When You're Mad by Sassy Spacey
Summary: When Justin’s fiancé gets mad at him, will he be able to calm her down? *VISUAL*
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4607 Read: 2358 Published: Apr 07, 2007 Updated: Apr 07, 2007
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 01 by Sassy Spacey

Chapter 01 by Sassy Spacey
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Banner Made By: Kiri

When You're Mad

By: Traci W.


Brooke came rushing down the stairs very annoyed. She couldn’t believe the way her house looked right now and the way she looked as well; she was only dressed in a pair of loss fitting jeans and one of her fiancés big shirts. She had company coming over in about 45 minutes and there was no way she could get the house cleaned and get showered and changed for the important guests all by herself. She walked through the foyer hearing the basketball game blaring through the surround sound speakers from the living room. She rolled her eyes knowing exactly what her fiancé was doing instead of polishing the living room furniture like he said he would.

“Justin!!” Brooke whined walking towards the living room

No answer. Brooke stood in the door way of the living room, her face scrunched in anger her lips tucked into a straight line watching him make a mess of the job he was supposed to be doing. She stood with her arms crossed over her chest, her eyes boring into the back of his head. Justin felt someone staring and turned slowly to his right and saw Brooke staring angrily at him. He jumped and stood up quickly, reaching for the furniture polish spraying the coffee table with it getting the magazines and remotes full of polish as well.

“Shut off the game please” Brooke replied walking towards him trying to remain as calm as possible.
“Baby, it’s the finals I can’t miss this” Justin replied, finishing up the table with a single swipe of the cloth knocking the remotes and magazines onto the floor as well.
He looked down and realized what he had done, “Shit!” he replied and bent down to pick the magazines up and the remotes whipping them with the cloth as well.

Brooke watched him, her attitude was getting the better of her and she knew she was going to flip out on him any minute. Justin quickly stood to his feet tossing the magazines onto the table. They landed with a thud, and Justin turned to look at her. He had to admit she looked so cute when she was angry. She would look at him her eyes boring into him, and the little crease over her nose almost making a permanent mark there. Justin’s lips twitched as he tried not to smile at her expression. He knew if she saw him smile she would defiantly lose it.

“Are you smiling at me?” Brooke asked, she crossed her arms over her chest
Justin immediately sobered and shook his head no and licked his lips. Brooke continued to stare at him, and saw his lip twitch into a smile.
“Justin!” she whined her bottom lip poking out into a pout.
Justin sighed finally giving in and smirked walking towards her “Baby” he replied “C’mer”
Brooke shook her head no moving away from him as he moved towards her. “You’re parents are going to be here in 45 minutes, the house is a mess and I haven’t even showered yet”
“So go shower, I’ll finish up here” Justin suggested
“Oh no…last time I did that you were watching the game and not cleaning!” Brooke replied angrily
Justin watched her, that wrinkle over her nose showing up again. Oh how much he wanted to just take her in his arms and love her like no tomorrow.
“I promise I’ll clean” Justin replied “And plus it’s not that big of a deal about my parents”
“Hah! Maybe not for you” Brooke replied, she immediately started back on her cleaning frenzy once again.

She headed to the coffee table and started to organize the many magazines that were sitting there; Justin’s many Sports Illustrated magazines along with Brooke’s Good Housekeeping magazines. There was a rack right there next to the couch, why couldn’t he just put them there when he was done? Why did he have to toss them onto the table?

“This is exactly what I’m talking about” Brooke replied holding the magazines up for him to see.
“What?” Justin asked clueless
“Why can’t you just put them back where they were??” Brooke asked “Why do you have to just toss them anywhere??”
Justin started to back away as Brooke’s voice got louder.
“Put them in the damn rack!” Brooke screamed “That’s what it’s for” her anger taking over her and she started to hurl magazines at him one by one.
Justin tried to duck out of the way as magazines came flying at him.
“Brooke!” he screamed “Stop! You’re gonna hit me!”

With that a magazine hit him square in the face and fell to the ground with a thump. Brooke immediately stopped and she gasped loudly putting her hand over mouth. Justin’s hand flew to his nose his eyes opening wide in shock.

“Oh my god, baby are you ok?” Brooke replied rushing towards him all the anger quickly melting away and regret sinking it.
“No no I’m fine!” he yelled putting a hand out in front of him holding her at bay
“Baby, let me see” Brooke said trying to get next to him feeling horrible
“I’m fine” he replied rubbing his nose with his hand.

Brooke stood in back of him, watching as he inspected his nose in the mirror that hung over the mantel of the fire place. Justin made eye contact with her through the mirror as she watched him closely. She poked out her bottom lip once more and made her way towards him slowly. She took it as a sign that it was okay when he didn’t move from the mirror and she wrapped her arms around his waist hugging his back closely. Justin rubbed her arms with his hands as he continued to watch her. Brooke stood on her tippy toes and hid her face in the back of his neck leaving baby kisses there. He was starting to let his hair grow out again so the hairs tickled her nose.

“Are you okay now?” Justin asked
Brooke took her face away from his neck and looked at him again through the mirror. “I’m sorry” she replied

He sighed and turned himself so that they were facing each other now. Justin looked into her brown eyes and smiled, he lifted his hands to her hair running his fingers through her wavy dirty blonde hair. Brooke leaned against him, staring into his clear blue eyes like she would die if she broke contact with him. He finally moved their faces together and his lips touched her lightly. The kiss didn’t last any longer then five seconds, he pulled away watching her face as he did so.

“You worry too much” he replied “My mom doesn’t care about the house, she knows you’re a busy women and she knows how messy I am”

Brooke batted her eyes at him and poked her bottom lip out once again. He smiled and moved his head down towards her again, kissing her more passionately this time. Brooke groaned and held onto him tighter as Justin slipped his tongue against her bottom caressing the sensitive skin there. They broke the kiss a minute later both breathless and Brooke rested her head against his chest as he held her tightly.

“Can’t you just help me for once and do as I ask?” Brooke asked quietly.
Justin looked at her, and sighed “Okay, what do you need?”
Brooke smiled, “Jus straighten up down here okay?” she asked “Make sure the pillows are fluffed, magazines away, jus make it clean”
Justin nodded “Okay baby” he replied “Now you go shower okay?”
She nodded and stood on her tippy toes once again kissing his lips lightly “Thank you” she replied
She got out of his grip and rushed towards the stairs jumping them two at a time.

---*---


Justin finished up with cleaning around the living room, he made sure everything was in its place because he didn't want Brooke to come down stairs and start throwing things at him again. When he was satisfied with the living room he headed up the stairs to get himself ready for his parents. He understood why she was acting the way she was. She was scared, his parent's are very successful and intimidating people and she was going to be his wife. She wanted to be liked by them and he knew that, so he wasn't too upset with her about hitting him in the face with the magazine.

As he walked up the stair's he could hear a faint thumping noise. He stopped in mid stride and listened closely. *THUMP*THUMP* he heard, his eye brows creased in confusion and he continued his way towards the master bedroom that was down the hall. The door was closed and as he was about to open it something hit it again with a loud *THUMP*. He waited a second before slowly opening the door and poking his head inside.

There she was, he wanted to bust out laughing. She was wrapped up in a towel her skin was still damp from the shower her hair hanging down water droplets falling from the ends. She was rushing around like a mad woman, and he realized what the thumping was when noticed many pairs of his shoes laying across the floor. Justin looked down at the floor at his scattered shoes and then looked towards Brooke who was standing there holding her towel up and kind of panting.

"What's going on?" he asked
Brooke shot him a glare and Justin tried his best not to laugh. She must of sensed his amusement because then she replied
"Don't you dare laugh at me!" she spat giving him the death stare
Justin gulped as he watched her, trying to think of something to say so he wouldn't get smacked.
"Why do you have so many damn shoes?" She replied "You only wear one pair most of the time anyway"
Justin continued to watch her as she looked right back at him.
"Baby, it's just like you and your purses" he finally said "It's something you like, I don't complain about them do I?"
"My purses didn't almost try to kill me" Brooke replied angrily
Justin licked his lips, watching her still.
"I almost killed myself on your damn shoes walking out of the bathroom" she replied
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave em there in the doorway" Justin replied, trying his best to smooth the situation so that they can go about their day. His parents were on their way after all.

Brooke huffed and continued to watch him out of breath from the anger she felt. Justin looked back at her, again trying to say something, anything to smooth the situation over with her. His parent's were going to show up soon and he still needed to get changed as well.

"Are you ok?" he asked "You didn't hurt yourself did you?"
Brooke snorted "Like you would have cared" she replied "All you care about are those damn shoes"

With that she started to walk towards the closet trying to make a dramatic exit when her foot got caught on another shoe and she started to fall forward. Justin made a leap for her trying to grab her before she flew forward towards the floor. Justin took a couple of giant steps forward wrapping his arms around Brooke before she hit the floor and bringing her back up to a standing position. Brooke didn't even have time to scream before Justin had grabbed her keeping her up on her feet and leaning against him.

“Geezish, are you alright?” Justin asked as he held her against his chest.

Brooke leaned against him, trying to hold her towel up as she sighed in relief. Justin rubbed her back and kissed her temple trying to get her to calm down a little. He tried his best not laugh at what had just happened. Her reaction when she tripped was priceless he wished he had a camera. Finally Brooke pulled herself together and stood straight up and looked at him. Justin watched her.

“You ass!” she screamed and smack him in the arm with her fist
Justin flinched and moved back rubbing his arm. “Geezish Brooke!” he replied
“You and your stupid ass shoes!” She replied and bent down to pick one up.
Justin’s eyes got big and he knew exactly what she was going to do with it. He rushed out towards the bathroom door and ran in quickly just as one of his shoes hit the wall.
“Your. Stupid. Ass. Shoes!!!” Brooke screamed as she continued to chuck shoes at the bathroom door.

Justin heard thump after thump hit the bathroom wall as he sat down on the bath tub edge waiting for her to calm down a little. To bad she was mad at him right now because she looked too cute. He wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her until the sun set and maybe some more after that. Finally he realized that the thumping had stopped and he got up to put his ear to the door once again. Then he heard it, the faint sound of Brooke whimpering. ‘Sh*t now she’s crying’ he thought to himself. He opened the door slowly and waited to see if she would throw something at him. When nothing happened he poked his head the rest of the way out and saw her. She was still wrapped up in that towel sitting on the edge of the bed her head hanging forward and she was crying. Cries leaving her mouth in whimpers. Justin sighed and made his way towards her slowly.

“Brookie” He started calling her by her nickname he had for her as he reached her
Brooke sniffled “I’m fine” she replied “Leave me alone”
“You’re not fine, you’re crying” he replied

Brooke sniffled and wiped her eyes with her right hand keeping her towel up with her left. He laughed as he watched her and that damn towel. Realizing she had nothing on underneath made him think thoughts he probably shouldn’t right now. He slowly started to put his arm around her shoulder making sure she wouldn’t push him away or even hit him again. Brooke whimpered and laid her head on his shoulder and started to cry harder and wrapped her arm around him. Justin smiled and hugged her close pulling her up onto his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck laying her head on his shoulder.

“Brooke you need to relax a little bit” Justin said “Maybe I should call my parents and tell them to come over another time”
Brooke shot her head up, the tears instantly stopped “No!” she replied “Then she’ll think I’m not good under pressure”
”But you’re kind of not” Justin replied
Brooke gasped “Justin!” she whined and smack his shoulder once again
He laughed “Ow” he replied
Brooke sniffled and laid her head back down on his shoulder. “You’re not canceling” she replied “I’ll be fine”
“Will you?” he asked as he moved the hair from her face and kisses her forehead

She nodded and closed her eyes relaxing against him. Justin rubbed her back rubbing the water droplets from her hair into her skin as he rubbed her bare back. He leaned down and started to kiss her bare shoulder. Leaving small baby kisses across her shoulder and headed in towards her neck. Brooke smiled as she felt Justin’s lips on her skin and knew exactly what he was trying to do. But she didn’t have time for this, not right now. Lynn and Paul were going to be over any minute and she wasn’t even dressed yet and Justin still had to change as well. His lips were getting close to the soft spot on her neck and she knew once he kissed it like he expertly did often there would be no stopping her.

“Justin” she whispered trying to move her neck from his lips and making him look at her.
“Hmm…” he replied looking at her with that look she knew all too well.
She smiled “We need to finish getting dressed” she replied, and leaned in to kiss the tip of his nose lightly.
He tightened his arms around her waist, and looked into her eyes.
“Do we need to really?” he asked, his eye brow going up in question.
Brooke smiled, and nodded “Yes” she replied with a nod
Justin licked his lip once more and continued to watch her, there was no way he was going to let her go that easily, not after what she was doing to him earlier.
“Okay, one more kiss here” he replied and pointed to his lips puckering them

She smiled and leaned in to kiss his lips lightly. Justin did a swift move though and leaned her back in his arms turning them so that she lay on the bed with him on top of her their kiss deepening as he laid her down. Brooke’s hand went to the back of his neck, twisting a curl around her finger. Justin’s leg moved in between Brooke’s making the towel ride up her leg and more and more skin showing. He knew how to kiss her in just the right way to make her forget about everything but him. Justin’s hand began to wonder up her thigh caressing her soft skin ever so lightly making its way under her towel. Brooke became aware of the situation and quickly broke the kiss.

“Justin” she whispered struggling to catch her breath while trying to meet his gaze.
But once the kiss was broken Justin went immediately to her neck, nibbling on the spot just below her ear, the spot that made her go crazy for him. Brooke’s eyes closed in the pleasure she was feeling from Justin’s soft lips against her skin. She knew they shouldn’t do this, not right now. There just wasn’t any time. She brought her hands to his face, on each cheek and tried to pull his face from her neck.
“Justin” she replied “Please”
Justin stopped the assault on her neck, and looked into her brown eyes.
“We can’t do this” she replied
He laughed “Sure we can” he said “You’re practically naked already, and-“
But Brooke immediately cut him off “Your parent’s are going to be here any minute” she replied and glanced at the clock that sat on their bedside and then looked back at her.
“Are you trying to resist this?” Justin asked cocking his eyebrow “Because you know you can’t” he grinned that confident smile that he used out in public
“Want to bet?” She asked

He looked down at her and laughed, and leaned down to touch her lips with his once again. This time he barely stroked his lips across hers, his tongue reaching out to stroke her bottom lip gently. Brooke let out a breathy sigh that she trying hard to fight and she closed her eyes and moaned against the feel of Justin’s soft tongue on her lips. Justin watched her face as she lay below him and grinned. He knew he could get to her, he always did. Brooke’s hands moved into his hair as she tried to get as close to him as possible. Justin finally kissed her the way she had wanted him to kiss her, the kiss was turning her into a wild women. Justin’s hands now roamed her body, trying to tug the towel loose from her body. Brooke felt his hands pulling at the towel and broke the kiss watching him her eyes full of love for him.

“What?” he asked panting watching her, his lips swollen from the kissing fest they just had.
She smiled “You’re wearing too much clothes for this” she replied,

Justin grinned and stood up on his feet in front of the bed and Brooke got to her knees on the bed and reached forward and pulled the hem of his t-shirt up and over his head. Justin grinned watching her as she leaned up and pressed her lips to his kissing him softly as her hands traveled down his chest and abs to his belt buckle and started to un do it along with his button and zipper. Justin groaned into the kiss feeling Brooke’s hands work his jeans off. She really was a shy person out in public but when they were in the privacy of their home he sometimes wished others could see what he did. (Well not all of what he saw ;)) She got his pants un-done and started to pull them down slowly, but it was too slow for Justin. He broke the kiss for a second slipped off his jeans and boxer briefs and then pulled her in for a kiss again pushing her back against the mattress. Brooke giggled as Justin kissed her eagerly, she knew she was teasing him with the slowness and knew he wouldn’t be able to last much longer. She could feel him against her thigh as he reached in between them finally reaching for the towel edge to take it off. The cool air ran over Brooke’s body causing a deep moan to escape her lips as Justin immediately went to her neck, nipping all the way down towards her chest. Brooke laid her head back against the bed, her eyes closed and mouth slightly open as small whimpers left her mouth. Justin got on all fours and continued his journey down her body caressing and sucking his way down the valley of her breasts to her stomach sucking on her belly button before moving further down to her waist line. He was torturing her and he knew exactly how to do it. Finally Brooke could think clear enough to talk and she whimpered his name, reaching down to put her hands to his face. Justin looked up at her and smiled, knowing what he was doing to her was driving her crazy.

“Stop teasing me” She replied in soft voice

He grinned, and moved back up and brought her into a steamy kiss lying on top of her. As they continued their making out party, Justin’s hand began to travel down her body caressing her sides and stomach moving farther down towards her opening. He caressed his finger across it, causing a soft moan to escape Brooke’s lips. She wrapped a leg around his hip opening herself up for him to pleasure her in the way she needed to be. He rubbed his finger in between her lips feeling her get wet for him, and he thumbed her clit causing another whimper to escape Brooke’s lips. She broke the hot steamy kiss with Justin with a pant, and laid her head back as Justin began to suck on neck.

“Are you ready for it?” Justin whispered huskily against her neck.

Brooke nodded, as he hands wrapped around his neck and she wrapped both legs around his waist opening herself completely to him. Justin took his hand away from her center, and held himself up putting his hands on either side of her head on the mattress positioning himself on top of her. Watching her face he pushed into her slowly, letting her adjust to his size. Brooke groaned deeply, her back arching against him as her eyes closed in the pleasure she was feeling. Justin watched her face, as he pushed into her and reached down to nibble at her neck trying to relax her. Brooke had finally given him the go sign when she started to move her hips against his; trying to start a slow but steady rhythm they could work themselves into ecstasy to. Justin continued his journey down her neck once again down to her breast, taking a nipple into his mouth sucking on it slowly, and then doing the same to her other. Brooke began to run her nails up and down his back, pulling his body closer to hers as Justin continued to pump in and out of her. Brooke could feel herself getting closer and closer to her release,

“Jus…” she whimpered “I’m close”

Justin began to quicken his pace, knowing that once she was there he wouldn’t be too far behind. He pumped in and out of her moving in tune with her hips that were moving against him. He moved his lips back towards her and kissed her passionately trying to take her to that place of pleasure. Brooke could feel herself breaking, she broke the kiss with Justin practically screaming his name as she let go and came around him. Justin felt her reach her point, and that was all it took before he whimpered her name and came deep inside her. He collapsed onto of her pumping his hips trying to get everything out before finally relaxing on top of her. His hid his face in the crock of her neck, as she rubbed her hands up and down his sweaty back kissing his forehead softly. After coming down from his high he lifted his head and looked into her brown eyes as she looked back at him.

“Are you still mad at me?” he questioned, his lip coming out into a pout
Brooke looked at him and couldn’t help but smile “No” she replied with a sigh.
Justin smiled and leaned forward to kiss her lips lightly once more. Brooke kissed him back when finally her thoughts became clear, and she broke the kiss with a start.
“What time is it?” she replied, and leaned over to glance at the clock “Oh no”
Justin groaned, he knew she was about to flip out.
“Come on we only have 10 minutes” she replied

She got out from under him, and rushed towards the closet to get something to wear. Justin watched her and sighed, and sat up reaching for his boxer briefs that lay discarded on the floor. This was going to be a long night.


---*---


It was exactly 10 minute later when the door bell rang. Brooke was in the kitchen while Justin was still up stairs finishing getting dressed because Brooke made him change his outfit 3 times. Brooke rushed toward the door from the kitchen, and called up the stairs

“Justin!” she called
“I’m coming!” Justin called back

He soon appeared by her side dressed in jeans and button down shirt. Brooke checked him over straightening his collar and finally opened the door where Lynn and Paul stood smiling.

“Hey you two” Lynn smiled and walked towards them hugging her son first then hugging Brooke tightly. “You both look wonderful”
Paul followed suit, hugging Justin then Brooke tightly. They all ventured their way into the living room and Lynn looked around the room with a smile.
“The place looks great” She replied and looked at the both of them

Brooke smiled, nibbling on her lip and stole a glance at Justin who was watching her with a sly smile. It was amazing what you could accomplish when you’re mad.

--*--The End--*--
End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=8