Get Mine by Ally
Summary:

Based on the song "get mine, get yours" by Christina Aguilera.

 


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2528 Read: 1385 Published: Jun 28, 2008 Updated: Jun 28, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Ally

Chapter 1 by Ally

 

I'm tellin’ ya to, loosen up my buttons Babe, but you keep frontin'
Say what you goin to do to me, but I ain't seen nothing...

The sultry R&B beat filled the hazy room, as one by one men and women filtered onto the glowing dance floor. The faint scent of marijuana mixed with spilled and overconsumed alcohol filled the air, making it heavy and clouded.

Groups of good-looking twenty-somethings mingled together as they paired off, and movevd their bodies against eachother suggestively. When all the attractive men had pulled close a partner the remaining women grouped together and danced with eachother in ways that only women could get away with.

From high above the madness, one man watched through tinted windows. Waiting to make his move, carefully choosing, out of the many, the one girl he would grace with his prescence. He knew for sure that this girl, no matter who she was, would not protest his advancements. Not only was he considered attractive by most standards, but his name was known world-wide.

He finally chose his target, his eyes focused on her moving in the middle of a crowd of females. She wasn't skantily clad, she wasn't overly done up. Her tank top rose up as she slid her hands over her body and spun in a circle. She threw her arms up in the air and moved her hips to the beat. His eyes widened and then refocused on her smile. One of her friends leaned close and said something that made her laugh, and her grin captified him. Even from this distence he could see her eyes sparkle.

He set his drink on the table in front of him and waved over one of his bodyguards. The heavy set man, in full 'men-in-black' ensemble walked over and pulled off his completely uneccessary sunglasses.

"That one." The younger man pointed towards the girl he was mezmorized by. "In the dark jeans, and tank top. In the middle of that group."

The bodyguard didn't say anything, he just nodded and then left the room.

The man watched from the window as, after a moment, his guard ventured into the crowd and forced his way among the group of young women. He leaned down and said something to the chosen woman, and she looked confused but after a few seconds she grabbed the hand of one of her friends and followed the guard off the dance floor. He turned and stepped away from the window, moving towards one of the modern looking white couches that were in the middle of the room. He sat down, his back to the doors, crossed his legs and took a sip of his drink. A few minutes later he heard the door open behind him and the two women and his bodyguard entered the VIP lounge. He chuckled when the two females commented on the room. The bodyguard had walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder and leaned down to unneccessarily inform him of their prescence. He nodded.

"Would you ladies like a drink?" He asked loudly, but continued to face foward, not quite wanting them to know who he was yet. "Frank, can you get them a cocktail please?" He asked the guard. "Please, come sit down." He said to the women. He could here them whispering something to eachother, and it took a minute before he heard the sound of their high heels clicking against the tile floor. When they stepped onto the rug the noise dissappeared and he breathed in and plastered a smile on his face while he waited for them to recognize him. They settled down on the other couch, and reached for the drinks Frank had gotten them, before looking at him and he knew the second that they realized who he was because their eyes widened and their jaws dropped simultaneously.

The friend was the first to find a voice. "You're... Justin Timberlake." She stated.

"Yes." He chuckled, "Yes I am. And who might you be." He leisurly took a sip and then set his drink down on the table in between the two couches.

"Kim." The friend said and held out her hand. Justin took it in his own and shook it lightly.

"Pleased to meet you." He smiled his famous smile and then locked his eyes on the other girl. The one he had sent Frank for. "And you are?"

"Haylie." She held out her and and Justin gladly reached for it. He dipped his head down and lifted it to his lips. He kissed it lightly and winked at her.

"I am very pleased to meet you." He smiled and released her hand. "I'm not going to beat around the bush." He said. "Haylie, you caught my eye and I've been watching you all night. Would you like to go get a drink with me?"

She didn't say anything. She looked at Kim with amazed eyes and Kim stared back at her. "Can you excuse us for a second?" Haylie finally said and pulled her friends hand.

"But of course, take all the time you need." he grinned and watched over the top of his glass as the two of them walked away.

"Kim... what do I do?" Haylie whispered to her friend.

"What do you mean 'what do I do?' That is Justin freakin' Timberlake. He asks you to do something, you do it. I don't care if he asked you to run naked through the streets of Venice yelling 'The British are coming!' you do it!"

"Kim, the streets of Venice, aren't streets, they're canals. You can't run in them, you paddle a boat."

"You know what I mean." Kim rolled her eyes.

Justin couldn't hear the conversation taking place, but if he could have, he wouldn't have been suprised. There was a reaction he typically got. Hesitency at first, but overall the celebrity status pretty much got him anything he wanted. Anything. So when the two girls came back towards him a few minutes later and the friend said goodbye and left Haylie there with him, he smiled his wicked smile, winked at her and then got his shit together and got them out of there as fast as possible.

"So, where are we going?" Haylie asked after they had left the club and settled into a limosine.

"My hotel. Is that okay?" He didn't really care what she assumed from that declaration. He knew what he expected, and Justin Timberlake didn't settle for less then getting what he wanted. Haylie didn't say anything right away, she watched out the window at the city life passing by and was lost in thought for a moment.

"Thats fine." She finally decided. She wasn't stupid, and even though it made her feel kind of cheap, and kind of easy, who was she turn down Justin Timberlake? Seriously, he was certainly attractive, and by the looks of it he definately had the goods to back that attitude, and the way she saw it, she couldn't lose.

Fifteen minutes later the car came to a stop outside a Ritz-Carlton and Justin smiled at her when her eyes widened. She tried to cover her amazment quickly but he had caught it. "Only the best." He said softly. The door beside him was opened and he stepped out amidst an onslaught of camera flashes. He smiled graciously and waved before turning around and extending a hand to Haylie and helping her out of the car. He leaned in close and whispered to her.

"Just smile and ignore them."

Haylie nodded and followed him closely through the lobby of the hotel and into a waiting elevator. The bellhop nodded at Justin and immediately pushed the button for the floor that Justin was staying on. "Executive Suite, right Sir?" The bellhop asked. Justin nodded and then leaned against the wall and looked Haylie up and down. His intense stare made her a little nervous.

When the elevator stopped and the doors opened Justin casually extended his arm and motioned for her to exit the elevator and he followed right behind her, his hand leisurly lingering on the small of her back. She could feel the heat of his fingertips through the thin fabric of her tank top and the touch sent tingles up and down her spine. A feeling that she would soon find was a common occurence whenever his skin touched hers. He left her side and unlocked the door to his room and they went inside. He immediately locked the door behind them and shrugged off his jacket, casually tossing it on one of the many chairs in the room.

"I'm going to order a bottle of champagne, is there anything else I can get you?" He asked, sitting down in one of the chairs and reaching for the phone.

"Well Mr. Timberlake, are you trying to get me drunk?" She eyed him playfully and winked. "'Cause I might just be up for that." She smiled and relaxed on the couch that was facing the chair he was in.

He grinned at her. "Again I ask, is there anything else you would like me to order?"

"No. No. Champange sounds wonderful." She replied. While he made the call she took the opportunity to let her eyes travel the length of his slim, fit body and she sighed. He was certainly something. She was admiring his strong arms and broad shoulders when her gaze lifted to his face and she saw his blue eyes focused right on her. Their already dark blue color, deepened when his eyes locked on hers and he stood up and crossed the floor to sit on the couch next to her. He didn't say anything, and went right for what he was after.

His hand cupped her chin and his lips covered her own before she could even realize what was happening, and instead of protesting she relaxed and responded eagerly. Her hands traveled up those muscular arms that she had been admiring and gripped his shoulders trying to pull him closer. A knock came at the door and Justin leaned back with a wink and went to answer the door.

A butler came into the room, pushing a cart with a chilled bottle of champagne and two glasses. He popped open the cork and poured the sweet nector into the flutes and then after recieving a tip from Justin, left the room, and left the two of them alone again.

After toasting to the night ahead of them, Justin settled back on the couch next to Haylie and after kissing her again and again, he pulled the glass out of her hand and set it on the table. Her fingertips hastily worked on unbotonning the buttons of his shirt and pushing it from his shoulders while he focused on kissing a path down her neck and back to her lips again.

His head tilted back when she started kissing his chin and neck and he hissed when her hands slid underneath his white tank top, exposing his skin to the cold hair. She leaned back and managed to pull that shirt off of him before he reached for her hands and stood up, pulling her along with him into the bedroom.

"Well then..." she giggled as he stopped abruptly in front of the bed, spun her around and pushed her back onto it, and followed her body with his own. His hands roamed over her skin, pulling off clothing barriers and exploring every inch of her, he reached her neck, and finally his lips touched hers again, and her arms wrapped around him, pulling him close.

For the next couple of hours, they wasted time on eachother. Until finally they fell asleep, wrapped up in eachothers arms.

Then the morning came, as it often does, and shed its intrusive light on the sleeping lovers. Haylie awoke first, and after delicatly brushing her hand over Justin's sleeping face, she reluctantly climbed out of the king size bed, gathered her clothes from their various positions around the room, and ducked into the bathroom to shower. When she got out of the shower she got dressed and was suprised to see Justin awake, watching the morning news while relaxing on his bed with a cup of coffee.

"Would you like some coffee?" He asked.

Haylie's eyes roamed over him leisurely taking in his half naked form, his modesty only protected by a pair of red boxers. Not that it really mattered, she'd already seen all he had to offer and then some. "No thanks, I should probably get going." she said.

"Oh." Justin replied, a dissappointed tone evident in his tone. "Can I get your number, and I'll give you a call next time I'm in town?" He asked hopefully.

Haylie shook her head all to quickly. She had expected this, she knew that he wasn't the kind of guy you'd ever get to settle down and she had known that before she had agreed to come with him back to his room. Even if his words seemed as though he was considering her something other then a roll in the sheets, she knew not to read into it.

"I don't think thats a good idea." She said, staring him straight in the eye. "But I had a good time."

Justin stared at her in shock. No woman had ever turned him down before. Most of them were so excited and so suprised to have him once, that when he offered the chance to see him again they nearly fell over themselves. "I had, I had a great time too." he stuttered.

He watched as she gathered her things and slipped on her shoes.

"It was nice to meet you Justin." She said, walking over to stand next to him.

"You too." he said, and took the opportunity to pull her close and kiss her with everything he had. She got lost momentarily in his affection, but soon found her head and pulled away.

"Maybe I'll see you around." She said and without a second glance she turned around and walked away.

After a while Justin dragged himself out of bed and showered and then got dressed. He ventured out into his suites 'living room' and saw a note left on the coffee table. He read it over carefully and suddenly realized it wasn't a note exactly, but song lyrics to a Christina Aguilera song.

Justin,
"Can you...
Put your hands on my waistline
Want your skin up against mine
Move my hips to the baseline
Let me get mine you get yours"
I know you certainly can, thanks for helping me get mine...
-H-

Justin shook his head and his eyes opened wide in shock. He read the words again and again. He'd finally met his match, met his equal and she was gone.

End Notes:

"Buttons" -Pussycat Dolls

"Get Mine, Get Yours" -Xtina

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=960