[Comments - 1]
Summary:

A freelance journalist goes on an adventure of a life time.

This is story is only one of the many that follow the adventures of *Nsync and their new friend and family member, named Lexi Finn.

 


In this story, EVIL is Everywhere:

 

Lance Bass is holding a deadly secret from everyone including Lexi Finn. But it turns out that Lexi is holding a secret of her own.

So when JC and the rest of *Nsync are kidnapped by someone from Lance's past, its up to Lance and Lexi to save their friends.

Even if it means that one of them has to die.

 


Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group, JC Chasez, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, General, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural, Suspense
Series: The Many Adventures of Lexi Finn
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 4654 Read: 7493
Published: Apr 27, 2010 Updated: May 07, 2010
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Meeting *NSYNC by Boybandfreakis20 [Comments - 0] (637 words)

2. Secrets and a Tour date by Boybandfreakis20 [Comments - 0] (851 words)

3. Followed and Leaving For the Tour by Boybandfreakis20 [Comments - 1] (1054 words)

So in the previous chapter we found out that Lance and Finn are Twins. Lance is younger than Finn by a mintue.

Lance remember who Lexi was after a brief Flashback he had when he touched Lexi's hand.

In this chapter, Lance and Finn's father, Mr. Bass is after Finn and Lance. They were placed in Foster care  after being abused by their father.

Their mother wasn't around when the abuse started because she had ran away. Their father  still  isn't in Police Custody yet.

The rest of *Nsync doesn't know this yet.

4. Threats by Boybandfreakis20 [Comments - 0] (456 words)
I own no one but Lexi, Mr. Bass's goons, and many other characters

5. Beaten, A Flashback and a Trip to the hospital by Boybandfreakis20 [Comments - 0] (1656 words)

Character ages:

*Not using real ages

Finn is 19

Lance is 19

*Lance and Finn are twins. Finn is older by a mintue or two

JC is 21

Justin is 15

Joey is 20

Chris is 22

* Lance was adopted by Lori and Jack Grant (His friends don't know that Lance is adopted only Johnny does), he has an older sister named Stacy. Lance never changed his last name.

*Justin is still a minor but because he is with adults his mother doesn't have to travel with him.