[Comments - 24]
Summary: ...Maybe masturbation isn’t as bad as I’m making it out to be...but ultimately, I’m not satisfied and I don’t think I will be until I get some dick…Justin’s to be exact.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9530 Read: 11812
Published: Jun 16, 2009 Updated: Jun 22, 2009
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Part I by SexualCoco [Comments - 11] (3228 words)
Hey everyone, it's been awhile hasn't it? lol Well I'm back with a short for you all that will hopefully hold you all over until the next update of RIFOM (which is in the works). In fact I have two chapters coming up for those of you who have been patiently waiting in the upcoming weeks, so be on the lookout for those. Until then, I hope you all enjoy this, it's only going to be three parts. I blame this on reading too many books by Zane in such a small time period, lol. Enjoy your read, sorry if there are any errors, and no copyright infringement or anything other than pervyness was intended!

Oh and P.S.: Thanks for giving me College!J, Nole! *hugs*

2. Part II by SexualCoco [Comments - 8] (2672 words)
Wow, thank you for all the love! I've definitely have missed sharing my work with you all so I'm glad that you all are enjoying it. Also before I forget again, I want to give a huge-ass THANK YOU for voting for me during the last archive awards. I was so shocked to receive anything, let alone runner up for "Rug Burn" so thank you all SO MUCH, it really meant a lot to me.

Here is the next installment and it is a bit on the freaky side so please take caution while reading...but if you enjoy that kind of stuff then, enjoy! *teehee* Again, forgive me if there are any errors.

P.S.: Here's the college!J that I had in mind for this short and for your viewing pleasure (credit to WOJ.com for the pic):
Photobucket

3. Part III by SexualCoco [Comments - 5] (3630 words)
Hey everyone, here is the conclusion of this short. I didn't mean to make it so sappy toward the end (haha), but I hope you all enjoy it anyway. Thank you all SO MUCH for reading and reviewing, I truly appreciate it. Until next time, enjoy your read and again, sorry if there are any errors! *hugs*