Stupid by Majestic
Summary:

Lance is having second thoughts about the breakup with his girlfriend Tara when he sees all the love and romance around him.

At the same time Tara is trying to understand why Lance did what he did.

After a lengthy tour Lance finally comes home and gets up the nerve to call Tara and asks her to come to his house so they can talk.

Will she go back to him?

Will they get back together and unite their love once again?


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1301 Read: 1360 Published: May 06, 2008 Updated: May 06, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Majestic

Chapter 1 by Majestic
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Lance stood outside in the brisk cool summer breeze watching the couples walk by holding hands giggling and laughing and all he could do was sigh.
He missed Tara so much and started to regret and think about just why he had been so stupid and broken off their relationship.
It has taken Tara so long to try and get over Lance but she still hasn't,she would sit in front of the television watching her ex perform with his bandmates wondering why he left her what had she done that was so wrong she thought for sure they were each others soul mates.
Lance went inside and walked down the hall waiting for the show to start brushing by some people moping around.
"Dude come on you have to cheer up man you did what you had to do it was for the best"Justin exclaimed.
Lance didn't reply he just kept walking and went to the quiet room to gloat some more.
"He never should've left her they were the best thing that ever happened to one another i've never seen him so happy in his life when they were together they were almost sickeningly happy cuddling laughing and giving playful kisses"Jc said to Chris
"I know we all know but he did this to himself and now he's got to be miserable til he realizes what he's given up just give it some time you'll see.
*A few months later*
The tour bus pulls up to the compound the guys each grabbing their things saying goodbye and taking off for home to have a well deserved break.Lance came into his house and what normally was so bright and smiley and homey to him just made him even more miserable. He went to his room and unpacked his things than walked over to his nightstand and placed the picture of him and her there and stared at it for the longest time.
Tara at the exact same moment was staring at the same picture and was about to get up and go find something to do to take her mind off him. She walked over to her phone to call someone when the phone rang.
"Hello" Tara replied
For the first minute or so there was no answer and just as she was about to hang up she heard the calm voice of the man that once made her day just by hearing his voice.
"Tara it's Lance please dont hang up" Lance replied seriously.
"I need to talk with you do you think i could come over or you come to my place?"he asked.
Taking a breath she replied"yea i'll come over to your house" she answered hanging up the phone.
Butterflies flowed through her stomach and she looked herself over making sure she looked alright it was just a habit she had.
Within minutes Tara found herself at Lances doorstep knocking on his door.
Lance opened the door and a swell of emotions came over the both of them all at once.
"Please come in"Lance said moving so she could enter closing the door behind them.
"Can i get you something? Please sit down" he said sitting down beside her.
"Ki...Tara i have had a whole tour to think and i've seen so many things happen over that time and seeing all the couples and happiness around me made me feel so horrible and depressed."
"I dont know why i ever broke up with you i just thought maybe it would be best since i couldn't be with you the way i should and i didn't want to put you through the hell of my being gone" he finished.
"Instead i made myself miserable and probably put you through the worst hell of all"he continued.
"I really miss you and i would love nothing more than for us to get back together again please Kitten give me one more chance i promise i'll never break your heart again i promise"he stopped and stood up and grabbed a velvet box that he opened containing a promise bracelet.
Taras eyes welled up with tears and she almost choked but could only stare into his eyes and nod happily.
Lance slid the bracelet onto her wrist and showed her one he had made for himself as well that read "My heart belongs to Tara".
She smiled and hugged him and caressed his cheek.
"I love you"she spoke softly
"I'm soo sorry kitten i love you too"he said glaring at her seeing the hurt in her eyes.
"How can i ever make it up to you?"
"Make love to me please i have missed you so much it hurts and i want the hurt to go away and feeling all of you and all of me might just be what i need"she barely got out.
With that Lance and Tara took one anothers hand and headed upstairs and watched staring at each other not losing a glimpse as they undressed themselves.
Tara laid on the bed extremely nervous but so happy at the same time.
Lance got down on his knees and kissed and licked a trail from her lips down along her shoulders licking her ear nipping at it than straight down to her breasts suckling each one tenderly.
Lance slowly ran his tongue through her folds sucking on the lips of her clit.
Tara gasped and arched her back closing her eyes at the sensation.
Lance continued to eat out his girlfriend causing her to moan and run her fingers through his hair thrusting up into his face as he quickened his pace.
"Mmmm baby you taste soooo good"he replied kissing her inner thighs continuing to flick his tongue inside of her quickly causing her orgasm to explode "Oh AHHH OH God Lance mmmm yesssss"
Lance stood up smiling grabbing a condom from his dresser drawer ready to put it on.
"No" she stopped him taking it and setting it down.
"I want you to cum inside of me please"she gave him puppy eyes.
"Are you sure"he asked
Tara only nodded pulling her man on top of her.
With that Lance slowly and teasingly slipped his manhood inside of her starting an incredible slow pace.
"ahhh kitten your sooo tight i've missed feeling your hands on my body"Lance said kissing her lips and along her neck.
"Ooohhh Lance"she moaned out rubbing her hands on his chest thrusting with him.
Each thrust grew more intese faster and deeper.
Sweat began to overcome them dripping onto each other.
Tara than flipped them around sitting on her boyfriend thrusting laying her head back.
Lance carefully placed his arms on her waist and the small of her back staring into her eyes helping her thrust.
"I'm soo sorry i ever hurt you"he managed to get out closing his eyes briefly.
"Dont worry about it"she said closing her eyes working him faster.
Lance felt his orgasm ready to flow and changed positions getting behind her for a doggiestyle finish.
Lance reentered her and began to thrust rapidly.
"You want me to cum baby"he whispered seductively into her ear pulling her to his chest both hands massaging her breasts.
"Mmmm yessss Lance please make me all yours all over again"she muttered.
"Cum"She whispered sharply into his ear licking it.
That was all Lance needed to send him over the edge.
With that he put her back into dogstyle position and thrusted 4 or 5 more times releaseing all of his juices inside of her both of them moaning and kissing passionately.
Lance lay down and Tara lay aside of him her head on his chest the two kissing like they hadn't seen each other in years.
"Would you move in with me?"Lance spoke out of the blue.
"This house seems so lonely and depressing without you and i never want to be without you again"
Tara just nodded smiling laying her tired limp body on him closing her eyes falling asleep almost immediately
Lance watched his kitten sleep all night the unforgotten smile he once had coming to his face again.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=856