[Comments - 29]
Summary: When Superstar Justin Timberlake meets up-and-coming song
bird Marz, it's a match made in pop music heaven and a publicist dream. The only
thing causing stress in their tabloid-picture-perfect relationship? Justin's
inability to finish the music for his next solo album. Enter Marz's younger sister
Kara, the girl who's been living in her shadow for years as her personal assistant
and doormat. With Kara's knack for melodies and Justin's God-given talent with
lyrics, everyone thought it was a genius collaboration. But what happens when
Justin starts to wonder if he's fallen in love with the wrong sister?

Co-written with Jaz.


Rated: R
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes
Word count: 85594 Read: 63102
Published: Sep 18, 2008 Updated: Jun 02, 2010
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Chapter 1 by Coffee [Comments - 3] (3222 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Coffee [Comments - 0] (3725 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Coffee [Comments - 0] (3400 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Coffee [Comments - 0] (2315 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Coffee [Comments - 0] (2984 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Coffee [Comments - 2] (4312 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Coffee [Comments - 0] (6124 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Coffee [Comments - 2] (8723 words)

Hey guys!

C: Thanks for reading the previous chapter of Shadow, here's a nice looooooong one for you. Make sure you send some REVIEWS this time. Jaz and I love love love the feedback.

J: for some reason we were incredibly inspired and churned this one out fast...and it's a long one too!  enjoy!

9. Chapter 9 by sChErZo [Comments - 4] (7121 words)
whoo!  this one's a doozy!  hope ya'll enjoy it! :)

10. Chapter 10 by Coffee [Comments - 1] (5003 words)

Sorry there was such a delay in updates :(

Here's two new chapters back-to-back to make up for it :)

11. Chapter 11 by Coffee [Comments - 2] (5220 words)

12. Chapter 12 by Coffee [Comments - 1] (5474 words)
Thanks for all the reads and reviews! Here's another Chapter and we're already hard at work on the next.

13. Chapter 13 by Coffee [Comments - 4] (4390 words)
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to leave feedback if you can :)

14. Chapter 14 by Coffee [Comments - 4] (5106 words)
Sorry it took us so long this time, but you'll be happy to know we're already working on chapter 15. Enjoy!

15. Chapter 15 by Coffee [Comments - 3] (5511 words)
Enjoy!

16. Chapter 16 by Coffee [Comments - 1] (5288 words)
Jaz: so we're back into the swing of things!  sorry for the delay, but writer's block is a beast.  hope you enjoy and comments make our day!

17. Chapter 17 by sChErZo [Comments - 0] (6374 words)

well, y'all know the saying "all good things must come to an end"; that applies here.  this is the last chapter before the epilogue :)

- Scherzo

18. Epilogue by sChErZo [Comments - 2] (1302 words)

for some reason i have the sudden urge to sing the theme song to MMC, but i'm going to fight it.  lol! this has been 2 years in the making and i want to thank all of you who have stuck by coffee and i throughout this process.  thanks for the reviews, they really kept us going, and thank you for delving into the lives of kara, marz, justin and trace with us.  i want to personally thank coffee for writing this with me.  thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with one of my favorite fan fic authors! :)  to everyone else, enjoy the epilogue!

 - Scherzo