Control by Leake
Summary: Justin "Sly" Timberlake had power over everyone on the eastside of L.A. and he wasn't modest about it. He got what he wanted, when he wanted it and he wanted Olivia Leake. The one girl that no other man could get. But what happens when he gets her? Will she be another thing that he has power over or will, for once, someone else have the control.
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 12236 Read: 26577 Published: Mar 26, 2008 Updated: Dec 15, 2009
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of me. I am in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Growing Up by Leake

2. Mick's Sermon by Leake

3. As Sly as he Wants to Be by Leake

4. When the Bubble is Burst by Leake

5. Growing Pains by Leake

6. Getting What's Mine by Leake

7. Who's in Control? by Leake

8. In the Lords House by Leake

9. There will be Rules by Leake

10. Redeeming Qualities by Leake

11. Jumping the Broom by Leake

12. A New Addition by Leake

13. Chapter 13 by Leake

14. Chapter 14 by Leake

Growing Up by Leake
I’ve never been so afraid. I’ve been told that it hurts and I don’t want to hurt. “Don’t be scared.” He says softly as he lowers me down onto his bed and begins to kiss my neck. “I…I’m not scared” I whisper as my eyes begin to close. I never knew that something so simple can feel this good. He chuckles against my skin and then begins to kiss it again. “Do you have any idea how long I’ve waited for you, for this moment?” He asks in rhetoric. Yes, I do. And I do know how long he’s waited, 3 years and 4 months. I know this because I’ve waited just as long. I nod my head at his question and continue to submit, moaning loudly as his kisses turns into warn sucking and long licks. “Do you know what I’m going to do with it? Huh? Do you know?” He says hotly as his hands slide their way to the back of me and begins to undo my bra. My eyes become slits as I imagine what's he’s going to do to me.

He raises my arms up as he takes of my bra. The last piece of clothing that I had left to hide behind. And then I become embarrassed. Oh God what if he hates what he see’s? My body has never been something that I showed off. I have a double D cup size, a size 9 jean fragment, a booty that I can’t seen to run, palate, or starve away. I’m 5’10 with thick legs and a size 7 shoe. I’m belt like an Amazon. And by the way that he’s inspecting my body and biting his bottom lip, while shaking his head and running his hands down my body. I can tell that he doesn’t seem to mind at all. His hands go lower, sliding and kneading every pieces of skin that has never been touched or bruised or bumped. He goes deeper, stopping at my center, beckoning me to spread wider.

“Do you have any idea what I’m planning on doing to it?” he repeats, rubbing my pleasure button and following the path that his hands made, with his tongue. No, but please just hurry up or there won’t an it left. I’m about to combust. My body arches on it’s own accord and that seems to make him lose his mind. That pushes him to answer his own question, “I’m gonna engrave my name on it.” My breath catches and I almost black out as he ends his statement by putting the tip of his tongue on the out side of my untouched place. He looks up at me and pushes it deeper into me. The farther he goes the wider my legs and my eyes get. The tighter I clutch the black sheets on his soft bed. A sound escapes me and a feeling possess me and cause my body and my soul and my heart to scream and shiver and quench and sore simultaneously. “Oooooooooh!”

He caused a flood and I never knew that my body could create something like that. My heartbeat begins to slow and my eyes begin to open and I look down at him and surprisingly, I’m not alarmed that he’s looking back at me. He has his left hand placed on my stomach rubbing it gently and his right hand wrapped around the calf of my left leg holding it without purpose. “Damn baby. I thought the people were just talking. I thought the boys was just bitter ‘cause you ain’t let them taste, but you really are, aren’t you?” I continue to look at him as he begins to give that cleft smile that only a few notice. That same smile that he gave me when we met. It was this taunting smile that says ‘got you’. He makes his way back up my body. Aligning middle to middle.

“You tryna grow up tonight? Tryna become a big girl?” He asks with amusement in his voice. “Show Daddy you a big girl.” He says staring into my eyes. He begins to grind his center into me. I can feel his manhood against my left thigh as he grinds deeper. The harder he goes the harder he gets and I don’t know what to do. What do I do? How do I show him? “H…How, baby?” I ask. He places his arms above our heads, leans down into my ear and whispers, “Put me in.” I forget to breath. My right hand slides down the length of his body and wraps it’s self around his manhood. He sucks in air, head still by my ear. I begin to rub the tip against myself, pushing the tip in and out and back and forth. “Stop playing. Show Daddy.” He said more abrasive, no smile nor laugh in his voice. I take the hint. I begin to push him deeper, until I hit the entrance and it begins to burn. “Come on baby.” He beckons. I start to push deeper, shutting my eyes tightly. He’s inside my hidden home and he knocking at the bedroom door, but I’m not strong enough to open that door.

“I guess there’s some things that daddy has to take care of too.” He says. He brings his hands down to mine. Grabs a hold of them and brings them back over our heads. He intertwines our fingers and uses his lower half to shatter my bedroom door. I let out a whimper that morphs into a scream as he begins to move his lower half in a rhythm that I never knew existed. Its starts to hurt less and less, until it’s not hurting at all and I find that my legs have wrapped their selves around his body and I start to join him in his rhythm. Ever dip makes me moan bite and scream and every swivel makes me gasp.

Dip. Swivel. Dip. Swivel. Dip. Swivel.

Moan. Gasp. Bite. Gasp. Scream. Grasp.
End Notes:
tell me what you'll think.
Mick's Sermon by Leake
“Where you been?” I hear when I come into the door. I stop and look at my mother who's sitting in a darken living room on a plastic covered sofa, with a red bath robe on. She’s holding a cigarette in the between her index and middle finger of her right hand. The only light that’s in the room is the moon coming in from the slits in the old bed sheets that have been made into curtains. I let the book bag that’s already sliding off of my right arm, drop to the floor.

“Mick, what you doin’ sittin’ in the dark?” I ask coming to the couch to sit next to her. She looks me up and down and in a split second leans over and starts to smell me. I know what she was doing, trying to find evidence that I had had sex. It wasn't the first time that she has done it. Michelle Leake don’t trust anybody, especially not her daughter. After a few more sniffs she removes herself from my space and continues to look at me suspiciously.

“I can’t smell it on you, but I can look at you and tell.” She says and takes another puff of her kool mild. I smack my lips and turn my head away from her. Of course she wouldn’t smell it on me. After I had done what I done, I opt to take a shower. I scrubbed myself good, leaving no part of me untouched. Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed what had happened, very much so, but there was no way that I was gonna walk into my mother’s house smelling like straight sin. Michelle Leake was a lot of thing and stone cold christian and private investigator was at the top of that list when it came to me.

“What you cook, Mick?” I asked jumping up and started to walk towards the kitchen. I didn’t get far before she grabbed my wrist with a death grip. I looked down at her still in her same position, looking at me with those eyes.

“Your father, God, rest his soul is probably turning in his grave to know that you out there sinnin’, like ain’t no bodies business. “ She says in a scowl while letting go of my arm. I turned from her and continue towards the small kitchen. I walk to the pots that I see sitting on the stove and begin to open the tops of them. “Were you protected?” I hear from behind me. I turn to see that she has followed me in the kitchen. I look to the ground, before I allow for my eyes to her. My mouth begins to open, but it stops ajar as I look into her topaz colored eyes. I take a deep breath and then turn back to the stove. “Jesus.” She whispers. I hear her swiftly storm out the kitchen.

“It was the first time.” I say to her so low that I don’t think that she hears it, but she does because she comes back in the kitchen in stands in her previous spot, which is the doorless doorway. I feel her eyes bare into me. “I never did it before, I promise, ma.” I say to her in a sob tone and step closer to her. She holds up her hand that is still holding the lit cigarette, stopping me from coming any closer.

“Now, I know that you 20 years old, Olivia. And you think that you a woman now, and I don’t ask much of you. All that I ever asked was that you never disrespect me or the rules that I laid out for this house. The same rules that you have been living with all of your life.” This is how she normally starts her speeches. “and one of those rules is that you follow what God says. I can’t have you running in and out of my house fornicating and what not. If you wanna start being that type of woman then you gone have to have leave this house.” I just look at her. Michelle Leake is one of a kind, the only that I know who would demand her children to act like adults and treat them like children.

Truth be told the only reason why I haven’t moved out yet was because that would damn near kill her. Every since my dad died eight years ago, she has been terrified about being alone. My brother, Will, left at the age of seventeen and he has been back since. I know that I’m all she has and the same goes for me. It’s sounding as if she is giving me an ultimatum, and she is. Mick loves her God more than she loves anything else in this world and don’t get me wrong she should, but it has driven her to do some things that would leave any person in awe. That includes throw her family to the wind. Michelle Leake, the pastor’s pet.

“What do you expect me to do? Live my life by the bible like you?” I say as she begins to drop her hand. “I can’t live like that, Mick. I really care about this guy. It’s the first time that I’ve ever felt this way. I can’t spend the rest of my life alone or…” I stop before something else slips out. We just stare at each other. She reaches her arm to the nearest ashtray and stubs out her half smoke cigarette.

She clears her throat and then turns to leave the doorway. Then she stops. “If you find that you’re pregnant, don’t come back to this house.” She says and then continues on her to the back of the house to her bedroom. I just start to clean the kitchen. Michelle Leake, one of a kind.
As Sly as he Wants to Be by Leake
Author's Notes:
Thanks to those who gave me some reviews. Greatly appreciated!
Sly rolls over in his king size bed with his black linen sheets wrapped around his waist. He stares at a blaring cell phone that’s lighting up the inside of his jean pocket that he wore the night before. What the hell. He gets from his bed and walks his nude self towards the pants, bending down and removing the phone from his pocket. He slides it up and put it to his ear not even bothering to check the screen to see who it is.

“Yeah?” He answers. Walking back to his bed and sitting on the edge as the person on the other line begins to speak. “Hey you.” He hears and then a devilish grin begins to spread on his face. Olivia Leake, Daddy’s big girl, had the sweetest voice that he ever heard. “How’s Daddy’s girl doin’ this morning?” he asks as he starts to feel movement on the other side of his bed. He shrugs the movement off knowing who it is. It had been exactly two nights since he had had O’s soft body under him and he wasn’t to proud to say that he wanted her back at his place sooner rather later.

“I’m ok. I can’t stop thinking about you.” She says sweetly, with a little giggle that makes Sly start cheesing hard. “What you can’t stop thinking about?” he asked lying back on the bed. “Just you and…” she trailed off. “And?” he asked with a raised brow. “Us. The other night.” She finished. “I missed you too baby." He hears her let out a breath and giggle on the other end. “Look, I gotta get back to work. I’m on break. I just wanted to hear your voice.” She says. “Hey?” Sly says before she can hang up. “Yeah?” “I wanna see you tonight. I’mma swing by at eight. Be ready.” He demands. “K.” she says before she hangs up.

Sly slides his phone close and then reaches down to his middle and rubs the hardness of himself. He places his phone on the nightstand beside his bed and then rolls over and wakes up the sleeping body next to him. “Aye, come here and take care of me.” He says while the nameless girl begins to straddle him.
When the Bubble is Burst by Leake
“What are you over there cheesin’ about?” My best friend Monica asked me. I looked at her and started smiling harder. “Nothin.” I answered and then giggled. “Nothin. Hehehehe.” Monica mocked and scooted her chair over to my cubical. “Mon, go back over to your cube, before somebody come over her and say something.” I tell her, while trying to look like I’m finishing notes. “Please, I’m a grown ass woman. If I wanna scoot my chair over to another cubical, then that’s just what the hell I’m gone do. Now, what’s with all the damn smiling and giggling?” I laugh at her at shake my head. That’s my girl loud, ghetto, and nosey. But ma always has my back and that’s why I let in all my business. “Well?” she beckons after I don’t say anything.

“Let’s just say I did a little growing up last night.” I said plainly, mocking Justin’s analogy about me being a big girl now. I looked at Monica who was staring me up and down and then a wide grin broke out on her face. “Oh, no, this bitch did not go out and give up her v-card and didn’t call nobody.” She said loudly. “sssshhhhh!” I put my hand over her mouth and looked around to see if anyone had heard her. Luckily for her wasn’t nobody paying attention. “Damn, Mon! You want a microphone next time you tell my business?” I say letting my hand fall from her mouth.

“My bad girl, but damn did it really happen. When? How? Who? Or better yet where, cuz I know your moms be trippin and she ain’t gone let nobody get down at her house, even though you pay the bills.” And she’s off talking a mile a minute. I swear sometimes it’s hard to keep up. Monica is one of them Spanish chicks that speak like she’s in a telethon and throws Spanish in every fifth word of her sentence. “Selena, me no specke Latin hoodrat. Slow down. And for your information I was with Sly last night.” I tell her breaking into another big grin.
Monica looks at me like I said that I eat babies for a living. “What?” I ask. She doesn’t say anything, she just scoots back over to her cube and starts typing. “Come on, I was just playing with the Selena thing, Mon, you know that.” She looks over to me and the face that she’s giving me is saying everything excepted ‘I forgive you.’ I scoot over to her and wrap my arms around her. “Monica Quiere, what is going on?” I ask. She finally turns to me and says. “Your being an idiot, that’s what’s wrong with me. You’re messin around wit Sly. Liv, are you crazy?” I roll my eyes and then go back over to my desk. I knew I should have kept this to myself. It's no secret that Sly was one of the biggest connects in L.A. Everyone knew that and everyone cared.

Justin “Sly” Timberlake had spent the last seven years of his life building an empire foundationed by drugs and clean up. He was the filter that every major drug cartel went through to get the best cocaine and weed from oversea and across the border. There was always an unmarked vehicle, with some undercover cop inside waiting for him to mess up, parked across the street from where ever he was at. But they were pointless because Justin had washed his money three times over, buying stock in big fortune 500 companies and pioneering several record labels and restaurants on all hemispheres of the earth.
Even if the FBI got a chance to audit and raid his homes they couldn’t prove file play or larceny because every luxurious car, house, and accessory could be accounted for. Olivia knew that in some circles Sly was known as the modern day Tony Montana, and that is exactly why she had dodged him for three years. Blocking every advance that he through her way with a plausible accuse about how she had to get home and take care of her mother. She wasn’t so naïve to notice the looks that he was throwing her way every time she would leave her brothers apartment to walk home. But she was determined to not be another statistic. Another product of a sexual hit and run that was Sly’s Mo.

Her brother, Rich, had been telling her for years to keep her head down and ignore all of the grown ass man hanging outside of the liquor and corner stores trying to holler at her. He had made her damn near sign a contract stating that she wouldn’t let anyone so much as kiss her cheek, especially not his running partner for the last 15 years, Sly Timberlake. And she had complied. Trying not to take notice to every cleft smile or subtle touch that he gave. That was until he had parked in front of her at the bus stop the other night and practically begged her to let him drive her home.

She had got into his car and expected a quite ride, but it didn’t take her long to realize that he wasn’t taking her no where near her house and instead was heading towards the freeway. “Where are we going?” she asked looking out of every window in the car. “Home.” He said plainly and then kept driving. “Justin, I don’t live no where near here. Stop playing, come on. Take me home.” She said. He stared laughing. “I am.” “Jus-“ she was about to protest again, until he put his hand up signaling her to be quite. “Look, O, I’m tired of playing cat and mouse. It’s getting old. Do you know how many girls wanna get wit me? How many girls wished that I was hounding them like I do you? I been looking at you for the past couple of years now and I’m tired of the chase. So from this moment on, you mine, and ain’t nothin gone change that. So stop the bullshit and accept it.” He said and kept driving. So with that she sat back in her seat and after thirty minutes of silence, ten minutes after stepping foot into his house, she was naked and accepting him.
***
“No I’m not crazy” I answered Monica. “Mon you don’t know him, the real him. I know that he’s kinda on the wrong path right now, but Mon he’s getting everything straightened out.” I continued. She gave me a disgusted look and then scuffed. “Let me guess he told you that while he was sliding off your virgin panties. Please Sly ain’t going no where near straight and you know that. You’re being stupid, Livy. He is dangerous, mami, and when you have the cops at you back door and a couple of Scarface wanna-bes at her front door. Don’t say that I didn’t warn you, Si?”
Growing Pains by Leake
Author's Notes:
Here's something else.
As I lay partially on Sly’s chest that night I fingered the black cotton sheets that dressed his bed and thought about what Monica had said. Yes I knew that she was right, but couldn’t she see that I was happy with being in a fantasy. Even if I had to lie to myself and say that Justin wasn’t nothing but a guy with great business sense. I liked my bubble that I had built up and there my best friend was to burst it in a matter of seconds. I was willing to be naïve and I wanted to be that way for a while. I wanted not to care that Justin had probably killed someone or had orchestrated a hostel take over of L.A. But now that I was laying with my ear on his heart and heard it beat, I was losing the downhill battle that was my naivety and my head.

“Babe?” I ask to see if he’s still with me. “Yeah?” he answered. “Did you mean what you said the other night?” I asked while bringing my chin to replace my ear and looked at him waiting for an answer. “What did I say?” was his reply. I sit up and look at him more thoroughly. “That you were looking to get out of the game and settle down. That you wanted me beside you when you did.” I reminded him. I watch as his eyes shift as if he’s trying to remember if he said that or not. And then something hit me. The other night before the first piece of clothing fell I had told him that I knew what he did and that I didn’t wanna get hurt by him or because of him. And that’s when he said that he was thinking about leaving the illegal stuff to the new kids and was going to focus on trying to make a bigger name for himself with his restaurants and labels, and then he ripped my shirt off and started to carry me like a cave man to his bedroom.

“You were lying.” I voiced out loud and began to scoot farther away from. He sat up to be eye level to me. “Don’t start this little girl shit again. You knew me and now you know me. I can’t just up and leave something that I birthed. Conceived. So what I lied, you’re here aren’t you.” He said and then reached for me. I flinched away from him and damn near fell out of the bed. “You’re an asshole.” I said and then got up to look for my clothing. “Be that as it may, you can’t beat me. And where the hell are you going?” He said tauntingly. “Home.” I said plainly putting on my pants and looking for my shirt. “How you gone get there.” He asked still laid up in the bed like a king. “I can call Richy.” I answered. “And tell him what that you been laid up at his friend's house getting worked? Please, Rich would kick your ass half way home. Stop acting like a child and get back in the bed and go to sleep.” And with that he turned over and put his back to me. I felt my face begin to get hot and my eyes began to burn.

I had been scammed and my mind wasn’t the onlt thing tricked but a little bit of my heart was too. I had been waiting years for someone to finally care about me and not how big my breast are or about how high my ass sit. And the other night after Justin and I had made love, we had talked about everything. We had even shared a shower. He had seen every inch of me, inside and out, and I had let him. I had been dupped in the worst way and for that I was pissed. And now here I stood in this stranger’s room with ruffled clothes and a bruised pride. I didn’t know who to call because as much as I hated to admit it he was right. I so much as said that Justin had let me used his bathroom, Rich would no doubt shake the hell out of me. And Monica was out of the question there was no way that I was going to give her the satisfaction of being right, and I don’t even wanna think about my mother. So this bastard had me, I wasn’t going anywhere tonight, but I damn sure wasn’t going to lay beside him for another nigt, so I made it a point to stomp loudly out of his room, down his stairs, and into his livingroom and that is where I was going to stay until tomorrow when he took me home and lost my number.
Getting What's Mine by Leake
Author's Notes:
Thanks to you guy that are following. I really am greatful. I work on a computer all day, so my updates will more than likely be frequent, cuz well I don't have anything else to do. HeHe! :")
“That wasn’t the deal and you know it!” An enraged Fred said in his heavy Jamaican accent. Sly subtly took off his tailored jacket and placed it on the back of his chair in his office. “I changed the deal.” He said simply and then sat down in the same chair that his jacket laid ont the back of. “What do you mean you changed the deal? You were supposed to do what we paid you to do. You were supposed to fix our little problem.” Fred said getting angrier by the moment at Sly’s worriless attitude. He watched as Sly lit a cigar, crossed his legs, and sat back in his chair.

“Fred, you said that you had a little problem and when I sent my men to handle business for you, I found out that you’re problem wasn’t little at all. See I have a reputation to uphold and I also have an understanding with the major cartels in Cali. They don’t fuck wit me and I don’t fuck wit them. You got me sending my men into neutral territory and I be damned if I’m gone have my people pop off someone from the Yuing Family just because you got sloppy and left over a quarter mill in product in their turf and they sold it.” Sly said with a slight chuckle. Fred hopped up from his seat and stepped closer to Sly as if he was about to take his head off. Then he stopped his movement quickly when he saw, Mikal, Sly right hand gunman reach for his hip. Then Fred’s attention was snapped back to Sly’s desk as a manila folder was thrown onto it. “That’s you’re down payment on the job back and I seriously suggest that you take it and leave. M gets an itchy trigger finger for dumb son’s of bitches that jump out at me.” Sly said letting a cloud of smoke past threw his partly opened lips. Fred took the folder and then gave Sly a look that clearly declared war and then he walked out.

“You want me to go handle him before he becomes a serious problem?” Mikal asked walking around to the front of the desk from Sly’s side. “Naw let him cool down for a couple of days. I wanna see what he does.” Sly said and then he pulled out a folder and began to look throw papers that he needed to sign for the opening of his new restaurant in the Westside of Hollywood. It was Mikal’s queue to leave and he did just that. Ray’s was going to be the biggest thing opened if Justin had anything to do with it. He had been thinking about opening a soul food restaurant in the rich parts of town for a while and with Hollywood jumping with rappers crossing over to movies everyday and hip hop taking a bigger influence in the world he knew that the idea would work. Besides nothing beat a plate of ribs and a good helping of potato salad. Half the women in that part of town needed something to make their asses grow more.
Yeah, with any luck he could make every starlets ass as plump as O’s.

That girl was still mad at him. It had been three weeks and she went back to pretending that he didn’t even exist. If he was coming one way she made it her mission to go the other way and he didn’t missed the way that she would duck into the nearest building if he was coming down the street and she happened to be on the side walk. No, he didn’t feel bad about the way that he had treated her that night. She knew who she was getting involved with before she ever got into the car with him. She knew what time it was and He was tired of chasing that girl. So yes he lied about getting out of the game. She was messing up the mood and he wasn’t much for talking when it was time to get down.

Before she was in the first draft pick of booty in the old neighborhood, she was the annoying kid sister of his boy Rich. Rich had always been down for the cause, ready to ride at the drop of the hat, but his mama was always trippin making Olivia go where ever Rich went and so Rich had messed out on all the action. But about three years ago Olivia was seen walking down the street going to the store with the tightest jeans on and a small white wife beater and the next thing you know the streets was talking. Every dude from fifth Ave to Griffin was trying to get at her and then Rich had gone from the downiest dude in the hood to being Captain Cock Block. And so Justin had started giving her subtle glances and straight game behind his boys back since then.

Olivia needed to realize that when he said that she was his, he wasn’t playing. He was dead serious. He had had his share of cut buddies and one night nothings. He was looking for something stable, a constant and she had been hand picked to be that woman that he was willing to hang up his player’s cape for and she needed to stop that school girl nonsense and stop dodging him like he had given her the clap. Her avoidance act had been cute for the last three weeks, but now he was quite annoyed and it was time that she bring her ass on home to him, before he was forced to go get her.
Who's in Control? by Leake
Author's Notes:
:)
I stepped off of the bus and walked across the street to my house at exactly five o’clock and began to walk over so that I could get some sleep. I hadn’t done that lately and I was tired as hell. Sly had been my mind heavily and it wasn’t just because I was going full force with the avoiding him thing that I’m sure he noticed. It was more or less the fact that for the past week I had been waking up at the crack of dawn to spend an hour making friends with my toilet bowl.

Once again I had built up a bubble of innocence and naivety, and this time I was the one that burst it. Two days after my first make out session with the toilet I had wised up and brought an e.p.t. and sure enough after eight sodas and two minutes the blue plus reared it ugly head and had announced to me that I was in fact carrying Sly’s seed. And even though I paid the bill at my house I knew that my mother wasn’t kidding. She was prepared to kick my honey brown ass out at the drop of a hat. So not only was I carrying around a baby, I was carrying around a secret that had to be kept until I could figure out just what the hell to do.

I had made it to the front door and was putting the key in, when I notice that my door wasn’t locked. In fact, it wasn’t even closed. I pushed the slightly ajar door opened and stood right where I was because if I moved from this spot I was going to have a break down. What I saw was starting to get to me more because I took a step into my childhood home and saw nothing. Not the plastic covered couch, the bed spread that dressed the windows or even the pictures of me and Rich that had covered the walls. “Ma!?” I screamed running to the back of the house and noticed that the same thing had happened to the rest of the house. Empty. This whole place was empty and my mother wasn’t no where to be found.

I felt a slight pounding in my skull grow and then as if someone had kicked my legs from under me. I had collapsed on the bare floor beneath me. And then I hear heels on the thin carpet floor in the living room and I make a made dash to see who it was and what I was confronted with was more disconcerting then coming home to a house filled with nothing. There my mother stood in her Sunday’s best and her best wig with the biggest smile that I had ever seen on her regally beautiful face. And I knew that it had everything to due with fact that not even one foot away from her was Sly, leaned against the front door looking like the devil himself. He too was dressed to impress and it looked like he had gotten a fresh shave to go along with his buzzed cut.

“Ma, where is everything?” I asked her stepping closer. She rushed over to me and for the first time in I don’t know how long, she wrapped her long arms around me and hugged me for dear life and I couldn’t help but return the same hug. I had been dying inside and it felt good to have someone just hold me. But as quickly as it happened, it ended. “Baby, I had been watching you closely since that night you came in here, and I wasn’t surprised to see that pregnancy test that was in the garbage. So I went looking for the young man that got in this mess and I was pointed straight to Justin and he was so surprised. He wanted to talk to me about everything and we went out to have lunch and then he went to church with me this morning while the movers came in and took our clothes to his house and took the rest of that junk to junk yard.” She said. See the words were coming out but I didn’t quite understand what she just said.

“His house?” I repeated. “Yeah, baby, his place. He said that he was going to take responsibility for you and the baby and he said that he would be honored to have me come along too.” Mick beamed. I looked at Sly and he was still standing in that same spot just staring at me. “Mick, can Justin and I get a moment?” I asked and before I knew it she had hugged me again and said she would be in the car. Once she was out of the door all the words that I had lost from the moment that I had came home had found their way back to me. “What are you some kind of psycho? You’re brainwashing my mother, going to church with her, moving us to your big ass house on the other side of L.A.? What are you doing?” I asked and to my surprise he starts to chuckle. Then he steps closer to me. “I told you from jump that you were mine. You know that I want you and as much as you would hate to admit it, I got you. Imagine my delight when I found out that you were carrying my seed. I damn near lost my mind.” I took a few steps away from him. “Sly, we can’t move in with you. My mother doesn’t even know the real you. You’re dangerous and I can’t be with someone that has me looking over my shoulder every five minutes. I won’t put my mother or my baby in that situation.”

“The way I see it, O, you ain’t got a choice. Your mom’s glowing knowing that she doesn’t have to stay in this hell hole any more and if you think that for one second I’m going to let you raise my seed in this place. You must be on my product.” He answered. “That’s not funny. Your a lair, probably a murderer and God knows what else. This is serious.” I reply and then with a flash he was standing directly in front of me with his arms wrapped around my body. “You don’t wanna be wit me?” he whispers softly. “That’s not the point.” “Yes it is. Baby, I’m 27 I’m not looking to do this drug shit for much longer and I mean it this time. Here you are carrying a little me and I’m trying to do right by you’ll. Move you out of this bullshit ass hood and into something that I know you gone love. You can quit that busted job and maybe start taking some classes. We got a family now. What you gone still try to run away from me?” He delivered that speech with heart and that is exactly why I had started to build another bubble around not only me but us this time. “You gotta promise that nothing is going to happen to my mother, she can’t find out about the real you. You gotta also swear that nothing is going to happen to us, this family. You gotta swear or I will stay in this empty ass house.” “Baby, I swear. Nothing will ever happen to us and your mom’s will never find out what I really do.” And with that we left the only home I knew and step into a black impala that was going to take us to a new world with a new bubble.
In the Lords House by Leake
Author's Notes:
I tried to do some editing and typo checks on this one, so I hope I got everything. ;)
"Let the church say Amen." Pastor Johnson says at the pulpit of Mount. Isaiah Baptist Church. For the last three months I have been coming here religiously with mom, per Sly's request. Every since mom and I moved in Sly has demanded that I be two places, Church and the bedroom. And believe it or not I stay my ass in one or the other. It's not like I have anything else to do, since after a week of staying with Sly he got tired of me having a job and told me one morning that I better come home unemployed. He started ranting some crap about how I was making him look bad. He said that he was ballin out of this world and what did it look like with me going to work every morning to answer phones for someone else's empire.

At first that made perfect sense to me. I mean some chicks go there whole lives wishing that they strike gold and here I was living in a platinum mine and I don't even realize it. But now I wish that I had told Sly to kill himself, cuz I'm bored as hell, not to mention annoyed out of my fucking mind. With no job, I'm stuck with my mother all day. My mother, who has miraculously stopped smoking and started treating Sly better than she'd ever treated me and Richy. She has taken it upon her self to act as if Sly is the second coming and by doing that she has succeeded in getting on my last nerve. In the last three months, Mick has drugged me to every baby store and church event in L.A. And don't get me wrong I love the Lord, but this is outrageous.

Sly hasn’t been any help either. I can honestly say that in the last three months, I've spent a total of seventy-eight days and various positions that I'm not sure that I'm supposed to do while pregnant. Sly is on this thing about how me being pregnant is the sexiest thing in the world. He keeps giving me these nasty facts about sex and pregnancy like, excessive amount of sex while pregnant will make it less painful during labor. Then there's my favorite freaky pregnant fact, doing it doggie style makes for a greater possibility that the baby will be a boy. Now, I'm not complaining cuz over that last few months I have grown to appreciate the blessing that is the orgasm, but damn. My life for the past three months has been filled with nothing but sex and Jesus and I'm sick of it.

"Livy, baby, answer that or turn it off." I hear my mom say, shaking me out of my thoughts. I then realize that my cell is vibrating rather loudly and several old ladies with huge ugly ass hats are turned around looking at me like they were listening to my thoughts a moment ago. I quickly snatch up my cell phone and purse and make my way out of the church. Once I step out on to the front step I put the phone to my ear.

“You just don't know what you're doing to me in that church girl outfit." I hear Sly growls into my ear. I start to look around the parking lot and then I spot Justin's black Lincoln that he likes to pick me and mom up in after church. I began to walk towards it. As I get closer I see that there isn't anyone in the front, but the back door opens a soon as I was about to walk away. I get in and close the door behind me and before I can locate Sly, I feel a pair of lips attack my neck and a hand rising up my leg.

"Aw, hell naw, Justin!" I screamed pushing him off of me. "Baby?" He questioned looking at me like I took away his favorite toy. "Babe, I know that we have done some freaky stuff of the last couple of months, but I am not getting busy in the back seat of a car in front of a church." I rebut. Sly's mouth begins to open and I know instantly that he's going to throw another freaky pregnant proverb at me and before he even get a chance, I nip that shit right there. "No, J. Every since we've been together I been straight sinning. Now this is one offense towards God that you gone have to make by your damn self." And would you believe that that asshole is laughing as if I just told that funniest joke in the world. "You sound like your mother." He says between laughs and in response I get out of the car and start walking back towards the church. Then I turn around when I hear him laughing louder. I see now that he is half hanging out of the car. "You know what's funnier?" I ask him. "What baby?" "You really not getting any now." I answer and then continue walking towards the church. “Now, that’s funny!” I saying laughing myself back into the church.
There will be Rules by Leake
Author's Notes:
Thanks to all the reviews, that's what keeps a sista going. :")
“You know what Sly? You’re an asshole!” Olivia screamed to the top of her lounges. Once again she was startin some shit. Did she not realize that he didn’t wanna hear that mess? Here he was trying to do the right thing by her and all she wanted to do was fight about little shit that didn’t even concern her.

“Are you really that bored, Got damn! Leave me alone and take your ass to sleep!” He yelled back at her, hoping that Mick didn’t come to investigate. He was tired of being Mr. Nice Guy. Fed up with being the prodigal son in law and boyfriend. Sick of the fact that he had moved his woman and her moms out of their shotgun house and he still wasn’t allowed to be his self in his own damn house. His boys wasn’t coming over anymore, he wasn’t smoking his favorite recreational drug in the house, and he had even elevated Rich from a double dealing stick up kid to a Lt. in his camp. What more did they want? What the fuck more could he do?!

So what he had taken the night off from playing family man and went out to do him. He was still the man. Still Sly Timberlake and he wasn’t even trying to let anybody forget that very important fact. So what he got a little buzzed on HQ and splifs. So what he started talking shit with the fellas like usual? And who the fuck cared that he had gotten a little special treatment from one or two chicks at the club last night.

So the fact the he came home at four A.M. the next morning sporting a wide grin and the smell of sex and alcohol, shouldn’t have bother any damn body. So why did he step into a slightly lit bedroom with a very pissed Olivia sitting on the edge of their king sized bed, wrapped in his infamous black sheets, with tears pooling in her eyes. “Shit.” He said under his breath walking further in the room taking off his clothes. He was waiting for her to start throwing accusations about shit that was probably true, so he can profusely deny them. But that didn’t happen. All he heard was silence. He turned around to see that O had made her way into lying down in the bed under the covers. He finished getting undressed and the took his place on his side of the bed, cut off the lamp and then was two seconds from going to sleep. When, “You’re not even going to wash those bitches off of you?” He heard.

“Here we go.” He mumbled hoping that she didn’t hear him say that and would you believe with his luck, she did. Olivia sat up in the bed and proceeded to start. “Yea, Sly, her we go. What is it, Justin? Do I not stay on my back long enough? What is it? You got me hold up in here like I’m Rapunzel, got me going to church everyday. Acting like you my damn daddy.” She said. Sly was at a lost, he really didn’t know what the hell she was talking about. So he sat up in bed to face her and told her just that. “What the fuck are you talking about, O?!” he screamed back at her. “I’m talking about you coming home at four in the morning like you ain’t got a family to tend to. I’m talking about how it is that you can go out and live it up all night and yet I can’t even have two hours to myself or outside of this damn house.”

Sly waited until she was finished and then spoke his peace. “Let’s get a couple of things straight, O. 1) This my god damn house. I can come in and out of this bitch when I want to. 2) You don’t get a say on shit in this bitch. I run this and I run you. So if I tell you to go to church every day and then come home and do what I instruct you to do, then you do it. And lastly, I got a million mutherfuckers out there waiting for me to show one moment of weakness and I am not gonna bitch up cuz you don’t understand how grown folks do grown shit. I was Sly when I met your ass and I’m gone be Sly with your ass. So get the fuck over it!” He said lying back down to got to sleep. “And what about after me?” He heard Olivia’s broken voice ask.

He got up completely out of bed and looked O dead in the eyes and said. “Ain’t gone be no after you. You’re it, baby. Daddy’s little girl and don’t think for a moment that you’re gonna leave me. Cuz ain’t a place that you can go that you won’t be mine. Now you know the rules. So like I said before, get the fuck over it.” He ended and walked towards the bathroom so that he can take a shower and she could leave him alone. “You know what Sly? You’re an asshole!” he heard from behind him. “Are you really that bored, Got damn! Leave me alone and take your ass to sleep!” he said and slammed the bathroom door.
Redeeming Qualities by Leake
Author's Notes:
Hey you'll, once again thanks to you guys that are reading I'm trying to develope this thing properly and I hope I am. So here you go.

It’s been a month now. A month, since Sly gave out his rules, and I have adhered to them. Making sure that I was everywhere that he said when he said be there. Making no detour along the way. Believe me, with my mouth and attitude, after that night I was going to tell Sly to kill himself and kiss my black ass. I wanted to and I was. Until my mother cornered me the next morning in the kitchen, she started telling me how a man was going to be a man. She said that it doesn’t matter what he did outside the home, it was the fact that he brought his ass back home that was important. She started filling my head up, telling me that I wasn’t some chick on the street, I was the woman carrying his baby, I was living in his house and I had the keys to his shit and my hands deep in his pocket. My mother basically told me what all women wanted to hear about their man and his life. She told me that I owned it and that it was time that I started acting like it.

 

So here I am a month later, hanging on Sly’s arm at the opening of his new restaurant, Ray’s. I’m talking to random people, letting them feel on my now protruding baby belly. Listening to them tell me how cute I am in my Vera Wang, white and black braided, party dress. And me, I’m soaking that shit up, cuz, but in all honesty, my damn feet hurt. I could kill Sly for convincing me to put on some pumps and making me stand all damn night. But I gotta say that I wouldn’t rather be any where else.

 

This place is the shiz-nit. But then again I should have already known that. The cook put his foot in every entrée that was served tonight. He put his thing completely down. I’m talking about ribs, chicken, pork chops, yams, cold slaw, potato salad, greens. That dude kilt it. And you know my pregnant ass tasted a little of everything. The one time that Sly had us sit down it was to eat the main course, with a bunch of people that I thought that I would never see outside of a one-hour time slot on TV. I was tearing up a plate of greens with some huge people.

 

But that wasn’t what had me in a daze all night. What had me flustered and in awe all night was my man. Sly, no wait, Justin. That Sly character could kill himself. There was a difference, see Sly was the cold bastard  that climbed in to bed with me last month smelling like a couple of different bitches. Sly was the jerk that watched me cry my eyes out , while curled in a ball on the right side of his bed, and didn’t do anything  about. But Justin, Justin was different. Justin was the man that made me his woman that first night five months ago. Justin was the guy that took my momma to church and liked having Sunday dinner every week as a family. And Justin was the man that all night has referred to me as his wife.

 

Yes, I said his wife. We had shaken every hand and rubbed every elbow in this place and to every person that walked through the stained glass doors of Ray’s tonight I was introduced as Justin’s wife. He was in full effect tonight. I watched my “husband” do his thing all evening. He had entertained and wowed all patrons and staff. He had made all the right corny jokes, had made statements about politics, economy, and general life that was supposed to be made, when they were made. I watched my man practically shove a rack of ribs down a petite, blonde woman’s mouth and the whole time she was smiling. I saw my man be my man. The man that I wanted him to be. I saw him be Justin, and that turned me on.

 

I was still in awe. Even as I sat in a both waiting for Justin to finish locking up and sending the staff home, my mind was still riling from tonight.

 

“Baby, do you see what your man gotta do to keep us living right?” I heard Justin say as he scooted into the booth with me and slouched.  “I saw you.” I say lying back on him. I feel his hands come around to rub my stomach. “I know you saw me. That’s why you was cheesin all hard, all night.” He said. He makes me sick with his cocky ass. “No boo, don’t kid yourself that was the pregnancy glow, not you. No body be cheesin over you. Ugh.” I said before laughing, feeling Justin’s chest rise as he did the same. “Yeah, right. You know you was feeling it every time I called you my wife. Don’t lie.” He replied, now doing his hands in a circular motion. “Whatever, I ain’t getting happy until I feel some weight on this here hand.” I hold up my left hand directly in his face. “So you want me to ice that?” He asks taken my hand in his and placing them on my belly.  “Naw, I want you to bling it out. I wanna feel like Beyonce, baby. I wanna be lawfully wifed, not that old tired ghetto wifey, nah nah. I wanna change my last name. Do you think that you can do that, oh great one?” I joked. But then he says something that makes the joke stop. “Yeah, I can do that.”

Jumping the Broom by Leake
Author's Notes:
Ok here's the thing. I have just spent the last few months of my life at a crappy job that was slowly stripping me of any creative thought. So I finally left that hell hole and now I have a job that doesn't cause me to develope chronic head aches. So go me! And here is another chapter. And thanks for reading.

 

The trouble with gravity is that nothing ever stays up. Everything, and I do mean everything, comes down. Especially me. Justin taught me that. In fact, Justin has taught me a lot of things. He taught me about love and right at this moment he is teaching me about despair. He has hurt me before, but nothing has ever felt like this.  

“No…no!” I yelled at him. There he was standing there looking like a GQ model, in his black tux and lavender bowtie, with his hands in his pockets, leaned against the door frame. He looks so content. Like nothing is wrong with what he just said to me.  “Baby, I just think that-“ he begins to say in a calm voice, before I cut him off. “J, you can’t do this to me!” I yell even louder.  

Today was our wedding day. It was everything that I had wanted since that marriage proposal at the opening of “Ray’s”. A small candle lit ceremony, with a total of 20 guests. Everything was simple. The plain white chapel on the beach facing the sunrise, the pastor from my mom’s church that had agreed to marry us after a week of counseling, and the feast that my mom had prepared. Monica was wearing a halter lavender flowing gown with a small flower over her heart and Richy, who was Justin’s MOH, was dressed in a black tux with a lavender flower in his jacket pocket. I had even kept my dress simple, draped in a pure white, off the shoulder gown made from silk. This wedding was supposed to be simple and memorable. Justin and I were supposed to say our vowels just as the sun began to rise over the ocean. This day, this moment was supposed to mean something.  But instead it was vastly turning into something differently remember. 

And that is where gravity took its effect, when the man that I need more than air told me that he didn’t want to marry me.  “Baby, it can’t happen right now.” He says, still in his position by the door. I watch him stand there with the same confidence that he has had since the day that he walked into my life, unaffected by the fact that he is breaking my heart. I let the first tear roll off of my face and land on the huge 8 month pregnancy bump that is attached to my person and then something inside me snaps.   

 “Fuck you, Justin. You self centered ass hole. How dare you do this to me, to us!” I say to him in a broken voice. “Fuck me?” he repeats as he finally removes his self from his current position and steps closer to me. “You damn right, fuck you! You know what, Justin? You’re weak. You’re weak and you’re tired. Your whole act is getting old and quite frankly you’re acting like a little bitch.” And like a tornado, the cool Justin is gone and Sly has shown his ugly head, with his darkened eyes and his raspy voice.  

“You better watch you damn mouth.” He replies. I began to laugh a little. “Or what? What more can you do to me Sly. Every since I let you put your dick in me, all you’ve been is the Ike to my Tina. You spit in my face every damn day. So what else can you do to me? You know, I am sorry, cuz I should have realized that I’m the weak one. I should’ve left your ass a long time ago. I should have taken me and my baby and left you and my mother in that hell you call a home, when I first realized that you weren’t but a dog.” I tell him while watching as he steps closer to me every moment that I’m taking until he was right in front of me. He quickly snatches me by the back of my neck and jerks me to his face so closely that I feel his breath on my face as he begins to talk.  

“I told your dumb ass once before that there ain’t no leaving me. Now I understand that you are upset, but you better calm your little ass down before I hurt you and my seed in one damn blow. Now I said that there won’t be a wedding today and that is what I meant. Stop testing me and remember your place.” Then released me and walked across the room. I leered at him intently as I walk backwards to till I hit the couch and my legs came from under me. I plop onto the couch and continued to watch Justin as waterfalls came out of my eyes. His shoulders were rising up and down as if he was trying to control himself and then a moment later He turned around looked and at me deeply.    

He then walked over to me and sat next to me. “O, I’m sorry. Babe, I’m sorry. I need you, O. I need you so bad that I’m scaring my self. I know that I should have told you that I wasn’t ready for this, weeks ago. But I loved watching you plan our future, babe. I loved watching you just be you. We been moving so fast O. We jumped to tryin to make a relationship, to having a baby, living together, hell and now we supposed to be getting married. O, you know I’m not in a place where I can really be your husband. I just need a little time baby, I love you and I wanna do atleast something right in this relationship.” He finished.   I finally turned my head to look at him and said. ” You don’t have time.” He gets up furiously and yells “Why the hell not, Olivia? Here I am tryin to finally do right and you giving me shit!” “Justin, you don’t have time because my water just broke.” I say as a contraction hits. Justin looks at the wetness that has developed on and around me. And all I hear is “Shit!” before I double over in pain.

A New Addition by Leake
Author's Notes:
Here's the the thing, I have a website per the lovely ladies of tasting-eden.com and I really wanna make it an active place, but I wanna a different look and I don't know the first thing about making a site. So if there is anyone out there who will be willing to help me please hit me up. :). My site: aljuly.tasting-eden.com email:LeakeJuly@hotmail.com.
“What is this that I hear about you not wanting Justin to come in here and see you?” Mick asked me while holding in her arms my beautiful baby boy. “He can come and see his son, but for now I just need a break from him ok?” I answered still keeping my eyes on my baby. “Honey, that is your man out there and he just wants to see how your doing.” “Ma, I just went through ten hours of labor a quart of blood. I need you for the moment to stop being his mother-in- law and try to be my mother.” I say to her as she continues to rock my child to sleep. “Olivia, that man has done nothing but provide for us. He’s brought us-“
“I don’t care what he’s brought us, Mick. I didn’t sleep with him for his money, I haven’t stayed with him for his money, hell, I didn’t even have his baby for his money. I don’t care about money. What I do care about is the fact he is a liar, a manipulator, a cheater, and a collection of other things. “I say as I watch Mick put down the baby into the crib beside the bed. “Baby, he just need sometime to think, is all he was saying.”
“Ma, can you leave?”
“What?”
“Here I am crying out for you to hear me and once again you’re taking his side. I can’t deal with you right now. I am hurt and beat up and I really can’t take anymore. So can you go, Please?” I answer. I just wanted to be with my baby. My sleeping child that had a long way to go before he would get mixed in this crazy ass world. With his wacked out grandmother, his crazy ass father, and his weak mother. I just wanted to have peace for a few and nothing about my mother being in the room provided that.
“Olivia, I know that you think that I am rough on you. And I will admit that I am. It’s just that I been where you are. And , honey, Justin talks to me. He needs us. He needs you. We’re all he has. And sometimes men don’t ask for help the way that they should. But sweetheart , that man is crying out to you. The question is when are you going to answer him.” And then she leaves. Just like that. And then it hits me. Justin talks to her. He opens his heart to my mother. That makes me sad. That makes me sick to my stomach. Because what kind of relationship must we have for him to deem my mother as more woman to him than I am. What the hell are we doing together if the both of us are too weak to even talk to the other? Hell, as much as I’m going to hate to admit this, Justin was right. We’re not it in a place where we can get married. We’ve been carrying on in this relationship as if we were racing against time. Jumping from one extreme to another.
But we can fix that, we can fix us. With our baby as the beginning of a new us. We can be better and since Justin ain’t gone let us go anywhere anyway. I mine as well make the most out of forever.
End Notes:
feed me back.
Chapter 13 by Leake
Author's Notes:
It's been forever ... but if you're reading, I'm sorry.
Justin

“O?!” Sly yelled running through the house. “Babe? Where are you?” he asked going to the baby’s room. She was no where. Not answering his calls, not answering his texts, not answering him. He couldn’t take it. Babe where are you? He thought to himself. He was worried. No, fuck that he was beyond worried he was bugged the fuck out. Had been every since he heard about what happened. Every since that call from Mike telling him that she had an incident with an unsuspecting enemy.

***
Sly looked at his cell phone as it began to vibrate on the corner of his desk. He looked up from his computer and went reached for it. “Yeah?” he answered not caring who it was. “Aye, boss. It’s Mike. Something happened with your family.” Mikal said in his deep voice. The news made Sly’s ears perk.

“Talk to me.”
“That issue you let slip through your fingers came back to bite you in the ass.”
“Man, I ain’t got time for the cryptic. What’s up with my family.”
“Fred, the Jamaican, cornered O at the market when she was out with Kalib, this afternoon.”
“What!”
“Yeah, according to Jay, the bootleg kid, he say Fred walk up to O, put his hands all over her. Patted up little man and left her shaking in an alley.”
“That mutherfucker! Mikal, find that bastard. He got a meeting with
My nine piece real quick like”

***
And that’s where the call ended. Sly had jumped in his ride, broke every law of the road and got to his home in twenty minutes flat. Now here he was running up and down stairs looking for his people. Then he heard the faint sound of the front door close. He ran down the stairs to the door. “Babe!” he yelled and then came to a stop when he seen Mick at the door hanging up her coat and he purse.

“Mick, where’s O and lil man?”

“Justin, I don’t know. What’s wrong with you?” Mick asked looking at him with concern. Sly instantly caught the look in Mick’s eyes and then gave her his best sincere smile.
“Nothing, ma, I just came home to see them and they’re not here.” He said truthfully. Mick looked at him for a minute longer and then patted him on the cheek. “They’ll turn up somewhere, honey.” She replied then walked around him and up the stairs to her room.
Sly watched her disappear out of sight and then he let out a breath that he hadn’t known that he was holding. Yeah, Mick, that’s what I’m afraid of. He thought and, then, ran out the house to his car.

Olivia

There comes a point in every person’s life when they have to make that decision on whether or not they are going to take control or let the world control them. And I must admit that I, time and time again, had let my world control me. But I was not going to follow that road this time around. I couldn’t. Not for me and not for my baby.

I was confronted today by one of Sly’s ‘friends’. He was a tall man. One of deep chocolate skin and black coal eyes. He wore his head in dreads, framing his face. I had caught sight of him out of the corner of my eye as I was shopping for fruit in the market. He walked quickly to me and stopped just short of a foot from me and Kalib.

“You Sly’s woman.” He stated.

“Do I know?” I asked , bringing Kalib closer to me. I watched him closely as his eyes roamed over my body. “No, but I know your man, and he and I have unfinished biznass.” He spoke in a tongue that I could only guess was Jamaican. “Well, any business that you have with Sly has not a damn thing to do with me.” I replied trying to step around him. He caught my arm and took me to the nearest alley.
“Look, bitch, your days on earth are number and you can thank you man for that. I should off your ass here to prove a point. And then send Sly his son in boxes. But, you, I need you to tell Sly’s punk ass a message.”
“And that is?” I asked with as much attitude that I could muster up at that time. “That I’m coming for his spot and I’m bored enough to start a war.” He answered and rubbed his hand down Kalib’s cheek and then walked away. I waited until he was completely out of sight before I ran me and my baby to the car.

I guess I can only blame this on myself. I knew that this was going to happen one day. It was totally like me to think that I would never be confronted with what it is that Justin really does. I expected women from the past to confront me, dumbass stick up kids to step to me on occasion, but never a full blown death threat. This just got really real to me.

Now normally, I would run home looking for Justin. Cuddle up next to him for hours, holding on to him for dear life. But it wasn’t just me anymore. It hadn’t been just me for five months now, and truthfully nine months before that. I had Kalib and I was not going to let no one hurt my baby as an indirect payback to his hoodlum ass father. No, not going to happen. I was taking control of this situation and I was getting me and my son out of dodge. Fuck the consequences and if what Justin said was true then he would find me and hopefully, if he was smart, then he would stay hidden with us.
End Notes:
feed me back. :")
Chapter 14 by Leake
Hello out there to anyone that reads this story and has commented on it. I think you. I know that I show up every 5 months and hit up a update with this, but I've been kinda scared to continue this one.
I just wanted to drop a line and say that I am now in the midst of completely finishing this up, because I don't wanna be the that shady writer with the unfinished story. I don't like those types and I am that type, so will most definitely be adding the whole story on the next update.
Thanks and one up,
Leake
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=803