A Special Dinner by Majestic
Summary: Joey and his wife, Marcia have fun with dinner.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Joey Fatone
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1761 Read: 1417 Published: Apr 30, 2008 Updated: Apr 30, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Majestic

Chapter 1 by Majestic
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

"That's it I give up I'm never cooking again" Marcia said slamming things down and storming out of the kitchen and back to the room she shared with her husband Joey. Joey got up out of his chair and walked back to their room, he stopped just before the door and listened as she cried, he shook his head and lightly giggled knowing her reason for tears. He quietly entered the room and sat down beside her as she lay face down on the pillow. "Why did you marry me?" Marcia asked. Joey smiled as he sighed gently lifting her head up from the pillow cupping her face with his hands brushing away stray tears "i married you because i love you, you take care of me and your very special to me"he finished as he glared at his wife with sincerity but still looking very sexy. "I can't cook to save my life " He just laughed as she hit him in the arm "I'm serious everytime I try to make one of your mom's recipes I mess it up; I can't do anything right" she finished. "Baby the way you make it is fine" he insisted trying to comfort her "I eat it don't i?" "Yeah but only because you know how I get if you don't", "That's not true" he lied "Well not all the time" he said lowering his head and grinning. Marcia laid her head on his shoulder as he hugged her. "Tell ya what, tonight we'll get takeout and than tomorrow you and I will make supper together, okay?" "Alright" she agreed as he leaned in for a gentle kiss than proceeded to help her up as they went back into the living room to enjoy the rest of the evening.

(The next night)

Marcia came home from work showered and changed into red and black Fumanskeeto tearaways and a snug red tank top. An hour and half later Joey came home and instructed her to get out everything that they needed to prepare his mom's homemade spaghetti. As they began preparing the meal he walked up behind her watching to make sure everything was going smoothly, "this is a special dinner" he whispered into his wife's ear licking it lightly as she closed her eyes and sighed.

"Joey stop" she said maintaining her composure "I can't get this done if your messing around"she replied in a punishing tone as he walked out of the room and came back a few minutes later sliding his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him while kissing her neck first than sucking on it leaving a hickey. "Joey I sai.." Marcia paused as a devilish grin appeared on her husbands face. She could smell the familiar scent of Aspen cologne, it drove her insane and he knew that it would only be a matter of time before she gave in.

For the next hour Joey continued to tease her playing with her breasts than getting on his knees, he crawled in front of her sliding her tearaways down revealing that she didn't have any panties on, which pleased him. He began gently licking her pussy slowly tasting it catching her offguard. Marcia's breathing got a little heavier as she tried unsuccessfully to ignore him as he plunged deeper with his tongue than kissing it and sucking it as well; he than stuck two fingers into her continuing his fun while she tried to finish supper.

"H h hunny" Marcia managed to stutter.

"Yes" Joey replied exploring her body on his way up stopping to kiss her, their tongues meeting wildly.

"I think this might be done soon!" she stated weakly, he tasted it and turned the burner off, "yep it's done". She than proceeded to grab 2 plates and kept one in her hand to dish out supper; as she went to do so he plunged his tongue back into her already wet waiting pussy ,causing her to drop the plate as it crashed to the floor in pieces.

Marcia couldn't stand it any longer, she lifted him up to her level kissing him hard and passionate rubbing her hands up and down his bare chest occasionally using her nails while he carelessly pulled her top off exposing her large breasts. Joey looked at her grinning widely as he led her over to the pot and spread the spaghetti over her breasts and around her nipples; he than began kissing her breasts sucking, nibbling and running his tongue around her nipples licking and eating off of each breast giving them equal attention causing them to harden rather quickly. Again Marcia lifted him to her level and slammed him against the wall as she slowly rubbed her ass against his bulging shorts, wrapping her arms around his neck while he continued massaging her breasts and kissing more assertively on her neck.

She quickly pulled his shorts off noting his huge erect cock pushing thru his underwear ready to go, so she decided to tease and run her mouth up and down his size causing him to tilt his head back in pleasure as his breathing increased.

Marcia went back up to his face as they continued to kiss, adding more passion with each kiss while rubbing her tits against his cock teasingly , as he breathed in hard in pleasure. She kissed her way back down and pulled his underwear off spreading spaghetti on his cock and putting sauce on the head licking it off lightly than eating the rest by taking his full length into her mouth sucking and licking lightly which made him insane tilting his head back, she than repeated the process putting more spaghetti on and took the full size of him inside her mouth once again and sucked on it moving in and out occasionally using her teeth. As she continued to suck his dick and tease intently he tried to pull her away so that he could have some fun as well but she got aggressive and used her teeth which made him shoot his head back and give up.

Finally Joey began to moan "mmm ooooh god f**k i'm gonna cum" he stated almost at his climax than she stopped "What the hell are you doing?" he questioned furiously. "I want you to f**k my tits and cum all over them" she declared laying down on the tiled floor, he than got on top of her and placed his dick in between her breasts as she held them together while he first spread more of the dinner on and in between her breasts than proceeded to slide it back and forth going faster til his warm gooey load shot all over her breasts.

Marcia got up and cleaned herself up a bit when Joey lifted her up from behind; she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck for support. She noticed a noodle on his neck and began to suck his neck as he made his way into the living room giving him a hicky he wouldn't forget making it black, blue and purple.

He layed her on the sofa staring at her naked body intently "God you're beautiful" Joey said sincerely. "Are you going to make love to me or admire me all night" Marcia exclaimed anxiously. "We Italians ALWAYS finish what we start" he grinned climbing on top of her like a tiger inserting only the head of his cock into her teasing her sliding in and out making her smile in delight at some points but getting flustered on the other extreme.

He continued to tease her starting out slow than speeding up but everytime she tried to push herself against him he would pull out grinning widely, the next time he attempted this Marcia bit his nipple making him yelp out in pain "OOowww" he groaned as she smiled devilishly. "Oh now your gonna get it" he exclaimed, "good it's about time" she stated smartly. "ooo that's it your in for it your gonna get it good" "Well than shut up and give me all you got big boy" Marcia challenged and with that Joey applied his weight onto her as he rammed himself inside her, she continued to smile as she rolled her eyes closing them in sheer pleasure letting out a light moan which only made him work harder.

As they continued to grind their hips together rhythmically she dug her nails into her husbands shoulders and back which caused him to pump to his maximum making the sofa shake eratically which became increasingly annoying so he stopped "What the f**k are you doing"? "Why did you stop?" Marcia shot out angrily, "because the sofa just isn't working out" Joey replied. "So now what?" she questioned impatiently. "Well I think we both need to get cleaned up before we eat supper" he stated.

With that Marcia stood up grabbing her husbands hand and leading him into the bathroom turning on the shower as hot as they could stand it than stepped in closing the clear shower door. He immediately cornered her against the back wall instantly making her submit as they gave into one another kissing; gently slipping their tongues into one anothers mouths as the water beat down on their bodies causing them to redden.

Giving a sly grin Joey turned Marcia so her back was to him than proceeded to ram his lengthy cock inside of his wife making her moan loudly only wanting more; starting out slow than quickening the pace massaging her breasts and kissing her neck while continuing to pump at full pace. "Harder, faster" Marcia pleaded as their bodies began to sweat profusely from the heat of the shower and from themselves but Joey continued to thrust his hardest his balls smacking against her ass finally reaching his climax he gave one last hard thrust as his load coated her insides causing them both to let out a pleasured sigh "I love you Angel" Joey replied kissing her forehead as they washed each other intimately making sure to cover every inch giving playful little kisses in between.

"I love you too" Marcia said with loving eyes stepping out of the shower wrapping a towel around her as she walked out the door. Joey and Marcia got dressed than cleaned up the mess that had been made earlier and cuddled up together watching movies as they ate a late dinner.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=836