The Hunter by Chamile
Summary:

Once again, the hunter takes his kill...


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: General
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4035 Read: 1716 Published: Nov 28, 2007 Updated: Nov 28, 2007
Story Notes:
This is a visual, people, so if adult theme isn't your thing, turn back now!

1. Visual by Chamile

Visual by Chamile

The Hunter

I've found her, already. There...across the bar. I check my watch, four minutes...almost a record. Surrounded by her girlfriends...they always are...just a bit more eye contact, and she'll be ready to leave with me. Look at me girl, I know you want to...yeah, that's it. Come on, look at me one more time; tell me you want me with your eyes. Just look my way...oh yeah...there it is. She's sealed the deal.

Just a little bit of language now, body and words; she'll fall right into me. God, she's got 'easy' written all over her...or does she? She still eyes me from her group of friends. I see one of them unbutton another button for her. She quickly tries to cover it up before anyone sees. No, this one's no slut...she's the quiet, shy girl just out for a night with the girls. She's probably still a virgin. No way, not with that body. Still, barely touched. I bet she still fucks like a virgin, though.

But God, she looks good, damn good. And what else could she have been after anyway, looking like that. Does she even know that her nipples are completely visible through that shirt? Who gives a fuck if she knows...I know. That's all that matters. Mmm, she's gorgeous; long legs, tight ass, great rack...a bit short, but she'll work. It's time.

I walk over to her, Justin-Timberlake-smile plastered on my face. She thinks I'm boy-next-door innocent. God, if she only knew. She won't know, she'll never know...maybe tomorrow she'll know. I grin to myself. This is going to be so easy.

"Hi, I'm Justin." Wow, she's got eyes that pop. Wonder what they'll look like when she's drunk with sex. Beautiful hair, highlights and all; she's a bit high maintenance, but why the fuck do I care? I won't even find out her last name. She's gonna look amazing with sex hair...I can't wait.

"I'm Kat."

"Kat?" It's got to be short for something.

"Katrina." I laugh to myself; even her name means virginal. This couldn't be more perfect...for me. I offer to buy her a drink and her friends urge her to come with me. If they only knew what they were forcing their innocent friend to do. She seems reluctant, but she comes with me to the bar. I wave to her friends just to keep my reputation alive. Not my real reputation, the one the people who pay me think I should have.

It takes me half an hour to get her into my car. She's a bit of a challenge, but I remember who I am...and who she thinks I am. There's almost no challenge here, in reality. She doesn't want to be here, nonetheless. I can tell that she's living her friends' fantasy, not her own. She'd never be doing this. I'll convince her otherwise. She's nervous, blatantly. If sitting in my car is hard for her, she's about to freak out at what's to come.

I try to comfort her in any way I can. I ask her about herself, let her change the radio station, tell her exactly where we're going. My hotel room of course, but I tell her where it is; how far away from the club it is, why I chose to stay there. I can tell she's a bit more comfortable with me now. The more she hears my voice, it seems, the more comfortable she is with me. She even reaches over to hold my hand, but she's not confident enough to bring my hand into her lap; she leaves it in my lap and just holds my fingers. She's almost too innocent, and I start to feel bad. I know she doesn't want this...not yet at least. She will later.

I open her door and help her out. She eases her body closer to mine when I place my hand at the small of her back to lead her. I knew she would. She wants nothing more than to be loved and comforted. I won't be an asshole about this, but I'm still getting what I want. I open the door for her and wait behind her. I know that she'll feel more comfortable about this if it goes at her pace, so I let her slowly walk in and take a look around. I won't rush her. I wait for her to make her own first impression of the room.

She compliments the room, and I thank her, asking if she wants a tour. Little does she know, she'll trust me so much more after the tour. I show her around to every room, including and especially the bedroom. King-size bed, dark crimson walls and all the accessories to match, including candles. I light a couple and turn on the stereo. Again flashing that boy-next-door smile, I ask her if she wants to dance. She's absolutely terrified. She thinks I'm going to rip her clothes off and throw her on the bed. That comes later, sweetheart. I take her hand and walk back to the main room where the music is low and I take her body and pull her into me. I know she's more comfortable out here.

Reluctantly, she dances with me. Her body is perfect. It fits right underneath my shoulders and she pushes against me to make her body fit all the way down to my hips. And she fits even more perfectly there; her hips fitting into place just between mine. She leans her head on my chest and, of course, her head fits just in the crook of my neck. Her nose is positioned perfectly against my neck and her slight breath on my neck is starting to turn me on. I know I need to control myself. If I scare her, she'll never want to do this, and then she'll be a lousy lay. I won't have that.

She makes the next move, taking me by surprise. She gently, more gently than I've ever felt, begins to kiss my neck. Her height only allows her to reach the base by the collarbone, but that's enough. I start to wonder if she knows exactly what she's doing. What if she's putting on an act just like I am? The kisses continue onto my collarbone, just under it, and down to the V of skin my shirt allows her to reach. She unbuttons the second button; the first one never gets buttoned. Her lips trace the new skin that she's found and she's starting to turn me on even more. Something about the mixture of innocence and shyness, and now this...she's just being straight forward.

I don't even feel her unbutton the remaining buttons, she's so gentle. We're not dancing anymore. She's stopped and she's looking up at me, right into my eyes. She's so open; I can read her every thought. I know that I've made her comfortable enough to start making moves on her own. Soon, it will be my turn.

Her hands slowly move up the side of my body, her eyes never leave mine. They've got a questioning sort of look. Sweetheart, you can have it all, everything you see. Just not what you can't see. You can't have my thoughts, my emotions, my heart. Not a chance. I did that once. The one I gave it to is now kissing other women, that dike. She's such a publicity whore. I stop myself...this isn't about her, this is about me, and this one, the one in front of me.

Her hands are now rounding up to my shoulders and pushing the shirt off my back. I can hear the material cling to the floor. Her eyes are captivating, she won't look away. I don't want her to. Wait, yes I do...I really do. I know what she's doing. She's using emotion. That's not allowed here. I have to stop her, she'll fall right here, right now. This isn't the time nor the place for that.

All I can do is kiss her, so I do, on her left cheek, then the right...then her lips. So soft, I hope the rest of her body is like this. Our lips don't touch fully, not yet. It's too fast for her...maybe not. She presses her lips firmly to mine and I respond. She's not as shy as I think she is...but I'm not as nice as she thinks I am.

I let my hands roam down to the small of her back, then to her ass. I caress lightly, just testing the waters, and she kisses me a bit deeper. I feel her tongue lap at my bottom lip; she nibbles and sucks, every move so gentle, as if she thinks I might break. I grab her ass firmly, she deepens the kiss. I'm starting to learn her ways.

My next move is shirt removal. She's still fully clothed while I'm half naked. In one fluid motion, it's up and over her head; I bet she doesn't even realize it. As quickly as the kiss is broken to remove the shirt, I continue it, hoping to make her totally at ease. Her hands move to hold the sides of my jaw, she's really getting into this. I make another move. I unsnap the bra before she knows it's done, but I hold it in place, in case it's too soon. Of course it's not; she begins to wiggle out of it, and I release my grasp on it.

God she's gorgeous. She lets me have a long glance before she roughly continues the kiss. Either she doesn't know any other way of keeping me from seeing her right now, or she's ready to move on. I know it's the latter of the two. Instinctively, I pull her into the bedroom and watch her for a response. A positive; she wants to be here now.

I light more candles and turn the stereo down a bit. She looks amazing in candle light. Okay, I've got her this far; she's helped most of the way, but now it's my turn. My rules from now on, sweetheart. We haven't even said a word to each other since we've been here, odd. Not my concern right now.

I return to her to continue the kiss, this time with a bit more protrusion down by my hips...and she can feel it. She whimpers. Not a good whimper. I must have crashed her body into it. I can feel it pressing into her bone. I apologize and release my grip on her. She moves to unbuckle my belt. Her hand skims down my stomach and lands right on the spot where the trail ends and the treasure begins. That's the spot of no return, and she's touched it so early into the night. Sorry, sweetheart, no looking back now. Get ready; prepare yourself.

I let her take her last move and she unbuckles my belt, my pants hit the floor with a thud as the belt contacts the floor. I shed the rest of it, socks, shoes, and step out of the pants. The step I take is in her direction. I want her to feel my heat; I want it to make her dizzy. She'll realize where she is, what she's about to do...who she's about to do it with, and she'll get that drunk look in her eyes. Drunk on me, I love it.

Her eyes take in the length of my body and return up to my eyes. She knows...she's drunk and I can taste it. Her pants are next; quick and easy, and then I carry her to the bed and gently lay her down. I give her a kiss for good measure and step back to admire my next victim. She's not so much a victim as she is a conquest of sorts. Nonetheless, she's absolutely gorgeous. I lean down to slide her panties off, or what are supposed to be panties. If they're only going to cover that much skin anyway, she might as well not have worn anything at all. It would have saved me some time.

As soon as they're off her toes, she reaches for mine, but I stop her.

"Not yet." She has no idea what happens to her as soon as mine come off. I don't think she's even old enough to know things like that, but they're about to happen to her anyway.

I get on the bed next to her and lightly caress her stomach with my hand while my other hand props up my head so I can watch her. She likes my touch, she begins to kiss my neck again and I feel another little ounce of self control vanish. We're approaching that point where I don't even consider her feelings and I just jump right in. That's not what she wants.

My hand slides lower and lower on her stomach until it's playing in the small, dark patch of hair right above where I want to set up camp for the night. She gives no protest as I place my finger at her opening, but I feel her tense as I slide it in. That was unexpected. Now I think she doesn't want to be here anymore. Her kissing turns to gentle biting. Maybe she's in pain. I don't care. I'm ready for this to happen.

Slowly, I move the finger inside of her, searching for the most important spot. I feel her tighten around my finger. The word 'virginal' flashes again in my mind. She's still tense and there's no sign of her letting up. I can barely move my finger now, she's too tight.

"Relax, Kat," I whisper. Instant relaxation. It's gotta be my voice, or maybe the fact that I used her name. I start to move the finger again and it's easier, but her body is still rigid. It'll just take some time with her. Again, I tell her to relax and she eases a little more. She's having a harder time with this than she thought. I bet she's starting to doubt herself. I bet she's scared.

I can sense it, though; it's coming, that pivotal moment when she just lets go and lets herself enjoy what's happening here. I know she's fighting with herself right now. Oh, the things she must be thinking. 'I can't, I don't want to seem cheap to him.' Sweetheart, you are cheap to me. 'He won't respect me if I give it up the first night.' You're right, if you can't respect yourself, why the hell should I respect you? For God's sake, you just met me and look at what you're letting me do to you...not that I'm complaining. 'What if he doesn't call me after this?' Do you know who I am? Sorry, sweetheart, I'm not going to call you.

She's almost there, I can feel it now. Just a few more seconds and she'll let go. She's still tense, still fighting that impossible mental battle. God, and she's getting so wet. Sweetheart, your body already knows the answer you're fighting to find, you just need to let your mind agree. That way I can get started, and then later, you can go home.

I slide a second finger around in hopes of joining it with the other. I slide the second finger up from the bottom of her slit, but when I try to put that one in, she tenses even more.

"Relax, babygirl, relax. I'm not going to hurt you." I try adding the second finger again and still she tenses. God, I hope it's not like this the whole way through.

"Don't fight me, baby, please." It's only a matter of words. The tension she had with one finger is now gone; she's completely comfortable with that. Just a few more steps baby, and you'll be on your way to some amazing pleasure, trust me. Why should she trust me? I laugh inwardly.

"It's gonna feel so good. I know you want it, too. You're not fooling anyone." I smile down at her and kiss her forehead. There it is, she exhaled, step one accomplished. Her battle is over, she's surrendered to me. Her body releases any tension it inhabited, and I feel her body sink into the bed. Finally, she's surrendered to me.

They always do. Some faster than others...but not this one. She's putting up a fight, or at least that's what she thinks she's doing. I know she doesn't want to become just another notch on my belt, but that's where she's headed. That's all she'll be. She no different from the two yesterday, the three the day before that, and however many else were from the week before I laid eyes on her. And she has no idea that she's only my breakfast, there'll be more after her. There's still lunch and dinner to be had, and maybe a few snacks in between meals. Yeah, if sex really was a meal.

She finally lets me put the other finger in. From here on, it should be smooth sailing...should be. I've found her spot and gently slide my fingertips over it and she moans. God, it's an amazing sound to hear a woman speak to me in the language of sex. The sounds she's making are completely because of me, what an ego trip.

Mere minutes go by and I can sense her orgasm coming to her. I know if I apply a bit more pressure with a bit more speed, she'll go nuts and that's just what I'm aiming for. I apply the technique and it works wonders. She moans loudly and repeatedly and I can't help but whisper a curse. I know I'm supposed to be making her nuts, which I am, but my technique blows up in my face and she's making me crazy, too.

"Come on baby, you're so close. Just let go. I know it feels good, come for me, Kat." That's it, good girl. Lip bite...back arch...body shake, she's there. It's intense, too. Her face contorts in concentration and it's a wonderful thing. God, I love making women look like this. My turn to look like that.

I wait for her orgasm to subside and finally her convulsing stops. Her eyes are closed and a slight grin stars to form.

"Don't fall asleep on me Kat. I am far from being finished with you, babygirl." It's time, I hope she's ready. I am, and there's no way to stop this now. I shed my remaining clothing and go in for another kiss. I position my knee between hers and slide them open. She's so beautiful in all of her glory.

There's no time to be wasted. This is business. I take hold of myself and rub the head right in the middle of her opening. She's still dripping wet and it's oh, so good. Slowly, I apply pressure inward and again she tenses.

"Baby, I won't hurt you, I promise. I'll be gentle." I apply more pressure, and she winces as her skin is forced to stretch.

"Baby, you're just so tight. Please, relax for me." I wait a few seconds and try again, and end up with the same results. She begins to stop me and I feel her hands start to push at my chest. She must be in pain.

"Kat, I know you want this just as much as I do, so...please, let me in, baby...please. All you have to do is relax for me." Still, she pushes at my body, but I refuse to budge.

"Just give in to me, baby, please. Give yourself to me. Don't fight this; you'll enjoy it so much." She believes me and stops her struggle at last. Just in time, I was about to use force; I wait for no one. Without warning, I push the head in and she moans. I can't tell if in pleasure or pain, but I keep going; I couldn't care less if it's pain at this point. Inch after inch...as slowly as possible; it nearly kills me to do it like this. And she doesn't protest at all. I finally force the last few inches and she moans loudly. I know the sound of that one, complete pleasure...she's mine now.

I start to back out and I pull all the way out. She whimpers in frustration and wraps her legs around my hips, using her calves to force my body back down to hers. I can't help but chuckle and I obey her request. Who am I to deny her of this? I slowly slide back in and again she makes that wonderful sound. I get a grip of my remaining self-control and hang on for dear life. I start my pace, slowly and I can tell with each full thrust, she's feeling the electric shock pulsate throughout her body. I quicken my pace and begin to kiss down her neck, leaving no skin untouched by my lips. One nipple, then the other, followed by her voice, and with each moan she sends me closer and closer. Thrust after thrust, the minutes roll by like seconds, and the hours like minutes. I can tell she's getting close and all she needs is that last bit if friction to get her there.

I slow down, tell her that she's beautiful and turn it on full force, again starting slow. The whimpers turn to moans which turn to yelps and begs. The sound of her voice drives me to insanity and I pound into her as quickly as I can, desperately holding back. I don't have to hold back for too long. I can feel her orgasm approaching; her body stiffens and explodes at the same time, and then...there it is, the moment I've been waiting for all night...that magnificent pumping, squeezing sensation that milks me of everything I have. Hers is more pronounced; she keeps milking until well after we're done, and I wait inside of her, just feeling her body still pumping and squeezing from the inside.

"Oh, my God," she says. Probably the only words she's said all night. I like that I make her speechless. I let her rest for a few more minutes, then pull out and lay next to her. I pull her back into my chest and again she fits perfectly. I kiss her forehead.

"You're absolutely amazing, Kat. This was amazing." I barely hear her make a light, airy sound and I soon feel her drift off to sleep. I kiss her shoulder a few times and finally relax myself.

And to think, babygirl, after all of that, the last time I'll see you is tomorrow morning when I send you off. I hope you had fun.

I smile to myself, the hunter once again takes his kill.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=577