Interrupted Love by mufasabass
Summary:

Lance and his bride-to-be are visiting his parents. They're suppoesed to have the house to themselves for a few hours, but do they really? 

This story is a vizzy! You know what that means. This is a Lance story, but all the other guys make cameo appearences. Also, please note that I wrote this long before Lance "came out".


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3076 Read: 1499 Published: Dec 29, 2007 Updated: Dec 29, 2007
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

This is a VIZZY! You've been warned!

1. Interrupted Love by mufasabass

Interrupted Love by mufasabass
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

This is a VIZZY! You've been warned!

Lance, his fiancée, Elizabeth, the rest of the guys, and their girlfriends were visiting Lance’s parents in Mississippi. Justin’s girlfriend was Tracy. Joey’s girlfriend was Lois. J.C.’s girlfriend was Nina. Chris’s girlfriend was Jamie. Lance and Elizabeth’s wedding was in two weeks. Elizabeth was two years younger than Lance, but he didn’t care. They had only known each other for six months, but everyone could tell they were meant to be together. They couldn’t keep their hands off each other! Justin, Joey, J.C. and Chris were all out with their girlfriends. Lance and Elizabeth were curled up on the couch in his parents' living room, watching TV when Diane, his mom, came downstairs and said, "Lance, your father and I are going to the movies. Do you two want to come along?" Lance looked over at Elizabeth and she shook her head ‘no’. "We’re going to stay here.", Lance told his mom.

Five minutes later Lance’s parents left. After they were gone Lance turned to Elizabeth and asked, "Why didn’t you want to go?" "Think about it this way. The guys are out with their girls. Your parents went to the movies. So who’s left?", Elizabeth asked. "Just you and me.", Lance replied still not getting it. "Exactly.", Elizabeth said moving on to his lap and straddling his legs. Lance grinned as he finally realized what she was saying.

Elizabeth could feel Lance’s growing bulge pressing against her hot, wet center. Elizabeth put her arms around Lance’s neck and kissed him. Lance moved his hands up her shirt and started playing with her breasts. Elizabeth moved her hands down to Lance’s pants. Getting more excited Lance unhooked her bra and peeled off her shirt. He threw her shirt on the floor closely followed by her bra. Elizabeth peeled off Lance’s shirt and threw it on the floor with hers. Lance laid her down on the couch, laid down on top of her and moved in between her legs.

They started making out like mad when suddenly the front door burst open. When they looked up all they saw was Joey running up the stairs and into Lance’s bedroom. Seconds later he reappeared saying, "We get all the way to the restaurant before I realized I forgot my wallet." Half way down the stairs Joey finally noticed Lance and Elizabeth lying on the couch half-naked and looking at him very annoyed. "I… ah… Lois is… ah… bye!", Joey stammered before flying out the front door. Lance and Elizabeth looked at each other and started laughing. "Maybe we should go upstairs.", Elizabeth suggested. "Good idea.", Lance replied. Elizabeth picked up their clothes then Lance picked her up in his arms and carried her upstairs to his room.

When they reached Lance’s room he set her down, closed the door, pinned her to the ladder of his bunk beds and kissed her. As they kissed, Elizabeth’s hands moved down to his belt. They pulled off the rest of each other’s clothes. Lance put his hands on her waist, lifted her up and set her on the top bunk. Elizabeth moved back and Lance climbed up there with her. Elizabeth laid back and Lance moved on top of her. As they laid there kissing Lance was once again playing with her breasts. Elizabeth could feel Lance growing harder by the second. The tip of his rock hard manhood was tickling her hot, wet center. Elizabeth moaned into Lance’s mouth. She couldn’t wait any longer. She rolled Lance over on to his back and moved on top of him straddling his hips. She slid herself down on Lance’s fully ready, rock hard cock taking all of him in at once. They both groaned at how good it felt. Slowly, Elizabeth started rocking from side to side, which only made Lance beg for more. Elizabeth started grinding harder and faster. Lance couldn’t hold it back anymore. He let his warm juices explode inside of her. This pushed Elizabeth over the edge and she groaned and collapsed on Lance’s chest. Lance wrapped his strong arms around her and kissed her. "I love you... and I love the way you make love to me.", he whispered. Elizabeth giggled a little and said, "I love you, too... and I love the way you make love to me."

As they laid there holding each other Lance happened to notice that the sun was about to set. That gave him an idea! "Get up. I want to show you something.", Lance said nudging her. "What is it?", Elizabeth asked. "You’ll see.", Lance replied grinning. They got dressed and Lance took Elizabeth downstairs and out the back door. Lance held her hand as he led her back into the woods behind his house. After they passed Lance’s old fort and crossed the stream Elizabeth asked, "Where are we going?" "You’ll see.", Lance replied. A few minutes later Lance stopped under a large Oak tree. Up in its branches was a treehouse. "Ladies first.", Lance said gesturing towards the ladder. Elizabeth smiled and started up the ladder with Lance close behind.

Once they were up there Elizabeth could see what Lance wanted to show her. The treehouse gave them a perfect view of the sunset. They sat there in silence, holding each other and watching the sun set. After a few minutes Lance trailed his hand down to her hip. He slipped his fingers into Elizabeth’s shorts to play with the elastic on her underwear only to find it wasn’t there! She had left it in Lance’s room. Lance just looked at her wide-eyed. "What?", Elizabeth asked in her most innocent voice. Lance didn’t say anything, he just captured her lips with his.

They laid down on the treehouse floor and Elizabeth started tugging at Lance’s shirt. They stopped kissing only to pull off each other’s shirts. When their shirts were discarded Elizabeth grabbed Lance by the neck and started sucking on his Adam’s apple. Lance let out a deep moan that sent shivers through Elizabeth’s whole body. He was loving it and Elizabeth knew it. She could feel him growing harder by the second. Lance started trying to rip her bra off. Elizabeth arched her back so Lance could reach the hook and he quickly removed it. He threw it aside, but didn’t realize just how hard he threw it. It went flying out the treehouse window.

What neither of them knew was that at that moment Chris was in the woods looking for them... and he was standing under their tree! Chris was just about to give up when something landed on his head. Chris was surprised to find it was a black bra with a Mickey Mouse print on it, but he knew exactly who it belonged to. "Ok, Elizabeth! As soon as I find Lance I’m going to give him your bra and tell him how you’re cheating on him!", Chris called out. "WHAT!?!?!?", Lance and Elizabeth screamed sitting up and giving away their hiding place. "Ah-ha! There you are!", Chris said. "Go away, Chris!", Lance said turning his attention back to Elizabeth. Elizabeth had her hand in Lance’s shorts gently stroking his manhood, trying to keep him horny until Chris left.

"Elizabeth , can I ask you a question?", Chris asked. "You just did. Now go away.", Elizabeth replied not looking at Chris. Lance couldn’t help snickering at her remark. "No, seriously. I got a question.", Chris said starting to whine. "What?", Elizabeth asked very annoyed. "Do you think I need a bigger cup size?", Chris asked. Lance and Elizabeth looked over at Chris only to find he was now wearing her bra! Lance and Elizabeth about died laughing. "Chris, what do you really want?", Lance asked. "I was wondering if you two wanted to go to the movies with Jamie and me.", Chris said adjusting Elizabeth’s bra on himself. "Chris, do you really think we want to go anywhere?", Lance asked. "I didn’t think so.", Chris replied putting his hands on his hips and sticking out his chest, proudly wearing Elizabeth’s bra. Once again, Lance and Elizabeth nearly died laughing. "Chris, can I have my bra back?", Elizabeth asked. "Come and get it.", Chris teased knowing she was topless. "No, I’m kidding! I’ll just put it here.", Chris said slipping out of her bra and draping it over one of the lower rungs of the treehouse ladder. "Have fun!", Chris called as he finally left Lance and Elizabeth alone.

Lance turned back to Elizabeth and took her in his arms. Elizabeth laid back down and Lance moved back on top of her. As they went back to making out Elizabeth ran her hands down Lance’s chest to his pants. She slipped her hand into his jean shorts and into his boxer briefs. Lance was still as hard as a rock. Elizabeth held his cock and started stroking it. Lance released a deep moan into Elizabeth’s mouth. Just the way she touched him made his head spin. Lance started to kick off his shoes. Taking the hint, Elizabeth did the same. When their shoes and socks were off Lance started to pull off Elizabeth’s shorts. As he did Elizabeth could feel him growing larger and harder in her hand. When her shorts were off Elizabeth removed her hand from Lance’s underwear so she could take off his shorts and boxer briefs.

Once they were both naked, Lance moved back on top of Elizabeth and in between her legs. Lance started licking and kissing that spot just behind her ear that drove her wild. Elizabeth started to squirm and they started grinding their hips together. Lance couldn’t wait any longer. He positioned himself and moved inside of her. They both groaned at how good it felt. When Lance was almost fully inside of her, Elizabeth spread her legs even further apart and wrapped them around Lance’s waist, forcing him closer and deeper into her. Lance moaned against her lips. Slowly, Lance started pumping in and out of her, steadily moving faster and harder. "I love how tight you are.", Lance moaned in her ear. Elizabeth just put her head back and groaned. She could feel Lance throbbing inside of her. If he didn’t let his love out soon, Lance thought his head was going to explode. He gave her a few more fast, hard thrusts before he released everything he had inside of her. Just the feeling of Lance’s warm juices inside of her pushed her over the edge. When it was all over Lance collapsed on her chest. They just laid there holding each other. Lance rested his forehead against hers and kissed her. "I love you.", Lance whispered. "I love you, too.", Elizabeth whispered back. After just laying there and holding each other for a few minutes Lance asked, "Are you ready to go in?" "Yeah.", Elizabeth replied. Lance moved off of her and they got dressed. After they were dressed they climbed down the ladder. Lance picked up Elizabeth’s bra and handed it to her. Elizabeth didn’t feel like putting it back on so she just stuck it in her back pocket. Lance took her hand and they walked back to the house.

By now they were both getting hungry so they cleaned up a little bit and fixed some popcorn. While they were waiting on the popcorn, Lance went to the refrigerator and got him self a Dr. Pepper and Elizabeth a Surge. Elizabeth grinned and happily took it. They took the popcorn and drinks into the family room so they could watch a movie. Lance wanted to watch his favorite movie, Clue, because he hadn’t been able to watch it in months. Elizabeth didn’t mind because she had been wanting to see it. Lance put the movie in and they curled up on the couch together. The movie started and the snuggled closer together, eating their popcorn and enjoying the movie. Less than five minutes into the movie Elizabeth said, "So that’s why you love this movie so much!" Why?", Lance asked confused. "The maid.", Elizabeth replied pointing at the TV screen. The maid was one of those French maids that wear the black frilly, skimpy dresses and have boobs that stick out a mile. Lance couldn’t help laughing. "No, I like it because it’s funny. She’s just an added bonus.", Lance said with a grin. Elizabeth laughed and they went back to watching the movie.

Half an hour later the popcorn was gone. Lance had laid down on the couch and Elizabeth was laying on his chest. Elizabeth wrapped her arms around Lance’s neck. Lance’s hands started to roam over Elizabeth’s body. He ran his right hand up her arm, took her hand in his and kissed it. He held her hand next to his face while his left hand slowly started to move down her body. Even though Clue was Lance’s favorite movie, he kept thinking about Elizabeth dressed up like the maid. And the fact that she wasn’t wearing any underwear was not helping. When his hand reached the small of her back he slipped his hand into her shorts. Lance moved his hand down her butt and in between her legs. The further down he moved his hand, the harder Lance got and Elizabeth could feel it. Lance lightly ran his fingers over her wet lips, which made Elizabeth squirm. Then Lance plunged a finger into her hot center. Elizabeth moaned a little and looked up at Lance. Lance looked at her with such love in his eyes as he absent-mindedly twirled his finger around inside of her. Elizabeth smiled at him and Lance knew she was enjoying what he was doing. Lance started pumping his finger in and out of her. This made Elizabeth moan. After a minute Elizabeth moved over to beside Lance so she could reach his zipper. She ran her hand over the growing bulge in Lance’s pants and he let out a deep groan. Elizabeth unzipped his pants and slipped her hand inside. She moved the cloth of his boxer briefs aside and his hard cock sprang out. Elizabeth gently took it in her hand and as she started stroking it Lance let out a deep groan. They laid there making out and feeling each other’s bodies. After another five minutes Lance couldn’t take it anymore. "I need you.", he grunted. "Then take me.", Elizabeth replied in her most seductive voice. Lance removed his hand from her shorts. He was just about to take her shorts off of her when a familiar sounding car pulled into the driveway. "Shit!", Lance cussed falling back on to the couch. "What?", Elizabeth asked. "My parents are home.", Lance said.

Elizabeth knew just how bad Lance needed her right now. The head of his still visible cock was a deep purple. Elizabeth bit the corner of her bottom lip and looked around the room. Suddenly she grabbed Lance’s hand and said, "Come on! I got an idea!" She drug him upstairs and into the bathroom. It wasn’t until she locked the door that Lance finally caught on. The bathroom was the only room in the house that had a lock! "You know, you’re not just beautiful. You’re a genius, too.", Lance said making Elizabeth giggle. Lance kissed her and they started ripping each other’s clothes off. When just enough of their clothes were discarded Lance picked her up, set her down on the bathroom counter and moved in between her legs. Lance couldn’t wait any longer. He found that one sweet spot that he loved so much and slammed into her. Elizabeth groaned at how good it felt. She wrapped her legs around Lance’s waist and pulled him even closer. Lance slammed into her a couple more times before he exploded inside of her. That pushed him over the edge and he took Elizabeth with him. They held each other tight as their bodies shook with pleasure.

They staid there holding each other as their breathing returned to normal. Lance rested his head on top of hers. He kissed the top of her head and slowly worked his way down to her ear. Gently, he started nibbling on the top of her ear. Elizabeth couldn’t help giggling a little. Lance nibbled further down her ear and whispered, "Can we stay like this forever?" Elizabeth lifted her head and looked at him. Unsure of what to say she asked, "Why?" "You’re just so warm and cozy that I never want to let you go.", Lance replied snuggling his crotch closer to hers. Elizabeth moaned and laid her head on Lance’s chest. She always loved it when Lance was inside of her. "I don’t want you to leave either.", Elizabeth said. "Then I won’t.", Lance replied kissing the top of her head. Elizabeth looked up at him and he leaned down to kiss her. Just as their lips were about to touch, there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?", Lance asked trying not to sound pissed. "Hey, Dude! Hurry up!", Justin said. "Go away!", Lance yelled. "I can’t! I gotta pee!", Justin whined. Elizabeth had to bury her face in Lance’s chest so Justin wouldn’t hear her laughing. Lance just sighed, shook his head and said, "Alright, we’ll be out in a sec.", but as soon as he said it he caught his mistake. "We? What’dya mean we?... Aww! Yuck!", Justin screamed. Lance and Elizabeth smiled at each other as Justin caught on. "I love you.", Lance whispered giving her a quick kiss. "I love you, too.", Elizabeth replied giving Lance a quick kiss, but this time hanging on just a little bit longer. When Lance pulled away he also pulled himself out of her. It wasn’t until Elizabeth got down from the counter that they realized what a mess they had made. Quickly, they got dressed and cleaned up the mess. When Lance opened the door Justin shoved them out of the way, ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. Lance and Elizabeth couldn’t help laughing as they went downstairs. As they reached the living room they found J.C. standing beside the couch. "Elizabeth, are you missing anything?", J.C. asked. "Not that I know of. Why?", Elizabeth asked. From behind his back J.C. pulled out Elizabeth’s bra! "I found it on the couch.", he explained as he handed it back to her. "Thanks.", Elizabeth grumbled as she took it, completely humiliated!

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=692