Memorial Man-Day by SomethingBlue42
Summary: A day of grilling with the boys turns hot when Justin gets jealous. For Britt.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Fantasy
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3838 Read: 3256 Published: May 18, 2008 Updated: May 18, 2008
Story Notes:

I don't own Justin Timberlake or Nsync but all the work written here is mine and cannot be used without my permission!!! So be cool and don't take mah shit kthnxbai!

In honor of the archive being back...PORN!!!!!!!

For Britt.

 

1. Memorial Man-Day by SomethingBlue42

Memorial Man-Day by SomethingBlue42
There’s just something you love about Memorial Day. Whether it’s the extra day off work or the fact that it’s the official kick off of summer you’re not sure. You just know that Memorial Day for you means you, a bottle of cocoa butter, and some peace and quiet in the back yard.

Well, that was before your boyfriend turned it into Memorial Man-day. He found it to be in his sheer good fortune that the holiday fell on a Monday this year and when you told him that it was always on Monday he declared it a sign from God. You merely shook your head and went back to deciding which bikini you should wear. So he and his boys would be grilling by the pool. That didn’t mean you were gonna change YOUR plans for the day. It was still going to be you and that bottle of cocoa butter.

The guys are all out back when you make your way out - Trace, Marty and Nick standing with Justin around the grill, beers in their hands as they watch the charcoal heat up. You take a moment to appreciate the fact that all of them are in swim trunks and flip flops, your eyes sliding down Justin’s naked chest, enjoying the way his trunks hang low on his slim hips. You grin, sliding open the patio door and all four men turn to the sound, enjoying the way their mouths fall open in appreciation of your little teal bikini.

“Damn JT,” you hear Marty mutter along with a few murmurs from the other two as you saunter past them, smirking to yourself as you make your way to your favorite lounge chair.

“I know,” Justin replies proudly and you’re glad your back is to them because you’re grinning like a fool. “Hey baby,” Justin calls cheekily and you give them a coy look over your shoulder, watching him lick his lips appreciatively

You squeeze some of the tanning lotion out onto your hands, smoothing it over your arms, your back still to the group of men around the grill but you can hear them muttering and laughing, picking out Justin’s throaty chuckle amid all of them. You hear a low whistle when you bend over to slather your legs and then a quiet “ompf!” which you assume is from Justin hitting the whistler in the stomach. You giggle to yourself. He’s such a jealous bastard.

You sit down and push your oversized sunglasses onto your face before stretching yourself across the lounge chair, letting your arms dangle over the top of the chair.. You let your eyes close, heaving a sigh, enjoying the way the sun warms your tan skin. You wiggle a little, trying to get comfortable and turning your face toward them, listening to the boys talk over the grill.

“Is that…is that a rose?” you hear Marty ask and you crack your eyes open to see him squinting at you from across the way. “On her hip? I didn’t know your girl had a tat.” You try your best to suppress your smile.

“Nah, it’s a butterfly,” Trace says, as he squints too, leaning over.

“It’s a flamingo,” Justin and Nick say in unison and the two men look at each other wide eyed, the other two regarding them curiously.

“I walked in on her changing one time,” Nick says, grinning sheepishly and Justin scowls at him.

“Hey, I told you never to fucking mention that again,” Justin says, pointing the coal turner at Nick before jabbing at the coals. Nick grins sheepishly

“Flamingo, huh?” Marty asks, still eyeing you.

“Yeah, it was her middle school mascot or something,” Justin replies waving his spatula in the air before he starts to set some of the burgers on the grill. “She was drunk.”

“She get drunk often?” Trace asks, eyeing you still, a smirk pulling at his lips. “Maybe drunk enough to dump your ass?”

“Ha ha ha. Shut the fuck up,” Justin replies, grinning as his eyes cut to you. “She doesn’t fuck elves.”

A chorus of ohs follows his statement and Trace gives a condescending smile before downing the rest of his beer. He crunches the can, tossing it in the trash before reaching into the cooler for another.

“Hey Britt!” he yells and you tip your sunglasses up to regard him curiously. “You want a beer?”

“Nah, I’m good,” you respond, letting your glasses fall back over your eyes before rolling onto your stomach, receiving another rumble of appreciation from the crowd.

“You gonna hit that later?” Nick asks and you turn your head, watching them again, seeing Justin’s eyes flit to you.

“Yeah,” he says smirking. “I may be tappin’ that a little later.” You shiver.

“Fuck, if you don’t, I will,” Marty deadpans and Justin scowls at him but doesn’t say anything.

You grin curling your arms under your head, enjoying the way the sun is beating down on you hotly. Your skin tingles from the warmth, stinging a little at the base of your spine and it is then that you realize you’ve forgotten to apply your little negative tan sticker. You grumble sitting up and reaching into the little box on the table next to you, plucking out a sticker before sitting up.

You stand, twisting your body so that you can almost see the little negative outline of a dolphin, sticking your ass out as far as your can in an attempt to see better. You peel the sticker from the backing and grunt as you try and snake your arm around to put it into place. You face forward again because you can’t see around your breast, sticking out your chest as you try to apply the sticker by feel. This is when you notice that all eyes are on you once again, except for Justin who is smirking to himself as he watches the burgers cook. You grin inwardly, giving up on applying it yourself and saunter over to the boys.

“Hey babe,” you say innocently and he looks up at you, smiling. “Will you put this on for me?”

He smiles, nodding as you push the sticker into his hand and you turn around, sticking your ass out a little. You feel the backs of his knuckles run down your spine before you feel him positioning the sticker and you know he’s smirking back at his friends, hearing them sniggering softly behind you.

“Thanks baby,” you say, turning around to kiss him on the cheek and he snakes an arm around your waist, giving you a quick squeeze, his naked torso warm against yours.

His hand falls down hard on your ass, causing you to jump and squeal lightly. “You’re welcome now get outta here I’m tryna grill.”

You grin, walking back over to your lounge, craning your neck so as to see your little sticker.

“A dolphin?” Trace asks.

“Flamingos and dolphins,” Marty adds chuckling to himself.

“Yeah, you can take the girl outta Florida…” Justin responds shaking his head and sighing as he lets the saying trail and you grin to yourself. It melts into a frown.

“Justin, it’s all crooked,” you pout, walking back over to him. “Line me up.” You add turning your back to him again and you hear him sigh behind you.

“Oh I’ll line you up,” you hear Nick mutter and the rest of the guys snigger at his daring.

“Shut the fuck up,” Justin barks and you jump as you feel him rip the sticker from your skin. “Brittany, go put some damn clothes on.”

You roll your eyes. It’s all fun and games when they oogle you but the second one of them starts talking about fucking you that’s when Justin stops being proud and starts getting pissy. You scoff slightly. Fuck him, he’s not ruining your Memorial Day just because he’s a jealous bastard.

“You’re lucky I wore anything at all,” you deadpan, slipping the thin strap of your bikini off your shoulder revealing your perfectly even tan and the guys all chuckle.

Justin scowls as you walk over towards the pool, giving your hips a little extra sway. You hiss as you step down into the water, the sun making your skin hot so the water seems extra cold. Your nipples harden instantly and you turn to find that all eyes are on you, except for Justin who is moodily scooping the burgers of the grill and dropping them onto the paper plates that each of his friends are holding.

“Alright, you motherfuckers have your food, now it’s time to go,” Justin says gruffly, putting the cover on the grill and the three other men look at him bewildered.

“WHAT? Man, I thought we were gonna watch the Dodgers stomp the Cubs later?” Nick replies.

“No, you fuckers are going home and I’m getting my dick wet,” he growls and his friends all groan in protest, trying to get him to reconsider.

“Justin, don’t be an asshole,” you sigh, finally making it all the way into the pool, the water barely reaching your hips.

He smirks back at you as he shoves the guys into the house. “Yeah that’s right baby. Get nice and wet for me, I’ll be back in a second.”

The chorus of “oooooohs” is silenced as he shuts the screen door and you roll your eyes, wading further out into the pool. You sigh, allowing your body to lift and float, enjoying the coolness of the water and the sun shining down on you warmly. You don’t really hear the sliding glass door open and close again or him slinking quietly into the water so you jump when you feel a strong pair of arms slip under your back, pulling you against his chest. You open your eyes and find him smirking down at you.

“You didn’t have to kick them out,” you scold gently, closing your eyes again, seemingly ignoring him.

“Yes, I did,” he replies his hands smoothing up your back under the water, his fingers wrapping in the bow at your back.

“You really didn’t,” you reply. “You didn’t even let them eat.”

“Don’t pull that shit with me, Britt. You knew exactly what you were fucking doing,” he growls as he tugs and your top loosens, floating up off your breasts before he snatches it and tosses it aside.

“Justin!” you exclaim, your feet searching for the bottom of the pool but find that he has maneuvered you so that you can no longer touch the bottom. But he still can.

His arms lock around your waist, crushing your chests together and you bite back your moan at the feel of his silken skin against your hard nipples. He’s smirking cockily at you, his face mere centimeters from yours as his hands slide down to your hips, pulling them snugly against his.

“Now, don’t try and tell me this isn’t exactly what you were after the second you stepped outta the house,” he whispers lowly, and your arms slide around his shoulders, fingers playing in the curls at the nape of his neck as you bite your lip.

“It wasn’t,” you respond softly, your eyes locked on his lips before nuzzling your nose against his.

“See now you’re lyin’ to me, girl,” he responds, his voice quiet as he pulls your sunglasses from your face. “you know what happens when you lie.”

You gasp as you feel your back hit the side of the pool and he presses his body hard against yours, allowing you to feel him hardening against you as he sets your sunglasses on the side of the pool. You bite your lip again and he brings a hand up, using his thumb to tug it free before he presses his mouth to yours, kissing you slowly. Your hands smooth over the hot skin of his shoulders and down his biceps, before sliding over his chest, fingers tweaking his nipples in the water.

He growls pulling back and tilting his head to the side to ravage your neck. You hum softly, fingers digging into his hair, nails scraping against his scalp as his hands cup under your ass and lift you higher, bringing more of your chest out of the water so he can lick and suck along your skin. Your back arches as his lips close around one of your peaks, pressing your hips into his stomach, trying to get some semblance of friction.

“You were very bad,” he mumbles against your skin as he drags his mouth across the valley between your breasts to flick your other nipple with his tongue.

You giggle. “Was I now?”

“MmmHmm,” he hums, his fingers moving to hook in your bikini bottoms, shimmying them lower on your hips. You uncross your legs from around his waist, allowing him to tug them off.

“You were pretty bad too, you know,” you reply as he drags one long finger along the crease where your leg meets your body.

“Really?” he asks, his fingers walking along your flesh and you gasp as he presses the pad of his middle finger to your clit. “Did I walk around half naked in front of your friends?”

“No,” you pant, concentrating on the way his finger rubs in slow soft circles, applying just enough pressure to tease. “But you were walking around half naked in front of me. In flip flops. You know what that does to me.”

Your hands slide down his sides, pushing at the waistband of his swimming trunks and his mouth presses to yours as you shimmy them down his hips, reaching instantly for his cock but he grips your wrists, holding them over your head as he presses his mouth to yours. You whine, feeling him press up against you, sliding against your slick folds and he lets go of your hands to hold your hips, working himself against you slowly.

“Ugh, Justin,” you whimper, your arms moving to wrap around his neck, your legs curling around his waist and he hums against your neck.

“You like that?” he whispers throatily, kissing along your collarbone as his hips work against yours.

You let out a quiet whine, trying to angle your hips so he slips in but to no avail. He brings a hand between the two of you, and you look down seeing a hazy outline of his hand on his dick in the water as he guides it to your entrance. He rubs slowly, purposefully against your clit, the smoothness of the head rubbing in your slickness and you whimper and writhe against him.

“Justin, please,” you moan, your fingernails digging into his shoulder blades. “Please.”

“Please what?” he asks, slipping down to your entrance, watching your face, a slow grin pulling at his lips.

“Ugh, do it,” you pant, trying to buck your hips so that he enters you but he pulls back, teasing your clit again.

“Do what?” he asks, his teeth nipping at your neck before laving the spot gently with his tongue.

“Fuck me,” you pant, your hips twitching forward, nails clawing at his skin and he chuckles again, lining himself at your entrance.

Your head falls back as he pierces you, sliding in steadily, a low moan pulling from your throat. You sigh, your hands clutching at his back, preparing yourself, waiting for him to give it to you like you know he can.

He pulls back and you hold your breath, waiting for him to rush back in, waiting for him to hit that spot inside you that makes you moan. But he doesn’t do that. He pulls back completely, slipping out of you and you whimper, clutching at him as he floats away. He smirks at you, sinking low in the water so that he’s only visible from the eyes up.

You glare at him, pushing off the wall and he paddles backwards, pulling his head out of the water and sending a stream of water from his mouth in your direction. You huff, turning away from him and paddling towards the shallow end, listening to him laugh.

“Oh, come on baby,” he says, his voice singing. “I was only teasing!”

“Fine,” you spat, making your way to the stairs leading out of the pool. “you can tease yourself. I’ll just take care of this myself.”

“Hey!” he exclaims, paddling after you and you smirk a little to yourself.

“Don’t worry about it,” you call over your shoulder. “Your dick doesn’t vibrate. My way will probably be better.”

You’ve barely got your foot on the first step and he’s behind you, hands wrapping around your biceps tightly. You yelp as he pulls you against him roughly, moaning as you feel him press against your lower back. He growls as he forces you down, your knees hitting the steps as he bends you over and he lines himself up behind you. His lips are right next to your ear as he pulls your legs open roughly.

“No one,” he whispers, his voice deep, his breath hot against your ear. “No one and no thing fucks you,” he pants as he rubs himself against you and your stomach trembles, “but me.”

You cry out as he shoves his entire length into you, hands gripping the side of the pool, struggling to adjust to his size. His hands smooth around your waist, reaching up to fondle your breasts roughly before skimming down your hips, running his hands along the backs of your thighs. He drags out slow before rushing back in, his hands moving to grip your hips, holding you steady as he pounds into you.

You’re crying out with each savage thrust of his hips, clawing at the steps of the pool, whimpering and moaning as he works you so fucking good. You feel the slick skin of his chest, line with your back, feel the heat of his breath on your ear as he leans over you.

“Tell me,” he growls, his hips smacking into yours brutally and you can feel your stomach tightening. “Tell me no one can give it to you like me…”

You open your mouth to respond but all you can do is groan, his dick massaging you so good you’re incapable of speech. You just hang your head, concentrating on the way he feels pushing and pulling, in and out of your body, his hands warm on your hips.

“Tell me, Britt,” he growls, his hips crashing into yours and you whimper, feeling your body tighten.

“Oh god,” you pant feeling it build and build and you’re so close. “Justin…fuck.”

“Tell me!” he yells, his hand coming down hard on your ass and that’s all it takes, your entire body convulsing around him, a guttural groan tearing from your throat and you’re screaming his name until it doesn’t even sound like a word anymore.

His hips are still bumping steadily into yours as you hold yourself on trembling arms, trying to breathe, trying to think. You’re whimpering softly as he works your overly sensitive flesh.

“Oh, you’re not done are you, baby?” he whispers in your ear, kissing the lobe softly and you groan, swallowing hard. “Because I’m not even close yet.”

You moan at his words, turning your face towards him and his lips close over yours, his hips still working steadily. You whine softly as he pulls back, hands settling more firmly on your hips again as he regains his pounding rhythm. You let your head fall back, relishing the way he’s sliding in and out of you, the way his fingers are biting into your hips as he works you so good.

“Are you gonna come for me again, baby?” he asks, his hands smoothing up your back and wrapping around your shoulders, tugging you back against him restlessly. “I wanna feel you squeeze my dick.”

You moan, shivering hard, your hands curling and uncurling in the water, breath hitching with each thrust. You can’t speak. You can’t think. The only thing you can do is feel and listen. Feel him working you hard and deep, dragging out slow and rushing back in again and listen to the short grunts and breathy moans that tumble from his lips as he works in and out of your wet heat.

His hands are sliding down your back now, his short nails scraping down your spine, causing goosebumps to break out over your skin. You’re pushing your hips back against him now, chasing your release as he chases his.

“J-Justin,” you whimper, hands curling into fists, nails biting into your palms. “Oh god…”

“Fuck…Britt…Jesus,” he moans, hands moving to your hips again, pulling you back against him savagely.

Your head falls forward and you’re panting hard, chasing it, chasing that feeling and you hear him gasp loudly, before groaning deep and you know he’s close. One of his hands is snaking down around your hip and you know what he’s doing, you just don’t know if you can handle it, the pleasure so intense already.

When his fingers nestle between your folds, your mouth falls open fully prepared to let out a scream that would probably cause the neighbors to call the cops but the only sound you emit is the tiniest of squeaks, as your arms give out and you fall to your elbows. Your entire body is convulsing, every muscle tightening and you can’t breathe. You can’t think. All you can do is hang your head and listen to him moan, his hips beating into yours brutally until:

“Oh my fucking god, Brittany,” and he collapses against you, coating you warm and wet deep inside you, hips rocking involuntarily as he rides his wave.

You’re both trembling hard as you come down, his cheek resting against your shoulder, his arms wrapping weakly around your stomach as he slides away from you, falling to sit on the steps of the pool. He tugs you with him, pulling you into his lap and you clutch at him weakly, still struggling to regain your breath. He brushes a piece of hair back from your face with trembling fingers and you rest your cheek against his shoulder, sighing tiredly.

“I can’t move,” he offers weakly and a lazy smile pulls at your lips, too tired even to laugh.

“Good,” you respond, burying your face in his neck, his skin searing hot against your shoulder. “I think you’re sun burnt.”

“Hey, at least I got some color,” he yawns, looking down at himself and at you. “that’s what Memorial Day is for, right?” he smirks. “tanning.”

You narrow your eyes at him. “Well, that was before…”

“Before what?” he asks, letting his head tip back, the sun kissing his face warmly and you can’t help but grin.

“Before we started a new tradition.”

He grins, his head tilting back down to yours slowly, licking his lips as his eyes fall on you again.

“Yeah,” he grins. “today was definitely a day to remember.”
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=884