The One by justinsgurl83
Summary: Jen and Justin have been best friends since forever. But when Justin breaksup with his girlfriend.
He starts getting romantic feelings for Jen.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 44 Completed: Yes Word count: 17546 Read: 85749 Published: Apr 21, 2007 Updated: Jul 05, 2007

1. Chapter 1 by justinsgurl83

2. Chapter 2 by justinsgurl83

3. Chapter 3 by justinsgurl83

4. Chapter 4 by justinsgurl83

5. Chapter 5 by justinsgurl83

6. Chapter 6 by justinsgurl83

7. Chapter 7 by justinsgurl83

8. Chapter 8 by justinsgurl83

9. Chapter 9 by justinsgurl83

10. Chapter 10 by justinsgurl83

11. Chapter 11 by justinsgurl83

12. Chapter 12 by justinsgurl83

13. Chapter 13 by justinsgurl83

14. Chapter 14 by justinsgurl83

15. Chapter 15 by justinsgurl83

16. Chapter 16 by justinsgurl83

17. Chapter 17 by justinsgurl83

18. Chapter 18 by justinsgurl83

19. Chapter 19 by justinsgurl83

20. Chapter 20 by justinsgurl83

21. Chapter 21 by justinsgurl83

22. Chapter 22 by justinsgurl83

23. Chapter 23 by justinsgurl83

24. Chapter 24 by justinsgurl83

25. Chapter 25 by justinsgurl83

26. Chapter 26 by justinsgurl83

27. Chapter 27 by justinsgurl83

28. Chapter 28 by justinsgurl83

29. Chapter 29 by justinsgurl83

30. Chapter 30 by justinsgurl83

31. Chapter 31 by justinsgurl83

32. Chapter 32 by justinsgurl83

33. Chapter 33 by justinsgurl83

34. Chapter 34 by justinsgurl83

35. Chapter 35 by justinsgurl83

36. Chapter 36 by justinsgurl83

37. Chapter 37 by justinsgurl83

38. Chapter 38 by justinsgurl83

39. Chapter 39 by justinsgurl83

40. Chapter 40 by justinsgurl83

41. Chapter 41 by justinsgurl83

42. Chapter 42 by justinsgurl83

43. Chapter 43 by justinsgurl83

44. Chapter 44 by justinsgurl83

Chapter 1 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 1

Term papers.

Two term papers, one week.

It wasn't going to work.

Jen Holden sighed as she stared down at the mess of papers that covered her desk. She was exhausted. She had spent the entire daysitting at her desk, trying to get at least three fourths of the waythrough the first paper she had to write, but she had only writtenfive pages so far. Five pages wouldn't work, it had to be twelve pages.

She let out another miserable sigh. She hated school work.
Hell, she hated school all together. But she had to go. Her parentsmade her go.

There was no going against their wishes. She rolled hereyes. Who's life was this anyway?

The phone was ringing, but she knew that if she picked it up, she wasmore likely to shout at the person that was calling her rather thanhave a nice conversation. She decided for everyones sake, that shewould let the machine get it. Whoever it was, she figured, could wait.

"Hey this is Jen. I'm too busy for you. Leave a message."

The machine blared its annoying beep. She never liked that beep, butshe didn't want to buy an overpriced answering machine. She hadbetter things to spend her money on. After a moment, the caller beganto speak. She recognized the voice almost immediately.

She sighed,she didn't have time for Justin's drama right now.

"Jen its J. I know you're there...come on Jen pick up, I need to talkto you...to somebody. Anybody besides Lonnie and the other guys...anddon't even say go talk to Britney. I can't talk to her. She...shedoesn't get me like you do. Jeeeeennnnn come on...quit staring at your stupid machine and pick up the...."

Jen angrily snatched the phone off of the receiver. "What?" She snapped.

"I knew you were there." He laughed. "What's up angel?"

"I'm not an angel." She muttered. "I have PMS and two term papers to write."

"Whoa, whoa. Too much info. Damn girl, if I had known you were pissed off I wouldn't have called. You know this is long distance for me."

Jen rolled her eyes. "Oh, please. Like it matters."

"You want me to let you go?" He said, the disappointment apparent inhis voice.

She shook her head in reluctance. As much as she hated to admit it,she couldn't bear to hear him upset. "Talk to me Timbs. What happened this week?"
Chapter 2 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 2

So Jen made herself a cup a coffee and sat on her bed.

"Okay I'm back talk J" she said.

"Ok it all started on Monday when Britney came to spend some time with me".

"Oh god here we go again" Jen says.

"C'mon on Jen you have to listen you're my best friend" Justin says

"Ok I'm listening continue" she says.

"Ok well while Britney and I went out lunch one day we started talking about that were never spend that much time together and other stuff".
"What other stuff" Jen says.

"Well that when we all hang out togethershe thinks that I do not spend enough time with her when you're around".

"What"? Jen says "you do not spend enough time with her that's crap". "You see her more than me now because I have school and when I come to visit you I think you spend more with her than you do with me"."

"Yeah I know I told her that and she takes it all out on me all the time that I do not spend time with her and she even blame's you sometimes for it and me".

"Me"? "What did I ever do to her all I ever do is be nice and you does she forget you have other people to hang out with besides her?" I mean what do the guys think of her saying stuff like that to you"?

"Well they all said to me that I not talk to her for a couple of days or hang out with them and see how she feels when I do hang out with her".

"What do you think I should do Jen"?

"I would talk to her first and see if you two have to work it out if not I would do what the guys said"?

"Ok thanks Jen".

"Sure no problem".

"So how is the tour going"?

"Good the fans have been great every night and it feels good to be back on the road and the guys and I are having a great time together".

"How's college life? Still A Virgin?" Justin said laughing.

"Justin Timberlake how dare you ask me that you know I would tell you if I lost my virginity and since how often do we talk about your sex life? Very rarely". "And by the way school is good" Jen said.

"Listen Jen I hate to cut you short but I have to get going to sound check. Thanks for the advice and see ya in a couple days on tour good luck writing your term papers".

"Yeah see ya in a couple days good luck talking to Britney". Jen says.

"Ok bye "Justin says.

"Ok J have a good show tonight bye".
Chapter 3 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 3

A couple of days later Jen was coming off a plane that landed in Phoenix Arizona where she would meet the guys on tour and stay with them for a month.

Once she got off the plane Lonnie Justin's bodyguard greeted her.

"Hey Lonnie how have been?"

"Good Justin and the guys are the hotel".

When Jen and Lonnie got to the hotel Lonnie took Jen up took the hotel room where she would be staying. After she unpacked her things she called her other best friend Katie and her parents to tell them that she arrived ok.

As soon as she got off the phone she heard a knock at the door. When she answered the door it was Justin.

"Hey Justin", Jen says and gives him a hug.

"Hey Jen I have missed you" he says.

"I missed you too" she says.

"So how are things with Britney".

"Ok she's out shopping right now".

"Oh cool so what do you wanna do now since we do not have soundcheck till 4:00 we have about four hours to spend with each other".

"How about we go out lunch first and then we can comeback and hang outwith everybody else".

"Ok that sounds good" Justin said.

After Jen and Justin come back from lunch. Britney is back. When Britney and Jen see each other they say hi to each other. When the guys come in Jen gives them each a hug.

Joey says "Jen girl it's about time you have come to see us".

"I know I know but I am finished with school for the summer and do not have to go back until September".

"That's cool" Lance says.

The next week while the guys are doing a press conference Jen is in her room reading a book and she here's a knock at the door. When she opens it she says

"Britney what are you doing here"?

"Well I figured since no one else was around I figured we could talk".

"Okay sure".

"Ok well Justin and I are having relationship problems".

"What type of problems"?

"Well we never have had fun as much as we used and we do not see each other that much because of our hectic schedules and we do not have that much in common anymore"

"I know but my advice to you would be to talk to Justin and work things out".

"Thanks Jen and sorry that I told Justin that he spends too much time with you".

"You're welcome and thanks". "Bye Jen".

"Bye Britney"

Later when Justin comes back Jen says

"Britney came to talk to me about your relationship and the problem you're having"

"I know she told me"

After the show that night Justin goes in to his hotel room he sees Britney and Wade Robison making out on the bed.
Chapter 4 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 4


When Justin sees Britney and Wade making out on the bed he says

” Britney what are you doing”.

“ Um nothing”

" It does not look nothing”

“ I think I’ll leave now,” Wade says

“ Call me later” Britney says as Wade is going out the door.

“What’s going on Britney huh why are you kissing Wade behind my back he’s our ex-chorographer”. “ I know but I like him more as a friend now”

“ I do not even want to listen to you Britney you have been cheating on me behind my back the last couple of weeks”

"Yes I have I’m sorry Justin but I do not love you anymore”

“ Sorry is not going to cut it pack your things and get out of life we are over”

"Ok goodbye Justin it was fun while it lasted”

After Britney leaves Justin goes down to Jen’s room and knocks on the door. When Jen hears the door knocking and answers it.

“ Justin what are you doing here what’s the matter?’’

“I just broke up with Britney”

“ What why happened?”

" Well when the show ended and I came back to my hotel room and found Britney and Wade making out on the bed”

“ Oh Justin I’m sorry” she says and gives him a hug.

“It Just wasn’t meant to be I guess”

“Yeah I know but she was my first real love”

" I know but look you will find the girl that you will spend the rest of your life soon though”.

“Yeah I guess but every girl I have been with has cheated me and was not sorry about it”

“ Yeah I have not had any luck with guys either because all of the guys I have been with just wanted sex and I am totally against it because I want to have sex with someone that I have been with for awhile and loves me for me”

“ Man Jen you are sure about what you want don’t you”

"Yes I am"

" Well I’ll leave alone so you can get some sleep”

“Ok Goodnight Justin”

“ Hey Jen”

“ Yeah”

“ Can I sleep in here with you tonight?”

“ Sure come on in “

Justin lays in the bed next Jen and says “ Night Jen”

“ Night Justin”.

The next morning Lance is knocking on Jen’s door.

“ Hey Lance what’s up” Have you seen Justin he was not his room last night”

"Yeah he slept in here last night because he broke up with Britney last night and did not want to be alone”

“Oh thanks I heard but can you tell him we are going out to breakfast soon”

“Sure”


“ Bye Jen thanks”.


When Justin comes out of the bathroom he says “ Good Morning sleep well?”

"Yeah are you ok after about what happened yesterday”

"Yeah but I guess I am going single to the American Music Awards now”

" So what does it matter you are officially single now”?

“ I know but can I ask you something?”

“Sure”

“ Well you be my date to the awards?”

“ I don’t know Justin I mean people will ask us if were dating”?

" I know but I need you to help me deal with the press'’?

:Ok fine I’ll go but I need a dress?”

“ No problem I’ll send my mom with you”.

“ Ok”.

“Listen I’ll see you later ok Bye Jen”.

“Bye Justin.

After Justin left Jen called Katie to tell her what was going on.
Chapter 5 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 5


Jen dialed Katie’s number and Katie answered the phone. “ Hello” Katie said.


“ Hey Katie it’s Jen"

“ Hey Girl how’s it going out there on the road”.

“ Not so Good”

“ Why what happened?’’

“ Justin caught Britney cheating on him with there ex choragpher Wade Robison”.

“ Oh tell Justin I feel sorry for him”.

“ Ok I well anyway he broke up with her”.

“Oh so what did you do when he told you?”

“ Well I told him that maybe she was not the girl for you I mean you have the rest of you life to find the right girl for you” Jen says.

“ Yeah that’s true and isn’t this the third girl to cheat on him”?

Yep all of his girlfriends have cheated on him”.

“ That Sucks”.

“Also Justin decided that he wanted to sleep with me because he did not want to sleep alone in his room because that is where he found Britney and Wade making out”.

“ Oh my god Jen you had sex with Justin you go girl”.
NO I did not have sex with him and believe me if I did lose my virginity I would tell you”

“Ok just checking” Katie says.

“Anyway Justin said that he needs a date to go to the American music awards with him and he asked me to go with him”

“Oh my god Jen what did you say”

I said no at first because I was afraid that the press would think that I am his girlfriend which I am not but I decided to go because he needed me to help him deal with the press”.

“ That’s great that you are going to support him”. “Do you have a dress yet?”

“When are the awards?”

The awards are not until three weeks and no I do not have a dress”.

“ Oh wow I am going to come see you in two weeks anyway”.

"Yeah I know wanna come help me pick out a dress with Justin’s Mom and I”.
"
Sure I would love too”.

“Listen Katie I have to go now but I’ll talk to you before you come see us ok”

“ Bye Jen”

“Bye Katie”.

While the guys and Jen are eating breakfast JC says

“ How are you doing Justin”

“I’m alright but guess who’s coming to the American music awards me” Justin said as he pointed Jen.

“ Alright cool you nervous” Chris asks.

“ No I am just going to support Justin”.
Chapter 6 by justinsgurl83
Two weeks later in Las Vegas, It is the Challenge for the Children Event. The first day the guys are just playing games for fun. After the games they all go back to the hotel.

When they get back to the hotel Justin goes to knock on Jen’s door.

“Hey”

“Hi Jen what are you up to?

” Not much watching TV”

“ Cool listen want to go swimming since we have not seen eachother the last couple of days”

“ Sure let me get my bathing suit on”

“Ok I’ll be back in five minutes”

Five minutes later Justin came back to Jen’s room and they left to go in the pool. When they got down to the pool they were the only ones there because N’sync wanted privacy.

As soon as Jen and Justin get there Justin jumps right into the pool.


While Justin is in the pool he says “C’mon in the waters great”.


“ Ok I’m coming jeez”


When Justin sees Jen in her bathing suit, which is a bikini, he says “ My god you look hot”.


“ Thanks Justin”

“ so do you like being single”.

“ Not really it feels weird” Justin says as he splashes Jen.

“ Why you little jerk”.

Jen splashes him back and he ducks underwater and stays under there for at least two minutes.

“ Justin this isn’t funny anymore come up now”


“ Justin”

Then she felt a pair of two strong arms around her.

“ Justin that was not funny I thought you had drowned”

“ What would you do if I was drowning?”

“ I would pull you of the pool and give you mouth to mouth"

“ Jen you are such a good friend”

“ Thank you Justin”

“ You’re welcome”

Later after Justin comes back from swimming with Jen. He gets ready for bed and then here’s a knock on the door.

“ Hey JC what’s up”

“ I saw you down at the pool with Jen”

“ Yeah so she’s my best friend I’m aloud to hang with her”

“ I know but when I saw you put your arms around here you kept your arms around her longer than she thought you would and you seemed happy”

“ Yeah and”

“ I think that you maybe you love her and when I say love her I mean in love with her”

“ I’m not in love with her JC she’s my best friend”.

After Jen gets ready for bed she calls Katie tell found out what time she will pick her up at the airport tomorrow.

“ Hey Katie what time does your flight get in tomorrow?”

“ Um 2:00pm you’re coming to pick me up right?”

“ Yeah by the way Justin and I have been spending time together since he broke up with Britney”

“ That’s cool” “ Yeah oh yeah while we were swimming he put his arms around me and scared me”

“So what’s wrong with that”

“ He kept them around me longer’

“ Jen I think Justin did not mean told hold you that long’

“ I know I over reacted”

"Yeah you do sometimes listen I have to finish packing but I’ll see you tomorrow ok”

“ ok bye.
Chapter 7 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 7

The next day Jen is on her way to the airport to pick up Katie. When Katie comes off the gate and sees Jen they hug.

“ I missed you Jen”

“ I missed you too”

“So when are we going shopping for your dress since the awards are tomorrow”

“ Um after we check you into the hotel we will go shopping”

“ Ok”

After Jen checks Katie into the hotel they go into their hotel room.

“ Wow you have such a nice hotel room”

“ Yeah I know it’s nice to have roommate for a couple of weeks”

“ How’s Justin doing”?

“He’s been good he has been spending a lot of time with the guys and I”

. “ So where are they?”

“ They are all at rehearsals for the show tomorrow”.

Later on there is a knock on their hotel room

“ I’m coming”

“ Hi Jen, Katie”

“ Hi Mrs. Harless” Katie says.

“ Hi Lynn how are you”

“ I’m good ready to go look for a dress Jen”

“ Yeah let’s go"

The first two stores they go in Jen only looked good in one dress that she liked.

The third store they go into Katie says “ What kind of dress are you looking for?”

“Um it doesn’t matter what color it is, I do not want it to be strapless and I do not want my boobs, cleavage and butt hanging out”.


“ Ok how about this one” Lynn says

“ Ok I’ll try it on”

After Jen comes out of the dressing room Katie says, “ Jen you look gorgeous”

“ Thanks I like this dress a lot but I saw other ones I want to try on too”

After trying on three more dresses Jen decided on the second dress she tried on. The dress is blue and has sparkles across the bottom of it.

“ Now that wasn’t so bad was it” Lynn says

“ It was ok but next time I still want at least one of you to come with me”

Meanwhile at rehearsals Lance says to Justin

“ What’s wrong with you today is something on your mind?”

“ Yeah but can you call all of the guys over here for a second”

“ Sure guys can you come over here Justin needs to tell us something important”

All of the guys come over and Justin says "

Guys I’m in love with someone”

“ Who is it” Chris says

“ You guys know here pretty well and see her a lot too”

“ It’s Jen isn’t it” JC says.

“ Yep”

“ I told you were falling in love with her when did you finally realize it”

“ I realized it after I broke up with Britney but I just kept denying it because I did not want to believe that I love my best friend”

“ When are you going to tell her?” Joey says

“ When I can a moment alone with her at some point tomorrow I’ll probably tell her after we get back from the awards tomorrow”
Chapter 8 by justinsgurl83
The next day it is the day of the American Music Awards. While the guys are at last minute rehearsals Katie and Lynn are helping Jen get ready. Later while Jen is getting ready Lynn says
“ Are you nervous or excited”


“A little bit of both”

Later after Jen has her hair done Katie and Lynn say “ you gorgeous”

“ Thanks now where is Justin at?”


As soon as Jen said that she hears a knock on the door and Lynn answers it.

“ Hi mom is Jen ready?”

“ Yep Jen come on out"

When Jen comes out Justin says

“ Jen you’re beautiful and stunning”

“ Thanks you look handsome as well”

“ I got to take a picture of this” Katie says


“ Katie we do not need a picture there will pictures all over the T.V tomorrow anyway”


“ C’mon Jen just one picture” Justin says.


“ Ok fine”


After they get there picture taken Justin says

"Mom can I tell you something really important outside in the hallway”
So Justin and Lynn go out into the hallway

“ What is it?”
“ Well ever since I broke up with Britney I have falling in love with someone else”


“ Oh honey I’m happy for you who is it?”


“ It’s Jen” Lynn says, “ When are you going to say to her I love you”


“ Tonight at some point”

After Lynn and Justin finish-talking go back into the room


“ Ok Jen it’s time to go “


“ Ok bye Katie watch for me on T.V.”


“Ok I well bye Jen”


When Jen and Justin get downstairs they get into the limo with the other guys and their dates.

“ Hi Jen you look gorgeous”
“ Thanks Kelly so do you’’

Kelly is Joey’s girlfriend.

When the limo stops in front of Staples Center the guys get out and have there pictures taking on the red carpet.


One of the reporters asks Justin “ who is your date”.
Justin says this is my best friend Jen”


Once they get to their seats and the show starts Jen says “Justin thanks for taking me here tonight”.

Of course the first award presented is best pop group and N’sync wins.

After the awards show the rest of the guys went to the pressroom while Justin and Jen headed out to the limo.


Once they are in the limo Justin says “ Jen I have something important to you’’.


“ Ok what is it?”


“ Ever since I broke up with Britney I have fallen in love with someone else and that someone is you Jen I love you”.
Chapter 9 by justinsgurl83

Chapter 9


Jen just stared at him with a blank face.

" Say something Jen"


" Justin did you just say that you loved me"

" Yeah Jen I did and I will say it again I love you"

" I love you too Justin" she says with confidence.

" When did you realize you were in love me?"

" After I broke up with Britney but I did not want to believe that I was falling in love with my best friend"

" Justin I"

" Jen shut up for a second" he says and grabs the side of her face and kisses her.

" That was nice can you kiss me again"

" Sure" They kiss again but this time more passionate.

" Justin what if we do not work out as a couple and we ruin our friendship" He takes her hands in his  and says
" Jen we will make our relationship work and we will still be best friends but we will be lovers instead "


" I hope so because I have one more semester of school till I graduate to become a teacher"

" I know and I will be I with you when you graduate"

" Ok"

" Don't you have a party to go to"

" Yeah are you going to come with me"?


" No I want to go back to the hotel I'm tired and I do not want the press to find out about us yet"

" Ok I will probably tell the press that you're my girlfriend now'' he says and kisses her forehead

" Who says I'm your girlfriend?"

" Well I will ask you now Jen Holden will you be my girlfriend?"

" I would love to has you as my boyfriend Justin Timberlake" she says and kisses him.

" I can't wait to get out of this dress and put something comfortable on"  Justin is staring at her with a smile.

" What"


" That's what I love about you you just want to go back being yourself" he says and kisses her again.

As the limo is pulling up to the hotel Jen says

" Goodnight Justin I love you and have fun tonight"


" I love you too and I'll come by you're room later when I get back"

"Ok night Justin" she says as she walking into the hotel and gives him another quick kiss.

Chapter 10 by justinsgurl83

Chapter 10

When Jen got back to into her hotel room Katie says, “ How was it”

“ It was great and I am now not single anymore”

“ Who did you hook up with”?

“ Justin I am now officially his new girlfriend”

“ Finally Jen I knew you and Justin would officially become more than best friends’'

“ Why did you always think that"

" Because Jen you guys are bestfriends and most

end up getting together and married"

" Woah don't think that far ahead Katie and why would he pick me out of all the girls he can have"

" Because he's known you forever"

" Yeah I guess so for now" Jen says

“ So give me the details when did he tell you he loved you and all?”

“ Well after they did press we went back to the limo and he said Jen I love you and I was shocked at first but then I thought what could go wrong and then  I said I love you too and he kissed me and by the way he is a great kisser"

“ How long has he been in love with you”?

“ Ever since he broke up with Britney and I have been I was love with him for awhile now but I never told you because I wanted to keep it secret”

“ That’s ok I understand when did he ask you to be his girlfriend same time"?

“ Yep and then we said goodnight to each other and here I am”

“ That’s so sweet when is he gonna tell the fans?”

“ I don't know I'm sure they will figure it out eventally"


When Justin arrives at the after party he finds the guys and says “ Jen and I are officaly a couple"


“ Told you Jen loved you now when are you going to tell the press? Joey says

“ You know I don't know”

I am glad you are with Jen because you too know each other very well,” JC says 

Later after the party when Justin gets back to the hotel he talks to his mom and says “ Jen is my new girlfriend now”

Lynn says, “ That’s great honey I hope you too stay together”.

" Me too I love her so much and could see myself with her forever"

After he finishes talking to his mom Justin knocks on Jen’s door “ hi J how was the party”

“ Good did I wake you?” he says

“ No I wanted to talk to you about my rules in a relationship”. She says and kisses him.

" Oh great here we go" he says starcastily

" Shut up Justin"

“  Do you want to take it slow because I am perfectly fine with that”

“ Yes because I do not want do sleep with you yet”

“ I understand that listen since we are a couple now can we share the same bed?”

“ Sure ”

“ Actually we can sleep in my room if you want I will not try anything on you”

” Ok let me bring a change of clothes, pajamas and a toothbrush and I’ll be right back” she says and disappers into the bathroom



“ I just saw Justin leaving are you sharing the same bed”? Katie says

“ Yep I am gonna sleep in his room now” Jen says as she is grabbing her stuff”

“ Ohh Jen let me know how the sex is"

" In your dreams Katie we're not going to bang eachother"

Ok goodnight Jen"

“ Goodnight Katie”

When Jen comes into Justin’s room he is already in bed and is only wearing a pair of boxers.


She gets in the left side of the bed next to Justin and wraps her arms around his body.

“ Goodnight Jen I love you" he says and gives her a kiss.

“ Love you too Justin”

Chapter 11 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 11

The morning Jen wakes up in Justin’s arms and looks over at Justin who is awake and says “ Good Morning Jen”

“ Good Morning Justin” and they kiss

“ I like waking up with you by my side”

“ I do too but when I have to leave in a couple of weeks you have to get used to staying by yourself”

“ I know Jen but listen will you please go out on a date tonight you do not have to get dressed up"

“ Ok that’s fine with me what are we going to do”

“ Dinner and we will comeback here afterwards” he says and gives her a long passionate kiss

“ C’mon J we have to get up and get on the bus with everyone else"

“ Ok I’m coming Jen”

After they get ready Jen and Justin meet everybody else on the bus. When they get on the bus, which they are sharing with Lance and Katie.

“ Hey guys sleep well,” Lance says

“ Yeah but I told him when Katie and I leave in a couple of weeks he will have the bed all to himself”

“ I know Jen but I will miss you soo much I wish you could stay”

“ I know Justin but do you not want me to become a teacher after next semester”

“ Yes I do”

“ You what’s weird” Lance says

“ What” Jen, Justin and Katie say

“ That Jen and Justin are best friends and are dating now”

“ Yeah if you think about you to are perfect for each otherand just took forever to get together” Katie says

“ Thanks we are going on our first date tonight” Jen says and kisses Justin as he wraps his arms around her
Chapter 12 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 12
When Jen is deciding what to wear Katie comes in and says " What are you going to wear Jen"" Were just going down to the resturant besides I don't have to look great for Justin"" Yes you do Jen what about makeup"" No he said casual and besides were going late and the media won't bother us"
 At the hotel restaurant for Jen says “ J did you ever think that we would end up becoming a couple?” as she holds on to his hand across the table

“ Well yes and no because I did not want to ruin our friendship” he says and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

After they come back from dinner Jen says how are going to make this relationship work when we both go back to our jobs”

“ Jen relax we will make this work ok I love you”

“ I love you too it's just that i'll miss you alot" shesays as they walk back to there hotel room" I'll miss you too but I have had a long distance realtionship before" " I know but still we will still see each other once every couple of months"" No we won't I will make an effort to come see you Jen or maybe you can come and see me"" yeah that't true too" she says as she wraps her arms around him

The next week the guys are in Memphis because they have a show there.

“ Jen you coming to my house to see my family with the rest of us”

“ Yeah after I schedule my classes online for next semester with Katie”

“ Ok see you in a little bit” Justin says as he gives her a quick kiss.

Later on when they all get to Justin’s house Justin’s brothers Steven and Jonathan.

When they see Jen they say, “ Jen how are you?”

“ I’m good did Justin tell you the news” she says as she gives them a hug

“ What news?”

“ Well guys Jen is my girlfriend now”

“ Cool  Steven says Later on Justin's mom pulls him aside and says" I never would have of thought you and Jen would be together but you both look really happy"" I am I love her and she makes me happy"
 
After dinner Jen says to Katie “ready to go back to the hotel”

“ Yeah we have to get ready to pack for the next city anyway”

“ Justin Katie and I leaving to go back to the hotel just to have a girls night in ok”

“ Ok the other guys are coming back later ok I’ll see you girls in the morning ok”

“ Ok bye Justin Love you” Jen says and kisses him

After they leave Justin’s grandma says, “ You guys look so happy together”

“ Thanks I am glad everybody is gald  we are together I love her so much I do not know what I would do without her”

Lynn says “ So I heard you and Jen stay in a hotel room together” she says with a questionable look

“ Mom relax we have not slept together and besides if I made a move on Jen she would flip”" Justin don't let Jen get away and don't scare her off"" Mom I won't relax"

When Jen and Katie get back to the hotel ‘ Katie says how you slept with him yet”

“ No god Katie we've only just begun dating”. Jen says
Chapter 13 by justinsgurl83

Two weeks later the night before Jen and Katie leave they spend time with the guys. After they all hang out Jen is staying the night in Justin’s room.

“ Well I am all packed for tomorrow morning “

“ Jen I do not want you to leave I love you too much”

“ I know Justin but after this semester I’ll be known as Miss Holden when I become a teacher for first grade”

“ That’s going to be weird when you are a teacher because you will be teaching little kids now”

“ So I teach Jonathan and Steven stuff but not school stuff” Jen says and gives Justin a long passionate kiss

As they are kissing Jen says, “ My back is killing me”

“ How about I give you a massage”

“ Ok sure”

Jen lies down on the bed  and removes her shirt and Justin runs his hands up and down her back.

“ That feels good J’’ she says as he is kneading the muscles in her back. 

When he is done they are making out and one of Justin’s hands start to pull down one of her bra straps.

When Jen feels his hands on her breasts  she says

 “ Ok J we have to stop”

“ Why Jen”

“ Because you know why ”

“ Jen we've been together for two months and it's killing me not to have sex  ”

“ Sorry J but i'm not ready"

" But Jen come on it's starting to get old"

“ Fine you feel that way then go screw another girl then ” she says putting on her shirt

" No Jen I will not do that because I love you"

" Okay then if you can't deal with what I want then I think we should breakup" she then slams door and walks out of Justin's hotel room leaving Justin just standing ans staring at the door waiting for to come back.

When Jen returns to Katie's room she has tears runnig down her face.

" What happend Jen?" Katie asks

" I think Justin and I broke up because i won't have sex with him yet"

" Oh Jen i'm sure he was just upset and did not mean it"

" Yes he did mean it Katie and he said he does not want to wait around for me"

Just then Justin comes in the door and Katie leaves them alone for a minute.

" Jen we need to talk" he says and sits on the floor next to her.

" I'm sorry Jen  I should respect your morals"

" I'm sorry to J I overeacted a little bit"

" Yeah I guess I should get used to it since you know you overacting since we will be in a realtionship"

" You mean you're not breaking up with me?"

" No of course not you me happy and I love you" he says wrapping his arms around her

" I love you too"  and they kiss

Then Katie comes back in and says

" I guess your back together now"

" Yes we are we just had a fight that's all" Justin says

The next day Justin comes with Jen and Katie to the airport. After Justin says goodbye to Katie she goes on the plane and says to Jen " I'll leave you two alone"

" I'll miss you Jen"

" I will too and I will call you when we get home"

" Okay I love you Jen" he says hugging her

" I  love you too" she says and kisses him and then boards her plane

 

Chapter 14 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 14

When Jen and Katie get back to there apartment the first thing they do is unpack and Jen calls her family to say that she is home okay.

Then Jen calls Justin’s cell phone and says

“ Hey J it’s me just to let know Katie and I got home safely ok bye”

A month later school has started again for Jen and Katie. While Jen is having lunch one day a girl named Taylor in her class comes up to her and says

“ How’s Justin doing?”

“ Fine he and the guys are finishing the last show of the celebrity tour in Orlando Florida tonight and then he is taking a break for awhile”

“ Cool listen do you want to come with Katie and I to go see a movie tonight”

“ No thanks I think I’ll stay in tonight besides ER is on tonight and you know I cannot miss it”

“ Ok we will come by and hang out later" Taylor says

Later on that night after Taylor and Katie come back from the movie the phone rings and Jen picks it up and says
“ Hello”

“ Hey how’s my girlfriend doing”

“ Justin hi glad the tour is over?”

“ Kind of I’ll miss seeing the fans and all but I get a little break now”

“ Cool I miss you and just so you know my classes are doing great and I have a four day weekend coming up soon”

“ cool are you going home to see your parents and family?

“ Yep”

“ Listen maybe I will come to see you next week since it’s out two month anniversary”

“ Sure listen I have to go now because ER is on and it is a
really great episode so far”

“ Ok sorry I know that is your favorite show I love you and i'll call you when I am coming to see you next week ok “

“ Ok I love you too bye”

“ Was that Justin” Taylor asks

“ Yep he’s going to come here next week since it is our two month anniversary”

“ Awe I can’t wait to meet him” Taylor says
Chapter 15 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 15

Five months later Jen is getting ready to graduate college. While she is getting ready she says “ I cannot believe Justin will not be here on my graduation day”

“ I know honey but you will see him soon” Jen’s mom Mary says

During the ceremony Justin comes and sits down by his mom and Jen’s family

“ Hi Justin good time to come now because Jen is about to get her name called” Katie says

“Jennifer Holden” Dean Murray said

When Jen got up to get her diploma she heard Justin scream “ Yeah Jen”

After the ceremony everybody congratulates Jen and then she runs right into Justin arms and Justin spins her around and gives him a long passionate kiss.

“ What are you here J I thought that you could not make it “

“ I know but I wanted to surprise you and I have not seen you in since last month”

Later when they all go back to Jen’s apartment they have a party.

“ Justin how’s your solo album coming” Jen’s Grandpa asks
“ Good hopefully it will be out during November”

Later after everybody leaves except Jen’s parents Katie and Taylor.

Justin and Jen go into her room to talk when everybody leaves,

“ Justin I want to talk to you about something”

“ Sure what is it?”

“ I’m going to my grandparents summer house next week and I was wondering if you would like to come with me since you have never been up there"?

“ Sure who else is going?”

“ My parents and grandparents”

“ Ok cool” and they kiss.

“ Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I got a job as a student teacher a couple of hours away from my parents summer house in California”

“ Oh Jen I’m so proud of you that means you will only be a couple of hours away  and you will be closer to me”

“ Yep we can spend more time together” she says and they kiss very passionately.

After they finish talking they go to sleep.
Chapter 16 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 16

The next week Jen and Justin get to the Pocono’s. They got there by flying on Justin’s private plane and rented a car at the airport. Jen’s parents could not go because something came up at Jen’s dad’s work and her grandparents decided not to go.

“ This it Sunshine Lane” Jen says as they pull onto the lane.

“ This is a nice house Jen care do give me a tour’?

“ Sure here is the dining room and kitchen then there’s the two bedrooms in the back, right here is the living room and the bathroom is right around the corner”

“ Thanks so what bedroom to you want to sleep in”?

“ Does not matter” she says and they kiss.

When they come back from food shopping and then go to dinner after they come back from dinner Justin says

“ Why are driving this road called Linden Loop again”

“ Because we are deer hunting which is a name I came up when I was little and it means that we look for deer on this road the one time my family and I even saw a bear”

“ Cool let’s go look at some deer” Justin says

The next day they go to Callie’s candy kitchen, callie’s pretzel factory and Claws and Paws.

Later that night in bed Justin has his arms tightly around Jen while they are just cuddling

“ Jen its so peace and quiet here now I see why you love this place so much”

“ Yeah you can thank my grandparents for finding this house”

“ Since tomorrow is our last day here what do you want to do since it is our last full day here?

“ How about we go over to camelback and go on a little hike”

“ Sure that sounds fine” And then they kiss each other good night.

After they come back they go out dinner and start to pack because they are leaving tomorrow.

On there last night there in bed Justin says “ Jen we have been together for eight months now and I love you and I asked your parents about it and they said it was fine so basically what I am saying is Jen will you move in with me?”

Chapter 17 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 17

“ J did you just ask me to move in you?”

“ Yes I did and I am serious about it’’

“ Uh can I give a answer tomorrow”

“ Okay I figured you say that because I know how you are anyway”

“ Thanks for listening J” she says and kisses him

The next day on the plane ride back to California Jen says “ Justin I have an answer for you now”

“ Ok what is it “

“ My answer is yes I will move in with you”

“ Ok when do you want to have your stuff at my house”

“ In a couple of weeks”

“ Ok not a problem so I guess I will have to make room for your stuff in my room then” he says as he kisses her.

When they get back Jen talks to Katie and says “ Guess what Justin asked me to move in with him and I said yes”

“ Jen that’s great but now I am going to be lonely without you here”

“ I know that but I am sure Taylor would love to have you as a roommate since she is looking for one”

“ Ok thanks Jen when are you moving in?”

“ In a couple of weeks listen I have to go call my parents now okay”

“ Okay” Katie says

“ Mom hi it’s Jen”

“ Hi how was you trip with Justin did he ask you the question he asked us?

“ Yes and I said yes I will move in with him in a couple of weeks”?

“ That’s great honey listen I have to go but I will tell your father and everybody what you said ok”

“ Ok bye”

“ What did Taylor say Katie?”

“ She said that she will move in here with me”

“ Cool what did she say when you told her I am moving out”

“ She is happy for you”

“ Cool”

Meanwhile at Justin’s house he calls the guys and says the Jen is moving in with him and they are all happy for him.

Then he calls his mom.

“ Hi mom its Justin”

“ Jen and I are moving in together”

“ Honey that’s great want me to inform the rest of the family?”

“ Yes and she is moving in a couple of weeks”

“ Ok let keep me posted ok I have to go now”

“ Bye Mom”

Then Justin calls and says that everybody is happy that going to live together.
Chapter 18 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 18

A couple weeks later Jen is back school and Justin has gone back into the studio.

While Justin is leaving the studio Britney is waiting outside for him.

“ Hey J how have you been?”

“ Britney what are you doing I told I never wanted to see you or hear from you again”

“ I know but I miss you and was wondering if you want to go out somewhere”

“ Britney I do no want to be with you again don’t you get it I’ve been with Jen now for almost a year and I love her so much”

“ So you can still have a little fun with me”

“ No I cannot not Britney I would never cheat on her either ”

“ Fine but if you ever get tired of Jen you know who to call ” she says as she walks away.

As soon as he gets in the car he calls Chris since the other guys are not home and tells him about his encounter with Britney.

“ Man Justin she probably wants you because no other guys want to be with her” Chris says

“ Yeah listen tell the other guys what happened and I will see you in a couple of days at the awards”

“ Ok bye”

Later Justin arrives at Jen’s apartment and knocks on the door.

“ Hey J what’s the matter?”

“ I ran into Britney in the parking lot at the studio and she tried to get me back but I told her I love you too much”

“ Aw that’s sweet” she says and kisses him

“ Just to let you know you can bring your stuff over anytime now”

“ Ok next week I’ll move in”
Chapter 19 by justinsgurl83
Author's Notes:

Please Review!

Chapter 19

A couple of days later while Jen is sitting reading lesson plans for the next week Taylor comes over and says “ Wow You and Justin have been together for almost a year right?”

“ Yeah it will be a year in two weeks”

“ how's the sex?”

“ Will we haven't had sex yet"


“ Why"


“ Because I am a virgin and Justin respects my morals"

Later after Taylor leaves Justin comes over and they watch a movie.

The movie they watch is City Of Angels.

“ Jen can this movie get any more boring”

“ J be quiet you said you wanted to watch a movie of my choice and I picked this”

During the sex scene Jen fast forward right through it.

“ Jen why did you do that”

“ Because I wanted too ok and I get uncomfortable watching it”

“ Jen relax sorry I asked”

After the movie was over Jen says “ Justin why are you with me”

“ What Jen you know the real me and I love you”

“ Yeah but look at me you can have any girl in the world and you pick your best friend and i'm not that pretty and i'm not as skinny as the other women you have dated in the past”

“ Jen that’s the part of the reason I fell in love with you you’re different’’ he says and they start to passionately kiss.

While they are kissing Justin starts to lean Jen back down on the couch and runs his hands up and down her back.

A few minutes later he starts to snake his hands up her shirt and massage her breasts through her bra.

“ Justin we have to stop okay” she says as she removes his hands from her shirt.

" Why Jen"

" Because I feel uncomtrable and have never been touched like that before by a man"

" Jen you know how long I have gone without sex?"

" Yeah ever since you and I got together"

" It's frustating to me to keep cool  around you because I have never gone this long without sex"

" I know and I'm sorry"

" When your ready you'll let me know right?"

" Yes"

" I love you Jen" he says and kisses her

" I love you too"

Chapter 20 by justinsgurl83
Author's Notes:
Please Review!

Chapter 20

A week later when drives over to Justin’s house and brings all of her stuff with her. When Justin opens the door and sees Jen he says “ hey babe”

“ Hey Justin” Jen says and gives him a kiss

“ Jen go right ahead and unpack your stuff in my room ok”

“ Ok” she says and takes her stuff upstairs.

Later on after dinner Jen says J I am going to go up and get my pj’s on”

“ Ok I’ll be right up”

When Jen enters Justin’s room it has rose petal’s all over the room and the bed.

When Jen sees Justin she gives him a big kiss on the lips and says “ When did you do this?”

“ While you were getting dressed in the other room for dinner I did it”

“Thanks Justin I love you happy anniversary.

“ I love you too. He says and gives her a kiss on the lips and goes back downstairs.

Later on when he comes back upstairs he looks for Jen and cannot find her but when he goes into there bedroom and finds Jen in the bed with nothing but a sheet covering her and she is holding a condom in her hand.

" Jen are you naked under there and why" he says sitting next to her on the bed.

" Because I'm ready" she says and removes his shirt.


“ Jen do you want to stop now because I will not push you any further if you do not want to”

“ Justin I am ready to have sex with you” she says as he starts to kiss her neck

“ You’re sure Jen because we not have to do it tonight you know”

“ I know Justin c’mon we have been together for a year now okay” she says and then grabs his face and kisses him and puts her hand down to the zipper of his pants

Later on after they make love Jen rest’s her head on Justin’s chest and Justin has his arms wrapped around her naked body.

“ Justin thanks for being gentle with me”

“ No problem you okay now”

“ Yeah I’m fine” she says and kisses  him

" Can we do it again J but can I be on top this time?"

" Of course Jen" and he flips her over so that she is on top of him.

Chapter 21 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 21

The next morning when Justin wakes up he looks over at the empty spot to look for Jen but she is not there. So he gets out of bed and puts on a pair of boxers.

When he gets downstairs in living room to find Jen sitting on the couch in a bathrobe reading a newspaper.

“ Hey J good morning it’s about time you woke up” she says and gives him a kiss on the lips as he sits down.

“ How you were not in bed when I woke up”

“ Because I felt like getting up and you know I am a early riser”

“ Yeah I know that I just wanted to have you in my arms for the first time”

“ I know but I was hungry too”

“ Jen do you regret about us making love last night?”

“ No it’s just that I lost my virginity to my best friend and I never thought it would happen’’

“ I didn’t either but I just have to tell you have that you are beautiful naked” he says and gives her a kiss on her forehead

“ Gee thanks Justin” she says laughing

While Justin is taking a shower Jen calls Katie and Taylor.

“ Hello” Katie says when she picks up the phone

“ Hey it’s me”

“ Hi Jen what’s up?”

“ Well Justin and I finally had sex last night”

“ Oh my god Jen how was it”

“ Fine we actually made love twice”

“ Oh Jen I am happy for you”

“ Listen I have to go but tell Taylor ok’’

“ Ok bye Jen”

“ Bye Katie”

When Justin comes downstairs he tells Jen he called the guys and told them what happened.

A couple of days later while Justin is out of town doing promoting his album Jen is out going for a walk. While she is crossing the street a drunk driver comes out of nowhere and hits her.
Chapter 22 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 22

While Justin is his limo on the way to a radio station in Seattle his cell phone rings.

“ Hello”

“ Justin it’s mom”

” Mom why are you upset what’s wrong”

“ Honey it’s Jen” she says trying not to cry

“ What happened to Jen mom”

“ She got hit by a car”

“ What is she okay she’s not dead right”

“ Justin I do not know what’s going on I am in the car with Jen’s parents right now”

“ Why Jen mom why we are so happy together and she’s the love of my life”

“ I know honey but just try to relax okay I’ll call you when I know what’s going on”

“ Ok bye”

When Jen’s parents get to the hospital they run into Taylor and Katie.

“ We have not heard anything either and we just got here”
Later on Dr. Ross comes out into the waiting room.

“ Hi I’m Dr. Amanda Ross I am taking care of your daughter Jennifer” she says and shakes everyone’s hand.

“ How is she” Jen’s father Mark says

“ Well we had to do surgery on her because we had to take her spline out.”

“ So she’s okay then right?” Taylor says

“ Yeah but she also has a broken foot”

“ Oh thank god can we go see her now” Jen’s mom Mary says

“Yes she’s in room number 732 but only a couple at a time okay”

“Okay thanks Dr.” Katie says

“ Your welcome I will come and check in on her every once in awhile okay”

“ Mark and Mary you guys can go up now I am going to call Justin”


When Justin hears his cell phone ringing he answers it.
“ Hello”

“ Hi hon it’s mom Jen is fine”

“ What’s the matter with her”

“ Well she has a broken foot and had her spleen taking out other than that she is fine”

“ Thank god listen the radio interview went fine and I am on my way up there now”

“ Okay see you when you get here”

“ Bye mom” he says and hangs up the phone.

Chapter 23 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 23

When Justin arrives at the hospital the first person he sees is Jen’s dad.

“ Hi Mr. Holden”

“ Hi Justin she’s doing fine and she’s awake her mother and I are going to come back later ok”

“ Ok I know what room it is ok”

” Ok bye Justin let me if anything changes”

When Justin sees Jen the first thing he says “ Jen how are you feeling”

“ Fine it hurts where I had surgery but my foot is okay because I am taking pain killers” she says and gives him a hug.

“ How long do you have to wear a cast on your foot now?”

“ A couple of weeks and I cannot walk around for that long either”

“ Just to let you I will be staying with my parents until I am better”

“ Ok that’s fine with me because I will be out promoting my album anyway”

“ Speaking of your album when do I get to listen to it?”

“ How about I bring up to you tomorrow when I come buy?”
“ Ok that’s fine with me” she says and gives him a kiss

The next day when Justin comes up to see her he brings a walk man and his cd.

“ Just to let you know my album is called Justified”

An hour later when Jen is done listening she says “ Justin you did a great job with it I think my favorite songs are Still On My Brain, Cry Me A River and Like I Love You”

“ Thanks just so you know that Like I Love You is the first single”

“ Cool let me guess Cry Me A River and Never Again are about Britney”

“ Yep because she did say she was not sorry and she did cheat on me”

A couple of days later Jen is released from the hospital Justin drives her home to her parents.

“ Welcome home honey” Jen’s mom says and hugs her
Later on when Justin is leaving Jen says I am going to miss you so much but I will be back when you are all better ok” he says and kisses passionately.

“ I love you call me everyday if you can ok”

“ Ok bye” he says and they kiss one last time.
Chapter 24 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 24

A couple of weeks later when Justin returns home the minute he sees Jen home in their house he drops his bags in the middle of the doorway and kisses her passionately.

“ Justin you’re finally home” she says and gives him another kiss

“ Yep until a couple days before my album comes out then I have to go to New York to do TRL, Teen People What’s Next Party and album release party"

“ Really school is closed all of that week can I come with you”

“ Sure I was going to ask you anyway”

“ Cool listen do you want to go see a movie tonight and go out to dinner”

“ Sure” he says

“ So is your foot all better”

“ Yep I am back to normal now”

When they come back from dinner and a movie Justin is just staring at Jen as they are watching TV.

“ What”

“ Nothing you’re just beautiful and I just thinking off how lucky I am to have you”

“ Shut up” she says and hits him in the thigh

“ Jen I am serious I love you to death” he says and kisses her

“ I love you too” she says and they kiss again

“ Well J I am going to bed now night”

“ I’m going to come to” he says as she is going up the stairs
While Justin is waiting for Jen to get ready for bed he gets undressed and gets in the bed.

When Jen gets in bed she “ I’m glad you’re home” she says and kisses him.
As they are kissing he says “ I love you and I do not want to lose you” he says and kisses down her body

“ You will never lose me J I’m your best friend and girlfriend”.
She says and continues kissing him.  And then she grabs a condom from the drawer on his side of the bed.

The next morning Justin is just staring down at her while she is sleeping. When Jen wakes up she says “good morning J”

“ Morning ready to have breakfast”

“ yes I am let’s go”

When Jen has left foe school Justin has gone out shopping. In the store he is at he says “ That’s the one” he says to the store clerk.
Chapter 25 by justinsgurl83

Chapter 25

A couple of weeks later Jen and Justin are on there way to New York. When they get there they check into the hotel room.

“ Jen I am going to TRL do you want to come with me?’’

“ Sure”

" Did you shave your head again Justin" she says running her fingers through his buzz cut.

" Yeah do you like it babe"

" Yes I love it I think it makes you look sexier"

" Thanks Jen" he says as he gives her a peck on the cheek.

When they get to TRL Justin sings Like I Love You and Cry Me A River.

After he sings Carson Daily interviews him.

Later after they finish on the way back to the hotel Jen says “ I love you for saying such sweet things about me”

“ I have to because you are my girlfriend and I love you very much”.

Later on they both go to the album release party and one of the reporters ask’s Justin “how long have you and Jen been dating?”

“ For a year “

When they get inside the party Jen says hello to all of the guys.

“ So Jen has our boy been treating you well” Lance says

“ Yes he has and we are doing great right J”

“ Yep I love her still” he says as he wraps his arms around Jen and kisses her.

When the get back to the hotel Justin says to Jen that he has to go out on tour in March over in England.

“ You go out on tour already your album just came out”

“ I know but it’s doing great already and I am going to tour the states all summer too”

“ That’s great I can tour with you all summer then”

“ Yep I wish you could come with me to England”

“ I do to but I have little kids to teach” she says and gives him a kiss

“ Jen since we are here you know Joey is in Rent on Broadway”

“ Yeah”

“ Well we are going to see him tomorrow night in the play”

“ Cool I have not been to a Broadway play anyway"
“ Cool” he says and kisses her again and they go to sleep.

Chapter 26 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 26

The next night Jen and Justin go to see Joey in Rent.

After the show is over they go backstage to see him.

“ Joey you did a great job” Jen says hugging him

“ Thank Guys” he says

On the way back to the hotel in the limo Jen says “ J do you ever think you would do Broadway”

“ Maybe sometime in the future I do not know but I would like to try it sometime”

“ I would love you too”

Later on when they get back to the hotel Jen says “ Justin do you have any fantasies that have not come true yet”

“ Yeah you wearing a sexy outfit to bed one night”

“ Really well may be I will surprise you one night”

When they arrive home Jen calls Katie and Taylor tell them she’s home.

“ Hi Katie it’s Jen”

“ Hey Jen how was New York”

“ Fine all of the guys are doing great and have the stuff going on”

“ Cool how was the album release party?”

“ Good we even saw Joey in Rent one night to”

“ I thought that Justin was did not have time to go”

“ Well we both went and Joey was great in it”

“ Cool are you going to miss Justin when he goes on goes on tour in January”

“ Of course I will he is my boyfriend and I love him”

“ So I saw your picture in the paper with Justin at the album releases party”

“ How did it come out"?

“ It came out good it’s weird seeing you everywhere now”

“ I know but that’s what you get fro being Justin Timberlake’s girlfriend”
Chapter 27 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 27

The next week Jen and Justin are sitting watching MTV News to see how Justin’s album is doing.

“ Wow my album came in at number 2 that’s good”

“ Yeah I am very proud of you I still can’t believe that the 8 mile soundtrack sold more than you did”

“ I know but I am just glad that I am even in the top 5”

When they go back to watching TV Justin runs upstairs to get the ring.
When he comes back he says “Jen I have to ask you something”

“ Ok what”

“ Well will you?”

“ Well I what huh J”

“ Nothing never mind” he says as he puts the ring he had in his hands behind him back in his back pocket.

A month later it Christmas time and Jen and Justin are each with there own families.

Two days after Christmas Jen flies out to Memphis to see Justin’s family.

When Justin sees her come off the plane in the airport he gives her a big kiss on the lips.

When they get to Justin’s house Justin’s entire family gives her a hug.

“ So Jen how is your job going”? Lynn asks

“ Great the kids love me and they will let me know when they find a job for me permeantly”

A couple of days later when they get back home which is at night. Jen says “I am going to get ready for bed”

“ Ok I’ll be right up”

When Justin gets upstairs and changes into his PJ’s he gets right into bed.

When Jen comes out of the bathroom she opens her robe and she has on a sexy piece of lingerie on.

“ Wow Jen you just made my fantasy come true” he says and grabs her and brings her down on the bed and kisses her.

“ Your Welcome Justin that is my birthday present to you since you will be out of the country”

“ Thanks Jen” he says and they go back to kissing and then he lives the lunury nightee over head.
Chapter 28 by justinsgurl83
Author's Notes:



 


Chapter 28

A month later Justin finds out that he is nominated for a Grammy.

“ Justin congrats on your Grammy nomination”

“ Thanks Jen I still can’t believe that it happened though”

“ I know I am happy for you and of course I will at the Grammy’s with you and the rest of the guys”

“ Good listen I am touring with someone this summer”

“ Really who?

” Christina Aguilera”

“ Really I love her at least you know each other right”

“ Yeah I have not seen her in a long time “

“ I know can you introduce me to her when you guys meet up to talk about the tour”

“ Sure”

A month later it is Grammy night. When Jen and Justin are on the red carpet they cameras are flashing like crazy.

After the show is over they head to the after parties.

“ Jen I’ll be right back ok” he says when he is walking towards the bathroom

When Britney sees Justin she says “ You never called me “

“ That’s because I am still with Jen and I am over you”

“ Fine be that way but you are missing out on a lot of fun she says as she walks away.

“ Britney wants you back doesn’t she”

“ Yes but it will never happen but she still does it”

“ I know but you have me anyway” she says as they kiss.

A couple of weeks later while Justin is doing photo shoots with Christina Aguilera for there “ The Justified and Stripped Tour”.

“ Mom it’s me guess what I got a job as a full time teacher"

“ That’s great honey when do you start?”

“ Not until September”

When Justin comes home she says “ J guess what I have great news”

“ What is it?”

” I am now going to be a fulltime teacher”

“ Oh my god Jen I am so proud you” he says and hugs her and kisses her.

A couple of days later Jen misses her period.

Chapter 29 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 29

A week later while Justin is packing to leave to go on his “Justified” world tour that starts in England Jen is getting ready for bed.

“ I’m done packing Jen” he says as he lays down on the bed next to her.

“ Jen what’s the matter” he says as he looks at the worried look on her face.

“ I do not want you leave I’ll miss you to much”

“ Jen I know that I will miss you too” he says and kisses her forehead.

“ I love you so much I just do not hope you go and fall in love with a British girl and forget about me”

“ I won’t I love you too much”

“ I know but you will be back in four weeks anyway right?” she says and kisses him

“ Yep” he says and kisses her again

The next day at the airport Jen is saying goodbye to Justin.

“ Bye J I love you and have fun” she says

“ I will babe” he says and kisses her for the last time for awhile.

Three weeks later Jen is shopping with Taylor.

“ Jen do you feel okay”

“ So So why?

“ Because you look pale and out of it”

When they get back to Taylor and Katie’s apartment Katie says the same thing to Jen.

“ Guys I have to go to the bathroom I’ll be right back Jen says. When she gets in there she kneels down and pukes.

When she comes out she says “ Girls I just threw up can someone drive me home?”

“ Sure I’ll drive you” Katie says

When Jen gets back to the house she calls the school to tell them that she will not be coming the next day.

Then the phone rings and Jen answers it and says “ Hello”

“ Hey Babe what’s the matter”

“ Hey J I do not feel good”

“ Aw poor baby I will be home tomorrow anyway”

“ I’m glad listen I am going to the doctor’s tomorrow so I will not be home when you come home”

“ Ok listen Jen I have to go but I’ll see you tomorrow okay”

“ Okay I love you bye” Jen says and puts the phone down on the receiver.

The next day at the doctor’s office Doctor Murray says to her “ Jen have you taken a pregnancy test?”

“ No should I?

“ Yeah we can do right now if you want it will only take a couple minutes”.

A couple minutes later Dr. Murray comes back and says “ Jen the results are back and you are pregnant”.

“ Oh my god I’m sooo happy right now thank you doctor”

“ Congratulations Jen come back next month for another appointment”.
“ Okay thank you doctor” she says very happily and suprised.
Chapter 30 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 30

When Jen gets home she is all happy. When Jen comes in the door Justin says “ Jen is that you”

“ Yep how was your tour”

“ Fine but it feels weird without the other guys” he says and grabs her face and kisses her.

“ I missed you Justin”

“ I missed you to Jen”

“ Well I heard you and Christina will be on tour together for three months”

“ Yep you are coming with me right?”

” Yes I have nothing else to do this summer”

“ How was your doctor’s appointment today are you feeling better”?

“ Well it was fine but I have some news to tell you” she says acting worried.

“ Ok what is it?”

“ Well you make want to sit down for what I am about to say”

“ Well?”

“ I’m pregnant”

“ Oh my god Jen I am going to be a daddy and you are going to be a mommy”

“ Yep I’m happy about it to”

“ Jen I love you” he says and spins her around and kisses her

“ I love you too the baby is going to be born sometime in October”

“ Jen you have no idea how happy I am that you are going to be the mother of my first child”

“ Listen I going to go call my parents ok”

“ Hello” Jen’s dad says

“ Hi dad it’s Jen I have some news for you and put my mom on the phone too”

“ Mom and Dad I’m pregnant”

“ Honey congralations what does Justin think?”

“ He's happy about it”

After Jen gets off the phone with her parents she calls Taylor and Katie.

“ Taylor it’s Jen I have some news for you”

“ What is it girl?”

“ I’m pregnant”

“ Congrats Jen how’s Justin feel about being a daddy”

“ Were both really excited”

“ Cool when is the baby due?”

” In October listen can you put Katie on for me?”

“ Sure” Taylor says and puts Katie on the phone

“ Hey Jen what’s up”

“ Not much except that I am pregnant”

“ Oh my god Jen are you serious when is the baby due”

“ October and Justin is ecstatic”

After Jen gets off the phone Justin calls his mom and the guys.

“ Hi mom it’s me” Justin says

“ Hi Justin what’s the matter”

“ Nothing except Jen’s pregnant”

“ What you mean I’m going to a Grandma”

“ Yep and the baby’s due in October”

“ Tell Jen I said Congratulations”

“ Ok I will by mom and inform the rest of the family for me”

“ Ok bye honey”

After Justin gets off the phone Jen says “ So what did everybody say?”

” Everybody is happy for us” he says and kisses her and then her stomach.

“ I love you Justin”

“ I love you too Jen” he says and kisses her again.
Chapter 31 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 31

Three months later Justin is done promoting “ The Justified and Stripped Tour”.

It is set to kick up June 4th in Phoenix Arizona and ends in Saint Paul Minnesota on August 24th.

The next Jen goes do the doctor’s office for her first ultrasound and Justin goes with her.

In the car on the way over Justin says “ So do you want to know the sex of our child”

“ No I want it to be a surprise”

“ Are you still coming out on the road with me”

“ Yes but I well look like a fat whale”

“ Yeah so I still love you” he says and grabs her hand and kisses it.

When they get to the doctor’s office they get called right in.

“ Hi Jen how are you feeling” Dr. Murray says

“ Fine Dr. Murray this is the father and my boyfriend Justin Timberlake”

“ Nice to meet you” she says and shakes Justin’s hand

“ Now Jen we are going to a ultrasound so can you please lift your shirt for me now when I put this gel on you it may be cold for a minute”

“ Ok” Jen says

When Dr. Murray puts the ultrasound machine on Jen’s belly she says “ There’s the baby right there” she says pointing at the screen.

“ Oh my god Justin can you believe that we created that”

“ Yeah I love you” he says and gives her kiss

“ Wait something’s different here”

‘’ What’s wrong Doctor” Justin says very worried

“ Well I hear two heart beats”

“ What?” Jen says

“ You’re having twins congratulations ”

” I love Jen” Justin says kissing her

“ I love you too I can not believe it we are having twins”

“ Now Jen I will let you see a doctor that I know since you are going on tour for three months ok”

“ Ok thank you doctor”
Chapter 32 by justinsgurl83


Chapter 32

When Justin and Jen get home Justin says “ I’m going to go call the guys ok”

“ Ok I will call my parents”

Jen dials her parents phone number

“ Hello”

” Hi dad I just got back from the doctor’s and everything is fine"

“ That’s great do you know what the sex is”

“ No Justin and I want it to be a surprise and guess what”

“ What”

“ We are having twins”

“ You mean I am going to be a grandpa to two grandchildren”

“ Yep can I talk to mom now”

“ Sure”

“ Hi Honey how was your appointment”

“ Fine Justin and I are having twins”

“ What oh Jen I am happy for you”

Later on that night Jen is washing the dishes and is crying.Then Justin comes in the room" Why are you crying Jen"

" Because I think I'm not going to be a good mother"

" Jen how you can you say that"

" Because I just do I feel that I cannot handle two children"

" Baby you're going to do just fine"

" And I never told you this but when I found out I was pregeant I was upset because I did not think it would happen and I'm expecting your first child"

" Jen I was shocked too at first but then it hit me that I will be a father for real"

" I know and by the way the doctor said we concivedthe twins right before you left for your tour"

" Just be prepared Justin that my boobs will get bigger and I will be very fat"

" Hey babe at least I enjoy your big boobs"

" J you are such a pervert"

" I Know Jen but you love me anyway"

Chapter 33 by justinsgurl83

Chapter 33

The next day when Jen comes home and sees Justin she gives him a kiss on the lips.

“ Hi Jen how was your day”

” Fine I told them that I can not take the teaching job”

“ Jen I’m sorry that you cannot be a teacher right now”

“ I know but I get to a mother to two kids in eight months”

“ Yeah mommy”

“ Shut up daddy”

“ Jen I invited Katie and Trace and our parents over

for dinner tonight"

" Okay that's fine" she says


When  everyone comes over the house Lynn comes over to her and says " how are you feeling'

" I'm okay actually but I still have morining sickness"

" I'm so happy Jen for you Justin you both will be great parents and I can't wait for you to me my daughter in law"

" Wait who says I am?"

" Nevermind forget I said anything"

Later on after dinner Justin pulls Jen out of her and

says

“ Jen you I love you right”

“ Yeah I love you too”

Then he takes one of her hands in his and says “ Jen you have been my best friend since I was little and have helped me solve problems with my girlfriends. You have also been the first girl I have been with that has not cheated on me. I also did not want to believe that I was falling in love with because I did not want to believe it”. “ The day I told you I love you that has been one of the best days of my life and this past year of having you as my girlfriend has been great and you being pregnant and the mother of my children has been the best year of my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with you”

Then he gets down on one knee and takes out the ring box from his back.

“ Oh my god’ Jen says acting surprised as he opens the ring case and shows her the engagement ring.

“ Jennifer Holden I love you will you marry me?”

“ Yes” she says and he slips the ring on he finger.

“ I love you Jen”

“ I love you too” she says and kisses him.

“ It’s beautiful Justin” she says holding up her hand and looking at the ring.

Chapter 34 by justinsgurl83

Chapter 34

The next morning Jen awakes and sees Justin asleep next to her.

“ Justin” she says very quiet trying to wake him up

“ Justin” she says louder

“ What oh good morning Jen” he says and gives her a kiss

“ Good morning “ she says very happily

“ Why did you wake me up Jen”

“ Because we have to call everybody about us getting married”

“ We can do that later because I am going back to sleep”

” Fine then I will not marry you then”

When she says that he wakes right up and sits straight up.

“ Just kidding J”

“ You better be because I would be upset” he says and lays down and has his arms around her and kisses her.

“ I cannot stop staring at my ring”

“ Glad you like it it took me awhile to pick it out” he says and holds her hand up to look at it.”

“ So Mrs. Timberlake when do you want to get married”
“ I do not know maybe after the twins are born”

“ That’s fine with me as long as I get to marry you” he says and kisses her.

 Later on Jen calls her parents tell them that she and Justin are getting married.

“ Hi mom guess what Justin and I are getting married”

“ Congratulations honey did he ask you last night”

“ Yea it was so romantic too I cried”

“ Aw honey that’s great”

“ Listen mom I have to go but can you inform the rest of the family for me”

“ Sure bye honey”

“ Bye mom”

Then Jen calls Katie and Taylor.

“ Hi Katie”

“ Hi Jen what’s up”

“ I’m getting married”

“ What oh my god Jen when did Justin finally pop the question”

“ Last night it was romantic he even made me cry”

“ Aw Jen that’s sweet when are you going to get married”

” We have not decided yet”

“ Oh you know I am going to help you plan it right”

” Yep listen can you put Taylor on?”

” Sure”

“ Hi Jen I heard you and Justin are getting married finally”

“ Yep I am going to be Mrs. Timberlake”

After Jen gets off the phone Justin says “ I just called the guys upstairs and they are all happy for us”

” Cool I love you” she says and kisses him

Justin calls his mom and says “ Guess what Jen and I are getting married”

“ Honey you finally asked her?”

“ Yeah but we have not set a date yet”

After Justin gets off the phone he says “ I’m going to take a shower care to join me?”

” Okay be right in" she says

 

Chapter 35 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 35

The next day Jen goes over to Katie and Taylor’s apartment.

“ Hi soon to be Mrs. Timberlake” Taylor says as she answer’s the door.

‘’ Hi where’s Katie”

“ She’s in the shower now let me see the ring?”

“ Ok here” Jen says and holds out her hand.

“ Oh my god Jen, Justin did good”

“ Thanks I cannot stop looking at it.

Then Katie comes out of her room and says “ Hey Jen”

“ Hi Katie want to see my ring again"

“ Yeah”

“ Jen it is so pretty Justin did a great job”

“ I know I still cannot believe that I am marrying my best friend”

“ So have you two decided on a date yet?” Taylor asks

“ Nope we are going to talk about it tonight”

When Jen gets home she sits down on the couch and puts on the TV.

When Justin gets home he says to Jen “ Hey Jen”

“ Hi babe” she says

“ You look tired” he says as he sits on the couch and kisses her.

“ Hello I am carrying two children”

“ So Jen when do you want to get married”

“ I was thinking two months after the twins are born”

“ Yeah that makes sense anyway where do you want to go for our honeymoon?”

” How about Hawaii I have always wanted to go there and you love it there”

“ Got choice babe” he says and they kiss

“ Justin what do you hope we have”

“ I really want boy because I teach him to play basketball but if we have two girls they will be daddy’s princesses” he says putting a hand on her growing stomach.

“ Aw thanks J but I really do not care what we have as long as we have two healthy kids”.
Chapter 36 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 36

The day June 4th has finally arrived and Jen and Justin are at the American West Arena in Phoenix Arizona for the first night of “ The Justified and Stripped Tour’’.

“ Hey J are you nervous”

“ No I have been doing this show for awhile now I bet Christina is since this is her first show ever of her new tour and she is going first”

“ Speaking of Christina when can I meet her”

“ Jen you will meet her soon okay”

“ Okay I know I have a whole three months to meet her”

Later on after the show is over Jen is backstage waiting for Justin.

When Justin comes off stage sweating he takes a towel and dries himself off and then goes over to Jen and gives her a kiss.

“ So what do you think of the show”

“ It was great and so was Christina” she says and gives him another kiss.

“ So Jen how are my children doing” he says and kisses her stomach.

“ Fine they have been kicking up a storm”

A couple of days later in Tacoma Washington which is the tours next stop Jen has just gotten back from the doctor’s office and she goes straight into Justin’s dressing room.

“ Jen do you have an ultrasound picture” Justin says as he pulls her down to sit down on his lap.

“ Yes I do here there they are”

“ Wow I cannot believe that we created this”

“ I know listen can I talk to you about the wedding”

“ Sure what’s the matter”

“ Well I am getting really stressed about planning this thing”

“ I know you are but your mom and mom have been helping you out right”

“ Yes but it just gets stressful after awhile”

“ I know but you’re doing a great job of it”

“ J I know but I think I do not want to get married anymore”
Chapter 37 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 37

“ Jen you do not mean what you just said right”

“ Yea Justin I just cannot deal with this right now”

” But Jen I love you”

” I know but I mean what if our marriage does not work out”

” Jen we will make it work trust me we are best friends and are used to each other”

“ Yeah that’s true but still”

“ Jen I think your hormones are raging because you’re pregnant”

“ Yeah they are I’m sorry J”

” That’s okay I still love you”

“ I love you too” she and kisses him.

“ Eww Justin you’re all sweaty take a shower”

“ Okay be right out”

When Justin comes out of the shower wearing just a towel he sees Jen sitting on the couch and has earphones on her belly

“ What are they listening to Jen”

“ There daddy’’

“ So what do they think of my singing”

“ They love it and you are sexy right now in that towel” she says and kisses his chest.

“ Thanks Jen but stop kissing me because it makes me want to do nasty things to you”

“ Oh well too bad guess you will have to wait till our wedding night”

“ Damn I cannot wait that long”

A couple of days later in Los Angeles at the Staples Center Justin says to Jen “ C’mon I am going to take you to meet Christina”

When they see Christina Justin says “ Christina I would like you to meet my fiancé Jen Holden”

“ It’s nice to finally meet you Justin talks about you all the time”

“ Nice to meet you to you are one of my favorite singers and you’re show is really great”

“ Thanks I’m glad you are on tour with us because I will have another girl to hang out with besides my dancers”

“ Cool I can only do so little now because I am pregnant”

After they talk to Christina Jen says “ J she is really nice”
Chapter 38 by justinsgurl83

Chapter 38

Two months later in Atlantic City New Jersey the show is cancelled there because the stage collapsed and shows for the rest of the tour have to be postponed.
 And Jen's stomach is fully grown and she looks huge.
When they get to the hotel in New York City Justin has gone to film his video for his new song “ I’m Lovin It”.

The next day Justin gets the schedule he says “ Jen we have shows now until September 2nd”

“ Cool at least you will see the rest of your fans”

“ Yeah and we have the VMA’S coming up too”

“ You know I will be there with you’’

“ And you have your dressed picked put right?”

“ Yes I do”

Two weeks later it is the night of the VMA’S and Justin is up for six awards.

While they are walking the red carpet together camera flashes are everywhere and Justin decides not answer questions about the birth of the twins. But he answers other questions instead.

When they get to there seats Jen says “ good luck tonight”

“ Thanks let’s hope Christina wins too”

After the awards is over they go to the after party at a club that Justin is performing at and Christina comes up to them and says “ Congrats Justin on your three awards “

She says and gives him a hug.

“ Thanks sorry I beat you though”

“ It’s Ok what did you think of my performances tonight”

“ I thought you were great” Jen says

‘’ Jen it’s time for me to go on you sure you are okay”

“ Yes I am fine Christina is here and so is Lonnie”

“ Okay bye” he says and gives her a quick kiss and goes on stage.

When they go back to the hotel Jen says “ wow one more week of the tour”

” Yeah I know can you believe it it went by fast” he says and kisses her and lays down next to her and puts one hand on her stomach.

“ Wow in one more month we are going to be parents” he says

“ Yeah I know we have to pick out names though”

“ Yeah how about Jason and Ian if they are boys”

” Jason I love that name Ian I do not like how about Andrew”

“ Yeah that’s good now how about girls names since we know Amy is your favorite name how about the other name I like is Ashley”

“ Perfect I love that name too now we have our names picked out” Jen says

Chapter 39 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 39

A week later in Saint Paul Minnesota Christina and Justin finish the last show of there Justified and Stripped Tour”.

After the show is finished Christina says to Jen “ I am going to miss you “

” I will miss you too but we will see each other at the wedding right?”

“ Right bye Jen”

“ Bye Christina”

“ Do you feel sad that the tour is over Justin”

“ Yea I mean I will miss performing every night but I will get more time with you now’’

“ I had a great time J too”

“ I did too” he says and kisses her.

When they get back home the next day Jen calls he parents to say that she and Justin have gotten home okay and she also calls her friends too”

“ Hi Katie I’m back”

” Hi Jen it feels good to be home doesn’t it”

“ Yea but Christina and I are still going to hang out when we can”

“ That’s cool when are we going to go shopping for your wedding dress?”

“ After I lose a little weight”

“ Ok that’s fine”

Four weeks later Jen is on bed rest because the doctor told her her water could break any day now.

“ Justin do you have my bags ready just in case “

“ Yes Jen relax okay”

Two nights later when Jen is getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the afternoon her water breaks.

“ Justin my water just broke”

“ Okay Jen let me get you out into the car “ he says

Once she is in the car and they have there bags in the car to Justin drives to the hospital and calls everyone when they get there.
Chapter 40 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 40

When Jen and Justin pull up to the emergency room a nurse takes them right upstairs to the maternity ward.

After Jen puts a gown and gets in the bed Dr. Murray comes in and says “ Jen you are only two centimeter dilated so you awhile to go”

“ Great” Jen says

Later on Jen and Justin’s parents come in to visit them.

Lynn says “ Jen how are you feeling”

“ Fine but I am only 5 centimeters”

Then Jen’s dad says “ What are the babies last name going to be since you are not married yet?”

“ Well Mr. Holden it’s going to be Timberlake” Justin says

“ Honey that are going to get married anyway” Jen’s mom
says

“ So have you decided on names yet” Lynn asks

“ Yeah if we have two boys it will be either Andrew or Jason and if we have two girl it will be Amy, Ashley or Laura”

“ Those are all nice names Jen”

“ Thanks mom”

Just then Dr. Murray comes in to check on Jen again and says “ Jen you are now eight centimeters so now I will give an epidural now so it will start working now”

“ We will be waiting outside ok honey just relax” her mom says

When Dr. Murray comes back in with the epidural Jen sees the size of the needle and says “ Ok Justin can you hold my hand please”

“ Sure now just relax ok Jen” he says and holds her hand.

A hour later Jen is fully dilated and they move her into the delivery room.

“ J where are you going”

“ I have to put scrubs on I will be right back he says and kisses her.

Two minutes later Justin is back and Jen is ready to deliver the twins.
Chapter 41 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 41

A few minutes later Dr. Murray says Jen you can start pushing now and Justin can you hold one of her hands.

“ Sure” he says and grabs one of her hands.

“ Ok Jen start pushing” Dr. Murray says

Two hours later Jen is still pushing and says “ I cannot take this anymore”

“ Jen you are doing great” he says and kisses her sweaty forehead.

“ I hate you Justin and no more sex"

“ Ok Jen start pushing again” Dr Murray says

A half hour later she is still pushing and Dr. Murray says “ OK Jen the head is crowing just give me one more push and your first baby will be out”

After Jen pushes again Dr. Murray says “ It’s a boy”

“ Wow my first baby boy” Justin says as he holds the baby.

“ Hi you are too cute Jen says as she is holding him.

“ Jen what are we going to name him?”

“ Jason Randall Timberlake”

“ Ok Jen we need you to start pushing to the second baby out” Dr Murray says
The nurses take Jason from Jen and begen to clean him up.
A hour later Dr. Murray pulls out the second baby and says “ It’s a girl”

Then Justin cuts the umbilical cord and hands her to Jen.

“ Hello Amy Catherine Timberlake” Jen says

Later on Jen and Justin’s parents come in and Lynn says “ let me see my two grand kids”
When both sets of grandparents walk into the room they see that Jen is holding a baby in a blue blanket and Justin a baby in a pink blanket.
“ So how are you feeling Jen” Jen’s dad says

“ Sore but I feel better now that it is over with”

" Okay mom I have here Jason Randall Timberlake and Lynn you are holding Amy Catherine Timberlake"

After there parents leave Jen is holding Amy and Jason and says Hi I’m your mommy”

Then she hands them over to Justin and he says “ I’m your daddy and we are going to have a lot of fun together”. And he kisses each baby
Chapter 42 by justinsgurl83

Chapter 42

A few weeks later during the night Jen hears Amy crying and gets out of bed.

“ Jen let me put her back to sleep”

“ Justin let me do it”

“ Jen get some sleep I’ll sing her a song”

When Justin gets into Amy’s room he picks her up and says “ Daddy’s here”

Then he sits down in a rocking chair and sings “ This I Promise You”

After he finishes singing Amy falls back to sleep and Justin goes back to bed.

The next day Jen goes over to Taylor’s and Katie’s apartment.
“ Hi Jen ready to go look for your dress” Katie says

“ Yeah let’s go”

A couple hours later when they get back to the apartment Jen says “ Can I keep my dress here so Justin does not see it”

“ Sure” Taylor says

“ I miss my kids” Jen says

“ Aww I bet Justin is taking really good care of them”

“ Of course he is he’s there father and Lynn is there

to"

“ Wow you are going to be a married woman in two days Jen” Taylor says

“ Yeah I know and to my best friend”

Later on when Jen gets home she sees Justin watching a Lakers Game on TV.

“ Hi J’’ she say and sits down next to him on the couch. And then sees the babies sound asleep in there bassinets next to the couch.

“ Hi Jen where’s your dress” he says and kisses her.

“ At Katie’s and Taylor’s apartment”

“ Damn I cannot wait to see how beautiful you will look in it”

“ Shut up” she says and gives him another kiss

“ Is this dress going to be easy to take off you”

“ I am not saying”

“ Damn it”

“ Two more days till were married”

“ I know I can’t wait to have you as my wife” he says and kisses her.

Just then Jen hears Jason crying and runs upstairs with Justin right behind here.

Chapter 43 by justinsgurl83
Chapter 43

Two days later Jen and Justin’s wedding day had finally come.
While they are in the dressing room at church Jen’s mom says “ Honey you look beautiful”

“ Thanks mom I am really nervous”

“ Justin will be amazed at how you look” Lynn says.

Meanwhile across the hall Justin says “ I am really nervous”

“ J relax I’m sure Jen is nervous too” Chris says

“ I know but I’m afraid that she will stand me up at the altar”

“ Justin she loves you relax” JC says

Fifteen minutes later all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen are walking down the aisle.

“ Ready Jen” her dad says

“ Yea let’s go” she says and walks down the aisle.

When Justin sees her coming down aisle he cannot believe how beautiful she looks.

When Jen reaches Justin he father joins there hands together and sits down with everybody else.

“ Dear beloved were are here today to join Jennifer Holden and Justin Timberlake in holy matrimony ” Father Patrick says

Ten minutes later Father Patrick takes Justin’s hand and places it in one of Jen’s hands and says “ Can I have the rings please” and Trace hands him the rings.

“ Do you Justin Timberlake take Jennifer Holden to be your lawful wedded wife”

“ I do” he says and places the ring on her finger.

“ Do Jennifer Holden take Justin Timberlake to be your lawful wedded husband”

“ I do” she says and places the ring on his finger.

“ Now by the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife you make now kiss the bride”

Justin and Jen kiss and he spins her around.

“ Now I present to you for the first Mr. And Mrs. Justin Timberlake”

“ I love you  Mrs. Timberlake” Justin says

“ I love you Justin” she says and gives him another kiss as they walking down the aisle.
Chapter 44 by justinsgurl83

Chapter 44

Once they are in the limo Justin says “ We are finally married”

“ I know” she says and kisses him.

“ I just want to get on our honeymoon” he says as he is looking at the back of her dress.

“ Hey no looking at my dress until tonight” she says and kisses him.

When they walk in to the reception Katie says “ Lets it here it for Mr. And Mrs. Justin Timberlake”.

Later on Jen throws the bouquet and Taylor catches it and Lance catches the garter.

Before they leave to there honeymoon they dance to there song.

In your arms I can still feel the way you
want me when you hold me
I can still hear the words you whispered
when you told me

I can stay right here forever in your arms

And there ain't no way -
I'm letting you go now -
And there ain't no way -
and there ain't no how
I'll never see that day.....

Chorus:
'Cause I'm keeping you
forever and for always
We will be together for all our days
Wanna wake up every
morning to your sweet face - always

Mmmm, baby
In your heart - I can still hear
a beat for every time you kiss me
And when we're apart,
I know how much you miss me
I can feel your love for me in your heart

And there ain't no way -
I'm letting you go now -
And there ain't no way -
and there ain't no how
I'll never see that day...

'Cause I'm keeping you
forever and for always
We will be together for all our days
Wanna wake up every
morning to your sweet face - always


(I wanna wake up every morning)

In your eyes - (I can still see
the look of the one) I can still see
the look of the one who really loves me
(I can still feel the way, that you want)
The one who wouldn't put anything
else in the world above me
(I can still see love for me) I can
still see love for me in your eyes
(I still see the love)

And there ain't no way -
I'm letting you go now-
And there ain't no way -
and there ain't no how
I'll never see that day...
'Cause I'm keeping you
forever and for always
We will be together for all our days
Wanna wake up every
morning to your sweet face - always

'Cause I'm keeping you
forever and for always
We will be together for all our days
Wanna wake up every
morning to your sweet face - always

I'm keeping you forever and for always
I'm in your arms

After they dance Justin says “ Now I want to sing a song to my wife I love you Jen”

I wanna be your lake, or your bay
And any problems that you have
I wanna wash 'em away
I wanna be your sky
So blue and high
And everytime you think of me
I wanna blow your mind

I wanna be your air
So sweet and fair
So when you feel that you can't breathe
Ma, I'll be there

I wanna be your answer, all the time
When you see how I put your life before mine
With no question

When all the love feels gone
And you can't carry on
Don't worry, girl
I'ma take it from here
Just as sure as the sun will shine
Every morning, everytime
Don't worry, girl
I'ma take it from here

I wanna hold your hands
Review all your plans
I wanna make sure everyone of your dreams is there
I would be your broadway show on review
So I can act out how God was when he made you
I wanna be your lighthouse when you get lost
I'll light a bright and shiny path to help you across
I wanna be your mother, wait
See what I see
And when you see that can't nobody hold you like me
Cause I love you

When all the love feels gone
And you can't carry on
Don't worry, girl
I'ma take it from here
Just as sure as the sun will shine
Every morning, everytime
Don't worry, girl (no no)
I'ma take it from here

And when there's no one there to hold
And you realize the world is cold
Don't worry, girl
I'ma take it from here
That's what I'm gonna do
Just as sure as the sun will shine
Every morning, everytime
(Don't you worry, baby)
Don't worry, girl
I'ma take it from here

Give me one reason why we should not be leaving
This world is so deceiving, the time is now
Let's fly away speeding
Through the Garden of Eden
Where all the sweet breathing of love surrounds

When all the love feels gone
And you can't carry on
Don't worry, girl
I'ma take it from here
Just as sure as the sun will shine
Every morning, everytime
Don't worry, girl (no no)
I'ma take it from here

Give me one reason
Why we should not be leaving
This world is so deceiving
The time is now
Lets fly away speeding
(We'll fly away)
Through the Garden of Eden
Where all the sweet and breathing
Of love surrounds

When all the love feels gone
And you can't carry on
Don't worry, girl
I'm-a take it from here
Just as sure as the sun will shine
Every morning, everytime
Don't worry, girl
I'm-a take it from here

Love ain't always the way they write in books
(No, no)
See there's the good guys
And also heartbreak crooks
Your hearts the real one
Just take a look inside
'Cause it's a colorful illustrated guide

So there you go
Don't worry
To help you weather the storm
I'll be there mami
No matter what time
No matter what place
You can always count on me
I'll take it from here

“I love you Justin thank you” she says and kisses him

“ I love you too” he says and kisses her

When they into there hotel room Justin carries Jen over the threshold.

As soon as they get in they start kissing each other and lay down on the bed.

Minutes later Justin is just in his wife beater and boxers while Jen is in her slip.

“ I love you Jennifer Timberlake”

“ I love you too” she says and they make love for the rest of the night.

The next morning Jen wakes up and says “ Morning”

“ Morning honey”

“ I love you J”

“ I love you too” and they start kissing again

“ So I wonder how Amy and Jason are doing”

“ Jen there with your parents there fine okay” he says and kisses her.

“ Care to please me again”

“ Heck yeah and yes I will keep using condoms so I don ot inpregante you again. he says and they make love for the many times they will have on there trip.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=79