[Comments - 10]
Summary:

Written for the Drama Queen Challenge (I hope I'm doing this right)

 

Option A: The One I Gave My Heart To – Aaliyah

Relationships end and majority of the time it’s not a mutual thing. It’s heart-wrenching. Your leading lady has loved her man and loved him to the best of her ability for a long length of time. At a time they were engaged but now it’s over. The reason the relationship is ending is up to you. Maybe it’s him or maybe it’s her but either way you need to really examine the different emotions that they are going through during the process. They now have to learn to live separately when they have co-existed seemingly forever.

Includes: U-Haul truck, boxes and tape, scent of his cologne, engagement ring, a nosey neighbor.

 


Rated: R
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, General
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10610 Read: 10140
Published: Sep 24, 2008 Updated: Oct 26, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
I'm not exactly sure if I'm doing this right. If not please let me know and I'll change it. Thanks for reading! Please let me know what you think. This is my first shot at a challenge and also my first shot at a short... so go easy on me :)

1. Chapter 1 by Sox [Comments - 4] (5129 words)

2. Characterization-Addison by Sox [Comments - 1] (1366 words)
I figured I'd go ahead and post the other parts of this while I'm working on some other stuff. I hope it's not confusing lol. Thanks for reading! :)

3. Scene: Playground by Sox [Comments - 3] (2940 words)
OK so this is a scene... the playground. lol

4. Characterization/Scene by Sox [Comments - 2] (1175 words)
OK, the last two parts are short so I figured I'd put them together. This is the last Characterization and Scene from Adam (Justin's Best friend)'s view. I hope it makes sense. That's it. Thanks for reading! :)