What Dreams May Come by JCSCOWGIRL79
Summary: Heather meets Joey while opening up for *NSYNC, but will secrets and lies keep them apart?
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No Word count: 34591 Read: 39765 Published: Apr 27, 2007 Updated: Jun 10, 2008
Story Notes:
Adult situations in most chapters, but will be noted.

1. Chapter 1 by JCSCOWGIRL79

2. Chapter 2 by JCSCOWGIRL79

3. Chapter 3 by JCSCOWGIRL79

4. Chapter 4 by JCSCOWGIRL79

5. Chapter 5 by JCSCOWGIRL79

6. Chapter 6 by JCSCOWGIRL79

7. Chapter 7 by JCSCOWGIRL79

8. Chapter 8 by JCSCOWGIRL79

9. Chapter 9 by JCSCOWGIRL79

10. Chapter 10 by JCSCOWGIRL79

11. Chapter 11 by JCSCOWGIRL79

12. Chapter 12 by JCSCOWGIRL79

13. Chapter 13 by JCSCOWGIRL79

14. Chapter 14 by JCSCOWGIRL79

15. Chapter 15 by JCSCOWGIRL79

16. Chapter 16 by JCSCOWGIRL79

17. Chapter 17 by JCSCOWGIRL79

18. Chapter 18 by JCSCOWGIRL79

19. Chapter 19 by JCSCOWGIRL79

20. Chapter 20 by JCSCOWGIRL79

21. Chapter 21 by JCSCOWGIRL79

22. Chapter 22 by JCSCOWGIRL79

Chapter 1 by JCSCOWGIRL79
The rough, rocking of the bus shook Heather awake,

“Dammit” she screamed as she threw her legs over the edge of her bunk. ‘I swear I am gonna fire that driver!’ she thought as she slowly slid out of her bunk. Walking into the kitchenette a deep voice greeted her.

“Good Morning, sleepyhead!”

Jumping Heather said “Good Morning, Lance. What are you doing on here?”

“I need to go over some new stuff with you before the show tonight.”

“Ugh! Can’t this wait at least until I have had my Cappuccino?” Heather asked as she moved her head from side to side trying to wake herself up.

“I guess, so.” Lance said as he sighed and gave her a mock look of disgust.

“Hey, not all of us can be chipper as you are at 8:00 in the morning.” She replied laughing.

“You, my dear, have been hanging around Justin to long.” He answered giving a soft chuckle.

“No, we are just very similar creatures.” Heather answered as stared blankly down in to her mug.

A few moments later, she was awakened by Lance shaking her shoulder. Raising her head she was shocked to see him standing so close to her.

“Are you ok?” he asked eyes filled with worry

“Umm, yeah I think, why?”

“Well because I was talking to you and all of a sudden you just blanked out on me.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Lance it’s just that I have a lot on mind and the fact that it’s 8 am isn’t helping matters any” She said taking her head between her hands and massaging her temples.

“Care to share?” Lance asked laughing at her quip about the early hour.

“Not right now, so what do you have to tell me about the show?”

“Oh, just that you will be on second instead of first and that you will have a ten minute longer set.” Lance said with a smile on his face.

“Cool, but why is my set longer?”

“Well because, apparently word travels fast about the ‘Hot, new music sensation, who brings a realistic, yet sassy flavor to today’s pop music’.” Lance said as he put down the paper he was reading and smiled up at her.

“Who said that?” Heather asked peering over the table at him.

“Today’s L.A. Times” Lance said beaming

“Wow! Are you serious? Let me see that!” Heather said grabbing the paper from his hands with a cheesy grin on her face.

‘OMG, this can’t be real’ she thought as she jumped up and ran over to Lance giving him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“What was that for?”

“For being the best Manager in the whole wide world!”

“Aww, Thanks, but a Manager is only as good as his talent.” He said as his smile widened.

“But, still, I wouldn’t be here without you and you know it.”

“That’s true, but you wouldn’t be here if you did have the most awesome voice either and not to mention that you are pretty hot.”

“Oh, yeah and my mom is Queen Elizabeth!” Heather said laughing as she playfully punched Lance on his arm.

“Well, it’s the truth.”

“Well, then if that’s the truth, then why can’t I get a certain someone to notice me?”

Raising his eyebrows, Lance said,

“Who are you trying to get noticed by? Maybe I can help.”

“Umm, well it’s someone you know.”

“Someone I know?”

“Yes.”

“Let me see…Chris?”

“No, guess again.”

“No I don’t want to guess anymore, who is the guy?” Lance replied slightly annoyed by her childishness in this matter.

“It’s… Joey.” Heather said as she averted her eyes out the window as she watched the sky fly by.

“Joey?” Lance repeated in shock.

“Yes, Joey” Heather answered giving him a funny look. Lance sighed and shook his head.

“What?” Heather asked defensively.

“Nothing, it’s just that you can do so much better than him.”

“Why do you think Joey, is such a bad choice for me?”

“Well, for one he has Kelly and if I’m not mistaken, I think he is gonna ask her to marry him.” Heather’s face fell as she heard Lance speak those words.

“Oh, well, I guess I better forget about him then.” She said as she got up and began stretching.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to burst your bubble or anything..”

“No, Lance it’s ok, I mean if he is gonna ask her to marry him and all.” She shrugged as if to say ‘What’s the point.’

“No, it’s that I just thought of something and… never mind” He stopped as a broad smile took over his face.

“What?”

“Nothing. Look I will see you at the venue ok?”

“Umm sure, but Lance?”

“Yeah?”

“ How are you gonna get off of a moving bus?”

“It’s not moving anymore, we are at a rest stop to fill up.”

“Oh.” Heather said as she looked out to find that they indeed had stopped.

“Well I will see ya!” Lance said as he got off the bus making his way back to the *NSYNC bus.

Sighing Heather sat, back down at the table. Looking down, she saw the *NSYNC agenda for the day. ‘Jeez, these guys are so busy, it’s no wonder they collapse after every show’ she thought as she began to read the list. First on the list was, Sound check from Two until Four, A Radio Interview from Four-thirty until Five-thirty and finally, Meet and Greet from Six until Six-thirty and then it was group time

Until show time; but Heather knew that wasn’t entirely true cause she had been a witness to that. First off, Lance was at her side coaching her and giving her last minute tips and pointers of the Do’s and Don’ts of stage performance. Then something else caught her eye, there in Lance’s scrawl was tell Heather that her album went Platinum today.

“What the-?” she said aloud as she read it again. ‘This can’t be for real.’ She thought as she reached for her cell phone on the counter. Hurriedly she punched in Lance’s number; it rang twice before he picked up.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Lance!”

“Hey, Heather. What’s up?”

“Um, you left your paperwork on my bus and I was calling to tell you that it was here just in case you were looking for it.” She said nervously, hoping that Lance didn’t catch her lie.

“Oh, ok. Thanks!”

“No problem!”

“Cool, well I guess I will see you in an hour?’

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“Good, cause I have some more stuff I need to go over with you.”

“More! Jeez Lance, what are you trying to do fry my brain?”

“Yeah, that’s it!” He replied laughing

“I believe it! See you in an hour!”

“K, bye!” he said as the line went dead.

Hanging up her phone, Heather got up and made her way into the bathroom, taking the longest hottest shower ever as she kept thinking to her self. ‘I have really done it! I have made it! My album went Platinum!’
Chapter 2 by JCSCOWGIRL79

 

 

“We’re here!” the bus driver called as he made his way off the bus.

“Ok.” Heather answered as she grabbed her make-up bag and hair stuff before making her way off of her bus. As she walked toward the venue she spotted J.C. and Jill, leaning on the front of the *NSYNC bus showing some serious P.D.A.

“Would you guys stop! I will need my dancer to be able to move on stage tonight and at the rate you’re going there, J.C., I’ll be lucky if she will be able to walk!” Heather said laughing as she grabbed Jill by the arm and pulling her in the direction of the backstage entrance of the venue.

“Hey, what the hell?” Jill yelled trying to free her arm

“Hey, that’s my girl you’re taking there!” J.C. yelled as he began to board the bus.

“You’ll get over it!” Heather jokingly yelled as she continued to drag Jill toward the entrance.

“WOULD YOU LET GO OF ME!” Jill bellowed.

“No! I have some pretty good news to tell you.” Heather said as she let go of Jill’s wrist.

“What?” Jill asked eyeing her warily as she rubbed her wrist.

“Well, I’m not supposed to know yet but, Lance left his papers on the bus today and I saw something that is gonna change our lives as we know it”

“Well, what is it already!”

“We went PLATINUM!”

“OMG!” Jill shouted as she jumped up and down “But wait a minute, don’t you mean YOU went Platinum?”

“No, WE went Platinum, you are my back up singer silly and I would have all of those great melodies and harmonies if it weren’t for you!”

“Awww, thanks!” Jill said as she hugged her best friend.

“No problem, but save some energy cause after tonight’s show we are gonna go out and PARTAY!”

“Umm, excuse me, but there will be no partying without me.” A deep voice bellowed.

Turning, both girls looked up to see, DRE one of the *NSYNC bodyguards, looming over them.

“Umm, of course not” Heather stammered. “We were gonna tell you before the show, DRE, honest.”

“Yeah, right. I know you girls too well.” DRE said chuckling as he opened the door and ushered them inside.

As they both walked down the corridor, Heather saw Joey and Kelly in a corner, making out heavily.

“Ugh, that really made my day.” Heather mumbled.

“What was that?” Jill asked

“Nothing.” Heather said as she continued to gaze in their direction.

Following her gaze, Jill nodded in understanding. As they entered their dressing room, Heather burst out in tears.

“Oh, hun its o.k.” Jill said as she gave her friend a supportive hug.

“No, it’s not! I finally meet the proverbial ‘Man of my dreams’ and he is already taken!” Heather yelled as tears coursed down her cheeks.

Hearing, the commotion from the hall, Lance rushed in to see what was going on. As he entered, his heart sank when he say heather standing there with a tear stained face.

“Heather, What’s wrong?” Lance asked as he pulled her into his arms for a hug.

“Nothing.” Heather answered as she pulled away from him, as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

“Umm, I don’t think it’s nothing, when my artist and my friend is standing here in obvious pain. Now tell me who or what is the cause?”

“I think you know.” Heather said as she ran her hands over her face.

“Oh, the scene in the hall, I was wondering if you had seen that.” Lance said as his eyes clouded with anger.

“Lance, what’s the matter?” Jill and Heather asked at the same time.

“Joey, he just pisses me off! I swear that man doesn’t have a brain in his damn skull!”

“Umm, Lance it’s ok really, I will be fine, I promise.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah. Lance is there something bother you?” Heather asked as a look of worry crept onto her face.

Turning to Jill, Lance asked,

“Hey, Jill do you mind leaving Heather and I alone for about five minutes?”

“Sure, no problem, I’ll just go visit J.C.” Jill said as she stuck her tongue out at Heather as she ran down the hall toward the *NSYNC dressing room. Groaning, Heather said,

“I hope she will be able to make it to the show tonight.”

“Why do you say that?” Lance asked.

“Because if you have noticed once you get those two together you have to use a crowbar to get them apart.” She said laughing.

“Oh, yeah, right.” Lance said sheepishly.

“So, what do you need to talk to me about?”

“Well, I got some news today.”

“Good or Bad?”

“Both.”

“Uh oh, well give me that bad news first.” Heather said sighing as she prepared herself for whatever Lance was about to say.

“Well, the bad news is, that you are being pulled from the next leg of our tour.”

“Why?”

“Well, this is where the good news comes in. As of today, ‘Secrets and Lies’ went Platinum and I think now is a good time for you to do you own tour, you know be the Headlining act.” Lance said with a huge grin on his face.

“What? You are kidding me right?”

“No, I’m not.”

“OMG!” Heather said as she jumped up and did a little victory dance around the dressing room.

“I take it you like the idea.”

“You, bet! I have been dreaming about this my whole life!” Heather said as she jumped into Lance’s arms.

“Well, I’m glad I could help you out.” He said as she released her from his arms.

“Me too. Hey did I mention that you are the best Manager in the whole world?”

“I think you have mentioned it once or twice.” He said grinning broadly.

Just then Jill knocked on the door. “Is it safe?’ she asked.

“Yes!” Heather and Lance chorused.

As she opened the door she noticed that both of them were wearing the cheesiest grins ever.

“Hey, what did he do to cheer you up like that?”

“Well…He just told me that the album went Platinum today and that in January we are going to have our own tour!”

“What! You’re joking right?” Jill said as she kept looking back and forth between Heather and Lance.

“Nope, sure ain’t.” Heather said grinning.

“OMG! Yippee!” Jill yelled as she danced around the dressing room.

“I know, I feel the same way, but I’m kinda sad too.”

“Why?” Jill and Lance asked at the same time.

“Because, Lance won’t be here with me anymore and I’ll miss all of the other guys, also, in case you have forgotten, you, my dear you wont be seeing J.C. everyday either.”

“Oh, yeah I hadn’t thought of that.” Jill said quietly.

“Oh, you all come off it! I will miss you all too, but there are these things called phones and I will fly out when we get a break to see you.” Lance said a little perturbed

“You promise?” Heather asked.

“I promise. Well hey I better get going, We have sound check in and hour and you have rehearsal and sound check in two hours, so get some more rest and I will have someone come wake you guys up ok?”

“Ok, Lance, see you later!”

“Bye.”

“Bye!” Jill and Heather chorused.

“I’ve got a secret!” Jill taunted as she began to jump around the room again.

“What is it now?”

“Guess.”

“I don’t want to, just tell me.”

“No, guess!”

“Umm, you’re happy about the tour thing?”

“Yes, I am, but no that’s not it.”

“Umm, I don’t know just tell me please, my brain can’t take much more and plus I want to take a nap before rehearsal.”

“O.K…J.C. asked me to marry him!”

“He what?!”

“He asked me to marry him!”

“And you said…”

“I said YES, silly!”

“OMG! I am so happy for you! Congratulations!”

“Thanks and I have one more thing to ask.”

“What?” Heather asked as she examined the ring.

“Will you be my Maid of Honor?”

“I would be honored, but what about your sister?”

“Well, I thought of her, but when you get down to it, if it weren’t for you, J.C. and I would have never gotten together so this is the only way I could think of to thank you.”

“Aww!” Heather said as she hugged her friend. “Jeez! I can’t believe how big this thing is!”

“Me either, I almost passed out when I saw it.”

“I can’t believe you are getting married and to J.C! See I told you that you could get him!” Heather said laughing remembering their five years old argument.

“Yeah, I guess you turned out to be right after all and it sucks that I turned out to be wrong about you and Joey.”

“Yeah it does, but oh well, I will live.” Heather said as her mind flashed back to what she has seen in the hallway earlier. “Well hey, I’m gonna go take a nap before rehearsal, I’ll see you there ok?”

“O.K. and Heather?”

“Yeah?”

“You will get Joey, I will see to that myself.”

“Oh, it’s ok, I’m not sure I want him so much now.”

“Now, I know that’s a lie!” Jill said laughing.

“Would you get outta here!” Heather yelled as she threw a pillow at Jill.

“O.K. I’m going, I’m going!” Jill yelled as she made her way out the door.

“Good, bye see you in a bit.!”

“K, bye!” Jill called as she shut the door behind her.

Chapter 3 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

Sighing Heather turned over and tried to go to sleep, but it was no use every time she closed her eyes, the image of Joey and Kelly, flashed before her.  As she thought of this, she began to sob softly as she thought to herself ‘Why can't it be me? Why?' Heather was jolted out of her thoughts by a soft knock on the door.

                "Who is it?" Heather called.

                "Umm, it's me."

                "Me, who? I don't know any ME's" Heather said as she got up and walked over to the door.

                "Me, Joey."

Heather's hand froze on the doorknob; ‘OMG, it's him!' she thought. She was jolted out of those thoughts by Joey's voice.

                "Umm, you gonna let me in or what?" He asked.

                "Oh, yeah sorry bout that." Heather said as she opened the door.

                "Hi!" He said cheerfully.

                "Hi" Heather said as she stepped aside to let him enter her dressing room.

                ‘God, he smells good.'        "So what brings you to my neck of the woods?"

                "Well, I just wanted to stop in and say Hi, I just realized that you and I never have gotten the chance to talk and get to know one another." He said as he looked into her eyes making her weak in the knees as he did so.     

"Ok, so sit and let's talk." She said as she gestured toward the couch.

                "I don't want to meddle in your business, but are you ok?"

                "Huh? Oh yea, I'm fine, just my allergies acting up." She said as she wiped her eyes dry hoping he didn't see that she was lying.

                "Oh. So tell me about your self." Joey said as he settled himself on her couch.

                "Well, what do you want to know?"

                "Everything."

                "Well, let's see, I am from Louisville, Kentucky, I am 23 years old, Like singing, music, Shakespeare, collecting Superman stuff-"

                "What? You like Superman and Shakespeare?" Joey interrupted.

                "Yes."

                "What is your favorite play?"

                "MacBeth".

                "You're lying."

                "No, I'm dead serious." Heather said as she reached into her bag and handed him her tattered copy.

                "And you said you liked Superman?"

                "Yup."

                "I can't get over that, I'm sorry it's just so neat."

                "Yeah, I guess, I never really think about it, since I have been collecting for a long time now."

                "Really, how long?"

                "Nine years, give or take."

                "Cool."

                "Yeah, I guess."

Just there was a loud knock at the door.

                "Hey, is Joey in there?"  Chris asked.

                "Yeah, I'm in here Chris. What do you need?"

                "Sound check in five minutes!"

                "O.K. I'll be there in a minute.    Well it looks like I have to go, do you think we could go out clubbing tonight and finish our conversation?"

                "Sure! I had planned on going out anyway to celebrate."

                "Oh, yeah your tour and your album. Lance told me about it, Congratulations!"

                "Thanks! I'll see you after the show."

                "Ok, see ya then! Bye!" Joey called as he walked out the door.

                "Bye!"

Sighing Heather laid back down to try and resume her nap; just then there was a knock at the door.

                "Who is it now!" she yelled.

                "Whoa! Calm down it's just me, Jill."

                "Oh, hey come on in, I don't think that I am going to be getting that nap after all."

                "Oh, I'm sorry, but was I seeing things or did Joey just come out of here?"

                "No, you are not seeing things cause yes he did just come out of here."

                "What brought him here?"

                "Got me. Now it makes me wonder, he hasn't noticed me all this time, who put him up to coming in here."         Heather said looking suspiciously at Jill.

                "I don't know, I don't think anyone does."

                "Yeah, right! Now, tell me what did you and Lance promise him to get him to come visit me?"

                "We didn't do anything! So would you stop accusing me of something I didn't do!" Jill yelled.

                "O.K., sorry." Heather said as she put up her hands in defeat.

                "It's o.k."

                "I just can't figure out why he would want to come ‘see' me after all of this time."

                "Why not?"

                "Well, because I'm no big deal, that's why!"

                "Oh, you are gonna get it!" Jill yelled as she ran towards Heather.

                "Hey!" Heather protested as she began to run around the room.              

                "Got ya!" Jill yelled as she grabbed Heather on her sides.

                "Now you are gonna get it!" Heather yelled as she tackled Jill.

The girls where so busy wrestling that they didn't hear the door open, until Lance's voice boomed.

                "What in the hell do you think you all are doing?!"

                "Fighting, what does it look like?" Jill answered slightly annoyed.

                "Looks like every guys fantasy to me" Joey said from the doorway.

                "OMG." Heather mumbled as she jumped up and began to straighten her hair.

                "Hi, to you too." Joey said laughing.

                "Hey, Joey, What are you doing back?"

                "I came  to escort you to sound check."         

                "I thought that you all had a radio interview?"

                "Nah, that's J.C. and Justin's job today."

                "Oh, ok." Heather said as she grabbed her towel and bottle of water from her bag.

                "Ready?" Lance asked Jill.

                "Yup, as soon as the two lovebirds are."

                "What love birds?" Heather asked.

                "You and Joey!" she yelled as she bolted from the room-pulling Lance with her.

                "Well, you ready?" Joey asked holding out his arm to her.

                "Ready as I'll ever be." Heather said as she linked her arm with his.

As they walked into the stadium, Heather gave out a low whistle,

                "Damn, this place is bigger than I thought."

                "Yeah, but I think you can get the crowd jumpin' for us."          

                "And how do you know that, you have never seen me perform before."

                "No, but from what I have heard, I mean your album going platinum and that article about you in the Times, a man kinda draws his own conclusions ya know?"

                "Yeah, well hey, the stage awaits. See you after sound check?"

                "Yup, I'm gonna stay and watch and then you can escort me and Nakita to Meet and Greet."

                "Oh, I can, can I? When were you gonna ask my opinion on that matter?"

                "After sound check, but now is as good a time as any, don't you think?"

                "Yeah, I guess." She answered as she gazed into his eyes.

                "HEATHER! Sometime this millennium!" Lanced yelled.

                "Oh, well I better go see ya later!"

                "K" Joey said as he made his way down the aisle behind Heather as he took his place on the front row.

                Heather glanced at him nervously as she began to warm up her voice.

                "Ready?" she called out.

                "Yup!" chorused her dancers.

                "O.K., 1,2,3...GO!"

                Just then a funky beat, began blaring from the speakers and with that Heather and her dancers sprang into action.

                "It's almost midnight and you still aren't by my said my mind keeps racing wondering where you could beeee...." Heather sang.

                "Sounds good doesn't she?" Lance said as he leaned toward Joey.

                "Yes, she does and she looks good too!" Joey said as he eyed Heather's gyrating body.

                "Tsk, Tsk, Joey. Is that all you ever think about?"

                "No, but can I help if I notice her fine physical attributes?"

                "Well, I guess not" Lance said as he went back to his paper work.

                "Hey by the way, I took your advice and stopped by her dressing room, but when I did,  it looked like she was in there crying."

                "Wait, she was crying?" Lance asked interrupting Joey.

                "Yeah, I don't know what about, she didn't say. She just told me her allergies were acting up."

                "Hmm, that's weird, but finish what you were saying."

                "Oh, yeah, so I knocked on the door and she asked who it was, I told her, then she let me in. Then I told her, how I just came to realize that I hadn't gotten to know her and that I wanted to so I asked her to tell me about herself."

                "So, she told you?"

                "Yeah, just the basics, but we are going out tonight to finish the conversation and to celebrate her record and tour thing."

                "Oh, cool!"

                "Yup, wanna come?"

                "Sure, any of the other guys going?"

                "Yeah, J.C. and Jill are going, can you believe them two are getting married?"

                "I know and no I can't."

                "So, anyway, Chris, Justin and Britney are also going."

                "Oh, cool. When?"

                "Probably like an hour or so after the show, so that everyone will have time to shower and change."

                "Cool, I can't wait that gives me something to look forward too.  Booze and Women, life is grand!" Lance said mocking something Joey had once said.

                "Oh, shut up!" He said poking Lance in the ribs.          

                "Oh, so did Kelly say ‘yes' to your proposal."

                "No. I am not to sure I am gonna ask her."

                "Why not?"

                "Things haven't been going to well for us lately and I have been considering ending it, it's just it is so hard after all of these years ya know?"

                "I totally understand. So what are you gonna do about Heather?"

                "I don't know, I really like her A LOT, but I don' t know I am just so confused!" Joey said as he put his head in his hands.

                "I am sure that you will figure it out. Just go with your heart" Lance said wisely.

                "Yeah..." Joey's voice trailed off as he got lost in his own prison of thoughts.

After they had finished, Joey and Lance bounded up onto the stage,

                "Great Job, That is the best rehearsal yet!" Lance said as he walked up to Heather and the dancers.

                "Thanks! That's a wrap guys, go rest up, see ya in a few hours!" Heather said as all of her dancers filed off of the stage, except Jill.

                "So, ready for Meet and Greet?" Joey asked Heather

                "Yeah, just as soon as I get showered and changed."

                "O.K, well I will meet you in your dressing room in a half hour."

                "O.K." Heather said pouting.

                "What's wrong?" Joey asked as he raised her face to meet his.

She jumped at his touch,

                "Nothing, just thought you would want to escort me back to my dressing room that's all."

                "Oh, I would but, I need to talk with Lance about some things."

                "You do?" Lance asked in surprise.

                "Yes!" Joey said casting Lance a sidelong glance.        "I do."

                "O.K, well see ya!" Heather said she grabbed Jill's arm and ran off of the stage.

                "What was that all about?"

                "I wanted a little time to fix myself up too!" Joey protested.

                "I swear, you are worse than any woman!"

                "Well, that's not the only reason I wanted to have some alone time."

                "Oh." Lance said as he diverted his glance back down to his notes for tonight.

                "What are you thinking Lance?"

                "I am thinking that you are gonna break that girls heart and then I am gonna have to break you."

                "Lance you are crazy!" Joey said laughing.

                "Maybe, but remember I did warn you" Lance said giving him his most serious look.

                "I promise, I won't hurt her. This time It will be different" Joey said.

                "Yeah, right. But we shall see, just be careful and don't forget to tie up LOOSE ENDS" Lance emphasized.

                "Don't worry I got it all under control" Joey said as he jogged off toward the dressing rooms.

                ‘ Why can't I stop this feeling that I have' Lance thought as he walked in the same direction that Joey had.

Chapter 4 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

 

 

Twenty minutes later, Heather was running around her dressing room like mad woman.

                "What am I going to wear?!" she yelled at Jill as she rummaged through her suitcase.

                "I don't know, Jeans?"

                "Yea, that sounds good and...."

                "How about your new superman halter top?" Jill suggested.

                "Perfect! Thank you Jill, what would I do without you?"

                "I don't know, go naked?"

                "Ha, Ha, very funny!" Heather said as she burst out laughing

                "Yeah, I thought it was." Jill said as she began to laugh too.

Just then there was a knock at the door followed by Joey's voice,

                "You ready?"

                "Yup!" Heather said as she pulled open the door.

Joey let out a low whistle,  "Damn, I didn't know it was possible for a woman to look that good in Jeans!" He said as his eyes roamed over her body.

                "Ugh, yeah and pigs fly! Come on, let's go!" Heather said grabbing Joey's hand, pulling him into the hallway and waving Good-bye to Jill.

                "What was that all about?" Joey asked

                "What was what all about?"

                "You, saying that you don't look hot?"

                "Oh" Heather said slightly blushing.               "I really don't think about it much."

                "Oh, well ok." Joey said as he began to focus on her.  She was wearing a tight pair of worn Levi 501's, with a tight blue, Superman halter, with her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail; ‘Damn, she looks good' he thought.

                "Earth to Joey come in Please." Heather said breaking into his thoughts.

                "Oh, sorry, my mind was wandering."

                "I can see that, so what was your mind wandering about?"

                "You."

                "Oh." Heather said, shocked and surprised by his honesty.

                "Well here we are!" Joey said as he gestured toward the door to the Meet and Greet room.

                "Cool, so where do I pick up your kid?"

                "My kid?"            

                "Yeah, Nakita?"

                "Oh, her, Steve will bring her to ya."

                "Oh, ok."

                "After you." Joey said as Heather walked into the room ahead of Joey.

                All eyes were on her and Joey as they walked into the room, a few people noticed her and asked for pictures and autographs, she obliged them, until DRE came up and told them that she had to be going.

                "Looks like you are starting to develop quite a following." Joey whispered into her ear.

                "Yeah, I guess." Heather said as she shrugged and hoisted herself up onto the mini stage that sat in the middle of the Meet and Greet room.

                "Well, it's off to work for me, wish me luck that I don't get attacked." Joey said laughing, before kissing her on the cheek and walking away.

                "Good Luck" she mumbled as she placed her hand over the spot that his lips had occupied only seconds before.

                "How are you and the Joester, making out?" a voice beside her asked.

                "Huh?" Heather jumped, turning toward the voice.       "Oh, hi Steve and I don't know why don't you ask him."           

                "Fine, I will, but first you have a job to do." He said as he handed Nakita to her.

                "Hi, there sweetie." Heather said as she brought the dog to her eye level.

                "Cute, isn't she?"

                "Yes, she is a doll." Heather said laughing as the dog licked her nose.

                "O.K., now that we have established that, I have to go and check on the equipment for tonight's show, see ya later!"

                "Bye!" Heather called as Steve walked toward the arena.

As she directed her attention back to the guys, she caught Joey looking her direction, seeing her looking back at him; he gave her a wink and turned his attention back to the crowd in front of him.  Things were going fine until one of the fans jumped up and asked,

                "Hey, Joey. Is Heather your girlfriend?"

Heather almost passed out when she heard the girl ask, but was curious to what Joey's answer would be.

                "Umm, well, that will have to be entirely up to her, when the time comes." Joey answered casting a look toward Heather

                "So are you saying that yes she is your girlfriend?"

                "No, I am not saying that, what I am saying is-"

                "What he is saying is that YES, I am his girlfriend." Heather interrupted.

                "Since, when?" Joey asked.

                "Since now." Heather answered as she kissed Joey, gently on the lips.

                "Since now." Joey whispered as he looked longingly at Heather.

                "Well, you better get back to work." Heather said to Joey, as she realized that the room had become silent.

                "Yeah, I guess."

                "So anymore questions?" Heather asked as she turned and took her place back on the stage with Nakita.

After the Meet and Greet was over, J.C. came up to her,

                "So what was that all about?"

                "It was all about me taking the bull by the horns and getting what I want for change." Heather said as she handed Nakita back to Steve.

                "Well, congratulations, Joey will finally stop talking about how you never pay attention to him."

                "What?  Wait!, J.C.?"

                "Yes."

"Since when has Joey been saying this?"

                "Since you joined the tour."

                "Really? But I thought him and Kelly were so in love?"

                "Nah, that relationship was in trouble, way before you joined the tour."

                "Then what was all the hallway sex about? If he liked me that much then why in the hell didn't he just say so and get it over with instead of making him and myself crazy?"

                "I don't know Heather-" JC started to say with frustration in his voice.

                "I didn't day anything because I was scared" Joey admitted with sorrow showing in his eyes.

"Well, hey look at the time, I better go catch Jill and wish her good luck for the show tonight, see you all later, Bye!"

                "Bye!" Heather said as Joey stood there staring at her.

                "So?" Heather asked

                "So, what?"

                "So, why were you scared?

"I don't know. I guess, well it's just that I have never felt quite this way about a woman and I just rattled me a bit."

"Well, I totally understand, but by doing that you made me absolutely crazy!"

"I am so very sorry, but I am here now I hope that can make it better" Joey said as he pulled her into his arms.

"You are forgiven, but under one condition" Heather said as she nuzzled her face into his neck.

"You take me to the most exclusive club tonight to celebrate everything" She said as she now began to nibble on his earlobe.

                "Oh, club, yeah, umm I don't know?" Joey stammered unnerved by her.

                "Joey, what's wrong?"

                "Nothing."

                "If, it's nothing, then why do you look like a trapped animal?"

                "Well...." He trailed off.

                "Oh, the Kelly issue."

                "Yeah."

                "Well, hey you figure out what you are gonna do and then back to me ok?" Heather said as she dropped her arms from his neck and began to walk away from him.

                "No, wait." Joey said as he grabbed her arm to stop her.

                "What?"

                "Don't be like that, I want you to be my girlfriend I just have to tie up a few loose ends with her that's all" Joey said and he drew her into him.

                "Don't you think we should give this more time, I mean you just broke up with Kelly and I don't want to be the rebound girl, ya know?"

                "Yes, I know and I haven't loved Kelly in a long time.  You are  so not the rebound girl, that I promise you."

                "O.K., I believe you." Heather said as she looked down at her feet.

                "Hey, what's wrong?" Joey asked as he raised her eyes to meet his.

                "Nothing, except I am a little scared."

                "Of what?"

                "Of, this whole relationship, ya know everything."

                "Well, I am scared too, I have never cared for anyone as much as I do you"

                "Same here" Heather said as her eyes filled with tears.

                At that moment Joey pulled her even closer to him, capturing her lips with his and finally gave into his urges. Hands roamed everywhere, Joey and just reached in to fondle Heather's breast when-.

                "AHEM!" a voice boomed. Jumping apart they both looked up in to Kelly's angry eyes.

                "Oh, hi, Kelly." Joey said as he pulled Heather protectively closer to him.

                "Don't ‘hi' me, you son of a bitch!"

                "What! Just wait a damn minute!" Heather yelled as she moved away from Joey toward Kelly.

                "Oh and what are you gonna do you little priss, beat me up?"

                "Yeah, so what of it?" Heather asked as she advanced toward her, with her fists balled up.

                "OOOH, I'm really scared now the, bad, little pop star is gonna beat me up."

                "SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU BITCH!" Heather yelled in Kelly's face.

                "Bitch? Who you calling a bitch? At least I don't going around stealing your boyfriend."

                "Ex-boyfriend." Joey said as he walked up behind Heather and placed his hands on her shoulders.

                "EX?" Kelly asked in surprise.

                "Yes, EX." Heather said with sarcasm dripping from her voice.

                "That is news to me," Kelly said as tears started to brim her eyes.

                Turning to Joey, Heather asked,

                "Joey, you didn't break up with her yet?"

                "No, I was going to right after meet and greet, but after what happened I thought it best to confess my feelings for you first."

                "Oh" Heather said as she cast a glance toward Kelly only to see her sobbing into her hands.

                "Heather?"

                "Yes?"

                "Do, you mind if I meet up with you back in your dressing room?"

                "No, I guess not." Heather answered as she gave a sigh of frustration.

                "Ok, Thanks. I will see you later ok?"

                "Yeah, later." Heather said as she walked down the aisle and through the door.

                When he saw that she was gone, Joey looked at Kelly and said,

                "Kelly, look I am very sorry but, you've known that we have been over for months."

                "No, I didn't."she hiccupped as a sob caught in her throat.

                "Oh, please, how could you not?"

                "Joey, I really didn't."

                "Kelly, we have been arguing all of the time I haven't touched you in months; that in and of itself should have given you some clue."

                "Well, I'm sorry if it didn't, I just thought that you were just tired; I don't know we had been through so much I was just trying to give you your space with that said Joey hugged her to him.

                "I am sorry Kel, I will love you, I am just not IN LOVE with you anymore" Joey said.

                "I am sorry too I just wish there was something I could do to change your mind" Kelly said as two tears coursed slowly down her cheeks.

                "Unfortunately there isn't, I'm sorry"  Joey said as he released her from his embrace, kissed her on the forehead and walked away never looking back.

               

As, she heard Joey approaching, Heather bolted down the hall toward her dressing room, it, was there she ran into J.C.

                "Umpf!" Heather said as she fell backwards onto the tiled floor.

                "Are you ok?" J.C. asked as he bent down next to her.

                "Yeah, nothing is hurt but my pride." She said as she patted her bottom.

                "Ok." J.C. laughed as he extended his hand to her to help her up.   Just then Joey came out of the Meet and Greet room, rushing up to them he asked,

                "Is everything ok?"

                "Yup." Heather said taking J.C.'s waiting hand.  As he pulled her up, Joey grabbed her other hand and looking at J.C. said,

                "I'll take it from here."

                "O.K., but I was looking for you anyway, you have a delivery and the guy needs you to sign for it."

                "Oh, ok, tell him I will be there in a minute, ok?'

                "No, prob.! See you all later!" J.C. said as he walked away.

                "Heather?" Joey asked as he turned his gaze back to her.

                "Yes?"

                "Why aren't you in your dressing room?"

                "Umm, I,uh" Heather stammered knowing she was caught.

                "Uh huh and just exactly how much of that Kelly's and my conversation, did you hear?"

                "Umm, not much."

                "Heather! Now tell me the truth."

                "Ok, fine I heard all of it, sorry, my curiosity got the better of me" Heather said she threw her hands up in the air.

                "Women!" Joey said as he burst out laughing.

                "Joey! The delivery man!" J.C. yelled down the hall.

                "Oh, yeah. On my way!" he yelled back.

                "Well, you better get going, I will see you later."

                "No, you will see me now, come on!" he said as he locked his hand with hers and pulled her down the hallway toward his dressing room.

                When they got there, Heather saw the deliveryman waiting impatiently, holding his clipboard in one hand and a small box in the other.

                "Sorry, for the delay, where do I sign?"

                "Right, here sir." The deliveryman said as he pointed to a blank spot near the bottom of the order form.

                "Ok, thank you for waiting." Joey said as he handed the man a twenty-dollar bill for his trouble.

                "Have a nice day sir." He said as he thanked Joey and left.

                Turning toward his attention to the other guys, Joey asked,

                "Could me and Heather be alone for a minute?"

                "Umm, sure." They all chorused, shooting Joey curious glances as they walked out of the door.

                Turning to Heather he took her hands in his and led her to the couch as soon as they sat down, Joey began to kiss her, softly at first, but then more forcefully as his passion for her grew.

                "Joey, wait!" Heather said breathlessly as she pushed him away from her.

                "What? Did I do something wrong?"

                "No, it's just that you have to know a few things before we go any further."

                "Such as?"

                "Well, first off, I am, well I have never had sex before."

                "Oh." Joey said, as his eyes grew wide.

                "Yeah. And I intend to stay that way until I am in a long term relationship."

                "Meaning?"

                "Meaning, I at least want to be engaged."

                "Oh."

                "Is that a deal breaker for you?" Heather asked as she began to get up.

                "No, wait!" Joey said as he reached his arm out to stop her.       "I'm sorry, that was just a lot to absorb at one time."

                "I understand, it would be for anyone."

                "Yeah" Joey said as his mind still raced with all that she had said.

                "Heather?"

                "Yes?"

                "I respect your wishes."

                "Huh, I think you are the first guy to do so" Heather said still in a state of shock.

                "Well I am not all guys" Joey said as he brought her down into his lap.

                "I am glad of that" Heather said as she reached up and drew him into a kiss. 

                "Me too" Joey murmured as he moved her on top of him. As he slid his tongue inside his mouth exploring its depths, a small moan escaped Heather's throat as she felt her tongue become entangled with his.  As their kiss became more heated, Heather felt Joey's hands rub the sides of her breasts through her shirt, her breath caught in her throat as shivers went through her body.  His hands continued their descent down her body, coming to rest on her waist just inches from her aching center. Heather held her breath as she felt Joey's hands slide under her shirt. Feeling her tense up Joey stopped kissing her and asked,

                "Are you ok?"

                "Yeah, I am ok" Heather said as she ran her hands down his back, pulling him toward her. She was shocked to feel his erection as he slowly began to grind into her; She let out a soft moan as his lips claimed hers once again.  After a few more minutes of this, Heather was shocked when Joey stopped kissing and moving into her.

                "What's wrong?"

                "Nothing, I don't want to start something we can't finish and besides you are on stage in an hour and a half."

                "Yeah, I do." Heather said as she sighed.

                "What?"

                "Nothing, I just want to stay here with you that's all."

                "Aww, baby. Come here." Joey said as he held out his hand to her, pulling her close to him.

                Looking at her watch, Heather said,

                "Well, I guess it's time for me to go."

                "I guess so, see you later" Joey said as he kissed her one more time and watched her walk away.

                "Wait, one more thing before you do." Joey said as he reached for the box that the deliveryman had left.                        "Here, this is for you." He said as he handed her the box.

                "Aww, Joey you didn't have to get me anything. Thank you." She said as she kissed him softly on the cheek.

                "You're welcome." Joey said as he caressed her shoulder.

Heather tore nervously at the tape as she wrestled with the box, after a few moments, the box still remained unopened.               

                "Here, let me get it." Joey said as he produced a Swiss army knife and sliced through the tape.

                "Thank you" Heather said as Joey handed the box back to her. With that she delved into the box only to discover a small, velvet covered one. As she gingerly opened the box, she gasped in surprise, cause there in her hand, Heather held a beautiful diamond ring with garnet and citrine stones encasing it.

                "Joey, this is beautiful." Heather said as she removed the ring from the box to examine it.

                "Read the inscription."

                Heather nodded in response as she turned the ring to read the inscription, what she read brought tears to her eyes. ‘Over and Over, I fall in love with you.  Love, Joey.'   Taking the ring from her hand, Joey brought her face up to meet his and breathed softly in her ear,

                "Will you be my girlfriend?"

                "Yes." She whispered back.

                "Thank you." He said as he slipped the ring onto her left ring finger.

                "Joey?"

                "Yes?"

                "Don't you think I should wear it on my right so that no one gets the wrong idea that we are engaged? Not that I don't want to be engaged to you, it's just...."

                "No, it's ok and you are right" Joey said as he removed the ring from her left finger and placed it on her right.               "There, all better." He said as he kissed her hand.

                "Well, I guess I better go." Heather said as she rose up off the couch.

                "Yeah, I guess, but I wish you didn't have to though." He said as he stood up beside her.

                "Me, either, but I will be out in front during the show and just think of all the alone time we can have after the show tonight." She said with a gleam in her eye as she brought his lips toward hers for a goodbye kiss.

                "Mmmm, I love your kisses and I love you." Joey said as he hugged her to him.

                "I love you, too.  Well I guess I will see you later. Bye!" She called as she pulled out of his arms and left the room.      

Chapter 5 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

 

 

After she was gone Joey sighed with sadness as he sat back down on the couch, as soon as he did so there was a knock at the door.

                "Joey?"

                "Yeah?"

                "Hey, is it ok to come back in now?"

                "Yeah, sure." Joey answered as his group mates and his brothers filed back into the dressing room.

                "Damn! You all were sure in here alone long enough, have time to do a little sumpin', sumpin'?" Chris asked.

                "My god, Chris, NO!" Joey yelled as he got up and walked toward the back of the dressing room.

                "Hey, dude sorry, I didn't mean to step on any toes."

                "No, It's ok Chris" Joey said as he ran his hands over his face.

                "No problem" Chris said as he clapped Joey on the shoulder and walked away.

                "What are you all talking about?" Justin asked and he and J.C walked up.

                "Nothing, just thinking about Heather. That girl really knows how to get under your skin" Joey said with a goofy, yet bewildered look on his face.

                "What do you mean?" JC asked.

                "It's just from the moment I saw her at the studio the day before the tour, I was totally blown away about the confidence and warmness that radiated from her."

                "Tell me about it" J.C. responded.    "I remember her walking right up and introducing herself to all of us. That totally blew me away. But the best part was when she introduced me to Jill. That was the best moment of my life when I met her. I thought that I would never be able to love again after Bobbie, she burned me so bad by sleeping with Tyler, but Jill being so warm, kind and understanding helped me learn to love and let me be loved again" JC said with tears welling in his eyes. "Sorry." He mumbled as he walked away from Joey to collect himself.

                "Man that boy has got it bad! "Justin said smiling as his eyes followed JCs retreating form.

                "Yeah he does and Joey here does too, look at him." Chris said nodding in Joey's direction.

                Justin started laughing at the site that Joey made; He was sitting there looking at a promo poster that contained there and Heather's picture on it, with a wide grin on his face.

                "Earth to Joey come in please." Justin bellowed.

                "Huh, what?" Joey said looking up at them.

                "Nothing, just get you mind out of the gutter and your ass to side stage so that you don't miss your woman's performance." Justin said still laughing

                "What it's now?"

                "Yeah, just be sure to come back." Justin said with an evil grin on his face.

                "Oh, Shut up!" Joey said as he got up and bolted out the door heading for the arena.

Chapter 6 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

 

 

 

Joey got to his place side stage, right as Heather began her first song and the title track, ‘Secrets and Lies'. As she did her side turn she came face to face with Joey's smiling face. ‘Omg' she thought, ‘He is really here to see me perform, god I love him'.   After the last song was sung Heather made her way over to Joey,

                "Hey there handsome" she greeted him as she kissed him softly on the lips.

                "Hey" he whispered as he pressed his lips back onto hers as his tongue parted her waiting lips. He moaned as he felt her warm, sultry mouth envelop it.

                "Don't you think we should save this for later?" Heather asked as she pulled away from him.

                "Sounds good to me" he said as he kissed her one final time.

                "Oh, would you guys cut it out! You talk about me and J.C." Jill said as she rolled her eyes.

Heather and Joey began laughing along with Jill as they made their way back toward their dressing rooms.

                "Well I guess I will see you on stage tonight." Heather said as they reached her dressing room.

                "Yup." Joey said as a smile crossed his lips.

                "What?"

                "Oh, nothing you will see." He said as he gave her a good-bye kiss.        "See ya later, babe!"

                "Bye, sweetie, later." Heather said as she entered her dressing room. Sighing she flopped back onto her couch with a big smile on her face.

                "Uh oh, looks like someone is in love." Jill said teasingly.

                "So what of it?"

                "Nothing, I am just glad to see you two together, cause I know how much he means to you."

                "Yeah, hey did I show you what he bought me today?"

                "No, you didn't."

                "Oh well here." Heather said as she extended her right hand out to Jill, so that she would be able to view the ring.

                "Oh my god! Girl would you look at the size of that thing! Damn, I thought the one J.C. gave me was huge, it looks like a chip compared to yours." Jill said as she examined the ring more closely.

                "Oh, please at least you know that you and J.C. are gonna get married this is just a ‘will you be my girlfriend ring'"

                "Well if this is the ‘girlfriend' ring, I can't wait to see what the fiancée' ring is gonna look like."

                "Oh, who said we are getting married?" Heather asked as she gathered her stuff.

                "Me, I just have a feeling that's all."

                "You are right but for now I am gonna put no pressure on him about anything I am just going to enjoy just being with him. Well see you in a few, are you going out front for the show?"

                "Yup, I wouldn't miss it for the world so see ya in 15?"

                "Yup, see ya then." Heather said as she made her way toward the showers as she started to walk away she paused, turning back around she saw that Joey was still there as she looked deep into his eyes she said,

                "I love you." And with that she was gone.

                "I love you, too" Joey whispered as he watched her sashay down the hall. As he turned to go he came face to face with Lance.

                "Hey, Lance, What's up?"

                "Don't what's up me, you cheap son of a bitch."

                "What the fuck are you talking about?" Joey asked anger rising in his voice.

                "The ring."

                "Yeah, so?"

                "So! Damn it, Joey what were you thinking?"

                "What do you mean? I wanted her to be my girlfriend and I love her so I wanted her to have a ring to represent that love."

                "So I saw," Lance said as he face began to redden with anger.

                "Yeah, so what does this have to do with you?"

                "Well in case you haven't gotten it by now, I am in love with her."

                "What!"

                "Yeah, Joe, I love Heather I mean Love her."

                "So?"

                "So, what Joe?"

                "So, what are you gonna do about it?"

                "Nothing."

                "Nothing! I at least think you owe it to her to tell her."

                "Why? I know she loves you she said so just 5minutes ago."

                "Yeah, well I still think she has a right to know" Joey said.

                "Yeah, maybe but how am I gonna tell her that?"

                "Tell me what?" Heather asked walking up behind Joey, putting her arms around his waist.

                "That Lance needs to talk to you" Joey said as he took Heather's hands from around his waist.  Heather shot him an odd look but nodded ‘O.K.'

                "See you in a while." Joey said as he softly kissed Heather, giving Lance one long, last look he walked away.

                "So what did you want to talk to me about?" Heather asked as she adjusted the ring that Joey had given her.

                "Well, god how do I say this."

                "What is it Lance? Has something happened?"

                "Yeah something has happened."

                "Well, what is it?"

                "Heather?"

                "Yes?"

                "I have fallen in love with you."

Shock filled Heather's face as the words that Lance had spoken to her sunk in.

                "What did you just say?"

                "I said that I love you."

                "You sick son of a bitch! Where the hell do you get off saying a thing like that?"

                "What the hell? What do you mean?"

                "I mean, why are you doing this?"

                "Doing what?"

                "Trying to break me and Joey up."

                "I am not trying to break you all up."

                "Good, cause I am not going to let you. I love him Lance more than anyone on this earth and I love you too, but not like you love me and oh god Lance, I am so sorry." Heather said as she buried her head in her hands and let the tears flow.

                "Oh, Heather I am so sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry."

                "No, it's ok. I just have one question?"

                "What?"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

                "I don't know why?"

                "Because, Lance I wanted to be with you when we first met, but now all that has changed, cause you lied to me and told me you loved me like a sister and now its too late for us. And that makes me sad, cause we might have been good together." Heather said her voice barely above a whisper.

                "Yeah, well I guess I fucked up didn't I?"

                "Yeah, you did, but are we going to be ok?"

                "Yes, I still love you sisterly or otherwise, but that doesn't change our friendship or our working relationship."

                "Good." Heather said as she hugged him to her and kissed him softly on the cheek.   Lance breathed in her scent, as he etched this moment into his memory. Just then Joey walked up and said,

                "Hey, Lance, its time for hackey."

                "O.K. I am on my way."

                "Go, I will see you on stage. Joey?"

                "Yes, Heather."

                "Can you spare thirty seconds?"

                "Yes. See you in there, Lance." Joey followed Lance's retreating form until it disappeared around the corner.

                "What do you need sweetie?"

                "I just wanted to let you know that I love you." Heather said as she drew him in for a long, sweet, passionate kiss.

                "I love you too." Joey said as he hugged her to him.    ‘Thank you God' he thought as he cast his eyes skyward.          "Well, babe I gotta go"

                "O.K. I will see you on stage."

                "O.K. Bye baby."

                "Bye, sweetheart." Heather said as she watched him walked down the hallway admiring his endowments.

                "Caught ya!" a voice from behind her, said.

                "What the-?" Heather jumped as she turned to see Jill standing behind her.           "Oh, hi."

                "Hey, ready to go see our men shake their groove thangs?"

                "Hell yeah!" Heather said as she and Jill ran down the hall, into the arena and to their seats.

                "Damn, I still can't get over Joey and this ring he gave you." Jill said as she took Heather's hand to examine the ring yet again.

                "Well I can't get over Lance telling me that he had fallen in love with me."

                "What?"

                "That was my thought exactly."

                "A little late isn't he?"

                "Yeah, just a little."

                "Did you tell him?"

                "Yeah, I did and he looked so damn sad, that I just wanted to hold him and tell him that I love him too, but I don't I love Joey and I know and hope he loves me."

                "Oh, girl trust me he does. You are all he talked about in that dressing room and he paced and paced when you were out there with Lance, that's why J.C. had him go get him for hackey."

                "Really? What did he say about me?"

                "Uh, you are not gonna get that outta me."

                "Oh come on Jill."

Heather never did hear her response, because, Jill's voice was drowned out by the roar of the crowd as *NSYNC took the stage
Chapter 7 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

 

 

 

Two hours later tired and horse Heather and Jill made their way to the limo that would be taking them back to their hotel. As they were about to get in, Heather jumped as sweet baritone voice spoke in her ear.

                "You weren't trying to leave without me were you?" Joey asked.

                "No, I was gonna wait for you here and now that you and J.C. are here we can go."

                "Cool, hey are we still going out tonight? J.C. asked as he and Jill piled into the limo with Heather and Joey.

                "Yeah sure" Heather said as she placed her head in Joey's lap. She gasped as she felt his erection on the side of her face.

                "See what you do to me baby" he whispered in her ear. Heather smiled up at him.  As the limo arrived at the hotel, Joey reached in and scooped Heather up carrying her through the lobby and onto the elevator.

                "Joey what are you doing?"

                "I am taking you to get a shower."

                "Oh are you now?"

                "Yes." Joey said as he grinned evilly at her.

                "Oh and what you must be thinking right now." Heather said as she began to laugh.   Just then the elevator stopped and Joey led her to his suite at the end of the hall. As soon as they got in Joey began to try and remove Heather's clothes.

                "What the hell are you doing?"

                "I am getting you undressed so that you can take a shower."

"I am perfectly capable of doing that myself, thank you!" Heather said as she removed his hands from her shirt hem.

                "Well fine, I was just gonna help you live out one of your fantasies and take a shower with you."

                "What! Who told you about that?"

                "I have my sources."

                "Do you now?"

                "Yes, now come on before everyone leaves us."

"Ok, but catch me if you can!" Heather said laughing as she raced into the bathroom and closed the door. Shaking his head and grinning, Joey quickly undressed and made his way to the bathroom door.  Heather jumped as she felt Joey's arms slide around her waist. Without a word he began to slowly nibble her neck, turning her to face him, he attacked her lips with his sliding his tongue into her hot, sweet mouth.  Heather moaned with pleasure as her hands wandered down his back, to his buttocks, which she grabbed and squeezed gently.

                "Oh, god" Joey moaned as he thrust his hips forward.  Heather gasped in pleasure as she felt his erection on her thigh.  Slowly Joey's hungry lips left hers and began their decent toward her breasts. When he got there he latched onto each with his hungry mouth, paying equal attention to each one.

                "Joey, Oh god, please, stop." Heather protested between moans.             "I can't do this, not now."

Joey sighed in frustration but nodded in understanding.             "Is it ok if I wash up?" He asked as he lathered the soap between his hands.

                "Oh please do I would love that. Thanks."

                "No problem."      As Joey began his magic, Heather hung her head and let the powerful spray of the shower beat down on her neck

"Your turn." She said as soon as he had finished with her.  As she began, slowly massaging the tense muscles of his back Joey let out a sigh of relief.

                "Feel good?"

"Hell yeah, from now on you are giving me my shoulder massages, not Lance and further more, me and you can have more fun." He said as he let out a small laugh.

                "Oh, yeah" Heather said in a sexy voice. At that moment they both burst out laughing.

                "Here, let me finish so that we can get out of here and go work up a sweat on the dance floor."

                "Sounds good to me, see ya when you get out." Heather said as she kissed his swollen lips and exited the shower. When he heard the door close behind her he leaned back against the moist tile, sighing he thought ‘I don't know how much longer I am gonna be able to stand not making love to her.' As he turned of the nozzle, he too exited the shower and wrapped a towel haphazardly around his waist. Emerging, he stopped short, cause there stood Heather in a tight black mini, a black low cut halter and knee hi platform boots.

                "Damn, girl, you look fine!"

                "Oh, whatever, Joey." Heather said as she turned toward him she stopped short.  "Well you don't look to damn bad yourself. Planning on wearing that out?" She said a small grin tipping up the corners of her mouth.

                "Yup, come on let's go." Joey said as he grabbed her arm and headed toward the door.

                "Joey!" Heather said as she collapsed to the floor with laughter.

                "What?"

                "Get dressed, will ya the others are waiting."

                "Ok, five minutes."

                "K, meet you in the lobby?"

                "Don't you wanna walk down with me?"

                "Yes, but I also want to let the others know to wait for us."

                "Ok, I'll meet you down there, just promise not to run off with any guys will ya?"

                "Oh, Joey, you know I won't so hurry up, please!"

                "K, see ya in 5." He said as he gave her lips a peck.

                "K, bye."

As Joey walked into the lobby he spotted everyone waiting, with DRE and Lonnie.

                "Ready?" he asked as he walked up behind Heather.

                "Hell, yeah! Let's go!" Justin exclaimed. 

                "Let's party!  Just got paid..." Heather started to sing.

                "Ha, Ha, very funny!" Chris laughed in her face.

                "Well pttttttttttttt!" Heather said as she stuck her tongue out at Chris.   Everyone was laughing hysterically, as they all piled in the limo.  Finally the limo pulled up in front of the Blue Olive and came to a stop.

                "Come on let's go partay!" Heather said as she pulled Joey out of the limo.

                "We're here?"

                "Yup, now come on baby, I wanna shake it  with you!" Heather said as they all were identified and stamped at the door.

                "Ahhh this beat is tight!" Justin yelled as he pulled some unsuspecting girl onto the dance floor.

                "I agree wit the boy, let's go!" Chris yelled as he grabbed a hot red head and took off.

                "I think me and Jill will get a drink first. We will see you all out there." J.C. said as he and Jill walked hand in hand to the bar.

                "So are you ready to shake it baby?" Heather asked Joey.

                "Oh hell yes!" Joey said as he grabbed Heather and began to grind into her as they boogied their way onto the dance floor!  ‘Thong Song' blared from the speakers, but soon gave way to the mellow chords of ‘ Lost in you' by Garth Brooks.  As the music slowed, Joey pulled Heather closer to him as they began to sway slowly to the music.

                "Look." Heather said pointing behind Joey.  Turning to look Joey saw J.C. and Jill wrapped in each other's arms slowly swaying to the music.              "Don't they look cute?" Heather asked.

                "Yup, but they are not half as cute as you" He said as he gently kissed her lips.  

                "So what do you say we go out sightseeing tomorrow?" Heather asked.

                "No, can do I have something that I have to take care of."

                "Oh" Heather said sadly.

                "What's the matter babe?"

                "Nothing, just kinda bummed that's all, but I will be ok" Heather said.

                "You sure?"

                "Yea" Heather said as she sighed.    "Hey how about you buy the birthday girl a drink."

                "Sure what'll have?"

                "How about sex on the beach"

                "There is no beach here" Joey said with a evil grin on his face.

                "Joey!" Heather yelled as started laughing.

                "Just kidding, be right back" he said as he disappeared into the crowd.

                "Whew! I am worn out!" Justin said followed by all the others plopping down noisily in booths and stools.

                "It's unanimous" JC said as he put his arm lazily around Jill.      "Hey sexy, what do you say we get outta here" JC said as he smiled seductively at Jill.

                "I couldn't agree more!" Jill said as they both got up and left as if the whole bar didn't exist.

                "I hope I can be that in love one day" Justin said as Chris seconded it.

                "Me three" Heather said as Joey sat her drink in front of her.

                "Me, three what?" Joey asked.

                "Jill and JC just left outta here for a booty call and they acted as if there were no one else in whole club but them. So we were all saying how we all want to be in love like that one day" Heather explained.

                "Oh, yeah" Joey said as he stared off into space as he slowly sipped his beer.

                "You ok, Joe?" Justin asked.

                "Yeah I will be fine" He said as he got up.      "I just think I need to get some fresh air."

                "You want me to with?" Heather asked.

                "No, I need some time alone, but I will see you back at the hotel. Meet me in the lobby ok?"

                "Sure, what time?" Heather said giving him an odd look.

                "Just call me when you get there" He answered.

                "Sure" Heather said as she stood up, hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.  Kissing her back Joey walked off swallowed up by the crowd.

                "What's eating him?" Justin asked.

                "I think I know" Chris said.

                "Me too" Lance and Heather said together.

                "Well then what is it?"

                "Duh, Justin! Were you even here for the conversation?"

                "OH!" Justin said as realization crossed his face.

                "Yeah" Chris said as he gave Justin a ‘duh' look.

                "I better go after him" Heather said as said her good-byes and hurried toward the exit.

 

 

Chapter 8 by JCSCOWGIRL79
Author's Notes:
Strong Sexual Situations in this chapter
 

 

 

The cool air hit Heather's face as she stepped out on the sidewalks of New York, just then she saw him.        

 

"Joey!" she hollered as she ran toward him.

 

                "What are you doing here?" Joey asked as she flew into his arms.

               

                "I'm sorry" she whispered as she buried her face in his chest.

 

                "What are you sorry for?" Joey asked as he pulled her to face him.

 

                "For my comment I made at the club."

               

                "Don't worry about it."

               

                "I will and I do."

               

                "You shouldn't"

               

                "Why not?"

               

                "Because what you said in there really hit home and scared me."

               

                "Why?" Heather asked.

               

                "Because it made me realize something that I should have realized long ago."

 

                "What's that?"

               

                "That I am utterly and completely in love with you" Joey said as he exhaled a breath that he didn't even know he was holding.

 

                "Me too"

 

                "You are?"

               

                "Yes, I love you completely Joey Fatone" Heather said as she pulled him to her and gave him a long slow kiss.

 

                "What do you say we get outta here and go back to the hotel."

               

                "You read my mind" Heather said as he opened the door to their waiting limo for her.  Twenty minutes later the limo pulled up in front of the hotel, after the chauffer had let them

 

out  Heather and Joey strolled arm and arm into the lobby.  There they came face to face with Kelly and all of belongings.

 

                "Hey there"  Joey said as he walked toward her.

               

                "Hey Joey, Heather" Kelly said as she nodded her head in Heather's direction.

 

                "Kelly, I am so sorry I never meant for any of this to happen" Heather said as tears welled up in her eyes.

 

                "I am sorry too, but there is nothing neither one of us can do this is in the end Joey's decision. But I want you to promise me one thing."

 

                "Anything."

 

                "Take care of him, please" Kelly pleaded with her as she looked with sorrowful eyes at Joey.

 

                "You have my word. Joey I will meet you upstairs" Heather said as she disappeared toward the elevators.

 

                "Are you sure this is what you want?" Kelly asked Joey.

 

                "Yes, I am sure."

 

                "Ok, be well. Never forget me" Kelly said as she walked out the door and out of his life.

 

                "Never" Joey said as he went the same direction Heather had just a few minutes before.   Heather jumped as she heard the click of the lock and Joey inserted his key.

 

                "Hey" Heather said quietly as he walked into the bedroom.

 

                "Hey, baby. Come here" Joey said as he extended his arms toward her. Heather breathed a sigh of relief as she crossed the room into his arms; ‘Thank you God for bringing

 

him home to me' Heather said as Joey wrapped his arms tightly around her.  They stood there silently holding each other, when finally Heather spoke.

 

                "Are you alright?"

               

                "Yeah, even more so now that I am here with you" Joey said as he kissed her on her forehead.

 

                "You ready for bed?" Heather asked

 

                "Yes" Joey said as he stripped himself down to his boxers. As they climbed into bed Heather whispered in Joey's ear,                "Make love to me."

                "Are you sure?"

                "Yes, I want to feel safe in your arms and in your love, so please make love to me." She requested. That would be the last time that she would ever have to say those words as Joey's lips silenced hers. As Joey started his decent, all of sudden ‘Give into me' started up.

                "How appropriate, Joey." Heather said laughing.

                "Well if the shoe fits." He murmured as he slid off her haltertop to reveal her full breasts. Her nipples went hard against the cool air. Heather gasped as Joey began to trace circles around them; he then took her left breast into his mouth and began to suckle.

                "Oh God." Heather moaned as she pulled at his shirt, wanting to feel his skin against hers. Lifting slightly Joey slid his shirt over his head, breaking contact with her flesh momentarily. When he came back down he took her other breast into his mouth and proceeded to give it the same care that he had given the other.  While he did this Heather ran her fingers lightly up and down Joey's spine.

                "Oh, god baby what you are doing to me." Joey moaned as he left her breasts and continued his way south, stopping only to rid her of her mini and black thong underwear.

                "God, your beautiful" He murmured as his tongue began to tease her now moist center.

                "Oh, Joey." Heather moaned as she pressed down on the back of his head, which caused his tongue to delve deeper into her.  "Oh god! JOEY I NEED YOU IN ME NOW!" she screamed.

                "Not yet." Joey said as he continued his magic on her now throbbing center.

                "OH GOD, JOEY, I am going to cum!" she panted as her body started to shake violently.

                "Just let it go, baby just let it go." Joey said as he began to lick up her sweet juices. 

                "Your turn." Heather said as she flipped them over so that she was on top. Heather proceeded to perform the same ritual on him as he had performed on her. When she got down to his manhood she planted soft, wet kisses all over it, then she proceeded to run her tongue along his length.  She felt Joey start to shudder and she knew that she was doing something right.  As she returned to the head of his penis she licked the salty drop of pre cum away as she slowly took his manhood into her sweet warm mouth.

                "Oh, Heather!" Joey moaned as he bucked his hips upward causing her to deep throat him.               "Oh, God Heather, I am gonna CUM!" He shouted as she kept sucking him.

                "Just let it go baby let it go." With that said Joey shot his hot cum into the back of her throat.           "Mmmm good!" Heather said as Joey reached down and pulled her up onto him. Moving her legs apart with his knee, he positioned himself at the entrance to her quivering center.

                "You ready?" He asked, looking into her eyes.

                "Yes, just be gentle." She said as she felt Joey slowly began to enter her. She screamed out in pleasure and pain, as she felt him moving further and further into her.

                "You ok?" he asked concerned.

                "Yes, just keep going please." She said as she grabbed his butt pushing him the rest of him inside her. As Joey felt her give, he began to slowly thrust into her. Heather was enjoying every minute of this and showed it buy thrusting her hips up to meet his. Taking this as a sign, Joey began to move faster into her.

                "Oh, god JOEY!" She screamed        "Fuck me harder!" Joey obliged as he began to slam faster and faster.

                "Oh God." The both moaned as the felt their orgasms nearing. 

                "HARDER, FASTER!" Heather screamed as Joey slammed into her harder and faster. That was all it took as Heather's orgasm overcame her.  Feeling her walls tightening around him was all it took as Joey shot his load deep into her.  Exhausted the fell limply onto each other. After their breathing had slowed, Joey began to roll off of her, but she stopped him.  "No, Joey I want to feel you inside me all night. I just want you to hold me now." Heather said as she rolled herself and Joey to their sides. Within moments they were both asleep entangled in each other's arms, both with smiles on their faces.  

 

 

 

Chapter 9 by JCSCOWGIRL79
Author's Notes:
Sexual Situations
 

 

 

 Heather was awoken the next morning, by the soft morning sunlight. Opening her eyes she found them staring directly into Joey's.

                "Good Morning." Heather said as she kissed him softly.

                "Good Morning, my love.  How do you feel?"

                "A little sore, but nothing a little dancing won't fix." Heather said as she began to slowly move along Joey's length that still lay inside her.

                "Oh god." Joey moaned.  "You want more?"

                "Yes!" Heather said forcefully as she rolled him onto his back so that she was straddling him. She then began to slowly ride him.

                "Oh god, baby you feel so good and so tight." Joey said as he began to slowly thrust his hips upwards.

                "Just wait the ride has just begun." Heather said as she began to move faster above him. As she did this Joey slid his hand between their bodies and dipped his fingers into her lightly fingering her clit.

                "Oh, god Joey! YES!" Heather screamed as she began to move faster. Removing his hand from her womanhood, Joey placed his hands on her waist, pulling her further onto him. Heather screamed out in pleasure as she felt him go deeper.

                "Oh god JOEY! YES! FUCK ME!" Heather screamed as she began to move even faster. With that Joey rolled her off of him.

                "What are you doing?" Heather asked shocked.

"Get on your hands and knees." Joey said as he kneeled on the bed above her. When she did just that, Joey placed his hands on her abdomen and slowly entered her. Heather screamed out in pure pleasure as he began to slowly thrust into her. Heather responded by thrusting herself back into him.  Feeling her walls beginning to tighten around him, Joey grabbed Heather's waist as he began to slam into her.

                "Oh, Joey!" Heather moaned as he began to thrust into her even harder.                 "Faster!" she screamed. Joey obliged by pumping faster and faster into her. Heather felt her orgasm approaching, "Oh god JOEY I am gonna cum!" she screamed as Joey felt her walls tightening around him more and more, as he thrust faster and deeper into her, as her warm juices flowed onto him. As her body continued to shake, Heather felt Joey cum inside her as he continued to thrust into her.

                "Oh god! HEATHER!" he screamed as he shot his final load into her. As he collapsed onto her, Heather rolled him back onto his back and continued to ride him.

                "God, don't you ever get enough?" He asked as he grabbed her waist and turned her around to face him as he began to move his body with hers again.

                "Nope." She answered as she began to grind harder and faster into him.

                "Good." He said as he thrust into her, meeting her movements.

                "Oh, God, Joey!" Heather yelled as she leaned over burying her head into his neck as she continued to forcefully ride him.

                "Mmmmm" Joey murmured as he thrust into her harder and harder, feeling her walls tighten around him with each thrust. 

                "OOOOOOOH JOEY!" Heather called out as her orgasm wracked her body, with that Joey gave one final thrust as he shot his hot load deep inside her.  Exhausted Heather collapsed onto Joey as she came down from her orgasm.

                "Thank you." Heather said

                "For what?"

                "For giving me the most special birthday present."

"Happy Birthday, baby." Joey said as he pulled her to him for a long, passionate kiss.  When they broke from their, kiss Joey gently rolled Heather onto her back, sliding out of her.

                "Where are you going?" Heather asked as Joey started to get out of bed.

                "To take a shower."

"Care for any company?"

                "Oh, baby I would love that more than anything, but if we both get in there, we will never come out." Joey said as a smile played on his lips.

                "Fine, I see how it is." Heather said as she gave him a mock pout.

                "See ya in 10." Joey said ignoring her pouting lips as he kissed them and waltzed into the shower whistling. Sighing Heather lay back onto the bed; just then the phone rang.

                "Hello?"

                "Have fun?" Jill's voice answered her back.

                "Huh?"

                "Don't huh me, you and Joey kept me and J.C. awake half the night with all the moaning and groaning you two did." Jill said laughing.

                "OMG."

                "Oh, it's ok I am just glad you had fun."

                "Oh you are gonna get it girl just you wait." Heather said threateningly.

                "Oh whateva. So what are we doing for your birthday tonight since we really didn't get to celebrate much last night?"

                "I don't know surprise me."

                "Oh come on, what do you want to do?"

                "Well what I want to do would only include me and Joey." Heather answered slyly.

                "Oh, god now I have a sex crazed pop star on my hands, what am I gonna do?"

                "I don't know, take her shopping?"

                "Sounds like a plan to me." Jill said. Just then Joey emerged from the shower wrapped in only a towel.

                "Hey, Jill I gotta go, lover boy has just gotten out of the shower and I need to go take one. So see ya in an hour?"

                "Yup in an hour."

                "Hey, Jill?"

                "Yeah?"

"Hold on, Joey wants to talk to you."

                "Ok." Jill answered as Heather handed Joey the phone. Joey waited patiently until he heard the water of the shower running.

                "Jill? You still there?"         

                "Yup still here."

                "So everything still on for Heather's surprise party?" 

                "Yup."

                "Good."

                "So is there anything else you need us to do?"            

                "Nope, I just have to go out and pick up her gift that I ordered and everything should be set."         

                "Cool, so the time is the party?"

                "Let's say, about 11?"

                "Sounds good to me, it will give everyone time to get ready."

                "Yup, well hey I am gonna get off of here, she is out of the shower, so see ya later?"

                "Yup, later. Bye Joey."

                "Bye, Jill." Joey said as he placed the phone back into its cradle. Just then he felt a pair of arms slide around him.

                "Hey babe, ya ready?"

                "For what?"

                "To go to the venue."

"Oh, yeah let me throw on my clothes and I will be ready."

                "O.k., I will meet you down in the lobby I have some stuff to go over with Jill for the show tonight."

                "Ok, babe, see ya in the lobby in 15?"

                "Yup and Love ya!" Heather said as she kissed Joey softly on the lips.

"Love you, too." Joey answered kissing her back more passionately. He continued to watch her until the door had closed behind her. ‘God I love her so much, I hope she likes her gift' he said as he reached into the night table and pulled out a receipt from Tiffany's. Sighing he pocketed the receipt and made his way down to the lobby.

                "Where is he?" Chris asked.

                "Got me he said he would be down here almost 10 minutes ago." Heather answered with worry in her voice as she focused her eyes on the elevator. Just then Joey stepped off.

                "Damn, Joey, where have you been?" Justin asked.

                "Sorry" Joey mumbled as he took Heather's hand and led her toward the door.

                "What the hell is his problem?" J.C. asked.

                "Got me." Jill answered as they followed Joey and Heather to the waiting tour buses.

                "Joey what's the matter?" Heather asked him with worry in her eyes as she and Joey settled onto one of the couches in her bus.

                "Nothing, babe. I am fine, just a little tired, but I'll be ok. I don't want to talk about me anymore I just want to enjoy being together and celebrating, even if for the second time, your birthday ok?"

                "Sounds good to me!" Heather said as she snuggled up next to him. As they drove to the venue, Joey began to plan out the moment that he was going to propose to Heather. He knew that it was very, very sudden but hoped and prayed that she would say ‘yes'.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 10 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

               

 

      "We're here!" Heather exclaimed, breaking Joey from his thoughts. Getting up he grabbed Heather's hand and led her off of the bus into the throng of fans that awaited them.

After they each signed a few autographs and posed for a few pictures, Dre, Lonnie and the gang ushered them into the venue. 

"Hey, Heather?"

"Yes, Joey?"

"Would you be terribly upset if I didn't hang out with you today, before the show."

"No, why?"

"I just have to take care of some stuff, that will tie me up most of the day."

"Oh, ok." Heather said as her suspicion began to mount.            "Well see ya later, I love you." She said as she kissed him deeply and walked away.

                "I love you, too." Joey said as he watched her walk away. Turning to go he came face to face with J.C.

                "What's up?"

"Not much, just want to iron out the final details and Lonnie wants to know where to go pick up the cake and the gift that you ordered for Heather.

                "O.k. Well the party is gonna start at 11, the cake can be picked up at Chasen's bakery on 58th street and there gift can be picked up at Tiffany on 5th avenue."

                "O.k. I will tell him for ya." J.C. said as he started to walk away.

                "Hey, J.C.?"

                "Yeah, Joey?"

                "Thanks."

                "No, problem I know how much she means to you and all of us. Talk to you later. Bye!" J.C. called as he sped back to the dressing room where everyone awaited for his or her instructions for the party later that night.   Back in her dressing room Heather walked in to find the place teeming with orchids, her favorite flower, with a card from each of the guys, Jill, her dancers and she was most shocked to see one from her mother.  She hadn't talked to her mother since the day she left for Orlando and the music business, her mother thought of it as flaky and worthless profession and despised it. So therefore from that day she had practically disowned her . Just then there was a knock at the door,       "Coming!" she yelled as she put the card down, walking over to the door, as she opened it, her past stared back at her.

                "Mom?" she sputtered as her eyes grew wide.

                "Yup, Happy Birthday, baby!" she proclaimed as she hugged Heather to her.

                "What are you doing here?"

                "I came to see my daughter on her birthday."               

                "That's not what I mean Mom."

                "I know sweetie, I also came here to apologize for being so unsupportive of you in your career. I also wanted to let you know how proud I am of you. I have all of your CD's and I tape everything that comes on with you in it." Her mother said, smiling up at her with proud and  hopeful eyes.

                "Really?"

                "Yup, it was the only way I got to see you, because I was too ashamed to try and call you after everything that went down.

                "Aww, Mom, really?" Heather said as tears welled up in her eyes.

                "Yup, just because I didn't agree with what you were doesn't mean that I loved you any less."

"Aww, Mom" Heather said as tears began to slowly slip down her cheeks.

                "Shh, it's o.k." Heather's mom said as she hugged her daughter to her.

                "Hey, Mom?"

                "Yeah?"

"How, did you know where to find me?"

                "Oh, some guy named Joey called and said that he wanted to surprise his girlfriend, meaning you for her birthday."

                "That sneak!" Heather said laughing. Just then there was a knock at the door.

                "Who is it?" Heather asked.

                "It's me, Joey."

                "Come in."  As Joey walked in a smile crossed his lips.

                "I see you got my birthday present."

                "Yes, I did you little sneak!" Heather said as she kissed and hugged him. Turning toward her mother she said,

                "And I think you know my mom."

                "Yup, nice to finally meet you in person."

                "Finally?" Heather asked

                "Yup, Jill and I have been working on this for months.

                "What! You are kidding me right?"

                "Nope."

                "Ooooh I am gonna get her!" Heather said with mock anger.

                "Who are you gonna get?"

                "You!" Heather said as she took off after Jill. Turning to Joey, Heather's Mom said,

                "Look at her, twenty-four years old and still acts twelve."

                "Yeah but you gotta love her."

"I know you just can't help it."

                "Nope, Mrs.?"

                "No, Mrs. call me Kathy."

                "Ok, Kathy, I really do love your daughter and I would like to have your permission to marry her."

                "You don't have to have my permission but you have my blessing and I am sure that you all will be very happy together."

                "I am too, but only if she says yes."

                "Oh I am sure she will."

                "I hope so."

                "You hope so what?" Heather asked.

                "I hope you have a great show tonight and a great birthday."

                "Well I know I will have both."

                "And how do you know this?" Her Mom and Joey asked in unison.

                "Well, my shows are always great, well to me anyway and my Mom is here with me on my birthday. I couldn't get any better." Heather said beaming.

‘Oh yes it could' Joey thought as he began to mull over whether or not he should wait till tonight to ask her.

                "Whatcha, thinkin' bout love?"

                "You."

                "Aww." Heather said kissing him.

                "Well hey I guess I better be going, sound check. See you all later."

                "K, bye Joey, love you."

                "Love you too, sweetheart." He called as he made his way out the door.

                "He is a sweet guy, honey, hang onto him." Heather's mom said as she pulled her daughter into another hug.

                "I intend to Mom, but meanwhile, I have a meet and greet to go to."

                "Oh, Nsync's?"

                "Nope, mine."

                "Oh, cool! Mind if I come?"

                "I would be honored to have you there." Heather smiled as she and her Mom exited her dressing room and headed down the hall.  As they entered, the room erupted into cheers.  After saying her hello's Heather began to explain how the meet and greet was gonna be run.                "O.K., any questions?"

                "Yes, my name is Alyssa and I want to know are you and Joey Fatone a couple?"

                "Yes, Alyssa we are." Heather said smiling.   "Next question."

                "Yes, I am Diana and I was wondering how did you get your start in the business?"

"Well, Lance was my start. I was performing in a karaoke contest, where if you won you would get to cut a demo and Lance was one of the judges and the rest is history. But I have been singing since I was 3 years old.  So mainly I was just in the right place at the right time, but my advice to anyone wanting to get into the music business would be to get your stuff out to as many people as possible."

                "O.K. Thank you."

                "Any other questions? No, ok then let's all line up one row at a time for autograph's" As everyone filed up a scream erupted from the crowd. Looking up Heather spotted Joey, with Lonnie making his way through the crowd.  As he neared her, he grabbed the microphone that she had used earlier and began to sing happy birthday to her. When he came to her, he bent down on one knee and continued to sing, as he looked deep into her eyes. When he was finished, he whispered I love you into the microphone and kissed her gently on the lips. When he did this the room erupted into sighs and cheers, blushing Heather continued her autograph signing with Joey by her side, who was writing his fair share of autographs as well.  When that was done Heather and Joey made the rounds to all of the fans at the meet and greet and posed for pictures. As they were about to leave, a little girl, who could have been no more than three years of age, approached Heather. Bending down to the child's level, she asked,

                "What can I do for you, hun?"

                "I want to give you this." The little girl replied as she thrust a small box with a red ribbon on it toward her.     "I saved and bought it with my own money." The girl said proudly, as Heather lifted the lid to the box. What she found inside took her breath away; cause lying on the cotton padding was beautiful solid silver, superman emblem with her name engraved on it.

                "Oh, sweetie, thank you!" Heather said as she hugged the little girl to her as tears began to brim in her eyes.

                "Your welcome." The little girl said smiling.

                "Can I have your name?"

                "Yes, you may it is Lindsay."

                "Well Lindsay, how would you like to be one of my dancers tonight if that is ok with your mommy."

                "That is fine with me" The woman replied.

                "And your name ma'am?"

                "Teresa."

"Nice to meet you."

                "Likewise" Teresa answered as she lightly shook Heather's hand.

                "O.K. Teresa I am going to send you here with my security guard Dre and he will get you and Lindsay the proper Identification and give you your intenirary."

                "Ok and thank you, you don't know what this means to Lindsay, she just adores you."

                And I adore her." Heather said as she gave Lindsay another hug and promised to see her later. With that Lonnie whisked her and Joey off.

                "What a sweet little girl" Joey commented as he and Heather walked back toward the dressing rooms.

                "Yes, she is." Heather answered as she slid the charm onto her silver chain. Just then Joey's cell phone rang.

                "Hello?"

                "Hey, Joe, it's J.C. You have an order here that you need to sign for."

                "O.k. Thanks, be there in a minute." Joey answered hanging up the phone.            "Heather?"

                "Yeah?"

                "The guys need me for some things, but I will see you on stage later ok?"

                "That's cool, I will see you later. I love you" Heather said as she kissed him.

                "Love you, too" Joey answered as he gave her a quick peck and a hug.

                "Bye" Heather said to his retreating form.

                "Bye, see you later." Joey called as he went into the dressing room.

                Heather confused, by Joey's sudden departure, walked back to her dressing room thinking of him and how much she loved him.    When she walked a familiar voice yelled,

                "Surprise!"

                What the hell?" Heather said as she turned toward the sound, only to come face to face with her Grandma.    "Nana! How did you get here?" Heather asked as she pulled her Grandmother toward her for a hug.

                "I came with your Mother."

                "Wow! You gonna watch me perform tonight?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Nana answered as she hugged Heather to her again.       "I have missed you so much."

                "I have missed you too Nana. So how have you been?"

                "Fine, can't wait to see you perform though." Just then there was a knock at the door.

                "Come in!" Heather yelled.  The door opened to reveal a disheveled Lance.

                "Hey cowboy what happened to you?"

                "Fandemonium. Those people chased me and Chris for two damn blocks."

                "Really?" Heather asked as she burst into a fit of laughter.

                "Yup, I didn't think we were gonna get away from them for a while there."

                "Wow, well take a load off you are safe now."

                "No, we have sound check in 5 minutes, so get your blonde butt in gear and let's go."

                "Mind if I bring a guest?" 

                "Nope, who?"

                "My Grandma."

                "Oh, Hello Ma'am. My name is Lance. Pleased to meet you," Lance said as he shook Nana's hand."

                "Pleased to meet you too" Nana answered back.

                "Ready?" Lance asked

                "Yup." Heather answered as she slung her duffel bag over her shoulder and walked out the door.  When they got to the arena, Heather settled her Grandmother in and made her way to the stage, warming up her voice as she went.  As she climbed onto the stage applause broke out. ‘What the?' Looking up Heather discovered her whole family seated and waiting.

                "O.k. who is the guilty party?" Heather asked with a lazy smile playing on her lips.

                "Me." Joey answered as he stepped out from behind the stage.

                "And Me." Jill said sheepishly as she walked up from her place behind Heather.

                "You guys are the best." Heather said hugging them. "But enough of this let's get to work."

"K."

                "Ready? O.k. 4,3,2,1... GO!" Heather yelled as ‘Temptress' blared from the speakers.

                "What is that?" Joey asked Lance.

                "The new material we are giving the audience a little taste of it tonight, to get some feedback before the release in 3 weeks."

                "Three weeks!"

                "Yes."

                "Since when have you all been working on this?"        

                "Since right after the first one came out."

                "Oh, so does this mean what I think it means."             

                "Yup, after December Heather will just be a memory on this tour." Lance said as he cast a sorrowful glance toward the stage.

                "Well I think that we will be seeing her a little more often than you think" Joey said with a smile of satisfaction on his face.

"What do you mean?"

                "What I mean is that tonight I am going to ask Heather to marry me."

                "WHAT! You are not serious?"

                "As a heart attack." Joey said.

                "Wow! Don't you think it is a little soon?"

                "Maybe, but I just have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that this is right."

                "Well, good luck!"

                "Thanks, Lance."

                "What are friends for" Lance said as he turned his attention back to Heather.  Applause broke Joey from his thoughts, which indicated that Heather's sound check was over, He looked up in time to see Heather being bombarded by her family.

                "Well I guess she wont' be needing me" Joey said laughing at the mob that had now engulfed the stage.

                "That is quite a large family she's got" Lance said with his patent sideways grin on his face.

                "Well, we catholics always did know how to multiply!" Joey said as he laughed even harder.

                "Whatever you , say well hey I will see you later and let Heather know that once again she is on second tonight ok?'

                "Will do, see ya later buddy."

                "K,bye" Lance said as he walked out of the arena.

                Hours later Heather was nervously pacing in her dressing room.

                "What's the matter?" Joey asked as his head moved back and forth as he watched her.

                "Joey, my whole family will be in the front row watching me tonight, I am nervous as hell! I just hope I don't fuck up."

"Oh, babe you will do just fine." Joey said as he began to dress.

                "I hope so." Heather said as she got up to find her shoes.

                "Trust me you will. Well babe, I better get going. I will see you later ok?"

                "Ok, babe, love you." Heather said as she got up and kissed him gently on the lips.

                "Love you too." Joey called as he walked out the dressing room door. Sighing Heather finished getting ready and made her way out to the arena.  

                The applause was thunderous as Heather took the stage for her first song, but before she could being the crowd began singing ‘Happy Birthday' to her, with tears in her eyes, she thanked the audience for the song and then introduced herself, her dancers and her family to the crowd. She felt lost without Joey there on the sidelines wishing her good luck and calming her down with just the touch of his hand, but she put all of that aside as she began to sing the first song of her set, ‘Mirror, Mirror'.

                "I would like to dedicate this next song to a man out there who has shown me true love. Joey if you are listening, I love you." Heather said as she began to sing the one of the ballads from her album titled, ‘All I need'. Tears stung her eyes as she sang.  After she finished her song, she heard Joey's voice come over the speakers and the crown went wild. Looking up her breath caught in her throat, because and she turned around there was Joey down on one knee. The crowd fell silent as Joey began to speak.

"Heather he began; I know we haven't been together long, but I can't wait, will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" Joey asked as he held the ring out to her.

"Yes" Heather whispered.

"She said yes!" Joey said as the crowd cheered and he slipped the 2 carat cushion cut diamond ring on her hand.  Taking her final bow, Joey led her off of the stage.

"Congratulations!" Jill said as she hugged her friend tight.         "Now we can have a double wedding!"

"Hey not a bad idea!" Heather said laughing as she fielded ‘congratulations' and hugs from her family.  

"Whew! I am beat!" Heather said as she plopped into her seat in the limo.

"Me too!" everyone chorused.

"So are we going out tonight?" Chris asked.

"No!" everyone said at one time.

"Fine, fine, damn!" Chris said laughing.  As the lime ground to a halt everyone filed out and went to their respective rooms.

"Ahh!" Heather said as she flopped down onto the bed.

"Tired?"

"Yeah, it has been a very eventful day."

"Yes, it has and it's not over yet."

"What do you mean?"

"I have something I want to show you."

"Joey, I am exhausted!" Heather whined.

"I know, sweetie, but please, we have the day off tomorrow and I will let you sleep in and then do anything you want to do, just do this for me ok?"

"Ok, is it alright if I go like this?" Heather asked indicating her torn jeans and wifebeater.

"Well, yeah I guess it would be ok."

"You sure, cause I can go change of I have too."

"Do you mind?"

"No just give me 10 minutes" Heather said as she walked over to her suitcases and began to rummage through.

"Hey I am going to go downstairs and make sure things are taken care of, meet me there ok?"

"Sure sweetie, bye!" Heather said as Joey closed the door.

"Everything ready?" Joey said into the phone to JC.

"All set, just waiting for the guest of honor."

"K, we will be there in 10" Joey said as he stepped out into the lobby.

"There's the birthday girl" Joey said as Heather stepped off of the elevator.

"Yup, now where is it that we are going?"

"You'll see" Joey said as he led her toward the ballroom that was housed inside the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted when Joey opened the door.

"Oh my goodness!" Heather exclaimed as she smiled at all of the faces that filled the room. Everyone was there, her family, some friends from back home, her dancers, her crew, band, you name it.            "Thank you so much sweetie" Heather said in Joey's ear as she kissed him on the cheek.  An hour later the party was in full swing and the liquor flowed freely. Everyone was dancing and having a good time then Joey hopped up on stage.

"Hey everyone, it now time for cake!" He said as a five-tiered cake with sparklers for candles was being wheeled through the room. The whole room erupted into song, after ‘Happy Birthday' had been sung, the DJ started up some music and the dance floor was instantly filled.

"May I have this dance?" Joey asked Heather.

"Sure" Heather said as he swung her onto the dance floor. The party didn't die down until the wee hours and when it was over Heather was nowhere to be found.

"Where is she?" Jill asked as Joey ran frantically around the room.

"Here she is!" Justin hollered as he pointed to a limp form covered with Joey's suit jacket in a corner.             

"She knocked" JC said as he watched Joey lift her into his arms.

"Most definitely, well I guess I will see you all later.

Heather awoke the next morning with a killer headache, turning toward Joey she found his side empty.

                "What the hell?" Heather said as she sat up, sitting on the nightstand was an envelope with her name on it. Picking it up she read;

                ‘Had to go take care of business, have a great time today on me. I love you. Joey' she peeked inside the envelop only to discover his credit card inside. Just then her phone rang.

                "Good morning beautiful, did you get my note?"

                "Yes, I did and thank you babe, you don't have to do this."

                "I want to, I know you have your own, but I want to spoil my fiance' so humor me ok?"

                "Sure" Heather said as she smiled into the phone.

                "K, you have a great time and I love you, bye" Joey said as the line went dead.  Hanging up Heather called Jill told her the good news and then arranged for them to meet in an hour at the restaurant downstairs for brunch.  An hour later when Heather arrived Jill was already seated sipping a cup of hot chamomile tea.

                "Hangover" Heather said as she sat down.

                "Hangover" Jill said as she popped some aspirin and took another sip of her tea. 

                "Me too."

                "Here have some" Jill said as she passed the tea and aspirin to Heather.

                "Thanks" Heather said as she popped two aspirin in her mouth.

                "That's what friends are for" Jill said as she then bit into a huge blueberry muffin.   Nodding Heather reached over for the other muffin and began to butter it.

                "So where you want to go today?"

                "I thought we would hit fifth avenue, can you believe that boy gave me his card?!"

                "No, you lucky ass, I hinted to JC about his, but he just ignored me and kept on reading his book" Jill said laughing.

                "Gotta love him" Heather said as she took a bite of her muffin as well.

                "Forever. So let me see that rock of yours, with all of the commotion last night I didn't get to see it."

                "Here" Heather said as she extended her left had towards Jill.

                "Wow! That is nice!" Jill said approvingly.

                "Thanks, so you ready to hit the stores!"

                "Most definitely" Jill said as she got up and paid the check.  Heather's rental car was just arriving as the girls stepped out;                "Thanks" Heather said as she tipped the valet and got in. Hours later tired and loaded down with shopping bags, Jill and Heather returned to the Hotel.

                "I had a great time today"

                "Me too" Jill said.                "See you tomorrow?"

                "Tomorrow" Heather said as the elevator reached their floor and they parted ways.

                "Hi, hun" JC said as Jill walked in the door.

                "Hi, sweetheart" Jill said as she sat her bags down and kissed him soundly on the lips.

                "Have fun?"

                "I had a blast."

                "Good, hungry?"

                "A little."

                "Good, cause I ordered room service for tonight to celebrate."

                "That sounds wonderful" Jill said as she got up and rummaged through her bag, finding what she needed she headed toward the bathroom.

                "You ok?" JC asked his eyes filled with concern.

                "Yup, just going to prepare myself for our anniversary celebration."

                "I can't wait" JC said as he walked up and began to caress Jill through her clothes.

                "Now?" Jill asked breathlessly.

                "Now." JC said as he began to remove her clothes.

                "But it will ruin the surprise" Jill said as she hissed in pleasure.

                "I don't care" JC said between kisses as he lifted her up against the wall. Finding her wet center he plunged in. Jill yelped in pleasure and his hardness filled her.

                "Oh, JC" Jill murmured as JC thrust into her.

                "You feel so good, baby" JC said in between thrusts.

                "You too" Jill said through clenched teeth as her pleasure coursed through her body with every thrust that JC made.  With one swift motion JC placed Jill on her knees and continued his assault her on  her body.

                "Oh, fuck, yes JC harder, baby you know what to do!" Jill yelled as JC rammed into her.

                "God, Jill, I love how tight you are" JC said as he felt her grip his penis like a vice, signaling she was near orgasm. One final thrust was all it took to send both of them into orbit. Jill moaned in pleasure as she felt him fill her as she collapsed onto the bed.

                "Happy Anniversary" JC said as he pulled Jill to him.

                "Happy Anniversary, sweetheart" Jill said as she nuzzled her face into his neck and fell asleep.

 

 

 

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 11 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

 

 

       "Heather, wake up we are going to be late" Joey said as she tried to shake her awake.

 

            "Uh huh" Heather said as she pulled the covers over her head.

           

            "Come on baby, we gotta leave for the venue in 10 minutes!" Joey said as he put all of their luggage by the door.

 

            "Can I go in my pajamas?" Heather asked as she sat up and stretched.

 

            "Sure" Joey said as he tossed her tennis shoes toward her.

 

            "Ok" Heather said as she put on her shoes and got up from the bed and walked toward the door.

 

            "Ready?" Joey asked as he opened the door.

           

            "Yup" Heather answered as she grabbed her phone and her purse and walked through the open door.  The ride to the venue took about fifteen minutes, as they were pulling into parking lot Heather began to feel nauseous.

           

            "You ok?" Jill asked.

 

            "No I feel like I am going to get sick" Heather said as she put her head between her knees.

 

            "Here" JC said as he put the wastepaper basket by her knees.

           

            "Thanks" Heather said as she proceeded to throw up. When the limo stopped Joey picked Heather up with her wastepaper basket and carried her into the arena and into her dressing room.

 

            "Poor baby" Joey said as he laid a cold compress on her head and rubbed her stomach.            "You gonna  make it?"

 

            "No I am gonna die" Heather said as threw up in the basket again.

 

            "I am going to go get you a sprite ok?"

 

            "Thanks" Heather said as she wiped her face with the rag that Joey had given her.

 

            "How you doing?" Jill asked as she closed the door.

 

            "I am dying and I think I might be pregnant."

 

            "Pregnant! Oh lord this can't be happening"

 

            "You're telling me" Heather said as she threw up again.

 

            "No, I mean I think I am in the same position as you" Jill said quietly.

 

            "You're kidding!" Heather said as she grinned.

 

            "You thinking what I'm thinking" Jill asked.

 

            "Yup, time for one of us to go to the drug store."

           

            "Yup, I'll go, since you aren't feeling good be back in a bit ok?"

 

            "K, bye"

 

            "Bye" Jill said as she opened the door and let Joey in.

 

            "Hey, where are you going?"

 

            "To the drugstore to get something for Heather's stomach."

 

            "Ok, thanks, see ya in a bit" Joey said as he closed the door behind Jill.

 

            "Feeling any better?" Joey asked as he handed Heather a 20oz sprite.

 

            "A little, I sure this will work and whatever Jill gets me and if I can cancel my meet and greet and rest then I should be ok for showtime."

 

            "Yeah, I hope you will be able to perform, but if you are still sick, don't worry we will figure something out" Joey said as she put his arm around her shoulders.

 

            "Nothing can keep me from performing" Heather said as she laid her head on Joey's shoulder.

 

            "Hey I have an idea!" Joey said.

 

            "What is it?"

 

            "How about instead of canceling meet and greet you let your fans see you do soundcheck, that way no one is disappointed and you won't have to sign autographs and pose for pictures and stuff."

 

            "That don't sound bad, but I still want to give them something as well as a soundcheck."

 

            "How about you preautograph pics and have them get one on the way out."

 

            "Sounds great can you go let Lance know for me?" Heather said just as the door opened and Jill appeared.

 

            "Sure, I gotta go get ready for soundcheck anyway" Joey said as he kissed her on the forehead.

 

            "K, thanks babe and I will see you later. I love you"

 

            "I love you too see you after while" Joey said as he walked out the door.

 

            "Did you get them?" Heather asked as soon as the door closed.

 

            "Yup, is there a private bathroom in here?"

 

            "Yes luckily there is" Heather said as she opened the e.p.t box and began to read the instructions.          "Well here goes nothing!"  Heather said as she went into the bathroom and shut the door.  Heather emerged and then it was Jill's turn, after Jill came out she asked,

           

            "How long does it take? I forgot to look I was so nervous" Jill said as she paced the floor.

 

            "Five very long minutes" Heather said as she plopped back down on the couch and stared at the clock. Finally five minutes passed and both girls raced into the bathroom to look at the tests.  As they looked at the results, they both looked up at each other.

           

"Well?" Jill asked Heather with tears in her eyes.

 

            "Well it's official we're pregnant"

 

Chapter 12 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

          

 

            "I can't tell him Jill, I just can't!"

 

            "Yes, you can, you have too he has a right to know."

 

            "I know this, but I can't have his career ruined by me, I just won't do it!"

 

            "Well, you can do what you want, but I think you are making a big mistake, I plan on telling JC right away."

 

            "What and ruin his career too? How do you think he is going to feel about all of this, you know how he feels about kids Jill."

 

            "Yeah, well, I am going to tell him and what he deciedes is what he decided I am not going to take his decision, our decision away from him or us. I also feel that you should do the same" Jill said as she stood there with her arms crossed staring at Heather.

 

            "Well I feel that you can just go fuck yourself and get out of my dressing room!" Heather said as she slammed the bathroom door in her face.

 

            "Well fuck you too, you coward!" Jill said as she stalked off. Once she heard the main door to her dressing room slam, Heather exhaled a big sigh slid down the bathroom wall and cried.

 

            "Heather? You ok in there?" Heather jumped as she heard JC's concerned voice coming from the other side of the door.

 

            "Go away" Heather said with tear choked voice.

           

            "No, Jill told me what is going on and I think that you and I need to have a talk."

 

            "Why, you aren't Joey you can't tell me what he is going to say, or how he is going to react."

 

            "You got me there, but I think it would help if you would just talk to someone, anyone, but I would much rather it be me, since I am going through the same thing will Jill and least I can be sympathetic to your cause."  Silence fell in the bathroom and just when he was about to say something else, he heard the locks slide from there slot and the door opened revealing a tear stained, very dishevled Heather.

 

"Are you sure you are going to be ok?" JC asked.

 

"Yes I am going to be just fine!" Heather said as she burst into tears again, wracking her body with sobs.

 

"Come, here sweetie it is going to be ok" JC said as he pulled her down onto the couch and into his arms and slowly rocked her back and forth like a child.

 

"No, it's not JC, nothing will ever be ok again, but I can at least control one aspect of it all."

 

"What is that?"

 

"Not ruining Joey's career, I will just have to get over ruining mine, but I refuse to let his go to shit, I love him too much for that."

 

"No you don't you don't love him at all if you are going to keep this from him and ruin a perfectly good and loving relationship, because of the gift of a child."

 

"Since, when did you look at children as a gift? The last time I checked you were so against them, what changed your mind?"

 

"Jill. I mean don't get me wrong, I was shocked as hell when she told me, but I realized that I wouldn't want anyone else to be the mother to my children, someday, even if that someday happens to be nine months from now, a little, ok a lot sooner than what I would have liked, but oh well I just have to deal with it and move on."

 

"What about your career?"

 

"What about it?"

 

"It will be over, the baby will ruin it all!" Heather said loudly as she released herself from JC's arms and began to pace the room with ferver.

 

"No it won't look at all the musicians who have kids, they make it work and I intend to do the same, nothing is going to stop me from getting all that I want out of my life and career, it will just be a bump in the road, no big deal, I just have to accept things as they are and how they are going to be."

 

"You are right and what you just said is absolutely beautiful, but I am sorry JC I appreciate your time but nothing is going to move me on this. I have written a formal letter of apology to Lance, Johnny, well everyone and have stated that I will not be able to finish out the *NSYNC tour and only 4 months of my own and checks for monies lost have been placed inside. All I have do is pack my stuff and I am gone JC, for good."

 

"Well I think that you are a fucking idiot for doing this, but if you want to ruin your whole life far be it from me to stop you, but just remember when your baby gets older and starts asking for his or her daddy, just remember you have only yourself to blame for that child not being in a complete, loving home, but I tried, for you, for Jill, for Joey and most importantly for this baby, but I can see that you are being a stupid jerk about his Heather and I was my hands of you and this whole fucked up situation. Good-bye!" JC said as he slammed the door behind him.

 

"Fuck him! What does he know?" Heather muttered to herself as she packed up her stuff, called the messenger to make sure that the letters were being delivered as scheduled, stuck her head out the door to make sure no one was watching, slipped out the back, into a cab and was gone.

 

Chapter 13 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

                                  Four months later, Orlando, Florida,

            "Thank you for being such a wonderful audience! Good night and God bless!" Heather said to the roar of the audience as she took her final bow.          "Whew! Great show you guys, see you all in a two weeks." Heather said as she bounded down the stairs to her dressing room.

            "Hey Heather, wait up!" Jill called as she said by to all of her fellow dancers and caught up with Heather.

            "What's up?" Heather asked as she walked into her dressing room.

            "Are you ok?"

            "Of course, why do you ask?"

            "Because you haven't been acting like yourself the past few days."

            "Oh, that, I am just tired and intend to get plenty of sleep during our vacation.      What are you doing by the way?"

            "Flying to Hawaii, to meet J.C. and his family. What about you?"

            "I am going to lounge around my house and shop."

            "You are a mess!"

            "Why?"

            "All you do is shop."

            "Yeah I know, but you have to admit, I always come home with some kick ass stuff."

            "I know, I know. Well I gotta jet, my plane leaves in an hour and I still have to get my luggage checked in. I will call you when I get there ok?"

            "Ok, be careful and say hi to J.C. for me" Heather said as she hugged her friend bye. And hey, thanks again for forgiving me after all that I did.

            "I will and no problem, that is what friends are for." Jill said hugging Heather back.

            "Bye see ya in a few weeks!"

            "Bye and thanks!" Heather replied as the door shut behind Jill, when it did Heather sat down on the couch letting out a huge sigh.

            "What's wrong?" a voice beside her asked.

            Startled, Heather looked up to find Lance standing there.

            "Omg, Lance! What are you doing here?" Heather asked as she pulled him in a hug.

            "To see you."

            "After all of this time? I thought after everything that I did, you wouldn't ever want to talk to me again.  How have you been?"

            "Ok, I guess, considering."

            "What's up?"

            "Nothing, it's just that with everything that went down before you left, things have been pretty hairy between Joey and the rest of us guys."

            "I can imagine, so how is everyone doing?"

            "Chris is his usual self and J.C. is going away with Jill during our break and he is doing fine. Justin is taking his new girl Jasmine to the Cayman Islands for the week and Joey, well, let's just say he isn't doing so good."

            " Why what is the matter with him?"

            "Just drowning his sorrows the typical Joey way."

            "Let me guess, women, clubs and liquor, right?"

            "Yup, you got it.  So what are you plans for the break?"

            "I am gonna lounge around at my place and shop. You?"

            "I am going up to my place in Mississippi. Wanna come?"

            "Nah that's ok, I am just gonna get some stuff done around here."

            "You sure?"

            "Yup."

            "Ok, but while I am in town, wanna go out?"

            "Sure, where?"

            "How about the Universal City Walk?"

            "Sounds good to me, just give me twenty minutes to shower and change."

            "I'll be waiting." Lance said as he made him self comfortable on the couch.

            "K, be right back." Heather said as she headed for the showers.

            Twenty minutes later, Heather emerged in a purple silk mini dress with matching strappy Jimmy Choo sandals."

            "Wow! You look great!" Lance said as he let out a low whistle.

            "Thanks." Heather said giggling.        "You ready?"

            "I sure am."

            "Alright then, let's go." Heather said as they made their way to Lance's Toyota SUV.

            The night was warm with a gentle breeze as they strolled along the concrete walkway that weaves through the nightlife of Universal Studios. When they tired of walking they spotted a nice secluded table at the edge of the walk, that overlooked the lake that held the Universal Studios globe.

            "This is so nice. Thanks for bringing me here."

            "Your welcome, I am glad that you enjoy it."

            "Me too, it's a nice change of pace from the roaring of the crowds and the hustle and bustle of tour life."

            "Don't I know it." Lance said as he smiled at her.     "So how are things going?"

            "Great! I love being on stage every night and making the crowd smile and my meet and greets are the best. I love it so much that Dre has to practically drag me to the stage." Heather said laughing.

            "Really?"

            "Yup."

            "So how is Dre doing?" Lance asked.

            "Fine, but he misses being with you guys though, I don't think he likes it with me too much."

            "Why do you say that?"

            "I don't know just a feeling I get."

            "Oh, cause when Lonnie talked to him, he said nothing but nice things about you and working for you."

            "Really?"

            "Yup."

            "Oh, well, that's nice." Heather said as her mind began to wander.

            "Heather what is the matter?"

            "Nothing, just thinking."

            "A dangerous profession." Lance said laughing.

            "Ha ha!" Heather said grinning at Lance's feeble attempt at a joke.

            "So, what are you thinking about?"

            "Everything."

            "Meaning?"

            "My life, Joey, the baby."

            "Ahh, the subject that brought me here rears it's head."

            "Yup, so is everyone still uber pissed at me?"

            "No, more aggravated and upset than anything, I mean you covered for the losses, so there wasn't too much that could be said. By the way, what are you doing for money these days, cause I know with the money you gave back you gave up all of your album sales and ticket sales."

            "I am managing I have gotten a few endorsement deals and they keep the checks pretty steady and also, I have been making a few dollars on record sales as of the thirtieth of last month I was able to start getting royalties for my songs and record again."

            "That's good I was really worried about you."

            "Thanks Lance, I really means a lot to me especially after everything that I did, I shouldn't have done that, but unfortunately I didn't listen to JC or Jill and I can't undo it, so..." Heather shrugged her shoulders as if so say ‘nothing I can do about it now'

            "True, but it makes me said, because I think Joey would have really been happy about the baby."

            "You do?"

            "Yup and you know that he still doesn't know don' you?"

            "No, how could I? JC or Jill never mention him to me, they haven't since the day we made up and called a truce after what went down."

            "Wow! Do you ever intend on telling him?" 

            "Nope, Lance I don't think that I want Joey to ever know about this."

            "Why?"          

            "I don't know. I guess I still feel like I would ruin all the things that he has worked so hard for ya know?"

            "I don't think he will think that way, he is ecstatic for JC and Jill and I really think that if you told him he would be over the moon!"

            "I don't know. I guess I will deal with that all in good time, but I don't want to worry about that now, because I have to worry about the media picking up on it before the tour ends.

"Wow! I didn't think about that, what are we going to do?" Lance said as his eyebrows about shot off of his head at the thought.

"Well probably won't show until my sixth month and my tour ends then. And then I go back into the studio and so no one will see me much and I have my mother shopping for furniture so no one will suspect."

            "You have this all figured out don't you?"

            "Yeah, I guess I sorta do."

            "That's what you think," a voice behind her said.     

            Turning Lance and Heather came to face to face with, Kelly.

            "What do you want?" Heather asked sarcastically.

            "You have given me what I want."

            "What is that?"

            "Joey."

            "So."

            "So? You are not telling me that after what I have heard, that you don't care that Joey and I are together." Kelly said with a smirk on her face."

            "What are you saying- Omg, no you don't you sanctimonious little bitch!" Heather yelled as she jumped to her feet.

            "Oh and what are you gonna do if I do?"

            Heather was left speechless at her question, because in reality, she didn't know what she would do if Kelly told Joey.

            "Well I guess your silence is your answer to that." Kelly said as she turned to walk away.

            "Wait!" Heather called out to her.

            "What?"

            "What can I do, for your silence?"

            "Ooh this could be good, but I only have one simple request."

            "And that is?"

            "Just stay the hell away from him or I will tell him."

            "No problem. So do I have your word?" Heather asked.

            "Yup." Kelly said as she stuck out her hand to shake on it. Heather took her hand and shook and at that moment, she felt like she had just sold her soul to the devil.

            "Ok, thank you and good-bye."

            "Bye." Kelly called as she walked away.

            "Do you believe her?" Lance asked.

            "Hell no, but I have no choice Lance I have too."

            "Yeah I guess, but you could always just tell Joey and save yourself a lot of heartache."

            "Yes, I know this, but I just don't want him to know at least not right now anyway."

            "Why?"

            "Because then I would have to put up with him in my life and I don't want him in it anymore."

            "Why?"

            "Because."

            "Because why?"

            "Just because, I don't have a great reason, like I am still in love with him or anything like that."

            "But you are aren't you."

            "I am what?"

            "Still in love with him."

            "I was for a time, but not anymore."

            "Yeah, right. Well hey, it's late and I have an early wake up to drive to Mississippi in the morning. You sure you don't want to come?"

            "Positive."

            "Ok, well let's get you home."

            "Ok, let's go" Heather said as she linked her arm through Lance's.

            ‘This is great!' Kelly thought as she drove back home to Joey's. ‘I finally have something on her that can put the final nail in the coffin of her and Joey.' Kelly could not believe her good luck, because she was personally tired of putting up with Joey's mopping about. She is all he talked about; he even called out HER name while they were making love one night. "I finally have that bitch right where I want her." Kelly said aloud as she pulled into the drive and got out.

            "Joey I am home!" she called as she walked in and shut the door behind her.

            "Hey Kel, how was the walk?"

            "Great I saw a few of your friends there."

            "Who?"

            "Lance and Heather."

            "Heather?"

            "Yup."

            "How is she doing?"

            "Fine."

            "Oh."

            "Yeah. She was very nice and polite"

            "She is a very nice person" ‘Sometimes' Joey thought.

            "Yeah. She looked pretty happy though. Has a glow about her."

            "That's good I am glad that she is happy" ‘I just wish that it was with me' Joey thought sadly to himself.

            "Well I am glad that you came back to the woman who really loves you."

            "Oh, come on, Kelly, you know that Heather loved me!" Joey yelled as he pushed her away from him.

            "Well if the little bitch loved you so damned much, then why didn't she tell you that she is pregnant with your child!" Kelly yelled.

            "With my what?" Joey asked in surprise.

            "Umm, nothing." Kelly said.

            "Did you just say that Heather is pregnant?"

            "Yeah" Kelly said in a voice so quiet that Joey barely heard her.

            "Get out!"

            "Joey let-"

            "Just get out!" Joey yelled.

            "But-"

            "GET OUT! It's over now just get the hell out!"

            "Fine! Just don't come crawling back to me when Miss Popstar doesn't take you back."

            "There is no chance in hell of me ever getting back with you."

            "Fine! Kiss my ass you stupid mother fucker!" Kelly said as the door slammed behind her.

            "Good riddance, bitch." Joey said relieved that it was all over. Sighing he sank back onto his couch and thought about what Kelly had told him.

Chapter 14 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

"Bye, Lance, call me when you get to Mississippi" Heather said as she gave Lance a quick peck on the cheek got out of the car.

            "You sure you don't want to come with me?"

            "Positive."

            "Ok, well I will call you when I get there."

            "Bye!" she called waving as Lance backed down her driveway.

            Waving Lance picked up his cell phone and dialed Joey's number.

            "Hello?" Joey asked.

            "Hey Joe, it's me, Lance. I am on my way over, we need to talk."

            "Ok, see ya. Bye."

            "Bye" Lance said hanging up the phone, all the while praying to God that he was doing the right thing.

            Heather plopped exhaustedly onto her couch, falling asleep immediately she ignored the flashing light of her answering machine.

            As Lance pulled into Joey's driveway, butterflies tickled his stomach. He wasn't sure how Joey was gonna react about the news he was about to give him and it made him nervous. Especially since things between them hadn't been so great since Heather had pulled her disappearing act. Heaving a huge sigh, he rang the doorbell.

            "Just a minute" he heard Joey's voice call from inside. Lance heard the locks being slid from their catches.

            "Hey Lance, come on in." Joey said stepping aside to let Lance enter.        

            "Hey Joe, how are things?"

            "Good. I guess."

            "What's up?"

            "Well Kelly and I just broke up for starters."

            "Oh, Joe I am sorry."

            "It's ok, but that is not the worst part."

            "What is?"

            "Well it's about Heather."

            "What about her?" Lance asked in alarm, hoping nothing had happened, I mean he had only dropped her off ten minutes before.

            "Well, I don't now how true it is, but Kelly told me that she overheard Heather say that she is pregnant with my child."

            "Oh." Lance muttered as he sat there dumbfounded and royally pissed a Kelly.

            "So is it?"

            "Is it what?"

            "Is it true that Heather is carrying my child?"

            "Oh, well that is what I came over here to talk to you about."

            "So?"

            "So, yeah it's true Joe, she is pregnant with your kid."

            "Omg. How far along is she?"

            "Almost five months."

            "Five months! Then that means-"

            "Yup it means it happened right before you all broke up."

            ‘Omg! That is why she was so sick the day she left! Now it makes some sense!'

            "What is it Joe?"

            "Nothing. I am just remembering."

            "Oh. So..."

            "So what?"

            "So what are you going to do, now that you know that you are going to be a father?"

            "I guess, talk to Heather would be first on my list."

            "Yup."

            "Do you think it's too late now?"

            "It's never to late Joe."

            "Ok then, let's go." Joey said as he jumped up and grabbed his keys.          "Do you mind driving?"

            "Nope, come on." Lance said as he picked up his keys and headed out the door.

            Heather was awaken by a frantic knocking on her door,

            "What the hell?" She muttered as she sat up on the couch in a half-awake stupor. As she got her bearings, the knocking became more rapid.

            "Keep your shirt on! I'm coming!" She yelled at whoever was behind the door. As she opened the door her heart leapt in her chest.                       "Joey? What are you doing here?"

 

Chapter 15 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

                "I came to talk to you. Can I come in?"

                "Sure, I guess" Heather said a she moved out of the doorway so that Joey could enter her house.

                "Ok" Joey said as he resisted the urge to kiss her as he walked through her door.

                "So what do you want to talk about?"

                "I that is just a little bit obvious" Joey said as he sat down on her plush sofa.

                "What do you want to know?" Heather said, but deep down she knew that he knew what she was hiding.

                "Why did you leave?"

                "Joey,I" she was stuck there was no where to go, she had to tell him, it was now or a life full of lies and deceit.

                "You what?"

                "I left because I found out that I was pregnant and the baby it is yours!" Heather blurted out and sat back waiting for the barrage of obscenities that she was sure were coming her way.

                "I know, I just wanted to hear you tell me for your self." Joey said as he cautiously too her hand in his.

                "What the hell do you mean you know?" Heather exclaimed as she jumped up from her place on the sofa.

                "Kelly told me" Joey said as he stood up to make sure that she wouldn't trip in fall in her angered state.

                "That bitch! Why I outta-" Heather stopped mid sentence as Joey placed a finger over her lips.     

                "You are going to do a thing, because that girl did me a favor."

                "How so?" Heather asked as she sat back down on the sofa.

                "Well she brought me here at this moment, where I have wanted to be for so long, here with you."

                "Oh Joey I am just so sorry for everything!" Heather said a she put her head in her hands and sobbed.

                "Shh, baby it's ok, we'll be ok"

                "Is there a we? I mean do you think there can be again?"

                "Yes, I do with all of my heart."

                "I am so sorry Joe, I was just scared and so unsure of my feelings, everything with use moved so fast and I just go scared plain and simple. But there is one thing that has never changed in this time we have been apart and it never will."

                "What is that?" Joey asked.

                "That I love you. I always have and always will." Heather said as she looked deep into his brown eyes.

   Joey stared at her for what seemed like eternity, the next thing she knew he was standing inches from her, so close she could feel his warm breath on her cheek. He pulled her into his arms. She held him tight as they swayed back and forth, looking as if they were dancing to song, only they could hear.

                "So what do you say?" Joey whispered in her ear.

                "Say to what?"

                "Giving us one more try."

                "Oh, Joey, I don't know could you ever really trust me, better yet could you ever forgive me for what I have done?" Heather answered honestly as reality came crashing back down on her.

                "I already have or I wouldn't be here tonight and also know that I love you and that little one growing inside you and I always will. Remember that. No matter what happens, just remember that," Joey said a he took her face gently in his hands.

                ."Oh, Joey, I am so scared."

                "Of what?"

                "What will happen with us and of being a mother for goodness sake! I have no idea how to be one. Hell I don't even know if I will make a good one."

                "You will make a great mother. Trust me you already make a great girlfriend and hopefully one day a wife."

                "Joey are you saying?"

                "Yes I am saying I still love you and still want to marry you." Joey said as he produced the ring that he had given her months ago on her birthday.

                Heather was dumbfounded by Joey's admission and proposal one again of marriage. After all that she had put him through he still loved her and she him, but why couldn't she believe how lucky she was.

                "Heather?" Joey asked breaking into her thoughts.     "You alright?"

                "Oh, yeah. I'm fine, just thinking." 

                "About what?"

                "Our wedding and beautiful it is going to be and how happy I am going to be as your wife."

                "Do you mean it?" Joey asked as tears welled up in his eyes.

                "Yes Joey I do. These last months have been like murder without you. There is so much you have missed out on. And I am sorry that I didn't tell you when I found out. I just didn't want to ruin your career.

                "Heather, a baby, our baby couldn't ever ruing anything can't you see that? That baby is a gift, a gift that I am more than willing to accept no matter what the cost."

"I so sorry" Heather said as tears began to slide down her cheeks.

                "Oh sweetie, don't cry, please. It's ok, now. I am here." Joey said as he pulled her into his arms. As he sat there holding her in his arms and stroking her hair, he thanked God and the miracle growing insider her, for bringing her back to him.

                "I love you" He heard her whisper as her head lay on his shoulder.

                "What did you say?" He asked pretending not to hear.

                "I said, I love you."

                "I love you too," He said as he placed the engagement ring back in its rightful place on her finger and gently kissed her lips.

                Heather let out as soft moan as she felt his tongue slid expertly into her mouth. As the kiss began to grow in intensity, Heather felt Joey's hands slide beneath her dress.

                "Joey wait." Heather said stopping him.

                "What? Did I hurt you?"

                "No, you are fine. I just think we would both be a little more comfortable in my bedroom."

                "Oh, well that can be arranged." Joey said as he gathered Heather into his arms and carried her into her room. Where they spent the rest of the night make sweet, soft love to each other and as the sun began to come up, Heather fell asleep in Joey arms. Just then ‘My Everything' by 98 Degrees, came on the radio. Joey smiled to himself and softly began to sing as he drifted off to sleep.

 

 

Chapter 16 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

          The phone ringing the next morning jolted Joey awake.

                "Hello?" He asked groggily.

                "Joey is that you?" Jill asked in shock.

                "Yeah, what do you want?"

                "I want to talk to Heather."

                "Well she is sleeping you will have to call back."

                "I'm not sleeping, who is it?" Heather asked groggily.

                "It's Jill" Joey said as he handed the phone to Heather. When she took it, he rolled over and went back to sleep.

                "Hey."

                "Don't ‘hey' me, what is going on? Why is Joey answering your phone?"

                "What slow down Jill, one question at a time, please it is still early you know."

                "Ok, fine, tell me what is going on?"

                "Ok, first off, Lance stopped in after you left at the venue to see if I wanted to go out and so we did and we went to Universal City Walk and we were having a good time until we ran into Kelly."

                "Whoa! Lance came to see you too?"

                "Yup."

                "Well I am glad that you to are back to being friends not just business associates anymore." Jill said with a smile on her face.

                "Me too."

                "Well anyway what does this have to do with you and Joey?"

"I was getting to that." Heather said laughing at Jill's impatience.

                "Ok, proceed"

                "Ok, well Lance and I started discussing the reason I had left and way and all of that, well Kelly overheard and as you know it was something that I didn't want Joey to know. Well anyway she said she wouldn't tell if I stayed away from Joey. So I am like easy enough, well anyway she still tells Joey, they break up Joey comes over here and we talk about why I left, because of the baby and one thing led to another and we are now back together."

                "I am glad that you and Joey are back together. You all were meant for each other. So how is he taking it?"

                "He is thrilled, but first he made sure that he told me that he loved me not matter what, baby or not, he loved me and always would.

                "Aww, girl that is soo sweet!"

                "I know. And oh how I have missed being in his arms and him holding me."

"I'll bet I am just glad that you told him, sort of anyway and got things worked out. Now didn't I tell you he wouldn't have been mad?"

                "Yes I know, so why did u call me, because I know it wasn't to find out this."

                "Nope, it sure wasn't. I was actually calling to see if you wanted to fly to Hawaii and hit the stores and the beach here with me."

                "That sounds great, but I don't want to intrude on you and J.C."

                "You won't be intruding. It was J.C.'s idea, because he thought you were by yourself. But now that Joey is there."

                "Oh, pooh we will both come and that way J.C. will have someone to hang with, while me and you shop."

                "Works for me. So you all are coming?"

                "Yeah as soon as I ask Joey to ok it."

                "As soon as I ok what?"

                "Going to Hawaii to see Jill and J.C."

                "Ugh, I don't want to see that boys mug on my vacation! Hell no!"

                "Aww, Joey." Heather pouted as she gave Joey her best puppy dog eyes.

                "Oh, please you know I can't resist you when you do that."

                "I know, so please?"

                "Ok, fine, but if I kill J.C. when we go back on tour, I will blame you."

                "That is fine with me. Thank you" Heather said as she three her arms around Joey's neck and  kissed him on the cheek.

                "So are you all coming?"

                "Yup, we will be taking the next flight out."

                "Cool! Well call me and let me know when your flight comes in and J.C. and I will come get you all ok?"

                "Ok, see ya in a while."

                "Bye."

                "Bye" Heather said as she handed the phone back to Joey to hang up.

                "I can't believe you talked me into this."

                "I'm sorry, we don't have to go if you don't want too."

                "It's a little late for that, now isn't it?"

                "Why do you say that?"

                "Cause, Duh! We are on the plane." Joey said as he rolled his eyes.

                "I know that, silly, that is why I said that."

                "Smart ass."

                "I'm glad my ass is smart and not dumb." Heather said laughing.

                "You are corny do you know that? I swear you are worse than J.C. sometimes."

                "Hey! I resent that!" Heather said as she playfully slugged Joey on his arm.

                "But I love ya, anyway, corny or not." Joey said as he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently.

                "What has gotten into you?"

                "What do you mean?"

                "What I mean is, I have never seen you act so mushy before."

                "You bring out the best him me baby." Joey said as he rested his hand on her thigh.

                "I try" Heather said as she kissed him softly on his lips.

                "So in all the excitement last night I never did get to ask when the baby was due."

                "On July 26th."

                "Wow! Only four more months I cannot wait to be a daddy!" Joey said with a chesire cat like smile on his face.

                "Yup."

                "So are were you going to get a new place or stay where you are at?"

                "I was going to get a new place, but since we have gotten back together, I guess we can just all live at your house, if that is ok with you."

                "That is more than ok with me, I would love having you make my house our home" Joey said as he placed his arm around her shoulders.

                "That sound wonderful to me is there anything besides your superman room that is off limits as far as decorating or anything goes?"

                "Nope, that is the only room that I don't want messed, with and I will even get you a self for your collection."

                "Oh, I can't believe you remembered! Thank You!" Heather said clearly delighted by Joey's offer.

                "I remembered everything" Joey said as he kissed her softly on the cheek.

                "You are the most wonderful man do you know that?"

                "I try" Joey said as he raised the arm of the seat that separated them and pulled her close to him. They sat this way entangled in each other watching the in flight movie and making wedding and baby plans until their plane touched down in Maui. 

                "Man that was the longest flight ever!" Heather said as she got up and stretched.

                "You outta try flying to Austrailia" Joey said as he reached up into the overhead compartment to retrieve their carry on's.

                "Oh wow I would love to go there someday!"

                "Then how about we go there for our honeymoon after the baby is born?'

                "Oh, Joey do you mean it?"

                "Absolutely sweetheart" He said as he clasped her hand in his as they walked down the tarmac toward the gate.

                "Hey, you!" JC said as Heather climbed into the rented Mercedes.

                "Hey sweetness! How are you?" Heather said as she kissed JC on the cheek.

                " Fine and how have you been?"

                "Fine even better now" Heather said as she nodded her head toward Joey as he settled himself in the seat next to her.

                "See now didn't I tell you about five months ago that thing would work out?"

                "Yes, now quit with the I told you so's ok, geez you guys are rough!" Heather said laughing.

                "Hey I am hardly ever right so I bask in it" JC said as he glanced sidelong at Jill whose eyes were on the winding road that lead back to the cabana's they had rented.

                "Ha, ha very funny mister" Jill said as she parked the car.

                "Wow, these are beautiful!" Heather said as she got out of the car and looked around completely awestruck by the beauty that surrounded them.

                "It's beautiful isn't it?" Joey said as he came up behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders.

                "Breathtaking" Heather answered back and she looked around etching every detail into her memory.

                "You ready to go inside, it's getting late and I am tired" Joey said as he took her hand.

                "Yea and me too let's call it a night shall we?"

                "Let's go baby" Joey said leading her into their cabana.

                "Wow! This place is huge, how much is this costing us by the way?"

                "Nothing, we got it covered" JC said from the doorway.

                "JC, we can't bro" Joey started to say.

                "Yes, you can just think of it as a wedding present from me and Jill, ok?"

                "Hey, how did you know we are getting married?" Heather asked as she stood there with a shocked look still on her face.

                "This" JC said as he held up his left hand and wiggled his ring finger.      "Which is by the way why you and Heather were invited here" JC said.

                "What do you mean?"

                "Me and Jill are getting married on Saturday."

                "Oh wow! What about everyone else?"

                "We wanted to do this simple and on the beach, well will have a big party when we get back to mainland, but we just wanted the two people closest to us to be here, because without you to there would be no us" JC said as he bid good night to his two best friends and closed the door.

                "Well that was nice of him to say and whoa! Jill and I only have two days to plan this shindig!" Heather said as she jumped up to grab a pen and paper.

                "Hey, settle in there, you can do that tomorrow" Joey said as he took the pen and paper from Heather's hand and placed it back on the table.

                "Yeah I guess you are right, let's get ready for bed" Heather said as she rummaged around in her suitcase for her toothbrush, toothpaste and pajamas and headed toward the bathroom with Joey hot on her heels with the same items in his hands. After they had finished they both climbed into bed entangled themselves in each other and fell fast asleep.

           

 

Chapter 17 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

                 The next day Jill and Heather spent shopping for dresses and other odds and ends for the wedding, while JC and Joey went out to look for suits.

                "Ugh! I am so FAT!" Jill said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

                "Your not fat you are pregnant just like me silly!" Heather said as she tried on her bridesmaid dress, that was in a beautiful shade of turquoise.

                "What do you think about this one?" Jill said as Heather turned around she was struck breathless.

                "You look beautiful!" Heather exclaimed as she stared to cry.

                "Thanks! I will take this one!" Jill told the sales girl as she went back into the dressing room to take the dress off.

                "And I will take this one" Heather said as she handed the sales girl her already discarded dress. After then had done that it was off to find shoes and then flowers and then it was time to hit the beach!

                "Wow! I am beat!" Jill said as she hung her dress in closet in the spare room of Heather and Joey's  cabana.

                "Me, too, lying on the beach is going to feel wonderful!" Heather said as she grabbed her suit and headed into the bathroom to change.

                "Meet you out there!" Jill said as she went over to her cabana to get changed. Five minutes later the girls were lying face down on there towels soaking up the hot Hawaiian rays. Just as they were about to doze off they heard a set of wolf whistles from down the beach, looking up they both spotted JC and Joey walking toward them.

                "Hi sweetie!" Heather said as she sat up to receive a kiss from Joey.

                "So did you all find dresses?" JC asked as he lay propped up on one arm behind Jill.

                "Yup we sure did" Heather answered as Joey massaged her shoulders.

                "So have you ladies eaten yet?" Joey asked.

                "Nope, what about you guys?"

                "Nada, why do you say we go grab a bite?" JC answered

                "Sounds good to me" Jill said as she began to roll up her beach towel.

                "Me too" Heather answered as she began to do the same.

                "I'll get that for you sweetheart" Joey said as he placed his hand over hers to stop her actions.

                "I am fine, Joey really, but thanks for offering it was really sweet of you" Heather said as she kissed his cheek and finished rolling up her towel.

                "So are we going to do room service or go to the dining room and eat?" Jill asked.

                "I vote for room service" Heather said as they all bounded up the stairs into their adjoining dining area.

                "Me too" said Joey.

                "Well I guess I am outvoted" JC said laughing as he tossed the room service menu on the table.  After ten minutes of pouring over the menu everyone made up their minds and JC placed the order.

                "How long will it take?" Joey asked as he got himself a coke out of the fridge and popped the top.

                "They said about thirty minutes" JC said as he got out himself and Jill something drink from the fridge.

                "You want something?" Jill asked Heather.

                "Nah, I will wait until lunch gets here" Heather answered as she toyed with the engagement ring on her finger.

                "Still amazed by that thing aren't you?" Jill whispered so that they guys wouldn't hear them over their own conversation.

                "Yes, I was blown away then and I am blown away now. I love him so much Jill it isn't even funny. I don't think that I will ever be able to express that to him when we get married."

                "By the way when are you all getting married?"

                "Well I don't know I was going to ask you and JC if you wanted to do a double wedding, but since you all sprung this on us, that idea is shot."

                "It doesn't have to be" Jill said as she took another drink of her water.

                "Yes, because I know my Mother and Joey's mother they would keel over if he and I did anything like that."

                "Matter of fact how is your and JC's mom taking this news by the way?"

                "Suprisingly they were cook with it, shocked the hell outta me."

                "I bet, you know and I know that my mother would have and absolute conniption"

                "Oh yeah, but" Jill started to say before she was interrupted by a knock at the door.

                "We'll get it" JC and Joey said in unison as they went to retrieve the food.

                "Mmm that smells delicious" Heather said as soon as the boys entered the room.

                "You and lyin' mama" JC said as the tore into the bags and distributed the food.  They ate like they hadn't eaten in days and the only sound you heard was that of faint chewing.

                "Well that was absolutely delish!" Jill said as she put the containers back onto the room service tray.

                "No doubt, so what do you all want to do now?" Joey asked.

                "I wanna go to Louis Vuitton, I have my eye on something and I want to see how much it, so I can see if I have enough money put back."

                "Why would you have to worry about money?" Joey asked with a concerned look on his face.

                "Well, when back when I abruptly left, I owed management money for revenue lost, so that ate up the last four and a half months of profit, so I just recently began to earn again and from what my accountant says even with the break for the baby, I should earn about maybe five hundred thousand this year, but with medical bills and such and paying my dancers and crew, I might come away with about two-hundred and fifty thousand."

                "Wow, honey why didn't you tell me?"

                "Well, it was my bed I had to lie in it, no sense in involving you if I didn't have too."

                "But still, have you been getting good care for you and the baby, since you have been making next to no money?"

                "Yes, because Jill was kind enough to help me out" Heather said as she looked at her best friend silently thanking her.

                "Thank you Jill for taking care of my family, Heather you don't know this, but I worried and wondered everyday where you were and what I did so wrong that made you run away like you did. You broke my heart you know" Joey said as hung his head trying to hide the tears that were forming in his eyes.

                "Oh, baby I am so sorry" Heather said as she reached over and took Joey's hand in hers.

                "It's ok, we are together now, that is all that matters" Joey said as he continued to collect himself.

                "So what did I hear about Louis Vuitton?" JC said to avert attention away from Joey.

                "Heather wants to go there and check out a purse or something" Jill said as she go up to go get changed.

                "Well I will get the map and the car ready, while you girls change. Do you want to help Joe?" JC asked as a plan began to hatch in his mind.

 

 

Chapter 18 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

                "What exactly do you need help with? Is the map to heavy for you to carry?" Joey said grinning.

                "No smart ass, but" JC started to say before he heard the girls coming.

                "But what?"

                "Nothing, nothing we will discuss it later" JC said as he opened the car door for Jill.

                "Ok" Joey said as she did the same for Heather and then got in himself.

                "So where is this store at?" JC asked Heather.

                "The website said that it is on Wailea Alanui Drive here in Maui.

                "Alright let's see" Jill said as she studied the map.        "Well it looks to me like, you take a left out of here, turn right on Hulunai drive and then take a left onto Wailea Alanui and you should be there" Jill said as she started to fold up the map.

                "Ok, you're the boss" JC said as he made a left onto the highway and sure enough fifteen minutes later they had arrived a Louis Vuitton."

                "Oh wow! I can't wait!" Heather said as she bubbled with excitement.

                "You are about to burst aren't you?" Jill said laughing.

                "Yes, you know how much I love Louis Vuitton, because until now I couldn't afford it and because I was and still am sometimes an idiot, I can't afford it now even though I should be able too!" Heather said with a lopsided grin.

                "Hey there is something to be said about bad judgement."

                "Yeah, don't have it!" Heather said laughing as she walked into Louis Vuitton.

                "May I help you with anything?" The salesman asked as they walked in the door.

                "No I am just kind of looking right now" Heather said as she scanned the wall for the purse and accessories that she had in mind.

                "Ok, is there anything in particular that you are looking for?"

                "Actually yes, I would like to know if you have, along with all of the accessories, such as wallet, change purse, etc to the Monogram Multicolor Rita."

                "Hmm, that is a very popular item and I see that you have a good eye, let me check on the computer and see what I can find ok?"

                "Sure thank you" Heather said as the salesman scurried away to check on what she was looking for.

"              "So how much do you think this is going to cost?" Joey asked.

                "About five grand" Heather said with a sheepish look on her face.

                "Oh lord woman and how much do you have?"

                "Not even close to that much, but it sure is fun looking, I will be able to get it one day here soon, but I just want to know so that I can have it ordered if necessary" Heather said matter of factly.

                "Well madame you are in luck we do happen to have everything you need right here in Hawaii, however not all of it is in our store. But we would be happy to have everything shipped over to this store and not additional cost to you and also have it shipped to wherever you are staying for a small nominal fee." The salesman explained.

                "Hmm, that is very tempting, but I have to consult my accountant first, but would you be able to hold the items for me?" Heather asked.

                "Absolutely! Let me go call the other stores and have the getting ready to ship over."

                "Oh great!" Heather said as she picked up her cellphone and began to dial.

                "Who in the world are you calling?" Joey asked.

                "My accountant, who else" Heather said as she turned her back and proceeded to have a discussion with whomever was on the phone."

                "So what is the verdict?" The salesman asked.

                "Unfortunately it is not in my budget at this time due to my touring, but I really appreciate what you have done and I am so sorry to have caused you so much trouble" Heather said as the red flush of embarrassment began to seep into her cheeks.

                "Oh no trouble at all, if you need anything or if anything changes please give us a call" The salesman said as he handed Heather his card and walked over to where Jill was looking at luggage.

                "Hey I am going to go grab me some fresh air ok?" Heather said to Joey.

                "Ok, you alright hun?" Yeah I will be fine, just need to get some air" Heather said as she gracefully exited the store, but when she turned the corner she burst out in tears. Oh how she hated this it had been the story of her entire life, always wanting and being so close yet so far away. Yes she knows where she was right now financially was her fault, but at the time she felt that is what was best, but none the less it still hurt and it hurt badly.

                "Is she going to be alright?" Jill and JC both asked Joey as he walked over to them.

                "I guess, so" Joey said as the salesman handed him a paper.

                "What's that?" Jill asked as she handed the salesman her credit card for the two suitcases she had bought for her and JC's honeymoon trip to Cabo that they were leaving for in two days.

                "Part of my wedding present to Heather" Joey said as he signed the receipt.

                "Part of? And when is this wedding taking place?" Jill asked.

                "Well probably next month if we can swing it by then, because with her being pregnant getting married in church, well a catholic church anyway, is out of the questions and most ministers require that you meet with them no more than a month to a few days in advance."

                "Sounds like  you got this all figured out" JC said.

                "Yeah, I just gotta mention it to Heather and see what she says."

                "I am sure she will be all about it and I am nosey, what else are you getting that girl for her wedding present?"

                "A new car, she has always wanted a BMW and I am going to make it happen along with this Louis Vuitton  stuff she wants."

                "Joey you are too much! She is going to be so thrilled!"

                "I know and I probably shouldn't be so ga-ga with all of this considering everything that has happened, but hell I am in love what can I say?" Joey said as he spread his arms wide and shrugged.

                "Hey I totally understand and besides everyone deserves a second chance" JC said as he grabbed up Jill's packages and took them to the car while Joey and Jill went to find Heather.

                "Hey you ok?" Jill asked as soon as she spotted her.

                "Yeah I'll be fine" Heather said as stood up and walked toward her.

                "You sure, sweetheart?"  Joey asked as he took her hand and led her toward the car.

                "Yeah I will get over it, like I said it is the price I pay for what I did" Heather said as she got into the car.

                "So Jill you staying over in my and Heather's cabana tonight since tomorrow is the big day?"

                "Oh yeah I guess I better, I forgot all about that!"

                "Duh!" Heather said laughing.

                "Excuse you, but what are you going to do when you and Joey get married?"

                "Stay with my mom" Heather said simply.

                "Jerk!" Jill said as she crossed her arms and huffed pretending to be mad.  Laughing, Heather laid her head on Joey's shoulder.

                "So when do you want to get married?" Joey asked.

                "Now is as good a time as any, but you know and I know that our mother's would shoot us on site!"

                "Amen to that and I am man enough to admit that my mother scares the hell out me!" Joey said as everyone laughed.

                "I think every man is still scared of his mom, but just won't admit it" JC said as he pulled the car into their assigned spot.

                "Probably" Jill said as she got out of the car and headed toward her and JC's cabana to retrieve her stuff for the wedding tomorrow. They all spent the rest of the night decorating for the wedding and calling the restaurant to clarify that a dinner would be set up along with the a DJ. As they finished there was a knock on the door.

                "I'll get it" Jill said as she walked over and opened it.  "Oh my god!" they all heard her holler.

                "What the hell?" JC, Joey and Heather said in unison as they ran toward the door and what they saw there shocked them all.

 

 

 

Chapter 19 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

                "What in they world are all of you doing here?" JC asked as his eyes peered out to about thirty people.

                "We came to see you all get married what else?" Chris said as he invited himself in and walked past JC.

                "But, I we" Jill started to say.

                "Don't worry we have this all under control don't we?" Karen said to Jill's mom.

                "Sure do" Mary answered as she hugged her daughter and walked inside.

                "Umm JC can I talk to you a minute?" Jill said as she began to walk toward the kitchen leaving the door open so that everyone could come in.

                "What is it hun?"

                "What are we going to do? They have ruined everything!" Jill said as paced.

                "How so?"

                "I just wanted it quiet a few people."

                "But honey they are family and I mean come on did you really expect them to miss it? They love us and we them."

                "But, I don't know I am happy and then I am pissed all at the same time" Jill said as she sat down in the chair.

                "Well you can chalk this one up to how weddings are" JC said as he sat down in the chair in front of Jill.

                "What do you mean?"

                "Since the beginning of time weddings have not gone as planned, why should ours be any different?"

                "I guess you are right, I will just have to get over it and enjoy them being here, but I have one question."

                "What's that?"

                "Where the hell are they all going to sleep?"

                "Good question."

                "I'll say" said Heather and Joey in unison.

                "What are we going to do?" Jill pouted to Heather.

                "Get over and deal with it."

                "I mean, where are they all going to sleep?"

                "At the hotel down the street" Heather said simply.

                "Smart ass" Jill said as she rolled her eyes.

                "No I am serious, your mom just told me."

                "Hallelujah!"

                "Jill that is not nice, besides it gives us a place go besides here where you run the chance of JC seeing you tomorrow."

                "I guess I don't know, I will have to think about this" Jill said as she put her head in her hands.

                "What is there to think about we go back to the hotel rooms with all the girls and let the guys stay here and have a guys night before you all get married, I mean it is kind of a custom after all" Heather said as she crossed her arms.

                "Alright, alright" Jill said in defeat after seeing from Heather's stance that she wasn't taking not for an answer on this.

                "Great, now go get packed, for tomorrow and the honeymoon ok?"

                "Alright be back in a bit" Jill said before she disappeared into the next room.

                "Jeez, she is worse than any bull I know" JC said laughing as he popped a grape into his mouth.

                "Tell me about it, but it all worked out, well I guess I better go gather my things as well" Heather said as she stood up.

                "I am going to miss you" Joey said as he pulled her to him.

                "I am going to miss you too, but you will see way too much of me, you got the rest of your life you know" Heather said as she smiled up at him.

                "Not long enough" Joey said as he kissed her on her head and let her go.

                "I agree" Heather said before disappearing the opposite way that Jill had.

                "So you ready?"

                "I guess" Jill said as she looked longingly at JC.

                "You'll see me tomorrow and then you will be my wife" JC as he smiled broadly, before kissing Jill on the lips.

                "That makes me so incredibly happy" Jill said as she held him close.

                "Me too, now go, before I don't let you" JC said as he scooted her toward the door waved good-bye and closed the door.

                "Ok who is ready to party?" Chris asked.

                "Me, where is the stripper? Justin asked.

                "On her way in an hour" Joey answered from the doorway.

                "You devil!" JC said laughing.

                "You know you'll love it!" Tyler said as he popped open a beer.

                "I know and hey nobody can get drunk ok? There will be no barfing at my wedding savvy everyone?"

                "Yes sir!" Chris, Joey, Justin, Lance, Tyler and Roy all said together and saluted.

                "Funny, I am surrounded by the Marx brothers" JC said as he shook his head, grabbed a nearby bag of chips and begin to snack.

                "So when is the sexy male stripper coming?" Heather, JC sister asked.

                "Never we aren't getting one" Karen said.

                "Yeah, this is going to be relaxing, before Jill makes the biggest mistake-oops I mean the best choice she could have made" Jill's mom said laughing.

                "Mom that is not funny, don't you think that it has occurred to me that they only reason he rushed this wedding thing was because of the baby?"  A hush fell over the room, nobody knew what to say and to Heather it was the worse thing that she could have heard. ‘Was that the reason that Joey came back, if she wasn't pregnant and they had broken up the same way, would things be like they are now? Oh my goodness, it is probably true! Heather thought before shooting out of her seat like a cannon, saying her excuse me's and rushing outside for some air.

                "What's with her?" Karen asked.

                "It is probably because you made the comment of JC, wedding and baby" Heather's mom, Kathy said as she got up to go check on her daughter.

                "Man I am sorry I didn't mean to put a damper on things, just making conversation" Jill said as handed her sister her other hand to manicure.

                "It's ok, things will be ok she just has to talk it out with Joey" Karen said.

                "Ok, so who is next in line for a pedicure" Heather Chasez asked.

                "That would be me" Mary answered as she dunked her feet into the warm, inviting water.

                "You alright?"

                "No, Mom, I think Jill might be right. The only reason Joey is even with me right now is because of this child!" Heather said between sobs.

                "Baby, I really don't know what to say, but I think you need to call up Joey and talk to him about this, because if you all are planning on getting married soon, then it will have to be dealt with" She said as she smoothed Heather's hair away from her face.

                "I know, but now is not the time. This is Jill's time and I am not going to steal or at least try not to steal any thunder from her."

                "You're not, but I think you need to deal with this now" Kathy said as she handed Heather her cellphone and walked away. Heather shakily dialed Joey's number, he picked up on the third ring.

                "Hello?"

                "Hi babe it's me"

                "Hey sweetie, something wrong?'

                "Kinda, I just have a question for you."

                "Shoot."

                "I want to know that if it weren't for this baby would we be back together right now?"

                "Yes, because if the baby wouldn't have happened when it did, then we would have never broken up in the first place."

                "Duh! How dumb of me!" Heather said as she started laughing a little.

                "What brought that up anyway?"

                "Oh, Jill said she didn't think that JC would have wanted to marry her so soon if it weren't for the baby and then of course that got me thinking about us and so ya know."

                "I know I just think everyone has the wedding jitters, now I am going to go hang with the guys and you go and have fun with the girls and I love you and I will see you tomorrow, ok?"

                "Ok, Joey have fun and I love you too" Heather said as she made a kissing sound over the phone.

                "I will and good night" Joey said as he made the kissing sound in return and hung up.  Everyone was silent for a bit after Heather walked in,

                "What the party die the minute I leave? I swear you people are pathetic!" She said laughing as she sat down to have her pedicure done.

                "Everything ok?" Jill asked.

                "Never better now lets party!" Heather said as she grabbed a glass of red wine and began to sip it.  The rest of the night was filled with hoots, wolf whistles, laughter and fun as everyone gave JC and Jill the send off into the marriage that they deserved.

Chapter 20 by JCSCOWGIRL79
                “Jill, hey Jill time to wake up” Heather said as she tried to shake her friend awake.                “I don’t wanna” Jill mumbled as she turned over.                “Ok fine I will call JC and tell him that you don’t want to marry him.”                “What?!” Jill said as she sat straight up.                “I knew that would get you up, now come on everyone is in the living room eating breakfast.”                “What did you all get?” Jill asked as she stood up yawned and then stretched.                “Name it” Heather said as she tossed Jill her robe and walked into the gathering room.                “Well, good morning sleepyhead!” Jill’s mom exclaimed as she walked in.                “Ugh, mom!” Jill said as she grabbed a bagel and started to eat it.                “What, I mean you are getting married in three hours-“                “Three hours! I will never get ready in time!” Jill said as she jumped up, bagel in had and ran back into her room. Everyone could hear her rummaging around in the room.                “I guess I better go do damage control” Heather said as she got up and went toward Jill’s room.     “Hey, are you alright in there?”                “Yeah, I just can’t find my shoes!” Jill said rummaged around in her suitcase.                “I have them, remember you wanted me add more rhinestones to them.”                “Oh, yeah duh!” Jill said as she smacked her forehead.                “Now, just calm down come eat and drink something and we will get you ready. The nail and hair stylist are on there way and we all will be ready on time ok?”                “Alright” Jill said as she heaved a huge sigh and stood up.                “Crisis averted” Heather laughed and she and Jill walked back into the room. Just then there was a knock on the door. Karen got up to answer it, looking through the peephole she discovered that it was the hairstylist and his entourage.                “Hello!” Karen jovially greeted the stylist.                “Hello, where should I start?”                “With me Jose” Jill said as she plopped down in the chair.                “Alright and Susie, start on her nails and you two Joel and Rob start on the mother’s” Jose’ directed the manicurist and the other two stylist that he had brought along. While the others were busy, Heather stole a moment to call Joey and also to make sure everyone was up.                “Hello?” a very groggy voice answered.                “Hi, sweetheart how do you feel?” Heather whispered on the chance that had an hangover.                “Hi beautiful and I am fine, just a little hungover and I miss you” Joey said as he lay back on the pillows smiling at the sound of her voice.                “I miss you to, I wish it was us getting married today, I cannot wait to be your wife” Heather purred into the phone.                “I know, we pretty much got it all together and when we get back home we will put it in action ok?”                “Ok, baby I will let you go so that you can get JC and everyone up I will see you in a few hours. I love you.”                “Ok, see you then I love you too” Joey said before he hit the end button. Stretching he got up and padded into the living room where everyone was passed out.      “Get up!” He yelled.                “What the fuck!” Chris yelled as he shot to his feet.                “Don’t do that you lunatic!” Justin yelled as he threw a pillow at Joey.                “Well, we got 2 hours to get cleaned up and clean this place up, where is JC?”                “In his and Jill’s room” Tyler mumbled as he pulled the covers back over his head. Joey headed that way and knocked on the door.                “Who is it?” Joey heard JC mumbled behind the door.                “Your best man to tell your ass to get up and get ready to get married” Joey said as he opened the door.                “I’m up and oh lord what semi ran over me?” JC asked as he reached for the aspirin and the water.                “Cuervo kicked your ass man, I tried to stop you, but once you started doing body shots off of the stripper it was all over.”                “What! I did body shots off of the stripper? Oh lord, Jill must never know about this. How many did I do?”                “Yes and she won’t and like two before I realized what was going on and stopped you.”                “Thanks man, so did you have fun last night? Cause that brunette friend of hers was give you serious fuck me eyes.”                “Yeah and I sent that slut home, I don’t want her I got who I want” Joey said as he pulled JC suit from the closet for him.                “Well a least one of us was in their right mind last night” JC said as he got up and headed to the shower.                “Hey don’t worry about it, at least you didn’t sleep with her.”                “True enough see ya in a bit, everyone else up?”                “Yup and ok” Joey said as he left the room to round up everyone and take a shower himself.                “Where were you?” Jill asked as Heather sat herself down in Jose’s chair.                “Called Joey to make sure everyone was still alive” Heather said as she took a sip of her Orange Juice.                “So where they?” Jill asked as her Mom helped her on with her shoes.                “As far as I know, I haven’t gotten any other phone calls” Heather said as she handed Susie her hand so that she could start her manicure.                “That’s good we don’t need any casualties before the nuptuals” Heather Chasez said.                “No joke, I don’t think I could take it!” Jill said as the make-up artist began to do her face.                “Neither could we” the rest of the girls chimed in unison. Over the next hour everyone got hair, make-up and nails done, at 2:30 everyone was ready to head back to the cabanas for the wedding.                “Oh my god I am so nervous!” Jill said as she shakily took her bouquet from Heather’s extended hand.                “I can imagine, let me call Joey and make sure the JC is holed up where he won’t see you” Heather said as she flipped open her phone and dialed.                “Oh that would be the be all end all” Jill’s sister said laughing.                “Wouldn’t it now” Her mom agreed.                “Hello?”                “Hey babe is JC safely put up where he won’t see Jill, because we are pulling up now.”                “Yup he is right here by me in his and Jill’s room, just call me and let me know when you all get in our room so that I can take him out back ok?”                “Alright will do sweetie, bye.”                “Bye.”                “So what is the plan?” Jill asked.                “JC is holed up in your guy’s room, and when we get in my and Joey’s room I am to call Joey and let him know so that JC and he can go out back and then the wedding will begin.”                “So everything made it ok, cake, food, etc”                “As far as I know and I am sure that you would have gotten a phone call”                “Ok, here goes nothing!” Jill said as she hiked up her dress and marched toward the door.                “Wow, mama you look great!” Justin and Chris said as they gave a low whistle.                “Thanks” Jill said as she blushed.                “Well look what the cat dragged in” Justin said as Heather walked by.                “Hi, Justin” she whispered as she started to walk by him.                “Hey did I say you could go?”                “Umm no?” Heather said as she looked at him confusingly.                “Good now come here” Justin said as he pulled her into a hug and she knew all was forgiven.                “Hey, now don’t leave me out!” Chris said as he hugged her tight            “I missed ya shorty.”                “Me too, I am still sorry.”                “Don’t worry about it, it is all in the past and congrats by the way” Chris said as he nodded toward Heather’s stomach.                “Thanks, well I gotta go, see you all in a bit” Heather said as she disappeared behind the door.  As soon as she disappeared everyone filed to the back part of the cabana’s.                “So you ready?” Heather asked Jill.                “Yes, can we go now?”                “As soon as I get the call from your mom that everyone is seated then we will go” Just then her phone rang.                “Well this is it” Heather said as she hung up with Jill’s mom.                “Let’s do this thing” Jill said as she followed Heather toward the man of her dreams.                “I cannot wait to see her” JC told Joey just as they appeared. Both men were awestruck by how beautiful the two women looked as Heather walked Jill up the aisle.  “Wow” Joey heard JC breathe as Jill glided toward him.                “I agree” Joey said as the girls reached the end of the aisle and the ceremony began.                  “Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony….” The minister began.                “Do you Jill Rhena Gase take thee Joshua Scott Chasez to be your husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish all the days of your life?”                “I do! “ Jill answered enthusiastically as she placed the diamond accented platinum band on JC’s finger.                “Do you Joshua Scott Chasez take then Jill Rhena Gase to be your lawful wedding wife to have and to hold, to love and to cherish all the days of your life?”                “I do” JC said as he looked deep into Jill eyes, placing her diamond filled wedding band on her finger.                “Now if there are no objections, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride” the minister said as JC grabbed Jill and gave her a passionate kiss. Everyone broke out into applause as JC and Jill walked back down the aisle hand in hand.                “So how does it feel?” Heather asked as they sat down to eat.                “Fabulous, I still can’t believe that I am married to JC!”                “Hey, I can’t believe I am knocked up by Joey!” Heather said as both girls erupted into a fit of giggles.                “So have you told him yet?’                “Oh, that we are having twins?” Nope Heather said as she took a drink of her wine.                “So when are you going to tell him?”                “I am going to let him find out at my next doctor’s appointment it is a few days after we get back from here.”                “Oh ok, that is very sneaky of you” Jill said as she smiled wickedly.                “Well you haven’t told JC either!”                “Haven’t told me what?” JC asked as he overheard Heather.                “Umm” Jill stammered.                “Tell him it is the perfect time!” Heather said smiling as she urged her friend to reveal her good news.                “What is it already!” JC impatiently said.                “Well, umm we are not going to have a baby.”                “What do you mean?” JC asked in alarm.                “Well, not just one baby, we are also having twins” Jill said as she look wide-eyed at JC waiting for his response.                “You are kidding me right?”                “Nope, I found out at the appointment you missed before our trip/wedding and I was saving it for a surprise on our honeymoon.”                “Woo hoo!” JC whooped with joy as he ran over to the DJ table and promptly announced that he was going to have twins. Everyone broke out in wild applause and then came by one by one and congratulated Jill and JC. Around midnight everyone went there separate ways, JC and Jill to the airport to catch their plane to Cabo, everyone else went back to their hotel room, everything had been cleaned and put away and all that was left was Heather and Joey basking in the glow of the moon over the water as the talked, laughed and made love  well into the night.

Chapter 21 by JCSCOWGIRL79

 

 

Heather was awakened by the sunlight on her face the next morning, turning over she reached out for Joey only to find his side empty. Sitting up, she looked around the room, finally her eyes fell on him standing out on the deck looking out into the ocean.

"Good morning sweetheart" Heather said softly as she encircled her arms around his waist.

"Good morning beautiful" Joey said bringing her hand up to his lips, kissing it and intertwining her fingers with his own. They stood there like that for the next ten minutes lost in their own thoughts.

"Hungry?" Heather asked breaking the silence.

"I could eat." Joey said as he turned so that he was facing her.

"Okay, what do you want so that I can either see if they have it here or if we have to go to the grocery store."

"Hmm, bacon, eggs Benedict, wheat toast, OJ and milk?"

"Mmm sounds good" Heather said as she removed her arms from his waist and headed in to call room service.

"Well?" Joey asked as Heather put the phone back into the cradle.

"It will be here in about 30 minutes, which gives me time to take a shower, care to join me?"

"I'll take a rain check, while you do that I will pack our bags, sound good?"

"Perfect" Heather said as she gave Joey a quick peck on the lips and walked into the bathroom, as soon as he heard the shower running he picked up the phone. Cradling it on his shoulder he began to pack their bags.

"Hello?" Kathy's tired voice said into his ear.

"Hey sorry to wake you up" Joey said apologetically.

"No, its fine, everything ok?"

"Yeah, everything is fine."

"Good so what can I do you for?" Heather's mom said as she propped herself up in bed.

"Call Vera Wang and make an appointment for Heather tomorrow, because we want to get married next weekend."

"Next weekend! Are you insane?"

"Yeah" Joey said as he began to laugh. But will you do it for me?"

"Yes, I will, but I still think you are nuts, but I'll do what I can" Heather's mom said as she put her head in her hands.

"Thank, well hey I got to go, room service is here and Heather just shut the water off in the shower." Joey said as he zipped up the final suitcase and sat it on the floor.

"Ok, I will let you know what day and time so that you can schedule the flight out to New York."

"Ok thanks, talk to you later bye!" Joey said as he opened the door for room service to bring in breakfast.

"Bye" Heather's mom said as she clicked the phone shut and hit the internet to look up the number for Vera Wang's wedding salon.

"Mmm smells heavenly!" Heather said as she sat down and lifted the lid from her plate.

"Doesn't it though" Joey said as he removed his lid and quickly dove into his eggs. Heather nodded as she buttered and jellied her toast. After the breakfast, Heather went to get dressed while Joey hit the shower, just then her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yes, this is the hotel valet confirming for luggage pick up in an hour is this correct?"

"Yes, it is" Heather said as she began to wheel their luggage by the door.

"Ok, thank you for your patronage and have safe flight."

"Thank you" Heather said as she wheeled the last suitcase to the door and snapped her phone shut.

"So everything ready to go?" Joey asked as she padded back into the bedroom where she began to put on her nike tennis shoes.

"Yup, they will be picking us and the luggage up in an hour."

"Good deal and oh, how does next weekend for a wedding sound?" Joey said

"Do you mean it?" Heather said as her eyes went wide and a cheesy smile covered her face.

"Yup how does my hometown of Brooklyn sound to you?"

"Sounds wonderful! Oh Joey!" Heather said as she leapt into arms and smothered him with kisses.

"Good, so now that you know, we aren't going home, we are going to New York, I changed the flight last night, but kept us on reserve for Orlando, just on the off chance that you would say no."

"Oh my we have so much to do! Oh my and I have to have a dress made, who in the hell am I going to find to make me a dress in a week?"

"How does Vera Wang sound?" Heather's mom said as she walked through the bedroom door.

"Huh? You're joking right?"

"Nope, Monday 9am sharp and you will have fittings everyday until wedding day."

"Ok" Heather said beaming from ear to ear with tears threatening to spill down her cheeks.

"You going to make it?" Her mom asked.

"Yeah this is just all so overwhelming" Heather said as she got up to retrieve a tissue from the box on the desk. Just then the doorbell rang signaling it was time to head to leave. In fifteen minutes they were all headed toward the airport in the limo that JC and Jill has set up for them, two hours later when they were about to take off from the runway Joey looked at her and said,

"So you all ready to do this thing?

"Yup, let's go get married!" Heather said as the plane took off towards New York and her future.

Chapter 22 by JCSCOWGIRL79
Author's Notes:
I know it has been forever, but Joey and Heather are back! :D

"Wow!" Heather said in a whisper as she and her mom walked into Vera Wang's wedding salon two days later.

"Tell me about it" Joey's mom, Phyllis said as the greeter escorted them into the fitting area.

"Ms. Wang will be with you shortly" the girl said as she walked out of the fitting area closing the door softly behind her.

"So what kind of dress are you thinking about?" Janine Joey's sister asked.

"I don't know I have like a zillion things running through my mind, hopefully Ms. Wang can help me with that.

"I certainly will" At the sound of a voice everyone's heads shot up to reveal a smiling petite Asian woman.

"Why hello! Heather said brightly; it is a pleasure to meet you!" Heather said as she stuck out her hand.

"A pleasure to meet you as well, so tell me your ideas" Ms. Wang said as she shook Heather's hand and sat down on a padded bench facing her.

"Well, I want a train but not a long one; I love beading, strapless...." Heather trailed on while Ms. Wang furiously sketched as Heather was speaking.

"So how does this grab you" Ms. Wang said and she handed Heather the sketch pad.

"Oh wow!" Heather gasped.

"It is absolutely gorgeous!" Kathy said and she peered over her daughters shoulder.

"I think it is going to look absolutely breathtaking" Phyllis said as she too peered over Heather's shoulder to get a look.

"I'll take it" Heather said as she handed back the sketch.

"Wonderful, now when did you say again that you needed the dress?"

"A bright red blush came into Heather's cheeks and she meekly squeaked out "One week."

"That is right I remember now and goodness I have to get started right away, Thank you for coming!" Ms. Wang said waving as she dashed through the curtain to part of the store unknown.

Laughing the women went out into the salon to look at brides maid dresses, when they found everything they needed the put it on the bill with the dress to be paid later, then they proceeded out to shop for shoes at cole haan and jewelry at tiffany's. Well all was said and done they all happily collapsed in a cab and headed back to the hotel.

"So how did it go?" Joey asked as he helped Heather bring her packages.

"Wonderful, oh Joey the dress is going to be so beautiful! Thank you for doing this for me, I love you so much!" Heather said and she flung her arms around Joey's neck and kissed him soundly on the lips.

"You are quite welcome my dear" Joey said as he continued to hold Heather in his arms. "Oh by the way JC and Jill called today."

"So how are they enjoying Cabo?"

"Just fine, they said it makes them not want to come back! And also, they will be here tomorrow about noon so that Jill can get fitted for her bridesmaids dress and JC for his tux."

"But that is asking them to cut their honeymoon short, Joey I won't let them do that" Heather said as she started to pull away to get her cell phone.

"I didn't ask them to either I was told rather by the both of them" Joey chuckled as he replayed the phone conversation between the three of them in his head.

"I swear those two are a pair of bulls I tell ya!" Heather said as she laid her head on Joey's chest.

"Oh I shall agree there, so what do you want to do for dinner tonight?" Joey asked as he stroked Heather's hair.

I don't know how about we order in Chinese from Chinatown?"

"Mmm sounds good, how about I run out to the video store rent some dvd's and grab some popcorn for later as well?"

"Sounds like the perfect date" Heather said as she unraveled her self from Joey so sit down on the soft, luxurious sofa.

"Ok, I will be back in a bit, do you need anything else while I am out?"

"How about you pick up a bottle of wine?"

"Will do, love ya babe!" Joey said and she blew Heather a kiss and shut the door behind him.

"Love ya too!" Heather called out and she blew a kiss his way. While Joey was gone Heather leafed through the catering menus that they had picked up throughout the city and called tavern on the green to see if they could book it for their rehearsal dinner Friday night and what the price would be. After she did that she called both her and Joey's accountants to see if the wedding and all the trimmings was doable.

"It's already been taken care of" Bill, Heather's accountant told her.

"That can't be, not that I am complaining, but no one I know has that much money to spare" Heather said as her mind raced.

"I don't know all I know is that it's paid for, I got the memo this morning."

"Well alright if something changes please call me" Heather said and she hung up. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" Heather called as she looked through the peephole and saw Joey loaded down with bags.

"What the hell did you do buy out New York city?"

"Not really, I left some; but you can't have a romantic dinner, with out flowers, candles and dessert now can you?"

"Well I guess not" Heather said as she took some of the packages from his hands.

"Did you order the food yet?"

"Not yet, I wasn't for sure what you would want, so I decided to wait for you."

"Ok, well I will tell you what, if you don't mind finishing up with the set up I will call the food in, you want the usual right?"

"Yes and no I don't mind" Heather said as she began to unpack everything and set it up, while Joey called and ordered the food. While they waited they talked wedding and about the cost and Heather told her what Bill had told her about the wedding being paid for and all.

"I wonder who did that?"

"I don't know I thought it was you, but your accountant said no the only thing wedding wise that was coming out was my dress and wedding band."

"Yeah that is all I authorized, so what about Tavern on the Green could you book that?"

"Yes and I did and they said not to worry about the cost their either, I sure would like to know what is going on?" Heather said.

"Me too, but hey maybe everyone chipped in and our wedding is our present to us from them."

"Now that is a thought but-" Heather never did get to finish because it was the food and no sooner than they got it on their plates they dove in ravenous, since they hadn't eaten since they left Hawaii earlier that morning.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" Joey asked as he cleared the table and put everything away.

"I don't know, how about something funny?"

"I got the perfect one!" Joey said as he plucked the movie from the bag and took it over to the dvd player.

"Do you mind if I get a shower first?"

"No go ahead I have a few phone calls to make myself so I will take care of that while you're in the shower."

"Sounds good to me" Heather said as she gathered her bathing supplies and headed toward the cavernous bathroom. About 15 minutes later Heather emerged looking relaxed and refreshed.

"Feel better?"

"Much" Heather said as she settled her self down in front of the tv.

"Good" Joey said as he handed her Diet Sunkist, sat down beside her and pressed play. Just then the new Adam Sandler movie started playing. About 2 hours later they were both laughing so hard tears were streaming out of their eyes.

"Oh, my god, that was priceless!: Heather said as she wiped the tears from here eyes.

"Tell me about it" Joey said and he ejected the dvd and placed it back into it's case.

"So what's next?"

"Me and a date with the shower, while you pick out the next one" Joey said as he began to strip down.

"Is a chick flick ok?"

"Sure, be back in a bit" Joey said as he headed off to the shower. While she waited Heather called to make sure that Joey's wedding present was going as planned and then began to check things off of the list that were completed. As Heather was finishing up, Joey came out and announced it was popcorn and snuggle time.

"You are silly" Heather remarked as she giggled and put in the dvd.

"So what are we watching?"

"You know, you got my favorite movie for me!" Heather said as she grinned cheesily at him. "Thank You."

"You are welcome" Joey said as he threw his arm around her shoulder and pulled her near. They spent the rest of the night laughing, crying and reminiscing while they watched the movies of old and new, enjoying the calm before the storm.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=91