Body Heat by Covergirl
Summary: Every wonder what it would be like if you were at home sick and Justin Timberlake was your boyfriend? Wonder no more.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 747 Read: 2026 Published: Apr 14, 2007 Updated: Apr 14, 2007

1. Chapter 1 by Covergirl

Chapter 1 by Covergirl
Body Heat



“Achoo!”

Sniff. Sniff. You try to pull the blanket tighter around your sore body.

“Wow, baby. You really are sick.” Justin comes into the room with a box of Kleenex. “I didn’t think it was that bad when I talked to you on the phone.”

He sat down next to you. Wrapping his arms around you, he pulled you closer to the warmth of his body.

“No.” You try to push him away, but don’t have the strength. “I don’t want you to catch my cold.”

“Baby,” he pulls you even closer. “I don’t care if I catch your cold. I just want be here for you.”

You start to relax in his arms, releasing some of the tension on your sore back. Justin’s arms enveloped you gently around your mid section.

“Are you comfortable?” he whispers in your ear.

“Mmmhmm…,” you barely respond as you nod.

Justin begins to hum a familiar song into your hair as your eyes start to feel heavy. A sudden chill goes through your body causing you to shiver all over. He can feel your body tense up in his hold as you try to gain control again.

“Sweetie?” Justin worriedly whispers in your ear.

“Co...cold,” is all that comes out before your body goes limp in his arms as darkness invades your sight.

You don’t hear Justin call your name. You don’t feel him rubbing your arms or lightly tapping your face trying to wake you, nor do you feel it when he easily lifts you off the couch and carries you up the stairs to your bedroom. You didn’t move when he pressed his soft lips to you feverish brow and reassure himself that everything would be okay as he placed your still body on the bed. You didn’t see him when he left the room or when he returned. You didn’t feel the bed sink as he sat on it nor did you feel him lift your head to rest in his lap.

You did feel something cold and wet rubbing over your hot skin. You know that you need to let Justin know that you’re okay. From the moment your eyes shut, you been fighting to open them again.

You let out a soft moan as you start to stir. In the distance, you can make out Justin’s voice.

“Come on, baby girl. Wake up for me. I need to see those bright, brown eyes, baby.”

Your eyes start to flutter as his voice gets closer and closer.

“Come on, baby. Open your eyes for me,” his voice pleads.

You feel the gentle sweep of the soft damp cloth across your face once again. You blink your eyes several times before the focus is clear. You look up to see worried, blue eyes and a warm smile looking down at you.

“Sweetie, you’re starting to scare me,” he caresses your check with the back of his hand. “How are you feeling now?”

“I’m…st…still…c…co…cold.” Your throat is too dry and your body to drained for anything else. Justin reaches over to get the glass of water sitting on the night table next to him as you attempt to sit up some. Your vision becomes cloudy from the quick movement. He catches you around the waist before you have the chance to crash back down.

“Easy, baby. I don’t want you passing out on me again.” He raises the glass up to your lips. “Here. Drunk some water for me.”

You take several sips to satisfy your thirst.

“You still cold?”

You slowly nod your head.

“Well, let’s see what we can do about that.”

Justin eases your body up against the headboard. In your semi-conscious state, you see Justin strip down to nothing, but his Calvin Klein boxers. You close your eyes and shallow. You feel the bed sink as he slides under the comforter with you.

“Justin, what are you doing?”

He scoots closer to you and wraps his arms around you.

“I’m sharing my body heat with you. What did you think I was doing?” He slowly rubs your arms, and then kisses your shoulder.

“Oh, never mind.” You let out a soft sigh. “Justin?”

“Hmm…?”

“Thank you for being here,” you say before drifting off to sleep.

“Anytime, baby.” He pulls you closer as let out a yawn. “Anytime.”
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=57