[Comments - 56]
Summary:

 

I’ve really got to ask, what makes you so much different than me? Is it the way in which you comb your hair, or the fact that you get dressed in front of him each morning? Because I can’t seem to understand, as far as I’m concerned there should be no question as to who he should be with, yet, there he stands, arm around you, comfortable as can be.

Then there’s me.

 


Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, General, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No
Word count: 18885 Read: 34679
Published: Nov 30, 2008 Updated: Jan 29, 2009
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. One by courtney [Comments - 4] (438 words)

2. Two by courtney [Comments - 4] (901 words)

3. Three by courtney [Comments - 3] (1103 words)
I cannot thank you all enough for the reviews. I'm so thankful that my writer's block has disappeared for a while and I've been able to write this! 

4. Four by courtney [Comments - 2] (1731 words)
Thanks a bunches for the reviews. Sorry for such a late night update, I should be asleep, but I just couldn't stop :)

5. Five by courtney [Comments - 5] (1402 words)
My sincerest apologies for not updating. College finals took priority in my life. Now that's over, so back to updates! Enjoy!

6. Six by courtney [Comments - 3] (2048 words)
I love you all for the fabulous reviews and I hope you continue to enjoy this :)

7. Seven by courtney [Comments - 8] (1194 words)
Because I love you all so much for the fantastic reviews and I just cannot stop writing, you are all blessed with another chapter early in the evening. And if I find the time tonight, you might get another :)

8. Eight by courtney [Comments - 3] (1151 words)
Any early morning update! Love you all for the fabulous reviews :)

9. Nine by courtney [Comments - 6] (1439 words)
So, I was going to hold off on this, but I figured I couldn't keep up with the cliffhangers forever :) I love the reviews, as always.

10. Ten by courtney [Comments - 4] (1681 words)
My sincerest apologies for keeping you all waiting such a long time. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, here's my gift to you :) Expect an update within the next 24 hours :)

11. Eleven. by courtney [Comments - 5] (1888 words)
Although I promised a fast update, this one became longer than expected. I hope you all enjoy! As always, I'm a huge fan of the feedback:)

12. Twelve by courtney [Comments - 5] (1352 words)
I wasn't planning on posting this til after midnight, because it's chapter "twelve" but I figured that was plain stupid. To preface, this is by far my favorite chapter that I've written and I hope you all enjoy it. Happy new year :) Thanks for the reviews!

13. Thirteen by courtney [Comments - 3] (1457 words)
Okay, so I'm sorry for the whole lack of updating thing. First I got stalled because of life and then I got stalled because when I sat down to write the chapter I kept having different thoughts in my head. Ultimately, I hope you all enjoy and the better chapters are to come. As always, feedback is love.

14. Fourteen by courtney [Comments - 1] (1100 words)
If you all are still reading this then that makes me the happiest girl in the world haha. I hope you enjoy, more to come soon :)