Closer by Ally
Summary: "I wanna feel you from the inside..."
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: General
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 955 Read: 2940 Published: Jan 03, 2008 Updated: Jan 03, 2008

1. Closer by Ally

Closer by Ally
Author's Notes:
"Closer" -Nine Inch Nails

You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you,
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
Help me! I broke apart my insides,
help me! I’ve got no soul to tell
Help me, the only thing that works for me,
Help me get away from myself
 

He bends you forward over the back of the chair as he plunges deep inside you.  His fingertips trail down your spine, and you shiver at the sensation.

  “Fuck yea...” he mutters and you turn your head and look at him. 

His eyebrows are scrunched together and his eyes are focused on the place where your bodies are fused together. He’s watching himself move in and out of you.  With each thrust of his hips he slams into you, his thick cock filling you completely, and then he pulls almost all the way out slowly letting your inner walls close in on the space he had left empty, only to push himself back in again quickly expanding your insides and driving you insane.

He slides out and stops moving, you whine in frustration.  “Justin... please.” You know he loves it when you beg. 

“Oh yea Baby? You want it?” He pushes in just a little bit, and pulls back again. His tongue darts out to lick his lips and his hands grip your hips holding you steady he leans forward and his hands slide around to your stomach.  One moves up to grope at one of your breasts while the other moves in the opposite direction, not going quite as far as you want it to.  He can be so damn evil, but you love it. 

Your eyes close and you feel his breath on your neck and his lips kiss your ear before he whispers, “Tell me how bad you want my dick inside you.” He mouth attaches to the spot on your neck, right below your ear and you moan. 

“Oh God...”  

“No Baby, I’m not God, but I can take you to Heaven.” He whispers against your skin. He licks and nips at the sensitive skin and you know there’ll be a mark to remind you of this.  “Just tell me what you need.”  

“I need...” You can speak as he once again teases you by sliding himself in a little, only to immediately pull back out.

 “Fuck, I need you in me... now!” You take matters into your own hands and back towards him, forcing him into you and his forehead drops against your shoulder as he groans. He recovers quickly and he grips your hips again.  

“You want it that bad...” He pushes your hips forward, so that you slide slowly off of him again. “And I’m gonna fuckin’ give it to you.” With those words he plunges in deep, hitting just the right spot, and you instantly flood, coating him with your juices, but not quite seeing the impending fireworks just yet.

He begins to move in and out even faster, steadily approaching his release. Then suddenly he stops and pulls completely out, he whips you around and lifts you off the ground.  His hands gripping your ass as your legs lock around his waist.  One of your arms curves around his neck and then other reaches down between you to wrap your fingers around his throbbing dick and guide it back into you.   

You know he would be back inside you soon anyway and you need him there so why wait?  He stumbles across the room and you both fall onto the bed. He holds himself up with his arms but his head drops down, and his lips attack your neck.  One of your hands clutches the back of his head, and the other wraps underneath his arm, and your nails digging into his back. 

You feel his lips vibrate against your neck as he groans, a primal sound escaping from deep within his chest.  

His lightly bites at your neck again and his dick is buried so deep inside you, that you don’t know where you end and he begins.  You arch your back, reveling in the delicious sensation.


Obscenities flow over his lips and into the air as he mercilessly forces himself into you, and then backs out again, over and over and with each thrust you feel yourself tightening up.   

“You like it when I fuck you like this? Hard and fast... you like it rough?”  He turns his head and attacks the other side of your neck with the same fervor; aimless kisses and purposeful nips at the flesh.  He’s leaving his mark, claiming you as his, and when it feels this good you don’t mind it at all.

“Fuck me hard Justin... damn it’s so good.”  

“Yea Baby, you know it.”  You can tell by the sweat on his brow and the strain in his voice that he’s close.  One of his hands slides down your side and moves in between you searching for and finally finding your clit; and soon you’re at the edge right along with him.  

“Shit Justin... I’m gonna”  But you don’t get to finish your sentence, with one last, deep thrust he explodes inside you, and you topple over the edge squeezing every last drop out of him. 

“Fuck Baby...” he mutters, as he rests his weight on top of you, his face buried in the crook of your neck, his breath causing goose bumps to rise all over your body.  

“God Justin...” you sigh, your fingertips idly rubbing the back of his neck.  

He chuckles as his breathing slows. “You gotta stop calling me God, Baby... because that sure wasn’t holy.” 

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god  

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=707