[Comments - 8]
Summary:

       You stand in the corner of a crowded club, sipping your gin martini: stirred, up, one olive; and slightly rocking to the music. You fix your hair and sneak a peak down your body making sure everything is in place. When you look up you see a tall man with dirty blonde curls and eyes as blue as the water in Paradise.

       “What’s your name?” he asks, holding a glass of coke and some kind of alcohol.

       You laugh and play with the olive in your martini, “Really? That’s your pick up line?”

       He gives you a half smile and looks down at the ground before answering, “Who says I’m trying to pick you up?”

       “OK then, keep walking,” 
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Completed Het Stories, Challenges Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: None
Challenges: Role Play
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2990 Read: 2351
Published: Nov 09, 2009 Updated: Nov 09, 2009
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

I have absolutely no idea what this is hahaha. I found the challenges page and saw the Role Play Challenge. The problem is I've never heard the song and I'm too lazy to listen to it or find lyrics. Basically this is what came to my mind, based on the title alone.... soooooo it's not really a challenge but kinda, maybe? I don't know! Whatever it is, it's just a short little thingy I wrote. Uh huh. Enjoy? 

 

Let me know if I should untag (can I even do that?) as a challenge, just figured I'd tag it because I did start writing for a challenge... but I have a short attention span and get distracted very easily. haha <3 

1. Chapter 1 by Sox [Comments - 8] (2990 words)
I also didn't proof read or anything... back to that whole being lazy thing. Sorry if it sucks!