Striptease by JCSCOWGIRL79
Summary:

JC meets the girl of his dreams at a friends video shoot, but will her secret tear them apart?


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 10656 Read: 24264 Published: Apr 27, 2007 Updated: Jun 28, 2007

1. Chapter 1-The Meeting by JCSCOWGIRL79

2. Chapter 2 by JCSCOWGIRL79

3. Chapter 3 by JCSCOWGIRL79

4. Chapter 4 by JCSCOWGIRL79

5. Chapter 5 by JCSCOWGIRL79

6. Chapter 6 by JCSCOWGIRL79

7. Chapter 7 by JCSCOWGIRL79

8. Chapter 8 by JCSCOWGIRL79

9. Chapter 9 by JCSCOWGIRL79

10. Chapter 10 by JCSCOWGIRL79

Chapter 1-The Meeting by JCSCOWGIRL79
“Felicia James?” a voice rang out over the loudspeaker.

“That’s me,” a girl of about five foot five, with long, dark hair answered as she stood up.

“Are you Ms. James?” Tony asked.

“Yes, I am” Felicia answered as she pulled herself to her full height.

“Ok, let’s see what you’ve got,” Tony said as he put on his new song ‘So Far’. As the melodic beat started up Felicia moved into her first steps that she choreographed for this.

“Wow, she is hot!” J.C. whispered to Tony.

“Hell yeah and she is also one helluva dancer, I think I have found the one.” Tony said looking at JC, while still holding an eye on Felicia.

“Ok, everyone good work, I will have my decision tomorrow, I will contact you or your agents personally, good-bye and good luck!” Tony called out as some 200 auditioners filed out of the huge warehouse.

“Hey Felicia, wait up!” JC yelled as he jogged over to her. Turning Felicia was shocked to see him.

“Hey, sure” Felicia said as she sat her bag back down onto the chair she had retrieved it from.

“Hi, I’m JC and I just wanted to compliment you on your dancing, you were white hot!” He blurted out feeling slightly dumb and nerdy as he did so.

“Thanks. I hope I get it, because it would mean a lot to my possible career as a dancer,” Felicia said as she smiled cheesily up at him.

“Oh I don’t think that will be a problem.”

“Well I hope not,” Felicia said as she placed her bag on her shoulder.

“Are you in a rush?”

“Not really, why?”

“Well I was wondering if you wanted to get a bite to eat, if you haven’t eaten that is.”

“No, I haven’t and that sounds great, where do you want to go?”

“I don’t care, do you want me to drive or do you want to?”

“You can, if you don’t mind ‘cause I’m beat” Felicia smiled sweetly at him.

“No, it’s cool! Now let’s go cause I am starved!” JC said as they walked toward the exit. As they climbed into his car, Felicia sank back into the plush leather seats that greeted her fatigued body.

“So, what do you do? Go to school, work what?” JC asked, questioning her in rapid-fire succession.

“I do both, but mainly I do school and hit the audition circuit whenever possible” Felicia answered stifling a little yawn.

“Sorry if I am asking so many questions, I am just very intrigued by you is all” JC said in a way of an explanation.

“No it’s ok, really. Nothing about me is really intriguing.”

“I doubt that.”

“No, really, I am just rather boring, school and my ambition keep me pretty busy.”

“You aren’t gonna tell me that you are not attached to anyone.”

“Actually I am not, I just got out of a pretty bad relationship a few months ago.”

“Same here and it sucks, its like you devote all this fucking time to someone and then find out they are not the person you thought or rather remembered falling in love with.”

“Amen!” Felicia shouted laughing as they pulled into the Taco Bell parking lot.

“I take it that you have experienced that before” JC said smiling back at her.

“Oh maybe once or twice” Felicia said glibly as she climbed out of JC’s SUV. After ordering and getting their food they headed toward the corner booth.

“So tell me all about Felicia” JC said as he bit into nachos bell Grande.

“Not much to tell, am 25, a performing arts student at UCF, from Chicago, don’t talk to parents, been dancing since I was six-“

“That long? Why are you at the local performing arts school and not Julliard” JC asked taking a long swallow of his mountain dew.

“Don’t even make me go there.”

“Bad experience?”

“You could say that” Felicia said as she stared him directly in his sapphire blue eyes. The pain and anger he saw there startled JC as he slowly set down the soda he had been sipping on.

“Is there something that you want to tell me about that?” JC asked hesitantly.

“Maybe some other time, but I need to be getting back I have work in a few hours.”

“You work the graveyard shift?”

“You bet it’s the only way I can go to most auditions.”

“True” JC, said as he opened her door for her. Closing it he made his way to the driver’s side and got in, gunning the engine to life. They talked non-stop the rest of the way back to the warehouse. As they pulled into the parking lot, JC said:

“I would really like to see you again, mind if I call you?”

“I would too and nope, here you go” Felicia said handing him her business card. “You can reach me at any of those numbers day or night, ok?”

“No problem” JC said as he tucked the number into his jean pocket.

“Well it’s been nice, talk to you later” Felicia said as she pecked him quickly on the cheek and got out of the truck.

“See ya!” JC said as he waited until she was safely in her car before he began to pull away. Felicia gave him a honk, letting him know that everything was all-good as she sped off into the night.

“Fe is that you?” Her roommate and best friend Brianna called out as she heard Felicia’s key in the door.

“Yeah, its me” Felicia answered as she dropped her stuff in the foyer of their condo.

“Hey, where have you been? I thought you would be home hours ago.”

“Me too, except that I met someone at the audition.”

“Do tell!” Brianna said as her face lit up in excitement. “Is he cute? What does he look like?” Brianna asked as she followed Felicia into her bedroom.

“Hold your horses” Felicia said as she rummaged around in her CD pile searching for her copy of the nsync ‘Celebrity’ CD.

“Well hurry up, I ain’t got all night” Brianna said impatiently.

“He looks like this” Felicia said standing up suddenly, while shoving the CD cover in Brianna’s face.

“He looks like who?” Brianna asked as she studied the five cute faces on the cover.

“That one there” Felicia said as she placed her finger above JC’s face.

“JC?” Brianna asked as shock filled her face.

“The one and only” Felicia grinned broadly.

“You have got to be fucking kidding me. How? When?” Brianna asked and her brain began to overflow with thoughts.

“Well the audition that I went for today was for Tony Lucca, who is a friend of his, from back in the day. Well anyway I did my thing and as I was leaving he came up to me and asked me to lunch.”

“You mean you ate with him? Omg! Felicia, I don’t believe you! I let you out of this house for five minutes and you pick up the hottest guy on the planet!” Brianna said as she laughed.

“I can’t believe it myself, but what was more unbelievable is that he asked for my phone number and to see me again.”

“What?”

“Yup, I will just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope he calls.”

“Me too, good luck! Now get your happy ass on to bed or you will never make it at work tonight. Did you tell him by the way?”

“No, Brianna I didn’t.”

“Why not?”

“Bri I don’t think it is customary to tell a possible boyfriend that you are a stripper for a living.”

“No, I guess not, but hey it is the millennium and you do remember what happened the last time you tried living two lives don’t you?”

“Please don’t remind me” Felicia said as she lay on her bed closing her eyes against the memory of Jon and all of the things that had transpired on that drunken night of his bachelor party, when his buddies brought him to the club she was working at the time. She would never forget the shame and horror that filled his eyes that night, when he found out her secret. And she vowed right then and there that she would not get involved with another guy until she was rid of the stripper job, but then again the fates were cruel and they had dealt her the hand with JC in the deck. ‘What am I gonna do?’ Felicia thought as she drifted off to sleep.
Chapter 2 by JCSCOWGIRL79
The next sound Felicia heard was the squeal of her alarm clock, letting her know that it was time to get up and go to her secret life. Quickly Felicia took a shower, gathered up her things and left the house quietly so as not to disturb Brianna. Just as she got into her car her phone rang.

“Hello?”

“I couldn’t stop thinking about you” JC’s voice said as it flooded into her ears.

Felicia’s heart started pounding with guilt at the sound of his voice.

“I bet you say that to all the ladies” Felicia said laughing nervously as she started up her car.

“Nope only to hot, sexy dancers” JC said laughing along with her.

“Really now?”

“Yup.”

“So what’s up?” Felicia asked as she looked at her watch and hit the accelerator realizing that she only had five minutes left to get to work.

"Not much, you?"

“Nothing” Felicia mumbled, distracted by her haste to get to work.

“Free tomorrow? JC asked.

“Can I get back to you on that?” Felicia said as she pulled into the parking lot.

“Yeah, is everything ok?”

“Yeah, but if I don’t get off of this phone with you I am gonna be late to work and I can so not afford to get fired, ya catch my drift?”

“Got it, well I will let you go and I will be waiting for your call. Bye Fe” JC said as he hung up.

“Bye” Felicia as she ran into the dressing room.

“Well look who decided to show up” Geri her boss said sarcastically.

“Oh shut up will you! I am a fucking minute late; I don’t think the natives are that restless” Felicia said hotly as she plopped down in her chair and began to apply her stage make-up.

“Well, excuse me Ms. Diva, I didn’t know that we are all so lucky to have you show up tonight, next time I will just call you and see if you would LIKE to work, instead of DOING so, now one more late and your fired GOT IT?”

“Yeah, whatever.”

“Look here missy, one more fucking piece of lip from you and you are out on your pretty little ass, understood? Now be out on that stage in fifteen minutes or get the hell out!” Geri said as she stomped out of the dressing room into the smokey atmosphere of Club Pink.

“Bite me” Felicia said as she finished her make up and proceeded to get dressed.

“Girl, you are too much!” Ceil exclaimed from the other make-up chair.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Felicia snidely asked.

“Look, Fe I don’t know if you need to get laid or what, but you need to know your fucking role girl. You are no diva and certainly ain’t nobody worth caring about around here. So you either get it in together or get out, cause honey we don’t need your uppity ass types up in here,” Ceil vehemently said as she got up and stormed out of the dressing room.

“Hey Fe, what’s up!” A familiar voice behind her said.

“Bri? What the hell are you doing here? I thought you had the night off?”

“Nope, got called in, but it’s all good, cause rumor has it that a certain friend of mine may need me right now. Is that true?”

“I don’t know” Felicia said as she looked down at her feet.

“You were just fine at home and now you turn into cat woman all of a sudden,” Brianna said with a bemused look on her face.

“You saw all that huh?”

“Sure did, now tell me what is wrong?”

“JC called me on my way to work and I just feel so damn guilty for lying to him.”

“Trust me I know all about it, but Fe if you are really serious about him or are thinking about it, then tell him, I am sure he will understand, if he doesn’t then he wasn’t worth it anyway.”

“Yeah, maybe you’re right” Felicia said sighing.

“Maybe? Honey I am ALWAYS right!”

“Oh, whatever!” Felicia said as she walked out of the dressing room and onto the stage.

Felicia burst through the curtain as her music; Def Leopard’s “Pour Some Sugar on Me” queued up. She bopped and gyrated through what felt like an eternity, finally the music stopped and Felicia did everything but run off of the stage. When she got to the dressing room Geri was waiting.

“Hey Princess, you have a lap dance waiting in V.I.P room number four.”

“Ok” Felicia answered as she groaned inwardly. You’d think after all these years she would be used to these things by now, but just being alone in a room with a random guy just somehow gave her the creeps. You know come to think of it, these days this whole job gave her the creeps. ‘I just hope that the Tony Lucca job comes through’ she thought as she made her way to room four. Throughout the rest of the night, Felicia jumped from stage, to v.i.p rooms, to serving drinks. Finally 4 am arrived.

“Thank God!” Felicia resounded as she plopped into her front seat.

“Amen!” Brianna weakly muttered, as she settled into the passenger seat of Felicia’s car.

The drive home was silent as Brianna slept and Felicia thought about J.C. The ringing of her cell phone jolted her from her thought.

“Hello?”

“Hi, Sexy” a mellow voice said into her ear.

“Hi, Jace. What’s up?”

“Nothing, just thinking of you and wondering if figured out if you were busy today or not.”

“I did and I am not busy I am headed home for a much needed 8 hours sleep and after that, I am pretty much free.”

“Awesome! How about I pick you up about 2?”

“Sounds great, see you then!”

“K, bye!”

“Bye!” Felicia said as she hit the end button on her cell. Sighing she pushed down on her accelerator and sped the whole way home.

Felicia fell into bed as soon as she got home, dreams of JC filled her fitful sleep as she fought the war inside her head. When the alarm clock went off Felicia sat quickly up drenched in sweat. ‘I have got to do something about this’ she thought as she padded quietly into the bathroom.
Chapter 3 by JCSCOWGIRL79
Author's Notes:
Adult Situations in this chapter

 

Twenty minutes and shower later, Felicia headed back into her room to prepare for her and JC's date. Felicia was taking one last look in the mirror as the doorbell rang. Opening the door Felicia was rendered speechless; there stood JC with the most gigantic bouquet of pink roses she had ever seen.

          "Hello, beautiful" JC said as he extended the roses toward her.

          "Hey, you" Felicia said sheepishly; "Thanks for the flowers they are beautiful!" she said as she breathed in their sweet scent.

          "You are welcome. I was driving by the florist and I remembered you telling me you loved pink roses so I got some" JC shrugged as if were no big deal.

          Felicia blushed as she murmured another "Thank You" as she went to find a vase to put the roses in. JC followed behind her as she did so.

          "You have a lovely home" JC commented as they walked into her massive kitchen.

          "Thanks me and Brianna have worked very hard for it."

          "Whose Brianna?" JC asked.

          "My roommate, cousin and best friend" Felicia said by way of explanation.

          "Oh, ok" JC said as he nodded his head in understanding. "You ready?" JC asked as she sat the vase of roses on the kitchen table.

          "You bet!" Felicia said as JC took her hand and led her out the front door. From the moment they got to the car JC was a perfect gentleman, opening the door for her, letting her pick the music in the car, etc.

          "Where are we going?" Felicia asked after they had been driving for about twenty minutes.

          "You'll see" JC said with a mischievous grin.

          "Ok" Felicia answered with a confused tone in her voice.

JC drove another 10 minutes until they reached a clearing.

          "Where are we?" Felicia asked looking around the seemingly deserted area.

          "Relax with you? You'll find out soon enough ok?" JC said as he put a reassuring arm around her before exiting the car.  Coming around he opened the door and helped her out; Taking her hand he led her down a winding path into a grove of trees where Felicia her soft music playing. What she saw nearly took her breath away. There before elegant picnic she ever saw. There were candles all around, a blanket with plates, glasses and a bottle of wine chilling in an ice bucket, more food than she could ever eat. Turning around she saw JC standing there beaming at her.

          "You sure as hell know how to make a great first impression JC Chasez!" Felicia said as she smiled broadly.

          "Well ya know" JC said as he raised her had to his lips and kissed it.      "Your food awaits Madame" JC said in a faux French accent as he gestured toward the blanket.   Felicia sat down as JC poured the wine.

          "Mmmm, This is absolutely amazing!" Felicia exclaimed as she took her first swallow of the wine.   "What kind is it?"

          "A 1965 bottle of Cabernet."

          "That's a freaking 300 dollar bottle of wine!" Felicia exclaimed nearly choking.

          "I know how much it is and how did you come to know about wine?"

          "I bartend sometimes where I work and sometimes we have some V.I.P's come in so we have the good stuff around."

          "So what are you a waitress or something? You never have told me where you work and what you do." JC said with a look of interest on his face.

"Oh lord, what am I gonna do now? How do I tell him? What do I do?"  Felicia's mind went wild as her heart pounded against her chest. She opened her mouth to speak just as JC's phone rang.

"Hello? Yeah she is right here," JC said as he handed Felicia the phone.

"Hello?" Felicia said nervously.

"Hey Felicia? This is Tony. I just wanted to tell you that you go it!" He said happily.

"I got what? Oh you mean I got the video? Oh my god! Tony, thank you so much!" Felicia squealed as she jumped up and down.  JC laughed at her childlike enthusiasm as she chatted to Tony on the phone about call times and such. He barely heard her say bye to him when she leapt into his arms.

"To what did I do to deserve this honor?" He said as he pulled her even closer to him breathing in her scent.

"Just my way of saying thanks."

"For what?"

"Today" Felicia said as she gestured to their elaborate surroundings.

"My pleasure" JC said as he leaned down and kissed her. A small moan escaped Felicia's lips as she melted to him. Felicia barely felt her feet leave the ground as he lifted her into his arms never breaking their kiss. Ever so slowly JC eased her down onto the blanket. It was there that their passion began to mount as their hands roamed over the others body, exploring them.  It was then JC's mouth found Felicia's breast with his mouth. Felicia moaned in pleasure as his mouth latched on to her supple mound.

"I want you so bad" JC spoke breathlessly as he buried his face in her neck.

"Make love to me" Felicia breathed. That was all JC needed to hear as he quickly disposed what was left of her clothing and his as well. He positioned himself at her waiting center. Felicia moaned in pleasure as he filled her body, JC lay still as he let her adjust to him and then ever so slowly began to thrust into her.

"JC" Felicia moaned as she moved to meet his every thrust.

"God you feel so good" JC said as he began to thrust faster inside her.

"Oh, JC Yes!" Felicia cried as JC slammed into her rocking their bodies back and forth.  JC could feel Felicia tighten around him as he did this, he knew she was close and so was he; and it was with one final thrust that they both reached their climax together.  JC collapsed onto Felicia as she held him close and they both drifted off to sleep.

It was almost dark when they awoke still in each other arms.     "Hey Beautiful" JC said into he ear as he slowly eased himself off of her.

"Hey" Felicia said smiling as she leaned in and captured him in a soft, warm kiss. 

"Mmmm, we can't keep doing this or we are going to be here all night" JC said as he reluctantly broke their kiss.

"I know, I am sorry. I just wanna stay this way forever" Felicia said dreamily.

"Me too" JC said as he hesitantly gave Felicia back her clothes to put on.  After they were dressed they busied themselves packing up the picnic gear.

"You were wonderful you know" Felicia said slightly blushing.

"So were you, sweetheart so were you," JC said smiling at her.  They then loaded everything into the car, when that was finished they got in and made their way back toward her house. Felicia laid her head back and sighed.

"Something wrong?" JC asked worry wrinkling his brow.

"No, I am fine" she said lying easily. "Tell him!" her inner voice screamed at her.         "JC?"

"Yes, Felicia."

"Actually there is something wrong...I have something I need to tell you."

"What is it? Is something wrong?"

"Well, JC I haven't exactly been honest with you."

"Oh, how so?"

"About my job."

"What about it?"

"Well, I um, I am a stripper."

An uneasy silence filled the car; it was when they pulled into her driveway that JC finally spoke.

          "I don't want to see you ever again, I won't tell Tony about this, but it's over."  JC said with ice in his voice as he reached over opened up the car door. Silently with tears running down her cheeks Felicia got out, she barely was able to close the door before JC sped of squealing tires as he went

Chapter 4 by JCSCOWGIRL79
   

Brianna was waiting at the door, took one look at Felicia and pulled her into her arms.

          "What happened?" She asked as she released Felicia.

          "I told him."

          "Told him what?"

          "You know what I do for a living."

          "Oh my god!" Brianna said as she sat down on the sofa in shock.

          "Yeah."

          "What did he say?"

          "Not much just said that he wouldn't tell Tony and that we were through. That was it."

          "Really?"

          "Really" Felicia said as she again began to cry softly.

          "Oh, Fe, it will all work out I promise"

          "No, it's fine, I expected this, I am just glad that was honest no matter what and you know the bitch of it is I can quit now because I got Tony's video."

          "Omg, You go it!" Squealed Brianna.

          "Yup" Felicia said half smiling.

          "That's wonderful!"

          "Thanks, but I just wish JC would have given me the chance to tell him, he never even gave me a chance to explain anything. I at least thought he owed me that we did make love tonight after all."

          "What, you slept with him?"

          "Yes" Felicia said sadly as she stood up and started toward her room.  Felicia moped around the house most of the day the next day, she called Club Pink and quit, got calls to do three other videos, with the likes of Justin Timberlake, Evanescence and Panic! At the Disco. She was happy that her career was starting to take off, but this whole mess with JC was putting a damper on things. Felicia's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the front door closing.

"Felicia?" she heard Brianna call out to her.

"In here!" Felicia called from her room.

"You still in here?" Brianna asked as she leaned on the doorframe crossing her arms across her chest.

"Yup."

"Well rumor has it that you called and quit today."

"Rumors true, I got three other videos today" Felicia said grinning.

"That's wonderful!" Brianna said as she gave Felicia a hug.         "This calls for a celebration! Feel like going out?"

"Not really."

"Oh come on! This will work out and if not, fuck him, cause he doesn't know what he is missing!" Brianna said in a girl power voice.

Breaking into laughter Felicia said,   "Ok, give me 15 minutes and I will be ready."

"Alright!" Brianna said as she picked up the phone and started making reservations and such for their evening out.  Felicia and Brianna painted the town that night, starting off with dinner at Antonio's, and then for a night of club hopping at the Universal City walk. Felicia fell into bed just as the sun was rising.
Chapter 5 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

A few hours later that she was awaken by the ringing of her cell phone.

          "Hello?" she said groggily.

          "Is this Felicia James?" a chipper voice asked her.

          "Yes it is" Felicia said as she sat up.

          "This is Tony Lucca's office and he just wanted to confirm your call for the video shoot at 2 pm, ok?"

          "That's fine, Thank You" Felicia said.

          "You're welcome and have a nice day Miss James," the secretary said as she hung up the phone.  Numbly and still a little hung over from the night before, Felicia got herself ready and was out the door at 1:15 to make the thirty-five minute drive to Buena Vista. Upon arriving she gave her name at the gate and was told to go to lot 12; as she drove onto the lot she saw JC's Mercedes. ‘Great, just great!' Felicia thought as she slammed her car into park.   Her stomach was in knots as she approached the makeup trailer, opening the door she almost passed out, cause right there sat JC reading a magazine, like he was waiting to get a haircut. The sound of her shoes on the linoleum caused him to look up. JC looked quickly back down to his magazine trying to avoid her gaze.

          "Hi, you must be Felicia!" the make-up artist greeted her.         

          "That's me!" Felicia said as she sat her bag in the vacant chair next to JC and settled herself into the make-up chair as the make-up artist, whose name turned out to be Gina, went to work. 

          "So, how long have you been doing this?" Felicia asked as Gina began to apply her base.

          "About 10 years, I started out with NSYNC and have been working for JC and his friend Tony, since NSYNC split in 2002."

          "Wow!" Felicia said as she searched for JC's eyes in the mirror, finding them, she mouthed the words ‘I'm Sorry' to him before he could avert his eyes away from her.

          "Shit!" Felicia heard Gina say.

          "What's wrong?" Felicia asked as she looked back toward Gina.

          "I just spilled the last of my tantalizing turquoise eyeliner, that I was going to use. I have to go get some more, be back in fifteen ok?"

          "Sure" Felicia said as she got up to retrieve a bottle of water from the small refrigerator to the right of her.

          "You look beautiful, you know" JC softly said from behind her.

          "Thanks" Felicia whispered.

          "Look, I am sorry about the other day" JC said hanging his head.

          "Me too, I just wish that you would have given me a chance to explain."

          "I know, I was a jerk, but I am here now so the floor is yours" JC said as he extended his hands toward her.

          "Well first off I quit the stripping job. Then I got calls for three more videos!" Felicia said excitedly.

          "That's wonderful! I am so happy for you!" JC said as hugged her close.

          "Umm, I thought that we were through?" Felicia asked as she pushed away from JC.

          "Yeah, I did say that didn't I."

          "Yeah and If you are ready to take me back just because I have quit the stripping job, forget it, because You should have still liked me, loved me or whatever you felt for me, no matter what I did for a living." Felicia said as she sat back down into the make-up chair.

          "You're right and I really don't know what to say, I was shocked, hurt and I acted like a jack ass."

          "Why didn't you just give me a chance?" Felicia asked again wanting and waiting for a better explanation.

          "You want to know the reason?"

          "Duh!" Felicia said rolling her eyes.

          "I just couldn't stand the idea of have a stripper as a girlfriend, I don't know where you have been or who you have been with-

          "WHO I HAVE BEEN WITH?! I will have you know that I have not had anyone and I mean ANYONE since my ex-fiancée' broke off our engagement for the same reason and that MR. CHASEZ has been five years, FIVE YEARS and you have the audacity to insinuate that I am a slut, just because I used to strip for a living!"    Just then Gina walked back into the trailer,

"Everything ok?" she asked.

"Just peachy" Felicia answered as she plopped her self back into the make-up chair. 

Twenty minutes later Felicia walked out of the trailer with JC following behind her

"You look amazing!" Tony said as he gave her the once over.

"Thanks!" Felicia said giving him a hug.

"No problem, so are you ready to do this thing?"

"Ready as I will ever be."

"Yeah, really this is a first for me as well."

"Well that makes me feel a lot better!" Felicia said laughing as she walked over to her cue on the floor.

"Welcome Everyone! I am JC Chasez and I am going to be directing this video. Now as all of you know the concept for this video is Tony reflecting back on his life and remembering the good, the bad and the ugly including his relationship with his ex-girlfriend, who is played by Ms. James. He thought he was getting over it until one night he sees her at a local club and realizes that he is still in love with her. So now that I have said that, places!" JC said as he sat down in front of the monitors.  They had been going at it for almost and hour, when it came time for the club scene, Felicia almost died when she realized that the "club" that JC was talking about was a strip club. ‘Oh great, I guess life really does imitate art' Felicia thought as she slowly made her way over to the set.

"Now what we are going to have happen here is that Tony is enjoying looking at the ladies when he sees Felicia's character come onto the stage..."  

Felicia broke into a sweat when she heard that and tuned out whatever else JC said. I took everything she had not to bolt right then and there.

"Are you alright?" Felicia heard someone say, looking up she saw that that someone was Tony.

"Yeah, yeah, just a little nervous" Felicia said as she eyed JC giving him the drop-dead look.

"Ok places everyone!" She heard JC shout as she got into her wardrobe and climbed onto the stage. Walking up to the stripper pole, out of habit she felt it to see if it was oiled or not, she indeed found that it was.

"You ready?" Felicia jumped at JC's voice.

"Yeah, I am ready."

"You sure?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not really"

"I can't believe you did this to me JC, I will never forgive you!" Felicia said in a loud whisper.

"Trust me this was not intended, I will show you mine and Tony's notes if you like and they are dated, so then you will know that I came up with this idea before I found out what you do or used to do for a living."

"Yeah, right, but whatever let's get this over with, so that I can go home and never see you again" Felicia said as she spun quickly way from him and approached the pole.  Felicia forgot all about the nerves when the music kicked in, she just went into the zone. As the scenario played out Felicia could feel JC's eyes boring into her, she was never so glad when she heard him yell cut and an assistant covered her with a soft terrycloth robe.

"JC?" Tony said as he walked off the set.

"Yeah Tony."

"Umm did she have practice for this before the shoot or something, because she was damn good at that."

"Yeah, you could say that" JC said as he kept his eye on the monitor watching Felicia's performance to see if there needed to be any changes.

"What aren't you telling me?" Tony asked as he sat down in the chair beside JC and crossed his arms looking at him.

"Nothing, that I can tell you Tony, I am sorry I vowed to keep what I know a secret and I have already hurt that someone enough I am not going to do anymore by telling the secret that I know."

"Yeah, so tell me how are you and Felicia making out?"

"Not so good as you can see, just drop it Tony, now is not the time" JC said as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Whatever man can I go? I have a date tonight."

"Sure see ya later I will have the video done and in your hands by 2pm tomorrow."

"Sounds good, see ya then, bye!"

"Bye" JC mumbled as he kept his eyes on the monitors.  Two hours later JC made his way home and into his editing room, he was there until sunrise, making sure every last detail was perfect, he wanted his friends to be successful at this, unlike he, who kept getting the shaft from his record label. Yawning he padded his way into his bedroom, crawling into bed he closed his eyes, falling asleep easily, but all he dreamt about was the hurt and the pain in Felicia's eyes as she did the striptease in the video. He woke up just a few hours later in a cold sweat, getting up he went into the bathroom and splashed some cool water on his face. It was then he studied himself in the mirror, disgusted by what he saw there, he turned and walked softly into the living room. Putting in the DVD of Tony's video he fast-forwarded to Felicia's strip scene, when the close up of her face appeared he paused the DVD and stared at it, with tears streaming down his face.

Chapter 6 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

Three weeks later

"So how are you enjoying L.A.?"

"I love it! I am thinking about moving out here."

"Really?"

"Yup, it would be like starting over after everything that has gone on ya know?"

"I know what you mean Fe, but give it some thought, cause if you go I will sure miss you."

"I know, I will miss you too, but I think that this is the best decision for me and plus I would have more job opportunities considering that is where two of the three videos that I am in this month are being shot out here."

"True, it would make sense for you and that would give me some place cool to go on vacation!" Brianna said.

"You are too much!" Felicia said as she laughed.   "Well hey I gotta go the director is motioning me to come on, so I will call you later and we can make the arrangements for me to move ok?"

"Sure, talk to you later Fe, bye!"

"Bye!" Felicia said as she hung up.

"Ready mamasita?" Justin asked.

"Yup, let's go"

"Ladies first" Justin said as he moved a bit so that Felicia could walk in front of him into the building.

"Thanks" Felicia said as walked through the door.

"Whew I am beat!"

"Me too and hungry to boot. How about you?" Justin asked.

"I could eat."

"So you wanna?"

"Sure where do you want to go?" Felicia asked.

"How about room service and a movie at the hotel?"

"Sure, your room or mine?"

"How about yours, since we did yours last night"

"Sounds good to me" Felicia said as she lay her head on the headrest in Justin's Mercedes convertible. The next thing she knew she was being awakened by a soft kiss.

"What the-?" Felicia said as she jerked awake.

"Sorry, I just have been wanting to do that all week" Justin said as he lay his head on the headrest beside hers.

"Justin, I just can't I'm sorry" Felicia said as she diverted her eyes from him.

"Why?" Justin said as he laid a finger under her chin bringer her eyes to his.

"You know why Justin."

"J.C.?"

"Yeah, J.C." Felicia said as tears began to form in her eyes.

"Man, he sure is lucky even though his stupid ass doesn't know it. I don't mean to sound like a jerk Felicia, but can't you just get over him? I would be more than willing to help you do just that" Justin said as he took her hand in his.

"I know he broke it off with me and I should feel bad or anything, but I am just still in love with him Justin. I don't know how to change that."

"First try this" Justin said as he pulled her too him for a kiss.  Felicia at first tried to resist, but the masterful work of Justin's tongue soon persuaded her otherwise, just as she was beginning to get lost in their kiss their was a knock on the window.

Chapter 7 by JCSCOWGIRL79

 

"What the hell?"  Felicia said as she pushed Justin off of her and slowly, yet cautiously pushed the button for the window.

"JC? What the hell are you doing here man?" Justin said as he reached across Felicia and opened the door.

"I came to see Felicia. I had come to talk, but I don't think that we have anything to talk about" JC said as he started to walk off.

"Wait!" Felicia yelled as she scrambled to get out of the car. JC stopped as Felicia walked toward him.

"What" JC said glumly.

"Come with me, we do have to talk" Felicia said as she grabbed his hand and walked through the door of the hotel leaving Justin opened mouthed behind them.  Felicia didn't mutter a word all the way to her room, but as soon as the door closed behind her she said,

"So talk."

"I'm sorry I don't know where to begin. I guess an apology is in order here-

"Your damn right it is, you know you hurt me pretty bad Mr. Chasez."

"I know, I acted like a child I should have let you explain and tried to understand, but I just let my pride and stupid stereotypes get in the way. Do you think that you could ever forgive me?" JC asked as he looked at her with pleading eyes.

"I don't know JC; there is a lot that has to be done here."

"Like what?" JC asked.

"First off trust is a big issue here and that is going to take a while for either of us to be able to trust the other."

"I would like to try don't you want to give us another try?" JC asked as he placed his hands on her shoulders.  Sighing Felicia slowly shook her head yes, letting go of all the tough stuff she was going to throw at him and the thoughts of being difficult and pretentious left her the moment he touched her. She had missed that touch even though their courtship was not long, she missed him, she couldn't help it she was in love with him.

"Yes?" JC asked with relief in his voice.

"Yes, I can't help it. I am in love with you JC Chasez."

"I love you too" JC said as his lips claimed hers, picking her up he carried her to the bed where they spent the rest of the night making sweet, sweet love.
Chapter 8 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

The next morning Felicia awoke with a start, looking around she saw JC's handsome face buried in the pillow next to her, realizing that last night wasn't a dream she smiled and softly kissed JC on the cheek. His eyes fluttered opened and a slow sexy grin covered his face;

"Good Morning, beautiful. How did you sleep?"

"Wonderful, you?"

"Fantastic, especially since you were lying next to me." JC said as he drew her in for their morning after kiss.

"So what do we do now?"

"I say we need to talk and straighten all of this out between us, what do you say?"

"Well I thought it was straightened out considering what happened last night, but yeah we can get it all out on the table if that is what you want."

"Yes it is, I am sure there are things that you need to say to me as well as I to you and I don't want to fuck this up again and lose you like I did this last time, I don't think that I could take it if I lost you again Felicia." 

"I don't want to lose you either JC, I have missed you so much" Felicia said as tears stood in her eyes.

"I have missed you too baby, but let's just get this all out. You first, tell me everything from top to bottom, ok?"

"Ok, well you know when we met that I was a stripper for a living well I had been doing this to put myself through college, which was Julliard at the time. I was engaged to a guy named Jon Huntington at the time. Well he didn't know what I did to put myself through school he just thought I was a waitress. Then on the night of his bachelor party his buddies brought him into the club that I was working, unbeknownst to me, well I set foot out on that stage shaking my ass and nearly had a heart attack when I saw his eyes staring back at me.  He told me after my set that it was over, I never got to give no explanation or nothing, and he said that I was a disgrace to him, his family and everything that our relationship was. I vowed to give it up right then and there. So I packed my bags moved down to Orlando and I couldn't find work anywhere, because nobody wanted to hire a ex-stripper so I went back to the only thing I knew and so there I was back in the same spot that I was in at Julliard when you met me."

"Wow, what about your parents? Couldn't they have helped you?"

"My parent's died in a train accident when I was 16, I have been on my own since then and that is how I feel into stripping, the money was good and it kept me in all of the things that teenagers love to have, clothes, shoes, a car, a house and it gave me a chance to use my god given talent. I never dreamed in a million years that I would get into Julliard, but I did and I miss it so much, but that is life and I can't complain, things are going well so far with or without Julliard, so I guess things did work out for me in the long run."

"Yeah it did, I am proud of you, you overcome great odds and I am sorry that I acted like a jackass by not letting your explain all of this to me before. I know I could say well you could have worked three jobs, so you wouldn't have to do that and blah, blah, blah, but I can see where you are coming from and you were at a dead end with nowhere else to go, I am sorry that I was just a stupid idiot!" JC said as he slammed his fist into a pillow.

"It's ok, really, I mean strippers don't have the best reputations, but I will have you know that strippers are among the pickiest people when it comes dating and whom they sleep with."

"Really?" J.C. said laughing.

"Yup, but enough about me, explain to me how you felt and everything. Like you said top to bottom."

"Ok, well you know about the Mickey Mouse Club, *NSYNC, my solo career, but what you don't know and very few people do, is that I JC Chasez am adopted."

"Wow! Talk about a bombshell, what is the story with that?"

"Well, my mother was very young when she got pregnant with me and my parents knew her and decided to take me, because my mom was having trouble conceiving at the time. So that is basically the story, I have met my biological mother once and I look just like her, I am not sorry that I never go to know her, because I was raised by a very good family and have had an exceptional life thanks to them. So now you know the real story of JC Chasez" JC finished as he put his hands over hers.

"Well I am glad that we cleared the air, I really wish that you could have been man enough to do that when you confessed your secret to me, it would have made things a thousand times easier on the both of us" Felicia said as she leaned over and kissed him softly.

"Yeah, well, what's done is done and what we have and will have will be well worth all that we have gone through don't you think?"

"Definitely" Felicia said as snuggled up against him and breathed him in with JC holding her to him tightly determined never to let her go
Chapter 9 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

Three weeks later

"JC, where are we?" Felicia asked as her hands went to the blindfold that covered her eyes.

"You'll see soon enough, now be patient we are almost there" JC said as he pulled his car to the curb and parked. Getting out he headed over to the passenger side to help Felicia out of the car.  "Ready?" he asked as she placed her hand in his.

"As I ever will be" she answered as she held tightly onto JC's arm.

"1,2,3!" JC said as he yanked off her blindfold to reveal a sprawling mansion.  "You like?"

"Oh, JC I love it!" She said as she embraced him.

"Well it's ours" JC said with a broad grin on his face.

"What? Really? When?" Felicia said wide eyed with disbelief.

"Yesterday and yes it is ours Felicia, but only under one condition."

"What is it?" Felicia said  her eyes filling with worry.

"Marry me" JC said as he dropped to one knee holding a two carat diamond ring out to her. Felicia gaped at the sight of him, the ring, the house it was just all so much.

"JC...." Felicia stammered nervous and unsure of what to say considering everything.

"Yes Felicia" JC said his stomach in knots of worry.

"I will marry you, but I have a condition as well."

"What is it?" JC said smiling widely as he placed the diamond on her left ring finger.

"You gotta make one of the rooms a nursery" Felicia said with a slight blush in her cheeks.

"What? You mean?"

"Yup, four months along."

"Four months! That means.."

"Yup, I got pregnant the first time we made love."

"Felicia why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know myself until just a few weeks ago, the day after we made up to be exact."

"How come it took so long?"

"Well, since I am a dancer my female stuff is sporadic so, I knew when I was due and when it didn't happen, I kinda connected the dots. The doctor confirmed it yesterday."

"Hmm" JC said as he moved away from her for a minute. Felicia began to panic, He doesn't want this baby, she thought. He isn't going to want to marry me after all, oh God why did this have to happen now! " I guess that would be ok, who am I kidding that would be wonderful! I am so happy!" JC said as he picked  her up spinning her around.

"You mean it?"

"Every word" JC said as his lips claimed hers. "So you ready to see the place?"

"You bet!" Felicia said as she grabbed the keys from his hand and bounded toward the door. They spent the rest of the afternoon planning how to fix out their house and mostly the nursery. Exhausted they wearily returned to the car. Sighing Felicia sank back into the seat relaxing for the first time that day.

"You ok?" JC asked.

"Never better sweetheart, never better" she said as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"So, when do you want to get married?"

"How about Friday?"

"Friday? That soon?"

"Do you want to wait longer?"

"Hell no! But I know most girls take their time."

"Well I am not most girls, but there is no reason to wait, I know I want to be with you and raise our child and I have Brianna to help me and your family, I think that is all we need, besides the guys that is."

"Sounds good to me, I will make the calls to everyone and share our good news, while you call Brianna sound fair?"

"Fair enough" Felicia said as she picked up her cellphone and dialed Brianna. Brianna picked up on the first ring,

"Felicia I have-" Brianna started to say before Felicia said,

"Bri, have I got a story for you!

Chapter 10 by JCSCOWGIRL79
Author's Notes:
Well here it is the final chapter! I hope everyone enjoys and sorry about the mix up yesterday I posted what dreams may come on here oop! lol sorry again, but here it is the final chapter of striptease. P.S. This is also going to be a very long chapter. Enjoy!

 

"What do you mean you are pregnant and getting married?!"

"Just what I said, JC and I are having a baby and we are getting married, that's it." Felicia said as she looked at JC and rolled her eyes. JC stifled a tiny laugh as he continued tell his mom what was going on.

"So when is this wedding taking place?" Brianna asked.

"Friday"

"Friday! That is in three days! Are you crazy? Of course you are. First you tell me that you are pregnant then you tell me you are getting married in THREE DAYS! How in the hell do you expect me to plan a wedding, find dresses and whatever else in three days?" Brianna said emphatically.

"Well first you get on this thing called a plane and you fly your happy ass to L.A. then tomorrow you and I will go dress and shoe shopping for the both of us and then we will sit down and plan the decorations for the yard."

"You make is sounds so simple, but it is going to be a lot of work, where are you getting married exactly?" Brianna asked as a thousand thoughts and ideas for this wedding swam around in her brain.

"The house that JC just bought for us, it has a huge backyard that is just perfect!" Felicia said.

"Ok, ok I am getting my stuff together and I will see you in what six hours?"

"I guess just call me and let me know when you plane gets in and JC and I will meet you at the pick up area at the airport, ok?"

"Ok, I love you, you nut see you soon!" Brianna said as the phone went dead. Sighing Felicia laid her head against the back of the seat.

"Tired?"

"Yup, dealing with Brianna is enough to wear anyone out" Felicia said as she chuckled slightly.

"Same goes with my mother, I swear that woman asked me like a zillion questions and I am like I don't know mom, she would have to ask you, ya know?"

"Yes I do, and I look forward to meeting your mom."

"You will love her and she will love you, but I think it would be best if you kept your secret from her, don't you agree?"

"Most definitely, that right there is a story for a whole different time" Felicia said as she took JC's hand in here own.

"You are exactly right, man Friday cannot get here fast enough!" JC said she he pulled into the driveway of his Hollywood hills home.

"Me either, but it will be here before we know it especially with all of the things we have to do in those three days. Did you call all of the guys by chance?"

"Nope was going to do that once we got settled in."

"Ok, I guess I will start making the to do lists and we can just take it from there."

"Sounds good to me, just let me grab a quick shower, call the guys and I am all yours.

"Ok" Felicia mumbled as she began to scribble ideas in a notebook she had produced from her bag. After his shower JC found Felicia right where he left her still furiously writing in the notebook.

"About done?" JC asked as he sat down next to her on the sofa.

"Just about a few more thing and there all finished!" Felicia said as she handed JC the notebook.

"Wow! All of this for one little wedding?"  JC said as he scanned the itemized list complete with ballpark list of prices beside each item.

"Yup, if we want to try and make it as close to perfect as possible, but there are several things that can either be compromised on or just omitted all together, so just pick out the things you would really, really want for the wedding, I will do the same and what is left over we will discuss, sound good to you?" Felicia asked as she got up from the sofa.

"Sure, where are you going?"

"To take a nice hot bath, while you go over the list."

"Ok, enjoy."

"Will do" Felicia said as she climbed the steps.   About forty-five minutes later Felicia appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

"It's about time, I thought you fell in up there!" JC said as he turned off the television show that he had been watching.

"Sorry your tub took me hostage, it just now let me go on the good authority that I will return tomorrow." Felicia said grinning as she sat down beside JC.

"You are the worlds biggest cornball do you know that?" JC asked as she kissed her lightly on the forehead.

"Yeah, but I am your cornball."

"I wouldn't have you any other way. With that being said let's get down to the business of this wedding shall we?"

"We shall" Felicia said as the poured over and discussed this detail and that detail for the next few hours.

"Whew! Man am I glad that is done!" JC said as he stood up and stretched.

"Me, too, but look at it this way all we have to do now is just put all of that into action and we are set. You got your list for tomorrow right?"

"Sure do, what time does Brianna get in?"

"About an hour, you gonna go with or stay here."

"Nah, I will go with you ‘cause I don't trust these L.A. lunatics, especially at one o'clock in the morning" JC said as he tied up his shoes.

"Ok, you ready?"

"Yup let's go" Felicia said as she grabbed her purse and headed out the door in front of JC.  About two hours later a very tired JC, Felicia and Brianna made their way into JC's house.  A good night was hardly uttered as they went there separate ways, Brianna to the guest room and JC and Brianna to JC's room. No sooner than they hit the bed each were asleep in a deep, deep slumber exhausted from the rigors of the day. 

"JC? Wake up honey it is time to get up."

"Can I have just five more minutes Mom?" JC mumbled as he put is face back in his pillow. Laughing Felicia said,

"I am not your Mom, but I can give you five more minutes."

"What the- Oh hey baby, good morning" JC said as he planted a soft kiss on Felicia's cheek.

"Good Morning yourself, now get moving cause I got breakfast downstairs and then it is time to get moving on the wedding stuff, ok?"

"Yup, give me about 10 minutes ok?"

"Ok and by the way, I love your mother."

"She's here?"

"How do you think breakfast got made, I my dear am no cook."

"Oh lord we're going to starve after we get married!" JC said as he clutched his stomach.

"No, I will just have to take lessons from your Mom" Felicia said in between laughs.

"Now that is a good idea, now get out of here or we will never get things done in time for tomorrow" JC said as he got up, kissed  Felicia and disappeared into the bathroom closing the door behind him.   Felicia went back downstairs and enjoyed more time talking to Karen and Brianna, the girls were deep in conversation about flowers when JC appeared.

"Hi, Mom how are you?" JC said as he pecked his her on the cheek.

"Fine sweetie and yourself?'

"Great and even better when I get this list done" JC said as he held up a two page list of things that had to be done.

"I bet, but you got yourself a good girl here, so I think it will be worth it."

"I know and yes it will, especially when I see her walk down that aisle toward me tomorrow to become my wife" JC said as he kissed Felicia full on the lips before placing a plate of food before her.

"I love you too" Felicia said as she dug into her eggs.

"Hey, where's mine?" Karen jokingly protested.

"Right here" JC said as he placed two more plates on the table one in front of his mother and the other in front of Brianna.

"Thanks" the two women said in unison as they both began to eat.

"Now it's my turn" JC said as he sat down with his own plate and began to devour what was on it.              "So you all ready to hit it?" JC said no sooner that the list bit of milk had disappeared from his glass.

"Yup let's hit it ladies and gentleman" Brianna said as everyone clamored up from the table, dropped dishes in the sink, grabbed purses, wallets, lists and keys and quickly dispersed to their duties.

"Are you sure this is the one you want?" Brianna asked Felicia for what seemed to be the hundredth time.

"Yes I am sure" Felicia said as she gazed awestruck at her reflection in the mirror.

"This is just the first store are you sure that you don't want to look around?"

"Nope, this is the one I am sure of it."

"Ok, she'll take it" Brianna said to the sales lady who disappeared to ring up the gown.

"How much is that thing by the way?" Karen asked as she handed another sales girl her dress to ring up.

"Umm I really don't think you want to know" Felicia said with a wry smile on her face.

"Yes, I do or I wouldn't have asked so tell me please" Karen said as she put her hands on her hips.

"Two-thousand dollars" Felicia mumbled.

"What?! You are joking right?" Karen said with wide eyes.

"Nope"

"Oh my god, I think that I am going to have a heart attack before this day is over, please don't tell me how much the shoes cost" Karen said as she gestured toward Felicia's white Jimmy Choo's

"No, you don't" Felicia said as she and Brianna burst out in a fit of giggles.

"Wow, the dress looks great on you!" Karen commented as Brianna came out in a light pink backless gown.

"It really does Bri, I think that is the one" Felicia said as she sat down to put her sandals on.

"Then I'll take it" Brianna said as she once again gestured for the sales girl.

"So what is next on the list, Felicia?" Karen asked as she took her dress from the sales girl.

"Let's see, we got the dresses, shoes, jewelry, hair appointments made, decorations bought, tables ordered, caterer nailed down and all of that stuff, now all we have to do is go next door and order the flowers, and meet JC to choose the cake and I think that is it" Felicia said as she checked off what they had done so far.

"So what does JC have to do again?" Brianna asked as she walked toward the register to pay for her and Felicia's dresses.

"JC is in charge of the DJ, getting his and all the guys tuxes, getting the minister and then of course as I just mentioned we have to meet him to choose the cake in about thirty minutes.

"That's it you mean we would have done it all?"

"Pretty much, all we have to do when we get home is make out a sketch of how we want the tables, chairs, centerpieces and such for the caterer."

"Wow! I didn't think that we would be able to pull this off" Brianna said

"Me either" Felicia said honestly.

"That makes three of us" Karen said as they all exited the bridal store and entered the flower shop.

"Hey, Brianna?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you remember to book us a room at the Hilton for tonight and part of tomorrow?"

"I took care of it and it is my treat as well as these" Karen said as she handed the florist her credit card.

"Are you sure? Because I do have the money" Felicia said as she looked a Karen with question in her eyes.

"I am totally sure, it is not everyday my little boy gets married" Karen said as she signed the receipt and the girls were off to meet JC for the cake.   A few hours later all was done and the girls were headed to the Hilton in Beverly Hills for Felicia's last girls night as a bachelorette.   The girls laughed, played games and drank, well some of them well into the night, about one o'clock in the morning Felicia's phone range.

"Hello?"

"Happy wedding day baby" JC's sweet voice filled her ears.

"Right back at you baby, I can't wait to see you in thirteen hours"

"Counting down much?"

"Nah, not really" Felicia said as she laughed sexily.

"Well baby I will let you go get your rest and I will see you later, I love you."

"I love you too JC, goodnight baby."

"Goodnight sweetheart" JC said as he hung up the phone and fell fast asleep.

"Man I cannot believe that you are getting married in an hour!" Brianna said as she put the finishing touches on her make up.

"Me either I am so excited!" Felicia said as she placed her veil on her on her head.

"You girls ready, cause the limo is here" Karen said as she poked her head around the door.

"Yup, we are just getting our bags together and we will be right down."

"You just leave those bags alone the bellhop will get them" No sooner than Karen has spoken those words a bellman appeared with a cart. Felicia gingerly got in the limo, careful not to wrinkle her dress. The others piled in and they were off to JC's house and the wedding.  The limo pulled up on front of the crowded house fifteen minutes before the wedding was scheduled to start, everyone quickly and quietly hustled Felicia into the house so that she would not be seen by anyone especially JC. Fifteen minutes came and went and the next sound was that of Justin knocking on the door.

"Hey, beautiful you ready in there?"

"Yup, ready and waiting for my escort."

"Well he is here" Justin said as he held out his arm for Felicia to take.             "So are you ready for this?"

"I have never been more ready in my entire life" Felicia said as her and Justin walked toward the French doors that led to the backyard. Just as they got to the doors ‘Trumpet Voluntary' struck up and doors were flung open to reveal the beauty of the backyard to Felicia and the beauty of Felicia to everyone else. JC's breath caught in his throat as he saw her gliding toward him in shimmering sheath of a dress with a chapel train. When they go to JC, Justin place Felicia's hand in JC's and walked away, with that the preacher began,

" Dearly beloved......"

      

End Notes:
THE END
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=90