Love To Hate You by Majestic
Summary: Find out what happens when Lance invites his best friend to Orlando for a visit and she gets stuck in the same room with the member she hates the most.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Drama
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1852 Read: 1607 Published: Apr 30, 2008 Updated: Apr 30, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Majestic

Chapter 1 by Majestic
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Lance Bass and I have known each other for two and a half years. We met one night at a club in Austin when I was visiting my cousin; we exchanged numbers the whole deal and soon became close friends. Whenever he was on the road and would need someone to talk to or had some kind of problem I was the one Lance would call. I hit it off with the rest of his band mates except Justin. Justin definately liked me and insisted that I felt the same when in reality i couldn't stand him but for some reason there was just something about him that turned me on but I shrugged it off.

Well one day Lance phoned me asking if I'd like to fly down to see him and the guys for a week or so and i didn't want to pass up the chance because the times we did see each other were pretty rare. So I flew down to Orlando from Pennsylvania and stayed with Lance of course. Than one day Lance came up to me "I have to go to the studio for a recording session wanna come watch?" "Sure!" I blurted out without thinking twice.

So we hopped into Lance's 4-runner and headed to the studio when I remembered "Oh no" I said aloud covering my face. "What?" he asked looking at me. "I just remembered ...Justin's gonna be there isn't he?". A smile quickly spread on Lances face "Yup" he nodded in his southern drawl.

"Can I go back home?" I asked almost pleading. "Nope we don't have time besides it won't be that bad you won't even interact with him he'll be too busy to know your even there". "That's what you think" I thought to myself. "You know I don't see why you dislike him soo much he isn't that bad of a guy, I should know I've toured with him for how long trust me you'll be fine" he finished as he pulled into the driveway than got out of the car.

I walked into the studio behind Lance all the guys greeting me with smiles and hugs except Justin who I turned my cheek to. I quietly took my place in a booth and watched and listened as the beautiful music seemed to have taken me to another world. Some time later the guys were due for a break they all came out heading for food. "Are you coming?" Chris questioned looking at me. "Nah I'm not all that hungry I think I'll just stay here I'll be alright." "Are you sure you don't want anything" Lance asked. "Yeah, now go enjoy your lunch" I ordered giggling. "You comin' ?" Jc asked looking at Justin. "No I'm gonna stay here and work on that one song a little you guys go ahead" he stated removing his baby blue and soft white checkered button down shirt and with that everyone walked out leaving Justin and myself alone together.

I stood up stretching my arms listening to Justin sing "I'll Be Good For You", I closed my eyes and turned my back to him rolling my neck in circles in a massaging manner. A short time later I opened my eyes the music still playing and there in front of me was Justin. "Yeah, what do you want?" I questioned folding my hands in front of me. He just smiled glaring at me slowly backing me into a corner. "I think we both want the same thing" he said getting closer to my face.

"In your dreams" I said almost coldly but nervous at the same time. "Come on I know you like me so why don't you make it easy for the both of us and..." he began as he kissed that sensitive spot on my neck; "give in" he whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes taking a breath than opened them coming around. "No, now would you get lost" I said pushing him away determined to stand my ground. Justin smiled and started to walk towards me again "fiesty very sexy" he replied in a sensual tone. "Would you give it up I DON'T LIKE YOU" I stressed as I started to walk away.

Justin grabbed my arm, I swallowed hard glaring into his intense blue business like eyes "well I think you do and I bet I could prove it" he said without blinking. "Oh and how do you plan on doing that?" i asked smartly. "Like this" Justin stated pulling me towards him into an indescribable kiss. I pulled away and looked at him blankly than began yelling at him "don't you EVER do that again" I spat out angrily. Justin looked down than looked at me almost apologetically I felt badly for yelling. "Justin wait, I...I'm sorry for yelling at you" I said than walked towards him giving him a hug.

Before I knew it his lips met mine again I tried to pull away but he kept the hug tight so I couldn't move. "Justin let me go I hate you so bad" i said squirming. "Your soo sexy when your mad you know that" he commented smiling at me. When he kissed me again he parted my lips with his tongue i once again tried to resist biting his tongue. "Ow" he yelped out touching his tongue making sure it wasn't bleeding. By now we had squirmed on the floor he pinned me down gripping my face so I'd look at him. "Let's try this again" he stated leaning in as he once again began to kiss me.

A sudden shiver came over me and I soon found myself kissing him back. I parted his lips with my tongue as they met for the first time I let out a light moan as Justin brushed his hand through my hair. He pulled away giving a quick glance than began to kiss starting at my legs kissing on either side up to my midsection causing me to breathe heavily for a few seconds and as he continued his journey up my body I tugged on his wifebeater and pulled it off and threw it to the side carelessly; revealing his semi muscular well toned chest.

Justin opened the button on my off white shorts and unzipped the zipper with his teeth. "You can't do this to me I won't let you" I managed to get out. He pulled off my shorts with little resistance on my part. Than he slid his jean shorts off as well. Continuing his journey up my body I ran my hands over his head closing my eyes and moaning lightly as he lifted my maroon fumanskeeto shirt up as he went along reaching my chest.

Justin glared at me kissing around my breasts tracing the bra lines. When he got to my straps and began to slide them down while kissing my shoulders I quickly threw my arms to my chest covering myself "Justin Randall Timberlake you get off me this instant or I swear you'll regret it " I shot out frustrated. "Fine it's your loss" He huffed sitting up looking me over than quickly without warning he swiftly pulled my panties down and plunged his tongue into my pussy flicking around fervently; my hands flew down to his head as I tried to pry his head away but found myself instead pushing almost guiding him into me more.

He maintained a steady pace licking and sucking making me lose all control my orgasm filling him. He peaked his head up grinning widely than slithered up to my chest undoing my bra as I tried to regain myself. "Any guy could make a girl do that" I said through breaths. Tenderly as if handling something fragile he covered his mouth over my right breast and gently massaged the left one than switching off giving each one equal attention.

Soon Justin ventured up past my chest teasingly placing small kisses around my neck than looked into my eyes and I into his, he leaned down and I came up us meeting halfway our lips meeting more gentle and tender than before. It was like nothing i ever experienced before it was like kissing an angel. I ran my hands down his bare chest reaching his boxers than sliding them off and without warning took him in fully than sliding my teeth back up his quickly growing erect cock kissing the tip.

I ran my tongue up and down his shaft hungrily Justin guiding me at a pace that pleased him. He sat watching me letting out small groans of pleasure when he got close to his peak I sucked out hard and began pumping him fast letting his juices spray my breasts. He got up "where are you going?" I asked. "Just getting some paper towels for you to clean up with" he said handing them to me i quickly cleaned off than crawled over to him giving him a look that he knew what it meant.

I remained on my knees as he came up behind me and guided himself inside me immediately pumping his hardest as I pleaded for more but still wanting to hate him at the same time. "Oh damn mmm oh yeah Justin damnit I hate you so bad" I said pleasurably but with anger still lingering. "Damn girl you feel soo good" he continued as he pumped into me his balls slapping against my ass, soon we switched positions me on top of him bobbing up and down slow than fast than slow again but soon Justin flipped me over he on top pounding into me both of us about to reach our orgasm soon.

"Ahh oh damn I'm gonna cum" "Damn I can't stand you" I managed to say just than he glared at me "This is for you baby I love you" Justin spoke out with meaning as he slammed into me our orgasms spraying simultaneously. He collasped on the floor as I lay there thinking about all the events that just took place and sorting out my feelings i looked over at him "I...I h oh damn I love you too" I said laying on his chest sharing a sweet kiss.

Realizing where they were and what time it was we quickly got dressed and waited for the guys to come back when they did the rest of the session went well but the others gave us unsure glares. After the session was over Lance went to look for me when I walked out hand in hand with Justin. "I thought you couldn't stand him" Joey asked "Yeah I thought you hated him" Lance replied. We smiled at one another than looked to the guys "that was before lunch" Justin stated grinning widely. "Besides HATE is such a strong word" I said turning my head back to them as we walked out the door.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=837