Cheating is never good...Its great!! by Schnessa
Summary:

She's a cheater and she knows it. But her boyfriend doesn't. Too bad she's cheating with his best friend.


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance, Suspense
Challenges: None
Series: Cheating is....
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 20759 Read: 42405 Published: Jun 06, 2008 Updated: Jul 02, 2008
Story Notes:

stories/1421/images/200X60.jpg

http://www.nsyncfiction.net/awards

1. Chapter One by Schnessa

2. Chapter 2 by Schnessa

3. Chapter 3 by Schnessa

4. Chapter 4 by Schnessa

5. Chapter 5 by Schnessa

6. Chapter 6 by Schnessa

7. Chapter 7 Part One by Schnessa

8. Chapter 7 Part Two by Schnessa

9. Chapter 8 by Schnessa

10. Chapter 9 by Schnessa

11. Chapter 10 by Schnessa

12. Chapter 11 by Schnessa

13. Chapter 12 by Schnessa

14. Chapter 13 by Schnessa

15. Chapter 14 by Schnessa

Chapter One by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
This is just the beginning.
She’s a cheater. A cheater. She’s knows it. He knows it. But Trace doesn’t know it. At least sometimes she thinks he doesn’t know. It always happens this way. He calls. She answers. He tells her to come over. She goes. He whispers everything Trace never says in her ear. She listens. And they fuck all night long. She’s a cheater. A damn cheater.

Sure it hurt her head to lie to Trace in the morning. To pretend that she was beside him all night long when she wasn’t. But she would be lying if she said it hurt her heart. Trace was the perfect boyfriend, the perfect boyfriend for someone else, not for her.

“Juliet, you listenin’?” Trace asked his girlfriend as she stared into space.

“Yeah, honey I am...” Juliet said with a smile as her brown eyes met his. She tossed him a small smile trying to convey that she really was fine, even though she was thinking about HIM.

“Okay, oh Justin said he would be stopping by later. I got some things to do for William Rast, so I might not be here when he comes by.” Trace said with a smile as he brushed up against her in their kitchen.

“So, then why is he coming over? Why isn’t he helping you with the whole William Rast thing?” Juliet asked confused then chuckled as Trace left a kiss on her bare shoulder.

“Because you know Justin. He said something about having to talk to his website designer person...something about how fuckin’ hot she was or somethin’...Maybe I should tell him to stop tryin’ to hit on my lady?” Trace said with a chuckle as he kissed Juliet’s forehead.

“Probably something ridiculous that he wants me to do. I HATE my boss!” Juliet said as her and Trace laughed together. She thought back on that statement. She didn’t hate him. She loved her boss. Maybe more than her boyfriend.

“Ohhh, I’m tellin’.” Trace said with a laugh before he headed upstairs to change.

Her mornings were always like this. Thank God for her Trace was predictable. He liked his coffee by six am that meant she had to be home by four am to pretend to be asleep. Her alarm clock was always set to go off at five am. Sometimes she just lies there so Trace has to turn off the alarm and wake her up. It helps her credibility. She couldn’t live like this forever, she couldn’t keep this lie up for much longer. She turned her head to the hallway Trace’s familiar cologne wafting into the room. He wore the same cologne as Justin but it just smelled different on him.

“Babe, I’m going to go to my meetings. Be here when I get back okay!” Trace said with a smile as his hands gripped her waist pulling her close to him.

“OKAY....you’re such a dork, where else would I be?” Juliet responded with a grin as she leaned forward and gave her boyfriend a sweet kiss.

“I don’t know, it was just something that I said.” Trace said with a sheepish grin as he let her go. She watched as he grabbed his car keys and gave her a small wave and small smile as he walked out their front door.

Juliet stood in their kitchen holding a mug of coffee in her hands as she watched Trace get into his car and pull out of the driveway. She loved Trace, not the way she loved HIM, but she did love Trace. She would miss his friendship, she knew that. If her secret came out she could kiss Trace’s friendship goodbye. She took a sip of her cooling coffee jumping when she heard the loud knock on her front door. She was so lost in thought she hadn’t even seen him drive up. She practically ran to the door sliding across the floor because of her damn socks! She ran back into the kitchen after realizing her coffee mug was still in her hand. She placed it on the kitchen counter rushing back to the front door as the knocking got louder. She slipped in her socks again causing her to bump into the table by their front door. She checked her hair in the mirror and tried to calm down her beating heart. “It’s just Justin. It’s just Justin.” She repeated smiling wide as she opened the door. Who knew swinging a door open could take your breath away? But when HE stood on the other side of that door, that’s exactly what it did. She gasped as his blue eyes met her brown ones. He smiled his crooked smile and her heart jumped. It had been too long since she saw him. It was now 9 in the morning and she left him at 3:30 this morning. 5 hours and 30 minutes too long.

“Hey Jules. Where’s Trace?” Justin asked as she stepped aside and let him in.

“Something about some meetings he had for William Rast. He left me alone again.” Juliet said with a sigh as she walked back into the kitchen she had just left.

“Why are you sighing? Quit acting like that.” He whispered in her ear as his arms wrapped around her waist. “So what if he leaves you alone? You’re alone with me.” Justin sighed into her ear as he nibbled on her ear lobe.

“Its not that J. I just don’t want to lose his friendship. I’ve known him as long as I’ve known you. How do I walk away from that?” Juliet sighed as she turned around to face Justin.

“You don’t. Yeah he’s going to be upset with you and me both. He’ll get over it though. He knows something’s going on. I know he feels something is going on.” Justin said with a sigh as his hand rubbed down his face trying to wipe away his frustration. “Hell, I’m scared too Jules! It wasn’t just you cheating on him!” Justin said as his fingers played with his shirt.

“Stop picking at your shirt...” Juliet told him as she took his fingers into her hand. Kissing the tips before folding them into her hand. “I like that shirt.” She mumbled as she laid her head against his chest.

“I like you.” Justin said as his other hand grabbed her chin pulling her eyes up to look into them. “No, scratch that. I love you.” He whispered as he leaned down and placed a sweet endearing kiss on her lips.

“You need to stop. I’m starting to want to take you up to that bedroom upstairs.” Juliet whispered her lips still pressed against his.

“I’m not stopping you.” Justin said as Juliet felt his smirk against her lips.

“Hey Jules, do you know where my cellphone’s at?” Trace shouted as he busted through the front door. Justin pulled away from Juliet quickly preoccupying his hands with a dish towel that was on the counter.

“Did you leave it upstairs baby?” Juliet asked sweetly as she walked over to the refrigerator. “Did you say you wanted Root Beer to drink Justin or Pepsi, I forgot?” Juliet asked him while opening up the refrigerator.

“Um...umm...Pepsi.” Justin stuttered playing with the dish towel. Juliet handed him the Pepsi rolling her eyes at him and his stupid nerves. He chuckled as he smacked her ass knowing damn well Trace was upstairs.

“Stop it.” Juliet hissed as she gritted her teeth together giving him a look. She looked so cute when she wrinkled her nose at him.

“What? I didn’t do anything!” Justin said with a smirk as he opened up the Pepsi can taking a swig of the carbonated sugar.

“You know damn well what you did.” Juliet said as she stuck her tongue out at him crinkling her nose again.

“Okay, so I’m going out again. This day has been crazy. Also I got a few things to run by ya. Maybe later tonight like around midnight or something later because I don’t know when I’ll be done, J.” Trace said as he came down the stairs eyeing Justin. Juliet looked at Justin with wide eyes, that is when she would be over at Justin’s.

“Um...well...” Justin stumbled as he rubbed his neck with his right hand. He could see Juliet’s eyes pleading with him to make an excuse but he couldn’t think of one. “Yeah man, that works.” Justin said as he turned away from Juliet’s stare.

“Baby don’t worry. I’ll be home in time for dinner then I’ll head over to Justin’s.” Trace said as he walked up to Juliet and cupped her face before giving her a sweet kiss goodbye. Justin had to tear his eyes away. His best friend was kissing the girl that he loved. His heart couldn’t take that. All because they were acting like pussies afraid to tell him the truth.

“What the mother lovin’ hell was that!?!” Juliet practically screamed when Trace left the house again. She leaned on her elbows against the kitchen counter letting out a deep sigh. Her brown eyes searched Justin’s blue ones for her answers.

“What did you want me to say Jules? No. What excuse do I have? No Trace, I’d rather bang your girlfriend!?! I don’t think that would’ve flown with him!” Justin said as he pinched his nose in frustration.

“No I know, I know. I’m sorry. I just....I just...I don’t know! UGH!” Juliet screamed as she rubbed her temples.

“Come ‘ere.” Justin said as he opened his arms wide watching as she shuffled to him. Sighing as she pressed her body up against his. He was in love. He was complete. He was in deep shit. All because of the pretty little thing in his arms.

“So is there a reason you came over or are we just going to stress over this whole thing?” Juliet finally asked after listening to Justin’s heart beat to calm herself down.

“I came over to talk to you about the photo shoots I did because there’s certain pics I want on the three separate websites. Also I just wanted to see you. I missed you this morning, just like every morning.” Justin said as he leaned down and kissed the top of her head. He could feel her sweet smile against his chest.

“Okay, let’s head back to my office then. I missed you too baby.” Juliet said as she stepped out of his arms immediately wanting to be back in them.

Justin loved coming over to Juliet’s house but he hated it too. Mainly because of this hallway. You know the one with all the “family” photos. This translated to there being a lot of photos of Trace and Juliet together without him. He hated being reminded they were together not him and her. He was in love with his best friend’s girlfriend. How do you even get to that place? He watched her hips sway as they walked to her office. Her fine little ass begging him for his touch. Oh yeah that’s how he got there. He licked his lips as she stood on her tip toes to change the temperature gauge. He loved the little cotton shorts she had on. Trying to ignore the pissed off feeling he got when he thought about Trace’s hands on her while she had those on. He really was pathetic sometimes when it came to her. He smiled as her shirt hiked up a bit while she changed the temperature, they had been in Japan when he bought that for her. Its her favorite one and it looked perfect against her tan skin. He continued to watch her as they continued their trek to her office.

They walked into her office which Justin had to admit would look great in his house. They had the same taste in everything so it didn’t surprise him that he loved her office. It was so much better than Trace’s and he often liked to chill in her office when he came over. It was comfortable just like her.

“Have a seat. What photo shoots were you thinking about?” Juliet asked as she sat behind her desk.

“Okay let’s cut the bullshit Jules, what are we going to do about tonight?” Justin said as he sat down pulling the chair beside her own.

“Woah....what? I guess I just won’t go...I don’t know.” Juliet said as she turned and faced him. He took her hands in his and she knew he wouldn’t settle for that.

“Why don’t you come work over at my house? As much as I love your office we can always use it as an excuse.” Justin said as he kissed her hands trying to convince her.

“We can’t do that. He’s expecting dinner.” Justin sighed at her response. She’s such a pussy.

“Come on you work for me. He’s done it before he knows the hours. Make him dinner and then come over. I don’t know say something like I forgot to bring you the photos you needed. That way you can “work” with me after he leaves and he won’t suspect anything.” Justin said trying to convince her. “I can’t sleep without you, you know that.”

“Fine, but you better make sure his stay at your house is really short.” Juliet said with a smile as her and Justin kissed.

“Okay I’ll see you later then because I have things to do.” Justin said with a quiet smile as he got up to leave.

“Like what? Pick your butt?” Juliet said with a laugh as Justin choked a little bit. “You okay there J?”

“You’re bad.” Justin said with a whisper as his blue eyes turned navy right before her. He pulled her out of her chair placing her on top of her desk before placing himself between her legs. “You still want to say something?” Justin asked as his hands gripped her wrists causing her to yelp out in pain.

“Nnnoo...no....” Juliet moaned as Justin roughly captured her lips in a strong kiss. His tongue forced its way into her mouth as he kept her pinned to her desk. His strong legs practically ripped her legs apart as he rubbed his hard dick against her warmth. “Um...”

“Who said you could moan?” Justin gritted as he hands let go of her wrists and wrapped around her neck pushing her down onto the desk.

“I did.” Juliet fired back and he could see the fire in her eyes as her fingers clawed at the hands around her neck.

“You little bitch!” Justin hissed as his right hand back handed her landing across her left cheek. She squirmed underneath him but he was too strong. It was sick this little game they liked to play but she was having damn fun.

“You talk when I say you can talk or I’m going to strangle you until you can’t talk anymore, Got that?” Justin yelled as his right hand pulled down her shorts as far as he could with her legs kicking against him. “STOP MOVING!!” Justin screamed as his right hand met her left cheek again causing her legs to stop moving instantly. Her eyes were wide in fear and he had her exactly where he wanted her. He rubbed himself against her center letting her feel his hardness. Her breath hitched as he grabbed her through her underwear. “Yeah its about time you got wet for Daddy....instead of that fuckin’ prick you’re dating!” Justin gritted as he finished pulling off her shorts and her underwear.

“Juliet, where are you? Jules!!!” Trace shouted as he made his way through their house.

“Shit. Shit. Shit.” Justin muttered as he let go of Juliet and helped her get herself presentable.

“Hey there you are! Why is your cheek red? Hey Justin I didn’t know you were still here!” Trace said as he walked into her office.

“Oh I bumped into my floor lamp. I’m such a klutz! Justin was just helping me.” Juliet said with a laugh as Justin tried to hide his hard on.

“Um...I’m going to go...So I’ll see you two later?” Justin asked even though he already knew the answer.

“Um...yeah definitely.” Juliet said as she nodded her head nervously.

“You going to Justin’s too.” Trace asked with a confused look on his face.

“Yeah I forgot the pictures I wanted her to use so she’s going to put it together at my house since you’re already going to drop by. I’ll see ya’ll then.” Justin said as he waved bye to both of them and left.

“So you’re home early.” Juliet said as she turned to Trace.

“Yeah I have a couple meetings scheduled later so lunch is the only free time I have to eat some of your good food!” Trace said with his eyes shining at her.

“Okay well...let’s go make some food!” Juliet said as they made their way to the kitchen.
End Notes:
Feed back is always welcomed.
Chapter 2 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Trace's reaction.
She’s such a fucking bitch. She’s sitting there pretending to hang on my every word. Smiling at me. Laughing at me when I know for damn sure I ain’t that funny. It wouldn’t hurt so much because I knew we were growing apart. But they act like I’m freakin’ retarded like I’m that fucking dense I won’t notice. Fucking bitch. If I asked her to repeat everything I just said I’m sure she would just smile at me like she is now.

“Are you done baby? Or do you want more?” Juliet asked me as I finished my lunch.

“No, I’m good. So are you going to get some work done today?” I ask as she takes my plate.

“Probably not. I’m kind of waiting until we go to Justin’s.” She smiles when she says his fucking name. She smiles! They think I’m stupid, they think I don’t know. It took every fiber in my being not to smack her this morning when he was here. Granted I’ve never wanted to hit a woman in my life. But she...oh she deserves it. I saw them kissing in the kitchen. If you’re going to cheat at least close the damn fucking blinds.

I knew something was going on, I knew it. They were too close after his tour in Japan. I should have known better but she was my girl I wanted the best for her and her career. And that bastard. That bastard was my boy. I thought I could trust him to take care of her. Oh yeah...he took REAL good care of her alright! How did this fucking happen to me? How did my girl and my boy betray me like this?

“Trace, honey are you okay?” Juliet asked as she rubbed her fingers through my faux hawk.

“I’m fine.” I say with a smile trying not to grit my teeth. The nerve.

I’ve been making excuses. Trying to catch them. I knew they would mess up I knew it in my very bones, no one’s perfect. She thinks she’s so smooth coming home at four in the morning and climbing into bed. Setting her alarm clock for five and making my coffee. Bitch should win an award for everything she’s done. Everything up until now had just been speculation. But this morning. Oh this morning everything changed. I caught them kissing through the kitchen window. And then I come home and they’re in her office. In a very, compromising position.

Her fucking cheek was red! She’s been coming home with bruises and burn marks on her wrists always making some stupid excuse. He does everything I won’t do. He hits her, he chokes her, and I can’t do that no matter how much she begs. I was always taught you don’t hit girls and you don’t screw over your friends. Too bad Justin wasn’t taught the same! Maybe if I had...just maybe...she wouldn’t have cheated. No! Fuck that! It shouldn’t be an excuse! I’m tired of this.

“When were ya’ll going to tell me?” I asked in a sigh still debating with myself if I want to know the answer. I have to hear her say it though.

“Ya’ll? Tell you what? I’m confused.” Juliet said as she knitted her eyebrows together and threw me a confused look. Bitch deserves an Oscar for that performance.

“You and Justin. When. Were. Ya’ll. Going. To. Tell. Me. Ya’ll. Were. Fucking.” Treat me like a retard I can do it right back.

“Trace...” She scoffed at me. That’s it.

“I’M DONE WITH YOUR FUCKING LYING!! Tell me NOW!!” I scream at her as I get up from the kitchen table and grab her arms pinning her to the kitchen counter.

“I...I...I don’t know when. Soon I just don’t know.” She stutters out. Soon? She just doesn’t know when!

“So its okay to fucking string me along until ya’ll decide when to tell me?” My blood is boiling. How can she have the nerve? Before I even know it my hand is slapping her face. Her head whips back from the force. “Do you enjoy this? Does he hit you like this?” I’m disgusted. In her. In myself for hitting her. In Justin. I let her go and decide I need my space. Until...

“No, he fucks me when he hits me.” Juliet says to me in a smug tone. I turn around and she’s leaning against the counter like she fucking won. Way to piss me off Bitch.

“Oh you think you’re funny!” I walk across the kitchen knowing once I do this there is no turning back but I can’t stand that smug little smile she’s giving me. My right hand connects with her cheek again this time sending her reeling against the counter.

She holds herself up on the counter. Her small hands cupping her cheek as blood slowly drips from her mouth. She brings her left hand up and wipes it away. She’s fucking smiling! “Justin hits me harder. Is that all you got?”

She just had to go there. She just had to open her mouth. I fucking lose it. I mean I fucking LOSE IT! I walk up to her my hands go around her throat choking her as hard as I can lifting her up off the floor. She starts kicking her feet causing me to lose my grip and let her go. I watch her try to get away but I’m not done. I grabbed her espresso hair and pull her back to me before I throw her onto kitchen table. She wants to get hit. She wants someone to choke her. Then I’m going to give her what she wants.

This girl is strong. She pushes me off of her. She’s quick too because she’s already headed to the hallway. I reach for her long hair and grasp it. I want her gone now. I drag her into the hallway as she fights me all the way. I grab her keys open the door and toss the keys and her out.

“Go to fucking Justin’s house since that’s where you want to be.” I scream before I slam the door.
End Notes:
Feedback is great!
Chapter 3 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Sorry its so long. More to come soon I'm just trying to figure somethings out so bare with me.
He fucking threw her out He fucking threw her out of their house What the hell ? I mean I knew he was going to be mad but not that mad. He hit her! I mean not the way she likes to be hit when I’m working her just right. He really hit her out of anger. I can’t believe he went off like that.

“You should have seen him Justin. He was so angry. I mean yeah I deserved it because I totally egged him on but I didn’t think he would actually hit me. I mean he never has before.” Juliet told me as she held an ice pack up to her cheek. I wanted to go over there. I wanted to deal with him but she wouldn’t let me. She made me promise not to do anything.

“He shouldn’t have laid a hand on you I mean its different than what we do. I WANNA KILL HIM ” I shout as I punch the wall in anger. I’m so pissed off at him. Yeah what we did was wrong and maybe Juliet did egg him on but you never hit a girl out of anger. This wasn’t my best friend. This wasn’t the Trace that I knew. But then again he could say the same thing about me.

“How did everything get so fucked up?” Juliet asked as she looked up at me with those gorgeous brown eyes.

“We should’ve just told him to begin with.” I sigh as I run my hand over my face. “We can’t take it back now.”

“Ugh...I need more ice.” Juliet said as she got up from my couch. I watched her knowing that I should have had more control when it came to her but I couldn’t help myself. I get jolted from my thoughts when the doorbell rings. I sigh wondering who could be over at my place. I meet Juliet’s eyes as I walk to the door. I shrug my shoulders indicating I don’t know who it could be.

“I can’t open that door. I can’t. If he wants to live I can’t open that door.” I mutter to Juliet as she presses the ice pack to her bruised cheek.

“Fine if you won’t then I will.” She mutters to me as she swings open the door. You think she’d at least be scared of the guy who just laid into her.

“Juliet....I came here to apologize.” Trace meeks out as he looks at her bruised cheek. I stand there watching her, trying to figure out what’s going on inside her mind. I don’t have to wonder much longer as she opens the door wider letting him into my house.

“I should apologize first. You know that Trace. You didn’t even give me a chance.” She sighs. I know she still loves him. Maybe not in love with him but she still loves him.

“Okay so I’ll listen to your apology and you can listen to mine.” Trace says with a sad smile refusing to look at me.

“Why does she have to go first?” I asked through gritted teeth. Yeah so we fucked up bad but I’ll be damned if he thinks he just treat Juliet any way he wants. Not in my house and not in my presence.

“She doesn’t have too.” I watch as he rolls his eyes at me.

“Justin. Stop.” Juliet says as she eyes me. “Let’s all go sit in the living room.” She suggests and I can’t help but follow her my hands clinched in fists at my sides.

“Okay so I’ll go first. Trace what we did was wrong. We know that. I should have broke up with you and then told you about my feelings for Justin. It all just happened so fast and its no excuse but we were growing apart. I know there are a million ways I could have broke it to you better. And me pushing you when I knew you were already pissed off was uncalled for. So I’m sorry. I’m sorry for cheating with Justin. I’m sorry for not telling you when it started. I’m sorry for causing that horrible scene today.” Juliet said in a very fast voice. I know it was hard for her. I couldn’t help it I reached over and took her hand in mine. I was just trying to comfort her but I knew I shouldn’t have done it when I looked over at Trace and saw the pain flicker across his face prompting me to let go of her hand.

“And I’m sorry for hitting you the way I did. I mean I asked you flat out when I already knew the answer and you lied to me. It set me off. Honestly you’re right, we did grow apart. However you didn’t tell me Jules. That’s what hurts if you had just told me instead of me trying to pull it out of you. I feel like the past three months since ya’ll have been back I’ve been trying to catch ya’ll. It was just too much for me. So I guess all I have to say is that I do forgive you Juliet for everything that happened because I was to blame too. It’s just going to take me awhile to get over the whole cheating thing but I hope we can at least stay friends because I would hate to lose a friend I’ve known since middle school.” Trace said as he looked down at his hands then finally at Juliet. I noticed though how his apology was only directed to Juliet. They both turned their eyes to me and I know they’re waiting for me to say something.

“Ugh...” I let out a sigh. What do I say? “I’m sorry man. I should have told you how I felt about Juliet. I should have let you know before anything happened on the tour. We were going to tell you. I promise you that. It’s just we were being pussies and we didn’t want to lose you as a friend. I understand if you never want to forgive me. But I can’t say that I regret falling in love with Jules. I also can’t say it doesn’t piss me off that you hit her. But I’m willing to forgive and forget if you are.” I tell him trying to get past my anger all because I promised Juliet I wouldn’t lay a hand on him.

“Yeah man. I can’t see us not being friends. It’s the same with Jules though. It might take me awhile to trust you again but I think we can work on our friendship.” Trace says as he gets up from the chair he was sitting him. I’m letting him walk out of here. I’m letting him walk out of here without a scratch. Yeah so what I apologized to him for what I did but I’m still fucking mad that he thought he could touch my girl like that.

I watch as he walks out the front door leaving me and Juliet alone. I watch her as she moves into my kitchen going to the refrigerator for more ice. She hasn’t said a word to me or even looked at me in the span of 15 minutes.

“I’m glad that’s over with.” She says with a sigh as she finally looks up at me a small smile gracing her beautiful face.


“Yeah me too. So you hungry or something?” I asked as I walk up to her.

“Not really. I’m kind of tired. Aren’t you?” She asked me as I take her up in my arms.

“Kind of. I don’t know. Maybe we should just relax in bed. This was too much for one day.” I tell her with a smile as I kiss the top of her head sighing as her arms wrap around my waist. I take her by the hand and lead her up to my room although she knows the way by heart by now. I smile to myself as she climbs into my bed and know for the first time when I wake up in the morning she’s still going to be laying beside me.
End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.
Chapter 4 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Hey guys thanks for sticking with me. Who knew what was supposed to be a simple story would turn into so much more? Enjoy and I hope this isn't too long but its supposed to hold ya'll over until I get back from work!
*Six months later*

To say things had been different would be an understatement. Juliet had moved into her own apartment instead of opting to move in with Justin. She just didn’t think it would be a good idea since them and Trace were trying to at least be civil with one another. She knew it was especially hard for Justin. Sometimes she thought it would have just been easier to let him punch the hell out of Trace that way he at least had it out of his system. She knew there was still anger there on his part. That’s the one thing she knew about Justin he was too protective for his own good.

“So how’s things going with Justin?” Trace asked as they sat in Justin’s office working on the William Rast website together.

“Good. He still wants to beat the shit out of you for hitting me. You know how he is.” Juliet said as she looked up and met his brown eyes.

“Yeah. I’m surprised you were able to tell him not too.” Trace said as he scratched his head in embarrassment.

“He felt bad. So that worked in my favor.” She told him with a chuckle. “So are you going to go to the club with us. You know since it is celebrating all your hard work with the line?”

“Um...yeah. I just don’t want things to be weird.” Trace said as he looked at her intently. She looked happy. Justin made her happy. Not him.

“Things are always going to be kind of weird. We’re a bunch a dorks, you know that right?” Juliet said with a smile trying to make him laugh.

“Yeah well, I got to go. So I’ll see you at the club?” Trace asked as he got up to leave.

“Yep. I’ll be there. In all my hotness.” Juliet said as her and Trace shared a nervous little laugh.

“It’s about time you got done working.” Justin said as he sat on his couch looking mighty damn fine to Juliet.

“She’s a slave driver.” Trace said with a chuckle.

“I am not ” Juliet said as she smacked his shoulder. For the first time in a long time it felt like everything was back to normal between all three of them.

“I’ll see ya’ll at the club.” Trace said as he walked out of the front door.

“Ugh...I thought he would never leave.” Justin sighed as he got up from the couch slowly walking towards Juliet.

“Justin stop it. I have work to do.” Juliet said as she backed away from him.

He didn’t listen to her as he continued stepping towards her. “You always have work to do. That hasn’t stopped you before.” He whispered as he finally backed her into the wall in his hallway.

“But my BOSS gave me a deadline honey.” Juliet whispered as her fingers betrayed her mind and gripped at his shirt pulling him closer.

“I’m sure your BOSS can rearrange that deadline if he wanted to.” Justin told her as he leaned down and captured her lips in a sultry kiss. Justin’s hands grabbed hers pinning them above her head as he continued to lavish her lips with his. His left hand kept the grip on her wrists as his right hand gripped her hip and turned her around shoving her up against the wall.

“Justin, you’ve got to stop. We can’t do this now.” Juliet said as his hand dipped into her shorts grabbing her center as he shoved himself against her causing her to gasp. “Stop grinding against me ” Juliet said as she tried to get away from him.

“Oh hell no! You don’t get to walk away when you’re my girl! ” Justin gritted as he shoved her against the wall again this time using his left arm to pin her neck against the wall. He watched with a smirk as she clawed at the wall as she groaned from the fierceness he used to keep her pinned against the wall. His fingers made their way into her underwear running up and down her slit causing her to squirmed underneath him. “Fucking stop moving ” Justin screamed as he threw her up against the wall harder this time. His finger shoved it way roughly into her causing her to scream out.

“SHIT Justin. What the FUCK!?! ” Juliet screamed as he roughly moved his finger in and out of her caressing her clit with his thumb as roughly as he could.

“You fucking love it and you know it.” Justin gritted as he let her wrists go keeping her pinned to the wall with the pressure of his body. She shuddered as she heard him unzipping his jeans. Justin frantically pulled down his jeans and boxers while fingering her as she panted over and over.

“Fuck Justin...I need you.” Juliet moaned as he shoved her legs apart and slammed her up against the wall again almost knocking the breath out of her.

“What the Fuck? You think because you’re my girl now you don’t have to listen to me anymore?” Justin asked as he pulled her shorts and underwear down. His grabbed his hard cock in his hand rubbing up and down. “I think you’re forgetting that you talk when I say you can talk!” Justin moaned as he shoved into her wet pussy from behind.

Juliet bit her lip to keep herself from moaning. She grinded her hips into him loving the feel of him thrusting against her.

“Oh you’re not going to answer me NOW!” Justin said as he pulled completely out of her. Leaving her whimpering from the loss of him.

“You didn’t tell me too Daddy.” Juliet moaned out as she clawed at the wall as Justin smacked her on the ass HARD. “Shit J...”

“You’re right I didn’t!” Justin said with a smirk as he grabbed her by her hair pulling down the hallway. He threw her on his staircase. “Get on all fours honey.” Justin said quietly right before smacking her ass with all his might.

“SHIT Daddy!” Juliet screamed as she got on all fours for him.

Justin walked back down the hallway to where he left his jeans grabbing his belt before heading back to where Juliet was waiting for him. He tossed his shirt to the side as he continued to walk down the hallway in all his naked glory. There she was on all fours on his staircase her bare ass on display for him. He wanted to rip that t-shirt off of her hot little body so bad but he didn’t have time for that. He folded the belt in half creating a loop. He wrapped it around her neck before making sure it was tight enough but not too tight.

Juliet tensed up as she felt the belt go around her neck. She knew what was going to happen. She was enjoying the fact that she knew what was going to happen. Yeah she was sick. Yeah she was twisted. Yeah she was a freak but she liked it.

Justin wasted no time plunging into her wet pussy pulling on the belt slightly when she let out a scream. “You know the rules no noise Jules.” Justin said as he pulled out and thrusted back into her pussy.

Juliet clawed at the belt around her neck causing Justin to pull on the belt tighter cutting off her air circulation, only letting go when he saw her hands move away from the belt. “Oh God Daddy..” Juliet moaned as Justin continued pumping into her pussy from behind. However her words were cut short as Justin pulled on the belt when he hit her spot. She could feel her air supply being cut off but that didn’t stop the spasms in her body. That didn’t stop that familiar churning in her stomach. She couldn’t breath, she couldn’t think, she couldn’t even moan as her toes curled in ecstacy.

Justin pulled on the belt tighter and tighter as he felt her walls clamp down on him with her orgasm making his dick twitch. He knew he was suffocating her but that didn’t stop him from coming as hard as possible shooting his load into her over and over again. “Damn Girl...” Justin panted as he went soft in her finally letting go of the hold he had on the belt.

Juliet collapsed onto the staircase panting harder than she ever had before desperately trying to get the air her body desperately needed. She pulled the belt off of her neck throwing it to the side. Justin pulled out of her picking her up off the stairs carrying her to his room. God he loved this freaky girl.
End Notes:
Again Feedback is always welcomed.
Chapter 5 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
here's an update for ya'll
*At the club*

So yeah he was standing here waiting for Justin and Juliet to show up. They were late like always probably fucking each other’s brains out. Yeah that thought shouldn’t have crossed his mind. It just pissed him off more. So what, they were trying to get over things and be friends. His best friend still fucked his girlfriend. Nothing changed that fact.

He almost laughed out loud today when Juliet said Justin wanted to beat the shit out of him. Justin wanted to hit him. He wanted to hit Justin. He doesn’t even know why he’s pretending that their relationship doesn’t bother him. She used to be his. How could it not bother him? Trace shook those thoughts from his head taking a drink of his whiskey.

‘Finally the golden couple has decided to show up to the party.’ Trace thought to himself as Justin made his way into the club with Juliet by his side. ‘Damn she looks good.’ Trace couldn’t keep his eyes off of her. She always looked hot but tonight she looked incredibly stunning showing off a nice white halter dress that looked perfect against her tan skin. Her long straight espresso brown hair was down and she looked perfect with Justin in his black Armani suit. Trace’s eyes traveled down her body checking out her long legs before taking in her white Manolo Balhniks. ‘Justin probably bought those for her’ Trace thought as he rolled his eyes.

‘Why did he have to be here again?’ Oh yeah right, he’s a co-founder. Trace looked down at the whiskey in his glass finally deciding to just shoot it down. He couldn’t take this watching Justin work the room talking to various people all the while having his arm possessively around Juliet’s waist. ‘He fucking stole her! ’ Trace put down the now empty glass ordering another one from the bartender. He should just get shitfaced it’s not like anyone would notice, they were too busy entertaining the golden couple. ‘Shit, they’re walking over here.’ Trace thought as he downed the second glass of whiskey asking the bartender for another.

“Hey man, how’s it going?” Justin said as he walked up to Trace giving him a manly handshake. ‘Fucking great Just fucking great watching you and her together ’

“Good. It’s packed in here tonight.” Trace replied as he swished the glass in his hand staring intently at Juliet.

“I know so many people came out. This is great ” Juliet said as a beautiful smile lit up her face. You know she did mean something to him. Even though they were growing apart he still felt like they could have made it work.

“Hey man, you wanna get me a beer? Babe, what do you want to drink?” Justin asked as he order their drinks. Trace looked down into his glass wishing he could just disappear. His whiskey was disappearing too quickly and he needed more if he had to put up with this.

“Um...I’ll take some JD straight...” Juliet said as looked at Justin with a very lovely gaze. ‘I think I’m gonna puke ’ Trace thought as he shot back his remaining whiskey signaling to the bartender for more.

“Okay so a beer and some Jack Daniel’s straight with two ice cubes.” Justin said as he turned to Trace and Juliet again. He noticed Trace drinking a little too fast but didn’t want to say anything. It wasn’t his place. The bartender got their drinks quickly leaving the three of them to deal with the awkwardness of what to say to each other.

“Okay so I’m going to mingle. Wish me luck ” Trace said with a quick smirk as he excused himself. He made his way through the throng of people trying to get as far away as possible from Juliet and Justin. This was going to be a long night if he had to keep putting up with this.

After a couple of drinks and various talks with random people Trace was starting to feel a bit tipsy. This was not good. This was not good at all. He could feel the anger building inside of him as he watched Justin and Juliet grind against one another on the dance floor. ‘How did they expect him to be okay with what they did? They didn’t care about him at all ’

His eyes saw green as Justin pulled Juliet closer to him as they were dancing. He watched silently as Juliet wrapped her arms around Justin’s neck pulling him close for a kiss. He watched quietly as Justin’s hands made their way down her body to grip her ass. He was grateful when the song ended watching as Juliet broke away from Justin and made her way to the restrooms.

Now he was torn. Should he follow her? Should he just let all his feelings for her go? He watched as Justin mingled, rolling his eyes as some slutty blondes threw themselves at him. ‘Why did his best friend have to fall in love with HIS girl? This whole situation was fucked up.’ Trace ran his hand over his face deciding to make his way to the bathrooms.

There she was, in all her glory. She was talking to some ladies with a beautiful smile on her face, she hadn’t even noticed him. He watched as she talked animatedly with her hands causing everyone to laugh at whatever story she was telling. Once they had all dissipated from her he walked up to her noticing her trying to walk away.

“Juliet, just stop please.” Trace said as he looked at her with pleading eyes.

“Trace, we can’t do this. Not here.” Juliet said as she looked around. She knew no one was even looking at them but she couldn’t help but feel like they were being watched.

“I think you should at least listen to me. I think you owe me that much.” Trace said with an exasperated sigh rolling his eyes at her impatience.

“You know we can’t do this right now! Why are you even tryin’ Trace?” Juliet said as she looked toward the dance floor a small smile gracing her features. Trace’s gaze followed her eyes locking on Justin’s face watching as he began to make his way over to the restrooms.

“GOD JULES! You were MINE! Do you get that? Do you get what kind of pain you both put me through! I’m tired of hearing ‘Trace, not now’, ‘Trace this is not the time’. GOD, when is it going to be my time!?!” Trace screamed as he grabbed her chin forcing her to look at him.

“Later Trace! When not everyone is around! You and Justin have this huge important thing happening tonight and you want to bring this up!” Juliet shouted as she tried to walk away.

Trace couldn’t help himself before he knew it his arm reached out and grabbed her elbow forcefully pulling her back to him. He pushed her up against the wall. His brown eyes almost turning black as he licked his lips pressing himself into her.

“Trace stop IT! Let me go.” Juliet said as she tried to push him off of her. She could smell the whiskey on his breath knowing this was not a good thing.

“I thought you liked it when guys were rough with you? Its about time I got rough with you!” Trace said with a smirk as he forced his lips down on hers. Juliet fought against him trying to push him off of her. She didn’t enjoy this one bit.

“GET THE FUCK OFF MY GIRL!” Trace heard Justin scream as he felt himself being pulled off of Juliet. ‘Shit this is not good!’ Trace thought as his back hit the wall. His wide brown eyes met Justin’s navy blue ones. ‘Shit this is not good! Hold up I said that already!’

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing man!?! She’s not yours anymore! She belongs to me! I wouldn’t fucking do that to you!” Justin screamed getting into Trace’s face. ‘Okay do you just realize what you said?’

“Hm...you wouldn’t do that to ME!?! YOU ALREADY FUCKING DID!” Trace screamed as he pushed Justin out of his face.

“Trace man, calm down okay. You’re drunk. We’ll talk about this later. When there aren’t so many damn people around.” Justin said as Trace’s words instantly sunk in.

“I don’t want to talk about it later. I want to talk about it NOW! Ya’ll are acting like the fucking golden couple around here! Do you know how humiliating that is!?! Everyone here knows she left me for you! This is bullshit!” Trace said as he took a swing at Justin.

Justin easily blocked his fist and pushed him back. “Don’t do this man...come one....I thought we were over this.”

“NO! YOU BOTH are over it! I’m NOT!” Trace shouted as he took another swing at Justin.

“Come one man. I only got so much patience.” Justin said with a chuckle as he blocked Trace’s swing. He looked over at Juliet as if to say ‘Can you believe this?’ As he turned back around Trace shocked him by landing a right hook on his jaw. “Fucking shit...” Justin mumbled as he grabbed Trace’s arms shoving him up against the wall. “Back the fuck off man. I’m trying to end this until you’re not drunk off your ass.” Justin shouted as he let Trace go again once Trace stopped fighting against him.

“Come on baby. I think its time we go home.” Justin told Juliet as he turned away from Trace walking up to her.


“JUSTIN, watch out!” Juliet shouted as Trace came lunging at him from behind knocking him to the ground.

“Get the fuck off me man!” Justin shouted as he shoved Trace off of him. Trace however was not backing down getting up to kick Justin in the side before Justin had time to get up. “Fuck...” Justin grunted as finally he grabbed Trace’s foot twisting it before pulling him down to the floor. Trace’s free foot connected with Justin’s chin prompting Justin to roll on top of Trace pinning him to the ground as he started to wail on him. All his anger coming out in his punches, anger at himself for causing this rift between him and Trace, anger at Trace for hitting Juliet, anger at Juliet for being so damn amazing he had to have her to himself, stealing her from his best friend.

“JUSTIN STOP! JUSTIN!” Juliet’s screaming brought him out of his daze as he looked down at a bleeding Trace. “Come on baby. Stop. Get off of him.” Juliet said as she tried to pull Justin off of Trace.

Justin took her advice and got off of Trace grabbing his ribs as the pain shot through him. He watched as Juliet leaned over Trace seeing if he was okay. “Let’s go.” Justin said as he grabbed her hands pulling her away from Trace.

“Justin. He’s your best friend. You can just leave him there like that, baby. Honey, you just can’t.” Juliet said as she threw her boyfriend a confused look.

“He’s not my friend right now.” Justin told her as they continued making their way to the front of the club leaving Trace there on the floor by himself.
End Notes:
Again Feedback is always welcomed.
Chapter 6 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
This is a short one. But the next one will be longer since its going to be clearing up some stuff.
I can’t believe it. Trace tried to take a fucking swing at me! I mean I deserved it. I mean I really deserved it but come on! Oh and did I mention my girlfriend’s not talking to me now! Yeah because I left him beat up in the club.

She really is beautiful even when she’s mad. I know she loves me, I know this for a fact. Sometimes though, I wonder if she still has feelings for him. She’s been staring out the window the whole entire ride back to my place. I know she’s mad at me for not helping Trace, but seriously the guy fucking hit me and kicked me. By the way, my ribs still are fucking hurting but does she care? No.

“Are your ribs okay?” Juliet asked as she continued to stare out the window. ‘Okay maybe she cares a little bit.’

“They’re still sore. That little prick kicked me!” I said as my grip on the wheel loosened. ‘At least she’s talking to me now.’

“Yeah I saw that! Why did you leave him there Justin? I thought we were trying to patch things up with him. Leaving him there doesn’t help that!” Juliet said with a sigh as she turned and faced me.

“Do you still love him?” Yeah I asked her that! I need to know. I mean I love this girl but if she still has feelings for him she needs to let me know.

“You know for a fact I don’t. If I did this whole thing between us would have never happened. I love him as a friend so I think us just leaving him there was wrong.” She explains as she turns to look out the window again. “He’s your best friend honey.”

“He was my best friend.” I snapped. ‘Until he hit me.’

“No, he is. He always will be.” She says as she rubs my thigh with her hand. “I should have never come between ya’ll.” I feel her sigh and it breaks my heart. She’s blaming herself when I was in the wrong too.

“Jules, don’t say that. I mean yeah, it never should have happened the way it did. I just couldn’t deny what was happening between us and neither could you. Hell, I’ve been denying my feelings for you since middle school! Do you know how much it tore me up inside when you agreed to be his girlfriend? I’ve loved you all my life, I wrote all my love songs for you, I told Jessica fucking Biel to piss off because she wasn’t you! Don’t tell me that never should have happened!” I tell her as I grabbed her hand in mine. Have I said how much I love this girl?

“You told her to piss off?” She says to me and I can feel the smirk she’s trying to hide by looking out the window.

“Yep, told her to leave me the fuck alone. Told her to quit following me around like a lost puppy. Then I told her to piss off because her name wasn’t Juliet and I loved Juliet.” I look over at her only to find her brown eyes looking back at me.

“I love you too, but we still shouldn’t have left him there.” I see tears in her eyes. I can’t take it anymore. I can’t take her feeling guilty. I turn the car back around heading back to the club to get Trace. She’s right you know. She always fucking right. “Where are we going?” I know she knows where we’re going but she wants me to say it. I hate how she keeps me check. God gave me a voice of reason with Juliet but the Devil made her so fucking hot!

“We’re going to the club again. Isn’t that what you wanted? To make sure Trace is okay even though he’s an ass.” I hear her giggle and I smile to myself. I can’t help it. She makes me happy.

“Baby, I want whatever you want.” She tells me and I can feel the smile in her voice. ‘You gotta love the manipulation of women.’ I think to myself as I chuckle.

We pull up to the club in no time and I immediately head inside looking for Trace. I find him slumped over in a booth passed out off his ass. “Come on buddy. Let’s get you home.” I say as I pull him up from the booth. His eyes flicker open as he silently hands me his keys. I take them from him carrying him to the entrance of the club.

“You’re still my buddy, J.” He whispers as he tries to pull himself up.

“I know son. You’re still my buddy too.” I tell him as I make it outside heading to my Jeep. I smile to Juliet as she gets down and opens the back door for me and Trace. I grunt as I shove Trace into the backseat of my Jeep laughing with Juliet as he mumbles a “shit” when his face hits my front seat.

“Let’s take him home honey.” She tells me as she gets back into my Jeep.

“No babe. He’s coming home with me I don’t feel right leaving him all alone in his home. Are you staying over or do I need to drop you off?” I ask her as we pull away from the club.

“Um...drop me off. I’ll give you boys sometime to talk without me being there.” I smile at her. I know she loves me when she’s more concerned about a friendship I’ve had since birth than about her staying the night with me.
End Notes:
As you know by now Feedback is always welcomed.
Chapter 7 Part One by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Had to split this into two parts its kind of long.
‘Where am I right now?’ I asked myself as I woke up on a foreign couch. I look around the room suddenly realizing that I’m at Justin’s. ‘Didn’t I just try to beat his ass?’ I ask myself as I try to stand up only to flop back down on the couch. ‘Damn my head hurts.’ I think as I grab my head trying to stop the pounding from cracking open my skull.

“Its about time you woke up.” Justin says with a smirk as he walks into the living room. His chin is bruised and he’s holding his side as he tries to sit down. I hear him hiss as he pushes me a glass of water and two pills. “For the hangover.” He explains.

“Justin, why did you go back for me?” I ask as I look at him with a curious glance. I still remember most of the night especially Justin dragging me out of the club.

“Because Trace you’ll always be my friend. You don’t just leave friends behind like that. Plus Juliet wouldn’t stop nagging me!” He says with a chuckle as he looks at me.

“Yeah she does that sometimes. I was an ass trying to kiss her last night. I just...I just...ugh...nevermind.” I say as I look away from his stare.

“You still love her don’t you?” He says it, no more like whispers it to me. I don’t know what to say I mean yeah I still do but in the end she chose him.

“Um...yeah I can’t deny it. I still love her but she’s happy with you. I just don’t know why it had to be you, you know? She could have cheated on me with someone else but why you Justin?” I ask him because I really don’t know. I really don’t know why they chose each other over me.

“Its not like she set out to cheat on you Trace. Believe she didn’t, she pushed me away for a long time. I tried to forget about her, I really did try. I even dated Jessica and had her join me on tour but Juliet was always there. With her smiles, with her hugs, with her friendship and my heart needed her. She wanted to tell you. She wanted to call you when I told her I loved her and that I always had. But I didn’t want her to do something like that over the phone. So I told her we could tell you when we got back. Then we got back and I saw how happy you were and I panicked. I just didn’t want to hurt you and lose your friendship but that’s happened anyways.” I listened to him, I listened to his words and I knew he was telling me the truth.

“How did it happen? I need to know what made her decide to be with you over me.” I tell him. I know how he felt about her but I still didn’t know how they got together and what made her finally cheat on me after pushing him away.

“Oh God Trace...I mean do you really want to know? Do you really want to know all the details?” Justin asked me. I could tell he really didn’t want to talk about it but I needed to know.

“Yes, I want to know everything.” I tell him.

I watch as he leans back in his chair rubbing his eyes before looking at me one last time before he continues to tell me.


*In Japan*

I was so tired and I just wanted some sleep but no here I was being pulled out to the club by my dancers. At least Juliet was right there beside me. She was just as tired as me after running around with me for the various interviews, photo shoots, sound checks and concerts I had to do. I grabbed her hand as we exited the vehicle pulling her into the club with me. “I just want to get shitfaced drunk.” I whisper into her ear as she giggles at me. “Me too.” I hear her say as we make our way to the VIP section of the club. She looks at me and laughs as Japanese Techno music feels the air and our ears. This is so not my scene.

I can’t help but roll my eyes as she continues to laugh at my expense as weird Japanese kids dance around me with glow sticks. She makes her way to the bar none of this phasing her as I hear her order two rum and cokes. Hell it shouldn’t phase her, she lived here for two years.

She hands me my drink as she slips into the booth I’ve made myself comfortable in. I take a sip as I watch her surveying the crowded dance floor. I rest my head against her shoulder closing my eyes for a bit. “No falling asleep J.” I hear her whisper to me through my clouded fog. I smile against her shoulder taking in the sweet smell of caramel. “You smell good.” I mutter before I lift up my head and take another sip.

She doesn’t say anything, she doesn’t have too. I’ve been trying to make her my girl since middle school but she’s dating my best friend now. I sigh as I gulped down my rum and coke trying to make good on the promise of getting shitfaced. I order another from the waitress meeting Juliet’s brown eyes before ordering her another one too.

We stayed in that booth all night daring each other to drink more and more until we could both barely stay awake. Mike and Lonnie both had to practically carry us out of the club leaving us both alone in my room.

I watched as Juliet climbed onto my bed snuggling against the pillows. I couldn’t stop myself from looking at her. She always took my breath away but tonight she seemed so lonely. I laid on the bed beside her my hand stroking her hair tucking it behind her ear.

“You okay Jules?” I ask her as she snuggles up to me.

“Just tired and lonely.” She mumbles against my chest as she wraps her arms around me.

I lean down and place a chaste kiss on her soft lips before pulling away. I look into her eyes and ask her the one question that has been bugging me since she told Trace she’d be his girlfriend. “Jules, why did you choose Trace?”

“Because J with Trace I know he isn’t going to leave me for months at a time. I know I’m not going to be second place to his music or his career. And you were dating Cameron at the time.” I pull her close to me. How could she ever think she would be second place?


“He may not be leaving you, but you’re leaving him to follow me around the world. And Cameron is in the past I’m not with her anymore. And you would never be second place to my career or my music. I write my music for you because I love watching your face when I sing. You are so proud of me when I sing, I live for that look from you.” She lets me pull her closer to me as she nuzzles my neck.

“Justin I love you but I can’t do this to Trace.” I hear her whisper as I cup her face in my hands her lips meeting mine. I nibble her bottom lip before my tongue snakes its way into her mouth. My hands skim down her body, my fingers gripping her hips pulling her flush against me, moaning as she spreads her legs for me. “I can’t do this...” She whispers again as I nod my understanding not stopping my hands one bit.

“I know...” I whisper as I untie the ribbon holding her dress together sliding it from her body throwing it to the floor leaving her in her black panties. “No bra Jules?” I tisked as my hands skim up her torso cupping her breasts. I tweak and pluck at her nipples as she squirms underneath me begging me for more.

“Ugh...God...Justin...I can’t....I can’t....” She moans as my fingers slipped inside her panties and in between her folds my thumb caressing her clit. Trace told me she likes freaky shit but I want to make love to her tonight.

She’s clawing at my back as my fingers work her soaking wet pussy. She’s moans my name and it sounds like freaking heaven. I pull my fingers out of her pussy must to her dismay as I start to undress myself. Her eyes are on me like I’m a piece of fucking prime rib meat. She licks her lips and I swear I’m getting blue balls.

I look into her eyes and I see it, not only lust but love. She wants me to take her. She wants me to love her tonight. I climb on top of her leaning down to kiss her one more time as my hands rip those little black panties off of her body causing her to scream with delight. I grab my hard dick in my hand lining myself up with her opening before pushing into her.

If I could describe heaven this would be it. Knowing after all these years she was finally letting me have her, all of her. I pump in and out of her pussy grabbing her thighs wrapping her legs around my waist. “Oh baby I need you.” I grit out as plunge into her deeps hitting her spot.

“Oh God...JUSTIN!...” She screams as her walls grip around my dick sucking me. I feel her shake underneath me as her orgasm hits her. I pump into her five more times before releasing myself into her. My body collapses besides her as we lay there panting trying to catch our breaths.

“Oh God J, that was amazing. We shouldn’t have done that though.” She tells me as I pull her close to me.

“I know.” I say as we climb underneath the covers and go to sleep.
End Notes:
You know the drill.
Chapter 7 Part Two by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
The second half. I should have mentioned this sooner. Anytime I talk about Australia or Japan its in Justin's POV any present time is in Trace's POV.
*Present Time*

“I really tried to control myself Trace. Even after that night we tried to keep our distance. I called Jessica up and she joined us on tour. Its just...” He tried to explain to me.

*In Australia*

That night with Juliet had been magical but she made it very clear that she regretted anything that had happened. She was choosing to stay with Trace because she owed him that much. Yeah I could argue that she loved me I just wasn’t what she needed at the time. So I called up Jessica Biel and she joined us on tour.

Juliet hated her being there. She never told me that she did but I could tell. Every time Jessica tried to talk to her Juliet either pretending she didn’t notice her or pretended not to hear her. It was becoming frustrating not being able to have them in the same vicinity for fear they would be at each other’s throats.

We were sitting at a nice outdoor restaurant when Juliet decided to have one of her hissy fits. Claiming she didn’t want to sit by Jessica because not only did she make sucky movies she didn’t need her making her food sucky too. God she was so cute even when she was acting like a two year old. I grabbed her by the hand pulling her into the men’s bathroom and locking the door behind us.

“Why are you acting this way?” I asked her as I leaned against the sink.

“Because you just had to bring her! I don’t like her and I don’t like seeing you with her! And I’m pregnant! I hate you sometimes!” She yelled as she paced back and forth. She was jealous! ‘Hold up! Did she say she was pregnant?’

My wide blue eyes made contact with her brown ones as she looked at me with worry. She was pregnant and of course it was mine. She hadn’t been with anyone else since Trace hadn’t come to visit us yet.

“Come here.” I told her as I opened up my arms wide. She walked into them wrapping her arms around my waist resting her head against my chest. “You know I love you Jules and this doesn’t change that.”

*Present time*

“She got pregnant! What happened!?!” I asked Justin since she definitely didn’t come home looking pregnant.

“She lost the baby. One day she was on the stage taking some pictures of rehearsal and she tripped over a wire and fell off the stage. We rushed her to the hospital and that was when the doctor told us she lost the baby. We’ve been through so much together Trace. So much that you don’t even know about.” Justin told me as he wiped away some silent tears he had shed. “We were still trying to heal together when we got home. Honestly after this whole ordeal I can’t see myself being with anyone else. I can’t see myself marrying anyone else or having children with anyone else Trace.” He said as he looked up at me.

“I believe that J. I understand now. I’m more than willing to move on and accept you and Juliet together if you’re willing to forgive me for how I acted last night.” I tell him as I meet his eyes and smile. For the first time in a long time I can see us being best friends again. I can see us being friends even though he’s with Juliet now. I can move on. I’m okay with that now.
End Notes:
Feed back is always welcomed.
Chapter 8 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Pretty short but its a set up for the next chapter.

Juliet walked into Justin’s house knowing that Trace could possibly still be there but she wasn’t ready to see him just yet. She heard voices coming from the living room. She quietly walked towards the living room perching herself against the wall. Juliet listened as Justin told Trace what happened in Japan and Australia. She took a deep breath. He was lying! He was lying his ass off to Trace.

 

Sure, he had been right about Japan and the things that happened while they were there but the whole Australia thing! Yeah, she had pitched a fit at the restaurant about Jessica being there but she had never told Justin she was pregnant in the restaurant’s bathroom and well she never loss the baby by falling off the stage. Juliet knew she couldn’t be mad at Justin though. Saying that he couldn’t imagine himself with anyone else but her over compassed that.

 

“Hey guys.” Juliet said as she walked into Justin’s living room.

 

“Jules, I’m so sorry I didn’t know. Justin just told me about you losing your baby.” Trace said as he got up and wrapped her in his arms. She immediately tensed up just wishing he would let her go. His mere touch was repulsing her and she shouldn’t have felt that way but all this talk about the baby brought up all the old feelings she tried to push away. Feelings of sadness, disgust, and anger.

 

“Its okay Trace. I understand that you didn’t know and Justin was right in telling you. We shouldn’t have kept it from you.” She said with a tight smile as she patted his shoulder convincing him to let her go.

 

“I’m going to go and give ya’ll some space. Thanks for bringing me back from the club J and for taking care of me. I’m glad we’re cool again.” Trace said as he turned to Justin and gave him a manly handshake before heading to the hallway.

 

“No problem buddy. We were both being dicks. I’m just glad that’s over.” Justin said as he showed Trace to the door.

 

“Bye Jules.” Trace said as he gave her a slight wave.

 

“Bye Trace. Drive safe.” Juliet said as she threw him a small smile heading back into the living room and flopping down on the couch as Justin closed the door behind him. “You lied.” She said as he sat down beside on the couch.

 

 

“I know.” Justin muttered as he ran his hand over his face, his head rolling to the side to face her. “Do you really think he should know the truth? I mean he’s been hurt enough as it is by us. Do you really think its our place to make him feel guilty?” Justin asked as his blue eyes met hers.

 

“I honestly don’t know J. I mean I’ve pushed so many feelings down since we lost the baby...I just can’t....I can’t pretend like I don’t have any anger towards him...especially when he talks about the baby.” Juliet said as she started to cry.

 

Justin scooted closer to her holding his arms out. “Come ‘ere baby.” He whispered as he pulled her into his lap. “Don’t cry honey...please you know I can’t stand it when you cry.” He whispered as he wiped away her tears with the pad of his thumb.

 

“Doesn’t it bother you when he talks about our baby?” Juliet asked as she looked into his eyes.

 

“Of course it does honey but he doesn’t know. It isn’t good to keep those feelings in Jules. We’re still healing baby. If you ever get upset you should come to me. You know I love you, right?” Justin said as he leaned down and kissed her softly.

 

“I know you do. I love you too. Trust me you’re the first person I’m running too if I get upset.” Juliet said with a smile as she caressed his cheek.

 

“Let’s go upstairs baby.” Justin growled as he picked her up and carried her up to his room.

End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.
Chapter 9 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
This one is a long one. Its in Justin's POV. Also I know Joanna Garcia is Trace's girlfriend in real life but I don't know her and I can't say she is pregnant it just worked for my story line.

*6 months later*

 

Juliet and I were on our way to meet Trace and his new girlfriend Joanna Garcia. The past six months had gone by really smoothly especially after Trace met Joanna. Juliet had tried to convince me to tell Trace the truth but I couldn’t do it. What he didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him. At least that is what I figured.

 

I have been driving for at least 15 minutes and Juliet has said one word to me yet. I think she’s nervous. You see, Joanna is pregnant with Trace’s kid and needless to say Juliet feels a little cheated. Not because she wanted kids with Trace but because she lost ours. I know she’s happy for them but wouldn’t you feel cheated too?

 

I look over at her as she stares out the window silently mouthing the words to the song on the radio. She really is beautiful especially with that ring on her left hand ring finger. Oh did I mentioned I proposed? I couldn’t help myself she is the best thing that has ever happened to my life. She was so cute when I did it too.

 

“Baby what are we doing in Vail, Colorado?” Juliet asked me as she wrapped her jacket tighter around her frame as she stepped off our private plane.

“Enjoying the winter time.” I replied simply as I took her hand and lead her to the town car I had waiting for us to take us to our private cabin. My right hand dipped into my pocket fumbling with the little black box that held her ring. I was so nervous but I had been planning this for so long I just wanted everything to be perfect for her.

“I love it here.” She sighed as her eyes met mine and she threw me the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.

“I know. I remembered you talking about your childhood winter vacations here at your dad’s cabin. I thought we could get away.” I told her as I stopped fiddling with the ring box and grabbed her hand in mine. She didn’t know we were heading to her dad’s cabin or that I had asked him for her hand in marriage.

“Are we going to go on a sleigh ride?” She asked me excitedly, her wide eyes looking at me with wonder as the town car stopped at the edge of the mountain next to a horse drawn sleigh.

“Maybe...” I replied as I got out of the town car and opened the door for her helping her out of the car. I laughed as she immediately began trying to catch snowflakes in her mouth. I took her hand leading her to the sleigh nodding my head encouraging her to climb up. I followed behind her sitting down beside her and covering us with the blankets the sleigh company provided. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as we were handed mugs of hot cocoa with marshmallows to sip on to keep ourselves warm on the ride to the cabin.

“Baby, when did you plan all this?” Juliet asked me as she snuggled up to me snow falling down softly in her hair.

“A while ago. I know you love Vail in the wintertime. So I talked to your dad and he said we could have the cabin for the weekend.” I told her before I drank some hot cocoa. The only way this could be more perfect is her actually saying yes to being my wife.

“You talked to my dad?” She said in shock as I squeezed her shoulder. “I mean wow you really did do a lot of planning!”

“Yeah, it was hard for him to say no to me. Besides he knew it was all for his daughter.” I said as I tried to play it off. If I said anything more I knew I would be giving too much away.

“Baby, I love you.” Juliet told me as she reached up with her left hand and caressed my cheek.

“I love you too Mami.” I said as I kissed the top of her head. She snuggled against me some more as we enjoyed the snow, our hot cocoa, and the ride. I watched as we got closer to her favorite spot on the mountain silently smiling as the sleigh came to a stop. She turned and looked at me with a questioning gaze.

“Honey, why did we stop?” She asked me as she knitted her eyebrows together in confusion.

“Juliet you know that I love you, right?” I asked as she pulled away from me and faced me nodding her head yes. “I love the way you make me feel.” I told her as I reached into my pocket pulling out the box without her knowing since my hand was under the blanket. “I want to marry you, I want to start a family with you, I want to live with you forever... Juliet Ljungberg will you marry me?” I asked her as I brought out the ring waiting for her answer as her eyes traveled from the ring to my face to the ring to my face again.

“YES! YES! YES! HELL YES!” She shouted as I placed the ring on her finger before pulling her close to me. Our lips met in a soft slow kiss as she pulled away to look at the ring on her finger before cupping my face in her hands and crashing her lips down onto mine.

 

Just remembering that moment I almost literally had to wipe that stupid smile off my face. I looked over at her catching her looking back at me.

 

“Whatcha thinkin’?” She asked me as her left hand caressed my thigh.

 

“About you and our proposal.” I said as I smiled at her my heart soaring as she smiled back at me.

 

“I love you.” She whispered as she took my right hand in her left one and brought it up to her lips kissing my fingertips causing me to shudder.

 

I pulled into the parking lot of the only quaint Italian restaurant in Millington. I walked over to her side opening the door for her as I helped her out of my car. I took her left hand in my left hand leading her into the restaurant by placing my right hand on the small of her back. We walked up to Trace and Joanna hugging each of them before sitting down. I’m so nervous. I mean we just got back from Vail so I’m letting Trace know I asked Juliet to marry me over dinner. In a restaurant. Full of people. So he can’t get mad. So he can’t yell. Honestly I don’t know if he even will it’s just a precaution.

 

“How was your vacation?” Joanna asked as she rubbed her belly.

 

“It was great! It’s always so beautiful in Vail.” Juliet said as she smiled and looked at me. “Justin planned the perfect getaway.”

 

“I’m glad you loved it Mami.” I told her as we ordered our drinks and our food. “Actually Trace and Joanna that is why we wanted to come here and talk to ya’ll. Um...in Vail I asked Juliet to marry me and she said yes!” I said with a huge smile on my face.

 

“Oh my God congratulations! Can I see the ring?” Joanna squealed as Juliet showed off her rock. “Oh my God its beautiful! You did a great job picking this out Justin!” She told me as she nodded her head up and down. I looked over at Trace waiting for his response.

 

“Oh well....congratulations. Pft. So did you knock her up again J?” Trace asked a hint of bitterness in his tone.

 

“What the hell man!?! What kind of fucked up thing is that to say?” I asked him as I saw red.

 

“Trace, seriously? You think that was the wisest thing to say? I mean come on you’re the whole reason we don’t have a child!” Juliet gritted out as she stood up.

 

“Don’t blame me for losing your child! It isn’t my fault! I’d chalk it up to Karma!” Trace told her which literally made me want to kill him.

 

“Really Trace? Really? Because it wasn’t Karma that threw me into a kitchen table! It wasn’t Karma that grabbed me by the hair and threw me down your front porch steps! Justin lied to you okay. I didn’t get pregnant until we got back from his tour. And that little beating you gave me caused me to lose our baby! I....I need to get out of here.” Juliet shouted as she walked out of the restaurant.

 

“You ever talk to her like that again and I swear I will rip your fucking head off!” I warned him as I chased after Juliet. “Mami, hold up. Baby, where are you going?” I asked as she continued to walk away from me in the parking lot.

 

“Don’t call me that I’m not a Mami! Where the fuck is your car!?!” Juliet yelled as she stopped walking and turned to me. Tears were falling down her beautiful face as I caught up to her and pulled her into my arms.

 

“Baby don’t cry. Just let me lead you back to my car, okay baby?” I asked her as I lead her to my car raising my hands to wipe away her tears. “You know you’ll always be my Mami and when we do have children they’ll call you that too.” I shush her cries with a kiss as we climb into my car heading off towards my mom’s house.

 

“Why did he have to say that?” She asked me as I looked into her hurt filled eyes.

 

“Because he’s an asshole baby.” I said as we pulled into my mom’s driveway.

 

I helped her out of my car as I opened the front door immediately met by my mom. She took one look at Juliet and pulled her into her arms.

 

“I’m taking it that he didn’t take it well.” My mom said as she ran her fingers through Juliet’s hair calming her down.

 

“Not to well Mama Lynn.” Juliet sniffed as she held onto my mom tighter.

 

“Its okay honey. Let’s go upstairs, you look exhausted.” My mom told her as she showed Juliet upstairs. “Well she’s asleep right now. She looks tired maybe she should go to the doctor tomorrow J.” My mom told me as she came back down the stairs.

 

“Yeah I’ll set it up tomorrow. Oh mom you should have been there. It was horrible. He brought up the baby mom! The baby! Ugh I could kill him.” I told her as I punched the kitchen counter.

 

“I know J. But focus on Juliet first then you can deal with Trace.” She told me as she gave me a hug.

 

“I’m going to bed. I’ll see you in the morning mama.” I told her as I tiredly walked up the stairs to the room that held Juliet. I climbed in bed next to her not even bothering to change my clothes as I pulled her into my arms and fell asleep next to my love.

End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.
Chapter 10 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Finally an update! lol This is Trace's POV.
Okay I know I shouldn’t have done that. I know I shouldn’t have said that to Juliet but come on, did they really expect me to be happy for them? First, they screw me over by fucking each other behind my back. Second, they drop the bomb on me that Jules was knocked up with Justin’s kid, which they lost. And now third, they’re getting fucking married! I’ve tried to move on, hell I have a girl who’s having my baby but she’s not Juliet.

I was ready to give Juliet my name. I had her ring picked out and bought. Justin even went with me to the damn jewelry store! I was going to visit her dad and ask for her hand in marriage, the whole nine yards. Then I find out she’s screaming my best friend’s name at night.

Even now, even through everything I have found out that has happened between them I still want to be with her. I might have caused her to lose the baby but I didn’t know she was pregnant at the time if I had though I can’t say I still wouldn’t have thrown her against that table. I really don’t know that kind of seems like a fucked up thing to say but ever since I’ve found out about Juliet and Justin I’ve been fucked up in the head.

I even cry myself to sleep at night sometimes when Joanna isn’t around. I can’t help it I feel so alone without Juliet beside me. Sometimes I think if I hadn’t asked her about cheating on me she never would have brought it up. She would still pretend to love me and yeah she might go to Justin’s at night but she would always come back to me in the morning. I could have lived with that. I could’ve ignored it because she would have just lied and said the baby was mine and I would have raised it like it was even though I knew better and I would have given her that ring I bought and I would have given her my name. Somehow in my twisted mind that seems better than being without her.

I can’t help but let all those thoughts run through my head as I drive back to my place in Millington. Its too silent in this damn car thanks to Joanna since she’s not talking to me now. Doesn’t she know that gives my mind more time to think about Juliet? Joanna doesn’t know in case you’re wondering, she doesn’t know Juliet cheated on me with Justin. She doesn’t know Juliet chose Justin over me. She doesn’t even know we dated. She doesn’t know that we fucking lived together. Why? Because its none of her damn business! I need a drink.

“Are you going to explain what happened back there?” Joanna asks me and I cringe.

“Nothing happened, let’s leave it at that.” I reply shortly.

“Nothing happened! Nothing happened Trace!” Great she’s shouting at me now, somehow I would prefer the silence now. “Juliet accused you of hitting her and causing her to lose her baby! What the hell happened between you three?”

“She didn’t accuse me of hitting her...I did hit her. Apparently that also made her lose her and Justin’s baby, I’m not proud of that but it happened and I can’t take it back.” I say this with all honesty. Now she’s looking at me like I’m a monster.

“Why did you hit her?” She asks me, God she looks like I’m going to hit her or something equally as terrible.

“Because she egged me on!” I shout. I see her flinch and I sigh. “Can we talk about this when I’m not driving? I’ll explain everything to you.”

“Sure.” She hates me now. She doesn’t have to say it but I know she does. She won’t even look at me now. Not that I can blame her I can barely stand to look at myself in the mirror these days.

I pull up to my house and we just sit in the car. I know she’s not going to want to come inside. Not in a place where she has to be alone with me. See this why you don’t hit girls, because then whoever you’re dating finds out that you did and they act like this.

“Okay so you’re not driving now.” She states as she looks dead ahead out the windshield.

“I dated Juliet for three years. I was going to ask her to marry me. I was going to start a family with her and give her my last name. We even lived together. I love the girl. Then I find out that she cheated on me with Justin and was continuing to cheat on me with Justin. I find out she’d rather be with Justin than me. So I confronted her about their affair and she denied it, right to my face denied it! I lost it and I slapped her and asked her if she liked being hit by Justin because she’s a freak and she likes it when you hit and choke her during sex. So I was walking away and she responds ‘No, he fucks me when he hits me.’ so then I slapped the hell out of her. And she has the nerve to tell me Justin hits her harder and that is when I threw her on the kitchen table then out my front door in L.A. They both fucked me over that is why I acted the way I did and that is why I’m not going to pretend to be happy for them.” I tell her all this and I watch as she just takes it in.

“You love her.” She says finally turning to face me.

“No I don’t. I’m just pissed that they can be so happy together and not even care that they both killed me with their betrayal.” I say as I run a hand over my face.

“No. You said and I quote ‘I love the girl.’ not ‘I loved the girl.’ Trace. Do you still want to be with her?” Joanna asked me. What do I say to that? The girl is having my baby but I’m still hung up on my ex.

“I don’t know you tell me Joanna! I really can’t do this right now!” Yeah flip out on her Trace because anything is better than telling the truth.

“Drop me off at Justin’s mom’s house.” I look at her in shock. Great Juliet chooses Justin over me and Joanna does it too. What is up with the women I choose to date?

“I can’t stay here with you. I also need to hear their side of the story.” She says as I start up the car and head to Lynn’s house. When I pull up Justin is standing in the doorway looking down at my car with his arms crossed and his jaw clenched. He looks ready to kill me and he probably is.

I don’t say a word as Joanna gets out of the car and heads up the stairs to him. He looks at me before turning to Joanna. I see her say something to him and he finally turns his back to me and leads her into his momma’s house. This is going to be a long night for me and I can already feel my friend Jack calling to me as I head home.
End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.
Chapter 11 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Its a short one. Its in Justin's POV.
Now this threw me off. Joanna showing up on my mom’s steps asking to stay the night. I guess Trace decided to tell her everything. I also guess she didn’t like what she heard. Of course though she wanted to talk to Juliet. She wanted to hear our side and honestly I wasn’t in the mood tonight. Juliet was asleep and I really didn’t want to wake her up but Joanna wasn’t really having that.

“She’s asleep Joanna. She’s really tired and I really don’t want to wake her up. We can talk about this tomorrow.” I told her as I ran my hand over my face and let out a sigh.

“Well I won’t be able to sleep until I hear what you all have to say. I need to talk to both of you tonight. This affects my relationship with Trace and our baby.” I know where she’s coming from but my concern is on Juliet not Joanna.

“Jo, she’s sleeping. There’s no reason to do this so late. We’ll talk about it tomorrow.” I tell her as I start to head upstairs with her following behind me. I walk to my room and she’s following behind me. I tried to block her but she pushed past me shaking Juliet waking her up. “What the hell are you doing?” I shout.

“Waking her the fuck up!” Joanna shouted back at me. I was literally ready to kick this girl the fuck out of my momma’s house.

“Jo, what are you doing here?” Juliet asked her as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. I took a seat by Juliet pulling her close to me.

“I want to hear what happened between you and Trace in your words.” Joanna said as she stood above us with her hands on her hips. Damn it was going to be a long night.

*The Next Day*

So yeah I wasn’t able to sleep at all last night. Not to mention the fact that Juliet wasn’t able too either. I swear I wanted to kick Joanna’s pregnant ass for waking up my girl like she did. However we did tell her everything that happened. Well....more like Juliet told her everything that had happened because she really didn’t want to talk to me she wanted to hear it from Jules. So Juliet spent all night explaining how her and Trace first started dating, why they drifted apart, our affair, the baby, Trace finding out, Trace abusing Juliet, I mean everything...I’m so drained so I know Juliet is ten times more tired than I am right now.

Speaking of Juliet she’s laying beside me just staring at the ceiling. It’s times like these where I wonder if she regrets it. I wonder if she regrets choosing me instead of Trace. I shouldn’t be having those thoughts because I know she loves me but sometimes she’s in so much pain all because of our affair.

“I love you.” She says as she turns her head to me and gives me a smile that just made all those thoughts disappear. “I don’t regret it at all. I know that’s what you’re thinking.”

See she knows me so well I don’t have to say a word and she knows what I’m thinking. She knows just what to say. I wish she could just tell me what to do about Trace but I know that’s one thing she doesn’t know what to do about.

“What are we going to do about Joanna? She came here with Trace and we’re leaving today. Is she going back with us?” Juliet asks me and I honestly don’t know the answer.

“Baby, I don’t know. I guess we’ll ask her when she wakes up. I don’t know what to do about Trace.” I say as I rubbed my hands over my face trying to rub away the frustration. I feel her hand reach out for me before I feel her soft body cuddle against me.

“I think its time we cut ties with Trace until he decides he wants to be our friend. We’ve tried apologizing and we’ve tried moving on but it all comes crashing down every time he decides he doesn’t want us to be together. I can’t keep going through this every six months.” I hear her sigh as she leans her head against my chest.

“I think you’re right. At least for awhile. I can’t imagine not being his friend but all this needs to stop and the only way I see that happening is us giving him his space to heal.” I tell her as I run my fingers through her hair.

Somehow I know the only way for him to heal is to push him away until he’s ready to deal with us. The only thing with that is will he still want to be my best friend when I push him away? Will he still want to my best friend after what I do to him and his heart? I don’t know but I’m going to try even if I have to deal with the consequences.
End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.
Chapter 12 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Be prepared to hate Justin a little bit in this Chapter especially towards the end. From Justin's POV.
We just dropped Joanna off at her place and to say the flight hadn’t drained everything out of me would be a lie. I hate leaving my momma behind especially when Juliet doesn’t want to leave her. I love that about her, she loves my mom like she’s her own.

I was completely ready to go home and climb into bed and sleep away the day with Juliet by my side. Oh but did fate have a different plan for me. When we pulled up to my house I noticed not only Trace’s car there but Jessica’s as well. I haven’t talked to her in a year or so, so why is she at my place? I honestly don’t know.

I look over at Juliet who is just staring at me then she giggles at the face I’m making. “Something you weren’t expecting?” She asks with a small smile and I can’t help but smile back.

“Never expecting this.” I tell her as I park my Jeep and open the door for her. She looks up at me with a tired expression and I know she doesn’t want to deal with either of them right now. I also know she knows I don’t want to either but I was stupid enough to not change my code or get my key back from the both of them.

“I guess we should go inside and face the music.” She says as we stand at the front door dreading the walk in.

“Yep.” Is all I can say as I open the front door and usher her in. I throw our bags on the floor in the hallway as we both walk into the living room holding each other’s hands for support.

“Nice of you to show up J. I was just having a lovely talk with Trace here. You know he told me all about Japan, when you were supposed to be dating me.” Jessica said to me in a snotty tone. She’s such a bitch, can I just say that now?

“I’m glad he filled you in, because you know me telling you I’d rather be with Juliet wasn’t enough for you.” I say as I take a seat in one of my oversized chairs pulling Juliet into my lap. “Can I just have my key back?” I tell her, yeah so what I’m an asshole but I didn’t really want her able to walk into my place whenever the hell she felt like it.

“Can you have your key back? That’s all you have to say?” Okay now she’s yelling at me, in my house. Bitch.

“Yeah, what do you want? An I’m sorry? Okay then, Jessica I’m sorry.” I say as Juliet leans back into me. Seriously? Are we dealing with this a year after our break up? Someone needs to move the fuck on.

“No I want you to tell me why you had to cheat on me with that whore of girlfriend you have!” Okay you can call me names all you want but you don’t talk about my girl! I can see Trace in the corner of my eye smirking. He fucking did this on purpose! He fucking planned this!

“I’m tired of this shit! I’m tired of all of it. Jessica, Justin doesn’t want to fucking be with you. He loves me! Trace, I don’t want to fucking be with you! I love Justin! Get the fuck over it. I’m tired of apologizing, I’m tired of worrying about what you’re thinking, I’m tired of worrying if you’re okay....I’m done. I can’t do it anymore!” Juliet shouted as she got off my lap and stormed into the kitchen with Trace following after her.

“I love her Jessica I always have. I’m sorry you got caught up in it but I would do it again in a heart beat. I think you should leave because I have nothing else to say to you.” I tell her as I stand up watching as her tears start to fall. Are you serious? I can’t deal with this shit right now. “Please leave.” I tell her as she makes her way to the door and walks out of my life. Remind me to change my locks, damn bitch still has my key.

I walk into the kitchen only to find Trace professing his undying love for Juliet as she watches Jessica leave from my kitchen window. I really don’t think she’s even listening to him as I lean against the doorway careful not to be heard.

“Juliet, I really do still love you. I’m willing to work things out between us. We could still be together if we just gave it a try.” Trace practically begged her. Man, he needs to move on.

“Trace I love Justin...”, she sighs as she turns around and finds me leaning in the doorway, “You need to stop this before Justin finds out.” God she’s looking at me and I know what she’s thinking. Girl’s a freak.

“I don’t care if he finds out! You belong with me! Why do you refuse to see that?” Trace asks her as he steps up to her and grabs her kissing her furiously.

She doesn’t push him off of her. No, she’s waiting for me to do that. You see, she likes it when I protect her, she likes it when I defend her and most of all she’s likes it when I get jealous. And I’m getting fucking jealous!

“Get the fuck off of my girl!” I growled as I pulled him off of her throwing him against the kitchen counter. “You were just going to let him kiss you?” I shout at her as I backhand her with my left hand as she holds onto the counter taking the blow to her cheek. “Blindfold him and take him up to our bedroom.” I order to her.

I grit my teeth as she shakes her head no to me. “Fucking do it Jules, don’t make me ask you twice.” I say as I slap my hand down on the counter next to her.

Her eyes start to tear up as she looks at Trace with a sympathetic smile. She fucking loves playing this innocent victim shit. She grabs a kitchen towel blindfolding him before leading him up the stairs to our bedroom.

I walk into our “play” room grabbing the silk ties I’m looking for before heading upstairs to the bedroom Juliet and I share. She may have her own apartment still but she fucking sleeps with me and Trace needs to see that. I smile as I walk into the room already seeing Trace sitting in a chair by the bed. He has no idea what’s coming.

I walk over to my dresser pulling out some rope and some duct tape to keep his mouth shut. He starts to squirm as I tie his wrists behind his back and wrapped the rope around him and the chair so he can’t get free. I don’t take the blindfold off until I cover his mouth with the duct tape.

You see, with what I’m fixing to do I don’t want to hear his screams but I do want him to see everything I’m doing to his precious Juliet. I want to watch him watch her as I fuck her. I want him to watch her beg for it the way she did every night when she was over here and not with him. I want to watch him hear her scream my name when she comes. Maybe then he’ll get it through his thick skull that she wants to be with me and not him. Maybe then.
End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.
Chapter 13 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
This is in Trace's POV. Beware its pretty graphic so if you can't handle that don't read it.
I don’t know what the hell is going on! One minute Justin is pulling me off of Juliet, the next minute she’s leading me upstairs to their bathroom. Yeah I should have known something was up but she was holding my hand and she had tears in her eyes. Justin is such an asshole sometimes. He really doesn’t deserve her, yelling at her like that and ordering her around like some kind of dog.

I can’t see a damn thing through this blindfold but I sit down when Juliet tells me to. There’s a feeling in the pit of my stomach that this can’t be good. I push that down though because I can smell her and I know she’s standing in front of me, my suspicions are confirmed when her hand grips my neck and slowly travels down my chest. Then before I know it she’s gone and Justin or someone is tying me to the damn chair with rope.

I hear the ripping of something as my mouth is covered by tape, duct tape. Someone pulls the blindfold off my eyes blinding me slightly. I look up and I see Justin standing before me with a small smirk on his face. Juliet is standing behind him and my heart breaks as tears fall down from her eyes landing on her cheeks.

He moves to sit on the bed leaning back on his elbows spreading his legs wide as she stands in front of him. “Strip down baby.” He growls as she turns and looks at me with wide eyes. She shakes her head no not breaking eye contact with me. “Do you want me to rip them off of you?” He asks her as he tilts his head looking at her watching me. “Do you want me to rip them off in front of....him?” He asks as he turns his head to me. I watch in silence as she sobs and shakes her head no. “Then do as I say.” He tells her focusing back on her.

I watch as she nervously lifts up her shirt revealing her black lace bra to me and him. I watch in disgust as Justin licks his lips in approval. Her fingers fumble with nerves as she unbuttons the precious piece of metal holding her jeans together. She slowly pulls down the zipper with shame as her tears start to flow faster. “Stop crying!” I jump slightly and so does she as he yells at her.

She kicks off the heels she was wearing as she slides down her jeans over her hips and down her legs. God she’s beautiful and he’s fucking treating her like some kind of sex slave. Juliet slowly reaches behind her back looking down at the floor, then at me, then at him as she unhooks her bra and pulls it away from her body. “Fucking beautiful.” I hear him muttered as she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. How can she love this fucker when he treats her like this?

“Take off your panties honey.” Justin murmurs as she hesitates. She can’t do it. Her eyes are fucking closed and she’s starting to cry again. I watch as Justin gets up from his position on the bed to stand in front of her. “I said take off your panties you whore.” He growls as his fingers dig into her hips causing her to yelp. She leans her head on his shoulder gathering up the strength but he doesn’t want to wait. I watch silently protesting as his hands grab both sides of the delicate fabric and rip it from her body leaving her standing there completely naked.

I try to look away as his hands run down her body and he slips a finger in between her folds. He turns his head to look at me as his finger moves in and out of her as she clutches to his shoulders. He catches me turning my head away and his finger stops all movement as he pulls out of her only to slap her roughly sending her reeling against the dresser drawer behind her.

He walks over to me and grabs my chin before saying, “You’re going to watch all the time or I’m going to hit her every fucking time you look away, Do you understand?”

I nod my head yes as I watch her clutching the dresser drawer panting hard. She looks up and brings a hand to her red cheek silently begging me not to let him hit her again. I can’t say a word as he walks over to her and grabs her wrists throwing her onto the bed. She squirms underneath him as he covers her with his body pinning her to the bed.

He whips out ties, silk ties to be exact. I want to scream as he grabs her wrist roughly tying it to the headboard of the bed. He does the same exact thing with her other wrist. I watch her struggle to break free as she looks at him with horror in her eyes. I realize what he is going to do to her with me here watching. He really is a sadistic little fuck.

“Are you watching Trace?” He asks not even looking at me as he spreads her legs roughly causing her to cry out. “I asked you a question...its really not polite to give me the silent treatment. Maybe Juliet gasping for air will make you give me a response.”, he responds as his hands wrap around her neck and he pushes down with such force she can barely turn her head to face me. “Please....”, she gasps as he continues to cut off her air supply.

“No,” I try to scream but it comes out more like a muffled N than anything else.

“Was that a no or a yes to my question?”, he asks as he presses down harder. I swear I can hear her choking on her own spit. He’s going to fucking kill her!

“YES! YES! I’M WATCHING!” I try to scream. I know he knows what I’m saying. He’s smiling at me now as he lets go of her throat and I watch her as she gasps for air.

“If you want her to fucking survive through the night I suggest you talk when I ask you a question and you do as I say. Are we clear? Because I thought you understood your place when I had to hit her because of you.” He tells me as he climbs down her body rubbing the inside of her thighs as his fingers teasingly run up and down her slit. He’s looking at her pussy like it’s the best damn meal he’s ever seen.

I feel anger surge through me as his tongue flicks out to taste her. I hear her moan loudly as I bounce in the chair in anger trying to get free. This is really happening. He’s really going to do this to her in front of me! He doesn’t stop his tongue from doing what he was doing when he notices me trying to break free. He merely peers at me over her thigh and chuckles as he nips at her clit causing her to scream his name.

Her beautiful voice is assaulting my ears with his name. His name! She’s tugging at the ties trying to bring her hands down to his head. I see her thighs clutching around his head trying to get his tongue deeper into her. She’s such a fucking whore but she should be my whore. Her eyes are rolling into the back of her head and his name seems to be the only word she knows right now. I can tell she’s close and so can Justin as he begins to suck harder on her clit. Then he stops and she whimpers.

He works his way back up her body licking his way from her belly button up her stomach stopping when he gets to her heaving breasts. “You know baby girl, Trace always did like your titties.” He says as he takes her right nipple into his mouth sucking and nibbling on it like it was the best damn thing he has ever tasted. He flicks his tongue right on the tip of her nipple before lavishing her left one with the same attention. I don’t even notice his hands making their way down to her pussy until I see her hips start to buck wildly underneath him.

I can hardly make it out but I know he has his fingers in her as he continues to make a meal out of her breasts. She writhing underneath him. I can hear her begging for more. I can hear her begging for his dick. I can see her toes curling as her body starts to tremble and I have to look away. No other man should make her feel that way but me.

I just made a mistake, I looked away. Justin knows too because instead of coming all over his fingers like she should be Juliet is whimpering for a release. He’s pulled his fingers out of her and his left hand reaches up as he slaps her causing her to cry out with a, “Fuck.”

“See what you made me do Trace? You made me hit her again.” He says as he gets off of her. Watching her as she bucks her hips and rubs her legs together begging for a release.

“Please J. Please, I need you. Give me that dick baby. Juuuuuuustinnnnn” She whines as his hands grab her knees and spreads her legs apart again.

“Tell Trace what you want baby. Tell him what you want from me.” He says as he takes off his shirt and starts to unbuckle his belt. I see her turn her head to me and I can’t help but let my eyes travel up and down her beautiful naked body. Her beautiful breasts are heaving up and down as she pants, her gorgeous espresso eyes are almost black with lust and I can see how wet her pussy is from where I’m standing. It hits me then that this whole innocent thing on her part was just an act. She wanted to do this. She was getting turned on doing this with Justin.

I was too busy looking at her body to notice that Justin had undress himself until he crawled back up her body. “Tell him Juliet.” He growls as he grabs her chin in his hands.

“I want him to fuck me Trace.”, she says and I can’t stop the tears from falling down, “I want him to fuck me so good I can’t walk tomorrow. I want to lose my voice from screaming his name so much and so loud. I want the neighbors to have to call the police because of all the noise I’m making when he works me out just right. God I want him to fuck me so bad Trace....so bad.” She’s begging for it. She’s begging for it just like he wanted her too. She’s breaking my heart just like he wanted her too. And she’s choosing him just like he wanted her too.

He slams into her without warning causing her to shout his name and I swear I have never heard her scream that loud before. At least not with me. I can’t look away as his right hand grips her ass and pulls her right thigh over his hip. He pulls out only to slam back into her causing the headboard to hit the back wall with such force I swear its leaving a hole or crack.

I watch as he groans when she wraps her legs around his waist causing him to slide in deeper. Her head is thrashing from side to side as his name falls from her lips over and over. He doesn’t stop his rhythm when I start sobbing. No if anything it only makes him pound into her harder rolling his hips hitting her clit. She gasping for air as his movements literally knock the breath out of her.

Her eyes are rolling in the back of her head now and legs are trembling as her toes curl. Justin doesn’t care though as he continues to move in and out of her growling as she screams his name as she orgasms. He growls out a low, “Juliet.”, as he spills his seed into her. He continues pumping until he’s completely empty and he collapses against her.

“Oh that was so good baby.” She moans as he chuckles and unties her. They snuggle before they remember that I’m there. Justin gets up pulling on a pair of boxers. I watch him as he walks over to me and rips the tape off of my mouth.

“When I untie you, you need to get the fuck out. Call me when you’re completely over Juliet. Until then I don’t want to be your friend.” He tells me before he unties me. I look over at Juliet once last time but she has her eyes closed and is snuggled up to his pillow with a content smile on her face. Fucking whore. He follows me making sure I leave completely before he changes his gate code.

Today I just lost the love of my life and my best friend. All because they had to fucking get off with each other.
End Notes:
Feedback is my crack! lol
Chapter 14 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Here it is guys the end.

Every day for this past year has been hell. Okay maybe not everyday. My son was born this past year. Joanna is doing a great job being a great mother and I try to be the best father possible. I’m still not talking to Justin and Juliet. I know they left the ball in my court but sometimes I think they can just keep it. I’ve never imagined my life without Justin in it. He’s still a big part considering I co-own a clothing line with him and I still see Juliet almost everyday but we keep everything strictly business.

 

I know she feels guilty for doing what she did. Granted not guilty enough to stop seeing Justin or to stop being with Justin. I told her off the other day. She didn’t deserve it but I really don’t want to hear about their wedding plans and all that crap. She tries to talk to me but I always give her the cold shoulder. Maybe I should be nicer I mean I got a good life, I got a good girl, and I got a perfect son…I got everything I ever wanted except Juliet.

 

I still love her. I will never stop loving her. I don’t think it would have hurt so bad if she had hooked up with some other guy but it was Justin. The one person who always had my back no matter what. The one person I could turn too, who was more like a brother to me than a friend. She still looks happy and content with him. I guess sometimes I just wonder why she wasn’t happy with me. Why did she never try to make it work? I would have tried. I would have taken her back. She knows that. Justin knows that. I guess that’s why he did what he did that night at his house. He knew I would never be able to let her go without seeing her that way.

 

Joanna is the one person who should be able to help me get past this. The one person I should love and the only person I should love but I think about Juliet all the time. Sometimes I wonder what she’s doing like when I’m alone or… and I shouldn’t say this… but when I hold my son I wonder what my children would have looked like with Juliet. I think I was too clingy. Look at the way I’m talking right now.

 

“Trace, here are the new design layouts for the website. Just take a look at them, think about them and get back to me tomorrow so I can start putting them together.” Juliet tells me as she lays out the different design layouts in front of me.

 

“Juliet, can I talk to you for a minute?” I ask her with a sigh as she sits down across from me with a confused look on her face.

 

“Sure, about what?” She asks as she crosses her legs giving me her undivided attention.

 

“I guess in order to move on I just need to know why you didn’t want to try and save us? Why didn’t you try to love me?” I finally tell her realizing I should have ask this long time ago, it would have saved us all some heartbreak.

 

“Because Trace, there was nothing to save. I was with you but I loved Justin. I always have…its just he was dating Cameron Diaz and then Jessica freaking Biel when you asked me out… I said yes because I knew Justin would never look at me the way you looked at me. At that time you loved me when he didn’t. I never knew he felt the same way about me. If he had told me I would have probably never said yes to being your girlfriend and breaking your heart. I never wanted to hurt you; you have to believe that even after all the bullshit went down I always wanted to make sure you were okay. If I could change the way I feel about Justin I probably would sometimes because it freaking scares me how much I need him. It terrifies me everyday that he could find some actress or singer or model and leave me for them. I never had to worry about that with you. You were safe when Justin wasn’t. But I can guarantee you that even if he left me today everything between him and I would have been worth it. Being in love with him would have been worth it. Having him love me would have been worth it.” She tells me as she looks straight in my eyes and I know she means what she’s saying. She loves him more than she ever loved me.

 

“Juliet I still love you. But being a man means that if I really loved you I would want you to be happy and if Justin makes you happy then you should be with him. I can move on. I can deal. But if he ever hurts you… ever… you just tell me and I’ll kick the shit out of him, okay?” I tell her with a smile knowing that I can do this. I can suck it up for her. Not for Justin, not for myself but for the girl I love.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=925