The Wedding Date by Marissa
Summary: Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. The story of your life. On your best friend's wedding day, maybe it won't be so bad.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1718 Read: 1976 Published: Dec 11, 2007 Updated: Dec 11, 2007
Story Notes:
JTPC

1. Chapter 1 by Marissa

Chapter 1 by Marissa
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
You couldn’t believe that your life-long best friend was getting married. Emma had been dating Trace for nearly four years and they were beyond perfect for each other. As happy as you were for her, her marriage meant you were the only one out of all your girlfriends to remain single. It was depressing, at best. But still, today would be an awesome day. She had no sisters, so that made you the Maid of Honor. Trace had his best friend Justin by his side as Best Man.

Over the four years you had known Trace, you had grown close to Justin. He was very handsome, a perfect Southern gentleman and boy, did he like to flirt. You were the same way though, so the two of you had an incredible amount of sexual tension built up—if you weren’t flirting, you were bickering about something. He was single too, so you both would tag alone with Trace and Emma a lot. He always showed you a great time but nothing ever came of it…just a great friendship.

Your day has been chaotic to say the least. Emma had almost torn her train when she accidentally stepped on it, Justin had text messaged you to say they couldn’t find the rings, and your head was still pounding from last night’s bachelorette party. Luckily though, a bottle of Advil passed around the limo on the way to the church took care of the headache and Justin’s mother found the rings in his car. No one tripped walking down the aisle, Emma didn’t cry and smudge her make up and Justin kept you entertained by making funny faces at you across the altar. You’re sure the videographer caught him once or twice. The limo ride to the reception was interesting to say the least. Emma and Trace spent the drive canoodling while you and Justin did shots. Probably not the best idea, but hey…this was a celebration, motherfuckers!

So, finally the limos arrive to the reception and the DJ does the introductions. Trace had a special surprise intro song just for you and Justin… Blondie’s “I Touch Myself” Yeah, you know the song:

I love myself; I want you to love me
When I feel down; I want you above me
I search myself; I want you to find me
I forget myself; I want you to remind me

I don't want anybody else
When I think about you I touch myself

Red face to match your red gown, you walk out onto the dance floor with your head buried on Justin’s shoulder. Justin, being the ham that he is, begins grinding up against your butt and making obscene gestures with his hands. All you can focus on is Emma’s great aunt staring at him in disgust. The bride and groom dance their first dance as husband and wife and halfway through, the wedding party is invited to join in. You and Justin pair up and his hands slide around your waist and over your hips. He pulls you close and the two of you have a quiet conversation during the song. He is really such a nice guy. After the dance, you share a kiss on the cheek and move to the head table to eat your dinner. But, after your plates are cleared, it’s time to party. The DJ starts up the music and all the young people gather on the floor.

Music is pumping, alcohol is flowing and you’re having a great time. Justin has been dancing with you all night! Damn, that boy can move!!! He can Shout, Do the Twist, and Electric Slide. He can bump&grind and sweep you around the floor during the slow songs.

Your body is tingling from the alcohol. You wouldn’t say you were wasted, but definitely had a comfortable buzz going on. “That’s the Way Love Goes” comes over the speakers and your eyes inadvertently search for Justin. He’s leaning against the bar looking directly at you. He gives you a slight smile and walks your way. Pulling you back into his arms for what feels like the millionth time that night, you fall back into a groove. His eyes close and he leans down against you.

Oh sugar, don't you hurry
You've got me here all night
Just close your eyes and hold on tight

Oh baby
Don't stop, don't stop
Go deeper,
Baby deeper
You feel so good, I'm gonna cry

Oh I'm gonna take you there
That's the way love goes

As the song continues, Justin pulls back. His eyes scan your face, first looking into your eyes, over your body and finally landing on your lips. Unconsciously, you lick your lips as he leans down into you. Your lips meet briefly, uncertainly. He coaxes your lips open slowly and sweetly kisses you for a few more moments. When your eyes re-open, you notice him watching you curiously. Without a word, he takes your hand, leading you out of the reception room. You follow him down the staircase toward the bridal dressing rooms. You don’t have to ask, you know what is about to happen. The butterflies coat your stomach and you have to take a deep breath to calm yourself.

Looking around, he quickly pulls you into the dressing room and locks the door behind you. And then, his hands are everywhere. You feel them on your stomach, running over your ass and breasts, squeezing and caressing you. This…wow…this is what you want. More than you’ve wanted anything before.

You continue to hear the pounding bass beat from the wedding upstairs and it reminds you that you’re in public, meaning not a lot of time. Your thoughts spring you into action. Running one hand down his chest, the other wraps itself around the back of his neck, pulling him toward you. Your lips crash into his as you move your hands downward to his pants buckle. Quickly snapping it open, you push his pants down hips. He seems to feel your urgency and finds the bottom hem of your gown. Hiking it up to your thighs, he drags two fingers along the inside of your leg running them over your lace boy shorts, which just happen to be soaked with your juices.

“Damn, girl…” he smirks at you, kissing you again. You wrap your trembling fingers around his length. He is thick, long, and ready for you. Pulling him out of his boxer shorts, you hop on top of the vanity counter behind you, sure to keep your dress hiked around your waist. He moves your panties to the side and pulls you to the edge of the counter. Slowly, he slides himself into your warmth and you can’t help but moan at the feeling.

He pushes all the way in, his pelvic bone is rubbing yours and you’re almost sure you can feel him in your stomach. You grab his butt harshly in your hands, encouraging him to begin his motions. And he does…he moves in and out of you steadily and firmly. Every time he thrusts in, he pulls you toward him and it makes his cock hit your spot. Over and over again. You want him deeper, so you wrap your legs around his lean waist and pull him towards you, scratching at his back through his tuxedo jacket.

His hands slide underneath your ass and lift you off the vanity. Placing your feet on the ground, he slips out of you. You snap your eyes up to his, groaning in frustration. He just kisses you and turns you away from him, bending you over the aforementioned vanity. You look into the mirror in front of you and your eyes meet his as he slides back into you in one fluid motion. His hips begin to once again work firmly against yours as you grind your ass back into him. Waves of pleasure wash over you from head to toe. It builds up and up, making your entire body tighten and shake.

Faintly, somewhere in the back of your head, you hear Justin moaning your name and feel his grip tightening along your hips. A man has never fucked you this good, especially not on the first try. You writhe beneath him, grabbing at the edges of the vanity. You look into the mirror and watch his mouth open and head fall back in pleasure. His quickened pace tells you he’s close. And so are you; you know your pussy is squeezing the life out of him with its tightness. You’re usually not one to be overly vocal, but your throat is starting to feel raw from all the moaning you’ve done. Your orgasm is building and building, one on top of the other and suddenly, without no warning, your body tightens one last time before it explodes, sending you over the edge uncontrollably. You feel yourself spiraling downward and bouncing back up, over and over again.

Justin, barely able to move, arches his back, pressing as deep into you as he can get. His hands hold onto your ass for dear life as he rides the roller coaster of his orgasm up and down. You thought you were done, but his warm juices coating your inside and his one hand running down the front of you to softly brush your clit sends you into a second, but thankfully, smaller frenzy. Okay, so a double orgasm has definitely never happened before, you think as your knees threaten to buckle underneath you. Your bodies are shaking against one another as you come down from your respective highs.

“Wow…” you mumble, not being able to process much thought.

“Seriously…thanks, girl. That was fuckin’ awesome.” He pulls out of you, soft now and zips up his pants. Pulling your dress back down to its length, he sweetly kisses your lips. “We should probably get back up there, huh?”

“Yeah, that would suck to have someone coming to look for us.” Adjusting your hair and dress one last time, you kiss Justin and whisper thanks as you part ways. So maybe being single isn’t so bad afterall.
End Notes:
Reviews!
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=608