[Comments - 12]
Summary:

 ****ON HIATUS****

 

 

Alexis' Taylor's dream had finally come true. She was now working in the A&R department for the record label that she had dreamed of working for since she was in high school. But she took the job at a cost. She had to leave Orlando and move to Los Angeles for the position. And leave behind everything and everyone she'd ever known.

She likes LA. She loves the job that she was hired to do. 

She loves who she begins to work for even more. 

But when dating someone that she works directly with jeopardizes her job, she's forced to make a choice. 

And making that choice, she finds, is more difficult than she had expected. 


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group, JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 19654 Read: 12917
Published: Jan 30, 2010 Updated: Mar 02, 2010
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

 

 

This thing has been sitting on my hard drive for like...four years so I figured, might as well post it. Hope you enjoy it! Leave me feedback! <3

Oh and yeah, for the sake of my sanity in not having to back through and change part of the story, Lance isn't gay. I actually think I started writing this damn thing before he had even announced it.

1. Cruz by ltaylor03 [Comments - 0] (586 words)

2. Don't Call It A Comeback by ltaylor03 [Comments - 2] (4432 words)

3. Got My Bags Packed by ltaylor03 [Comments - 1] (4101 words)

4. Manhattan From The Sky by ltaylor03 [Comments - 2] (1809 words)

5. Found You Out by ltaylor03 [Comments - 4] (5350 words)

6. Dizzy Up The Girl by ltaylor03 [Comments - 3] (3246 words)