," he replied as we watched Johnathan leave.

"That was close," I said.

Justin got up, leaving the blanket on the floor and I bent over to pick it up when I felt this sting and a loud smack on my behind.

"I'll deal with you later tonight, Sexy Thang," Justin said huskily walking away.

"We'll see," I said to myself.
Chapter 12 - part 1 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
here is ch 12!!! nice and long as usual!!! Enjoy!
Chapter 12.

Justin.


"Happy fucking New Year!" Trace screamed at the top of his lungs causing me to roll my eyes. It was a few minutes past midnight and we stood outside on the balcony of Trace and Kia's room at the Setai where Jen was hosting their annual New Years Eve bash and we were watching the people below us have a good time as we spent a few moments indoors with Sara and the girls.

"Trace get down," I said and pulled the back of his shirt causing him to clamber backwards back onto solid ground. "You're so fucking embarrassing."

"Hey now!" Trace warned and raised his glass to something behind me, I turned around just as Jen walked out to join us with Kia at her side. She shook her head and laughed at something Kia whispered in her ear.

"So ladies," I said and walked up to them, wrapping my arm around Jen's waist and pulling her close, "How is 2008 so far?"

"Great," Jen grinned back and leaned into me, "But I need to get back downstairs."

"Alright," I nodded as the band that had been playing began to wrap up and look down at her. "At least tell me you got a few minutes with Sara."

"Yeah," Jen replied with a nod and smiled softly, "Your mom just took her back to the room to put her to bed."

"Cool," I smiled although disappointed I hadn't got to spend too much time with her since I had been babysitting a very drunk Trace while Kia and Jen made sure Sara had been fed and changed and wished a Happy New Year. "So shall we get going?"

"Yeah lets," Jen agreed and looked over her shoulder to Kia, "Can you get Trace downstairs okay?"

"I think we may stay here," Kia replied with a laugh as Trace started dancing for the crowd below even though no one was watching him, "I think he's partied enough for tonight."

"Alright," Jen nodded and pulled away from me for a minute to kiss Kia's cheek softly. "I'll see you tomorrow. Happy New Year."

"Happy New Year," Kia replied and looked at me. I rolled my eyes and gave her a smile before hugging her as well.

"Bye Kia," I said and glanced at my best friend. "Take care of him."

"I will," Kia nodded and pulled away from me quickly before going over and pulling Trace back from the edge of the balcony as I had done a few moments before. "Trace get down here and say goodnight."

"Goodnight!" Trace yelled not even caring we we're leaving causing both Jen and I to chuckle as we bid our final goodbyes and left the room. Once we were out in the hall Jen glanced at me with a surprised look.

"What?" I asked her, and she shrugged, leaning into me a bit more as my hand fell on the small of her back.

"Nothing," she sighed as we made our way down the hall and to the elevator, "It's just that I've never seen you be so warm towards Kia until now."

"Well it is New Years," I reasoned and kissed the top of her head, "Time to make new resolutions right?"

"Right," she nodded, although I doubt she really cared. I smiled and pulled her closer to me, not noticing Mike jog up to us a few moments later.

"There you are," he panted as he reached us and took out the walkie talkie he had been given at the beginning of the night, "They're waiting for you Jen."

"Alright tell them we're on our way down," she replied and Mike nodded giving me a small smile.

"Having fun?" he asked and I rolled my eyes with a grin.

"Yeah," I answered and looked down at Jen, "It's the best year yet."


The next day, after Trace called with a major hang over to tell me he and Kia were going out early to explore a nearby beach, I decided to take Jen out for dinner before she left for North Carolina to film her movie. I spent a few hours in the afternoon with her and Sara, then later on we managed to rope Kia and Trace into looking after Sara while we went out.

I found this perfect place by the beach, where the lights were low and the music was just soft enough for us to hear each other from across the table. Yet Jen seemed very quiet, and it bugged me for some reason because for the past few weeks she had been so receptive towards me but now it was like she was retracting those feelings and everything else. The waiter came over to pick up our plates and as he did so I noticed Jen was staring into space. I smiled lightly and brushed my fingers against her cheek.

"Baby you've been quiet ever since we left," I commented and reached across the table to take her hand in mine.

"Justin...Have you talked to Jessica lately?" she asked suddenly, causing me to stare at her in shock. Where had that come from? The waiter brought the dessert, and I nodded at him before he left noticing our tense silence.

"Is this your way of asking me about what happened?" I asked her and she kept quiet. I sighed and shook my head. "Nothing happened Jen, I told you that."

"Really?" she asked looking up from her dessert of chocolate cake and I nodded.

"Yes really," I assured her and looked into her eyes. "Okay she came over to the hotel, and were both drunk..."

"I should have guessed," Jen sighed and put down her fork. I sighed and reached over to grab her hand.

"Can I finish?" I asked her, and she nodded. "Okay, so we were both drunk and she was very persistent. I had tried to make her leave, because I didn't want her there and I was married but she wouldn't listen. And then she began taking off her panties, then I really knew it was time for her to go. At first I told her nicely, but she wouldn't listen. She just kept on pushing and pushing. Finally I had to physically get up and drag her out the door."

Jen kept quiet and didn't say anything. I sighed before catching the eye of the waiter for the check.

The ride back to the hotel was quiet and as soon as we got back Jen went straight to the bedroom to get undressed while I went over to Trace and Kia's room to get Sara. I came back with a sleeping Sara in my arms and laid her in the bassinet while Jen was in the bathroom.

I took a few steps back and headed for the bathroom, opening the door and slipping inside. I watched Jen for a few moments before going up behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me. She looked at our reflection in the mirror and smiled. I leaned forward and begun kissing her neck and shoulder.

"Justin?" she asked.

"Hmm?" I asked between kisses.

"What are we doing?" I whispered causing me to stop and look up at her.
"Justin I think were taking this marriage too seriously."

"What do you mean too seriously?" I wanted to know. I unwrapped my arms from her waist and leaned against the counter, facing her.

"What I mean is the kissing and the hugging. We need to get our priorities straight," she explained.

"We're married Jennifer," I told her, "That's what married people do."

"Justin we're on contract," she reminded me. "Where in it does it say that we make out behind closed doors?" I just looked away and there was a knock on the door. I sighed and went to answer it, not waiting for her reply.

"Yeah?" I asked as I opened it and saw a young man standing before me with a boquet of yellow roses.

"Mrs Timberlake?" he asked and I scowled.

"Do I look like a woman to you?" I snapped and took the flowers from him. "I'll take them. Here." I thrust some change at him and shut the door in his face before going back to Jen. This night was just not how I wanted it to be. "These are for you, I'm going to take a walk." I handed Jen the flowers before turning around again and bolting out the door.

I went for a long ass walk, along the beach and thinking about everything. I thought about how to get better with Jen and Sara, and how I should try harder to make her trust me again. She had suddenly changed, she didn't trust me and I was beginning to suspect it had something to do with Kia.


It had been a few weeks since that night and I had been busy working with Esemee on her album when Trace all of a sudden decided it would be a good idea for us to hit the beach and go down to the Bahamas.

"Come on man," Trace bugged me for the hundredth time that day as we just sat around the house doing nothing. We were about to have five days off for the weekend and I wasn't in the mood to do anything.

"No," I muttered and closed my eyes, I really didn't want to get on some crazy ass plane out of the country, especially with my birthday coming up.

"Why not?" Trace asked flopping down beside me on the couch. "They'll be sun, sand and babes and you need the break."

"One I do not need a break," I replied opening one eye to look at him, "And two I already have a 'babe' and I don't think she'll like me going down to the beach with
you to canoodle with some random women. Besides what about Kia?"

"What about her?" Trace asked, "She'll be in North Carolina with Jen. She won't even notice I'm gone."

"So you're gonna lie to her?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and Trace shrugged.

"No," he replied and took a sip of his water, "I'll just not tell her where I am if she asks."

"Yeah that's called lying," I affirmed and he groaned.

"Come on man," he said in frustration and I shook my head. "Please?"

"Oh alright," I snapped, I was getting tired of his moaning and groaning, "Just as long as you tell Kia the truth ok?"

"Ok," Trace grinned and bounded off the couch into the other room.


Trace had left me to my devices as soon as we got settled into the villa that he had booked with my money, and told me to get ready so we could go checkout the courses and hit a few balls before it got dark.

"Trace we better go check out the golf course before it gets dark," I called walking through the villa, trying to figure out where the hell he'd run off to now. We had just gotten ready to leave when he'd dashed away, something he'd been doing very often the past few hours. I walked into the foyer of the villa and stopped dead in my tracks at what I saw.

"What are you doing here?" Jen and I both said at the same time. She was standing by the door with Kia looking great in a short white dress and flip flops.

"Yeah what are you doing here Justin?" Kia said, obviously as shocked as I was to see them there.

"Uh, Trace told me that he and I were going to take a guys weekend," I stuttered glancing at Trace for some sort of explanation.

"Trace!?" Kia yelled placing a hand on her hip. "This was suppose to be you, me and Jen. Not Justin."

"Suprise!" Trace said and we all looked at him as if he was crazy. He was crazy, thinking that Kia and I could sit in the same room together for more than three minutes. "I thought we all could get together for Justin's birthday. So Happy Birthday J!" I stared at him, the whole room was silent as no one said anything.

"Trace can I talk to you for a minute?" Kia asked pulling him over to the side. Jen and I just stood there, watching them whisper at one another. Kia sounded more pissed off than anything. After a few moments Trace walked back up to us, grinning like a moron. "Let me show you to your room."

"That's ok man she'll be staying in my room," I said grabbing Jen's hand and intervening before he did anything else stupid.

"Whoa hold up! I didn't see any paps around when we came through today. Jen will be staying with me in my room," Kia said grabbing her other free hand.

"Well she's my wife and she needs to be with her husband," I snapped, pulling Jen closer to me.

"Well, Jen's my best friend and we have a lot to talk about," Kia said pulling Jen towards her.

"Guys! Please!" Jen snapped at us, causing us both to stop and look at her. She looked at Kia and shook her head. "Kia Justin is my husband and I will be staying in with him, plus you and Trace need some time alone." I grinned and started walking to the room with Jen, just as we did so Tiny walked into the house with Sara in his arms and handed her to Jen before she moved in front of me. I glanced back and saw Kia giving me the death stares, I stuck my tongue out at her. "I saw that." Jen added as she turned back to face me. I rolled my eyes at her and urged her forward, leading her up to the room.

"This is our room," I said opening the double doors. "I'll have Tiny put Sara's bassinet together." Jen just nodded and as she walked over to the balcony, I jogged out of the room and called to Tiny. He jogged up the stairs to meet me.

"Yeah boss?" he asked with a grin and I shook my head.

"So is that where you had to go this afternoon?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Trace asked me to do him a favor," Tiny answered. "I didn't know Jen would be on the plane. You mad?"

"Nah," I shook my head and glanced into the room where Jen was still admiring the view. "Can you do me one favor though? Can you put Sara's bassinet together?"

"Sure thing," Tiny nodded, "Anything else?"

"Not that I can think of," I answered and Tiny nodded. "I'll call you if there's anything."

"Ok," Tiny replied and walked back down the stairs, "See you later. And be careful."

"Ok," I called after him and walked back into the
room and over to Jen, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. "I'm so glad the both of you are here."

"Me too," Jen answered and smiled when Sara started making noises and sucking on her hands. "You're getting mommy's shirt all wet."


"Let's see if I can get a good one," Kia said, sitting on Trace's lap after dinner when everyone had calmed down. Trace had gotten it into his head that we were to play this stupid game where everyone had to write down a question and put it in a hat then it went around for someone to pick. Right now it was Kia's turn to ask the question. "Ooh, Justin this is for you, What's the worst thing that could happen to you?"

"Umm," I thought for a moment then smirked. "My penis stops working." Jen slapped my chest.

"That is not funny," she said, causing both me and Trace to burst out laughing.

"No seriously I think losing Jen and Sara," I said seriously, causing Jen to go quiet.

"Ok Jenny your next," Kia said ignoring my last comment and passing Jen the hat. She ruffled her hand in the hat and pulled out a folded paper and opened it.

"J you must have written this," she said and looked at Trace with a smirk. "What is your favorite Sex position Trace?"

"I think we should ask everyone on this one," Trace said. "My favorite position is Kia on top."

"Next!" Kia yelled as Jen fell into fits of laughter.

"Kia are you going to answer the question?" I asked taking a sip of my beer, and curious at her answer.

"No."

"Well if you don't you have to do a dare," I said and Kia shook her head.

"Trace never said that in the beginning," Kia protested and Trace smirked.

"Justin's right baby," Trace said, Kia stayed quiet.

"I like being on top," Kia said smiling and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok this is getting to much for me," Jen commented.

"Jen, same goes for you?" Kia asked looking at Jen.

"No," Jen replied getting all shy and embarrassed.

"Well then what's your favorite?" Trace pressured and I glared at him.

"I don't know, I never had sex before. Enough about me why don't you ask Justin?" Jen asked changing the subject very quickly.

"Ok Justin?" Trace wanted to know and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I really enjoy hitting it from the back," I laughed and Trace laughed too.

"Well I think we don't have to worry about Jen, I think she will be able to answer this question before we go home," Trace cackled but Kia sobered him up quickly.

"I don't think so," Kia interrupted sipping on her wine.

"Why not?" Jen asked, clearly shocked at Kia's statement as much as anyone else was.

"Oh come on Jen, you would never lose your virginity to someone you don't love," Kia said, and I felt like breaking her neck. Screw how Trace felt about her.

"You don't know that," Jen replied nervously, and scratched my beard.

"I think I do, Jen you not his type," Kia continued to rant and I rolled my eyes at her.

"How do you know what my type is?" I asked causing Kia to rolled her eyes back at me."Maybe Jen's my type."

"Justin you have sex with boards not pillows," Kia replied sarcastically and I shook my head. This girl was on her last legs.

"I think you've had to much to drink," Trace said, finally intervening taking Kia's glass from her.

"It's nice to see you man up, not acting like a little bitch," Kia snapped trying to pull the glass back. Trace went silent and I knew he was pissed, he hated when people referred to him as a little bitch.

"Kia!" Jen warned glaring at her friend who just stared back.

"What!" Kia asked angrily and Jen shook her head, standing up.

"Come on I'm taking you to bed," Jen said getting up and walking over to her.

"You're not taking me anywhere. We still have a lot to talk about like how Trace tells me everything that comes out of Justin's mouth," Kia continued and I sighed, she was really making a fool out of herself.

"Kia go to bed you're just embarrassing yourself," I told her and she glared at me.

"You know what Justin. Fuck You!" Kia yelled and I rolled my eyes as Jen let her out of the room.

"Ok Lets go," Jen said pulling her away, leaving Trace and I alone in silence.

"I'm really sorry about that man," Trace spoke up after a while and I shook my head, standing up slowly.

"Nah man it's ok," I replied and helped him up, "She was just PMSing or something."

"She was drunk and shouldn't have said those things," Trace pointed out and I nodded. He was right.

"Yeah well let's just forget about it ok?" I asked and he nodded quietly. "Look man seriously don't worry about it. She won't even remember it in the morning."

"Yeah but I will," Trace pointed out and I sighed, he had a point.

"You ready to get to bed?" I asked trying to change the subject as I had no clue what else to say.

"Nah I think I'm gonna stay out here for a while," Trace said and sat down on the couch. I nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Ok. But dude seriously don't let it bug you ok?" I asked and Trace looked up a t me sullenly. "At least go sleep in a warm bed tonight."

"I don't think I can," Trace answered and I didn't know what he referred to. "I think I'm just gonna crash out here tonight."

"Alright then," I nodded and looked towards the room, "Just..."

"I know J," Trace snapped and turned away from me to look out the window. "Good night."

"Night," I muttered and walked out of the room.


When I got back to the room Jen was there, turning down the bed. She had knocked over a clock or something and was bent over the edge of the bed picking it up. She wore a tiny little nightie that barley covered her ass and it turned me on. I walked over and climbed on the bed behind her, and gripped her waist from behind.

"What are you doing?" she asked, a little suprised and I grinned, leaning forward to whisper in her ear.

"Getting ready to hit it from the back," I whispered.

"Boy you better get off me," she answered in a stern voice, and I smirked, rubbing up against her before moving.

"I'm going to take a cold shower," I told her climbing off the bed and walking into the bathroom. I got into the bathroom and turned the shower on, giving her the impression I was in there but really I was just leaning against the sink trying to get my head on straight. It had been a few months now since Jen and I got married and I had been an emotional roller coaster ever since I walked into that room that day. Finally I stood up and turned the shower off, walking out of the room and quickly changing into a pair of sweat pants before joining a sleeping Jen in bed. I smiled at the sight and slipped under the covers, moving close to her and falling asleep.

"Jen?" I had just woken up from having weird dreams of Jen in nothing but a black thong. It didn't help my situation much and as I leaned over her the next morning, calling her name she remained silent so I wrapped an arm around her waist. "Jen?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you sleep?" I asked kissing her shoulder.

"Not anymore," she replied opening her eyes then closing them again. "What is it?"

"I'm horny," I confessed and she turned over to
face me.

"What?" she asked, clearly confused.

"I'm horny, come on lets do the nasty," I said kissing her.

"How did this come to your mind?" she laughed.

"Well Jen when you grow up you go through what is called puberty..." I began and she rolled her eyes.

"I know that smart ass, weren't you like this yesterday?" she asked, and I sighed.

"Yes I was," I told her and moved on top of her, as she automatically opened her legs to me.

"We can't do the nasty," she said closing her eyes as my lips moved to her neck.

"Yes we can," I answered and rubbed up against her. She squirmed beneath me.

"No we can't, what about Sara?" she asked trying to be rational.

"We'll be quiet, come on you know you want to," I whispered in her ear and she laughed.

"Justin," she said as I bit her neck gently. "You need to stop." I sighed and moved to lay next to her.

"What am I going to with this?" I asked her.

"What you've been doing since you were 15 years old, use your hand," she said laughing, before pecking me on the lips and going to check on Sara.


When I left the bedroom a while later to get Jen and I some coffee as well as heat up Sara's bottle I wasn't in the least bit surprised to see a scruffy looking Trace sprawled out on the couch, hiding under a thin blanket.

"Hey man," I called to him as I passed the couch and caused him to stir. He sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes.

"Hey," he muttered, he looked terrible. "What time is it?"

"Around seven?" I answered and played with Sara's now luke warm bottle. "So were you out here all night?"

"Yeah," he replied and pushed the sheet off him, "I couldn't go in there after..."

"I know," I replied sympathetically and walked over to him as he stood up. "So you gonna talk to her?"

"I don't know," he answered and stretched himself out. "You wanna go hit the course or something?"

"Sure," I nodded and looked towards the bedroom, "I'm sure Jen and Kia...."

"No," Trace replied curtly and shook his head. "Just me and you."

"What do you mean no?" I asked him, "I would like to spend time with my wife you know, after all it is my birthday and...."

"Fine," he replied with a huff. "Since it is your birthday and all..... You can bring Jen along. But ask Kia to watch Sara, that way I can get away from her for a bit please?"

"Alright," I nodded understanding where he was coming from and grinned, "Just make it seem as if it was my idea to take Jen to the course and you wanted to come along to get some practice."

"Ok," he nodded and folded up the sheet on the couch, "So we'll leave in about an hour?"

"Sure," I nodded, "Let me just go give Sara her bottle and get Jen ready. Then we can go."

"Ok," Trace nodded and picked up the sheet in his arms, "I'll see you in a bit."


The next day, after Trace had begged me to go golfing with him again, Jen and Kia brought us some dinner guests. We had been golfing all day, after Jen politely declined joining us, opting to stay with Sara and Kia for the day, when I heard footsteps outside the front door. I walked over and opened it, knowing it could only be Jen bringing Sara back in from the sun.

"Hey," Jen said smiling as I opened the door. I looked at her and nodded, noticing the two guys behind her with Kia.

"Hey," I answered with an uneasy smile, moving aside to let Jen inside. "Who..."

"Justin this is Chris and David," Jen finished my sentence for me, "We met them on the beach and I invited them to dinner." I just stood there looking at them, wondering why in heck she would invite two complete strangers over. One of the guys held out his hand.

"Hey I'm Chris," he told me and I nodded, shaking his hand.

"And I'm David," the other one said walking up to me. I nodded and gave them a weary smile.

"I'm Justin," I answered and closed the door, "Jen's husband. How did you guys...."

"Chris shooed a paparazzo on the beach," Kia said as we walked through the house and into the living room. She laid their things on the couch.

"How did they find out we were here?" I asked surprised, looking at Jen for an answer but Kia answered instead.

"Someone must have tipped them off," Kia shrugged as if it was nothing. I looked at her as if she was crazy. I needed to talk to Jen about this.

"Why don't you guys go sit down while I lay Sara down?" Jen suggested, breaking the silence that was in the room. David and Chris both nodded and allowed Kia to lead them to the other couch and sat down. Jen turned to me and must have noticed my eagerness to talk to her. She grabbed my hand and lead me to our bedroom.

"How can you bring someone off the street in here?" I asked her as soon as we were alone and closed the door.

"They're really nice guys," Jen answered simply walking over to where Sara's bassinet was.

"You don't know what there agenda is," I pointed out, folding my arms across my chest. Jen laid Sara in her bassinet and grabbed the baby monitor.

"It's ok I promise," Jen assured me wrapping her arms around my neck and pecked my lips. I pulled her closer, giving her a hug.

"Did the paps say anything to you?" I asked after a while.

"They know about you and Jessica."


"So?" I asked Trace once we were alone in the kitchen a few hours later grabbing some more drinks from the fridge. Trace shrugged and opened up the beer in his hand.

"So what?" he asked and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Do not tell me you haven't noticed," I told him and he looked at me blankly. "I'm talking about Kia. Now she's ignoring you?"

"She not ignoring me," Trace retorted and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Really?" I asked him and shook my head, "Man you must be blind."

"What do you mean? You've been watching her now?" Trace asked bitterly and I knew he had noticed that the whole evening, after he decided to forgive Kia and talk to her, she had been ignoring him and flirting with David.

"No," I replied and grabbed the bottle of wine from the fridge, "Just something I happened to notice."

Trace didn't say anything and neither did I. I didn't see the point of making it any worse. I knew Jen didn't notice because the whole night she and Kia had been happy go lucky about everything. I picked up my beer from beside Trace and walked out of the room, with him following me closely.

"That's not true!" Kia's voice came from the living room and I looked back at Trace. His eyes got dark and I frowned. The tone in her voice was one she usually gave Trace when he gave her a compliment.

"Trace..." I began but he shook his head.

"No it's ok," he said and finished off his beer quickly. "I think I'm just gonna go to bed."

"You sure?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah. Tell Kia I'll be in the room," he answered and walked away from me. I nodded, opening my mouth to say something but closed it again. I sighed and walked back into the living room to join everyone else.

"Hey," Jen said as I walked in and glanced around the room. Kia was sitting very close to David, as he leaned close to her, whispering in her ear.

"Hey," I said and sat down next to Jen, placing the drinks on the coffee table and laying a hand on Jen's knee.

"So where's Trace?" Jen asked, leaning close to me. I shrugged and looked over to where Kia was.

"He said he was tired. Must have gotten too much sun," I answered and cleared my throat. Kia stopped what she was doing and looked over to us.

"I need another drink," she said, totally ignoring the fact that Trace wasn't even there. I frowned and rolled my eyes.

"Just ignore her," Jen whispered in my ear and made me lean back on the couch so she could lean against me. "So Chris was just about to tell me what he does."

"Was he?" I asked, pretending to be interested but really wasn't. Chris had turned out to be a nice guy after all, but his friend was a whole other story.

"Yeah," Jen answered and looked at Chris with a smile. I nodded, and pretended to listen to what he was saying in response but I couldn't help my eyes wandering across the room to where Kia was sitting.


After a while Chris decided to leave and Jen and I headed off to bed, leaving Kia outside with David. I was a bit upset and wanted to talk to Kia about it but Jen dragged me back to the room to go check on Sara.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked Jen as I left the bathroom and turned off the lights, walking over to the bed and turning off the light on the night stand.

"I'm not," she lied and tried to look away from me.

"Yes you are," I said pulling the covers back and slipping between them. I leaned forward and Kissed Jen on the lips for a moment, then kissed her again this time longer.She slipped her tongue out lightly touching mine as I wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her close. I ran my hand slowly up her thigh, leaning into her a bit and pressing her to me. She moaned softly, and wrapped her arms around my neck. I rubbed small circles on her back and she moved her leg up so that it fell over mine, and as I pulled her closer again I head a loud bang.

"Do you hear that?" I asked, stopping and looking down at her.

"Hear what?" she asked as if I was completely crazy. I placed a finger on her lips, and we stayed quiet for a moment, then we heard it. A small moan followed by another bang. "Are they doing what I think their doing?"

"Yeah," I said with a smile glad that she'd finally figured it out and Trace and Kia had made up. We laid there as the moans became louder and the banging faster. "Damn Trace." "They're going to wake up Sara," Jen said looking to see if Sara was still sleep. I smiled at her and kissed her neck.

"Doesn't hearing that get you in the mood?" I asked her softly and she laughed.

"Are you serious?" she said rolling her eyes and I laughed.

"I guess they're back on track," I grinned moving off her.

"I hope I'll be able to get some sleep," Jen groaned and I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

"I know of a way to put you to sleep," I said rubbing her thigh. She smiled and moved my hand away.

"I don't think so," she said, before laying her head on my chest and closing her eyes.


Half way through the night I woke up feeling very thirsty. Jen was still asleep, so I quietly slipped out of bed and left the room. As I stepped into the hallway I heard a door open and close nearby. I presumed it was coming from Trace and Kia's room so thought nothing of it as I headed down the stairs to the kitchen. But as I reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard footsteps behind me and grinned.

"So I heard you guys made up," I said presuming it was Trace behind me. There was no answer as the footsteps stopped and I rolled my eyes. "Come on man you know we heard you."

"Uh..." came the reply and I frowned, turning around to face whoever was behind me. My mouth dropped open at the sight behind me.

"What the hell?" I asked as a meek David stood before me, glancing at his feet. "What are you still doing here?"

"Well, Kia said..." David began but I cut him off.

"Kia? It was you?" I asked totally shocked. "Where the hell is Trace?"

"Trace?" David asked, a look of confusion coming over his face and I nodded.

"Yeah Trace. You know Kia's boyfriend and my best friend?" I asked him crossing my arms across my chest. He looked at me for a moment before glancing over his shoulder.

"Kia's boyfriend?" he asked, and went totally pale. "Shit man, look I didn't know. She told me they'd just broken up and I..."

"And you what? You thought you'd just tap that ass?" I asked angrily and pointed to the door. "Just get out of here man. Before he finds you."

"I'm really sorry," David grumbled before shuffling past me and hurrying out leaving me wondering what the hell I was going to tell Trace. I turned back around to head back into the kitchen, but as I did so I heard more footsteps and groaned, thinking I'd woken up Jen and would have to explain all this to her. "David?" Kia's voice called quietly from the top of the stairs and my blood began to boil. I spun around and glared up at her.

"Sorry no it's just me Justin," I called up to her, "Expecting someone else were you?"

"Justin..." she began, her eyes dashing wildly about the place as she looked around her. "I didn't see you there. I was just looking for Trace."

"Oh spare me the crap Kia," I told her and made my way up the stairs to her, "I know all about your little sex fest with the architect."

"You do?" she asked, I could see shock in her eyes and I grinned with a nod.

"Yup I do," I answered and crossed my arms over my chest. "Care to explain? Where's Trace?"

"I don't know," she replied looking down at her feet.

"Well you better start knowing," I told her and rolled my eyes. I couldn't believe her, here she was going on about how I was sleeping with every Tom, Dick and Harry when she was here actually doing it! "Or else I'm going to start talking."

"You wouldn't!" she gasped looking up at me and I nodded.

"Oh I would," I told her curtly, "Because in case you've forgotten he's my best friend. You know what it's like to be a best friend don't you?"

"Justin please..." Kia begged and I looked down at her all helpless and shit.

"Please what?" I asked her, "Don't tell Trace? Why? What would I get out of it huh?"

"I don't know but I can think of something," Kia pleaded, she was obviously desperate.

"Well think fast," I said and let out a long breath. "Man I can't believe you."

"What do you mean?" she asked and I rolled my eyes at her, was she really that stupid?

"What do I mean? Geeze I don't know. How about the fact that while you're busy ragging me out for something I didn't even do your busy laying the moves on someone other than Trace? Talk about your own personal hypocrite," I said.

"Didn't even do? Come on Justin we all know what you're like," Kia answered and I glared at her.

"Oh really?" I asked her, "What am I like? Like you?"

"We're nothing a like," Kia snapped back and I shook my head.

"No we are. Because according to you we're a perfect match," I retorted, "No wonder Jen is so in love with us both. We're both assholes to the people we love."

"I don't hurt the people I love," she answered and I laughed at that.

"Really? Then what would you call this?" I asked her and she shrugged at me, "Yeah that's right you wouldn't. Because this is exactly what it is. You cheated on Trace."

"Okay so I cheated on him," she said and looked at me with tears in her eyes, "Are you happy now?"

"Yes," I smirked and leaned forward, "But I still need to tell him."

"No please don't," she said and grabbed my arm which I pulled away. "Let me tell him."

"Really?" I asked her, "Are you really going to tell him?"

"Yes," she replied with a nod and I glanced at her skeptically.

"When?" I asked.

"As soon as he comes back," she answered and looked at me, "But please Justin don't say anything."

"Fine," I muttered giving in to her, "But I swear if you haven't told him by five I'm telling him alright?"

"Alright," she nodded, and leaned forward to give me a hug but I backed away.

"Man you owe me," I told her and began walking away back to bed and Jen, "You owe me big time."
Chapter 12- part 2 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
here is part 2!! enjoy!!
Jen.

"Goodbye 2007! Hello 2008!" Kia yelled through the hotel room. I was sitting in front of the vanity with Sara sleeping soundly on my lap. Justin and I had flown to Miami for New Years as I was scheduled to host the New Years Party at Setai. I was really excited, because I would be performing a couple of my new songs. It was a change form Dreamgirls, I mean don't get me wrong I would always love, and sing the faves but I wanted to start showing the world the real Jennifer Hudson. Kia came over and leaned against the counter.

"Where's Trace?" I asked raising my eyes to the ceiling as Terry added eyeliner to my eyes.

"He and Justin went to go check out the studio and get it ready for Esmee," Kia said looking down at Sara. She reached over to run her fingers through her curls. "She's grown a lot."

"I know I can't believe she'll be two months if a couple days," I replied.

"Eyes closed," Terry said and I complied as he added fake eyelashes to my eyes.

"She had her first smile on Christmas day," I said and Kia smiled.

"Aw I missed it. I know I won't miss the next milestone," Kia answered as Terry's phone began to ring through the room.

"Excuse me ladies...hello...yeah." Terry said as he walked out of the bedroom.

"You haven't let Justin off the hook have you?" Kia asked.

"We haven't sat down and talked about it yet, but he is definitely not off the hook," I said knowing that's what she wanted to hear but truthfully I didn't know what I wanted to do. Kia kept quiet and looked away. "I know you want to protect me and I know you wish that you could have protected Crystal form Curtis but you have to let me do this on my own."


New Years was wonderful, the party went well and people responded great to my new songs. I was in the bathroom fixing my necklace, when Justin walked in, he wanted to take me out to dinner before I left tomorrow for North Carolina to film a movie.

"Jen you ready baby?" Justin asked.

"Yeah," I said smiling walking out and lacing our fingers together.

During dinner I kept thinking about what I wanted to say, I had been thinking about him and Jessica and what happened. The waiter came to pick up our plates and I didn't realize that I was staring into space. until Justin brushed his fingers against my cheek.

"Baby you've been quiet ever since we left," he said reaching to hold my hand.

"Justin...Have you talked to Jessica lately?" I asked. Justin was taken back from what I just laid on him. The waiter brought our dessert but I really didn't have an appetite.

"Is this your way of asking me about what happened?"

I kept quiet, Justin explained what happened that night and I felt relived that he'd stopped it before anything else could happen. Justin caught the attention of the waiter for the check and we left.

The ride back to the hotel was quiet. I went straight to the bedroom to get undressed and Justin went over to Trace and Kia's room to get Sara. He came back with a sleeping Sara in his arms. He laid her in her bassinet while I was in the bathroom wrapping my hair. He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him. I looked at our reflection from the mirror he looked so handsome. He began kissing my neck and shoulders.

"Justin?"

"Hmm?"

"What are we doing?" I asked. He stopped his kisses and looked up. "Justin I think were taking this marriage too seriously."

"What do you mean too seriously?" He asked moving to lean against the counter and facing me.

"What I mean is the kissing and the hugging. We need to get our priorities straight," I explained.

"We're married Jennifer, that's what married people do."

"Justin were on contract, where in it does it say that we make out behind closed doors?" I asked and he just looked away. There was a knock on the door and he went to answer it, when he came back he had a bouquet of yellow roses in his hand.

"These are for you, I'm going to take a walk," he said. I stayed in the bathroom until I heard the door close.

I woke up feeling the bed sink and lips on my cheek. I opened my eyes and closed them when lips hit them.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I replied and we both fell asleep.


January 28, 2008


"Where are we going?" I asked as we boarded the jet. I was taking a week off from filming and Kia had came bursting into my hotel room telling me she had a suprise for me and now were on a jet heading to I don't know where "You know I don't like suprises." I watched her sit Sara's carrier in the seat next to me.

"I think you'll like this one," she said smiling.

Justin and I had been keeping touch through the web cam. He was now a gadget freak. He'd been keeping busy with Esmee's album and reading some movie scripts, because he was getting the movie bug again. When we landed the red carpet was laid out for us and a black SUV pulled up.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked walking down the stairs, with Sara in my arms. Tiny got out of the car and held his arms out.

"Welcome the Bahamas ladies!" he called.

"The Bahamas?! What is Tiny doing here?" I yelled back.

"Come on Jenny!" Kia yelled heading over to the car. Tiny took Sara from me and strapped her into her car seat before helping me into the car and walking over to the driver's side. I was so shocked I didn't know what was going on. The Bahamas? "I thought we could use the vacation." Kia turned to face me. My brain was so busy trying to figure out what was going on I didn't even hear her say anything. We pulled up in front of this beautiful villa. Tiny opened the door for me and helped me and Kia out. Kia grabbed my hand and lead me up the stairs. I turned around to make sure Sara was ok which she was as Tiny unbuckled her. Kia used a key to open the door.

"How did you....Kia what is going on?" I said. She didn't respond so I didn't question her, I walked through the foyer behind her.

"Trace were here!" Kia yelled as Trace came running through from the back.

"Hey baby," Trace said kissing Kia on the lips. "Jen welcome to the Bahamas."

"Thanks...what's going on?" I asked him.

"Trace we better go check out the golf course before it gets dark," A familiar voice rang through the house and Justin came walking in from the back.

"What are you doing here?" We both said at the same time.

"Yeah what are you doing here Justin?" Kia asked angrily.

"Trace told me that he and I were going to take a guys weekend," Justin replied.

"Trace!?" This was supposed to be you, me and Jen. Not Justin," Kia said holding her hand on her hip.

"Suprise!" Trace yelled but nobody was amused. "I thought we all could get together for Justin's birthday. So Happy Birthday J!" Trace was smiling and we all remained silent, something didn't add up.

"Trace can I talk to you for a minute?" Kia asked pulling him over to the side. Justin and I stood there trying to figure out what they were talking about.

"Why didn't you tell me about this plan?" Kia asked.

"Because I knew you weren't going to be up for it," Trace said crossing his arms over his chest.

"You don't know that, maybe I would.."

"Come on Ki you can't stand Justin. You wouldn't be up for this that's why I kept it from you," Trace answered.

"We promised each other that we wouldn't keep secrets," Kia said visibly upset.

"I know by can you excuse this one time?" Trace asked.

"I guess."

"Good, now there's some thing else."

"What now?" Kia asked.

"I did this to try and bring Justin and Jen
together."

"Why would you do that? Jen doesn't want to be close with him."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I...just do." Kia said.

"We're going to have this conversation later," Trace said and came up to us. "Let me show you to your room."

"That's ok man she'll be staying in my room," Justin said grabbing my hand.

"Whoa hold up! I didn't see any paps around when we came through today. Jen will be staying with me in my room," Kia said grabbing my other free hand.

"Well she's my wife and she needs to be with her husband," Justin said pulling me towards him.

"Well Jen's my best friend and we have a lot to talk about," Kia said pulling me towards her.

"Guys! Please!" I said getting tired of them.

"Kia, Justin is my husband and I will be staying in with him plus you and Trace need some time alone," I said as Justin started walking just as we did so Tiny walked into the house with Sara in his arms and handed her to me and I moved in front of Justin and out of the corner of my eye I saw Justin stick out his tongue. "I saw that."

"This is our room," Justin said opening the double doors. I was blown way the walls were a natural color, King size bed, fire place it was absolutely beautiful. "I'll have Tiny put Sara's bassinet together." I just nodded and walked over to the balcony, the view was breath taking. I closed my eyes as the wind blew and arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm so glad the both of you are here," Justin whispered in my ear.

"Me too," I smiled when Sara started making noises and sucking on her hands. "You're getting mommy's shirt all wet."


"Let's see if I can get a good one," Kia said. After dinner Trace suggested that we play a game. Kia was sitting on Trace's lap across from us, while Justin was sitting up I laid against him. Everyone had to write down a question and put it in a hat and then it went around for someone to pick. Right now it was Kia's turn to ask the question. "Ooh, Justin this is for you, What's the worst thing that could happen to you?"

"Umm...my penis stops working," Justin said, I slapped his chest.

"That is not funny," I said. Justin and Trace laughed.

"No seriously I think losing Jen and Sara," Justin said, I remained silent.

"Ok Jenny your next," Kia said passing me the hat. I ruffled my hand in the hat and pulled out the folded paper and opened it.

"J you must have written this, what is your favorite Sex position Trace?" I asked with a smirk.

"I think we should ask everyone on this one," Trace said. "My favorite position is Kia on top." I screamed at his answer.

"Next!" Kia yelled.

"Kia are you going to answer the question?" Justin asked taking a sip of his beer.

"No."

"Well if you don't you have to do a dare," Justin said.

"Trace never said that in the beginning."

"Justin's right baby," Trace said. Kia stayed quiet,I didn't think she was going to say anything

"I like being on top," Kia said smiling.

"Ok this is getting to much for me," I said.

"Jen, same goes for you?" Kia said.

"No."

"Well then what's your favorite?" Trace asked.

"I don't know, I never had sex before. Enough about me why don't you ask Justin?" I said, changing the topic.

"Ok Justin?"

"I really enjoy hitting it from the back," Justin said.

"Well I think we don't have to worry about Jen, I think she will be able to answer this question before we go home," Trace said.

"I don't think so," Kia said sipping on her wine.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Oh come on Jen, you would never lose your virginity to someone you don't love," Kia said.

"You don't know that," I said scratching Justin's beard.

"I think I do, Jen you're not his type," Kia said.

"How do you know what my type is?" Justin asked. Kia rolled her eyes. "Maybe Jen's my type."

"Justin you have sex with boards not pillows," Kia
said.

"I think you've had to much to drink," Trace said taking Kia's glass from her.

"It's nice to see you man up not acting like a little bitch," Kia said. She was really drunk. Trace was silent.

"Kia!" I said.

"What!"

"Come on I'm taking you to bed," I said getting up and walking over to her.

"You're not taking me any where we still have a lot to talk about like how Trace tells me everything that comes out of Justin's mouth," she replied angrily.

"Kia go to bed, you're embarrassing yourself," Justin said.

"You know what Justin? Fuck You!" Kia yelled.

"Ok let's go," I said pulling her out of he room. I walked with her to her and Trace's room. I got her ready for bed and pulled the sheets back.

"Promise me you won't leave me," she whispered.

"I promise," I smiled and laid her down.


I was back in my room turning down the bed for Justin and me I threw the some of the pillows on the floor in the process I accidentally knocked over the clock. I sighed and I got on all fours and climbed onto the bed to reach over to pick it up. My nightgown was barely covering my behind and I knew that if Justin came in he would have a view. I heard the door close too late. I tried to rush and get myself together but two strong hands gripped my waist and I felt the bed move and the front of his jeans rubbed against me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting ready to hit it from the back," He whispered in my ear.

"Boy you better get off me," I said sternly. He rubbed the bulge that had formed in his pants against me before moving.

"I'm going to take a cold shower," he said walking into the bathroom. I got off the bed and fixed myself and walked over to Sara to check her breathing. I went back over to the bed and pulled the sheets back and slipped between them. I sighed when I heard the shower. I was having these weird feelings all over I tried to put them in the back of my head. I closed my eyes as sleep came over me.


"Jen?" I felt lips on my neck and tried to ignore them. "Jen?" An arm wrapped around my waist.

"Hmm?"

"Are you sleep?" Justin asked kissing my shoulder.

"Not anymore," I said opening my eyes then closing them from the sun. Justin was silent.
"What is it?"

"I'm horny," he confessed.

"What?" I said turning over to face him.

"I'm horny, come on let's do the nasty," He said kissing my lips.

"How did this come to your mind?" I asked laughing.

"Well Jen when you grow up you go through what is called puberty..."

"I know that smart ass, weren't you like this yesterday?"

"Yes I was," he said moving on top of me instantly and I opened my legs.

"We can't do the nasty," I said closing my eyes as his lips moved to my neck.

"Yes we can," he said rubbing is very hard member against me.

"No we can't, what about Sara?" I asked trying to be rational with him.

"We'll be quiet, come on you know you want to."

"Justin," I said laughing as he bit my neck, "You need to stop." Justin sighed and moved to lay next to me.

"What am I going to with this?" he said pointing to his penis.

"What you've been doing since you were 15 years old, use your hand." I said laughing. I pecked him on the lips and went to check on Sara.


Kia and I were laying out on the beach drinking ice tea with cute little umbrellas. Kia wore a Michael Kors chain coral bikini and gold jellys. While I laid out in a teal Victoria Secret maxi bra top dress. I sat up ant put sunscreen lotion on Sara. She amazed me everyday, she had long chubby legs that I like to bite. Puffy cheeks her daddy loved to smooch on.

"I'm thinking about getting Sara's ears pierced what do you think?" I said turning to Kia.

"I think you should."

"Has he said anything to you yet?"

"No," she said looking out to the sea. I laid back
on the chair with Sara on my chest. Trace had been giving Kia the silent treatment after what happened two nights ago. Trace was really hurt from what Kia said, he'd walk into the room speak to Justin and me and act as if Kia wasn't there. Even though Trace and Kia were going through their problems, Justin and I were getting closer. The day before he took me out on the golf course to teach me how to play. It was ok, a little boring, but Justin made it fun.

"Mmmm...two sexy Hershey bars at 2 o'clock," Kia said pulling off her sunglasses. I turned in her direction and saw two very handsome black men walking our way, their swim trunks hung low on their waist and their skin glistened from just coming out of the water, six packs on point. They looked good enough to eat. "Girl how dose my hair look?"

"It looks fine," I said still staring at them.

"You didn't even...look here they come."

"Excuse me are you Jennifer Hudson?" One of the guys asked.

"Yes I am."

"Can we have your autograph? You're so beautiful in person."

"Thank you," I replied taking that pen and paper from him.

"Why don't you guys sit down?" Kia said moving our purses and towels off the chair. They sat down and got comfortable. "Where are you guys from?" We could tell from their accents that they were from the states.

"Dallas, just enjoying a little vacation."

"So are we. What's your names?" Kia asked.

"David," the one sitting closer to Kia said.

"I'm Chris."

"It's nice to meet you both, this is Kia," I said
pointing a dreamy eyed Kia.

"Who is this little one?" Chris asked reaching over to touch Sara's foot.

"This is Sara, please excuse her. She's getting her beauty sleep," I said running my fingers through her hair. We continued are conversations, the guys were really nice. They bought us drinks, and Chris massaged my feet, just all around good guys. The sun moved higher, it was beaming on us and the umbrella that was covering us wasn't helping. "Can you guys help us move our thing over there this sun is too much?"

"Sure," Chris said. Him and David got up and moved our chair over to the shade. In the middle of this a paparazzo came over with his video camera.

"Hey Jennifer are you enjoying your vacation?" Kia ran over to cover Sara with a blanket.

"Dude go away," Chris said waving a towel at him.

"Jen where's Justin?"

"Man did you hear what I said?" Chris put down the beach chair and walked over to him. The paparazzo took a step back intimidated by his size.

"Jennifer are the rumors true about Justin and Jessica?" he asked. Kia and I started grabbing our things and heading back home until we saw Chris attack him.

"Give me the damn camera." Chris ruffled with him and took his camera and threw it.

"Dude that's a sixteen hundred dollar camera are you going to pay for that?"

"Kiss my ass." Chris said walking up behind us.


We made it back home in no time and since it was off the beach I invited Chris and David to dinner. I was looking in my purse for my key but the door opened before I could find it.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," Justin said fully dressed in his golf attire looking at the guys behind me. He moved to let us in. "Who..."

"Justin this is Chris and David we met them on the beach and I invited them to dinner," I said. Justin just stood there looking at them. Chris held out his hand first and introduced himself and David followed and we all went into the living room.

"Chris shooed a paparazzo on the beach," Kia said lying our things on the couch.

"How did they find out we were here?" Justin asked.

"Some one must have tipped them off," Kia said. We stood there in silence and I noticed Justin wasn't really comfortable with this.

"Why don't you guys go sit down while I lay Sara down?" I suggested. David and Chris followed Kia to the other couch and sat down. I grabbed Justin's hand and lead him to our bedroom.

"How can you bring someone off the street in here?" Justin said closing the door.

"They're really nice guys."

"You don't know what their agenda is," Justin said folding his arms. I laid Sara in her bassinet and grabbed the baby monitor.

"It's ok I promise," I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pecked his lips. He pulled me closer giving me a hug.

"Did the paps say anything to you?" Justin asked.

"They know about you and Jessica," I said. Justin remained quiet.


Dinner went well. Justin thanked Chris for what he did at the beach which made me really happy. Trace was finally talking to Kia again, Justin must have talked to him about it. I was laying down, my head in my hand in bed looking at Justin through the bathroom mirror brushing his teeth. His skin was a nice tan color, his pajama pants hung low on his waist. I smiled at the dimples on his lower back just above his behind. He turned off the water and lights and walked over to the bed.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked turning off the light on the night stand.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are," he said pulling the covers back and slipping between them. He pecked my lips and I kissed him back. He kissed me again a little longer and I slipped my tongue out lightly touching his and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer. His hand ran up my thigh. We continued our little make out session until Justin stopped me.

"Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" I asked. We stayed quiet and heard a moan and a small bang. "Are they doing what I think they're doing?"

"Yeah," he said smiling. We laid there as the moans became louder and the banging faster. "Damn Trace."

"They're going to wake up Sara," I said looking to see if she was still asleep.

"Doesn't hearing that get you in the mood?" Justin said getting on top of me.

"Are you serious?" I said rolling my eyes. Justin began laughing.

"I guess they're back on track," he said getting off of me.

"I hope I'll be able to get some sleep," I said.

"I know of a way to put you to sleep," Justin said rubbing my thigh.

"I don't think so," I said laying on his chest and closing my eyes.
Chapter 13 - Part 1 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
Ok here's a new chapter adn a new layout just to make things different!! Also be warned the chapter is rated NC-17 :) enjoy!!!
Chapter 13.

Jen.



Justin and I were sitting in the middle of the living room with Sara sitting in Justin's lap playing with her toys. We were still in the Bahamas and Justin's birthday was in a day or so and I had no idea what to get him.

"So, what do you want for your birthday?" I asked folding one of Sara's shirts.

"I already have everything I want," he said smiling at me.

"Come on J there has to be something."

"Turning 27 is enough for me right now, but if I think of something I'll let you know," he said and I nodded my head before finishing to fold the laundry. Kia walked into the room and sat on the couch a few minutes later.

"Have a nice night?" I asked looking at Kia.

"What?" she asked looking between Justin and I.

"You know what, your screaming could be heard all through the house," I said with a smirk.

"Oh...Yeah sorry about that," she apologized.

"It's ok I'm just glad to see you and Trace back on track," I said getting up.

"Jen can I help with the clothes?" Justin suddenly asked as I did so, I looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah," I replied as he handed Sara off to Kia, he picked up the basket and I flowed close behind him to the bedroom.

"What're your plans for today?" I asked as he put the basket down and I put our clothes in separate piles on the bed.

"I was just going to lounge around," he answered with a shrug. There was a knock on the door we both turned to see Trace standing in the doorway phone attached to his ear. "Hey man."

"Hey, sorry to interrupt but they moved up the video shoot to tomorrow so you need to pack your shit and go. Your flight leaves in four hours," he told Justin.

"Four hours?" Justin asked shocked.

"Yeah sorry man."

"Okay, I'll be ready," Justin answered as Trace left.

"It's a good thing I did the laundry," I said laughing.

"Yeah." I could tell he was upset as I went over to the closet to get his suit case and plopped it on the bed.

"What are you doing?" he asked staring at me.

"I'm getting ready to pack your bag," I explained and he gently took hold of my wrist.

"Jen you don't have to do that."

"I know, but I'm your wife and that's what wives do to take care of their husbands," I said smiling.


I zipped up the last bag when Justin walked in with Sara on his shoulder.

"I packed Sara's and mine since we're going to leave with you," I told him and I watched him put Sara down and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, my hands ran up his arms and to his shoulders He leaned in and kissed me sweetly. I looked in his eyes and got lost in them. I saw the sweet, kind Justin the Justin who would tell me how beautiful I was or kiss me when ever he felt like it and truthful. The Justin who made jokes about my body or talk down to me was no more.

"Jen?"

"Yes."

"I want us to consummate our marriage." I felt my heart skip a beat. Did he say what I think he said.

I nodded my head. "OK."


The car pulled around with Tiny in the driver seat and Mike in the passengers. Mike got out and put our bags in the car then Kia and Trace were first to get in then Sara, Justin and I. The ride to the airport was quiet and Justin played with my fingers and wedding band, he'd been like that for the past couple days always, wanting to hold my hand and I liked it. It was like he needed me.

We said our goodbyes at the airport and went our separate ways. During my flight I kept thinking of a way to see Justin for his birthday, but shooting was to start back up tomorrow and I Definitely did want to ask for the day off but I knew that wouldn't be professional.

"Maybe I could fly out as soon as shooting is over," I said to Kia.

"Yeah," Kia said not paying any attention.

"Kia what is wrong with you? You've been acting this way since we left," I told her.

"Acting like what?"

"Like you don't know what's going on."

"I just have a lot on my mind."

"Like what?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now."

We ended it with that not wanting to upset her. The next day shooting ended for me early in the morning at like eight so I had Kia book me a flight to London at noon. I had her stay with Sara since her little body had had enough traveling. I arrived in London at around six and talked to Justin soon as we landed, the third time that day, he had called just to say that he missed me, he was so cute. Mike lead me to the car and tipped the bag handlers.

"This should be a nice suprise for Justin," Mike said making conversation.

"Yeah I hope so."

"Lynn is here and she suggested that you stay in the hotel around the block so Justin won't see you."

I nodded. I was so tired, but I had so much to do. I was unpacking my bag when there was a knock on the door and I went over and opened it.

"Jennifer!" Lynn said pulling me into a hug. "How are you?"

"I'm fine how are you? You're looking beautiful as usual," I said.

"Thank you girl, taking it a day at a time."

"Come inside," I said moving out the way.

"I was going to go look for a restaurant to have Justin's dinner at. I wanted to know if you wanted to go with me..."

"Of course," I said smiling.

"Good," Lynn said smiling. Lynn and I had a great time just walking around London, sight seeing and we even picked out a nice restaurant that we both thought Justin would enjoy. Lynn pulled me into a lingerie store. "My son would love to see you in this." She held up a sheer red night gown.

"I'm looking for silk. Something simple," I said looking around.

"I think I found the perfect one," Lynn said smiling.


"Ready Jen?" Mike knocked on my bedroom door later on that same day. I was still tired from my early morning flight but made an effort not to be for Justin.

"Yeah," I said putting on my bracelet.

"You look beautiful," Mike said.

"Thank you," I replied looking down at myself. I wore a skin tight, long sleeve black dress with beading around the neckline. Mike held my hand, leading me through the restaurant to the back private booth that Lynn reserved. Lynn and Trace were waiting.

"Here she is," Lynn said moving to give me a hug.

"You look beautiful," I said kissing her cheek. She wore a black pant suit.

"So do you."

"Hey Trace," I said moving to kiss his cheek.

"Hey." I could tell he was still hurt about what had happened in the Bahamas. We all sat down to wait for Justin, having small conversation. They asked about Sara and I showed Lynn pictures of her on my phone.

"Here's the man of the hour," Tiny said coming in first.

"Suprise!" We all said and Justin stood there shocked.

"Happy birthday baby." Lynn was first to go up then Trace, after him it was my turn.

"Happy birthday," I said standing in front of him.

"Thank you," he said. I pecked his lips and wiped the remaining lip gloss on his lips.

Dinner was great, he was so suprised that I was there he kept staring at me. During dinner I would rub his leg under the table, he whispered in my ear telling me how sexy I was. He opened his presents and loved the watch I bought him and the camera Trace bought him, telling him he had to capture Sara's first steps on it. We said our goodbyes and head out the back way.

"Are you really here?" Justin asked me.

"Yes, I'm here," I said laughing as we pulled up in front of the hotel. Justin helped me out of the car.

"So this is where you've been staying all day?"

"Yep," I said as we walked through the long hall way. Mike did a great job of keeping me a secret from Justin and the public.

"I have to check something at the front desk. Will you guys be ok?" Mike asked smiling. Justin and I nodded looking at each other and I lead him over to the elevator. We waited for the guest to get off then we were the only ones in the elevator. I pushed the button for the 25th floor and Justin stood behind me. I could feel his breath on my neck as I leaned back into him and his hands went around my waist.

"I want to rip this dress off of you," He whispered in my ear.

"Maybe you'll get the chance," I whispered back. The bell rang through the elevator and the doors opened. I was first to get off then Justin close behind. I reached into my purse to get my room key and Justin gripped my behind, letting me know he wanted me to hurry up. I opened the door and gasped at what I saw. Room service had done a great job. Rose petals lead to the bedroom, where the light was flickering under the door.

"Jen what's going on?"

I grabbed his hand lacing our fingers we followed the trail to the bedroom. I opened the door, and the room was filled with candles and the bed was turned down and there were bouquets of flowers on the night stands and petals on the floor and bed. I turned to him and looked into his eyes.

"I'm ready to connect with you, I'm ready for the next step."


"Are you sure?" he asked pulling me closer to him.

"Yes," I said smiling, and kissed him before going into the bathroom to get his robe. I laid his robe on the bed went over to him. I started unbuttoning his shirt pulling it out of his pants then I started on his pants, namely his belt then zipper.

"Jenn?"

"The masseuses will be here in 20 minutes," I said continuing what I was doing, he pulled his shirt off laying it on the chair. I let his pants fall around his ankles and hooked my fingers around his boxers and pulled them down. I couldn't help but to look at his semi erect penis.

"Jennifer?" he whispered lifting my chin up. I helped him put his robe on and turned around.

"Can you unzip me?" I asked. His fingers pulled down my zipper then started on my bra but I moved before he could finish. "Thanks, I can finish the rest." I walked into the bathroom.

"You're killing me!" he yelled as I shut the door.

I came back out with my robe on but Justin was missing. I walked into the living room where the masseuses and Justin were waiting.

"Mrs. Timberlake you can lay on this table. Mr. Timberlake the one next to hers," one of the masseuses said. I followed her directions and she held the sheet up so I could take off my robe. I laid on the table and she covered my bottom with the sheet. I turned my head to see Justin staring back at me, he raced over to grab my hand and intertwined our fingers.

The massage was great, Justin would rub the tip of his fingers on my hand, and rub is thumb on the back of it. When it was over Justin tipped the masseuses while I ran into the bathroom to get ready. I slipped on a white night gown with black lace embroidery around the bust. When I came out Justin's back faced me and he was playing with the stereo.

"Hey," I said getting his attention. He turned around and stared at me. I played with my fingers out of nervousness.

"You're so beautiful," He whispered.

"Thanks." He leaned in and kissed my lips.

"I'm going to take care of you." I nodded and became submissive, I put all my trust in him. He pulled me over to the side of the bed and stood in front of me. I watched him pull the covers back on the bed and untie his robe,which he let fall to the floor. "Lay down."

I did what he asked and laid on the middle of the bed, when I had done so he moved on top of me, and I opened my legs so he could ease between them. He leaned down and kissed my lips, pulling my bottom lip between his. He sat up on his knees and his hands ran up my thighs.

"Sit up," he said and I did what he asked. He pulled my night gown over my head, throwing it on the floor and kicking back the covers at the end of the bed as he did so. He leaned over me forcing me on my back, laying me in front of him in nothing but a black bra and panties.

His hand ran up my stomach to cup my breasts and I ran my hands up his arms over his shoulders and down his back. He laid flesh to flesh on top of me, capturing my lips with his making our kisses passionate and intense. He set a small rhythm as our tongues massaged each other. I broke the kiss so I could breathe, he was heavier then I thought he would be.

"You're heavy," I said smiling and closed my eyes. He began kissing my jaw, making a trail down to my neck. I was so engulfed with his kisses that I didn't notice his hand moving between my legs.

"J?" I asked when I felt his finger inside me.

"It's ok just relax," he soothed and his finger began to move. I leaned back and enjoyed the pleasure he was giving me. My hips moved when his finger increased pressure and I ran my fingers through his hair as the knot in my stomach began to tighten. I felt wetness begin to form then it stopped.

"Why did you..." I began but he cut me off, kissing my lips. He leaned over me, pulling me close to him on his side as he unhooked my bra and flung it on the floor before laying me back on my back. My breasts moved as I re-adjusted myself and Justin laid on top of me, staring at them. I felt my nipples stare back at him, before he leant down and softly captured them in his lips. I let out a small moan as he nibbled and sucked on my right breast before slowly moving to the left, leaving a trail of kisses between them. I felt my body heat up as I ran my fingers through his hair and down his neck. When he was done he reached out to massage my breasts and pinch my nipples. He sat up on his knees, and let his hands travel down my stomach to my hips where he hooked his fingers around my panties. I lifted my hips helping him pull them down my legs, where he threw them unceremoniously onto the growing pile on the floor.

He reached over me, pulling the draw out and pulling out a condom. I averted my eyes to the ceiling, for some reason I wasn't nervous and I felt this calm come over me. This was my husband and no one ever saw me this way but him, I felt content about that. I felt his hand cup my face and I looked into his eyes.

"Are you ready?" he asked but I couldn't speak instead I just nodded my head. He smiled and kissed me, hovering over me and positioning himself above my entrance. I gripped his hips, anxious about what was going to happen next. His eyes stayed locked with mine as he entered me slowly.

"Ow."

"I know it hurts baby, but it'll get better I promise," he whispered, leaning forward and kissing me. He stayed still so I could adjust to his size, I moved my hips thinking it would help and Justin let out a moan. Then I did it again letting him know I was ready, he thrust hips slowly setting a rhythm. Ten seconds later we were both sweating and panting against each other, our lips were slightly open recycling our breathing back and forth. "You feel so good."

He thrust into me deeper, leaning his head in my neck and sucking and biting. I closed my eyes and opened my legs, pushing up to him. Which caused him to let out a moan. My hands ran over his slick back.

"Faster." I whispered in his ear and his hips picked up the pace.

"Like that?"

"Mmmm...yeah..."

I laid my head to the side and closed my eyes, letting my mind wonder about this man who was giving me pleasure like never before. The feeling of him moving inside me, the smell of our sex, the candles in the air, the sound of the bed springs moving from our rhythm and head board lightly hitting the wall. His hips moved in a circular motion and I lost it, my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Uhh...J," I raised my legs higher on his hips. He held himself up with one arm and had a firm grip on my thigh with the other. I wiped the sweat from his forehead and rubbed my thumb on his bottom lip, he opened his mouth taking my thumb into his mouth. He never looked so sexy to me. I raised my arms gripping the pillow under my head. Our rhythmic panting turned into Uh's and Ah's.

"Oh...uhhh...Jenn...you're so tight." Justin readjusted himself, sitting up on all fours pulling my legs up so my knees were barely touching my chest, my breasts were bouncing from his thrusts. Our skin slapping and moans could be heard through the room.

"J?...Mmmm." I looked down between us at Justin hips moving into overdrive. I felt my walls clench around him. "Ahhh!"

"I can't hold...Nagh!" Justin collapsed on top of me and I ran my hands over his back as he went through his tremors.

"Shhh," I whispered in his ear, then he said the most important three words.

"I love you," he said barely above a whisper.

"I love you too."


"How do you turn...Ok got it." I turned my head and a camera lens facing me. "Say good morning baby."
"Good morning," I said tiredly. The bell rang and the doors of the elevator opened. Justin and I stepped on Big Mike right behind us. "Who gets up this early?" I leaned my head against the elevator wall.

"Big Mike did you have a good sleep last night.?" Justin asked turning the camera on him.

"Yeah, How about you?"

"I had a great sleep last night," Justin said looking at me. The bell rang and the doors opened. Mike lead us down to the Gym where Justin wanted to go work out before shooting this morning. 5:30 a.m. that's what time it was. After last night I just wanted to lay in bed all day with him but I knew that wasn't going to happen. Mike held the door for us as we walked into the gym. "Nobody's here good." Justin handed Mike the camera and went straight to the weights. I went in the corner to the stereo turning it on and putting in my work out CD. Rick Ross Hustlin blared through the gym. I stretched my arms and legs before going over to the treadmill. I had gained a little weight since starting filming for the part so I decided to come down with J to tone up.

I turned on the treadmill and started my warm up for five minutes, when the song changed to Outcast's B.O.B I hiked up the speed to a light jog. My eyes followed Justin walking over to Mike and taking the camera from him then walking towards me. He stood next to me filming.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Watching my sexy wife work out," he said as he reached over to touch the control panel.

"Don't you even think about it," I said glaring at him. He smiled and pushed the speed up twice. My light jog turned into a fast one. "Justin quit playing."

He stood there camera still on me, laughing. He reached over and punched the button three more times. Now I was running.

"Justin Stop!" I yelled. He and Mike hunched over laughing.

"Five more minutes babe," he said laughing.

"I'm going to get a cramp," I said laughing with them. He reached over and turned the speed down for me to walk. "That wasn't funny."

"Yes it was," Justin and Mike laughed.

"I'm going to get some water ya'll want some?" Mike asked after a while.

"Yeah," Justin and I said at the same time. Justin watched him leave then tuned back to me.

"My tities hurt," I said laughing, holding my breast as I walked trying to get my heart rate down.

"They should after I bit on them last night," Justin said sitting on the bench.

"I don't know what your talking about," I said with a smirk.

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Am I going to have to make you say it?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Jen, what did we do last night?"

"I'll tell you if you turn the camera off," I said as I continued to walk.

"No, I want you to tell the camera," he said punching the button to zoom in on me. I stayed silent thinking he would turn the camera off.

"We had sex," I said with a smirk.

"How many times?"

"Twice," I said holding up two fingers. "Do you know who we sound like?"

"Who?"

"Britney and Kevin," I said laughing. "We should make Chaotic 2."

"Hell No!" Justin yelled getting off the bench.


Justin and I went back to our hotel room to get ready to head over to the studio where they would be shooting the video.

"Forty-five minutes guys," Mike said getting off the elevator.

"Okay," Justin said taking a swig of his water and grabbing my hand, he intertwined our fingers together and reached into his pocket pulling out our room key and opening the door. Tiny brought over Justin's bags since he insisted on staying with me at my hotel. Justin sat the key on the table and I went straight to the bedroom and collapsed face first on the made up bed. I closed my eyes and ten seconds later I felt a sting on my behind.

"Wake up babe, gotta take a shower." I opened one eye and saw Justin take off his shirt.

"Okay, you first," I said closing my eyes. He came over and kissed my cheek.

"I want you to come in with me."

"Maybe next time," I said, I was really tired.

"Jenn," he whined, nuzzling his face in my neck.

"Seriously J I'm really tired let me get ten minutes," I said sternly.

"Ok," he said getting up. "You're going to get it later."

"Yeah whatever," I muffled in the comforter.


I was sitting in the doctors office reading the new issue of People magazine. Kia had been sick for the past week and it took me that long to convince her to go to the doctor before we went back home. It'd been three weeks since I left London and Justin and I talked everyday, sometimes twice since we used the web came a lot so he was able to see Sara.

We hadn't really talked about that night, I think were both confused about it were just waiting for one of us to say something serious about the words that were said, Love. What did he mean when he said I love you, did he mean that I love you as a close friend or I'm in love with you. This whole marriage, contract or whatever you want to call it had me so confused.

"Jen?" I looked up and saw Kia, she didn't look very happy.

"Hey, sweetie is everything ok?"

"Yeah just the flu."

"Ok, ready to go?" I asked putting the magazine in my purse.

"Yeah but we have to stop by Cvs to get my prescription."

"Sure," I said nodding my head standing up, I picked up my purse and Mike picked up Sara in her carrier and lead us out the door. During the plane ride Sara was my only company since Kia slept through the whole flight. Sara was beginning to show more of her personality everyday. She was a real social butterfly, whenever I brought her around to the other cast members she would smile and coo. I think she was starting to recognize her name now.

"Ah-ah!" Sara screamed.

"What are you doing Sar-Sar?...huh?" I asked watching her wave her toy around.


Mike punched in the code to open the gate and watched it open. A white truck came into view.

"What is going on?" Mike said first. We pulled up behind the truck and Kia was the first to get out, running through the garage. I unbuckled Sara laying her against my chest and getting out the car. I walked up to the two guys sitting at the end of the truck.

"Excuse me, what are you here for?" I asked.

"We're here to drop of furniture for a ...Mr. Timberlake?" One of the guys said looking at his clipboard. Furniture? I don't remember him telling me about furniture. I walked into the foyer getting ready to go up the stairs when Lynn started to come down.

"Hey sweetie have a good flight?" she asked giving me a hug.

"It was good, Lynn what's going on?" I asked.

"Why don't you go up and see?" she said smiling and kissing Sara's forehead. I continued up the stairs and when I got to the top I ran into a beautiful black woman.

"Hi, Jennifer it's nice to meet you, I'm sure you wondering what's going on."

"Yes I am," I said checking this woman out, wondering what was she doing in my home.

"Follow me." She grabbed my hand and led me into one of the guest rooms.

"Trace put that down you're getting it dirty!" I heard Kia yell as I walked into the room.

"OH my..." was all I could say. I walked into the room and was shocked at what I saw. The walls had large brown and pink circles on them and the floors were hardwood floors covered in plastic to protect them, and there was an oak crib lined with bedding that matched the walls and a matching oak rocking chair in the corner. I turned to see Trace holding a blanket and Justin standing by the closet.

"Hey Jen," Trace said.

"What's going on?" I asked looking between the woman and Justin.

"Jen this is Shalena Smith she is an expert at nursery designs. She helped me put this all together," Justin replied smiling. "As you can see we're not done yet but we should be later this evening."

"You know I don't like suprises," I said smiling. I couldn't believe he did all this, it was amazing.


"Eyes closed please," Terry said adding mascara to my eyelashes. My glam squad was at home with me getting me ready for the Oscars. I was nervous for one reason only and that was because tonight was the first night I was leaving Sara alone with Justin.

"I pray that when I come home my baby doesn't have a leg missing," I said and everyone in the room began laughing.

"She's going to be fine," Kia said unzipping the black bag my dress was in. Terry finished my makeup, and Kayla combed finished combing my bangs. When she was done I got up and Kia handed me my dress which I put on with a smile.

I love red carpet events, I was so glad the Oscars didn't get canceled, so now I could have a do over for last years dress. I stood in front of the mirror and couldn't help but to smile at what I saw. I wore a empire waist white Roberto Cavalli dress with embodied beading around the neck and bust. Kia held the back of my dress up as I walked down the stairs.

"J? baby I'm gone!" I yelled when I reached the bottom. Justin came in with Sara laying on his shoulder.

"You look beautiful," He said and pecked me on the lips.

"Thank you," I said kissing Sara's cheek and walking towards the door.

"I think I should go with you. I don't want Javier taking you home," he said.

"Trust me he's not my type," I said before the door closed.


"I didn't know John Stewart was so funny," Kia said laughing.

"It was a good show," Mike said opening the garage door leading us into the dark house. I turned on the kitchen light and walked into the foyer. I held onto the railing, taking off my shoes before climbing the stairs. The only light upstairs was from Sara's room and I stood in the doorway smiling at the sight in front of me. Justin was sitting in the rocking chair with Sara laying on his chest, both sleeping soundly. I walked over, leaning down and kissed his lips. I watched his eyes flutter open and smiled.

"Hey," he said hoarsely.

"Hey." I took a step back as he got up and laid Sara in the crib and turned on her mobile. I smiled as the tune Take It From Here rang through the room. Justin turned on her baby monitor and grabbed the other one. He reached over, taking his hand in mine and leading us to our bedroom, closing the door behind him.
Chapter 13- Part 2 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
here is justin's part enjoy!!
Justin.


I was sitting in the living room, on the floor with Sara in my lap, a few hours later when Jen walked in. She had been very tired, thanks to Kia and..... Yeah well she was tired, so when Sara woke up this morning I let her sleep and came in here to spend some alone time with my daughter.

"Morning," she smiled and walked over to us. I looked up and smiled back as she reached us.

"Morning," I grinned, she bent down and kissed my lips before doing the same to Sara. "Were you doing laundry?"

"Yeah. What time did she wake up?" Jen asked, running a hand through Sara's hair which had grown a few inches since she was born.

"Oh a few hours ago," I replied as Sara reached for her stuffed giraffe that sat a few feet away. "You?"

"About an hour ago. Then I decided to do laundry," Jen replied and leaned forward to grab Sara her toy, handing it to her. I laughed and shook my head, that girl amazed me.

"I can't believe it," I said and watched her place the laundry basket down on the couch. "You did laundry before coming to see us? I'm hurt." Jen laughed and shook her head.

"You'll get over it," she smiled, "Thanks by the way."

"For what?" I asked and she gestured to Sara.

"For getting her up and all," she smiled, "Letting me sleep in."

"No problems," I smiled and looked down at Sara, kissing the top of her head. "It gave me a chance to spend a few extra moments with her, besides you looked like you needed the sleep." Jen smiled and leaned forward to kiss my cheek, before getting up and moving to the couch, dumping the pile of clean clothes on it.

"Yeah I did, you?" she asked, sorting through the pile of clothes. I shook my head.

"Couldn't sleep," I admitted.

"That makes two of us. I'm glad they stopped when they did," she answered and I agreed.

"Me too," I told her and she smiled. We sat in silence as she folded a few more clothes, and I played with Sara, making funny noises to match the toys. Jen laughed.

"So what do you want for your birthday?" she asked me, folding one of Sara's shirts and placing it back in the basket.

"I already have everything I want," I smiled at her. She smiled back and shook her head.

"Come on J," she said and picked up another of Sara's shirts. "There has to be something."

"Turning 27 is enough for me right now," I told her, "But if I think of anything I'll let you know." She nodded and continued to fold the laundry, a few minutes later Kia walked into the room and sat next to Jen on the couch. I raised an eyebrow.

"Have a nice night?" Jen asked her, and Kia looked between the two of use.

"What?" she asked, she was definitely sure I had told Jen, I pretended to be focusing on Sara, but I was really eavesdropping on their conversation.

"You know what," Jen continued with a smirk, "Your screaming could be heard all through the house."

"Oh..." Kia replied, she was obviously still feeling guilty, "Yeah sorry about that."

"It's ok," Jen answered her, standing up, "I'm just glad to see you and Trace back on track." I took that as my cue and picked up Sara, and stood up.

"Jen," I said staring at her, "Can I help with the clothes?"

"Yeah," Jen nodded, not noticing anything as I quickly handed Sara to Kia and grabbing the laundry basket in my arms and high tailed it out of the room before Jen began asking questions that would lead to both me and Kia getting in trouble.

"So what're your plans for today?" Jen asked as we entered the bedroom and I dumped the basket on the bed. She began taking the clothes out and placing them on the bed.

"I was just going to lounge around," I told her, noticing she still hadn't noticed anything wrong. So I didn't push my luck. Jen didn't say anything, so I shrugged it off and a few minutes later we heard a quick knock on the door before Trace walked in the a phone to his ear. I hadn't seen him since yesterday. "Hey man."

"Hey," Trace replied and looked around the room, "Sorry to interrupt but they moved the video shoot to tomorrow so you need to pack your shit and go. Your flight leaves in four hours."

"Four hours?" I asked, was he crazy?? Where did this come from?

"Yeah sorry man," Trace apologized and I nodded, glancing at Jen.

"Okay, I'll be ready," I answered as he left the room.

"It's a good thing I did the laundry," Jen laughed and I glared at her. How did she find this funny? I was going to be alone AGAIN for my birthday!

"Yeah," I grumbled as she went over to the closet to grab something. She didn't even notice I was upset! She came out a few moments later with my suitcase, and plopped it on the bed, where there was room amongst the clothes. "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting ready to pack your bag," she replied and I shook my head. Now she was packing my bags? I was going to miss her like crazy.

"Jen you don't have to do that," I told her taking her wrist in my hand. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I know, but I'm your wife and that's what wives do to take care of their husbands," she reasoned, and I wondered what I would do without her.

"I'm going to really miss you," I whispered , placing my hands on her hips and pulling her close. She smiled and kissed my lips gently.

"I know, and I'm going to miss you," she said and I looked at her.

"Really?"

"Yes really," she laughed and patted my shoulder, "Now why don't you go get Sara? Spend a few more minutes with her before you go."

"Okay," I sighed, reluctant for some reason to be away from her any longer than I had to. But I pulled away, the anxiousness of being with Sara a bit longer motivating me, I didn't know how long it would be until I would get to see her again. "I'll be right back."


I came back to the room with Sara on my shoulder, fast asleep and Jen had just zipped up the last bag.

"I packed Sara's and mine since were going to leave with you," she explained at my quizzical look and I nodded, putting Sara down and walking over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close, as her hands ran up my arms and rested on my shoulders. I leaned in and kissed her, savoring every minute of it before pulling away and glancing down at her. She smiled, and looked almost serene, it was then that I realized something. I LOVED HER. And it wasn't just that fleeting crazy love I usually got with women, no this was the real deal. The one hundred percent real deal. Yes I had liked her in the past, admired her, but now I LOVED her, and I wanted to show that to her.

"Jen?" I asked, and she looked up at me.

"Yes?" she asked, and I took in deep breath.

"I want us to consummate our marriage," I told her slowly. She didn't say anything at first, just stood there, questioning me with those eyes before nodding.

"OK."


All the way to the airport, I was on semi-high, semi-low ride. I was happy that I finally figured out how I felt about Jen, without being complicated by my feelings but I was also depressed that I wouldn't get to see her or Sara on my birthday. So I held onto her hand for dear life, not noticing how I played with the wedding band on her finger as I did so. I was too distracted, but as soon as we pulled up to the airport I fell hard back into reality. I was leaving her.

"I don't want to go!" I whined and clung to her hand for support. She smiled at me and placed a hand on my cheek before kissing me.

"You have to," she said with half a laugh, even I knew she was upset that we couldn't spend more time together like we'd wanted.

"No I don't," I answered stubbornly, so much so that I didn't notice Kia and Trace glaring at each other from behind us. "I could just tell Johnny that I..."

"No you can't," Jen finished and gave me another kiss. "You know he'd go flying mad if you did."

"You're right," I sighed and pulled her close to me, although it wasn't that close as Sara was between us in her arms, not that I minded. "You're always right."

"I am?" she laughed and pulled away from me, "No I'm not."

"Yeah you are," I whispered and kissed her, before Tiny interrupted with a very LOUD cough.

"J..." his voice came from some where and I gave a frustrated sigh.

"Alright, hold your horses," I said and smiled at Jen. "Bye."

"Bye," she whispered and kissed me one last time.

"Bye munchkin," I told Sara, kissing her nose quickly as Tiny was glaring at me. "I'll see you guys real soon ok?"

"Definitely," Jen smiled, "And I'll be waiting to.... well you know..."

"Yeah I do. So will I," I smiled and picked up my duffle, "Bye."

"Bye," Jen called after me as I walked away. "Fly safe!"


When I arrived in London the first thing I did was call Jen, she was tired but listened to my complaining as I whined about how much I missed her and Sara. The next time I called her she sounded really busy so I hung up quickly. Now I was getting upset, I had not spoken to Jen in a few hours and my mother, who had flown in from LA to be with me on my birthday was rolling her eyes at me and slapping my hand away from the phone.

"Leave her alone," mamma hissed as I reached for the phone for the tenth time that evening, "Go back to work."

"But..." I began but my mother shook her head and grabbed the phone.

"No buts," he replied and kissed my cheek, "Go finish your work and I'll see you tonight okay? Then we can call Jennifer together."

"But mamma!" I called but she had already stepped out of the room. I groaned and leaned back in my chair with a pout.

"Don't look so grumpy," Trace laughed as soon as mamma had gone and I glared at him.

"It's my birthday!" I whined and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Yeah so?" he asked.

"My wife hasn't even..." I began but Trace cut me off.

"Maybe she's busy," Trace cut in, "She'll probably call you before you go to bed tonight."

"Are you..." I began but cut myself off as I reached for the phone, being able to grab it before Trace could snatch it from me.

"J!" Trace said and I rolled my eyes at him as I turned the chair away from him and dialed Jen's number.

"Hello?" she asked after like the tenth ring, she sounded sleepy.

"Hey baby," I grinned and leaned back in the chair. "What ya doing?"

"Oh.... well you know..." she began and I nodded. "Why'd you call?"

"Well.." I began and wondered if I should tell her about the fact that it was my birthday and she had an obligation to wish me, but I decided against it. "I just wanted to tell you I missed you."

"You did?" she laughed and it made me smile. "Well that's very nice. I miss you too, but I really need to go now J. They're calling me back on set."

"But we haven't even talked!" I complained and sighed heavily hoping she'd get it.

"I know, but I'll call you later on tonight okay? What time you finishing?" she asked and I shrugged.

"When I die," I grumbled and rubbed my hand over my face. "I don't want to be here."

"I know you don't," she sympathized, "But look J..."

"I know, I know," I muttered right as Timbaland walked in with Madonna close behind him. "Me too. I miss you."

"I miss you too," she whispered back, "Bye J."

"Bye," I muttered but she'd already hung up. I snapped my phone shut and turned my attention to work, at least I should get something done right?


A few hours later, I was heading back to the hotel when Tiny had this bright idea to make us head straight to whatever restaurant my mother had decided we should be at. I moaned and groaned about it, since I was very tired and needed a hot shower.

"Tiny can you slow down?" I asked as the car pulled up in front of the building and Tiny dashed out the car, opening the door for me and yanking me out.

"We're late, hurry up," he said ignoring my last comment totally. I sighed and followed him into the restaurant.

"Please slow down!" I called after him as he took long strides to get to where ever my mother and Trace had seated themselves, again Tiny ignored me and lead me to the very back of the establishment.

"Here's the man of the hour," Tiny said, and I squinted to see. It was very dark in here and Tiny blocked my view.

"Suprise!" I jumped at the sound of the voices and Tiny stepped aside, finally I could see where we were and my mouth dropped open.

"Happy birthday baby." Mamma said coming up to me and kissing my cheek. I grumbled something in response as Trace walked over and gave me a hug.

"Happy birthday man," he whispered in my ear as I pulled away, and looked over his should to where I had been staring the whole time. "J? You know it's polite to say thank you after.." I pushed him aside so I could get a better view, ignoring his protests as I stared at the sight before me.

"Happy birthday," Jen said, snapping me out of my trance and stepping up to me. I managed to smile and grabbed her waist, pulling her close and smelling her.

"Thank you," I replied as she pecked my lips and wiped the remaining lip gloss off my lips with her thumb. "What are you..."

"I got Kia to book me a flight," Jen grinned and led us to the table where my mother and Trace and re-took their seats. "Shooting finished early so I thought I'd come up and surprise you. Are you surprised?"

"Definitely," I grinned and kissed her cheek, "Thank you. I thought you'd forgotten. Where's Sara?"

"I left Sara with Kia, she's been traveling so much it was beginning to take it's toll," she laughed and I nodded before leaning in to kiss her again. I was a bit disappointed that Sara wasn't here but Jen made up for it by being there and looking gorgeous as usual.

"You look great," I told her and looked up at my mother and Trace and Tiny, "Thanks guys."

"You're welcome baby," mamma grinned, "Now would you like your presents?"

"You mean there's more?" I asked and my eyes bulged as she and Jen both moved to pull out two HUGE bags filled with gifts and they all laughed. "Guys, you didn't have to! I mean having Jen here is enough for me."

"Well that is my gift to you," Jen said leaning in to me and pressing her lips against my ear, "These are from them. Oh and I have one more thing for you."

"What?" I asked her and watched as she pulled out a sleek black box from somewhere and placed it in front of me. "Jenn..."

"Go on open it," she nodded and I smiled, kissing her before I did so and telling her how good she looked AGAIN as she rubbed my leg under the table.

"Thanks," I smiled and ripped off the ribbon that had been attached to the box before opening it carefully. I gasped at what I saw and slowly pulled out the watch from it's case.

"Turn it around," she said and I did so. On the back there was an inscription. To Justin, Happy 27th Birthday. Love and Kisses Jen and Sara.

"Oh my god!" I told her and looked at her, ignoring my mother's curses at me using the lord's name in vain. "I LOVE it."

"Really?" she asked with wide eyes and I nodded.

"Really. Thanks," I told her, placing a kiss on her lips. "Can you clasp it on?"

"Sure," she smiled and helped me put it on. I was never taking this off. I knew it sounded silly, it was just a watch but it was from Jen and she had made it something that no one else would ever get me.

During the rest of the dinner I got more gifts, including a brand new spiffy camera from Trace which I said I had to use to capture Sara's first steps on it. We left later on in the night and as we left Jen and I held hands like teenagers.

"Are you really here?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Yes, I'm here," she replied laughing as we pulled up in front of the hotel and I helped Jen out of the car before realizing we were not at my hotel.

"So this is where you've been staying all day?" I asked her looking up at the sign and she nodded.

"Yep," she said as we walked through the long hall way. I couldn't believe it, the whole day she had been here and I didn't even know it!

"I have to check something at the front desk. Will you guys be ok?" Mike asked smiling at us as if we were crazy, we both nodded and watched him walk away. We looked at each other and Jen lead us over to the elevator where we waited for the guest to get off then stepped on. We were the only people in the elevator and Jen pushed the button for the 25th floor, while I stood behind her. I was able to see every curve off her body, and she looked very good and she leaned back into me and I clasped her waist.

"I want to rip this dress off of you," I whispered into her ear.

"Maybe you'll get the chance," she whispered back as the elevator doors opened. We got off and walked a bit down the hallway until we reached a door, Jen reached into her purse to get the room key and I gripped her ass, letting her know I wanted her to hurry up. She opened the door and gasped, causing me to look around too.The room looked great, and it made me wonder what was going on, but I already knew. Rose petals lead to the bedroom, where the light was flickering under the door.

"Jen what's going on?" I asked her, wanting to hear her say it.

She grabbed my hand in reply and laced our fingers together as we followed the trail to the bedroom. She opened the door, and the room was filled with candles and the bed was turned down and there were bouquets of flowers on the night stands and petals on the floor and bed. She turned to me and looked into my eyes.

"I'm ready to connect with you, I'm ready for the next step," she said and I pulled her close to me.


"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she said smiling, and kissed me before pulling away and going into the bathroom to get something. I watched her come back out with a robe in her hands, and she placed it down on the chair beside us before starting to unbutton my shirt and pulling it out of my pants, then she started on the pants themselves.

"Jenn?" I asked her as she looked very serious.

"The masseuses will be here in 20 minutes," she said continuing what she was doing, and ignoring me. I pulled my shirt off and laid it on the chair as she let my pants fall around my ankles and hooked her fingers around my boxers and pulled them down.

"Jennifer?" I whispered lifting her chin up as I noticed her gaze falling. She helped me put the robe on and turned around.

"Can you unzip me?" she asked and my fingers fumbled as I pulled down the zipper to her dress, then started on her bra but she moved before I could finish. "Thanks, I can finish the rest." She walked away and into the bathroom and I groaned, she had managed to get me all worked up in no more than five minutes flat.

"You're killing me!" I yelled after her as she shut the door. I sighed and was about to follow her but then I heard a knock on the door. I hesitated for a moment, looking at the bathroom before fleetingly walking over to the door and opening it. "Yes?"

"Mr Timberlake?" the woman in front of me asked, and I nodded. "We're here for the massages that Mrs Timberlake..."

"Oh yeah," I nodded and stepped aside. "Come on in." She smiled gratefully and walked past me with her equipment and another man. I smiled uneasily and shut the door behind them as they began to set up.

"So..." I began and wondered what to say, but before I could say much the woman looked up and Jen walked into the room, looking all yummy.

"Mrs. Timberlake you can lay on this table. Mr. Timberlake the one next to hers," the woman said, ignoring me. Jen followed her directions and so did I, stripping off my robe and laying down on the table, as I did so I watched Jen take off her own robe and lay down. She looked so good, I could not stop staring. Jen turned to face me and I reached over to grab her hand, intertwining our fingers together.

As soon as the massage was over Jen hurried into the bathroom, leaving me to tip the masseuses and usher them out. Once they had gone I turned to the streo to pick out the perfect song to set the mood, I was so into what I was doing I didn't hear the bathroom door open.

"Hey," she said, from behind me and turned to face her. She looked great, wearing a white night gown with black lace embroidery around the bust. I noticed her playing with her fingers out of nervousness.

"You're so beautiful," I managed to whisper and leaned in to kiss her lips.

"Thanks," she replied and I could tell she was nervous.

"I'm going to take care of you., I told her and she nodded, becoming totally submissive to me. I pulled her over to the side of the bed and stood in front of her, pulling the covers back on the bed and untied my robe, which fell unceremoniously to the floor. "Lay down."

She lay on the middle of the bed, and when she had done so I moved on top of her, causing her to open her legs so I could ease between them. I leaned down and kissed her lips, thinking how beautiful she looked and so innocent, pulling her bottom lip between mine. Then I sat up on my knees and ran my hands up her thighs.

"Sit up," I told her and she did so, before I pulled her night gown over her head, and throwing it on the floor, kicking back the covers at the end of the bed as I did so. I leaned over her forcing her onto her back, noticing she was laying in nothing but her bra and panties.

My hand ran up her stomach to cup her breasts and she ran her hands up my arms and over my shoulders and down my back. I laid on top of her, capturing my lips with hers and making sure she remembered each and every kiss. I set a small rhythm as our tongues massaged each other, before she broke the kiss and looked up at me.

"You're heavy," she said smiling and closed her eyes. I looked down at her before kissing her jaw line and trailing down to her neck, while my right hand slowly trailed down her torso and between her legs.

"J?" she asked when I let my finger slowly slip inside her, moving it rhythmically with her body.

"It's ok just relax," I soothed and watched her lean back against the pillows. I smiled and increased the pressure, causing her hips to move with my hand. and she ran her fingers through my hair. We continued like that for a while, me trying to work her up until I felt her wetness, then I stopped, causing her to gasp.

"Why did you..." she began but I silenced her words with a kiss and leaned over her to pull her close to me on my side as I unhooked her bra and flung it on the floor before laying her back on her back. Her breasts moved as she re-adjusted herself and I laid on top of her, staring at them, before leaning down and softly captured them in my lips. She let out a small moan as I nibbled and sucked on her right breast, before I slowly moved to the left, doing the same. She looked sensational, like a lovely milk chocolate ready for me to devour, and I knew she felt the same way as her fingers ran through my hair and down my neck. I reached out and slowly massaged her breasts, pinching the nipples as I did so causing her to moan deeper. I sat up on my knees, and let my hands travel down her stomach to her hips, hooking my fingers around her panties and as she lifted her hips I pulled them down her legs and threw to join the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

I reached over her, pulling the draw out and pulling out a condom and slipping it on as she averted her eyes to the ceiling but I reached over and cupped her face in my hand and looked into her eyes.

"Are you ready?" I asked her, she didn't say anything just nodded and I smiled, leaning down to kiss her before positioning myself above her entrance. She gripped my hips, and I knew she was nervous about what was going to happen next but I kept her eyes on her as I entered her slowly.

"Ow."

"I know it hurts baby, but it'll get better I promise," I whispered, feeling her tense up and leaning forward to kiss her. I stayed still so she could adjust and she moved her hips, causing me to moan. She felt so good and she didn't even know it. I licked my lips as she did it again causing me to thrust my hips slowly setting up a rhythm. Ten seconds later we were both sweating and panting against each other, our lips were slightly open recycling and we were breathing back and forth. "You feel so good."

I thrust into her deeper, needing to feel her more and leaning my head into the crook of her neck, sucking and biting. She closed her eyes and opened her legs, pushing up to me. Which caused me to moan again as her hands ran over my back.

"Faster." she whispered and I willingly obliged, picking up the pace.

"Like that?"

"Mmmm...yeah..."

She laid her head to the side and closed her eyes, looking so serene and content, making me move more and more with her body, causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head.

"Uhh...J," she muttered and raised her legs higher on my hips as I held myself up with one arm and had a firm grip on her thigh with the other. She wiped the sweat from my forehead and rubbed her thumb on my bottom lip, causing me to open my mouth and taking her thumb into it. She let her thumb fall, and raised her arms above her head to grab the pillow behind her, panting heavily and moaning deeply.

"Oh...uhhh...Jenn...you're so tight," I told her as she tightened around me and I readjusted myself, sitting up on all fours and pulling her legs up so her knees were barely touching her chest.

"J?...Mmmm," Jen groaned as her walls clenched around me, causing me to go into ecstasy. "Ahhh!"

"I can't hold...Nagh!" I collapsed on top of her and she ran her hands over my back as I went through tremors.

"Shhh," she whispered in a soft voice, and I sighed. I knew now was the time to tell her what I had been feeling for these past few days. I looked up at her and kissed her, looking deeply into her eyes before speaking.

"I love you," I whispered and she looked at me before smiling back.

"I love you too."


"How do you turn..." This new camera Trace had got me was confusing, but I finally figured it out as I turned the camera on Jen. "Ok got it. Say good morning baby."

"Good morning," she grumbled and turned away from me. I shrugged and turned the camera on Mike as we got into the elevator. "Who gets up this early?"

"Big Mike did you have a good sleep last night.?" I asked Mike, who turned to face me.

"Yeah, How about you?"

"I had a great sleep last night," I said looking at Jen with a grin, she looked too tired for words. We reached our floor and Mike lead us down to the Gym which was empty and I sighed. "Nobody's here good."

I handed Mike the camera and headed over to the weights, picking them up and trying to work out but I wasn't in the mood, my eyes kept wandering over to Jen who bent over, stretching. I licked my lips and watched her go over to the treadmill and begin her workout. I tried again to focus but it was no use, so instead I put the weights down and walked over to Mike, taking the camera from him and turning it on.

When I turned back to Jen she was jogging lightly and I smirked, an idea forming in my head as I walked over to her, filming.

"What are you doing?" she asked eyeing the camera suspiciously.

"Watching my sexy wife work out," I said, reaching over and touching the control panel on the machine.

"Don't you even think about it," she said glaring at me and I smiled, pushing the speed up twice causing her to go into a fast jog."Justin quit playing." She looked so cute pissed and I burst out laughing, reaching over and punching the button three more times. "Justin Stop!" I heard Mike laugh and it made me laugh too, the more she scowled the more I laughed.

"Five more minutes babe," I said laughing.

"I'm going to get a cramp," she said, finally joining in and laughing with us. Finally I reached over and turned the speed back down, so she went into a walk. "That wasn't funny."

"Yes it was," I laughed and smiled at her.

"I'm going to get some water ya'll want some?" Mike asked after he calmed down and both Jen and I nodded.

"Yeah," Jen and I said at the same time, as I watched him leave then tuned back to Jen.

"My tities hurt," she said laughing, holding her breast, and I grinned.

"They should after I bit on them last night," I said walking over to the bench and sitting down.

"I don't know what your talking about," she said with a smirk.

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Am I going to have to make you say it?" I asked her and she shrugged. "Jen, what did we do last night?"

"I'll tell you if you turn the camera off," she said as she continued to walk.

"No, I want you to tell the camera," I said zooming in on her,she stayed silent for a while before speaking.

"We had sex," she said with a smirk. Man I loved home videos.


After Jen left London, I felt really unfocused but I stayed and ploughed it through for as much as I could until a week afterwards I decided it was time to go home. I got home and the first thing that occurred to me was that Sara didn't have her own room. So I set to work, going into one of the guest bedrooms and pulling out the furniture. It wasn't until my mother walked in on me splaying paint on the walls that I actually realized I had no clue what I was doing.

"What are you doing?" my mother asked walking into the room and seeing me covered from head to toe in pink paint. I smiled at her and waved the paint brush around, splattering paint everywhere as I did so.

"Redecorating!" I proclaimed and she just stared at me, "Like it?"

"Redecorating? It looks more like..." she began, "What are you redecorating for?"

"Mamma," I groaned and put the paint brush down before walking over to her, "It's for Sara, she needs her own room you know. She can't sleep with Jen and I forever."

"Oh yes well..." Mamma began and looked around, "I think you better hire someone to help with the..er... redecorating."

"Why? What's wrong with this?" I asked her and looked around the room myself.

"Well nothing," she started and sighed, "But honey this is a baby's room not a hospital room."

"It doesn't look..." I began but stopped, she was right it looked terrible. "Oh my God you're right. It looks terrible."

"Okay well don't panic," mamma said and walked around the room, "I'm sure we can fix it. I have a friend who may be able to help."

"I hope so," I groaned and shook my head. "What was I thinking? I mean I just wanted to so something good for Sara and Jen, but I totally messed up."

"No you didn't," mamma lied expertly and pulled out her phone, "You just got a head start."

"Thanks," I grumbled and gave her a small smile but she was already on the phone calling whoever it was that could fix this mess.


Two weeks and a decorator called Shalena Smith later the nursery was almost ready, the only hitch was the paint was still wet and we were trying to figure out where to put all the furniture.

"Shit," I muttered and shook my head as I glared at the closet in front of me. "I can't believe this, Jen is coming home in like half and hour and we're not ready!"

"Dude calm down," Trace laughed and picked up a blanket from the floor.

"Shut up!" I snapped at him and looked at the door, "Besides aren't you supposed to be on lookout?"

"Right well..." Trace began but Kia came running in just as he was about to say something.

"Kia?" I asked, blinking to make sure I wasn't seeing things. "Wha... you guys are early! Where's Jen?"

"Shalena's stalling her. And I know we're early but Jen wanted an earlier flight so..." Kia began but stopped as she spotted Trace in the corner with the blanket. "Trace put that down you're getting it dirty!"

"OH my..." And we all whipped our heads to the door to see Jen standing there with Sara in her arms and a very shocked expression on her face, I needed to get it together quick.

"Hey Jen," Trace said before I could get a word in edge-wise.

"What's going on?" Jen asked looking between me and Shalena, who stood by the door uncomfortably.

"Jen this is Shalena Smith she is an expert at nursery designs. She helped me put this all together," I said stepping in and plastering a huge smile on my face. "As you can see we're not done yet but we should be later this evening." Jen looked at me and smiled back.

"You know I don't like suprises," she said and I nodded walking up to her and hugging her.

"I know," I whispered, "But I could resist. Now why don't you go lie down? I'm sure you're really tired and all and when I'm done here...."

"Justin you're babbling," she laughed and I shut up, "But I want to stay here and see what you guys have been up to."

"Ok," I sighed and pulled away from her, "But you might wanna stand back, I'm trying to move this closet to the other end of the room." She laughed.
Chapter 14- Part 1 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
Here is ch 14... sorry it took ages!! I'm on holiday in africa and havent been near a computer in weeks!! enjoy!!
Chapter 14.

Jen.


I was in the middle of giving Sara her bath.

"Bah-bah!” she screamed smiling and splashing happily.

"Sar-Sar you’re getting me all wet." She looked me with those big brown eyes and I couldn't be mad anymore. All she had to do was look at you and make you feel as if nothing could go wrong. I reached over, grabbing the towel off the rack and laying it on my chest then I picked her up and laid her against me. I got up and walked to her nursery. Sometimes I spent more time in there then I did in my own bedroom. I laid her on the changing table, grabbing the organic baby lotion. Justin wanted us to use organic products, he said it would be benificial for Sara and the earth. I poured a dab onto my hands, rubbing them together. I smiled as she waved her arms and legs and I massaged her skin, her body became relaxed. She had the prettiest skin, color a mix of light bronze from her mother and dark chocolate from her father.
Sara started to get fussy when I reached to touch her ear. She tried her best to move my hand away.

"No No let mommy see." Kia and I had taken Sara to her ears pierced, the woman didn't numb her ear long enough. When I called Justin he wanted to sue and I spent thirty minutes trying convince him not to do it. I put her ointment on that the doctor had prescribed and finished putting on her diaper, onise, and velour pants. I laid her on my shoulder and headed down stairs. I went into the kitchen opening the fridge and grabbed a pre-made bottle and warmed it up then went into the living room when it was done. I sat on the couch opened the lap top and turned it on. Sara started to get fussy.

"Yeah I know." I sat back taking the top of Sara's bottle giving it to her. Justin left two days after the Oscars to begin working on his new movie The Open Road. He was so excited to be starting back up with a serious movie role. I turned toe web cam on and reached over to grab the phone dialing Justin's cell.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you busy?" I asked.

"No, you read?"

"Yeah." I waited a few minutes then his face popped up. I hung up the phone and looked at the screen.

"You look good," I said smiling.

"Thanks," he said rubbing his newly shaved cheek. "You look beautiful." All I did was smile. He’d only been gone for a couple of days and I missed him already.

"Are you alone?" I asked.

"Yeah why? You wanna show me our tities?" he asked.

"No, nasty ass," I said laughing with him.

"Is that baby girl?"

"Yes it is." I sat her up facing the camera. We continued our conversation for about thirty minutes the he was called to set. I called Kia to see what she was up to maybe we could go to the mall or something.

"Hello?"

"Hey fir, watcha ya doing?"

"Nothing, I'm really sick..."

"Again? Why don't I come over?" I said interrupting her.

"No! Jen I'm fine it's just a small cold."

"Kia I'm coming over," I said hanging up the phone. Sara and I got in the car, I had to drop her off at Lynn’s as I didn't want her catching a cold. Then I pulled up in front of Trace's place putting the car in park. I picked up the groceries I bought and headed up to the garage. I punched in the code and waited for the garage door to open.
"Kia?!"

"In the living room!" I dropped the groceries on the counter and followed the sound of the T.V.

"Hey pumpkin," I said walking over to kiss her fore head.

"Hey."

"I bought some groceries for you," I told her, sitting in the chair across from her.

"Thanks." She really didn't look good.

"Kia do I need to take you to the Emergency room?"

"No...I'm fine just tired."


I decided to stay with Kia and called Lynn telling her I would be spending the night. The next day Kia was looking a lot better. The bags under her eyes were gone her appitite was back. She was in shower when the doorbell rang.

"Dang!" I was in the middle of watching Young and The Restless. I got up and answered the door.

"Ms.Kia Williams?"

"I can sign for her she's busy at the moment."
The UPS guy handed me the package and clip board for me to sign.

"Have a good day."

"You too," I said closing the door. I examined it and looked at the return address. I felt my heart sink to my stomach. "Abortion Clinic?"


"Bang...Bang...Bang"

"What?" Kia asked behind the bedroom door.

"Get you ass out here!" I was fuming wanted to know what the hell was going on.

"Jen what's wrong?" she asked opening the door.

"This is," I said holding up the puffy envelope. She took the envelope and read the front, her breathing became shallow.

"I can explain."

"Please do!" I said going over to sit on the bed.

"Ok I'll start from the beginning. Before we went to the Bahamas, Trace and I were having problems. He wanted to take the relationship further with me moving in with him. I told him I wasn't ready so he got upset..."

"What does this have to do with the address on the envelope?"

"Jen let me finish." I nodded my head. "So when we got to the Bahamas and I was already agitated it got worse when I saw Justin."

"When did you find out you were pregnant?" I asked.

"The day you took me to the doctors office," she whispered.

"You told me it was the flu, why did you lie?" She stayed quiet. "Kia did you have an abortion?"

"Jen it was an accident." How could she say something like that?

"Kia having a baby is not an accident. You could have told me I'm sure Trace would have..."

"The night we invited Chris and David..."She interrupted me walking over to me getting on her knees in front of me.

"You didn't," I said shaking my head.

"Jen I'm so sorry," she said grabbing my hands.

"So what you’re trying to say is that what Justin and I heard that night was you and David?" She just sat there not saying anything. "OH GOD KIA!" I covered my mouth with disgust.

"Jen?"

"How could you keep this from me? How could you abort Trace’s baby?"

"It wasn't Trace’s,." she whispered.

"What do you mean it wasn't Trace’s!?"

"Trace and I didn't have sex before we left the Bahamas."
I was so hurt I didn't notice myself rocking back and forth. How could she kill an innocent baby?

"You make me sick." I continued rocking. "You are so selfish that you couldn't woman up and take care of your responsibility, no what you did was chicken out by killing an innocent baby just to cover your own butt."

"Do you know how hard of a decision I had to make!" she said standing up.

"What if Crystal aborted Sara?"

"Don't you bring Crystal into this..."

"Yes I will bring Crystal into this. Her situation was just like yours, she wasn’t hoeing around like you were, she had a choice of getting rid of it or raising it by herself and she made the greatest decision she could ever
make," I said as tears ran down my eyes I got off the bed brushed passed Kia, trying to get out of there.

"Did Justin tell you to say that?"

"What does Justin have to do with this?" Kia stayed silent. "Answer me!"

"The morning after David and I slept together Justin caught us coming down stairs, at first I wanted to tell Trace but Justin told me not to and that if I did it would break his heart. I wanted to tell you as well he said we should keep it between he and I.”

“That’s not true Justin wouldn’t’ say something like that he loves Trace he would tell him in a minute.”

“Oh really? He kept Jessica a secret what makes you think he wouldn’t tell Trace?” All I remember was feeling light headed. “Jen, Justin is the same he’s never change. He probably didn’t tell you the whole truth about what happened in Australia.”

“What are you talking about he told me everything about Jessica?”

“Did he tell you about Hannah?”

“Hannah? His backup dancer?” Kia stayed silent.


All I remember is running down the stairs getting in the car and speeding down the Highway. When I made it home I stood in the middle of the foyer figuring out what to do next.

"Tired" That's what I felt. Tired of Justin, tired of Kia, tired of the damn contract. I walked upstairs to Sara’s room and stood in the middle. The smile that I had faded when I thought of how Justin played me for a fool.
"How could I be so stupid," I said to myself walking over to the closet pulling out all of Sara's clothes, I did the same with the draws. I went into my bedroom throwing clothes on the bed and walking into the closet to get my suitcase. I finished packing our clothes when my phone rang. I stopped what I was doing looking at my purse after the fourth ring. I picked it up looking at the I.D.

"Justin." I threw it back in my purse and pulled the suitcases off the bed hauling them down stairs. I went into the kitchen to call Mike letting him know that I needed him and begged him not to tell Justin.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mike asked in the driver’s seat.

"Yes," I said looking straight ahead.

"Jen, why won't you stay with me and Kim..."

"That's the first place he'll look," I said as we pulled up in front of Lynn’s, Mike put the car in park.

"This is going to break her heart," Mike said.

"You don't think I know that?" I said before getting out the car. I walked up the steps rang the door bell.

"Here she is," Lynn said smiling opening the door. I smiled back reaching to take Sara from her. “Grandma will see you tomorrow." She handed me Sara’s bag.

"Actually Sara and I are going to be staying with a friend for a couple of days, I'll call you and tell you everything," I said turning around.

"Jennifer what's wrong?!"

"I'll call you!" I yelled from the car.


"It's Mike." We pulled in front of the gate and watched it open. Mike pulled up the drive way putting the car in park I took a deep breath and got out the car. I unbuckled Sara from her car seat. Mike went to get out bags.

"Come on sweet pea," I said picking her up. I looked up watching the garage door open and watched him walk out. He smiled walking over. "I didn't know anyone else in the neighborhood." He kissed my forehead.

"You can leave her bags there I'll take care of it," he said, Mike nodded setting my bags down. I walked over to him.

"I'll call you when the moving trucks will be there to get the rest of my things," I said giving him a hug.

"Are you sure?” he asked me one last time.

"I'm sure," I said smiling.

"Let me walk you out," J.C. said.

"No, that's ok," Mike said kissing Sara’s forehead and turned to walk out the door.
Chapter 14- Part 2 by angel_from_africa
Author's Notes:
here is the final chapter!! enjoy a sequel will come soon!!
Justin.


It was early a few mornings later, Jen had come back from the Oscars late the night before so when Sara woke up I decided to let her sleep in and went to check on Sara and feed her. I was walking down the hallway, half an empty baby bottle in my hands, when I heard it. It was retched, screams coming from behind the door of one of the guest bedrooms. I stopped to listen before making the initiative to knock

"Kia?" I called, because she had decided to stay in and help Jen out with a few things that morning. There was no reply so I tried again. "Kia? Are you ok?"

"Go away!" Came her muffled voice and I was a bit taken aback. Here she was in my house and talking to me like I was nobody? After I took the time to find out if she would still live?

"Kia," I sighed and took my chance at turning the door knob. It was unlocked so I pushed it open and walked on in. The bedroom was empty, except for an unmade bed and a golden gown strewn across the trunk by the end of the bed and a pair of heels to match beside it. "Kia?"

"I said go away!" She replied, this time her voice was louder than before and more clearer. I heard her wretch one more time and the toilet flush before she emerged from the closed bathroom door, looking like hell froze over. "God do you ever listen to anyone?"

"Usually," I said and looked her over, "But not this time. Are you okay? You sounded as if..."

"I'm fine," she replied shortly and placed a hand on her hip. "Just tired."

"Really?" I asked and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yes really," she answered and looked at the door pointedly, "Are you going to leave now or what?"

"I don't know," I answered her and took a step closer, "Are you going to tell me the truth?"

"What truth?" she asked and I chuckled lightly.

"Come on Kia. I'm not that stupid so don't treat me like I am," I replied and she shook her head.

"I never said you were," she told me after a pause. "I'm not sick."

"I never said you were," I replied and gazed at her, "Kia, seriously what's up?" She sighed and sat down on the bed, running a hand through her messed up hair.

"You can't tell Trace... or Jen. They'd kill me," she started and I stepped forward to take a seat beside her.

"Tell them what? What's so bad that I can't tell them?" I wanted to know, after all this was my best friend and wife she was talking about. She took in a deep breath, played with the hem of her night gown before glancing up and looking at me square in the eyes.

"I'm pregnant." There was a silence that filled the room and I stared at her, wondering what to say. Everything sort of made sense now, why she always picked a fight with Trace...

"It's not Trace's is it?" I asked her, although I already knew the answer. She nodded and wiped a tear from her eye.

"No it's not," she confirmed and I took in a deep breath.

"David..."

"It was an accident Justin I swear!" she cried out and I looked at her.

"Have you told Trace? About David and you?" I asked her, trying to stay calm and not chuck her out of my house for treating my best friend like this.

"No..." she began and I glared at her, my fuse finally cut short as I stood up abruptly.

"What?" I asked her. "I thought... he said..."

"We just talked about things okay?" she said and glared up at me, "We apologized for what happened at..."

"But you...." I began totally at a loss for words. "You better tell him or else I will. I swear it Kia. I'm not going to cover up for you again alright?"

"But you promised..." she wept and I shook my head.

"I never promised anything. I just said I would wait till you told him and he said you did so I presumed..." I began but stopped myself, this was all too much for me. "Whatever, this is your mess to sort out. You need to tell the relevant people, that includes Trace. Whether you like it or not."

"What? But I can't! They'd kill me!" she wailed and I shook my head at her.

"Well you should have thought about that BEFORE you decided to spread it," I snapped and stalked out of the room to the sounds of her weeping.


A few days later Johnny decided to call and let me know I needed to pack my bags and get ready to leave for Louisianna to film my new movie The Open Road. I was lying in bed with Jen snuggled up beside me, when she brought up the subject of Kia and Trace.

"I don't really know," she was saying, pressing a hand on my lower stomach and casting a glance over to the baby monitor which lay silent from Sara sleeping. "I mean she says they're ok but you know..."

"Yeah," I nodded and wondered if I should tell her. I know I had told Kia to sort it out, but she hadn't and it was tearing me up inside. Everyday facing both Jen and Trace and having to lie to them because Kia had promised she would find a way to sort it out. I didn't even like Kia that much, after what she had done, so I really had no clue as to why I trusted her to tell the truth and even more I didn't even know why I was covering up for her.

"J?" Jen's voice interrupted my self reflection as I looked down at her.

"Yeah?" I asked her and she laughed slightly.

"Were you even listening to a word I said?" she asked and I shook my head.

"No sorry," I answered and kissed her. "What were you saying?"

"Nothing," she smiled and sat up so she leaned back on the head board. "I was just talking about how quietly Sara's been sleeping lately."

"Yeah she's been getting better," I agreed and reached over to take her hand. "Jen I need..." But my words were cut off as a wail sounded through out the room and we both looked at each other.

"Speak of the devil," Jen laughed with a smile and pushed the covers back, "I better go check on her."

"Uh, ok," I nodded somewhat half releived and disappointed. "Do you want me to come with?"

"No it's ok," she smiled and kissed me, "What was it you wanted to tell me?"

"Nothing," I lied and kissed her back as Sara's wails got louder, "Just go check on Sara. We'll talk in the morning."

"Ok," Jen agreed and left to check on Sara.


The next day I was off, to the set of the new movie I was filming and a few days later Trace and I were sitting int he trailer looking at each other, bored out of our minds. I wondered for days whether or not I should tell him about Kia, after all he was my best friend but it was his buisness and not mine. I leaned back in the chair and stared at him.

"What?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Nothing," I replied and looked away, pulling out my phone to check if I had any missed calls from Jen.

"No really, what?" Trace asked and I cast my eyes to him, opening my mouth to answer when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I called and stood up, walking over to the door as Trace stared at my back. "Yeah?" The door opened, and the whole trailer fell silent. "Hannah? What the FUCK??"

"Hi Justin." She stepped up on to the first step of the trailer and I felt myself become light headed, wondering why and how she had come to be here.

"What are you doing here?" Trace's voice asked from behind me, luckily saving the day. "I thought we had a restraining order put on you."

"You did...." she began and I stared at her.

"So what are you doing here? Breaking the law?" I asked interrupting her as she fumbled for an answer.

"I got hired to help out with catering," she replied and I noticed the bagel I had asked for in her hand. "I didn't know you were going to be here." I huffed, that was a very likely story. I didn't believe her, and neither did Trace.

"Really?" he asked, stepping up behind me, "Because don't they give you a list of who will be staring in the production before you start work?"

"No," she replied shortly, glaring at him before smiling again and thrusting the bagel under my nose. "Here's your bagel."

"I'm not hungry," I lied, taking a step back and looking at her in disgust. "Why don't you take it?"

"Can't," she answered, batting her eyes at me. "Company poilcy."

"Really?" Trace asked with a laugh. "Never heard of that crap."

"If you want I could just lay it on the counter..." she began ignoring Trace completely and standing in front of me full flush trying to get into the trailer. I frowned and took a step back, gently pushing her back.

"No," I told her and grabbed the bagel from her. "I'll take it. You need to leave please."

"But..." she began but I had already shut the door in her face and wipped out my phone to call security. This was what I didn't need, not now, not when I had more important things on my mind. I called security and once I had hung up my blackberry rang.

"Hello?" I asked, looking at the small screen.

"Hey, are you busy?" Jen's voice asked me, I grinned and shook my head.

"No, you read?" I asked her back, making sure I could see and hear her.

"Yeah," she answered and there was a silence for a few moments as the computer on her side kicked in. "You look good."

"Thanks," I said, rubbing my newly shaved cheek and smiling at her. "You look beautiful." She smiled back.

"Are you alone?" she asked and I raised an eyebrow at Trace who nodded and left.

"Yeah why? You wanna show me your tities?" I smirked and she laughed. God how I missed her.

"No, nasty ass," she laughed back as there was a gurgle in the background, I smiled.

"Is that baby girl?" I asked, straining to hear. Jen nodded and sat Sara up.

"Yes it is," she replied and I grinned.

"She's gotten so big!" I exclaimed and made funny faces at her before continuing. "Daddy misses you!" Jen laughed and shook her head at me.

"You're crazy," she said with a laugh.

"No I'm not," I replied and lowered my voice, "I miss you too."

"Well we miss you too," Jen answered and gave me a smile. "So what have you guys been up to?"

"Just work," I answered and yawned, "You?"

"The usual," she nodded and lifted Sara onto her hip.

"Cool. How's Kia?" I asked and I saw Jen raise an eyebrow.

"Kia?" she asked, "She's fine why?"

"Just wondering," I shrugged as Trace walked into the trailer with a bottle of water in his hand. "Has she talked about Trace?"

"Not often," Jen answered and saw Trace in the background and waved. "Hey Trace."

"Hey Jen," Trace replied and smiled for the first time in days when he saw Sara. "Hey kiddo." Sara squealed at the sight of Trace and we all laughed.

"She misses you Trace!" Jen laughed and Trace smiled.

"Me too," he whispered and I wondered who he was talking about but I decided to ask him when it was just us. "They need you back on set J."

"Alright," I nodded and turned back to Jen. "Hear that girl? I gotta go."

"Ok," Jen smiled and looked at Sara. "Say good bye to daddy Sar-Sar."

"Bye munchkin," I waved and she giggled back at me, I grinned and smiled at Jen. "Bye Jenny."

"Bye J," she smiled and we hung up since I needed to be on set ASAP.


“So are you going to tell her?” Those were the first words out of Trace’s mouth as soon as we left the trailer.

“Tell her what?” I asked, playing dumb. I knew what he meant but didn’t want to think about it. Trace rolled his eyes at me.

“You know what,” he replied and nodded at the security guards as we made our way onto set. “Hannah.”

“Oh,” I replied and rubbed the back of my neck, “Well yeah but I need to find the right time and place first.”

“What do you mean?” Trace asked, I could sense a hint of annoyance in his voice. “You should be honest with her, always. There is no right time or place for that.”

“I know,” I replied wondering what was eating his ass. I sort of knew, it had to be something to do with Kia. “But this…”

“Stop making excuses J,” Trace snapped cutting me off instantly. “Just tell her. Is that so Goddamn hard for you to do? Or do you like keeping secrets?”

“Damn Trace,” I muttered and shook my head at him, “I said I’d tell her okay? And if it makes you feel any better I’ll tell her as soon as we get off set tonight ok?”

“Ok,” Trace agreed and we remained silent for the rest of the short walk to the makeup trailer.


I was in the middle of trying to call Jen when my phone rang. I jumped and picked it up quickly, hoping that it was her since she had not picked up any of my calls for the past hour.

“Hello?” I asked situating myself in the nearest chair.

“Justin?” It was my mother, and as usual she sounded stressed.

“Hey mamma,” I answered and rubbed a hand over my tired face. “What’s up?”

“I don’t know,” she replied, I could hear a sense of distress in her voice. “Did you and Jen have a fight?”

“No why?” I asked, now on edge and curious as to why she would think that. “I haven’t been able to reach her all day.”

“Then I suggest you come home as soon as you can,” she answered. I opened my mouth to protest but she continued before I could, “I’ve already talked to Johnny and they’re booking a flight for you now. I’ll have Rachel or Trace give you the details ok?”

“Okay but mamma…” I began but she already had hung up. I stared at the phone and shook my head. I felt as if I was the only one who had no clue what was going on these days. I wondered what mamma was going on about. Jen and I were fine, well from what I remembered from our conversation this morning we were. She seemed happy and content. What had happened to make my mother think otherwise?

I was just about to open my phone to call Jen again when Trace stormed in, slamming the door behind him.

“Get your shit together,” he said shortly and looked around him, “You have a flight leaving out of here in an hour.”

“What?” I asked, that had been quick. Trace didn’t reply instead he just grunted. “Trace?”

“God,” he muttered and glared at me, “You’re bloody unbelievable. Just get your shit together.”

“Trace wait…” I called, trying to get some form of explanation out of him but he turned on his heel and stormed back out of the trailer. This day just could get any worse, could it?


The flight back was long, as I had been gittering in my seat and trying to get Trace to talk. Trace had been staring out the window the whole time, ignoring me as if I had committed the biggest sin known to mankind. It wasn’t until we pulled up at the house did he decide to talk to me.

“J,” he called and placed a hand on my arm as I was stepping out.

“Yeah?” I asked looking back at him. He sighed and shook his head.

“Nothing,” he replied and leaned back in his seat. I frowned and shrugged at him, before climbing out of the car and dashing towards the front door.

“Jen?” I called as I stepped inside but heard nothing. It was strangely quiet, as if someone had just packed up the whole house and gone. I frowned, and thought to myself she must be somewhere. So I headed up the stairs to the bedroom. “Jen?”

I entered the room, but it was empty, par say the closet which was open and the bed sheets creased. I didn’t take much notice of these as I walked around the room and checked the bathroom calling her name. I found no sign of her, so I figured she must be in Sara’s room, which would be the only other place she would be.

I left the bedroom, and walked down the hall to Sara’s room, but I already knew. Before I even opened the door to see the empty open drawers and stripped crib I knew. I knew she had left me, for good.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=563