Summary: Justin Timberlake is completely burnt out with his work, his life, just everything. He desperately needed a vacation to regain some of himself. That's where North Carlolina came into play for the next three months. He just wasn't betting on meeting someone there that would change his life forever. Alyssa Powell has grown up in North Carolina all her life and when she meets Justin, they immediately click. No one could predict how quickly their lives get tangled or how they'd forever be connected.

I would love to talk to you in person
But I understand why that can't be
I'll leave you alone for good I promise
If you just answer this one question for me
I just wonder, do you ever think of me anymore?
Inspired by Ne-Yo's song "Do You"

Rated: NC-17
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 28 Completed: Yes
Word count: 62595 Read: 99640
Published: May 07, 2007 Updated: Oct 14, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. I Seriously Need A Vacation by WhitneyJT [Comments - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1872 words)
Hey Everyone! So I'm back. I was planning on taking a break from writing...but I kind of missed it. I plan to update often, however don't hate me if it takes a couple of days. I'm trying to get my life all situated out right now and I'm in the process of moving to a different city. Let's just say my life's a little crazy. But I missed writing and hearing from everyone. So this story I'm going to write it in Justin's point of view. It's kind of about his life...I hope you like it. Please review and let me know what you all think! Have a good one! -Whit

2. Crab Cracker by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2718 words)
Hey Everyone! Thank you for the reviews...keep them coming, I love to hear from you. I can't wait to really get into this story, it should be a lot of fun to write! Well here's the next chapter I hope you like it! Let me know what ya think! Have a great night! :) -Whit

3. Neighbor Boy by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2291 words)
Hey there!! Sorry it took me so long to update...I apologize, I've just been super busy. Guess what though?! It's my birthday Thursday!! YAY! :) I love birthdays...they're the best. Ok..enough about me, enjoy the chapter! Things are definitely going to get a little interesting now! :) Please please review...I love to hear from you all!

4. Discoveries by WhitneyJT [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2060 words)
Hey there!! Thank you all so much for the reviews! It's great to hear from you and that you're enjoying the story. Well here's the newest update..I hope you like it! :) Please continue to review and let me know what you think! :)

5. Fourth of July by WhitneyJT [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2465 words)
Hey there!!! Sorry it took me a little bit to get the update out to you all! I was busy finding a new apartment since I'm moving and it's been a pain in the ass. But good news...I finally found a cute one! :) Anyways though...here's the latest update and things are about to get a little crazy now. :) Enjoy and please please review!! Let me know what ya think!! Thank you all!!

6. Back Home by WhitneyJT [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2172 words)
Hey there!!! Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of the wonderful reviews!!! I love to hear from you all and I'm glad you're enjoying the story. Well here's the next update...hope you like it! :)

7. I'm an idiot by WhitneyJT [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1990 words)
Hey there! Sorry for the delay...I just moved into my new apartment so I've been a little distracted. But here's the newest update...please review and let me know what you think. I love to hear from everyone and I really appreciate all of the reviews! Thank you all!! :) Enjoy

8. Last Night by WhitneyJT [Comments - 3] (2192 words)
Hey there!! How's it going? Well here's the newest update. I hope you like it! Please Please review...I love to hear from you all! I really really appreciate them! :) Enjoy!

9. California Bound by WhitneyJT [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2086 words)
Hey there! Thank you for all the great reviews! I'm glad you liked the last chapter!! I hope you guys like this one. Things are definitely going to get complicated coming up. Please review and let me know what you think!!! Have a great day!! :) Enjoy!

10. Rejection & Confusion by WhitneyJT [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2629 words)
Hey! Thank you all for the reviews, they're great!!! So here we go. Things are definitely going to get a little interesting and complicated! Hope you like it! Please keep the reviews coming...I love to hear from you all!! Enjoy! :)

11. Revelations by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2354 words)
Hey there! First, thank you sooo much for all the reviews! They were great!! I'm glad I surprised ya with that. But here's the next chapter and I hope you like it! Please please review and let me know what you think! Thank you sooo much!!

12. A Baby?! by WhitneyJT [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2137 words)
Hey there! First...thank you all sooo much for the reviews! You're awesome! Well here we go...some things will be answered here...I hope you like it! Please review and let me know what ya think! :)

13. A Father?! by WhitneyJT [Comments - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2427 words)
Hey there!! Thank you all sooo much for your great reviews!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!! But here's the next chapter...I hope you like it! Please review and let me know what you think!

14. Daddy's Little Girl by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1788 words)
I'm sorry for making you all wait. I just started a new job and have been working my butt off and I'm super busy planning my wedding next year. So here's a HUGE apology! But this is a little short and I'll get another update out soon! But I hope you like it and THANK YOU all for your great reviews!!

15. A Friendship Rekindled by WhitneyJT [Comments - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2534 words)
Hey there!! Thank you for all of your reviews!! You're all awesome!!! Well here's another update and I hope you like it. Again I apologize for the delay the other week in updates. Thank you for sticking with me!! Hope you like it and please continue to review!! :)

16. Rehearsals by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1967 words)
Hey Everyone!!! Thank you all soo much for the great reviews!! You're awesome!! Well here's another update...I hope you like it!! By the way...Happy 4th of July!! Hope you all have a fun holiday! :) Enjoy!!

17. Alone Time by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1911 words)
Hey Everyone! First, another apology for the lack of updates...I'm really sorry. But I hope you like the new chapter. I love to read your reviews...they've all been awesome so please keep them coming! I hope all is well with everyone and enjoy! I should have another update soon! :)

18. Epiphany by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2604 words)
Hey there!!! I hope you're all having a great summer! I've been a little busy lately...but I hope you guys like the chapter. I love to read your reviews so please keep them coming. You've all been great!! Have a good one!! Enjoy!

19. Savin' Me by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2283 words)
Hey there!! I hope everyone's doing well! Thank you all sooo much for the reviews!! You're awesome!! Well here's another update and I hope you like it!! Thank you again!! Enjoy!

20. Grateful by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1899 words)
Hello, Hello!!!! I'm back and ready to get some updates out to you all. First, thank you all for your great reviews, I absolutely love them and truly appreciate them! So please keep them coming. :) Also, I posted a note on the message board concerning my lack of updates...just some personal things going on that have practically consumed my life. But I'm through that and ready to get writing!!! I've missed you all and I hope you like the update!! Thank you for everything!! Enjoy!

21. Waiting So Long by WhitneyJT [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3084 words)
Hey there!! Thank you all so much for the reviews!!! It's definitely good to hear from you all again! So please keep them coming and here's another update!! Hope you like it! Enjoy!!

p.s. I'm really excited to watch the HBO concert tonight! Yay!! :) (I'm a dork)

22. Arguing & Making Up by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3162 words)
Hello Everyone!!! Thank you again for all the reviews!! You're awesome and I love to hear from everyone!! Who watched the HBO special? Was he not gorgeous?! haha! Anyways, hope you're all having a great day! Thank you again for everything!! Enjoy!

23. Dreaming With A Broken Heart by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2055 words)
Hey there!! Again, thank you ALL for the reviews!! They mean so much to me!! I hope you like the new update...Justin's going through some rough times right now. :( Anyways though, enjoy and please keep the updates coming! :)

24. What About Now? by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2591 words)
Hey everyone!! Thank you all for the fantastic reviews!! They mean so much to me! I really appreciate them! I hope you're all having a great day...I've been watching the football games pretty much all day...I have a slight obsession with fantasy football now. :) haha! But I hope you enjoy the new update...please keep the reviews coming! Enjoy!!

25. A Confession Interrupted by WhitneyJT [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1870 words)
Hey Everyone!!! Thank you all for the reviews...there is nothing better than hearing from all of you!! You're all awesome!!! I hope you like the new update...I'm already working on the next one!! Enjoy and please keep the reviews coming!! :)

26. Make It Work by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2578 words)
Hey Everyone!! Sorry for the long wait...this one was hard. But thank you all for sticking with me and all of your fantastic reviews!! You're awesome. I hope you like it...we're getting close to the end. :( Bummer...but you've been awesome!! Enjoy!!

27. Resolutions... by WhitneyJT [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1505 words)
Hey Everyone! First, thank you all for sticking with me through all of the delays and cliffhangers...I really do appreciate all of you and your reviews! I know this chapter is a little short but it's the final conversation between Alyssa and Justin. I'm thinking one more chapter after this...it's been a fun ride and thank you all again! You're awesome!!! Enjoy and please review!! Thanks again!!

28. Epilogue : A Family by WhitneyJT [Comments - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1371 words)
Well...this is it!! It's been sooo much fun writing this story, I can't even explain it! Thank you all so much for reading and reviewing...you have no idea how much I appreciate it!! It means the world to me! So THANK YOU!! I hope you like the last chapter!! I'm going to miss these three. But I do have another story in the works...so keep your eyes peeled. Thank you again for everything! It's been a fun ride!! Enjoy! - Whitney