Just Call Me Daddy by Marissa
Summary: A little romantic piece that popped into my head the other night...Enjoy!
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2014 Read: 2162 Published: Jan 04, 2008 Updated: Jan 04, 2008
Story Notes:
NC-17 so if you're not into that, don't continue on.

1. Just Call Me Daddy by Marissa

Just Call Me Daddy by Marissa
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
*Bounce*

*Bounce*

“Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!”

Groaning, the couple in bed slowly opens their eyes. Bouncing on the bed around them were two identical looking toddlers. Looking towards the clock, Justin’s eyes struggle to read. 7:00a.m. on the dot. Ah, the joys of parenthood.

“Daddy, come on! It’s time to go to the park. We’ve gotta be there alllllll day, just like you promised.” Jeremy and Isabella continue bouncing on the bed. Three years old and full of energy. You have to smile at your twins. Jeremy is the replica of Justin”a mop of curly hair on his head, bright blue eyes and a smile that could melt the coldest of hearts. His energy and personality took over the room as soon as he entered it, even at his young age. People were just drawn to him. Little Isabella resembles you”dark, curly hair and olive skin, but she was blessed with Justin’s eyes as well. You knew the moment she was born that she’d grow to be strikingly beautiful. She was more on the shy side, but like you, held her own.

You watch as Justin’s long arms reach out and grab both children, pulling them down into bed with you. “Guys, its 7:00am, we don’t need to be at the park this early. Let’s go make Mom some breakfast in bed, watch some cartoons together, then we’ll go to the park. K?”

Their little faces drop slightly, but soon enough, ideas fill their head of cooking with Daddy. In other words, messy cooking that Mom gets to clean up. Quickly hopping over you and off the bed, the twins ran as fast as their short legs would carry them. Chuckling, your gorgeous husband rolls toward you. “Morning, baby.” His soft lips met yours sweetly. “Mornin’ J…you excited to get a whole day just you and your babies?”

“As excited as you are to get a day off from your babies.” Laughing, you had to agree. You loved your kids to death but they were exhausting. It would be nice to have a day to clean the house, shop and maybe even pamper yourself a bit. You watch him slide out of bed and throw a white t-shirt over his lean body. Flashing you a quick smile, he heads downstairs, quickening his steps as he hears little voices arguing over who was tall enough to reach the eggs.

Twenty minutes later, you hear little feet pattering up the stairs. Justin’s voice follows them, warning to hold onto the tray with two hands and not to run. Your family climbs back into bed with you while you all eat your breakfasts. The minute the last bite of food was swallowed, Jeremy and Isabella were up and off to their rooms, pulling clothes out for the day. You and Justin followed, getting yourselves dressed quickly before separating into the kids’ rooms. Expertly dressing their hyper bodies, the four of you met downstairs near the front door.

“Alright, Jer, Bella…you guys be good for Daddy, listen to everything he says, got it?” Innocently smiling up at you, they replied in unison, “yes, Momma.”

“Love you baby, see you later. If you go shopping, pick out an outfit for tonight. I have a surprise for ya.”

“Ooh, that sounds exciting! Alright, I’ll see what I can find. Buh-bye!”

* * * * *


It was almost sunset and you accomplished a lot. After starting the morning with a manicure and pedicure, you headed over to the boutiques on Sunset Boulevard to find an outfit for your surprise. After a minor skirmish with the paparazzi, you met your girlfriends for lunch, stopped by the William Rast offices to discuss the new line with Trace, and finally, met Lynn to walk the many Timberlake-Harless dogs.

Pulling back into your driveway, you notice Justin’s car has returned. You enter the house but hear no noise coming from downstairs. Tip-toeing upstairs, you peak into Jeremy’s room. Your two children are curled up on either side of Justin, and he is reading them a bedtime story. Not quite ready to be noticed yet, you remain silent, observing the sight before you, heart swelling with love.

Once the book was finished, Justin tucks the two munchkins under the covers, deciding to let them sleep in the same bed for the night. As he was moving around the room, closing the shades and lights, he softly sings them a lullaby- just as he had been doing since they were born. By the time the song ends, both children are fast asleep, their long day at the park having worn them out.

Justin quietly snuck out of the room, meeting you in the hallway. “Hi beautiful, how was your day off?” The two of you converse for a few moments before he ushers you into the master bathroom. A hot bath is waiting for you. Justin instructs you to relax in the tub, while he prepares dinner. “And wear the new outfit you bought…tonight’s gonna be special.”

* * * * *


After one of the most relaxing bubble baths in recent memory, you get dressed in your new outfit and head down the stairs. Smelling some delicious aromas, you can’t help but smile. You were blessed with the best husband in the world”he was gorgeous, gave you a day off when you needed, and after spending all day with two energetic, screaming children, he still was willing to make you dinner and spoil you.

Chicken fettucine alfredo. You’ve lost count of how many times Justin has made the dish for you, but nonetheless, it was sweet. And delicious. “God baby, you look gorgeous. That dress makes you ten times more beautiful than you already are.” Justin’s sweet words broke you out of your memories. Sitting down to eat, the two of you made pleasant conversation, passing smiles and holding hands over the table.

After dinner, you clean up together and cuddle up on the couch for a movie. Justin lets you pick the movie, and of course, you chose “The Notebook,” your favorite romantic movie of all time. Laying in Justin’s arms on the couch, you feel totally content.

As the credits roll, you feel Justin yawn. “I’m exhausted. Those kids are just rolling balls of energy. We had really fun though. These are the kinda days I live for”days with my kids, nights with my lady.”

“They do make life worth living. But let’s get you upstairs, baby. You’ve had a long day and now its my turn to relax you.” Giggling, you hop off the couch and run upstairs, Justin hot on your tail.

* * * * *


He finally catches up to you at your bedroom door and guides you through, his palm resting on your ass. Once you reach the bed, he turns you around and kisses you with all his love behind it. Running his hand around the back of your head, he gently holds you in place. You lean back and sit on the edge of your bed, Justin standing between your knees.

He leans forward, pressing you back into the bed and crawling on top of you. “I love you, baby girl.” You sigh out deeply, running your hands down his back and lifting his shirt over his head. “I love you too, Daddy.”

The two of you strip one another’s clothing, the only noise the sounds of your breathing. Left with only your panties on, Justin stops his motions. Staring into your eyes, he once again proclaims his love for you. “Thank you. For being my wife, for giving me my children, for sticking by me through all the tours and all those nights away. You’re everything to me. Please don’t ever forget that, baby.”

Overcome with emotion, you can’t find your voice to speak, but respond with a teary smile and a nod. Justin rids the two of you of the rest of your clothing. Reaching down, he pulls one of your legs up over his hip, and then slides two long fingers along your folds. He quickly dips them into your center, hissing as they are immediately coated in your juices. “So wet for me baby, I love you.”

Slightly teasing you with the tip of his hard member, Justin rubs against you firmly- giving you a preview of what’s to come. You moan out his name, pushing your hips toward him, desperate to feel him inside you. He grants your wish, smoothly sliding his length into you in one motion.

Pausing to adjust to one another, he leans down to nuzzle nose-to-nose and give you another soft kiss. Beginning his movements, his eyes never leave yours. He moves slowly and fluidly, pressing over and over into your spot while his hipbone rubs against your clit. After five years of marriage and four years of dating before that, Justin has figured out exactly what you like and don’t like.

As his hips move, his right hand rubs up and down your side and stomach, making you shiver. Your stomach is your most sensitive area, and the sensation causes your hips to thrust up and meet his. He smiles down at you as you moan softly. “Feel good, baby?” You don’t respond verbally but instead squeezing your insides tightly around him a few times. His movements falter when he feels you, groaning your name in pleasure. Yeah, you had figured out a few things about his sexual needs over the past nine years too.

As your hips meet his faster and faster, you feel your insides tightening, a sign of your building orgasm. Not wanting to come before him, you urge him along. Your fingers skim across his lower back, while your lips reach up and connect with the spot on his neck. Softly sucking and caressing his spot with your tongue, you whisper to him, “let me feel you, J. I want you to come for me. Please.” Your words come out as more of a moan, your pleasure constantly building.

“Oh God, babygirl…so close. Come with me.” His hand moves away from your stomach, fingers again finding their place on your clit. They move firmly against you, but soft enough as to not overwhelm you. Your moans are increasing in volume as his hips increase in speed, trying to put you both over the edge.

He pulls out almost all the way, leaving just his tip inside you. He pauses to kiss you before roughly pushing in as far as he can go, simultaneously pinching your clit. That does the trick. Your pussy tightens around him, your stomach clenching. Your back arches off the bed, your eyes close in pleasure. Your entire body spasms in pleasure. Every muscle contracts and releases in sync (hehehe) with your center.

Your orgasmic body milks Justin of his own release. Your inner walls clench him firmly, and you watch as his back goes rigid and his hips push even further into you. Seconds later, you feel the movement of his cock inside you, coating your walls with his warm juices. That feeling alone is almost enough to set you off again.

Justin’s tired arms can no longer support his body weight and he collapses down on top of you. His penis is growing soft inside you and your sure his juices are starting to leak out, but you don’t care. His head nuzzles into the crook of your neck, leaving soft kisses along the skin there. “I love you, J. That was amazing.”

As he lifts his head to respond, the moment is broken by a child’s cry down the hall. “Momma!! Daddy!!” Its Bella, probably awakened from a nightmare. Justin throws on his boxers, telling you to get cleaned up and then join him in the kids’ room. Just like that, your romantic night is put on hold, the needs of your children coming first. Ah, the joys of parenthood
End Notes:
Reviews welcomed!
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=710