The Beautiful Stranger by Majestic
Summary:

Jess was attending a one night concert of her favorite music group in california. She was different from other fans and watched the show.

Just than Chris  Jess favorite member catches his eye

She can't contain her excitement.

Just than a bodyguard approaches her and tells her he's coming back for her after the show.

What will happen after the show is over  and the lights go out?

 


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1495 Read: 1064 Published: May 07, 2008 Updated: May 07, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Majestic

Chapter 1 by Majestic
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Jess was excited because her favorite guy group NSync was back in California to perform for a one night show and had off the next day.
Jess put the finishing touches of light makeup on her face she never needed much because her beauty was that natural without it. She than squirted a little of her favorite fragrance on herself , and proceeded to check her shoulder length straight brown hair and was out the door on her way to the show that night.
When arriving she stopped and glanced at the souvenier stand but decided against buying anything; after all what use would she have for them but to sit around the house she was a good loyal fan and she knew it and didn't feel the need to prove herself to anyone.
Jess took her seat Section B Row 2 Seat 30. She sat down and patiently watched and waited through the opening acts.
As NSync took to the stage Jess remained calm throughout the whole show. She was different from other fans she didn't paint her face or wear tshirts or hold signs or scream at the top of her lungs. Instead she stood there taking some pictures and watching with a big beautiful smile the lights causing a twinkle into her eyes.
While performing Chris her personal favorite was walking past right in front of her, a smile formed on her face and her cheeks became a warm rosy color. Chris glanced over smiling and went on his way.
Later in the show Chris began to sing Falling and walked right up to where Jess stood and the two locked eyes immediately, Jess heart almost skipped a beat her heart was racing and her stomach churning inside but the smile could not be erased from her face.
Feelings came over Chris that he'd never felt before and his mind told him he had to meet this girl,so during a wardrobe change Chris went backstage and told one of their security guards to give Jess a pass and meet him backstage after the show.
So doing as he was told Erick went out into the crowd where Chris had told him he saw her and handed her a pass telling her he'd be back for her by the end of the show.
Before the last song was finished Erick came back out and escorted Jess to the backstage area. She was nervous and confused. She didn't quite understand why she was backstage or what was going to happen.
Than without another word Chris walked through the doorway wiping sweat from his face with a towel and kissed Jess hand.
"Would you like to go back to my place for a nightcap?"he asked blushing
"I would love to" she replied smiling back.
Jess and Chris left the venue and drove to his house.
He left her in than closed the door behind him and gave a mini tour of the house.
"I invited you over tonight be....."...Chris was quickly silented by Jess sudden kiss her lips pressing to his.
Chris was so taken aback he couldn't react for the first few minutes but than started to get into the swing of things and proceeded to kiss her back caressing her cheek with his hand.
In the meantime "Where's Chris?" Lance asked to anyone that was listening.
"He left already"Erick exclaimed.
"Did he go back to the house? "I wanted to talk to him"
Erick nodded acknowledging that he indeed did go back to his house in L.A.
So Lance showered up at the venue and changed and left heading to Chris' house.
The two kissed all the way up the steps and into his bedroom sitting on the bed. Chris continued by kissing a trail along her jawline and over to her neck.
She could only allow him full access to her neck closing her eyes gently moaning out her enjoyment.
Jess than plunged into Chris' neck doing much of the same as he did to her.
Chris than removed his shirt pulling it over his head causing Jess to become more aroused than she initially was. She kissed his chest and rubbed her hands over it.
Chris looked her up and down and proceeded to remove her brown soft leather top and strapless bra exposing her veluptuous sizeable breasts with her nipples already hard at his bare touch.
Chris began to suckle her breasts and twist them along with her nipples.
He made his way down her treasure trail unbuttoning her black jeans lowering them along with her thong panties til they fell to the floor.
Chris looked her over once again biting his lip.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Chris questioned pulling back staring at her genuinely concerned.
Without a word and only a sly grin Jess got on her hands and knees and proceeded to undo Chris pants removing them with his boxers taking his dick in her hand and slowly but seductively began to pleasure him taking every last inch in her mouth starting a slow teasing pace licking and rubbing him with her hand.
Chris completely caught offguard and shocked to say the least could do nothing but lay back in the bed and close his eyes and enjoy the pleasure of the beautiful stranger before him.
Lance pulls into the driveway and notices that the lights are still on so he proceeds up to the door knocking without an answer.
Suprised Lance finds that the door is unlocked so he enters shutting the door behind him and begins to look around downstairs for his friend.
Jess speeds up her pace turning Chris on all the more as he rubs her back and watches her go to work on him.
Lance with no luck starts upstairs to continue his search for his friend he passes a partially open door and stops backing up and sees Chris laying on his bed with his eyes closed and a stunning nude beauty before him giving his friend a blowjob.
Lance swallowed and began watching immediately getting turned on and harder than he could imagine. He knew this was wrong and that he should probably leave before he was caught but he couldn't drag himself away.
A smile came over Lance and he removed his shoes and took off his shirt and removed his pants and boxerbriefs leaving them just inside the door after quietly entering.
Lance going completely unnoticed to his friend and this girl in his room closed in on the two and placed his left hand on her waist and his right hand over her mouth so she wouldn't scream and whispered into her ear"dont be afraid i promise you will enjoy this"
Jess unable to see the man behind her but having a good idea of who it is just comes up off of sucking Chris' dick and positions her pussy over his still throbbing hard on.
"Wait"Chris said reaching over to his nightstand grabbing two condoms throwing one to his friend. Both men put their condoms on and Lance enters first from behind starting a slow but amazing feeling pace resting his right hand on the other side of her waist as well.
Chris than staring into Jess eyes slid his length into her working with a similiar pace at which Lance had been.
Jess felt so much lust and pleasure she almost couldn't contain herself and her hormones that raged throughout her body but managed to keep the pace working with them.
Chris Lance and Jess picked up their pace sweat overbearing the three their bodies slapping together moaning and grunting with pleasure her breasts bouncing Chris sucking them and Lance massaging them.
Lance suddenly began to pound into the stranger kissing and sucking her neck as he came into his condom and threw it into the trash. He proceeded to kiss her cheek and thank her and clean himself up a bit.
Jess could only nod for her pleasure was much to high to react to anything else.
Chris looked at Lance and Lance knew that as a get lost kind of look.
So Lance smiled"i guess i'll talk to you about what i wanted tomorrow or something" With that Lance got dressed and left the house and back to where he was staying.
After Lance was gone Chris felt a sudden urge and flipped the two of them over so he was on top and began pounding into Jess causing her to rake her fingers across his body kissing and biting at him almost screaming out in sheer pleasure. She thrusted with him the bed soaked through from the sweated bodies slapping together and with one last thrust Chris came into the condom laying down onto the bed pulling Jess against his chest his arms wrapped safely around her waist.
Jess only smiled.
"I never caught your name" Chris exclaimed.
"Jess my name is Jess"she spoke softly.
She lay there feeling so fullfilled and complete she lay in his arms almost asleep when she felt an airy whisper.
"Jess,Can i keep you?" Chris whispered before falling asleep holding her close in his arms.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=859