Going Commando by SexualCoco
Summary: What happens when a girlfriend's fetish of her man going commando gets a little out of hand?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1840 Read: 3030 Published: Apr 25, 2008 Updated: Apr 25, 2008
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

And even though I wish I could, I obviously don't own Justin Timberlake.

1. Chapter 1 by SexualCoco

Chapter 1 by SexualCoco
“Hey baby, have you seen my boxers?”

“Look in your underwear draw”“

Fuck me, I think to myself as I turn around to see my boyfriend with a towel wrapped around his waist, glistening and fresh out the shower. With a body like his, why would he want to bother with clothes in the first place? It is taking every ounce of strength that I have to not rip his towel off and attack his damp chest with my tongue.

“D-did you look in your underwear drawer?” I stutter, drinking in his appearance.

“Yeah, but I don’t have a clean pair. I thought you washed last week?”

Oh I did and his boxers aren’t dirty, they’re just hidden on my side of the walk-in closet, a place that he would never think to look. Now why would I do such a thing?

“Fuck it, I guess I’ll just have to go commando today…”

I rest my case. Call me strange, but I love it when he doesn’t wear underwear. It just gives me a thrill and adds a little more kink knowing that there is nothing between him and one of my favorite parts of his body than a flimsy pair of cotton sweatpants. Especially because I know how hard he gets from rubbing up against the fabric all day. He also knows how much I love pulling him out over the top of his pants and either sucking or riding him until he busts. That’s why I’m failing miserably at trying not to give myself away while I stare at the crotch of the gray sweats he pulled on.

“Babe…hey! I’m talking to you,” he says snapping me out of my lust filled gaze.

I laugh at myself, “I’m sorry, what did you say?”

“I asked what did you want for dinner?”

You with whipped cream and cherries on top. “Um…I really don’t have a preference Justin.”

“Then Chinese it is, let me go get my wallet,” he says making his way back into our closet.

“Remember baby, you left it in those jeans that are on my side of the closet!” I yell to him. I’m supposed to be the woman in this relationship and yet he has more clothes than I do. So sometimes he has to put some of his clothes on my side.

“Oh yeah, thanks babe.”

That’s when it hits me, I just gave him a reason to go on my side of the closet, and as soon as I get up to run and try to distract him, I hear:

“What the hell?”

Damn, I’ve just been caught. I walk into our closet and see him standing there with a handful of his various pairs of boxers, giving me the beginnings of what could be the Timberglare. This might not be so bad after all.

“Woman, why the hell are all my boxers hidden between your shoes?”

“I…I-I don’t know,” I respond lamely.

“You don’t know? Well I certainly didn’t put them there,” he says cocking an eyebrow at me. He knows that I won’t be able to come up with a logical excuse which leads to his next question, “You lyin’ to me little girl?”

Fuck, he just had to say those two words to me: little girl. Now I’m a grown ass woman, who works, and takes care of my home and my man. But it’s something about those two words that makes me act like a little girl; that makes me giggle, bite my bottom lip, and act all shy-like around him. It’s those same two words that make me wet with anticipation. My brown eyes meet his blue ones and I see that the little bit of anger that was there is now being replaced with lust.

“I asked you a question,” he says lowly, “are you lying to me?”

“I honestly don’t know how they got there Justin, I mean maybe Mariela put them there because she had no where else to put your clothes.” Now our part-time housekeeper Mariela may speak another language, but she knows damn well that men’s boxers don’t belong on a shoe rack.

“No where to put my clothes?” Justin exclaims, “How about a whole fucking drawer?!”

“Look, you don’t have to get an attitude. I just know that I’m not the culprit.”

He already knows that my claim of innocence is the biggest crock he’s ever heard, that’s why he just rolls his eyes and advances toward me, placing his hands on my waist.

“But see that’s where you’re wrong baby because Mariela has been on vacation for the last week, remember?” He asks while burying his nose in my neck.

In the midst of plan to get him naked, I seemed to have forgotten that small, but very important fact. But hell, who can remember anything when their boyfriend is sucking and nipping at their pulse point? I know I’m not at this moment.

“Plus, I know that Mariela doesn’t get all hot and bothered when I don’t wear underwear,” he whispers, pulling back and giving me his signature cocky smile. Ugh, I could just slap it off of him, but I’d rather have him slap my ass while he’s giving to me from the back instead.

“If you wanted it babe, all you had to do was say so,” he says seductively while pulling himself out over the front of his sweats. I feel my pussy lips twitch as he begins to stroke his hardening length in front of me.

“You want this dick baby?”

And I can’t take it anymore. “I want my pussy filled with it,” I say as I remove his oversized t-shirt that I was wearing from my body.

“Take those panties off,” he growls and he doesn’t have to tell me twice. I take them off and hop on top of the island in our closet that his ties occupy. I’m so ready for him that I can’t help but start to rub my clit as he rids himself of his pants. But he slaps my hand away, replacing my fingers with his.

“Fuck baby you feel so good,” he moans at the feel of my wetness and I almost cum at the sound of it.

Justin,” I whine out, letting him know that I want him inside me now. I think I almost blackout from the way he stretches me as he surges inside my wet walls. Wasting no time, he sets a fast paced rhythm, not because he’s trying to get the both of us off, but because he knows that I like it when he’s rough with me”and getting back at me for “lying” to him gives him all the more reason to. He grips my thighs that are spread on either side of him as he pounds me hard and fast, the sounds of my sopping pussy echoing in response. He’s hitting me so deep that I can’t even find my voice in order to moan. All I can hear are my short ragged breaths and his groans.

“Am I filling you up baby? Is daddy filling up your walls?” He groans out to me. I can’t even speak let alone comprehend him right now. But I swear to god I’m about to come after hearing that. Smacking me on my right thigh, I know that he wants a response and he wants it now.

“I said is daddy filling you up baby?”

“Fuck...yes Justin, yes!” I all but scream out. I’m about to loose control any second now, but I need that one thing to throw me over the edge. But knowing body, and me Justin is already a step ahead. Taking the pad of his thumb, he starts rubbing my clit and that’s when I feel my walls tighten around him while he continues to pump me furiously and rub me through my orgasm. My body trembles and I scream out in ecstasy, as my boyfriend leans down to kiss my temple and continues to rub me through the aftershocks. I calm down a bit, ready to praise my man for giving me the pleasure I wanted and needed, when I look down and see that his cock is still hard and wet from my juices and now a purplish hue.

“You didn’t cum?”

“I knew what you wanted the moment I put those sweats on. So now that I’ve given it to you, it’s time to get what I want in return, little girl.”

I shiver at his words as he pulls me off the island and bends me over it. I know what’s about to happen and even though it’s going to be a bit much so soon after the orgasm I just experienced, I don’t care. If you thought he was rough with me with my legs spread open, he’s about to get primal on my ass”literally. I brace myself and make a dip in my back as he slides back into me, picking up where he left off. My voice is as raw and animalistic as his thrusts are as I scream and moan in time with the powerful movement of his hips, and he smacks my ass. Still reeling from my previous orgasm, I begin to feel that familiar sensation start to build in my toes again, but I want to feel and experience all of him when he busts inside me. Arching my back some more, he slides in a little bit deeper, both of us groaning at the sensation.

Fuck baby…I’m about to bust so deep inside you,” he groans while gripping my hair. I begin to meet him thrust for thrust, pushing back against him while pushes inside of me. He grips my right hip hard as I meet him for our last, hard thrust as he shoots wave after wave of his cum against my spot, and throwing my building orgasm into force. He jerks against my body as my inner muscles milk him of the rest his offering.

Pressing his front against my back, he places soft wet kisses along my shoulder blades and spine, giving me that deep, sexy chuckle of his as he stands up and pulls out of me.

“What’s so funny?” I ask.

“You really thought that I would believe that Mariela would put my boxers on your shoe rack? You must have been really wanted this dick,” he replies cockily.

“Fuck you Timberlake,” I say jokingly before he presses his lips to mine.

“So you didn’t steal or hide any more of my clothes did you?”

Let’s just hope that he doesn’t find those t-shirts I hid in the attic.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=828