Choices by Jbear
Summary: Angelina Turner  just nabbed one of Jive Records hottest artist as a client Justin Timberlake. But what happens when feelings start to develop and old flames come back to the for front? Can Angie and Justin make it through?


I ment to put this up before now. This story deals with some alternate lifestyle issues so if you have a problem with that please don't read and please don't send me messages yelling at me about it. I forwarnd you before I got that far. :-)
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 40 Completed: Yes Word count: 76169 Read: 89214 Published: May 11, 2008 Updated: Dec 31, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Jbear

2. Chapter 2 by Jbear

3. Chapter 3 by Jbear

4. Chapter 4 by Jbear

5. Chapter 5 by Jbear

6. Chapter 6 by Jbear

7. Chapter 7 by Jbear

8. Chapter 8 by Jbear

9. Chapter 9 by Jbear

10. Chapter 10 by Jbear

11. Chapter 11 by Jbear

12. Chapter 12 by Jbear

13. Chapter 13 by Jbear

14. Chapter 14 by Jbear

15. Chapter 15 by Jbear

16. Chapter 16 by Jbear

17. Chapter 17 by Jbear

18. Chapter 18 by Jbear

19. Chapter 19 by Jbear

20. Chapter 20 by Jbear

21. Chapter 21 by Jbear

22. Chapter 22 by Jbear

23. Chapter 23 by Jbear

24. Chapter 24 by Jbear

25. Chapter 25 by Jbear

26. Chapter 26 by Jbear

27. Chapter 27 by Jbear

28. Chapter 28 by Jbear

29. Chapter 29 by Jbear

30. Chapter 30 by Jbear

31. Chapter 31 by Jbear

32. Chapter 32 by Jbear

33. Chapter 33 by Jbear

34. Chapter 34 by Jbear

35. Chapter 35 by Jbear

36. Chapter 36 by Jbear

37. Chapter 37 by Jbear

38. Chapter 38 by Jbear

39. Chapter 39 by Jbear

40. Chapter 40 by Jbear

Chapter 1 by Jbear
 

Life. It’s a simple four-letter word that is anything but. As a matter of fact it’s more complicated than you can imagine. I mean life is just one big ass test with a bunch of multiple choice answers and it is these choices that carry us through our life. So here I am at a crossroad in my life. There is that metaphorical fork in the road and I have to choose which way I’m gonna go.

 

Here I Angelina Turner sit in front of two of the most amazing people I have ever meet in my life, trying to decided which marriage proposal I’m going to accept or even if I’m going to accept either one. See here is that whole complication thing again. I’m sorry here I am babbling on about life and choices and you have no idea what’s going on other than the fact that my name is Angelina and I’ve been asked to be married by two wonderful people.

 

Well this whole thing started a year and a half ago and, if you had told me then that I would be sitting here trying to figure out who to marry I would have laughed in your face. So anyway two years ago I stared as a PR at Jive records. Pretty nice job huh? I was actually brought in to take over for a dear friend name Silas. Ya see Silas had been at Jive for a while and he had some of the top artist as his clients including Justin Timberlake. Unfortunately Silas started having some personal problems and he needed help…….

   

“Angie I swear you’re the only one I trust. I feel like anybody else would use Justin and make me look bad.” Comes Silas pledging voice through the phone.

 

“You’re aware that it is not your job to find a new PR for him?” I say

 

“Angie you know that Justin Timberlake is one of my better clients and, not only that he is a good friend of mine. So why can’t you just do me this favor?”

 

Before I get the chance to answer there is a knock on my office door and my secretary Jamie pokes her head in. “Mr. Weiss is ready to see you Ms. Turner.” She says and steps back out of the office.

 

“Look Sil I gotta go. I’ll call you later ok?” I say

 

“Would you please think about what I said?” He pleads.

 

“Yes now get off the phone!”

 

After finishing up the conversation and composing myself I made my way down to my boss’s office. I knock and waited for him to say it’s ok to come in.

 

“You wanted to see me?” I ask

 

“Yes Angelina please have a seat.”

I take a seat and wait for Mr. Weiss to say something. “It has come to my attention that one of our top artist Justin Timberlake is going on tour soon. I also received a phone call from Silas informing me that he would not be able to take on his PR duties for Mr. Timberlake and asked could I specifically put you on, as Justin’s new PR and I want my best out there. So what do you say Angelina?”

 

I sit there for a moment making a mental note to kill Silas. Cuz he got me backed into a corner. I couldn’t say no to Mr. Weiss. So I smiled at him.

 

“Of course I’ll do it.”

 

And with that it began.

Chapter 2 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
Hope u guys enjoy the story. Feedback is much appercaited.
  Chapter 2 

I make it sound as though I have a real problem with taking this job. Actually I don’t, I just don’t like being pushed into anything and that’s exactly what I feel happened. As I am sitting at my desk going through all of this in my head my phone rings.

 

“Angelina Turner.”

 

“ Hey sweetie!” The sound of my mother’s chipper voice came through the phone.

 

“Hi mom.”

 

“ I was just calling to see how you were I haven’t talked to you in a few days and your sister told me you called while I was out last night.”

 

 I wasn’t really focused on the conversation at hand. I was still reeling over this tour and the fact that I wasn’t prepared for this.

 

“Yeah mom I just called to see how everything was going, but I’m a little busy at the moment. Can I call you later on today?”

 

“ Angie is something wrong?”

 

 I hate when my mom could sense these things.

 

“Mom I just have a lot of work to do.”

 

“ Angie you spend so much time working now a days we never see you anymore.”

 

 I sighed. Just then there was a knock on my office door.

 

“Mom hang on for a second. Come in.”

 

My secretary Jamie walked in and took a seat. I just laughed.

 

“It must be break time.” I say

 

“Yup and I’m curious to know why my boss had a meeting with her boss?” She smiled. “Are we moving up in the world?” She asked

 

“Not exactly. I’m taking over for Silas with his last client.” I say

 

Jamie’s smile only gets bigger. “Not Justin Timberlake?” She asks.

 

“The one and only.” I puff standing up to retrieve some papers.

 

“Oh wow lucky you. Getting to work with that sexy man!” She says and she looks like she is about to start daydreaming about all the things she could do to him.

 

“Um hello earth to Jamie!” I say snapping her out of her daze. “I think you should get back to work.” I laugh

 

“Oh fine ruin my day dream!” She huffs while heading back to her desk.

 

I just laughed at her while I sit back down at my desk and started looking through the papers I had just picked up when I looked over to see that the hold light was blinking and remembered that I put my mother on hold. I quickly picked up the phone.

 

“Mom I am so sorry!”

 

“It’s fine dear, I know you lead such a busy life being you and all.”

 

 I could hear the sarcasm dripping from her voice.

 

“Now you know where I get the sarcasm thing from mom. Listen I just got a new assignment and I have a lot of work to do so I’m gonna talk to you later on.”

 

“ Of course dear that’s what we do best talk later.”

 

 I sighed. “Look mom how bout I drive up to Jersey this weekend and me, you and Renee can hang out. No work stuff involved.”

 

 I could hear the smile already forming on my mothers face. “Oh sweetie that would be wonderful!”

 

“ Great I’ll drive up there after work Friday.”

 

“ Okay sweetie I’ll see you then. Love you.”

 

“ Love you too mom.” With that we hung up.

 

The thought occurred to me that this would more than likely be my last couple of weeks in the office and there was so much that needed to be done. I don’t so much mind going out on tour with artist it’s just usually I have such an advance in notice that it’s no biggie, but Justin’s tour starts in 2 weeks and I know I have to meet with him and his team.

  Two days later 

“Can’t I just do a conference call instead?” Justin asked his best friend while pulling the covers back over his head.

 

“No you have to be at this meeting just like everyone else does J.”

 

“But why? I can meet the new PR when the tour starts.”

 

Trace went into Justin’s bedroom and yanked the covers off him.

 

“Dude would you stop being such a baby and get your ass up! You can sleep on the way back to LA later.”

 

Justin finally got up and dragged his self to the bathroom for a wake me up shower.

 

15 minutes later he was standing in the middle of the room trying to figure out what to wear. “I still don’t see why I couldn’t just meet him or her when the tour starts. What is so important that I have to be at this meeting?” Justin asked.

 

“You know what J? I feel the same way when I have to drag my ass outta bed and do work for your scrawny ass.” Trace yells.

 

“Whatever I’m dressed can we just get going so I can finally get some much needed sleep?”

 

Trace just laughed at him. “Nobody told you to party all damn night.”

 

Justin just glared at Trace. “Fuck you. I’m not in the mood.”

 

They quietly made there way to the car that was waiting so they could head to the meeting.

 

Meanwhile…..

 

I sat in my office going over some last minute things before the meeting with Justin and his people. While in the process of doing this of course my phone rings.

“Angelina Turner” I answered.

 

“Angie is it true? You’re actually coming home this weekend!”

 

I couldn’t do anything but laugh at my sister. You would swear she was a little kid, but in fact she is 16.

 

“Yes Renee, I’m coming home this weekend”

 

“Oh this is gonna be so awesome. You haven’t been up here in like I don’t know when  and I miss you so much and I have so much to tell you and…”

 

If I hadn’t finally said something right now she would have gone on for hours.

 

“Renee while I am sure you have loads to tell me I have a meeting I have to get to like now so let me talk to you this weekend babe.”

 

She took a huge puff. I knew she didn’t want to get off the phone with me, but she did cause it was for work. I finally got up and made my way to the bored room.

 

“I still don’t know why you couldn’t just come with Johnny and be done with this whole thing. I mean Jive already hired this person right?” Justin asked stepping off the elevator.

 

Trace laughed and looked at him. “Dude why don’t you just stop bitching. You’re already here so what difference does it make?”

 

Justin rolled his eyes and followed his people down to the office they were instructed to go to. Once in the bored room Justin spotted a women around his age as well as Mr. Weiss sitting at the head of the table and a couple of other people who he wasn’t sure what there reason was for being there.

 

 “Ah Justin so glad you could make it.” Mr. Weiss said.

 

Justin just plastered his meeting smile on his face. He could think of a few other places he would rather be than at this meeting. But Trace was not letting him out of it at all so here he was stuck.

 

The meeting got under way and Justin soon found that the young woman who he had first seen when he walked into the room was in fact his new PR. She looked rather familiar to him but he couldn’t place where she was from. In this business you meet so many different people and if she worked at Jive there was a good chance that he had seen her around here.

 

Once the meeting was over he and Trace had some time to grab some food before they headed to the airport and the thought occurred to Justin to invite Angelina to lunch.

 

“So Angelina would you like to join us for lunch?” Justin asked.

 

I looked up caught off guard. Does he normally invite his employees to lunch? Did he do this when he first meet Silas? I guess because it took so long for me to respond he broke my thoughts by speaking.

 

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to.” He laughed. “I just thought it would be a good idea to start to get to know each other a little better seeing as how we’ll be around each other everyday for 6 months.”

 

I laughed a little myself. “I’m sorry. Yea that’s fine let me just go grab my purse out of my office and I’ll meet you by the elevators. Is that ok?”

 

“Yea that’s fine.” Justin stated

 

And with that I left him and Trace while I went back to my office.

 

“She’s hot!” Trace stated

 

“Dude you very much have a fiancé.” Justin stated.

 

“Just cuz I have a very beautiful woman at home does not mean I can’t appreciate another very beautiful woman when I see her. Don’t try and act like you didn’t look at her ass when she walked outta here!” Trace tried to defend

 

“I didn’t look at her ass!” Justin exclaimed.

 

“You’re such a fucking liar! Just cuz you have Cameron doesn’t mean you can’t look. Besides it’s the equivalent of noticing some of the famous woman you have crushes on.” Trace laughs.

 

Justin just laughed. “Ok fine man maybe I did look at her ass.” He relented as they walked to the elevators.

 

“Hey Jamie I’m going out to lunch. I should be back in about an hour or so.”

 

“Ok.” She says giving me a knowing smile.

 

I just rolled my eyes and walked toward where I saw Trace and Justin. I just smiled at them. They look like two little boys up to no good. This is what I’m gonna be dealing with for the next six months? Oh this is gonna be fun.

Chapter 3 by Jbear

The limo ride to the restaurant was a very uneventful one. There wasn’t much talking at all. Once at the restaurant however that was a different story. I don’t think it was done to try and impress me or anything but we were all lead to a table that was way off in the back sorta hidden from view. I’m fully aware of how hard it is for people like Justin to go out to eat or do anything. After we are all seated we start a bit of small talk.

 

“So how long have you been working at Jive?” Trace asked

 

“ I just started with Jive about 4 months ago, but I’ve been a PR for 3 years.” I say putting the glass of water I was drinking from down.

 

I can feel Justin looking at me. “Are you like one of those really shy girls or something? You know the one that doesn’t really feel comfortable around people and shit?” He laughs.

 

“Oh I’m very much a people person other wise I would most defiantly be in the wrong business. I’m just very observant when I meet new people. So I come off as quiet.” I say smiling. “I’m sure that you don’t just jump and give away all your personal life Mr. Timberlake.” I smile again

 

He laughs. “What personal life? If you haven’t noticed mine is pretty much plastered all over tabloids.”

 

I put my water down again. “Ah while that is very true that your life more than most of the time is in the papers not every part of it is. I’m sure I haven’t read anything about your sex life with Cameron Diaz.” I say eyeing him to see his reaction. Trace however choked on his water laughing at my comment.

 

Justin eyed me very strangely. I can usually tell what people are thinking or feeling after I say something like that. But Justin seems to be hard to read. Finally he opens his mouth to say something.

 

“Are you always this sarcastic and feisty?” He asks

 

“Most of the time. You can blame my mother though.” I say still eyeing him. I think I may have hit some nerve with him but he looks like he won’t let it bother him.

 

“I’ll make a mental note to let her know how her daughter represent her.” He says with a hint of sarcasm right back.

 

“I hope I didn’t offended you or anything. Don’t think I’m one of those people who think you asked to have your personal life invaded because of what you do. On the contrary I think the media is a pain in the ass about that kind of thing.  I just wanted to see what type of skin you have. Silas said you were pretty thick skinned though.” I say

 

Justin looks at me curiously. “You know Silas?” He asks me

 

“Yes I know him very well.” I answer as our food is brought to us.

 

Trace is the first to speak after the waiter walks away. “ Hey maybe that’s why she looks familiar.”

 

Justin looked up at Trace surprised. He hadn’t said anything to Trace about thinking Angelina looked familiar. However he just smiled.

 

“Yea I meet you guys once before at an after party for an awards show. Silas and I are good friends.”

 

“How long have you know him?” Justin asked.

 

After swallowing a bite of food I answered. “About 5 years. I meet him while I was still in college. He helped me get a job in this business.”

 

Justin found that maybe it wasn’t going to be so bad being around this girl if she was friends with Silas then he was sure they would be able to get along just fine. After lunch was over Angelina headed back to her office while Justin and Trace made there way to the airport.

 

“I like her man.” Trace says

 

“Yea she seems pretty cool.” Justin says a little distracted.

 

“Dude I thought you were gonna lose it when she made that comment about you and Cam!” Trace said smiling again

 

Justin turned and glared at him a little. “I don’t know why but it didn’t piss me off that much when she said it.”

 

They continued their conversation all the way to the airport.

   

Back at Angelina’s office 

“So how was lunch with Justin Timberlake?” Jamie asked taking a set

 

Angelina looked up a little surprised to see Jamie sitting in front of her

 

“It was fun, but don’t you have work you should be doing?” I smiled

 

“Actually I’m done with everything you asked me to do and don’t give me something so I can’t get details.” She said.

 

I just laughed. “You know I have a lot to take care of before I leave and it would be nice if my secretary would help me out.”

 

“Oh don’t even try that Lina you know I’m here and if there is something important you need done I’m on it, but lets face it you don’t have anything that you need done right at this very moment.”

 

I look at Jamie and it amuses me that she is so hell bent on details about this damn lunch outing. “What’s your obsession with Justin Timberlake?” I ask

 

“I don’t have an obsession with him I just like his music and he is a decent actor. I just wanna know what he’s like. Is that so wrong?”

 

“Are you really trying to make me feel guilty?” I ask.

 

“No I’m not!” She says sounding shocked that I would suggest something of the sort.

 

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions. He’s really down to earth and nice. What I’ve seen of him. Ask me my opinion of him in 6 months and I’ll let you know how I feel.” I say noticing I have a call.  “Angelina Turner” I say

 

“You could have called and told me you went ahead and took the job instead of having me worry about the whole thing.” Silas said

 

“Oh hey Si I went ahead and took the job not that I had much of choice seeing as you called my damn boss.” I say

 

Jamie exited my office noticing that I needed sometime to talk to Silas.

 

“Ok I’m sorry I should have just let you make the decision all on your own but I was worried you wouldn’t do it.” He says.

 

I roll my eyes. “Yea whatever.” I answer.

 

“Justin said you guys had lunch today.”

 

“We did is that ok?” I ask a little annoyed

 

“Come on Angie don’t be mad at me! I hate when you have an attitude with me.”

 

“Well lets never push Angie into a corner like that again shall we.” I say

 

I hear Silas sigh on the other end. “I promise I won’t.”

 
Chapter 4 by Jbear
After work on Friday I made my way to my car and prepared myself for this nice little journey. I was sitting in rush hour traffic trying to make my way up to New Jersey where my mother and sister live when my phone rings and I don’t recognize the number but I answer it anyway. “Hello?”

“Hey beautiful do you realize that I haven’t talked to you in two weeks?” The voice on the other end says.

I laugh, “Yes I do realize that and I am so sorry that it had to happen like that. I really have been busy.” I say

“ I’ve been busy too but it didn’t stop me form calling my best friend.”

“ Ok Derek. I’m sorry that I haven’t called you or anything. Can you please forgive me?” I say

There is silence on the other end then. “ Sure I can, just don’t let it happen again.” He laughs.

I laugh as well. “ I won’t I promise.”

“ So what are you up to on this lovely Friday afternoon?” He asks.

“Sitting in traffic.” I sigh

“What? You’re driving?”

“Yea. Why do you sound so shocked?”

“Cuz I hardly ever hear you driving to or from work.”

“Well I don’t always drive up to Jersey for the weekend either.” I say

“Oh going to visit the family. I see I see.” He says

“Yea my mom is feeling a little neglected because of my job.” I laugh

“Doesn’t she always?” He asked as a joke.

“Well yea, but over the past few weeks I haven’t really called at all. You know how I use to call maybe like every other day? Now she’s lucky if she hears from me once in a two week period!” I say.

“Damn girl you gotta stop working so hard. You know they say all work and no play can make you a bitch.”

I laughed a little. “Well I’m gonna be one hell of a bitch cuz I’m like gonna be on super work mood soon. I just landed Justin Timberlake as one of my clients and he starts touring in like a week and a half.

“Ah shit my girls moving up to the big leagues!” Derek laughs.

“Oh you think you funny huh?”

“Nah. I’m proud of you though. So um can I get sum free tickets?” He laughs again.

“Dude you are such an ass sometimes.”


“I still don’t understand why you don’t want me to come to your rehearsal with you? I’m leaving next week to start shooting my new movie and it’s gonna be a month before I see you again!” Cameron whines.

“Look babe I’m sorry. I’m gonna be really swamped with the whole choreographing thing and I won’t really be able to spend anytime with you. I just don’t think it’s fair and if I see you sitting there I’m gonna feel all guilty and then my concentration will be all fucked up and that defeats the purpose of this rehearsal.” Justin says

Cam just kinda pouts before saying. “Fine then.” She’s kinda quiet for a minute before she makes her next statement. “So I hear you finally got a new PR.”

“Yea her name is Angelina Turner. She’s a good friend of Silas and she seems pretty cool so far.”

“Well that’s good.” Cam replies while playing with her nails.

Justin looks up and notices her nervous habit and smiles. “You’re not jealous or anything are you Cam?”

“Why would I be jealous? You’re my man and I know you love me.” She smiles.

Justin crosses the room to give her a hug. “You’re right I do love you and this tour will be over before you know it and I’ll be right back in your arms.”



After battling with traffic for two hours I finally pull in to my mothers drive way. Renee was outside on the porch waiting for me when I pulled up. She quickly runs over to the car and basically almost jumps me.

“OMG OMG you’re actually here!” She screams.

“Yes I am actually here, but will you calm down before the neighbors think I’m murdering you!” I laugh

I see my mother walk out the door not really paying attention. “Renee what on earth….” Her sentence is stopped short when she notices it’s me in the driveway.

“Oh honey, I’m so glad you made it up here.” My mom smiles while engulfing me in a hug.

“I said I was coming and here I am.” I smile.

I make my way into the house and see that not much has changed since I went off to school in New York. My mom did get some new future but for the most part it’s still the same. I have to admit that I love coming home. There is just something so calming about it. To be in the place you grew up and feel the safest. I just wish my dad were still around.

I leave my bags by the door and walk into the living room where I spot a family photo from when I was a sophomore in high school. I remember that picture was taken a few months before my father died and every time I look at the picture I want to cry because I miss him so much. I guess my mom saw me looking at the picture because I heard her voice break through my thoughts.

“You know despite the fact that you work so much your father would be so proud of you. In fact I’m sure he is up in heaven smiling at how successful you have become.” I turn to see my mom smiling at me.

“I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to come home and visit. Work has just been over whelming and I’ve taken on somebody else’s clients now so it’s about to get even crazier.” I say stopping the tears I know are about to fall.

“Well we can talk about your crazy work schedule at dinner tonight. I’m making your favorite. Home made cheeseburgers and fries.” She smiled.

“Thanks mom.” I smile and give her a hug before I grab my stuff and head up to my room.

My mother made it a point to never change the way my room looked after I left. I bet whenever Renee goes away to school she will do the same thing if she keeps this house. I don’t know that she can handle being here all alone once Renee leaves next year for college. But that is still a year away and I shouldn’t even dwell on it. I start to put my things up when my sister comes into the room and flops down on my bed.

“So can we go shopping tomorrow and just hang out like we use to when you came home for weekends in college?”

She looks so cute and hopeful I can’t say no to that. “Of course we can. We can go to the mall, buy some new clothes some cd’s whatever.” I laugh

“Don’t get to telling me I can have whatever. I might break you!” She laughs.

“Who told you I was spending my money on you chick?” I laugh while hanging up some of my clothes.

She just looks at me and rolls her eyes. “ Um not that I’m complaining or anything, but it looks like you have more than two days worth of clothes. Does that mean you’re staying more than two days?”

“Well if you don’t mind I’ll be here till Wednesday.” I laugh

“OMG are you serious?” She asks full of excitement. “What about work?”

“Well I have a special assignment and I basically finished all the work I needed to do before I leave so I figured I could spend a couple of extra days out here before I go home and do some hella packing.”

Renee’s eyes get really big. “You’re leaving to go some where? For how long?”

I’m not sure I even wanna attempt to tell her who I will be working for for the next 6 months. She would probably freak more than you will ever know. I mean ever since I started working at Jive she has been trying to find a way for me to get her there so she can meet Justin. I know I can’t very well lie to her though so I sit down and prepare my self for the screams, the OMG’s, and anything else she is about to do.

“Renee sit down for a sec we need to talk.” I say

“Angie what’s wrong? The last time you sat me down like this you told me that boy I liked was an ass!” She says half worried.

“It’s nothing like that it’s just that…. Well….” I say not exactly sure where to start.

“Ok Angie you are totally scaring me. What’s going on? Are you sick or something? Is that why you’re going away?” She asks half scared

I sigh. “No girl it’s nothing that damn dramatic. It’s just that you wanted to know where I’m going.” I took a deep breath before I started. “ For the next six months I’m going to be touring with Justin Timberlake.”

Chapter 5 by Jbear

For the next minute or so you could here a pin drop in my room and then just as suddenly as it got quiet the room was filled with screaming. So much so that my mother came running up stairs scared out her mind at what was going on.

 

“Renee what’s the matter with you? Angie what happened?”

 

“MOM!!! SHE’S…. OMG OMG… MOM SHE’S!!!”

 

“She’s what Renee?” My mother turns to look at me. “What’s going on Angie?”

 

I couldn’t do anything but laugh at my sister’s reaction. I mean I knew that’s what she was gonna do, but still it’s funny to see her freaking out like this.

 

“I’m going on tour with Justin Timberlake for 6 months.” I say trying to catch my breath.

 

My mother knows how much my sister loves Nsync and Justin so it wasn’t a surprise as to why she was screaming once she heard what I would be doing. After we finally calmed my sister down and got dinner together I was able to tell them everything that was going on as to why I was so fated to land Justin as a client.

 

“So do you think you could get me tickets to the show. Or even backstage to meet him?” Renee asked.

 

“Renee you can not use your sisters job for your own personal gain!” My mother reprimanded her.

 

 I just laughed. “ I don’t know about all the backstage stuff but I’ll see what I can do for you.”

 

The rest of the weekend was pretty quiet. I went out with my sister to the mall and we shopped like we use to. I had to make her swear that she wouldn’t tell any body about who I was working for. I wouldn’t even let her tell her best friend. I did however promise her that if I could get tickets I would make sure that Tamara had one as well. My few days at home seemed to fly by and Tuesday night was here before I knew it.

 

“I can’t believe you’re leaving tomorrow.” Renee whined.

 

“I know the days went by so quick.” I heard my phone ring as I was finishing my packing.

 

“Hey Renee could you get that for me?” I asked putting the last of my clothes in my bag.

 

“Hello? No I’m sorry this is her sister Renee, but if you give me a second I can give you to her. Hey Angie it’s some guy on the phone.” She says while handing me the phone.

 

“You picked up my phone and didn’t find out who was on it first? What if I didn’t want to talk to them?” I laughed.

 

“Then you shouldn’t have had me answer your phone.” She replies.

 

I look at the phone to find out for myself who it is and I’m a little perplexed when I just see a number that I don’t recognize.

 

“Hello?” I say

 

“Hey Angelina, this is Trace. Justin’s personal assistant.”

 

“Oh hey. Um not to be rude or anything but how did you get my number?” I ask

 

“Silas gave it to me. I hope you don’t mind, but I needed to go over a few things with you.” He said.

 

“Well no it’s not a problem, but at the moment I’m packing.”

 

“We don’t have to talk this very minute. I don’t know if anyone has told you that we’re starting the show here in LA.”

 

“It was mentioned.” I replied sitting down on my bed.

 

“Well seeing as your coming out here on Saturday I thought maybe we could talk after you get settled in.” He suggested.

 

“Yea that’s fine. So I’ll talk to you then?” I ask.

 

“Yup. Thanks again Angelina.”

 

We hung up and I threw the phone on the bed. I think that Trace and I are going to get along just fine. I mean his fiancé is so sweet. I meet her at a party and she is really down to earth. I can’t see her being with somebody that’s a prick. I notice my sister staring at me and I just wanna bust out and laugh.

 

“What?” I ask looking at her.

 

“Who was that?”

 

“Somebody from work why?”

 

“It just sounded so cryptic.” She says shuddering a little.

 

“Cryptic huh?” I laugh

 

“I’m glad you think it’s so funny. I just don’t want my big sister getting into any trouble and I don’t want you getting into any funny business with a married man or something.” She says eyeing me very wryly.

 

My eyes get big and I just full out laugh. “You watch way to much TV you know that?”

 

“I do not. Those kinds of things really do happen!” She defends.

 

“I’m sure they do, but I’m not in anything like that. I swear it was work Renee.”

 

After that lovely heart to heart with my sister about my non-excitant love life I mange to get some sleep so I would be ready for my day tomorrow. I knew that I wouldn’t make it back to my place until that afternoon because I am not going to battle rush hour traffic back to NYC.

 

I feel like the next few days just flew by and before I knew it I was on my way to LA. I always feel a little out of place when I have to come out here. I guess because everybody out here (well almost everybody) is so superficial. I finally make it to my hotel and get settled in and then I call Trace to let him know I’m ready to meet whenever he is.

 

We agreed to meet at the hotel restaurant and he informed me that he would have to bring Elisha with him. (His fiancé) Which was fine with me. I guess for me it was just the warm up before I had to deal with Justin on a regular bases. It would give me a chance to get to know what he is like. I spotted them sitting at a table when I walked in and made my way over to Trace and Elisha.

 

“Hello” I say

 

“Oh hey girl I’m glad you could make it.” Trace says standing up.

 

“It was no problem. Hey Elisha” I smile.

 

“Hey Angie. And how many times did I tell you? You can call me Lish.”

 

“Slipped my mind.” I laughed.

 

“You guys know each other?” Trace asked very surprised.

 

“Yea we see each other at a lot of parties in New York. We just hit it off. I kinda look for her when I know I going to be at a party there.” Elisha laughs.

 

“Yup Lish is cool people.” I say.

 

“Well that’s a plus, seeing as Elisha will be out on tour with us as well.” Trace says.

 

“Oh that’s cool I won’t be the only girl around a bunch of guys.” I laugh.

 

“Believe me I know how you feel on that end.” Replies Elisha.

 

“Ladies we came here to discuss business.” Trace interrupts and Elisha and I giggle.

 

Basically Trace needs help with his personal assistant duties. I remember Silas mentioning something along the lines of helping Trace with this kind of stuff. Not a big deal though cause hey I can imagine Justin’s schedule must be hella crazy with movies, music, and whatever else he has on his plate.

 

So the tour officially kicked off on Tuesday and I’m a little nervous. Although truth be told I’m not sure why considering I’m not the one taking the stage. I just need a moment to gather my thoughts before I start to do anything else so I duck into a room that I am passing and close the door quietly like I’m afraid to get caught.

 

“Hiding out?” I hear a voice ask me and I jump

 

I quickly turn around and realize I must be in Justin’s dressing room when I see him putting on a shirt. “ I am so sorry I’ll leave.” I say quickly

 

Justin just laughs. “It’s fine. I know Trace must be driving you crazy!” He says

 

“I’m just not use to all this. I very rarely go out on tour and when I do I’m hardly ever backstage.” I laugh

 

“I understand. Why don’t you have a seat. I could use the company.” He says

 

I take a seat not really sure what to expect. I mean sure Trace and Elisha said that Justin was really down to earth, but for some reason he’s making me nervous. I really don’t understand it.

 

I hear Justin laugh again. “I thought that you were just observant when it came to meeting new people?”

 

I look up a little confused. “I am but what does that have to do with me sitting here now?”

 

“Well you seem nervous and closed off.” He replies.

 

I laugh a little. “ I don’t know if you want the relaxed me just yet.” I say

 

“Oh I think I could handle it. You act like you’re going to be more than I can handle.”

 

“So you think you can handle me Mr. Timberlake?” I ask. The sarcasm back in my voice.

 

“You’d be surprised at what I can handle.” He smirks.

Chapter 6 by Jbear

Two weeks had gone by already and I felt more at ease with everything that was going on. Interestingly enough Justin and I have been hanging out and getting to know each other better. It’s like we’re becoming best friends. It’s weird I’ve never been this close to any of my clients. I’m wondering if it’s a bad idea.

 

I guess it couldn’t be all that bad because other people on the tour were pretty close to Justin and Trace. I even went so far as to call Silas and see what he had to say about the whole thing. He informed me that he and Justin were really close and to stop worrying. I guess I am being a bit of a worrywart. Suddenly a knock on the door breaks me out of my thoughts. I open the door to see Justin.

 

“Hey, I’m bored let’s go do something.” He says walking into my room.

 

“Sure Justin you can come in.” I laugh closing the door behind me.

 

“Sorry I just need something to do. We’re off tonight and Trace went to have a date with Lish and I need something to do. You’re like the next option.” He says

 

I look at him a little funny. “You know I don’t really like the way that statement just came out but I’m going to ignore it.” I say sitting back down.

 

“You have such a filthy little mind.” He said taking a seat across from me.

 

I just laughed. “You wanna go to a movie?” I ask

 

“Nah I’m not really up to going to a movie or clubbing.” He says.

 

“Ok well the only other thing I can think of is we can order some food and hang out here. Watch some TV maybe talk.” I suggest.

 

Justin is quiet for a moment. “You know what that actually sounds like fun right about now.” He answers.

  A few hours later… 

“So your sister loves me huh?” Justin asks sounding overly cocky

 

“Yea I guess you could say that, although I don’t know why. You’re not anything special.” I laugh

 

Justin and I are laid out in the front room of my suite. We’ve been talking about work and we just recently got on the subject of family. He so adores his two little brothers just as I adore my little sister. I’ve found out that he is a lot closer to his stepfather than his actual father and his mom is his  best friend other than Trace of course. I think it’s actually kinda cute.

 

“I’m the shit and you know it. Even you love me Angelina!” he laughs.

 

“You know you don’t have to call me Angelina.” I say.

 

“I know I just haven’t come up with a nickname for you yet.”

 

“Ok there is Angie and Lina or even Angi.” I say.

 

“I’m sure there is but I don’t want to be like everyone else. I have to have my own personal nickname for you. Ya see everybody else calls you those names. I want my own nickname for you.” He says.

 

“Oh kinda like how I’m about to start calling you Cap ‘in Crunch?” I laugh

 

He just smiled. “Yea whatever.” He says throwing a pillow at me.

 

“Ok I guess I could figure out something else.” I say

 

“So you still haven’t told me anything about your parents. Or are you not really close to them.” He asks taking a sip of his beer.

 

“I was more of a daddy’s girl. My mom and I are ok but not best friends like you and your mom.” I say taking a sip of my own.

 

“You were a daddy’s girl? What happened? I mean if you don’t mind telling me.”

 

“My dad passed away when I was 15. He was in a plane crash.” I say looking down.

 

“Oh I’m sorry to hear that. I shouldn’t have brought it up at all.” He says.

 

“It’s fine. I don’t have a problem talking about him. I miss him terribly, but I’m better now.” I said

 

We’re both quiet for a few minutes before Justin says something. “So what does your mom do?”

 

“She is a real estate agent. She loves showing people there dream houses.” I laugh

 

“That’s cool. Maybe I can get her to show me a house in Jersey.” He laughs.

 

I just roll my eyes at him. “ Shut up Justin!” I say throwing the pillow back at him.

 

“So back to your sister. You think she would like tickets to the show?” He asks.

 

“She would more than like that. But could you give her two? One for her and the other for her best friend.”

 

“Oh her best friend loves me too?” He asks with that cocky tone.

 

“Dude you really need to change the tone of your voice cuz your gonna make me smack you.” I laugh.

 

He gets up and walks over and leans over me. “Well here’s my face. You think you’re gonna smack the beautiful face that is Justin Timberlake then go ahead!” He dares me.

 

So I do what he asks and I smack him. Not real hard but hard enough. “Keep testing me!” I say.

 

He stands up a little shocked. “I can’t believe you actually hit me!” He is in complete shock. “You hit me! You are so gonna pay for that!” The next thing I know he is straddling me tickling the crap outta me.

 

“Justin stop! I can’t breath! Justin I mean it!!” I keep saying.

 

“You think I’m gonna let you get away with hitting me! In my face at that! You are so wrong!” He says jokingly.

 

After a minute or two he stops and we are both breathing hard. I never noticed how gorgeous his eyes are. I smile a little and motion for him to get off of me. It’s almost as if he is reading my mind a little.

 

“You have really pretty eyes.” He says

 

I just laugh.

 

“You laugh when people give you a compliment?” He asks

 

“No I’m sorry it’s just that I was thinking the same thing about your eyes.” I say blushing a little.

 

Justin smiles at me and then says. “ Is that a tent of red I see coming to your face?” He asks.

 

I just bury my face in my hands. “Yes it is. So don’t start making me turn an even darker shade of red.” I laugh

 

“You’re cute when you blush.” He says as his phone starts to ring.

 

Of course it would be his girlfriend. I’m not sure what was going through my head at that moment. I guess I was just enjoying the whole compliment thing and flirting. It’s been a while since I’ve had that happen to me. I don’t know what’s coming over me. I shouldn’t be thinking like this at all. Soon Justin is off the phone with Cameron and we go back to talking.

 

“Sorry about that. Cam can’t wait to come out and see the show. Have you ever meet Cameron?” He asks

 

“Nope can’t say that I have. I hear she’s pretty cool though.” I say not meeting Justin’s gaze.

 

“You ok?” He asks

 

I finally look up at him. “Yea I’m good.” I smile

 

“So what about your boyfriend? How does he feel about you being on tour with me?” He asks.

 

“I don’t have a boyfriend.” I laugh

 

He looks a little shocked. “What? Why are you still on the market? You’re a great girl!”

 

“Well I just got of a long relationship about 6 months ago and I’m just not ready for a new one.” I say

 

“How long were you guys together?” He asks

 

“Um about 2 years.” I say taking a sip of beer.

 

“So what happened if you don’t mind me asking?”

 

“Toni wanted to be free so I let go.” I replied.

 

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Was all he said.

 

I’m guessing he got the vibe that I didn’t really want to talk about it so we changed the subject again to video games. The argument was how X-box is better than Playstation. It’s funny cuz I love Playstation and he wants to prove that he is right and anyone who disagrees is beneath him.

 

I don’t remember much else about that night, but I remember waking up in the middle of the night lying on Justin. It felt good and safe and I knew at that moment that things would never be the same for us again.

 
Chapter 7 by Jbear

 

I have to admit one of the best things about touring is the clothes that you wear. I mean I don't have to be all dressed up like I'm going into the office and that's just the best. Like today I have on some flare jeans and Chrome Hearts tank top and my hair is in a ponytail with a CH hat. This is something I would have to wait until the weekend to wear. At the moment I'm watching the guys set up the stage.

 

"Hey Angi you got a sec?" Trace asks

 

"Yea what's up?" I ask turning to face him.

 

"Well the MTV Movie awards is this Saturday and well...." He starts to trail off.

 

"Trace what's the matter? Did I schedule something when I shouldn't have?" I asked a little worried.

 

"No it's nothing like that. You're doing great. Actually I don't know how comfortable you're going to feel about what I have to ask you."

 

I roll my eyes. "Jezz Trace just ask. Unless it has something to do with me striping or doing anything degrading in front of you guys then I don't see a problem of a conformability factor." I smile.

 

Trace takes a deep breath and starts. "Well Justin wanted me to ask you if you wouldn't mind being his date for the show."

 

For a minute I stand there not really sure what I want to do. A part of me wants to laugh. A part of me thinks the whole thing is just crazy. So I think the best thing would be to ask the one question that is plaguing my brain.

 

"Um where's Justin at?" I ask still looking rather confused.

 

Trace looks at his clipbored and then back at me. "He should be finishing up an interview in his dressing room."

 

"Do you mind supervising this while I go talk to him?" I ask gesturing toward the stage.

 

"Yea it's not a problem." He says and takes a seat.

 

I turn and make my way to Justin's dressing room. It almost seems like I want to freak out. The thing is I don't really have a logical reason to do so. I mean it's not as if Justin is asking me out on a date. It's just a friend thing, he wants me to be there with him as a friend. I'm sure that Elisha is going which means that her and Trace are going to be together. I've heard Trace and Justin on more than one occasion saying that they don't want the other to feel like a third wheel. I turn another corner and I'm right in front of his dressing room. I knock before I walk in.

 

"Justin you in here?" I ask stepping into the room.

 

I see him step around the corner and motions for me to come further into the room and also telling me to give him a second cuz he is on the phone. I sit down and start to munch on some Cheetos while I wait. After another few minutes he hangs up and takes a seat next to me.

 

"What's up Angelina?" He says grabbing a hand full of chips.

 

I roll my eyes. "Ok look before we get into why I'm here this has got to stop. I hate being called Angelina all the time. You gotta think of a name now." I say a little annoyed.

 

Justin looks at me a little perplexed by my outburst. "Are you ok?" He asks me

 

"Yea I just have this complex about people calling me Angelina like this."

 

"Well it is your name." He laughs.

 

I glare at him. "Ok how many people that you are pretty close to call you Justin every time they see you?" I ask trying to prove a point.

 

He's quiet for a moment as if he is thinking. "Ok well give me something you like or hey what's your favorite cartoon character?" He asks as if he has been hit with an ingenious idea.

 

I look a little confused for a second. "Tinkerbell why?"

 

He studies me for a second before he says anything else. "You look like the type. Does anybody call you that?" He ask

 

"What do you mean I look like the type?" I ask not sure if I should be offended.

 

He laughs before answering me. "It's nothing bad. You know just looking at you right now you seem like the type to be into fairies." He says smiling at me. "But you didn't answer my question." He points out.

 

You know something about Justin smiling can make me not be mad or annoyed with him anymore. "No nobody calls me Tinkerbell." After saying that I wonder why nobody ever thought to seeing as I've loved her since I was a kid.

 

He smiles at me. "Good I'll call you Tinkerbell then. Or Tink for short if you don't mind."

 

"You know what that sounds kinda cute." I smile.

 

"Ok so now that you're done bitching at me about a name you gonna tell me why you came here?" He asks

 

Suddenly my annoyance is back and I want to hit him. "Yea. Are you like 11 all over again?" I ask

 

He looks at me strangely for a second. " What the hell are you talking about?"

 

"I'm just wondering why you sent Trace to ask me if I would go to the MTV Movie awards with you. It's like when you were in Junior High and you liked this girl you would send your best friend to find out if she liked you."

 

Justin just full out laughs. "I'm sorry but I was doing an interview and I need to let them know by the end of the day if I'm bring someone and well you already know Cam won't be free till the week after next. I didn't think it was a big deal. Sorry" He says rolling his eyes.

 

I feel kinda bad now. I didn't mean to make it such a big deal. It was funny at first but for some reason the whole name thing got to me and it made everything else so annoying.

 

"Look Randy I'm sorry I guess I just let that whole name thing get to me and I shouldn't have. I wasn't trying to make this a big issue. I just thought it was weird to send Trace to ask me. Besides if you really want me to go you would ask me." I smile

 

He eyes me for a second before he smiles back. "You know I don't know why I agreed to let you call me Randy." He laughs then scoots closer to me and takes my hand. "Tink would you please be my date to the awards show? Please?!"

 

I'm not sure if I want to laugh or just get all sappy and look at him for a moment. I think it would be in my best interest to just answer him. "Sure I'll go with you." I say

 

Once again he gives me that really genuine Timberlake smile and I want to melt.

 

"So what are you suppose to be doing right now?" He asks walking over to his clothes selection.

 

"I'm suppose to be supervising them building the stage, but Trace is taking over so I could come and talk to you." I say picking up some Sprees now.

 

"You gonna be in here with me before I go out on stage?"

 

"You want me to be?"

 

"Yea I do. Is that ok? Just you and me." He says looking me in the eye.

 

"Um sure. Not trying to say I don't want to or anything but why just me?" I ask

 

"You keep me calm. We don't have to talk or anything. You'll just sit here and rub my head if I want." He smiles.

 

I smile back. "Sure I can do that for you." I say

 

"Cool and make sure you keep the tip wet." He says with an evil smirk on his face.

 

I roll my eyes as I open the door. "You talk about me having a filthy mind. You took a really sweet moment and fucked it all up!"

 

He runs to the door laughing before I walk out. "OK OK Tink please I'm sorry. Would you please be in here with me before the show? I was serious about you keeping me calm and relaxed. No sexual ness behind it. For real."

 

I just look at him for a second. "I didn't say I wasn't coming. I just don't know if I wanna rub your head now. See if you would have played your cards right you would have gotten both of them rubbed. Maybe even a mouth massage." I say walking out the door.

 

"What the hell? How do you say that and then walk out the door on me?"

 

I turn and look at him. "I told you that you didn't want the relaxed me. I can be just as dirty as you." I say and stick my tongue out.

 

"This isn't over" I hear him say

 

"I'm sure it's not Randy!"

Chapter 8 by Jbear
 

"I don't see why I have to match him." I say to Elisha from my dressing room

 

I hear Lish laugh "Cuz it's the politically correct thing to do." She says

 

I step out the dressing room to show Lish what I have on. "That looks cute but you don't look like you're comfortable in that." She points out.

 

"Well I guess the whole denim thing is just a bad reminder of Justin and Britney wearing something like this and the last thing I want is to be compared to Britney." I say

 

"Ok good point. What else you got?" She asks as I walk back into the dressing room.

 

I start to go through some more of the clothes I have when my cell phone rings. I see that it's Justin calling and I want to laugh.

 

"What do you want Randy?" I ask still trying to figure out what I'm going to put on next.

 

"Where are you?"

 

"I'm at the store trying to find something to wear tonight." I say finding a cute red dress

 

"You still haven't found anything?" He practically shouts into the phone.

 

"Well if you forgot I couldn't go to the store earlier this week cuz you had a tour I had to help with!" I yell back.

 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. I just meant you haven't found anything yet?" He whines.

 

"What is your deal Randy? Why are you all whinny and shit? You bored or something?" I ask getting a little annoyed.

 

"I don't know I just miss you." He says.

 

What the hell is he trying to do to me?  It's like I'm his girlfriend and he just can't live with out me. It's a little strange and scary I mean I don't want Justin to get to dependent on me and then when Cam comes out here with us on the road I have to snap on him and our friendship be ruined.

 

I sigh before I say anything. I figure it maybe great to change the subject. "You're wearing something red tonight right?" I ask looking at how to put on this dress.

 

"Yea my shirts red why?"

 

"Just getting ready to try on this dress and I wanted to know seeing as how I'm suppose to be matching you." I say rolling my eyes like he can see me.

 

"Well don't you think we would look crazy if we had on two totally different colors?" He asks.

 

"I think you're becoming too metrosexual or what ever the hell it's called now." I say getting a little frustrated. "Listen Justin the faster I find something to wear the quicker I can get back to the hotel." I say.

 

"It's 2pm, by the time you get back here it might be time for you to start getting ready." He whines.

 

I take a deep breath. "Justin would you please stop with the whining? You sound like a pussy. I'll get back as soon as I can, but you holding me on the phone with this is not gonna make me get there any faster." I say and I know my annoyance is evident.

 

I hear him huff. "Fine Angelina" I hear him say before he hangs up the phone.

 

I pull the phone away from my ear and look at it. Instantly my forefinger and my thumb go to the bridge of my noise and I start to put pressure on it. I swear he must be having PMS cuz he has been getting on my last nerve for the past day and a half. I don't know what it is exactly but we need to get over it before tonight.

 

I finally get the dress on and step out the dressing room to see what Elisha thinks. I know she can tell that something is wrong with me just by the way she looks at me.

 

"You look hot as hell in that dress, but what's wrong?" She asks

 

"Justin just called me and he's getting on my nerves and I just snapped." I say turning around so I can see how my butt looks in the dress.

 

"Aww I'm sorry. You gonna be ok?" She asks

 

"Yea I think I just need to calm down and keep my mind off tonight." I say as I walk back to take off the dress I have on.

 

"So you gonna buy it?" She asks

 

I take a look at myself in the mirror and I have to admit I look pretty damn good. "Yea I just need to find some really sexy shoes."

 

 

"J what the hell is wrong with you?" Trace asks as they step into the elevator.

 

"Nothing. I just need something to eat."

 

"So you want me to call Lish and see if the girls can meet us some where?" Trace asks

 

"NO!" Justin boomed

 

"Dude what the hell? Ok Justin cut the shit what's wrong with you?"

 

"I told you nothing. I just don't feel like being bothered with girls right now." He says

 

Trace laughs. "That's funny cuz a half an hour ago you were all about trying to find out how much longer Lish and Angie were gonna be."


"Look would you just drop it? I don't want to be bothered right now. Can't I just want to hang out with you?" Justin snaps.


"Ok fine dude whatever, but I think you need to get rid of your fucked up attitude before tonight." Trace says exiting the elevator.

 

Lunch was eaten in silence for a while before Justin spoke up. "I'm sorry about earlier. I kinda had a fight with Tink."

 

Trace looks up and smiles a little. "I meant to ask you, why do you call her Tink?"

 

"That's my own nickname for her. Everybody else is calling her Angie so I wanna be different. She loves Tinkerbell so it works." Justin shrugs.

 

"It's cool man. Just don't let it happen again." Trace laughs. "You know I notice you and Angie seem pretty close. That's kinda interesting considering you've only known her for what a little over a month?" Trace asked

 

Justin just looked at him for a second. It was true, Justin had never gotten close to someone so fast. He himself couldn't understand it. Outside of celebs this was the quickest he had ever taken to someone. It was just something about Angelina that made him feel at peace and happy, More relaxed and carefree. He loved feeling like this.

 

"I wish I could explain how she makes me feel when I'm around her. I mean at first it was just someone to be sarcastic with but then it turned into a comfort type thing. Does that make any sense?" He asked Trace looking confused by his own statement.

 

Trace just laughed before he answered. "Oddly enough I understand just what you mean. I guess that's cool just so long as you keep it at a friend level."

 

"What you think I would hook up with her while I'm with Cam? Dude how many times have I been hurt by shit like that? I wouldn't even think about putting either one of them in a situation like that."

 

"I'm not saying you would intentionally go and try to hurt them, but sometimes shit happens and you're just stuck."

 

Justin sat there pondering what his best friend had just said to him. He really didn't care what Trace said he wouldn't let anything like that happen.

 

 

"I think Trace is a little upset that I'm in here with you getting ready." Elisha laughed.

 

"Why cause he bothers you while you're trying to get dressed?" I ask smirking as I put on my make-up

 

She just laughs. "Must have happened to you loads of times then." She says

 

I step out into the bedroom to put my shoes on. "Yup. I had that problem on more than one occasion." I laughed as I finished strapping up my shoe.

 

"Well I told him he'd be fine till later on tonight." Elisha says while just relaxing on the sofa waiting on me so we can go down and meet the guys.

 

"Ok I don't look all sluty do I?" I ask not really sure.

 

Elisha turns and looks at me. "Wow you look really beautiful. You know not everybody can make that outfit look good."

 

I look at what Elisha is wearing and she looks so beautiful too. I wonder how she's gonna make it through the whole night without Trace trying to get her some where to do all kinds of things to her. I start to smile.

 

"What are you smiling about?" Lish asks me.

 

"I was just thinking you might not make it back here before you get some." I laugh.

 

Elisha looks down at the blue dress she is wearing that ties around the back of her neck. "You maybe right but I can at least try right?" She laughs as we head out the door.

 

I think I'm nervous about walking the red carpet with Justin. I mean yea the whole world knows that Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz are an item but still I feel weird about it. I don't know why though I mean we're just friends and besides that who even said I was walking with him on the red carpet. I could very well be sent inside just to sit next to him. Yup that's what's going to happen I finally decide as the elevator doors open and Elisha and I head toward Justin and Trace.

 

 

"Why do woman have to take so long to get ready?" Trace asks looking at his watch for the umpteenth time.

 

"Dude they're woman. In the words of a woman, It takes time to look this beautiful." Justin laughs imitating a girl throwing her hair back.

 

"Maybe I should just...." Trace stopped in midsentence mesmerized by what he was seeing.

 

Justin looked up at him. "Maybe you should what man?"  Justin asked not being able to see what Trace was looking at.

 

"You know what I take back everything I said about woman taking to long to get ready. Those two look beyond hot!" Trace said

 

Justin turned around to see what exactly Trace was talking about. He couldn't believe his eyes. Angelina looked just.. Sexy was the only word he could come up with. She had on a dress that was a little above her knees. The way it locked in the back and came down in the front to show just enough cleavage so she didn't look trashy. He had never seen anyone wear that type of dress the way she did.

 

"Damn" Was all Trace could get out before he walked over to the girls. "You two look incredible."

 

"Thank you" They both replied.

 

"I don't know if I should take you out with me looking like this." Justin gestured up and down toward Angelina.

 

"I don't know if that's a good or bad thing."

 

Justin looked at her for a second. It was like he was noticing she had a body. He couldn't tear his eyes away from her. He thought to himself, snap out of it Timberlake. You knew she had a body it was only a matter of time before she had a reason to really really show it off.

 

 

"Um Hello. Earth to Justin!" I snap my fingers in front of his face.

 

"What? Oh I'm sorry what did you say?" He asks looking all daze and confused.

 

"I said I hope that it's not a bad thing the way I look."

 

"What? No you look very sexy. The photographers aren't gonna wanna take any pictures of me on the carpet everybody's eyes will be on you." He laughs.

 

Suddenly I start to panic. "Wait you want me to walk the red carpet with you?" I ask causing everyone to stop because I just did.

 

Justin turns around and faces me. "Yea I want you to walk with me. Is that a problem?"

 

I don't want to start another whining moment from him and we haven't exactly made up from the whole incident on the phone earlier. So of course I leave myself backed into a corner to avoid something even bigger.

 

"No it's not a problem I just didn't know that's what you wanted. It's fine. Lets go before we're late." I say plastering on a smile. This is gonna be one hell of a night.

 

Chapter 9 by Jbear
 

I'm sitting in the limo right now thinking I shouldn't be freaking out over this. I'm just going to look pretty on Justin's arm. I shouldn't have to answer any question or any of that. I think the main thing is why the fuck am I so nervous? I act like I've never had to deal with the media before. Well you are his date for the night! One side of my head says. Ok but you guys are friends and the Justin the world sees and the Justin that you see are rather different and he wouldn't really be mad if I backed out of walking with him I would still be there with him. I didn't even realize we had stopped until Justin said something to me.

 

"Are you gonna sit here by yourself Tink?" He asks.

 

"What? Oh I didn't know we were here already." I say

 

Justin reaches to grab my hand and pull me with him out the car but I don't move. He looks at me for a second and then turns back to Mike.

 

"Hey Mike could you give us a sec please?"

 

I see the door close and Justin turns back to me.

 

"What's the matter Tink? You afraid of the media?" He laughs a little.

 

"Yes." I answer in a shaky voice but then I shake my head. "I mean no. Justin I'm not sure what I am." I say honestly

 

I feel him grab both my hands in his. "You don't have to walk with me if you feel uncomfortable. I can ask Tiny to take you inside if you want."

 

I just look him in his eye for a second. Why the hell am I getting so jumpy? You dork it's cuz even though you've done this a million times with your clients no one was ever really focused on you like that. Going out there on Justin's arm you're gonna be looked at hard.

 

" I want to walk with you but I'm nervous." I finally admit.

 

I see Justin trying not to laugh. "Oh I'm glad you think this is funny!" I say snatching my hands away and turning to look out the window.

 

Justin takes my hands back and forces me to look at him. "I'm sorry ok. It's just that I'm not use to seeing you like this." He says

 

"Well I'm not use to being the center of attention for the media. I know that when I walk out there with you everybody is gonna be whispering and asking questions and scrutinizing me. I hate that!" I say

 

"Well who gives a fuck what they think. I think you look beautiful and we both know that you came as my friend and that's it. Don't worry about what they say just hold my hand and stand with me. I'll protect you." He laughs with that cockiness to him.

 

I roll my eyes. "What makes you think I need to be protected?" I say

 

He just smiles at me. "Good now just stay that defensive down the carpet." He winks at me and we exit the limo.

 

I have to admit that he was real smooth with that one. Use the one thing that really annoys me about him and use it to help me out. We make it pass all the press and I realize it wasn't as bad as I thought but hey the papers haven't come out yet so who the hell knows what they really think. Justin has me very close to him so as not to lose me.

 

"Hey you want something to drink?" He asks me.

 

"Um yea could you get me a coke?"

 

"Sure." He turns back to the bar and gets two cokes. "We can save the real drinking for the parties." He smiles.

 

When we finally get seated he turns to me and pulls my face to look at him.

 

"I'm sorry about the way I acted earlier today. I don't know why the hell I was acting so needy. I asked you to go some where with me and then I try and stop you from getting stuff done cuz I wanna be selfish and that's not cool."

 

I look for a second. "It's fine really. I'm sorry for biting your head off. I could have dealt with things a lit better." I admit.

 

"So no more fighting?" He asks

 

"No more fighting." I smile.

 

We turn our attention back to the stage where the show is just starting.

 

 

Later that night...

 

I'm not sure who's party we're at put I know that Justin is having a great time. He won 2 awards tonight and Elisha won one so we are doing some serious celebrating. I'm trying to get Justin to slow down on his drinking because I'm not sure if he is actually drinking moderately or if he is just downing stuff. I know he's had me on this dance floor more than most of the night.

 

"You staying with me tonight?" He says in my ear over the music.

 

"What do you mean am I staying with you?" I ask confused.

 

"I mean are you going to stay in my room with me tonight?" He smiles.

 

"I'm not sure that's the best idea." I say

 

I can't really tell if he's drunk or not but I'm sober enough to know that a lot of bad things happen when you've been drinking.

 

"I'm not going to do anything to you. I just want you there with me tonight. I'll sleep on the floor if you want." He laughs.

 

I can't help but to laugh at that stupid suggestion.  "You would really sleep on the floor?" I ask.

 

"Yup I just wanna hang out with you for the rest of the night." He says so simply and yet so sure I don't wanna turn him down.

 

I just look at him for a moment. "Sure. I'll stay with you." I say and we go right back to dancing.

 

Mike told us that Elisha and Trace left an hour before us. Which in all honesty didn't surprise me. I was actually surprised by the fact that it took them that long to leave. Even though Justin has his head in my lap I know he's not sleep.

 

"Did you have fun tonight?" I hear him ask

 

"Yea I had a great time. I don't need to ask you if you had a good time." I laugh

 

"It was even better cuz you were there with me to share my wins." He smiles.

 

"Well I'm glad I could be there for you." I say as the car comes to a stop.

 

Justin slowly sits up. "You need a piggy back ride into the hotel?" He smiles.

 

I laugh at that. "No I can walk. Besides I don't know that you are in any condition to carry me with out falling." I say as I get out the car.

 

"You think I would let you fall?" He asks shocked.

 

"Not on purpose but yes." I smile and grab his hand.

 

We make our way up to our floor giggling about nothing in particular. When we step off the elevator I turn to head to my room but seeing as I was holding Justin's hand and he wouldn't let go I was pulled to a stop.

 

"Where are you going?" He asks confused.


I laugh. "I'm going to my room." I say trying to pull away.

 

"I thought you said you were going to stay with me tonight?" He pouts.

 

I laugh again. "I am gonna stay with you. I'm just going to my room to put my pajamas on."

 

Suddenly Justin picks me up off my feet. "Oh no if I let you go to your room you are gonna fall out on your own bed. I'll give you something to wear." He says taking me to his room.

 

I couldn't stop the laughing fit I was under. It took me a few minutes before I was finally able to control my fits of giggles and by that time we were in Justin's room.

 

"You know you could have just said that with out picking me up." I state as I take a seat on his bed.

 

"I know what I could have done but I did what I wanted and it's done now." He smiles.

 

I take off my shoes and scoot all the way up in the bed. "Ok so get me something to sleep in." I demand before I start giggling again.

 

Justin walks over to the closet. "I just said I would get you something to wear so you would come in here. I'm actually gonna make you sleep naked." He smiles.

 

I smile back. "Well then I'm gonna sleep naked in my own room. " I say heading toward the door.

 

"OK OK. Seriously, here is a T-shirt and some boxer briefs. I haven't worn those before so no worries." He smiles.

 

"You are such a dork." I say as I go in the bathroom to change. When I come out Justin is in a pair of basketball shorts and he is already in bed. "Ah don't you look relaxed." I say climbing in the bed.

 

"Yea I feel pretty good. You wanna watch a little TV?" He asks grabbing the remote.

 

"Nah but you can go ahead it won't bother me." I say as I curl up under the covers.

 

I hear him turn the TV back off and then he turns the lights off before he gets under the covers as well. I feel him getting close to me and suddenly I feel his arm around my midsection. I smile before I even begin to say anything.

 

"What are you doing Randy?"

 

"I'm getting comfortable. Is that ok?" He asks with the same smile I know he knows I have on my face.

 

"And that involves holding me?" I ask trying to sound as if it's bothering me.

 

"Well I just thought that if you could fall asleep on me then holding you wouldn't be so bad."

 

I just laugh. "Ok but no funny business." I laugh.

 

"I couldn't do any funny business if I tried." He laughs.

 

I don't think it took long before I heard Justin breathing deeply in my ear and that's when I was ok enough to fall into a nice sleep of my own. I feel like morning came to soon cuz now I hear the phone ringing and I'm aware of the light coming from the window. I feel Justin let go of me and answer the phone.

 

"Hello? Oh hey Lish. Yea she's here with me hang on a sec."

 

He nudges me a little to try and wake me up seeing as he doesn't know I'm awake. I just hold my hand out for the phone and I hear him laugh as he hands it to me and lays back down cuddling up against me again.

 

 

"Hello?" I say

 

"Dare I ask why you're in Justin's room?" She laughs.

 

"Sure." I laugh "We fucked as soon as we got back here and he put me out like a light!" I laugh harder.

 

"You're such a liar!" She laughs

 

"Seriously he just wanted me to stay with him. Finish hanging out you know?" I say

 

"Yup I know. Justin didn't want to be alone." She laughs "So Trace and I are gonna go grab some lunch you guys should come with."

 

"Ok let me get him outta bed." I laugh. "We could meet in like an hour and half that good?" I ask looking at the clock to see that it's 1:30 in the afternoon.

 

"Yea that's good. We can meet in the lobby." She says

 

We hang up and I look at Justin. "Hey come on let me go and go get in the shower. "I say

 

"What if I don't want to?" He asks looking at me.

 

"Our friends want us to have lunch with them." I say.

 

"I'll go if you take a shower with me." He wiggles his eyebrows.

 

I laugh at him. "How bout I wait till you're done and dressed and you can come down to my room with me and watch me prance around in my underwear for a while." I laugh

 

"Some baby blue ones?" He says while getting out the bed.

 

I laugh at him. " You are such a flirty fucker." I say throwing a pillow at him.

 

"Seriously though you wanna wait till I'm done? I won't be long. You can even pick out something for me to wear." He says heading toward the bathroom.

 

"Yea I'll wait, but don't take all day in there other wise you're gonna come out and I'll be gone." I say.

 

"Yea Aight." He says as he walks in the bathroom.

 

I lay back down for a bit before I finally decide to get up and see what clothes Justin has with him. I feel like a girlfriend. I don't even know why I agreed to do this. I'll just wait till he comes out and help him pick something out. As I go to get back in the bed I hear a knock at the door. I figure it's probably Trace cuz we have special security keys to get on this floor.

 

Without thinking I just flung the door open and suddenly I hear my heart thumping in my ears. Standing in front of me is none other than Cameron Diaz. Why is this happening to me? I mean sure Justin and I didn't do anything, but if I was her right now and I saw this scene I would be ready to kick some ass. She finally speaks.

 

"Oh I'm so sorry. They told me at the front desk that this was Justin's room." She smiles. "But maybe you can help me. I know they don't let any body that's not working with him on this floor so could you tell me what room he's in?" She asks so nicely

 

However before I even have the chance to open my mouth I hear his voice. "Tink I know I didn't take that long so quit playing." He says as he walks into the front room.

 

Just as quickly as Cameron's smile was on her face it was gone. I turn to see Justin standing in just his towel seeing as he just got out the shower. I didn't even hear it go off. I feel stuck and I know I shouldn't be here right now but I can't get in my room with out my key and my key is in the bedroom and I know that if I go back there and grab my stuff this whole thing is going to look even worse.

 

"Um I'm just gonna get my stuff and go." I say quickly ducking out the room and grabbing all my stuff as quick as I can. I didn't hear a sound out of the other room. When I came back in there Justin and Cam are still standing in the same spots they were in when I left. I didn't even say anything I just dashed right out and didn't even bother looking at either of them even though I could feel Cam's eyes burning a hole in my neck.

Chapter 10 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
I'm glad u guys r enjoying the story and I love getting feedback!
 

When I finally get in my room I'm all shaky. Like I said before nothing happened, but yet I feel so bad about this whole thing. I mean that wasn't exactly the best way to meet Justin's girlfriend. I'm not sure what to do right now. The thought occurs to me that I'm supposed to be getting ready to go to lunch with Trace and Elisha. Elisha that's who I should call. I pick up the phone and dial their room number.

 

"Hello?" Trace answers

 

"Hey Trace. Is Lish around?" I ask

 

"Yea she's right here. You ok?" He asks

 

"I just need to talk to her right now." I say not really wanting to get into anything with Trace right now.

 

"Ok hang on a sec"

 

After a second Elisha's voice comes through the phone. "Angi you ok?"

 

"You will not believe what the hell just happened." I say

 

She's quiet for a minute. "Please don't tell me that that joke you made when a called became true?" She asks scared

 

"No, but Cameron's here." I say

 

"Huh?" She asks confused.

 

"There was a knock at Justin's door and I just went to answer the door thinking it was one of you guys. So I just opened the door with out looking to see who it was. There she was just standing on the other side of the door and there I was in Justin's t-shirt and boxer briefs." I say in one big breath.

 

"Seriously?" Was all she could get out.

 

"Yea. Seriously everything was fine at first cuz she just thought she was at the wrong room, but then Justin came to the door in just a towel cuz he just got out the shower and that just made the whole situation worse."

 

"Oh wow. Hey you wanna just go out me and you and I'll tell Trace to stay here just in case Justin and Cam get into it and he needs some one to talk too." She suggests.

 

I take a deep breath. "Yea I think I may need that." I reply heading over to my closet to find something to wear.

 

"Ok well I'm gonna come to your room in a sec. Let me just explain what's going on to Trace and then I'll be down there."

 

"Ok. I'm gonna hop in the shower. I'll leave the door cracked so you can get in ok?" I say taking out some jeans and a shirt.

 

"Yea that's fine." And then we both hang up.

 

A few hours later

 

Elisha and I went ahead to lunch just the two of us and we did a little bit of shopping. Nothing like yesterday, this was more enjoyable and it helped to get my mind off of things. As we are walking through the mall talking I get a call on my cell phone.

 

"Hello?"

 

"OMG YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO TELL ANYBODY WHO YOU WERE WORKING FOR AND NOW YOU'RE DATING HIM?" My sisters voice boomed through the phone.

 

I pulled the phone away from my ear and laughed before I say anything. " Hi to you too Renee."

 

"What's going on? I was at the store working this morning and you were right there on the front cover of The New Jersey Post with Justin!"

 

All I could think was damn they work quickly. "Yea he asked me to be his date last night." I say simply.

 

"You looked good. I can't wait to see the show." She gushes. "Is there something going on with you and Justin?" She asks.

 

I sigh. "No Renee, we are just friends." I say hearing a beep in my ear. I look at the phone to see Silas calling me. "Hey Renee let me call you later and we can talk ok?"

 

"Sure and don't get yourself into any trouble." She says

 

"Yea thanks mom." I laugh before clicking over to the other line.

 

"Hey Si." I say

 

"You alright? I've seen the papers." He asks

 

"Well I haven't and at the moment I don't care to see them. I have other problems to deal with. Besides everybody that I care about knows the truth so the media can think or say what ever they want." I say

 

"See that's why I wanted you to be Justin's PR." He laughs

 

"Well I'm glad you're happy." I say

 

"Angie are you upset at me or something?"

 

I start to massage the bridge of my nose. And I feel Lish rubbing my shoulder. "No I'm not upset with you and I'm fine about the job I just have other things on my mind. Let me get back to you later ok?"

 

"Sure." Was all he said before he hung up.

 

"You want to go back to the hotel now?" Lish asks me.

 

"I think so. I'm sorry this day just seems to be getting crazier." I say looking at her.

 

"Well that's what happens when you become a celebrity." She laughs.

 

I just roll my eyes as we head back to the car. I think when I get back to the room I'm just gonna lock myself in my room. I don't really feel like dealing with the world. I'm rather sick of it at the moment. I haven't talked to Justin all day and I feel crappy about it. I'm not sure what's going to happen with us or even if we will talk again while Cameron is here.

 

Instead of just moping around my room for the night I decided to cut my phone off and fly off to our next destination, which is Denver. I wasn't ready to deal with the whole Justin Cameron thing. Although today is a new day and there is a show tonight. I have to face my fears and see Justin.

 

I walk down the hall talking on a walkie-talkie to Trace who is waiting on me to get Justin for sound check. When I get in front of the door I knock softly. Unlike before I wait for an answer. After a minute Cam opens the door.  I look her in the eye for a second before I start talking.

 

"Um they need Justin for sound check." I say simply before I turn to walk away. I hear her tell Justin and then call out for me.

 

"Angelina can I talk to you for a second?" She asks running after me.

 

I turn to face her. " Sure. What's up?"

 

"Listen I know we didn't meet on the best terms, but you can't really blame me for thinking the worst." She laughs uneasily. "I hear you're a great girl and I would like to get to know that for myself so can we start over?" She asks

 

For some reason I feel like this isn't all that genuine. Like maybe Justin asked her to do this for him. Or even the fact that she wants to make extra sure I don't try and come between her and her man. Whatever the reason is I guess it couldn't hurt to see where this is heading. So I force a smile on my face.

 

"Sure." I say while extending my hand out. "I'm Angelina Turner. I'm Justin's new PR."

 

Cameron takes my hand and smiles. "Cameron Diaz. I'm Justin's GIRLFRIEND." She says.

 

I want to roll my eyes so bad. I'm aware that women can have some serious insecurity issues. I've had more than one myself. This however is just ridicules. I mean really can you make it anymore obvious you have a problem with me? Like I said before it looked bad yesterday morning, but if you trust your man then we shouldn't be having a conversation like this. Trace's voice coming over the walkie-talkie breaks my thoughts.

 

"Yo Angie is he on his way?"

 

I laugh just as I'm about to answer. "You sound like Rocky or something."  Trace just laughs. "Um I guess he's coming. He was told that they were ready for him." Just as I finish my statement Justin comes out of his dressing room.

 

Our eyes lock for a moment before Cam latches on to his arm and I turn my attention back to Trace. "Hey Trace he's on his way to the stage now." I respond as I follow behind them.

 

 
Chapter 11 by Jbear
Author's Notes:

I'm glad that all of u guys r enjoying the story and thank you so much for leaving me feedback. And oh yes the drama is coming people. LOL

 

"Trace I really need you to do this for me." Justin says begging over the phone.

 

Trace is just laughing. "Dude why don't you just walk down to her room and say something to her?"

 

"Cuz every time I go to walk out the fucking door. I get the same questions. Where you going? How long are you going to be? Mind if I come? Trace you're suppose to be my best friend. Help me out please."

 

"Hang on a second." Trace says while putting the phone on mute. "I need your opinion baby." Elisha looks up from the magazine she is reading. "What would you do if one of your girls wanted you to help them get away from their boyfriend so they could go fix things with another man."

 

Elisha just looks at him for a moment. "You like Angie to so why don't you stop acting like its some huge crime and help Justin go talk to her. They're just friends and you know it."

 

Trace sighs. "You know that's how it starts off just friends. I just don't want to be caught in the cross fire if anything blows up." He offers while bring the phone back to his ear. "Fine J I'll help, but just remember that if you are starting to have feelings for Angie then you need to end things with Cam."

 

"Why are you so hell bent on thinking I'm about to cheat?" Justin ask

 

"Look man nobody else may see or feel it but when you and Angie are around each other there is this chemistry that's just like damn. It's strong and it could get you into a lot of trouble if you let it get to far. Look I'll try and make sure you all get some time before you go on tonight ok?"

 

"Yea thanks man." And Justin hangs up.

 

Trace cuts his phone off and throws it on the bed before taking a long breath. "You're really stressing about this. But why baby?" Elisha asks while rubbing Trace's face.

 

"I just have a bad feeling about this whole thing. You know Cameron isn't as secure with her relationship with Justin as you would like to think." He says looking into his fiancés eyes.

 

"Ok well even if that is true then that's her problem to deal with. I don't think it's fair to stop Justin from being friends with Angie." Elisha defends.

 

Trace just sighs. "I see your point but lets be real here. Justin is in the public eye and this is gonna look real bad and you know it. I mean she's PR for Jive."

 

"You know you're talking like A: Angie would do that and B: Like she doesn't have a relationship of her own she's trying to work through." Elisha huffs as she walks out the room.

 

Now sitting and thinking about it. Trace and Angelina didn't really discuss her personal life like that. Sure they had conversations from time to time but nothing deep like her and Elisha or even her and Justin get into. Yea he had heard something about her being single but Lish was right. He didn't know the extent of it.

 

Besides that Justin was right. He would walk away before he sent some one through the hurt he went through with his past girlfriends. Why was this becoming so hard for him? Why did he have such a bad feeling about this whole situation? Trace wasn't sure, but he would go ahead and do this favor for his friend. So he picked up the phone to dial Angie. After 3 rings she finally picked up the phone out of breath.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Angie, You busy?" Trace asks

 

"Um no not really. What's up?" She pants.

 

"You sound like you just ran a marathon." Trace laughs

 

"I'm downstairs in the gym, boxing." She pants.

 

"You think I could come down and talk to you for a little while?" He asks hopeful.

 

"Yea sure. You coming right now?"

 

"I'm already at the elevators. I'll see you in a sec." Trace replies before he hangs up the phone.

 

 

I've found that beating the crap out of a punching bag makes me feel better when I'm frustrated. That and blasting Linkin Park, I guess "In The End" fits how I feel right now. I'm glad nobody else really feels like being down here cuz then I would have to listen to this on my I-Pod. Not exactly what I want right now. I hear the door behind me open and yet I still can't bring myself to stop hitting the bag.

 

"You don't seem like the type to listen to Linkin Park." I hear Trace say

 

I stop punching the bag for a second and just looked at it. "I don't seem like the type for a lot of things and yet I do." I comment before I grab my water.

 

"Angie you ok?"

 

I put my water down and sit down on the bench. "I'm getting there." I say.

 

Trace sits down next to me and takes a deep breath. "Angie can I ask you something?"

 

"Sure"

 

"What's your relationship with Justin like?" He asks

 

I look at him strangely for a second. "What do you mean?" I ask

 

"Well I just mean what kinda of things are you guys doing and not to get to personal, but why were you even sleeping in Justin's bed with him?

 

I sigh. Why do I get the feeling that Trace is trying to accuse us of something? Probably because that is what he is doing. I take a deep breath again because I feel like I'm gonna punch him.

 

"Trace why don't you just ask me if I'm I fucking Justin." I snap.

 

"Angie that's not how I meant for it to come out." He sighs.

 

I get up and head back over to the punching bag and begin to hit it. "Trace I can't explain how comfortable I am when I'm around Justin. I just am. I wouldn't put myself in such a compromising position knowing my job is on the line if I did something like that."

 

I feel Trace just looking at me. "Angie I do understand that you have your own special relationship with Justin just like you do with Lish. It's just hard to get my head around the circumstances. I wasn't trying to accuse you and Justin of doing anything it just looks suspicious that's all." He finally gets out.

 

I sigh again before I turn and face him. "Trace professionally speaking would you say that I should stop being so close to Justin?"  I ask

 

"I can't say that because look at me and Justin. You sleeping in the same bed as him could easily be a matter of watching TV and falling asleep. I guess I'm just worried about the whole thing." He says.

 

"Well stop worrying please?" I try and laugh.

 

Trace just smirks before he starts talking again. "Listen the actual reason I came down here to talk to you was because Justin really wants to talk to you and he asked me to help him get some alone time with you."

 

I look at him dumbfounded for a moment. "Exactly how is that supposed to happen?" I ask

 

"Well maybe like a half an hour before show time I could find a reason for him to have to be alone in his dressing room and maybe you could go in there with him. Or maybe he could meet you in another room or something." He suggests

 

"Yea that's fine, whatever. When you guys figure out something then just let me know." I say.

 

"You sound like you don't want to talk to him." Trace says

 

"I don't think it's that I don't want to talk to him but more so the fact we have to sneak to have a conversation." I say hitting the bag again.

 

I notice that Trace hasn't said anything in a moment so I turn to face him and he looks like he is daydreaming. "Earth to Trace" I say snapping my fingers in his face.

 

"What? Oh I'm sorry Angi." He says smiling a little.

 

"Where did you just go?" I ask

 

"If I say this you won't hit me will you?" He laughs.

 

"That depends." I smirk

 

"I was just noticing you have a really nice body." He says looking away.

 

I look down and remember what kind of work out clothes I have on and I smile. "Thank you." I say before grabbing my towel. "I'm going back to my room to take a shower before we leave." I say heading to the door.

 

"I'm sorry again for putting you on the spot like that Angi." He says.

 

I turn to face him again. "You know what? Don't even worry about it Trace." I turn back to walk out the door.

Chapter 12 by Jbear
 

Funny how after I workout like that I feel sexier and that makes me want to wear something rather sexy. Nothing too shocking just a jean skirt and an Ice Cream baby tee with some tennis shoes on. I feel like a teenager all over again cuz this is how I use to dress in the summer walking around the neighborhood with friends. I hear Trace's voice come over the walkie-talkie after a while.

 

"You should be careful walking around here looking that hot." He says.

 

It made me look up and around when he said that and I see him and Elisha walking up behind me and I just laugh.

 

"Do you guys make it a habit of sneaking up on the hired help?" I laugh

 

"Nah. We just follow the hot ones around." Replies Elisha.

 

"You guys are funny." I say

 

While we're standing there talking Cameron walks down the hall towards us.

 

"Hey guys." She says brightly

 

"Hey Cam. What's going on?" Trace asks.

 

"Justin wants to see you." She says pointing at Trace.

 

Trace then proceeds to look at his watch to see how much time we have before Justin has to go on stage. "Ask him can he give me like 15 minutes." Trace asks.

 

"Sure." She says before she turns to walk away, but she stops and faces us again. "I like your outfit Angelina." She says before heading back to Justin's room.

 

"That seemed so sincere." Elisha laughs

 

"Yea which is why I was so sincere by saying thank you." I say sarcastically

 

"Woman are funny." Trace replies.

 

"Why are we funny?" Elisha asks

 

"Cuz I don't understand why she would be all catty and say some shit she doesn't mean. I mean yea Angie you look hot but Cam doesn't think that." He says.

 

I just laugh before I answer him. "On the contrary Trace she does think my outfit is nice and watch how much more she is gonna be on Justin's arm." I laugh

 

Trace just shakes his head before his cell phone starts to ring. "Hello?"

 

"Why do I have to wait 15 minutes?" Justin asked sounding annoyed.

 

Trace laughed "Cuz if you wait 15 minutes Angie can stay with you for the last 30 minutes before you go on stage. Now would you rather spend 30 minutes with her or 10." Trace asks.

 

"Oh." Was all Justin said.

 

"I'll come get Cam in about 15 ok? That way you can have some privacy." Trace says before hanging up the phone.

 

Trace walks back over to Elisha and I. "We should go out tonight." He suggests.

 

"Go out where babe?" Lish asks

 

"A club or something. I don't know." He says laughing.

 

"Yea lets go dancing." I say all excited

 

Elisha just laughs at me. "That sounds like fun." She says

 

We stand around talking a while before Trace goes to get Cam so Justin and I can talk. I don't know why I feel all nervous, but I do. I guess maybe because I haven't talked to Justin since we left Santa Monica 4 days ago. I've seen him and he has the same look in his eyes every time. I wish I could talk to you. I stand by the make-up room waiting on Trace to tell me it's safe to go. When he finally does I make my way to Justin's room.

 

I knock once before I go in. "J you in here?" I ask stepping in.

 

"Yea I'm in here." He says

 

I walk around the little divider thing that's in here and I see him sitting on a couch waiting on me I guess. "Hey" I say

 

He looks up at me. "Hey. Sit down." He motions.

 

I take a seat on one side of the couch while he's on the other. It's a minute before either one of us say anything to each other. Finally he breaks the silence.

 

"Are you mad at me?" He asks

 

I look at him confused. "No. Why'd you ask that and why would I be mad at you?" I ask

 

"Well for one thing you called me J instead of Randy and I thought you might be mad cuz it took me so long to come and talk to you."

 

I laughed. "I don't know why I said J. I guess it was just some kinda of precaution or something. I know why you haven't been able to talk to me. Trace told me that you had been trying to talk to me and you were having trouble.

 

"I'm so sorry about everything that's happened over the past few days. I don't want you to think that I've dismissed you or that I'm being an ass. I just don't know how to put Cam's mind at ease at the moment." He says honestly.

 

I stand up and walk over to where Justin's clothes are hanging up. "Look I understand that you are having some problems with Cam and I don't want to cause anymore so even though I don't like the idea of sneaking around if that's what needs to be done till you resolve things with Cam then fine." I say

 

I feel him walking up behind me and wrap his arms around me. "I miss you Tink." He says taking a deep breath.

 

"I miss you too Randy." I say turning around to return the hug.

 

We pull away from each other and Justin leads me back over to the couch so we can talk.

 

"Trace said you guys were going clubbing after the show."

 

"Yea. He suggested we go out or something and I wanted to dance so that's what we came up with." I smile.

 

"Cool. Does that mean I'm allowed to go?" Justin laughs

 

"I don't see any reason why you couldn't go. I'm sure you would have to bring Cam with you though." I say

 

"Yea I'm sure I will, but would you save me a dance?" He asks

 

I smile. "I could do that for you."

 

Nothing else was said till it was time to go on stage. We just sat there in the comfortable silence of the room. As usually Justin laid his head in my lap and closed his eyes while I rubbed his head. It wouldn't have surprised me if he fell asleep. Before we knew it there was a knock on the door telling Justin he had 3 minutes before curtain up.

 

I nudge Justin so he can get up. "I'm not sleep, but do I have to get up?" He asks.

 

"Yes because you have fans out there who paid their money to come see you." I say

 

I grab my walkie-talkie to call Trace. "Hey Trace where are you?" I ask

 

"I'm by the stairs to the stage."

 

"Where's Cam at?" I ask

 

"In her seat in the front row. Why?" He laughs

 

"Just checking." I say

 

I turn to Justin. "I'll walk with you to the stage." I say

 

He smiles at me and reaches for my hand. We talk a little bit about nothing really as we walk to the stage and it felt like nothing had happened between us. I give him the thumbs up before he goes on stage and he winks at me before stepping threw the curtains.

 

Later at the club

 

Being in Santa Fe they have some of the most unique clubs. The one we're at now is out doors and I'm glad I'm dressed accordingly because dancing is making it even hotter out here. I guess Elisha and I aren't really helping in the hot department because for the last two songs we've been dancing all up on each other.

 

"My fiancé is over there helping giving a girl on girl show!" Trace laughs.

 

Justin looks to see what Trace is talking about and he just shakes his head.

 

Trace looks around to make sure Cam isn't around and then leans over to Justin some more. "You gotta admit they look pretty hot." Trace says.

 

Justin looks out onto the dance floor again. "Yea they do look good." Justin smiles.

 

"Ok this is starting to bother me. I'm going to pull Lish away from Angie." Trace laughs.

 

Justin follows Trace out to the dance floor so he could get his dance with Angelina. He just felt like he needed a break from being smothered which was what Cameron was doing ever since she showed up. He could deal with it the 1st day but by now he would think she would be over the whole thing. He guessed it just depended on the woman.

 

Justin walked up in front of Angelina who had her back to Elsiha. "You mind if I get my dance now?" He smirks.

 

Justin could tell she wasn't trying to but she was just exuding sexiness and it was really turning him on. Angelina just smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his neck noticing a slow song was coming on. For some reason Justin just felt like this dance was going to cause trouble, but in that moment he really didn't care. Usher's "That's What It's Made For" came on.

 

 

Perhaps this isn't the best song for us to be dancing to, but it's what's on and we're both on the dance floor. There's no telling if I would be able to catch him any other time. I'm tempted to turn away from him because our eyes have been locked since we started dancing and there is no telling what he's thinking. The thing is I might find out if I turn around and dance up on him. I'm so completely lost and dizzy in his eyes right now. I finally pull away from him.

 

"I need something to drink." I say as I make my way over to the bar.

 

"You ok?" I hear him ask me once he reaches the bar.

 

"Yea I'm fine." I lie.

 

He just eyes me. "Why are you trying to lie to me?" He smiles.

 

"Because I don't think we should talk about this here." I say spotting Cameron watching us. "Your girl is on her way over here." I say bringing my drink to my lips.

 

He turns to see where she is and then looks back at me. "We'll talk later?" He asks.

 

I just shake my head.

Chapter 13 by Jbear

 

Next Morning

 

As soon as he made it over to her I'm guessing that she said she wanted to go because I didn't see Justin the rest of the night. No matter because I still had fun. Trace asked me before I went to my room last night if I would go with Justin to an interview so he could have sometime with Elisha. It was more so he could recover cuz he had a lot to drink. Me being the nice person I am agreed and now I'm heading down to the car.

 

When I get off the elevator I see Tiny by the door. "Hey Tiny. How are you this morning?" I say smiling.

 

"I'm good. I didn't know you were going with us this morning." He replies.

 

I just laugh. "Yea Trace drank too much last night so I'm gonna take his spot."

 

"Ah I see. Well Justin and Cam are already in the truck so we can head to the radio station now." He says walking me to the truck.

 

When I get into the truck I notice that Cameron and Justin are both surprised to see me. I just smile. "Good morning." I say

 

Justin smiles. "Hey. I didn't know you were going." He says

 

"Yes well your brother drank too much. I danced more so it was a no brainier." I laugh I look over at Cam. "How you feeling this morning Cam?" I ask. We can play this game if she wants to.

 

She looks at me and smiles, not a genuine one but a smile nonetheless. "I'm good." She replies.

 

I'm sitting side ways so I can talk to Justin. I look down at my clipboard getting ready to go over something's with Justin. "Hey Randy didn't we postpone that photo shoot for Details magazine?" I ask

 

Before Justin answers me I already feel Cam's eyes darting back and forth from Justin to me. Justin looks at me thinking before he answers. "Yea I thought I remembered Trace saying something about that." He says.

 

I pull the pencil that's holding my hair up out to make the changes on the paper I have. "How the hell do you do that?" Justin asks.

 

I look at him strangely for a second. "Do what?" I ask

 

"How do you get a pencil to hold your hair up? I've seen your hair up with a pencil in it but I always thought you had pens in it and you just stuck the pencil in it for a fashion statement or something." He says.

 

I laugh. "It's easy. My sister and I are always doing it. I just twist my hair then wrap it around the pencil and stick it through my hair." I say making some more changes to the paper in front of me.

 

"It can't be that simple." He laughs.

 

I look at Justin and smile. "Give me a minute and I'll show you how easy it is."

 

I didn't realize Justin was paying such close attention to me until he said something as I was putting the papers back in order. "Ok so show me." He says

 

I look up. "Anxious are we?" I laugh

 

"Yea cuz that just seems impossible to do." He says.

 

I grab my hair and do what I just explained and finished just as the truck stopped. "Told you it was easy." I say and get out the car.

 

I walk towards the door with Cameron and Justin behind me. I can hear that they are bickering but I couldn't tell you about what. I just get the feeling this is going to be a long day.

 

Justin was good about keeping Cameron quiet until they got back to their room.

 

"Jezz could you be anymore flirty with her and why the fuck is she calling you Randy?" She rants.

 

"Cuz that's what nickname she calls me by." Justin answers simply

 

Cameron whirls around and looks at him crazy. "Cuz that's the nickname she gave you? I thought you didn't like anybody calling you Randy?" She spat.

 

"I never said that and I really wish you would stop yelling." Justin says calmly.

 

Before Cameron could get another word out there was a knock at the door and Justin went to go answer it. When he looked through the peephole to see who it was he was happy and yet sure that as soon as she left he would be miserable once again. He opened the door and motioned for her to come in.

 

"Hey Tink." He said as she walked past him. "What's up?"

 

"We're heading to Vegas tonight." She says simply

 

"I thought we were gonna go tomorrow morning?" Justin asks

 

"I thought so too, but I guess it would just be much simpler this way. So I just came to tell you guys to pack up." She says heading back to the door.

 

Justin closed the door and headed to the bedroom part of the suite with Cam on his heels. "Tink? You call her Tink? Justin what kind of relationship do you have with her?" Cameron asks.

 

"We are friends and if I have to say it to you one more time I'm going to scream." He says.

 

"You're friends huh? What kind of friends sleep in the same room? I mean Justin even you have to admit that it looks strange she is in your underwear basically and you're running around here in a towel. Not to mention you haven't known her that long." She huffs.

 

Justin turns around and faces Cameron. "You know what? I really am tired of this shit. I told you nothing happened and further more what difference does it make how long we've known each other? If you trust me then it shouldn't matter if I sleep next to her naked!" Justin screams.

 

"You think I'm having fun arguing with you Justin? I'm not I would rather be the way we usually are but I have to keep watching you and this Angelina girl!"

 

"You choose to watch us, and truth be told it's hurting my friendship with Angelina and I'm sick of it. Maybe we should just take some time away from each other." Justin suggests.

 

"You want me to leave?" Cameron asks shocked.

 

"Cam you're driving me crazy and I'm tired of fighting with you. It's stressing me out and I shouldn't be this fucking stressed during a tour. So it might be best if we just took sometime away form each other." Justin says sitting on the bed.

 

"Fine Justin if that's the way you want it then it can be that way." She grumbles throwing her stuff into a suitcase.

 

 

Vegas the next day

 

I think this is the first time Trace and I are supervising everything that's going on. I think it's more out of boredom than anything. Elisha is having lunch with her sister so Trace doesn't have anybody to occupy his time and Justin has been in a funny mood since Cameron left. At any rate Trace and I are having fun just talking and hanging out. After a while Justin finds us and comes over to us.

 

"I thought sound check was right now?" Justin grumbles.

 

Trace looks at his watch. "Nah man we still got a little time."

 

"Can we not do anything on time?" Justin snaps.

 

I look at him before I say anything. "Randy it's going to be done on time. You're just a little early." I say to try and calm him

 

He just glares at me. "Nobody asked you Angelina. Why don't you worry about what you're suppose to and stay out of MY conversation with MY personal assistant." He shouts.

 

Trace and I both look at him like he's lost his mind. Before either of us say anything there is a call over the walkie-talkies letting us know that they need some help with something's in the back. I volunteer to take it so I can get away from Justin. But before I leave I say one last thing to him.

 

"I don't know what the fuck your problem is Justin, but you better fix it cuz the next time you talk to me like that you won't like my response." I say and walk away.

 

Trace turns to face Justin who has his hands over his face. "Dude what the fuck is your problem?"

 

Justin sighs. "I'm sorry I just got into a huge fight with Cam and we broke up." He says

 

"That's no reason to come and take it out on us." Trace replies

 

"I know. I know it's not. I'm sorry man. She made me so fucking angry and I feel like I've been treating Tink like shit lately and everything is just getting to me." Justin admits.

 

Trace sighs. "Hey man why don't we do something fun tonight. Maybe go to a club or go hit up the casino's or strip clubs."

 

"I really don't feel into it right now. I might just go back to my room and crash after the show." Justin says looking around.

 

"Ok maybe we can save it for another night. But you better make sure you talk to Angie before the night is over." Trace says.

 

"Yea I will." Justin says walking back to his dressing room.

 

I can't believe he got all snippy with me like I did something. You know what Angi you don't need this stress so don't even worry about it. What ever Justin is going through he'll get over it and that's when he can come to you and fix things. I finish helping with the problem backstage and I'm making my way back to the audience when I hear Justin calling me.

 

"Tink would you please wait up?" I hear him say as he is running up to me.

 

I turn to face him. " What?" I say showing that I'm a little pissed at him.

 

"Can we go talk please?" He says grabbing my hand.

 

I roll my eyes and allow him to lead me to his dressing room. Once in the room he closes the door and I put my arms over my chest waiting on him to say whatever he has to say.

 

"I'm an ass and I know I am. I'm so sorry for snapping on you. I shouldn't have taken my frustrations out on you. It's not your fault." He says

 

I just eye him for a minute. "I'm not one to accept apologizes for the same shit over and over again." I say looking at him hard.

 

"I believe you and I won't let it happen again I swear." He pleas.

 

I sigh. "Fine." I say

 

Justin smiles at me and pulls me over to the couch. " I feel like staying in tonight after the show. Would you come and chill with me?" He asks

 

I laugh. "Oh no. The last time that happened I ended up getting you into a sticky situation." I say

 

"Look don't worry about what did happen. Could you please just chill with me? I know you miss it." He says.

 

I sigh and know I'm about to give in. "Yea sure." I say

 

Justin smiles even brighter and I just feel like I wanna get away from him for a little while. My head feels so jumbled with thoughts right now. I need a clear head when I'm alone with Justin because I don't want him picking my brain.

 

 

Chapter 14 by Jbear
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the story. Just wanted to give a heads up about my warning I put in the summery. Well it takes affect as of now and all following chapters. So like I said I warned you don't bitch me out. :-)

THE PLOT THICKINS!!!! LMAO Enjoy guys.

 

We actually had a quiet morning this time. Justin is still asleep and it's giving me more time to think. We did a lot of talking last night and one of the subjects that came up was Cameron. He informed me that they broke up yesterday after a very heated argument. I'm just laying here watching him sleep and he looks so peaceful. I try to move away from him so I could go to the bathroom. However he just grabs me tighter.

 

"Where do you think you're going?' He grumbles.

 

"To the bathroom, if you'd let me go." I laugh

 

He loosens his grip and I run to the bathroom. When I come back into the room I get back into the bed and Justin immediately went back to holding me.

 

"This is actually pretty comforting." He says.

 

"Yea well don't get to comfortable with it." I laugh

 

"Why?" He asks looking at me.

 

"Cuz I intend to sleep in my own room tonight." I say

 

"I think we should just start getting a room together." He smiles

 

I just look at him like he's crazy. I sit up in the bed. "NO. NO. NO." Was all I could say

 

Justin gets up and laughs at me. "Why?" He asks

 

"Cuz it's just wrong. It's unprofessional." I say and then laugh because I realize what I've said. "Ok what I should say is that I'm not ok with that."

 

"Ok that sounds better. How about we just continue to do things the way we have been?" He suggests.

 

I look at him for a long moment. What I'm thinking just flows out my mouth. "What exactly are you trying to accomplish Justin?"

 

He seems taken aback. "You just called me Justin." He says

 

"I know what I said. Don't try and change the subject." I say

 

"What do you mean what am I trying to accomplish?" He asks looking confused.

 

"I'm just wondering where you're trying to take our relationship." I say sitting at the edge of the bed.

Justin crawls over to me and sits behind me. " I'm not trying to accomplish anything. I just want us to be the friends we are. I'm not trying to do anything else." He says

 

He sounds honest but I'm still not sure. I stand up and face him. "I'm gonna go to my room and get ready. We're suppose to be at the arena early for your meet and greet." I say and head to the door.

 

"Tink you ok?" Justin asks.

 

I turn and face him and smile. "Yes I'm fine" Then I walk out the room.

 

 

"So what's going on with you and Angie?" Trace asks giving Justin a stack of pictures

 

"What do you mean?" Justin ask

 

"I saw you guys heading to your room last night. Is she the rebound girl or something?" Trace asked.

 

"Dude! Are you really gonna go there with me again?"

 

"I didn't mean that the way it sounded. I just don't want you to do anything stupid." Trace says.

 

"Well then we're in the wrong place to not do anything stupid." Justin laughs.

 

Trace laughs right along with him. "So what do you wanna do tonight?"

 

"Man I don't know. I know we should do something fun while we're here."

 

"You know what man? I heard that Nelly, Snoop and some other guys are here in Vegas too. Why don't we have a poker night in your room." Trace suggests.

 

"You know what that sounds like a good idea. It could be fun." He says

 

 

Trace comes to the stage where I'm standing going over something's with one of the stage hands and tells me that he and Justin have declared it poker night and that I have to come to Justin's room after the show. I laugh a little and agree.

 

When we first get back to the hotel I feel like I need to wined down a bit because I feel a little wired. So I head to my room to take a shower and change into one of my girly jogging suits. When I make it to Justin's room it's a little after midnight. I knock on the door and Elisha answers.

 

"I'm so glad you're here. I'm feeling way too much testosterone in this room." She laughed.

 

When I walked into the room I see Nelly and Snoop as well as few people from Nelly's crew. Not to mention a couple of people from our crew as well as two new faces who I find out are friends of Justin and Trace's from Tennessee. Justin looked up and sees me and just smiles before introducing me around the room. After he's done he sits me on his lap to help him with his hand.

 

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to come." He says getting comfortable with the weight of me on his lap.

 

"I'm sorry I just needed to freshen up." I smile

 

"So you know how to play poker?" He asks me.

 

"I know how to do a little something." I say smiling at him

 

Just as I was about to make another statement Nelly passes a blunt to Justin, but I grabbed it before his hands touch it. I look at the blunt and then Justin.

 

"I can't believe that you are about to smoke this!" I say looking completely horrified.

 

Justin rolls his eyes at me. "Tink please don't start this!"

 

"Don't Tink me!" I say

 

 "I don't do this all the time. I don't need you to lecture me." He says reaching for the blunt but I pull it back.

 

"Lecture you? Who said I was gonna lecture you? I just wanna know why you didn't tell me we were gonna be smoking." I ask as I take a pull from the blunt and laugh.

 

All the other guys in the room just started laughing. Nelly was laughing the hardest. "I thought she was serious too nephew." Snoop smiles at me. I finally get everybody to stop picking on him and I put the blunt in his mouth so he can finally get his pull and I know we are fucking up the rotation. Finally I give the blunt to Trace and turn back to Justin.

 

"I'm sorry if you thought I was gonna play mom to you and tell you how wrong you are." I say.

 

He just looked at me and finally smiled. " I didn't know you smoked." He said.

 

"I don't do it often but when I do I have to detox so I can clean out my system." I laugh.

 

"Oh you're funny. So you gonna help me play this hand or what?" He asks

 

"Yea give it to me." I say

 

I know I could work with this hand. He is close to having a straight flush. I play the hand and actually win. Justin is impressed with my playing skills and we all play till late into the night. I think it was about 4am when everybody finally left the room.

 

"You know you're pretty cool when we are off and so business savvy when we're working." Justin comments as we clean up a little.

 

"Well that's just the way things are. I know when to have fun and I know when to work." I say sitting down. I'm really feeling a buzz.

 

Justin comes to sit down next to me on the sofa. "You know I love hanging out with you." He says.

 

I just smile at him and put my head on his shoulder. "I love hanging out with you too."

 

I don't know how it happened or what was on either of our brains but I know I felt Justin's lips on mine. They were so soft and warm and they were making me crazy. A knock at the door broke the intense lip lock. It was Trace.

 

"Hey man I left me and Lish key in here." He says

 

"You know what Justin I'm gonna go ahead and head back to my own room. Remember you two we have a lunch meeting at 1:30pm tomorrow." I say walking to the door quickly.

 

What am I doing? I just kissed a guy who just broke up with his girlfriend. Why is this happening? I just.. I just wanna scream. As soon as I get in my room I change for bed and get into bed. I think it would be in my best interest to just stop spending so much time with Justin.

 

 

Next Day..

 

If it wasn't for that blunt I don't think I would have slept much. Actually a bunch of stuff may not have happened. I was awake at 10am but I didn't get out of the bed until 11:30am. I knew this was more of a business type lunch but I didn't want to look to business dressed so I found a pair of nice pants and a shirt to put on. Seems like something I would wear even if I didn't have to go to work.

 

When I finally make it downstairs I see Mike waiting on us. I smile at him as I walk over to him and Tiny. Finally Trace and Justin come down so we can leave. Before we even make it out the door Justin grabs my arm.

 

"Hey I'm really sorry if I freaked you out last night. I shouldn't have kissed you like that." He says.

 

"Well I shouldn't have kissed you back so we're even." I say trying to walk around him.

 

"Oh come on Tink you're not going to start avoiding me are you?" He asks.

 

I sigh before I turn around and face him again. "I'm just.. Maybe we need to stop spending so much time together." I say as I walk past him to get in the car waiting for us.

 

We finally make it to the restaurant and get seated. Everything was going fine until I noticed a commotion where Mike and Tiny were seated keeping fans away.  I excuse myself from the table and walk over to see what's going on. I feel like I can't breath when I see whom they're arguing with. I quickly go over there to defuse the situation.

 

"Mike I got it." I say and then turn to look at the person who was just yelling at Mike to let them through. "What are you doing here?" I ask

 

"I'm here on business but I saw you sitting over there and I had to talk to you."

 

"Angie is everything ok? Do we need to have this person removed?" Tiny asks.

 

"No. It's fine. Could you do me a favor and tell Justin and Trace I'll meet them back at the hotel. Let them know that I'm sorry and I'm ok." I say as I turn back around. "You come with me." I say grabbing a hold of the person that was now in front of me.

 

Back in my hotel room I'm pacing and talking a mile a minute. I can't believe this is happening! I never thought in a million years I would be standing in front of this person again. It just seems like this tour is getting crazier and crazier for me. I finally stop and look at my bed.

 

"I'm going to the bathroom." I say as I walk over there and close the door.

 

I believe I've been back here for about an hour. This whole situation just seems so surreal to me. I know I must have left Justin and Trace so confused and worried. I mean I never just up and leave working stuff like this. I thought I was hearing things but I believe I heard some one knocking at my door.

 

"Is Angelina in here?" I hear a voice ask

 

"Um she's a little busy at the moment. You want me to tell her you stopped by?"

 

There is silence for a second. "Not to be rude but who are you?" I hear Justin ask.

 

"I'm Toni. Her girlfriend."

 

Chapter 15 by Jbear
Author's Notes:

Yea I know I'm a bitch for making you guys wait for my next update. I'm glad u guys liked the last one. And believe me there will be trouble. :-) Enjoy

 

I stepped into the room and saw Justin with his mouth opened. I almost feel like this is the reverse of him and Cameron and I have no idea what the hell he is thinking. He looks up and sees me standing there stunned. I open my mouth to say something but no words come out. Finally Justin manages to say something.

 

"I guess I know now why you wanted to stop spending so much time together." He says as he walks away.

 

I go to chase him but Toni grabs my arm. "Let him go. We still need to finish talking." She says.

 

I whirl around and look at her. "Who the fuck do you think you are showing up here and turning my world upside down? You left me remember?" I say snatching my arm back from her and walking down the hall to Justin's room.

 

I have to take a deep breath before I knock on the door. "Randy would you please let me in so we can talk?" I ask

 

I was actually a little surprised it didn't take me longer to get him to open the door.

 

"You know what I can't even be mad at you." He says "But you could have told me that Toni was a girl." He says looking amazed.

 

"Does it matter?" I ask

 

"It doesn't matter but I thought we were close enough that you could tell me you were a lesbian." He says

 

"I'm not a lesbian." I say looking at him

 

Justin looks back at me. "You have a girlfriend! Correct me if I'm wrong doesn't that make you a lesbian?"

 

"I will correct you." I say. "I would have to only be into women to be a lesbian. And correct me if I'm wrong I did kiss you back last night." I yell

 

"Women just like men have relapses." He yells back

 

I laugh at him. "You dumb ass a real lesbian doesn't kiss a man like that no matter what the circumstances." I yell

 

Justin calms down a bit and looks at me. "I thought you told me that you and TONI were done." Justin says while making quotation marks with his hands.

 

"We are done. I don't know why she's here." I answer honestly.

 

"So you date woman and men?" Justin asks

 

I sit down for a minute. "Yea. I'm sorry if you feel left out cuz I didn't tell you. It's just not something I run around broadcasting." I say


Justin comes and sits next to me. "It's fine I guess I can understand where you're coming from." He says quietly "So what's going on that you feel we need to stop hanging out so much." He asks

 

I look at him and take a deep breath. "I just think that things are getting to intense between us for the type of relationship we're suppose to have."

 

"Well what type of relationship would you say we're supposed to have?" He asks

 

"I don't think it would be that great of a thing to get into any type of physical relationship especially with you just breaking up with Cameron. It would be really bad." I say looking at him.

 

Justin starts to look me deep in my eyes. I notice that they are a darker shade of blue and it's intense and once again I'm getting lost and dizzy. My brain is telling me to turn away from him but I can't. I see his mouth is opening to say something and he finally begins to talk.

 

"Well how do you feel about me?" He asks

 

Where the hell did that come from? Has he been thinking about me like that for a while or did his brain just go on over time after that kiss last night? What if it's been on his mind since he and Cam broke up. How do I even know that that isn't the reason they broke up and now she hates me! My brain brings me back to the fact that I'm supposed to be answering Justin's question.

 

"I love being around you and I feel comfortable and safe when I'm with you." I say

 

"That's all fine and everything, but that's not exactly the answer to my question." He says not breaking eye contact with me.

 

I sigh again. "I honestly don't know how I feel about you Justin. I guess I'm just trying to stop myself from feeling anything so I don't get caught up in a bad situation." I say honestly.

 

He grabs my hands still looking at me. "Well if you really aren't with Toni and you don't mind why don't we try and see how we feel about each other." He asks

 

"I don't know if that's a good idea Justin. I don't want to be a rebound girl." I reply honestly.

 

"You trust me right?" He asks.

 

Why do people ask that question when they want you to do something you're kinda afraid to do?

 

I look at him for a moment and smile. "Yea I trust you Randy." I say cuz it's the truth.

 

"Well then lets just take this slow and see what happens?" He says

 

"How about I think about it?" I ask

 

"Thinking about it is better than no." He smiles. "Well I guess you should really get back and resolve things with her." He says.

 

I stand up and head to the door knowing that I am nowhere near ready to have any type of real conversation with Toni. I think most of it has been why are you here and I think you should leave and I miss you please can we talk? It was crazy as hell but I know that I really do need to talk to Toni. So I make my way back to the room and open the door to see Toni sitting on the sofa waiting on me. She turns and looks at me when she hears the door.

 

"So you done chasing your boy toy?" She asks.

 

I roll my eyes. "He is not my boy toy and we can leave him out of the conversation we are about to have." I say sitting on the love seat across from Toni.

 

Toni sits back and smiles at me. I forgot how sexy she looks when she is being cocky it's one of the things I miss about her. "So you really gonna sit all the way over there?' She asks.

 

See this is the shit that is gonna get me in trouble but I get up and sit next to her. "Toni why did you tell Justin you were my girlfriend? You know that's not true." I say

 

"Well aren't you?" She asks looking astonished that I would say such a thing.

 

"T when you said you needed to be free and see what the world had to offer I never said I would wait!" I yell

 

"So what you're with that Justin guy now?"

 

"Not that it's any of your business but no." I say not being able to lie to her.

 

"So what's the problem?"

 

"The problem is that you can't just waltz back into my life after some months and expect things to go back to the way they were. You don't even know me anymore." I say jumping up.

 

"So lets start over." She says

 

I look at her crazy. "We can't just start over Toni."

 

"Can't you even give us a chance to?" She asks

 

I sigh cuz it seems like the only way to get her to leave me alone is to just agree to what she wants. "You know what Toni we can try this your way but I make no promises of how anything is going to turn out." I say heading to the door. "I need to be alone." I say opening the door.

 

Toni gets up and walks over to the door where I was standing waiting on her to leave. "Just so you know I will fight for you if I have to and I will win." She says before grabbing me and kissing me. When she pulls away from me she just looks at me and smirks before she walks out the door. Damn her was all I could think. She did that shit on purpose.

 

 

"So all this time she's been into women?" Trace asks astonished.

 

"Yea man I couldn't believe it myself." Justin said taking a swig of beer.

 

"So now what?" Trace asks.

 

"I don't know. I guess we're just gonna see how things go." Justin responds.

 

Trace laughed and faced Justin. "Hey seeing as it's our last night here why don't we hit the club or something? It could be your 1st official date.

 

Justin glared at him. "You're real fucking funny man. But yea we could go to Rain or something if you and Lish wanna go."

 

"Are you gonna ask Angie to go?" Trace asks taking a swig of beer.

 

"Of course I am. Who else am I gonna hang with while you and Elisha grope each other on the dance floor!" Justin laughed.

 

A few minutes later Elisha walked out into the balcony where Justin and Trace were sitting and grabbed Traces beer. "So are we staying in on our last night in Sin City?" Elisha asks putting down Trace's beer.

 

"Nah we're going out." Trace answers smiling at Elisha.

 

"What have you guys been out here talking about?" Elisha asks

 

Justin looks at her for a moment before deciding to go ahead and ask her. "Elisha how close would you say that you and Angelina are?"

 

Elisha sat down on Trace's lap before answering. "Pretty close. I wouldn't say I know everything about her, but that's not to say that we couldn't be best friends one day why?"

 

Justin just shakes his head a little. "Nothing never mind." He finally says.

 

Elisha laughs a little. "Is this about Angie dating girls?"

 

Justin looked at her in total shock. "How the hell did you know that's where I was going with my question?"

 

"She told me about the whole Toni thing that happened yesterday." She answers simply.

 

"Oh" Was all Justin could say.

 

"Well did you have any idea that she was into woman at all? I mean did she hit on you or anything?" Trace asked.

 

Elisha just burst out laughing. "You can't always tell if someone is interested in the same sex and I would have never guessed that she was into woman if she hadn't told me on one of our many girl outings. Also she hasn't exactly hit on me more so than flirted with me after she told me." Elisha smiled.

 

"So how long have you known and why didn't you say anything to us?" Trace asked.

 

"I don't know maybe about a month and the reason I didn't say anything to you guys was because it wasn't my place to tell you Angie's business. That was for her to tell you although I'm sure she knew that Justin was going to tell you." Elisha laughed once again before heading back into the room.

 

"I don't know why you even bothered having that conversation with her." Justin laughed.

 

"I see your point." Trace smirked.

 

Justin stood up to head back to his own room and rest for a while before they headed out for the night. "I think I might stop by Tink's room to make sure she's up to going out tonight."

 

"Yea man just don't get stuck in there." Trace laughed.

 

Justin just rolled his eyes and walked off. "I'll see you later fucker."

Chapter 16 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
Sorry it's been a while hope u guys enjoy the update
 

I don't know if I can handle all this going out and partying at clubs every other night. I guess I'm just not use to it, but I would prefer to go to a movie or out to dinner or something. Then again I can't deny the fact that I've had fun on the road. You can't just come to Vegas and not hit up a couple of party places and for the most part we've been good. So here I am once again dancing up a storm with Justin. We all decided to come to this club called Rain.

 

I think Justin and I have danced to about 5 songs in a row and I lost count on how many drinks I've had, but I must say I've been pretty moderated on the drinking. Justin dancing all up on me is really turning me on and I'm not supposed to feel like this. Just as the song ends I let Justin know I need a drink. I make my way over to the bar to get some water when I hear her.

 

"You still look hot as hell dancing." Toni says

 

When I turn around I noticed that she is defiantly not in the business suit I saw her in earlier but rather a cream colored Coogi outfit. I find that my voice gets stuck in my throat for a second.

 

"Are you following me?" I finally get out.

 

She just laughs. "No I'm not. You know this is one of the more popular clubs in Las Vegas."

 

The statement was very much true. "So will you at least let me buy you a drink?" She asks me.

 

"Sure." I reply. I turn to the bartender and ask for water.

 

"You stop drinking alcohol or something?" Toni smirks

 

I just look at her for a second before I smile. "No it's not that. But since I've been dancing for about 5 songs straight I need something that will hydrate me."

 

Toni just shakes her head while she grabs her beer and I grab my water. "So can I have a dance?" Toni asks out the clear blue.

 

I guess I should have expected this. The problem is that she looks so damn good and all those really great memories of us dancing and being together are flooding my brain. I feel like I should be forgetting about Toni, I mean she did walk out on me. Then again everybody deserves a second chance right? Ok the alcohol is not helping my thinking process so I just go back to the general question.

 

"Sure you can have dance." I say finishing off my water.

 

As we made it to the dance floor Beyonce's "Check on it" came on. It was just like old times. We started out dancing face to face and before long my ass was right on her strap. See like I said before she is doing shit on purpose. Toni knows what to do to me to get what she wants. I just have to be strong and reset her advances but to be honest I am so turned on right now and I wanna fuck. Yea I know how I sound but at the moment I don't care.

 

I pull away from Toni because the feelings of want are becoming too intense. I miss the way she feels and I look up to see that cocky grin on her face. She knows what she's doing to me. I just roll my eyes at her. When the song is over I extract myself from Toni's arms.

 

"Thank you" Was all she said still smiling.

 

"You're welcome. Listen I better go find Elisha and the rest of the guys so they don't get worried." I say turning to walk away. But before I get to far I feel Toni grab my arm.

 

"Can I call you?" She asks looking hopeful.

 

I look at her for a moment. I guess I may as well be the one to give it to her because I know if I walk away and say no she will find a way to get it anyway. Better she gets it from me. So I grab her cell phone off her waist where I know it is always stationed at and put my new cell number in there before I walk away.

 

I finally make it back over to the little group I came with and I see Justin smiling at me.

 

"I'm sorry I took so long." I say honestly

 

"It's cool. I know it couldn't have been that easy to get away from Toni." He smiles before taking another swig of beer.

 

"Dare I ask how you knew I was with Toni?" I ask with one eyebrow arched.

 

"I saw you guys dancing."

 

"Mmm" I say nodding my head.

 

"You ready to head out? I'm a bit tired now." Justin says.

 

I look at my watch and I see that it 3 in the morning. It's a good thing there is no show tomorrow and that we don't have to be up early because our flight leaves early evening.

 

"Yea lets go." I say grabbing Justin's hand.

 

It wasn't that long before we're back at the hotel. As usual Justin is trying to get me to come and spend the rest of the night in his room. As we step off the elevator and I'm laughing at Justin.

 

"Why do you always laugh at me? You think I'm that funny?" He asks

 

"I just wonder why every time we go out we have this same conversation when we get back to the hotel." I laugh

 

"Well you always make it difficult. You could just tell me yea before we go out." He smirks.

 

I roll my eyes. "Why don't you come to my room?" I ask taking up a very valid point.

 

"You want me to stay in your room fine I don't mind that." He says walking towards my room door.

 

I laugh and shake my head as I follow him. Once we get in the room Justin heads straight for the bedroom and by the time I make it in there because I'm taking my shoes off in the process Justin is already out of his shirt and wife beater.

 

"Boy you don't waste any time do you?" I say

 

Justin just looks at me and smiles. "Nope I sure don't." He laughs.

 

I laugh at him and head over to the bed to grab my pajamas, but before I can grab them Justin takes a hold of my hips and pulls me in front of him.

 

"What exactly are you doing Mr. Timberlake." I laugh

 

"Oh so now we're all formal huh?" Justin laughs

 

As he's laughing he leans his head on my stomach and I can feel the vibration of his laughs and soon I feel his lips on my flesh and I feel warm all over. I'm not sure of anything after that. I just know I was feeling really good and I didn't want it to stop.

 

When I awoke the next day with my hair in my face and Justin holding on to me tightly. As I'm laying here I realize just how much skin I feel on my back. I jump up in my bed and look around. I must have scared Justin because he sits up pretty quick himself.

 

"What's wrong Tink?" He asks

 

It occurs to me that the only thing on my body is the boy shorts I had on under my jeans. My brain is working over time at the moment. Did I have sex with Justin last night and don't remember a minute of it. I mean really I didn't think I was drunk. What the hell is going on?

 

"Did we? Um.. Randy..." I was trying to get the words out but I just didn't know how to phrase it.

 

Justin was looking at me intently waiting to find out what I had to say. "Tink what are you trying to ask?"

 

I take a deep breath. "Randy did we have sex last night?"

 

Justin laughs a little. "No you wouldn't let me."

 

I look at him like he's crazy for a second. "I'm sorry I shouldn't be laughing." He says

 

"So why am I basically naked?" I ask

 

" Well we were making out pretty hard last night but I guess at some point you started not to feel comfortable and I wasn't gonna make you do something you didn't want to so we just got in the bed and went to sleep."

 

I get up from the bed feeling hardly shy that I'm just walking around in my underwear. I go to the closet and pull out the outfit that I left out to wear.

 

"Tink you ok?" he asks me again.

 

"Yes I'm fine." I say heading to the bathroom.

 

I lean up against the door and take a deep breath. As I'm standing there slowly the events of the night start to seep back into my brain. The way Justin's hands felt on my body. The way he kisses. Just everything was feeling so good. So why the hell did I stop him? Well I'm not one to just have causal sex and that's not to say Justin was just looking to get laid. I just feel like we are moving at lighting fast speed and we need to slow down.

 

After a second of trying to clear my brain I pull myself off the door and turn on the shower. The water feels so good beating down on my skin. It's really helping to clear my head more. I'm getting off of what I was suppose to be doing out here on the rode. I'm getting caught up in a relationship with Justin instead of doing my job. I know what Justin wants but I think this is just getting a little out of hand.

 

When I'm done with my shower I head out to the bedroom to see Justin sitting up in bed. He looks up at me and then gives me that Timberlake smile. "Do I need to leave?" He asks

 

I look at him confused for a second. "Why would you have to leave?" I ask

 

"Well you came out here in just a towel." He says smartly

 

I roll my eyes at him. "Even if you weren't in here I would have this towel on. Further more I don't think it would be in my best interest to prance around naked for you." I laugh

 

"Why not. You were basically naked when you left the room and if we had had sex last night." He smirked.

 

"IF being the operative word." I say. I turn to face him. "Justin I feel like we're moving to fast. I feel like we are letting this what ever relationship we have consume what we are suppose to be doing. I mean I walk around more like your girlfriend than your PR." I say

 

"Well what if I fire you?" He says crawling over to me.

 

"Justin you can't fire me. Jive would have to fire me." I answer

 

"Well what if I said something to make them fire you."

 

"I could lose my job Justin!" I say getting completely hysterical

 

"Wow calm down Tink." He sighs and rubs his face. "Look I really like you and I don't want to lose you. I like what we have and I want to see where it goes. You don't think that we could maintain things? I mean Trace and I can separate our business relationship from our personal." He says looking deep into my eyes.


I bite my lip for a second. He's right he and Trace can do it, but I'm not sure what I want. I'm so confused over the whole Justin Toni thing. I mean if I want to be honest with myself I do want to see if Toni and I could still having something special but then a part of me wants to see what could happen with Justin.

 

"Justin I have to tell you something." I say

 

"You know you sound so serious when you call me by my name." He laughs

 

"That's because this whole conversation has been serious." I reply

 

Justin gets quiet and lets me talk. "Toni wants to try and fix things between us."

 

"And do you want to fix things?" He asks

 

"I'm not sure. I mean at 1st I was just so sure that I didn't but a part of me still loves her." I say honestly

 

Justin takes a deep breath. "So what? You want to just stop what we have?" He asks

 

"I'm saying that I'm confused and I really don't know what I truly want. I mean a part of me wants to see what could be with Toni and I but then I wanna know where things are going with us. I like you Justin and I wasn't expecting that to happen but it has and I'm not sure what to do." I say honestly.

 

Justin just looks at me for a second. I'm worried that he will not want to have anything to do with me. Finally he opens his mouth to say something. "I can live with that. As long as I get a fair shot I can't really ask for anything more." He says.

 

Chapter 17 by Jbear
 

It's near the end of July it's hot as hell and I'm starting to feel a little sick. There is nothing like getting sick in the summer. It's a bitch. Elisha has been watching out for me and Trace has been doing pretty good taking on everything for me. We are on our way to Memphis, which is where Justin has been dying to get to. He really misses his family. He keeps telling me he can't wait for me to meet his family, but I can wait.

 

I've already been told that we (And by we I mean he and I) are going to be staying at his home there. Actually it's more like a family home. He did tell me that he told his mother we are kind of dating, which is true, but what is she going to think of me kind of dating her son. I'm still feeling a little crappy when we pull into the driveway.

 

"You're not going to get sick on me are you?" Justin asks as we sit in the car.

 

"I hope not but I make no promises. I've been feeling a lot better but you know." I say

 

"Is there anything I can do at all?" He asks

 

I think for a second. "Do you have a humidifier?" I ask

 

"Yea why?"

 

"Well could you get me some Vick's and I could sit in a room for a while with it after I take a hot shower." I reply

 

"Girl are you crazy? It's hot as hell and you wanna take a hot shower!" He laughs

 

"Yea I do I have an allergy cold and if I do this I maybe some better use tonight at the venue and further more I wouldn't be feeling like shit the whole time I'm around your family." I say feeling myself getting cranky.

 

"OK Tink I'm sorry you've been taking care of yourself for a long time now. I'll go get your stuff let me just get you settled in first."

 

Justin gets out the car and makes his way around to my side to help me out. He is such a sweetie sometimes. As we make our way into the house I hear dogs yapping happily and feet shuffling toward the door. As soon as the woman makes her appearance in the front foyer I know exactly who she is.

 

"Hey baby I thought I heard you pull up out side." The woman says as she engulfs Justin in a hug.

 

"Hey mama. How are you?" He asked pulling away to look at her.

 

"I'm good." She answers then looks over at me and smiles. "You must be Angelina." She says extending her hand.

 

I smile and take her hand. "Yes I am. It's nice to meet you Mrs. Harless."

 

"Oh call me Lynn. I've heard so much about you." Suddenly her smile falters some and she takes a closer look at me. "Honey you don't look so good. Is everything ok?" She asks full of motherly concern.

 

Before I have the chance to answer Justin is explaining for me. "She has an allergy cold. She's been sneezing and making all these weird noises with her throat all week."

 

I slap him on his arm and glare at him. "You make it sound worse than it is!" I say.

 

His mothers smile reappears. "Oh I'm sorry to hear that dear. Justin why don't you take her upstairs to rest!"

 

"I was going to." He says guiding me over to the stairs.

 

Once we're upstairs Justin gets me settled in one of the rooms. I feel so drained that I'm sure as soon as my head hits the pillow I'll be out. I remember Justin saying something before walking out the door. After that the only thing I saw was my eyelids.

 

 

Justin made his way back downstairs and into the kitchen. He grabs a bottle of water out the fridge and sits down across from his mother. They both smile at each other before his mother starts talking.

 

"She's pretty." Lynn smiles

 

Justin smiles even wider. "Yea. I'm sorry you're meeting her when she's sick. She's just so vibrant and fun and sweet. Mama I love being with her."

 

Lynn just sits and watches Justin talk about Angelina. "Justin do you know what you're doing?" She asks seriously

 

Justin frowns for a moment. "What do you mean?"

 

"Well it hasn't been that long since you and Cameron broke up. I don't want you just jumping into a relationship with some other girl that you really haven't known that long."

 

Justin laughs "I'm not jumping into a relationship with her mama. I will admit I was trying to rush things with her at 1st but she's not one to rush things. Besides she has some things she needs to figure out before we take a step like that. Like I said before we're kinda of dating."

 

"Is that your way of saying you all have sex when you do go out?" Lynn smirks

 

"Mama! I haven't done anything like that with Tink!"

 

Lynn just smiles at him. "Ok baby I believe you. I can tell you really like her. She makes you happy."

 

"Yea she does. It's just something about her. She makes me feel calm and I just can't explain it." Justin says looking off into the distance.

 

After a moment he snaps out of his daze and stands to leave. "I told Tink I would go get her some stuff from the drug store. So I'll be back in a few."

 

 

I don't know how long I've been asleep but I know that Justin has just sat down on the edge of the bed.

 

"Hey how you feeling?" He asks

 

"A little better. I forgot how easy it is for allergy pills to knock me out." I laugh.

 

Justin hands me a bag. "Well I got the stuff you wanted. I'll give you some time." He stands up and walks to the door before he turns back around to look at me. "My mom said she would stay with you if you're not feeling any better later."

 

I smile, thank Justin for my stuff and get up to head to the bathroom.

 

A few hours later

 

It's been about 4 hours since Justin left my room. I look at my watch and realize that he had to be at the arena early. Seeing as I am feeling better I make my way downstairs to see if there is anyway I can get to the arena to. As I'm walking I hear voices from the kitchen so that's where I head.

 

"Well look who's up!" Lynn says as I walk into the room

 

I smile at her. "So you feeling better honey?" She asks in that sweet motherly tone.

 

"Yes I am thank you." I say taking a seat.

 

"Well that's good. Justin had to leave for the arena. He said he would call as soon as he could to check on you." Lynn smiles at me. "You hungry?" She asks

 

Now that I think about it I haven't eaten all day. "Yes I am." I say "Um Mrs.." I begin but Lynn gives me this look. "I mean Lynn are you going to the show tonight?"

 

Before she could give me an answer a man walks in through the back door carrying groceries. "Lynn hun they didn't have any of those biscuits you wanted." The man says as he notices me sitting at the table.

 

Lynn turns to introduce us. "Paul this is Angelina. Angelina this is my husband Paul." We both shake hands and do the nice to meet you thing before Lynn answers my question. "I told Justin if you were feeling better we would come to the show, but if not I would stay here with you while Paul went." She smiles

 

"Oh ok. Well I do feel better and I don't want you to miss Justin's show. I know he's been dying to get here."

 

Lynn laughs. "I've seen that boy in concert so many times and I'm sure that by the end of this tour I will have my own tape of it. I don't want you going there and you aren't up to pare."

 

I laugh. "No really I do feel better and further more Trace wouldn't let me work even if I came in there with a doctors statement saying I'm fine. He wants to be able to see it in my face as he told me."

 

Lynn looks at me again and decides that it's ok. "Alright then why don't you eat something and then we can head over to the arena. I'm sure Justin would be glad to see you."

 

 

I'm not sure if it was Justin's plan to leave me alone with his mother or what but we had a really great time together. We talked about Justin about what I do. We talked about my family his family and just anything. I think Paul got bored with us after a while. Once we were at the arena we made our way to Justin's dressing room. I knocked on the door once and immediately heard Justin saying come in.

 

"Wow you look a lot better." Justin says embracing me in a hug.

 

"I feel better thank you."

 

"Hey ma dad. Thanks for making sure she was ok ma."

 

"Oh it was my pleasure. She slept most of the time anyway." She smiles at me.

 

"Listen I'm going to go find. Elisha. Give you and your parents some time to your selves. I'll see you all later." I say as I head toward the door.

 

 

It's so peaceful and quiet here I may not ever want to leave. I guess when you live in the hustle and bussle of a city you forget just how nice it is to enjoy the quiet. I think Justin's whole family was at that show. Well at least everybody who lives here in Memphis. It was so nice to see him interact with his brothers and I could tell they really missed him. I decided to come back to Lynn and Paul's house to wait for Justin while he went to spend at least a little time with his brothers. (Most likely to put them to bed.) It's after one in the morning when he pulls up in the driveway. I'm sitting on the swing outside just daydreaming.

 

"Kinda late for you to be sitting out here all alone, don't you think?" Justin asks as he walks up the steps. "Or were you waiting on me to get back because you can't sleep without me?"

 

I laugh at his huge ego once again. "No it's not to late to be out here. It's a nice summer night and second if you forgot I've been sleep most of the day. Ain't nobody waiting for yo punk ass."

 

Justin looked at me and for a second feigned hurt. "You didn't even miss me?"

 

I just roll my eyes. "Come sit down and stop getting all mellow dramatic on me, like you're a drama king. It's so unbecoming of you."

 

Justin just smiles and sits down next to me. "You still feeling all right?"

 

"Yea I'm good. Did you have a good time with your brothers? I know they must have been ecstatic to see you."

 

Justin chuckles. "Yea they were. Steven said that you let him sit on your lap so he could see some of the show and that you danced with him and Jonathan at the show."

 

I laugh a little. "I did. They are so cute. Well let me change that they are handsome. Steven told me that boys are not supposed to be cute."

 

"We're not cute! Cute is for girls!" Justin exclaims playful and I just laugh.

 

"My family really likes you." Justin suddenly says.

 

"Do they?" I ask

 

"Yea. I know my mom is very fond of you and my grandmother thinks you're a "sweetie pie". Everybody said something nice about you. Steven asked were you my girlfriend." Justin laughed.

 

"And what did you tell him?"

 

"I told him I'm working on it." He smiled.

 

Chapter 18 by Jbear
 

After leaving Memphis we went to Mississippi and then Alabama. However Justin was just dying to get to Atlanta. That was only because CFTC was being held there this year. It's actually the 1st year that it was put off until August. Usually it's like the 2nd or 3rd weekend in July, but because the guys all had something going on it was just easier to wait two weeks. So anyway I've met his family and now he is just dying to show me off to his "Brothers". I think it's kinda interesting and nerve wracking all at the same time. Funnily enough Justin managed to sneak and make it so that we are in a room together. I didn't find out until we got here and by now the hotel is filled because of the Charity event this weekend. I think I'll do away with him later.

 

"Oh come on Tink you really gonna stay mad at me the whole weekend?" Justin asks while I'm unpacking.

 

"I might. You know you could have just pleaded your case and seen where it got you." I say.

 

"I'm always doing that and it never gets me any where so now what?" He says

 

I roll my eyes at him and continue to unpack. It's fun making Justin think I'm angry with him. He still hasn't figured out when I actually am angry and when I'm just pulling his chain. I mean in this case it's not really a big deal that I'm sharing a room with him. I think I can live for a few days. After the charity event Justin has 2 shows here and then we're back on the rode again. I can't leave him looking all bothered so I walk over to where he is sitting on the bed.

 

"Ok seriously you really need to work on reading me just a little bit better." I laugh

 

Justin looks up at me. "So you're not upset?"

 

"No I was just joking around. Besides even if any of your friends see me coming out of your room since you made sure this floor is for Nsync only, I'm sure Trace has already said something to half of them which leaves them to tell the other half." I smirk

 

Justin smiles at that and after a second he grabs me and throws me on the bed. I couldn't do anything but laugh at him as he is crawling over me and he puts his weight so that he is only laying half on me and the other half on the bed. He starts to gently rub my stomach before he talks again.

 

"I meant to tell you I got you a Jersey made for the game." He says out of nowhere.

 

I lift my head up slightly. "You're not having me play in this thing are you?" I ask becoming terrified.

 

Justin just laughs at me. "No you're not playing but I thought you might like to rock a Jersey too. So I had one made for you."

 

"Well what does it say?" I ask completely interested now.

 

"Well it's my team Jersey. I'm playing on the Knights this year so that's the one you have and it has the number 23 on it cuz you love MJ so much and the nickname I gave you Tink is on the back." He smiles, Proud of his thought process.

 

I smile back at him and roll us over so that now I'm straddling him. He looks up at me kind of strangely and it only makes me laugh harder. "I just wanted to say thank you." 

 

He's slowly rubbing his hands on the sides of my bare legs with one eye brow arched slightly confused. "So this is your way of thanking me? You get your self in some sex position on top of me?" He laughs

 

I just smile at him deviously and I'm not even sure what made me do it but I lean down and slowly kiss him. I guess my whole reason for doing that other than the fact that I wanted to would be that every time I've kissed Justin I've been intoxicated by something. So this right here was purely sober and needed. I won't lie and say I only intended it to be a peck, but I wasn't expecting it to become this intense.

 

Before I even knew it my shirt was on the floor and Justin's was coming off. It wasn't anything rushed it was just something sweet and meaningful. I remember feeling this warm sensation when Justin would touch me. I felt like I never wanted his hands to leave my body it was just so wonderful. It was nothing forced or rushed it was just gentle. The way he kissed me the way he touched me. The way his tongue eased in and out of his mouth. The way he so smoothly got me out of my bra and was assaulting my breast it was just heaven.

 

But you know they say all good things must come to an end and just as Justin was getting ready to unbutton my shorts someone comes knocking at the door. The first time the person knocked we ignored them and Justin continued doing what he was doing while my face was in his neck. The second time however wasn't so easy.

 

"Yo J we know you're in there. We just saw Trace and he said you're suppose to be meeting him and Elisha in 10 minutes for lunch." A male voice came from the other side of the door.

 

Justin and I both looked at the door like it was some foreign object then we looked back at each other.  "Justin come on man open the door!" comes the voice again and Justin just grunts. It never seems to fail that just when you're about to get hot and heavy with someone either the phone rings or someone's at the door. I slowly ease my way off of Justin so he can get the door seeing as he is more presentable than I am. I want to laugh because it is slightly funny but at the same time I'm pissed because I was on the verge of getting some. 

 

 

I put my bra and shirt back on and fasten my shorts as I head out to the living room area. Justin hasn't actually opened the door yet. He's still arguing with who ever it is on the other end. "What makes you think I want company now? Can't I have a few minutes alone? Jezz."

 

"Justin Randall Timberlake, if you don't open this fucking door now I'll break it down myself."

 

Justin just laughs and starts to open the door. "You think your old ass can actually do something?" He says while gesturing his guest in the room. I'm standing in the doorway between the living room and the bedroom.

 

"You are such an ass man!" A dark haired guy says.

 

"It took you long enough to let us in!" A shorter dark haired guy replies

 

It was almost as if one of them was looking for a reason as to why Justin was taking so long to come to the door or for that matter ignoring them. "Oh we're sorry were we interrupting something?" The blond of the group asks.

 

As if on queue every eye in the room suddenly lands on me because more than likely every one just now realizes that I'm even in the room. There were a couple of oohs and some eye brows arched as to say who is this girl in your room. Finally Justin makes his way through the guys and comes to stand next to me.

 

"Guys this is Angelina. Angelina this is Joey, Chris and Lance." Justin says pointing everybody out as he introduces them. I smile and wave at all the guys.

 

"It's nice to meet you all." I say and then I turn back to Justin. "Listen I'm gonna go on down and meet up with Lish and Trace. I'll see you down there in a few?" I ask

 

 

"Yea I'll be down soon." He answers and it's as though nobody is in the room with us he grabs me by my waist and pulls me toward him to plant a soft quick kiss to my lips.

 

I feel my face get hot and I know I'm blushing which could be the reason why Justin let out a soft chuckle before he let me go. I walk past the guys with my head down slightly because I really don't want them to see just how red my face is. However I know all of there eyes are on me.

 

 

"Is that the same Angelina that is working PR for you?" Joey asks with a smirk on his face.

 

"One and the same." Justin says going to grab his shirt.

 

"So um what's going on with you and the hottie Angelina?" Chris asks wiggling his eyebrows.

 

Justin put his head down and laughed. "We're just...." Justin starts off. "I guess you could say that we're dating." He finally answers.

 

"Dating huh?" Lance asks laughing slightly. "So um is it professional to date someone you work with or rather works for you?" Lance asked.

 

"Well I let Trace's short ass work for me and he's my best friend and there haven't been any problems all these years. Besides she doesn't really have to work this weekend this is more so a group thing and we have a group PR so she's off this weekend and she has full rights to be a date." Justin reasoned.

 

"I guess he does have a point." Joey said.

 

"So um where is Jc at?" Justin asked

 

"He should be here soon. He had to take a later flight than everyone else." Lance answered.

 

"Oh ok. Well seeing as I do have a lunch date I'm heading out. You guys are more than welcome to join us if you'd like." Justin says

 

"Sounds good to me. I'll just go ask Kelly if she wants to come along." Joey says heading out the door.

 

After checking that he has his room key, cell phone and wallet he makes his way out the door with his boys and they head down to lunch.

 

 

The guys arrange it so that there is an event that takes place every day during the weekend. Today being Friday and usually the day that everyone gets in they decided to do a little welcoming party of sorts. Mostly so that everyone can meet each other. Tonight's little shin ding is at a cool little bowling alley called Lucky Strike. I believe they are building these everywhere but all the same it's so much fun here.

 

Elisha and I are sitting chatting it up with Joey's wife Kelly. The real bowling competition is going on with the guys and a couple of other people. Not that I don't like to bowl I'm just having fun talking and watching these guys make a fool of themselves. Justin seems even more carefree with his bandmates. I was so engrossed watching the guy's bowl that I didn't even notice Kelly had gone. Lish taps me on my shoulder to bring me out of my daydream.

 

"So you having fun?" Elisha asks me

 

"Yeah I am." I smile

 

"Yup and I'm sure you're going to have just as much fun when you get back to your hotel room later." Elisha says slyly

 

"Oh your funny." I say rolling my eyes.

 

She just laughs at me. "I think it's about time you got laid!" She laughs harder.

 

"ELISHA!" I exclaim

 

"I'm sorry it was to funny to hold back on." She says

 

Just as I'm trying to think of something equally mean to say to her Justin walks up.

 

"What are you two over her giggling about?" He asks

 

"Nothing" Elisha replies as she gets up and walks away

 

Justin looks at her strangely for a second before he looks back at me. "Ignore her. She was just teasing me about what happened in the room between me and you earlier." I say waving a hand.

 

"Oh I see. Funny how word can get around so quick." He laughs.

 

"Yea that's cuz you got gossip kings for friends." I laugh back

 

"Why are we all some kind of kings?" He asks still smiling.

 

"Well I didn't think you would like it very much if I called you queens so I say King." I smile and kiss him.

 

"You know there has been a lot of that going around today." He says pulling away from the kiss.

 

"I noticed that to." I say

 

"Are you ok with it? I mean you're not just doing it because you think that's what I want?" He says in one rushed tone.

 

"Since when have I ever done something for just somebody else?" I laugh.

 

"That's a very good point. So I have a question to ask you." He says looking serious.

 

"I'm sure I have an answer."

 

"Do you think things would have gotten any further if my friends hadn't interrupted us?" He asks as though he's afraid to find out the answer.

 

I look him straight in his eyes. "I'm sure you would have gotten some ass." I say not breaking the eye contact.

 

"So is that to say I still have a chance to later on?" He asks still not breaking the contact, but suddenly his face becomes lust filled.

 

"One thing you should know about me is that I don't make a promise I can't keep. So in this case I will say we'll see what happens." I smile

 

Justin lays his head on my shoulder and some how or another he makes is so that his lips meet my neck and I can't do anything but smile. "Hey J you're up." Trace yells and all I can do is laugh.

 

Justin groans and gets up to head in the direction of his lane. "Hey you want something to drink?" I yell after him.

 

"Yeah a Jack and Coke." He says smiling at me.

 

I head for the bar laughing to myself. I think that any and everything possible is going to stop Justin and I from getting it on this weekend.

Chapter 19 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
So it's been a little while and I think I'll be nice and grace you with 2 new chapters. I hope you guys enjoy and feedback is always loved.
 

Even though we didn't have to be at the second event until after 1pm I still wasn't up for partying into the wee hours of the morning. So Elisha, Kelly and I let the boys go and do what ever they were going to do and we headed back to the hotel. It was after 2:30am when Justin did finally come in. I thought it was kinda of cute how quiet he was trying to be as to not wake me up. I just went ahead and told him I was awake so he could stop trying to be quiet and failing miserably.

 

"Did I wake you up?" He asked with a guilty expression on his face.

 

"Kinda. I heard you when you closed the front door. I'm not that deep of a sleeper." I laughed. "Did you have a good time?" I ask sitting up in the bed while Justin changed clothes.

 

"Yeah I did. I haven't hung out with all of them in a while. It was nice. I'm sorry I just left you." He says

 

I wave him off. "It's fine. The girls and I had fun. We sat up and talked for a while and then we watched some of a Real World Marathon. Then Lish started getting sleepy and we all decided to just go crash." I say

 

"Oh that sounds like girly fun." He laughs.

 

"It was." I reply as Justin climbs in the bed and kisses me.

 

I could tell even before he kissed me that it was going to go far more than just some regular kiss. I also knew that Justin needed to get some rest and truth be told I wasn't exactly in the right frame of mind to be having sex. I was still a little sleepy and while its one thing to be awakened to get some it's totally different just being sleepy so I push Justin back some.

 

"Randy while I would love to act out some of your dirty thoughts for you I think you should get some sleep for tomorrow." I say.

 

He looks at me for a second and sighs. "You're right. It would be good for me to get some type of sleep. Can I still hold you?" He asks hopeful and I know it's more so to make me laugh than he is actually looking for an answer.

 

"Yes you dork." I say turning the light back out and cuddling up with him where we both drift off to sleep with ease.

 

I think Justin hit the snooze button a few times before we actually got up. We're all supposed to be at the Challenge for today no later than 1:30pm. I'm glad I know what I'm wearing other wise this might be a nightmare because it's 12:45pm now and we need to be downstairs in like 15minutes.

 

Even though it would have been so much easier to just take a shower with Justin I wouldn't do it because I think he may try to start something and then we'd be late. I pointed this out to him when he made the suggestion and he laughed at me and told me to go ahead and go first.  Interestingly enough we managed to make it downstairs in time. When we got down there everybody wasn't there yet so we didn't really feel so bad.

 

"Will you stop doing that?" I swat Justin's hands away from my hair.

 

"No. I like watching you put it back up. I didn't think that you could do it with chop sticks too." He laughs

 

"Randall! If you don't stop I'm gonna kick your ass." I laugh cuz I know I'm not being all that convincing.

 

He just rolled his eyes. "Whatever woman you know you ain't gonna touch me!"

 

"Uh Justin I wouldn't mess with her if I where you. She has a good right hook." Trace laughed.

 

Justin just turned around and looked at me with one eyebrow raised. "Dare I ask?"

 

"No you don't need to. Just listen to your friend." I say sticking my tongue out and walking away.

 

 

"So J I never got to really ask you about the girl you brought with you this weekend." Jc says while taking a sip of water.

 

Justin smirks "What the peanut gallery didn't tell you anything about her?" He asks

 

"Well other than the fact that she's your PR lady nope nothing, but I know you probably wouldn't divulge to much info to those goofs." Jc laughs

 

"Well what exactly do you want to know about Tink?"

 

Jc raises an eyebrow at Justin. "Tink?"

 

Justin laughs. "Sorry that's my own little nickname for her. She likes Tinkerbell so I call her Tink."

 

"Oh I gotcha. So what does everybody else call her?" Jc asks

 

"Angie or Lina but most call her Angie."

 

"So what's the real story with you and Angie." Jc laughs

 

"Nothing much. She's great man. I have so much fun with her and yet she keeps me in my place so well. She has some stuff she herself needs to work out and it's to soon after me and Cam to just be getting into a relationship. Just taking things slow and having fun that's about it." Justin smiles

 

"She's cute." Jc says

 

"Yea she is." Justin agrees.

 

"What kind of issues does she have to deal with?" Jc asks

 

"I would tell you but it's rather personal on her end so I don't think it's a good idea for me to tell you." Justin says simply.

 

"Understandable. Well from what I've heard from some of the guys and the interaction she and I shared I wish you all the best man." Jc says

 

"Thanks man. That means a lot coming from you." Justin smiles.

 

Jc smiles back. "No problem. So how's the tour coming along?" He asks as a change of subject.

 

"It's good. I know I'm going to be dead tired by the time it's all over though." Justin laughs

 

"Yeah maybe then your ass will actually take a break." Jc says

 

Justin rolls his eyes and laughs. "Yeah we'll see how well that one actually goes over."

 

 

I'm beginning to wonder if these guys just look for any excuse to party. I actually once again tried to get myself out of going out tonight but I failed miserably. I guess I was really just trying to save all the partying for tomorrow after the game. I know they have a celebration party or what the hell ever and like I said before I'm not use to all this clubbing. So I'm sitting at the booth nursing a Apple Martini when Justin comes back over to sit with me.

 

"You don't want to dance with me?" He asks over the music.

 

"I really don't feel like it." I say starting to stand up.

 

"Where you going?" He asks letting me out.

 

"I need some air. I'm gonna go out side for a few." I say

 

Before I get to far off into the crowd Justin grabs my arm to pull me back toward him.

 

"Are you ok Tink?" He asks face full of concern.

 

I give him a reassuring smile before I answer. "I'm fine Randy. It's just getting stuffy in here and I need some air. I'll be back." I say and head towards the door.

 

No matter how polluted the air is, when you've been in a smoky club packed full of people that first intake of air when you get out is just wonderful. I don't know how long I've been outside, but I'm seriously contemplating going back to the hotel and waiting for Justin there. Just as I'm deciding whether or not I really want to go back in side and tell Justin I'm leaving I hear a familiar voice call my name.

 

"Angie wait up." The person says.

 

I turn to see Toni jogging up to me. I'm completely stunted but that soon changes to intrigue. Once she's finally standing in front of me smiling I just say what I'm thinking.

 

"Are you following me Toni?" I ask not hiding my slight annoyance

 

Toni frowns for a moment before she says anything. "What do you mean am I following you?" She asks sounding a little offended that I would even say such a thing.

 

"I mean have you been following me since Vegas?" I asked

 

She looks at me like I'm crazy for a moment. "Did you forget my sister lives down here and I visit her every summer? How was I supposed to know you were here too?" She asks a little angry

 

Suddenly I feel a little stupid because she does visit her sister every summer and around this time too. For a second I wonder how I let that slip my mind then it occurs to me that my mind hasn't exactly been on Toni lately. It's quiet for a moment before I break the silence.

 

"I'm sorry. It slipped my mind that you come see Yasmine this time of year." I say sheepishly

 

Toni's features relax some before she smirks at me. "It's cool. I know you still think you're the reason for a lot." She laughs.

 

I roll my eyes and start to walk away. Just as I'm about to walk back in the club Toni grabs me. "Ok Ok I'm sorry I shouldn't have went there." She says still smiling some. "What are you doing here in the ATL?" She asks

 

"Justin" is all I say

 

"What about Justin?" She asks smartly

 

"The group he's in is having their annual charity event here this weekend." I say

 

"Oh that's cool. So why are you out here instead of with your boy toy?" She asks

 

I roll my eyes once again. "Look Toni I really wish you would stop calling him my boy toy!" I say getting annoyed all over again

 

"Ok fine. But seriously why are you outside instead of having a time in there?" She asks pointing back towards the club.

 

I shrug my shoulders. " I guess I'm not really in the partying mood." I say

 

Toni looks at me hard for a second. "Angi you ok?" She asks

 

I look her in her eyes and it makes me smile because it's something I haven't really done in a while. "Yeah I'm fine. Like I said just not really in the partying mood."

 

"Well you wanna go for a walk or something?" She asks.

 

"I don't know if that's such a good idea." I say

 

"Aww what's wrong Angi? You don't trust me?" She asks trying to sound hurt.

 

I laugh. "No it's not that. I just... Ah what the hell I have nothing else better to do." I say as we start walking away from the club.

 

Before we get to deep into anything I send Justin a message letting him know I met up with a friend and I would meet him back at the hotel. I close my phone back up and focus my attention on Toni.

 

"So where are your people at? Won't they be a little upset you ditched them?" I ask

 

"Nah. I didn't really come with anyone that mattered. My sister and her boyfriend had tickets for this show so I said I would entertain myself for the night." She laughs

 

"Oh so in other words you met up with a few hooch's but none held your interest?" I say a little bitter

 

"Damn that's cold Angi. Why does it have to be like that?" She asks stopping to look at me.

 

"Sorry I try not to be so bitter." I say

 

Toni starts to walk up again and soon we're walking side by side quietly. "So what's up with you and the pop star?" She asks

 

"We're dating." I say simply.

 

"MMM are you fucking him too?" She asks

 

"Why is that any of your business?" I ask

 

"I was just wondering if he knows how to hit it the way I do?" She slightly whispers in my ear.

 

I just stop and look at her for a moment. I don't know if I want to be mad or not but it's very apparent that I'm not getting there. My face isn't on fire and yet I found that statement just a little bit sexy because she wasn't accusing me of anything but rather asking in a Toni cocky way if anybody (Specifically Justin) could make me feel the way she does.

 

I find my voice again and answer her. "No I'm not fucking him. We haven't had sex, we didn't do anything." I say

 

She laughs for a second. "Wow I'm a little shocked." She says

 

"Why are you so shocked?" I ask

 

"I heard that he was a charmer." She smirks.

 

"So what's your point?" I ask getting irritated again.

 

"Doesn't he have a reputation for being a "Ladies Man"?" Toni smirks while making quotation marks in the air.

 

I stop and stare at her. "Ok and what's your point? You saying I'm stupid enough to fall for some lines he may shoot off to some other dumb ass girl so he can get laid?" I ask

 

"That's not what I meant Angi. Look why don't we just drop this whole subject?" She says.

 

"Fine whatever." I roll my eyes.

 

We walk in silence a while longer before Toni speaks again. "When can I see you again?" She asks simply

 

"I don't know." I say staring at the ground.

 

She stops me and makes me look at her. "I wanna spend sometime with you. Take you out some where have a good time like we use to." She says

 

"It's not easy to just go back to the way we use to do things and I'm working for a while now I'm not sure what I have coming up after Justin's tour is over. This was a big thing for me to get Justin as a client and it may open up a bunch of new doors for me." I say honestly

 

"When are you going back to Jersey?" She asks

 

"I'm not sure maybe the end of this month at the latest the very beginning of next month why?" I ask

 

"How about you call me and let me know when you're going to be there and we could arrange to get together or something." She suggests.

 

I just smile at her. "Sure we could do that." I say

 

Just as I finish that statement she leans in and kisses me. This kiss was so different from any we shared before. It was almost like she was trying to tell me something in that kiss. The problem is it seemed like so many mixed messages I couldn't just pull out one. When we pulled away from each other I saw this look in Toni's eyes but it's wasn't the usual look of lust it was something more. Something deep that she wanted to say and she couldn't find the words. Just as I was about to ask what she was thinking she breaks my thought.

 

"You look tired. Maybe I should get you back to your hotel." She smiles.

 

I just nod my head as she flags down a cab and hopes in one with me. The ride was very quiet. Both of us lost in our own thoughts. I was so caught up in mine I didn't even notice we had pulled up to the hotel. She asks the cab driver to wait a second while she walked me to the door. I reach in my person to give her some money for the cab ride but she just shook her head.

 

"When have I ever let you pay for a cab or anything when you're with me?" She laughed.

 

"Never. Which is something I still don't understand." I laugh "Well thanks for making sure I made it back here safely." I say

 

"It's cool. Why don't you go get some rest though?" She says

 

I smile and reach out to give her a hug. I think I just wanted to know if it was my imagination but I pulled back some from the hug and kissed Toni again. The same feeling went through me just as it did when we kissed on the street earlier. I'm not sure what it is but I pull back and smile at her.

 

"I'll call you ok?" I say

 

"Aight." Was all she said before she hoped back in the cab.

 

As I made my way up to the room I share with Justin I thought to myself what the hell have you gotten yourself into?

 

 

 

Chapter 20 by Jbear
 

"Hey Lish have you seen Tink?" Justin asks hoping off the stage.

 

Elisha looks up from her magazine. "Nope I haven't seen her since breakfast this morning. She could be backstage making sure everything is cool seeing as this is our first day here."

 

"Yeah maybe you're right. I'm gonna head back there and see if I can find her. Tell Trace to call my cell if he really needs me." Justin says heading in the direction of his destination.

 

"Will do." Elisha waved.

 

Justin wasn't sure just what was going on with Angelina. Ever since she left the club early when they were in Atlanta things seemed kinda strained with them. That was almost a week ago. It seemed to Justin that Angelina was trying to avoid him and really focus on her work. On top of that he hadn't really gotten the chance to be alone with her with out one or both of them being asleep. He wanted to know what was going on but he didn't want to come off the wrong way. Finally he spotted her talking to one of the lighting guys and began to head over to her.

 

"Hey stranger." He said walking up behind her.

 

Angelina turned around and smiled. "Hey yourself."

 

"You real busy?" Justin asked.

 

Angelina wrote something on her clipboard and looked back up at Justin. "Not too busy. Why?"

 

"I wanted to talk to you. Do you have a few minutes?" He asked

 

"Yeah I do." She smiled and they headed off to Justin's dressing room.

 

Once there they both sat on the couch and looked at each other for a moment. Justin was the first to speak.

 

"Tink is everything ok?" Justin asked a little worried.

 

Angelina looked strangely for a moment. "Yeah everything is fine. Why do you ask?"

 

"I just noticed that you and I haven't really been hanging out a lot lately and it just feels like you've been trying to avoid me. Like I did something wrong when we were in Atlanta. Did I offend you or make you upset while we were there?" Justin asks in one breath.

 

Angelina thought on this for a second before she answered. "I'm not mad at you Randy. You didn't do anything. I wasn't trying to avoid you. I will admit I've had something's on my mind, but I didn't mean to make you feel like I was mad at you or anything. I'm sorry Randy."

 

"It's fine and you didn't need to apologize I just wonder what's going on with you. I don't like the way things are between us. It's like we're so distant right now and I miss hanging out with you. I even miss sleeping with you even though we haven't been sleeping in the same bed that long." Justin says looking a little sheepish.

 

"Tell ya what. How bout after the show tonight you can come to my room and we can cuddle up and watch a movie or talk." Angelina smiles.

 

Justin smiles as well. "That sounds like a good idea to me."

 

"Great. Well listen I need to get back out here and make sure everything is set up right. I'll come see you before you go on stage ok?" Angelina asks

 

"Yeah that's cool. I'll see you later then." Justin says not really sure what else there is to be said.

 

Angelina smiles and heads for the door, but before she opens it she turns back to Justin and walks back over to him. She gives him a really big hug and small peck on the lips before she walks out the door.

 

 

Ok so if you haven't guessed by now I've really had Toni on my mind since that night. And honestly I wasn't trying to avoid Justin or anything I guess I just let my brain get so over filled with Toni. At any rate I think I should just put it out of my mind for the moment because it will be a few weeks before I see her.

 

Justin went to his room to go get something to sleep in and me I'm standing here in front of the mirror looking at my reflection. When did life get even more complicated for me? I've never had a man and I woman vying for my affections. Should I feel flattered by this? My best friend Derek would just say I'm a greedy yet lucky bitch. My thoughts are broken with Justin knocking at my door.

 

"So what did you want to do exactly?" I ask Justin as he steps in the room

 

He smirks at me and walks towards the bedroom. "I could think of a couple things I want to do." He laughs cockily

 

I roll my eyes at him. "You are such a freak. I bet that's all you think about is sex and music." I laugh

 

"No that's not true. It just seems that way because I'm always saying something freaky to you. Anyway what do you feel like doing?" Justin asks

 

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know. I guess we could...."  Before I get the chance to finish my statement I hear Luxurious coming form my bedroom and I know it's my sister calling. "I'm sorry that's my sister. I gotta answer that." I say walking past Justin.

 

"Hello?" I answer

 

"Angi, I'm bored." I hear my sisters voice whine through the phone.

 

I can't help but laugh at her. "Ok and what do you want me to do about that?" I ask sarcastically.

 

"You're suppose to talk to me cuz I'm your baby sister. Tell me something good that's going on on tour. Have you met any celebrities yet? Any hot girls or guys?" She gets out in one big breath.

 

All I can do is crack up at her. "Yeah I met some celebs and I would love to talk to you but I have company." I say simply

 

"I can't believe that your company is more important than me! I'm your freakin sister! I come first damnit!"

 

Once again she has me cracking up. "Ok how bout this. You can tell my company that. I'm gonna put you on speaker phone and you can snap on my company all you want to ok?" I say knowing that if she calls my bluff I'm never going to let her live it down and she is never going to forgive me. Well maybe she will once I get home and let her met Justin.

 

"Hey that's cool with me. I'm ready." She says

 

I'm just smiling ear to ear now. I tell her to hold on while I inform Justin of what I'm about to do. He thinks it's just as funny. See that's why you shouldn't get me and him in on any kind of joke.

 

I push the speaker button on my phone so that Justin can hear Renee. "Ok Re, go for it."

 

"Look I'm bored and I would like for my sister to entertain me and I don't appreciate the fact that she is putting you before me! Her own sister! So who ever you are you gotta wait." She says

 

Justin is trying so hard not to laugh at her. Once he gets himself composed he starts to talk.

 

"Ok if that's how you feel about it I'll leave your sister alone so you can talk to her." Justin says with out a crack in his voice.

 

I hear a gasp on the other end. I know she could recognize his voice any where.

 

"OMG OMG!! Angi I am so gonna kill you when you get home. Why didn't you tell me Justin was your company? OMG! I am so sorry. If you wanna talk to my sister it's totally cool I can call her later." Renee says rambling

 

Justin just smiles and I'm trying hard as hell not to laugh. "Nah it's cool if you wanna talk to your sister for a while it's fine. I'm gonna watch some TV and then when you guys are done I can go back to being company." Justin says while getting in the bed and turning on the TV.

 

I tell my sister to hang on for a second before I talk back to Justin. "You sure you don't mind waiting?" I ask

 

He just smiles at me. "It's cool Tink. I know you and your sister haven't talked in a while. Besides I doubt I'll be sleep anytime soon. Besides even if we don't get to do anything but sleep tonight at least it's something I can do with you."

 

He's making me blush. I give him a kiss and then head to the sofa in the other room.

 

"Ok what's up Re." I say knowing she is about to snap at me.

 

"You are so wrong. You could have just said it was Justin Timberlake in your room and that we needed to talk later." She huffs

 

"And what fun would that have been?" I laugh

 

"You are such a bitch sometime!" She says

 

"I love you to Re." I laugh even more. "Seriously though what's up? No hot dates tonight or nothing at all?"

 

"It's been pretty quiet around here. So what about you? Why is Justin in your room? Where you guys getting ready to get busy?"

 

I laugh at my sister again. "No we were going to talk. We haven't had the chance to do that in a while so he asked could we hang out tonight." I say

 

"Have you guys done anything yet?" She asks hopeful

 

Leave it to my sister to get all excited at the thought of me being intimate with a celebrity. She is way to funny. "No Re. Justin and I haven't done anything yet. Jezz girl."

 

"I was just wondering." She laughs some and then suddenly stops. "Yet?" She exclaims

 

I put my hand over my face for a second realizing what I just said. "Re don't." Was all I could say.

 

"You know that implies that you plan to do something with him! Angi are you planning to get busy with Justin?" She asks all excited

 

"Renee." I say calmly. "Whatever happens happens. I'm not making plans to have sex with him, but I won't say that it won't happen." I say

 

"Sure Angi." She laughs So anyway who have you met?" She asks thankfully changing the subject.

 

"Well I've met the rest of Nsync and a bunch of other people last weekend at there charity event. Knowing you I'm sure you know who was there so there you go." I laugh.

 

"So where are you now?" She asks

 

I laugh cuz knowing the true Justin fan she is I'm sure she already knows what city I'm in. "Did you really just ask me that? I know you know where I am Re."

 

"Ok fine I know you're in South Carolina." She laughs

 

"What am I gonna do with you?" I ask

 

"Love me like you've been doing. I can't believe you won't be back this way until next month." She says

 

"Yup, but trust me it will fly by and I'll be home before you know it." I say

 

"I guess. I mean we already didn't get to see you. Now we really don't see you." Renee says

 

"How's mom?" I ask trying to change the subject

 

"She's fine. I think she's a little bit better with the whole seeing you thing." Renee says

 

"Yeah only cuz I'm on the road and I do call her if not every day every other day." I say.

 

"I think that will do it." Renee laughs.

 

"Well listen sweetie I'm going to stop being so rude to Justin and go back in here with him. I'll call you soon promise ok?" I say

 

"Yeah that's cool and will you tell him I'm sorry. He must think I'm such a dork." She says

 

"He doesn't think you're a dork. He actually can't wait to meet you." I say smiling.

 

"Really? He can't?" She asks shocked.

 

"Yup." I say

 

"Cool, Well Angi I love you and I'll talk to you later." Renee says

 

"I love you too doll. I'll talk to you soon." I say and then hang up.

 

I sit there for a second and smile at my phone. I really do miss my sister. I get up and head back into the bedroom to find Justin watching "I Robot". I can't do anything but smile at him. He notices me in the room and turns off the TV.

 

"How's your sister? Other than bored." Justin laughed

 

I climb in the bed next to him. "She's good. You know just trying to find out what's going on with me being on the road." I laugh

 

"Well that's cool." Justin smiles. "You tired?" He asks

 

"Not really. You?" I ask

 

"Nah. So what were you going to suggest we do before your sister called?" He asks

 

"I was going to say we could just talk." I laugh

 

"Ok well what do you want to talk about?" He asks

 

I laugh again. "I don't know. Generally we just fall into a conversation." I say

 

"Well I have a question for you. Where exactly did you disappear off to that night you left the club early when we were in Atlanta?" He asks

 

Some how or another I knew that he was going to ask me that question eventually.

 

"I just went out to get some air and I happen to run into Toni." I said.

 

"Is she following you?" Justin asks

 

I just laughed. "I said the same thing when I saw her. However her sister lives down there so I can't even front." I say

 

"Ah I see. So is that what's been on your mind lately?" He asks

 

"Yeah it has." I say honestly.

 

"So what is it exactly?" Justin asks me.

 

"I don't know. I guess it's just the fact that she wants to get back together and then you wanna see what's happening with us." I say looking at my hands.

 

"Well what do you want?" He asks me.

 

I look at him for a second. "That's part of the problem. I don't know what I want exactly." I say

 

"Well I guess that would explain why you've been a tad bit distant lately." Justin says

 

I can't really read his face and he isn't sending off any bad vibes so maybe it's not so bad.

 

"Listen Tink I don't want you to rush anything on my account nor Toni's. Take your time with this. It's not like your playing us or anything. Just feel your way out." He says with a smile. 

 

Suddenly I don't feel the need to talk anymore but more so I just want to cuddle up under Justin and drift off into a peaceful sleep. I curl up under him and as if knowing what I want from him he lifts up his arm and allows me to lie on his chest. The rise and fall of it along with his steady heartbeat puts me into a deep peaceful slumber.

Chapter 21 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
So I know you guys have so been waiting on me to grace you with another update. So here it is. Hope you guys enjoy it.
 

Basically things got back to normal between Justin and I after that night. We haven't been out clubbing or anything since we were in Miami almost 2 weeks ago. Which I guess maybe a miracle all in it's self. At any rate the US leg of the tour should be wrapped up in about another 3 weeks, which is cool. Then we get 2 weeks off before heading over to Europe. I hear the fans over there are just as crazy.

 

I'm sitting in me and Justin's room talking to Elisha. (Yes we're sharing a room) I don't know if I felt guilty or something, but I just suggested we share a room and you know Justin isn't going to argue about it. Anyway we were sitting there talking when Trace and Justin came back from a game of basketball.

 

"Don't be sore you little short stop. Maybe next time I'll lift you up so you can slam dunk." Justin laughs as they both walk in the room.

 

"Oh you're really funny J." Trace says glaring at him some.

 

"Well I guess we know who won the game." Elisha says kissing Trace.

 

"That would be me." Justin smiles.

 

I look over at Elisha and laugh. "I hope your head doesn't pop cuz it is getting rather big from where I'm sitting." I say

 

Elisha and Trace started cracking up. Justin just smiled. "You shouldn't say things like that Ms. Turner. You would love for my head to pop inside you." He says with a devilish smirk.

 

"You are such a nasty basterd!" I laugh

 

"Hey I know who my daddy is!" Justin countered.

 

"So what were you girls up to before we came in?" Trace asked

 

"Nothing much just talking." Elisha answered.

 

"You guys need to go take a shower." I say

 

Justin comes and sits down next to me and throws his arm around me. "You trying to say we stink?" Justin asked

 

I moved his arm off me and got up. "I didn't say that. Did you hear those words come out my mouth? No you didn't. All I said was you guys need to take a shower." I smiled

 

"You're right you didn't say that we stink, but you implied it by saying we need to take a shower." Justin said

 

I just smirked. "You're all sweaty and gross. That's why I suggested you take a shower. On the contrary you and Trace still smell like cologne. So how about you guys go freshen up and then you can take Lish and I to dinner." I smiled.

 

Trace sat there with his mouth open for a second. "Did she really just flip that on us and pay us a slight complement?" He asked

 

Justin laughed. "Yea that would be what she did. Come on man you heard what the woman said. We need to get clean so we can take them out." Justin said heading to the bathroom.

 

"You coming?" Trace asked going towards the front door to head back to he and Elisha's room.

 

"I'll be there in a minute babe." She said

 

Once Trace was gone she turned back to me. "So how are things going with you and Justin?" She asks with a smile

 

"There fine. I mean I don't really think there is any change or anything. I guess I'm still thinking about Toni and I."

"Yea I meant to ask you if you've talked to her since we left Atlanta." Lish asked

 

"We sent a few text messages. Nothing to deep." I say

 

"I think the question would be do you want to get into a deep conversation with her?" Lish asked.

 

"I'm not sure. I guess it could be nice but then again I'm not sure if I'm ready to have a deep conversation with Toni." I laugh

 

"Well while we are on the subject of deep conversations I think you need to have one with Justin and I don't mean the talking kind." She laughs.

 

I just shake my head. "I'm sad to say that Justin and Trace are both rubbing off on you. This is a sad day indeed." I say and Elisha hits me with a pillow.

 

"I was just kidding you tramp! I'm gonna go make sure Trace is actually getting ready and not sitting up watching some game or something." She smiles and walks to the door.

 

"Alright. I guess we can decide where to go after they get ready." I say

 

After Elisha walks out the door I go into the bedroom and hear that the shower is still on. I walk into the bathroom and close the door quietly. I think about what Elisha just said and it never hurts to talk a little bit. Although I could be setting myself up for some serious trouble by doing what I'm about to do.

 

I quietly take off my tank top, shorts and underwear and as quietly as possible I open the shower door. I hear Justin humming softly and I step in behind him and close the shower door. I stand there for a second just admiring his body. The view from the front is probably even better. I finally decide to make my presences known.

 

"You always hum in the shower?" I say softly

 

Justin stops what he's doing and turns around slowly then he smiles at me. "Do you make it a habit of sneaking into the shower with people?"

 

"No I don't I just thought it would be nice to be in here with you for a little while." I smile as I put my arms around Justin's neck.

 

"Remind me never to ask you to come take a shower with me. Seeing as when I don't you up and surprise me." He smiles back as he leans in to kiss me.

 

His lips are soft to the touch and I realize just how much I like kissing Justin. After a moment I pull away. "I suppose that might help you." I laugh

 

Justin stands there and keeps his arms around my waist while looking deep into my eyes. Soon his eyes start to roam down my body. "So Tink if I may ask what really made you come and grace me with the presence of you in the shower?" He asks.

 

I just look at him and smile. "How bout I just show you?" I ask standing on my tippy toes to kiss him again."

 

After a while that kiss went from simple and sweet to passionate and wanting. I'm not sure how it happened but I ended up under the flow of the water with Justin and my body got even hotter. It was just making me want him more. Turning me side ways so that the water was still flowing on us Justin pushed me up against the wall and buried his face in my neck. I couldn't do anything but smile because I've decided that anywhere on my body that his lips are is a great place to be.

 

We're already naked so there really isn't anything stopping us from getting busy except that key element of a condom. I pull back from the kiss that we're in the middle of and look at Justin. "Aren't you missing something?" I giggle

 

Justin looked at me quizzically for a moment. "Something like what?" He asked

 

I just looked down at his member who was very much at attention and looking like if I make him wait any longer he just might lose his mind. "A condom perhaps?" I say

 

As if realization dawned on him he smiled at me. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asks.

 

"You know you asking is seriously making me reconsidered." I joke.

 

"I mean it Tink. If you're not ready for this then we don't have to do anything." He says seriously.

 

I look at him for a moment. Do I really want to go all the way with him? Granted it's not hard at all to get caught up in a moment. Everything just feels so good and you don't want it to stop. The thing is that after everything is said and done is it something that either one of you will regret? Are the feelings between Justin and I strong enough for us to really want this?

 

"Tink?" Justin calls me and I snap out of my daze. When I look in his eyes it answers all the questions that were going through my brain. I smile at Justin. "I'm sure I want this."

Chapter 22 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
Here is a new chapter for all my lovely readers. Hope you all enjoy it. :-)
 

I feel like I've been standing in this shower forever. What the hell is taking Justin so long? I wonder. Finally after being as patient as I can I turn the water off and step out the shower. I wrap a towel around myself and walk into the bedroom. I frown at my surroundings because Justin is nowhere to be found. It's quiet in the suite so I wonder what the hell is going on. I suddenly hear Justin yelling and I'm surprised. He was just calm a few minutes ago. I follow the sound of Justin's voice right to the door. I peak out the peephole to see who Justin is talking to. Unfortunately I can't see a thing because Justin is standing right in front of the door.

 

I step back and take a deep breath and head back into the bedroom. I'm starting to wonder is this some sign that Justin and I aren't suppose to do anything because whenever we start something and we're actually sober someone stops us. It's just irritating. I go over to the dresser and grab my lotion and put some on before finding a nice summer dress and some cute shoes to go with it. By the time I got my underwear on Justin was walking back into the suite. He walked into the bedroom and sighed.

 

"I'm sorry Tink." He said

 

I turn and face him with no bra on and just as I'm about to ask what happened I notice Justin's eyes traveling to my chest and licking his lips. I want to laugh but at the same time all the fire that was burning inside me is back with full force. I try to ignore it and ask my question. Even though I see Justin making his way toward me.

 

"What happened to you? Who were you yelling at out there?" I mange to ask as Justin is wrapping his arms around my waist again.

 

He just snuggles into to my neck again and somewhat rocks back and forth. "It was Cam." He says in a very low voice.

 

"What is she doing here?" I ask finding that I'm a little jealous and I'm not sure why. I mean they're not together anymore so why am I so uptight about it?

 

"She wanted to talk about us getting back together." He says

 

I just rub his back a little and being Justin he picks me up and somewhat throws me on the bed. I look at him and laugh. "You do realize that we should be getting ready right now?" I ask.

 

"Yea I know." He says as he starts placing soft kisses on my shoulder.

 

"So don't you think you should get off me so that we can finish getting ready?" I laugh

 

He doesn't answer me he just attaches his lips to my nipple and I hear a soft moan escape my mouth. "Justin." I say softly

 

"Hmm?" He hums

 

"Dinner with Trace and Lish." I say

 

He takes his lips off my nipples long enough to say something in response. "What about it?" He asks going right back to my nipple.

 

I don't get anything else out. My hands find there way to his head and I'm grabbing fist fulls of his hair. This whole thing just fells so slow and torturous. Justin scoots up so that he is face level with me while his hands massage my breast.

 

"Do you know how bad I want you?" He asks in a low husky voice.

 

"I have a pretty good idea." I smile

 

Just as we start kissing again there is a knock at the door and I know that it's Trace and Elisha. I'm sure it's been about an hour or so since they left the room. Justin lets out a frustrated grunt and I can't do anything but rub his back. Justin pulls himself off of me and heads over to the closet. I put on one of the robes real quick and open the door for Trace and Elisha.

 

"Why the hell aren't you dressed?" Trace asked stepping in the room

 

"Cuz I'm not." I say rolling my eyes playfully.

 

"I'll be ready in a minute." I say heading back to the bedroom.

 

As soon as I step in the room Justin starts talking. "Where would you like to go for dinner?" He asks

 

I can hear it all in his voice that he is upset and frustrated and I feel so bad because we keep getting interrupted whenever we get something started.

 

"I'm not sure." I say softly

 

"I was just asking because I don't know what to wear." He says with two pairs of pants in his hands.

 

"Well Trace has on some shorts and a nice shirt with some sandals so do something close to that." I say

 

"Alright." He says and puts his cloths on.

 

We both step out the room together and Trace looks at the both of us funny. "So that's why you guys weren't dressed when we got here." He smiles.

 

"Shut the hell up Trace." Justin snaps.

 

Trace's smile fades. I can tell he felt the sharpness of that statement. I look at him sympathetically.

 

"Dude what's your problem?" Trace asks

 

Justin sighs before facing Trace again. "I'm sorry man I'm just having a bad hour." Justin laughs slightly.

 

"How do you have a bad hour?" Trace asks.

 

"Easy. Everything that can go wrong will go wrong in an hour." Justin says heading to the table to get his wallet. "You guys have a taste for anything specific?" He asks.

 

Like me Elisha seems a little afraid to really say anything. "I'm game for anything." She says after a moment.

 

"How about we just go downstairs and eat dinner in the restaurant?" I suggest.

 

Justin looks at me and smiles. "Yea that sounds good." He says as he walks out the door.

 

Trace follows Justin along with Elisha and I. Once we were downstairs Justin's anger only returned when he saw that Cameron was at the bar. All I could think at this moment is why is this evening getting worse? As we make our way into the dinning area Cam looks over at me. I can tell just in the short time that she has been down here she must have had quite a bit to drink.

 

"You bitch! It's because of you that he broke up with me! All he's going to do is fuck you and leave you! Don't think that he cares about you half as much as he loves me."

 

I was stunned and left speechless. Justin quickly jumped to my defense. "What the fuck is your problem Cam?" 

 

I guess maybe it was the business side of me or maybe I just didn't wanna see where this was going but I stepped in between Cam and Justin.

 

"Randy lets just go somewhere else?" I whisper.

 

Justin looks at me like I'm crazy. "I'm not about to let her run us out of here! I bet she's not even staying at this hotel. The only reason she's here is because I'm here and she thinks she can win me back!" Justin shouts.

 

I put my hand on his chest to try and calm him down. "I understand that you're upset but you're going to cause a scene. Let's just go somewhere else and have a nice dinner with our friends." I say to him.

 

Justin stopped glaring at Cam long enough to look at me. "Fine." Was all he said before he turned and headed out the restaurant. Elisha and Trace followed behind.

 

I stood there for a moment trying to compose myself before I meet up with everyone outside. As I am about to walk away I hear Cam saying something to me.

 

"You know you're just the rebound girl. He is never going to care about you or love you the way he loves me." She says.

 

I turn around to look at her. "I'm so sure that is the case. And I'm also sure that you'll never get him back acting like an insecure psycho." I say before I head out the restaurant.

 

 

Chapter 23 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
I know you guys so love when I update. Thank you all for your feedback I so love that you guys think my story rocks!!! Here is some more drama for ya!!! ENJOY!!
 

 

It's been about a week since the whole Cameron blow up. We had a rather tense dinner and then we just headed back to the hotel. Justin and I didn't say much to each other for the rest of the night. It was like we were both lost in our own worlds. Needless to say after that night we decided that maybe we should just go ahead and have separate rooms again.

 

On the flip side of things, Toni and I have been talking on the phone a lot lately. She keeps telling me she misses me and all that sappy stuff. I'm not sure if I believe her, but I listen nonetheless. That's actually who I'm on the phone with now.

 

"So how much longer before I get to see you?" She asks

 

"Well that depends." I answer

 

"On?"

 

"On if you're coming up to Jersey to see me or if you want to just wait till I get back to New York." I say

 

"Well I think it maybe better if I wait till you're in New York. I don't know exactly how your people feel about me right now." She laughs.

 

"Well my sister hates you and my mom is furious with you. So yeah maybe it is better that you wait till I get back to New York." I laugh.

 

"Damn is it really like that? Your family use to love me!" Toni says

 

"Use to being the key word in that sentence. You know despite the fact that me and my mom aren't super close she was still hurt by the fact that her daughter was hurting over a broken heart and I cried on more than one night in my sisters bed." I say softly

 

I hear Toni sigh on the other end of the phone. "Look Angi I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you. I never meant to hurt you at all. I just needed to see what I really wanted."

 

"You don't have to explain anything to me. I already told you what's done is done. I don't want to live in the past anymore. I was just making a statement. Sorry it went there. Lets just drop it ok?" I say

 

"Yeah that's cool. So what's up with Justin?" She asks

 

"That's another subject I don't want to talk about with you." I say

 

"Why not? You two having problems?" She laughs

 

I roll my eyes even though I know she can't see me. "I don't want to talk about it Toni!" I say again

 

"I read about what happened in the hotel lobby." She laughs

 

Having heard enough I pull the phone away from my ear and push end. I sit there for a moment before the phone rings again. I know it's Toni and I just don't get why she still tries to push my buttons. Just for added affect though, so she doesn't try and push the conversation again I don't answer the phone. She calls 2 more times and I still just let it ring. Finally she sends me a text message telling me she's sorry and that's when I call her back.

 

"Damn ok I won't bring him up anymore." She says when I get her back on the phone.

 

The rest of the conversation was just random stuff. I looked at the clock in my room and realized I needed to head downstairs so we could get to the venue. I walked out of my room and ran smack dead into Elsiha.

 

"Hey chick. You been hiding out in your room all day?" She asks me.

 

"Yea." I smile.

 

"Is everything ok?" She asks me with concern in her voice.

 

I take a deep breath before I answer her question. The truth is I don't really know how I feel.  It seems like Justin and I have been walking on eggshells around each other lately and any notion of us dating has defiantly been put on hold.

 

"I don't know what everything is?" I laugh a little.

 

Lish rolls her eyes at me and we walk toward the elevator. "You know what I mean, you goof!" She nudges me.

 

"I guess. I just feel all weird every time I'm around Justin now. I feel like we're right back to when Cam was here and we weren't talking. I don't even go in his dressing room before the shows anymore. It's just so uncomfortable when we are in each others presences." I sigh

 

"Well if it makes you feel any better Justin really misses you." She says.

 

"No that doesn't make me feel better, but I miss him too and further more I don't even know where to begin to fix things with us." I say as we are riding down in the elevator.

 

Elisha starts to rub my back a little. "I'm sure that things will work out fine." She says as the doors open.

 

We walk to the bus that is waiting to take us to the venue. Once I get on Trace informs me that Justin is in the back and he wants to talk to me. I make my way to the back where Justin's bedroom on the bus is and I notice him writing in a book. I make my presence known and he looks up from his book and smiles a little.

 

"Hey." He says

 

"Hey"

 

He closes his book and pats the space next to him. I slowly make my way over to him and take a seat in the spot he asks. Neither of us says anything at first. He's looking around and I'm looking at my hands. Finally we both speak at the same time and when we realize it we both start to laugh.

 

"You first." Justin says

 

"What's going on with us?" I ask looking a bit confused.

 

Justin sighs and looks up at me. "I really wish I knew. We were doing well and then it seems like Cam came in and everything just changed between us. Do you feel threatened by her or something?" He asks

 

‘I'm not threatened by her. I guess I just wonder if you're actually over her. I mean there was a lot of.... I guess sexual tension between us before I was even introduced to her. Further more you know we flirted like crazy when we started to get to know each other. I'm not saying that your intentions were to start a relationship with me, I'm just saying that I think things are awkward because maybe we both feel guilty for the way Cam is reacting." I say

 

We're quiet and it's then that I realize that's what's been eating away at me all this time. I feel guilty for Cam and Justin's break up. I mean not that I actually went in and did anything intentionally. It's just that I'm a big reason why they broke up and I feel bad about that because I know that even with the insecurities she had she loved Justin very much.

 

"I didn't love her the way she loved me." Justin says after a long moment of silence.

 

"What?" I ask looking at him as if he has spoken another langue.

 

"I didn't love her the way she loved me. I guess I do feel kinda bad but not for the reasons you think." He admits.

 

"Well what is it that you're feeling bad about?" I ask

 

Just as Justin is about to answer me the bus comes to a stop. We were so wrapped up in talking that we didn't realize we had made it to the venue already. 

 

"Yo J we gotta get inside we're a little late and you still have a meet and greet to do plus sound check." Trace shouts from the front.

 

"You better get going." I say.

 

"I wanna finish this." He says

 

"I know. We'll finish it later. Maybe after the show we can talk." I say getting up and walking to the front.

 

I knew that he was going to try and have this conversation with me before he went on stage if he could mange it. However I didn't know that I really wanted that to happen. I'm not sure why but I just had this feeling it was going to be one of those conversations that you really don't want interrupted so you don't want to have anything to do when you have it. So I made myself very unavailable to Mr. Timberlake.

 

I went back to the hotel before the show was even over. I told Elisha about what happened on the bus. I let her know that I needed sometime alone before I really sat down and finished this serious ass conversation with Justin. While I was getting comfortable my cell rang. I was very hesitant about getting it because I thought it might be Justin. I knew he would be a little disappointed by the fact that I left before the show was even over. To my slight relief I found that it was Toni.

 

I laughed before I picked up the phone. "What's up?" I answer

 

"I know your mom didn't teach you to answer the phone like that." She says.

 

"Well I knew it was you so you feel you still need to get a hello?" I ask

 

"Yup cause I'm special." She says

 

I roll my eyes. "Yeah whatever Toni. Like I said what's up?"

 

"How was work?" She laughs.

 

I roll my eyes again. "I hope you're not going to do a repeat of earlier and get hung up on." I say.

 

"No. I'm serious. I was wondering how everything went. You rushed me off the phone I thought you were late." She said.

 

"Nah everything was cool." I say lying down on the bed.

 

"I just wanted to check on you. I'm not sure why. I mean I talked to you earlier." She says sarcastically.

 

"You just love to hear my voice that's why you called again." I laugh.

 

"Yeah whatever. I don't like you enough for that." She laughs

 

"That's funny cause not to long ago you were asking me for a second chance." I challenge.

 

"Oh way to kick me in the balls!" Toni laughs

 

"Hmm you wearing some tonight?" I say

 

"You know what? I'm getting off the phone with you." She says

 

"You can't take the heat now?" I ask.

 

"Oh I can take it. I'm still getting ready to go, D and I are going out tonight." She says

 

"Nothing good can come of that." I reply

 

"What's that suppose to mean?" Toni asks

 

"You and D are trouble when you get together." I say honestly.

 

"I think I'm offended by that statement." Toni says

 

"You shouldn't be. Just make sure you all don't pick up any psycho chicks." I say

 

Toni laughs. "I'll make sure of that." She says before we get off the phone.

 

I turn over and plug up my phone and then lay back down and try to relax. Although I highly doubt that it will happen. All I can think about is talking to Justin. I don't know what it is exactly that I'm so worried about. I guess I won't find out until he actually gets here and we talk.

 

Chapter 24 by Jbear
 

I didn't even realize I had dozed off until I heard a loud knock at the door. I looked over at the clock and realized it was 2 in the morning. I let whoever's at the door know that I'm coming. I sluggishly get out of bed and make my way to the door.

 

"Who is it?" I ask

 

"It's me." I hear a voice say.

Even in my sleep I know that voice. I sleepily open the door to let him in. "I'm sorry it's so late. Did I wake you?" Justin asks

 

"Yea, but it's fine." I say closing the door. "I actually thought that you would be here a lot sooner than this. I didn't even realize that I had fallen asleep." I say walking back to my bed. I hear Justin following me.

 

"Are you angry with me because I didn't come earlier?" He asks.

 

"No I'm not. Is there any reason why I should be?" I ask taking a seat. 

 

Justin takes a seat in a chair opposite the bed. "No I don't think you should be." He says rubbing his face. "Why did you leave the show early?" He asks

 

I sigh. "Because I needed sometime alone before we finished this conversation. I'm sorry if I upset you or anything." I say honestly.

 

"I'm not upset. I was just surprised that you left that's all. I wasn't sure if you wanted to even finish this conversation tonight because you left. I wasn't going to come down here at all, but I felt like I wouldn't be able to rest until I talked to you." He says.

 

I shake my head slowly. "So what is it exactly that you do feel bad about?" I ask going right back into things.

 

"I just want to say that I really do care about you, so don't think any differently on that please." He says in a pledging voice.

 

"Ok" I say slowly

 

"I felt bad because I was too much of a coward to break things off with Cameron sooner. Before you even came into the picture I knew that I should end things with her. I saw her caring way more than I did and I didn't want to hurt her even though I knew that the longer I stayed with her the worse things would get. Then I met you and I wasn't expecting to feel things for you, but I did and I basically used the friendship that we developed as a scape goat." He says

 

When I don't say anything he continues talking.

 

"Tink I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for the way I treated you when she was around. I'm sorry for the way she disrespected you. Hell even the way I disrespected you. I never meant for anything like this to happen. I don't regret having feelings for you but I regret the way it played out and the fact that you may have been hurt." He says

 

I'm still quiet. I don't even know what to say to that. I mean should I be upset about it? I guess in some ways I should be but I don't think I'm upset. I see that Justin is getting ready to open his mouth again to say something so I hold up my hand as a way to shh him.

 

"I'm glad you were honest about this. A part of me feels like I should be angry, but I'm not. I'm not sure I know how I feel exactly." I say still lost in the moment.

 

"Maybe I should go." Justin says getting up and heading to the door.

 

"Is that what you really want to do?" I ask

 

He turns and looks at me. He sighs before he says a word. "I want to be here with you." Is all he says.

 

"So stay."

 

 

 

Justin lays there just watching Angelina sleep. It was 5:30 in the morning and he still hadn't been to sleep. He just didn't feel at peace with himself. Even though he had said everything that he wanted to say to Angelina something still didn't feel right. He thought maybe it was the fact that even though she wasn't angry with him he still wanted her forgiveness.

 

Luckily for him there was no show today or anything work related to do so perhaps somewhere in the course of the day he would be able to get the sleep he was missing now. Justin wasn't sure why but he just needed to talk to someone. He wasn't dare about to wake Angelina up. They talked for 2 hours before she finally fell back to sleep and he didn't really wanna bother Trace because that would involve bothering Elisha and he didn't want to do that either so he took his cell phone out of his pocket and walked to the balcony to call his mom. After 4 rings she answered the phone.

 

"Is everything ok baby?" Lynn asked in a concerned tone.

 

Justin sighed. "Ma I feel like I made a really big mistake."

 

"What happened?" She asked now fully awake.

 

"I told Angelina that I kinda used her as a way to break up with Cameron. That's not to say that I didn't or don't like her it's just that I knew things weren't going well with us and instead of breaking it off I kept things up with her. Then Angelina came into the picture and she was just so wonderful and fun and I just shared this connection with her."

 

Lynn sighed on the other line. "Have you told Angelina this?" She asked.

 

"Yeah I did."

 

"And what did she say." Lynn asked

 

"Surprisingly not much. She wasn't mad at me or at least she told me she wasn't. After I told her we mostly talked about how I was feeling and basically it was all about me. Mom I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose her. I mean I know that she won't just up and leave until her job is done, but I don't think I would be able to take it if I ruined a really great friendship and the possibility to be with her."

 

Lynn was quiet for a moment before she spoke again. "Well Justin you shouldn't think the worst just yet. She hasn't said anything about it yet. Maybe she just needs a little time to sort out her feelings. However you can't blame her if she doesn't want to continue to be friends with you anymore because no one likes to be used or even feel used." Lynn replies.

 

"I guess that's my own fault and I would have to live with it, but I wouldn't want to." Justin says

 

"I know baby, but this is one of those things that no matter what happens you do have to deal with the consequences wither it be good or bad. But give her sometime I'm sure she'll talk to you."

 

"Thanks for listening mom. I'm sorry if I woke you up." Justin says

 

"It's fine you know you can always call me no matter what time." Lynn says with a smile on her face.

 

"I'll talk to you later ma. Love you."

 

"Love you too Justin, and try and get some rest." Lynn laughs before hanging up.

 

Justin looked at his phone and smiled. Leave it to his mother to always know when something is going on with him. He put his phone back in his pocket and continued to stand on the balcony just watching the sunrise. His mother was right there was really nothing he could do other than wait for Angelina to talk to him and he couldn't force her to talk no matter how bad he was feeling.

 

 

I'm awaken to the feel of a nice breeze across my face. Or at least I think I'm awake. I don't remember having the air on or a window open. Finally I mange to open my eyes and I notice that the space next to me is empty. I remember falling asleep with someone. I know this fucker didn't spill his guts and then run cuz he doesn't want to deal with the aftermath of what he did.

 

I look around the room and I notice that Justin's shoes are still near the chair, which means he couldn't have gone far because he's not going to leave his shoes. I then notice that the balcony door is open so I figure maybe he's out there. I get up and head to the bathroom to use it and wash my face. When I'm done I see that he is still out there so I head to the doors. I stand there for a moment noticing how lost in thought Justin seems.

 

"Penny for your thoughts." I say quietly

 

He turns around to look at me and smiles slightly. "You know dollars could make you richer right now." He laughs

 

I walk over to him and lay my head on his shoulder while we look out at the city. "I thought you ran out on me." I say

 

I can feel his head turn. "I couldn't do that, but I didn't want to wake you so I just came out here for a while. Try to clear my head some." He says

 

"I thought you got everything you were thinking about out last night while we were talking." I ask lifting my head up to look at him.

 

"I did tell you everything I was thinking about. That doesn't mean that I'm not still worried about what you're thinking." He turns and looks me in the eyes. "I'm scared that even though you say I didn't make you angry there is a chance that I hurt you and that hurt could lead to us not being able to start a relationship if you choose or worse we wouldn't be friends anymore." He says sounding really scared.

 

I sigh. "Look Justin I'm really not upset and we're still friends. Yeah I think you handled the situation wrong because you knew you were feeling a certain way and you were too much of a chicken to get out of it on your own. You took the easy way out to some extent because I'm not going to say it was completely easy to break up with her, but you used me as an excuse and that's not cool."

 

Justin cuts me off before I can say anything else. "I know what I did and I'm so sorry..."

 

I stand on my tippy toes and place a soft gentle kiss on his lips to shut him up. When I pull back I can tell he doesn't know what to say or do so I use this to my advantage.

 

"I know you're sorry. I know you feel bad about what happened. I forgive you ok. We're fine. I just didn't know what to say to you when you told me all this last night." I say

 

I hear him take a huge breath. "We're really cool?" He asks afraid that this is some joke or something.

 

I laugh. "Yes Randy we're fine. I don't go around kissing people I have beef with." I smile.

 

Justin reaches over and embraces me in a tight hug. "I swear I will never do anything like that again. I am so sorry." He says hugging me tight.

 

"Please stop apologizing." I laugh

 

Justin pulls away from me and looks me in my eyes again. "Hey how about we spend the whole afternoon in the back of the bus just you and me." He suggests.

 

"I'd like that. Are you all packed?" I asked seeing as we're leaving in a few hours.

 

"Yea. You?" Justin asks.

 

"Yup. You wanna go get your stuff out your room and bring it down here? We could have breakfast in here and maybe take a shower together?" I ask.

 

Justin raises an eyebrow. "Are you suggesting something Tink?" He laughs.

 

"Yea I am. I'm suggesting we take a shower together. Nothing more. Nothing hidden." I say and I look at him to let him know that I really mean it.

 

He smiles at me and shakes his head yes before he says anything. "That sounds like a good idea. I'll be right back.

Chapter 25 by Jbear
Author's Notes:

I feel so bad that I haven't updated in a while so to my wonderful readers here is 2 new chapters and I will try to update this more often. School is ending 4 the qtr and work is hella crazy.

 

It's about a 5-hour drive to Boston from where we are now. So this ought to be a fun filled ride. Elisha and Trace are in the front watching a movie while Justin and I are in the back lying down. Justin is rubbing my back while I'm rubbing his stomach. I'm sure that between the rubbing and the vibration of the bus we will both be sleep in no time. I don't really want to sleep but I know that Justin hasn't been sleeping so I don't say anything.  Soon I hear Justin breathing deeply and I know he is sleep. I ease my way out of his grasp and make my way towards the front to watch the rest of the movie with Trace and Elsiha.

 

"I thought you and J were doing some alone time?" Trace asks.

 

"We were but he's tired and I wasn't going to try and keep him up." I reply

 

"So you two are completely cool now?" Trace asks

 

I smile some. "Yeah we're good. So what are you guys watching?" I ask

 

Elisha rolls her eyes. "He's got me watching The Last Samurai for the 10th time." She laughed.

 

"You know you like this movie and anything else with Tom Cruise in it." Trace laughs.

 

"Contrary to popular belief I don't have that huge crush on Tom Cruise like so many other girls have." Elisha says.

 

"Hmm I guess she told you!" I laugh.

 

Trace just rolls his eyes and smirks. "Whatever."

 

We all sit there and finish watching the movie and just before we start another one Justin appears in the front.

 

"Was that supposed to be pay back for this morning?" He smirks taking a seat next to me.

 

I just laugh at him. "No it wasn't. I wasn't sleepy so I just came up here. I know you didn't really get any sleep last night so I didn't want to wake you."

 

"It's cool. I was just joking you know. So what are we watching?" He asks.

 

"We haven't decided. Trace picked the last movie so now it's actually my turn to pick something, but I don't know what I wanna watch and Angi isn't any help." Elisha laughs.

 

I roll my eyes. "Well now it depends on if you want them to stay out here and watch the movie with us." I laugh

 

"Yes that's the whole point!" She says as if it isn't obvious.

 

I look down at the movies we have on the bus with us and finally one catches my eye "Ok lets watch Alien vs. Predator." I say.

 

Trace and Justin perk up because they love that movie. "See I knew there was a reason I keep you around." Elisha laughs

 

By the time the movie is over we are just pulling up to the hotel in Boston. I see a couple of fans outside and I think it's always so funny how the fans are always able to figure out where Justin is staying. He smiles at them and waves as he gets off the bus. Then he leans over to me to whisper in my ear.

 

"You mind getting my room for me so that I can just go straight upstairs when I'm done out here?" He asks me.

 

"Sure no problem." I smile

 

"Cool. I'll come by your room and get the key once I'm done." He says heading in the direction of the fans.

 

"Or I can just stay in your room with you." I smile heading to the doors of the hotel.

 

Justin just looks at me and smiles, then he turns back to walk to his fans. I think it was about 20 minutes before Justin finally made it to the room. I was sitting in the bed flipping channels when he came in. He crawls in the bed and pushes me back so that I'm lying down.

 

"You know I really like it when you share a room with me." Justin says placing a kiss on my cheek.

 

I smile. "I like sharing a room with you too." I say

 

"So what would you like to do this evening?" He asks sitting up on his arm.

 

"How about we get some take out food and we can watch some more movies and talk. We haven't done that in a while." I say.

 

"That sounds good. But right now I'm gonna go shoot some hoops with Trace. I told him we could hang for a while." Justin says

 

"That's fine. Elisha and I can entertain ourselves." I smile.

 

 

Later that night

 

 

"You are a dork Randy." I laugh

 

"Oh so now I'm a dork because I think that was a pretty good cover of the song?" Justin asks before taking a sip of his beer.

 

"No you're a dork cuz you criticize the song like you hate it after you give the complement." I laugh

 

"Oh whatever woman." Justin says while starting to flip channels.

 

While he's flipping channels I spot one of my favorite movies on called Bound.

 

"OH Justin can we watch this?" I ask

 

"What is this?" He asks looking skeptical. It's not some cheesy ass chick flick is it?"

 

"No it's this movie called Bound. It's about this woman who starts having an affair with another woman but she is in a relationship with a mobster basically. Just watch it you'll like it." I say getting into the movie.

 

After the movie is over Justin cuts the TV off. "I'm not going to say it was a bad movie cuz it wasn't. I guess I'll just say that it's interesting." He laughs turning to face me.

 

"Well I like it a lot." I smile

 

"I'm sure you do. All that girl on girl action." He laughs then looks at me. "How do you all even do that?"

 

"Do what?" I ask taking a sip of beer.

 

"How do woman have sex with each other? I mean how in the hell do both of you get off?" He asks

 

"Ok well now I know that someone in this room has never had a threesome before." I laugh.

 

Justin rolls his eyes and pushes me. "I'm sorry Randy. Ok seriously though I know you've seen a porno before." I say

 

"Yea but I always thought it was kinda fake you know?" He says looking a little disgusted.

 

"Ok I'll give you that. But basically it's the same as having sex with a guy. Woman can strap up with a dildo and fuck like a guy and no offense but we can go longer than men." I say.

 

Justin just looks at me. "Ok so you can use a dildo and obviously your dildo doesn't go down, but how can the woman who's strapped up have a orgasm?" He asks

 

The thought of him asking this is reminding me of a little boy asking questions about sex and it's making me laugh.

 

"What's so funny?" Justin asks.

 

"I'm sorry, it's just how you sounded when you asked the question." I compose myself so I can answer the question. "Ok look forget about the laughing. Seriously you would be surprised how easy it is for another girl to come just from making her girl come. I mean you don't necessarily have to use a dildo and strap. Girls use their fingers too. Just like when men hear a woman moaning and screaming it usually motivates them to do more. It's the same with two woman." I explain.

 

Justin sits there pondering for a moment before he says anything. "So have you ever done that?" He asks.

 

I look at him for a second. "Done what exactly?" I ask drinking some more beer.

 

"Have you ever strapped up and used a dildo on a woman?" He asks simply.

 

I should have been prepared for that question but I wasn't and it made me choke on my beer. Justin jumped up and started lifting my arms up so I would stop coughing. Once I calmed down it took me a second before I could say anything.

 

"I know I should have been ready for that, but where the hell did that come from?" I ask

 

"I was just curious. And here's another question, have you ever been with a guy?"

 

I feel my face getting hot so I know I'm turning red. Why the hell did I suggest we watch that movie?

 

"Are you embarrassed to tell me about your past sexual experiences?" Justin smiles.

 

"No. I just wasn't expecting it right now. Yes I've used a strap on a girl before. Yes I've been with a guy before."

 

"So how was it? I mean using the strap." He asks all intrigued to find out.

 

"I think I had a taste of what it was like to be a guy." I laughed.

 

"Ok what about the guy? When did that happen? Was it before you were into women?" He asks in one big breath.

 

I just laugh at him. "Um no I wasn't with a guy before I was into women. I always looked at women. I guess when I was younger because I never saw two women together like that I thought it was wrong to be with one so I went out with a guy. Sex with a guy was all right the 1st time. I mean it was nothing to go crazy about. I haven't had a guy give me a better orgasm than a woman." I finally state.

 

"Just how many guys have you been with?" He asks a little worried.

 

"Just two." I say honestly.

 

"OK so how many women?" He asks.

 

"Three." I answer.

 

"MMM" Was all he said as he got up to get another beer.

 

I follow him into the kitchen area. "Does that bother you Justin? I mean the fact that I've been with 5 people?"

 

Justin opens his beer and then turns to smile at me. "This is just a weird conversation to be having, that's all. I can't be upset about something that happened before you met me."

 

I stare at him for a moment. "You don't look all that convincing." I laugh

 

"Well you know it makes me feel a little pressured to know that no guy has been able to give you that scream worthy orgasm." Justin says

 

I roll my eyes at Justin and turn to head back in the bedroom. "I'm so glad you know that you have your work cut out for you." I yell at Justin.

 

 

It's a comforting feeling when you wake up in someone's arms. However that comfort can be taken away when the person you're laying with has to answer the phone.

 

"Hello?" I hear Justin's sleepy voice say. "Hello?" I hear him again. "Look it's too early to be playing kiddy games on the phone Trace!" I hear him yell

 

Then he gets quiet and the next thing I hear is Oh I'm sorry and Justin is handing me a phone. It's not till I have the phone in my hand and really register what's going on that I understand the reason why who ever was on the phone was so stunned. It was my cell phone Justin answered. I quickly put the phone to my ear.

 

"Hello?" I say trying to sound as awake as possible.

 

"Who was that man that just answered your phone?!"  I hear a female voice on the other end ask and I wince.

 

Of all the mornings, why did my mother have to call me this morning? I mean it's not that I don't want to talk to her it's just that I don't want to have this conversation with her.

 

"Hi mom." Was all I could get out as I pull myself away from Justin and I hear him groan a little.

 

"Hello sweetie. You still haven't answered my question. Who was that man that answered the phone? Oh and by the way who is Trace?" She asks me sounding too sweet for me.

 

"Well um Trace is one of the guys that works with me and the guy that answered the phone was Justin." I say more calmly than I actually feel.

 

"And why was Justin answering your phone?" She asks.

 

"Probably because he thought it was his." I say trying my best to get around this question.

 

"Angelina." Was all my mother said.

 

I figured now would be a good time to change the subject. "Mom you didn't call me to integrate me about men answering my phone. So what's going on?" I ask

 

"I called to see how my daughter is, but I see she is living it up on the road and having her boss answer her phone like she's the one in charge."

 

I stepped out the bedroom to head to the bathroom to finish this conversation with my mother. "Mom please, I don't want to argue with you or anything. I'm sorry." I say trying to save the conversation.

 

"So does Justin answer your phone on a regular bases?" She asks

 

"Mom! Do we really need to talk about Justin right now?" I ask

 

"We don't need to, but I'm just curious about what is going on with you and your boss."

 

I laughed some because Justin technically isn't my boss. "Mom you always yell at me cause I get so engrossed in my work. Now I'm actually trying to have a conversation about other things and you want to bring up work."

 

I hear her sigh on the other end. "Fine. So how long before we see you again?" She asks

 

"In about a week. We'll be there for about 2 nights then we are going to New York for the last 3 shows. I'm going to come back there for a few days and then get ready to go over seas." I say turning on the shower.

 

"Angelina?" My mother calls and I can tell this is going to be serious.

 

"Yea mom?"

 

"I just want you to know that I'm very proud of you. Despite the fact that I complain about you working too much I know that you are just trying to be a successful young woman and you are very much succeeding. So for that I am proud of you." She says

 

I'm stunned on the other end. It's not that I didn't already know that my mother was proud of me. I mean she kinda showed it to me when she was very proud of something I did. Like graduations and when I first got my job, but I've never heard her say the words to me.

 

"Thank you mom." Was all I could say.

 

"Well sweetie I know you have work to do so I won't keep you. I'll talk to you soon."  She says.

 

"Ok. I love you." I say

 

"I love you too." She says before she hangs up.

 

I stand there just looking at my phone for a moment when Justin's knocking on the door brings me out of my daze. I look up to see him peeking in.

 

"Is everything ok?" He asks

 

I smile. "Yea everything is fine. I was just talking to my mom."

 

He steps into the bathroom with me. "I'm sorry if I caused any trouble."  He says.

 

I just laugh. "You hardly caused trouble. I think she was just trying to gage whether or not you and I are doing anything." I say in a knowing voice.

 

Justin raises his eyebrow at me. "Doing anything?" He laughs.

 

"Yeah. I mean with all the tabloids out on what's going on with you and Cam and me being the reason you guys broke up and yada yada ya. She was just curious." I state as I start to step out of my clothes. "You wanna hop in here with me?" I ask gesturing to the shower.

 

"Sure." He says taking off his boxer briefs and stepping in behind me. "So does your mom know you're into women?" Justin asks

 

I laugh. "You think I could be in a relationship for two years and my mom not know about it?" I ask

 

"It's been known to happen." He says

 

"Nah she knew about both girlfriends and she accepted what I wanted. Just so long as I'm happy. Actually she was crazy about Toni until she broke up with me." I say

 

Justin nods in understanding. "I think one of the main reason she is so ok with it is because she still has hope that I can give her a grandchild." I smile

 

"Do you want to have kids? He asks

 

I look at him. "Yea I do. I want at least two kids, preferably a boy and a girl." I smile

 

"Ahh you have that all planed out huh?" He asks

 

I just giggle. "Sure if you want to say that."

 

We finish our shower and go in the bedroom to get dressed. I'm not sure if having a conversation about sex the night before and then talking about kids a little while ago was a great idea. Add on to that the fact that we are both standing here in towels it's just asking for trouble.

 

"Anybody ever tell you that you look sexy with your hair up like that and wearing a towel?" Justin smirks.

 

I turn to face him. "I've been told I look sexy in just a towel but I don't think the hair thing was added on to that." I smile.

 

I feel Justin walk up behind me and place his arms around my waist while I'm looking for something to wear. "I think you would look hot in that." He says pointing to a cute baby blue dress I have.

 

"Are you saying that because I would actually look good in it or because it's your favorite color?" I laugh

 

"What if I said both?" He asks

 

"Then I might consider wearing it." I laugh

 

"I think you would look a lot better with out this towel on." He says reaching to unwrap my towel.

 

He turned me to face him and I'm not sure what made me do it other than want but I reached down and unwrapped Justin's towel. So for the second time in a short period of time Justin and I are naked in front of each other and you could feel the heat and passion in the air. I want him and he wants me and we could very easily just get busy. It was just a matter of if it could happen.

 

 

It seemed like every time Justin and I were in this position something stopped us from going all the way. However taking the chance Justin started kissing my neck and massaging my breast. I don't know what it is about his lips and hands but they just send me into a euphoric daze. A daze I never want to come out of. We make our way over to the bed and I lay down with Justin hovering over me.

 

I don't think that he was trying to rush things but I understood that he wanted to actually do this and he didn't want to be interrupted. He spread my legs and reached in the draw to get a condom. I watched him for a moment and started giggling a little.

 

"What's so funny?" Justin asked smiling at me some.

 

"You in a hurry?" I ask looking down at him.

 

He looks down at himself and realizes just how much he is rushing. "I'm sorry I just want you so bad and...." He trails off.

 

"You don't want us interrupted." I finish.

 

"Yea." He says. "If you want me to slow down I can." He says

 

I look at Justin intently for a moment then pull him down to me to kiss him. I took the condom from him and put it on my self and proceeded to open my legs a little wider for Justin. I don't think I was really prepared for Justin to enter me, but when he did I was at a loss for words. My eyes were wide and I felt myself grab on to Justin a little tighter.

 

"Are you ok Tink?" He asks me

 

I couldn't do anything but shake my head. "If you need me to stop I will, just tell me ok."

 

I finally managed to find my voice. "I'm fine." I said.

 

"You sure you don't want me to stop?" He asks

 

"No please don't stop." I hear myself saying. It was like I really just couldn't bare the thought of Justin not being inside of me.

 

For a moment I can't believe Justin and I are having sex. It seems so surreal. It also seems like now that we are actually having sex Justin relaxed some and didn't rush so much. I think the reason he didn't completely relax was because we had had the conversation about how no guy had ever given me a scream worthy orgasm.

 

Unfortunately for the both of us that wouldn't be happening right now, because not even 5 minutes after we had started there was a knock at the door. Justin stopped and looked at me and I started right back in his eyes.

 

"You have to be fucking kidding me!" I said.

 

Justin went to start moving again but the knock got louder. Justin somewhat collapses on top of me.

 

"Justin hurry up and answer the door man. We got some stuff we need to go over before your interviews later." Came Traces voice.

 

Justin lifted his head up some to look at me. "I hate to say this, but are we not suppose to have sex?" He asks in a half joking manner.

 

"Trust me I'm starting to feel like we have some bad omen on us. Which yea is pissing me off some." I say

 

Justin slowly made his way out of me and off the bed. We both kinda sighed while he went to grab a pair of shorts and left to answer the door. I laid there just staring at the ceiling. Seriously are we facing some type of omen because every time we get to that point something happens. I begrudgingly got up and went to clean up some and get dressed. Some day this is going to be.

 

Chapter 26 by Jbear
 

Justin opened the door a little annoyed. "Dude you're not even dressed yet!" Trace says walking into the suite.

 

Justin didn't say anything he just closed the door and watched Trace as he started rambling about what they were suppose to be doing that day. He couldn't say that he was pissed at Trace but rather the situation. Trace noticed that Justin wasn't paying any attention to what he was saying.

 

"J are you even listening to me?"

 

Justin looked up and was about to answer when Angelina walked out of the bedroom. She looked over at Justin and then Trace.

 

"Hey Trace. I'm not interrupting anything important am I?" She asks

 

"Hey Angi. You weren't interrupting anything except me trying to find out what's wrong with Justin." Trace laughed.

 

"Oh." Was all she said at first. "Listen I'm going to go over to the music store and look for this cd my friend was telling me about. I should be back in a few." She says walking to the door.

 

"Hey Trace I'll be right back" Justin says following Angelina out the door. "Tink wait."

 

Angelina turned around to face Justin. "Are you ok?" Justin asked.

 

"We were just in the beginning stage of having sex and we had to stop. How do you thinking I'm doing?" She says a little snippy.

 

Justin sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't ask for Trace to come right now."

 

Now Angelina sighed. "No I'm sorry for getting snippy with you. You're suffering just as much as I am. Probably worse." She laughs pointing at his shorts.

 

Justin smiled at her then reached for her. "I think we should try this at night when everybody is sleeping." Justin says

 

"That might be a good idea, but in the mean time you have Trace waiting for you and I need to get away from you before I rape you right here in the hallway." She says

 

Justin smirks. "I don't know that it would be rape. I mean you already know that I want it." He laughs.

 

Angelina rolled her eyes. "Yea don't I know it. Look I'm outta here, I'll see you later on ok." She says kissing Justin goodbye.

 

It wasn't something she did, but Justin liked how it felt and before she had a chance to pull away he pulled her closer to him and deepened the kiss. He heard her moan a little and it drove him crazy. He felt her starting to relax in his embrace and he knew that if he didn't let her go soon that they would definitely be in trouble for doing things in the hallway they shouldn't be.

 

"Damn why did you have to go and kiss me." Justin joked.

 

"I wasn't expecting you to do that!" Angelina said stepping back some.

 

"Ok, Ok I'm going to let you go." Justin says walking back to the room

 

Trace looked up when he saw Justin walk in. "Is everything ok man?" Trace asked a little worried.

 

Justin sighed. "You kinda interrupted a moment between us." He says.

 

"I'm sorry. Why didn't you just tell me we could talk about it while we were on the bus. I mean we don't have a lot to go over." Trace says.

 

Justin laughed a little. "It's kinda hard to go back to having sex once you're interrupted."

 

Trace's eyes got wide and he looks over at Justin. "Did you just say what I think you just said?" Trace asks in shock.

 

Justin just laughed. "You heard what I said. Don't try and act like you didn't" Justin says heading into the bedroom and Trace following behind.

 

"You were actually having sex with Angelina?" Trace asks

 

"Dude what part of that statement are you having a hard time grasping?" Justin laughed getting his clothes out.

 

"Why the hell didn't you just ignore me when I came to the door?"

 

"What would that have done? You would have called and then when I didn't answer the phone you would have called Tink. Then when she didn't answer you would have called Tiny or Mike and have them banging on the door or breaking it down to find out where the hell I was." Justin said.

 

"Ok you have a point. I'm sorry man." Was all Trace said.

 

"Don't worry about it. There isn't anything you can do about it now." Justin said going into the bathroom.

 

"So are you guys together now?" Trace yells

 

"No."

 

"So you were just gonna have sex with her? No commitment or anything?" Trace asks surprised.

 

Justin opened the bathroom door and stepped out into the room. "Trace all I know is I want her. I know I'm not one to go having casual sex, but I can't explain to you just how bad I want her. Yes I do want a relationship with her, but I also know she is not gonna go for that so soon after my break up with Cam."

 

Trace just smiled. "I'm not mad or anything. Just surprised at you, that's all."

 

"Well you know there's always that thing you said you wouldn't do, but you end up doing it." Justin laughs.

 

 

How come when you're so close to doing certain things something usually happens to stop you? I don't really think it's some bad omen thing but rather bad timing. Seriously I think we pick some of the worst times to have sex. Perhaps it would be in our best interest to just wait until a night there is no show and tell Trace and Lisha we want to be alone and just go from there. Some where in the middle of my thought process my phone rings.

 

"Hello" I finally answer

 

"Hey it's Derek. I have some questions for you missy!"

 

I roll my eyes. "What questions do you have for me?" I ask

 

"What's this I hear about you talking to Toni again?" He asks

 

I pull my phone away from my ear and look at it. I take a deep breath and return it to my ear. "How in the hell did you know Toni and I started talking again?"

 

"I talked to Monica who has talked to Toni! So why are you even giving that girl the time of day?" Derek asks.

 

"Oh please don't start this with me." I whine.

 

" I would rather see you with Justin than running back to Toni." He yells

 

"Who said I was going back to Toni?" I ask in defense.

 

"Oh she told Monica that you two were trying to work things out." Derek informs me.

 

I make a mental note to call Toni and ream her out for not keeping her big mouth closed. I sigh before I go into anything else with Derek.

 

"Look, I'm not going to lie yes I'm talking to Toni again. Maybe we may get back together or may not, but I'm not about to base my life around it. I am seeing someone else so no I'm not just waiting to see where things are going with Toni and I."

 

"Wait you're dating someone else? When the hell did you become ms player player?" Derek laughs.

 

"I'm not being a player. A. They both know about each other and B. they understand." I say.

 

"Wait you got both of them to agree to this? Can you please tell me your secret?" He laughs.

 

"Shut up Derek!" I say laughing right along with him

 

"So who is the lucky person? Wait are all those stories about you and Justin true?" He asks.

 

I sigh because I'm not sure if I really want to get into this with him.

 

"Angelina Turner! You better quit playing with me! Are you getting busy with the pop star?" He asks

 

"No I'm not getting busy with the pop star. (Which is true) We may be dating." I mumble.

 

"Damn girl how did you pull that one?" He asks amazed

 

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I laugh slightly

 

"I didn't mean it like you couldn't get somebody like Justin Timberlake. Hell you're fine as fuck, but I mean he was with Cam and I'm not saying Cameron Diaz looks better than you it's just that they seemed so inseparable."

 

"Well you know what they say, looks can be deceiving." I say

 

"So he knows that you're talking to Toni and he still wants to win you over?"

 

"Is that one of those questions based on the theory that women are better in bed when it comes to other women?" I laugh

 

"I just mean that you were so in love with Toni." He says

 

I switch the phone to my other ear. "WAS being the key word there. Now I don't know how I feel about her. And believe you me Justin is defiantly make Toni's work hard." I say.

 

"Ah he's winning you over huh?"

 

I roll my eyes. "I like him a lot ok. Lets not make a big deal about this." I say feeling myself start to blush.

 

"So does he want to be with you?" Derek asks me.

 

"Yea I believe so."

 

"So why not get with him and tell Toni to fuck off?" He asks

 

"It's not that simple Derek." I say

 

"The hell it ain't that simple. Toni sure as hell made it that simple when she told you she wanted to see other people." He says.

 

I sigh again. See this is the reason why I didn't even want to have this conversation with him or anybody else for that matter. Justin doesn't know all the details of my break up with Toni so he isn't going to go there with me but all my friends and my mom and sister are going to rip me to shreds for even talking to her. I spot the black Navigator truck that we travel in when Justin is going to do interviews or we're going out. I make my way over there because I know I'm suppose to be going with them.

 

"Derek let me call you later. I have to go." I say

 

"Oh hell no. You are not getting out of this conversation that easy." I hear him say.

 

"I have to go work now!" I say

 

"Fine but I'm calling you later and you are going to talking more about this with me." He says and then hangs up.

 

I just look at the phone and sigh.

 

"Are you ok?" Elisha asks me as soon as she spots me.

 

"I'm fine. Are the guys down here yet?" I ask

 

"Nope Tiny went to go get them. Justin said you went to the record store so I was just out here waiting for you. Are you sure everything is fine?" She asks again.

 

I sigh again for what must be the 50th time. "I'm a little something but I couldn't tell you what at the moment." I laugh

 

"Ok get in the truck so we can talk before the guys come down." She says hoping in the truck.

 

I follow behind her and close the door. I see that no one is upfront so I start talking.

 

"Trace interrupted Justin and I just as we started having sex and I think I'm just a little pissed and irritated." I babble.

 

Elisha just looks at me in complete shock. "You and Justin what? Did you just say that you guys were having sex?" She asks.

 

I can feel my face turning red. "Yea that is what I said. Lish I'm just so sexually frustrated and I wouldn't even be this way if there wasn't so much sexual tension between Justin and I. Further more it didn't help that we were actually in the act." I sigh.

 

"So are you guys a together now?" Elisha asks.

 

"No. Which is even stranger because nether one of us is the type of person to just have causal sex."

 

"Angi what do you want to happen between you guys?" She asks.

 

I turn to face Elisha. "Lish I really like him. More than I've liked anyone in a long time. I'm just scared of what could happen if I take that big step with him." I say

 

"Are you scared of being with a guy again, the fact that you may still have feelings for Toni or is it the whole Cameron thing?" She asks

 

I take a deep breath before I answer. "I think it's more of the last two. It's not like I'm uncomfortable about being with a guy. I mean hello I was in the process of having sex with him." I laugh.

 

"Well hun the only thing I can tell you is that you need to talk to Justin about how you feel. It could really help." She says

 

I see Trace and Justin coming to the car. "Hey why don't we finish this when we get to the radio station?" I suggest.

 

"Yea that's a good idea." Elisha says getting comfortable.

 

Justin and Trace jump in the truck laughing and talking. "Well isn't this nice. The ladies are already in the truck waiting on us." Trace smiles

 

Justin comes to sit next to me then leans down some to whisper something in my ear. "Hey you doing a little better" He asks

 

I look at him and smile. "Yea I'm a little better. I think when we get back we should really talk." I say

Chapter 27 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
I'm horriable I know. School has been crazy and so has work and I've been sick. But here is a new chapter for you guys hope you like it. If anyone is still reading.

We finally made it to Jersey and I’m just bursting at the seams with excitement. I’m not even sure why. I mean yeah I’m excited to see my family but still I’m just overly happy. Justin and I still haven’t done anything. It seems like anytime we could we’re just too tired to, but I have found that Trace and Elisha have left us alone a lot more lately.

 

“Are you sure your mom won’t mind us coming for dinner?” Justin asks as I’m finishing up some paper work.

 

“For the 100th time no she won’t have a problem with it. Besides she wants to meet the people I spend such a great deal of time with lately.”

 

“I think she just wants to integrate me for answering your phone that morning.” Justin smiles.

 

I roll my eyes at him. “Yea whatever Randy. Look will you just chill out. Everything is going to be fine, trust me. What you need to worry about is my sister Renee.” I laugh.

 

“I think you need to be more worried about her than I do. She might be trying to push all up on your man.” He laughed.

 

I looked at him and just laughed. “First off my sister would hardly ever push up on anyone I’m with. Second you are not my man.” I say heading to the front of the bus.

 

Justin quickly followed me. “Yea I wanted to talk to you about that. I was just thinking that we have been getting closer lately, and I’m not trying to rush you or anything I was just thinking maybe we could take that step and be more than friends. I don’t know where things stand with you and Toni, but Tink I really like you and I want to be with you more than you know.”

 

I’m not even sure how I should handle this. I mean yeah I like Justin a lot and I’m not even gonna lie I kinda want to be his girlfriend, but I still can’t deny that I have some type of feeling for Toni. Some of my friends that know Toni and I are talking again think I’m insane for even letting her back into my life. I guess I think it’s kind of cruel not to give her a second chance. I mean she didn’t cheat on me on the contrary she broke up with me before anything like that even happen which you have to respect.

 

I guess Justin noticed my dazed expression because his voice broke me out of my thoughts. “Look Tink I’m not asking for an answer now. I figured you would need some time to think about all this. I just wanted you to know how I felt.” He says as the bus comes to a stop in front of the hotel.

 

“You know James would have dropped you off at your house instead of bringing you all the way here.” Justin says while we’re in the elevator.

 

I look over at him and smile. “I think I need a moment before I see my sister and besides that nobody is at home now. I like the effect of them seeing me when I step out the car.” I laugh.

 

Just as we step off the elevator my cell phone rings and I can’t do anything but laugh because one of my very best friends Mia is on the phone.

 

“Ok chick I know you’re suppose to be getting in today so where are you?” She asks

 

“No hello? No how are you? Did you have a safe trip? What kinda of friend are you?” I laugh as Justin and I walk into his room.

 

She gives me a exasperated sigh like she’s tired of me stalling and then she laughs. “Ok you’re right I am a bad friend. So you wanna tell me where you are now?” She laughs even harder.

 

“Mia, remind me to fuck you up when I see you.” I laugh into the phone.

 

“Why would I remind you of such a thing?” She asks

 

Just as I’m about to say something Justin comes back into the front area of the suite. “Hey Tink, I accidentally brought one of your bags upstairs with me. Did you want me to just leave it here or what?”

 

“You can leave it here. I might actually stay here one night. I’m not sure yet.” I smile “Besides after Mia gets through with me I may need to come here instead of going home.” I laugh talking to both Justin and Mia.

 

“Should I be offended by that statement?” Mia asks

 

“That depends. I mean if you’re offended by the fact that you always try and get me drunk off my ass then yes you should be. However I don’t think Justin would object to you getting me that toasted. It gives him full rein to try and take advantage of me.” I laugh.

 

Justin gives me this playful hurt look. “I resent the fact that you are telling your friend that I would do such a thing!” He says.

 

I get up and walk over to him. I drape one arm around his neck while I still hold the phone with the other. “Oh chill Randy. She knows I’m just playing.” I smile

 

“You call him Randy?” Mia asks

 

“Yes I do. Now to actually answer the very first question you asked me. I’m in town already.”

 

“Aww shit it’s time to party then. Where are you so we can start getting our party on?” She says.

 

“Mia chill out. I still need to go home and see mom and Renee. Besides I think they both are going to want me to stay the night.” I say

 

“Damn it Angi! I’ve so been waiting on you to get home so we could hit the clubs and now you’re here and I still have to wait.” She pouts.

 

“I told you that you should just wait till we go to New York for the last show. Derek is flying in and we could all just party there. You’re the one that was so hell bent on trying to go out as soon as I got home. You should know better than that anyway.” I say

 

Mia sighs again before she says anything else. “You’re right I should have just waited. Anyway can I at least come over for dinner?” She asks

 

“I don’t think mom would have a problem with that. Let me hit you back in a little while after I talk to her.” I say

 

We say our goodbyes and I head into the bedroom where Justin is. “You ok?” I ask seeing him sitting on the bed.

 

He looks up and smiles at me. “Yea I’m good. You’re off the phone?”

 

I laughed a little because it was very plan to see that I was off the phone. Before I said anything else I took a long look at Justin. “What are you thinking about?” I asked.

 

His eyes were focused on his hands. He seemed a little fidgety. “I don’t know I guess I was just thinking about meeting your friends and family.” He shrugged.

 

I climbed over next to him and put my arms around his neck. “Don’t tell me that the confident and cocky Justin Timberlake is nervous about meeting my people.” I laugh

 

Justin just looks at me and wiggles his way out of my embrace. The smile on my face dropped and I felt bad because it seemed like I was making fun of him at a bad time. I watch him walk over to the window of the hotel and look out at the city.

 

“I have no clue what’s going on with us Tink. I mean yeah we’re good friends but is that it? You’ve got me thinking about doing things that I would never do.” He looks over at me and I can feel the confused and hurt look on my face but I don’t want Justin to see it. However I think I’m too late because Justin is walking back toward me.

“God Tink I don’t want you to think of that in a bad way. I… I…. I just…..” As he is trying to get out what ever it is on his mind my cell rings again. I see that it’s my sister calling. “Justin I’m sorry it’s Renee I have to answer this.” Justin sighed and nods his head in understanding. 

 
Chapter 28 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
I feel like because I have abandon you guys for so long you stopped leaving me feedback and reading altogether. I'm sorry guys. Well for those who are still reading here is another update. Feel free to tell me what you think. :-)

Justin decided to go down to Trace’s room while Angelina was on the phone. Once he got there he began to question if he really wanted to talk to Trace about this or just figure it out on his own. Before he could make up his mind the door to the room swung open and Elisha jumped from the surprise.

 

“Justin you scared me!” Elisha said as she stepped to the side so Justin could come in. Looking at his face she could tell that something was wrong. “J are you ok?” She asked in concern.

 

Justin looked up at her and tried to smile it off but knowing in his mind that he was failing miserably. “I just have something’s on my mind. Is Trace around?” He asked.

 

“Yea he’s in the bedroom. Trace. Justin’s here.” She smiles at Justin and then turns to leave. Just as the door shuts Trace appears in the room.

 

“Hey what’s up man?” He asks taking a set on one of the sofa’s Justin moves more into the room and takes a seat across from Trace. Trace looks over Justin’s features and knows something is on his friends mind. “Ok man what’s eating away at you?” Trace asks

 

Justin takes a deep breath before saying anything. “Have you ever felt like you wanted to tell someone something but you didn’t know where to begin?” Justin asks.

 

Trace looks at him strangely for a moment. “Elaborate on that a little will you?”

 

“Like before you told Elisha you loved her for the first time. Where you sitting around pondering how you were going to say it?” Justin asked.

 

All of a sudden Trace smiled. “Oh wow you love her.” Trace laughs. Justin looks up at Trace in surprise. “And that look right there just really confirms it. You’re in love with Angelina.” Trace says

 

“Dude how the fuck do you mange to figure these things out so easily?” Justin smiles.

 

“Cuz this is how you usually act when you first start having those deep feelings. You haven’t said a word to her about it yet though have you?”

 

“Nope. We’re still on the whole will you be with me thing and I really don’t know how to approach the situation considering she’s really excited about being home and seeing her friends and what not.”

 

“Speaking of seeing her family what time are we suppose to be over there for dinner?”

 

“I’m not sure. She’s on the phone with her sister now so maybe by the time I get back to the room I will have some idea. I know she can tell something is on my mind but I’m really afraid to talk to her about it because I think if I tell her this it may scare her off.” Justin admits.

 

“If you keep things bottled up to long then you know your going to explode. Maybe it would be best for the both of you if you just let everything out later on. I mean she’s staying at her mom’s house for the time that we’re here right?”

 

“I believe so. She said she might stay here one night she’s still not sure.” Justin answers

 

“Well I would think that tonight would be the better night to talk to her so she can just go ahead and stay at her moms. Give you guys both some time to think. It’s just a suggestion man.” Trace says heading into the kitchen area. Justin following behind.

 

“You know what’s funny? The fact that we just came out of a slight drama. I don’t want to go back there again.”

 

“J man it doesn’t have to be drama it could turn out to be a very good thing. You never know how she is feeling.” Trace pointed out.

 

“Yea I guess that could be true. More so I hope it’s true.”

   

My sister is so crazy. I finally managed to get off the phone with my sister who is beyond excited to see me (and Justin for that matter). I decide to go look for Justin or maybe it would just be better to call him because he could be anywhere. Just as I am about to call his cell phone mine rings.

 

“So you made it in safe?” I hear the voice ask.

 

“Yea I made it here just fine thank you for asking.”

 

“Damn I still have to wait another few days before I can see you huh?”

 

I laugh at that. “Well Toni if you’re in such a hurry to see me I guess I could find a way to see you sooner than that.”

 

“Really? You would do that for me?” I hear her ask.

 

I pause for a moment before I answer the question. Am I really flirting with her? “Yea I’m sure I can make that happen. What are you doing right now?”

 

“I’m sitting in my office finishing up some paper work. Why?”

 

“I was thinking about coming over that way to maybe grace you with my presence.” I smile.

 

“Hmm that would be a nice afternoon treat. Maybe if I’m lucky I can spend more than I few moments with you.”

 

I laugh a little more. “While I’m sure you would love that I can’t say that you will get that wish. My mom has planned a dinner for me and you know she would kill me if I missed it further more she would kill you if you showed up.”

 

Toni laughed. “Yea I am trying to see my next birthday. So I think I’ll keep my very far distance.”

 

“Ok well give me half an hour and I should be there ok?” I ask

 

“Yea sure that’s fine. I can’t wait to see you.” Toni says.

 

I can feel myself blush and it takes me right back to the days when we were together. When I would get off work early and rush to her job to see her or visa versa. We hang up the phone and I make my way back into the bedroom. As I’m sitting on the bed thinking I realize I was suppose to be calling Justin to find out where he is. But instead I think it would be better to just leave him a note and call him later to let him know about the dinner and everything. It’s pretty obvious something is on his mind right now and maybe he wants to be alone. So I leave him the note and head out the door.

 

Chapter 29 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
So I'm sure I will be so loved after this chapter but hey good writers make you mad. LOL Hope you guys enjoy and please leave feedback.

As I’m driving to my mother’s house my phone starts playing “Why You Wanna” by T.I and I know its Justin. That’s what I get for letting him play with my phone. I sigh before I answer the phone.

 

“Hello?” I say

 

“Hey Tink where are you?” He asks.

 

“Um I’m on the freeway to my mom’s house. Did you get my note?” I ask

 

“Yea I did and your message that’s why I was calling you. Are you ok Tink? You sound like you’ve been crying.”

 

I take a deep silent breath. “Yea J I’m fine. What was it that you wanted exactly?” I ask.

 

“Well I was just trying to find out if you were coming back here but I guess you’re not.” He says in a somewhat disappointed tone.

 

“I’m sorry I wasn’t sure how long I was going to be and I didn’t want anyone to be late so just give the driver the address and you’ll be fine. I’m sure I’ll get there before you guys so you won’t have to worry that I’m leaving you guys out there like that.”

 

“Ok well then I guess I’ll see you when we get there.” Justin says still sounding a little unsure and hurt.

 

“Yea you will.” I say getting ready to hang up.

 

“Hey Tink before you go I just want to make sure you’re really ok.”

 

I feel myself start to get frustrated but I don’t know why. I take another silent breath before I answer. “Of course I’m fine. Why do you keep asking me that J?”

 

“Do you realize that’s the second time you’ve called me J while we’ve been on the phone?” He asks. “You never call me J. What’s going on Tink?”

 

I silently cruse myself. This is how people get caught cheating. And that’s exactly how I feel right now. Like I’ve cheated on Justin. I feel the tears rolling down my face. I’m trying not to give myself away and let Justin know that yes I actually am crying. I try to compose myself before I answer him but I’m taking to long.

 

“Angelina what’s going on? How far are you from your mother’s house?” He asks starting to sound a bit historical.

 

“Justin I’ll be fine. I’m not that far from my mom’s house. Just go ahead and start heading there now. I will see you soon. Ok?” I say

 

“Yea ok but we’re going to talk later.” He says and I know there is no real way I’m going to get out of having that conversation with him. We hang up and 15 minutes later I’m pulling into my mother’s driveway.

 

I see Renee and her best friend Tamara sitting outside no doubt gossiping. As I turn the car off she jumps up and starts heading my way. I try my best to fix my face so she won’t ask me a hundred and one questions.

 

“Angi!” She squeals but stops short as she approaches me more. “Angi what’s wrong? Are you ok? Did somebody hurt you?” She asks in one big breath.

 

“I’ll be cool is mom here?” I ask

 

“Yea she’s fixing dinner. Why?”

 

“I was just asking I’m gonna go take a shower Justin and the rest of my friends should be here soon so if I’m not done by the time they get here could you entertain them for me? Oh yea and Mia is coming by too.” I say heading in the house.

 

I yell to my mom that I’m here and that I really need to take a shower. I defiantly can’t let my mom see me like this. Then the thought occurs to me to make sure my sister doesn’t say a word to my mom. So I go back outside. “Don’t you dare tell mom what I looked like when I got here and tell Mia to come to my room when she gets here.” I say and close the door back.

 

I’m not sure how long I was in the shower but when I come out Mia is sitting on my bed. “Girl your phone rang like 6 times while you were in the shower. I answered it once and it was Justin he said they were running late waiting on Elisha to come back but he said they should be here shortly.” She says while I walk over to my phone to see if Justin was the only one calling me and I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised that he wasn’t and that most of the calls were from Toni.

 

I can feel Mia staring at me. “What’s wrong?” Was all she said while she watched my back. Even then I could feel the tears forming. I slowly turned around when my cell phone rings again and no surprise there its Toni. I can’t do this right now. I’m not in the right frame of mind to talk to her. So I push ignore and plop down on the bed next to Mia.

 

“I think…. No as a matter of fact I know I just made a huge mistake.” I say taking a deep breath. I can still feel Mia’s eyes on me but I refuse to look at her. “I went to see Toni this afternoon.” I whisper.

 

“Why did you go do a thing like that?” Mia asked.

 

“I’m still not sure. I mean we’ve been getting along great talking on the phone and when I did see her in Atlanta a little while ago it was nice. I didn’t think it would be a problem.” I say

 

“What did you two have a fight or something?”

 

I swallow the lump in my throat. “No I had sex with her.” I whisper.

 

Mia gasps before she says anything else. “You what? How in the hell could you let something that crazy happen? No wonder your damn phone has been blowing up. Why in the hell would you go and do that. All she’s going to do is hurt you.”

 

Before I had the chance to say anything else I hear Renee’s excited voice downstairs. “Angi they’re here they’re here.” She sounds like some 5 year old. I throw on a sundress and head downstairs with Mia right behind me.

 

As soon as I get to the bottom of the steps I see Justin Trace and Elisha making it to the door. I don’t even let them ring the doorbell I just swing the door open and greet them all. I try so hard not to look Justin in his eyes because I know once he does he is going to see right through me and I know that I’m not ready for that in the least. My mom comes into the front foyer and I’m trying to get everyone into the living room so that I can do that whole introduction thing and stuff.

 

After I go around and introduce everyone my mother commences to embarrassing Justin and myself to no avail. “So you Mr. Timberlake mind telling me why you were answering my daughter’s phone so early when I called. You very much sounded as if you could have been sleep.” She smiles.

 

I see Justin turn a little red. “Mom could you please not?” I whine. I see Renee and Trace laughing some. “I’m just teasing honey. Well you kids can talk amongst yourselves as I finish up dinner.” She says as she makes her way back to the kitchen.

 

I can feel Justin looking at me but I won’t look at him. I refuse to because I know that I would break down and cry. Yea I know I shouldn’t be feeling so horrible I mean I don’t owe Justin anything. He’s not my man but I still feel so guilty. Could I care more about him than I want to admit? Mia is also staring at me, more than likely pissed at the fact that I did what I did. None of my friends care much for Toni anymore. After some more small talk I excuse myself so that I can have a moment alone.

 

Once back in my room I see that Toni has called a few more times and I know she’s not going to stop calling until I answer my phone so I just go ahead and bite the bullet and call her back.  She answers after 4 rings.

 

“Damn it’s about time. Where you trying to avoid me or where you really that busy?” She asks.

 

“You called for a reason.” I state.

 

She’s quite for a moment. “What’s wrong Angi?”

 

I sigh. “Look Toni I have company downstairs and I don’t want you blowing up my phone all night.”

 

“Why you acting all brand new on me? Just a few hours ago you were all flirty with me and having fun. Now you wanna act like I’m a problem.” She says with a hint of an attitude.

 

I sigh again. All this time I was having these conflicting feels about Justin and Toni and when I have sex with Toni I feel guilty, but even with the few minutes Justin and I were intimate I never once felt like this. “Toni I think we made a mistake.” I say admitting my feelings.

 

There’s silence.  Then Toni starts laughing. “You think we made a mistake? That’s funny cuz just a few hours ago you were screaming my name and begging me not to stop.”

 

I feel like I’m about to be sick. “You are such an ass Toni.” I say and then hang up the phone. I want to throw it across the room but suddenly there is a knock at the door. I huff a come in.

 

“Don’t you think you’re being rude leaving your new friends down there all alone?” Mia asks with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

 

“Please don’t start with me Mia. I already feel like shit. I’m asking you as my friend not to start with me.”

 

Mia takes a breath. “For what it’s worth you shouldn’t feel guilty. You guys aren’t in a relationship and you don’t owe him anything nor do you owe Toni anything. You were up front with both of them. So stop worrying about it.” She says sincerely. It makes me feel a little better despite with that smug ass comment Toni just made. Despite that I smile.

 

“Thanks Mia. Come on lets go back downstairs.”

Chapter 30 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
I know you guys hate me for the last chapter, but that makes for good reading. :-) Hope you guys enjoy.

I let all thoughts of what happened earlier leave my mind and I focus on having a great time with my family and friends. I loved how well my mom and sister got along with Justin, Trace and Elisha. It made me feel like I can meld my two families together. It starts to get late and we all have to get up for something or another. Before Justin leaves he asks can we talk alone. I don’t really want to talk with him because I feel he is going to ask me about what was going on earlier when he got here and why I was so distant. I take him up to my room and close the door. When I face him he is smiling.

 

“What are you smiling about?” I ask completely confused.

 

“Your room is exactly how I imagined it.” He says taking a seat at my desk

 

I walk over to my bed and sit down. “I hope that’s not bad.”

 

“No it’s just classic I guess you could say.”

 

“So what did you want to talk about?” I ask having a pretty good idea where this conversation is going.

 

“Well I’ve been thinking a lot and I know you could tell something was on my mind when we got to the hotel this afternoon. I just…. Tink I really care about you and I didn’t think that I was going to feel this deeply for you.,,,,,”

 

He gets quite and I wonder what he’s think because this conversation doesn’t seem to be going in the direction I thought it was. Suddenly he blurts it out.

 

“I love you Tink.” He says.

 

I am thrown way into left field with that one. Did he just say that he loved me? Suddenly my chest starts to tighten and I feel like I can’t breathe.

 

“Tink?”

 

I hear him talking but I can’t say anything. Every time I go to say something I start gasping for air. Am I seriously hyperventilating?

 

I hear Justin yell for somebody to come help him. “Come on Tink I need you to take slow deep breaths.” When I look up I see the worry in his eyes and then I see my mom come in. Panic written all over her face.

“Angelina, honey you need to calm down and breathe. Think about the pond your dad and I use to take you to to feed the ducks.” She says.

 

I can feel my self-relaxing some. Slowly my breathing returns to normal. “I’m fine. I’m sorry I scared everybody.” I reply sheepishly.

 

My mothers eyes Justin for a moment. I can tell what she’s thinking and I don’t want her to think that my attack was his fault. “Mom he didn’t do anything. I was stressing before

he came in and just let something’s get to me. He was trying to help mom.” I stress all this because I don’t want the impression she has gotten of him to diminish.

 

“Ok honey I believe you, but maybe you should say goodnight to your company and get some rest.” She suggests.

 

“I will mom I just want to finish talking to Justin please.” She smiles at me and everybody starts to leave the room. “Hey J we’ll be in the car when you’re ready.” Trace says as he closes the door.

 

“Well that wasn’t the effect my words were suppose to have on you.” Justin tries to laugh the uneasiness away.

 

“I’m sorry.” I say softly.

 

“Don’t apologize. I’m just glad that you’re ok. Does that happen often?” He asks a little hesitantly.

 

“What the panic attack I just had? I use to have them a lot after my dad died. I would wake up in the middle of the night and start hyperventilating. The doctor said once I came to terms with his death I would be fine and he was right. I haven’t had one in years.”

 

“So did me saying that trigger that?”

 

“Justin I just… I wasn’t expecting that.” I’m quite for a moment. “I think I’m going to stay here tonight.” I say trying to change the subject.

 

Justin just stands there and nods his head. I know that wasn’t the reaction he was expecting or hoping for. He comes toward me and kisses my forehead before he says his goodbye and heads to the car.

 

What kind of mess have I created for myself?

  

Justin continued to stare at the ceiling. He knew he should be sleep but tonight it was defiantly evading him. He wasn’t sure what he expected Angelina to say after he confessed his feelings but he wasn’t expecting her to completely dismiss him. Was he coming on to strong? Was she trying to find a way to let him down easy? What was she really thinking? He sat up and turned on the TV trying to get his mind off all the thoughts swimming around in his head.

 

After watching an episode of I Love Lucy he tired again to go to sleep. Unfortunately for him all he could think about was what Angelina was doing, if she was ok. Angelina was just on his mind. As usual he called the one person he could talk to no matter what.

 

“Justin is everything ok?” His mother answered in a panicked tone.

 

“Everything’s fine mom. I’m just having an emotional moment. I’m sorry if I scared you.”

 

She takes a deep breath before she says anything else. “Ok hun what’s on your mind?”

 

“I guess I’m just frustrated about something’s right now. I went to meet Angelina’s family tonight.”

 

“Oh I remember you telling me something about that. How did it go?” Lynn asked.

 

“It went good. I think her mother really likes me and her sister is a sweet heart. I guess I was just concerned because Angelina was very distant with me all night and then she had a panic attack.”

 

“A panic attack? What happened?” Lynn asked in surprise.

 

“Well we were talking. Actually that was why I was calling you. I told Angelina that I love her and she had a panic attack. I’m not sure if it was my fault or not. I mean she says it wasn’t but I don’t know what to think with her behavior this evening.” Justin sighs.

 

“Well honey you all are just coming off of a strange time and you come out and tell her that you love her. She probably feels over whelmed. I know I would.”

 

Justin sighs and thinks about that for a moment. He had to admit all of these feelings and confessions came on pretty strong and quick. If truth be told he knew he would feel the same way. But it’s hard to think like that when you’re the one that’s pouring out your heart.

 

“I guess you’re right mom. This did come way out of left field. I just wanted to hear that she feels the same way.” Justin said a little disappointed.

 

“I understand honey but you don’t know that she doesn’t feel that way. Once again she just needs time to process her feelings. Give her what she needs Justin.”

 

After a few more words he and his mother were off the phone and once again Justin was staring at the ceiling. His heart felt a bit lighter enough for him to fall asleep but not enough to get Angelina out of his mind.

  

Next day…… 

I’m late. I finally got to sleep about 4:30 this morning only to have to get up at 7 and meet everybody at the radio station unfortunately I didn’t make it at all. It’s now 11:50 and I am just now pulling up to the arena with my hair in a ponytail sunglasses on and a deep need for some caffeine. As I’m walking up to the gate I see a familiar person standing up against the wall.

 

“I don’t have time for this Toni!” I say irritated.

 

She starts to run after me. “I know. You’re late and I know that that might be partly my fault. So I brought a peace offering.” She hands me a mocha frappachino with a shot of espresso in it. Sometimes I hate that she knows me so well. “I figured you might need that.” She says.

 

I stare at her for a moment. “Thanks.” I reply and continue walking.

 

“Angi can we at least talk for a minute?”

 

I turn around and face her. “You said it your self I’m late. Speaking of which how did you know I was late?” I asked as realization dawns on me.

 

“Well I heard that Justin was suppose to be doing a radio interview this morning so I figured where ever he was you would be too. So I waited for you but that blond girl that’s always with you guys said you didn’t show up and she wasn’t sure what was going on. I wasn’t about to go to your mom’s house so I figured I would wait for you here. That’s actually the 3rd frap I bought for you. The other 2 melted.”

 

“What if you had missed me while at Starbucks?” I ask trying to make a joke.

 

“It was a chance I was willing to take.” She answers.

 

I sigh. She went trough all that just to talk to me. I’m not sure if I should still be mad and just let her suffer or what. My sensitive heart caves and I let her come in the building with me.

 

“Listen I need to let them know I’m here so just sit back here and wait for me I’ll be back in a few.” I say heading to the stage where Elisha and Trace are goofing around. When Elisha notices me she jumps off the stage and jogs towards me.

 

“Hey you ok? You didn’t call and let anybody know what was going on. We were starting to get worried.”

 

“I’m cool. Just had a bad night couldn’t get to sleep and then I over slept. I didn’t mean to make you guys worry. Listen I just wanted you to know I’m here I’m going to go into one of the dressing rooms and talk to Toni if you guys need me chirp me.” I say grabbing one of the walkie-talkies.

 

I motion for Toni to follow me and once we get into a quite room we sit and stare at each other for a long moment. Then she finally breaks the silence.

 

“I’m sorry for the things I said last night. It was way out of line and I do want you to know how sorry I am. I was angry at what you said to me but still that was no excuse.”

 

This whole thing is driving me crazy. I want to be angry and upset. I know that I still feel guilty but I don’t exactly know how I feel about Toni at this very moment.

 

“I was irritated last night when I called. I wanted you to leave me alone. I needed to think. I didn’t plan to go to your office and have sex with you. I’m adult enough to say that I made a mistake. Toni we’re barely becoming friends again. I care about you I do but that was a line we shouldn’t have crossed and not only that truth be told I feel like I betrayed Justin.”

 

“Would you have crossed that line with Justin if it came down to it?” She asks me.

 

I sigh. “You can’t compare Justin and I to you and I. We have a history together. Justin and I don’t. So for me to feel like what happened between us was a mistake is completely justified.”

 

“You may feel like it was a mistake but I don’t. I missed you and I still love you Angi. I was stupid for letting you go. I want to be with you. I want to do what I should have done before.”

 

That’s the second time in 24 hours that phrase has been thrown at me. That’s not to say I don’t believe that it’s true it just a girl can only take so much. I’m actually speechless at the moment when I hear Trace’s voice come over the walkie-talkie.

 

“Yo Angi, J is looking for you.” Trace says

 

I sigh. “Ok tell him I’ll be there in a minute.”

 

“Ok”

 

Toni is just staring at me. “Where does this leave us Angie?” Toni asks

 

“I don’t know.” I reply honestly.

 

“Do you regret it?” She asks.

 

I think on that for a moment. While I will admit that I feel it was a mistake I don’t think I would honestly take it back.

 

“No I don’t.” I answer. “Look Toni I need to get to work. I’ve already slacked off work enough today. Thank you for my drink. I’ll see you when I get to New York. Maybe by then I will have come to some type of conclusion about things.”

 

We hug and I show her out and then make my way over to Justin’s dressing room. I knock on the door and wait for him to say come in. But instead he opens the door for me. I can tell as soon as he looks at me that he got about as much sleep as I did last night. Only difference is that he had people on his ass so he had to get up. He steps aside so I can come in.

 

“Want a sip?” I joke.

 

“Nah I don’t think it would do much. Besides I’m more of a Vanilla Bean man.” He laughs some.

 

I take a seat and he comes and sits next to me. “Tink are we ok? I mean did I completely ruin our friendship by telling you that last night?” He asks panicky.

 

I look down at my shoes. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. I try again and I’m still stuck. There are so many thoughts swimming around my brain and even more than that I still don’t really know how I feel. I’m conflicted about it.  Finally I find some words to at least somewhat express how I feel.

 

“Justin, I….” He somewhat cuts me off.

 

“This can’t be good if you’re calling me by my name.” He says grimly

 

I sigh. “Justin I have something I need to tell you.”

 

He sits there waiting intently on what I have to say.

 

“I had sex with Toni yesterday. I didn’t plan on it or anything it just happened and I know that sounds so cliché but it’s the truth. I was so distant with you last night because I felt guilty about what I did. Hell I still do. But I wasn’t trying to leave you with the impression that I don’t care or that I don’t have any feelings for you. I just feel so stuck right now.”

 

Justin is just staring at me and I can’t read his expression. He probably hates me and it would be all my own fault. He takes a deep breath before he says anything.

 

“Why did you tell me that? I mean the part about you and Toni? I really could have done with out that information.” He says. I can’t make out his tone though. He doesn’t sound hurt or mad or disgusted just calm and that is slightly scary.

 

“I just felt like you should know. It’s been eating away at me since last night.” I reply honestly.

 

Justin takes my hand. “Tink you don’t owe me any explanation as to what you do or don’t do with Toni. Honestly I wouldn’t want to know anything and would think she wouldn’t want to know what you and I do. We’re not together even though I wish we were. You shouldn’t feel bad about this but it does show what kind of character you have.” He smiles.

 

I just look at him. “Look Tink maybe I shouldn’t have said anything. Maybe we need to take a big step back and I need to give you the chance to think and figure out what you want.” He says sincerely.

 

Once again I am thrown into left field. It makes me feel even worse and my chest gets tight again. Have I just ruined a great thing? How can I possibly feel this way and still a part of me wants to be with Toni? This whole damn thing is making me insane. I think I just want to get away from everything for a little while.

 

“Maybe your right. I don’t want you to think I’m trying to abandon you but I think I need to leave.” I say.

 

Justin nods his head. “If you feel like you can’t finish out this leg of the tour then that’s fine. I’m sure Trace could take over for you. Give you sometime to get your head together before we start the European leg of the tour. If you feel like we need to just be friends then I will respect that. If you want to continue what we’ve got going then that’s great. I just want you to know and be sure what you want.” He says.

 

I felt the tears whaling up in my eyes. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I felt like I was in some alternate universe. It was harder to breath, to think, to feel happy. I just felt pain. Like I had fucked up what could be the best thing in my life.

 

“This seems so unprofessional.” I reply.

 

Justin looks up at me. “You don’t have to worry about your job Tink. I would never put you or anything you care about in jeopardy.” He says.

 

I force a smile and get up to head over to him. I’m not sure that it would be right to hug him, but I can’t just leave and not have some type of personal goodbye.

 

“Justin.” I say, “I am so sorry for all this mess. I never meant to hurt you or leave you like this and I feel horrible about….” He quickly sush’s me by putting his finger over my lips.

 

“Tink stop apologizing to me. I know you didn’t mean for this to happen and I would rather you walk away now and figure things out than to make a big mistake and hurt someone in the end. I’m not hurt by what you did, but I am sad you need to leave.”

 

I give Justin a tight hug and head out the dressing room trying to catch my breath so that I don’t break down in tears. I guess this would be my test to see whom I really wanted to be with.

Chapter 31 by Jbear
Author's Notes:

Hope you guys are still reading and enjoying the story. Please leave me feedback it makes me happy. :-)

 Three weeks later. 

I’m sitting in my room alone. I guess you never realize how lonely you are until you’re alone. I just keep waiting for Justin to walk in the door or call and say lets do something. Even Elisha to say lets go shopping or just to sit and talk to Trace. Unfortunately none of those things are going on around me. Actually Justin and his whole crew left for Europe a week ago. Granted the touring over there doesn’t start for another week management thought it would be a good idea to let him get use to the time change before he started shows.

 

He called me the night before they left and asked was I going to make it going with them tomorrow but I still wasn’t ready to face him. He understood and told me to come when I was ready. I talked to Toni once since I’ve been home. I suppose I’m just shutting myself out from the outside world. While sitting here deep in thought my doorbell rings.

 

“Who is it?” I answer

 

“It’s Derek and Mia.” I hear Mia say I quickly buzz them in and go back to sitting in my favorite chair. After a few minutes my front door opens and I hear them both sigh.

 

“Ok listen girl you really need to get out of this funk. This is helping no one. All you gotta do is actually face your problems.” Derek says taking a seat across from me.

 

“Yea Angi. You’re suppose to be in Europe right now sending us postcards and telling us how much fun you’re having. Instead you’re sitting here dwelling on something you can’t change.”

 

I sigh. “I still don’t know what I’m doing. I feel like I’ve gotten myself caught up in this situation that I can’t control. I know you guys despise Toni, but you have to give her credit for the fact that she didn’t cheat on me. She walked away before that happened. Granted yes it hurt the hell out of me but that doesn’t mean I part of me doesn’t love her anymore. As for Justin I have this intense chemistry with him that I can’t explain and he makes me feel so good and happy. Regardless of if you guys want to hear it or not they both make me happy in their own way.”

 

“Ok hun that maybe true, but you’re not going to figure out the answers by just sitting here and crying and mopping over it.” Derek tells me and I know he is right.

 

“So what do you guys recommend I do?” I ask slightly sarcastic.

 

“Well for starters since you’re taking break form work and getting paid for it cuz of whatever Justin said why don’t you take this time to reevaluate what you and Toni have. You’ve spent all this time with Justin and to be honest I think you know exactly how you feel about him. It’s your feelings for Toni that you’re not sure about. You know how you use to feel but you’re not sure if you’re still holding on to old feelings.” Mia reasons

 

I actually can’t believe she recommended that. Her and Derek are like the presidents of the we despise Toni club. So for her to say something like just lets me know that she is a really good friend. I smile and her and go over to hug her.

 

“Ok now that we’ve gotten that out the way what do you say we go out and have a little fun.” Derek says.

   Next day 

I figured today would be as good as any to go ahead and start to see Toni again so I made my way to her office. I think her secretary might have been surprised to see me. Not sure if it’s because no one woman has ever come more than once or what it was. Once she made sure it was ok for me to go in her office I made my way down to the office.

 

When I walked in she was on the phone with a client. The first thing that I thought was damn she looks sexy when she is doing business. When she sees me she smiles at me and then holds her finger up to let me know she won’t be much longer. I take a seat and look around her office. I notice she has a picture of us on her desk and I reach over to grab it.

 

When she gets of the phone she sits in her chair across from me and smiles. “I can’t believe you still have this picture.” I reply.

 

“Why is it so hard to believe? It’s one of my favorite pictures of us. So what brings you down here?” She asks.

 

I put the picture back and take a breath. “I was just thinking I needed to come and see you. I know that the last time we talked it was rather weird and well you have been good giving me my space.”

 

She smiled. “So what does that mean exactly? You came to officially tell me you don’t want to see me anymore?” She stated as a joke.

 

I smiled. “No I thought maybe you would like to come over for dinner tonight.”

 

Toni’s eyebrow rose. “Seriously you want me to come to dinner at your house?”

 

I laughed at here expression. “Yes I want you to come over for dinner tonight. I’ll make your favorite.” I answered.

 

“Ok what time do you want me over there?” She asks and I can hear all the cockiness dripping from her voice.

 

I laughed again. “How about you get there at 7.”

 

“Ok, do you need me to bring anything?” She asks

 

“Nope just you is fine.” I say as I get up. “Well I must leave you now so I can go to the store and take care of some other things. I’ll see you at 7.”

 

I’m not sure where it came from but it did feel right at that moment. Toni walked me to the door and I kissed her on the lips and she very much returned the kiss. It wasn’t one of those really passionate ones or full of lust but rather simple and sweet. Something that made me smile and then I walked out.

 

On my way home from the store I decided to call and see how everything was going with the tour. Still not being able to talk to Justin I called Elisha. Who was very excited to hear from me.

 

“Are you actually done with this tour?” She asked sounding a little disappointed.

 

I sighed. Elisha and I have formed a very tight bond and I hate to think I was disappointing her. “No. Give me just a little more time. I should be back out there by the second or third week.”

 

“Ok. That’s good to know.” I could hear the smile she had on her face through the phone. “So are things getting better for you then?” She asked.

 

“Yea they are. I went out with 2 of my peeps last night and we talked and they got me to thinking about what I need to do. I’ll be all good soon. So how are things going out there?” I ask

 

“Well, Justin is doing well for the most part but Trace and I can tell he misses you like crazy. You should call him.” She suggests.

 

“I can’t. Not yet. I’m afraid that if I hear his voice I might break down.” I reply

 

“Aww Angi. I wish I could help you out on this. I really miss you being here and so does everybody else and I wish that things were working out better.” Elisha tells me.

 

I almost want to cry but I won’t allow my self to get all emotional again. I finish up my conversation with her as I am pulling into the parking lot of my apartment. When I get in my spot I sit and wonder. Will I actually be able to go back and look at Justin again?

   

Justin sat in his dressing room thinking about Angelina. He missed her so much, but he didn’t think now would be the best time to call her. The last time they talked was the day of his show in New Jersey. He made sure that even though she wasn’t there that her sister and her sister’s friend were taken care of.

 

He had to admit to himself he was a tad bit hurt by the fact that she did sleep with Toni, but it wasn’t bothering him so much. What was tugging at his heart was the fact that he was truly in love with Angelina and there was a chance that they would only end up as friends and that the feelings would never be returned.

 

There was a knock at the door and then Trace came in. “Hey man they’re ready for sound check. Do you need a few more minutes?” He asks.

 

“Nah man. I’m cool.” Justin smiles.

 

“Have you even tried to call her at all?” Trace asked as they stepped out of Justin’s dressing room.

 

“Nope. I told her when she was ready to come to come. I’m not going to pressure her or anything. Just let her take her time and figure things out. Cuz truth be told man I don’t know if I can handle being around her when I know in my heart how I feel.” Justin admitted.

 

Trace just sighed. He hated seeing his friend in such a position. Even he had to admit that Angelina brought out a great Justin. Justin always seemed so much calmer and at peace. Like Elisha was to him Angelina brought Justin a sense of wholeness.

 

“I guess I can understand that. Do you think she’s going to come out here? I mean I know she is professional enough to come finish her job, but would you want her too if she did decide to go back to Toni?”

 

Justin laughed for a minute. “When she first told me about Toni and we actually talked about it all I asked for was a fair chance. I can’t even act like I haven’t had more of an opportunity to win Angelina over. We’ve basically been living together since we talked about it. So if her heart does lead her back to her ex then that’s were she was meant to be and as sappy as this shit is gonna sound all I want is for her to be happy.” Justin said just before they reached the stage.

 

Trace watched Justin take the mike from the sound guy and jog up on the stage. He had to admire the guy for that. Even when his heart could possibly get ripped out he was thinking about someone else’s happiness.

  

It was nice having dinner with Toni. Granted she’s still here we had a nice time. No bad memories about the past. Although I guess I have to admit our only tense moment happened when talking about what happened in her office that day.  Which surprisingly enough she waited till now to bring up.

 

“So was it as good as you remember it?” Toni asked half cocky half truly wondering.

 

I laughed. “Why do people ask that stupid ass question? Was it good? Was I better than so and so?” I say

 

“Well I didn’t ask you was I better than anyone. I just want to know if I still got my skills.” Toni said.

 

I looked at her for a moment. “First off you make it sound like you haven’t had sex in a while and second if you have to ask me then there is a problem.”

 

“Well I thought you enjoyed it but apparently I was wrong seeing as how you thought it was a mistake.”

 

I sighed. I knew eventually she would bring that up. “That’s not fair Toni. I never said that I didn’t enjoy it nor did I say that I regretted it. I just felt like it was a mistake because I might have hurt Justin.” I say

 

“What about me? You don’t think it hurt me knowing that you were kissing him and sleeping in the same bed as him?”

 

“Toni that is not fair. You had a chance with me and for you to try and guilt me cuz I wanted to explore how I felt about some one else is so wrong.” I say

 

“So let me ask you this. Did you feel it was a mistake every time you kissed Justin?” Toni challenged.


”T don’t start.” I say warningly.

 

“Did he kiss you really good?” Toni keeps going.

 

“Stop it.” I say. I know she’s trying to provoke me.

 

“Just how close did you actually come to fucking him?”

 

“Toni I mean it, you don’t want to do this.”

 

“Were you mere seconds away? Was he getting there and then you realized he wouldn’t be better than me? Come on admit it Angi you didn’t fuck him cuz of me.”

 

She had sent me to my point and I believe she knew it.

 

“HE WAS ACTUALLY INSIDE ME. HE WAS SO DEEP INSIDE ME I COULD BARELY BREATHE. I WANTED HIM SO BAD. I WANTED HIM TO FUCK ME SENSELESS UNTIL I COULDN’T EVEN TALK STRAIGHT. YOU WEREN’T THE REASON I DIDN’T GO THROUGH WITH IT. IF HIS FRIEND HADN’T COME TO THE DOOR IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED AND I WOULDN’T HAVE THOUGHT TWICE ABOUT IT. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW?” I scream

 

She sits there quite for a moment. More than likely a little stunned that I said that. I think even I was a little stunned by it. She opened her mouth a few times to try and say something but nothing came out. Finally she finds her voice.

 

“Do you love him?” She asks

 

I sigh once again. “I don’t know.” I reply honestly.

 “You must feel something deep for him. I mean you felt guilty about what happened between us and now you’re admitting that.” 

“I really don’t know what I feel.” I say

 

Toni takes a deep breath and looks over at me. “Maybe you should just find out exactly what you feel for him. Go back to him if you need to, but I don’t want you here with me like this.” She says and I can feel the tears slowly slide down my face.

 

“I never meant to make you feel like this Toni. I don’t want you to think this is some kind of pay back or something….

 

Toni holds up her hand at me. “Stop Angi, I think I should go.”  She says

 

She doesn’t sound angry or hurt it’s just simple like she doesn’t want me to explain just that it would be easier to leave now. She grabbed her stuff and as she walked out the door I whispered I’m sorry again,

Chapter 32 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
This is a rather short chapter so I hope you can live with that until the next one comes. :-)

I’m still not sure how my life became the mess that it is. I mean seriously just about a year ago I was totally happy hanging out with friends and being me. Now I feel like some love sick puppy in a matter of speaking. I don’t know if I’m holding on to old memories or if I really do still love Toni and lets not even get on how I feel about Justin.

 

But however I feel I really need to get my shit together because sitting in this house and wallowing is unbecoming of me. I chose today to drive up to Jersey and see Mia. There’s a great chance she’s going to yell and scream at me because I’m still being all self pityish, but what ever. I pull up to her apartment complex and jog up the steps. After a knock and waiting for a minute she opens the door a little shocked.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?” She ask

 

“Nice way to greet your friend. Mind if I come in?” I ask sarcastically.

 

She steps aside and allows me to come in. I head straight for my favorite chair in her place. 

 

“Now what’s wrong?” She asks plopping down across from me.  “Don’t tell me that dinner made you more confused.” She says.

 

I just sigh and roll my eyes at her. “You’re a real piece of work you know that?” Mia says to me.

 

“Please don’t start that with me. I need a friend Mia.” I say and I go into telling her what happen when I had dinner with Toni.  After I was done she looked at me very blankly which freaked me out even more.

 

“What are you thinking Mia?” I ask

 

After a moment she answers. “Well that wasn’t exactly what I was expecting you to tell me about your dinner with Toni for one thing. I mean now that she’s said it do you love Justin?”

 

That’s the second time in the last 24 hours I have been asked that question and I still can’t answer it. So what’s really wrong with me?

 

“I don’t know. I don’t know if I still love Toni I don’t know if I want Justin and I’m just holding on to memories and I don’t know what I should do because if I go back out on the rode and see Justin I’m just gonna crack.” I say

 

“What do you mean you’re gonna crack? What you think you’ll end up sleeping with him?” She asks

 

“I’ve already slept with him it’s the sex I’m worried about.” I say slightly sarcastic.

 

Mia throws a pillow at me. “You smart ass you knew what I meant.”

 

“Yea I know and yes I am worried about that, but I’m also worried about how Justin is going to look at me.” I say honestly

 

“What makes you think he is going to look at you any differently especially if he does love you. Those kinds of feeling just don’t change over night Angi. I think the only thing that’s hurting him right now is the fact that he loves you and he doesn’t know how you feel.” Mia says to me.

 

I sigh again for what must be the 50 thousandth time. I end up in deep thoughts for a few minutes before Mia breaks me out of them.

 

“If you ask me I think you’re a lucky bitch. You got 2 people who are nobly fighting over you.” She says.

 

“Only you could bring this back to medieval times.” I say

 

“Well as much as I don’t care for Toni you gotta admit it’s kinda sweet.”

 

I sit there for a moment and think it is kinda sweet on both ends. Mia and I sit and talk for a while longer before I get up and leave.

 

While I’m driving I decide to bite the bullet and actually call Justin. It’s been over 3 weeks since we talked. As the phone is ringing my nerves are on edge. Finally after 4 rings I hear a female answer his phone and she’s giggling.

 

“Hello this is Justin Timberlake’s phone how can I help you?” She says.

 

I’m frozen and I can’t say anything so I just hang up. I shouldn’t be jealous or anything we’re not together but I wasn’t expecting that at all. I was expecting Justin smiling cuz he saw it was me calling. My phone starts to play “The Way I Are” by Timbaland and I know it’s Justin calling me back. (I changed his ringer a while back) I want to answer it but I can’t bring myself to reach up to my ear and press the button on my bluetooth.

 

I decided it’s better not to answer it and I just keep driving. I don’t know where I’m going I’m just aimlessly driving.

  

Justin hangs up the phone and cruses then turns to face the girl that is smiling on his bed.

 

“Why the hell did you answer my phone?” Justin asks as calmly as he can.

 

The girl sitting on his bed is taken aback and her smile falters. “Well it was ringing and I didn’t want you to miss an important phone call…” She says before Justin cuts her off.

 

“Even if it was an important call you shouldn’t have answered my phone. I want you to get your stuff and get out my room.” Justin says through clinched teeth.

 

As the girl is getting her stuff together He was trying to figure out what the hell he was doing. All Justin really wanted to do was get Angi off his mind for a little while. So he invited one of the girls from the club back to the hotel. Only problem with that was the whole time him and the girl were together all he thought about was Angelina. After the girl left Justin just laid on his bed thinking. He thought about possibly calling Angi back, but if she didn’t answer the phone the 1st time there was a great chance she wouldn’t answer it this time.

Chapter 33 by Jbear

After driving around for hours I finally pulled into a driveway. I’m not sure how my mind brought me here but I’m standing here debating on if I wanted to go in or not. I guess I must have been noticed because my mom opened the door a little confused. “Angelina what are you doing here?” She asks me as she steps aside to let me in. I walk in and I know my eyes are burning with tears. “Mom I feel so just ugh!!” I say I walk in the living room and take a seat with my mother right behind me. “Angie what happened? I thought you were supposed to be in Europe for work?” She asked me. I take a deep breath before I say anything. “I was supposed to be there but I made such a crazy mess.”

 

So I finally tell my mom everything that’s been going on. The whole Toni situation, how Justin told me he loved me and just how I’ve been feeling in general. I’ve never really talked to my mom like this before and it amazes me that I find it so easy to talk to her. After I finally spilled my guts tears are still rolling down my cheeks. My mom doesn’t say anything at first she seems like she is just sitting there absorbing everything.

 

“Honey I know that you have very deep feelings for Toni you’ve never really gotten over her, but I also know that you were very happy with Justin before you came home and saw Toni. Further more it seems to me like you’re just trying to hold on to something that you had with Toni because you think things can easily go back to the way they were.  You can’t hold some girl answering Justin’s phone against him because he is giving you the chance to figure out what you want. 

 

I shake my head because I know that she is right. I can’t be mad at Justin nor can I keep avoiding him because I’m afraid of what may happen between Justin and I.  My mom breaks me out of my thoughts. “Angie I think it’s time for you to stop being so afraid and make your way back to work. Hopefully in the process of you being back there you can figure out how you actually feel about Justin because I know that it is stronger than friendship.” She says to me while rocking me back and forth.

 

After what seemed like hours I finally made my way up to my bedroom for some much needed sleep. I made the decision to go home tomorrow and pack so that I could get back to work and maybe even to a possible relationship.

Justin lay listening to his own voice coming through the bedroom stereo system. Which usually for him is rather odd but today he could relate to the song. Trace made his way into the bedroom and was a little floored by the fact that Justin was listening to himself.

 

“Ok now you really got me scared cuz you never listen to yourself J.” Trace said taking a seat in one of the chairs in his room.

 

“Hey there’s a first time for everything right?” Justin asked.

 

“Dude, are you finally starting to really feel the fact that she may not come?” Trace asked

 

Justin sat up and faced Trace, he cut the music off and took a deep breath. “I think I really fucked up man.” Was all Justin could say.

 

Trace looked very confused before going deeper into this conversation. “What do you mean by that?”

 

Justin went on to explain to Trace what had happened with Angelina calling and the other girl. Things were quite for a moment before Trace said anything.

 

“I have no idea what to say after that man. I mean I understand your need to want to get Angie off your mind but wow.”

 

“I know and I’ve probably fucked things up royally. Why did I invite that girl up to my room?” Justin groaned.

 

Trace laughed. “I thought we established why you did such a stupid thing? It was to get your mind off Angie.”

 

Justin and Trace talked until it was time to go to the venue and honestly it did help some to get his mind off Angelina at least for a little while. He decided that after the show he would try again to call her and hopefully she would answer the phone this time.

  

I’ve been over seas before and the only thing I hate about it is the fact that it takes so long to get here. However I finally made it and I know it’s going to take a few days before my body gets use to the time change. I found out from Johnny where we were staying while in Dublin. According to the schedule they made it here a few hours ago and Justin has a meet and greet and then some interviews sound check and then some down time before he goes on stage. Gives me just enough time to check in and get to the venue.

 

After checking in (thank god Johnny called to let the hotel know I was coming) I nervously made my way to the venue. I step out the taxi and put on my back stage id that Johnny sent me before I left because they change them for each leg of the tour. As I step inside I see Tiny and Mike talking and both smile at me when they see me.

 

“Well look who’s back!” Tiny says.

 

I just smile and give both of them a hug. “Well I’m sure there will be a lot of people happy to see you!” Mike said but I know he was mostly talking about Justin.

 

“So where are they?” I ask

 

“Um they should just be finishing up sound check.” Tiny said looking at his watch.

 

I head into the main floor and see Justin on stage singing Gone which is kind of ironic at the moment. The way he’s singing it I can tell he really feels it. Suddenly I feel someone wrap there arms around my neck and kinda squeal.

 

“OMG I can’t believe you’re back! When did you get here?” Elisha asks me as we hug.

 

I laugh at her a little bit. “I got in a couple hours ago. I checked in and then came here. How are you?” I ask as we walk further into the main floor.

 

“I’m good. I’m just so happy that your back.” She says

 

Suddenly I notice that the music and singing has stopped and it feels like everybody’s eyes are on me. First Trace comes up to me and gives me a big hug. After a few minutes our eyes finally locked. I smiled at him and he smiled in return.

 

“Hey” I say

 

“Hey yourself” He smiles at me. “Why didn’t you call and let us know you were coming? Someone could have picked you up.” Justin says

 

“I called Johnny cause I wanted to surprise everybody.” I say

 

Oh was all he could say. We stand there in a little bit of an uncomfortable silence until I say something. “Were you finished with sound check?” I ask

 

“Yea I was just goofing around for a lil while.” He says not meeting my eyes

 

“Well I better get started on work duties.” I say turning to head towards Trace.

 

“Angelina?” Justin calls

 

I feel a little hurt as I turn around but I don’t want to show it so I put a smile on my face. “Yea?” I ask

 

“Are you ok?” He asks

 

I smile a little more. “I’m fine. If you have time we can talk later.” I say as I walk off

 

Later that night…. 

I basically forced myself to stay up during my flight and then forced myself to stay up during the show because I didn’t want to take all day trying to get my body use to the time change. But the funny thing right now is that I am so wired at the moment that my body is tired but I’m not sleepy. I guess on a bright note it’s great that we don’t have to be up for anything tomorrow and there is no show.

 

Just as I get out the shower I here a knock at my door. I wrapped a towel around myself and make my way to the door. For some reason I knew before I even opened the door who it was.

 

“Hey” I said stepping aside so Justin can come in.

 

He smirks some. “I would be a smart ass and ask if you were expecting me and that’s why you’re in just a towel.”

 

I laugh some. “No I was trying to make myself sleepy that’s all.”

 

Justin takes a seat on the couch. “Can we please talk?” He asks

 

“Yea, let me just go put on my pj’s” I say

 

I put some lotion on and threw on my pajamas before I returned to the living room area. I took a seat across from Justin. He takes a deep breath before he begins to speak.

 

“I really missed you.” He says simply.

 

“Is that why you called me Angelina when you saw me?” I asked sounding a little bitter.

 

Justin was silent for a moment before he says anything. “That’s not fair. I didn’t know what to do? You called me and then you heard some other girl answer my phone and then you wouldn’t answer my calls when I tried to call back. I didn’t know where we stood. So yes when I saw you I thought the safe thing to do was to call you by your name.”

 

He had a point. I would have more than likely called him Justin if I had to call him. This whole thing is very uncomfortable and I can’t just expect for us to go back to the way things were. I don’t know if he’s moved on if he still looks at me that way. I don’t know what’s going through his head.

 

“I’m sorry Randy.”

 

He smiles at me. “So does that mean it’s safe to call you Tink?”

 

“Yea it’s fine. I have to admit I was hurt when you called me by my name earlier.” I say “I missed you too.” I admit.

He looks at me for a moment before he says anything. “So…” He starts off like he’s not sure what to say. So I say the one thing that’s been on my mind for a few days.

 

“Who was she?” I blurt out.

 

Justin looks at me really surprised and honestly I was surprised myself by what I let come out. Justin opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out the first few times so I step in.

 

“I’m sorry, that was way out of line and you don’t owe me any explanation.” I say quickly.

 

“No it’s fine. I knew this conversation was coming I just didn’t know how to start it or anything.” He says looking at his hands.

 

We’re quite again for a while I don’t think things were this awkward between us when we first meet. Now we hardly know what to say to each other. Finally Justin decides to take the lead and say something.

 

“She was just some girl I was using to help me get my mind off you but it didn’t work.” He says “I just missed you and I couldn’t stop thinking about you and I knew you needed some time and I’m sorry.” He finally finishes.

 

I look up a little confused. “What are you sorry about Randy? You didn’t do anything wrong. We’re not together and it’s not fair to hold it against you. I’ll admit that it did hurt when I heard her answer the phone and it defiantly caught me off guard but after I got over all that I realized it was time to come back and face you instead of moping around.”

 

“So what about you and Toni?” He asks

 

“What about Toni?” I ask back.

 

“Are you guys back together?”

 

I look at him for a second before I say anything. “No we’re not.” I answer simply.

 

I’m not sure if it’s relief or what that comes across Justin’s face. But I must admit I want to laugh. “Can we talk about something else that’s not Toni?” I ask

 

Justin smiles a little. “What would you like to talk about Tink?”

 

“How about the last serious conversation we had before you left?” I suggest.

 

I’m sure that I must have thrown Justin for a loop. He defiantly wasn’t expecting that. But I have to admit we need to actually talk about all this. I can’t for sure say that I’m in love with him but I can say that I really do care about him very deeply. So maybe I need to stop holding on to the past and give Justin and I a chance. I guess Justin finally found his voice because he breaks me of my thoughts.

 

“Are you sure that’s something that you’re ready to talk about?” He asks.

 

“I’m sure.” I say and just as he is about to say something I hush him. “Justin I don’t want you to think I was trying to blow you off when you said you loved me. I was consumed with guilt and then to have you say those 3 words to me was just sending me over the edge. I can’t honestly say that I feel exactly the same as you, but I care about you very deeply and I do want to see where this goes.” I sigh after all that. “But Justin I am afraid because I’m not sure if I’m really holding on to the past or if I really do still love Toni. So if you’re willing to take this slow with me I’m willing to take that next step with you.” I say.

 

Justin is quite for a few minutes before he crosses over to where I am sitting and sits next to me.  “I’m willing to do whatever it takes to give us a chance.” Justin answers

 

I smile at him and we hug each other. We talked a little longer and at least for tonight we’re going to sleep in our own rooms. Maybe when it’s time for us to go to another city I might change my mind but for now I think it might be good for us.

Chapter 34 by Jbear
Author's Notes:

I'm glad you guys are still enjoying the story. I just realized that I made 2 chapter 34s and this is going to be a long chapter just so you know. Hope you guys like!!

It had been a week since Angelina had been back. Things were going just fine even the growing relationship between Angie and Justin was going good. However Justin had to admit he wish they would share a room again at least so they could have sometime to be a little more affectionate than they had been. Yeah they kissed and held hands they even cuddled, but it seemed to Justin that he was getting more action when they weren’t together. Although he didn’t want to say anything to Angelina about this and make her upset. They had been getting along so well but Justin didn’t really know what to think. While Justin was deep in thought Angelina had walked into the room talking on her cell phone.

 

“Yea well what did you expect of him? I already told you that he told me he didn’t want a relationship.” Angie said sitting on the couch next to Justin. “Ok look I need to go because I promised my boyfriend I would watch a movie with him.”  Angie said while smiling.

 

Justin had to smile at that. He liked the thought of being her boyfriend. Tonight Justin had no show and they thought it would be good to just stay in and not deal with the fans or the club scene or any of that celebrity stuff. As Angie got off the phone Justin actually noticed the DVD’s she had in her hand.

 

“You like James Bond?” Justin asked a little surprised although he wasn’t sure why.

 

“I never really watched any of them but Mia told me this one was good so I picked it up. I didn’t think you wanted me to get some chick flick.” She laughed.

 

“It wouldn’t have mattered I just wanted to spend sometime alone with you. I really missed you while you were still at home.”

 

Angie leaned up to kiss him. “I missed you to.”

 

Just as the movie ended Angelina’s cell phone rang and she saw that it was Renee so she cut the movie off and answered the phone. Justin watched her intently for a moment when he knew that something was wrong.

  

I’ve defiantly heard as well as used the expression that you finally grew some balls. But trust you me with this situation somebody was growing some huge balls! Renee called to inform me that about 20 minutes ago Toni arrived at my mother’s doorstep wanting to talk to her. Renee said she snuck downstairs to make sure that Mom hadn’t killed Toni. She was surprised to find that they were sitting at the table drinking coffee and talking calmly. What fucking world have I morphed into? I stayed on the phone with Renee for about an hour and Toni was still there when we got off the phone. She told me that she would call the second she found out anything.

 

I went back out into the bedroom area and saw that Justin had fallen asleep. I looked at him for a moment and felt really bad about the fact that I was suppose to be spending time with him and I ended up on the phone with my sister for about an hour or so. I turned off the TV and crept in the bed so as not to wake Justin. I lay there for a while just staring at the ceiling wondering what possessed Toni to go see my mother. For that matter what made my mother actually talk to her?

 

Next Day…. 

Justin has a TV interview this morning so we didn’t really get a chance to talk. Not that I really want to tell him what’s going on because even I’m not completely sure. Further more conveniently no one not even my sister is answering their phone. Elisha slid in the sit next to me as I hang up from trying to call my mother for the umpteenth time.

 

“What’s going on with you hun?” She asks a little worried.

 

I take a breath before I answer her. “My sister called me last night to tell me that Toni and my mother were talking. I have no idea about what and no one is answering my calls which is really driving me crazy.”

 

Elisha looks a little perplexed for a moment. “Wait didn’t you say your mom isn’t all that fond of Toni anymore?”

 

“Yea” I answer.

 

“So why talk to her?”  She asks

 

“I have no idea.” I say as Justin and Trace walk up to us.

 

“Hey we need to get to the venue soon.” Trace says looking at his phone.

 

We all get up to head to the cars. Justin is lagging a little behind and he pulls me back toward him. I’m not sure if he wants to talk or if he just wants me near him.

 

“What’s going on?” He asks

 

I look at him a moment deciding if I want to tell the truth or lie. But then again nothing good ever came from lying in situations like this. So I tell him what’s going on. When I’m done I can’t really tell what he’s thinking. He’s so quite and he’s not even looking at me.

 

“Do you care why?” He suddenly asks.

 

“Do I care why what?”

 

“Do you care why Toni was talking to your mother?” He asks more clearly.

 

I’m not sure how I should feel in that moment. I take a deep breath before I answer. “Yea I kinda do care.”

 

“Why” He asks

 

“What do you mean why? My mother was so upset with Toni that she told me the next time she saw her she would strangle her on spot. So yea I would like to know what they could possibly be talking about.” I say

 

Justin turns back to looking out the window and doesn’t say anything else. Is he mad at me because I want to know what’s going on? That can’t be. So I bite the bullet and ask.

 

“Are you mad at me about this or something?” I ask

 

“Or something.” He answers

 

“Are you kidding me? What the hell are you upset about?” I ask

 

He turns and kinda glares at me. It’s a look I’ve never seen Justin give me before. “I don’t understand why you’re so concerned about this whole thing. So what if Toni went to go see your mother. It doesn’t concern you.” He says.

 

“What do you mean it doesn’t concern me?” I ask a little offended.

 

“Don’t you think you should be more concerned about the relationship we have going on here? You left me last night to go play secret spy with your sister. You’ve been gone for about 3 or 4 weeks and all that time you were basically with Toni so if you were so concerned about her why didn’t you stay your ass at home?” He asks

  

I am completely taken aback. 1st off Justin has never cursed at me. 2nd this doesn’t seem anything like him and 3rd I’m not sure if I want to smack him or just plan get away from him. Either way I still have about 10 more minutes to stay in the car with him. This is already an argument and depending on what I say it could get a whole lot worse. So really I’m trying to choose my words carefully.

 

“Lets get something clear right now Mr. Timberlake. I have never cursed at you like that so don’t do it to me. 2nd I care about what’s going on in our relationship but if you don’t find a better way to talk to me you will be minus a girlfriend. 3rd I didn’t spend all my time with Toni while I was at home and it’s not so much her I am concerned about more so than my mother hurting her. So get your panties out a bunch.”

 

The rest of the ride was silent. This is our 1st fight as a couple and it’s over this stupid shit. When we finally pull up to the venue Justin hops out the car as fast as he can with Tiny trying to get him to wait. I just sit there a shake my head for a moment. Oh what a day this is going to be.

 

I made it a point to steer clear of Justin. The show starts in about an hour and Justin goes on in about 2 hrs I hear somebody walk up behind me. As I turn I see its Trace.

 

“Hey Angie you have somebody here to see you.” Trace says.

 

I look very perplexed. “Who” Was all I could ask.

 

“They’re waiting for you in the dancers dressing room.”

 

When people don’t really answer your questions it never seems to be a good sign. As I’m making my way to the dressing room I have a pretty good idea I know who it is and all I’m thinking is why me and I don’t need this shit right now. As I walk in it doesn’t surprise me to see Toni sitting in a chair waiting on me with white roses and calla lilies.

 

“Why?” Was all I could get out.

 

“I needed to see you and tell you this face to face. I went to talk to your mother…..” She said before I cut her off.

 

“I heard, but you couldn’t wait till I came home?” I ask

 

“No I couldn’t. I know the last time we talked wasn’t exactly a very nice conversation and I apologize for that. Angi and I really do love you and I just want to be with you. I’m sick of going back and forth with you. I just want another chance. I know you’re scared that I’m going to hurt you again but I know what I want and that’s you.”

 

As if straight out of a movie Justin walks in. “Well I highly doubt MY GIRLFRIEND is going to give you another chance.” He says closing the door.

 

I turn to face Justin. “J will you please let me handle this?”

 

“Your girlfriend? Don’t you think your being a little presumptuous? Toni asked

 

Justin looks at me. “Aww baby you didn’t tell her? We’re together now.” Justin smiles almost bitterly.

 

He’s really starting to piss me off. “Justin stop it!” I say

 

“Angi is this true?” Toni asks.

 

Before I even have the chance to answer Justin is talking shit. All that does is piss Toni off and they start to go at it. I’m trying to calm the both of them down but to no avail. Finally I get Trace in there to help me. I step between the 2 of them and finally get them to stop bitching and pay attention to me.

 

“Justin you have a show to get ready for. I think you need to go with Trace. Toni I think you need to leave period.” I say

 

“But…” Toni tries to say.

 

“No buts you need to leave and you need to finish getting ready.” I say in a firm voice.

 

As they both make there way out I take a deep breath and Elisha soon comes in.

“Hey are you alright?” she asks

 

“No I’m not. As a matter of fact I’m going back to the hotel. I’ll see you later I say as I walk out the door.

  

Justin was fuming how was he supposed to just let that go? Further more it was like she was scared to tell Toni the truth. Was she just using him? He wasn’t sure but he knew at the moment he was beyond pissed and he still had an entire show to do.

 

Not surprising to anybody Justin managed to let his fans get him in a better mood and have a great show but some of his anger returned when he found out that Angelina had left before the show even begin. As they made there way back to the hotel Justin had some time to think about his actions. On the one hand he was worried about if Angi was using him but then on the other hand why would she have come back and want to work on a relationship with him if she still wanted to be with Toni.

 

Justin started thinking that maybe her having sex with Toni was bothering him more than he thought. He just didn’t know what to do about it. It wasn’t like he hadn’t gotten laid recently but the person he wanted to make love to hadn’t been the one he was with.  As they pulled up to the hotel Justin knew he needed to go and talk to Angelina.

 

Once in front of her door he knocked kinda softly. He didn’t want her to know that he was still a little upset. After a few minutes there was still no answer so Justin tried calling but there was no answer that way either. Getting frustrated Justin went down to Trace and Elisha’s room. When Elisha answered the door Justin just started grilling her.

 

“Are you sure Angelina said she was coming back here?” He asked

 

Elisha just sighed. “Yes Justin I’m sure. Did you ever stop to think that maybe she doesn’t want to talk to you? You and Toni did give her a hard time. This isn’t the kind of situation anyone wants to be in.” She answers back

 

Justin just sighs. “So what now I’m just completely wrong now?”

 

“I didn’t say you were wrong. You have a valid point being concerned about the situation, but you should have come to Angi in a better way. This isn’t easy for her either.” Elisha says.

 

Justin doesn’t say anything else he just turns and walks down to his room to try and relax.

  

I know that avoiding Justin isn’t the answer to my problem but I just don’t know that I’m ready to talk to him. He and Toni both have been trying to talk to me. Toni called by the time she got back to the car she rented saying we needed to talk. The only person I really wanted to talk to I haven’t gotten the courage to call because I didn’t know what to say with out snapping out.

 

Finally after laying in bed for what seems like days I reach over and grab my cell and call my mothers house. After 3 rings my mother answers the phone.

 

“Hello?” She says

 

“Hello, I figured you would answer the phone by now. Did you take Renee’s phone from her?” I asked calmly

 

I hear my mother take a deep sigh. “Angi hun…” She starts but I cut her off feeling my anger start to rise.

 

“You know what mom I would rather just talk to Renee and maybe when I’ve calmed down we can talk.” I say as calmly as I can

 

I hear some movement before I hear my mother call for Renee to pick up the phone.

 

“Hello?” She says with a hopeful voice.

 

“Hey it’s me.” I say

 

“Oh Angi I tried….” She starts off but I cut her off before she starts babbling.

 

“I had a feeling you tried to call. When I called your cell phone and you didn’t answer and it took you too long to call back I was sure that mom had taken your phone and wouldn’t let you have any phone calls for fear of giving me a heads up.” I said.

 

“Yea. She told me Toni had come over to apologize for everything that had happened before and that she really missed coming over and things like that. Mom said that people do deserve a second chance and that it was up to you if you were ready to give her one but she had forgiven her for the past.” Renee said.

 

“What about you? Do you forgive her?” I asked.

 

Renee was quiet for a moment. “I don’t know. I mean I can understand she didn’t cheat, but she still broke your heart.” Renee says.

 

“Yea.” I say in a small voice. “I came here thinking that ok I need to try and get over her because I started feeling like maybe I was just holding on to the past and what we use to have as well as what I wanted us to have. Now I’ve been dating Justin and seeing all these new opportunities to be happy with someone again and here comes Toni. It’s just so frustrating!” I say

 

Renee sighs. “Angie do you still love her?” She asks

 

I think on that for a moment. Suddenly the picture of Toni and I having sex in her office enters my mind and all I can think of is how much it felt like sex. Like I just really needed to get off because it had been so long. But more than anything the immense amount of guilt I felt when it was over. It hit me just as I was buttoning my shirt back up and I wanted to cry right then and there.

 

“I still love her and I always will I just don’t think I’m in love with her anymore and if I am then it’s not as strong.” I answer

 

“Do you love Justin?” She asks with a hint of a smile.

 

“I don’t know that I love Justin yet, but I know I feel something very strong for him that could be growing into love and I don’t want to take the chance of letting it go and go back to Toni hoping that things will be the way I wanted them to be only for them to be worse.” I say

 

Sitting here talking to my sister just reminds me how much she is growing up and how close we are. Further more how I can talk to her just as easily as if I was talking to Mia or Derek. She helped me calm down enough to talk to my mother. Between the two of them I was on the phone for about 2 and a half hrs. It was well after 2 in the morning when I got off the phone with them. I was so exhausted I didn’t even have the energy to change into my pajamas let alone try and go work things out with Justin or call Toni. So I turned over and went to sleep.

 

I was awaken at 7:30am by the hotel phone. I could have sworn that I didn’t have to be up for another hr. When I answered it was only to be met by Toni’s voice.

 

“I didn’t really think you would have answered your phone if you saw it was me. At least this way I would have a chance.” She says

 

I laugh a little as I sit up in bed. “You actually would have had a chance. I’m not as pissed as I was last night.” I say

 

“Does that mean you’re still pissed?” She asks.

 

“No I’m not. What’s up?” I ask

 

“Can we go to breakfast and talk?” She asks.

 

I think about that for a moment. “You know what that maybe a good idea right now. Meet me in the lobby of The Fairmont in 30 minutes ok?”

 

“Cool” She says before we hang up

 

I get up and shower get dressed for work and head downstairs with my stuff so I can just leave from the restaurant when we’re done. When I get off the elevator I see Toni waiting on me near the bathrooms.

 

“Hey” I say walking up to.

 

“Hey. So where we going?” She asks

 

“I was thinking we could stay here and go to the restaurant in the hotel. A lot more convenient.” I answer.

 

We make our way over to the restaurant and are seated. After the waitress takes our order we settle into a small talk conversation. But once our food arrives it seems like all the words start to flow.

 

“So you went ahead and got with Justin?” She asks.

 

“Yes.” Was all I said.

 

Toni was quiet for a while. “So that’s it? I mean you’ve made your choice seriously?”

 

I look at Toni for a moment wanting to laugh. “Do you know how long I waited for you to tell me you were wrong and that you really wanted to be with me? That you wanted me to be your everything. Now that someone else is on the scene you show up and expect me to drop all of it for you. How fair is that? You told me you needed to see what else was out there for you because you weren’t ready to settle down. Now I need to see if Justin is what I really want, because I refuse to sit and wonder what if. If you and I are meant to be then we will find our way again.” I say taking a sip of my coffee.

 

Toni looks at me for a moment then she takes a deep breath. “I can’t say that I’m happy about the situation. I can’t act like I don’t want another chance, but you’re right you deserve to get what makes you happy and if that’s not me right now then I can step aside. But I know you and I belong together.” She says before she leaves some cash and walks away from the table.

 

Chapter 35 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
Just for the record it is not that easy to get rid of Toni!! All the way up to the end. :-)

Justin paced back in forth in his suite. He felt pissed but at the same time he was upset with himself.  He decided that after everything that had happened last night he would give Angie sometime to cool off.  He thought that he could try and talk to her before his interview this morning but when he went down to her room she didn’t answer.

 

After a few more moments of pacing there was a knock at the door. When Justin answered it he was a little disappointed to see that it was only Trace. “Well it’s nice to see that you’re up.” Trace says with a bit of sarcasm.

 

Justin really wasn’t in the mood for it, but he thought that maybe Trace could get Angelina to talk to him.

 

“Hey man do you think you could talk to Angie for me?” Justin asked.

 

Trace just sighed. “J I really don’t want to get into your personal life with her. Why don’t you just try to talk to her on the way to the radio station?” Trace asked.

 

“I’ve been trying to talk to her all morning and she hasn’t answered her door or her phone.” Justin says.

 

“Well she just called me about 5 minutes ago and told me she was downstairs waiting on us so I don’t know what that’s about.” Trace answered.

 

Justin just looked at him confused for a second. Why hadn’t Angelina called him back? Was she really still that upset about last night? Trace was talking but Justin hadn’t heard anything that was said. He just grabbed his things and headed out the door leaving Trace looking very perplexed.

  

As soon as I saw Justin get off the elevator I knew that we were going to have a long day. He looked confused and I could tell when he saw me he wasn’t sure if he should say anything to me at all. However knowing that I had to interact with him today on a professional level I knew I needed to fix or at the least smooth over the personal stuff.

 

“Hey.” I say once I walk up to him.

 

“Good morning Ms. Turner.” He says to me seeming as though he is trying to avoid all conversation of the last 12 hours.

 

I mentally sigh before I continue talking. “You have back to back interviews this morning and a lunch meeting at 1:30.” I say looking at my papers.

 

“Ok. Anything else?” He asked in a challenging tone.

 

This time I sighed out loud. “I saw that you called me this morning…” I start off before Justin cuts me off.

 

“You know what Angi, it doesn’t even matter. You obviously didn’t want to talk to me and the only reason you’re talking now is because of business. So why don’t you just save your breath for work stuff.” Justin says as he walks away from me.

 

This whole thing is just getting more and more out of hand. So I follow Justin to the car and knowing that we still need to wait for Trace and Elisha I ask Mike to give us a minute. I climb in the backset facing Justin, but he’s looking out the window trying to avoid eye contact.

 

“Will you please just look at me while I’m talking?” I ask a little frustrated. He slowly turns and looks at me.

 

“You can’t expect me to be real happy with you about what happened last night and I don’t expect you to be happy about the fact that I didn’t confirm our relationship to Toni when you wanted me to. However if you want this relationship to work then you can’t get upset every time something doesn’t go the way you want it to when you want it.” I say

 

After a moment Justin finally starts talking. “Do you want things to work?” He asks me a little scared.

 

I kinda smirk. “Yes Justin. I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t.”

 

“How do I know that?”  He asks

 

I sigh. “I don’t know what you want me to say Justin.”

 

“I want you to tell me that you want this and mean it. I want you to tell me things are done with you and Toni. Most of all I want you to feel the same way I feel about you.”

 

I think I’m a little floored by that last statement but then again I don’t think I’m completely surprised. Mentally I’m thinking how the hell did I end up in a situation like this, but I honestly know how I did. I take that deep breath before I say anything else.

 

“J I think you and I need to seriously talk, but this isn’t the time or place.”  I say seeing Elisha and Trace walking to the car. Justin just shakes his head before the door opens.

  

Later that night…..

  

Walking back into the hotel Justin knew why Angelina choose not to go to the show that night. Things had defiantly been awkward and once again tonight Justin felt like if it weren’t for his fans he would have had a horrible show. Getting into the elevator he felt like things shouldn’t be this difficult. He should be enjoying having Angelina as his girlfriend, but it seemed that things had been getting more and more complicated.

 

When the elevator reached his floor he wasn’t sure if he wanted to go to his room and avoid the impending conversation or if he wanted to go ahead and get it over with. As if she had been reading his mind Angelina opened the door to her room and stood in the doorway.

 

“Hey” She said.

 

“Hey.” Justin replied. “Did you feel my presence in the hallway?” He joked.

 

“No actually I’ve been jumping up looking out the peephole every time I hear the elevator ring.”

 

Justin laughed at that. “Can we talk please?” Angelina asked.

 

Justin nodded his head and made his way to her room.

 

“You can sit down you know?” Angelina half joked.

 

“Yea I know, but I’m not sure if that’s something I want to do right now.”  Justin said leaning up against the door.

 

Angelina sighed as she leaned up against the side of the couch. “Do you want to break up?” She asked Justin.

 

“I think you know the answer to that question. Besides I already told you what I wanted Angi. This really isn’t about what I want anymore. I need to know that you’re here and that if or when Toni comes around you’re not going to be tempted to leave.” He replied.

 

“Why are you so intent on thinking I’m going to leave you?” She asked.

 

Justin looked down at his shoes before he looked Angelina in the eye again. “You left me when you went home. You knew something was on my mind and you left to go be with Toni. You left me to go fuck her.” Justin said bitterly.

 

In that moment Angelina knew what was going on and why things had been so rough lately.

*******************************************************************

 

I felt the tears burning my eyes and I even noticed that my vision had become blurry but that still didn’t make what I was hearing and feeling any less surreal. I guess I should have known that Justin wasn’t as ok with this as he led me to believe. I started to wipe my eyes before the tears started streaming down my face, because truth be told I’m tired of crying.

 

“I can’t tell you that I love you. It wouldn’t be fair. I can’t tell you enough how sorry I am that I hurt you. I can’t even tell you that Toni won’t show up again because I know how she is and I know that she is very persistent. But I can tell you that I want to be with you and I can tell you that I care about you very deeply, so much so that I could very easily fall in love with you. I’m so sorry that I had sex with her Justin but just like I shouldn’t hold that girl over your head you shouldn’t hold Toni over mine.” I say

 

Justin finally sits on the couch and pulls me down to sit with him. “Were you with her last night? Is that why you didn’t want to talk to me?” He ask

 

“I was in my room all night. I didn’t talk to you or Toni. I did however talk to my sister and my mom. It gave me time to calm down and to think and understand why my mother did what she did and how I actually feel about Toni and I as well as how I feel about you and I.” I say

 

“So how do you feel?” He asks.  “I feel like I’m just holding on to something that’s been gone for a long time. In all honesty I knew it the moment I had sex with Toni. That’s not something I was use to from her. I wasn’t use to having sex with her. The emotions felt so different that I knew things were different. When it was over the fact that I felt this huge amount of guilt just further let me know my heart was in a different place now.”

 

“So still why be so concerned about what she’s doing at your mothers house, and…” Justin started saying before I cut him off.

 

“Just because I don’t want to be with her anymore doesn’t mean that I’m a cold hearted person and that I don’t care about her at all. My mother is very protective of my sister and me. I don’t want something bad to happen because she was angry. Justin if you want this to work you have to trust me. You have to know that I’m with you and that I want to be with you. You can’t second-guess me because I don’t do things the same way you do.” I said

 

Justin laughed a little. “I guess this is so new to me because I’m not use to there being another girl in the picture.” He replied.

 

“You treat it the same way as if it where another guy.” I say

 

“So what now?” He asks.

 

“Now we try to work on having a better relationship with everything now out in the open.” I say.

 
Chapter 36 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
I'm glad you guys are like the story. It's almost over :-( but enjoy the stuff I have left. :-)
1month later. 

It’s nice to be back to the states. We had the last show in Europe the other night and now it’s time to rest up before Justin starts the last leg of the tour which would be the Australian. I feel like a lazy bum because I still have on pajama’s and it’s way past noon.

 

It feels very weird to be in Justin’s house. We’re in LA and I am aware that Justin has left me alone. I suppose he’s use to time changes. I finally mange to drag myself out of bed and make my way to the living room where I hear noise.

 

“Well look who decided to get up and join the living!” Trace says looking over at me.

 

“Just cuz I wasn’t out of bed doesn’t mean I wasn’t awake.” I say sticking my tongue out.

 

I look around at my surroundings and all I can do is laugh. There are empty pop cans and pizza boxes on the table. The guys are in there respective chairs playing X-Box 360. To be exact they are playing Halo 3. These guys are so into this game that it’s ridiculous.

 

“Is this what you all do when you get back home? Make a mess and play Halo?” I ask with a bit of a laugh.  But instead of Justin or Trace answering me Elisha answers. “There is no hope of them really talking much when they are in battle.” She says handing me a glass of juice. “Well at least somebody here is coherent with me.” I laugh.  Elisha and I get up and head out to the back deck while the guys continue there game.

 

“I was beginning to think you were never going to wake up.” Lish laughs

 

“Sorry I’m not use to the time change as much as you guys are. I woke up a few times but I just couldn’t drag myself out the bed.” I say smiling.

 

“So you and Justin a lot better now?” She asks and for some reason I get the feeling I know exactly what she is asking and it’s not exactly what she’s asking.

 

I laugh. “You should really cut the shit Lish and ask me if we’ve had sex yet. You’re almost as bad as the media and tabloids.” I say

 

We both laugh at that. “I was just wondering how you guys were really doing that’s all.”

 

I sigh. “I think we’re better. It’s been ok I guess….” I trail off.

 

Truth be told I’m really not sure of much of anything when it comes to our personal relationship. Yea we talked and everything but it still seems like something is missing and we’ve been so busy lately with the tour and interviews and just trying to get some rest that we haven’t had any quality time and perhaps that’s what’s missing. We haven’t really had the opportunity to be a couple. It seems like with the flirting we were always going out and having the best time and when we chose to stay in it was relaxing and just nice.  And suddenly a thought occurs to me.

 

“We should go out tonight.” I say suddenly “We should go out and just party like we were doing during the 1st leg of the tour.” I say to Elisha.

 

“Were did that come from?” She asks.

 

“I was just thinking about how much fun we use to have and all the flirting Justin and I use to do. It’s like since we’ve been a couple things have just been so complicated and blah. Besides we didn’t really do too much partying in Europe it felt like things were going extra fast there.”

 

Elisha is quite for a moment while she thinks this over. “You know you’re right we should go out and shake our ass.” She giggles.

 

With plans finally made we go to tell the guys what we have decided. Yea like that’s going to be easy.

 

Later that Night… 

Justin sits waiting on Angelina to finish getting ready. He swore he would not complain about how long it took her to get ready. It has been common knowledge that even though woman take there time about getting ready it always pays off in the end. After looking at his watch again for the 5th time the door bell rings. When Justin finally answers the door he looks a little perplexed.

 

“Dude why didn’t you use your key?” Justin asks as he lets Trace and Elisha in.

 

Trace laughs. “I would have had this one not been rushing me and I left my keys on the counter.” He replies.

 

“Oh don’t blame that on me.” Elisha laughs.

 

Justin just shakes his head at both of them and laughs. “Well Tink isn’t ready yet. So…” Justin starts but a voice interrupts him.

 

“I am ready. Sorry it took a little longer but my hair wouldn’t cooperate with me.” Angie laughs.

 

When Justin looks at her he forgot everything he was about to say. She looked sexy as hell.  She had on a red dress that came just above her knees and had a plunging neck line that showed just the right amount of cleavage. Her hair was down and curled in spiral curls around her face. She was just mesmerizing to Justin.

 

Angelina smiles at Justin. “We ready to go?” She asks.

 

Justin finally finds his voice. “I don’t know if I should take you out the house looking that damn sexy.”

 

Angie just laughs at him as she walks over to the table to grab her everyday purse and transfer some of her stuff to the purse she had now.

  

As Justin watched her he knew this was going to be a night to remember.

  

It’s so hot in here! And I do mean HOT!!!! I feel so sexy and free. I’ve been drinking and dancing for a few hours now. I miss this.  Not being cocky or anything but Justin and I are defiantly the hottest couple in here because every girl and guys eye in here is on us. It’s not like we’re all up on each other like we’re having sex or something. I finally start to feel like I need a rest so I make my way back over to the table and ask the server for some water and not long after Elisha, Trace and Justin came to join me.

 

“You ok?” Justin asks me.

 

“Yea I just need some water.” I answer.

 

Trace leans over to talk to Justin and then asks me if we want to head out soon because the club will be closing soon. I look at my watch and realize it’s almost 3:30 in the morning. I figure after I get my water we can head out. Trace has been the designated driver because he can’t drink until he is finished with his medication for his sinus infection.

 

We head out of the club and as soon as we get out there the cool LA air hits me and I feel so good. When the valet brings the car around Justin and I hop in the back seat and immediately his lips connect with my neck. I giggle and Trace looks at us in the rearview mirror.

 

“Jezz can’t you all wait till we get back to the house?” Trace whines. Elisha just laughs.

 

I push Justin back and put the window down to get some air. It was a nice quite ride back to Justin’s place. Once there I said my good byes to Elisha and Trace and headed inside. Justin stayed out side a little longer talking to Trace about something. However I use this time to take advantage this moment.

 

I quickly hook up my I-pod and put on “Bed” by J. Holiday and quickly get out of my shoes and dress and all I’m left in is my bra and panty set. When Justin finally walks in I think he’s very caught off guard because I’m just lying on the bed relaxing and feeling the music. I suppose to him it was a nice sight to see walking into his bedroom.

 

I watch him as he smiles at me.

 

“Well isn’t this a nice surprise?” He laughs as he takes off his shirt and pants and lies next to me.

 

“Is this your way of seducing me?”

 

I laugh a little. “Do I really need to try and seduce you?”

 

“No not really.” He smiles moving his head toward my neck.

 

I was already slightly turned on, but when I feel Justin’s lips meet my neck it just puts me over the edge. As he’s kissing me he slowly unfastens my bra and I feel his hands on my nipples. I know I’m buzzed but not so buzzed that I’m not totally aware of what’s going on. This is what I’ve been waiting on for I don’t know how long. Soon we’re both naked. Again were so close and I’m praying nothing goes wrong. Justin however is going so slow doing everything that not only is it tortuous but it’s giving me the comfort that perhaps we will actually be able to enjoy this.

 

After much foreplay Justin finally enters me and I think I’ve died and gone to heaven. I think it’s just the way he is doing it that’s making me feel like this. It’s so passionate and slow. I don’t even think I realized it until Justin looked me in my eyes and asked me if I was ok, that I was crying. Not like I was in pain or like I was bawling my head off but more like there were a few tears sliding down my face.

 

I smile at him “Yea I’m fine, please don’t stop.” I whisper.

 

Justin just smiled back at me. It’s been so long since I’ve made love to anyone that I forgot how wonderful it feels, and as that thought enters my brain I realize what I just thought. I realize that I’m falling in love with Justin. Before I know it my orgasm soon over takes me and I know Justin can feel it, because I am squeezing him so damn tight. Some how he manages to keep his rhythm going and it’s driving me crazy.

 

“Baby I need you to relax a little.” He tells me.

 

I feel like I can barely breath let alone talk, but I find my voice. “I’m trying but you feel so good I can’t help it.”

 

He laughs a little. “Well I’m glad I’m making you feel good but this is starting to hurt just a little cuz you won’t relax.”

 

I open my eyes to look at him then I pull him toward me so I can kiss him. It helps the relaxing process and soon he is laying more on me like I want and I manage to roll us over so I’m on top. I can tell he likes to be in control cuz as soon as I’m on top his hands are on my hips moving me the way he wants. I don’t know how or if it was the way he was helping me move but I was moving the way he liked and soon we were both going over the edge.

 

It took me a second to catch my breath then I laid on Justin and listened to his heart beat. It was so soothing that neither of us said anything for a long while. I raise my head to look up at Justin and he’s smiling at me.

 

“What are you smiling about?” I ask climbing up the bed to lay right next to him.

 

“That was incredible.”  He says still smiling at me.

 

I curl up in his arms and get comfortable by putting my head back on his chest. I go back to my daze by listening to his heart beat. He’s rubbing my back and I know it’s going to put me to sleep soon. Justin realizes this and suddenly stops.

 

“You ok? You haven’t said much.”

 

I laugh a little. I can tell he’s thinking about that conversation we had and his insecurities are getting to him. I raise my head up and place a kiss on Justin’s lips. That kiss starts moving into round number 2.

Chapter 37 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
Feedback is always loved. Enjoy!
Next morning. 

The sound of thunder wakes me up. It didn’t make me jump up but it was loud enough to cause me to open my eyes. I look at the clock on the night stand and see that I’ve only been sleep for a few hours. Justin is holding me and I can feel his slow steady breathing on my neck, and it causes me to smile. I really don’t want to move but I really have to go to the bathroom.

 

“Randy I need you to let me go.” I whisper.

 

I hear him whine before he says anything. “No.”

 

I laugh some. “I have to pee baby.” I say

 

He finally let me go and I made my way to the bathroom. After I used it and cleaned up some I went back into the room to find Justin on the phone. He smiled at me as I climbed back into the bed and turned on the TV. After he got off the phone he grabbed the remote from me and put the TV on mute.

 

“You haven’t said much of anything to me since before…. You know.” He smiles at me sheepishly.

 

I look at him and try not to laugh. “Since when do you have an issue with saying sex or using some silly metaphor?” I ask

 

He starts to laugh some and then looks back at me. “Ok Tink. You haven’t said much to me since we…” Before he could finish I cut him off.

 

“Before we made love?” I say for him. He looks at me a little taken off guard. I feel my cheeks get hot and I look into his eyes.

 

“You can’t call that anything but making love Randy.” I take a deep breath before I go on. “I forgot what that felt like. I forgot how good it feels to make love to someone, To feel that passionate and complete.” I say

 

He smiles at me. “You said making love like…..”

 

“Like I love you, Cause I realized last night that it’s about time that I tell you, I love you Justin.”

  

He was finally hearing the words that he had been dying to hear from her but still he had to wonder about how he performed. Call it a guy thing hell maybe even an ego thing. He knew it would be childish to ask but he was having some conflicting feels about what he should do. Before he could decide what he wanted to do Angelina was straddling him again.  She started kissing him slow, just the way she knew he liked kissing her. He wanted her again but he needed to know the answers to the questions that were swimming in his head. Justin flipped them over and suddenly he was on top of her looking her in the eyes.

 

“What are you thinking about?” Angelina asked

 

“What you just said to me. So you love me huh?” He asked half joking.

 

Angie didn’t want to joke about this, she grabbed his face and looked deep in his eyes.

 

“Yes I love you Justin.” She says rather quietly. “I’ve never felt that good being with a guy.”

 

“Meaning?” Justin asked.

 

Angie laughed. “Well I wouldn’t be worried about how good you did considering the first time you made me cry and I don’t cry that easy when it comes to things like this.”

 

Justin raises an eyebrow. “That doesn’t completely answer my question. Granted it makes me feel good but it doesn’t answer the question and stop trying to distract me by moving ever so slightly every few seconds.” Justin smiles

 

“What makes you think I’m trying to distract you?”

 

Justin just gives her this knowing look and moved her off of him.

 

Angelina rolled her eyes playfully. “What is it that you’re trying to figure out?”

 

Justin sighed. “Tink I love you, I mean whole heart loving you. I just want to make sure that you are there with me. That that’s where your heart is.”

 

Angie was quite for a moment. She understood exactly what Justin was feeling and this wasn’t something that could easily be fixed my getting a nut off. Granted it might help there was more she needed to show Justin to prove to him she was feeling the same way.

 

“Justin I understand what you’re saying and I didn’t mean to make you feel as though I am trying to dismiss what you are feeling. I’m a little scared of this.”

 

“What this do you mean?” Justin asks

 

“I mean the way I feel about you. The fact that I want to be with you and you make me so happy. I haven’t been in love in a long while, and I forgot how that feels. It makes me a little scared because it’s been so long.”

 

Justin’s quiet for a moment. Just sitting there staring at Angie. He couldn’t find the words to express how he felt in that moment but he had never felt so confident and sure about a intimate relationship in his life. The words that she was saying was exactly what he needed to hear, and the way she was acting was what he needed and wanted. Call him crazy or a pussy but he had his fair share of heart break and he couldn’t stand to go trough that with Angelina.

Chapter 38 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
So we're getting close to the end guys. I hope you all stiil like the story and I am working on a few new ones. So here you go. Feedback makes me happy!!

My sister has been on the phone with me for the last half hour babbling about some boy. It’s kinda cute but for some reason I really am wondering why she is having this conversation with me instead of her best friend. Not that my sister and I aren’t close but we don’t talk about boys like that. I’m listening to her but I’m a bit distracted by looking over Justin’s schedule for the last leg of his tour. Then she says something that really catches my attention.

 

“Toni called the other day.” Renee slips in.

 

“Excuse me?” I say a little thrown off


“You know your ex Toni? She called the other day.”

 

“I know who Toni is, but why did she call?” I ask

 

“How should I know? She wanted to talk to mom. I think mom said something about them having lunch soon.”

 

“What are you good for if you can’t even find out information?”

 

“Do I look like your spy?” She asks me full of sarcasm

 

“Yea why else do you think I talk to you?”

 

“Angie!!!” She whines into the phone.

 

“Oh chill out chick. But if you do hear anything please let me know.”

 

“Why do you even care what they are talking about and stuff? I mean you have Justin now.”

 

I let out an exasperated sigh. “I don’t know about you but I find it deeply bothersome that Toni wants to talk to mom so much and the fact that mom agrees as much as she wanted to hurt her after we broke up. So forgive me if I am a little concerned about the situation.”

 

The other end of the phone is quite for a moment. It makes me wonder does she know more than she is letting on. I don’t want to bagger her and I think we are close enough for her to tell me if she knows anything at all. I stop looking through my papers and focus my attention to Renee.

 

“Renee what’s going on?” I ask

 

She sighs, which is never a good sign. I just got my relationship with Justin back on track completely and I don’t need any drama.

 

“Angie it seems like her and mom were talking about something big. I’m not sure what and mom has these new phones that won’t allow me to snoop.”

 

I kinda laugh at that. Renee was notorious for snooping over the phone. When I use to talking to Mia she would be on the phone and I wouldn’t know it until she gave her self away. It use to drive me crazy.

 

“Angie are you still there?” She ask

 

“Yea I am.” I hear Justin come back in the house and I know that I should go because we have spent the whole day together and I don’t want to ruin his mood. “Hey Renee Justin is back I need to go.”

 

“Tell him I said hi and Angi if I here anything I will call ASAP.” Renee tells me reassuringly.

 

“Thanks. I’ll call you later” I say as Justin enters the room.

 

“You didn’t have to hang up the phone just because I came in.” Justin says as he puts the pizza on the table.

 

I smile up at him. “It’s fine. Renee says hi.”

 

Justin leans in to give me a kiss. When he pulls back I see something in his eyes.

“You ok?” He asks me

 

Damn it amazes me that in this short time we have been together he is very much in tuned to when something is bothering me. I have to laugh at that.

 

“I’ll be fine Randy. Just talking about some family stuff with Renee.” I say

 

Justin is just looking at me with raised eyebrows. I get the feeling I know what he is thinking and I don’t need this to go in the direction it did before. However before I even open my mouth to confront him about what he is thinking he starts to talk.

 

“Listen Tink I’m not asking you to tell me all about what you and your sister talk about but I don’t really want to go through you and your sister playing spy games again.”

 

That doesn’t do anything but make me sigh, “Look Justin….” I start but he cuts me off

 

“See when you start off like that it makes me worried.” Justin says

 

I grab his hand and sit him down next to me. “Justin I’m not going to lie to you. I’m concerned about something’s that are going on at home. I’m not happy with the fact that Toni and my mother are talking so much. The last time that happened low and behold Toni shows up saying how stupid she was and yada yada ya. I’m not in for that game, really I’m not.”

 

“Ok so let’s not think about that at all. Let’s just focus on us and when ever we have to deal with Toni we will.” He says opening the box of pizza.

 

I’m not sure that is the best plan on how to deal with it, but I don’t want to fight with Justin so I let it go. We spent the rest of the night eating and watching movies. I must admit I think that Justin is happy with the new found direction of our relationship. Not that he jumped my bones when we got in the bed but I could totally tell he wanted some so that was a great night cap.

 

Next morning…….. 

“Johnny we’ll be there in an hour.” I say just before I hang up the phone. Apparently Johnny needs to have a meeting with Justin and me. I’m not sure if it has anything to do with press or what. He sounded very annoyed.

 

“J wake up.” I say nudging him.

“What’s wrong?” He asks kinda of groggy.

 

“Johnny needs to see us in his office in an hour, so get up so we can go.” I say hopping out of bed.

 

“About what?”

 

“I have no idea, but he sounds really annoyed and it was a little creepy.” I say stepping into the shower.

 

Pretty soon Justin is in the shower with me “We haven’t been out that much lately so I can’t think that I’ve done anything to piss him off.” Justin says while washing up real quick.

 

“I’m not sure, but we will find out soon enough.” I say getting out of the shower.

 

An hour later we were sitting in Johnny’s office waiting on him to come and tell us what is going on. When he finally enters the office he looked very concerned and tired. It truly made me worried because I didn’t know what could possibly be making him look like that. He takes a seat on the other side of us and sighs before he starts to speak.

 

“You know that I rarely get involved with your personal life, but we have a problem now.” Johnny says.

 

“And that would be what?” Justin asked.

 

“Well Jive is giving me heat because you two are dating. According to someone on the tour it has been confirmed that the two of you are dating.”

 

“Johnny the tabloids have been going for months saying we are an item. What makes this so different” I ask

 

Johnny sighed again. He seemed as though he didn’t want to tell us what was really going on.

 

“Angi your boss is threatening to release you from your contract if you and Justin continue to date.” Johnny finally admitted.

 

I am completely floored and I don’t understand this at all. I’m not having an affair with anybody I didn’t fuck my boss to get to the top so what the hell is going on?

 

“Johnny how the fuck can they do that?” Justin asked “She hasn’t violated her contract in anyway.”

 

“Well apparently someone went to her boss and said she has so she is being investigated.” Johnny informed us.

 

Who would be so spiteful that they would do something like this? Was all I was thinking. I’ve worked way too hard to get to the point I’m at in my career and to have someone tear it down is just mind blowing to me. I hear Justin and Johnny talking, but I haven’t said anything. After a moment Justin brings me out of my thoughts.

 

“Tink what do you want to do? He asks me

 

I finally find my voice after thinking all these things. “Do you know who said something to my boss?” I ask

 

“ I was told that information was classified. I did go up to bat for you Angi. I let them know that you have been nothing but professional here and I also told them I felt it was unfair and a huge mistake that they were doing this.”

 

“I need to talk to my boss.” Was all I said before I walked out the office. I think Justin knows me well enough not to try and follow me. I walk to the bathroom for a moment and take a couple of deep breaths before I make this phone call. I’m more bothered than upset. I would think that my boss would have the decency to call me and let me know all this.  After a few rings my boss answers the phone.

 

“Mr. Weiss here.” He answers

 

“Hi it’s Angelina. Can someone please explain to me what’s going on? “

 

“Angi I’m sorry, and I know I should have called you, but this is over my head. I had nothing to do with this. I don’t know who has it out for you or why they went to the big boss, but that’s why you’re even being investigated.”

 

Well that makes me feel a little better. At least now I know it’s not my boss who thinks so lowly of me.

 

“Angi I think you should really come back to the office.

 

I sigh. “Yea I know. Besides I need to get to the bottom of this.” I say before I hang up and head back to Johnny’s office.

 

Justin and Johnny both watch me intently as I enter the office.

 

“I have to go back to New York.” I state.

Chapter 39 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
So it's the last day of schoo for me and since I am in such a good mood I thought I would share the feeling by giving you an update. This is the second to last chapter. Hope you guys enjoy. :-)

Johnny understood where I was coming from and was very annoyed about the whole thing. Justin on the other hand was beyond pissed. He even told me he thought I should just quit my job. I didn’t want to argue with him so I was mostly quite on the drive back to his house. When we got back Elisha and Trace were there waiting on us I didn’t feel like talking I just went pass the living room into Justin’s room to start packing. When Justin made it into the house Elisha and Trace were both looking confused.

 

“You two didn’t have a fight did you?” Trace asked

 

Justin just sighed. “I wish it was that simple at least I could fix that.”

 

“So what’s wrong?” Elisha asks

 

“Jive is investigating her for violating her contract so she needs to go back to New York.” Justin says

 

“What the hell? How has she done anything wrong?” Trace asked.

 

“Some shit about our relationship being wrong or whatever.” Justin grumbled

“Oh that’s crazy. How can they think something like that?” Elisha asks.

 

“I have no idea. And I’m so pissed that she has to leave.”

   

I can’t believe that I got a flight out so quick. I need to be at the airport in an hour. I packed all my things because I’m not sure I will be back here before the last leg begins. For that matter if I will be back on the tour at all. At least in a work related way. I hear someone come in the room and I turn to see that it is Elisha and I’m actually grateful it’s her and not Justin.

 

“J told us what’s happing. I’m so sorry Angie.” She says hugging me from behind.

 

“With all the hooking up that goes on during tours I’m being investigated. What kind of crap is that?”

 

“You think somebody has it out for you?” She asks me?

 

“Could be who knows. You guys gonna go to the airport with me?” I ask

 

“Yea even though we don’t want to say goodbye to you.”

 

“I know I don’t want to go either but I have to protect myself and my job because I worked to damn hard for it.”

  

A few days later. 

I hate paper work I really do. I’m in my office finishing up the last of the release papers that they make you fill out when an investigation is done. On the upside I have been cleared and my good name restored so yay to that. One of the other PR’s actually got into fucking cahoots with Carmon Diaz to bring me down. Jordan Graham hates my guts because Mr. Weiss favors me for bigger accounts than Jordan. What the hell ever. I sign my name on the last form and go to take them down to Mr. Weiss office when my office phone rings.

 

“Angelina Turner.” I answer

 

“Wow I’ve never called you at your office before. Don’t you sound cute when you answer the phone.” Justin says.

 

“Thank you for that. How are you honey?” I ask

 

“I’m ok. I miss you.”

 

“I miss you too. Randy you will not believe all the shit I found out about.

 

“Oh yea? Well I hope that everything is ok.” He says

 

“Yea it’s fine now. Let’s just say your ex-girlfriend is willing to do whatever it takes to try and win you back.” I half laugh.

 

“Are you telling me that Cam was the reason behind your investigation?” He asks me in awe.

 

“Well it wasn’t just her, but yes. Listen I need to finish up some paper work. I’ll see you back at my place in about an hour?”

 

“Yea that’s fine. I’m done with my work out.” He laughs.

 

“Bye Randy.” I laugh

 

I hang up the phone and head down to my bosses office. Finally with all this behind me I get in my car to head home. As I pull up to my apartment I see that I have a guest waiting for me. Surprisingly I’m not all that surprised to see who it is waiting for me.

 

“So you and my mother planning another ambush on me?” I ask walking to the door.

 

“Angi we need to talk.”

 

“We always need to talk according to you. I’m tired of talking. You know that I’m with Justin now. So what could you possibly need to talk to me about” I ask

 

“Angi please I have something I need to talk to you about.” Toni pleads

 

I sigh, but I go ahead and cave because I don’t want a big fight to start.

 

“Fine come on in.” I say against my better judgment.

 

“You haven’t returned my phone calls.” She says standing by the door.

 

‘Toni don’t, we are not going to do this. I don’t owe you anything at all. Why do we keep having the conversation?” I ask

 

“Angi I’m sorry but I can’t keep acting like I’m happy with out you. I miss you. I miss us, and I don’t want to live without you.”

 

Just as she finishes her statement she is on her knee. I think I stopped breathing. Is she really doing this? Is she really getting ready to ask this? That’s when I see the ring and I know it is exactly what I think.

 

“Toni what the hell are you doing?” I ask finally finding my voice.

 

“Angi I don’t want to be without you anymore. Marry me.”

 

Before I have the chance to say anything Justin is waking in the door. Doesn’t it always go something like this? Justin looks at Toni who hasn’t moved and then up at me. I’m sure he can tell I’m shocked but he doesn’t say anything. At least not yet, he comes and stands between Toni and I.

 

“Are you really proposing to my girlfriend?” Was all he asks.

 

“Justin this doesn’t have anything to do with you. Stay out of it.” Toni says.

 

“Are you fucking kidding me? You’re talking……” Justin starts before I cut him off.

 

“Please you two I don’t need another fight.” You know for the fact that Toni is a female there is way to much testosterone in here.

 

I watch as Justin takes off the ring on his pinky and gets down on his knee as well.

 

“Since we’re doing proposals I think that it’s only fair for your boyfriend to ask you to be his wife. So Tink will you marry me?” Justin asks.

 

And here I am. Stuck between the two of them. I shouldn’t be though; I should be telling Justin yes and kicking Toni out. I really do love Justin, but there is something that is still between me and Toni. I mean she hurt me yes, but she didn’t do anything horribly wrong to me. So what am I suppose to do?

Chapter 40 by Jbear
Author's Notes:
Ok guys so here is my New Years Eve treat!!! This is the end of Choices. I hope you all enjoyed the story and I will be back soon with another story. Thanks to everyone who read and to those who gave feedback. YOU ALL ROCK!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Two years later…. 

 

Angelina sat facing the vanity mirror while the make-up artist finished her make-up. She was intent on ignoring the women around her. They were all giggly and happy while she was a nervous wreck. In her defense this was a big day for her and she was sure that she wasn’t the only one nervous. As the finishing touches were put on her make-up she saw her mother walk in they made eye contact through the mirror and Angi smiled.  

“Hey everybody why don’t we give these two a moment” Renee said out of nowhere.  

As everybody went filing out the door Angi’s mom sat down in front of her.  

“You look beautiful sweetheart.”  

“Mom I know I have on water proof make-up, but please don’t make me cry.” Angi chuckled. 

Her mom smiled at her. “No crying you can save that for a little later, just so long as they are tears of joy.” 

Angi looked at her mother for a moment before speaking again. “Were you nervous?”  

“Are you kidding? I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. It’s a natural reaction to have. The question is do you feel as though you have made the right choice?” 

Angi was quite for a moment and then she smiled thinking to herself. “I more than feel it mom.”  

“Well then lets get you down that aisle” 

“Mom, can I have a few minutes?” Angi asks 

“Of course sweetheart. I’ll be right outside waiting.” Her mother says while walking out the door.” Angelina turned to face the mirror again taking one last look at herself before pulling the front part of her veil over her face. She took a deep breath and stood to head out the door. In the front foyer everyone was scrambling to get into place. It took a moment before anyone noticed she was standing there. 

“So are we ready to get this show on the road people?” Angi asked smiling.  

Renee walked up to her to whisper something in her ear. “I still can’t believe that you’re getting married today” She said and Angi could tell she was smiling.  

“I’m going to tell you the same thing I said to mom. Don’t make me cry right now. You know that anything could set me off right now.” She laughed.  Angelina stood to the side as she watched them open the doors to her future. She took her place next to her mother as she watched the bridal party walk down the aisle to the alter where she knew her soul mate was waiting for her. All the back and forth fighting, cry and contemplating lead her to this very moment. Before she knew it her mother was walking her down the aisle.   

I know I’ve made the right decision, but that doesn’t mean that I’m not still nervous about this whole thing. I’m getting married for crying out loud!! I hear the pastor talking but I’m stuck. I’m stuck looking in those eyes that I want to be looking at forever and I know that by the way my soul mate is smiling at me that I better start paying attention. It was like I was on auto pilot and I knew when I was suppose to answer, but I really need to pay attention now if I am going to have any hope of walking back down the aisle. 

“By the power vested in me by the state of California I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.” I heard the cheers in the place but I wasn’t really focused on that, just that smile on his face had me in a whole other world. I heard the pastor speaking again.  

“I now present to you Mr.& Mrs. Justin Timberlake.”  He grabbed my hand and carefully walked me back out to the entrance.     

 

 

 

I felt someone shaking me but I didn’t want to move. “Angi you might want to get up.” I hear Toni laugh. I sit up some in the bed and just glare at her for a moment.

 

“Aww babe don’t look at me like that.” She says “I’m sorry if I interrupted your dream. I know how much you like to see me in your dreams.”

 

I roll my eyes as I start to make my way out the bed. Although for me that is a little difficult considering how huge my belly is. “I barely want to see you when I’m awake, what makes you think I would dream about you.” I say as I wobble to the bathroom.

 

“That’s cold Angi. I thought you loved me?” Toni laughed.

 

As I come back in the room I see Toni sitting on the bed still waiting for me. “Can’t a girl sleep in peace?” I joke

 

“She could if she didn’t have a baby shower that’s about to start.” Toni smiles at me.

 

I go back in the bathroom to make myself look presentable and change tops. As Toni helps me downstairs I see all my friends and family gathered ready for my appearance and to celebrate the birth of a little life that is growing inside of me. I’m due in a month but the way I feel I want this baby out now. Toni helps me sit down on the couch. (Because for some reason people don’t think I can walk alone)

 

I’m smiling and everything, but the person I am looking for is nowhere to be found. I just can’t understand it. I know he is supposed to be here and I see everyone else. After about 15 minutes of greeting people and just talking I escape for a few moments. I’m sure everyone believes I went to the bathroom. While I am alone I close my eyes and relish in the quite.

 

“You know it’s rude to leave your guest like that Tink. They are throwing this party for you.” I hear a voice say to me. I whirl around with a huge grin on my face.

 “On the contrary this party is for the baby! And how dare you not be here when I got down to the festivities.” I say while pouting a bit. 

He just laughs at me. “I was trying to finish my surprise for you.” He says while taking my hand and leading me up the back stairs.

 “Randy, where are we going?” I ask 

“You’ll see. Stop being so impatient.” He laughs.

 

We walked down the hall way and toward a room at the end of the hall. Justin slowly opened the door to what I could only describe as baby heaven. They baby’s nursery was done up in baby Disney and had a crib changing table a chest and a rocking chair over by the window. I turned in wonder looking at the room, trying to absorb everything around me. When I finally turn to face Justin again I can see that he is smiling at me. It is then that I realize he looks blurry to me because I have tears in my eyes.

 

“Randy this is beautiful. When did you have time to do this?” I ask still in wonder.

 

“I used my Timberlake charm of course.” He laughs

 

I just roll my eyes at him. “Leave it to you to ruin the moment.” I laugh. After the laughter dies down I look up at Justin.

 

“I was dreaming about us again” I say in a whisper

 

“Yea Toni told me. She said when she got in the bedroom you were smiling.” Justin grinned. Suddenly Justin’s face gets serious again.

“You’re  happy right Tink? I mean you’re always smiling and I know you’re happy about the baby, but….” Justin trails off.

 

I look down at my wedding ring and smile. “Of course I’m happy Randy why wouldn’t I be?” I ask looking confused now.

 

Justin sighed and took a seat on the floor against the wall. I slowly made my way to sit beside him. “I guess I just noticed how happy you and Toni are and I wonder are you that happy with me. I guess have you ever been so happy with me.” Justin says doubtful.

 

I’m a little taken a back but I suppose I can understand where this is all coming from. It’s true that since the wedding Toni and I have been close and even more so like best friends than when we were 1st together, but that whole relationship has nothing on Justin and I.

 

“Justin Randall Timberlake! How could you even think such a thing? I have never been happier in all my life!!! I know that things have been different since the wedding but that’s a good thing. No stress no drama.” I smile while grabbing his hand.

 

He smiles back at me and I can tell that it is a bit sad. “Randy what is really going on? I would think you would be very happy as well.” I say looking a bit perplexed.

“I guess I’m just still feeling like this is all unreal. You know like it’s not really happening. Being around Toni and things are good with all of us it just different. We were rivals for so long that now it’s a little unnerving because I feel like we should still be fighting.” He laughs a little.

 

I just stare at him for a few minutes letting it sink in that Justin is still unsettled about everything. I thought that after all this time he was finally ok, but I guess not.

 

“Randy I love you and I know I made the right choice that day. I’m your wife! I’m having our child. There is nothing that is more important or makes me more happy than you and our family. Besides you were the one that wanted to bury the hatchet between you and Toni.” I laugh

 

Now it was Justin’s turn to roll his eyes. “Yea but I didn’t think that meant that she would be around all the time.” He said

 

“Oh please Randy you make it sound like Kayla isn’t almost always with her.” I defend.

 

Justin thinks on that for a moment. I didn’t need anymore thought about who I wanted to be with. Justin was it for me. He made me more than complete. Granted I didn’t say that at the very moment they both proposed but still I choose Justin because he is my soul mate. Toni will always have a place in my heart but this was just so different than anything I ever felt for anyone else. Justin breaks me from my thoughts by standing up and reaching for my hand.

 

“Come on we are being rude to our guest.” He laughs.

 

“Well you shouldn’t have brought me up here.” I smile

 

“Whatever Tink Timberlake.” He laughs at his latest nickname for me.

 

I smile but suddenly I stop as we reach the door to the nursery. I turn and reach up to wrap my arms around Justin’s neck and kiss him with as much passion as I can muster. When he pulls back from me he looks a little dazed.

 

“Where did that come from?” He asked

 

“From my heart, I just wanted you to know and feel that I love you so much and I’m not afraid to say that. For everything that we have been through I’m glad you choose me for always.” I say leading us out the room.

 

“Always” He whispers in my ear.

        
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=867