[Comments - 10]
Summary:

Super Short one shot story based on the song "September" by Daughtry

 

"Years go by and time just seems to fly. The memories remain. In the middle of September. We still play out in the rain."

 


Rated: PG
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7215 Read: 6951
Published: Mar 26, 2010 Updated: Jun 17, 2010
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

This is very different for me. Let's give it a shot.

 So I was driving to work this morning when the song "September" by Daughtry came on. Granted it's a song I have heard a thousand times before. I literally was listening to the lyrics and these two characters got stuck in my head. Every detail of them from their relationship to the way they look each other were locked in my brain. I tried to not think about it but that didn't work out very well.

 

1. The Lake by musicmel [Comments - 3] (1428 words)

I used the lyrics within the lines of the story. So credit for that goes to Daughtry! So anyways here ya go. This is a short, one shot kinda story. (Obviously.)

2. The Beginning of the End by musicmel [Comments - 2] (2221 words)
 

So, thanks to Ltaylor03 planting in my head to doing more with this story, I decided to expand this story a little bit. It may be a couple chapters at most. Without going into a deep drawn out story, I simply just expanded what already happened, and expanded the end just a little. Hope you enjoy it!

3. The End of the End by musicmel [Comments - 3] (2331 words)

I think I may need to put some kind of warning on this chapter; however I don’t know what kind of warning. (Maybe a tissue warning?)

 

Here is Part 2

4. Open Up Your Eyes by musicmel [Comments - 2] (1235 words)

This is the final section!

Thanks for the reviews everyone!!! Enjoy!