Trying To Understand by SJane
Summary: Is it too much to ask to just be able to understand?
Can one male pop star/actor help a girl whose just getting he feet wet in the acting buissness? Help her understand herself and all that she is? Can one girl help a pop star who has written off all things love related, and give him and understanding of true love? Or will both fail to understand
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: No Word count: 43395 Read: 50129 Published: Jan 10, 2008 Updated: Jan 24, 2009

1. A Sense of Loss and George Forman by SJane

2. Auditon For The Next Six Months by SJane

3. Moobs Of The 90's Soaps by SJane

4. Propositions in an elevator?? by SJane

5. pompous mums and best friends by SJane

6. Be His Date?? by SJane

7. Hollwood Comming To Town by SJane

8. After Affects Of Winning Grammy's And Booze by SJane

9. Bust A Move And A Blunt Razor by SJane

10. Warnings Ans What They Adhere To by SJane

11. Doctor Timberlake??? by SJane

12. Aiport Bother And Big Rob by SJane

13. A Hermit Meets Pretty Face by SJane

14. Pool Time Equals Aloe Vera After Care by SJane

15. Forced To Ask For A Date? What Took So Long by SJane

16. Ice Ice Baby And Fishing? by SJane

17. Date Night by SJane

18. JTPC? And Non-Sleep Sleepovers by SJane

19. No Time Like The Present But I'm Damaged by SJane

20. Chapter 20 by SJane

21. Labels and Mothers by SJane

22. Bill and First Impressions by SJane

23. Chapter 23 by SJane

24. Drinking Game and Meaningless Apologies by SJane

A Sense of Loss and George Forman by SJane
Fourteen interviews all of which are fifthteen minutes long, two photo shoots both of which also have an interview with them. TV spots with three morning shows, a movie premier that I’m in all of ten minutes, not too mention the eight auditions I have for new roles that have just so happened to have come my way.

I sit at the table in my hotel room and stare at the piece of paper in front of me and there it is, my day, all mapped out to the point that I’m left wondering when I’m meant to eat, yes I may be in the acting business but I eat, shock horror I know, but also left to wonder what would happened if I needed a toilet break anywhere in my day.

“So how is our fresh new face of 2009 feeling today?”

Glancing up from the paper that’s words have starting to all blend into one I see my assistant standing before me.

“Chloe number one it’s only the beginning of 2008 why are you talking about 2009 and my so called fresh face? And number two how did you get in here? I swear I locked the door”

“Because Bel my dear girl, you are going to be the next big thing, all of us from your team can feel it and I have a key so a locked door isn’t going to stop me”

“Since when did you and my darling agent Steven make yourselves into my team?” I asked with a short giggle.

“We voted and you lost get over it”

“I just, I don’t really get it, I mean have you seen this?” I asked while sliding the paper across the table to her where she had joined me “my whole day is packed down to practically the minute and the majority of it is interviews, seriously I can count at least six or seven hours of interviews alone. Why on this green earth would I have to do so many interviews in one day?”

“Believe it or not your creating quite a buzz with the indie film you did last summer and people want to know who you are, this is why you got into this business no?”

“I know I know Stevens already tried to drill this into my head and I’m not trying to complain I’m not, it’s just… I know I should be grateful and soaking in all of this while I can but I mean… no one really knows who I am right? So it just makes me wonder why so much in so little time. It’s not like anyone is knocking down the door to find out the goods on me”

Chloe sighed at me she actually bloody sighed at me, I know I’m asking a lot of questions but I seriously don’t get it. I’ve wanted to act for a while now and I’ve been trying for a good six or so years.

I was you predictable straight out of school girl from a small town who headed straight to the big city with nothing but stars in my eyes. Those stars tend to fade in time, when rejection after rejection just keeps whacking you in the face.
I like to think that’s why now I don’t understand what all the hoopla is about. I mean I have only starred in one indie film so far and one mainstream movie that I was in for the whole on ten minutes. I don’t even really know who me is anymore.

“Belinda seriously how many times do we have to have this conversation?” Chloe said while looking up from her knees at me. “You did a great job at something and finally are getting recognized for the work you’ve been trying to do for years. Why does it feel like you’re so against this when you’re just getting a leg in the door? That’s not the girl I met six years ago”

That right there makes me groan. She always brings it back to that. So what if six years ago I waltz into her work place and demanded to see an agent who could represent me because I was going to be the best actress since Audrey Hepburn. So what if I had an attitude of thinking that nothing could break me down, and no one would turn me away.

“Let’s just drop it ok just pretend like I never said anything”

I get up and start walking towards my hotel bathroom wanting to just get away from the depressed vibe that has shone itself onto me and all that is around me.

“Bel come on we should talk about…”

“Chloe please It’s just… just like you said it’s been six years I’m not sure I’m that girl anymore, I’m not even sure I even know who that girl was back then and I don’t know who I want to be or even am at this moment. I’m just going to go shower and get ready for the day”

I knew I should of just crawled back into bed when I saw that piece of paper this morning, I knew something else had to go wrong today, the vibe that was just put on me for the rest of today being problem number two.

Turning on the shower and looking to right at myself in the mirror I tried to read the face of the person in the mirror. I wanted to know who that was, I mean I know it’s me I’m not that crazy I just want to understand that person. I want to be able to look in the mirror and be happy with myself, happy because I know who I am and understand everything I am and everything I want to believe in, myself being included.

“Is it too much to ask to just be able to understand?”


“After the break on the Today show we have over night sensation Belinda Carpenter with us, she’ll be sitting down with Meredith to tell us about her sudden rise to fame.”

“Dude what are you doing awake so early when it’s the one day this week you get to sleep in?”

I turn around to see Trace walking into the living room of my hotel suite wiping the sleep from his eyes.

“Sorry if I woke you I just couldn’t sleep. I’ve been wide awake since about four” Yes believe it or not I Justin Timberlake have times when I can’t sleep and I have nothing better to do than watch infomercials and get tempted to buy a George Forman grill. Is it a bad thing if you have more than two? I mean I do like my grilling.

“Shit Justin we only got back here at two. You’ve been awake this whole time?”

“Yeah I just can’t get comfy and I keep tossing and turning so I just decided to come out here”

“Well I hope you didn’t toss and turn out here and left that and your hand in the bedroom bro” Trace tried to joke with a smirk as he dropped down on the couch next to me.

“Oh ha-ha we are just full of jokes this morning aren’t we munchkin man” I replied while giving him a shove to move his ass away from me.

“I do try. You know you wish you had my skills. Hey are you going to be ok for the auditions for that movie thing you have today?” he asked while turning his attention to the TV also

“Yeah I’ll be fine I mean it’s not until like four anyway, I just have to go and read with some chicks that are going for the female lead in the film”

“But I thought you were the female lead”

I didn’t even bother answering back to his comment, just sent him a look and turned back to the TV to see a girl being interview by Meredith… come to think of it why do these morning news shows always have older women on them? I totally think if they had some hotter chicks on it us younger males would start watching the news more.



“So you got some rave reviews for that indie movie you starred in that was just released how was it making that film?”

I’m onto my second morning show and fifth interview. Yeah it may only be seven o’clock in the morning but this little lass has been working since about four o’clock this morning. Why did I want to do this again?

“Well it was the second film I’d ever been in and I was only in the first one for a short amount of time, so this movie was completely different. The set was much more laid back than they big budget movie, but that’s probably because we didn’t have as much money to throw around and get all our panties in a bunch” I say with a short laugh

Meredith just looks at me, I just tried to joke lady give me a break, crack a smile or even a blink I’ll take a blink of the eyes right now over the blank stare she is sending my way

“Hmm yes, so you have also been such an overnight success that must be so relieving it’s a little rare things working that way nowadays, and two movies made back to back and released in one bang”

Seriously did this older lady even do any investigating on me at all? I mean come on overnight success? And the movies were made at least two years apart.

“Well I wouldn’t call six years an overnight success at all Meredith. I busted my ass to get here, to get at the least a toe in the door. I got the big movie on a whim and then two years later got the part in the indie film, because I banged on some doors and rattled a few cages just trying to get auditions. No definitely wouldn’t call that an overnight success”

Ok was it just me or did that come out maybe the tiniest but bitchy? Well I think I just found my problem number three of the day, go me it just had to have happened on national TV.
Shit I can see Steven and Chloe standing just off to the side with wide eyes shocked at my catty comment, what am I meant to do not say anything just so I don’t rub her the wrong way. I don’t think so bucko.

I really think they should just have a really hot younger guy hosting this show, lord knows that if there was I’d get up in the morning and watch the news with a little more interest and it would give me something to wake up to that’s for sure.


“Damn that girls has a bit of a bite doesn’t she”

Laughing along with Trace I couldn’t help but feel a little sorry for the girl on TV. That Meredith lady sure can be a little standoffish when she’s interviewing you.

“Yeah I bet you twenty bucks she gets a talking to from her agent, but man was it funny”

“Well if she is as new as they say she is it’s definitely going to give her some more face time”

I nodded my head in agreement to Trace’s comment while I stretch my arms out.

“It definitely won’t hurt her that’s for sure, plus she’s hot so that’ll help”

“Yeah hey just think if she auditions for your moving then maybe she can help you with that whole lonesome tossing and turning you’ve been doing by yourself” Trace laughed while throwing in a snort for good measure.

“Funny Trace funny”
Auditon For The Next Six Months by SJane
Author's Notes:
hey guys, i'm about to go out and party for my sisters 22nd bday so i think i'd drop this to you before i left. Enjoy and Review thanks
“Okay Daisy if you could take it from the top of page thirty two of scene eight that would be great” asked the director behind the desk as he watched the two people in front of him.

“Oh page thirty two? Scene eight? Sorry I um...I thought oh god weren’t we going to do page twelve and scene three? That’s the only page I’ve been able to memories so far” asked the girl with panic written on her face.

“Did you just get the script or something?”

The girl looked towards the man in front of her who she had a had a crush on for years and finally here she was in front of him and some movie big wigs begging for a chance.

She giggled while lightly touching his forearm “No of course not honey, I’ve had the script for well over a month, but I’ve been working all day every day on this one scene I thought we were going to read for this one scene that’s all. Is it ok if we try that?”

Justin turned from the girl in front of him who had been hitting on him ever since she had walked into the room twenty minutes ago. At first he thought today would be fun. He would get to practically pick his leading lady in his new movie, and so far all day long had been hot girls rubbing on him.

Other than their pretty faces and bodies to look at his day had been a drag. Yes they all may have been hot but he couldn’t see spending six months making a movie with these girls.
‘I could see spending a good half and hour in the sack with them though’ Justin thought to himself with a smirk making it’s way to his face.


“Justin you there man?”

Justin’s head turned towards they guys at the other end of the table.

“I’m sorry what was that I was gone for a minute there” he chuckled while shifting his gaze to Trace who had the same smirk on his face as he looked at the girl in front of Justin, sizing her up and down which cause Justin to slightly shake his head at his friend even thought he did the same thing a mere two minutes ago.


“We were just saying that if you didn’t mind, if you would be able to do the scene that Daisy said she memorized just so we can start wrapping this up”

“Oh yeah sure no worries guys whatever to help the pretty lady right?” answered Justin while giving a wink to Daisy in front of him, causing her to blush and once again stroke his forearm. ‘Man these Hollywood chicks can be so easy. At least if I want I may get a fuck out of this shit’ thought Justin and anything for the greater good was his reasoning.


“Okay its set then whenever you guys are ready we’ll role the tape now and action”

The scene took longer than anyone thought. The scene that Daisy had supposedly spent so much time memorizing had been twisted with another scene so she ended up jumping ahead two more scenes while looking at Justin like he was crazy for not knowing what was going on. She also had to ask for her lines quite a few times causing everyone to wonder why in the world this girl would choose a profession where memorizing lines was key.

“Dude what was up with that chick? I mean yeah she was hot and all but damn I think she was more interested in seeing you than taking this thing seriously” an amused Trace said while looking at Justin who was taking a drink of water from a bottle while waiting for the next girl to come audition.

“Yeah I know what you mean, it took her all of two minutes to write her number down and pass it to me when we were done” he chuckled

Trace just smirked in response not surprised at all, he’d seen it happen many times before. Both guys turned their heads towards the door that had just opened and to the two people who had just walked in.


“Belinda come on Steven didn’t mean for it to come out as bad as he did” a desperate Chloe said to a frustrated Belinda

“Chloe he practically screamed at me and told me I was a being a spoilt bitch, how am I meant to not take that as bad?”

“Well you did say some pretty catty things to that Meredith lady what else is he meant to do now that he has some damage control to do”

“You say it like I leaned over and slapped the woman I just bloody set her straight that’s all, and in as nicest way that I could” Belinda said with a slight chuckle

“Yeah I’m sure girl. Just try and stay in check next time that’s all we ask ok”

“I’ll be your perfect little robot girl how’s that?” Belinda said with sarcasm pouring out of her

“Well hello there ladies”

Belinda and Chloe both looked over to notice four people staring in their direction all with smirks on their faces after watching the interaction between the two.

“Oh hi, sorry about that. I’m Belinda I’m here for the…”

“The audition, we know honey that’s why we are all here. And might I say what a good interview you did this morning on the TV, it was quite funny watching you put Meredith in her place” laughed the director while shaking Belinda’s hand.

Belinda shook the mans hand while looking at Chloe with ‘see I did a good thing’ written on her face.

“Well I’m definitely glad I could make it today my schedule has been booked solid today but I’m dying to read for this part, I just fell in love with the script when I read it”

“Well let’s get started then. I’d like to introduce you to Justin Timberlake, you’ll be reading opposite him today” the director said while waving his arm at Justin to come over and meet Belinda

“Hi nice to meet you I’m Belinda” she said while shaking Justin’s hand

“Hi Justin and like wise nice to meet you” he said while not so subtly checking her out up and down with a smile on his face ‘oh yeah I like what I see’ he thought


“Ok kids let’s roll with it. Belinda is there any scene you would like to start from at all?” asked the director wanting to cut any chance of false starts this time around after Daisy

“No sir anywhere you want to start is good for me, I’ve got it all up here” she said while tapping the side of her head

“Oh ok wonderful well how bout we start at scene eight page thirty two” he said wanting to test this girl on her acting abilities and this scene was sure to do it. He’d heard the murmurs about Belinda Carpenter and wanted to know what all the fuss was about the new girl in town.

“Sure no worries” replied Belinda while placing her bag down with Chloe and walking over to the spot that Justin was standing at.

***Scene eight page thirty two****

“Ryan I don’t understand what you’re trying to tell me. You said you were willing to wait you knew we had to take things slow” Belinda said getting straight into character.

Justin sighed getting into character and also for thanks that at least this one girl seemed to know what she was doing.

“Rose I told you I would wait, but I don’t know how long you think I’m able to do that. All I asked was for a chance, a chance to know you. The real you, not the shell of a girl I first meet and the girl I still see standing before me”

“Dammit Ryan, I’m trying I am. How many times do I have to plead with you?”

“You don’t need to plead I know…”

“Well you screaming at me about who I am isn’t helping. You know I’m guarded I told you that from the start, I told you I have trouble opening up to people you know my story…you just know” she said while letting a tear fall from her eyes.

‘Damn she’s really getting into this’ thought Justin.
“I know Rose I know, I just…I just thought you said I was different. I didn’t hurt you Rose I’m not them I didn’t leave you, I’ve been here the whole time waiting, hoping that just something, anything would be different in time.” He said while touching her arm softly

Belinda looked up at Justin with such a sad expression it made Justin moved back a bit, shocked that she was so into character just for an audition.

“I hoped you were different Ryan I really did. And I know you’re not them but I just need time, just give me some time”

“I gave you time Rose, I’m just not sure how much more time I have to give I’m sorry”
*****

There was silence in the room. Five people just starred at the two people who stood in front of them in awe. All the while Belinda was cursing herself for getting so into the scene and letting herself tear up. Ever since she read the script she knew she had to do it, she felt the character Rose was her or at least the way she was feeling was the way Rose had been written and Belinda felt compelled to own this role.


“Well I think that was the best damn audition we have seen all day don’t you guys?” asked the director while looking at the other two guys at the table, who both nodded their heads in agreement.

“In that case Belinda thank you and if you want to just go wait outside for us we’ll talk for a little and let you know what we decide”

Belinda nodded her head while thanking them and moving to grab her bad and walking straight out the door with Chloe on her heels.

“Belinda that was just…”

“Shit I know I think I totally blew it Chloe I mean I just got so lost in it, they sure aren’t going to pick me” Belinda said while holding her head in her hands.


“Bel honey, come on didn’t you hear them they said it was the best audition they had had all day, you nailed it I’m sure of it”

“I hope your write Chloe I really want this part, I need this part”

“You’ll get it don’t worry and besides you owned it. Plus just think when you get it you’ll get to do all those make out and love scenes with Justin, now what I wouldn’t give to be ten years younger and single woohoo” said Chloe while fanning her face, trying to get Belinda to crack a smile

“Only you Chloe would see that as the only reason to get the role, only you”
********
“So I think we have found our leading lady what do you guys think Justin?” Asked the director while looking at the other men
Justin stood looking at the door at which Belinda had left. He couldn’t stop thinking about the sad look she had on her face, but what got him the most was her eyes. Her eyes looked so defeated and sad he just couldn’t get them out of his head.

“Yo Justin they’re talking to you man wake up” chuckled Trace while punching him in the arm

“What? Oh yeah, yeah I agree with ya’ll she was good, if not the only good one we’ve had all day. But it’s not up to me I’ll go with whatever ya’ll decide”

“Good we all agree then”
*******

The door beside Belinda opened to reveal the director

“Well Miss Carpenter I hope you don’t have any plans in the coming six months because you my dear are our new leading lady” he informed the two ladies while smiling at them

Belinda sat there shocked. She couldn’t believe she got it, she thought she had totally tanked in there but here he was telling her the role was hers. She sat there breathing out not realizing she had held her breath when the director had stepped out, feeling that she was finally ready she got up and started jumping up and down with Chloe who hadn’t stopped talking about her make out sessions that were going to happen between her and Justin soon.
Moobs Of The 90's Soaps by SJane
Author's Notes:
ok so i know it's a little short and half the size of the last ones but i've been a little busy lately and i just wanted to get a little something out there. So please enjoy the read and review!
It had been two weeks since the audition, two straight weeks of TV shows, magazine interviews and photo shoots. I’d had so much makeup on my face I felt that at the end of each day I had to get a chisel just to get the damn stuff off.
Although I had been blessed with only a little breakout… nothing to endorse pro-active over.

“Some people stand in the darkness; afraid to step into the light, but some people need to help some body… dah dah dah”
Here I was in my room packing my suitcase for the next six months while singing the Baywatch them at the top of my lungs, I know your shaking your head at me right now thinking I’m crazy but don’t act like ya’ll don’t sing along to it when it comes on, the next thing you’ll tell me is that you don’t punch right along with Brandon at the beginning of 90210.

Those shows were classic always will be and it helps when I want to just be in my own world and watch David Hasselhold and his moobs running down the beach, aahh to be in the nineties again.


“How many times to you plan on watching this shit? I mean come on it’s basically Pamela Anderson and her boobs” a disgruntled Chloe asked with a roll of her eyes as she walked into the room

“If you don’t want a bar of it then please feel free to exit the same way you came in love” Belinda said with a slight smirk knowing full well Chloe would end up on her bed watching the show right along with her.


Chloe had yet to move her eyes away from the TV screen as she sat on Belinda’s bed next to her suitcase. “Hey be nice I came in to see if you needed any help packing at all, it’s not my fault you have a weird obsession with soaps of the last centaury”

“Ok for one it’s not an obsession it’s an appreciation, I grew up on this shit come on. And two your help in packing is always helpful you know that, besides I don’t know what to pack considering we are going to be in all kinds of climates hot, cold, scorching, freezing my ass of snowy” Belinda stated with her hands on her hips finally realizing how much she really was behind in her packing if she was to leave on time the next day


“You have a break in between the hot and cold towns anyway missy so don’t worry, just take a little of each and you should be fine, I mean your going to be in costume the majority of the time anyway, if not that is what shopping is for” answered Chloe while still watching the TV out of the corner of her eye

Belinda just looked at Chloe as she sat on the bed “ As a part of my team aren’t you meant to sway me from over indulging in my spending, like you always say I need to think of the future, we’ll never know how long until I’m flat ass broke again”

“I never said that, that was you I just said just because you have money don’t mean you’re above a good sale”

“Fine what ever I’ll just wing it; go with the flow as I used to say” Belinda gave in with a sigh.

“That’s my girl I’m always here to help” Said Chloe while trying to pat Belinda on the hand but completely missing as David Hasselholf continue to take his moobs for a run, causing Belinda to just shake her head and smile as she went back to packing, with Chloe’s grateful help of course.



********

“So do you think you’ll end up fucking her?”

“What fuck who? Daisy? Dude been there done that already” said a confused Justin as he sat with Trace having a beer at his house the day before they had to leave for the movie set

“No you ass munch, I meant that Belinda chick Jesus” said Trace as he bit into his food

“Oh, Oh I’m with you now. I don’t know man I mean don’t get me wrong she’s hot as but I kind of got the vibe that she’s got a bit of luggage packed in that head of hers you know” said Justin with a slight shake of his head as he turned to look at Trace and noticed that half his burger was hanging on his chin, how he missed his gob he’d never know.

“Dude you met her for all of half an hour in the audition and you didn’t even talk to her at the pre filming party the other night”

“”And that’s my fault? The chick stayed in her booth the whole night, and she had her people around her, you know I don’t really like the suits”

“Oh that’s bull shit and you know it you pussy. A suit never gets in your way if you really want something. You normally just walk right up to them flash them a smile and bob’s your uncle their panties are off” Answered back Trace with a slight chuckle

Justin sat there nodding his head in agreement with a smirk making it’s way on his face “You do speak the truth young Trace”

“So what was stopping you then? …Wait wait does my little Justy Wusty have a crush?” Trace asked finally letting a big laugh passed his lips

“Fuck off dude be serious, like I said I don’t even know the chick apart from watch she looks like and what we both think she’d look like naked” he said looking pointedly at a nodding Trace

“Ok, ok I’ll let this slide but I still reckon you have the hots for her or something dude”

Justin just sighed while shaking his head ‘my ass he’ll drop it’ thought Justin while looking out at the sunset from his backyard.

He missed times like this, with no phones going off, no people screaming they loved him in his face and no chicks crying to him when he didn’t call them after they’d done the deed and no handlers pulling him from one place to the next. It was times like these simple, with hardly any conversation where he and Trace could just chill before they would plumete head first into the mayhem of a movie set.

His silent time was harshly interrupted by Trace’s next question

“So daisy hey? How was she in the? Sack good right?”

Yep moments like these he wouldn’t trade for anything.
End Notes:
So review ya? lol
Propositions in an elevator?? by SJane
Author's Notes:
Here is another chapter enjoy
A body lay in bed pleasantly unaware that a new day was upon them. A new day that unbeknownst to the body had already started wither they like it or not.

Eyes started to move behind their lids, as the body stated to become aware of their surroundings. As the eyes began to flutter open they took in the fact that the sun was out and all seemed to be peaceful. With a stretch and a smile making its way onto the face a satisfied groan came out through parted lips.

Moving her head to the side Belinda’s smile soon turned into a frown at noticing the number on the alarm clock flashing. ‘What the hell’ she thought while reaching for he phone that sat beside her alarm clock.

Upon reading the correct time that was being shown on the phone her body sprung out of bed while shouting out a few choice words.

“God why on earth did I have to fucking sleep in on this freaking day? I just had to trust a cheap ass fucking two dollar alarm clock, I couldn’t use a wake up call now that would be too much trouble ” she said while having a chuckle at her self “ you couldn’t sleep in on a day when you were bloody working for the first time in a while, no you had to pick the day you have a pre-production meeting with everyone” she said chastising herself “ and look if sleeping in wasn’t enough your gone and got yourself all crazy talking to yourself” that she decided would be the end of her speech as she leaned into the shower to turn it on, if she was going to be late she was at least going to be clean and late.


Ten minutes had gone by since Belinda had woken up, ten minutes to long in her book as she could already tell it was going to be a long day. Apart from the sleep in she had nearly taken a tumble getting out of the shower but had then proceeded to poke herself in her eye with her eyeliner.

Taking a breath Belinda locked the door to her hotel room and turned to start walking towards the elevators. As she reached the corner to the elevators she heard a chime as someone walked in and the doors began to close ‘shit’ was her only thought,

“Please wait hold the elevator” she pleaded as she started running for the closing doors.

She saw a hand fly out to stop the doors from closing but failed to notice the carpet that was slightly turned up in front of the doors, thus causing her to fall, not only into the elevator but into the person who had so kindly held the elevator for her.

“Oh fuck me” Belinda thought out load as she lay partially on top of another body.

“Well I can’t say that I’ve ever tried sex in a public place but if you’re offering who am I to turn you down.” Came the voice from underneath Belinda

“What? I wasn’t…. oh Dammit I’m sorry I really didn’t mean to run into you like that. I’m just having a really bad day so far I overslept and nearly fell before , poked my eye then fell again into you and now…now I find myself apparently propositioning you in an elevator for sex” she rambled in a way of an apology as she got herself off the person to stand up.

“Don’t worry no harm done at all sweetheart. It’s not every morning I have a beautiful girl throw themselves at me and then ask me for sex” the man chuckled

Belinda finally looked up at the person that she knocked on his ass. She noticed all the tattoos he seemed to have and his smiling face, she couldn’t help but think that she had already met this person once before.

As they both got to their feet Belinda stuck out her hand to properly introduce herself “I really am sorry about that. I’m Belinda but I’m assuming we have already met before?” she asked

“Ah not only a beautiful girl but a girl with something in her head I like it. And yes your assumption is correct. The names Trace I’m Justin’s PA and best friend extraordinaire “he said with a slight bow

Belinda laughed slightly at his antics finally remembering where they had me

“From the audition right? You were there with Justin?”

“I see I made an impression on you then my fair lady”

“Not as good as the impression that I just mad eon you I assure you” was he reply as she wiped the dust off her knees from her fall.

“Well I’m definitely going to steer clear of you when you’re running that for sure. Speaking of which what the rush love?”

“Let’s just say hat I didn’t start the day off very well as I told you, and running into you was the third bad thing to happen to me this morning, not to mention I’m also late for the pre-production meeting we have today”

“Well you know what they say everything happens in threes so for the rest of the day you should be safe” causing Belinda to nod her head in agreement

“My mum used to say that all the time”

“Well what can I say great minds think alike? Also if it makes you feel any better Justin slept in this morning too so he’s also running late. We were kind of out a little late last night”

Belinda turned to give him a look “out on the town I’m guessing?”

“Hey you say that like it’s a bad thing. Seriously how can you come to a new small town you’ve never been in and not go out and see what they have to offer?” Trace said with all seriousness

“Ok well I’ll have to take you word for it but if I get bored later I know who to hunt down for a tour guide”

“You definitely have yourself a deal there. So how are you getting to this meeting of yours?” Trace asked as the elevator came to the last stop

“I was just going to catch a cab I think I missed the shuttle this morning”

“A cab? I don’t think so missy, you can come with us, we organized a hire car for our time here. Justin is just off getting his coffee in the shop over there” he said while pointing to the little coffee house inside the hotel that Belinda didn’t even notice was there “When he’s got his caffeine we can jet out of here” Trace insisted

“Are you sure? I don’t want to be in the way or anything”

“What you asked me this now when just before you were all up on top of me” joked Trace trying to lighten her up a little “Besides if worst comes to worst you can just blame Justin for yall being late or just straight out tell them you were late because you wanted to have sex with me in the elevator” he said while nudging his shoulder against hers waiting for her to smile, which she did in return along with a loud laugh that Trace soon joined in on.

***************

Justin sat at a table inside the hotel coffee shop reading the morning paper.
He was mid-way through an article about him and his supposed latest conquest when he turned his head at the sound of laughter coming from the lobby. Upon him finding who was laughing he saw that it was his best friend and what looked to be like his new co-star.

Watching the two interact was a little dumbfounding to Justin ‘since when did Trace and her talk?? And what were they laughing so loud?’

“Order for Randall” a coffee shop call called out

Justin was too busy watching the two people ion the lobby in front of him that he didn’t here his order being called out.

“Order for Randall? I said order for Randall!” the frustrated barrister finally called out

Justin’s head whipped around at the sound of the pissed off worker “Oh sorry my bad I was miles away” he apologized while accepting his cup with a blush forming on his face

“Oh god…no I’m... of I’m sorry I didn’t mean to shout at you I didn’t know it was your drink I...”

“No harm done sugar don’t worry about it” he said while shooting her a wink as he turned to walk away

“So I see I’m not the only one not really paying attention this morning” was the greeting Justin received as he walked up to the two people ion the lobby

“Ah nah girl Justin is always off with the fairies this early in the morning. Well of with the head fairies not the male kind of fairies the national inquirer is always going on about… I mean come-on just because Lance is doesn’t mean Justin is leaning any where near that side of the fence if ya know what I mean. Because…”

“Trace man I think she get’s it” a disgruntled Justin interrupted

“What man I’m just saying” The two boys turned to look at the laughing girl next to them

“You find something amusing Miss Carpenter?” asked a bemused Justin

“I just…well I thought this day was going to end up real bad with us being late and all. But here I am after falling over onto Trace and then somehow asking him for sex and now I get the explanation that your off with the head fairies but not the ones of a male variety, this day is just….strange yes this day is just strange” said Belinda as she turned to walk out of the hotel doors ready to actually head to where she was meant to be leaving Trace and Justin to watch her walking

“Dude she is…”

“Awesome right? I mean we can totally hang with her I think she’s cool. Better having her in your film then some bitch for six months” came Trace’s excited reply

The two started walking after Belinda as they too needed to get a move on “Yeah I guess… did she really ask you for sex in the elevator?” asked a disbelieving Justin

Trace turned to look at his friend “Maybe why you jealous?” he asked while picking up the pace to get to Belinda while shooting Justin a knowing look.

‘Me? Jealous? Pssh where did he get that impression from’ he thought unaware of the frown that had taken place upon his face.
End Notes:
ok so reviews are appreciated good or bad all criticism is welcomed.
pompous mums and best friends by SJane
Author's Notes:
So i thought i would be kind and give yall another chapter since i couldn't stop writting today.
“Dude I can’t believe you drank my coffee” a disgruntled Justin exclaimed to trace with a sour look on his face

“Hey you didn’t look like you were going to drink it anytime soon” said Trace not knowing what the big deal was

Justin gave Trace a look as the three got out of the car once the had arrived at the movie studio

“It was hot and I had just put it down to let it cool for a second and then next thing I know you’re fucking finishing it off” said Justin, his eyes going wide at his best friend

“Hot? I didn’t think it was that hot at all, maybe your turning into too much of a girl” Trace replied with a smirk

“Hey!” came the reply from both Justin and Belinda

Both of the guys turned to look at the girl in front of them as she stood with her hands on her hips

“What? I take offence to that little comment” she replied “And also may I add, one” she said while sticking up one finger “Trace you shouldn’t of taken his drink in the first place and two” she said sticking up another finger “Justin if your that upset I’ll buy you another damn coffee later. I’ve had to listen to you two squabble over the damn thing all the way here and I’ll tell ya it isn’t a short ride”

Justin and Trace stood there looking at the girl in front of them. In one hand she kept to herself a lot and then on the other she put them both in their places with no worries, leaving both rather intrigued.

Justin slowly let what could only be described as a sexy smirk come across his features
“Well Miss Carpenter I think I’m just going to have to take you up on that coffee date of yours” and with that said he gave her a wink then continued walking ahead towards the studio office doors.

Belinda turned from watching Justin walk away and back to Trace with her eyebrow raised in question “Date? Who said anything about a date? I just said I’d buy him a coffee”

Trace just smiled at Belinda as he threw his arm over her shoulders pushing them both to continue their walking again.
“Ah my dear Belinda, first you ask me for sex in public then you ask my best friend on a coffee date. I think this is the start of a beautiful, if not promiscuous and tangled friendship”

Belinda just shook her head with a smile making it’s way onto her face knowing she couldn’t fight Trace, he’d talk his way around it.

As they walked Belinda felt a little bit like her former shelf, she felt ok with herself, even if only being around these guys that she had only known a couple of weeks. She had yet to decide if this was a good thing or not.

********

The meeting had gone off without a hitch. Call times were arranged, introductions of everyone were made and final wardrobe fittings were done.

Belinda had been separated from the guys ever since the meeting had ended as she had to go to her final fittings. All the other movie staff had gone their own ways for lunch which had left Belinda by herself as she had yet to make any ‘on set movie friends’.
Reaching into her handbag she pulled out her cell phone making a much needed phone call.

“House of punishment, this is Emma, but its Miss Emma if your nasty” came the answer’’

“Belinda let out a laugh at the voice “you know one of these days you are going to answer the phone like that and it isn’t going to be me”

“Well you see girly there is this thing called caller id. It’s a great invention maybe you should invest in one” Emma answered back

“Yeah well screw you biatch. I’m going to get your father to call you using my phone and then where will you be”

“You know your threats are no good with me honey I know you don’t follow through with them. But enough idle chit chat how is my own superstar doing?”

“I’m hardly a superstar Em I’m hardly anything, this is only my third movie and we haven’t even started yet”

Emma sighed in response “Please girl do you really think I would have been friends for you for the past ten years if you were nothing? And to me even having two movies under your belt makes you a superstar in my book”


‘I can always count on you for an ego boost” Belinda said with a little sarcasm

“Hey that wasn’t meant for an ego boost that was a truth and love boost right there. Lord knows you don’t believe enough for yourself so someone’s got to pull your weight”

“Yes thank you mother for that partial lecture” said Belinda with a roll of her eyes

“Speaking of the devil I mean your mum have you spoken to her lately?” ask Emma quietly knowing it was a sore subject with Belinda

Belinda let out a groan in response to the line of questioning “Not really, I mean we spoke like maybe two weeks ago, you know I rang to tell her about getting the movie, but she…I dunno she kept changing the subject on me you know. Every chance she got she would bring up Julie”

“What the hell has your boring ass sister with her snooty ass job got to do with anything?” asked Emma getting slightly peeved for her friend

“Oh! Well apparently her majesty and Mr. big shot lawyer are getting married. So I basically got told that my lack of career was going no where and it’s an embarrassment to the family. If that wasn’t enough I got told…now get this, that my lack of husband let alone boyfriend is wrong” Belinda vented as she felt a tear roll down her cheek.


“What the fuck does she mean wrong?”

“I don’t know” she said with her voice raising a bit in frustration “That is exactly what she said “Belinda it’s just wrong. That’s it no explanation, no definition just wrong” she said wiping her face.

“Honey don’t listen to her, I know that’s hard to hear and do but you just have to try. You can’t take what that pompous ass of a mother you somehow got is saying. She has never been there for you; she always put Julie first and always made sure it was damn obvious too”

Belinda took a deep breath to try and calm herself down a bit “see this is why you are my best friend, and I got to say I love you for it” Belinda confessed

“Well hey if it isn’t my two favorite people”

Belinda turned around at the sound of the voice. First she saw Trace as he came over and sat next to her, but then she saw Justin, he was just standing there looking at her with a look she couldn’t quite read.

“What? How long have you guys been there? Asked Belinda just hoping they hadn’t heard the phone call

“Me? I just walked over here. I’m not sure about starry Magee over there though” said Trace in a bit of confusion

“How long have you been there Justin?”

‘Oh shit’ he thought ‘I can’t tell her I just heard her bitching about her mum and that I saw her cry a little, think Justin think’
“I ah…just got here too just a bit before Trace came up why’s that?” ‘Good Justin sounded convincing better to lie with a question too comes off more believable’ he said partially congratulating himself.

“Oh…ah no reason I guess, you just scared me a bit that’s all” she said a little embarrassed about jumping at them a little

Trace on the other hand shot Justin a weird look. He had seen Justin was standing over by Belinda before he came over, he wasn’t sure how long he’d been there but he hadn’t gotten there just before him that’s for sure.

“Hello! Belinda you there?” the three could hear being faintly shouted

“Oh shit...Emma you there?” as Belinda “I’m so sorry I had a little company come my way” she said while sticking out her tongue at Trace.’

“Company? What kind of company? Are we talking hot pop star and extremely lick able company?” asked Emma very intrigued with who her friends company was

“Who’s that?” asked Trace while trying to reach for her phone

“Stop it Trace” Belinda screamed in laughter as Trace leaned over her trying to get her phone off her


“Come on tell me who is it?... Justin quick grab her phone while I hold her down” Trace yelled to his friend who had yet to move and had the perfect position from behind to grab her phone

Jumping into action Justin grabbed her phone and started to speed walk away from the two on the ground.

“Hello?” he said into the phone

“Why hello there who’s this?” came Emma’s reply

“This is Justin who’s this?” he asked while turning to look at the two still rolling around on the ground although it looked like Belinda would get the upper hand on Trace at any moment

“Well since you asked so nicely Mr. Pop super star my name is…”

The phone suddenly flew from Justin’s hand as a weight flung itself onto his back

“What the fuck” he said though a laugh

“It’s not so fun being snuck up on now is it mister” Belinda said as she clung to his back

Justin just laughed as he grabbed her legs to keep her steady “No, no I guess not” he said as he started to walk them back to the studio building

“Wait Justin where are you taking me?” she asked while she wiggled to get down

“Well as soon as you quit moving about we are going to go get that coffee you said you’d buy me” he stated matter of factly

“But what about my phone, I can’t just leave it”

“Don’t worry about it Trace will grab it” he said as the got further away

And true to his word Trace had picked up the phone and held it above his head in victory, yes he finally had the phone
“So who is this? Me? I’m Trace. And what my dear Emma are you wearing right now?”
End Notes:
again let me know what you guys think *peace
Be His Date?? by SJane
Author's Notes:
here is another update for you guys
A month into filming the movie Belinda and the rest of the entire crew finally had a good four days off in a row. Belinda was a little unsure as to why they got the time off but with the way her schedule was lately she wasn’t complaining.

“So what are your plans for your time off?”

Belinda turned to look at Chloe who had to come and ‘check on things’ before giving her free rein over her four days off.
“I’m not entirely sure, I was thinking of maybe going to see Emma. She’s on a school break at the moment so that could be fun” she answered as she sat on her bed trying to paint her toenails.

“How long since you’ve seen her?” asked Chloe as she went through the paperwork for Belinda’s up coming schedule.

“About three months give or take. She was busy with school and I was busy everywhere so we always just…” Belinda stopped short at the sound of knocking coming from her hotel door.

Belinda looked at Chloe with pleading eyes “Can you open that for me please Chloe?” Chloe just grunted in response “Pleeeease Chloe you know how much trouble I have painting my toes” she begged

Chloe got out of her chair with a huff as she started to make her way towards the door that had received yet another knock.
“Well look at you getting all diva right before my very eyes” she said with a chuckle as she opened the door

“Well, well if it isn’t the pop star and his boy wonder” she said when the door opened to reveal Justin and Trace behind it

“Well if it isn’t the wicked witch of the west” Trace rebutted as he walked past her into the room

“Trace don’t be an ass to my assistant slash slave driver” said Belinda with a smirk on her face

“You know I never feel any appreciation when I’m around you lot” Chloe complained sarcastically as she sat back down at the table where Trace had joined her also checking out her paperwork.

“Of course we appreciate you honey, I mean no one around your age has a crush on me like you do: said Justin jokingly as he threw himself on the bed along with Belinda

“Hey watch it buddy I’m hard at work over here” she chastised as Justin made the bed bounce from his weight

“Sorry my bad” he apologized “Here let me help” he said taking the nail brush away from her

“Didn’t you do this in a video or something?” asked Chloe with curious eyes

“You did?” asked Belinda with a cute chuckle
“Hey that just proves I know what I’m doing”
“No” Trace corrected “that just proves you still resort to the same old moves” he said causing the two girls to have a small laugh at Justin’s expense

“Anyway!” Justin said trying to move the subject along “We did come in here for a reason. We were wondering what you were doing for you break” he asked looking up at Belinda then just as quickly back at her toes

“I’m thinking of going to see my best friend” she said having a chuckle at the look of concentration of Justin’s face as his tongue made it’s way out of the corner of his mouth.

“Oh really? This wouldn’t happen to be Emma now would it?” Trace asked his interest peaked

“Yes it’s Emma why do you say it like that?” she asked

“No reason, no reason at all” he said with a smile

“He wants to tap her that’s why” inserted Justin not even looking up from his task at hand.

“Aw really Tracey? Well you could always come with me to LA if you want, that way you could tell her how much and what exactly you want to tap, you know show her your southern charm that I know is hiding in there somewhere” she said laughing at Justin who was blowing on her toes to dry them.

“You’re going to LA?” both Justin and Trace asked

Belinda looked at the two guys a little confused at their excitement “Um yeah why?”

“Well it just so happens that, that is where we are going” said Trace

“What no way really?” asked Belinda also getting a little excited “What are you guys going for? I mean it’s none of my business but I…” she asked feeling like she was being nosey

“It’s alright to ask sugar” Justin reassured her with a wink “I have to attend the Grammy’s this year that’s all”

“That’s all the man says. He has to attend because he’s only nominated five times” informed Trace proud of his best friend’s achievements.

“Wow five times Justin, you must really be the shit” said Belinda “Yeah I’m alright” he said trying to laugh off his embarrassment

“I have the best fucking idea ever” yelled Trace getting to his feet

“Ok the almighty Trace what would your great idea be?” asked Chloe not really paying attention until his outburst

“No, not just a great idea, but the best fucking idea” he corrected her “Well Ken’s always up your ass about the bad publicity you’ve been getting lately right?” he said looking at Justin but not waiting for an answer “And you” he said turning his attention towards Belinda “Chloe and Steven are always wanting to put you out in the public a little bit more right?” he asked now looking at Chloe who was lightly nodding her head

“Right, now where is this train of thought going?” asked Chloe impatiently

“Well, my dear friend here is dateless for his award show and your dear charge is going to be in the same area as said friend and said award show” he said hoping someone would catch on

“I think I like where this is going” Chloe said finally getting the hint “Justin here get’s a little good press and Belinda will get her face out there a little more just by going together” she agreed then suddenly frowned “wait no” she said shaking her head “No it won’t work. It would just start the rumors again about the two of them being together. We had enough trouble with the pictures that came out with them in the park a while ago”

“wait what photos?” asked Belinda unaware of any photos of her and Justin

“Don’t worry we sorted it out” Chloe said trying to wave it off

“No what photos? You didn’t tell me about any photos or rumors that came up” she said getting a little pissed

Chloe sighed, she had hoped they could have kept it from Belinda as they all knew she would get too worked up over it. “There were pictures a while back of you three in a park together, but everyone got riled up with the photos of you and Justin” she explained

Belinda put her head down remembering the day Trace and Justin had come over to her in the park and had taken her phone off her “But we were only mucking around, what’s wrong with that? Was it that bad?” she asked

“Hey don’t worry about it Bell, everything got sorted on both ends and there was no harm done, people are always going to gossip” said Justin trying to give her some comfort

“yeah I guess” she said a little unconvinced

“Like I said what better way to counteract it all but with two friends” Trace said looking at both Justin and Belinda “who are also working together on a movie, going to an awards show as friends?”

The four all sat in silence for a while all thinking it over

:Ok, she’ll do it” agreed Chloe

“I will?” asked Belinda slightly shocked Chloe agreed

“What you don’t want to go?”

Belinda looked at Justin “What? You want me too?” she asked

“Well I don’t really see why not” he said “for one it’ll get Ken off my ass and two I get to take you as my date now that can’t be too bad can it?” he said giving her a reassuring grin

“I don’t know it’s meant to be my time off and Emma…”

“Won’t mind if your not there one night. She can even come to the after parties if it makes you feel better. And besides from the looks of those two it looks like things are already getting set into motion” he said nodding his head towards Trace and Chloe who were both busy talking on heir phones

Belinda sighed and fell back onto the bed ‘It couldn’t be that bad could it? I mean it may boost my notoriety a bit and besides Justin is kind of a hot date to have’ she thought to herself

“I guess I’m going to the Grammy’s” she relented

Justin patted her leg in comfort and went back to his task of painting her toenails.
End Notes:
can you tell i was watching the grammy's when i wrote this lol. Again please let me know what ya'll think
Hollwood Comming To Town by SJane
Author's Notes:
Here is another update for you guys enjoy
Belinda Walked out of the elevator and into an apartment hallway. Walking down until she saw the numbers 808, she stopped and struggled to get the keys out of her bag in one arm while trying t hold onto her duffle bag in the other. Finally getting the key out and into the keyhole she, opened the door banging it against the side.

“Honey I’m home!” she bellowed walking inside.

“What? Get the fuck out of town; has Hollywood just graced me with its presence? Yelled Emma while running towards her friend to give her a hug and help her with her bags.

“I don’t know about Hollywood but your best friend is here” replied Belinda relishing in the feeling of being home even if only for a little while.

“Please your as close as I’m ever going to get to Hollywood” Emma said leaning back to take a good look at her friend.

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that” Belinda said quietly as both girls walked further into the apartment

“What was that?” asked her friend not really hearing her

“Let’s just say that it’s not all going to be a break for me while I’m here. I kind of got pushed into doing something while I’m here and I plan on tagging you along with me for some of it”

“Why does it sound like your not too excited about it so I doubt I’m going to be either” Emma asked with a raised eyebrow

“It’s nothing overly bad or anything I swear. Just something I’m doing media wise and then I get to take you to the stuff afterwards”

“Ok hit me with it” Emma said getting her and Belinda a drink

“Ok well this Saturday I’m going to the Grammy’s as Justin’s date and then your coming with us to the after parties” she said all in one breath

Silence was her only response. Emma had stopped with her glass halfway to her mouth, her eyes going wide in shock

“I’m sorry I could have sworn you just said that I was going to the Grammy’s after parties with you” she said waving off her friend

“I did”

“Crazy bitch say what?”

Belinda shook her head at her friend with a laugh “Come on it’s not really that big of a deal, it’s just some parties”

Emma looked at her friend with a critical eye “Ok who are you and what the fuck have you done with my best friend? I would have thought that you would be freaking out about something like this?”

“I’m actually trying not to think about it” she confessed

“About which part. The going as the date of that gorgeous specimen of a man or the the part where you have to try and fit in with everyone?”

“You know I’m not really sure I missed this mind reading part of you or not” Belinda said looking at her friend while tilting her head to the side

“Some say mind reader other say nosey bitch, but I’ll accept either. Now fess up which part bothers you the most?” Emma asked leaning against the counter

“Honestly?”

Emma nodded her head “Honestly no bullshit”

Belinda closed her eyes with a sigh “I don’t think it’s the date part as per say, I mean we are friends and are working together, nothing more you know. I mean yeah he’s hot and a really nice person but it’s just not what we are right now. As for the other thing” she said taking a breath “I …I just don’t feel like I’m going to belong or even be wanted there. All the people there are actually in the music industry or have something to do with it, I don’t. I’m just not sure I’m going to be very comfortable around those people, I’m not comfortable with myself let alone when I’m around other people who are going to judge me” she vented

“Ok first take a breath honey. You try and tell me it’s fine for me to go to the parties, but not for you someone who is proving themselves in what they can do?. You belong there more than some of those hootchie I’m only famous because I had a sex tape…which is bad by the way” she said causing her friend to laugh

“You saw that?” asked Belinda

“It’s not the point I’m making” she said with a laugh “the point is don’t feel like you have to belong or be someone your not, just be yourself and they will love you like I do.”

Belinda looked at her friend in appreciation “Ok I decided, I did miss this part of you”

“Of course you did. Now about the Justin part, did you notice that you said you and Justin aren’t anything yet? Does that mean you may be feeling Mr. Pop star just a little?” she asked

“What? No I didn’t” she said shocked

“Yes my dear friend you did” Emma said with a nod
“Well I didn’t mean to. I’m not anywhere near ready for a relationship or anything right now, or am I even thinking about one. Do I think he is hot? Without a doubt. Do I wonder what he can do with his lips? Only in my dreams” she said causing the two to giggle

“I bet they are some good dreams” Emma said as Belinda stood up to go towards her room.

“Oh you better believe it” she said with a smirk

“Well hey you never know he may think the same thing and not want any strings attached either, pun intended. So maybe those dirty dreams of yours will become reality” Emma suggested

Her only response was the sound of her friend’s boisterous laughter coming from down the hall.

*********

“So you think your going to get anything out of this date of yours?”

Justin turned to look over at his friend Marty who had come over for a few drinks before Justin and Trace had to go to the awards, as they were just waiting on Belinda

“You know are you going to tap that fine piece of ass that you’re taking tonight?” asked Marty with a dirty smirk

“I don’t know man, would I? Hell yeah, but I want to make sure it doesn’t have any strings. Like I say nothing worse than a clingy ass chick” replied Justin while having a swig of beer

“What are we talking about?” asked Trace as he joined the two guys in the kitchen

“Wither Justin can fuck this Belinda chick and not have her follow him around like a lost puppy afterwards” chuckled Marty

Justin looked at the frustration making its way onto Trace’s face. It was true they had gotten close to Belinda while being together on set, but this is how it has always been. Justin, Trace and Marty all had the mantra of love em and then leave them. They all didn’t see the point in bothering to hang around when it always resulted in getting kicked in the balls when they got fully invested in a relationship only have it go to shit.

“Did you find out how long she’s going to be, we are going to have to leave soon if we don’t want to be late” Justin said deciding to change the subject to keep the peace as Trace looked like he was ready to rip Marty a new one.

Trace looked from Marty and over to Justin with a roll of his eyes “Yeah she should be here any minute”

“Ok well I’m going to leave you bitches to it” said Mary as he chugged the rest of his beer “Ya’ll have fun and Justin hope all comes up swimmingly” he said with a laugh as he started to walk out

“Yeah see you later man” said Justin with a slight wave

Trace waited until he was sure Marty had left “So you’re really going to try and fuck her just to have another notch on your bed post?” Trace asked a little disgruntled

Justin got up and put his and Marty’s empty bottles in the trash “so what if I am? How is it any different from the norm?”

Trace looked at Justin slightly taken back “How is it different? Did you forget you have another four fucking months of fucking filming with the girl? And she’s not just some whore throwing herself at you, she’s our friend” he partially shouted at Justin

“Hey you’re the one that asked me the same fucking question Marty just did before” Justin fired back

“That was before we fucking knew her man. Are you that screwed up that you don’t see the wrong in this? Or do you just not fucking give a shit anymore?”

Um…I’m sorry no one answered the door but then some guy let me in when he was on his way out”

The two guys turned to see Belinda standing just inside the door to the kitchen

“Fuck” Trace whispered at realizing Belinda had probably just heard all that was said “I’m going to get the rest of my shit”

Trace walked up to Belinda and gave her a hug “Sorry about that, you look stunning by the way love”

“Thanks Tracey”

Belinda watched Trace walk past her and out of sight before turning to look at Justin “Did I interrupt something?” she asked with a raised eyebrow

“No it was just a disagreement, sorry if you heard any of that” he said while leaning against the counter with a sigh, finally taking a good look at the woman before him. “You look nice, hell I’d even go as far as to say you look sexy Miss Carpenter” he complemented her with a wink.

Belinda looked down at her dress. She had chosen a mid thigh length black dress with a scoop neck “Why thank you Mr. Timberlake, it’s not too much though is it? I wasn’t too sure what was acceptable to wear to this kind of thing”

Justin looked her up and down with a smile “Oh no it’s definitely more than ok”

“You guys ready to go?” bellowed Trace

“I guess that’s our cue to get a move on” Justin said as he put his hand on Belinda’s lower back to guide her to the front of the house

“Ok cool, oh and Justin?”

“Yeah?”

“Don’t you think I should have some kind of say in wither or not I want to be another notch on your bed post? Or better yet if I want you on mine?” she asked him with a wink as she left him stunned in the doorway as she walked ahead towards Trace as if she hadn’t said anything at all.

‘Holly shit I knew I liked this girl for a reason, thank you lord’ he thought while looking towards the sky

He turned away from the door to walk towards the waiting car that contained a girl who of which have just giving him the excitement of thinking of the possibilities tonight would hold.
“Oh yeah this Grammy’s is going to be the shit” he said to himself as he entered the car.
End Notes:
Again feedback is a must lol
After Affects Of Winning Grammy's And Booze by SJane
Author's Notes:
So here is an update for you guys. Like i said i'm flying out to sydney in a couple of days to take my sister for her birthday to see the Backstreet Boys in concert...irony right?. Anyway so i'm not sure if i canget another update in before i go so please enjoy this for now.
She thought she could handle it, shoe envisioned it would be like any of the premiers she had to attend, but boy was she sadly mistaken. Walking down the blue carpet felt to her like she was in a club with nothing but a strobe light continuously flashing causing you to go blind while faceless people screamed at you.

Ever since her and Justin had arrived at the even it was nothing but chaos, she knew ultimately they were here to cause a little bit of good media but this…this she did not expect.
Having to take a moment to get he vision clear, she slightly turned her head to away from the flashing, partially hiding her face behind Justin’s back.

“You ok there?” he asked giving her hand a squeeze

Belinda looked up a little to see Justin looking at her over his shoulder. She smiled and nodded in response “I just needed a minute there; my eyes feel like they are on fire this is crazy out here”

“The joys of being in our business and being who were are girl. But don’t worry we are nearly finished just one interview and we can go in” he said rubbing her arm reassuringly

“Interview I thought Chloe said no interviews” she asked confused

“I know but my brother Joey is here I can’t avoid him now can I”

“Oh ok I guess not then” she said following him over to an Italian looking guy.

“Justin my man how you doing?”

“I’m good Joey good, your doing good I see you’re a pro on the other side of the mic there” Justin said while giving his former band mate a hug in greeting

“I’m trying man. So you excited for tonight? I would be with the date you’ve brought with you this evening” said Joey with a wink

Justin laughed in response sending a wink in Belinda’s direction as she just blushed in embarrassment “Yeah I’m excited but kind of relaxed to I’m not performing tonight so I can chill a bit with my date here. You know Belinda right Joe?”

“I certainly know of her, nice to meet you sweetie” he said shaking her hand

“Nice to meet you to”

“So what’s a pretty girl like you doing with a dag like him?” Joey asked while nudging his head at Justin who just laughed at the question

Belinda giggled while looking at Justin “Well he was dateless and we are actually in the process of shooting a movie together and we had a few days off and were both coming to LA so here I am”

“Man you make me sound like a loser who couldn’t get a date” Justin kidded with a bit of a whine “But you couldn’t or you would have had one before me” she kidded right back

“Ok, ok you two I don’t need blood shed on my hands before the Grammy’s even start ok. You two have fun and I’ll probably see you later at the parties” he said he said with a hug and a send off to them both

“Well there you have it Lisa, Justin and Belinda came here together because my man J couldn’t get a date. Are they a little more than friends? I’ll never tell, because hell even I don’t know. So back to you Lisa who you got over there?”

Finally able to walk into the Staples Centre the two felt a bit of relief wash over them for a second; because in that moment they weren’t being hassled buy anyone at all

“Remind me again why I agreed to do this Randall?” Belinda asked with a chuckle as they walked close to their seats where they could see Trace already waiting

Justin grinned at her question “because wanted to have me as a fine ass date?”

“Yeah I’m sure that’s why” she said sarcastically

“Ok then how about because you had no choice in the matter and because you didn’t want me to look like a loser and go alone” he supplied “Plus this way you get to dress up and look fine as hell in the process”

“I’ll second that one”

The couple turned around to see who had interrupted their conversation

“Tim my man”

“Sup Justin, how’s it going? You have been a hard man to get a hold of lately” said Timbaland

“Yeah man I’ve been in the middle of bum fuck nowhere filming a movie with Miss Thang over here” he said while gesturing towards Belinda

“Well it can’t be as bad as you make it sound. It’s a pleasure meeting you love” he said shaking her hand

“Oh gosh the pleasure is all mine, I’m a big fan actually” she gushed

Timbaland smiled in response “A fan hey? Well that’s always refreshing to meet a celebrity like yourself who isn’t to conceited to be a fan of anyone

“Oh I’m not that big at all I’m just starting out anyway, so really no need to be a conceited asshole on my end” she said in all seriousness

“You’ll come to find she is very, very humble” Justin said to Tim a little proudly “But I didn’t know you were a fan of my man here” he said giving Belinda his full attention

Belinda smirked “There is a lot you have yet to find out about me Randall” she said sending him a wink “Mr. Tim again it’s a pleasure meeting you, now if you don’t mind I’m going to go find Tracey” she said then turned and walked in the direction that her and Justin had been heading in before.

As the men stood there watching her walk away both men tilted their heads to the side as they watched her walk away both nodding in appreciation.

“That girl J, real nice but she definitely has that something about her, I would bet money on her being a freak where it counts, if you know what I mean” Timbaland said with a laugh, causing Justin to also laugh with him

“I’m definitely learning that about her Tim slowly but surely I’m learning” he said still laughing with his friend.

*******

Roughly three and a half hours, and two Grammy’s later Justin and his mini entourage were heading out of the arena and towards one of the parties being held afterwards.

“Well I think that went rather well” Said Trace as everyone got settle into the car “Congratulations J on the awards just another award to let get to that head of yours” he said with a chuckle.

“Thanks man” said Justin with a smile embarrassed smile. The tension between Justin and Trace had lingered from the house up until one of the add breaks where Belinda had needed the toilet and told the boys to “Bloody well talk to each other because it was like being stuck between some squabbling bitches who were trying to give each other the silent treatment”.

They had both agreed to disagree as for now, They could both see where each was coming from now that Justin had informed Trace of what Belinda had said to him as they left the house after hearing what him and Trace were shouting about.

“Well now that we have sat on our asses for the past few hours I can’t wait to go have a drink and have some fun. Oh shiz nit I have to call Emma and tell her where to meet us” said Belinda almost forgetting

“Already done for you, I rang her as we were leaving she will be waiting inside for us as mike went and picked her up” said Trace as if it were nothing

“Aw thanks Tracey what would we do without you?” said Belinda thankful for having Trace around
“You would have one angry ass friend on yours hands that’s what” he said with a laugh

“It’s ok Tracey I’m sure you would willingly calm her down for me right? I mean you could even use that frustration to your advantage for something right?” she hinted with a giggle

“Are you insinuating something my dear?” Trace asked her

“Oh no nothing at all, just remember I’m watching you since I know you want to tap what ever Emma has” she said causing all in the car to laugh at Trace’s embarrassment

Finally arriving at the club where P Diddy was holding his party, all jumped out of the car and made a bee line for the entrance to try and avoid the small amount of paparazzi that were already waiting outside.

“Justin how do you feel after your win?”
“Belinda what’s Justin like as a date?”
“Are you guys a couple?”
“What about Daisy Justin? What happened to her?” questions were constantly thrown their way until they were able to make it safe inside.

“Well I don’t know about anyone else but after just seeing that I need a drink”

All looked to see Emma in front of them with wide eyes
“I definitely second that motion” said Belinda getting a little tired of the constant flashing see had seen that night. Hugging her friend the two girls walked towards the bar in the club that looked like one massive VIP section in a club with the amount of famous people that were about.

“So how did you enjoy your date?” asked Emma cheekily

Belinda rolled her eyes at her friends questions “It was fine thank you very much, but now I want to get drunk and have some good clean fun” she said with a nod of her head

“Well by the look on that boys face over there I don’t think your fun night is going to be very clean if he has anything to say about it” Emma said nodding her head at someone behind Belinda’s head

Turning around she couldn’t see anyone at first, but upon closer inspection she located Justin standing against another bar staring straight at her with a sexy look on his face. She felt a little taken back at the look on his face, he was either looking right into her soul or was just staring at her but not really noticing he was staring at her, but after receiving a wink from him she gathered it was more likely or not option number one.

“Lord help me because with the way he’s looking at me right now I don’t know if I will be able to hold myself back” said Belinda with a shake of her head, but also causing her best friend to bust out in a giant laugh

“Oh that’s my girl, never afraid to back down from what she wants, I missed you” Said Emma with a hug to her friend.
End Notes:
Again reviewsare crutial to my writting installments lol and my delfating ego lol plus your thoughts on whre it may go will help me decide where i also want the story to go
Bust A Move And A Blunt Razor by SJane
Author's Notes:
Hye guys, i know it's only short but hopefully this will tide you guys over until i get back. My flight is in 6hrs and i finally got done with packing too so here it is and enjoy.
“I’m so fucking glad you decided to come here and see me” a mildly intoxicated Emma said to an equally intoxicated Belinda

Belinda hugged her best friend with a laugh “Me too, now let’s go get a drink to toast to our togetherness” she said grabbing her friends hand and leading her towards the bar.

“Well, well look who finally decided to leave the dance floor and join us dancing restricted folk”

“Hi Tracey, how you doing you sexy thing?” asked Emma as she hugged him overly close with excitement, causing him to laugh

“Is she a little buzzed?” he asked with a smile to Belinda

She nodded her head vigorously “Oh yeah but so am I so yay for us” Belinda said after ordering drinks

“Well I think you ladies should come over and join our lackluster table” Trace slightly pleaded

“Oh oh, what’s wrong with your table?” asked Belinda while giving Emma her cocktail as she swayed to the beat in her own little world

“Nothing is wrong with the table really, it’s whose at the table.” He said cryptically

“And who is at your table that is giving Tracey the blues?” asked Emma

“Well there’s Justin of course and he just so happens to be joined by these two girls, that let’s just say he’s been intimate with both, and I can only get so much enjoyment out of watching him squirm as these chicks try to paw at him again. I don’t think they really got the hint after last time” he said with a chuckle

“Aw is Tracey felling a little left out?” asked Emma with a smile

He turned to look at Emma with a smirk playing on his lip “Maybe just a little, so how about you come and keep me company love” he said with a wink

Seeing the two just staring at each other Belinda saw that as her cue “Ok well while you two look at each other and will the other naked I’m going to go help Justin” she said patting Trace on the arm as she walked past.

Walking towards where she had last seen Justin, she came to notice what Trace had been talking about before. Two girls were both sitting awfully close to Justin each viving for his attention, but yet receiving nothing but silence.

Upon seeing Belinda approaching Justin let his sense of hope appear on his face, slightly thankful that someone had come to his rescue.

Strutting the way over to the table Belinda nudged one of the girls closest to her out of the way and planted herself on his lap “Hey baby” she said as she put her arms around his neck drawing his face to hers and connecting their lips in a kiss.

Justin was in a slight case of shock in realizing what was happening. He wasn’t too sure of the reason why, be it the alcohol she had drunk or the two girls that were once beside him, but he was more inclined to choose option two. Alas he sure wasn’t to complain, as he finally got a little taste of her.

Pulling her lips away from his, Belinda took a breath that she didn’t realize she had been holding and opened her eyes to see Justin looking at her with a smile. ‘Got to love the freeing feeling that the alcohol gives you’ she thought.

“Hi to you too” said Justin still looking into her eyes

“Do you think it worked? She asked

Realizing what she meant he smiled but full well knowing the girls had already left and just said “I’m not too sure, better safe than sorry right?” while pulling her face back towards his.

******

The couple was only later interrupted at the sound of sight laughter. Separating the two looked up to see that the laughter was coming from Emma and Trace who stood looking at the couple with a smile.

“You two find something amusing?” asked Belinda

“Oh no nothing at all, I’m just thinking I should give yall a dollar with the little show your giving everybody” said Emma

Belinda looked down to see that Justin’s hand had found it’s way dangerously high on her thigh causing her dress to ride up a fraction “Well if you were going to pay us , it would be at least ten bucks” she said slightly embarrassed while getting off his lap and instead sitting next to him.

“It’s ok I don’t have change” said Trace in a slightly serious tone causing Justin to send him a look

“Something wrong Tracey?” asked Belinda confused at his tone

“No, nothing wrong. I just think yall are lucky this place is full of celebrities and not the public or you’d be sure to have some shit to clean up in the morning, because of this shit” he said still slightly angry from his argument with Justin before

Taken back by his remarks Belinda became frustrated “You know Trace if you have something to say, say it. Don’t beat are the bloody bush. And if you’re going to say anything like what you and Justin were fighting about before save it. I’m a big girl I know how of handle myself and I’m the only one that should be making the decisions for myself”

Justin wasn’t sure what to say. On one hand he saw the argument as something between him and Trace, but now that Trace had stirred the pot again, this time in front of the girl herself, he felt a little stuck.

“Hey guys come on; we are all here to have fun. Fun being the operative word. Who cares what happens tonight, we are all adults and know how to play responsibly like them, so let’s just let bygones be bygones and boogie on down” said Emma not too sure where or why things had taken a more serious turn.

Things were a little on the quite side for a minute while everyone let themselves cool down a little bit “I’m sorry love I’m just looking out for you, for the both of you” Trace said looking between Belinda and Justin

Sending Trace a slight smile Belinda got up to give him a hug “It’s ok Tracey I still love you, but I know what I’m doing ok”

“Ok” he said with a nod of his head

“Good now come dance with me sugar” she said pulling on his arm towards the dance floor.

Emma sat in the seat her friend had vacated and smiled as she watched her friend have some fun for once in a long while.

“I don’t know where the hostility just came from or why you guys are all acting weird but just for the record I like you, and my best friend likes you” she said turning to Justin

“Um thanks I guess” he said unsure of why she was telling him this.

“I say that I like you, and I trust that my friend knows what she is doing and that she is doing things for herself for the better but I just have one thing to say” she said as she drank the last of her cocktail “If you fuck with my friend and hurt her in any way shape or form, I will hunt you down and chop your balls off with a blunt razor, we clear?” she asked with a smile

Justin was slightly put off and without a second thought closed his legs and put a hand partially over his lap, he nodded his head in understanding.

“Good, now let’s go join those two and bust a move” she said getting up with a jump and went to join the two in the middle of the dance floor.

Justin watched as she walked away ‘Holy shit’ he thought out loud. If this was the reaction he got when he had just kissed the girl he would hate to find out what would happen if thins had of gone any further. Deciding to shrug it off he went to join his friends and as Emma had put it bust a move.
End Notes:
So reviews are necessary and i'll hope to see some when i get back i about 5 days. adios amigos
Warnings Ans What They Adhere To by SJane
Author's Notes:
Hey guys, i know it's been so long since i updated but i had a case of lazy fingers. I think they stayed on holiday. But here we go and hope you enjoy.
Legs entwined as hands explored and breathy moans were shared as two bodies moved as one. As the two bodies reached their high simultaneously they clung to each others sweat glistened bodies, reveling in their passion filled hazed.

**********
“So are they up yet?” she asked as she walked with her male counterpart into the kitchen

He laughed at her question with a shake of his head “No not yet, but I’m just in the middle of making breakfast you want some?” he asked as she took a seat atop his counter top

“Depends if that’s bacon and eggs I smell” she said getting hungry just from the smell

“Why it sure is my dear Watson, what a great sense of smell you have” he said with a chuckle

“Oh ha ha” she said as she stole a piece of bacon off the plate.
Watching her as she took a bite out of the bacon he sent her a smile and a nod of the head as a signal to follow him to the table.

“So don’t you think it’s kind of funny?” he asked her as the both sat down to eat

“What? You mean those two?”

“Yeah” he said while cutting up his food “I mean they, or at least he was the one who gave us the mini lectures about what we were or weren’t doing, and all we did was make out, They are the ones who went home together” Justin said as he took a bite

Belinda nodded her head with a laugh “Yeah when you put it like that it’s funny, but you know what else gives me a chuckle?” she asked with a raised eyebrow

“What?” he asked slightly more interested in his food

“Well more rude than funny, that those two are aloud to get some and we aren’t without someone butting in”

Justin paused mid chew and looked at the girl before him who wasn’t even looking at him at the moment, as if her comment was just random everyday conversation “I’m sorry come again?”

Belinda looked at him with complete innocence written on her face “What?” she asked with a shrug “All I’m saying is that they may have not been the only ones after something” she said with a smirk and a shrug

Justin continued to stare at her in disbelief. Shaking his head slightly at her he pointed at her with his fork “You Miss Carpenter are on very dangerous woman” he said “Everyone thinks I’m the devious and horny one but you… you just may give me a run for my money” he said laughing

“I only play nice when necessary” she said with a wink as she joined him in his laughter.

“Egh such loud laughing… too early” a body grunted as it made its way slowly into the kitchen

“Well good morning to you too Tracey” said Belinda overly cheery to a disheveled Trace.
A grunt was her only reply

“Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed” Justin added as he looked at his friend

“Well I guess when you have another person ion your bed to contend with it’s harder to get off… I mean out of the right side” Belinda said to Justin in all seriousness causing both to laugh louder than before, and even more so when they turned to look at a less than amused Trace.

“Shut ya yapping you two. You’re both just jealous” said a tired Emma as she joined the two at the table

“Oh more sunshine to brighten our day” said Justin as Belinda offered some of her breakfast to her friend

“You can shove your sarcasm where you think the sun shines buddy” she said while picking at the bacon in front of her

“Wow this house is just full of positivity today isn’t it?” said Belinda amused by the two hung-over people in front of her “Serves you both right for drinking so damn much” she said as her and Justin chuckled as the two just groaned at her

*******
Walking towards a table Belinda and Emma had finally pulled themselves away from the boys for some girly time on Belinda’s last day in LA.

“So you have fun last night?” asked Belinda with a cheeky smile

Emma rolled her eyes at her friend playfully “Like I’ve been saying all morning, is your jealous ass ever going to let it go?”

“Not if in some way I have to vicariously live through you”

“Psshh woman whose fault is that? And you make it sound like you got nothing”

“But I didn’t” Belinda said unsure of where Emma was going to take this

“Yes you did. Am I mistaken or was that you and Mr. Popstar sucking face quite a bit last night?” Said Emma pointing her coffee stirrer at her friend

It was now Belinda’s turn to roll her eyes “That may be partially true but he had some bitches hanging on to him and so I went to help, which by the way you stopped me in doing” She said pointingly “But I still didn’t sleep with the man, but you, you slept with Trace”

Emma shrugged “Of course I did… both times” she said laughing at Belinda’s face “But that’s beside the point, and doesn’t overlook the fact that you and Mr. Popstar actually did something”

“It was just a helpful distraction” Belinda said grasping at straws

“A kiss that even I could feel the heat from, and I wasn’t even involved” Emma said with a smirk

“I don’t want to talk…” Emma just passed her a look “Ok it was everything. It was gentle yet passionate, slow yet had urgency, and just oh so soft and the way he caressed my face as he leaned into me was just…” she confessed with a sigh and a far away look

Emma looked at her friend in wonder “Damn girl” she said slightly fanning herself “Is it hot in her or was it me?” she said fanning herself harder

Belinda blushed at herself getting carried back to the kiss “No, not just you”

The two girls remained silent as the both drank their coffee and replayed last night’s events in their minds.

“Just be careful ok” Emma said getting serious all of a sudden
“What?” asked Belinda hopping she wasn’t in for another lecture considering she was the one who went home alone last night.

“I just… I want you to be sure you are positive you want this. The choices you are making are going to affect your life in some way. Being with Justin, hell just being around the man is going to change your world wither you like it or not. I just hope you know and are ready for that” Emma said

Belinda wasn’t sure what to say, she had already gone off at Trace the night before, but this was Emma, “I…” “You don’t have to say anything” Emma injected “I just want you to know that I’m trying to look out for you. I know you like to think the best of most people and over look the rest, so I’m just trying to do that for you, I’m not just preaching” she said with a slight smile as she patted Belinda’s hand

Belinda gave her a weak smile in return. Everyone warning her and then pushing her was starting to wear thin, not just on her patience but on her inner self. “Do you mind if we just go?” she asked quietly

“No, of course not. How about we got bra and panty shopping, that’s always fun” Emma suggested feeling slightly guilty for bringing the black cloud of misery over them

“Yeah sure” Belinda said as the two girls got up to exit the coffee shop.

“BELIND OVER HERE!”
“BELINDA YOU SURE LOOK GOOD HONEY!”
“WHERE’S JUSTIN?”
“ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER OR BROKEN UP ALREADY?”

“What the fuck?” Emma yelled as soon as the girls stepped outside

“BELINDA LOOK HERE, JUST ONE SHOT!”
“YEAH GIVE US A SMILE!” the paparazzi yelled

Belinda stood silent in shock. She didn’t know what was going on or that it was even possible to be blinded by flashed in broad daylight.

“COME ON GIRL, SHOW US SOME LOVE, SOME OF THE LOVE I’M SURE YOU SHOW JT!”

Unsure of what to do Belinda felt someone grab her hand and pull her towards what she hopped was the direction the car was in. “Belinda come on we need to get out of here” Emma said to her

She numbingly moved her feet as Emma continued to pull her, but to her it seemed as if the pack around them double within a couple of minutes.

“COME ON GIRLS, WHAT’S YOUR HURRY?”
“ARE YOU OFF TO SEE JUSTIN?”

Belinda felt a sudden pull on her arm and felt nails dig themselves into her forearm.

“OUCH!” she screamed in agony, stopping to turn and see a man with his hand on her arm and clinging to it while trying to take a photo. Belinda could feel the tears running down her face as the man dug into her arm more, trying to keep her from moving.

“Get the fuck off her!” Emma yelled at the man as she yanked his hand away from Belinda. Clutching her arm tightly to her chest, the two girls pushed further into the mob to get to the car.

As Emma got Belinda securely into the car Belinda tried to shield her tear stained face and Emma got in and started to try and maneuver around the masses of people.

“Holy shit, are you ok honey?” asked Emma worried

Belinda shook her head no
“Try not too worry, we’ll get you home and secure, and clean you up a bit ok?”

Belinda nodded her head but stayed silent.
Turning her head towards the window, she looked out at the passing traffic. After what had just happened she had a nagging feeling that the warnings that Emma had passed to her moments before, now applied to more than just the man she was spending time and working with.
No to her the warnings now seemed to fit every aspect of her life and the choices she was making and it was a warning that was starting to scare the shit out of her.
End Notes:
as always reviews are mandatory
Doctor Timberlake??? by SJane
Author's Notes:
So here you go guys, this is the longest update i have given you in a while hope you enjoy.
Emma walked out of Belinda’s room letting out a sigh. Ever since the two girls had arrived home a few hours ago Belinda had shut herself off in her room, not wanting to talk or even let Emma help to clean her wounds that she had gotten from the photog. Emma was left just to mull around the house and check on her friend ever so often, not knowing what else to do or say.

Turning her head towards the knocking on her front door, she sluggishly pulled herself towards it. Pulling it open with a grunt she tiredly leant against the door frame and looked at the visitors before her with a look of defeat.

“Hey, thanks for coming” she said with a sigh as she walked back to let them in.

“No worries. I dropped by and picked him up on my way here after you called. I thought he may be the best one for this situation” Trace said with a nod towards Justin who had walked past the two and towards Belinda’s bedroom.

Justin stopped outside the door and finally let out the breath he felt he had been holding ever since Trace had stopped by and gave him the cliff notes out what had happened. He placed a hand on the door and sighed, he somewhat knew what she must have gone though and what she was feeling, but definitely not to this extreme of her being attacked.

Turning his head he saw Trace trying to somewhat comfort Emma who was still a little shaken “Has she said anything at all?” he asked so quietly the two had struggled to hear him

Emma just shook her head sadly, upset that she didn’t know how to console her friend.

“ok” he said still leaning against the door with his hand as if feeling the pain that she was omitting from the inside.

“J, I’m going to take Emma out, you know get her out of this for a bit” Trace said unsure if he was even listening.

Justin had heard what had been said but he was trying to grasp the right thing to say to the girl behind the door. With a deep breath he stood up straight and with a slight tap on the door he entered the darkened room, closing the door behind him.

“Come on, let’s get you out of here, let him work his magic” Trace said as he tried to guide Emma away from where she stood staring at the door his friend had just entered.

“Ok” she said following Trace out the door, but not before pausing and taking one last look at the door at the end of the hall. She started to wonder if maybe she had misjudged Justin and the relationship he seemed to be forming with her friend, maybe it wasn’t for the worst.
And with that last look she turned and closed the door hoping Justin could help her friend even if she couldn’t.
---------

Justin walked into the room looking around he took note of how serene the room was. Well all except the shell of a girl laying as far into herself on her bed as she could get.
Justin walked towards the girl and sat down next to the crumpled frame. He took note of her tear stained face and broken eyes and they moved to take notice of him sitting there.

“Hey girly” he said as he smoothed his hand over her hair

“Hey. What are you doing here?” she asked slightly embarrassed

“Emma called Trace and told us what happened” he explained

“Oh” was all she said as she tried to sit up against her pillows but hissed in the process as she put pressure on her arms.

“Holy shit Bel what the hell… wait did they do this?” he asked starting to realize just how much information was left out of what he was told.

“He wouldn’t let go” she whispered, looking at him with tears resurfacing in her eyes.

“Want to tell me the full story of what happened?” he asked as he took her arm and saw just how truly cut up she was.

“They come out of nowhere” she said quietly while taking a deep breath, not really wanting to relive the whole thing. “We were leaving the coffee shop and they were just everywhere around us. They were screaming and taking pictures of us. We tried to get away but I just froze” she admitted “I have never felt like such prey in all my life. I didn’t know what to do or say. Emma had to drag me into actually moving and that’s when he grabbed me” she said wiping away her tears with the arm he wasn’t holding.

“At first I didn’t feel anything but then my arm started to burn and that’s when I realized he was digging into with his nails and pulling at me. He was tugging so hard and yelling at me along with everyone else, they yelled so many things at me Justin” she said looking at him with sad and scared eyes “It was so loud. They were asking about you and saying so many crude things about us. I just… Did I do something to make this happen? She asked timidly

Justin took a look at the girl in front of him; she was so sad that she had done something to deserve what had happened. “No Bel of course not. They were in the wrong and he definitely shouldn’t have grabbed at you like that.” He said pausing and looking back at her arm.
“Everyone knows I have had my fair share of run-ins with those vultures but I’m not a girl. Maybe… maybe it’s time you start thinking about getting some security or something” he suggested

“But this never used to happen, ever since the Grammy’s a couple of days ago I’ve noticed a few more paparazzi but never anything this bad” she said not to sure getting security wasn’t going over board

Justin felt a small sense of guilt creep in as she mentioned the Grammy’s. He couldn’t help but feel partially responsible for some of the attention as he was the one to talk her into being his date. Their representatives had wanted more interest to spark for her but he didn’t think either party thought of the repercussions she would have to deal with, because of their decision.

“It may have not been this bad before, but your getting bigger now girl, everyone is starting to know who you are. And not to sound to conceited but your going to be stuck with my fabulous self for a while and if this is why your getting the attention it’s not going to stop for a long time” he said with a slight smile

“So you don’t think security is a bit much” she asked still not all the way on board

Justin sighed “Whichever way you look at it you were pretty much attacked. Yeah it wasn’t worst case scenario attacked but attacked none the less. So better to be safe then sorry right?” he said looking right at her

Letting his words float around in her head she could see where he was coming from but still felt a little weird about it. “Ok” she said giving in with a nod of her head, hoping he knew what he was talking about.

“Good, I can talk to my guys and get them to recommend someone really good. But as for now let’s get you all cleaned up” he said while standing up

“What?” she asked unsure what he meant.

“”Well I’m betting that you didn’t clean those cuts before you decided to curl yourself into a human ball?” he said while walking towards her bathroom “Now where can I find the first aid kit?”

Standing with a slight shake of her hed she followed him into the bathroom. She would have never of guessed that Justin would have become such a staple in her life and be the one she could talk to when she felt she couldn’t turn to Emma as she told that girl everything. But she felt upset that she had put her friend in that position to begin with, if it wasn’t for her Emma wouldn’t have been as shaken up as she was, even though she tried to hide it from Belinda. With Justin she felt it was ok to talk to him as he seemed to have insight to her recent troubles in the fame world.

Upon entering the bathroom she noticed Justin poking around in her bottom cupboard “Very bottom shelf to the right” she said as she sat on the counter to the side of him

“Ok right got it” he said standing to full height with a smile of his victory of finding the case. “Now let doctor Timberlake take care of his patient” he said getting out the anti-septic and bandages.

“Your patient hey doctor Timberlake” she said with a laugh

“Yep, now sit back and let me clean your troubles away” he said as he started to clean her cuts with a look of total concentration which she found amusing.

“Are you sure you know what your doing?” she asked while wincing at the feel of the anti-septic on her scratches

“Sorry” he apologized at seeing her face, choosing to lift her arm and blow on it slightly “And yes I know what I’m doing. I used to have to patch up my brothers when they would come by. When they were younger they would get into and do all kinds of shit” he said then continued to blow on her arm then get the bandages ready.

Belinda tried to listen but had got a tiny bit distracted by the sensation he had caused by blowing on her arm, hoping he hadn’t noticed the slight goose bumps that had formed. Shaking her head to gather her thoughts as she watched Justin ever so carefully wrap her arm with the bandages showing her he definitely knew what he was doing.

“Justin, I just want to say thank you” she said quietly

Justin finished with the bandage and stood back with pride at his handy work “What for darling” he said looking at her in the face

“Everything that just happened” she said with slight embarrassment “Especially for being there for me to talk to and for trying t help me get my head around all this shit. I’m having a bit of a hard time with all this, with me and who people expect me to be” she said failing to notice the
tear that slide down her cheek as she closed her eyes “I’m just trying so hard to find me as I go through all this”

Nudging her knees apart so he could stand between them Justin looked at her, before him he saw a girl who only wanted some reassurance for who she was and what she was capable of doing and even just wanting a friend to be there. This was something that Justin hadn’t been in the position to do for a girl in a long time, let alone willing be there when he knew what was needed of him.

Cupping her face in his hands he wiped away her tear with the pad of his thumb “Babe” he said gently as she opened her eyes to him “There is no need to thank me at all. Frankly if I didn’t want to be here I wouldn’t. I’ve been in your position that you in now, yes years ago before I was an old man” he said causing her to giggle “but I was there none the less. And if you think that by asking me advice helps in any way, by all means ask away okay?”

“Okay” she said with a slight nod of her head as he pulled her head closer to heads, touching their foreheads.

“Good now that, that has been settled give doctor Timberlake some sugar as payment for his services” he said closing the gap between the to and pressing their lips together.

As their lips danced together Belinda felt the majority of the stress form the day lift off her shoulders with one kiss from the man before her, reasoning of this to her was unknown but she wasn’t going to dissect it or fight it for that matter.

Pulling apart they smiled at one another “Now if only I could get good payment like that all the time I would be a happy man” Justin said causing the two to laugh as if they were two careful kids, and not like the two famous people they were with the whole world watching their every move.
End Notes:
Again please review and let me know what you think!
Aiport Bother And Big Rob by SJane
Author's Notes:
Hey guys sorry it's taken so long, but i have sqeezed this chapter out of me, but please be gentle i think i starting writting as the person and not just as if your looking in so i hope it doesn't miff any of you...ENJOY
So apparently I’m a news worthy person now. After the chaos at the coffee shop my face had been put all over the news. Even on CNN. Everyone was talking about what happened and how sorry they were for me, they even had some psychiatrist man on there saying what he thought must be going through my head right now. Well I’m sorry but he can just fuck right off.
No one knows how I’m felling; no one knows that I hardly got any sleep last night because of this. ‘Well one person knows’ I thought as I looked slightly behind me and at Justin who had hardly left my side since he appeared at my house.
Justin was there throughout the night as I woke up every hour feeling sick to my stomach as I saw the scene replay itself over and over again once my eyes shut. Maybe that’s the reason why we both look a little worse for wear.

As I turn back around to actually watch where I’m going and not at the man behind me, I’m brought back to realizing how much trouble this trip has cost me. As we walk through the airport I’m told to stick close to my newly acquired shadow. His name is Big Rob and he’s my new security. When Justin was making the calls to Mike I was still a little unsure of how I felt about needing someone to cover my ass practically 24/7, but was soon rebuffed as Trace chimed “Don’t worry Big Rob won’t be covering your fine ass Justin will, Big Rob is just there to protect you” which reminds me that I still need to get that little man back for that comment.

So it turned out that Rob was an old football buddy of Mikes and I swear I heard something about being Britney’s old guy in there or something, I think I chose to steer away from the conversation as Justin would just give me a look every time I tried to ask a question.

As I walk close to the man mountain next to me I stiffen a little as a photog walks right next to us asking questions while filming me with his video camera.
“Please we are just trying to catch a flight” I try to say to the man kindly. Ignoring me he is soon joined by another two guys rushing there cameras in my face, as I hear Justin being harassed by some others behind me.

You would think that with the amount of people of Justin’s caliber that have to use the damn airport they would make it illegal or at least hard for them to follow you throughout the damn thing. But alas here we are trying to make our flight with as little hassle and commotion as possible but are foiled in our attempts by guys feeling the need to be all up in our faces.

“Guys back up” Big Rob says kind of nicely but rough at the same time. The photogs look at him then go straight back to shooting “I said back the fuck up!” he says with much more force than before as he guides me with an arm behind my back and an arm in front of him pushing the private lounge door open

Silence, it’s all I have really wanted to hear since I heard those damn people buzzing behind me. Seeing as the room was pretty deserted I pointed to an empty wall and told Rob I would just be over there, he nodded his head at me as he pointed to the starbucks just behind him. Walking over to the wall I dropped my carry on bag and leaned with my back against the wall as I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, willing my heart rate to slow down.

Feeling a body next to me I turned my head with squinted eyes I noticed Tracey standing next to me.

“Hey, girl how you holding up there?” he asked sincerely

“I’m ok Tracey. Just a little tired”

“Yeah that would explain why you look like shit” he said with a smile

“Glad I can always count on you to cheer me up and tell it to me straight” I said with a light punch to his shoulder as I lowered myself to sit on the floor with my back still against the wall.

“Well it would also explain why my best friend looks like a piece of shit” he said

Belinda sighed as she looked at Justin who was waiting for coffee along with Mike and Rob “Yeah I’m sorry about that Trace I just kept waking up throughout the night and he was there so I guess I woke him up as well I…”

“He there’s no need to apologize I’m glad Justin could be there for you, he hasn’t been able to do that for someone in a while so it’s not a bad thing. Besides I’ve had to watch him go trough the same shit but he had the guys with him to help him through it, as much as I tried it didn’t feel like I could help because it wasn’t me who they were after you know” he said turning from looking at his friend to the girl next to him “I know you and Emma had a talk this morning before we left this morning”

“Did you happen to be sitting with the balcony door slightly open so you could listen?” she asked with a grin

Trace looked at her with slightly shocked eyes as he felt the blush creep to his face “you knew?”

Belinda nodded her head “Yeah we heard one of you burp and that kind of gave it away” she said with a chuckle

“I told him he gave us away but he didn’t believe me. We were just worried that’s all” Trace explained

“It’s ok I don’t mind I just didn’t know what to say to her you know. This has to be the first time ever that I haven’t been able to talk to Emma about something that had happened. I mean she was there as well but still I just couldn’t get anything out because I felt if I relived it then she would have to as well, and she isn’t the one who chose this for her life” Belinda admitted to Trace noticing he nodded his head right along with her explanation

“In a round about way and minus a few curse words that’s what Justin tried to explain to me years ago. The guys had made a choice, the same choice as him. Yeah I was there sometimes when shit got crazy but I could easily slip back and go unnoticed by the masses while he couldn’t he had to fight just for the tiniest bit of himself. He felt that if he spoke to me about these things I would be getting dragged into it somehow and he didn’t want that. So I know exactly what you mean and don’t worry if your talk didn’t help I tried to ease Emma’s mind while you and Justin were sorting shit out” he said with a slight pat to her leg

“I have been meaning to say thanks for that too Tracey.” She said with a smile “I was afraid I wasn’t going to get alone with anyone while doing this movie but I’m glad your not assholes” she said with the brightest smile she had, had for days

“Who’s an asshole?” asked Justin as he joined the two over by the wall

The two on the floor laughed as Justin caught the last bit of their conversation “Apparently we aren’t assholes” informed Trace as he took a coffee from Justin

“Oh really? Could have fooled me asshole” Justin said as he slid himself beside Belinda handing her a hot cup as well joining them in on their laughter

“Yeah well I don’t hang with assholes” said Trace as he got up and walked away like a diva, head held high and ass swishing from side to side Justin and Belinda could only laugh at the sight he was making as he pushed himself in a chair in between the two guards causing a funny picture of two big black guys and a height restricted white boy causing a ruckus over nothing.

“God it feels good to do that” said Belinda as she shifted her gaze towards Justin

“What’s that laugh?” he asked as he sipped his hot drink

Belinda nodded “Laugh, smile and not have to worry someone is about to jump out at me any time soon” she said with a sigh as she leaned her head on his shoulder

“Well no one will now you have Big Rob by your side. He’s a good guy he’ll keep you safe and above all I trust him with you” he said as he pulled her closer having her now rest he head slightly on his chest with his arm around her

Belinda let out a yawn as she snuggle closer to his warmth “And I trust you so if you trust him he’s good in my book. Now if only I can sleep I’m so tired” she said letting out another yawn which caused Justin to also let out a yawn

“Girl tell me about it, your beds comfortable and all but I just wanted a good four hours of uninterrupted sleep” he agreed

“I’m sorry Justin, you didn’t have to stay I kept you up when you…”

“Sshh, nonsense I didn’t mean it like that” he said “Like I said if I didn’t want to be there I wouldn’t have been, but I’m just as tired as you are and the quicker we get on this flight the quicker we can get some shut eye” he said as he leaned his head atop of hers and closed his eyes as he felt himself relax, something he felt neither of them had been able to do since the Grammy’s.

Waiting until he was sure the two across from him were asleep Trace pulled out his own digital camera and took a photo of the sleeping couple, hoping the flashing lights wouldn’t disturb them as they had, had enough shoved in their faces the last couple of days.
Smiling at the picture Trace tapped Mike’s arm excitedly as he showed him the awesome picture he had just proudly taken of the pair. Mike smiled then rolled his eyes at his excitement, causing Trace to turn and trying Rob as his next person to show his awesome photograph skills.
End Notes:
Remember reviewing makes me your friend
A Hermit Meets Pretty Face by SJane
Author's Notes:
hey guys heres another short but sweet update
“I never would have thought the day would come that I would say this, but we all feel that’s it’s a good thing you haven’t been in the press that much lately”

Belinda paused mid brushing of her teeth and walked out of the bathroom in just her towel after just coming out of the shower and look at the man before her “I’m sorry what?” she asked with her toothbrush hanging out of her mouth, somewhat confused as to what her manager had just said to her.

Steven gave her a weird look at her attire and laughed at the picture she made “Ok two things” he said as he walked over to nudge her back into the bathroom “One go finish your teeth and two stop giving me that look. You’ve been able to keep a low profile the last two weeks since LA and the paps have started to disperse since they noticed you haven’t been doing anything major and haven’t been shooting with Justin either.” He said watching her return to brushing her teeth

“So me working my ass off and becoming a hermit with no life is a good thing?” she asked sarcastically

Steven rolled his eyes at her as he turned to walk back over to Chloe who had her head in paperwork “That’s not what I’m saying at all and you know it. I’m just saying that in this case no news is good news, and that’s the bit I’d never thought I would say”

Belinda finished brushing her teeth tuning out Steven as he went on to ramble about something else. Lifting her head to look at herself in the mirror she took note of her run done reflection. Giving a sigh she placed her toothbrush back in its holder and braced herself against the sink with her hands. Feeling the last two weeks finally catch up to her she started to regret slightly the amount of work she had been doing. She never realized trying to avoid the paparazzi could be so draining.

Also having to add to her recent drama was her effort of trying to explain to her mother the truth behind her recent “headline making actions”. Thinking about it made a headache start to form, but she guessed that was to be expected when you were told by your own mother that you were a disappointment compared to your sister. Leaving a horrible taste in her mouth was that fact her mother had added how much of an embarrassment she apparently had become to the family and their inner circle.

“So I don’t see you for near on two weeks except when your rushing past me and the bam the next time I see you, you’re in nothing but a towel. What won’t you be wearing if I don’t see you for three weeks? Came a cocky voice from the doorway

She had been so into her thoughts she had failed to notice Justin make his way into her bathroom with her, watching him as he shut the door behind him she tried to block the thoughts in her head and focus on the man before her “you never know Randall maybe next time I’ll be butt ass naked” she tried with a small smile

Justin moved to stand behind her and placed his hands on her hips and turned her around to face him. “As appealing as that sounded, you want to try it again but a little bit more convincingly? He said raising his eyebrow at her in question

“Sorry” she apologized with a shrug of her shoulders “Guess you caught me at the wrong time?” she offered as an explanation

“Everything ok?” he asked


“Yeah” she said looking at the blue eyes before her “I’ve just been thinking about what’s been happening and to be honest I’m kind if sick of it all” she said with a sigh

“What are you sick of exactly?” he asked intrigued as he didn’t know anything that she had been through since he hadn’t seen her

“Everything really. I’m sick of the fucking photogs trying to follow me everywhere I go, and let me tell you it’s even more annoying when your trying to stay away from them and just do nothing but work your ass off. I’m sick of my mother continuously putting me down, because I’m nothing like my sister, and I’m just sick of all this making me a partial hermit, it’s fucking pathetic” she ranted

“Um, ok wow” Justin said unsure of what to say

“I’m sorry I’ve just been holding that in since my mom called and I seem to be able to spill anything to you, so congrats” Belinda said with a laugh

Justin smiled at her in response “Well you don’t sound like you want sympathy but can I give you a little advise?” Belinda nodded her head
“Ok well when it comes to the photogs you can’t hide from them trust me. If you don’t think they are there, they will be lurking behind some trash can waiting to get a picture of you scratching your ass or something. And with your mom” he said with a sigh as he tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and cupped her check in his hand “I can’t say much considering how close I am to my mom, but if your mom has nothing but negative things to say maybe you need to use the ignore button on your phone some” he said with a smile as he watched her let out a giggle at his response

“Yeah I guess that could work” she said leaning somewhat into his hand “It just annoys me that no matter how many times she does it and no matter how much I know she’s going to bitch at me, I want to think the best is going to come ya know I mean she is my mother”

Justin nodded at her “I know, but you have to start living your life for yourself and not her at some point right?”

Belinda sighed and slightly moved to retie her towel without showing too much but after the talks they had, not really caring that Justin was right in front of her.
“Who knew that you Mr Popstar would be the one I seem to always find to part their wisdom onto me?” she wondered to him

“Hey what can I say? I’m not just a pretty face” he said standing back slightly, arms out with a smirk on his handsome face

Belinda shook her head at the man before her. He had a personality that came off somewhat over confidant and cocky. But in the last month or so she found he was the one who was there for her to vent to, the one who would listen to her when she needed no judgment, the one who made herself feel like she not only knew but was starting to like the woman that she was.

“Well Mr not just a pretty face. Since I had early ass morning shoot this morning and I do believe you have a free day, how about sharing that free day with me?” she asked somewhat timidly

“Depends, what’s the plan?” he asked “Because I don’t normally hang with hermits” he said with a laugh

“Oh ha-ha funny man. I’m not sure I’m thinking late breakfast and then maybe hit the pool for a bit?” she said unsure of what the small town the were in had to offer “And come to think of it, today must be your lucky day” she said moving close to him so that her lips were a mere breath away from his “If we go swimming I’ll be wearing less than a towel” and then she was gone, moving back into her bedroom

Justin stood still in the spot she had left him. He didn’t quite know what they were doing but he certainly wasn’t going to complain. No strings when it came to him and a girl was never a negative in his eyes. Shaking his head back to the now he started to follow her into her room “Hey did you ever notice the closest we ever get is normally in a bathroom? What’s up with that?”
End Notes:
don't forget to let me know what ya think. I'm having a bit of a blockage atm so i'd lov e to know what you think will/should/shouldn't happen.
Pool Time Equals Aloe Vera After Care by SJane
Author's Notes:
hey guys, so after confessing i had a blockage i was actually able to spill this out of me. I'm so much happier with this update than i am with the last ones so i hope you enjoy it too.
With her head resting on her elbows on the ledge, surrounded by water Belinda wondered why she hadn’t come down to the hotels indoor pool more often. Considering it was inside she was surprised to learn it was light in sunlight and at this point in time deserted, she was definitely soaking it in.

“Shorty with them apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur!”

Well as deserted as it could feel with Trace belting out every top 40 song that came on the radio, wither he knew the words or not

“She hit the floor…Low, low low low!”

“Correct me if I’m wrong, but I could have sworn you were the singer in your friendship with Pavarotti over there”” Belinda said barley cracking open her eye to look at Justin who was sitting next to her with his legs dangling in the water

Taking a swig of his beer Justin let out a chuckle as he looked back at his friend, who lay in his lounge chair, feet tapping along to the beat
“Yeah well I have to at least let him think he brings something to the table”

“Don’t think I can’t hear you two bitches. I’ve been told I have a lovely voice for a non-singer” Trace said not stopping his tapping

“I hate to be the bearer of bad news Tracey but it doesn’t count if your mom told you this. And the key word in her sentence ‘non-singer’” rebutted Belinda while pushing herself off the wall with a laugh as she floated away

Trace sat up in his lounge chair and lifted his sunglasses at top his head as he looked on surprised at the girl floating away from the pools edge.
“I don’t know who that girl is, because the girl I remember was well mannered and that was a low blow miss thang.” He said with a shake of his head “you know what?” he said looking towards Justin “I blame you, she been spending way too much time with you” he said pointing an accusing finger towards his friend

Justin lifted his shoulders in a shrug and slightly shook his head “Nah man, that’s all her” he said feeling happy that Belinda seemed to coming out of her hermit shell he seemed to find her hiding in.

“Whatever bitch, I’m still blaming you” Trace said waving him off as he lay back down on his chair with his sunglasses back on, soaking up the sun.

With a laugh Justin finished off his beer, placing it down beside Belinda empty glass then slipt into the water and made his way towards Belinda.

“You know I reckon this swimming this as the greatest idea you could have thought of” he said softly reaching for her to bring her close to his body, causing her arms and legs to instinctively wrap around his body

“I know it’s kind of refreshing no?” she agreed resting her head on his broad shoulder as she traced his cross tattoo with her finger

“Oh yeah definitely, but I was thinking more along the lines of that you being true to your word, and me getting to see you in this little thing you call a bikini” he said slightly tugging at the strings at her back

Awkwardly slapping his hand away from her top she gave him a warning look “What can I say I’m a believer in being true to your word.” She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes at his slight cocky smirk “But I’m surprised at how deserted it is in here” she said taking another glance around the empty pool area, which held no one but herself, Justin, Trace and one hotel worker at the swim to bar.

“Well this is where I have a confession to make” he said pulling her closer as they wadded deeper into the water

“Oh really? And what would that be?”

“Well when I said this morning that you can never fully hide from the paparazzi, well in some cases, this being one, you can. You just have to request the hotel to close the pool off to everyone but yourself and those you want there. All with a drop of a name” he confessed with a cheeky smile

Belinda laughed at his confession and pulled back slightly to look at his face “Oh so what your saying Randall is when I get as big as you are, I drop my name and bam I can get a hotel pool all to myself?”

He just shook his head at her sarcastic voice “Well I only give permission for you to do so if you share your pool time with me” he said seriously

“Oh I’ll have to think about it then, if I have to share it with you”

“You know I think Trace may be right, you’ve been hanging around us too much” he said pulling her flush against his body again as they soaked in the quite around them

“I don’t think he said us Randall, I believed he just blamed you for corrupting me” she said as her forehead rested against his

“Oh believe me when I say this girl, I haven’t even begun to corrupt you yet” he said having the last word as he swept in pressing his lips to hers.


**********************

“Come on Tracey you have to come out with us, you said you would before” whined Belinda as she sat in Justin’s suite waiting for Trace to come out of the bathroom

“That was before you fuckers were too busy making out in the pool to tell me to put on sun cream or at least turn over, now I’m a human crustacean” he fumed walking out of the bathroom and into the sight of a laughing Belinda

“I’m sorry Tracey I didn’t know you feel asleep” she said trying to contain her laughter at just how red Trace had become

“Oh yeah because it sounds so sincere when your trying not too laugh” he said also trying to hold in his own laughter

“It’s just that it looks so much redder in this light” she said cocking her head to the side as she studied him

“Oh ok you can quit this shit now I’m definitely not going” he said shaking his head as he walked away from her into the kitchen

“But Tracey” she whined

“No” came his laughed reply

“Hey guys I just got off the phone from… holy shit man you’re like fucking glowing now” said a shocked Justin as he came in from the balcony having been on the phone

“Fuck you, fuck you both”

“Aw Randall why did you have to go and say that, I was this close to getting him to come” said Belinda holding up a small space between her index finger and her thumb

“Like hell you were” said Trace getting himself a beer from the fridge

“What why aren’t you coming? I was going to say I just got off the phone with Jace, he flew in to come and say hi, then stay here for a few days so he’s joining us tonight” shaking his head as Trace offered him a beer also

“Yeah well if he’s here for a few days I can catch up with him later”

“But your already having a drink Tracey and besides we are just going to go out for dinner and drinks right?” Belinda asked with a look towards Justin who nodded his head in response

“No, I’m going to relish in this beer then go to bed. The only place I may be going is to the chemist to get some fucking aloe Vera cream, because I’m burning like a bitch” he said holding his cold beer bottle to his head

Belinda sigh, finally giving up on him “Fine be a party pooper, but don’t go buy cream I have some in my suite I can give you” she said walking out the room to get the said cream.

The two guys watched her leave then room, leaving the two alone for a few minutes “So what’s Jace coming here for?” asked Trace turning back to look at Justin

“He’s got bitch problems” said Justin with a chuckle as he took a seat on a stool at the counter

Trace laughed at his answer remembering the last time he met JC’s other half “So he’s still with that air headed bimbo?”

“Oh yeah, well from what he was saying they are now on a break or some shit” he said grabbing Trace’s beer and having a swig

“Hey I offered you one now back off. I swear I don’t know why he is still with that girl, it’s like anything you say goes in one ear and out the other.”

“Unless it came to who was dating who and who was sleeping together” Justin agreed with a laugh

“Yeah no shit. He needs to find him a proper girl, someone like Belinda” Trace said tilting his head in thought

“Yeah someone like her but not her” Justin said sending his friend a warning glance

Trace shook his head “Yall ain’t together anyway, but there ain’t no need to piss on the girl to mark your territory bitch. Anyway with the way you to are together he’s going to know it’s a no go anyway”

“We don’t have to be together for it to be a no go, I just say no and it’ll mean no” Justin said getting slightly possessive when he knew he didn’t have a reason to be

“Seriously chill the fuck out before she comes back in here and see’s you being a bitch, mind you I haven’t seen you like this over a girl in a while it could be fun to watch” kidded Trace giving his friend a look over his beer bottle as he drank from it

“Ok Tracey here is your cream just lather it on and you’ll feel all better” said Belinda halting the conversation that had been happening between the two friends

Sensing she had interrupted something Belinda looked between the two guys, one looked ready to laugh in the others face while the other look confused yet ready to bite if spoken to
“Did I just miss something?” she asked unsure of what was going on

“Nothing at all sweetheart” said Trace turning his attention towards her as she came further into the room. “Just a little friendly banter right J?”

“Hmm…oh yeah right, nothing bad” he said

Belinda didn’t really believe them but decided that today was her happy day so she chose to ignore it as she made her way towards Justin, leaning herself between his open legs, as she handed the bottle of cream over the counter to Trace

“Ok well like I said lather it on, don’t be stingy and you should be good to go” she said feeling slightly better about interrupting when Justin rested his hands on her thighs, drawing her slightly closer

“It doesn’t smell like daisies or some shit does it. I don’t need to wake up with my sheets smelling like this junk” said Trace as he warily open the lid to take a sniff of the cream

“No it doesn’t smell like daisies or some shit” she said sarcastically “It smells like normal aloe Vera you twat. Just put it on and quit your bitching”

“Yeah, yeah. You want to rub it on for me?” he asked with a wiggle of his eyebrows

The two laughed at his suggestion, his faces bright red color making it all the more funny “I’m sorry do I look like my best friend?” she asked

“What?” Trace asked slightly lost “Yeah where did that come from?” Justin agreed

“Well I wasn’t the one who had her hands all over your body and as much as I love you Tracey I’m not about to have my hands all over your body any time soon” she said with a laugh

“Ouch girly straight to the heart” Trace said slamming his hand to his chest, forgetting just how burnt he really was “SON OF A BITCH” he yelped as the pain shot through him

Justin and Belinda couldn’t help but laugh at his expense again “And on that happy note we should get going. We have to meet Jace at the restaurant in half and hour” Justin said tapping Belinda’s thigh as a sign to stand up

“Ok last chance Tracey you sure you don’t want to come?” asked Belinda in a feeble attempt

“No, you guys go have fun, be merry just don’t do anything I wouldn’t” he said with a wink as Justin grabbed her hand leading her towards the door

“Ok see you later man”

“Bye bye bye Tracey” sang Belinda as the door shut behind her

Trace shook his head at her antics as he sighed and headed towards the bin to throw away his empty bottle. Turing he grabbed the other bottle “Well miss aloe Vera looks like it’s just you and me”
End Notes:
If you liked were happier with this one like i am let me know.
Forced To Ask For A Date? What Took So Long by SJane
Author's Notes:
hey guys hope your stll hanging in there with me. Hope yall enjoy this chapter
“So he made us a bet that he could sleep with the new girl in under 24 hour’s right? But no one knew when he would have scored until after the fact. Well that’s what we thought any way, until Lynn walked out of his room yelling to the high heavens and her face completely red.”

“Oh no she didn’t?” an intrigued Belinda asked watching the blue eyed man before her

“Oh but she did my dear” the man replied with a laugh as the other shook his head “And it was confirmed as soon as this one comes running out of his room to run after his mother while trying to pull his pants back up, not very successfully might I add” Upon looking at said mans face the two broke out into more laughter.

“Have I mentioned that I’m so glad you decided to join us in the middle of bum fuck no where, just to recite stories about me to the miss over here” Justin asked sarcastically as he lifted his jack and coke to his lips with a smile

“That’s what friends are for my man” said JC with a lift of his drink in salute to his friends on the other side of their table.

The three had ventured into a olden style looking pub where they had dinner and were now in the process of sharing stories about one another during their round of drinks. They had chosen the place as it had been relatively quite, and with two guys of nsync walking around it would be the best pace to go as they were rarely seen together so this was like a gold mine for the general teeny.

“He’s ok, he’s just upset that Trace isn’t here to be his buffer and that I have just been told how much of a pimp he thought he was… well until his mother caught him out” said Belinda as she looked at the man sitting next to her with a pout present on his face. “See he thinks if he whips out the pout I will believe the big pimp bit. But alas Randall you shall have to tuck it away it’s not going to work” she said turning her attention back to JC “I swear it won’t” she said with a smile

“I believe it’s his only line of defense. Woman everywhere fall for it and I never understood it” JC said with a shake of his head

“I like how both yall are talking about me like I’m not even here. And what the hell is wrong with having a pout that all women fall for?” Justin asked seriously

“Some woman Randall not all” Belinda assured him with a serious look

“Oh you really think so?” he said slightly leaning into her

“I don’t think so I know so” she said trying to stop the smile forming on her lips, but she couldn’t stop it as it can out of hiding at the way he was looking at her.

“I’m pretty sure I could change your mind on that” he said cutting the distance between them leaving just a breath between their mouths “I can be very persuasive”

Lifting her lips to his ear she pressed them slightly against to it so she could speak to him softly “You may be persuasive but I am also not going too fall to my knees for your pout Randall, I will fall to my knees of my own free will” she said pulling back with an amused smile on her face
“Now if you’ll excuse me I need to go to the ladies room, I seem to have broken the seal with all these drinks I’ve had” she said standing from their table and moving towards the bathroom

“Well she’s a breath of fresh air now isn’t she” JC said looking at his friend as he still watched her walk away

“Yeah” he said turning once she was out of site “Trace seems to think that you need to get yourself a girl like her” Justin said looking at his friend with a smile

JC nodded his head in response “A girl like her but not her, am I right?” he said with a knowing smile at his friend

“What do you mean?” Justin asked playing ignorant

“Please man I’ve know you the majority of your life. I can read you like an open book, and even if you don’t do it on purpose the way you two act is as if you’re together. Wait are you together?” he asked now curious

Justin shook his head in response “No, not together at all. We are just… I don’t know just having fun I guess” he said with a shrug of his shoulders

JC looked at his friend “J don’t you think your getting a little on the old side of just having fun?”

“I’m only 27 Jace that’s hardly too old”

“I know I just mean, when are you going to stop with this no strings bull shit. Ever since she who shall not be named you’ve been acting like a right old man whore. I mean yeah we all did it when we were younger in the group but come on J she’s a nice girl why not see where it will go?” JC asked him seriously

“Ok you and Trace need to either butt out or start a relationship together yourselves. We are both just having fun. See how I said we and not just I?” he said pointedly “I’m not even sleeping with the girl yet and you both are jumping on me like I’ve already fucked her and run” he said getting slightly aggravated

JC held his hands up in defense “I’m just saying man. It’s been a while since you even went even as far too just date the girl. You have been running away from it like a pussy at the sign of any kind of label, and you just never used to be like that. You were always the one we looked at to have the answers to all relationship stuff, and if we can’t look at you to understand how to have a relationship how are we meant to understand all the shit we have going on in our relationships?”

“I know what your saying man, but I just feel like I’m not ready for all that shit yet. I don’t know how I feel about a relationship anymore or if I even know how to be in once since my last ones have all been successful” he said sarcastically “And besides yes Belinda’s a nice girl, but who said anything about her being open to dating me let alone a relationship?”

“Well maybe you should do the simple thing and fucking ask her you idiot” JC said with a laugh “What better way to find out then ask the girl”

“Ask who what?” Belinda asked walking to the table and setting down a tray with drinks on it for them all

“Ask you actually” JC said with a smile towards his best friend, who sat there shaking his head with eyes wide open

“Oh really? Okay ask away” she said sitting back in her spot next to Justin but directing her attention towards JC

“Oh no, not me sugar, J is the one with the question” he said tipping his head in the direction of his friend

“Okay” she said unsure of the reason for dragging out the question “Now Randall, I believe you have a question for me” she said turning her attention towards him.

Justin looked from the girl next to him to his friend across the table who had the biggest grin he could muster on his face, loving every minute of his friend’s predicament

“Well I um…” he stuttered turning back to look at Belinda. She was looking at him with booth question and encouragement in her eyes. “Iwasjustwonderingifyouwouldgooutwithme” he said all in one breathe

Belinda looked at him slightly confused “I’m sorry what? Did you say go out with you?” she asked him confused “Isn’t that what we are doing now?” she asked shooting a look at JC before darting back to Justin

“No, I mean yeah, well no what I meant was would you go out with me, on a date” he asked her unsure of why he was really nervous if like he said to JC before he didn’t feel ready for a relationship let alone dating

Belinda tried to read the face of the man before her. She was unsure of where the date question had come from and to why he was so nervous asking her, considering they had been having fun fooling around for a while now.

“Randall are you asking me out on a date, date?” she asked with a smile

He nodded his head at her question “Yeah I guess I am” he said smiling at her as well

“Well I just have one thing to say” she said getting serious causing Justin to slightly hold his breathe
“What the fuck took you so long to ask?” she said in all seriousness

Justin was unsure of what to say to that but it was soon covered by the laughter pouring out of JC “Dude you should have seen your face” he said leaning back while he let out a big belly laugh

“Shut up man” Justin said trying to hold his laughter in at the sight his friend was making
“It’s not funny”

“It is kind of funny Randall” Belinda said chuckling at the two “It’s not that funny. Plus you haven’t said yes or no yet” he said seriously

“Oh ok sorry my bad” she said stopping her laughter and turning towards Justin with a serious look on her face “Randall, I would be delighted to go on a date with you. But just so you know I don’t always put out on the first date” she said keeping a straight face

Justin finally let his laughter go at this, which caused the two to join in with him as he let go.

“Seriously girl, you are like the best thing his mama could have asked for, with that ego of his. I mean you deflate that thing before he’s even blown it up” JC said high fiving the girl before him

“You can’t have an ego when you look like that” she said laughing with JC

“HEY!” came the response from Justin “What’s wrong with the way I look?” he asked slightly offended

“Nothing” said Belinda looking him over “If you like the well built, all American, blue eyed handsome guy” she said with a shrug

“You think I’m handsome?” he asked with a smirk while placing his hand on her thigh

Belinda shrugged indifferently “Yeah I guess. But don’t let it get to your head ok, I don’t want to deflate it again, when I run off with JC over here” she said thumbing over to his friend who was talking to the waitress, not paying attention to the two anymore

“You wouldn’t really run off with him though right?” he asked giving her thigh a squeeze

“Of course not Randall” she said giving him a kiss on the lips “I’m only here to deflate your ego and no body else’s” she said with a laugh as he just groaned then leaned in to capture her lips with his once again, cutting off her ability to speak.
End Notes:
feedback makes friends
Ice Ice Baby And Fishing? by SJane
Author's Notes:
Do you hate me? i know i haven't updated in a while but i got this short but sweet update for yall so enjoy
‘Whoever decided that having MC Hammer’s ‘Can’t Touch This’ as a ring tone needed to be shot’ she thought groaning at the sound invading her head. Belinda pulled the quilt up and over her head, trying to block out the noise that was screaming somewhere in the room.
Upon hearing another groan Belinda lifted the quilt the tiniest bit, not wanting to let the noise in, and looked to see Justin rolling over towards here as if to get away from the sound too.

“Girl why the fuck do you have that on your phone?” asked a groggy Justin, while pulling her towards him, as if to steal her warmth, eyes still closed

“What are you on about it’s not my phone” she said while releasing a yawn then laying her head in the crook of Justin’s neck.

“Well it certainly isn’t mine with that shit on it. And whose ever it is they need to be hung” he said with a slight chuckle

Groaning into his neck at the sound of laughter Belinda wondered what they had gotten up to the night before since her head felt like her brain was pumping inside causing her head to feel two sizes too small “Not so loud” she whispered to him

Opening his eyes Justin looked at the body curled right into him as if to use him as a sound buffer “Hung-over?” he asked quietly as he tamed some of her hair away from her face

“Mmhmm” she mumbled, closing her eyes at the soothing feel of his hands in her hair

“Maybe you need a shower and breakfast, then you’ll be all good and ready for our date” he said with a small smile

Belinda opened her eyes and smiled at him when he mentioned their upcoming date “Shower sounds good, but can’t we just have our date in bed” she asked

Justin lightly chuckled at her “Well you shot that to shit when you said you didn’t put out on the first date hot stuff”

Sending him as evil a glare as she could she slightly smacked his chest “To sleep Randall I just want to sleep away the thumping”

“I know babe I know” he said still chuckling “But a guy can dream right”

“Dream all you want big boy, I’m not in the industry of making dreams come true” she said with a small chuckle herself, then groaning as it vibrated inside her head

“Ok come on” he said lifting her up “What? Where are going?” she asked slightly dazed

“Making you have that shower I suggested. I can deal with you not putting out on our date but a crabby date I won’t have” he said tugging her along and into her bathroom

“How come your not hung-over?” she slightly whined as she watched him turn the shower on and put his hand underneath the stream

Justin laughed as he looked her over “I stop somewhere between the last round of I never and your dance off with Jace to Vanilla Ice” he said with a laugh

Belinda groaned in embarrassment “Did I at least win?” she asked as Justin made his way towards her

“To be honest I’m not sure either of you did. Now come on this will be a good cure for your head and it won’t stay warm for us for long” he said tugging on her shirt

“Us?” she said with a smirk

“What? Just because I don’t have a hang over doesn’t mean I don’t need a shower too” he said pulling her shirt over her head and tugging her towards the shower

“Sneaky Randall very sneaky”

----------------

“So the son of a bitch finally asked her out did he?”

JC looked up from his breakfast and across the table at Trace who was smiling at him over his coffee mug. Nodding his he let out a laugh “Yep, with a little kick in the ass from my direction may I add”

“About fucking time” Trace said with a shake of his head

“What is the story with those two anyway? I mean you’d have to be a fool not to notice how smitten they both are with each other, yet they play it off as nothing”

Trace groaned at the line of questioning “Dude I am so lost when it comes to those two” he said with a roll of his eyes “At first, like before we knew her it was just the usual, yep I’m gonna hit that, but after I started to talk to her and got to know her it just didn’t seem right to let him do that you know” he asked causing JC to nod him his

“I mean me and J have argued about it a bit, because I know somewhere along the lines he’s gotten to know her and has taken a shine to her and visa versa, but until last night they would both just fool around with each other and only each other and play it of as nothing”

“He said something about not feeling ready?”

“Ever since Jess, he’s used that excuse when it comes to relationships. Those two, they went their separate ways, no cheating no nothing, they just grew apart. But I think that hurt him more in some way since he felt if neither did anything obviously wrong, then it must have been the person he was that made them drift apart.”

“He honestly doesn’t still think that though right?” asked JC slightly startled that his friend had such self doubt

Trace shrugged his shoulders in response “I’m not sure” he answered “Just being around someone like Belinda, so fresh faced and not jaded by this Hollywood shit has been good for him. He in a way I think feels like her protector or something” he said with a slight chuckle
“You should have seen him when she had that run in with the paps, without me saying anything apart from Belinda got hurt, he was in my car no questions asked and he stayed with her alone all night and really helped her out with it all”

“I saw the story about that on the TV. Was it really bad” asked JC. After last night he had really taken a liking to Belinda and could understand why Justin and Trace had both become fast friends with her.

“It shook her up real bad.” Trace said with a nod “She kept to herself a lot when we got back on set. You know just going to work and nothing else, she even stayed away from Jay until her confronted her about it the other day”

Both men remained quite both thinking of the life they had been thrust into. One by choice the other by chance, both wondering if sometimes it was worth it.

“You think they can survive this? Well whatever this turns out to be” asked JC

Taking a deep breathe Trace looked down at his coffee mug with a shrug “I really don’t know, but if you were either of them would you really want to hold back to not find out?” he said causing them to both fall into silent thoughts again

“So I hear we had a dance off last night Mr. Chasez”

Both men looked at the girl who had joined them at the table, smile on her face and oversized glasses over her eyes
“We sure did” he said with a smile in her direction “And I also remember that you went skinny dipping in the tenth grade with a boy whose name was Glen” he said with a chuckle as she gasped in shock

“Get the fuck out” said Trace as he grinned at the girl before him

“Shut up Tracey” Belinda said sending a smirk towards JC “You weren’t there you don’t get details, and besides Mr Chasez the things I remember about you, they may be few and far between at the moment but there are some and I am sure I can sell them for a pretty penny”

“I wouldn’t be making threats if I was you Bel, give him time and he could sell anything about you too” came the voice of Justin as he joined the group, handing Belinda a coffee mug, then moved his hand to her hip, giving it a squeeze

“Well what’s the fun in playing I never if you can’t threaten people with the information you have just obtained, I thought that was the aim of the game?” she asked jokingly bumping herself slightly back into Justin, then taking a seat next to Trace

“So what were you fellas talking about? Anything good?” she asked sipping her coffee

Both guys sent the other a look then turned to Belinda to answer her question together

“Fishing”
End Notes:
Feedback makes me a happy camper
Date Night by SJane
Author's Notes:
i know i said i wouldn't take so long to update but i did and i'm sorry lol. I eneded up house sitting for my aunty and was left alone in their house bored out of my mind so i got to writting....ENJOY
A small brush glided over her eye, the brown shadow adding its color to her lids. Placing the brush down Belinda stood back to take a look at her handy work.
Leaning in to take a closer look she ran a critical eye over her face. She had always been told to stand back at an arms length from the mirror to check out her makeup as that was how close most people would be to you thus seeing you how they saw you. But with her plans tonight she hoped to be a hell of a lot closer to Justin than an arms length.

Nodding her head in satisfaction she turned to leave the bathroom, to enter her bedroom. Glancing at the clock she saw she had fifteen minutes until Justin was to arrive.
He had been less than forthcoming with the details if what was planned for the night ahead. All she was told was to dress sexy, comfortable but sexy.

Walking towards her bed se took of her robe leaving her in her matching bra and panties set. Normally she wasn’t one to fuss over if they were matching or not, but with her hopes thought better to have some attention to detail.
Pulling her black silk mini dress over her head she pulled it down into place then tied the sash at the back causing the dress to tighten at her bust but still giving her room to breath.
She bent down to slip her feet into her heels then stood up running her hands down the length, or lack there of, her dress taking in a deep breath as she did so.

All day she had been more excited than anything else but as the hands moved on the clock she started to feel her nerves kick in. Closing her eyes she took another deep breath, slowly letting it out trying to stop herself from feeling like she was going to be sick. She felt somewhat like she was back in the day going to her prom and was waiting for her date to arrive.
‘It’s only Justin’ she tried telling herself ‘It’s just Justin’.
Her eyes flew back open and towards the door at the sound of knocking coming from the other end.
Looking at herself in the mirror she gave herself a little nod of approval “Well he goes nothing” with that she walked towards the door placing her hand on the knob and giving it a turn.

-----------------
All day long I’ve been feeling like a fish out of water. I was busy trying to organize what I thought was the perfect date, only for it to turn out like some kind of circus as I was going so overboard with the small things that it started to freak me out.
My hands were sweating I couldn’t form complete sentences which I’m pretty sure weren’t even in broken English anyway when I did manage to get them out. If that manly display didn’t bring Belinda to her knees I don’t know what would.

It got to the point where Trace had finally had enough of my poor display that he told me to go chill the fuck out while he finished organizing everything.
He made a few phone calls and had everything I was trying to do, done in less than twenty minutes. Well everything sorted minus a few hundred flowers and over the top settings. It made me realize I really love to hate the fucker sometimes.

As I walk down the hall to her door I twirl a frangipani flower between my fingers. Trace tried to tell me giving her a fake flower was gay, but I wanted at least a little of my own flavor in tonight’s festivities.

Reaching her door I stand in front of the only thing separating me and the girl I’ve been loosing it over. I can’t seem to get her out of my mind lately and I’m not too sure if it’s a good thing or not yet. Don’t get me wrong I’m not always thinking about her like some psycho stalker or anything but I think I’m starting to genuinely like like this girl. And yes I did just say like like her don’t hate me for my old school laymen’s terms.
Ever since Jess I haven’t felt myself actually like a girl willingly. If it got me laid then yeah I sometimes feigned interest, well I shouldn’t say feigned interest as you have to have some kind of interest in someone to want to sleep with them. But I would always ignore things I felt as I didn’t want to get too into anything with anyone, until now.

Giving myself a once over making sure I had nothing on my dress pants that I decided to wear, happy when I see I’m in the clear. Taking a deep breath I lift my hand to knock on the door before me, I hope it’s just me hearing things; otherwise that knock came off a hell of a lot loader than normal, damn nerves I tell you.

‘Oh shit’ I think as the door starts to open ‘ you’re the man, you’re the man don’t worry’ I chant to myself hoping this pep talk some what helps me. I’m snapped right out of my lame pep talk as I finally she her standing before me, shit I think I just lost all remembrance of how to breathe.

Stunning as hell is something I usually a word I use to describe anyone, but damn if the sight before me isn’t that and many things combined. I find girls can be pretty or trying to pull off sexy but it’s rare in Hollywood to find a more a naturally stunning person. Normally they have added extras from the surgeon that helps with the effect but it’s just that, an effect.
As she’s literally taken my breathe away I come to the conclusion that I am well and truly fucked.
Shaking my head as if to rid myself of my thoughts I notice that while I’ve been off in Justin land she’s looking at me with a smirk on her face as she somewhat leans against the door frame.

“I’m going to take your sudden lake of speaking skills that you approve?”

“Ugh yeah um…for you” I say thrusting the flower towards her ‘smooth Timberlake, smooth’

She’s smiling at me so I can’t have come off as that much of a goob plus she is taking the flower so that a good sign right?

“I know it’s fake but I didn’t want to get you something that would just wither and die, I wanted to get something that would be like a symbol or some shit of how it’s going to survive anything or whatever” shit the one time today that I can form a proper English sentence and I dribble some shit about a flower being a symbol, how I’m still standing here and not walking away in embarrassment is beyond me.

“Randall breathe” she says while placing her hand on my shoulder “It’s just me”, squeezing my shoulder in reassurance I can’t help but send her a small nervous smile in return.

“If it helps you any” she says while turning to shut and lock her door “Your not the only one nervous as hell, and for that I’m kind of grateful”

“Yeah, I mean there’s no reason for either of us to be nervous right?” I ask traveling my hand down her and to clasp her hand in mine

“None at all, it’s just me and you Randall” she says sending me a wink and a squeeze of the hand.

The sound of just me and her happens to be the most appealing a less stressful thing I’ve had said to me all day.

-----------------------------

“I have to hand it to Trace; this outdoor concert is pretty good so far”

Justin had confessed to her that Trace had had a helping hand in the organizing of their date but thought best to leave out how much of a nervous pre-teen wreck he had become trying to do it all himself.

Justin nodding his head in agreement and finished of the last of the strawberry he was currently eating.
“Yeah just don’t let him know how well or we’ll never hear the end of it” he said with a chuckle.

He wasn’t sure how Trace had known about it, but he had set up a picnic for the two at the local show grounds where an outdoor concert was being held. Local talent had come out to shine for the night and by the looks of things half if not the whole town had come out in support.

“These guys aren’t half bad either” Belinda said nodding her head in the direction of the stage. She shifted trying to get comfortable sitting on the ground, while trying not to flash anyone in the process.

“Yeah they may even give me a run for my money” Justin agreed with a laugh “You know” he said shifting his gaze to her as she moved “I think that maybe I should have put more thought into they way I said to dress tonight, when you asked”

“Well you did say sexy and comfortable, I just think I leant more towards the former so it’s not your fault”

Justin looked around trying to find the spare blanket they had brought along with them. Leaning back slightly to grab it he then moved his legs apart out in front of him. Looking back at Belinda he tilted his head towards himself “Come over here” he beckoned

“What?”

Laughing at her confused expression he leaned over to grab her hand “I said come over here girl. We are going to get you comfortable” he said with a wink

“I am comfortable, and besides do you really think this is a good idea with all these people around?” she asked a little wearily

“Please woman, you have moved continuously since we sat down and as sexy as you do look it’s stopping you from getting comfy, because you move slightly but yet not enough because your trying not to flash anyone especially starry Steve over there”

Belinda looked over to see the large man who had continued to stare at the couple since word had got around that they were there. It would have unnerved her a little but it turned out that he was more interested in looking at Justin than herself
“Apart from our friend over there” Justin said sending them man a wave “not one person has come up to us at all. Come to think of it they are most probably used to seeing us around this little town while we are shooting anyway. So like I said before get over here” he chuckled giving her hand a slight tug

Rolling her eyes at him playfully she carefully took her heels and stood up and placed her hand on his shoulder as she moved over to wear Justin was.
Lowering herself down to settle between his legs Belinda sat with her legs out in front of her already getting more comfortable.

Justin swung the blanket around his shoulders, wrapping it around the both of them. He pulled his arms around her torso tighter causing her to lean back into him with a content sigh, he put his head into the crook of her neck and smile to himself at how well she fit.

“You know I have to say that was a very smooth move Randall I think you got your groove back. But if you wanted a chance to feel me up you could have just asked”

Justin turned his face into her neck more and let out a groan “Shut up. You said I wasn’t the only one who was nervous so I wasn’t on my game so it doesn’t count’ he said kissing her neck softly and smiling as he felt her shiver “And besides you can’t blame when you came out wearing what you did”
Turning in his arms so she could look at him slightly taken aback “What on earth do you mean Randall?”

“Don’t play coy with me missy. You should know its common knowledge but if you don’t I shall inform you now. When a girl like you wears something silky like that men’s minds automatically head straight to the bedroom” he said with a nod of his head

“What are you serious?” she asked with a laugh not sure wither to believe him or not

“Dead serious, so you in pretty dangerous territory right now” he said grabbing her chin to pull her face closer to his “Extremely dangerous territory indeed” he mumble pulling her that final inch closer and sealing her lips with his.

----------------------------

Two tired but content bodies stood in an elevator waiting for it to reach their desired destination. Leaning her body closer to his Belinda tightened her arms around Justin’s waist letting out a little yawn.
Hearing her yawn he looked down at her with a tired smile “Sleepy?”

Pulling back to flash him a tired smile of her own “Yeah but I had so much fun I don’t want it to end”

Pushing away from the wall he grabbed her hand to lead her out of the elevator “Yeah me too” he said as they began to make their way down the hall

“Who knew this town in the middle of nowhere would be the place to create the perfect first date” she remarked as she dug into her bag for her room key

“Perfect hey” he said placing his hands on her hips and pushing her slightly into her door with his body as they came to a stop in front of it.
“Or should I say almost perfect” she said looking at his trademark smirk that had made its way onto his face

“Oh yeah? What’s missing to make it perfect?” he asked leaning his head down leaving a breathe of space between his lips and hers

“I can think of a couple of things, this being one”

With the last word leaving her lips she grabbed the back of his head meshing their lips together. Leaning into her more Justin ran his tongue along her bottom lip moaning as she opened her mouth granting him access to ravish her.
As things heated up between the two one of Justin’s hands had made it’s way down to her backside and proceeded to give it a squeeze thus causing her to pull back slightly in surprise.

“Are we getting close to perfect yet?” he asked while leaning his head down to nibble on her neck that when connected with leaned slightly to the side granting him more access.

“Getting there” she moaned lifting her leg up his causing both to groan at the more intimate contact “But I have to tell you” she said with a sigh as he nibbled lightly at her neck “That I have an early call time for shooting tomorrow and if you leave a hickey on me makeup won’t be happy”

Justin licked he spot on her neck that he had been working on and smile at the slight redness that was appearing “oops too late” he said sliding his hand from her ass to her leg holding her somewhat in place, instinctively Belinda slightly grinded her hips to meet his and smiled as she felt him grind back into her.

“You want to come in?” she asked biting her lip at the feelings that were coursing threw her as they grinded into eat other, forgetting that they were practically dry humping in the hallway.

“You sure? You just said you have an early call time and it’s late already” he asked hoping she would still say yes

Slyly moving her hand behind her to unlock her door Belinda shot him a smile as she moved her legs back down, she grabbed him by his belt loops and proceeded to bump the door open with her backside tugging him inside “I’m sure and besides I think the overly tired feeling tomorrow is going to be so worth it”.
End Notes:
Feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!
JTPC? And Non-Sleep Sleepovers by SJane
Author's Notes:
are yall surprised? i know i am less than a month and i updated lol it may have had something to do with the phsical abuse i may have been threatened with lol. Anyhow enjoy the update as i have a little shout out to those over at the jtpc!
“So how did the date go with golden boy?”

Belinda a big smile make its way onto her face looking up to see if anyone was within hearing distance before answering her friend “Emma it was perfect” she sighed. Noticing the paparazzi sitting across the street, lenses pointed right in her direction her smile faulted just the slightest.
They had been there even since she had arrived this morning but had seemed to grow as soon as she took a seat on the step of her trailer. She had come outside on her break to sit in the sun as she rang her friend to catch and up to gush about last nights festivities.
Rolling her eyes at there constant shouting she looked at her laptop she had resting in her lap and couldn’t help but feel the smile grow back big as she looked at the picture if said golden boy.

“Ok so it was perfect, but are you going to give me any more details than that, because I know your just dying to fill me in or are we going to play the force it out of you game?”

“Your lucky I love you or I wouldn’t be telling you shit”

“Hmm well when you put it that way maybe I don’t want to know” Emma said counting down in her head until her friend caved just like she knew she would

Belinda sighed as she felt herself think back to the date
“Em I seriously couldn’t have asked for anything better. We went to this music festival thing here in town where we had food, drinks and good conversation. It was just bliss girl” she said with a laugh “I’m still sitting pretty on cloud nine as we speak, even more so this morning when I woke up and he was right there next to me”

“Halleluiah you finally got some over due loving hey” came the chuckled declaration

“That’s just it we didn’t actually make it that far, we were so tired when we got back late and I had an early call time this morning”

“Oh god are you serious? Nothing at all? No petting no licking nothing?”

Laughing at the sound of her friends disappointment Belinda looked up and around to check again if someone was close by, not really feeling like sharing with a stranger “Jesus woman I didn’t say nothing happened give me some credit. There was definitely some bases jumping believe me. And can I just say for the record the things on this site you asked me to look at do not do the man justice with they way they talk about his petting abilities.” She said laughing as she read something about Justin and his tongue on the site in front of her

“Shit girl after what I read the other day I was hot but if you say it doesn’t do him justice I’m blushing over here girl. I mean these girls get pretty damn graphic with their descriptions”

“How did you stumble upon this site anyway?” Belinda asked also feeling herself blush as she read some more of the posts and pictures before her

“This is a part of the board I go onto from time to time and I just happened to see a picture section so thinking its all innocent stuff I clicked on it. How was I to know that the letters JTPC stood for Justin Timberlake Perv Club?”

Belinda tilted her head to the side as she studied one of the pictures “There are some really hot pictures I’ll give you that”

“Your telling me. I struggled to get any work done when I was looking yesterday”

“You were looking at this at work? That’s a bit risky if someone was behind you” she laughed

“I know but once you start I swear you can’t stop. But you’ll have it worse as you have the real life version of Adonis around you. Seriously if I was there with him and read this stuff boy would it give me ideas”

Belinda couldn’t help but laugh “I think you’ve been looking at these pictures too much my dear”

“Oh no I didn’t stop there I fully lost it when I found the Trace section”

“Get the fuck out there’s a Trace section?”

“Oh yeah and if your anything like me when I saw the Trace ones then Justin is in trouble because after seeing a lot and I mean a lot of Trace he isn’t going to know what hit him when I see him next”

Hearing the paps get louder with their shouting Belinda looked over to see the men in question walking her way “Oh really and does Tracey know this?” she asked sending him a wink as they stopped in front of her’

“No he doesn’t that would ruin my element of surprise when I pounced so don’t go spilling my game missy”

Smiling at Trace’s questioning look she returned her attention back to her phone “Ok I won’t spill your game I swear” she said noticing the smirk make it’s way to Trace’s face

“What game? And how am I involved?” he questioned

“Hang on Em talk to the boy I think your games shot” she said palming her phone off to Trace

“Hello? Girl I already know your game remember? No you can’t fool me”

Belinda smiled at the one sided conversation she could hear knowing she would probably hear it for letting Trace in on their conversation from before. Feeling fingers running up and down her back she turned to come face to face with Justin

“Hey” he said all but slightly whispered

“Hey yourself” she whispered back “what are you doing here?”

“What you don’t miss me already?” he asked leaning foreword to kiss her neck as he moved his arm around her pulling her closer to him

“Is it wrong if I said yes I missed you a little?” she asked quietly sighing as he nuzzled his face into her neck. ‘Shit’ she thought to herself ‘maybe I shouldn’t have said that out loud’

Pulling back Justin sent her a comforting smile “Maybe but I’m glad you do, because I kind of did too, miss you that is”

“So what are you guys doing here?” Belinda asked as she watched Trace take her laptop from her thinking nothing of it and wanting to change the subject

Taking the opportunity to place his hands on her lap now that the laptop was gone, he parted her knees to somewhat stand between them as he straddled the steps

“They called Trace asking me to come down, something about having to re-shoot some of the scenes we did the other night. So lucky me gets two nights full of filming night shoots. But I thought we would come down and hang with you in your trailer to kill some time”

“oh damn I was hoping we could maybe have a movie night and another sleep over, just maybe a little less sleep this time” she said shyly as she lifted his shirt slightly to run her fingers over his lower stomach

Justin loved how she could be all shy asking him to come by but yet bold enough to touch him whenever she liked “I can swing by after I’m done if you want. I may be late so we may have to skip the movie but we can definitely get in some non sleep sleepover time” he said lifting her head and bringing it closer to him, giving in to the temptation he had to kiss her.

With a small moan Belinda pulled back from the kiss “Not that I’m complaining about that but you do realize we have peepers across the street right?” she asked raising her eyebrow

“Mmhhmm” he mumbled pulling her back for another short kiss “and for once I don’t really care” he said smiling causing her to smile back at him

“I hate to break up this little love fest but Justin you have to see this funny shit your girls been looking at” Trace said showing Justin Belinda’s laptop he had taken

“What is it?” Justin asked deciding to ignore the fact that Trace had referred to her as his girl. For some reason he wasn’t sure it sat very well with him and he didn’t know why. Was it the commitment that title held or the fact that he would be ok with that? The answer he was unsure of.

Looking between the laughing two before him he picked up the words perv and Big Jim next to his name “What the hell are you two looking at?” he asked not really sure he wanted to know.

----------------------------



True to his word it had been close to one in the morning when Justin had come round to Belinda’s room. Pulling her spare room key out of his pocket he tugged his backpack higher onto his shoulder and entered the key into the slot.
They were both unsure of how long Justin’s re-shoots were going to be so she had just given him a key to her room just incase she fell asleep before he got there.

Upon entering the room he was met with only the sound of the TV. Placing his bag by the door he made his way towards her bedroom, where the sound was coming from, as he approached her room he stopped by the door and slid his shoes off. Crawling onto her bed he couldn’t help but chuckle as he noticed she was watching a Hillary duff movie, lying down beside her he noticed her eyes were closed and she appeared to be sleeping.

He also noticed the wetness below her eyes. From what he knew Hillary Duff movies weren’t meant to be sad so he was left to wonder what had caused them. He laid there looking her over as if an inspector hunting for something. He couldn’t help but run his fingers up and down her spine as he had done that afternoon, only this time her back was bare, only her lower half being covered by her blanket.
Her skin felt so soft under his fingers, he was pretty sure it had something to do with the lotion he had seen her put on this morning. He had laid in bed watching her run around her room to get ready to leave foe the set, normally he would have been one to bail as soon as they had awoken but he had like watching her in her morning routine. Her cussing as she lost the hot water in her shower, then cussing as her brush got stuck in her hair, to the sensual way she had lathered herself in her cream all the while not noticing him watching her.
For some reason he was ok that they never actually go to sleeping with each other last night, yes there was heavy petting but they were both so tired it never went any further than that, he wouldn’t tell anyone else that though as he was sure to get ragged on about it.
Sifting his gaze from her back to her face her saw her tired eyes watching him closely
“Hey” he all but whispered to her

“You came” she said shuffling closer to him resting her forehead against his

“I said I would didn’t I? I wouldn’t have wanted to miss out on some Duff stuff” he said with a smile gracing his lips as he nodded his head in the direction of the TV

Turning slightly to look over her shoulder Justin couldn’t help but let his gaze drop to her chest as it came somewhat off the bed, before averting his gaze as she came back to look at him with a shy smile
“I needed a pick me up of sorts”

“I kind of noticed that” he said reaching up to run his thumb under her damp eyes “Want to tell me what made you get out the Duff?”

Watching her take a breathe and snuggle back into him Justin went back to running his fingers along her spine.
“I had a call from my mum”

“I’m going to state the obvious but I’m guessing it didn’t go very well”

“Well at first it was ok, nothing more than the usual put downs but then she brought up ¬¬¬¬¬¬ Julie’s engagement party” she said tears starting to make it’s way to her eyes once again “Well it turns out that I’m not only not invited but I am banned from actually going to it at all”

“What? Why would you be banned from your own sister’s engagement party?” he asked totally baffled as to why one would ban their own family

“Well apparently Bradley her fiancé, is having a lot of his influential work partners there and having a so called actress would be highly offensive, or so says my mother”

“Have tried calling your sister”

Belinda wiped at her eyes as she nodded her head “Yeah I have but she isn’t answering my calls which I’m kind of taking as my answer”

Looking at the girl before him he was starting to get tired of the many times he had seen her cry. For a time in her life where she should be on cloud nine for having her name as one of the main leads in a movie she should be feeling accomplished not put down by her own family. Justin had been, in his opinion, the best of both worlds and he not only had one family that loved him but another extended family who loved him just as much. Having this left Justin dumbfounded as to what to say to her in her situation.

“It just makes me wonder sometimes you know, like is what I have chosen to do in life really the right decision. Is ostracizing myself from my family going to be worth it all? Before this I was only just getting the tiniest itch to actually try heading for it and Julie would be there with me, helping me to learn things. Taking me to auditions but then after she met Bradley it all went down hill from there.”

“How so? Well I mean what made her change?”

“That’s the funny part. He’s some up and coming big shot in this firm he works at, he’s an entertainment lawyer”

“No shit”

“I shit you not my friend. And you want to know how they met? Julie and I went to this hole in the party that I had been told about by some other auditioners and he was there, scoping out for some new clientele.”


“So if you were the reason they met then why so much hate directed your way?”

“Well mums hate is because Bradley is well off, well his parents are and with Julie marrying into that she feels it gives her some kind of stature as well and because I’m not only single but also alone is a big no no for her. As for Julie I think she’s just so blinded by mum and Bradley she doesn’t see anything wrong with the way she has changed. For her as long as she has money and a husband she doesn’t care.”

“So does Bradley join their hate club as well?”

Belinda nodded her head “Oh yeah big time. He may work in entertainment but he doesn’t see people he sees money. I’ve heard countless times that people in this line of work are only good for the money they put in his pocket as they always need him since they are such big fuck ups in life”

“Wow sounds a little on the negative side of the fence doesn’t he?”

“Yeah, they are part of the reason I left home and lucky for me I had Emma otherwise I would be worse of a negative thinker than I am now”

“Well in some ways it’s understandable to an extent. If you hear nothing but negative things no matter who you are your always going to wonder the what if’s in life. But you just need to be the strong one who believes in what they do. If you chose this career but aren’t willing to stand by your decision one hundred percent then I’m afraid you need to walk in the other direction. As vain as that comes across if you don’t believe or trust your judgment you’re not going to last five minutes in this place.”

Justin looked at Belinda as she studied him she was so knew to this game he felt the need to teach her the ways of the land as if he Tarzan she Jane.
“You’re awfully wise for your age Randall”

“I am 27 now, I’ve been in the game almost half my life I think I better be wise to some things” he said with a chuckle pulling her close so they were chest to chest.

“Still Randy I think your wise, you let me know if people say otherwise” she mumbled slowly closing her eyes as she felt sleep engulf her again

“Ok I’ll let you know” Justin said following her right along on the race to sleep.
End Notes:
feedback is my drug of choice
No Time Like The Present But I'm Damaged by SJane
Author's Notes:
So here is an update i know i can hear yall screaming finally but here it is...enjoy
Two bodies lay on a bed immersed in slumber, daylight had started to creep in through a crack between the curtains slowly making its way onto the face of one of the beds occupants.
Blue eyes belonging to one of the said occupants start to flutter open at the bright intrusion to his face, taking a breathe arms reached above his head in a slight stretch. Gazing down at the body resting on his he ran a hand over the sleeping girls’ hair a smile making its way to his face.
Lifting her arm that lay across his stomach Justin slowly made his way out of bed making sure not to wake Belinda. Laughing quietly to himself as he watched her sniggle back into the place he just vacated and yet still stayed asleep.

Making his way to the bathroom he moved the door partially closing it but still leaving it a jar just incase a phone went off while he went to take a shower.
Discarding himself of his underwear Justin turned the taps to the shower on he waited a few seconds for it to heat up before he entered the warm shower.
Feeling his body relax as well as wake up some more as the water travelled down his naked form, tilting his head up he let the water run over his face relishing in it’s warm temperature.

Resting his forehead against the shower wall he couldn’t help but let his gaze drop down to his lower half. Groaning in annoyance at what he saw he couldn’t help but slightly cause the gods of morning wood, but he also had a slight suspicion it also had something to do with the girl still asleep in bed. Letting out a groan he stood back up straight and turned the cold water tap on more hoping to appease the situation he was in.

Justin jumped slightly as a pair of hands placed themselves on his hips, followed by a pair of lips being pressed to the center of his shoulder blades. Looking over his shoulder he was met with a smiling Belinda.

“Morning” she greeted with her morning voice still there

“I thought you were asleep?”

“I was but I heard the shower start up and thought no time like the present to get up. Besides the thought of joining you in the shower was too good to pass up” she said with a sly smile and a wink

“MMm girl you’re going to tread into dark waters in a minute if you not careful” he said bringing a hand of hers up to his lips, pulling her in front of him in the process.

“Fuck Justin whys the water so cold!” Belinda screeched hugging herself closer to him to get away from the cold water, while pulling an arm back to turn at the hot water tap

“Oh shit sorry about that” he said blushing slightly

Belinda looked at him in question then felt her eyes travel down his torso, watching as the water cascaded down his body. Stopping just below his waist she couldn’t help but giggle a little at what she found “Were you taking a cold shower?”

“Yes and don’t laugh at me either woman”

“All you had to do was ask for a little help with your erm… situation Randall and I would have come a running” she said running her hand over his hip and down futher.

“You would have come a running hey?” he asked with a raised eyebrow only to let out a his as her hand connected then wrapped itself around his throbbing area.

Belinda nodded her head in confirmation “I sure would Randall your not the only one who gets affected by sleeping next to the opposite sex” she said biting her lip

Bracing himself with a hand against the wall behind her head he moaned at the feel of her hand working him “Oh really? And just what might I find?”

“Well I’m discovery myself so maybe you should find that out for yourself”

Justin kept eye contact with Belinda as his hand too made its way down her body, tracing over her curves as it made its way down coming to rest between her legs “baby your so wet”

“Told you” she said smiling at him

“Well let me do something to help you with that” he said sliding in a finger, shortly followed by another into her depths slowly pumping into her “Fuck Justin” she moaned tilting her head back but still being sure to work him as good as he was working her

“You like that? You like how I’m working you girl?” he asked a cocky smile making it’s way to his lips

“Fuck yeah I…shit Justin I just want you now” she said not being able to hold it in

“You got me girl” he said with a laugh

“No I want you” Belinda said crashing her gaze straight into his lust poring out of them

“What in here? Now? Wouldn’t you prefer a bed or candles or something?” he asked desperately wanting her too but unsure if this was the best place for their first time together to take place.

Lifting her leg up around his waist Belinda nodded her head as she pulled his hand away from her with her free hand then guided him closer to her centre

“Like I said no time like the present”

------------------------------

“So I have a question for you Randall. How many girls have you been with?” Belinda asked as they lay in bed unmoved since they landed there from the shower.
Chuckling as Justin leaned his head back with a groan Belinda couldn’t help but push again “Come on Randall how many? I want to know”

“No you don’t”

“Yes I do come on it’s not bad I’ll even tell you my number” she said nibbling at his chest that she lay against

“What if I don’t want to know yours?”

“Twelve”

“What?”

“I said twelve that’s my number and I’m also counting relationships”

“Come on Bell you don’t want to really know. It’s not exactly something to be publicized” he said sitting up to lean his back against the headboard.

Casting his gaze to the ceiling and away from her inquiring eyes Justin couldn’t help but think of some of the things he had done or been a part of in the past. He wasn’t necessarily proud about the way he treated some of the woman he had crossed paths with but he wasn’t necessarily ashamed of it as it got him to the man he was now. But sharing it with the woman he was currently involved with wasn’t too high on his to do list.

Feeling Belinda move next to him he let his gaze wonder back to her and her naked form. He had been with some of the world’s most beautiful woman and to be honest he had had a few coyote ugly moments, but the girl before him had grasped his attention not only physically but mentally too.
This girl had made him want to find out about not only what was held underneath her clothes but what made her tick, what made her the person she is now. He wanted to know normal things, how her day was, how her best friend was and truly what made him so attracted to her, all this he wanted to know.
Watching her move her way onto his lap, a leg either side of him he ran his hands up and down her thighs. Meeting her eyes with his he was slightly taken back by the intensity behind them. Her eyes were looking right at him as if to try and read the things he wasn’t telling her.

“Randall” she said lifting a hand to cup his cheek “Whatever you did and whomever it may have been with will not make me walk away from this or you and it definitely won’t make me think any less of you”

“I’ve hurt people” he said in a whisper that almost went unheard

“We all have in some ways Justin. Wither it be intentional or not we’ve all had our heart broken or been the one with the hammer. The things we do in the past are exactly that the past. You may or may not be that guy anymore but I want you to know I am here to find that out for myself I want to know who you are, whoever that may be”

“I’m not him anymore”

“Ok well show me who you are. Show me Justin Randall Timberlake from Memphis Tennessee”

“It’s not all puppies and roses, I’m what they like to call damaged goods” he said drawing her body closer to him resting their chests together

Resting his head in the crook of her neck as he held her close he felt her runs her fingers in his hair at the nape of his neck

“We’re all a little damaged somehow Randall. “It’s just a matter of if we want to open ourselves up to another to repair the damage”
End Notes:
Be nice as that was the first time writting something saucy lmao let me know how i did. And even though some of yall don't review thanks for reading!!
Chapter 20 by SJane
Author's Notes:
*Adds update and then runs away before being attacked for lack of updating*
“So then the guy pulls out a freakin’ calculator to make sure that we both only paid for what we ordered”

“No way?”

“Yes way. He even split the price of the wine more in his favor as I had a glass more than him”

The trailer filled with loud laughter as those inside discussed the tragic date that Jodie the hairstylist had been on the previous night.

“Man we had such high hopes for this one too” Belinda sighed with a shake of her head, disappointed

“High hopes? The man only had to be a step above the guy who worked as a mime and thought it was sexy to be one during the date and let’s not forget that massive mammas boy she went out with” laughed Megan the makeup artist who was busy working on Belinda for the nights shoot

“Hey there ain’t nothing wrong with being a mammas boy” Justin piped up feeling the need to defend himself in some way as he was a well known mammas boy. He’d been happily sitting in his chair leaned back with his eyes closed listening to the gossip that filled the trailer half listen half not, but the last comment he felt deserved a response.

“Sure there isn’t” Jodie said tugging a little at Belinda’s hair “unless he brings his mother out on the date with us” she said matter of factly

“He didn’t” Justin gasped feeling himself being sucked into the gossip

“He did” the three chorused all falling into laughter, leaving Justin to shake his head in despair. As much as he declared proudly to be a mammas boy he would never in a million years bring her out on a first date… or any date for that matter

“Speaking of mammas boys Justin”

“Yes Megan?” he asked leaning back into his seat

“Are you the one I have to thank for the extra work I have to do to cover this lovely hickey our Miss B has on her neck this evening?” she asked leaning back to look at his relaxed form, eyebrow raised in question

“Maybe” he said slyly trying to fight the smirk that was making its way onto his face

“Maybe hey. Well if it wasn’t you then girl who the hell was it? Are you hiding another fella from us?” asked Jodie getting in on the ribbing Justin was slightly getting

“No!” he shouted springing up straight in again in the chair “No other guy that was all me” he said with an affirming nod of his head, feeling slightly unnerved at the sound of Belinda being with someone else.

Belinda looked at Justin in the mirror smiling slightly at his quick answer. After their conversation the previous night Justin had somewhat opened up to her about his past but as much information as he was willing to give, she couldn’t help but feel that he was still somewhat holding back from her.
Sure they were getting closer both emotionally and most definitely physically but looking at him she sometimes felt as if he was holding her back somewhat at arms length, afraid to taint her like he proclaimed to have tainted so many before.
As much as she wanted to push, nudge, hell even give him a tap in her direction she was unsure that with the pressure he would go running the other way and she didn’t want to be that girl, the girl who pushed him away.

“Well honey maybe do it in a less visible place okay?”

“Megan!” Belinda screeched turning her attention to the girl in front of her slightly embarrassed at the line of conversation

“What it’s not like what you two are doing is some massive secret” Megan said with a shrug

“Yeah didn’t you notice the extra amount of paps that have been circling around, I think it’s a well known fact now that ya’ll have gotten closer” Jodie agreed using her fingers to quote around closer

Belinda groaned at the mention of the pests “god don’t I know it. I got a call from Stephen just before telling me about the press grabbing onto something like a Bennifer curse or some shit”

“A what?” Jodie asked stumped

“You know the Bennifer curse” Megan chimed in as if it was the most obvious thing ever “when two stars are making a movie and then end up hooking up during filming, the media gets saturated by the image of the two that by the time the movie actually comes out people are so over them they couldn’t gives two shits about some movie they supposedly made”

Three sets of eyes looked back at her slightly taken back by her explanation

“What?” she shrugged “I’ve worked on a lot of film sets that rumor always get’s started” Eyebrows arose in question “Ok so I may have been watching TMZ last night and they happened to mention the curse, along with an explanation”

Justin groaned at the mention of the gossip show “Girl why are you watching that shit?” he asked, standing from his seat stretching. “It should be common knowledge that half of the shit they spew on that thing is bullshit”

“I know, I know but it is kind of addictive to watch, what can I say I’m female and I’m nosey” she admitted “and besides the blonde guy is kind of hot to look at”

“The surfer looking dude?” Belinda asked with a frown

“You know whose she’s talking about?” Justin asked as he made his way closer to her chair

“Like she said we are female and nosey” she shrugged

“I’m leaving all comments towards that to myself” he said with a shake of his head as he leant around the girls to place a quick kiss on Belinda’s lips

“Good boy” she said patting his cheek as he stood to make his way out of the trailer, leaving Megan behind him to bitch something about first the hickey then her makeup.

-----------------------------------------

“Ok guys I know you’re wet, tired and probably a little hungry but this will be the last take for tonight… or shall we say morning with it now creeping up to two o’clock. So let’s all pull it together and shoot this” yelled the director as everyone on set took their places

“Ok and lights, camera, rain and action”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“You know I’m really starting to think that you are stalking me”

Rose looked at the man next to her, he stood casually leaning against the wall next to her rain still pelting against them both “Me?” she asked pointing to herself to which he nodded his head “I do believe I was here first, a whole twenty minutes before you actually” she said turning back to look at the building in front of them but still trying to remain out of sight

“It was ten minutes if I’m to believe you” he grunted

“Well I was still first so you either need to get a better source or a different line of work buddy”

“This coming from the girl who used to write the Dolly Doctor column” Ryan laughed back at her

“Hey we all have to start somewhere, not everyone has a daddy that could gets us into our dream journalist job” she sassed looking closer at the building that according to her source held the towns mayor together with a young female, a female who wasn’t his wife.

“Hey I fucking worked my ass off; if not more so than anybody simply because of whom my father was, so don’t go mouthing off about me and how I got here”

“You don’t even know me so why do you care what I do or don’t think about you?” Rose asked pushing her wet hair out of her face

“I may not know all of you but I do know one thing” he said turning slightly towards her smirk planted firmly on his face

“Oh yeah? Please enlighten me with your profound wisdom”

“I know you want me”

Rose looked at the cocky man before her in disbelief, “Because I totally gave off that vibe the whole five times I’ve met you, which may I add have been with you getting in my way of a story. Yet color me blinded I was lusting after you the whole time?” she said sarcastically, face lacking any emotion

“There’s no denying it sugar” he said watching as she turned her back on him as she walked away “You’ll see it sometime and when you so just holla at me ok” he said to her retreating form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



“I am so ready for sleep” Justin groaned as he took a seat in the car that was to take them back to the hotel after wrapping the last scene

“I think I actually may go for a bath when we get back” Belinda said taking the seat next to him, also leaning her head back, tired from the late hour

Justin turned his head slightly to look at her “We just spent the last few hours getting rained on and now you want to go soak in a bath?”

“Yeah why not?” she asked turning her face also towards him, her face mere inches from his “Me, hot soapy water and candles what more could I want before I go pass out in bed”

“Well when you put it like that I think I could definitely go for a bath myself” he said leaning close, touching his lips softly to hers

“Who said you were invited?” she asked, a tired smile making it’s way onto her face as his fell and her lack of invitation “I may even get Big Rob to block you access from my room” she said giggling as Rob grunted at the sound of more work and no sleep

“No need to be cruel to all parties girl, let the man sleep he’s had a long day, and so have I so I think I deserve a bath with soap and candles and you…naked” he said softly saying the last few words for only her to hear

“Oh is that right? But I thought you were ready for sleep?”

“Hell sleep can wait I have a bath with my name on it waiting to be had, with you… and did I mention we’d be naked” he said sighing as Belinda lifted her hand to the nape of his neck, scratching lightly at the slight curls he had

“Ok I guess you’re invited when you put it that way”
End Notes:
*peaks around the corner* do you hate me???
I'm terribly sorry for the lack of updating but i had no drive what so ever and as usual work has been on my ass with one girl quitting which yay for stacey means more work. So anyway enough of my blabber let me knwo what you think
Labels and Mothers by SJane
Author's Notes:
short but sweet update enjoy
-2 MONTHS LATER-

"So his mother is coming to visit"

"Oh yeah? When is she dropping by?"

Belinda moved her eggs around on her plate as she held leaned the phone between her shoulder and ear as she held conversation with Emma over the phone "He actually just left not long ago to go pick her up from the airport" she said shoveling some breakfast into her mouth

"Are you nervous?"

Belinda let a small sigh escape her lips "I don't know, I mean on one hand it's not like we have a title that states we are officially dating or anything, so it's not like I’m meeting her as the girlfriend. But then on the other hand it's pretty damn clear that we are at least sleeping with each other, or so I’m told"

"Don't forget all the shit that been in the tabloids about you two as of late" Emma added

"Not something i can really forget, especially when Steven keeps shoving it in my face. Is it really my fault that the paps aren't fucking leaving us alone? or the fact that the guy I’m interested in just so happens to be who he is?"

"No one is blaming you so no it's not your fault. It just so happens that your in an industry that thrives on this kind of stuff, and there is a lot of things that people find interesting about celebrities nowadays and a hell of a lot more dangerous or shall i say conniving ways that people will go about their day to find out that information. And besides with Steven, wouldn't you rather have a heads up on the shit that’s being said out there or would you rather be blind sided when those creeps follow you with their cameras, asking you questions?"

"But half of the stuff is bullshit anyway and it's not like i answer them when they ask me anything." Belinda argued, sitting up and grasping the phone in her hand "I mean seriously what could be the worst to come out of the tabloids about me? The brand of toilet paper I purchased this week?"

"I don't necessarily mean just about you girl, your involved with Mr. Sexy Back himself. Whatever is said about each of you effects the other wither you like it or not. Whose to say that your not going to go into an interview and just be bombarded with random questions about Justin and you would have to sit there looking like a goob the whole time because you didn't know what the hell they were going on about"

"But Steven generally stops any questions form being aloud to be asked before I get into any interview so that wouldn't happen"

"And how do you think he knows to run those questions by you? Or to avoid them anyway? Because he stays on top of this stuff. I mean you could never say the man was slack at his job"

Dropping her fork on her plate and leaning her head back Belinda closed her eyes as she took in what Emma was trying to say to her "How is it that without you even being directly involved in this shit you understand it better than me?"

"What can I say I bring the brains to this relationship, your just the pretty face" Emma joked "But it's not just a tabloid or celebrity thing Bel, it's an anybody thing. If you do something massive and it's not exactly the best thing people will look at you and those around you and in some stupid way will put what you have done onto those who choose to involve themselves in your life."

"Do I affect your life in a negative way?" Belinda couldn't help but ask. As much as Emma stayed in the background, she had been in her fare share of tabloids and pictures with Belinda so it was a known fact to some just who her best friend exactly was. Listening to what Emma was saying she couldn't help but become curious to see if she had a negative affect in the person she held closest to her, like is it a major hassle to be friends with me? Because I don't want it to"

"Not really, I mean not that I notice"

"You don't sound so sure"

"Well you know me I don't give a shit what other people think of me unless it makes me start doubting myself or my choices in life. But I’m also not going to say i don't have some weird moments, like when random people strike up conversations with me for the mere fact that they saw me in a tabloid with you. Or if the new girl in the office keeps staring at me over the top of her recent copy of people. If that is the worst thing that happens I will put up with it, as long as we stay friends I don't care"

Belinda could help but the stray tear that fell down the side of her face "And that right there is why I love you" she said letting out a strangled laugh

"It wasn't a speech it was the truth, I can have a serious moment when it's needed."

"I know and I really appreciate it, but I think I class you more as family than just friends"

"good I think I’ve earned that right" Emma said clearing her throat "Seriousness passing how is it that people know your getting some personal sexy time with Mr Timberlake anyway? Are the walls not thick?"


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"So how was your flight ma?" Justin asked as he took glance at his mother sitting up front next to him as he drove back to the hotel after picking her up. His morning had gotten off to a good start, first waking up next to Belinda followed by a little morning sex and now having his mother out here to see him, what more could he want?


"It was good baby, I got to finish all the paperwork that I needed you to sign while I’m here" Lynn said with a nod as Justin shook his head at his mother, trust her to take a red eye flight and be one of the only ones not to take advantage of first class and have a comfortable sleep while she had the chance.

"You mean this wasn't just a nice hello, how you doing visit mamma Lynn?" asked Trace from the backseat

Lynn turned to give Trace her full attention "Not entirely I’m afraid Trace. I'm primarily here to get some signatures and an okay for some things. But you know" she said raising her voice a little so Justin could hear her as she faced Trace "I was also hoping to meet a certain girlfriend of a certain son of mine" Lynn said sending Trace a wink as a groan was heard from the front seat

"She's not my girlfriend ma"

"And why not?" Lynn asked turning back towards Justin eyebrow raised "Is she not good enough to be your girlfriend or is she just your "special friend" " she asked making air quotations as Trace laughed at Justin’s expense

"What!? Ma no she's not my...gosh....She's... I don't know she's not my girlfriend as per say but she's also more to me than just a...special friend" he said mumbling the last part not really believing he was getting asked about Belinda no more than 10mins into seeing his mother

"Ok, so who’s the indecisive one in the equation? You or her?" she prodded

"It's not about being undecided" he argued "Its just we haven't felt the need to put a label on anything that we are doing yet. If it ain't broke why fix it?" he said hoping to put an end to the short interrogation

As if reading her sons mind Lynn nodded her head in understanding. She had been somewhat telling the truth about needing to come out and see Justin about work related matters, but it was nothing that normally couldn't be done by fax or phone. She generally didn't take any notice to the tabloid stories that tended to surround her son. But after catching a couple of photos of her son and the new woman he was supposedly not only working with but choosing to involve himself with personally. Also hearing a lighter sounding Justin on the telephone whenever they spoke, she couldn't ignore the itch she had to come out and see for herself what was really going on.
When the tabloids would write that Justin was a certified mommas boy they weren't wrong, but he was also her best friend, and she wanted nothing but the best for him, like any mother would.

From what she saw or could tell the old Justin had started to shine through whenever she saw or spoke to him and it was a nice change from the man that was hiding his pain from a breakup that he had taken extremely personal. He had pushed himself into full on work and party mode, not taking time to slow down and accept all that had happened in the past year or so both emotionally and personally. As much as she wanted him to have fun and blow of some of his frustration anyway he wanted, seeing him dive into the world of drinking, clubs and random girls (she was his mother but she wasn't blind or dumb) it just wasn't her son. He was a committed person by nature, he liked being in a relationship and when he had that other person to rely on and look out for and vice versa he was always at his happiest. But the man that she saw emerge from his most recent break up was almost unrecognizable to her, the man that had stood before her was one swearing off all relationships and love and only accepting those who were willing to share his bed for a matter of hours.

Taking a glance back over at her son Lynn took his hand in hers, causing him to look over her and give her a slight smile, smiling back at him she couldn't help but turn back to her window and say a little pray that she wasn't mistaken when she saw the slight glint of life in her sons eyes. Oh she hoped his girl was what, not only her son but also she had been waiting for.
End Notes:
so i finally got myself a laptop...iknow talk about taking my time right? well hopefully this will mean more updates and quicker since i'm not hand writting then typing them out. Let me know what you think
Bill and First Impressions by SJane
Author's Notes:
what's that you say 2 updates in one week?? I told you my laptop would come in handy lol
Music was playing in the empty suite and slight clicking could be heard as a pencil tapped against the buttons of a calculator, ending with a groan as Belinda worked out her sums. Being away from home didn't mean she didn’t have to pay the bills she would normally if she was there. Currently she sat at the dining room table in Justin's suite trying to work them out. Staring at her in the face begging for payment were her electricity, phone, mortgage for her apartment, insurance you name it and they all seemed to be due.
Adding on to her expenses was having to pay Big Rob for his services because unlike Justin she didn't have the backing of a record company to pay for him being around. He wasn't currently on set with her at the moment as she was only just shooting the movie and wasn't doing any promotion or anything else for that matter and she felt it was a little unnecessary for him to be hanging around just to be bored out of his mind.

Sliding her glasses onto her face that she used for when she was working on her computer she then began typing in all the sums into her laptop. She liked to keep a record of everything so that if the time ever came that she needed it, it would be right where she wanted it, some called it being anal but she like to think she was just prepared for anything. It didn't hurt that she could remember back when she had first left to LA and only had limited funds to survive on, well those funds soon began to run dry and she found herself like every other wannabe actor waiting tables, doing reception and the odd retail job here and there just to pay rent, living on a tight budget with no breathing room for the odd splurge. Working as many jobs as possible was essential to her as she didn't want to be one of those people who ran back home at the first sign of trouble, that and her parents had warned her that they wouldn't be her cash cow as they didn't agree with her choice to leave to begin with.
Keeping this in mind she was insistent in dealing with her funds whenever possible and didn't really wish to be back out flat on her ass again just because some guy behind a big old desk forgot to cross and t or dot an i.

Belinda felt a small sense of victory as she pressed save on her computer glad that she was able to get it over and done without having a minor freak out when seeing the numbers before her. Propping her head up with one hand she grabbed her coffee mug with the other as she felt a headache starting to form at the sides of her head. She didn't know if it was from working on her computer or the nervousness she felt about meeting Justin's mother, as much as she tried to convince herself that she wasn't nervous she couldn't help as it started to creep its way in. Label or no label she still felt like she had to make a good first impression towards the woman that was so close to the man that she was starting to have strong feelings for. She was also kind of hoping that Lynn would be able to divulge more information on Justin as she wanted to know the workings of the man inside and out but still felt her had somewhat of a barrier around himself that she kept running into, one she wanted nothing more than to burst her way through.

Closing her eyes she tried to will away her thoughts and think positive, I mean she wasn't a bad person, she would make a good impression anyway right?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Three people walked into the hotel suite unknown to the girl sitting at the table head still resting in her hand, music still playing.
Justin placed his mothers bag just inside the door as he walked over to where Belinda sat, leaving his mother to be an observer to the actions of her son and the woman he was or wasn't with. Lynn watched as he walked over to Belinda, placing his hand on the back of her neck and a kiss against her head as if to inform her of his presence without startling her, the tenderness he showed towards her did not go unnoticed by Lynn it was a sign in itself that he was more invested in her than he thought or wanted to admit.

"So they aren't together, together hey?" Lynn whispered to Trace as he came to stand next to her, feeling slightly like a child at how she worded her question to him

Taken a glance at the couple himself he too noticed the way they looked at each other but to him this wasn't anything new at all "I think he's to busy trying to lie to himself about the way he feels about Bel that he’s to busy to notice what’s staring him and everyone else right in the face" he admitted. When the conversation in the car started Trace had been dying to put his two cents in but knew that Justin would rip him a new one if he said too much

"So it is him holding back?"

"I guess in a way they both are, i mean it's not like she doesn't have her issues going on but she seems to like it when he wants to help her through her shit and be the knight in shinning armor, but he's still not telling her all that he could or letting her get too close to him in a sense" he said with a sigh "I want t say he's still hurting over Jess but i think it's more of an excuse than anything and to where Belinda is open to what they are or could move forward to being, he's still keeping her at arms length" he finished glad to get some of that off his chest. As much as he and JC had spoken about the two, JC didn't know all that had gone on with Justin in the last few years not like his mother did.

"Am i wasting time, hoping with this one?" she asked sadly looking back to the couple who had yet to acknowledge those in the room, still having a quite conversation between themselves

"We can't help but hope right?"


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Feeling a hand curve around the back of her neck and lips press against her head Belinda let a quite moan escape her mouth as she leaned her head back to look at Justin as he smiled down at her "Hey your back" she whispered

"Yeah we just got in. What have you been doing, and you’re wearing glasses" he stated never seeing her in them before

"How observant of you Randall" she cheeked smiling more as he put a slightly bit more pressure with his hand on her neck at her cheek "I was just doing my financial paperwork that’s all"

"You know that there are people who can do that for you?" he asked eyebrow raised slightly, surprised that she was doing this herself

"I know but I want to do it, makes me feel normal"

"And in control?" he asked knowing she didn't like it when people took too much control of the everyday things in her life, as she already felt not in control of enough things

"You know me too well"

"I know enough" he corrected "Now you ready to face my mom?"

Straightening her back to it's full height she could feel the nerves creeping their way back in "Do you think she's going to like me?" she could help but ask him

Sliding his hand from her neck and down the side of her face, he cupped her face in his hand, his thumb rubbing against her cheek trying to calm her somewhat "I think she'll adore you" he whispered placing a quick kiss to her lips "Now come meet her"

Belinda stood and grabbed her hand tugging her towards his mother and Trace stood as if watching the two

"Ma" he said pulling Belinda up next to him "I would like you to meet Belinda, Belinda this is my mother Lynn"

"It's so nice to meet you, I’ve heard so much about you" Belinda said reaching her hand foreword to shake Lynn's

"Likewise" Lynn said, shocked to see some manners coming out of the girl. The amount of times that Justin had introduced her to his flavors and they had either scrunched their nose up at the thought of shaking her hand or just barely mumbling a word to her before dragging Justin away, wanting him to introduce them to some big wig that would in sight.

"I hope you flight was ok" Belinda said shifting back slightly closer to Justin, enough for her some of her back to lean against him, trying to act as natural as possible and not show how utterly intimidated she was by the woman before her, calming slightly as Justin placed his hand at the curve of her back just above her backside and kneaded her muscles there

"Oh it was just fine, i got to get some paperwork done on my computer without waking up those around me, which is always a plus" Lynn replied not blind to the move but touched by the move none the less

"See Randall it's completely normal for one to do their own business instead of leaving others to do it" Belinda said turning slightly to look up at him

"Mmmhmm I still say your a bit of a control freak but hey what do I know, my dad does my finances" he said with a shrug

"Yeah you lazy ass, you never did like doing paperwork, even in school" Trace chimed in

"Shut up its one less thing you have to worry about"

"Now boys do I have to separate you two or can we play nice for a bit?" asked Belinda receiving a warm smile from Lynn

"Oh I’ll play nice" Justin said slyly as his hand moved lower on Belinda’s back dangerously closer to her backside

"Randall if that hand get's any lower you'll be playing nice with yourself for a while" she warned "I'm sorry, for the hormonal teenager standing behind me" she apologized jokingly towards Lynn as Trace laughed as Justin turned a light shade of pink

"Oh honey with you refereeing between these two and putting him in his place you have no need to apologize, I’m just glad they have someone around to knock them back down to earth" she said her smile widening as Trace stopped laughing now that he was in the mix

"I don't think it was a good idea for these two to meet J, I feel like I’m being ganged up on and it's even numbers"

"Oh hush Tracey, it isn't that bad. Now Belinda how about you come and tell me a little about yourself" Lynn said leading Belinda away from the boys "Justin be a doll and put my bags in a room for me please" she asked as they left the boys to stand in there watching the two walk away from them

"Well I’m just going to put it out there and say that I think those too are going to get along just fine" Trace laughed
End Notes:
i see ya reading now make my day tell me how ya like it...hell tell me if ya hate it lol
Chapter 23 by SJane
Author's Notes:
hi guys, so i moved into my new house on sunday and am still in the prosess of getting things together so i dont really have time to up with a new chapter but i thought i would put up some pics i have of how i see the characters (you already know justin and trace but it never hurts to see more of them)

of course we have justin

stories/100/images/2.jpgstories/100/images/justin_timberlake_180.jpg

then we have Belinda (i was gonna use sohpia but i love Eliza too so i went with her)

stories/100/images/Eliza%20Dushku-ALO-042156.jpg

stories/100/images/Eliza-Dushku-tc01.jpg

Trace

stories/100/images/trace.jpg

and last but not least we have Emma

stories/100/images/hilary_duff_close_806_web.jpg

End Notes:

so i hope you like the pics, i would try and make a banner but i don't want to bother trying since i know it wouldn't work out lol

 

Drinking Game and Meaningless Apologies by SJane
Author's Notes:

so first i need to pimp out Maria or as some of you may know her MissM69 because this lovely lady made me a banner for the story and i love her for it you can check it out here... http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tryingtounderstandbysjane5.jpg

as my internet won't upload it on the page itself but i may try again at a later date. And as you can tell yes here is an actual update enjoy.

 

  

The hotels restaurant was lit elegantly with miniature chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, fresh linen and sparkling silver utensils adorned the table tops that staff were currently cleaning and resetting for the next day’s service. The quite hum of the place was interrupted by a load set if laughs coming from the only table that had yet to vacate, management didn't seem to mind as the table was still being served drinks as those closed up around them so it wasn't like it wasn't a paying customer, better yet it was not one but two famous people who were paying customers.

The wait staff that tried to act like they weren't listening to the loud conversation of those at the table but yet couldn't help but smile at the stories being told by one about another ending with another round of boisterous laughter.

The group had entered nothing short of five hours ago and things didn’t seem to be winding down at all much to Belinda’s surprise. What surprised her even more was the fact that after dinner and the usual getting to know her/ finding out any information she could about the girl her son was with Lynn was the one to turn to Trace and egg him into a drinking game with her. Belinda realised that, that moment right there was when Lynn had become officially one of the coolest people Belinda had ever met in her life.

“Your mom is an absolute trip” Belinda said leaning into Justin as he sat next to her, also enjoying the view in front of him of his mother currently drinking Trace under the table, placing her hand on his thigh she gave him a gently squeeze as her excited eyes met his “My mother would of had a heart attack at the mere mention of me having anything to drink, let alone her being the one involved in the drinking game to begin with” she finished letting out a chuckle at the image in her head of her mother’s face if she was there.

Justin nodding his head as he swallowed his mouth full of drink, slightly more reserved to the drinks the two across from him were currently shooting. “That’s my mother, can even drink me under the table let alone Trace I don’t know what the hell he was thinking” he chuckled  

“I was thinking it was about time one of us beat her at this shit but since your too pussy to do it because of A your in front of your lady and B it’s your own damn mother I had to take up the challenge” a slightly intoxicated Trace slurred over the table at the two after just catching the end of their conversation

“And the fact that I have beaten you both many time previously or the fact that I directly asked you had nothing to do with his decision at all?” asked an equally intoxicated Lynn

“That’s totally besides the point ma he is still a pussy” Trace weakly argued back slightly leaning to one side in his inebriated state.

Feeling her phone vibrating in the bag placed next to her feet Belinda let out a chuckle at Trace’s expense as she dug through the bag to retrieve the offending object. Sitting up straight in her chair at the name flashing onto the mobiles screen she felt both joy and annoyance at the person contacting her. Figuring it was best to answer the call than ignore it she excused herself from the table, walking towards the deserted bar and depositing herself on one of the bar stools she could still faintly hear the laughter of the others at the table, somewhat making her rethink her decision to answer the call.

“Hello?” she answered wearily

“B? B you there? It’s Julie” came a hushed voice

“Yeah I’m here Julie how are you?”

“I’m good, you know busy with the wedding plans and all, look I can’t talk long but I know you’ve been calling and..”

“You decided to actually return one of my calls this time?” Belinda asked slightly annoyed that her thirty odd try’s of calling her sister had only equalled this one returned

“Belinda please don’t start I’m calling now aren’t I?”

Belinda sighed guilt seeping its way in at the sound of her sisters voice, laced with what sounded like a partially apology genuine or not she didn’t know and stress, stress was clearly evident in her voice “Your right I’m sorry Julie let’s not start what did you call for?”

“To apologise”

“For what?”

“For you last phone call with mother. I know it didn’t end very well, what with the uninviting you got for the wedding and all”

Pulling the phone back from her ear to look at the screen strangely Belinda was taken back a little to say the least, never in all their years of being sisters had someone apologised on behalf of their mother. Her word was normally taken as golden, many not wanting to take on the bad side of her mother’s wrath as she was known for her temper.

“So is this an apology with an invitation attached?” Belinda asked slightly hoping for a yes, as much as she may despise her mother and the way she treated people she still wanted to go to her older sister’s wedding. After all as kids they were known around the neighbourhood as the Carpenter sisters, you never saw one without the other; you never invited one out without knowing that the other would be right behind. Despite the few years apart in age they were they were inseparable, that was until their mother saw the potential in Julie that apparently Belinda was lacking and the two saw less and less of each other.

“Well no, I’m not saying that”

Shoulders slumped down at the rejection she was receiving “So I’m still not invited?” she whispered feeling the familiar sting start in her eyes

“Well mamma has invited the town’s mayor so his family is coming as well as all of the board members at Bradley’s firm”

“Hang on a minute here, so you’re telling me because some of Mr. big shots bosses are going I’m not allowed to? I’m family Julie doesn’t that bloody count for something?” Belinda argued her voice raising unbeknownst to her catching the attention of the others still seated at the table “How can these people hold a higher importance to you than your own flesh and blood?”

“It’s not me B its mamma and Bradley, these people are important to his career and they can make or break his future in the firm. If one thing to go wrong it would all turn bad for him”

“What could honestly go wrong if I go Julie? I mean seriously it’s not like I’m a druggy or some reclusive family member you know me Julie, you know me”

“Well they were talking about the paparazzi showing up if you came and the last thing these people want is to come to a wedding that’s more like a circus just because of one person. Not to mention the drama that would occur if you brought along that boy the papers have you tussled with” Julie argued back the slight sound of distain apparent in her voice, the apologetic and friendly tone long gone

“I can’t help if they follow me there Julie, seriously I can’t and what the hell has Justin got to do anything anyway? The way you say this sounds like you’re also involved in the decision for me not to go more than you’re letting on”

“Look we all have our reasons wither it be Bradley and his powerful people or me and the fact that I want this day to actually be about me and not my little sister upstaging me at my own wedding. I can’t help the way things are”

“Upstaging you? Do you really think that I would really do such a thing to you? I know it’s your day Julie, it’s not me standing at the altar in the white dress, it’s not me signing my name at the bottom of a piece of paper, it’s not me saying two words that hold the key to a future in my hands that’s you. I get that Julie I truly do, but what I don’t get is all these reasons ya’ll have come up with to shut me out of such an important day to you. I really don’t and for that I’m sorry” she said closing her eyes as she felt the stinging in her eyes start to make itself into tears. Slowly making a trail down her cheeks that not too long ago hurt from laughing so much but now were wet with tears of anger and desperation “I’m sorry” she whispered pulling the phone from her ear and pressing the end button.

 

Feeling the presence of someone beside her Belinda wiped her eyes and turned her head, surprised that it was Lynn sitting next to her “I’m not going to pry as it’s none of my business but I’m also not going to lie and say we didn’t hear your end of the conversation. What I will say is that I think you and I need to go out and have a girly day tomorrow if you’re free.”

Belinda looked at Lynn unsure as to why she would offer to spend her limited time here with her a practical stranger and not her son.

“When I used to have an argument with my sister I always felt as if I just needed to be away from the situation for a bi as it was only ever the two of us no other siblings to confide in. So I’d  let it all settle down and just forget it for a while. It wouldn’t always instantly fix itself in the time that I ignored it but those few hours that I was away from it all and just did things for me were and absolute god send. Besides Justin has to be on set tomorrow morning and he said something about you having the morning off so if you like I was thinking a good breakfast and just some good meaningless girly chat.” Lynn said as if reading her mind

Smiling slightly at the woman next to her she couldn’t help but feel relieved that she was here. Normally she would go and vent to Emma but as she was so biased towards Belinda it was always the best place to vent. Sometimes you wanted someone to vent to who knew nothing of the situation or the people involved, so that if they were to give an opinion it was going to be bull shit just dribbled to you that they think you want to hear.

“I would love nothing more than to spend tomorrow morning with you and spend absolutely no time worrying about my drama, thank you Lynn”

“Don’t mention it my dear we all need a pick me up sometimes” she said tenderly rubbing her hand along Belinda’s back in a soothing gesture “Now what do you say we call it a night? I think Trace is ready to call it quits anyway, poor thing never learns” laughed Lynn nudging her head in the direction of something behind them

Belinda had to chuckle as she was getting off her stool and turned to look over her shoulder noticing Justin standing with Trace somewhat leaning against him Practically passed up standing up with his head on Justin’s shoulder.

Turning back towards Lynn Belinda felt her smile grow wider “Did I happen to mention how cool you are for beating his ass?”

Lynn smiled as they started to make their way over to the two “Oh I’ll show you how to get one up on these two don’t you worry, I’ll teach you all I know”

                                    
End Notes:
As always let me know what you guys think. I just realised too it's been over a year that i've been working on this and as it's not finished i don't know if that is a good thing or not lol
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=718