Love On The Beach by Majestic
Summary: Two lovers missing each other spend an evening walking on the beach to catch up and watch the sunset but will they reunite their love for one another on the beach in public?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1104 Read: 1194 Published: May 06, 2008 Updated: May 06, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Majestic

Chapter 1 by Majestic
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Lance and Becca walked hand in hand on the beach barefoot letting the wavs wash against their ankles. "You know how much I miss you Lance" Becca said calmly.

Lance sighed, "Yeah I think I have a pretty good idea because I feel the same way. I mean it gets very lonely without you there by my side at night."

"So", he began

"So", she replied back.

"What have you been doing?" they spoke out at the same time than laughed.

"No you go ahead," Lance obliged.

"No it's alright you go ahead" Becca insisted.

"Alright", Lance shrugged. "Well, I've been doing shows, interviews, autograph sessions the usual and resting when I get a chance and thinking about you," he finished gazing into her green eyes halfway smiling. "How about you?" Lance questioned.

"Well," Becca began I've been moping around the house, watching tv, listening to music, getting out once in a while but mainly sleepless and miserable without you here with me" she finished gazing into his green eyes as well holding one anothers stare.

As the sun set lower bringing in beautiful colors Lance and Becca sat on some rocks to watch the sunset together. "I love you Lance" Becca replied with sincereity.

"I love you too" he spoke softly as she turned her attention back to the sunset. Lance couldn't remove his gaze from her she looked so amazing in the moment.

He slowly put his right hand on her face caressing it gently, she looked to him noticing his gaze they seemed to get lost in each others eyes leaning closer Lance cosed his eyes and placed a gentle romantic kiss on Becca's lips leaving her with her eyes closed and almost breathless; it's one of the things she missed most about him the way he made her melt everytime like it was the first time.

Suddenly Lance lifted Becca up into his arms and began carrying her down off the rocks and towards the cooling water making her immediately snap out of her trance. "Lance no put me down please don't that waters cold" she replied holding her arms around his neck firmly.

"It's not that cold besides I thought we'd go for a little swim" he replied devilishly.

"Fully clothed?" Lance put me down" Becca insisted starting to kick.

"If you say so" Lance shrugged and dropped her into almost knee deep water.

He walked back to the shore and sat down in the sand watching Becca wade back to the shore when she finally got closer to him she began to splash water at him when suddenly he grabbed her by the waist and wrestled her gently to the ground laying her down kissing her more passionately this time. Lance layed himself on top of Becca continuing to kiss each other.

He stopped long enough to pull his shirt off and toss it up further so it wouldn't wash away, "Lance are you sure we should be doing this?"

"Why wouldn't we?" he questioned.

"No I mean here on the beach out in the open."

"Why not everything is perfect" he said briefly looking at his surroundings as she did too than returned her attention back to him than pulled her shirt off as well. She than focused on his shorts and he on hers as they continued to undress one another not ever once losing their gaze they soon found themselves naked laying on the sand.

Becca rubbed her hand up and down his chest kissing his neck at all the right spots making him extremely excited and it showed in his ever growing erection. She looked at him with a devilish grin, "Are you ready baby poofu"

"Uh huh" he replied watching as she took him in fully than pulled back out using her teeth lightly til nearing the top in which time she swirled around his tip than kissed it.

She looked at him with a seductive smile. "Damn your a tease" he replied smiling. "Please continue" he requested. Becca went down on him again sucking and pumping him harder into her mouth each time she looked up to see Lance with his head tilted back in pure ecstasy letting out moans of pleasure helping her along.

Becca could feel him tightening in her mouth and she sped up and pumped until he pulled out of her mouth and shot his load onto the sand that got washed away by the ocean waters. After regaining himself he gave no warning before plunging down into Becca's wet center partially from the water partially from him and the way he made her feel.

Becca gasped when Lance's tongue attacked her moist pussy "Oh my god Lance" she replied sitting up instantly reaching for his head. She layed back down and watched him thoroughly enjoying every lick and he making sure he covered every crevice til she cummed in delight screaming his name. He than kissed a trail upwards circling her nipples nibbling them playfully than taking each one in his mouth tugging lightly making a kissing noise when he released it.

"Lance I need you inside me right now, please" Becca pleaded with him. Without delay they once more locked eyes as he entered her. She took a breath than moaned smiling satisfactorally as he went to work pumping in and out of her with ease and gentleness than she took control rolling him over so that she was on top straddling him and more aggressively pumping herself in and out. His dick made her feel like she was in heaven she never felt anything like it before he truely loved her and vise versa and this is one way that it showed in the way they made love.

Once again they rolled Lance on top again water dripping onto her body making her shiver but concentrating on the current events. The water crashed to the shore caressing their bodies like a sheet on a bed. He pumped harder starting to feel her walls tighten around him which made his orgasm only approach quicker, with each thrust came a wav that crashed against them than finally simultaneously they screamed as they let their orgasms coat one another.

Lance lay down beside Becca as they caught their breaths than got dressed, driving back home Becca fell asleep then Lance carried her into their bedroom undressed her as well as himself and they lay in bed that night her rousing at one point laying her head on his chest and placing an arm on him. He than kissed her forehead and they fell asleep together.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=854