Lazy Boy by Ally
Summary: The illustrious TakingABreak!Justin, a bad lunch with mom and a lazy boy recliner make for a vert satifying experience.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2053 Read: 2430 Published: Apr 25, 2008 Updated: Apr 25, 2008

1. Lazy Boy by Ally

Lazy Boy by Ally
Author's Notes:
Co-Written with Roz for my birthday.

I hate… absolutely hate visiting my mother. And that's such a horrible thing to say. But, she just finds a way to always get on my nerves. I take the time to drive all the way out there to have lunch with her once a week and every time I hear the same conversation.

"He's a musician, Baby, this is never going to last."

"He's a really great guy Mom, and we're doing alright so far."

"He has girls throwing themselves at him every night, you know what's going to happen."

"Mom, he loves me; he would never do that."

"You're wasting your time, he's never going to want to get married."

"I don't want to get married right now anyway Mom, I'm only 23."

She drives me crazy. She's never even met Justin, but because he's Justin she won't even give him the chance. He's so good about it though. I know he pretends it doesn't bother him, but I know it does. His mom is great, she's always around and I don't even doubt it when he tells me that she loves me "almost as much as he does." He just can't understand why my mother won't even take the time to meet him, hell I don't even understand it.

Oh hell no. That was what I thought when my mom handed me the letter this afternoon. I sat there in the middle of the restaurant praying that steam wasn’t coming out of me ears as I read it:

1. He’s never around.

13. He’s never going to ask you to marry him.

29. He’s probably going to cheat on you.

46. He’s probably already cheated on you.

It went on for three pages, all the way down to 65.He’ll waste his money away paying off the mothers of his children.

I look up at her when I finish reading and she gives me a “That’s a good girl, mommy knows best” look. Fuming, I quietly excuse myself through gritted teeth and promptly exit the restaurant. I yank open the car door, slam it shut once I’ve slid into the driver’s seat, and leave. Yes, I leave.

Whatever, I don't care.

I pull my car up the driveway after punching in the code to open the gate and park Justin's Z4. I fucking love this car. He knows it too, he knows how much I've always wanted a BMW, and he bought this freakin’ car just to tease me. He told me he'd buy me one too but I won't let him. So I just steal his.

I reach across the center console for my purse and contemplate putting the hood back up but I just don't feel like it. I'll make Justin do it later. I step out and take a moment to soak in the California sunshine. I love it here. Then I walk around the car and head towards the door. I suppose one of these days I should tell my mom that we're living together now. Maybe that would get her off my back a little but she'd probably just say he's claimed me as his live-in lover and ignore the fact that we've actually been dating for almost two years.

I unlock the door, open it up and step inside, shutting it behind me and dropping my bag on the table in the hall. My flip-flops make plopping noises on the floor as I walk towards the living room where I hear the television echoing.

I walk into the room and stop in my tracks. Justin's here all alone, passed out in the recliner with Rachel Ray chattering away on her stupid "talk" show. I hold back a laugh. He's dressed in just jeans and I can see the waistline of a pair of blue boxer-briefs peeking out. He's got no socks on, no shirt either. The chair is back as far as it would go, and he's stretched out completely, his arms over his head, hands dangling in the air.

I just can't help myself. I push off my shoes and pad across the floor quickly, climbing right on top of him, my knees sinking into the space between his hips and the arms of the chair. I smooth my hands up his bare chest and kiss him.

And I have to laugh when little Justin starts to stir before big Justin does. Boys and their dreams. He wakes up slowly, yawning and stretching, his hips pushing up against me as he does so and apparently that's when he realizes I'm there because his eyes pop open and his arms come down and then he grins, his cheeks a little flushed when he realizes he's popped one, and it wasn't just in his dream.

"Hey Baby." He says, his arms wrapping around my back and pulling me closer to him. "When did you get home?" He lifts his head up and kisses my lips quickly. Apparently we're ignoring his little friend for a moment. But, that won't last long.

"Just now. I see you've had a productive afternoon. I thought Trace was going to come over?"

"He was, he did, but then he got a phone call from some designer and he had to go. How'd lunch with your mom go?"

I groan, "I don't wanna talk about that. It's just the same old shit different day." I drop my forehead to his chest and feel his hands slip down to my ass.

He doesn't say anything. His skin is warm and soft and I just can't help myself. I press my lips against his sternum a couple of times and I feel one of his hands slide up my back.

"Baby… what's up with you?"

"I should be asking you that." I look up at him with a smirk and wiggle my hips pressing down against him. He chuckles and tilts his head to one side with a raised eyebrow.

"You have plans for the afternoon?" I ask, kissing his chest again, traveling upwards and his head moves back when my lips reach his adams apple and then his chin before they pause just millimeters from his. His breath hitches when one of my hands slides down his stomach and I hook a finger in his belt loop.

"No." He says.

"Good." I reply before my fingers dip below the waistline of his jeans and travel towards the button and undo it expertly.

“Babe, what’s gotten into you?” He gasps as I pull down his zipper and reach into his boxer briefs. I stroke him nice and slow for a moment, relishing in the feel of his solid shaft throbbing in my palm before pulling back and ripping my shirt up and off of me.

“I told you I don’t want to talk about it,” I groan as I contemplate the best way to take my skirt off without having my hips lose contact with his. I undo my bra and before Justin has a chance to reach up and cup my bare breasts I pull my skirt up over my head.

He chuckles. “Someone’s a little desperate.”

“Shut up,” I pant, leaning in to press my bare chest to his, my lips connecting with his as he wraps a hand around the back of my neck, fingers tangling in my hair. His other hand reaches down to cup my ass. We both moan as our tongues make contact with one another and I grind your hips against him. I reach between us and pull him out of his boxers. “God I want you,” I mumble against his lips.

“Fuck,” Justin stutters as the hand on my ass moves around to pull my underwear to the side. He runs his fingers up and down my slit, soaking up my juices before pushing one inside of me. We both moan as he starts to pump his finger in and out, his thumb pressing deliciously up against my clit.

“Baby, I need you,” I moan as he curves his finger within me before pulling it out and letting me position myself over him. He looks down to where our bodies are about to connect as the head of his cock rubs in my wetness. I reach and hold him in place as I sink down onto him until our hips collide and I rub against the denim of his jeans. He continues to watch as I pull up off of him before sinking down again.

One of his hands moves to my hips to guide my motions. The other reaches up to cup my breast, circling my hard nipple with the calloused pad of his thumb. I slam down hard onto him and we both moan as the chair rocks a little.

“Shit,” he gasps when I lean down and flick my tongue against his hardened nipple before trailing kisses up his chest to his mouth. Our tongues tangle as I continue to rotate my hips against his, my clit rubbing against him in the most wonderful way. He moans as I tighten around him. “You close, baby?”

“Yes,” I moan. I grind down onto him furiously as we both groan, preparing for our release.

Justin trails his hand from my breast, down my stomach, between my legs. He lightly pinches my clit and that’s all it takes for me to clench around, shouting as my release hits me with such intensity that I almost pass out. When my body stops contracting with pleasure, I nearly collapse against Justin. But he moans out, “Baby, please” and I feel him throbbing inside of him. Somehow I muster the strength to lift my body up and off him before settling down against him and then lifting up again.

But I’m too sensitive from my release. I pull off of him. His eyes fly open and he arches his pelvis towards me. “What’re you…?”

“Shh,” I coo. I settle between his legs and use his boxer briefs to wipe my juices off his cock the best I can. Then I lean down and take the head in my mouth. We both moan. I’ve never done this before. At least, not right after I just came all over him. I slide my hands down under him and cup his ass. He groans, his fingers curling in my hair as he thrusts up lightly, testing me.

I make no sign of resistance so he sets a quick, shallow rhythm. I wrap one hand around the base of his cock and start stroking. The other reaches into his pants to cup his balls. I tug on them lightly and feel his whole body tense. I hear his sharp intake of breath and he groans loudly as his cum fills my mouth in short, sharp bursts.

“Fuck,” he whispers as I continue to suck on his softening flesh. He tugs lightly on my hair, pulling me off of him and he motions for me to lie down next to him, scooting over so I’m half on the chair, half draped across his warm body. He turns his head and kisses me deeply as I rub his belly lightly, my fingers running over the thin line of hair leading into his boxer briefs. For a few moments we lay there in silence. Just when I’m about to fall into a nice sleep, his voice wakes me up. “Baby?”

“Yeah?” I say, feeling his voice rumble through him from my position against his chest.

“Don’t let your mom get to you.”

I make a noncommittal noise.

“You know I love you, right?”

I look up at him. “Of course I do.” I kiss him again and rest my forehead against his.

“She’ll come around. Someday,” he says.

“I know,” I sigh, feeling my body give in to its exhaustion. I feel Justin shift but I’m too tired to open my eyes. “Don’t move,” I whine.

“Shh,” he says quietly and I feel him drape a blanket over our cooling bodies. “Everything’s gonna be okay.”
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=829