Story Notes:
Thanks to my beta Judy.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to my beta Judy.

*Accidentally on Purpose*

When it happened, he told the younger man that it was an accident, even though it hadn't been. Chris and Lance had been spending some time together since the "No Strings Attatched" tour had ended a week ago. They had been hanging out at Lance's house in Orlando, talking, joking around and spending time together. That was, until it happened. Chris has been silently pacing the floor of Lance's living room while the blonde had been sitting on his couch, laptop on his lap as he answered e-mails from his family. After a few minutes, Lance finished the e-mail he'd been typing to Stacy and sent it off. Then he turned off his laptop, and closed it.

Getting up, Lance walked over to Chris, wondering what was on the older man's mind. "Chris?" The blonde asked, laying a hand on his friend's arm. "What's going on? Ever since you showed up last week, you have been acting weird." Chris made a face and Lance grinned before amending his statement. "Well, weirder than normal, actually." As Chris turned to face Lance to fire off a sarcastic remark, he froze, staring at the younger man as if seeing him for the first time. His mouth dropped open in surprise as he stared at the man standing before him. It seemed as if his brain just now understood something. Lance was a man.

Holy shit! Lance was a man. Not a kid, not a teenager but an honest to God man. A forbidden thought came to Chris. "A sexy man at that." As the older man tried to steer his thoughts away from his band mate, he tried to think of something to turn him off. Dead puppies and dead bunnies... Shit! This isn't working! Lance had been standing there watching his friend, wondering what was going on in the older man's head. After a few moments of standing there watching several emotions flicker across the dark haired man's face, Lance snaps his fingers loudly, startling Chris. Chris shook his thoughts away and smiled at Lance.

"Let's watch a movie. I'm sure you have to have something good to watch. You  have got a huge collection of movies, so I'm sure that we can find something to agree on." Lance sighed softly, thinking about the millions of things he needed to do. He needed to call his mother and tell her that he was home from touring. He needed to clean his house because he had just recently fired the woman who usually took care of his house when he was on tour. Lance also needed to have some alone time so that he could sleep. Being on tour was great but Lance missed being able to sleep late. "Chris, I have so much to do. I'm not sure that..."

Chris cut Lance off suddenly, with a kiss. The feel of Lance's warm lips against his, made the older man moan softly. A second later he was flicking his tongue across Lance's teeth, before pushing his tongueinside the younger man's mouth. When Lance moaned low in his throat, Chris knew he had never heard anything sexier and that he'd do anything to hear it again. Just as suddenly as Chris had started the kiss, he broke the kiss and he and Lance stood panting. Lance's eyes were glazed over with lust. Chris smirked, his eyes twinkling with mischief. After Lance got himself under control again, he asked, "What was that?" Not that he was complaining. Hell no. The kiss had been great.

However, it was strange, since everyone knew that Chris was straight. Staring at his friend, Lance wondered what had brought on the kiss. Repeating himself he asked once more: "What was that?" Chris just shrugged. "I knew that you were about to start rambling on and on about a million things that you just had to do right now. So, I kissed you and put a stop to it." Lance stared at the older man before speaking. "So you decided to kiss me, to keep me destracted from taking care of things?" Chris smiled innocently and then said, "You say it like it's a bad thing. It was just a joke, an accident." Lance pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment, trying to make sense of all this.

"Look Chris, you're straight and I know it. Everyone knows it, so whatever you were trying to prove, don't do it again. To you it was probably just a joke but to me, it wasn't. I'm gay Chris, everyone knows that too but what no one else knows, and what I'm going to tell you is this. I'm attracted to you and have been for a year now. I know that nothing can ever happen between us and that's okay. I've accepted it but now you know how I feel about you and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't do anything like that ever again." Chris smirked at the blonde. "So, you're attracted to me, huh?" Lance rolled his eyes and then nodded. "Yes Chris, I'm attracted to you. I'll never know why, but I am."

Chris frowned at that, so Lance smiled to let the older man know that he was joking. Thw two of them sat down on the couch, silence falling over them. After five minutes had passed, Lance got up and grabbed a movie. As the blonde was slipping the DVD 'Anger Management' into the DVD player Chris spoke again, this time softly. "I lied." Lance had just slipped the DVD in and was turning to walk back over to the couch. Hearing what his friend said, he asked, "What do you mean?" Chris sighed softly, and then motioned for Lance to take a seat next to him once more. "I lied to you earlier. When I kissed you, it wasn't exactly an accident." Lance stared at the older man, before speaking.

"So you're saying that you kissed me on purpose, then. Do I have it right?" Chris sighed and then he explained. "It was, accidentally on purpose. I mean I wanted to kiss you but I also wanted you to shut up. So I kissed you, but uh, I didn't really mean to." Catching the sad look on Lance's face, Chris hurried to explain. "Not that it was bad, because it wasn't. Actually, that was one of the best kisses I've ever had. I just, don't know how to explain what I'm thinking."Lance smiled and decided to take pity on the older man. "Shut up, Tricky. Let's just watch 'Anger Management' and then maybe we can talk about what we want to happen." The two men shared a grin; before Lance turned on the movie and they settled down to watch it.The End.


Completed
Laina is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked No Longer Mine also liked 4 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story