The Conjugal Visit by Ally
Summary: Convict!J finally getting some play!
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2138 Read: 2280 Published: Jul 07, 2008 Updated: Jul 07, 2008
Story Notes:

1. Chapter 1 by Ally

Chapter 1 by Ally

You lift your wrist and check your watch.

2:15.

You still have 15 minutes before you get to see him. You sit in the car and lean your head back against the seat. 15 minutes to wait, for just an hour to spend with him.

On one hand you hate him for getting himself stuck in there. But, on the other you can’t seem to turn your back on him. You love that man despite his flaws and so every chance you get, provided he’s kept himself out of trouble, you drive your ass down here to see him.

Today is different though. Today marks 6 months of good behavior. Today means that he doesn’t have to sit in that big room at a table with everyone else during visiting hours. Today… you get your own trailer!

Your initial reaction was… less than stellar. Woohoo. A trailer. But, then he reminded you through his letters and breathy phone calls just what the privacy would allow you and the dreams you’ve been having lately have left you very ready for this.

You smile to yourself and get out of the car, heading for the entrance, and ignoring the cat-calls from the yard until a Justin’s voice interrupts them.

“Back off!” You hear him yell. You grin wide and saunter over to the fence.

“Hey there Big Boy.” You bite your lip and he chuckles.

His fingers look through the chain link fence and yours link through on top of his.

“Hey Baby.” He says. “What brings a pretty lady like you down to the big house.” He plays with you.

“My man has been a good boy, and earned himself the right to be bad.” He grins.

“Girl I’m so glad to see you.” He says “In more ways than one.” He winks. “How much time we got?”

“10 minutes. I should probably get inside and get through security. They gotta make sure I’m not smuggling anything in to you.” You reply.

“They gonna check me to?” He asks.

“Yea.” You respond. You’re kind of surprised they didn’t really tell him how this works.

“They don’t gotta worry there’s only one thing I’m sticking in you.” He says and your scoff.

“You’re so bad.”

“Oh no Baby, you know I’m good.” He replies.

“Who’s this Bitch?” A voice echoes out behind him and your jaw drops. He turns his head and you peer behind him to see a bigger man walking towards the fence.

“Man step off.” Justin slides one hand off the fence and holds it up, waving the man back. A guard, who had been leaning against the wall, stands up straight and focuses on where the three of you are.

“This your pussy?” the man gestures obscenely in your direction.

“It’s my girl man. Shut the fuck up.” He steps away from the fence, his fists balling and you pull your hands away too, your eyebrows furrowed in worry.

The guard takes a step towards them. “Clark, chill. Timberlake cool down or you’ll be fuckin your hand.” The guard reminds him, albeit in a crude way, that he could still lose his visitation.

The man nods at the guard and takes a threatening step towards Justin before walking away. The gaurds walkie-talkie clipped to his belt sends the request for Justin to come inside through the air and he turns back to you.

“I meet you in there.” He says and you smile. It’s time.

You start to walk inside. You hear Clark’s voice again. “Gonna get yourself some pussy huh Timberlake? Can you get her off?”

Then you hear Justin’s voice. “Bitch, if my girl wasn’t here, your ass would be on the ground.” You keep walking and are out of earshot, hoping that he makes it inside without fucking up.

You check through security and are escorted down a hall past where you would normally be meeting him for visitation, and down a hallway that leads to a door.

“Right this way Ma’am.” The guard escorting you opened the door and you peer inside to see a seating area with a booth and table, as well as a television and a bed.

Apparently it’s just called the trailer, because this nice although sparsely decorated room is definitely not a double wide.

You take a seat, precariously perched on the edge of the booth seat and watch the door rather impatiently. You know your hour doesn’t begin until the guard leaves him with you but you are so excited to have alone time with him for the first time in months.

A few minutes later the door swings open slowly and you see the guards face again, with Justin standing next to him, still handcuffed.

He smiles at you and holds up his wrists, looking expectantly at the guard.

The guard rolls his eyes, but unlocks the handcuffs. “You’ve got an hour.” He says and Justin steps into the room, as the guard pulls the door shut behind him and you hear a key turn in a lock.

Before you can think you feel his hands cradle your jaw and his warm body close as his lips attack yours hungrily. You’re caught off-guard but it feels so good. You catch up quickly you hands gripping his biceps and your lips meeting his expertly. There’s no time for talking. You can talk any time. This is about one thing and one thing only.

You slide your hands down his chest, to the rim of the thin cotton pants that he’s forced to wear. Oh well, they come off faster then jeans. You can already feel him hardening against your thigh and his hands have traveled down around your back pulling you close to him.

When he drags his mouth away from yours and you tilt your head he starts to move his kisses down your neck and your arms slip around his waist, your both still fully clothed but you know it’s not for long. His hands are roaming everywhere and it feels so good to have him touch you again that when his hand slips under your shirt and brushes against your bare skin you almost come. You shudder at the heat.

You moan lightly and lick your lips. “It was so hot to hear you call me your girl.” You say. He licks at your neck and lightly bites the skin like he can’t get enough of just tasting your skin.

“Mmhmm my girl.” He says. “Baby, lets get outa these clothes.”

He effortlessly pulls your shirt over your head and then steps away to pull off his own. He pulls you back against him and you groan when your skin molds together. He bends down a little to place kisses along your shoulder and chest as his fingertips reach around to fumble with the clasp of your bra. He undoes it and frees your breast and he stares for a moment, he’s rock hard now, and poking against your hip. He nods towards the bed and you back up, lying down and beckoning him towards you with one finger. His tongue darts across his lips and he smirks. He crawls above you, taking a moment to kiss your mouth again before he fondles one breast and swirls his tongue around the nipple of the other.

“Justin, what are you doing?” You ask when his mouth starts moving lower. You want to know why he’s taking so much time building this up when you know he’s ready and you know you certainly are and time is something you don’t have a lot of.

“Girl, I’m gonna make you feel so good.” He says. “You’re gonna feel it even after you get home.” He smirks and his fingers undo the button of your jeans, sliding them down your hips right along with your underwear.

He spreads your legs and kneels in between them. He bends your legs and then his hands slide up your thighs, holding your legs steady as he lowers his head and kisses the inside of each thigh. He’s stretched out now, you can just see his head looking up at you.

He grins devilishly at you. Blowing against your dripping wet center lightly. “Damn Baby, you are ready for me aren’t you?”

“You bite your lip and nod, instinctively your hips raise a little towards him. His arms are curved around your thighs so that your legs are over his shoulders and his fingertips tickle the sensitive skin where your hip bends.

“Close your eyes.” He says and you obey, the few seconds pass so slowly and you gasp when his tongue slides up your folds and quickly finds your clit, circling around it. He continues his oral assault, your moans only encouraging him and just when you feel your stomach start to tighten and you know your release is coming he pulls away.

You groan and your eyes open and you see him smirking at you.

“I’m sorry Baby, but I’m about to burst.” He says and he kneels pushing his pants and boxers down his hips and freeing himself.

You groan at the sight of him. Thick and hard, the tip a deeper color then the rest and you lick your lips anticipating how he’ll feel inside you. And you don’t have to wait long. He hovers above you, reaching over you to a basket you hadn’t noticed with condoms and other toiletries and he reaches for one of the foil packages.

“Don’t Jay.” You tell him, knowing you’re on the pill and not really worried about it anyway.

He nods and positions himself at your entrance, easing in slowly as his head dips down to capture your lips in his. You groan into his mouth, the sound only matched by him and he holds himself inside you.

“Oh my God.” You say.

“Shit.” He mutters. His eyes open and he looks into yours. He grins lazily and his eyelids hang low. Your legs wrap around his waist and squeeze, you cup his face in your hands and push your hips up, forcing him even deeper and then you release your hold and he catches your mouth once more before he slides out almost all the way and then slowly back in again.

A few more slow thrusts, force groans from deep in your chest and he swears under his breath, murmuring how much he’s missed you.

“Justin… faster.” You meet his thrusts and urge him to move faster. “God.” You groan and he obliges, slowly increasing his pace. You don’t even worry about containing any sound and just let it go.

“Fuck Baby, does that feel good.” He grunts out.

“oh yea.” You hiss out and your breath catches when he reaches for one of your knees hiking it higher around his hips and hits a new spot.

You clench around him and topple over the edge, crying out his name but he keeps going. Pounding into you and mumbling obscenities into your ear when he feels your walls tightening around him and you are amazed that he hasn’t followed right behind you.

He slows down as you ride your waves. “Baby.” You whisper and try to catch your breath.

He starts moving faster again and suddenly he rams into and pauses and you feel him coating the inside of you and it sends you over the edge for a second time.

Finally you can feel him going limp inside you and his hot breath on your neck slowing and you rub your hand over the back of his head.

“Baby… fuck.” You mutter, still breathing heavy.

His lips press against your neck a couple of times before he raises his head up and smiles softly at you.

He pulls out and rolls onto his back, curling you in his arms and pulling you on top of him. His hand travels up and down your back and your fingers trail patterns on his chest. You savor the sounds of his breathing and heartbeat.

A knock at the door interrupts the near perfect moment and the guard gives a 20 minute warning. Justin sighs, kisses the top of your head.

“Baby I’m…”

You know he was going to apologize for being in this situation but you don’t want to even think about that. This visit wasn’t supposed to be about talking or thinking and you aren’t going to make that an issue.

You lift your head up and silence him with a kiss. “Just be a good boy out there, so you can keep being the bad boy in here.” You mumble before kissing him again. “What can we do with 20 minutes?” you wink at him and he grins before rolling back over you.

“It’s been 6 months woman… there’s a lot I can do with 20 minutes."

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=976