All Summer Long by Ally
Summary:

CampCounselor!Justin, based on JTPC PotD 5/5/08

it's the end of the summer and you skip out on the staff party to do something you've wanted to do all summer long.


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2624 Read: 2727 Published: May 05, 2008 Updated: May 05, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Ally

Chapter 1 by Ally

“Girl, I can’t believe the summer’s over!” You look to your left and shake your head at your friend, Julia who was the counselor in the cabin next to yours. You’ve just spent an entire summer with this girl and a group of 6 other 20-somethings at a summer camp on the panhandle of Florida, monitoring 100-plus over-privileged tweens whose parents most likely spent the entire 2 and half months in Europe.

Thankfully, the kids were great, and you are sad to see the summer end.

“I know.” You smile and your attention turns to the Rec Room door as it opens up and he walks in. You’re even more upset that you won’t be able to look at him every night and day anymore either. He’s 6 foot and 1 inch of pure sex. Pure sex that you’ve stared at, drooled over, flirted and hung around with for the last 3 months, but because of the damn camp rules of no dating that apply to the kids as well as the counselors you haven’t been able to do a damn thing about it.

Well, you suppose you could have, you’re sure he wouldn’t have minded in the least. He’s whispered a number of scandalous innuendos in your ear whenever he could. But, you kind of liked driving him a little crazy knowing that the safety of your job could be used as your defense.

Then, suddenly a thought dawns on you. The summer is over, technically at midnight you aren’t employed by Camp Rookwood. This hastily thrown together Rec Room party was a last minute thing that the counselors agreed on because none of you are heading back home until tomorrow. One more night in the grounds, no kids, no supervisors, just a group of 20 year olds and a quite a few 6 packs of beer. What were the bosses thinking when they signed the approval for this?

You don’t know and you don’t care. It’s given you the perfect opportunity to get him alone and see just what he has to offer. He surveys the room and spots you sitting on the bench with Julia and grins. You’re eyes lock with his and you don’t even realize you’re smiling, until Julia so kindly interrupts the moment.

“Girl what’chu smiling at… oh.” She nudges you with her shoulder. “That boy’s been chasing you ‘round all summer. You got one night it’s about time you let him catch you.”

“Trust me Jewel’s I’m planning on it.” You say back to her and hear her laugh a little. You see him just bending down to reach for a beer out of the cooler on the floor and as he stands up one of the other male counselors tells him some joke and he snaps his fingers with a laugh and high-fives him.

You start to stand up. “Get it girl.” Julia says and shoves you forward lightly.

You cross the room, easily moving between the scattered pairs. It seems like you aren’t the only one with a hook-up on your mind.

He’s still talking with Jake when you reach them. But he stops mid-sentence when he sees you. “Hey Lady, how you doin?”

“Hey Justin… Jake.” You nod at both of them and raise your hand to your mouth to cover up a small smile when you see Justin and Jake exchange some look and nod and Jake finds a reason to leave.

“I’m gonna go get a beer, I talk to you later J.” He says and turns away.

“So, you ready to head home?” He asks. You shrug your shoulders.

You don’t need to say anything, he nods understanding your indifference. This is just small talk anyway, you’re sure he knows tonight is different than all the other nights preceding. He lifts his beer to his lips and tilts his head back to take a long swig.

You watch his eyes close and his lips close around the mouth of the bottle. You want to be that bottle, but all in good time. He pulls the beer away, already finished with it and looks right at you. He steps a little closer, closer then he really needs to be for conversation but hey, you don’t care. He just keeps staring down at you, and if it were anyone else you might be a little creeped out. But you know that look, it’s the same one he’s been giving you whenever you two have found yourselves alone together and until now that’s as far as it’s gone. He habitually licks his lips and opens his mouth to speak but he’s interrupted.

A drunken Jake has jumped up on one of the tables. “Let’s get this party started!” He points over to who you’ve all come to acknowledge as his partner in crime, Mark who pointedly cranks up the sound on the stereo, which starts to blare some rap song and Jake commands everyone to dance.

The beat is good, slow enough to really grind to and you’re going to take advantage of it. “Let’s dance.” You turn back and look at Justin and his eyebrows rise. He breathes in deeply and shakes his head with a lopsided grin.

“Aight. Let’s dance.”

He sets his beer down on a table and you slide your flip-flops off your feet and smile at him. Just because the alcohol you consumed before he arrived has finally worked its way into your system, you’re feeling a little silly and twirl around as you walk ahead of him towards where a couple of other people have started dancing. The bottom of your dress lifts up in the wind and you notice his eyes immediately fall to the newly and briefly exposed skin of your thigh.

He steps up to you, keeping a respectable distance just for show, but your stop him and turn right around, easily sliding your back right up to him and grinding your ass into his crotch. The game is on and it all depends on who gives in first.

He doesn’t miss a beat, one of his hands curls around your hip, keeping you right where you are as his knees bend a little and he settles right into the groove. His other hand moves your hair over to one side presumably so that he can whisper one of his little one-liners when he finally can’t take any more and wants to get your outside the building and out of your clothes.

You know it won’t be too long from now, because you can feel his dick already getting hard, and just for the hell of it, you reach an arm behind you and around to play with the hair at the nape of his neck. You hear him groan and it turns into a low growl.

“Girl you’re playin with fire.” He says.

“Burn me.” You tilt your head to the side, and roll your hips back against him even harder and giggle when his forehead drops to your shoulder briefly. You think it’s all over, he’s going to grab your hand, yank you through that door, slam you up against the wall of the first cabin you can hide behind and finish this. But, he’s not going down without a fight.

One of his hands wraps around you a little more flattening against your stomach, and he somehow manages to dip down a little lower, just enough to slide his other hand down your thigh, under the hem of your dress and start to hike it up a little. His fingertips are burning hot, and they tickle the inside of your leg. You wonder just how far he’ll take this, and worry just because you hadn’t done laundry because you knew you’d be going home and you had to forgo the luxury of underwear tonight. You really don’t want to be sharing that with the whole room. But one quick glance around the room assures you that no one is close enough to really see what’s going on and his hand is sliding up further and further, and then he discovers your secret.

“Fuck.” You hear him curse, in surprise, but he can’t resist taking advantage. “You little tease.” He mumbles. His voice lowers and his index finger trails along your soaking wet slit. “All summer long, I’ve watched you running around in shorts, tiny tank-tops and bikini’s.” His thumb presses against your clit and your breath hitches. “All summer long, I’ve been hard up on you, and you’ve been playing with me. Now it’s my turn.” He suddenly slips two fingers into you, and simultaneously moves his thumb in a circle and your knees go weak, the only thing holding you up for that moment was your arm around his neck and he chuckles.

“Does that feel good Baby?” He pumps his fingers in and out slowly, torturing you right here on the makeshift dance floor and finally it’s you who can’t take it. You bite your lip and nod in response to his question and then reach your other hand behind you to fist the collar of his t-shirt and force his head lower.

“Let’s get the fuck outa here.” You say.

“Thought you’d never ask.”

His fingers slide out of you and you feel them slick across your inner thigh, before his other hand reaches for yours and you both look around to see who’s paying attention, if anyone before you sneak out the door.

The second you are outside, the moon shining through the clear sky and giving just enough light for you to make out the smile on his face before his hands grip your face and he holds you steady while his lips connect with yours and his tongue slides in to play with yours before he pulls away.

“All summer I’ve been waiting to do that.” He winks.

“All summer I’ve been wanting you to do that.” You smile and your hand trails down his chest and your finger strings through a belt loop and tugs him closer. “Where to?”

He tucks his bottom lip between his teeth and smoothes a hand over your hair, tilting your head again and crushing his mouth to yours.

“My cabin or yours.” He grins against your lips.

“Neither.” You say, and step back, pulling on his hand as you take off running across the grass, not even caring that your shoes are still in the Rec Room. He follows you down to the lake where you run down the dock.

“Whoa? What are you doing?” He stops right where the grass meets the dock and you pause at the edge.

“What does it look like?” You smile and turn your back to him as you pull your dress up over your head and hop in. It not really that deep, when you’re standing it just barely reaches your shoulders and you turn around and hoist yourself up by folding your arms on the dock and resting your chin on hand. Your toes just touching the bottom of the lake.

“Come on Justin… this waters cold, come warm me up.”

He slowly walks towards the end of the dock. “You’re crazy girl.” He smiles.

“Fine. Don’t join me. Go ahead, back up to the party and we’ll pretend this never happened. Since you’re too chicken.”

You start to pull up out of the water, but he bends down and you stop. “Oh I’m comin’ in. I just hope you can handle it.”

You giggle and swim away, and you don’t turn around until you hear the sounds of him dropping into the water. You look over your shoulder and see him swimming towards you, and you see the pile of his clothing on the dock. Then yet another evil idea enters your brain and you duck under the water, swimming back to the dock and knowing he can’t see you at all.

You pop up and hear him calling out for you. He really isn’t that far from the dock, and you try your best to be quiet climbing out of the water, but you fail and just as you turn around to sit down on the edge and stand up, he’s right in front of you.

Whatever your plan was, completely flies away when his hands land on your knees and spread them apart and then slide up to grip your ass as he kisses the inside of your leg, and then looks up at you.

“This game is over.” He says, and his hands leave your body to rest on the edge of the dock. “I’ve won and you’re the prize.” He hoists himself up and his lips find yours as he pushes you backwards, hovering above you.

He wastes no more time, he kneels between your legs and you see him, hard and ready his dick at attention and his muscles and his skin… all of his tan skin glistening in the moonlight. His hands run up and down your legs and hook around your knees as he bends your knees so your feet are flat on the wood and you are spread out before him. Then he leans over you, palms on either side of your head, a wicked grin on his face.

“You ready for it now?”

“Justin just…” You don’t finish your sentence because he’s already inside you. Sliding in slowly and his lips connect with yours as his hips inch closer and finally touch yours, he’s in deeper than anyone and just holding there, you both groan when he finally starts to slide back out again.

“Fuuuck.” He moans. He pushes back in slowly again and you wrap your legs around him and keep him from moving.

“Justin, I wanna ride you.” You whisper and no sooner have the words left your lips then he’s rolled you over, so that you’re on top, your knees on either side of his hips and his dick still buried inside you.

His hands grip your thighs and his eyes roam over your body and you roll your hips and his thrust up. “Damn.” He says.

You move, not ever setting a steady, predictable rhythm, switching off between rolling your hips in circles and bouncing up and down, and then back to slow languid thrusts again, just letting the feeling of him inside you really set in, the eminent release building and building.

“You close?” you hear him breathe. You nod.

You’re movements become even more erratic, the closer you come and you can’t catch your breath when you lean forward and put your hands on the dock just as he thrust up hard and hits a place inside just right, causing you to immediately topple over the edge, screaming his name so loud you’re sure everyone back in the Rec Room has heard you, and your walls clench around him as he breaks too, spilling inside you.

You collapse on top of him, your cheek pressed to his chest and you can hear his heart beating uncontrollably and his uneven breaths match yours.

One of his hands rests on your lower back and the other lightly gripping your thigh and he starts to laugh.

You slowly sit up and look at him.

“I’m sorry.” He breathes. “But, damn.”

You start to giggle too, and his hand reaches up to your jaw while the other pushes on your back until you lean down and he can kiss you again.

“You’re coming back to work next summer right?” He asks when you pull away.

“Yea.” You lick your lips and nod.

“Am I gonna have to wait all Winter long for us to do that again?”

You shrug, with a laugh. “Who knows, maybe all next Summer too.”

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=851