Our Love Story by Ambs07
Summary: This story is about my relationship with the one an only Justin Timberlake, i'll tell you all of the ups and downs of being friends with the mega star, and how we slowly began a relationship. So sit back, relax and read along as we explore each others lives, feelings, and everything else that comes with the most powerful word in the whole world. LOVE.
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 628 Read: 1300 Published: Apr 16, 2007 Updated: Apr 16, 2007

1. Prologue by Ambs07

Prologue by Ambs07

Prologue

I first met Justin Randall Timberlake in junior high school, and let me tell you he was a dork then and still is now. I know most of ya’ll adore him and fawn over him every chance you get but in reality he is still that same ole dorky kid to me who use to get in trouble every chance he could get in school.

I can’t say we really knew each other in school, but I knew of him. We both had our own little cliques that we hang out with but I saw him from time to time in the halls or we’d have the same classes together. But other than that we had no ties to each other, that is till now but that will come in time.

I want to give you some back story on myself. My name is Jacqueline Emily Lane, or you might know me as Jacky. I was never popular in school, I was considered a loner. I hardly ever went to any school functions, or hung out and drank myself into a stupor I was all about working my ass off to get my education and help support my low income family.

I had an okay childhood for the most part, there is some things I wish I had done but other than that I have no regrets. I’m now 20 years old and work for one of the largest recording companies in the world I don’t do anything spectacular, I’m a assistant to Johnny Wright I make sure his appointments are made and followed so that is about it.

I know once I said his name you were like oh my god she knows Nsync but I really don’t, I didn’t even meet them till I worked there for a long time. I was mostly in his office scheduling this and that for his artists or for himself so I had no contact to the “boys” you all love and adore. I only met them once and it was a spur of the moment type of thing, but I will tell you all about that later on.

Well let’s tell you a little about my family. My mom basically raised me and my two brothers from the time I was 8. My father was killed in a car accident so it was tough on my mom I remember hearing her crying to my older brother Nathan about the unfairness of his death and how she didn’t know how she was going to support all of us.

I vaguely remember his reply but what I remember of the next day Nathan came home announcing he had found a job and was going to devote all his free time to helping my mom support us. And once I turned of age I followed after him and got a job. It was tough trying to juggle school, friends and a part time job but I did it.

We lived in a nice old house, and at time we weren’t sure we would be able to keep it but mom was determined since dad had a hand in building it for my mom when she was pregnant with Nathan. And she still lives there to this day with my youngest brother James who is now 15.

I send my mother a little bit of what I make each month just to help out with the bills, and to keep a roof over James’s and her head, to keep clothes on his back. Nathan is now married to a really sweet woman and they are expecting there first child. He has a really good job with a advertising agency.

As far as my story goes, you’ll have to wait for another day.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=67