[Comments - 86]
Past Featured StorySummary:

Justin Timberlake has had everything he could ever dream of at his fingertips for most of his life.  But with fame comes a price...his privacy.  After spending years in the spotlight, constantly abused in the public eye, he's had enough.  A trip to rekindle a sense of self leaves Justin with much more than he ever bargained for.

Taylor Jordan has spent her entire life on the slopes, pushing and training for the one thing that only the elite achieve...a gold medal at the Olympics.  Her winter training session is suddenly disrupted when a certain superstar shows up in her life and on her slopes.

What happens when these two forces collide?


Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No
Word count: 61954 Read: 43709
Published: Dec 30, 2009 Updated: Oct 21, 2012
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

Hey Everyone!

Alright, so I am a little nervous to put this out here...but it's been eating at me forever.  I have been around in the fandom for many years but only recently have I decided to delve back into writing.  Hopefully you all enjoy this one! :)

Ooo...I have a banner for the story too! :)  Special thanks to my girl, oceanwaters2006!

 

1. Escape by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 8] (1811 words)

So, here's the first chapter...

I am pretty nervous and I sincerely hope you all enjoy it.  Please review and let me know what you think?  Whether you want to read more?  If you hate it?  I appreciate any kind of feedback as it helps and motivates me to write! :)

Take care!

2. Chairlift by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 8] (2841 words)

Hey, everyone!

So, here we go with Chapter 2.  Thank you to everyone for reading and giving this story a chance.  Also, to the reviewers and those that favorited this story--THANK YOU!  It means so much to me! :)

Again, let me know what you think...the good, the bad, or the ugly.  :)

Disclaimer:  I do not know Justin or any member of his entourage.  However, I find it interesting that pictures of him in Colorado snowboarding this week showed up.  :)  It made me laugh!

Alright, onward with the chapter...

3. Coincidence by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 6] (3094 words)

Hey Everyone!

Thank you so much for the great feeback and reviews for this story!  I am so glad that you're all enjoying it!  It's been a lot of fun to write and there's still so much more to go.  So, onward with another chapter...

Oh, I almost forgot...this chapter is entirely from Taylor's POV.  So, we're going to get to hear from her for a change.  The story though will alternate between both Justin and Taylor's POV's.  

Alright...here we go... 

4. Pizza by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 5] (3225 words)

Hey!!

Wow!  A HUGE thank you to everyone that has been reading and reviewing.  I am so thrilled that you are all enjoying this story!  Your reviews have meant so much to me!  They're the best motivation!

Oo...and something new, a friend of mine created a banner for this story.  I put it up on the opening page but I thought I would attach it to this chapter as well so that you can all see it! :)  I hope you all like it!

And now, on with the new chapter...again, just to reiterate, I don't know or own Justin Timberlake...it's just fun to make him a boarder for the time being.

5. Prelims by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 4] (3656 words)

Hey to everyone!

Wow!  I am so excited that you are all enjoying the story!  You have no idea how much each of your reviews have meant to me!  I adore you all for the support! :)

So, here we go with another chapter...it's the prelims!  And the question remains, whether or not Justin snuck out to watch Taylor! :)

Quickly, must say it once again, I don't know Justin and the events in this story are completely fictional.  Ok, that's done..

On with the new chapter...

6. Lasagna by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 5] (3868 words)

Hey!

So, we're back with another chapter!  Dinner at Justin's! :)  I hope you like it! 

I do want to extend a HUGE, heartfelt thank you to all of you!  I am so honored by the reviews and the great words of encouragment!  I simply adore you all! :)

Again, I don't know Justin...sad!

And on with a new chapter... 

7. Bet by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 4] (3633 words)

Hey lovelies!

I'm back with another chapter!  Again, I don't think I can possibly thank you all enough for the wonderful reviews and comments!  I am so thrilled by the response to this story!  You're all wonderful!

Happy Belated Birthday to the man himself, Mr. JT.

Also, if any of you are on Twitter...come say hi! :)  @BDistraction  I'm usually always hanging around!

Now, on with the new chapter and some good news, I am 3/4 of the way finished with the next update...and whoa, things take a turn, well...they're heating up a bit...so let me know what you think?! 

Finally, as usual, I don't know Justin or any of that good stuff...sad!  Anyways though, heart you all and here's the new chapter...

8. Faith by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 6] (2907 words)

Hey All!

So, I am back with another chapter!  Sorry for the delay...classes started up for me and I've had so many group meetings that I have barely had any time to breathe. 

However, I have every intention of continuing the story...my group members will just have to deal.  LOL! :)

Huge thank you for all the love you have shown for this story!  Honestly, your words of encouragement mean more to me than you could possibly know!  You all rock! :)

Alright, onto another chapter in Justin and Taylor's world...

9. Focussing by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 3] (3452 words)

*steps out from the shadows*

*dusts off my shirt and pants...*

Hey Everyone!  So, I totally get it if you hate me...really I do!  I have been hit with some of the most intense writer's block ever!  Which is the reason this chapter is so ridiculously late!  However, I plan to keep pushing through this and writing this story.  So, I hope you all understand and can forgive me?

You all have been so wonderful to me and I hope you're not too dissapointed. 

Anyways, on with the chapter, shall we?!

10. Convincing by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 2] (3009 words)

Hey!!

Well, let me just say that the fact that you all have stuck by me and continued to read, despite the fact that it took me forever to update, has blown my mind.  I think you're all wonderful and I am so thankful!

So, here we go with another update...I hope you all enjoy!!!

-BD

11. Insight by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 5] (3904 words)

Hey Everyone!!

So, I have been hit witha bit of a writing bug!  Which is definitely a good thing!  Plus, everyone is on vacay, except for me, so I don't have many interruptions and I can just sit and write!  

As for the new chapter, day one in California...and there's a bit of a bond being formed now.  I hope you all enjoy it!  Thank you again so much for reading and reviewing.  You are all the motivation that keeps me going!  

Enjoy!

-BD

12. Hustle by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 4] (5655 words)

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to say something quick...I can't possibly say thank you enough to everyone that has read and/or reviewed this story.  Your words of encouragement and thoughts on this story and these characters, you have no idea what that means to me.  I adore you all!

Second, I hope you all enjoy the new chapter!  Day 1 in Cali...complete! :)

All the best to you all!

-BD

13. Beginnings by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 1] (5353 words)

Hey to Everyone!

Sorry for the slight delay in getting this chapter out.  There was a lot that I wanted to cover and I am hoping that I achieved that with this chapter.  It's a longer one!  It's all about new beginnings and new trust being built...so I hope you all enjoy this one!  :)

Thanks to everyone who is still reading!  You're wonderful!  And to the reviewers, your words of encouragment and support keep me writing!  I truly appreciate each and every word!

All the best!  Enjoy!

-BD

 

14. Unconditional by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 6] (3488 words)

**Steps out from the cobwebs**

I know, I super suck at life apparently!  :)  I am so sorry that I took so long to update this story, I don't blame you if you want to throw stones.  I won't make this long, just a huge, super-big thank you to those of you that are still reading.  Your support and reviews mean so much to me!

Also, I was just on the homepage and saw the beautiful comments from azchickadee & Whit4J about LM.  Thank you so unbelievably much!  That was such a suprise to see and I was so taken aback by the support!  Thank you, both!

Again, I don't know Justin...however, I wish I was in Vegas right about now!

15. Binder by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 3] (3530 words)

Hey Everyone!

Ok, so my goal was to update last week and then life thought it would be fun to throw a wrench in that plan!  I was ridiculously sick last week and unable to even focus on anything, so I apologize for that.  However, I am starting to feel better so here we go with another update! :)  Thank you to everyone for their continued support, reads, and reviews!  They mean so much and keep me going (especially the kicks in the butt to get writing)!  I hope you all enjoy the new chapter!  Until next time...

-BD

16. Impress by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 7] (2950 words)

Happy New Year to all NFers!!  :)

I hope you all can forgive me for the wait, I swear, I never intended it to take this long.  God decided to throw me for the biggest curveball of my life, as my family spent Christmas Eve and Christmas in the Intensive Cardiac Care Unit with my dad.  If there's anything I learned this holiday season, it's how important family is.  I am happy to say that everyone is back home, recovering and doing well.  I can't thank the doctors and nurses enough for saving his life...much love to any of you that work in the medical field!!!!  I am in awe of what you all do!

So, that brings me here...finally getting an update out.  I really intended this to be longer, but when I got to the end, I thought it was actually a really good ending point.  

Next update we'll finally get back into Taylor's head! :)

Ok, enough from me, love to you, your families and loved ones.  May the New Year be filled with many blessings!

Love,

BD

17. Out in the Open by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 5] (2218 words)

Hey Everyone!  I write this believing that no one is still reading this story since I suck, truly, at updating.  Where have I been the last year?  Honestly, I was finishing my education degree and student teaching.  My focus landed on my students and I literally stopped reading and writing for an entire year.  I have missed it greatly!  In fact, I am a reading machine right now...any recs for books or fanfics, I am all ears.

Hunger games...Team Peeta all the way!  :)

Anyways though, I want to thank the staff at NF and whoever nominated Lucky Me to be featured.  I am honored!  I wish I could say thank you personally.

As for the update, we last left Taylor and Justin in California after she got a phone call from her coach, Rob, busting her and Justin.  This chapter picks up right there.

Thank you for reading and reviewing.  Let me know what you think.  I'm also on twitter...say hi!  @BDistraction

-BD

 

18. Chance by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 4] (3360 words)

Hi Everyone!  It's been forever.  I have no excuse other than I needed to take a step back and recharge my batteries.  I have missed writing and I have missed these two a great deal.  So, I am back and feeling pretty good about what's ahead in the story.  Things are definitely picking up.  :)

I can't post without offering my Congratulations to Justin & Jessica.  Wishing you nothing but happiness!

I hope you all enjoy the new chapter.  Let me know what you think?  You guys keep me on track and writing, so thank you! :)