[Comments - 64]
Summary:

If I got a second chance and was able to push the rewind or redo button on my life for all those moments I regret, I would not change the decision or choices I've made. And you know what? It was and still is all because of him…my weakness…my enemy but my desire…my ‘biker boy’…my…Justin.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 35090 Read: 27550
Published: Aug 14, 2008 Updated: Oct 19, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
So, I've been gone for a while due to school and laptop issues but I'm getting back on track. It's going to take a little bit to get back in the swing of updating my longs, so here is another short for the time I'm working on. I'd say it's four parts long and I really hope you guys enjoy. I should have the banner up with the next update and this one if for Bri. :-)

1. Part One by d_simplicity [Comments - 15] (5109 words)

2. Part Two: I by d_simplicity [Comments - 8] (4437 words)
Hey! I didn't want to leave you all waiting too long for another update. Thanks for the great positive words. I'm really happy you guys like my shorts. It means a lot. And, this is just part one. I should have the second part out soon. I took a break to work on some banners I need to get done. I just need to proof read part 2. In the mean time I hope you all like this update guys! :o)

3. Part Two: II by d_simplicity [Comments - 7] (5342 words)

stories/160/images/biker_small.jpg

Here's the next part as promised! I made a simple banner to go with the story. I figured it would work well if Justin drove the same bike as the one in the banner. It's a Yamaha YZF-R1. Also, the remaining updates should be...interesting. I hope you enjoy this one and thanks for the great feedback guys. :)

 

4. Part Three: I by d_simplicity [Comments - 10] (6374 words)
Sorry for the delay. :-S. I hope you guys like. Part two will be out soon. ;-) Also, I think some reviews were lost during the move of the archive but no worries. Thanks for the great support.

5. Part Three: II by d_simplicity [Comments - 8] (3850 words)
Sorry I didn't have this up sooner guys. It took me a little while to get it out how I wanted. I really hope you like this update. There is one more part to go but I'm not sure if it will be one update or split in two. We'll see. Enjoy and take caution when reading. Thanks again for the great feedback. You guys rock! :-)

6. Part Four: I by d_simplicity [Comments - 7] (5970 words)
Ok, so this is the last part in this little short. I'm splitting it in two so this is the first half. I'm still working on the second half. Right, so I hope you guys enjoy and please don't hate me or Justin too much after you read. :S It's important that you all see his other side and what makes him who he is. I chose the specific time frames for the story so I could get everything out since it's a short. Ask for the ending...I'm working on it. :-). Thanks again for feedback!

7. Part Four: II by d_simplicity [Comments - 9] (4008 words)
Finally, I get this done. lol. Sorry for the wait, I decided to give you guys a different ending from the one I originally had planned because I'm sure you all would have hated me if I didn't. hehe. Anyway, I hope you guys like and thanks for sticking with this little short. I had fun writing it. Until the next short in the future...enjoy. :)