School's Out by Ally
Summary:

AU: Teacher!Justin 

Christmas break has finally come, and Justin gets his present a little early.  


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1627 Read: 2688 Published: Dec 24, 2007 Updated: Dec 24, 2007
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Ally

Chapter 1 by Ally
Author's Notes:
this is only my second attempt at a vizzy, but i hope ya'll like it. Please comment!

School’s Out

“Hey Baby.” Justin says to you as he leans against the doorframe.  Peering into your classroom as you straighten up, and place chairs on top of desks like the janitors ask.  You look up and smile at your husband as he steps into the room.

“Hey.” He walks towards you, setting his jacket on your chair at your desk and wraps his arms around you in a hug, kissing the side of your head.

“Christmas break is finally here.” He says. “Two weeks of no school. After today I think I’m just about as excited as they were.” He says as he pulls back and helps you finish cleaning up.  You offer him a half-smile and a nod. You love your first graders, but holidays are not your friend.  Halloween is by far the worst with the candy and costumes, but Christmas is a close second.

“Long day?” You ask him, knowing that his third graders probably weren’t much better.

“Yep.” Together you make sure your classroom is in order, before you leave the building to head home. 

He turns out of the parking lot and stops at a red light, reaching for your hand and you squeeze his fingers before reaching out to turn on the radio.  The sound of Trans-Siberian Orchestra flooded the car and you lean your head back against the head rest with a happy sigh.

You listen as Justin hums along with the familiar melody and you’re almost asleep when he pulls into your driveway. 

“What do you want for dinner?” you ask him.  You follow him inside and immediately kick off your shoes and plop down on the couch. He detours towards the Christmas tree, plugging in the lights that start to twinkle before he sits down near you, pulling your feet onto his lap and begins to rub them. 

“Chinese.” He says. “Let’s order Chinese, put on some Christmas music and finish decorating the tree.”

“Sounds good.” You reply.  “I’m going to go change.  Can you just order some lo mien for me?” You ask him and start to get up, not really waiting for an answer, but you’re stopped short when his fingers close around your wrist and he pulls you back.

He pushes you back onto the couch and hovers above you his lips search for yours and you melt into him.  You’ve been thinking about those lips all day, ever since you’d arrived at school that morning and parted ways in the main hallway.  You’d watched him out your classroom window when he’d taken his class outside for recess.  Your students had been in gym class and you had a full 30 minutes to watch him.  You can’t help but appreciate how sexy he looks standing out there keeping a watchful eye over each and every one of his students.   You can’t wait until you get to see him with a child of his own.

“I saw you watching me today.” He mumbles against your lips.  Reading your mind, simply because he knows you that well.

“Oh yea?” his lips tear away from yours and he rests his forehead against yours.  His hand slips under your button down and flattens his palm against your stomach before sliding it around your back.  His touch feels like fire.

He nods. “Yea, I noticed you sitting by your window, pretending to grade that math quiz I know you gave today. You’re so mean, giving them a test on the last day before break.” He presses his lips to yours a few times, “So. Mean.”

You giggle as his fingertips tickle at your sides and you realize that there is no way you’re going to get dinner any time soon.  His kisses are working their way down your neck and his hands have moved up under your shirt and one hand is cupping your breast, gently massaging it, as he pulls you even closer with the other hand.  Your hips instinctively grind into him and you can feel him getting hard and you don’t know what’s gotten into him, but you aren’t complaining.  

In fact you only encourage him by sliding your hand down his chest and pulling his shirt un-tucked from his slacks.  You push him back a bit, and reach up to slowly unbutton you shirt and he watches intently, his tongue darting out to lick his lips every few seconds.  You reach the last button and he can’t take it anymore.  He leans back on his knees, yanking his shirt over his head and then reaches down to push yours back.  You pull your arms out of the sleeves and reach around his neck, pulling his face down and crashing your lips against his.  Your lips never separate from each others as you move so that your skirt is bunched at your waist and he settles down in between your legs.  You can feel his hard-on pressing against your center through the few layers that are still keeping you apart.

You tilt your head to the side to give him access to your neck which he gladly accepts.  He sucks and nips at the tender skin and you know there’ll be a mark but for now it doesn’t matter.  You don’t have to worry about curious 7 year olds asking about your ‘boo-boo.’  You arch your back and he uses the opportunity to reach behind and unhook your bra, pulling it off.  His lips and tongue travel down to pay attention to the newly exposed skin and the combination of the cool air and his sensual assault causes your nipples to perk up and you hear a soft chuckle escape his lips as his hand trails down and reaches between your legs to rub against you.  You know you’re soaking wet. 

“All this for me?” He mumbles, pulling your panties to the side and slides a finger up and down your slick folds.  You buck your hips against his hand and groan when he pulls away.  “Not yet, Baby.  All in good time.”

He slides back off of you and you let a frustrated sigh escape and offer him a confused look.  He just winks and pulls the blanket off the back of the couch and spreads it on the floor.  It’s starting to get dark out now and the only light filling the room is the blinking of the Christmas lights.  His hands reaches out for you and he kneels to the floor, pulling you down next to him and he picks back up where he left off.

His hands slide down your sides to your hips and he pulls your skirt and panties off, leaving you completely naked on the floor in front of him.  His eyes scan over you and he grins before moving over you again and bringing his lips to yours.  His hand rests on your thigh and it slides up, and then moves in between your legs.  This time he doesn’t tease.  One of his long fingers slips between your silken lips, while his thumb presses against your clit and your hips instantly buck against his hand just as he plunges another finger into you.  He moves them in and out quickly and curls them up, to hit the right spot and you know if he keeps it up you won’t be able to hold back much longer.  You don’t even realize that he’s stripping himself down with his other hand.  You close your eyes and let your moans of satisfaction escape, knowing you’ll achieve release soon.  But, just when you’re about to hit that peak, you feel his fingers slide out and your eyes pop open, just in time to see his body lower over yours and he slides right in, completely filling the void and then some.  A deep groan vibrates from deep in his chest and the sound sends chills up your spine.  You reach up and pull his lips to yours and revel in the feel of him inside you, stretching your walls and filling you up. 

Slowly he pulls almost all the way out and pauses before plunging in even deeper than before and you raise your hips up to meet his.  After a few more torturous thrusts, he picks up the pace, moving in and out quickly, you can feel the tension building in your stomach and your hands slide down his back and your nails scrape against his skin, pulling another moan of approval out of him.  You bite your lower lip and close your eyes as your head rolls back.   His mouth attacks your neck again, and his tongue swirls circles on your skin.

“Oh God.” You hear him say. “I’m almost there.”

His hand slides down in between you again and he finds your spot; with a few more deep thrusts he brings you both to the edge and your feel him explode inside you, you cry out his name and your walls clench around him, sucking him dry.

His weight relaxes on top of you; his forehead rests against your shoulder as your fingers lazily trace a pattern on the back of his neck.  He’s still inside you and you hold your arms around him, keeping him from moving as you both come down from the high and your breaths slow.   He aimlessly trails kisses along your jaw and hovers above your lips.

“Baby?” You ask and he lifts his eyes away from your lips to look into yours. 

“Hmm?” He says.

You were planning on waiting until Christmas morning to tell him, but you just can’t wait.

“I’m pregnant.” You say.  A smile graces his lips, and his eyes light up just seconds before he crushes his lips to yours, and the golden lights continue to twinkle above you as you prepare for round two.  

  

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=640