A Secret Love by courtney91
Summary: She idolised and adored him, just like the majority of women in the world. But when she is signed to Tennman Records and her dream is finally realised by the one man that was always out of her reach, will they get together or will a tour, forbidden love and stardom stop a secret love from coming out.... 
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 12991 Read: 14934 Published: Apr 02, 2008 Updated: Nov 06, 2009

1. Dream Girl by courtney91

2. Put your hands on me by courtney91

3. A dose of medicine by courtney91

4. With every heartbeat by courtney91

5. Character Update. by courtney91

6. The Game Plan by courtney91

7. All's Fair In Love And War by courtney91

8. “BUT YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME….” by courtney91

Dream Girl by courtney91
Author's Notes:
this is my first time writting fiction, so i hope you like it..Courtney Xx :)

(Layla)

 

I sit in Tennman Records waiting room wondering how faith brought me here. I mean I’ve always been able to sing since a young age but like so many others before me it was a dream. A thought at the back of your mind, a feeling in the pit of your stomach that you could do just as good or if not better then people that are in the music industry, I mean come on Paris fucking Hilton has a record deal, why not me.

 

 But in all seriousness I started thinking why can’t someone like me that craves music to live, do that? So that’s what brought me hear determination, hard work and a little luck on my side. Well that luck I talk about comes in a little package I like to call Maz, my best friend. See she’s probably one of the biggest reasons why I haven’t ran out the double doors of this place and never look back.  She sneakily sent my demo and some of my performances to the one place she new I would never let her. More like the one man I would never let her. Justin Timberlake.

 

 In about 15 minutes I’m going to be sitting across from him singing my lungs out but at the same time concealing my heart. This guy he does things to me, not only me but women everywhere. I mean I’ve never meet him in my life yet I’m eager for his approval.

And I would be lying if there wasn’t a part of me that would be hurt if he didn’t like me, I mean my music.  This guy I’ve listen to on my ipod, danced to at clubs and dreamt about working with would hold my faith and dreams in his hands. 

 

“Miss Smith” a receptionist woke me out of my daze.

“Yes” I stand. Walking to her desk.

“They’ll see you know” she pointed to the doors in front of me.

“Thank you” I walk towards the doors trying to control the scream ready to release itself at any moment.

 

 As I enter the room I can feel the expectation and tension in the room. I look around the room at the small number of faces. 3 people. There are only 3 people in the room but the one face I’m most intrigued by hasn’t even acknowledged my presence yet.

 

“Miss Smith, just enter your cd in and beginning when your ready” an older man in a suit, with slightly graying hair said to me. “Ok” I say as I walk over to the player. As I enter the cd in, I can here small chitter chatter behind me. I press play and walk back over to the conference table and that’s when I see him. He lifts his head up at the sound of the familiar backing. His sitting there in jeans with a white shirt on and I’m certain that all the lines to the song flew out of my head with just that one glance he gave me with his beautiful blue eyes. 

 

I finally muster up the confidence to sing. Here goes nothing.

  Oh, yes
A kiss in the dark
A certain time I can call you
A letter of love
But no name did you sign
Pretending to all
That we were just friends when I saw you
I didn't know that you wanted me to be
I didn't know that you wanted me for your
(For your) To be


1-Your secret love
Why can't we tell somebody
'Cause secret loves
Never last as long
Your secret love
Will never be your true love
I can't be no secret baby
It's breakin' my heart
(You're breaking my heart)


You should've let me know, from the first time baby
That you were not, were not free to love
How could you wait so long
Oh, what a waste of love, baby
I should known that you wanted me to be
I should known
That you wanted me for your (for your) to be
(repeat 1)

I won't be you secret love
'Cause it's just a waste of my love
I'm tellin' you from the start
I won't be the one who gives you love
When your other guy ain't givin' you none

Don't come now, wait for awhile
Let's meet at the place downtown
It's a shame it has to be like this
But I really miss you baby

  I finally open my eyes and all I can see is Justin smiling at me and I can’t help but smile back at him.  “Wow, that was amazing, girl you can sing” Justin says as he ventures toward me.” Thanks” I reply shyly. He laughs slightly at my shyness. “So we gonna sign this girl already before BMG or Epic do guys”. He says in more of a statement then a question.  “YEAH, yeah man I have the papers right here”. The third nameless man says “Wow, you already had a contract written” I asking complete shock. Justin leans into my ear with a sly smile on his face and whispers hoarsely with his southern accent “we’ll we can’t let a pretty little thing like you, with a voice like that get away know can we?” I look back at him with amusement. Was Justin Timberlake flirting with me..? “No, we can’t have that Mister Timberlake, I just can’t believe it” I reply with just as much flirtation. “It’s Justin and your welcome” he says as he hands me a pen to sign the contract.  Right then signing that contract with Justin by my side, I felt like my reality had stopped and my dreams had taken over. I didn’t know signing that contract would not only change my life, but how singing that song would mirror my future.
End Notes:
"A Secret Love" By Luther Vandross
Put your hands on me by courtney91
Author's Notes:
Thanks 4 the reviews keep them coming guys. i hope you like this chapter , it's gonna get good soon i promise. I hope to get another chapter up asap Xx Courtney
 

Chapter 2

 

(Layla)

 

These past two months have been crazy. All I’ve been doing is writing and laying down tracks in the studio. After our meeting, Justin insisted on me getting right in the studio. So he flew me down to Virginia Beach in a matter of days, to work with the one and only Timbaland. I’d be lying if I wasn’t a little bit disappointed that Justin wasn’t coming, but he had his own career and was doing some promoting for his new album FS/LS in LA. Tim is amazing though and I was surprised that I got along with him so well. Some how we just gelled really well and the music is sounding as hot as hell. I hope Justin likes it. And that brings us to Justin, that’s all I can talk about. When Maz rang me after signing the contract all I could talk about was him and how perfect he was, that I actually forgot to tell her I got signed. The thing is I’m a pretty confident and bold person but when he comes around I get insecure about myself and I go back to being a 15 year old school girl ,that gets tongue tided when she sees the guy she likes.

 

“LALA…”Tim yells at me. Its funny how quickly you get nicknamed around here, I think it took all but 5 minutes for Tim to settle on calling me Lala. I like it though. I wonder what Justin would nickname me….

 

”Sorry Tim I faded out, what’s up?”

 

“Its alright, I just want to get the chorus down before Jay gets here”. Wait up did he just say Jay. “Justin’s coming?”

 

“Yeah” Tim said giving his full attention back to the sound board.

 

“I thought he was in LA for another week”. I can’t believe this. I’m not ready for him to be here yet.

“Yeah, well the interviews for his album took less time then he thought and he said to me he wanted to come down and see how his new star recruit was going” I laughed. He was coming to see me. Sure it was for business purposes, but that couldn’t wipe the smile of my face.

 

“Girl, what are you waiting for? Go hop in the booth and lay down the chorus, he’ll be here in like 15”.he finishes as I open the door  and put my headphones on.

 

“You ready?” he asked. “Yeah, I’m good” I say as the backing comes on.

  I just know
When you put your hands on me
I feel sexy
And my body turns to gold
I just know
When you put your hands on me
I feel ready
And I lose my self-control

   

 

And as if he new I was singing about him the one man that does that to me walks right through the studio door.

 

(Justin)

As I walk through the door with Trace right behind me, her voice fills the room like

smooth honey. Making my way over to Tim she spots me from the booth and smiles at me. Damn that girl turns me on just with her smile. Ever since meeting her at the Tennman offices in LA, I couldn’t get her out of my mind. From her long blond hair to her nice tan legs, Layla had me tripping from the first note she sang.

 

“LALA….that sounded great. I just want you to repeat the third verse and then start at the top of the chorus again and we should be done beautiful” Tim says as I make my way over to the seat next to him. He and Trace continue to talk, as I observe Layla.

I will have to agree with Tim on one thing, she is beautiful.

  When you put your hands on me..

I won't notice
Or pay you no mind
Boy I couldn't care less
What you do with your time  

As she continually gets lost in the song. My eyes travel over her, while her hands run up and down her body .


Your fingertips on my hips
Just move me like one of a kind

As she sings she starts tapping her hips and just when I think its safe to look she opens her eyes and catches me red handed. Quickly looking away, all I can think of is the way her faced looked when she caught me. She wasn’t angry or embarrassed, no it was more

a look of lust and amusement. Like she had been touching her body deliberately, just

to turn me on.

 

As I turn my head around to look at her again, I’m surprised to see her still looking at me with a cheeky grin on her face. While her eyes never leave mine.


When you put your hands on me
I feel so sexy
And my body turns to gold
I just know
When you put your hands on me
I feel ready
And I lose my self-control
  

I’m woken out of my gaze from Tim’s voice. “Girl, you sound so hot on the chorus, those vocals are burning” he says as Layla enters back into the studio. “Thanks Tim”.  “J, what do you think. Do you like the song?”

 

“Yeah man it’s hot, that defiantly needs to be on the album” I direct to Tim but the whole time looking straight at Layla. “Hey man I’m gonna bounce Trace and I are going to go get something to eat, are we still going to the club in south beach tonight man?”

 

“Of course man, I gotta get my pimp on” Tim says laughingly.

 

“That’s my man” I say as I turn my attention to Layla.” Are you going to join as Layla?” I say as she lifts her head up surprisingly.

 

“Umm sure, is it alright if I bring my friend Maz. She just flew down here from New York to visit me for a couple of weeks and I don’t won’t to leave her at home by herself”

 

I laugh lightly “Of course, the more hot girls around us the better, right boys?”

 

“Yeah” both Trace and Tim say together.

 

“Cool, I’ll see you tonight then Justin”

 

“Bye Layla”

 

As I walked away from Layla I was confused. All I could think about was Layla in the booth looking at me while her hands touched her body. Was she singing that song to me?

End Notes:
When you put your hands on me By  Christina Aguilera
A dose of medicine by courtney91
Author's Notes:
Sorry guys for not updating sooner, I've been busy with school. Thanks for the feedback it's loved and welcomed..keep it coming. This chap is a shorty but a goodie I think? lol.. I hope you enjoy : )Xx              

(Layla)

 

I’m in this club Mansion on South Beach that is amazing and it’s going off. I have my best friend by my side and an unlimited amount of alcohol at hand, so I should be happy right? Well you’re wrong. Once I got home to get ready and by the time I told  Maz what we were getting up to tonight and after repeated screams in my ear about how tonight was ‘Your night to get him’, we ended rocked up at the club, half an hour late and that’s when I realized that I was a fool with blinders on. The boys were right in front of me, with none other then Jessica Biel rapped around Justin. I’m not stupid, I do read magazines, but I just thought they were ‘rumors’. If I had known this I wouldn’t have been as forward with Justin as I was at the studio and I certainly would of stayed the shy, innocent recording artist that was on his label. 

 

As I look over to Maz, she gives me a reassuring smile. “Baby if he wants to play you that way, time he got a taste of his own medicine back” she said with a wink. God I love her. If she wasn’t here right know I think I’d be back at home stuffing my sorrows away with cookies and cream ice-cream.

 

“Hey guys, this is Maz” I said with a forced smile, but my eyes showed the real pain, I was trying to hide. As soon as those words left my mouth, both Trace and Tim rushed over to welcome us. I guess Justin was too preoccupied to agknowledge my presence.

 

“Nice to finally meet you Maz, LALA told as a lot about you”

 

“Not all bad I hope” she said with a giggle, when noticing Traces sudden interest in her.

 

“You wanna go dance Maz?” Trace asked. “Umm, nah I should stay with Layla” She said while looking at me. “No way girl, go have fun with that little stud of a man, I’m good” I said smiling. If I’m not going to have fun tonight, at least one of as should.

 

As they walked to the dance floor I couldn’t help my eyes wondering off in Justin’s direction. His just sitting there making out with her like we never flirted. Maybe that’s all it was, innocent flirting. I just could of sworn back at the studio when I caught him looking at me that there was something there. “Hey LALA you ok?”

 

“Yeah Tim, I’m just a little bit out of it that’s all”. I say while trying to cover up my disappointment. He shock his head and step close enough for only me to here. “You like him huh?”

 

“What?” I said in disbelief.

 

“Girl I’m not stupid, I see the way you act when his around”

 

“Am I that readable huh?” I say laughing out loud, which causes Justin to jump up in surprise. “I know it sad Tim, liking a guy that doesn’t and won’t ever like me, but I can’t help how I feel. I just thought he you know liked……don’t worry bout it, it’s stupid.”

 

Tim gets as close as possible to my ear and whispered as good as he could. “He does baby girl, he does” Tim said while grabbing my arm and pulling me to the VIP section were Justin is sitting. “What?” I said in a shocked state. But I never did get a response as we made it to Justin quickly, too quickly in my opinion.

 

“Hey J, check out who finally decided to show up” I know his looking at me right now. I can feel his eyes on me, maybe that’s why I feel exposed and on the verge of tears.

 

“Hey LALA, how are you?” he said wearily as he stood to greet me.

 

“I’m fine and don’t call me that” I said harshly. That’s when Jessica stood up and introduced herself.

 

“Hi, I’m Jessica. Your Layla right, it’s so good to finally meet you, Justin can’t stop telling me great things about you. I feel like I already know you” she said happily while extending her arm. “Yeah, same here, All I here from Justin is Jessica this and Jessica that” I said sarcastically while sending a hurt glare to Justin.

 

“Wow sweetie you’ve been missing me that much, huh?” she says flirtatiously to Justin. “Baby I’m just going to talk to Charlie, I haven’t seen him in awhile” Jessica said

 

“Kay, baby” he said while placing a kiss on her check.

 

I roll my eyes while try to walk away unsuccessfully, feeling a hand on my elbow and spin me around.  “Hey, why can’t I call you LALA?”

 

“Because only my friends can” I say meanly.

 

“Well, you let Tim call you that” he says defensively. “That’s because Tim wouldn’t needlessly flirt with me for his own amusement then get my hopes up and parade around with his girlfriend that I had no idea he had”. As soon as those words leave my mouth he starts laughing. “So that’s why I’m getting the cold shoulder from you, for having a girlfriend?” He says patiently. “No, I’m not pissed of that you have a girlfriend Justin. Fuck whoever you want, just don’t mess with me in the process” I say with more anger and heat then before.

 

He’s laughing at me again. Does he not realize how much that pisses me off. He steps towards me, so his flush against my body. “Baby do you want me that much that you’re trying to start an argument with me” he says while letting his hand wonder down the dip between my breast. While his lips gentle but needlessly suck on my neck. Any wall I had built up in the last few minutes towards this man quickly disappeared when his hand reached my upper thigh.

 

Trying to gain the little control I had left, I pressed my lips on the tip of his ear.  “Last time I check babe, you where the one drooling over me”. I said as I lingered my lips on his pulse hungrily sucking. “And one last thing if you want me that bad, your gonna have to try a little harder J” I said as I pushed him off me and walked down toward the dance floor, but not before glancing back at Justin who was still in shock. I give him one more devilish grin, before disappearing in the sea of moving bodies.

 

“Hey LALA, what happened to Justin, he looks a little hot and bothered” maz said to me while we were dancing to ushers love in this club. “Let’s just say he got a little dose of his own medicine” I said as we both erupted into a fit of laughter.

                
With every heartbeat by courtney91
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the delayed update school has taken over my life:( hope you all enjoy the update Xx Court
(Justin) The next day

As I lay here next to Jessica with the morning sun piercing at the opening of my eyes, all I can think about is her. My head is completely messed up and confused and it’s not because of the massive hangover which is causing me to contemplate canceling everything on today and go back to bed, no its Layla. One minute she’s this shy and innocent girl and the next minute she’s the devil in disguise. Ok, I admit I deserve the treatment I got from her last night. It was an asshole thing to parading Jess in front of her like that, but what was I supposed to do. She had just flown in from London and wanted to spend some time with her man. And I’ll admit I may have used Jess as away of trying to get to Layla. But it worked didn’t it? I mean I found out a lot about her last night. I found out that she’s not the shy little innocent girl that I had taken her for. She’s bold and won’t take shit from anyone, especially me. But the most valuable thing I found out last night was that I’m not the only horny frustrated one out of the both of us. I mean I don’t know what to do. Two months ago I was happy and content with my girlfriend but now all I can think about is her, about the way her lips felt against my skin and her hips swayed rhythmically to the music.

Making my way down to the kitchen, all I can hear is the clanging of pots and pans together. Note to self: never share a house with Trace again.

“Good Morning player would you like some bacon and eggs for breakfast. It’s the best hangover cure you know” Trace said more loudly then usual.

“Trace bring the volume down a bit my fucking head is pounding” I say as I pour a glass of orange juice.

“Yeah, well whose fault is that. You shoulda seen your face when Lalya rocked up. What do they say? Price of a glass of beer $5, Justin’s face when being sprung….PRICELESS” Trace said all too happily. “J, in all honesty man, if you want her so much then just tell her. Don’t play these fucked up games with her, like you did with all the others”.

“Man I don’t like her in that way and I’m not playing any games with her. I can’t help it if she has a little crush on me. What can I say it’s the Timberlake charm” I say not all that convincingly. “Yeah ok whatever man you keep telling yourself that but I saw the way you both looked at each other last night and that my friend was not just her”. Trace said with that ‘I know you better then you think” tone. I hate that he knows me that well. Maybe it was time for a new best friend……

“Trace it’s nothing, just shameless flirting. When did you get all serious on me brother?”

“I got all serious Justin since the last time you did this to a girl. This isn’t any girl you can play around with Justin. Let me remind you she’s an artist on your label. Not some random fuck. You have to work with her and see her day in day out. This is a disaster waiting to happen and you know it J”.

“Well you have nothing to worry about man. She knows I have a girlfriend”. I say as I polish of my breakfast.

“Yeah and that’s what I’m worried about most man. That girl feels something for you that I’m not even sure an obstacle of a girlfriend could stop and I think you feel it to”.
What am I supposed to say to that? I know his right. I know there’s something between us but there’s this whole other mess to deal with. It’s not all black and white. In all honesty I don’t know Layla that well to act on my feelings and risk my relationship with Jess. I know she’s gorgeous and spunky and full of fire but I have Jess and my mum raised me to be faithful and truthful, for the most part.

“You know what man your right. She’s an artist on my label. What the hell am I thinking? I have Jess, who I love to death. What would I do with out you man?”
I said but Trace is looking at me weirdly.” Man that’s not what I meant. I just mean you need to serve your own heart because if you don’t that’s the greatest injustice you’ll do to both of these girls” Wow since when did Trace get so deep.

“Trace don’t worry I’ve got it sorted out. I’ve got a girlfriend and I have a newly signed artist two different people. That’s all there is too it”

“So what you going to do about Layla since you’ve have this new found clarity of yours?”

“What do you mean what am I going to do about Layla. Everything’s sorted there’s nothing to talk about. Man we’ve been talking for so long we’re barely going to have any time to take Jess to the airport before heading to the studio”.

“I’m ready to go when you are J. I just mean, you’ve you know, you’ve lead her on to believe there’s something there and now your just going to march on in there and act like nothings happened between you to?” Trace made a good argument. I mean am I going to be able to turn my feelings of that easily.

‘Well I’ll just have to show her that I’m boss and what I say goes” yeah there’s the arrogant Timberlake we all know and love.

“Whatever you say man, we better get going Jess is going to miss her flight” Trace says. As we make our way to the front door. I reach for my girlfriend and link my hand with hers and I can’t help but swallow down the guilt that automatically rushes over me. I was going to have to hurt Layla. I was going to have to make her hate me to the earths end and back because although it’s an injustice not to listen to my heart my greatest fear is to lose the warm touch of the women standing next to me.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Layla) at the studio

Last night was interesting to say the least. Of all the things that could go wrong, they did.
Lets see there was; Catch Justin making out with his girlfriend upon arrival. Check. Feel like a complete and utter idiot for thinking you and Justin could be more then just friends. Check. Get angry and pissed at him for being an egotistical bastard. Check. And last but not least my favorite I got so hot and bothered over the way he makes me feel that I almost took him right there in a club with his girlfriend present at the time. Check,
Check, Check.

The funny thing is after all those things I had Justin eating out of my hands. Who new that last night which had huge potential to be a disaster actually turned out in my favor. I know it’s not that simple. I know he has a girlfriend that is beautiful and talented but his reaction to me last night demonstrated that we have this spark. After our heated confrontation that subsequently ended up with Justin’s hand ever so close to my outer folds, I snap back into reality. I realized we where in a club and that his girlfriend was there. Know matter how much I wanted his wondrous hands to continue my conscience wouldn’t let it. I had this feeling of shame rush over me. I started to think that all I was to
Justin is some girl he can play around with then go home to fuck his girlfriend. If I thought I was confused before not knowing how he feels I was wrong.

Right now I’m at the studio with Tim, Maz and a couple of Tim’s friends waiting for Justin to show up. I’m so nervous I have no clue how to react towards Justin. Do I act like nothings happened and file it under to much alcohol in his system? Or do I run up to him and take him right here and now. Damn my fucking emotions being all over the place.

“Hey L you alright” Maz said bringing my attention back to surface. “Yeah I’m just a bit tired and confused” I said realizing that Maz would be able to read through any lie I told her.

“It’s about him isn’t it?” I nod meekly “what’s wrong girl? Last night you too made progress?” I rolled my eyes in response.

“Yeah if you call progress as us hooking up moments after me finding out he has a girlfriend. Then yeah we made heaps of progress” I answer sarcastically.

“Girl you think way too much. The boy likes you and you know it. You just like to dwell on shit. What we really need to talk about is me and Trace”.

I raise my eyebrow “you and Trace? Was I to caught up in my own business that I missed something?” She nodded

“Yeah something happened between us, while you and mister “I’m bringing sexy back got freaky” she said jokingly as I smacked her arm.

“Whatever tell me everything Bitch” I said with a huge smile plastered across my face. She didn’t get the chance to tell me as my smile was wiped clear of my face when Justin entered with Trace and an unexpected visitor on his arm.

“Hey all the master is in the house” Justin projected as he greeted everyone in the room but me.

“Hi Layla” a soft female voice peered from behind me.

“Hey Jessica. What are you doing her? I thought you had a flight to catch?” I said while trying to hide my disappointment.

“I did but I missed it because Justin and Trace were talking like they where two suburban housewives” she said laughingly. I hated when people laughed at there own jokes, it’s so obnoxious. “So I’m just going to catch a later flight”

“Oh well cool, I hope you don’t get too bored here” I said hopingly.

“Nah I won’t I’m not staying I’m going to catch up with a couple of friends I bumped into at the club last night for lunch” she said while approaching Justin.

“Baby I’m off I’ll talk to you when my flight leaves” she said reaching up for a kiss. Justin caught a glimpse of me and then passionately kissed Jessica. Was that meant as a hint, if it was it worked. They finished there embrace as I walked over to Trace and Maz.

“Ok LALA hop in the booth we have a lot to lay down today” Tim says in anticipation.
Its funny this will be the first time both Tim and Justin will be producing a track with me together. As I walk into the booth I didn’t know if that’s a good thing or not.

“Ok I’m ready Tim” I say through the microphone but the whole time looking at Justin. Something’s off about him. He won’t look directly at me, usually that’s all he can do is stare at me. He looks frustrated, like his thinking about his next move.

“Kay LALA just sing the Chorus for me and well go from there, ok?”

“Ok” I say as Justin finally lifts his eyesight from the ground towards the booth. It’s not one of intrigue or lust that I saw from him yesterday. It was one of anger and his eyes looked so distant like he really doesn’t want to be here. Is it me, have I done something?


Have you ever loved somebody so much
It makes you cry
Have you ever needed something so bad
You can't sleep at night
Have you ever tried to find the words
But they don't come out right
Have you ever, have you ever

I sharply open my eyes when I hear Justin’s voice in the booth. “Layla those vocals where all wrong and your pitch is way off” he say with a harsh tone. I look around the rest of the studio to realize everyone is looking at Justin just the way I am. Like he is completely crazy.

“You’re kidding right, I sound great on that and my pitch isn’t off at all. Are you losing your good ear to old age already Timberlake” I say jokingly. But the look on Justin’s face is far from amused.

“ Layla last time I checked I’m the boss and I sign the pay checks so when I say jump you sat how high, you got it?” is he trying to be an arrogant bastard or is it just me.

“Yeah I got it Justin” I say with attitude.

“Good, glad where on the same page. Now can you just sing the verse for me” he said while sitting backing in his seat.

“Yeah” I said on the verge of tears. I could tell Maz heard my teary voice because she sat up immediately when she heard me.

Have you ever found the one
You've dreamed of all of your life
You'd do just about anything to look into their eyes
Have you finally found the one you've given your heart to
Only to find that one won't give their heart to you
Have you ever closed your eyes and
Dreamed that they were there
And all you can do is wait for the day when they will care

“STOP” Justin screamed into the booth. “Layla what the fuck are you doing? Can’t you hear that your voice is straining” this is about all I can take. His being an asshole deliberately now and everyone in this studio knows it. “Tim why the fuck did we give her this song if she can’t sing it. It’s not even good material lets just try another song”. Is he really saying that about the song I wrote about how I feel about him. Those words were the trigger for the water that had been threatening to spill out of my eyes for the last 20 minutes to cascade down my checks.

“Fuck you Justin” I say as I enter back into the main studio. As he turns around to my outburst I notice everyone’s faces are shocked about what is happening before them.

“Excuse me Layla, watch your fucking tone when you talk to me, this is my studio and you’re my artist so you’ll do whatever the hell I want you to do, ok” he says as he starts to turn his back away from me and as if my mind was a light bulb it finally hit me.

“You’re scared?” I say in a surprised manner through my tears.

“What” he asked in annoyance.

“You’re trying to push me away, you’re scared of the feelings you have towards me. You don’t know how to deal with them so instead of dealing with them you’re trying to hurt and push me away” I say as I walk closer to him. But all he does is laugh.

“You think I like you? In your dreams sweetheart. Why would I want a little girl like you when I have a beautiful woman in Jessica waiting for me at home? Just because you have a crush on me and you wet your little panties every time you see me doesn’t mean the feelings mutual baby” he says with a sly smirk and leans into my ear. “You know you do feel nice wet though, I enjoyed it” he say harshly in front of everyone in the studio.

All I can do is stand here frozen with tears streaming down my face. Justin has single handedly ripped my heart out and humiliated me in front of all these people in her that can’t do anything but stare at the sight before them.

“You know what Justin I thought I wanted this. I thought I wanted to be a recording artist but I’ve just realized that if I have to deal with arrogant assholes like you on a daily basis I’d rather be working with cow shit. Mission accomplished Mr. Timberlake, I’m gone”. I say while running through the doors

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Justin)

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. That wasn’t meant to go that way. Sure I meant to push her away and make her hate me but never did I expect her to walk away from her dream all because of me. Now everyone in this room thinks I’m the biggest insensitive bastard in the world and I think I’d have to agree with them.

“Layla shit, Trace I’m going to go find her I’ll be back” Maz says as she walks towards the studio door. But she doesn’t exit the room.

“you know what Justin right now I think you’re the lowest piece of crap in this world and personally if I was layla I would never speak to you again, but I think you deserve one more thing” she says as she walks closer to me. “You know that song she was just singing that you happened to say wasn’t any good, it was about. Every word in every single line was about you” she says caringly as she taps my shoulder and leaves to find Layla.

“Fuck, Shit Trace what the Fuck just happened? It wasn’t meant to go like that. She was meant to be pissed off not completely walk out of my life” I say as I go to sit down next to him and Tim who are the only ones left in the studio.

“Dude did you hear any of that shit you just said to her. You pretty much said she was nothing. You said she was inferior and only a blip on the raider compared to Jess. You told her that her feelings meant shit all. If you said that shit to me I would of reacted a lot worse then she did. Dude sometimes I wonder where your head is. I mean you have deep feelings for her right?” I can’t even speak all I could do is nod my head.

“Tim man what do you think?”

“I think you completely and no doubtingly royal screwed up. You know what at that club she was crushed when she saw you and Jess together and told me it was stupid for her to
ever think you would like her and I told her she was stupid to think that. I told her you felt the same because man I’ve seen you around her. You’re alive when you’re with her I’ve never seen you like that with anyone else not even Jess” he paused for a moment.

“Why the fuck are you still here go find her but take Trace with you cause Maz might kick your ass if she sees you” he says laughingly


Have you ever felt completely vulnerable like know one can console you.

All I have stuck in my head is ‘Why would I want a little girl like you when I have a beautiful woman in Jessica waiting for me at home’ I mean could he sugar coat it any more. What a complete and utter asshole. Right know I’m in some sort of conference room in the studio complex so no one can find me not even Maz. I love her to death but right know she would be telling me his not worth it and that I can do better and that’s not what I need right now. Because even though he was brutal and mean that doesn’t erase
my feelings for him. I don’t get. It he spoke to me so cruelly but yet his the one I want right next to me to comfort and kiss it all away

As I sit in the dark corner I can her footsteps coming up the corridors. As the door opens and lets light in I sniffle my tears back up. It’s then when I lift my head up to see who’s at the door. His just standing there looking down at me not saying a word.

“What do you want another shout at me again because I don’t think there’s much left that you haven’t already attacked. So if you wouldn’t mine I’d like it you’d leave me alone” I say harshly.

“Layla, I’m sorry” he says as he enters the room and shuts the door behind him.

“Don’t…” I say as a fresh loud of tears appear.

“LaLa come here I’m so sorry” he says as he sits down next to me pulling me into his lap. He gentle starts to wipe away the tears as I look up into his eyes.

“Why?” I ask barely above a whisper. I just needed an answer. I needed to know.

“You were right, I was scared of what I was feeling” he says as his gaze never leaves mine “I thought if I got you to hate me that I could go on ignoring my feelings for you. But as soon as you said you wanted nothing to do with me and walked out of that door, I couldn’t picture my life with out you”.

I was lost for words, I had the guy I wanted right in front of me telling me how he felt. I then edged forward placing my forehead on his. “Justin..”

‘Yeah baby” he said while eyeing my lips.

“Make love to me”.























End Notes:
SONG: Have you ever BY Brandy
Character Update. by courtney91
Author's Notes:
Hey all this is just a Character Update to let you all know what everyone looks like :)I hope to have the next Chap up soon. i'm enjoying all the feedback guys so keep it coming. Xx Court
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
Photobucket

JESSICA BIEL
Photobucket

LAYLA (LaLa) SMTIH
Photobucket

TRACE
Photobucket

MAZ
Photobucket

TIMBALAND
Photobucket
The Game Plan by courtney91
Author's Notes:
I finished it early so i thought I would finish it today. I hope you enjoy it. Keep the feedback coming because i like to hear your ideas of what you'd like to see in the story. Much Love Court Xx
(Layla)

I don’t know what came over me. 5 minutes ago all I could do is cry over this man and now I’m imaging all the things I could do to him. But all his doing right know is staring at me like he just got caught during sex by his mother. So I think it’s about time I take my own faith in my hands. As our foreheads are still fused together I inch my lips closer to Justin’s. Just the idea of touching Justin’s lips causes my skin to goose bump. Brushing my lips against his hungrily my mind is in a place I’ve never been before. His lips feel so soft against mine like rose petals; silky and smooth that I don’t think I can wait anymore.

“Justin” I say while trying to kiss him again. “Justin, Make love to me” I say with more lush behind it this time. But he doesn’t. He just pushes me off his lap and stands up.

“Justin, what’s wrong?” I say as I grab out for his arm.

“Layla you’re beautiful and amazing but I can’t. I’m with Jess.” He says as he tries to back away from me. I don’t get him. One minute his telling me how much he wants me then the next his on his moral high ground. Can you say mixed signals?

“Justin what are you on about? I want you and you want me there’s nothing more to it” I say trying to pull him into a kiss again.

“LAYLA, stop” he says harshly as he pushes me away. “I can’t do it because she deserves more. I love her. I can’t hurt her. You have to understand that just because I admitted my feelings doesn’t mean we can be together” he says without looking directly at me.

“So you can’t hurt her, but you can go out of your way to hurt me, Justin. Is that it? That’s great. Just leave. Go back to the studio. I’ll come back and will pretend everything’s peachy between use but that’s as far as our relationship will go. I don’t want you fucking around with me or my emotions anymore Justin” I say meanly while try to leave to go back to the studio.

“Layla you know it’s not like that. I want and need you around me. Can’t you just wait? Wait for me to get my head around all of this and then see what happens” he says with so much need in his voice. Is his out of his mind? “What do I look like to you Justin, second best? I won’t sit around while you play happy couple with Jessica. I deserve more then that and so do you”

“So what that’s it you’re just going to give up just like that” he says while snapping his fingers.

“Give up what Justin? You’re not mine to begin with, you just made that perfectly clear” I say while trying to exit the room again.

“You know what forget it, you’re not worth it anyway. Any other girl would walk a mile to be in your shoes right now and you just want to through it back in my face” he says while brushing past me to leave.

I just shack my head and walk past him toward the studio. As I reach the door I turn back toward him. “And you wonder why I won’t wait” I say as I enter the room.


So after my confrontation with Justin you’d think I’d be anywhere but near him. Well you’re wrong. As I entered back into the studio I was surprised to be greeted by Jessica and her friends. See, she got so caught up in her lunch with her friends that she missed her flight and decided to stay longer, Lucky me…Anyway as she was…lets say getting reacquainted with Justin she suggested that we all go over to Justin’s house for a party and grill up. Now usually I wouldn’t knock back a good party but right know if I go anywhere near Justin he’d be the one ending up on the grill. Although I declined several times Jessica insisted I come. That girl is so dense I swear. So that’s where were heading to at the moment, Justin’s house.

‘Girl don’t worry, everything will be fine. Just ignore him for the whole night” Maz says while turning into Justin’s street.

“Ah naive Maz, easier said then done. When Justin has something in mind he won’t stop until he gets his own way and I know he’ll deliberately try to fuck with me tonight. Although hold up…. that’s the one thing he won’t do to me” I say frustratingly as I sit back in my chair. See, when I left the studio I told Maz everything that happened from him being an asshole to me telling him I wanted to sleep with him, Which resulted in her dragging me to this party dressed up like sex on legs. I have to admit one thing about this girl, she likes her revenge.

“LaLa you look hot as hell right know and you’re dwelling on this idiot. Baby girl what you have to realize is you have the power over him not the other way around’ she says as she drives up Justin’s driveway.

“Maz what are you on about? He knows that I want him. His going to use it to get back at me, I just know it” I say as I exit the car.

“Girl you’re right he does know you want him but he wants you just as much. You’re the one thing he wants but can’t have. You’re like the forbidden treasure or in you’re case the forbidden pleasure he can’t have” she says laughingly.

“So what do you suggest I do miss ‘I know everything when it comes to my fucked up life” I say while trying to trip her over.

“Layla you’re lucky I love you so much that I don’t try and push you’re ass down those stairs” she says amusingly

“Yeah yeah whatever tuff guy, so what do you suggest smart ass?”

“That you go in there and needlessly flirt with every guy in there and act like his not even a blip on you raider” she states as I ring the doorbell.

“Do you think it will work?” I ask with a little bit of intrigue.

“Girl with the way you look I’ll doubt he’ll be able to restrain himself for more then 5 seconds” she say as the front door opens.

This should be interesting.


Let’s go back to the check list. Am I flirting with every guy in this room? Check. Am I ignoring Justin’s presence? Check. Am I making him Jealous? Check. You’d think I’d be over the moon that Justin was tripping over me and I would if he didn’t start trying to beat me at my own game. See I found this guy that in any normal circumstance I’d be interested in but right now his a ploy to get to Justin. It was working perfectly until Justin smartened up to my game and started to use it on me. Yes I’m talking about him all over Jessica with there mouths moving and hands roaming all over each other right in front of him. I want to hurt him so bad right now. He gets me all frustrated and annoyed for all the wrong and right reasons. I know one thing, this isn’t working. I need to switch up my game plan. Make him envy what his missing. As I make my way to the dance floor I deliberately brush my breasts across Justin’s chest. “Sorry” I say flirtingly, as lick my lips. “It’s alright girl I’m not complaining” he says with a wink. It’s funny how one minute were pissed of at each other and then the next we want each other. As I keep walking to the dance floor I saunter more then usual. As I reach my destination the familiar tracking of Justin’s ‘Senorita’ starts. As I sway my hips side to side I lift my gaze to Justin’s whose without Jessica and is looking at me intently. I take that as my queue and wiggle my finger for Justin to join me.

When he finally reaches me his hands instinctively land on my hips, making circular patterns as his hands wonder my body.

“Having a good night Justin?” I say playfully as I grind my ass up against his crotch.

“Yeah, it’s alright just catching up with my girl you know” he says with intent letting his left hand rest on my upper thigh. He pushes my hair to the side as he whispers in my ear. “How’s lover boy going, sweetheart?” he says with force. “Oh, his going great Justin, by the nights end I think he’ll be doing what you wouldn’t do to me”. I say harshly while rubbing my ass repeatedly over his strained pants.

His grip around my waist tightens as his hands enter the side of my paintings, rubbing two of his long fingers over my outer folds. “He’ll never be able to do you the way I can” he says lustfully while submerging his fingers into me. I quickly react by turning around to face him but all the while making sure his fingers stay in place. “Well how would I know you didn’t fuck me when I wanted you to, so I think I’ll just let him fill the void you left” as soon as those words left my mouth he made sure to pump me with more force then I thought was possible. I’d be lying if I said his touch wasn’t amazing. It’s taking all the will power I have right now not to scream out in pleasure. If his this good with his fingers I could imaging how he used what was lying under his strained pant that I had been teasing for the last 15 minutes.

“Umm, Justin maybe you should go get Jessica to take care of your problem” I say as one of my hands needs his crotch.

“She left, her flight was tonight” he said while groaning at my wondrous hands. “Hmm interesting” I say while laughing.

“Yeah so are you gonna take care of Mr. Timberlake’s problem babe?” he says lightly.

“Well that depends?” I say while letting go of Justin’s crotch.

“What’s that babe?” he says while brushing my cheek.

“You gonna take care of my problem?” I say while leading his hands down to my wet center. I quickly feel my body being jerked out of the party area and up the group of stairs.” Justin slow down, eager much?” I say jokingly but all I get in response is a low grunt.

He quickly opens a door and pulls me in. I’m pushed up against the wall with Justin’s hands rapping both of my legs around his waist. His feverish kisses make my hands reach out for him needlessly. My hands trace the outline of his face as his settle on the curve of my ass. “Justin” is all I say for him to pick me up off the wall and place me down on the bed.

“Layla are you sure you want this” he says while looking down at me worryingly. I respond by pulling my dress over my head leaving me in my panties and bra. Justin follows my lead by unbuckling his jeans and pulling them down. He crawls over to the head board and I straddle his hips. He kisses my bear shoulders as I unbutton his shirt. I start to suck on Justin’s neck as he discards the rest of our clothes. He grabs his shaft and pumps it a few times before placing it at my opening. “You sure?” he asks me one more time. I respond by placing my body on his shaft. My eyes widen in shock at how much his stretching my out.

“Fuck Justin” I say while trying to adjust to his size. He tries to help me adjust by rubbing up and down over the small of my back. I start to fasten the pace bringing my body as close as possible to Justin. “Shit LaLa you feel so good” he says as he flips me onto my back and placing both of his hands on either side of my body. “Shit Justin your so deep” I say while gripping onto his back and sucking his nipples. I rub my hands over his back where his muscles are flexing from the motion his creating. “J I’m so close” I say breathlessly while arching my back of the cold mattress. His pace becomes erratic as he finally lets his cum release inside me. “Fuck” he says while slowing down. I’m still holding onto him for dear life while coming down from my orgasm.

As he leaves my pulsing center he gently kisses my lips while lying down next to me. He gently caresses the curve of my hip while I cling to him for body warmth.

“Layla?”

“Yeah” I say hoarsely

“I guess that changes the game plan, huh?” he says laughingly while kissing my forehead.
End Notes:
Comments= L.O.V.E
All's Fair In Love And War by courtney91
Author's Notes:

Hey all thank you for reading. this is sort of a filler but i like it :) i hope you enjoy it. next update should bein a week. ok love you all and remember Comments= L.O.V.E

(6 Months Later) Layla

  

As bodies move in the night, souls are lost and hearts are combined.

 

Why is it that one can never have pure happiness? If it’s not one thing it’s another. Right now my life is as hectic as it could get. As soon as my album dropped a fortnight ago it’s been a non-stop promotion tour and getting ready for Justin’s tour. Yes you heard me right; I’m going on touring with Justin. He thought it would be a good idea to get my music out to a wider audience or some shit like that. Too say that the last 6 months have been interesting would be an understatement. I’ve had some of the best and worst times lately and I’d be lying if I said it didn’t have anything to do with Timberlake himself. 

 

Everything changed and I’m more confused now then when I started. Ever since the party at Justin’s and the events of that night he has made it his mission to see me everyday or at least call. Should I be ashamed that I’m the reason he leaves late at night from Jessica’s side to be embroiled in a tangle of sheets with me or that I’m the reason he leaves her side for the so called ‘business’ phone calls he makes when she’s not looking.

 

 I’m not happy. I thought I would be when Justin and I got together, but I’m not. You see, Justin and I are like kids with ADD. One minute were giving each other the highest of highs possible and then the next were screaming and through in things at each other. Whenever where around each other it results in me in a fever of tears due to him not leaving her and Justin responding by storming out of the room. Yet we keep hanging on. I don’t know why he won’t leave her. What’s he hanging onto. To say it does nothing for my self assurance is an understatement. I’m constantly walking on egg shells from the fear of our relationship coming out from the shadows.

 

You’re probably wondering why I just don’t end it myself, right? It’s because even though we argue the majority of the time those moments of pure ecstasy is enough for me to stay beside a man that has a divided heart. I know he cares about me and that’s why he won’t stop. That’s his problem he cares too much. If he can’t have me then know one can. That’s the one thing I’ve learnt about Justin, his passionate. He’ll love you with all his heart but fight you with just as much power and passion he does to love you.

 

So right now I’m in Memphis, Tennessee in my hotel room trying to relax and get a good night sleep before the tour kicks off tomorrow. I’m so nervous about touring with Justin. I’m normally nervous enough performing by itself but having Justin there just complicates it a thousand times more. Despite all of that I’m looking forward to it. It’s my first time touring and I can’t wait for everything that comes with it. I told Maz that I’m going to fly her out to join me in a couple of weeks once I get use to the schedule of touring.

 

For some reason I can’t fall asleep tonight. It’s either one of two things. One: I’m really nervous about tomorrow or Two: it’s because I haven’t seen or heard from Justin today and it’s already 1:00 in the morning. I know why I haven’t heard from him either; he thinks I don’t hear things. I’m not stupid; I heard whispers from people at my sound check today that she’s here. He always does this when she’s around, he ignores me and pretends I’m not alive for the whole day and bam like clock work his at my door letting his hands tell me how much he needs and misses me and I stupidly give in. But not this time.

 

Once I hear a knock at my door I quickly leap out of my bed and stalk towards the door. I open the door with a harsh glare on my face. You know the one that says ‘I’m pissed boy, you better watch what you say’ look.

 

“Hey baby, did I wake you?” he says while lifting me up in his arms while entering the room.

 

“Justin, put me fucking down” I say angrily. Who does he think he is just walking in here like everything fine.

 

“What’s your problem Lay?” he says arrogantly while proceeding to sit down on my bed.

 

“What’s my problem Justin? You’re the one prancing in here at one in the morning like you don’t owe shit to me. How do you think it makes me feel knowing you’re out there all day with her hugging, touching, kissing her and that you come straight here after you’ve tucked misses high and mighty into bed. What am I to you, round two?” I say while trying to hold the tears back. You see what I mean, that we always end up in a fight some way or another. I just want to be happy and with each day I get further and further buried into this mess the further away from it I get.

 

“Layla, what do you want me to do? She’s my girlfriend. When she comes into town I have to spend time with her. What do you want me to say to her? Sorry baby I can’t go to dinner with you cause I’ve got to go handle my other woman. Come on LaLa, can we just not fight for once, this is ridiculous” he says while rubbing his hands up and down my arms.  What he doesn’t get is every moment his with her he loses a part of me.

 

“What so all of a sudden I’m a back thought in your mind, will I ever come first in you mind Justin?” I say while backing away from him.

 

“Fuck Layla, I showed up didn’t I?” he says with pent up anger. Her we go, his the ‘your lucky I’m even here with you’ speech. What he doesn’t get is I’ve heard it all before. And what hurts more then him actually saying it is that he can’t even bother too think of a better lame ass excuse.

 

“Oh yes I’m sorry Justin, you’re right I’m so lucky to be graced with you’re presence that I think I should put up with your crap” I say sarcastically while turning away from him.

 

“You know what Layla, when you’re ready to talk to me like a normal civilized adult you know where to find me” he says while standing up to leave the room.

 

“You know what; why even bother pretending anymore Justin. We both know where you’re going. You don’t have to worry about having to showing up anymore, you don’t owe me anything. I don’t want to waste your time, we both know how precious it is. Just leave, that’s what you’re good at right?” I say harshly while tears cascade down my cheeks. His just glaring at me now, not moving an inch, just glaring.

 

“Fuck you Layla, you don’t know shit. You wonder why I won’t leave Jessica for you. You just proved why baby” he said shaking his head.

 

“And you just demonstrated what a foul I’ve been waiting here, thinking I meant shit to you” I say angrily while pacing my way over to the door frame were he stands.

 

“You want to know one thing. Right now I want to hate you with every fiber in my body, but I can’t. any other fight we’ve had, I thought you walked out because you cared and didn’t want to say anything that would upset me. But now I realize you leave because you don’t give a shit about me, you only care about you and what benefits yourself” all His doing is looking at me in disbelief.

 

“You don’t know how fair from the truth you are layla”he says while trying to leave the room.

 

“Really so you’re the one left behind after ever fight we’ve had, crying you’re eyes out because the one man you love doesn’t love you enough, to stay”

 

“What?” he says in disbelief.

 

“I said are you the one left behind…”I open my mouth to speak but Justin’s fingers silence me.

 

“I heard that part Layla” he says in annoyance. “Did you just say you love me?”

Shit did I say that? Crap. One thing you need too know is those words have never been spoken between us before; in fear of this reason itself.

 

“What, umm... Yeah but don’t worry about it, I mean you know…..Justin maybe you should umm leave or something” I say while stumbling over my words. I need him to leave before he tells me he doesn’t love me. I’m too broken as it is, I don’t think I could handle that on top of everything else.

 

“I’m not leaving Layla” he says while stepping as close as he could to me without stepping on me.

 

“Justin please can you just leave. I’m not going to be able to take the rejection of you not loving me on top of everything else. I get it you don’t feel that way, its ok. I guess I just thought we where something more then a practical fuck. My hopes where way to high for whatever we have going on. You’re right I should be happy with you just showing up. That’s all a girl can hope for right?’ I say tearfully, while never lifting my gaze from the floor.

 

“Baby I’m sorry, I love you too” he says while caressing my cheek. I lift my gaze to stare at him. “Justin you don’t have to say it because I said it. I get it you don’t feel the same. It’s not you’re fault” I say while trying to back away from Justin unsuccessfully. He grabbed onto my shoulders and brought my forehead to rest against his.

 

“Layla listen to me. I Justin Randall Timberlake love you Layla Elizabeth Smith with all my heart. Always have, always will baby” He says needlessly while pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

 

“You Do?” I say breathlessly through our embrace.

 

“More then you’ll ever know”

 

 In that moment with those words it made all the fighting worth it.

                         
End Notes:

Comments = L.O.V.E

“BUT YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME….” by courtney91
Author's Notes:

Hey....so ok it's been like over a year since I updated this story:(....time goes by so quickly...anyway heres a new chapter....I hope you like it....actually let me know if anyone still wants me to continue this story because I'm not sure if theres many followers.....if there isn't I might not update this again....I'll see...anyway enjoy and COMMENTS= L.O.V.E

I love performing, it’s like for the hour that my set takes my mind is truly clear of all my problems. Clear of Justin, clear of my anger but most of all clear of hurt. What I love most is the audience. They have the most honest reaction to your music. They either love it or hate it. I wish I could say the same for my relationship with Justin. Where up then down. Left then right but I love him. Ever since our argument last night everything’s been different. He stayed with me last night, for the first time ever. He didn’t leave at four in the morning after coming down from ecstasy. He stayed there all night with his lips slightly parted against the back of my neck, his hot breath causing goose bumps down my entire back. I’ll have to admit I didn’t get one wink of sleep but it was truly the most relaxed I have been in ages. But with all dreams they must come to an end. As morning peered into the room through slightly open curtains, Justin’s phone began to ring. He slightly shifted behind me while placing a kiss on my temple, I’m glad my back was turned from him to hide the pure delight on my face.

 

“Hello” Justin said in a hoarsely tone.

 

“I’m just umm…down at the gym babe” those words where enough too wipe the smile of my face. It’s her, it’s always her. I was trying so hard not to make any movement so Justin thought I was still asleep, but the tears building at the back of my eyes were treating to spill down.

 

“I’ll be there soon, I have a couple of things to do first” he said while turning back towards me. The only reason my tears didn’t fall down is the thought of how it felt to just have him lying next to me, even for the slightest of moments. “Yeah, I’ll see you soon babe...yeah…I um I love you to” he said wearily while closing his phone and reclaiming his spot next to me. This is all I want, him and me together with out anything or anyone interrupting.

I can feel him thinking behind me. His just waiting for the right moment to tell me that he has to leave me to return to her side.

 

“You have to go?”  I say while never lifting or turning my head from its fixed position. He sighs in defeat while bringing me closer in an embrace. “Not yet, I have some time” he says while kissing my bear shoulder. This is why him staying makes it worse when he leaves. “Baby, just go I’ll see you at sound check. Big night remember” I say with all my power to stop the tears that are flittering at the opening of my eyes.

 

“You sure?” he asks in a lightened tone. I finally sit up and look over at him.

 

“Yeah, I have to do something’s before the show tonight anyway. Go and enjoy your last day of freedom baby because as soon as the tour starts you won’t have a moment to yourself” I say with a half smile.

 

“Ok, well I’ll see you at the sound check” he says while standing up to gather his clothes. I sit up from the bed and wrap the sheet around my body tightly while making my way over to Justin. I must say one thing; the man looks absolutely delicious in the morning. His hair is all disheveled and his stubble is slightly noticeable, if he didn’t have to go I’d be going for him right about now.

 

Once I reach him I link my arms around his naked torso and rest my head on his bare back. I feel him sigh and his body relaxes against mine while entwining his finger with mine.

 

This is why I love him. It’s just me and him standing together in a room of silence. No out side interruption just two people away from the rest of the world, alone.

  

(Justin)

 

The only thing worse then being hurt, is knowing you’ve hurt someone else. When I left layla’s room I had to subside the guilt. I want her, god I need her but I don’t know what to do. Before Jess rang we where just lying there in her bed both wide awake but not wanting to admit it to the other because it felt so good, god her skin on mine fells so good. Your all probably thinking it’s my fault. You probably think I’m playing both of them but I’m not. Haven’t you ever been in love with to people at the same time. Have you ever thought am I with the wrong one? Ever questioned your true feelings but push it aside just to regret it later? If you have then you know how I feel. Yeah call me selfish or an asshole but I’m just not ready to decide which ones right for me, Jess and Layla are two completely different people. Two beautiful but extremely confusing people and until I know what to do, I’m not changing anything.

 

So I’m at the stadium about to do my sound check and I’m nervous. Hell I never get nervous from performing anymore and I just don’t get why now? I haven’t seen Layla since I left this morning and I’m starting to worry. I know she said she had to do stuff but usually I would have heard from her by now. You know like a text message or something saying I know you miss me you dork, be there soon <3 LaLa. But nope not even one of those. I know she’s upset that Jess is here and that she’s trying to make it easier on me not having to deal with everything , but man I never realized how use to her face I am.

 

‘Hey, Marty I think I’m done with the sound check, I’m gonna go head back to my dressing room…holla if you need me”

 

‘Yeah no problem man’ Marty yells back as I make my way off the stage.

 

She’s has to be here somewhere. I know Layla and she is never late for anything. She goes on about it all the time about how it’s rude and shit to be half an hour late.

 

As I make my way around the corner..I can make out her long tan legs dangling while she’s propped on top of a speaker. Damn how can she make the most simplest of actions so hot. My sudden need for her is halted when I see a tall dark haired man push her back against the wall, while he places his lips softly on top of hers. My need quickly turned in to anger as he roughly traced his hand up her thigh. What is he doing?  He can’t touch her like that. I’m the only one that can do that to her. But my inner outburst is only crushed by the mere fact in front of me. Is she kissing him back?

 

I’ve seen all I can take. If she wants to play like this, she doesn’t know what she’s got herself into. As my legs start to work again, I reclaim my decent to my room. The only problem was to get there I had to pass them. As I reach my room, I look back to see if my sudden appearance had brought Layla out of her trance with the fuck face she was kissing. When I see that there confrontation had only gotten hotter, I do the only thing that comes to mind.

 

“Bang”

 

(Layla)

 

I know, I know I’m a bitch. You don’t have to tell me, I already know. Your probably thinking what the fuck are you doing? How can you go from the highest of mornings to practically fucking this random guy in the hall directly in front of Justin’s dressing room?

 

Well after he left this morning, I decided I had to end it. Even though I love him, I know he loves someone else at the same time. I know he won’t make the decision himself, he cares to much. So I decided to take things into my own hands, Hence me kissing matt, my back up dancer. I knew it would piss Justin off and he wouldn’t want to be anywhere near me.

 

“Thanks for that Matt” I said while hopping of the speaker.

 

“No problem girl, anytime” he said whilst laughing.

 

“haha, yeah I’m sure that would go down great with Derek” I said to him whilst walking to Justin’s door. See If Justin new anything, he would know that Matt and Derek had been in a committed relationship for 3 years and no matter how hot Justin thinks I am, it would never be enough to turn Matt. So yes I may have used my powers for bad instead of good. But it worked right??? He is pissed off at me and thinks I’m using him. Well good he can see how it feels for once.

 

So here I am infront of Justins dressing room, considering entering..

 

“Knock, knock”

 

“Come in” I hear muffled through the door.

 

“Hey Babe, sorry I’m late I was held up with something, How was your sound check” I say dumbly.

 

“Close the Fucking door L” He says as I walk through the door whilst closing it.

 

“What’s the problem babe?”

 

“You’re my fucking problem”

 

“ME, what the fuck did I do?”

 

“Don’t give me that shit I saw you out there with that guy, you where practically fucking him in the hallway”

 

“So?” I say dryly.

 

“SO, you’re my fucking girl L, what the fuck is your problem. Going around this place kissing fucking random’s like that. You’re meant to be in this shit with me. I see how it is though, you’re aloud to hook up with other people but when I’m with Jess it’s like world war fucking three. You’re so full of shit sweetheart”

 

“Fuck you, your such an ass, So what if I kissed someone else, you do it everyday Justin. So how do you think I feel, huh?”

“Layla, we’ve been over this she’s my girlfriend and I can’t….”

 

“BUT YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME….” I say at the top of my lungs

 

“I know L and I do it’s just complicated” he says while placing my hand in his.

 

“How is it complicated you love me, I love you….that’s all there is to it”

 

“It’s not that easy”

“Do you love her??”

 

“LaLa…” He says while walking closer to me.

 

“No, Justin. Do you love her more then me???? Because if you do I think the solution to all this is real easy” I say while the tears start to fall.

 

“L don’t do this….” He says begging

 

“There’s the answer…” I say while walking toward the door.

 

“ Look L just give me more time, I have the show tonight and I can’t think straight, can we talk about this later???”

 

“It’s always later with you Justin, guess what I’m giving you the altermatem now, you either pick me or her, so whats it going to be?”

 

“Fine….if you want it to be that way I pick her”

 

“So that’s how its gonna be after everything we’ve gone through?”

 

“ You’re the one that wouldn’t give me more time!!!”

 

“Because I thought you would man up and leave her”I say wearily.

 

All he does is stand there, like I just killed his grandmother or something.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“ Don’t be it’s your decision, have a good show tonight….”

 

That’s all his got. I’m sorry, two simple words that at any other time I would have accepted.

 

But love means never having to say you sorry.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=806