Double-Oh Justin by Ally
Summary: He's all dressed up like James Bond... you're own personal 007.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1517 Read: 2465 Published: Jan 01, 2008 Updated: Jan 01, 2008

1. Double-Oh Justin by Ally

Double-Oh Justin by Ally

I watch him from across the studio, where he stands in front of a white backdrop talking with the photographer.  I’m literally drooling.  He’s dressed to the nines in a crisp black suit that I’d helped him get into.  Yes, I am the luckiest wardrobe assistant in the world and I just helped Justin freakin’ Timberlake get dressed up like James Bond.

Let me tell you, he’s fucking hot.  I swear I had a tiny orgasm when I heard who we were shooting today.  I take a seat and watch the photographer take a few shots, give Justin a few instructions here and there and then fire away with that camera again.

An hour later I hear my name called, and I stand up and walk over to them.  “We’re gonna break for lunch and then get started again.  Can you get the next outfit ready before we head out?”

I nod and then offer the two men a smile, before following Justin back towards the makeshift dressing room.

He walks back through the curtain starts to undress.  I can’t keep my eyes off of him.

He whips off the black jacket and yanks on the tie, breathing in and out deeply.

His fingertips fumble with the buttons on the white dress shirt like he can’t get them undone fast enough.  I feel like it’s over one hundred degrees in the studio and I’m wearing a tank top and jeans.  I can’t imagine how hot it is for him. 

He groans as the cool air hits his skin, and I nearly hit the floor when he pulls off the shirt slowly and I can see the sweat glistening on his skin.  It’s almost painful and my eyes roam over the muscles in his arms and chest.  His hands are now reaching for the buckle of the belt, and I lick my lips unconsciously.  He hands stop their movement and I hear a soft chuckle fill the air and I look up to find him staring back at me, a sexy smirk playing at his lips.

Shit.  I look away from him and turn my back muttering a ‘sorry’ and start thumbing through the racks of clothing trying to remember what outfit will be needed next.

I hear the zipper on the pants and the soft thud as the belt drops to the floor and he steps out of the pants.  I want nothing more than to turn around and give him another good once over now that I know he’s standing behind me in nothing but the pair of black boxer-briefs that I know for a fact he’s wearing but I’ve already been caught once.

I can hear his feet padding on the floor as he moves around getting dressed in the clothes he came in and when I hear the creak of the chair as he sits down I feel like its safe to turn around.

But instead of seeing him fully dressed putting on his socks and shoes, he’s still only clad in his underwear, leaning back in the chair with his hands behind his head, looking at me.

My jaw drops when I notice his dick, standing at attention, just barely contained by the boxer briefs.  He looks down at himself, back up at me and winks.

“You know you want it.” He says. “Come get it.”

I know my eyes must be ready to fall out of their sockets and I can feel the blush creeping up my cheeks, but there is no way in hell I could turn down that invitation.  He grins and his eyes never leave mine as I step closer.  I stop directly in front of him, and his hands come away from behind his neck and he leans forwards and rests his elbows on his knees.

“You’ve been watching me all day.” He says.

I turn my head to the side and offer another apology.

“Don’t be sorry.’ His hands start at my knees and trail up the sides of my legs and come to a stop on my hips. “I certainly don’t mind.” He catches my eye again and I breathe in quickly when his fingertips slide underneath the waistband of my jeans and run to the front, where they fumble with the button and zipper.  He pushes the denim down my legs and I step out of them.  He grips my hips again and pulls me down onto his lap, so that I am on my knees straddling his hips.  I can feel his dick pressing against me through the layers of fabric that are between us.  His hands have slid to cup my ass, pressing me down against him, making sure that I can feel it.

“I don’t mind at all, I’ve been watching you too.  And having you watch me all day, and touch me all day has left me in quite a predicament.” He thrusts his hips forward quickly. “So how about we do something about that.”

He reaches underneath the back of my tank top and starts to push it up and I let him pull it off completely.  He doesn’t waste any time reaching behind me again and unhooking my bra, pulling that off too.  He looks me over, the same way that I’ve looked at him all day.  One of his arms slides around my back and pulls me closer, the other slides up to cup my left breast in his hand and he leans forward quickly, his mouth attacking the other. 

My head falls back when his tongue swirls around my nipple and his teeth bite down on the hard peak lightly.  I soft moan escapes my lips and he shushes me and pulls back.

“You wouldn’t want anyone to come back here and interrupt would you?” He mumbles, before moving his mouth to my other mound while his hand slides down and slips into my panties.  His fingers slide along my slick center.

“Damn, you’re fucking soaking already. Baby, how long you been wantin' this?”

I tilt my head down and catch his gaze. “All fucking day.”

Two of his fingers slip into me suddenly and his mouth molds to mine to silence any sound I could make, before I can make it.  I moan into his mouth as he pumps in and out of me quickly.  His thumb finds my clit and he presses against it.  My back arches and my breasts press against his chest and the feeling of his skin on mine brings me even closer to finding my release.  My breaths come faster and I’m instinctively bucking my hips against his hand.   My lean my head back and his lips and mouth attack my neck. 

Just before I am about to come, his fingers slide out and my eyes open wide and lock on his.  He casts me an evil grin.  He reaches into the slit in his boxers and before he can do it, I reach down quickly and pull him out. 

He’s thick and long and the tip is glistening and ready, begging for attention.

I start to slide my hand up and down his shaft but he pulls my hand away and shakes his head.  “None of that shit, just get me inside you.”

His hands grab my hips again and I lift up my hips and position him at my entrance and prepare to slide down slowly, but he thrusts up and pushes me down fast and I gasp when he is suddenly filling me up.

“Oh God.” I breathe and he chuckles again.

“You like that huh?”

I bite my lip and nod.  I start to ride him, lifting myself up and down on top of him as his hands slide to my thighs, his fingertips gripping at the firm muscles.

“Yea, Baby, ride that shit... you know it’s good.”

 His hips thrust up to meet mine and we start moving faster and faster.  My hands slide up his chest, shoulders and neck to cup his jaw, and my lips close over his.

“Fuck, you’re so tight.” He hisses when our lips part. “Fuck.” He repeats.  I feel my body starting to tighten up and I know I’m almost there.  I can see the muscles of his toned stomach clenched and from his breathing I know he’s close too.

“I’m gonna come.” I mutter against his lips and his hands slide back to my hips and he pulls me down hard as he pushes up sliding in deeper than anyone’s ever been.  “Oh… Oh… Justin.” I can’t even stop the sounds from escaping as I shake with pleasure.

He groans and I feel him explode inside me.  He breathes in and out quickly and leans his head against the back of the chair, closing his eyes.

 I lean forwards and rest my forehead on his shoulder and his arms wrap around my back and hold me there.  .  Slowly I catch my breath and then I sit up and look at him.

His eyelids slide open and a lazy grin appears.  “Damn.” He says.  I feel myself blush and I look away from him. “We’re gonna have to do that again.”

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=705