Author's Chapter Notes:
I changed this chapter completely at least 3 times. Hope you enjoy. Let me know your thoughts :)
It's working. Granted it's only been a week, but it's working. I do my thing, he does his, we talk once or twice a day and it works. Do I wish I was with him, of course, but getting to see his face on a daily basis is getting me by. When the car drove away last week I honestly thought it would work for a day or two tops and then something would fuck it up and that would be it. I never expected I'd be on a plane a week later in route to see him. Sure the reason I'm on the plane isn't really ideal but I get to see him so that trumps the shitty part. That bitch Sara that spotted Justin outside of my dorm went straight to the school newspaper and wrote a 2-page article about how we're dating. Not only was there an article but she also plastered pictures of me all over the damn page with old paparazzi photos of Justin walking around LA. Justin convinced me to tell Amy about us since she was bugging me all fucking week about it. I didn't trust her but he said she might be good back up for us since she's my roommate she can deny it and people would be more likely to believe my story. Apparently she really did believe me when I told her it wasn't really Justin because when I told her the truth I thought she was literally going to pass out. She had to sit down on my bed and catch her breath. And of course she immediately started with the, "Can I get an autograph/Can I meet him/Is he good in bed" questions. As much as I wanted to gush about how fucking amazing he is, I had to get her on the same page as me and let her know how important it was to keep this whole thing a secret and not let it get out. She agreed to deny any questions people shot at her and promised to keep her mouth shut if I got her an autograph. How embarrassing is that going to be for me, to ask my boyfriend for an autograph in return for silence from my roommate.

 

The flight was short, Boston to Philly, but I HATE flying especially alone. I had one bad experience with losing an engine one time on a flight to Vegas and from then on I had to take meds before I got on a plane or else I'd have a full out panic attack. The kid behind me kicked my seat the whole way and screamed for a good hour before we landed. You would think a toddler would be sleeping by midnight. I stepped off the plane and immediately felt 10 times better; it's always nice to breath in some fresh air rather then the smelly stuffy stuff on a small plane. I met Lonnie and baggage claim, he was standing there looking like a fool with a sign that had my name on it. Like I wouldn't be able to see him or something, he's huge! I gave him a hug and we walked to the car in silence. The whole walk to the parking lot I felt very self-conscious. Were people looking at me? Did anyone know? I was fixing my shirt when Lonnie hit my arm.

 

"Hey...what was that for?"

 

"You look fine, stop fidgeting."

 

"I'm not fidgeting." I said, "I'm just fixing my shirt"

 

"You're fidgeting."

 

"You're violent. Didn't Eric tell you I carry Mace?" He laughed as he opened the passenger door for me. I got in and threw my bag in the back seat. As we were backing out of the spot I put the visor down to check my makeup and Lonnie told me to duck down.

 

"Why the hell would I do that?" I said.

 

"Because we've been here for 2 days, the paparazzi follow the car Justin Timberlake travels in whether he's in it or not so they'll probably be at the exit of the airport."

 

"Oh great," I said hunching over with a sigh, "this outta be a fun weekend."

 

He was right, even though I was out of view and it was only Lonnie in the car, as soon as we hit the airport exit I could see flashbulbs going off. I couldn't imagine what it would be like trying to see through all the flashes and not hitting someone. Lonnie confirmed my speculation when he started cursing left and right and flipping them off. I couldn't help but laugh a little at how angry he got. You can imagine that he had a few choice words for me due to my laughter. Once we were in the clear he told me I could sit up again and we drove about a half hour to the hotel. Luckily since we got there around 1:00 in the morning there was no one outside. I felt butterflies in my stomach when I closed the door to the SUV and started walking towards the entrance of the hotel. I wasn't allowed to walk in with Lonnie because the hotel staff would see that I was with Justin's security and that could start rumors even though they had signed confidentiality agreements. If anyone asked who I was staying with I was suppose to give them the name of one of Justin's dancers, Kenny. Lonnie gave me a room key and pulled around to enter through the back entrance. I walked into the lobby and was greeted by the girl at the front desk. She asked if I needed any help and with a simple "no" I was on my way. I looked down at the room key, Room 2507. "You've got to be kidding me," I thought to myself, "if this is going to work out he's going to have to learn to stay on the lower levels." I pushed the door to the stairwell and started my 25-story journey; luckily Lonnie was going to take my bags upstairs so I didn't have any extra weight to lug up with me. It took me a good 7-10 minutes to get all the way up, it was 1 in the morning and I was exhausted to begin with.

 

I opened the door to the hall and saw a sign reading Room 2505-2507 to the left. I walked all the way down to the end of the hall and looked up at two massive doors with 2507 written on them, and a do not disturb sign hanging from the door knobs. I knocked twice before I used the key Lonnie gave me to get in.  This room was almost as big as the one in Boston, and I could hear Sports Center blaring from the living room. The door clicked behind me and I walked quietly into the living room. The first thing I saw when I turned the corner was a foot hanging over the back of the couch, and a limp arm holding a remote hanging over the side. It took everything in me to not laugh out loud when I saw what was clearly an exhausted Justin sleeping on the couch. I heard a light knock on the door and a key going into the slot. I saw Lonnie walk in and I immediately put my finger to my lips to tell him to be quiet. He waved goodnight and left me to a sleeping Justin. There was so much I could do, put shaving cream in his hand and tickle his nose, scare the shit out of him, leave him to just sleep, but I decided to be nice just this one time. I walked around the couch and looked at him lying there dead to the world. His mouth was open and I could tell drool would soon be coming out of it if I didn't do something about it. I knelt down next to him and took the remote out of his hand, he didn't stir one bit. I gave him a once over and liked what I saw. He was wearing a wife beater and a pair of shorts, his hair was somewhat of a mess and he just looked so peaceful. I leaned over and placed a soft kiss on his lips. When he didn't move I whispered his name before I put my lips on his again, this time a little harder.

 

"Mmmm..." was all that could escape his mouth when he woke up.

 

"Hi sleepy head," I said watching him take a minute to open his eyes.

 

"I wasn't sleeping," he said now squinting at me.

 

"If that wasn't you sleeping, I don't know what is. You were practically drooling."

 

"I do not drool."

 

"I assume you don't snore either?"

 

"That would be a correct assumption."

 

"I must be in the wrong room then," I said getting up to pretend to walk out. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down so that I was lying on top of him. "Excuse me...I have a boyfriend that would be very upset if he found me in this compromising position with a strange man that doesn't drool or snore."

 

"Oh really?" he said kissing my nose, "then your boyfriend really isn't going to like this!"

 

Before I knew it he flipped me over and I was now pinned down on the couch. His mouth was pressed on mine and his tongue began fighting with mine. The stress of the whole newspaper thing felt totally worth it at this moment. If I was going to be rewarded like this after a small school newspaper incident, I myself might bring this to the press. Hell, I'll go straight to Ryan Secrest. I managed somehow to get his wife beater off and began roaming his bare back and chest. After about 10 minutes he backed away, and I whined while trying to pull him back. He pinned my arms behind me and gave me one last soft kiss on the mouth.

 

"No fair," I said pouting.

 

"I don't want to have to fist fight your boyfriend," he replied while getting up and walking over to the kitchen. "Want anything to drink?"

 

"Just a water I guess," I replied while fixing my shirt. He threw a bottle of water at me from across the room and I caught it with my right hand while my shirt occupied my left hand.

 

"You weren't supposed to catch that."

 

"I've played baseball my whole life, sorry I'm not Miss Priss."

 

"You mean softball?"

 

"No, I mean baseball. The only girl on my high school team, they almost didn't let me play until they saw me pitch then people were fighting over me."

 

"I learn something new about you everyday."

 

"Mmmm..." I said while taking a sip of my water, "You should feel privileged to be dating the next big MLB star," I said with a chuckle.

 

"Alright calm down Sammy Sosa we need to figure out a game plan here," he replied.

 

"Sammy Sosa is not a pitcher...God do I have to teach you everything?"

 

"Focus," he said serious now. "Do you think this whole school newspaper thing is going to blow up?" He was all business, this was a side of Justin I had yet to see and I wasn't sure if I liked it all to much.

 

"I'm tired, can't we just go to sleep and talk about this tomorrow?" I asked trying to change the subject and moving a little closer to him.

 

"No, because if it's going to blow up it's going to have to be dealt with first thing in the morning."

 

"But," I said while scooting over and straddling his legs, "I had a really bad flight and my back could really use a rub. Not to mention I had to walk up 25 flights of stairs because someone just has to be on the top floor of every hotel he goes to."

 

I put on my best pouty face and kissed his lips while holding his face in my hands. He tried to say something but every time he started I kissed him again until I finally saw his eyes close and felt his hands go up the back of my shirt. I was totally winning this battle. I didn't want to take part in discussing our "game plan" tonight or anything else for that matter. It had been a week since I'd actually been with him, and I'd been craving his touch since his lips left mine 7 days ago. But I knew the only way I was going to actually get out of talking about it tonight was if I made him feel like he had control of the situation. My hands were playing with his curls and his mouth was on my neck when I backed away.

 

"So what's the game plan?" I asked.

 

"No game plan," he replied while standing up with me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around him while he practically ran to the bedroom. His lips were on mine the entire time until he threw me on the bed and looked down at me with a devious smile. He knelt down on the bed straddling me and pulled me up so that I was sitting. He pulled my shirt over my head and kissed my now cold bare skin. I didn't know where this was going, and to be perfectly honest I didn't really care. What I wasn't expecting was for him to tell me to turn over onto my stomach.

 

"Justin," I said slightly shocked, "what is it that you plan on doing?"

 

He burst out laughing when he realized what I thought he was going to do, not going to lie it kind of killed the mood a bit. "I'm going to give you a back rub you perv," he said while trying to catch his breath. "That is what you said you wanted, Miss lets take this really slow."

 

My face immediately turned red and due to my embarrassment I was the one that was now laughing. In the heat of the moment you totally forget that you want to take things slowly especially with someone like Justin. I turned on my stomach as quickly as possible so that he wouldn't see my face turn a thousand different shades of red and put my arms down by my side. He straddled my back and sat on my ass. He kissed every inch of my back before giving me the most relaxing back rub I've ever had in my life. Every bone and muscle in my body went completely limp and I felt like I was in heaven. After a few minutes he leaned over and kiss my ear before whispering,

 

"I'm not going to do anything okay?" as he unhooked my bra and slid the straps down my arms. I let him continue without saying a word and prayed that he would never stop. I started to doze off and just as I was about to fall asleep completely I heard, "so about this game plan."

 

"Justin..." I whined, "You said no game plan."

 

"I was distracted."

 

"Can't we just talk about this tomorrow?"

 

"It'll take five minutes."

 

"Ugh, fine. But if you stop rubbing my back the conversation is over," I said reluctantly.

 

"Deal."

 

"Honestly," I started, "I don't think this school newspaper thing is going to go anywhere. They don't have any real pictures of us together, and now that I've got Amy backing my story up they have no proof, just speculation," I said with my eyes still closed focusing on his hands kneading my back.

 

"And what if a picture does surface somehow? I don't think you understand fully how fast your life is going to spiral out of control. There will be people following you to class trying to take your picture, people shoving cameras and microphones in your face. They'll show up to your work and ask to speak to you, or get interviews from your co-workers. You won't be able to move without someone questioning your motives, and the next thing you know your face is going to be over every single magazine cover when you wait in line at the grocery store. It sounds cool to some people, but the reality of it is that it's just the opposite. You'll need security with you 24/7 and your independence will totally be taken away. So whether there's a picture right now or not, there will be someday and we need to be prepared to handle it when it does happen."

 

The only thing that kept me from getting really upset was the feeling of his hands on my back, and how relaxed I was from before. I thought I had him under my control but in reality he had me under his. He knew that talking about this would make me upset and he tried to do everything he could to make it as easy as possible. It showed me how much he really did care about me, my feelings and my safety. It made me fall for him even more then I already have. I didn't say anything for a while and just tried to picture what my life would be like when that did happen. I'd probably have to start taking all online classes so that I wasn't hounded by hundreds of people daily. People at work would have to sign confidentiality agreements. My dorm would be swarming with paparazzi, and magazines would try and break me down piece my piece. They'd do research on me and dig up my past. A past that Justin still doesn't even know about. It scared me, I couldn't even tell Justin about my past, and the thought of the whole world knowing about it sent a chill down my spine.

 

"I'm scared," I said turning around to look at him.

 

"Me too," he replied as he moved to lay next to me.

 

"You're not use to it yet?" I asked.

 

"That's not what I'm scared of. I'm scared that it's going to be too much for you. Not that I don't think you can handle it, but it literally takes over your life. I'm scared you're going to think it's not worth it. It's not fair to you and I wish there was a way I could change it, but there isn't. There's nothing I can do, it's the one thing in my life I don't have control over. I don't want to lose you...lose us because of it. That's what scares me. I've always dated people that have been use to it, this will be brand new to you."

 

"It would turn my life upside down but that's not what I'm scared about. Your worth my life being turned upside down Justin."

 

"Then why are you scared?"

 

"They're going to dig up everything then can on me. They'll no doubt find out about my past, and that's not something that I want to share with the world, or ever relive again."

 

"I'm not going to sit here and tell you that that won't happen because that would be a lie, but maybe if you told me about it we can figure out a way to make it a little easier to deal with."

 

"I'm sorry Justin, I just can't...not yet," I said unable to look him in the eye. He pulled me close to him, wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

 

"You don't have to. I'll never make you tell me anything you don't want to, but at some point it might be helpful. And until then we'll have to lay low and not allow people to get pictures of us together, and be very selective about who we tell about us." I nodded my head and he continued, "I'm sorry all this crap comes along with dating me. You have no idea how badly I want to just go outside and scream that we're together but we both know that can't happen."

 

"I know," I said getting comfortable in his arms. "I'm not going to leave you because of all this you know that right?"

 

"I do now," he replied. "I don't think that newspaper thing is going to go anywhere so we don't have to worry about anything happening right now."

 

"So you flew me out here for no reason?" I said faking anger.

 

"First of all, from the sound of your voice on the phone it didn't sound as small as it was, and whenever something like that happens it's a big deal and we're not in the clear yet. And second of all, it gave me a really excuse to see you sooner then I thought I would."

 

"That is a very good reason now that you mention it," I said. "And by the way I'm going to need an autograph."

 

"You want my autograph? I can give you so much more then that."

 

"Not for me," I said. "I took your bright idea to tell  Amy and she's promised to keep her mouth shut if I go her an autograph."

 

"Damn, I was hoping to get you naked and have you right here right now," he said with a chuckle.

 

"Sorry to burst your bubble."

 

"I'm glad you came, and I'm glad I get to spend a few days with you," he said seriously now.

 

"I had no choice remember? You kidnapped me."

 

"It's not kidnapping if you come willingly."

 

"You keep telling yourself that," I said half asleep.

 

"We're flying to Florida in the morning."

 

"You mentioned that."

 

"I'll have you naked by the end of the weekend." My eyes shot open.

 

"JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE."

 

"What? I'm half way there already," he said laughing

 

"Goodnight Justin," I said rolling my eyes at him before curling up against him.

 

"Goodnight Babe," he said while turning the side lamp off and wrapping his arms around me again.

 

I was right, this was totally worth everything that came along with it I thought to myself. Going to sleep with a smile on my face and knowing I would wake up to him next to me, they could dig up my past, present or future but I would never ever willingly give this up.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj boyfriendj love proposal