paradise love by MrsTimberlake18
Summary: justin & his girlfriend nicole need to get away. find out what paradise has in store for them.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2364 Read: 5255 Published: May 20, 2008 Updated: May 21, 2008
Story Notes:
nicole is my original character. she has a disability called cerebral palsy(cp). nicole is my original character, please do not take it.

1. Chapter 1 by MrsTimberlake18

2. Chapter 2 by MrsTimberlake18

3. Chapter 3 by MrsTimberlake18

4. Chapter 4 by MrsTimberlake18

Chapter 1 by MrsTimberlake18
Author's Notes:
rated pg13 for a later chapter
AN: this iz written by my friend Lauren(whos not on this site) & i. all we can say for this iz justin & nicole r both 22.

Justin Timberlake has had a busy past couple of months.

He's spent most of his time in the studio... needing a well deserved break. Night and day he's been working extra hard. Very long hours, but it hasn't stopped him from doing what he loves.

Justin and the other four guys of *NSYNC had talked weeks earlier about taking a short break to relax and then continue on recording the final songs for "Celebrity".

Since then, Justin has went on to recording his first solo album "Justified" and hasn't slowed up. For some, it would be extra, extra draining. To him, he had gotten somewhat tired but he didnt let it stop him.
---
Today, Justin was in the studio letting his mind wander from him.

Constantly, he was thinking of ways to use his craft and what he could make out of a song called "Cry Me A River".

One by one, each second that passed, words flooded his mind, slowly making a song that, little did he know, would be a enormous hit all around the world.

He grabbed his pen and wrote down every word that he knew could work in this song.

Later that day, Justin had finished the song and was making final touches on it
so it would be just the way he had pictured it to begin with.
---
Nicole, Justin's girlfriend, was at the school where she learned Tae Kwon-Do. She had known Justin since they were kids but they'd only been going out for 2 years.

While Justin was in the studio today, she was working in the dojang with some students. She was teaching them basic front, side & back kicks from her chair along with showing them punches. She was also training for her black belt.

"Ok. That's it for today. Line up." She bowed to them & went to the lockers.

Just as Justin was, Nicole was exhausted. She had been working very hard for the last month to earn her next belt. She mentally & physically needed a vacation.
---
THE NEXT DAY, Nicole was laying on the bed and Justin had just got out of the shower and put his clothes back on. He walked over to her, layed down beside her and said, "hey, Baby, why don't we get away."

She asked, "what do you mean?"

"We both have been working nonstop and haven't had much time together so I just thought we could go on vaction for a few days."

"I don't know..."

"Come on. You've got sick time saved up & Johnny agreed that I could take a week off. We both need it."

She thought for a second. "Where're we going?"

He smiled brightly. "Hawaii. We'll get a private beach house so no one will know we'll there. Security will keep the press away & give us our privacy."

"Alright."

END OF CH1
Chapter 2 by MrsTimberlake18
CH2 – The couple had arrived at their destination at midnight the following night. They were in the beautiful Kauai, Hawaii, the 4th largest of the main Hawaiian islands. It was also the oldest.

They rented a house on the beach, which was accessible for Nicole’s needs. Since it was so late, they decided to sleep & start the fun in the morning.

THE NEXT MORNING, Nicole stood by the window, leaning on her crutches.

Justin came up from behind & hugged her. “Hey, Baby. Want to go down to the beach?”

“Sure. We can sunbath & go in the water.”

Soon, the 2 were laying on the beach sunbathing. Nicole 1st put lotion on Justin. She spread it on his back & into his shoulders.

Justin did the same to her & was now working on her legs. He was also trying to relax her muscles because of her high muscle tone.

Now, they were both laying there, just relaxing. He looked towards her & smiled a goofy smile. She loved that smile. “What?” she laughed.

“Nothing. Just remembering how we met.” They both drifted into memories of the past.

FLASHBACK It was science class for the 7th graders at E. E. Jeter Elementary school. The kids were being paired up for a project.

Nicole was sitting at a lab table by herself, looking down. She hated being paired up because none of the kids liked her. She played with a keychain hanging on her brake as her name was called.

“Wonder what chump will get stuck with her,” 1 boy snickered.

“Nicole, you're paired with...Justin,” the teacher said. The teachers at school were very nice but kids still made fun of her.

A boy with floppy, curly hair & blue eyes walked up to her. “Hi, I’m Justin,” he said shyly.

She looked up at him. She’d had a crush on him for 2 years but they didn’t know each other well. In fact, they never spoke a word to each other before.

Nicole shook the hand he offered & answered quietly, “I’m Nicole.”

He took a seat next to her. “This is going to be so cool. We get to make a volcano explode!”
---
Over the course of the next week, the pair worked on their project. She could tell Justin was well-liked by his close friends but he was also a bit shy.

Justin never heard much from Nicole outside of working on the volcano. He wondered about her. She seemed to open up after a few days & seemed to talk a little with him but only about the work they needed to do. At school, she didn’t say anything to other kids.

He knew she was picked on due to her disability but she seemed really nice & he couldn’t understand why kids were so mean.
---
On the day of the presentation, Nicole was extremely nervous. She wheeled back & forth down the hall. It was her way of pacing.

Justin laughed softly. “Chill. I’ll do most of the talking, it’ll be fine.”

He was right. When it came time to speak, he did the talking. They hadn’t tested the volcano yet so they had no idea what was going to happen.

Nicole dropped the mentos in the club soda bottle & the thing started to fizz.
Too many were put in & it got out of control. It fizzed over the top & a bubble that built up popped. It splattered all over her & Justin.

The other kids in the class looked on in shock. The teacher was mad but slightly amused. “You 2 stay after to clean this up.”

“Yes, Sir,” they agreed.
---
Nicole was embarrassed. The class had laughed at her & she looked like a fool in front of Justin. Just then, he leaned over next to her to wipe the table.

“You know, that was pretty cool. I had no idea it’d explode like that,” he laughed.

“Y-yeah,” she answered, not feeling it was funny.

“Hey. Don’t worry about the other kids. They’re just looking for something to laugh at. It wasn't your fault too many mentos were put in. We both dropped some in.”

They both went to reach for the rag at the same time & ended up bumping foreheads. They laughed softly & Justin said, “here, you got some on your face.”

He gently wiped her cheek & they looked into each other’s eyes.
END FLASHBACK
---
The couple sighed contently. All of a sudden, Nicole was brought out of her thoughts by Justin picking her up. “Justin, what are you doing?” she asked surprised as he headed for the water.

“Dropping you in the ocean,” he answered as if it was the simplest thing.

“JUSTIN!” she squealed & laughed.

They splashed each other for a little while & then decided to go inside.

Justin walked into the bedroom behind Nicole; his arms around her. He kissed her neck lovingly. Her crutches were lost on their way into the room while they continued to kiss.

She smiled as they leaned on the bed. He reached for the strap of her bikini...

END OF CH2
Chapter 3 by MrsTimberlake18
Author's Notes:
*slight pg13 warning*
CH3 – Nicole grabbed his hand & Justin sat back a little. “What's wrong?” he asked, afraid that he did something he shouldn’t have.

“I’m sorry. It’s just – we’re just moving a little fast.” Nicole looked away. “I want it to be special but I’m scared.”

He knew it was her 1st time so she was bound to be nervous but he could tell there was something else.

Justin caressed her cheek and said in a soft tone, "Sweetie, I know you’re scared and I know you want this to be special. I want to give you everything you imagine that night to be. If you want to wait, we'll wait. I don’t want to rush you. You mean the world to me and I'd be so upset if I hurt you in any way."

“It’s not you I’m scared of. Remember when we were 17 & you & the guys did that show in Florida that summer? I came with you on tour & was back stage when you were done?” Justin nodded & she continued. “I went somewhere during the show. A – a party I saw on a flyer. I knew I should’ve stayed at the concert but I went anyway. A guy from school was there & said I was pretty.”

“What happened?” He was sort of afraid of what she’d say next.

“I knew him a little so we talked. He kissed me & I don't know why I didn’t stop him there.” Nicole swallowed hard. “W-we went upstairs & before I could process what was going on, he tried to get my shirt off. That’s when I – I grabbed my crutches, shoved him & got out of there.”

Justin remembered seeing her crying backstage but never knew why. ”No wonder she’s scared.”

He scooted closer to her and wrapped both arms around her and said softly, "Sweetheart, I’m so sorry. I should have paid more attention that night. We can wait as long as you want. I’m in no rush. I want whatever you want." He kissed her temple. “I don’t want to make you think that’s all I’m wanting from you.”

2 DAYS LATER, it was the day before Nicole & Justin’s last day in the paradise. The sun was just going down and he asked her if she wanted to go out and watch it. She said sure. A couple minutes later, they started talking and he just looked at her and kissed her softly.

She lay her head on his shoulder then waited a few minutes. She looked up at him and said, “Justin, I want to be with you tonight. I want us to be together.”

“Are you sure?”

“MM-hmm.”

He waited a minute, then leaned in & kissed her. After a few moments, he carried her into the bedroom.

They made out for a little while, their passion leading instead of their thoughts. When their clothes were forgotten, they gazed at each other before kissing ever so passionately.

Then he whispered in her ear, "you can trust me. I won’t hurt you, Angel. I promise you."

She knew he wouldn’t. His touch was so gentle. She ran her hand down his chest & when she looked in his eyes, what did she see? Love. The look every girl dreams of; the look that made her feel like the most beautiful woman ever. In that look, she knew he’d never hurt, never leave her.

She urged him to look at her after he spoke into her ear and she kissed him once more and said, "I trust you. I know I’m safe with you."

They paused for a moment after kissing again, just looking at each other. This was the 1 moment they’d remember for life. Their love was pure & nothing could waiver it.

She gasped & Justin kept her stare to make sure she was ok as they became 1. He held her & murmured the soft words of “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

AN: i hav no ideas 4 ch4 2 end this fic. if any1 haz any ideas, lemme kno. is there anythin any1 wants added?
Chapter 4 by MrsTimberlake18
Author's Notes:
last chapter!
CH4 – Nicole woke up to the sound of waves crashing against the shore. She inhaled & smelled Justin’s familiar cologne. She looked towards him & noticed him watching her. “Morning. What are you looking at?”

“Just the beautiful woman in my arms.” He smiled & kissed her softly.

She sighed as he pulled her closer. “Justin, this vacation has been the best time of my life. I wish we didn’t have to go home tonight.”

“Me too.” He thought for a minute. “Tell you what. Since I tour most of the year & I have a week or 2 off after, why don’t we come back here? Ya know, sorta like a summer vacation.”

“That’s a great idea.”

They got up, got dressed & ate breakfast. Then Justin asked, “so, what do you want to do before we need to pack & leave?”

She looked deep in thought for a moment & then broke out laughing.

“What?”

“I want to throw you in the ocean,” she said with amusement in her voice.

“Oh, I’d like to see you try!” he laughed.

She then chased him down to the beach as fast as her crutches could go.

1 month later, Justin’s album was done. It was a bigger hit than he could imagine & everyone loved it. Nicole earned her blackbelt & that summer, the couple planned to go back to Hawaii.

THE END

AN: sry its short. im sick-again & cant think straight lol. if any1 haz ideas, im takin requests as 2 what 2 put in my next fic.