Case of the Ex by Marissa
Summary: Sara's ex-boyfriend pops back into town at the most inopportune time.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 3598 Read: 4411 Published: Mar 10, 2008 Updated: Mar 10, 2008
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Very NC-17...if you don't like that, don't ready! :)

1. The Meeting by Marissa

2. Booty Call? by Marissa

The Meeting by Marissa
Author's Notes:
I don't think its very well written, but hey...it's porn.
“So, we have a really big meeting at work next week with the company CEOs and my boss asked me to make the pitch…I’m nervous but also so confident in what we have to offer, so if all goes well, you and I will be celebrating all weekend.”

Tyler was everything I could ask for in a man. He was handsome, successful, and polite and he was there. No one expected him to go on tour for months at a time, no cameras followed him around on a daily basis. We had only been dating for a few months, but I’m content.

“Sounds good, hun! There’s no if’s about it. You and I will be celebrating next weekend because I know you’ll do wonderfully at the meeting.” Meetings, a 9-5 job, and dinner together almost every night. Tyler is predictable. *…and boring* No, he’s exactly what I need.

“Everything ok? You look worried.”

“No, it’s great…just daydreaming. Ty, this restaurant is awesome. My dinner is delicious!”

“Sara?” Shit. Shitshitshitshit.

“Justin…hi, what are you doing here?” This cannot be happening to me. Justin fucking Timberlake stood in all his beautiful glory right next to our table, slightly smiling at me and glaring at Tyler out of the corner of his eye.

“Uh, I was just here for a business meeting with Trace and some of the designers. I saw you on my way out and figured I’d come say hi. It’s been a while, huh?”

I see Tyler looking between the two of us confusedly. He recognizes the man standing at the table but has no idea how I, his girlfriend, knew the superstar. I had never mentioned Justin’s name in any conversation, much less the fact that I knew him. I can feel the blush creeping up the back of my neck, debating how to handle the present situation.

“Who’s your friend?” Well, guess I wouldn’t have to decide. Justin just made the decision for me.

“Justin, this is my boyfriend, Tyler Greene. Tyler, meet Justin Timberlake, an old friend of mine.”

I see Justin’s trademark cocky smirk spread across his face and the mischief dancing in his eyes. Thankfully, Tyler rises from his chair and sticks out a hand towards Justin.

“Hey man, nice to meet you.”

Justin grasps Tyler’s hand with a good deal of force behind it…no doubt trying to start some machismo battle over me. I could just picture it. They would tear of their shirts, beat their chests and grunt in anger at one another.

“Likewise.” Justin basically grits out, “I guess I’ll leave you two to your meal. Sar, call me sometime. We should…catch up. I miss you.” He leans down to place a soft kiss on my cheek, his breath fanning across my face slightly. He smells like a strange mixture of mint toothpaste and Jack Daniels. He’s totally, utterly, intoxicating. And he had to just throw that kiss in there, causing me to stutter out a quick goodbye while trying to catch my breath.

I watch him walk away confidently, a sly smile adorning his face. A smile of victory. No. Fuck that. He will not ruin my night. He will not make me question anything about my new life. He was never there for me when we were together, he can’t expect me to just drop my panties when he decides he’s ready to come around again.

Snapping out of my daze, I turn back to my beau’s questioning gaze. “Sweetie, I don’t want to pry because it really doesn’t matter too much…but what was that about?”

Taking a deep breath, I smile at him. “Well…Justin and I dated a few years back. I dumped him because he just was a cocky asshole that was never around. Everything came before me. I’m over it now though, so don’t let it bother you. I’m with you now and I couldn’t be happier.”

*Yes, I could*

“Good. I feel the same. How about we split a nice piece of marble cheesecake for dessert and then head back to your place?”

“Sure, I’m just going to run to the bathroom…but order it up!” Standing up, I smooth out my tight black dress and send a quick smile in Ty’s direction. “Be right back, hun.”

* * * *



I rush into the bathroom, trying to catch my breath. Justin’s sudden appearance threw my entire being off. My legs are shaky, my breathing is shallow and most importantly, my center is flooded. Justin wasn’t the best boyfriend but physically, he knew every trick in the book. He pleased every inch of my body in the best way. We spent two years together and learned exactly what the other liked. We both had a tendency to be adventurous and although the love fizzled, the passion stayed as hot as the first time. Seeing him brought back every memory, of every orgasm, every thrust, every moan he offered me in those two years. Fuck.

After a few deep breaths, I check my appearance in the mirror, and head out of the bathroom door, running directly into a hard, very familiar body.

Gasping, my green eyes met his sapphires. “Justin…what are you doing? I thought you left.”

“Just tell me one thing, Sar…Are you happy with him?”

My eyes widen to the size of saucers. I cannot believe this shit. “Not that it’s any of your business, but yes…I’m extremely happy.”

“Oh yeah?” I enthusiastically nod my head, placing my hands on my small hips, trying to prove a point. I watch, trying to seem unaffected, as Justin’s eyes skim down my body, from head to toe. Smiling appreciatively, he leans in towards me, placing his lips against my ear. “Does he fuck you as good as I did? Does he make you scream his name so loud your voice goes raw? Does he make you cum hard enough to see stars?” As he spoke, his hands find a place on my waist, running lower with each word, until they reach the hem of the dress. Two fingers slide softly up my inner thigh and over my soaked silk panties, putting a little extra pressure on my clit. Against the will of my head, my stupid mouth betrays me, letting out a gasp at the sound of his gravelly voice and the feel of his strong fingers. “That’s what I thought. Gimme a call…anytime you want, Sar. I’ll be waiting.” And once again, he walks away, leaving me completely lost.

* * * *



Upon arrival back at the table, I offer a shaky smile to Tyler. “I’m sorry, hun. I’m not feeling too well. Would you mind just dropping me off at home?” It wasn’t a total lie, but I couldn’t bear to be around him tonight. After a date night, he would expect me to be somewhat intimate with him when we got home. And right now, that thought makes me sick.

* * * *




“Thanks a lot for everything, Ty. I really did have a good time. I’m sorry I’m cutting our night short. I hope you understand.” I lean over the car’s center console, giving Tyler a soft kiss on the lips.

“Of course, Sar. You get to sleep and feel better. Call me tomorrow.” With his bright smile and a quick wave, I shut the car door and watch him pull away in his Ford Focus, slowly, cautiously.

*God, even his car is boring.*

Walking into my apartment, I drop my bag by the door and kick off my heels immediately. My first stop would have to be the freezer…Ben and Jerry were calling my name, loudly.

Plopping down on the couch with my ice cream, I flick on the TV and dig in. At least I am home in time for SNL. Savoring the cold, creamy flavor in my mouth, I find myself glaring at the television. Saturday Night Live was a rerun…currently, there’s a man dancing around in an egg suit singing something about Omelet-ville. Of course, it just had to be Justin’s episode. God hated me, officially. He was just chilling up in Heaven, laughing at me right now. Totally annoyed, I flick off the TV and sit in silence.

After a few more spoonfuls of ice cream, my eyes focus on the phone. His face hadn’t left my mind since he first approached the table. Everything about this is wrong, I knew that, but still…my hand reaches for the phone and my fingers dial those numbers I won’t ever forget.

“Talk to me…”

“J? It’s Sara…”

“Hey girl, I knew you couldn’t resist me. Lover boy couldn’t get it up or something?” Ugh, I can hear his victorious smile over the phone and want nothing more than to just fuck…um, rather…slap it off his face.

“No, he took me home and now I’m just chillin’ by myself.” Stupid, stupid, stupid. “What are you doin’?”

“Eh, I was just waitin’ for your call.”

His voice is like ecstasy…it fucks up all my senses, makes me dizzy with desire and also, slightly lowers my IQ.

“Oh…well, um…if you wanna come over, maybe we can catch up. Like you said, it’s been a while.”

“Be there in 15. Get it hot for me, girl.”

Before I could protest that he was not coming over to get laid, I hear the dial tone ringing back at me. I sit for another minute, debating what to do in the meantime. Suddenly, jumping up like something had bit me, I begin to rush around the apartment…straightening out the magazines on the coffee table, fluffing the pillows on the couch, clearing all of the unopened mail from the kitchen table. Scurrying into the bedroom, I pull up my comforter and tear off my sexy black dress, opting instead for a pair of jeans and a fitted t-shirt. In the bathroom, I gather all my make-up and hair products, shoveling them into my cosmetics bag, tucking it away in the closet. Giving myself a once over, I head back to the kitchen…pacing the tiled floor for a few moments until…

Knock-Knock-Knock
Booty Call? by Marissa
Author's Notes:
SEXY TIME! lol...
I have a distinct feeling this is a bad idea, but ignore the nagging voice in the back of my brain, heading towards the door. Trying to look casual and unaffected, I swing it open and lean against the doorframe. “Hey…come on in. Have a seat. Can I get you something to drink? Coffee? Water? Soda? Beer?”

“Uh, no…I’m cool for now. I just want you to come sit next to me and talk.”

Talk. That had to be code for sex. I decide to stay safe rather than sorry and sit on the recliner across from him.

Leaning forward, resting his elbows on his knees, his eyes penetrate me. “So, I guess my predictions were correct.”

I send a confused glance in his direction. He quickly clarifies, “I guess he really doesn’t fuck you as good as I did.”

Shocked, I rise from my seat. “Justin Timberlake, that is none of your business, first of all. But, since I know you won’t stop…yes, he does fuck me as good as you, probably even better. Actually, now that I really reminisce, you weren’t anything special in the sack in the first place. Kind of lame, if you ask me.”

His smirk doesn’t falter for a second. As I try to walk by the couch, his large hand grabs my wrist, pulling me down next to him. “If all that’s so true, then why am I here while he sits home alone?”

Before I can respond, he leans into me pushing his lips against mine roughly. I’m pinned between the couch and his body. I squirm in protest but his strong chest holds me in place.

“Justin, stop! This is wrong. I didn’t invite you over for a booty call.” *yes, that’s exactly what I did*

“Oh, so you just figured it would be nice to chat at nearly midnight on a Saturday, after we haven’t seen each other in six months?”

“You’re an asshole.”

“Shut up.” And just like that, he’s over me again…inhabiting each and every one of my senses. His lips rub against mine, while his tongue traces the inside of my mouth. He pulls away every few seconds to suck and nibble on my luscious bottom lip. His hands intertwine with mine, pinning them above my head and his knees nudge legs apart, allowing him full access.

At every moment, my body betrays my mind. I protest against his lips, but grip his hands tighter. I arch away from his chest, but grind my hips into his. One foot kicks against him while the other rubs up the back of his calves. I don’t want to want him, but I do. And he knows it.

His hands finally free mine, one moving to the side of my face, the other finding the hem of my t-shirt. I feel his fingertips glide softly along my stomach, the muscles there trembling slightly. All of this feels so good, so familiar and so wrong simultaneously.

His fingers are tickling my sides softly while his lips work on my neck and the area of my chest exposed by the T-shirt. “Baby, please…I want this so badly. I’ve missed you so much. And I know you feel the same.” Goddamn, his whispers were seductive enough to send shivers down my spine.

Again, discrepancy. “Fuck you, J…” I whispered harshly as my hands lifted his shirt over his head. He smiles in approval at me and fast as lightening, rids me of my shirt as well.

Our bodies rub against each other, rapidly and desperately. We are starving for one another, ready to ravish the other’s body at a moment’s notice. Justin is working overtime: one hand is rubbing my right breast, while his fingers tweak my painfully hard nipples. His lips are attached to my other breast, licking and sucking like he hasn’t eaten in weeks. His left hand is furiously working on ridding me of my tight jeans. I feel his hardness rubbing against my thigh through his jeans, begging for release. But me? All I can manage is kissing his neck, moaning his name and rubbing my hands against his back and ass. Begging for him like a two cent hooker.

He frees me of my jeans, my panties soon joining until I’m lying totally naked underneath his almost fully clothed body. Suddenly, its like a whole new person takes over my body. I flip him over and straddle his hips, prying his jeans open. Shock registers on my face. “No boxers, J?”

“I figured it would just cause more work for you.”

“You’re such an asshole.” Of course, that comment came as I shimmy my way down his body, aligning my face with his beautiful package. His cock was standing at full attention, the tip glistening with his pre-cum.

My tongue teases every inch of his lower regions, licking at his stomach, kissing along his pelvic bone, softly sucking on his tip. My hands roll his balls, adding a little pressure as I sucked his cock into my mouth. His skin is like hot, crushed velvet. Small gasps and quiet moans escape from his throat repetitively. His large hands fist in my hair and he pulls me up towards him.

Before I even realize what was happening, he sweeps me up off he couch and carries me towards my bedroom. He lays in the center of the bed, pulling my center towards his head until I am literally straddling his face. I have some sort of clue what’s about to happen, but look at him uncertainly. This position had always sort of freaked me out. With one slow, torturous lick from my hole to my clit, my fears are washed away. He has perfect access to that little bundle of nerves that makes my world spin. He lets his mouth basically go to town on me, licking and sucking first quickly then slower, putting my body into overdrive. His arms fold around me, hands gripping my ass to keep me in place. Soon enough, my body is writhing in pleasure, all inhibitions gone as I grind down towards his mouth, begging for more. He removes one hand from my derriere, moving it to my center and sliding two long fingers deep inside me. He curls them against my G-spot while his lips circle my clit, sucking firmly. Immediately, I go flying over the edge, hands gripping the headboard in hopes of holding onto a bit of my sanity.

I collapse on the bed beside Justin’s body, chest heaving with my deep breaths. After barely a moment, I feel my body being rolled onto my stomach and lifted to my hands and knees. I’m still weak from my orgasm, so I rest onto my forearms, leaving my entire bootylicious (lol) ass sticking up in the air. I hear Justin’s appreciative groan somewhere from behind me just moments before I feel a swift spank come in contact with it.

He rises up onto his knees and spreads my legs, nestling his manhood between my thighs. Leaving one hand at the base of my spine, holding me steady, he grips his erection with the other, guiding it towards my center. One long thrust and he is buried in my depths, moaning my name loudly. I can do nothing except let my jaw drop open in a silent moan.

He leans against me, tongue licking its way up my spine. The action gives me goosebumps all over my body. I arch against him, pushing my hips back towards his, begging him to start his motions. He thankfully takes the hint, rolling and grinding his hips against mine determinedly, but slow.

As he pushes forward towards me, I push my ass against his crotch. I rotate my hips against his, moaning his name, begging him for more. “Please baby, gimme it. You feel so good, J…lemme feel all of you.”

My words set him off. He pulls out of me and flips me over to face him. Immediately, he hikes my legs over his shoulders and forcefully thrusts into me. “You want this, lil’ girl? You want Justin to fuck you real good? Make you scream?”

Although his words sound a little cliché, they cause every one of my inner muscles to clench around him. “Fuck, J…yes, I want you to fuck me. Make me cum, baby.”

His hips work harder against mine and I can tell he’s getting closer to orgasm.

“Sar, I’ll make you cum so hard you’ll forget your own name, but tell me one thing…does Tyler really fuck you this good?”

I open my eyes to his words. Part of me is shocked at his boldness, the other part can only concede to what he already knows. I’m not sure whether to be revolted or even more turned on. After a few more thrusts and a conscience battle ensuing in my head, I make my decision.

Looking straight into his dark blue eyes, clouded over with lust, I moan, “Tyler doesn’t even come close. You’re the only one that can love me this good.”

He couldn’t look happier at my words, satisfied that I had been so unsatisfied in my current relationship. But at the moment, I really don’t care. His hips are vigorously pushing against mine and his hand, once again, snakes down my body to locate my clitoris. Once he locates it, he rolls it softly between his thumb and forefinger, meanwhile sucking softly on the curve of my neck.

The combination of the two actions is all it takes. My hips thrust towards his while my back archs off the bed. I feel my muscles clench around him almost painfully, while I squeeze my eyes shut. The pressure in my lower stomach gets stronger, slowly beginning to spasm with the start of my orgasm. For what seems like minutes, all my muscles tighten until I finally go crashing over the edge, my inner muscles milking his member violently.

And that marks the end for him. Justin rests his forehead against mine, mouth opened but no words escaping. Inside, thanks to my still sensitive walls, I feel his hot liquid erupting out of him. His entire back goes rigid as he pushes into me as far as he can, lightly thrusting as he rides out his orgasm. I watch contentedly as his movements taper off and his body begins to go lax. Finally collapsing on top of me with a soft “damn” whispered against my flushed skin.
We lay like that for a while, drifting in and out of a post-orgasm induced haze. I finally muster up the strength to form some words. “We should do that again sometime…”

Laughing, Justin replies, “you busy now?”

“Nope…”

The laughter ceases as he rolls over onto me again, lips meeting mine lazily. And so it goes. On and on. All night long.
End Notes:
I like reviews!!!
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=785