[Comments - 13]
Summary:

Justin Timberlake: a small boy with dreams of making it big. He has the talent, but will he be able to stand out against a cast of talented others?

JC Chasez: He’s been on MMC for the past two years and is ready to start the next one. What he didn’t expect was life to slap him in the face.

Mack Desrosiers: a young girl who followed her best friend as he achieved his dream and decides to try and reach hers. Will the two be able to survive the crack in their friendship?

ON HIATUS


Rated: PG
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, General, Humor
Series: What's a Girl to Do?
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 8736 Read: 11084
Published: Dec 15, 2009 Updated: Oct 07, 2010
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

I really shouldn't be starting another story when I'm working on three all ready, but I couldn't get this out of my mind and I had to put up the prequel to Up Against the Wall, so here it is. I hope you enjoy Behind Blue Eyes.

*Prequel to Up Against the Wall* MMC era. Part 1 of the What's a Girl to Do? series

Disclaimer: I don't know or own Nsync. I only own Mack and the Desrosiers family. Everyone else belongs to themselves.

 

stories/1636/images/Behind_Blue_Eyes_Banner_Final.jpg

1. Prologue: 1991 by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 3] (902 words)

2. "Well, to Put it Lightly, This Sucks." February 1993 by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 3] (2140 words)

3. You and Me: Orlando or Bust, March 1993 by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 3] (2898 words)

4. Welcome to the Land of Talent by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 2] (1456 words)

5. Welcome to MMC by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 2] (1340 words)